[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #10 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 2

File: Flame.jpg (149KB, 855x691px) Image search: [Google]
Flame.jpg
149KB, 855x691px
Welcome back to Nebula. Last time: You and Cardea finish up with looking at the seed before jettisoning it out into space. The two of you play some games and watch a movie before heading to bed. The next morning after breakfast you hear two strange broadcasts nearby. Quickly going to investigate. The signal turns out to be coming from a roaming gas giant. You gather your crew and fly down onto the gas giant, discovering that they are in their own version of a zombie apocalypse. You do find one survivor though: A young Griffion-like creature named Kahurangi, who lost one of her legs. You bring her back to the ship and with the help of Cardea and Eagle: Make a new leg for her. You quickly help Quiet Vine put the leg on before going through a slight panic on what to do for Hearts and Hooves day tomorrow with Quiet Vine. You end up just asking her what she wanted to do.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
>>
"I have something very fun in mind for afterwards." You smile.
"I'm looking forward to it." Quiet Vine smiles; now draped across your back.
She then moves her head towards you, having to stretch a bit to do so, and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>29510994
Kiss her back.
>>
>>29511603
You give her a quick kiss back. Touching her lips with yours. The kiss lasting a few seconds before it's broken.
Quiet Vine then climbs onto your back fully. Snuggling up on you.
"...You're so soft." She comments from your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29511762
Heh, you're not too bad yourself. Wanna get some food?
>>
>>29511762
So you keep saying.
We should go prepare the vegtables we promised the kid.
>>
>>29511859
>>29511880
"Heh, you're not so bad yourself," You chuckle as she gets off, "Wanna get some food? We should also prepare the veggies we promised the kid."
"Yeah," Quiet Vine replies, "She should be waking up soon."
The two of you trot to the kitchen, quickly eating a quick dinner made by Fedot: Some pork, and some lettuce for Quiet. After that Quiet Vine decides to help you make something for her, getting a large variety of different veggies out.
"We should make her something special," Quiet Vine suggests, "She probably hasn't had anything to eat in awhile since roaming planets don't get any sunlight."

What do you do?
>>
>>29511988
Ask both sai and javakia if they have any food ideas.
>>
>>29512008
"Sai, Javaxia? Any food ideas?"
"Nope." Sai replies.
"The Coexilians had something called a: Red Leaf Salad. I was looking over your foods and noticed that your cucumbers that you had were similar to the Red Leaf so we can substitute that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29512181
Sure lets give that a try.
>>
>>29512207
You decide to give it a try. After making it you find that it's similar to the Neighponies' Cucumber Salad with little differences like: A bit more salt. But, in the end: It was done.
"That looks good." Quiet Vine comments when you finish. The cucumbers sitting in a small bowl.

What do you do?
>>
>>29512345
Go put it by the bed she is laying on.
>>
>>29512362
This
>>
>>29512362
>>29512894
Sorry for the wait. A good friend of mine came by.

You take the salad and trot to the medbay. Placing it on a small table nearby.
You look over her before turning around.
"Mhmm." You hear her groan behind you; starting to wake up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29513122
>Sorry for the wait. A good friend of mine came by.
fair enough

Wait for her to wake
>>
>>29513139
You wait for her to wake up. After a couple seconds of groaning her eyes open. She looks around quickly before remembering where she was. She turns over to look at you.
"Hey Rust," She greets you; looking at the bowl of salad, "That for me?"
You nod.
She quickly takes the bowl of cucumbers. Licking her beak before flopping her face into the bowl. Eating it like a hungry wolf.
She finishes it in less than a minute.
"Is my new leg on?" She asks; looking down at her lower body. Which was covered by a nice, white sheet.

What do you do?
>>
>>29513250
I assume so
rip off the sheet dramatically.
>>
>>29513280
"I assume so." You smile.
You take the sheet, and with as much drama as possible: Rip it off.
Kahurangi's eyes light up as she gasps with a big smile. Where her leg use to be was now a small, metal leg and a nice one too. It went over the skin a bit to make it clash less with the skin with a small piece of cloth.
"Can I walk with it?" Kahurangi quickly asks both you and Quiet Vine.

What do you do?
>>
>>29513376
Wait for Vine to answer we don't know if its ready
>>
>>29513412
Not knowing how to answer. You don't respond.
"I guess," Quiet Vine says; picking her up with her magic, "But, If you feel any pain I would like you to stop. And please take it easy, we don't want anything to come undone."
Kahurangi nods and is set on the ground. Wobbling slightly.
After a few seconds she straightens herself with a smile. Starting to take baby steps.
After several laps around the table she increases her speed to walking. After a few more laps it turns to a slight job as she starts to giggle around the table.

What do you do?
>>
>>29513516
We should get fedot in here to discuss with her if she knows of any nearby planets that will take her in I don't trust our ability to not make her burst into tears.
>>
>>29513550
We are good with children, we should give it a try after she done enjoying her fun.
>>
>>29513516
Remember you should take it easy for the time being, ok.
>>
>>29513571
I think fedot should at least be in here he is supposed to be our diplomat but it seems we leave him out of most of the diplomacy.
>>
>>29513550
>>29513571
>>29513573
>>29513579
"Remember you should take it easy for the time being, okay." You remind her.
She listens and slows down.
You decide to call in Fedot to discuss with her if she knows any nearby planets. Even though you were great with kids, you didn't really trust yourself to not make her burst into tears.
"Yeah?" Fedot asks; walking in.

What do you do?
>>
>>29513676
Could you chat to her and find out if she knows any nearby civilizations that would take her in.
>>
>>29513693
"Could you chat with her and find out if she knows any nearby civilizations that would take her in?" You ask.
"Sure." He replies.
Fedot walks over and starts to talk to her. The conversation doesn't last very long as he comes back after a few minutes.
"Well?" Quiet Vine asks.
"We may have a bit of a problem," He says, "When I asked her she simply said: 'There are other planets?!' She seemed surprised that I even said that... Their society probably were isolated to an extent."

What do you do?
>>
>>29513768
Well shit we cannot take her back to the colaxian planet she would burn to death.
That reminds me we best send a message back to warn them about what we found who knows if those things can make it off planet and travel fast enough to get between systems.

We really should have picked up some maps.
>>
>>29513768
But they seem advance to have radio com and everything, if they where an isolated society that would make her last of her kind. we should make shear that she is not eavesdropping on us.
>>
>>29513835
Is it possible we actually picked up stray signals of AM radio waves?
>>
>>29513833
>>29513835
>>29513893
You quickly look over at Kahurangi so she wouldn't eavesdrop, but she seemed to be distracted by the teddy bear.
"Well shit," You mutter, "We can't take her back to the Coexilian planet, she would burn to death. But, they seem advance enough to have a radio com and everything. If they were an isolated society that would make her the last of her kind."
"We could've just been lucky enough to pick up stray signals from AM radio waves." Fedot suggests.
"I think we should evaluate an idea of what would be a good home for her," Quiet Vine says, "She could stay with us, but that seems dangerous."

What do you do?
>>
>>29513936
We should send a message back to the colaxians asking them if they know of any nearby planets that would take her in.
>>
>>29513936
Right now we will keep her with us till we find a planet that she won't mind staying on for most of her life. Getting a map of the near by solar system would be a good idea
>>
>>29513961
>>29514000
"Right now, we will keep her with us till we find a planet that she won't mind staying on for most of her life." You say.
Your friends agree. Fedot walking out to go to bed.
"Getting a map of the nearby solar system would be a good idea," You mutter to yourself, "We should send a message back to the Coexilians asking them if they know of any nearby planets that would take her in."
"We could do that right now," Sai says, "We're now able to do with the comm upgrade."

What do you do?
>>
>>29514065
You know what, yeah let's do that.
>>
>>29514065
Do it.
>>
>>29514098
>>29514103
"Yeah, let's do it."
Sai leads you to the cockpit. Where a terminal and a keyboard lower down.
"Just type the message you want to send to them." Sai tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29514173
just ask if they know of any nearby planets that would take in the last of a species and also for some maps.
be formal about it.
>>
>>29514228
You type a quick, but formal message to them. Asking if they knew of any nearby planets that would take in the last of a species and also possible maps.
You send it, and after a few minutes: You get a reply back.
It read: "The solar system you're going to hasn't been explored as far as we know, but past that: Is a small solar system with only four planets. A group that call themselves: Lithians, live there. They just discovered space travel. They're a... strange bunch, but they mean well, pretty friendly, and are welcoming towards outsiders."

What do you do?
>>
>>29514321
thank them and be on your way.

It is hearts and hooves day tomorrow so we wont bother going into cryo for now. I suppose we need to be up for the kid anyway.
>>
>>29514374
You send them a quick thank you and get up. It would be Hearts and Hooves day tomorrow so you decided to not really bother with going into cryo. You did need to stay up a bit for the kid anyway.
"Mr. Rust?"
You jump a bit when Kahurangi manages to sneak up behind you. You calm yourself down and turn to face her.
"Where am I suppose to sleep tonight?" She asks; looking up at you with her large, adorable eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29514475
good question lets go see what we can find in the cargo bay.
>>
>>29514475
Is there an empty bedroom on the ship Sai?
>>
>>29514517
>>29514539
"Good question," You reply; patting her on the head, "Is there an empty bedroom on the ship, Sai?"
"Yeah," He says, "But it's state is... questionable."
You trot along with Kahurangi to the cargo bay to see what you could find. You find a small, but soft, and comfy bed roll that was just her size. It should suffice for now. You also find a small lamp, which Kahurangi was adamant about using so it wouldn't be so dark.
With those items the two of you trot over to the empty bedroom. The same one the Coexilian kid used. You open the door and were quick to figure out why Sai described it's state as: Questionable.
The room was entirely empty. A few lone lights lit up the room and one power socket were the only things in the room. A thin layer of dust covered the floor in the room, and a cockroach or two quickly scurried away at the sight of the two of you.
"This room seems kinda dirty." Kahurangi comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29514600
Well lets get to cleaning.
We can bond with the kid over cleaning.
>>
>>29514626
The two of you quickly start cleaning. It didn't take very long, but after a few minutes the dust was gone and the two cockroaches were safely in the trash. It still kinda looked like a prison cell, but it was cleaner than one.
You plug in the light and get the teddy bear for her. Setting the bedroll down which she quickly climbs into, snuggling up with her bear which she has named: Paora.
"Thanks for saving me in the city," Kahurangi thanks you after you got her some blankets, "I thought I wouldn't... make it."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29514717
I apreciate the thanks.
I am really sorry I could not save a male as well so your species could survive.
>>
>>29514788
Who knows maybe she is pregnant with a son.
>>
>>29510977
>>
>>29514788
>>29515142
"I appreciate the thanks," You tell her, "I am really sorry that I could not save a male as well so your species could survive."
"That's okay," She smiles, "I'll mate with another race and we'll make a super species!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29518512
Well I wish you luck finding a mate to call your own, good night Kahurangi.
>>
>>29518546
"Well, I wish you luck on finding a mate to call your own," You tell her; giving her a quick rub on the head, "Good night, Kahurangi."
"Good night, Rust."
You set the lamp to dim, turn off the lights and exit the room. Now standing outside of her door.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29518779
Let go to sleep, we have a big plan ahead of us tomorrow.
>>
>>29519010
You decide to head to bed. You had a big day tomorrow, and lots of planning.
You get to bed to find that Quiet Vine was already asleep. You take the spot next to her, wrap your hooves around her, and pull the blanket over you.
In several minutes you were asleep.

You wake up to a strange weight on your chest. You quickly look at the clock, which said 10:30 in the morning, before looking over to what the weight was.
It was Quiet Vine, who moved in the middle of the night and was now sleeping on top of you. Hooves wrapped around you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29519105
With Quiet on us, it's going be hard to go out and make brunch for her. Let carefully get out of bed with out waking her up.
>>
>>29519248
With Quiet on you it would be very difficult to go out and make brunch for her.
After some very careful maneuvering you manage to get out from underneath Vine without waking her.
You quietly trot over to the kitchen to make brunch, but you were now unsure of what to make for the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>29519354
Cake.
>>
>>29519906
You decide to make a cake. Nothing too big or fancy.
You get the ingredients and start making the cake. Deciding on Chocolate Cake.
You finish making and mixing it and throw it into the oven. Soon the smell of cake starts to move through the air.
"What's that smell?" You hear someone ask behind you.
You turn around to find that it was Kahurangi. Looking around the corner.
"...It smells good." She comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29519968
I'm just making a Chocolate Cake that is all. Did you just woke up?
>>
>>29520100
"I'm just making a Chocolate Cake," You tell her, "That is all. Did you just woke up?"
"Mhm," She nods; coming forward towards the table, "What's a cake?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29520216
It's like...sweet bread with more sweet cream on top of it. I think you'll like it.
>>
>>29520216
A baked good I will have to ask Vine if it is safe for you to eat a slice.
>>
>>29520253
>>29520351
"It's like... a sweet bread," You explain, "With more sweet cream on top of it. I think you'll like it, but I'll have to ask Vine if it's safe for you to eat a slice."
"Ask me about what?"
You turn around to find Quiet Vine standing there. Having woken up.
"I hope you plan to share that cake." She says; trotting over.

What do you do?
>>
>>29520576
Of course I do.
Lean in closer and whisper in her ear "and later I have some body parts I plan to share"

Tell her Kahurangi said she planed to try to reproduce with another species as there were no males of her species left. Does she think that will be possible.
>>
>>29520576
Give her a kiss.

"Of course I do! I made it for us after all..."
>>
>>29520613
>>29520634
"Of course I do." You tell her; giving her a kiss before leaning in, "And later: I have some body parts I plan to share."
She giggles at this with a blush.
"Kahurangi said she was planning to try to reproduce with another species as there were no males of her species left. Do you think that's possible?"
"Probably, yeah," She replies, "You're part Minotaur, I'm part Bat, there's been cases of part Griffions, and part Zebras, even part Dragons. So, yes: It's possible."

What do you do?
>>
>>29520978
That's good. I still feel really guilty about not being able to save a male though her species will never truely come back.
>>
>>29520978
Well that's good news.
>>
>>29521064
>>29521086
"Well that's good news," You say, "I still feel guilty about not being able to save a male though. Her species will never truly come back."
"I already said that it's fine," Kahurangi says; taking a slice of cake, "Have you seen those black creature things? I wouldn't want to mate with them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29521160
Yeah. Do you know what they are? Also can you tell us a bit about your species?
>>
>>29521160
It's not fucking fine we should have kept going but we pussied out. A whole fucking species.
>>
>>29521263
We ask sia if there any lifeforms left when we where on the planet and he said there was no one left alive on the planet.
>>
>>29521256
>>29521263
>>29521325
You wanted so much to scream about, how you could've done better, but there was nothing you could do now. Sai said there was nothing left alive on that planet. You couldn't have done anything to really help. You decide to keep it down for now.
"Yeah," You agree, "Do you know what they are? Also, can you tell me a bit about your species?"
"Yeah," She nods, "From what I've been told: Our race came from a higher plane. Sent down to become great and live like we want to. Then: The sun disappeared. Many were scared, but our food kept growing so it wasn't too big of a problem. After a few months of living in the dark those... beasts came from the earth. The ground cracking open as they came out from underneath our feet-"
She suddenly then stops talking. Her eyes glossing over as she suddenly starts to hyperventilate and shake, like she was having some sort of flashback.

What do you do?
>>
>>29521406
>Our race came from a higher plane.
Sounds like they could've come form another planet and stopped being a space faring race for some reason. It's an extreme longshot though.
>>
blump
>>
>>29521406
Oh shut she having ptsd. Calm her down before she pass out.
>>
>>29521730
>>29521801
Seems like their race could've came from another planet and stopped being a space faring race for some reason. It was an extreme longshot though, but you had bigger problems right now.
You reach out towards Kahurangi to calm her down, but she suddenly lets out a scream before falling from her chair. Quickly backing away from some invisible being, looking right and left.

What do you do?
>>
>>29521841
Kanhurangi focuses on my voice, calm down. Go to you happy place, nothing here is going to hurt you.
>>
>>29522007
"Kahurangi," You say; quickly grabbing her, "Focus on my voice, calm down. Go to your happy place, nothing here is going to hurt you."
She closes her eyes, taking deep breaths. She soon calms down, looking around again.
She then looks at you, her eyes tearing up. She then hugs you, crying into you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29522081
Just let her hug you, pat her back.
>>
>>29522242
You let her hug you. Gently patting her on the back. Quiet Vine comes to sit down next to you for support.
After a few minutes she finishes crying. She was still awake, her gaze shifting around the room carefully.
"...Thank you for saving me from that... hellhole, as my dad would call it." She thanks you.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night. Seems to be a slow day today.
There shall be a noon start tomorrow. No classes due to President's Day.
>>
>>29522360
I'm glad to help.
Do you like the cake
>>
>>29510977
>>
>>29522956
"I'm glad to help," You smile, "Do you like your cake?"
"Yeah," She nods, "It tastes really good."

What do you do?
>>
>>29526276
I will have to teach you to make it tomorrow.
Feed Vine some cake.
>>
>>29526316
"I will have to teach you tomorrow then." You tell her.
You get up and start eating. Quiet Vine starts eating which turns into the two of you feeding each other pieces of the cake. Quiet Vine feeding you a piece and you feeding her a piece. The two of you taking turns doing so.
Kahurangi looks greatly confused as the two of you continue with this. She looked like she wanted to ask, but wasn't for some reason.

What do you do?
>>
>>29526388
Tell her it is hearts and hooves day the day to be a cheesy romantic. And yes we know there are no days in space.
>>
>>29526403
"It's Hearts and Hooves Day," You explain, "The day to be a cheesy romantic. And yes: We know there are no days in space."
"...Oh."
The three of you eat for several minutes. Then Cardea comes in, rubbing one of her eyes with a hand. Seems like she isn't use to your times yet. Though she seems to perk up a bit at the sight of the cake.
"I didn't know you guys had cakes." Cardea comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29526475
Well it was supposed to be a romantic thing but I already shared some with Kahurangi come have a slice.
>>
>>29526496
"It was suppose to be a romantic thing," You tell her, "But, I already shared some Kahurangi. Come have a slice."
"I'll try not to eat too much then." Cardea replies.
Cardea sits down and the four of you start to eat again. After a few minutes only half of the cake remains. Cardea has held to her promise and only takes one slice, but Kahurangi was now reaching for her fourth slice.

What do you do?
>>
>>29526566
Kahurangi you sure you want more? If you eat too much you will get a wicked bad tummy ache.
>>
>>29526574
This.
>>
>>29526574
>>29526588
"Kahurangi, you sure you want more," You ask, "If you eat too much you will get a wicked bad tummy ache."
She stops reaching for it and thinks about what you said. She seems to know what a stomach ache is as she reluctantly puts her hand down, and looks at the floor with a small pout.

What do you do?
>>
>>29526647
I know my cake is amazing but you don't want to eat so much you get sick.
>>
>>29526647
so what do you think of the cake Cardea
>>
>>29526706
>>29526770
"I know my cake is amazing," You smile, "But, you don't want to eat so much you get sick."
Kahurangi nods in understanding.
"What do you think of the cake, Cardea?" You turn to her.
"It's pretty good," She replies, "Not as good as a Drazken one, but it's close."
Eagle and Fedot soon wake up. Each taking a slice as well, leaving only a quarter of the cake remaining. Four large slices being all that's left.

What do you do?
>>
>>29526785
You will have to make me one when we get back.
>>
>>29526847
oops posted to soon meant to add
Now everybody shoe I am trying to have a romantic meal.
>>
>>29526847
>>29526854
"You will have to make me one when we get back," You say, "Now everybody shoo! I am trying to have a romantic meal."
The five of them listen and leave the kitchen. Leaving you and Quiet Vine alone with four slices of cake left between the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29526933
So what do you want to do after cake.
>>
>>29526953
"So what do you want to do after cake?" You ask.
"Well," She starts; taking another slice, "I was thinking... we could 'share body parts' after this, but it might be too early for that right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29527041
Maybe we could go to the cargo bay and see if we can find any items to make the sharing even more fun.
>>
>>29527041
We could watch a romance movie if you want?
>>
Need to go shopping really quick. Dorm is out of food.
I'll be back.
>>
>>29527145
see ya could you get me some pokey
>>
>>29527066
>>29527113
"Maybe we could go to the cargo bay and see if we can find any items to make the sharing even more fun?" You suggest.
"Sure." She smiles.
She puts the last three slices in the fridge and the two of you trot to the cargo bay.
"We could also watch a romance movie if you want."
"Yeah."

The search for something fun to use didn't last very long. Quiet Vine quickly finding something.
You trot over to her to find that she found a small vibrator. Round in shape, and a light pink in color.

What do you do?
>>
>>29527491
So do you want me to put that in you or do you want to stick it in my but which would you prefer?
>>
>>29527511
"So do you want me to put it in you or do you want to stick it in my butt? Which would you prefer?"
"Stick it in me," She replies, "I've never used a vibrator before. Should we watch a movie first?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29527616
Sure lets watch a film did you want to choose.
>>
>>29527659
"Sure," You smile, "Did you want to choose?"
"You can choose if you want." She replies; the two of you arriving at the TV.

What do you choose?
>>
>>29527741
Sai did we receive any new romance films recently?
>>
>>29527759
"Sai, did we receive any new romance films recently?"
"Two," He says, "Fifty Shades Darker, and La La Land. Fifty Shades Darker has been receiving poor reviews, but La La Land is receiving praise."

What do you do?
>>
>>29527881
I am tempted to watch the bad movie but as I understand darker is a sequel so let's watch La La Land.
>>
>>29527893
You were tempted to watch the bad one, but Darker is a sequel so you chose La La Land.
You get the movie and load it up. Sitting down next to Quiet Vine as it starts.

About two hours later the movie ends. It had a simple concept: A pony, a dedicated jazz musician, was struggling to make ends meet. Stallion meets mare and he had to choose between his music or his mare.
As the credits roll Quiet Vine sat next to you. Leg wrapped around you in a hug.
"...What did you think of the movie?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29527984
I am happy I do not have to choose between you and my passions but I know if I did it would be you.
>>
>>29527998
"I'm happy I do not have to choose between you and my passions," You say, "But, I know if I did, it would be you."
Quiet Vine smiles. Kissing your cheek.
"Should we go commence the sexy times?" She asks; a hoof trailing your stomach.

What do you do?
>>
>>29528071
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>29528097
"Sounds like a plan."
The two of you get up and trot to your room. You close the door and lock it to make sure nobody comes in and interrupts.
You turn around. Two hooves suddenly wrapping around your neck as Quiet Vine pulls you into a furious kiss, her tongue entering your mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>29528185
squeeze her rump
>>
>>29528249
You reach around and grab her rump. Giving it several gentle squeezes. She moans into your mouth as your tongues wrestle.
The two of you lead each other to the bed before laying down on it. You ending up on the bottom while Quiet Vine gets the top.
You kiss for a few minutes, giving her rump several squeezes as well as it continues. The kiss breaks, leaving the two of you breathless and a strand of saliva connecting the two of you.
After catching your breath, Quiet Vine starts trailing kisses down your body. Slowly moving until she reaches your erect cock.
She stares at it for a few moments. Admiring it's size and thickness. She then lays her tongue at the base of it, before gently licking it to the tip. Sending a small jolt of pleasure through you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29528388
Lets get that vibrator in her while she blows us.
>>
>>29528435
You get out the vibrator while Quiet Vine starts swirling her tongue around your tip, as if she was warming it up.
You turn it on and it vibrates to life. The vibrations making it hard to hold.
You take the vibrator and reach around her. Quiet Vine now having her mouth wrapped around your head, gently bobbing up and down.
Now you just needed to put it somewhere.

Where do you put it?
>>
>>29528532
Lets put it in her vagina I would rather not stick it in her anus without asking and I do not want to interrupt the special hearts and hooves day sex to ask a question.
>>
>>29528560
You stuff it into her vagina. Causing her eyes to widen and to moan around your cock.
The vibrations seems to energize her as she starts bobbing faster and taking in more of your girth. The pleasure continuing to rise.
After a bit of this Quiet Vine suddenly takes in your entire girth, deepthroating it. She then screams around your cock as the vibrator lands on the bed, following her juices as she cums. But, she continues to deepthroat you through this.
You then cum yourself. Your cum hitting the back of her throat and falling into her stomach.
Your orgasms seem to end around the same time. Yours being shorter. When you both stop she release your cock from your mouth with a pop, panting.
"How was... that?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29528690
Fantastic how was the vib for you.
>>
>>29528717
*vibe
>>
>>29528717
>>29528724
"Fantastic," You pant, "How was the vibrator for you?"
"Awesome," She says; turning the vibrator off, "But, I don't think we're done just yet."
She moves herself so her back was facing you. Laying down on the bed with her belly against the mattress. She then moves her tail out of the way, giving you a view of her privates.

What do you do?
>>
>>29528799
Rub our cock over her teats for a few moments then give her the d.
>>
>>29528831
You stand up, wobbling a bit, and flip her over. Your still erect cock rubbing her teats. You guide it around her teats, spreading what little cum and small amounts of saliva onto it. Quiet Vine giggles and sighs at the sensation. You notice that her teats seem to have grown a bit, probably a sign that her heat season was going to start sometime soon.
You do this for a few moments before backing away and lining yourself with her entrance. You gently slip into her. Quiet Vine gasping and moaning as your length slides into her. You soon get your entire length into her, the outline of your head poking at her lower stomach.
Quiet Vine looks up at you with a face of ecstasy, and lust in her eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29528918
start pumping don't start quite as slowly as the first time but still ease into it. Lets cum inside this time.
>>
>>29528961
You start thrusting. Not going as slow in the beginning, but you still ease into it.
After a few moments you start to pick up the pace. Quiet Vine's eyes close as her pleasure increases again with yours, her mouth opening in a silent scream.
You start to go quicker. Her teats now bouncing with each thrust into her. She was now moaning with each thrust as well.
"ahahahahahahah!"
You begin to feel the pressure build up in your cock, her spasming walls helping to build it.
With a few more, mighty thrusts you cum. Not bothering to pull out this time as you paint her walls. This seems to push her over the edge as she screams at the top of her lungs as her walls wrap around you.
Cum soon starts seeping around your cock as the two of your orgasms fill her quickly. Quiet Vine finishes first, you following a bit later.
The two of you pant as the both of you finish. Cum slowly dripping onto the blanket of the bed. The two of you staring at each other.

What do you do?
>>
>>29529084
Happy hearts and hooves day honey.
>>
>>29529103
"Happy Hearts and Hooves day, Honey!" You smile; laying down next to her without your cock leaving her.
"You too," She pants, "...I hope we're still doing that dinner between the two of us."

What do you do?
>>
>>29529182
Of course. I hope you are not full after all that cake and cum.
>>
>>29529211
"Of course," You smile, "I hope you're not full after all that cake and cum."
"It feels like I've eaten a three-course meal," She says, "But, I'm happy and your cum is warm inside of me."
She wraps her legs around you. Not wanting you to pull out at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
Did everybody die?
>>
Stopping for the night. Everybody seemed to die, which kinda made me a bit upset at myself, but what can I do.
>>
>>29529300
Well dont worry dinner is only 2 courses.
Sit there for a while.
>>
>>29529927
Its strange how much your playercount fluctuates throughout the session. I am at work for hallf the thread so can only post during breaks maybe it is the same for the others.
>>
>>29530558
That seems about right.
>>
brump
>>
>>29532883
blump
>>
>>29529300
After some time let's make that dinner. Gotta refil all that energy.
>>
>>29530558
Yeah. Probably.

>>29530039
>>29534354
"Don't worry," You tell her, "Dinner will only be two courses."
She smiles. Snuggling up next to you.
The two of you stay like that for a few minutes. Cuddling and nuzzling each other.
You then get up. Your erection popping out of her. Quiet Vine whimpers when you do so.
You give her one last nuzzle before exiting the bedroom to make that dinner.
You unlock the door and step out, looking down at your watch.
It was 1:30.

What do you do?
>>
>>29534660
We should make a hearts and hooves card.
>>
>>29534692
An idea comes to you to past the time: Make a Hearts and Hooves card.
You haven't made one in a while, not since you were eight. There was a tiny problem though with you making a card.
You weren't the best drawer in the world. Never was.

What do you do?
>>
>>29534784
Print one off made with clip art.
>>
>>29534784
Realize that there's a difference between a drawer and an artist.
>>
>>29534784
You could always print a card but one made from the bottom of the heart it surely would mean more to Vine, or it would ruin everything.
>>
>>29534803
>>29534849
Hm maybe a giant premade heart in the center then we draw a bunch of stuff around it.
>>
>>29534803
>>29534837
>>29534849
You quickly remember that there's a difference between a drawer and an artist.
You start trotting to the cargo bay. Thinking about what you could do.
You could just print one off with clip art, but what you've learned from several friends: One made from the bottom of a stallion's heart was a lot better and meaningful then one that you just print off. They usually didn't really care about drawing skills, just that you went through the time to make one for them.

What do you do?
>>
>>29534881
Do this
>>29534871
>>
File: hearttt.jpg (31KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
hearttt.jpg
31KB, 450x360px
>>29534897
Wait she is a biologist she would love an actual heart.
In case she does not like it make a backup with a love heart and say it was a joke (only give her that one if she does not like the real heart though)
>>
>>29534929
I doubt that one exists but if we can find one have the heart of a pony/taur crossbreed like us and if we can find one a heart of a half bat like her alongside it.
>>
>>29534897
>>29534929
>>29534946
If it was not clear these are all me not 3 votes for the one idea.
How did we suddenly drop from 3 players to one.
>>
>>29534897
>>29534929
>>29534946
You trot into the cargo bay. Maybe you could get a giant premade heart in the center, then draw a bunch of stuff around it.
This thought, however, leads to an even better idea in your opinion: She's a biologist. She would probably love a picture of a REAL heart. And not any normal heart. Two hearts: A pony/taur one, and a pony/bat heart.
You find a copier and get Sai to copy the hearts you want. The pony/bat heart was normal to a pony heart, but the pony/taur one was different. Being larger in size and having an extra chamber in it.
You take the pictures, grab some supplies, and a large card. Finding a nice quiet place in the cargo bay to work.
Now you just needed to make the card look nice.

What do you do?

>>29534991
My old quest would have player fluctuations, but nothing this severe. I kinda think half of the problem comes from CYOA General as the only thing they seem to talk about are Whispens and not any of the current quests running. When they do it's usually short.
>>
>>29535055
Lets draw some love hearts around the real hearts and put glitter on every second heart.
>>
>>29535118
Also glad I am not the only one who thinks /cyoa/ is to obsessed with whispens to talk about quests.
>>
>>29535128
Yeah. I barely use it now. I only use it to tell people I'm running, the only response I've gotten from that being: Put my dick in a electric socket. And to check for Fanart. Which I haven't really gotten yet... Not that I'm complaining about it.

>>29535118
You cut the real hearts out and glue them in. Drawing a bunch of love hearts around them and placing glitter on every second one.
After that you open the card up to the hardest part of any card: What to say on the card.

What do you do?
>>
>>29535231
Dear Vine.
I came on this journey to see the sights of space and explore strange new worlds but even If we had never found anything the whole 2 years the trip would have been worth it because it allowed me to meet you.
Love Rust Bucket.
>>
>>29535231
Can't think of anything better. Forever alone write this:>>29535323
I had to do stuff and might be going back and forth a lot.
>>
>>29535323
>>29535403
After several minutes of sitting there and some erasing, you manage to come up with something good.
"Dear Vine," You start, "I came on this journey to see the sights of space and explore strange new worlds, but even if we had never found anything the whole two years, the trip would have been worth it because it allowed me to meet you. Love, Rust Bucket."
You look down on your card with satisfaction. This card probably being the most romantic one you've made.

What do you do?

>>29535403
That's fine. Go do... life stuff.
>>
>>29535419
lets not give it to her yet allow her to rest or whatever she is doing.
Lets check the news anything of note happening on eqqus recently.
>>
>>29535419
Give the card with the dessert.
And we have to make that dinner or at least plan on when to start making.
>>
>>29535442
>>29535477
You decide to not give it to her just yet. Probably with dessert. She needed to rest or whatever she was doing at the moment.
With that done you decide to head to the cockpit to check on recent happenings on Equus.
Apparently Equestria has elected their new Prime Minister, who "many" are unhappy with only because he has said things that hurt their feelings. Compared to the other pony though, he was a better choice probably.
While this was going on you needed to plan on what to make for dinner. It was 2:00 right now so dinner was starting to approach.

What do you do?
>>
>>29535515
Make rice with
waifu fuck that has meat.

Every fancy meal I know has meat. Anybody got any ideas.
>>
>>29535544
make some sort of stir fry maybe.
>>
>>29535544
>>29535568
A lot of your ideas on dinner were quickly destroyed though because of one thing: Quiet Vine didn't eat meat.
A lot of ponies didn't eat meat so that was fine. Your mom and dad ate meat so you were raised to eat it.
Maybe you could make some stir fry? ...That was probably the best option at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>29535614
Searching a little bit on google for "fancy meals without meat greek" found something interesting Radicchio, Kale, and Persimmon Greek Salad or Stuffed Grape Leaves Casserole or Veg Greek Meatballs with Feta Cheese.
>>
>>29535544
*wait fuck
I must have had waifus on the brain.
>>
>>29535618
Yeah sure lets go with this.
>>
>>29535618
>>29535629
After a bit of thinking you think of something that was pretty good: Radicchio, kale, and Persimmon Minotaur Salad. It'd take a while to make, but it'll be worth it in the end.
You get a large bowl out and the proper ingredients. First starting with cutting them up.
"...What are you making now?"
You turn to find Kahurangi next to you. She wasn't exactly big enough to see over the counter so she was standing on her hindlegs and grabbing the table with her forelegs to see.

What do you do?
>>
>>29535693
A romantic meal. It is hearts and hooves day a day to spoil your special somepony.
>>
>>29535733
"A romantic meal," You reply, "It is Hearts and Hooves day. A day to spoil your special somepony."
Kahurangi is silent. Watching you cut the veggies.
"Seems like a lot to go through for love." Kahurangi says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29535798
Eh it is only an ocasional thing, besides love is pretty great.
>>
>>29535798
It might be but it's worth it.
>>
>>29535809
>>29535854
"It might be," You say, "But, It's worth it. It is only an occasional thing, besides: Love is pretty great."
You take the cut vegges and place them in the bowl. Taking a second batch out. Kahurangi silently watching.
"...Did you have a mate before your current one?" Kahurangi asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29535871
Like Vine? Can't say I have.
>>
>>29535871
Not really no a few things when I was young that did not really work for more then a week is all.
>>
>>29535898
>>29535929
"Like Vine?"
She nods.
"Not really no. A few things when I was young that did not really work for more than a week is all."
Kahurangi nods in reply. Letting you continue to cut veggies.
Kahurangi is silent for a minute or two. Looking around with a closed beak. Like she wanted to ask a question, but was considering if it was right to ask.
"I'm not sure if it's taboo to ask this in culture," Kahurangi suddenly says, "But: Do you like your current mate? In my culture we're not allowed to question our mates."

What do you do?
>>
>>29535955
Yes I like her very much. Are you assigned mates or is there simply an expectation you will stick with them?
>>
>>29536007
"Yes I like her very much," You smile, "Are you assigned mates or is there simply an expectation you will stick with them?"
"We're assigned," She says, "At a young age. Just before the... I was assigned a mate. Didn't really like him very much. Females are expected to listen to the males, but neither of them are to question each other."

What do you do?
>>
>>29536103
What didn't you like about him?
>>
>>29536112
"What didn't you like about him?" You ask.
"He was a snob," She says, "Disrespectful, mean, and a giant kunamandla-"
She suddenly claps her claws around her beak. She probably said something that would be considered offensive in her culture.

What do you do?
>>
>>29536172
We have no such taboos in our culture and people breaking up or being with multiple partners aren't unheard of. Also, no mating assignment.
>>
>>29536172
Give a chuckle. I don't really care what you say don't worry.

So I assume the matches are made on genetics rather then personality then.
>>
>>29536216
>>29536220
You chuckle a bit.
"I don't really care what you say. Don't worry," You tell her, "So I assume the matches are made on genetics rather then personality then."
She nods.
"...We have no such taboos here," You say; throwing another batch of veggies into the bowl, "Ponies break up, or they go to multiple partners, which isn't unheard of. Also, no mating assignment."
"Sounds like a lot of freedom," She replies, "...Do you want to me to help cut veggies?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29536354
Sure.
>>
>>29536354
Some help would be nice thank you.
>>
>>29536385
>>29536387
"Sure, some help would be nice. Thank you."
You get her a knife and the two of you start cutting up veggies. Kahurangi being unable to help herself to a bit of the veggies.
But, just before the bowl was filled: Disaster strikes!
"Ah!"
Kahurangi suddenly drops the knife and hops off the stool you provided her. Quickly moving away a bit and holding one of her fingers in pain.
Looking at her knife, there was a small amount of red blood on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29536483
Ouch that must have hurt. Go get her some medical supplies no need to bother Vine with this.
>>
>>29536527
"Ouch, that must've hurt." You mutter.
You get up and quickly gallop over to the medbay, getting a medkit out before rushing back.
Apparently the injury might be a bit more serious than you thought. Already, a small puddle of blood has dripped onto the floor.
You crouch down to her level, and she lets you see her injury with tears in her eyes. The cut was bleeding badly, having gone a little less than halfway through her finger.

What do you do?
>>
>>29536595
Clean that wound, "This might sting a bit. You gotta be more careful with knifes." Bandage her wound.
>>
>>29536595
The cut is a bit more than we thought but it isn't too severe to warrant getting Vine's help. Clean our hooves and apply pressure to her cut. Wash and gently bandage it.
>>
>>29536595
Oh a bit worse then I assumed.

Ask Sai if we should get Vine.
>>
>>29536615
>>29536634
>>29536667
The cut is a bit more than you thought, but it wasn't too severe to warrant getting help from Vine, but it was pretty bad. You did have a little bit of medical experience.
"Should we get Vine?" You ask Sai.
"She's asleep." He tells you.
You nod and quickly clean your hooves. You get a cloth out from the medkit.
"This might sting a little," You tell her; applying pressure to the wound and cleaning it, "You gotta be more careful with knifes."
Kahurangi nods quickly, on the verge of crying.
You wash the wound under some water before wrapping a bandage around it. Making sure it's nice and tight around the wound.
As you finish you hear sniffs coming from her as she starts to cry.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29536690
Don't worry it is nothing to feel like an idiot over it happens sometimes.
>>
>>29536690
Comfort her.
>>
boop
>>
>>29536690
Randomly remember of news that evidence of the other candidate for Prime-minister could be a Changeling Queen of another hive mysteriously disappeared.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.