[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will /mlp/ do if the movie is good? Will we even accept it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: my life.gif (117KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
my life.gif
117KB, 500x364px
What will /mlp/ do if the movie is good?
Will we even accept it?
>>
>>29500138
I don't see why not. The furry characters are bad but not the end of the world. They're not even pink shimmer tier bad
>>
>>29500138
>Will we even accept it?
/mlp/ probably won't because it's full of whinny autists.
>>
>>29500138
>What will /mlp/ do if the movie is good?
Fap to it
>>
>>29500138
It's canon you don't have the luxury you did with EQG this time.
>>
>>29500181
>Luxury
>Actually wanting EQG to be canon
Are you insane?
>>
>>29500185
>what's reading comprehension?
wew lad
>>
>>29500181
Can someone explain to me why EQG isn't cannon?
>>
>>29500157
Won't we do that regardless though?
>>
>>29500200
Huh?

Are you saying >>29500181 isn't implying that he'd like EQG to be canon?
>>
>>29500224
He said you don't have the luxury of yelling "NOT CANNON REEE" every time the movie comes up.
>>
>>29500215
Memes and Twifags
>>
>>29500245
Saying it's a luxury gives a bit of irony to the sentence, thus making the reader believe you disagree with people saying EQG isn't canon
>>
>>29500215
Meghan tweeted it doesn't impact the show
Jim tweeted it's not canon
But most importantly, the show contradicts events that took place in EQG
>>
>>29500339
Except the OP was talking about the new movie and you became confused by the mention of EQG.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.