[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spikeabuse is not funny Meghan you dumb cunt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1364735.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1364735.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Spikeabuse is not funny Meghan you dumb cunt.
>>
>>29497478
McCarthy is going to get fired after the movie is a flop.
>>
File: Worst Character.png (74KB, 400x576px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.png
74KB, 400x576px
>>29497478
Spike is not funny.
Write him off the show.
>>
>>29497478
What's the deal with OP's picture?
>>
File: _4.jpg (158KB, 1290x1152px) Image search: [Google]
_4.jpg
158KB, 1290x1152px
>>29498327
It's a PNG, which stands for portable network graphic, a graphics file format that supports lossless data compression.
PNG was created as an improved, non-patented replacement for Graphics Interchange Format (GIF), and is the most widely used lossless image compression format on the Internet.

Does that answer your question?
>>
>>29498327
the abomination that spike is looking with disdain at is the form he will take in the movie when they are going to see the sea ponies.

Spike's design got soo-be-derp'd!
>>
File: SPIKE DEMANDS AN EXPLANATION.jpg (323KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SPIKE DEMANDS AN EXPLANATION.jpg
323KB, 1024x768px
>>29497478
>>
>>29497478
It actually is. Only legit autists get offended when he's the butt of a joke.
>>
>>29499130
Only legit Hasdrones enjoy post-Faust and Renzetti's Spike.
>>
>>29499145
>Renzetti
Now that's a name you don't see often. But yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone saw the quality decline, only delusional idiots would say the opposite
>>
File: large (60).png (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (60).png
536KB, 1280x720px
>>29499145
But he's had some of his best moments post-faust. Hell this last season alone had some of the best spike moments of the entire series.

And did you not catch his classic S1 snark in Pony Point of View? Do you fuckers even watch the show anymore?
>>
>>29499164
> A fe moments somehow compensate for 4 years of being written like shit!

How lovely. Hey, let me smash your hands with a rock for 4 years nonstop and now and then I will stop to give you a cookie.
That TOTALLY compensates the rock smashing, right?
>>
File: Crystal_statue_of_Spike_S4E25.png (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_statue_of_Spike_S4E25.png
501KB, 1280x720px
>>29499198
Outside of episodes like SAYS and Princess Spike, he's been written pretty damn consistently. He's always been the comic relief/snark supplier when needed.

It's funny how Faustards consistently overlook moments from S1 like Spike almost drowning at the end of Winter Wrap Up, contracting a cold and it all being played FOR LAUGHS just so they can tout some imagined change in how he's written. If anything Meghan and co. actually gave him some amount of dignity by having him save the Crystal Empire multiple fucking times and be treated as a legit hero.

But no he tripped over a bucket so OBVIOUSLY the writers hate his guts!

Fuck off.
>>
>>29499226
>Fuck off.
Nope, I will stay here to keep triggering you until you die. :)
>>
>>29498338
Yes, I believe so. Thank you.
>>
>>29499254
how do you kill that which has no life?
>>
>>29499105
derpibooru upload when
>>
>>29497478
It's all he's good for.
>>
>>29502772
Imagine if Faust and Renzetti had handled him instead of the clowns that actually got him.

S04 would have been about Spike hitting puberty and getting a massive strength upgrade that he could barely control and only caused him fear and troubles until he finally accepted it as part of himself, becoming Equestria's (in-training) guardian..

S06 would have been about Spike being slowly corrupted by evil dragons who filled his head with crap and tried to turn him against Celestia to conquer Equestria, eventually he shakes off the evil influence and we are presented to an epic 4 minute fight where Spike fights off a dragon invasion all by himself before succumbing to his injuries and leaving the rest to the mane6 and the Royal Sisters. (Last scene of the 2 parter is Spike laying on bed, recovering while Celestia and Luna give him the title of Sir Spike.)

Instead we eill have Starlight Glimmer shoved down our throats until we either love her or leave the fandom until the excuse that we are "unworthy"
>>
>>29502996
nigga...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.