[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point in the show did you realize the MLP world isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Suri_polomare.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Suri_polomare.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
At what point in the show did you realize the MLP world isn't an idyllic utopia with a few exceptions, and Equestria is actually is full of jerks?
>>
>>29495481
When Celestia gave Twilight two tickets to the gala knowing she had five friends.
>>
The Best Night Ever
>>
File: Smug pony face.png (488KB, 3904x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Smug pony face.png
488KB, 3904x3000px
>>29495481
>Ever thinking this
>>
>>29495493
/thread
>>
The Ticket Master when all the simple folks of ponyville were desperate to get the ticket which seemed to be an indicator of status.
Also when taxes were mentioned in the same episode.
>>
>>29495493
fpbp
All of the ponies are jerks, being ruled by the god of jerks.
>>
>>29495493
Basically this
>>
>>29495481
Pretty much the earliest episodes, yeah
>Griffon shows up, gets pranked until she loses her shit
>Two colts drag a giant hellbeast into town to impress an overblown showpony
The latter part is honestly more alarming: Two goofoff dickheads managed to not just find but provoke a giant star-bear. Incidentally, I think that was about the time I realized I liked this show.
>>
>>29495481
Probably Putting Your Hoof Down everyone in it were huge assholes in that one.
>>
When the CMC was introduced, perhabs.
>>
>>29495493
Friends is a really strong word. The mane 6 were never friends in season 1, more like, "forced acquaintances"
>>
>>29495987
You mean fuckbuddies
>>
>>29495481
>watching the show
>post-season 1
ok Jim, you've made your point
>>
Flutter Brutter
>>
>>29495481
since diamond tiara. i actually made a headcanon that there are gangs in cities based around specie bias. celestia's tried to crack down on em but they just hide away. idk i always add a darker edge to cute shit
>>
>>29495481
Since Bonbon and Cherry wouldn't move their shit carts.
>>
File: 1463673471047.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1463673471047.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>29498399
>tfw no unicorn ganster pony gf
>>
>>29498476
if she was from my headcanon she wouldnt ever think of daiting anyone other than a unicorn
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.