[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- >implying real communism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1484422208423.jpg (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484422208423.jpg
601KB, 1920x1080px
>>29495119
Post pirates.
>>
File: You Are A Pirate.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
You Are A Pirate.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>29495126
http://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>29495126
http://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>29495126
http://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>29495126
http://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>>29495151
yarr harr
>>
File: HowdyTharr.jpg (19KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
HowdyTharr.jpg
19KB, 256x512px
>>29495119
http://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>Heavyhoof Steve 9/6
>Cutlass 3/4
>Rin 5/5
>Alder 5/5
>Cloud 5/5
>Cerulean 8/6

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29439033/#29440661

Last time on PirateQuest...

The party, minus Heavyhoof, struggled through the prickly, arid section of the jungle, foreshadowing their arrival at the Gusties' territory. Along the way, they fought off some prankster Loa spirits who had inhabited some trees and tried to block the party's progress. After overcoming the trees, they continued the trek. Only, when they'd arrived at the camp, they found that it was little different from the Misties' camp, eerily so. It was guarded by birds and blocked off by strong currents of warm wind what carried the Gusties along, and was built into many ancient buildings made of purple and teal stone, vestiges of the Windies' civilization.

Heavyhoof had been abducted in his sleep by one of those trees, wrapped up in tight vines and leaves, then left on top of an ancient sacrificial altar deep underground. When he awoke, he saw that he was in the midst of an ancient, crumbled Windie city, surrounded by toppled buildings that looked like they had fallen into the ground during an earthquake or a cave-in. Then, from the shadows, a towering puma-like creature emerged, vanishing once it stepped into the light. But, the dagger he obtained from Bee Holder began to tremble, and seemed to identify the creature's position.

(1/2)
>>
>>29495187
fiddly dee
>>
>>29495152
>>29495174
>>29495183
>>29495151
As you approach, the Gusties part the barrier of wind in order to allow you to enter. They speak with dignified Itailian accents and grammatically correct speech, unlike the Misties, but much like the Misties, they bristle with excitement and curiosity. They bombard you with questions as they float around you, their dignified chattering overlapping into a buggy buzz.

Then, Cloud's rain summoning coincides neatly with Rin's dramatic and destructive appearance. Gusties, birds, monkeys and pirates all panic and scatter, screeching and shouting in terror and surprise at the giant dragon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs

Amid the chaos, however, a Gustie wearing a tiny leather jacket, riding atop a sparrow, starts flying straight toward Rin.

The Gustie slashes at her nose with a sword made out of wood.

[1d10+1]

>>29495190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzC-43mMwi4&feature=youtu.be
As the lights get closer, they vanish altogether. After a couple seconds, the dagger vibrates with a life of its own, and points toward your right.

[1d10+2: 4+2= 6]
>>
>>29495316
>>29495183
"Hey! I said no messing with them! You almost scared me just as bad and these ones are," Cerulean yells up at Rin, then looks to whatever Gusties might still be near her/hiding behind her.
"Isn't that right?"
>>
>>29495316
Cloud takes a step back as the Gusties rile up and scatter. As they charge through the rain at Rin, he steps forward, waving a hoof.
"Whoa whoa guys, the rain is my doing, nothing to freak over. As for her, the size is temporary. Chill."
He says, trying to defuse the situation.
>Diplomacy [1d10]
>>
>>29495316
Alder ruffles his wings nervously and takes to the air, but decides to wait a while before doing much else. It'd be best to get a good look and feel for the situation and the field, anyways
>Flight: [Automatic]
>Perception: [1d10]
>>
>>29495316
Rin cackles after watching the Gusties scatter about. "Yarharhar! These little things are to scared to even try and fight me, I bet they be-... hm?" Rin stops half way, noticing the Gustie flying at her. "Well there be one, but it's still no Loa."

Rin attempts to strike back at the Gustie's attack, mostly to deflect it and give him an intimidating piratey cackle.

>Assuming size bonus still applies.
>Intimidating Cackle
[1d10+2]
>Slice n' Dice: Deflect attack
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29495316
Steve progresses slowly and cautiously in the direction the dagger points, shield now drawn in one daggerless hoof,
"Whatever you are I'm not afraid of you, no matter how much I'm trembling."
>>
>>29495339
"Oi, I'm allowed to scare whoever I want! It's how I get most of me information anyhow."
>>
>>29495453
"Well save the scaring for whatever really needs a good scare. They seem friendly enough."
>>
>>29495339
>>29495371
>>29495387
>>29495433
"Get elder Guts! Get the lamp! Get help! It's a demon, waaaagh!" the Gusties cry, with alternating screams of panic and frenzy overlapping in the air. The wooden sword tickles Rin's nose a little before she hits the offending Gusty away, causing him and his sparrow to careen down toward the treeline.

"Mayday, mayday, I can't maintain altitude!" the jacketed Gusty cries as he plummets into the bushes.

Although many Gusties are wrapped in a panic, many others flow out of the stonework, riding on visible currents of dusty wind with wooden Loa-like masks and spears and other weapons made of wood and insect carapaces. Intermingled with them are many pirates, accompanied by monkeys in pirate garb. Leading the charge are an elderly Gusty, wearing armor resembling a thick-carapaced mosquito, and a pug diamond dog with a red bandana and a white beard that travels all the way down to the ground. Said pug carries a whole cannon on his shoulder.

"Molto bene, molto bene!" the elder Gusty cries, raising his arms for calm. "Whadda we have here, my friends, another ship datta beached on da shore? We welcome, we welcome! No need for da weapons and da killing! From where do you come, my new guests?"

>>29495445
Something slashes you across the chest, putting ugly dents in your armor. Deep purple trails of smoke follow the claw marks and get into your eyes, making you woozy as the world wobbles around you.
>HH 5/6
>Woozy 1: The DC for enemies to hit you lowers by 1
>>
>>29495558
Cloud turns down to the elder Gusty as he calms down the rest of the tribe.
"Oh, we're uh, just passing through. Heard some drums, so we came on over."
>>
>>29495558
Alder blinks once or twice and folds his wings back in, gracefully dropping down to the ground and cocking his head tothe side with a curious warble"O-Oh... hello! My name is Alder of theFrostclaw Tribe, from the Utter North region of the Griffon Kingdom." he moves a little closer, and curiously looks over the Gustie Chieftan
>>
>>29495558
"I be here for the Loa that attacked the Misties Village! They made me look like a fool and I plan to make their masks my toothpicks!" Rin shouts, leaning down after putting away her weapons and allowing her to speak in a non-shouting tone for once. "I also need directions to the temples here on this island. If ye be as friendly as my crew mates here think, I'm sure you would be willing to part with that bit of information."
>>
>>29495558
"Well, I came from the ocean," Cerulean replies simply and smiling, "but we were with the Misties first, and they said you guys were really mean and stuff. But when we got close and I watched a bit, you all actually seem alright. So...is there something I'm missing, cause all this isn't settling right in my stomach."
She then burps a bit, also coughing up a bit of tree from when they fought the tree Loas earlier.
"Whoops, sorry, though I do feel a little better."
>>
>>29495558
"Gah!" Shouted Steve as he jumped back to recover.
Stumbling a bit, he looked at the dagger and noticed it pointing into the shadows,
almost like it was tracking something.

In a leap of faith, Steve stampeded in the direction the dagger pointed when it came to something of a rest

>Slam; Crits 8+ [1d10]
>>
>>29495644
Alder gives the Shark Pony a concerned look, and reeeaaaches up on his hindlegs to pat her shoulder "Y-You didn't eat any other pieces of wood, did you?"
>>
>>29495748
She hums in thought.
"Maybe a couple pieces here and there. Mom always said I ate like a bull shark. Haha."
>>
>>29495606
>>29495617
"Wella come on in if da drums drew ya down. But don't let 'em get ya down, because we're here to get down, am I right?" he looks back to his tribe. They let out a mixture of unenthusiastic, terrified and enthusiastic shouts back. "I ama da tribe's leader, Guts and Glory, and I would prefer if you do not abbreviate it."

"You better not cut in line to get food!" the pug says. "We, the Blackbarrel pirates, are the MOST honored guests! You can be the second-most honored and wait your turn in line."

>>29495618
>>29495644
>>29495606
>>29495617
The Gusties' fear melts into teeth-baring fuming as you bring up the Misties. "Den you had da unfortunate introduction to da island! You're probably dripping with the vile Misties' wicked sorceries! Tricksters and spellcasters all, claiming they're da ones who are da true successors to our ancestral tribe!"

"They're witches!" one Gusty shouts. "They want to defile the sacred voodoo in da temple!"
"No, they're definitely spies!" shouts another.
"Why would them being witches preclude them from being spies?" the first one replies.
"Who cares? Just get dem outta here!" the second Gusty shouts.

As the Gusties move in to attack, Guts and Glory raises his arms again for quiet. "Silence! Silence! It is true dat they say they have met with da Misties. Even if they aren't aware of it, they could be bringin' da Misties' evil sea-magic into our village! We shall test dem before da new god and see if they are pure; if not, den the wicked magic shall be purified off of them!"

As the Gusties cheer, Guts and Glory turns back to you with a smile. "Well! If you'll just come with me, den."

>>29495735
You push back the creature, although your shield feels like it's being smashed against something formless, almost liquid. The dagger squirms around and points around you, atop the stone plateau behind the sacrificial altar.
>>
>>29495820
"It is good to meet you, Guts and Glory." he chirps as he bobs a little, and cocks his head to the side "W-Weird. They told us the same thing of your tribe, but it does not quite seem true."
He flicks his tail a little at the mention of the test, and cocks his head back to the side "Oh! A test before the new god? What kind of test is this?"
>>
>>29495820
"I knew it," Cerulean says oddly excitedly, "I knew there was something fishy around here that wasn't killer fish creatures!"

At the mention of a test, Cerulean shrugs.
"Sure, but I'm gonna warn you: I had to be home schooled," she says as she follows Guts and Glory.
>>
>>29495820
"Gods? Pure? Haw, we'll just see about that then. Yarharhar." Rin chuckles, following Guts and Glory.
>>
>>29495820
Trying to act as quick as he can to avoid being attacked again, Steve charges in the direction of the dagger once more.

Only to trip over the sacrificial altar in a leap.

Looking up from the ground he notices the dagger didn't point at the shadows, but at higher ground.

"Well okay I guess," Steve muttered to himself

Steve follows the guidance of the dagger, shield again raised and a defensive stance taken as he rises the stairs to the plateau's surface.
>>
>>29495820
Cloud looks at the others following after the Gusties, joining behind them.
"So neither of you like each other, great. Just throwing it out there though, the Loas attacked us bunch, so it's not looking good around here."
>>
>>29495967
"Ahh, give 'em a break. We sent 'em over there to kick around the Misties in retaliation, 'cause a couple of their thieves tried to make off with some of our mares! Forgive da Loa, dey don't got da best of eyesight!"

>>29495903
>>29495863
>>29495953
>>29495967
"All you have to do is make it to the end of the cave. Molto facile, molto facile! Truth be told, we had many other tests cooked up, but all our focus testers told us they were too complicated. Gotta keep it simple, si? Don't worry, I'm sure the new god will be merciful and let you pass pretty quickly; he's as eager to party as any of us!"

Guts and Glory leads you through a dried-out thicket, guarded heavily by birds of prey, and even some monsters that appear to be the top half of a bird stitched onto the bottom half of a dark ape with a barbed tail. Somewhat like Griffons, but more bestial, with black eyes that lack irises. He leads you to a crevice in a sheer rock wall, surrounded by totems, trinkets and hieroglyphs carved right into the stone. Past the entranceway, a stone staircase leads downward.

From within, you hear a loud stomp and a battle in progress. "Eh?" Someone already inside?" Guts asks.

>>29495963
As you head up the stairs, the dagger suddenly shifts downward; as the dagger point gets close to the ground, you see the outline of something like a flower's bulb, the size of a colt. The shadowy outline erupts, spraying a cloud of shadowy ghosts with faces like Loa. Roll to dodge.
>>
>>29496023
Steve tries his best to jump forwards up the stairs to avoid the Loa, "What the hell is this about now damned spook bastards!?"

>[1d10] Dodge
>>
>>29496023
Rin gets a bit of a grin. "A battle? This be my time to shine then..." Rin says, slithering on through the shadows to see what's up ahead.

>Stealth
>>
>>29496023
Cerulean perks up at the sounds of combat. She was relieved, since gym was the only class she passed in her school.
"A fight test? Count me in!"

And with that, Cerulean barrels down the stairs, clearly not going for the stealth approach.
>>
>>29496023
Alder follows along curiously, his tail continuing to flick back and forth excitedly as he listens. "that seems easy enough! Do we have to fight some sort of creature within the cavern?"
He leans in closer to look at the birds of prey, but seems to keep a good distance from the griffon-like creatures, instead staying close to Cerulean. His ears flick about as they draw closer, and he lets out a confused warble "You do not know who is inside? How else could they have come, if not by your way?"
>>
>>29496023
Cloud looks down the stairs.
"That all, get through here?"
He asks to be sure.
"That's easy, I'll get this done in no time."
He says in bravado, heading down with the others, perhaps a little too much confidence with his superior sight in the dark and the giant allies leading the way.
>>
>>29496072
"Coulda been a straggler from da island, I guess. Who came with you? Did anyone from your group get separated? Da Loa love to pick off ponies who think they are brave and clever and split off by themselves to hog all da glory," Guts suggests.

>>29496062
>>29496051
>>29496044
>>29496072
>>29496086
As the party trots down the stairs, they find more and more of the purple and teal stone which made up the Windies' ancient architecture and the Gusties' new homes. Down here, though, they notice many runic lines permeating the rock, which glow a very faint pink the deeper that they walk, creating an ambient, soft glow that barely allows you to see much of what's ahead of you. After climbing down the winding stairs, they pass into a shadowy, underground labyrinth stretching far into the dark, full of ancient crumbled buildings that look like they fell in due to a cave in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0IqQQY5p88

Ahead, the ground steeply slopes below, and they see Heavyhoof, holding a dagger that seems to be moving with a will of its own. From seemingly out of nowhere, a cloud of small Loa-shaped shadowy ghosts fly up at him, blasting him in the face.

Far above him, three triangular lights appear, swinging side to side in unison like a pendulum. The lights bob up and down as they rush toward you with frightening speed.

[1d10+2] Alder
[1d10+2] Cloud
[1d10+2] Cerulean

>>29496044
The shadowy Loa cling to your face, blanketing you in shadow. Although you can sort of feel the dagger's general direction, you can't see exactly where it's pointing.
>Blind 1: The DC to target a foe has increased by 1

You faintly hear some hoofsteps behind you, and then the footsteps of the puma-creature bounding toward them.
>>
>>29496175
The lights catch Cerulean's attention, making her go into a rather predatory state of mind as they seemingly flee. She chomps the air a few times before rushing and jumping up at the lights many times, biting down when she thinks they're close enough.

>Cleave 3, critfails 3-
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29496175
"Damn!" Steve yells rubbing his eyes with the long of his leg, "I can't see consarnit!"

Hearing the thump of footsteps, he shouts, "Hey! Be y'all friend or foe I suggest you get the hell out of here now, there's some ghost beastie round here and I ain't given to seein' too many corpses ya hear!"

Upon hearing the leap of his foe and the rustle of equipment, Steve bellowed with religious zeal, "Damn y'all can't y'all jus-, KAANDREMOV"

>Word of Power [1d10]
>>
>>29496175
Alder blinks once or twice, his sharp eyes adjusting to the darker cavern somewhat easily. He goes to ask what is even down here, before screeching in surprise as the balls of light streak towards the three of them. He ducks out of the way. Upon noticing Heavyhoof further in the back he gasps, before yanking out, and throwing one of his potion vials "H-Here!"
>Natural Remedy: [1d10]
>>
>>29496175
Rin bursts from the shadows, cackling at the Loa and attempting to slice out a chunk of it. "Finally! A Loa I can carve apart!"

>Stealth Autocrit active
>Rupture
[1d10+1]
>Slice n' Dice
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29496175
"Not as dark as I expected, guess we'll have to do some puzzle or something instead of just finding our way through."
Cloud gripes as they descend the stairs.

He looks down at Heavyhoof, taking a minute to recognize him from the crew. His head swings up as the lights form and descend, Cloud's eye's glowing orange as he jumps back and throws his hooves up, vines growing from the temple's ceiling to restrain and keep it from attacking him.
>Earthen Grasp [1d10]
>>
>>29496217
>>29496319
The two of you smash into the space surrounding the three swinging pendulum-lights, which distorts and feels like something liquid and formless. A deep, curdling growl seeps from the center of the lights as it shoves you away.

>>29496360
Although your vines surround the space around the lights, the vines rock and sway, as if they were trying to restrain some kind of gelatin instead of something more solid. Shadowy purple smoke trails before you in the shape of claws, gashing at your chest.
>Cloud 1/5
>Woozy 1: The DC for enemies to hit you lowers by 1

>>29496299
>>29496303
The shadowy creatures surrounding Heavyhoof slap away the potion, causing it to break. They pull on Heavyhoof's head, causing him to trip and slam his noggin against a sharp corner of rock.
>Heayhoof 5/5

However, Heavyhoof's shout draws the lights' attention, giving Alder an opportunity to hit the center light directly with an arrow.

>>>

With a rush of air, the invisible, three-eyed creature leaps onto the ceiling, evidenced by the lights flipping upside down and hovering just below the cave's ceiling many meters above you. As the creature slinks away in an unnerving pattern somewhere between a lizardly bob and and a snakelike slither, you hear a creaking, and then many wet plops all across the ground ahead of you. You all notice Heavyhoof's dagger, which points ahead, jittering from left to right like a wild compass needle.
>>
>>29496417
Cloud stumbles as the smoke manages to physically hit him, swaying in place.
"Uuwwoahh... Don't know how you managed to do that. Gonna need to keep some distance..."
He mutters, eye's glowing as he tries to call in a windstorm to blow down into the tunnels and blow away this smoke.
>Climate Control [1d10]
>>
>>29496417
Alder ruffles his feathers up in squawks in annoyance as the tentacles bat his vial away pointlessly. When he notices the little spot of light thanks to Steve's flailing, he flutters his wings out to get a slightly better angle to try and take a shot with his bow
>Flight [Automatic]
>Shortbow [1d10+1] (Passive: Surveyor [+1 on ranged rolls to you or an ally while flying])
>>
>>29496417
Rin continues on with a flurry of slashes. "Come on!" She shouts at the Loa.

>Dual attack
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Slice n' Dice
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29496417
Cerulean looks around a bit, not liking the sound of the wet plopping. Not wanting to take any chances, she runs to the noise and swings her tail at whatever might be making the noise.

>Slam, dc-1, Crits 8+
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29496417
"Agh my fucking head!", Steve growls, "Come ooooon!" Steve tries to get stable again.

Hearing still all the racket from up the stairs
"I guess that didn't get you boys then, well, have some of this!"

>Random target ig [1d5]
>Cerulean=1
>Alder=2
>Rin=3
>Cloud=4
>Dark Puma Flower=5
>Slam; Crits 8+ [1d10]
>>
>>29496454
>>29496470
Although the lights rapidly try to get away, it suddenly stops, with Alder's arrow having apparently pinned some part of its body to the ceiling. As Rin slashes away at its body, its tail suddenly becomes visible, snapping off from the body. The tail is like a scorpion's, plated and grisly, pulsing with veins and has a black pincher at the end that parts like a rose.

The creature roars in pain, and the three lights disappear. Then, dozens, if not hundreds of lights all flash into existence, dropping off of the ceiling, and flooding into the many tiny cracks and crevices in the area, out of sight.

>>29496486
You end up running into a squishy invisible form, the size of a colt. As you crash into it, it becomes visible, and you see that it's a large flower petal with dark purple flowers, and grotesque, shiny purple goo leaking onto the floor. The petals split, and a cloud of dark loa ghosts flood out, swarming onto your head. They blind you and nip at you as they grab your ears and neck, swinging you around like you were a prop.

>Cerulean 5/6

>>29496486
>>29496533
>>29496439
In his attempt to shake off his attackers, Heavyhoof charges forward, bumping into Cerulean but failing to knock her over any. Then, Cloud's powerful winds clear away the smoke, including the purple dark Loa surrounding Cerulean and Heavyhoof's heads, letting them see once more.
>Status conditions cleared

Still, Heavyhoof's dagger continues to wiggle and point ahead, suggesting that the invisible Loa left behind many more invisible traps.
>>
>>29496569
"Phew, that was a pain."
Cloud sighs in relief. He looks down at Heavyhoof further ahead in the room.

>>29496533
"Hey, how'd ya get down here? Didn't see or hear you come with us."
>>
>>29496569
Alder ducks back with a shrill cry of victory, digging through his pack and preparing another vial. This time, he turns back to throw it at Cloud instead
>Natural Remedy [1d10]
>>
>>29496569
"Yarharhar! Now that's how it's done laddies!" Rin shouts, slipping back into the shadows of victory.

>Stealth: Rolling in case it's still combat
[1d10]
>>
>>29496569
Blinking to adjust to light again "Cerulean is that you?" backing off of the fish, "Buddy! I'm awfully sorry about that."
Colliding again with Cerulean to wrap him in a big ole hug.

>>29496603
"I wanna know how you fellers got here, wherever the heck we are.
I was off slee- er, meditating, and next thing I know ahm dropped on a table in the middle of this weird purple-cave-ruins nonsense 'ere gettin attacked by ghosts."
>>
>>29496569
>>29496635
"Hmm? Sorry for what?" She asks, clearly unaware he even bumped into her. She pats him on the back as he hugs her.
"Okay okay, we can hug later or whatever. For now, let's go bash more of those Loa guys!"

"Anyway, we got sent here by the Gusties for some kind of test. Turns out there's more going on here, and the Misties might not be all they said they were."
She then starts running off, giving no cares for things she can't see nor sense and opts to crash herself into the walls.
"OH LOAS! Come out and give us our test!"

>bash body into ruins to possibly break traps before they go off
[1d10]
>>
>>29496635
"We walked down here, its some trial temple the Gusties have set up."
>>
>>29496672
>>29496675

"I take it that means we won't be leaving then? Because if that's the case does anyone have any food that I could eat before we go forward?"
>>
>>29496698
"We can eat once we're done here. I'm sure once we show we're...pure or whatever it was they wanted us to be, then we'll have a big drum party! And parties usually mean food!"
>>
>>29496609
>>29496603
The potion heals Cloud's ugly chest wound, leaving only a hint of a scar.
>Cloud 5/5

>>29496626
You slink into the shadows, but the creature does not return.

>>29496672
>>29496635
>>29496675
>>29496603
>>29496609
>>29496626
Proceeding forward, Cerulean break a good amount of the dark Loa flowers that the invisible monster left behind before they can explode on you. A couple still manage to erupt as you walk by, but they only succeed in splashing you with a little goop, with the shadowy Loa ghosts just laughing at you instead of attacking.

Soon, the winding narrow stone pathways lead you to a solid wall with two giant Loa faces, each the height and width of a small doorway, in the wall. Both faces look rather tired, although the left one has a menacing slant to his eyes, like he's always plotting something and the right one has a more pathetic slant, like he really doesn't wanna be here. The two yawn in tandem as you approach, and as their teeth part, you see that the path continues behind their wall.

"Oh joy, what a surprise, another group of free-loading proletariat rats," the Right face says.
"Come on, brother, what's their raggedy clothing and dumpy, peasant faces got to do with it, I'm sure they're good people!" the Left face says.
>>
>>29496747
"I'm not a rat, I'm a shark," she innocently corrects, "anyway, are you the things the Gustie Elder wanted us to fight to test something about ourselves? I got a bit caught up in jumping at lights that I sorta blanked on this whole thing."
She looks at the two of them for a short while, not looking ready to strike.
"You both don't exactly strike me as a fight test."
>>
>>29496747
>>29496609
"Thanks for that," Cloud says after chugging down the potion, "Hope this heals up well, can't have a scar ruining my image now."

>>29496747
"Oh great, these ones can talk," Cloud groans, "At least they can't do anything to us. Let me guess, we need to pick which of your paths to follow or something?"
>>
>>29496747
"I don't believe in clothes I'll have you know! Who are you 2 boulderheads to judge us anyhow?!"
>>
>>29496747
"Now what be this nonsense. You, Loa! Do ye plan to pick a fight with me too?!" Rin asks, drawing her swords. "Or is this some sort of 'test'?"
>>
>>29496747
"Uhm... I apologize, w-what is a proletariat? I am afraid I have not heard the phrase before." he asks, the word coming out of his mouth slowly, as if he's trying to mull it over
>>29496773
"You are welcome! Scars are not that bad, though. They show perseverance in adversity!"
>>29496768
"We were here to prove ourselves to their god by passing through, I believe."
>>
>>29496768
"No, I'm afraid we're not anything that a dumb brute can smash right through," Right says, baring his teeth. "Although you're welcome to try; nobody ever brings me sashimi anymore."

>>29496773
"Nothing so complicated," Left says, "Otherwise you'd be here all day trying to decide what path to take, and then we'd have to listen to you TALK and TALK. Ugh!"

>>29496781
"Ah, you're right, we're not in any place to judge you. This cruel world has beaten you with the 'unfortunate' stick enough already; I think you could use a break," Right says.

>>29496824
"Well, I guess one could call it a test, if one were inclined to such things and one were feeling, on this particular day, supposing that the weather made such a thing pleasing to the mind and soul, and one's humors were in such an alignment as to be in a curious and unnatural craving for a test, that yes, you could indeed label this interaction as a 'test,' but I am not a 'test' per se, I am a creature with feelings, yea, and desires, and right now I desire your lumpy, scaled 'ass' to get lost," Left says.

>>29496852
"Oh dear, the little thing's asking questions. God, we just had to get the CURIOUS batch this time, didn't we?" Right laments. "If it makes you happy, I called you a pretty princess. A pretty fru-fru princess with a flower behind his bloody ear, for goodness' sake.

>Pause
>>
>>29496852
"But from a smoke creature? That kind of scar isn't impressive at all."

>>29496859
"Nah, if you made it that annoying I'd just take the path behind me out of here."
>>
>>29496859
Alder folds his ears back a little, and squirms uneasily before letting out a little screech "I-I a-am not a princess!"
He doesn't seem to debate being called pretty, though
>>
>>29495119
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.