[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Prince Blueblood such an asshole? Oh sorry, right pic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 256x256px
Why was Prince Blueblood such an asshole?

Oh sorry, right pic.
>>
File: God hates OP.jpg (56KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
God hates OP.jpg
56KB, 600x673px
>>
File: blueballin.gif (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
blueballin.gif
87KB, 650x650px
>>29486697
Because he got shallow bitches always tryna yak his gems an' shit. Royalty don't give a fuck; what they gon' do?
>>
>>29486697
Why is he such an asshole to an obvious golddigger? Because that's the best way to treat a golddigger. If they're just after you for your fame, title and money, you don't want them around you because they'll try to take all of that from you.
>>
>>29486697
He wasn't really. He was trying to do his own thing the whole night. Rarity was the one following him around and expecting him to do shit for her.
>>
>>29486697
Imagine there´s always a wide eyed stacy wanting to fullfill her little girl fantasies of marrying a prince in every fucking social gathering you go and girl after girl you realize it´s not about you but the idea of you they are after.
That shit would be tiring as fuck.
>>
>>29486697
>>
>>29486697
he was just trying to get rid of rarity
>>
>>29488002
I never thought of it like this before.
>>
I'm so happy they made Blueblood a well-liked guy in his issue of Friendship Comic.
>>
>>29491508
They did?
How? I dont read comics. What happened?
>>
File: sabbff.png (2MB, 1280x562px) Image search: [Google]
sabbff.png
2MB, 1280x562px
>>29492140

He's a diplomat and actually has redeeming features vs. being a vapid little shit. It's the Shining Armor/Blueblood Friends Forever issue, and it's actually one of the better ones in the series. (Which is to say, it's a decent issue.)
>>
>>29492234
>I've got some bomb ass tea going in here
That's a legit line in the comic? No edit?Did we meme magic'd this into the comic?
>>
>>29492264

It's a very, very good edit.

You aren't the first one it's rused, so don't feel bad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.