[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Fluttersharia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Pic unrelated but why do SJW retards draw >No Hooves versions of the MLP cast, and why do they always make Fluttershy a Muslim? Why do people see the cute shy pony that left her shitty hometown with mandatory military-style flight schools for foals, A TOWN WITH FUCKING GREEK ARCHITECTURE, and move to a small town to kindly care for animals... and think "Oh gee, I bet she's a Muslim!". Literally nothing in this girl's character makes her seem like a Muslim. Unless you're comparing her shy seemingly-abused ass to a scared usually-abused wrapped-up-to-hide-the-bruises probably-going-to-get-beheaded muslim wife. Which feels kinda racist desu.

Also, black fatass "We wuz kangs inna dang girl" nigger-tier Pinkie Pie. She's from an Almish family, she has a high level of empathy, she loves fun, she can sing without having to rely on the nigger-tier "This shit voice is how my race sounds, comparing my race's music to any superior musician from any other race on the planet is racist", and she wants to share her fun with everyone. If she was any more white, she'd fall off the whiteness scale and become Irish.
>>
>>29484871
The Muslims stole Greek culture through the Romans, like the Germans did too
>>
>>29484871
>GYEHEHE XDDD I PUTTED A HORSE IMAGE WIF MUH /POL/ THREAD
>MLPOL IDS GREATEST ALLIANCE!!1TWO@
>>
Because the leftist hate machine holds cerlterel derverserty above everything else, including logic and reason.

Why make Twilight a black woman? Why make Fluttersheep a muslim?

Remember: cerlterel derverserty
>>
>>29484871
Why do we care what color their skin is? This is why I like how they had EQG with their coat colors being their skin color. No need to add color to this shit where it hardly belongs.

Now horse race, on the other hand, is clearly the thing we should be focusing on. Unicorn master race, gas the birds, race war now.
>>
>>29484894
Characters who are obviously white shouldn't be turned into non-whites
>>
>>29484887
umad brony?
>>
File: full.jpg (140KB, 1000x1102px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
140KB, 1000x1102px
Onions reflect all my love for...onion.
>>
>>29484900
>skipping the point

Bet you love those pigeons, you cloaca fucker.
>>
File: 26f.png (59KB, 501x736px) Image search: [Google]
26f.png
59KB, 501x736px
>>
File: images3UZ0NQTY.jpg (8KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images3UZ0NQTY.jpg
8KB, 258x196px
bois why not put memes in /trash
>>
>>29484893
Because it triggers so many autists.
>>
>>29484887
Pol? Nigger I post on TD. Say what you will about reddit but they regularly get on the front page despite Spez The Spaz's fuckery. Meanwhile, /pol/ can't even spam Harry Potter/Star Wars tags right and trying to convince them that this would be good because psyops is like herding cats.
>>29484893
Correct.
>>29484894
Don't gas the birds, they do weather shit. yeah unicorns could do that better but they're useful. DONKEYS, on the other hand, GAS THE FUCKING USELESS DONKEYS AND DIAMOND DOGS.
>>
>>29484933
>implying superior unicorn magic can't do weather

We need the donkeys to make food. The birds threaten us with weather control, and they poop everywhere. We need to cut the middle mare, so to speak, to truly make unicorns the titans we're meant to be.
>>
>>29484871
>When humanized Rarity isn't white
>>
>>29484871
Artificial diversity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.