[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unicorn Supremacy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 18

File: Rarity.png (291KB, 2503x2632px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
291KB, 2503x2632px
>>
>inb4 someone posts twilight

She's been sullied with impure earth and pegasus genes now
>>
File: 1462205764176.png (339KB, 912x896px) Image search: [Google]
1462205764176.png
339KB, 912x896px
>>29481875
>>
>>29481875
>>
File: 1381356487323.png (9KB, 291x276px) Image search: [Google]
1381356487323.png
9KB, 291x276px
You will pretend this is falseflagging right, Raricucks?
>>
File: 1404067192708.png (771KB, 3720x4153px) Image search: [Google]
1404067192708.png
771KB, 3720x4153px
She's flawless.
>>
File: 1359787216890.png (385KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1359787216890.png
385KB, 900x900px
>Throw the rock then hide the hand
>>
>>29482291
>>29482321
>Levitates you to the middle of a lake.
>When you get near the edge she levitates you back to the center.
>Repeats until you drowned.

>Puts a collar on you with magic made out of a fabric that shrinks as it heats up.
>Can't take it off with your hooves.
>You slowly suffocate.
>>
File: nerds.jpg (1MB, 3375x1650px)
nerds.jpg
1MB, 3375x1650px
>>29481884
She's still a hornhead on the inside
>>
Unicorns that specialize in magic are the best unicorns.
>>
>>
>>29482456
>steps on your head
>your brains are rapidly turned into paste
>>
>>29482540
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*
>>
>>29482557
I actually agree with OP 100% and let me tell you why. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
So it is you, right /pol/? I am not surprised at all. No wonder Aryanne threads went away.
>>
>>29482557
*teleports behind you* hehe, nice try kiddo *tips fedora* nothin personal, kid *unsheathes katana*
>>
>>29482579
This is a /leftypol/ pasta
>>
>>29482540
The only unicorns worth a damn can easily teleport.
They can literally teleport behind you.

If one wants, she can encase your body in Crystal but leave your butt and vagina exposes and watch as stallions fuck your exposed vagoo as you sit in encased in crystal. Unicorns are god-tier
>>
>>29482616
The majority of unicorns couldn't do that. Most earth ponies could beat the shit out of most unicorns, but a minority of powerful unicorns could annihilate just about anyone.
>>
>>29482633
>teleporting is a basic skill
>earth pone comes up to unicorn
>teleports away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psplbU7MolE

only problem would be if pinkie wanted to murder you, then you might have to confront her.
>>
>>29482703
>>teleporting is a basic skill

We haven't seen anything in the show to indicate that that's actually the case. We've only seen the really advanced unicorns/alicorns do it. Early on, even Twilight had some trouble with it, and we've never seen Rarity or any secondary unicorn character do it at all.
>>
>>29482718
Absence of evidence doesn't equate to evidence of absence
>>
>>29482731
You're making the claim, you need to support it. There's no reason to make the assumption that teleportation is a "basic" skill for most unicorns.
>>
>>29482731
Burden of proof mon ami
>>
File: step off, nigga.jpg (25KB, 508x286px)
step off, nigga.jpg
25KB, 508x286px
>>29482703
>>teleporting is a basic skill
Twilight was one of the most studied hornheads out there and known to have incredible magic potential and she had to work her ass off to git gud.

Starlight is likewise a very potent sorceress and brilliant with magic, so it is no surprise she can handle it.

It's a rare skill and it takes a lot more effort and focus than 99% of unicorns could manage.
>>
>>29482633
>Most earth ponies could beat the shit out of most unicorns.
Average earth ponies have been shown levitating huge barrels fast enough to catch things with them.
Seriously, just levitate an earth pony up high and drop them.
>>
>>29482921
>just levitate an earth pony up high and drop them
You know they're hyper-endurant, right?
>>
File: angry rockhorse.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
angry rockhorse.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>29482921
Six annoyed earth ponies could undermine and collapse Canterlot in a day.

Not sure why today is a Maud day for me, but so be it.
>>
File: 1365186837229.jpg (117KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
1365186837229.jpg
117KB, 1000x618px
>>29483020
All they would accomplish would be to kill a few thousand bourgeois unicorns who couldn't fight for shit anyway, while seriously pissing off and not really hurting the extremely powerful unicorns who could just vaporize them with a thought, kill their families, and salt the Earth of their farmlands to prevent anything from ever growing back.
>>
horn pride worldwide
>>
>>29483059
>alicorn = unicorn
'no'
>>
>>29483069
>implying Glimmer or Moondancer couldn't do those same things
>>
>>29483075
>Glimmer
>giving a fuck about Canterlot
>giving a fuck
>ever
>>
>>29483089
>ignoring Moondancer
>ignoring all the other unicorns in Celestia's school
>>
File: Celestia's School Alumni.png (1MB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia's School Alumni.png
1MB, 1024x1583px
>>29483096
Looked more like one of those 'special' schools.
>>
>>29482731
Teleporting is not a spell every unicorn can do. I only like unicorns but I know it's only the unicorns that study magic like Glimmer, Shimmer and Twilight that can do that.

Unicorns like Trixie can't do that which is why she needed Glimmer to help with the manticore stunt. Rarity has never teleported before and if she could, she would have in the episode where she was kidnapped by the diamond dogs.
>>
>>29483114
>implying she wouldn't wreck your shit
>>
>>29483114
All five of these unicorns could wreck a pegasus or earth pony. We saw Trixie bear each one in season one. She made a mockery out of each one and she was the weakest.
Unicorns master race.
>>
File: 156156156161.png (519KB, 680x674px)
156156156161.png
519KB, 680x674px
>"Gather around my little unicorns. Tonight I will tell you a tale of the evil beasts who dwells in the earth."
>"They mimic our image and appear weaker than a small foal, but don't be fooled."
>"They have terrifying strength and the earth beneath their hooves moves with incredible ease."
>"A long time ago we use to live together, but their growing numbers became worrisome."
>"It wasn't until a violent skrimish broke out that pushed the matter into public view."
>"An ancestor a former unicorn Celestia bless her, recounted the tale to Celestia herself about the rampaging epidemic that was the earth ponies."
>"They were brutes, crude, violent, and above all useless to ponykind."
>"The damaged they caused outwayed the benifits, and Celestia in all her wisdom agreed."
>"The very next day she set out and erradicated all of the earth pony settlements in Equestria."
>"But in all of Celestia's power small packs of them managed to escape her grasp."
>"We haven't seen hide nor mane of those dirt dwellers since then."
>"And the last time they were spotted was over 200 years ago."
>"Now I know what you're thinking, if it's a tale of a corrupt race that impeded us so long ago why bother tell their tale."
>"If we can fend them off why bother worry about them?"
>"And I'll tell you little one. It is because of their promise."
>"It was the day harmony fell and a former friend of the princess was executed."
>"When she stood in front of the gallows, she spoke clear enough for all of ponykind."
>"Harmony has failed us for the last time, my friends have failed me for the last time, trust your kin and pay them back ten fold for their transgressions!"
>"And just like that the mountains and skies roared with thousands of voices shouting and demanding the blood of our kind."
>"Before they could grab the pink demon to end as well she had disappeared, and so had the pegasi."
>>
File: 1430261509718.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430261509718.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29483657
>"For over many millennia we were alone again. Seperated from our flying counterpart."
>"That day the clouds became wild and a thick fog covered all of Equestria."
>"They are still in the clouds, but they never interact with us anymore."
>"Our ancestors pranced around calling them cowards, but we know better now."
>"They didn't fear us when they left, they left to avoid getting caught in the crossfire."
>"We know this because over time mountains have disappered over night."
>"Pegasi can't do that.
>"A war is brewing, and it is no longer an if they attack, it is a when will they attack."
>"And this time the Celestal sisters cannot help us."
>>
>unicorns
>forever the 'nuh uh *it was a hologram* I teleport behind you and uh magic damage you for ten million damage points!!' choice
>>
>>29483767
>pegasus
>the '[hollow mouth-breathing sounds] i want to be cool and awesome and free and awesome but mom yells when I run around the house so flying in the sky would be awesome, also I wear my awesome fandom shirts when I ride the bus' choice
>>
>>29482718
>>29482763
One of the Cake's kids did it in Baby Cakes, lads
The 3 others we've seen do it may be magic-based poners, but if a babby can do it then it's probably pretty easy
>>
>>29483783
do mud horses now
>>
File: Rosalina.png (915KB, 2220x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina.png
915KB, 2220x1178px
>>29483767
>>29483783
Reminds me of the Hugh Smash pics that I see on /v/ all the time
>>
>>29483789
fertile, foal-bearing hips, large family and wider community network, self-sustaining due to affinity with earth and crops
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.