[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masquerade CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 001 - Froggy Pie.png (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
001 - Froggy Pie.png
118KB, 1000x1000px
'Pinkie' hops behind me into the party, smiling widely.
"Hayo!" She sees someone and homes on the poor stallion to shake his hooves entirely more times than it's appropriate, "I am Pinkie Pie, and you?"
"W--"
"I like pink! You probably noticed it and all, but I really really /really/ like it! What color do you like?"
"Bl--"
"Blue? Oh blue is cool too! My marefriend-" She grabs him by the withers and points at me,"Loooooves blue!"
"Pinkie." I force a smile and pull her to me with telekinesis to talk more discretely, "Applejack, aren't you being a bit too intense?"
"I am doing a Pinkie too intense?" She whisper-shouts, "Twi, you didn't even get Rare's manestyle right!"
"Do you want me to bust a vein?" I whisper back.
Someone clears their throat, and we turn to see Filthy Rich -Who managed to hold to a sort of handsomeness despite his years- walking to us, "I see you did bring your special somepony?" He offers a hoof, which Applejack shakes more carefully than that of the other, younger stallion. "A pleasure, Lady Pie. I don't think we've met recently?"
"I don't think so!" Applejack smiles widely, making full use of the slack she has from being Pinkie tonight, "Or have we?" She adds in a conspiratorial, loud whisper.
"No, I don't think so either," He chuckles under his breath, "I trust nothing about the party displeases you?" He makes a subtle gesture towards Blue Blood, who is talking haughtily with someone on the other side of the room- His skill to do anything and everything haughtily is actually impressive to me. "We could do the same as last time." He adds with a small smile.
Oh, damnit.
I should at least try to get her speech right.
>>
>>29479626
No no Rich, I'm just fine, thank you.
>>
>>29479626
Ponder why we are doing this.
>>
beb
>>
File: 002 - Ponkbutt.png (14KB, 570x628px) Image search: [Google]
002 - Ponkbutt.png
14KB, 570x628px
>>29479677 >>29479736
"No, no, I am fine." I do the least awkward smile I can manage to.
He gives me a look before answering, "Drank a little before mingling with the nobles? Saying it's a bad idea would be hypocrisy, really..."
"We just woke up the wrong side of bed." Applejack says discretely, placing an arm across my withers, "Hard to get any sleep with this girl, y'know?"
"Er, yes." I don't worry about being discrete when I give her a small kick with my hindleg, "You are one to talk, darling."
I cringe. Rarity wouldn't have said that.
"I'll leave you lovebirds be. If you need anything..."
"Don't mind me." I manage a more sincere smile for Fancy Pants again. I wait until he's a reasonable distance from us before talking to Applejack, "Alright, now we avoid talking to people."
"Sugarcube, we are the two most social ponies of the bunch."
"Oh, for--"
She puts a hoof in my mouth, "What would Rarity say?"
I give her a look. She gives it back.
"Oh, drat." I correct myself.
"Good, now talk with some people. I'll go be a pain in Blueblood's ass for a bit." She gives a radiant smile before hoping in his direction.
I nod and look around the room, searching for someone who I know for a fact Rarity hasn't had some contact with...
Tartarus. I've seen her with every single person here at least once.
And Rarity getting all the fun...
Oh! I forgot to send her a ping. It takes extra effort, but I mask my magic with Rarity's color when I cast the spell...

>--

"Is that it?" Pinkie points at the tall building, "That looks like it."
"Let me--" The faint pain in the back of my head consolidates into an intelligible message:
'At the party. Everything OK. Pink doing what you asked her to. Will try to mingle. Good luck.'
"Tee?" Pinkie asks me.
"They are in." I nod, enjoying the way her suit delineates her figure.

(1/2)
>>
File: 003 - Impony Mision.png (15KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
003 - Impony Mision.png
15KB, 1000x1000px
She nods distractedly, looking at the building. "We should find a way in before it's too dark."
I feel a pang of worry, refreshed by her reminding me of that, "Love, If you want to back off..."
"R-- Diamond Gaze." She says, her tone more serious than usual, "Even if we weren't a couple I would've asked to help you with this sooner than later. And I think it's a neat way to spend Hearts and Hooves day, too." She smiles. "Now, you are the teach. What do we do here." She pauses. "And what did we have to do exactly?"
"We need to find if any of what our informant said is true and this is a cover up for something else" I say quietly, "And very probably go a little bit beyond what law would let us, in the process. As to how to get inside..."
"The wall is unpainted there." She points at it.
"Hm?"
"And probably weaker."
"Too noisy... you check your equipment while I think of something, will you?"
She checks the diminutive pockets of her suit, talking rapidly, "Steel wire Walkie talkie Bombs Remote detonator..." She puts emphasis on its name.
"Don't."
"Fine..." She rolls her eyes, "But I get to choose my name, don't I?"
"Let the media do that."
She sticks out her tongue and continues checking, "...Smoke bombs Taser Duct tape My medicine Night vision potion Hook Lockpicks Plasma cutter." She takes a deep breath."All ok."
Hm... I poke my own equipment, finding the same contents.
"So? How do we get in?"

Pinkie and Rarity know each other well enough that ideas can be relayed wordlessly. Hence, actions can be given for both of them. Pinkie will not necesarily agree to everything, tho
>>
>>29479626
>>29480988
>Filthy Rich
>Fancy Pants
Seems we're not the only ones pretending to be someone else tonight.
>>
>>29481023
FUCK.
It's Fancy Pants.
Also, light is flickering, so sorry if I dissapear without a word.
>>
>>29481015
Lets get up to the roof and find a way in from there.
>>
File: 004 - Screw shovelmares.png (26KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
004 - Screw shovelmares.png
26KB, 867x1000px
>>29481266
"I'll climb, wait me for a moment." I head to the tube.
"And me?" She gives me a look.
"And you are too heavy for this, give me a moment to tie the wire to something." I start climbing the tube without waiting for an answier.
When I am reaching the top I feel with my telekinesis to find... don't tell me I forgot it.
Oh, no, just misplaced. I grab the small pieces from my pockets and assemble my ball-tipped rapier, each part clicking together into a seamless whole-- an achievement I have to thank Amber's weaponsmith for, actually.
I climb to the top, my silver tongue as readied as my weapon, but find no one-- and no way to reach the top roof, either. There's a ping from my talkie, so I grab the steel wire and tie it to the trapdoor's handle before throwing it down for Pinkie to climb.
Once we've both caught our breaths she looks around, focusing in the apartment buildings, "Some of those rooms look empty."
>>
>>29482306
Then lets head through to get a bit higher up.
>>
Paused.
>>
beb
>>
>>29482901
>>29483801
>>29484470
Kek.
>>
File: 005 Roofer roof.png (28KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
005 Roofer roof.png
28KB, 1000x1000px
>>29482684
"Let's make our way, then." I nod and, after tying steel wire to both ends with some telekinesis, we cross into an empty apartment.
It takes a while to do it while avoiding everyone, but we make our way to the roof- which is still a few meters lower than the top roof of the building we want to get inside of.
"What do you think?" I ask her, evaluating everything myself.
She hops on her tail several times to get a better point of view, "It has no safety rails." It's the first thing she says.
"Hm?" Good on her, I hadn't noticed that detail.
"They didn't want people to feel comfortable coming up here. And also there's no obvious door in, and the pegasus entrance is a model that needs some special training to use safely while carrying something. This is all nasty." She furrows her brow.. "I don't like this building."
"Me neither." I shake my head. "Did you notice the air grate?"
"How do you mean?" She gives it a look.
"It's on the side to be harder to reach, and there's that red light too... It's supposed to attract anyone who wants to get in unlawfuly."
"So a trap?"
"Most probably, yes."
>>
>>29486010
Throw our grappling hook to catch the grate on the side amd use it to swing around into one of the side windows.
>>
File: 006 - Rumps monthly.png (29KB, 957x1220px) Image search: [Google]
006 - Rumps monthly.png
29KB, 957x1220px
>>29486185
"Remember who says that I don't have it in myself to cause ruckus?" I grab the steel wire and hook from my pockets, "She's right. The best chaos is silent."
"Gaze?" She gives me curious looks as I tie the hook and wire, then spin it in the air to make it build it speed. "Whatcha doing?"
"Don't follow me, the grate will probably break," I say before stepping back to have more running distance, "You don't have a 'A friend is going to fall' twitch right now, don't you?"
"No, but what if--"
"No time." I fragment my rapier to put it back in my pockets and run along the edge of the building, launching the hook and making small adjustements to it with telekinesis for as long as it's within my range.
I jump off the roof when I reach the corner, the hook grabbed to the grate and making my trajectory a circular one towards the windows I saw from below.
Crashing through glass is /so/ brutish. I slide it open with telekinesis just in the nick of time and skid to a stop inside the office, breathing heavily from the adrenaline.
There's a click coming from the side, and I turn my head to see a stallion watching me, a paper -Probably he was cleaning his desk?- falling from his hooves in surprise, and then a hoof searching rushedly for sometihng on the desktop's underside.
>>
>>29486846
That thing hanging from the wall above him looks to be hanging on by just a wire use magic to make it fall on him.
>>
>>29486887
My horn flickers, removing the nail that supports the framed painting and making it fall on the stallion's head.
He's impolite enough to remain conscious -if dizzied- despite how unfitting it is of proper narrativism, but a telekinetic slap on the back of his head is enough to correct that.
With that done, I grab the talkie and ping Pinkie, "Everything fine on your end?"
"The grate fell." She says quickly, "It didn't hurt anyone, but your rope went with it." She pauses for a moment, "A few guards are walking to it, they must've heard it fall."
Oh, drat.
>>
>>29487510
Search the stalion and his desk for keys then head out and try to find a back way into the air vent so you can disable the traps.
>>
>>29487574
"Let me see if I can find what's in the air vent." I pocket the talkie again and check the desk, searching for some keyring... hanging under it...
Ew
This stallion definitely wasn't cleaning his desk.
Some more rummaging earns me a flask of aspirins, which I leave near the stallion.
And now, to find that air vent.

>--

"Rare." 'Pinkie' pokes me, "You fine?"
I shake my head and turn to Applejack, "Hm?"
"Anything wrong?" She insists.
"Just thinking about the vicarony sequence." I look at my surroundings- I seem to have walked into a mostly empty area of the party hall without noticing. The music playing right now is rather nice, too.
"Yyyeah. How's it on your end? If I eat another sweet I'll get diabetes."
"Do you want me to purge the sugar?" I lit my horn, trying to think straight through the dizzyness.
"Are you drunk?" She gives me a thorough look.
"Nnnooo..."
"I thought you had some spell to keep that from happening."
"Heyyy, I've been acting all night." I act drunkedly as a joke and almost lose my balance, "But seriously, I can't be Rarity if I don't wind down a little."
"And me? My everything hurts from all that moving." She starts walking to a nearby snack table, so I follow. "Just where does she get all her energy?"
"Pinkie being Pinkie." I repeat the old mantra to not think about it.
"And disguising..." She shakes her heat in distaste and grabs a glass of water, so I grab another of cider and down it.
"Hey, I miss your cheeks too." I put the glass back on the table and notice her surprised stare. "What?"
>>
Bump while I read.
>>
>>29488787
Don't worry its nothing we best get back though its not like either of us to leave the busy areas for long.
>>
bub
>>
I wonder what we are even here to do
>>
>>29489608
"My cheeks?" She asks after a moment.
Fuck.
"Hey, we've been far from the other for too long." I grab her by the withers and drag her to a chatting couple.
"Cheeks?" She insists, whispering "My face's, right?"
I choose to not answer her, "Silver Lining, it's been entirely too long."
"H-- Miss, Rarity," He and his wife, who I need an instant to remember is called Gold Star, make quick curtsies,
"We almost went say hello," Gold offers me a glass of wine in telekinesis, "But thought you weren't feeling well."
>>
>>29492475
Do not worry we were just talking about some personal issues. (anybody got any ideas for something more precise)
>>
>>29494021
hmm, I am not so good with words
>>
>>29496758
ump
>>
Whatever could be the matter?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.