[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magicless Anonymous #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 493
Thread images: 69

File: 1486855690483.png (186KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1486855690483.png
186KB, 500x541px
Number of our writefags have been doubled edition!
Prev thread: >>29381165

>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>"You are just a human after all."
>"Nobody expects anything out of you."
>"Just leave the hero work to us. We'll bring you back a souvenir."

"Obsession" by Sea Urchin http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
"ArtifactAnon" by Anonymous http://pastebin.com/RCnBBA90
"Anon's Bizarre Adventures" by Ritefrend http://pastebin.com/Fsm9pvU2
"Anon's horn problem" by Anonymous http://pastebin.com/pwaq7a3L
"Magicless Anon" by MSG http://pastebin.com/VbAKPiVJ
>>
I hope one of you f****ts will keep it alive, while I'm away.
>>
I think it would be best if Sea Urchin was posting small updates every day - this way it would be easy to keep thread alive without posting "bump" every few hours. Every day we would have something cool to talk about.
>>
>>29479333
I agree
trips will it
>>
>>29479123
OP next thread go ahead and remove my Ritefrend story please I don't plan continuing it here at least
>>
>>29479123
Can we please avoid numbering these? It'll only trigger the anti-general police. Plus I don't think we're really a general, and I'm pretty sure we've had more than four.
>>
>>29480048
I think we have enough writers to be considered a general
>>
>>29479123
Maybe if C earchin did more the threads wouldn't die.
>>
>>29480048
We haven't had more than four you fucking idiot. Kill yourself retard. Die in a fucking fire holy shit you complete faggot. Fucking cuntbag piece of shit. Fuck you, prick.
>>
>>29481209
eat my ass
>>
>>29481132
Oh so we're playing the blame game now, huh?
>>
>>29481209
That was uncalled for, man.
>>
>>29479333
*Every day we would have something to say "nice" or "cool" about
FIFY
>>
>>29481530
Sorry, not a fag.
>>
>>29479123
We only saw him practice 5. What's the 6th spell?
>>
>>29482770
>Iron dick
>>
>>29483395
>Huge faggot
>>
>>29482770
I'm betting on golem magic - he already have some experience and he wants something impressive. And, with proper runes, it won't require Anon to spend a lot of his own magic.
>>
>>29483882
He doesn't just have experience in it. He is one now.
>>
>Page 10
For shame
>>
>>29484590
No, no. Anon isn't a golem. Anon is a photo.
>>
>>29485279
>>
>>29479543
Sure, there's no problem with that, but would you mind telling us why?
I enjoyed reading it and I think that newcomers would enjoy reading it as well.

And post more of your "Magicless Anon" already.
>>
>>29485407
A golem is just a living thing that has had its soul removed. Anon had his soul removed and put into a photo. You can argue that he is the photo but he is at the same time a golem.
>>
>finally back in the home country
>my greentext didn't make it to a pastebin in time for new thread
>>
>>29484590
>>29485407
>>29486428
Technically Anon is a lich.
>>
>>29486454
How do you figure?
>>
File: Wesnothlich.png (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wesnothlich.png
214KB, 500x500px
>>29486512
Not him. but in essence a lich is someone who transferred their soul into a phylactery to achieve some amount of immortality, you can't truly kill a lich if you don't destroy their phylactery.
Anon transferred his soul into the photo which as become his phylactery, so like that anon said, technically he's a lich now, or at least followed the path of one up to that point, after all, the next part would be to have their body decay into a skeleton and embrace eternal undeath, but Anon's body seems to still function as something living and breathing, so I guess it's just different rules on the writefags discretion, because honestly, golems are things created from inanimate matter like mud or dirt, they never had and would never have a soul, you can't strip the soul from something and have that something become a golem, not in the traditional sense, but again, up to writer's discretion.
>>
>>29486876
He will realize that his body is the limiting factor, not just magic anymore.
His soul will have to be transferred into something safer perhaps or somewhere safer
>>
File: 1440202997609.gif (572KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1440202997609.gif
572KB, 500x281px
>>29486896
>>29486901
>Get a tiny box. Brand a rune that prevents air and anything else from getting inside, place the photo in this environment so as to not decay to the elements.
>Get a thick steel chest.
>Brand it with a rune that repels heat as well as one that prevents damage.
>Place tiny box with photo inside chest.
>Cast chest into the bowels of an active volcano.
>>
>>29486953
That's a damn good idea, as long as runes have no real limitations
>>
>>29486953
Generally a Lich can't be too far away from their phylactery, so unless you want to live in that volcano, that's not that great an idea.
>>
>>29473754
>You and Applejack make your way into Ponyville. The air is cool, the sky cloudy. You feel much better than you did yesterday, your thoughts no longer feel murky. Fuck, yesterday you was acting like a literal retard.
>You wouldn’t be where you are now, though. Well, maybe, but who knows what could have happened.
>You should probably make a good impression on Twilight. Just think of the opportunities having her as a friend would provide.
>Ponies catch sight of you, some in awe. They smile and wave at you two before going about their business as you make your way through town.
>You figure the presence of a face like Applejack only helps. Word about you likely got around as well, and your disappearance not as much. That would sort of make you sound like an animal that escaped the zoo.
“You think I’ll fit into society just fine? It looks like I’m the only one around.”
>Applejack ponders for a moment then speaks.
>”Ah think you’ll do fine when everyone gets use to ya. Ponyville is pretty welcomin’.”
>You pass Sugarcube Corner and sure enough Pinkie Pie jumps out in front of you.
>”Hi Applejack, who’s your friend!?”
>”Hi Pinkie. This here’s Anonymous, Ah’m takin’ him to go see Twilight.”
>”Oh, cool beans!”
>Pinkie moves along to your side and follows the two of you.
>”Hi Anon, I’m Pinkie Pie, I work over there at the Sugar Cube Corner,”
>Pinkie points behind herself and continues, “Oh, and you can just call me Pinkie.”
>She grins and holds out her hoof for you to shake. You grab hold and shake it awkwardly. Fuck, she was apparently going for a fist bump. Smooth.
>”You’re like, human? That’s SOOO cool. You’re seeing Twilight for that reason? Just the thing she would know about.”
“Not necessarily because I’m human--How’d you know I was human?”
>”Just something Twilight was talking about after she came back from this portal...”
>The corner of Applejacks mouth quirked up, her expression in thought.
>>
>>29487081
>”Actually, well… he’s had some trouble over the past few days. He thinks somepony attacked him and is sufferin’ a bit of memory loss. Ah wanna see if she can help him.”
>”Sorry to hear, Anon. Oh, is it alright I call you Anon? Because it sounds cool and it's waaay shorter.”
>”Of course.”
>Pinkie stops mid trot.
>”I’ve actually /really/ have to go back to the bakery though, hope you get everything worked out Anon. C’ya!”
”Cya Pinkie.”
>You wave good-bye as does Applejack. You return your gaze to her.
>”We’re actually right about there. Ya see that castle?”
>You bring your attention ahead. A bluish crystal tree forms the base of the castle and its branches spread up to the purple walls.
>You act surprised. In all honesty the castle was breathtaking compared to just seeing it in the show.
“Twilight lives in /there/? She must be of great importance or wealth.”
>”Oh well ya, she’s the Princess of Friendship. ah wouldn’t necessarily say of great wealth though.“
>You and Applejack make it up the golden steps of the castle. Applejack looks up to you and sighs.
>”Actually, Ahnon. There was something else ah wanted to come here for. Ya see, Twilight has had some experience with yer uh, kind. Ah got to thinkin’ last night and somethin’ she told me just sorta matched up with you. Ah’m sure she will explain.”
>Of course, Twilight would have spoken about her experience in EQG and humans. That would make sense why she wants you to come to see her…
>Applejack knocks on the door.

Small update for now, may or may not post later
>>
File: 1472396916981.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1472396916981.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>>29486976
>as long as runes have no real limitations
Isn't it explained that unlike charms and enchantments which draw magic from the limited pool of the unicorn casting it, runes draw directly from the surroundings? So in theory, runes should last as long as there is magic in the world.
>>29487033
>Bury it right under your house.
>"Hide" a journal in plain sight with directions to your phylactery in case you "forget".
>Send faggots on a wild goose chase spanning the globe in a glorified fetch quest to acquire the seven dragon balls so they can open up the door to your basement.
>In the basement there's a chest like >>29486953
>Only it contains a piece of parchment that reads "Ur a Faget".
>Only the dead can know such joys.
>As they despair, little did they know, the actual phylactery was buried right under their noses, encased in concrete.
>>
File: mad.jpg (20KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
20KB, 620x460px
>>29487115
>You return your gaze to her.
gaze should be attention
>>
snooze bump
>>
>>29487862
>>
>>29487123
>runes last as long as there is magic in the world to fuel them
No wonder Celestia banned it. That's some powerful shit. Well that and pony experimentation.
>>
I enjoyed this story very much, thank you and keep going!
>>
File: Ponk wants more.jpg (169KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk wants more.jpg
169KB, 1000x1000px
>>29487115
>>
>>29488409
I hate bumps like these. They're even worse than "bump" posts. If you like the thread enough to bump it, at least take 3 and a half seconds to type something out. Just replying to someone or worse yet, just typing a period, is fucking awful.
>>
File: 1484887971469.jpg (101KB, 493x514px) Image search: [Google]
1484887971469.jpg
101KB, 493x514px
>>29488909
Eh, the strength of the rune is mostly only as powerful as the one that made it, though you can stack the same rune on the object over and over to increase output IIRC, what really makes it something to be reckoned with is the fact it never runs out of steam and doesn't sap the user of all their magic with use, so effectively, even a lowly cunt like Greymane could pose a threat to a demigod with enough set up and preparation of items and spells.
Some real ingenuity, original spells and batman tier prep time might even manage to overthrow Celestia, no actual magic from them required, just a bunch of tools, clothes, knickknacks and their own body branded with runes.
>>
>>29491057
>Overthrowing Celestia
I don't think so. She's always mentioned as being surrounded by light not to mention she is the princess of the sun. Given how light has been used in the story so far, Celestia is being stacked up to be the ultimate good or power.
>>
>>29491105
>ultimate power
>gets rekt by a stupid changeling, twice
>gets rekt by Discord, which was rekt by a stupid changeling
>loses a whole city in a fight with unicorn Sombrero
>>
File: 1484762699787.gif (1MB, 275x252px) Image search: [Google]
1484762699787.gif
1MB, 275x252px
>>29491105
This >>29491150
Also: Light can be broken down into photons.
If you really wanted to you could completely negate her main hold on you by creating a rune to repel any and all electromagnetic radiation, of course, that would most definitely leave you blind as well BUT, consider now that the very magic light she prides herself on isn't worth shit, now if someone were to apply themselves they could probably cook up something that doesn't handicap them.
The sun? Unless Celestia wants to murder every living thing on the planet by crashing it on top of you then you don't need to worry, sure she can create small suns, but what is a sun if not a ball of plasma made up of hydrogen, helium and a bunch of other shit held together by a magnetic field? A small sun should be smalltime for any magic obsessed grand wizard Anon.
I'm not saying it would be easy peasy point and squeasy, I'm just saying that with enough preparation you could outplay her power and bring her down to the level of mortals as far as magic goes, all without expending any of yours since you have none to begin with.
>>
File: 1485160283776.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485160283776.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>>29491199
>repel any and all electromagnetic radiation, of course, that would most definitely leave you blind as well
Now that I realize it, wouldn't this also make Anon invisible as well as blind? I guess it levels the playing field.
>yfw the battle of the century would be fought by a blind invisible man that can't land a hit because he's blind and a godlike horse robbed of her light's effectiveness, that can't land a hit because you can't hit what you can't see.
>>
>>29491199
I don't think you know what symbolism means. I don't mean light as in her power is literally being brighter than something else. I mean that as Anon slowly drifted into insanity, he went from walking in the sunshine to walking in the shade, then from sitting by the light of the fire to sitting in the dark. He's regularly described as being surrounded by the cold and the dark. Even Twilight was always in the sunshine but as she's becoming more obsessed with Anon and friendship, the lights in the hospital flicker and the clouds put her in the shade when she left Anon's cabin. On the topic of Twilight, when she's displaying her strength against the Timberwolf and Cragadile Anon describes a bright light that keeps him awake. Also the runes on his body, when active, start to glow. Runes are pretty OP as far as magic goes. Light seems to imply goodness and/or power in the story, so I would assume Celestia is one of not both ultimately good or ultimately powerful.
>>
File: 1432972203484.png (396KB, 882x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432972203484.png
396KB, 882x720px
>>29491433
>Anon describes a bright light that keeps him awake
Well, yeah, he was practically dead, writing about darkness would imply him dying.
>Also the runes on his body, when active, start to glow
What is every piece of fiction with magical runes ever?
>Light seems to imply goodness and/or power
When as it ever not?

Nigga, we are talking about tangible power ranking and you go about symbolism, of course people won't get what you're saying at first.
Symbolism is symbolism, that's just an interesting way of writing, she doesn't derive anything from that directly besides what the reader might infer from how flowery things are written. Things might be taken at face value or they might be a red herring.
Saying Celestia is the ultimate good or ultimate power based on surface deep symbolic descriptions of characters falling further and further into darkness or ultimately losing their way, isn't really sound, come on.
This is all conjecture on our part anyway, we need Sea Urchin to come along and write some more green.
>>
>>29491303
>The battle rages on for years
>Nobody knows what's going on except that things keep exploding
>"My Princess, where is the threat?!"
"I don't know!"
>"I CAN HEAR YOU, CELESTIA! I HAVE YOU NOW!"
>"Oh no, the cabbage stand!"
"You monster!"
>THE WHAT? GOD DAMN IT, I MISSED AGAIN!"
>"He's by the ruins of the cabbage stand, get him!"
>"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!"
"Take this, villain!"
>"Princess, not the toy shop!"
>>
>>29490713
If you're mass bumping threads you like, then you have to do this sometimes if you don't want to wait for the extra time on identical posts
>>
>>29491553
Kek
>>
I wonder when Sea Hedgehog will come back...
>>
>>29491553
hah
>>
>>29492104
Tomorrow.
But don't tell anyone I said that.
>>
>>29493321
I must give this thread company until then
>>
>>29487115
>Looks like you’re going to have to tell more of the truth than you imagined.
>No response. Applejack opens the door, and you follow her in. She isn’t required to have an invitation being who she is.
>”Coming, I’m coming-- Oh, Hi Applejack, I was…”
>Spike stops mid sentence after looking at you.
>”Um…” Spikes pupils shrink.
“We’re here to see Twilight.”
>”She m--”
>Spike cuts her off. ”She’s in the library.” Spike now seems to be analyzing you. “Hmm, she actually was looking for you, some news got out at the hospital…If that’s you.”
>Spike scratches his chin. “but you don’t look the same.”
>What is he getting at? Did he see you leave? What about you could have changed other than your clothes?
>”Uh’m, hospital? What’s he talkin’ bout, Anon?” Her forehead puckers.
>Fuck.
“Well… I’ll explain everything with Twilight here, no need to repeat myself.”
>Spike gestures to you two to follow.
>”Let’s go see Twilight then!”
>You and Applejack follow him up a set of stairs and a few corridors, and into the castle library.
>Just more or less everything in the castle has been either blue, like the walls, or purple; which is basically all of the floors. The windows are typically a light green tint, and the doors are usually gold.
>The library is like a cylinder, with rows and rows of shelves stacked one after the other around the walls of the room.
>Crystal branches extend to the very crest of the ceiling, which is well over twenty feet; much higher than the rest of the castle.
>The room is illuminated by several windows near the roof.
>Many tables lie about the room, one being in the center where Twilight sits.
>”Hey Twilight, here’s the guy you’ve been looking for!”
>Spike hurries over to Twilight; you and Applejack approach casually.
>”Good evenin’ Twilight.”
>You sit down right next to the purple mare, her eyes never leaving you. You meet her breathless gaze, grinning.
“I’m Anonymous, and I’m from another dimension.”

Whew, accidentally posting uncorrected versions.
>>
>>29494346
>Her forehead puckers.
should be fucking eyebrows kill me
>>
>>29494711
you'll live
>>
>>29495360
Thanks for the reassurance, Anon

>>29494346
>Applejack looks at you, flabbergasted. Twilight and Spike look at you with questioning stares.
“Left with no other options in life, I resorted to using a sacred but prohibited ritual which brought me release from that world and into this one. Found lying outside of the hospital, I was brought into care. I awoke in a hospital bed, suffering the wound inflicted upon my head during the ritual. With my very judgement foreign to me, I decided to leave. I eventually followed a road, leading to Applejack’s farm. She, which I dearly appreciate, fed me and let me stay the night. She suggested that we were to come to see you, due to your knowledge of my kind.”
>Yesterday, it really did feel as if some unknown entity had influence over your actions; a thought in your head encouraging you to leave.
>You decide not to reveal anything more of your knowledge yet.
“So what do you know of my kind?”
>You look to Applejack, who is wanting to say something. Twilight speaks instead.
>”Spike and I, awhile ago, ended up traversing a portal which brought us to a world full of humans… The only thing is, you don’t look like the kind of human I’m familiar with. The humans I saw had colorful hair and skin note quite like yours. They also had much larger eyes.”
”The only colors of skin my world has is white, black, and brown, many things in between. All of our eyes are mostly the same size, some smaller, like chinks.”
>”Yeah, so that means he didn’t come through the portal!” Spike adds.
>”Right, even if so, the portal wouldn’t have taken him to the hospital.”
>Twilight taps her chin with her hoof. “This really is strange, I’d like to learn as much as I can.”
>”So that ritual… How does it work?”
“To be honest, I didn’t think it would work myself. My world was magicless.”
>”So was the world I stepped into, well, before part of this dimension became involved. Magic actually leaked into their world.”
>>
>>29494711
>eyebrows forehead puckers
That doesn't make any sense idiot
>>
>>29495547
Well, no shit, because of how you wrote it dumbass
>Her eyebrows pucker
>>
>>29495556
That doesn't make any sense either though. The word you're looking for is furrowed. Puckering is something your lips or asshole do.
>>
>>29495556
The joke

Your head
>>
>>29495613
Exactly what I ended up changing it to. Pretty autistic of me.
>>29495449
>"I turned into a human upon entering that world, and I'm certain the opposite would happen for a human traveling to Equestria."
“My world has millions of people killing each other other over opinions of divine creation... It also had amazing technology, far beyond my comprehension. Weapons of mass destruction that could destroy entire countries, ones that could easily fire projectiles faster than the speed of sound… But not all of it was bad. Society in general was good-hearted.”
>”I actually wouldn’t know if it did, to answer the first part. Millions of people... Wars? That's horrible, I wouldn't blame you for wanting to leave it. Well, I seen some technology, like computers, and something called the ‘Internet’. It all amazes me, I’d really love to know more.”
“My world had those things, and something else I probably need to tell you about, because it does me no good to hide it.
>Twilight’s ears perk up in anticipation.
>"But I should tell you about that later.”
>Applejack finally speaks. “So Ahnon, you didn’t tell me this because?”
“I actually couldn’t remember at all where I came from, I did hit my head pretty hard you know. I started to remember things after I woke up, and decided it was best I waited until we met this friend of yours.”
>Not entirely true.
>”If you wouldn’t mind, Anon, I’d like to have you stay here in the castle. I’d like to learn about this world of yours, and well, about you. You can, of course, stay as long as you’d like. I’m not sure where else you could go, you’re actually very one of a kind here in Equestria.”
>What if you never could fit into society here? You’re very different from everyone else. What would you even do for a living? It’s not like you have a special talent, or magic.
>Could you even use magic? Perhaps it could be learned… It worked in EQG, plus you are in world full of magic.
>"Yer always welcome to stay at my farm if ya like, Anon."
>>
>>29495682
Way over it
>>29495684
I'm done for the night, may update tomorrow
>>
>>29495547
>>29495556
Holy fuck you're a complete asshat
Get outta here
>>
Blimp
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
Nice one boys. I think Anon should rebuild his farm and house with telekinesis.
>>
>>29497266
Should and will are two different things
>>
>>29497630
When dealing with rational beings those things usually are the same. And, since Anon can design new spells, he probably can think clearly enough to see benefits of securing a source of food.

Tldr- ur a nitpicking f****t.
>>
>>29497860
He's only looking for food to keep his body alive so he can continue adding spells to it. I don't think he'd see the clear benefits of keeping his house in shape too.
>>
Anon soon will realize that he can't draw enough runes on his own. The obvious solution would be to make runes that make new runes that make new runes that make new runes...
>>
^
>>
>>29497971
What about self-improving runes? Could he make rune ai?
>>
File: terminator_robot.jpg (39KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
terminator_robot.jpg
39KB, 400x335px
>>29498538
>>self-improving magical ai
>inb4 magical golem from future tries to stop Anon
>>
>>29498749
I'd read it
>>
File: 06c.jpg (80KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
06c.jpg
80KB, 480x358px
Bump with OC.
>>
>>29499661
Bruh these edits are great
>>
>>29499661
Kek
>>
Page 10 Bump
>>
>>29501291
Thanks - it would be a shame if this thread died.
>>
Deleted this twice
>>29495684
>"Ah’m gonna head back. Yer always welcome to stay at my farm if ya like, Anon. Ah’m certain Twilight would rather you stay with her, which is for the best. If you need any work just holler. Be seein' you two.”
>You nod and look back to Twilight.
“I should stay here. I’m sure we could learn a lot from each other.”
>“Great! I’ll be right here. Spike, could you show Anon to one of the guest’s rooms and help him get settled in?”
>”Sure can do, Twilight.” Spike salutes. “Right this way, Anon.”
>You follow Spike into your new room, which looks like the rest of the castle.
>The room isn’t very big. It contains just a wardrobe, nightstand, and bed, with a single window lighting the room.
>“This will be your room Anon. Sorry that it's kinda small. The door right across the hall is the bathroom. C’mon, I’ll show you around!”
>You follow behind Spike as he navigates to the kitchen. “If you’re hungry, don’t hesitate to come in here and fix yourself something to eat, if ya know how to.”
>Nothing noteable, just a large dining table accompanied with your common kitchen accessories.
>You follow him through a corridor, then up a set of stairs.
>”This first door leads to the cutie mark map room, where Twilight and her friends are called to fix friendship problems, pretty cool. Everything else is just empty rooms. Oh and that’s a bathroom. Pretty much it. I’m sure you wanna get back to Twilight though.”
“Yeah, there’s a lot of things I wanna talk to her about. I appreciate it Spike, I should be able to find my way back from here.”
>”No problemo, Anon. You know, I was in that human world too. Turned into Twilight’s dog.”
“Sick dude. Later.”
>You head back to the library. You sit down next to her.
>She's going to like this.
“So that thing I wanted to talk to you about... I know much about you and your friends' lives; I watched it happen."
>>
>>29501893
>inb4 all girls learn about it and RD accuses Anon of being a spy
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>29499661
KEK
>>
>>29497971
Yeah but then he wouldn't be able to control when new runes were made. He might be trying to have coffee with someone when suddenly he starts burning and screaming as another brand appears.
>>
Page 9
>>
Couldn't anon make some sort of rune that draws magic to his body, because runes do that anyway, and amplifies other spells?
>>
>>29501893
>“You-- What? How would you even?”
>Twilight is hesitant to believe you, such a claim should be backed by evidence.
“Let’s see. My knowledge extends to as far back as when you was a young filly. You was hatching Spike’s egg as part of the test to be taken into Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns, which you couldn’t manage at first. Not until Rainbow Dash performed her first sonic rainboom, which is how she earned her cutie mark. The blast made you to lose control over your magic, proving your capabilities.
>”Couldn’t have Spike told you about all of that?” She still wasn’t going to give in.
“Told me much in quite the short period of time, didn’t he? Let me continue. Celestia taken you as her personal pupil--Especially because she recognized the cutie mark you possessed had a connection to the Elements of Harmony. In fact, the sonic rainboom essentially caused the rest of the elements to earn their cutie marks.”
>”Ok, let me ask you something. If you do know everything about our lives, what is that hoof-shake Cadence and I use to do?”
“Never said I knew everything. Wasn’t that some sort of hoof-shake that you’d do when she foal-sitted you? Please don’t make me do the autistic motions… Wasn’t it ‘Sunshine, Sunshine, ladybugs awake, clap your hooves and do a little shake’?”
>Twilight looks away from you. She rubs the back of her neck.
>”Spike would have no reason to tell you that… So why would you even watch our lives, anyway? Didn’t you have one of your own?”
>Ugh, It’s not even fun trying to fuck with her anymore. Fine. You aren’t going to stop being a smart-ass though.
“Alright, I apologize, I should have told you the full truth from the start. This may sound hard to believe. You and your friends lives are a cartoon in my world. An animated cartoon. They created this reality, writing it piece by piece. Well, I guess anything is possible in multiverse theory,”
“So hopefully this is all real” You mumble under your breath and continue.
>>
>>29503497
“Do you understand what I mean by cartoon?”
>Twilight is looking at you with a mix of curiosity and disbelief. She looks even more confused than before.
>”Like political cartoons?”
“Well sort of. Think of a flip book full of pages that shows a character moving. You’ve seen computers right? In equestria girls, you were recorded humiliating yourself, and you seen the video through a screen.”
>Twilight cringes. ”Right, and I have no idea how that works.”
“Well picture this world recorded and shown on screens like that, except much larger, and watched by millions. Except humans ‘draw’ out your world, and write what happens in them. I shouldn’t be implying our world created yours, it didn’t. There’s a universe for every possible outcome and difference. I mean, your cartoon wasn’t the only one, simply one of the thousands. What I find really crazy is that the fact that everything seems to be the same as the show, even the voices, which in my world are of humans.”
>Twilight nods. “Yeah, I think I understand now. It sounds pretty crazy, but I bet there’s a universe where our world has a cartoon of yours. So humans in your world are the voices of our characters?”
“Yup. Probably my dimensions counterparts of you… No, certain a single human voiced more than one character… Anyway, every week I would watch a segment of you and your friend’s lives. It would last for maybe a good twenty minutes, but there were very many episodes created.”
>”I believe you. It’s all very intriguing… Darn, I should have been taking notes!”
>She unrolls a parchment and quill and begins to right her thoughts, all using her magic.
>You wonder how she would react to all of those lewd images of herself on the internet.
>>
Oops, forgot to namefag. I need to wrap this conversation up.
>>29503513
>You wait a moment for her to finish, looking down at her writing.
“That language you write and speak in, it’s called English back in my universe. There are hundreds of languages humans speak; The cartoon was created by people who spoke English.”
>But there are versions of the show in other languages.
“They also translated the language in the show to several others, but I guess in this dimension everyone speaks English.”
>You look down at her writing. Damn, she writes fast. Already looking up at you, eager to hear more.
>”So… What do you have questions about?”
>>
>>29503548
Going to update more tomorrow, the story is now completely proofread, and I've updated it in the pastebin.
>>
>>29474987

>”But Princess, think of all the bunnies that will starve if my farm goes out of business!”
“It won’t,” you assure the sad little orange pony standing a few yards away from you, Princess Celestia.
>”But it will! Carrot sales are down two percent this quarter!”
>With a smile, you rise from your throne and descend the marble steps.
“My little pony,” you say softly and extend a hoof.
>Gently, you stroke the mare’s mane.
>She relaxes at your touch and leans into your hoof.
“Your mother came to me with the same problem, as did her mother, and her mother before her. Your farm has seen generations of toil and has survived the weathering of the ages. There have been times when it performed poorly and times when it made the apple farm look to be in disarray.”
>”But we could speed that process up now if you’d help us to put the apples out of business.”
“I will not raise taxes on the apples because there is no need to. You will all work this out for yourselves. Give it time, my loyal subject, and you will see.”
>The small mare sighs and nods her head.
>”As you say it, it is so. Thank you for your time, Princess Celestia.”
“And thank you for visiting me. I look forward to your next visit.”
>The next visit where she will tell you the exact same thing as today.
>There’s even a good chance it will be tomorrow.
>You’d like to be able to say you were kidding, but it’s a pattern that you have noticed.
>Every single time there’s a large gathering of farmers selling their goods, the ones doing worse will come to you the day before, of, and after.
>”Oh, Celestia,” they’ll say. “Nobody bought my crops this year. Please punish the winners.”
>Every time, every market, as it has been for the last 762 years.
>>
>>29503813

>But of course, you’re not going to tell them that.
>It would break their little hearts.
>There’s nothing to be upset about, but nonetheless it would make someone very sad to hear.
>Yes, ponies are quite predictable.
>So predictable in fact, that you’re going to put something at stake.
“Guard,” you call out, ushering over the stallion after he sees the carrot farmer out of the throne room.
>He closes the door and travels across the long carpet with haste.
>Stopping as he reaches you, he lowers himself to his knees and touches his head to the floor.
>”Yes, my Princess?”
“Would you like to make a bet?”
>”I’m sorry, I do not understand.”
“Oh, yes you do. You stallions make bets all the time about which of the help staff will forget their undergarments on some particular day.”
>The white of his face turns rosy pink.
>The sound of his armor clattering fills the usual silence of the room.
>”I--Princess, we don’t--” he stutters.
“Ease yourself, youngling; I’m not damning you. I simply wish to know if you’d like to make a bet with me.”
>”If it would please you.”
“That’s not what I’m asking.”
>He swallows hard and begins looking around the room, likely for a place to escape to.
“Would you like to?”
>”What are the stakes?”
“If Luna should enter this room by the day’s end and regale us with tales of her relationship woes, I win. If she doesn’t, you win.”
>”What do we win?”
“A month’s supply of carrots.”
>”I do like carrots,” he mutters.
>”Dear sister!”
>The booming royal Canterlot voice echoes through your room.
>Across the way, the sturdy doors keeping you closed off from the rest of the castle are thrown open.
>Your loyal guard jumps and twists, aiming his horn at the intruder before he realizes it is Luna.
>Immediately, he resumes bowing and steps away, dragging his horn across the floor.
>”We hope that thou art pleased with thy actions!”
>>
>>29503823

>You can only guess what this is about.

>”Locked between thee and our own heart, we pained and cried and hath put a stop to our love affair with that fetching stallion thou detest so!”
“Too late, Bottleneck. Looks like the bet is off.”
>”O’ villain! Thou sittest in thy throne, preaching to us of our office, yet ye hath not tasted the love that we have! Love! Tis a mystery to thee!”
“Luna, I’m not having this discussion with you at three in the afternoon. If you want to yell at me again about how I don’t have a coltfriend, you can do it at dinner.”
>”Nay, we shall speaketh now!”
“I have ponies to speak with.”
>”Then thou shalt send them off!”
>Mother, have mercy.
>You move your head and peek past Luna.
>She left the doors open, so the long line of ponies waiting patiently for their audience is clearly visible to you.
>Now, let’s weigh your options here.
>Get yelled at by Luna again for telling her to not break another stallion’s heart or continue with your duties and tend to the needs of the masses.
>The choice is obvious, but you can’t really tell her to leave you alone. She is your sister after all.
>That’s why you’re going to make her do it herself.
“Luna, would you like to make a bet?”
>”Nay!”
“Was that ‘nay’ as in no or ‘neigh’ as in the sound you make when you’re angry?”
>”Both!”
“Come on, it will be fun. You can bet whatever you want.”
>Her ears perk up at the sound of that.
>”Anything?”
“Anything at all. Anything your heart desires. If I can finish day court within the hour, I win. If I can’t you win.”
>She ponders your words, her brow furrowing in in thought.
>Come on. The clock is ticking, Luna.
>She turns to take a look at the line.
>Normally, it would take another five or six for you to settle all the disputes.
>The sparkling stars in her mane intensify when something strikes her.
>A long grin spreads across her face and she finally speaks up.
>>
>>29503829

>”We shall engage in this bet with thee on our terms.”
“Of course.”
>”If we should emerge the victor, then thou shalt find us a new lover and cater to us on our first outing. Ah, the great Princess of the sun serving us small cabbages on a moonlit beach. Tis a thought indeed.”
“And if I should win?”
>”Then we shall wait until dinner, as thou hast requested, to yell at thee.”
“Sounds fair. Are we in agreement then?”
>”Verily.”
“Then let the games begin.”
>Her smugness is staggering.
>She really thinks she has you, doesn’t she?
>And she does. At this rate, you’re totally going to lose the bet.
>There’s no way you could close day court within the hour. With that line, it would take far too long.
>Welp, it looks like you’re going to be waiting on her hoof for orders as she canoodles with her new coltfriend.
>Nah, just kidding.
>You match her smile and charge up your horn.
>Your magic soars through the air, invisible to all but yourself, and locks onto the sun.
>Bending it to your will, you force the celestial body to lower itself.
>In its absence, the moon and stars above become visible.
“Oh, would you look at that. No day, no day court. That was, what, thirty seconds?”
>Luna’s mouth drops so hard it practically hits the floor.
“I suppose it’s time for night court now, isn’t it? Well, it seems you have your hooves full with this line. Let me get out of your hair.”
>”Cheater! Cheater! Thou art a cheater!”
“Cheat? Why, I don’t remember us ever agreeing I couldn’t lower the sun. As far as the rules of the bet go, everything I did was A-OK.”
>You stand up and shake the sleep off of your hindquarters.
“Come, Bottleneck. Help me prepare some dinner for Luna. She’s going to be hungry when night court is over.”
>The stallion’s eyes, wide, dart from you to Luna.
>>
>>29503836

>He seems to know who his chances of survival are better with, so without hesitation, he runs to your side.
>You can feel his armor pressing against you as he gets as close as he can, staying right in line with you as you leave the throne room.

>To leave the throne room, you of course have to walk by all the ponies waiting in line.
>They’re mostly in awe of the sun’s movement.
>Some bow to you without saying anything, but one little pony stood out to you.
>”Nice,” he said, snickering.
“Oh? You liked the sunset?”
>”No, I liked the play. That was smart.”
“I’m glad you enjoyed it. And don’t worry, you’ll still have your audience with a Princess.”
>”I know.”
>He raises a hoof to brush the grey hairs away from his eyes.
>”I’ll get exactly what I want today. Or should I say tonight?”
“Whichever you desire, little one. Either way, I must depart. Thank you for visiting the castle.”
>”My pleasure, Princess Celestia.”
>With that, you urge Bottleneck to go and make your way to the kitchen to make Luna’s favorite dish.

All I have for now. I'm glad to see the thread is still alive with green. I'm also really digging these edits. Quite a few chuckles have been had at inappropriate times. Now, who wants to make a bet that I'll update tomorrow?
>>
>>29503757
Godspeed negro.
>>
>>29503854
Update tomorrow my man of African-American decent.
>>
>>29503854
If you get an update out tomorrow, I'll sacrifice a chocolate muffin for you.
>>
>>29503548
>”So… What do you have questions about?”
dont think you meant to greentext that.
>>
>>29503854
Is there any significance to the original plot with the perspective of Celestia?
>>
>>29504729
I bet there is.
It's probably an intro to tomorrows update. Celestia will probably get some news from Twilight about Anon.
>>
>>29504729
No those 5 posts just mean absolutely nothing and the plot is on hold for some reason.
>>
>>29506154
It will surely tie in with Anon's story.

You're a faggot by the way.
>>
>>29506194
What is it with this thread and not getting sarcasm? Seriously my dudes, get on the ball.
>>
>>29506229
It's kinda hard to recognize sarcasm when reading, especially if you know that there are plenty of retards here who would write that seriously.

And sometimes writers do just that: add a slice of life chapter and put plot on a hold. For example anime One Piece is full of episodes that have nothing to do with main plot.
I agree that it's unlikely for Sea Urchin to do something like that, but it's still possible.

>>29506194
>saying faggot instead of f****t
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>29503854
I may have misinterpreted the end of this post, but do I detect some sinister gray haired character which may or may not have been hinted at before, I don't remember every detail of the story but I swear I remember another mention of him and I'm not referring to "greymane". If not just ignore my crazy ass.

Also, inb4 Anon takes out Twilight and Anon and Luna become perfect couple and take down Celestia, then Anon turns on Luna and pulls some Tirek BS. Haha jk...;)
>>
File: 1449345268786.jpg (42KB, 372x380px) Image search: [Google]
1449345268786.jpg
42KB, 372x380px
>>29479123
>Magicless Anonymous
This bullshit is AiE related, what is wrong with you people? Almost every AiE green have magicless Anon in it.
>>
>>29506783
Here, unlike in most AiE, lack of magic is main focus of stories.

I would argue that if you can have a general about guards (while in every green there are some guards) or about technology (while in every green there's some difference in technology between our world and Equestria), then you can have a general about lack of magic.
>>
>>29506847
Exactly. Anon basically obsesses about magic and finds a way to obtain magic or the next best thing. What else could you write here, though?
>>
>>29509735
>What else could you write here, though?
I'm not sure why are you asking.
Every Flutterrape story have basically the same plot, but they're still very enjoyable. It could be the case for this thread as well.

That being said, I think that making Anon who tries to obtain magic is only one way of dealing with this situation. For example he could also:
> Fall into denial.
He could try to convince ponies that he isn't inferior at all and that he already DOES have magic: like card tricks or trick with the thumb.
> He could get angry.
Angry enough to try to take away magic from those filthy pointy-heads. See: >>29413356
> He could try bargaining with this situation.
Maybe he have other skills as good as magic? After all he have dexterous hands! just like every dragon or minotaur or diamond dog...
He could try to improve himself to become as worthy contributor to society as any pony. If he somehow can do the same work as a unicorn, then he surely will earn respect from villagers... right?
> He could get depressed.
Keep saying that everything is just fine, while it's not. Or seek solstice, away from from this sad world. #edgy #emoteenager
> He could accept his situation.
A skilled writefag could make even that plot interesting. Or make a story where Anon decides to move to a country where most creatures don't have magic. Or he could claim that he's not THAT inferior and humans have some bad ass powers: they have adrenaline rush, they're persistence hunters, they make holes in their bodies and paint on them with sharp needles just for fun, and cutting off their limbs isn't enough to stop them from chasing their pray - the only sure way is to destroy the heart or the brain (there was a whole pic about how badass humans can be seen by aliens - sadly I don't have it any more). That could lead to some competition between him and Twilight.
>>
>>29506229
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>29510783
I like to think of it as humans can excel in anything they desire, as long as it doesn't require magic. Unless Anon discovers a way to control it, that is.
>>
>>29510851
>I like to think of it as humans can excel in anything they desire
Sure, because EVERYONE can become an astronaut. And because there are literally no limits how strong you can get and how much muscles you can grow. And there's certainly no limit to how much you can learn in a single day...

Unicorns are like asians.
Whatever you can do, there's a unicorn who can do it better.
>>
>>29510901
As long as the opportunity is open to them. C'mon now. Excel doesn't necessarily mean infinite opportunities either.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>29479123
>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>"You are just a human after all."
>"Nobody expects anything out of you."
>"Just leave the hero work to us. We'll bring you back a souvenir."

"It's okay if you can't rub your clit, Twilight."
"You are just a pony after all."
"Nobody taught you how to pleasure yourself."
"Just leave the sexual healing to me. I'll make you scream my name."
>>
>>29510930
The point is not every human have the same opportunities - have you ever seen a short, professional basketball player?
That's why not every human can achieve anything they desire.

And ponies, because of cutie marks, don't even have to practice for many years to git gud. Try to top that.
>>
>>29511026
Don't they all relatively rely on magic like pussies? Even earth ponies have some sort of magic that helps them do shit.
Physical characteristics do play a role in both species, but ponies destinies are bound to that cutie mark. Sure they can maybe practice with something else and be ok, but their entire life is all about that flank.
You're right though.
>>
>>29503548
>You and Twilight talk for the following few hours about your world and technology.
>Mathematics is much the same, but science is rather different. Alchemy in this dimension is simply just chemistry; just with the factor of magic.
>You continue about scientific theories and discoveries, all making her ask twice the amount of questions.
>Surprisingly, human logic coincides very well with this world; except magic.
>Twilight tells you not much is known about the true nature of magic, only how it operates. Unsurprisingly, magic is also a way to explain circumstances they do not understand or can explain, like the creation of the universe.
>You say you believe your dimension in particular was created by something called the big bang.
>Heh, still believing that even though the multiverse is pretty much confirmed to exist. Divinity very well and just as equally could be your old dimension's origin; just like a thousand dimensions might not be.
>Ponies apparently understand the concept of the speed of sound, but not light.
“Time stops at the speed of light, because light is so fast, your perception of time adjusts to it.”
>You go through the basics of the modern science of your world, the concept of atoms and elements especially sparking her interest.
>You even go as far as the theory of Quantum Mechanics. Maybe a little too far.
>You end up telling her much about yourself and your life, her doing much the same. The show only catches a glimpse of what actually goes on.
>Twilight stopped taking notes when the conversation became personal. You’re starting to really like this mare; you two have much in common. Not that she was your waifu or anything.
>Her stomach growls. “Wow, we’ve been talking for quite some time. Want to grab something to eat?”
“Eat out?”
>”Great idea! Let me grab some bits.”
>Luckily she didn't think of bringing Spike. You don’t need a third wheel in this.
>>
>>29511157
>Who drinks this time of day, anyway? Not that it bothers you.
>You're still waiting for them to come with your food.
>His knowing about you and your past at first kind of disturbed you, but now it's sort of impressive.
>His knowledge of your world is astounding, human concepts too. It’s giving you a lot to reflect on; even some of it explains many things you've often wondered about.
>We will have to test many of these theories. If everything works out, we could write several books over these concepts; ponykind would greatly benefit from these discoveries!
>Anon meets your eyes and you realize you’ve been staring at him. He smiles back and you blush.
>Wow, Twilight. You can’t actually be intimidated that way by someone of another species… Could you?
>>
File: wowtwilight.png (162KB, 272x338px) Image search: [Google]
wowtwilight.png
162KB, 272x338px
>>29511269
Gotta proofread everything and I'll update later
>>
File: 1463217010219.png (287KB, 828x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463217010219.png
287KB, 828x1024px
>>29511157
>>29511269
>>
>>29511078
Twilight and Spike go on about in the first Trixie episode that unicorn magic skills are limited to their cutie mark but since Twilight's was just "magic" she was good at everything. Anon doesn't have a cutie mark but he can plaster any spell he wants onto his body. Doesn't that sort of level the playing field between him and Twilight?
>>
>>29511157
>Twilight doesn't ask does Anon knows the future
I'm not sure is she not smart enough to think of that question or is she smart enough to know that this question could cause a paradox.
>>
>>29512564
Or maybe it didn't occur to her yet
>>
>>29511004
Kek
>>
>>29511444
nice trips friend

>inb4 Twoilite romance
>>
I accidentally left out a huge chunk of story here, I think I deleted a post or something.
Ignore >>29511269
>>29511157
>You and Anon walk through Ponyville to Cafe Hay, a place he actually suggested. Along the way ponies smile and wave at you, some curious of Anon's presence.
>There, a waiter in formal attire greets you two. You both sit outside of the diner at a table, which is literally a giant mushroom.
>He asks you order for him, and you oblige. He also asks if they serve alcohol, in which you just shake your head.
>Who drinks this time of day, anyway? Not that it bothers you. He comes back with your drinks, which is water.
>Anon’s knowing about you and your past at first kind of disturbed you, but now it's sort of impressive.
>His knowledge of this world is astounding, human concepts too. It’s giving you a lot to reflect on; even some of it explains many things you've often wondered about.
>We will have to test these theories. If everything works out, we could write several books over these concepts; ponykind would greatly benefit from these discoveries!
>Anon meets your eyes and you realize you’ve been staring at him. He smiles back and you blush.
>Wow, Twilight. You can’t actually be intimidated that way by someone of another species… Could you? Particular memories of experiences in that human dimension flood back to you. Oh...
>The waiter comes back, holding both of your plates of food, placing each in front of you two.
>You have a hay sandwich, while Anon’s has tofu instead of hay, as he suggested. Human’s must not like hay.
>Hay Cafe? Ironic.
“So Anon… This cartoon… How much did it actually show?”
>Anon sits down his sandwich after a bite. “Well, most episodes revolve around you and your friends, but sometimes it would show parts of someone else’s life, like Discord.”
>It’s bizarre, the fact that his universe creates the very life you live in. It’s all coincidental, though. There are an infinite number of dimensions.
>>
>>29514391
“What’s the most recent one of these, ‘episodes’ that you remember?”
>He raises a finger, signaling you to hold. He downs the rest of the sandwich.
>”Um… Glimmer ended up reforming all of the changelings. Chrysalis then runs off after she offered to be her friend or something. Bug queen will be back sometime after the hiatus. Pretty sure I told you about that one.”
>Ditto here, that happened a few months ago. Not many big things since then. Wait, now that Anon is here...
“You could also be a part of this show too, now. Think about it! If this world is directly correlated to your dimension’s cartoon, you very well could be in it.”
>Anon sips his drink. “No, couldn’t be. They’d never allow it. My guess is this dimension is simply one where I arrive in. This one’s future should be changed now that I’m here… Actually, there is probably a dimension where they did decide to add a human into the show. That would be pretty fucked for a girl’s cartoon.”
>Wait, Girl’s cartoon?
“Hey, you shouldn’t swear in public like that.”
>”Further proves my point. There isn’t swearing like that in the show.”
>Huh, that’s actually pretty clever.
>Even if he knew the future, it would be changed now, with him in it.
>Oh, silly Twilight. You haven’t even touched your food.

All for tonight, will update more tomorrow.
>>
>>29514466
I'll be waiting
>>
>>29514466
>>Wait, Girl’s cartoon?
>“Hey, you shouldn’t swear in public like that.”
'Girl's cartoon' confirmed to be swear words
>>
sorry I lied
>>29514466
“Oops. Sorry.”
>You take a bite of the sandwich. Not as good as the first dozen times, you should order something else next visit.
>”It’s fine, I don’t plan leaving anytime soon. Pretty nice out.” He finishes his glass of water.
“So… Girls cartoon? Is that why there isn’t any swearing?”
>”Well it teaches morals, and swearing really isn’t a great moral. That and little girl’s shouldn’t go around swearing.” His eyes bulge. “Wait, I mean it was originally made for little girls. It sort of adopted a huge fanbase around it. They called themselves horsef--bronies. The show even acknowledged them by giving ponies fan-created names.”
>Hmm, didn’t he say he knows all about this place? Wouldn’t that make him a bit more than a fan?
“So you’re a ‘brony’? I haven’t really thought about it, but does that mean you wanted to come here in particular by doing that ritual?”
>He sighs. “To be honest, yes. Equestria is about the happiest place I could imagine. Quite honestly I never thought that ritual would work; By society's standards I would be considered mentally insane for attempting it.”
>But it did work. How was his world magicless then? Probably could be explained by multiverse theory. One dimension where it actually works, one where it never did. Almost as bad as explaining everything with magic.
>You finish your sandwich and take a drink from your cup.
>”You think I could ever use magic?”
>>
With no Sea Urchin posts in sight, my chocolate muffin appears to be safe one more night.
>>
>>29515160
This is why I don't like betting. I'm more of a gambling man myself.
>>
>>29515160
>my chocolate muffin appears to be safe one more night.
That sounds kinky.
>>
>>29515020
>”You think I could ever use magic?”
Silly Anon. He already used some magic! And it was powerful enough to get to Equestria!
unless Discord pulled him over for lulz
>>
Where is Ritefriend and _writefag?
>>
>>29516802
Ah shit nevermind.
>>
>>29515020
Nice.
>>
>>29516618
>Unless Discord pulled him over
And right there is where the show staff made one of their biggest mistakes of the series. Letting Discord out of the stone and reforming him gives them the ultimate trump card. Whenever a problem is too great for them to handle, the can just call Discord over. Whenever anything happens that they can't explain, or that they want to happen but can't think of a way to get it to, they can just use Discord. This is a problem for writefags too because now, unless they go and just ignore Discord all together, there's no way to add stakes to the story. Every time an author introduces an insanely overpowered character on the good guy team, they completely remove the idea that anything is at stake, that anything truly bad could have lasting effects.
>But the ponies don't call on him to fix all their problems
Which only shows how stupid they are if they're ignoring such a huge save-the-day card. So now the writers have not only removed all stakes from the story by having such a powerful character at their own disposal, they've shat on other characters by having them not realize what power they now hold.
>>
>>29517783
>Every time an author introduces an insanely overpowered character on the good guy team, they completely remove the idea that anything is at stake, that anything truly bad could have lasting effects.
What if you just made discord an insane Manhatten Man?
>>
>>29517783
>unless they go and just ignore Discord all together, there's no way to add stakes to the story.
Exactly the thing I've been worrying about, which is why I won't be putting him into the mix for as long as possible.
>they can just use Discord
I guess just write Discord as not wanting to ever get involved and require a few favors if he does.
>>
>>29518514
Blimp
>>
>>29517783
>>29518799
Now that I think about it, they could make a nice episode where ponies keep asking Discord for favors and where Discord finally snaps and tells them to fuck off. It would be a nice friendship lesson for those needy brats this show is aimed at.
>>
>>29520203
Just like that episode of the Power Puff Girls.
>>
>>29503548
It's refreshing to see a story in which someone actually writes Anon telling the ponies how he knows about them. I can't recall any others that have done this, most preferring to scoot around that issue and then never mentioning it again.
>>
>>29516802
I think ritefriend is msg
>>
>>29503854
Remember to update the pastebin
>>
>>29521780
Don't you fuckin tell me what to do
>>
I won't be able to post any updates tonight confidently. I have loads of plot holes to fill and proofreading to do.
>>
>>29503854

>Bottleneck moves swiftly throughout brightly lit kitchen.
>He's set on being the chef, a drive which you attribute to his soup spoon cutie mark.
>Still, you supply him with the tools and ingredients he needs.
>”I need the cabbage paste,” he says, covering the soon to be boiling pot of water.
“Whatever for?”
>”For the veggie balls.”
“My my, she's getting the royal treatment tonight.”
>You open up the fridge and pull out a small tube of green gunk.
>He takes it out of your grip and pours some into a large bowl.
>When that's done, shreds of other vegetables are thrown in ranging from cabbage to carrot and even some tulips.
>”Only the best for a Princess,” he says confidently and begins to knead the mixture with his slender hooves.
>While he's doing that, you tend to the boiling pot and add some heyghetti to it.
>The water calms down for a few seconds. Very soon after, it's life returns and the dream starts rolling again.
>Slapping the lid on, you turn your attention to the sauce.
>Your only instruction, which he very hesitantly gave to you, was to make sure it wasn't boiling.
>Its contents had to be “warm and full, but not too hot as to make it unpalatable,” as he put it.
>”You know,” he speaks up, “I never would have imagined myself doing this.”
“Cooking? It is your cutie mark, after all.”
>”Cooking with the Princess of Equestria.”
“Well look at you now.”
>”It's odd seeing you like this. For so long, I'd always imagined the Princess as being this almighty creature too busy with ruling to lower herself down to our level. Yet here you are, watching a pot of heyghetti with a lowly guard.”
“‘Lowly’ isn't the word I would use. ‘Loyal’ rolls off the tongue a little better, don't you think?”
>He grins, that light blush returning, and puts the newly formed veggie balls into the oven to bake.
>>
>>29523231

>By the time all that cooking is done, it's been about an hour.
>Luna should be quite a bit longer.
>Personally, you're content to pass the time with a book in your study.
>Bottleneck, the worker he is, refuses to relax in such a way.
>Once he's done covering the food to keep it warm, he rearms himself and takes post next to your door.
>A little while passes.
>The promising smell of food wafting through the hall almost brings you to drool. Almost.
>Still though, you getting peckish from it.
>You have Bottleneck fetch you some crackers.
>When he brings you the plate, his eyes land on the cover of your tale.
>”I wouldn't have pegged you for a comedy kind of girl.”
“I don't know if I would exactly consider this a comedy. The story of a colt struggling with the visions of ghosts that eventually lead to his demise sounds more like a Shakemanian tragedy than a comedy.”
>”But it is pretty funny too.”
“That’s true.”
>So the the two of you get into a discussion of your favorite books which lasts a few hours until the clock strikes six and you figure it’s been long enough for Luna to take care of at least the day court line.
>She has a nasty habit of ending court early when she gets bored, so there’s a very strong possibility that she’s cut night court all together and is waiting in the dining hall for you.
>Making your way to the dining hall is quick. It’s just a hop, skip, and a jump off from your study.
>The doors--huge, oak structures with white trim and golden knobs--part as you near them, their enchantment registering your presence.
>Sure it takes a constant supply of magic to keep the enchantment going, but it’s such a nice effect you deal with the drain.
>As you enter the grandous room, expecting to find Luna sitting impatiently tapping her hoof, you’re met with a different scene.
>>
>>29523237

>The table which was so beautifully laid out with the silver platters covered and surrounded by candles has been disturbed.
>Food has been passed around.
>Across the way, sitting in her navy chair is Luna herself, slurping on a heyghetti noodle.

>She stares dreamily at another stallion sitting in a tall marble chair beside her.
“Luna!”
>”Ah, welcome to dinner, dear sister. Thou art tardy.”
>”Um, should I go?” asks your companion nervously.
“You stand right there, Bottleneck.”
>You march across the room, your mane waving wildly behind you.
“Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. You never cease to amaze me, Luna.”
>Your sister lifts herself from her leaning position and wipes her mouth with a red stained napkin.
>Those aren’t for wiping.
>Those aren’t for wiping!
>Luna!
>Those aren’t for wiping!
>”We appreciate the feast thou hast laid for us. T’were it not for thy attitude in the noon, we would be in a lighter mood with thee.”
“You would be in a lighter mood with me?”
>”Thou art on the path to forgiveness. Now, shall ye sit and sup with our new acquaintance?”
>She gestures to the stallion in question.
>Your eyes slowly drift to him.
>Wait, you know that face.
>That’s the stallion from line.
“We meet again.”
>”We do. I’m sorry it couldn’t be under better circumstances, your highness.”
>He leaps out of his chair and lowers his head to the floor.
>”Even so, I’m honored to be in your presence again.”
“Rise, little one. The current mood here isn’t your fault.”
>While he’s not looking, you give Luna a hint of what exactly you’re thinking right now with a glare.
>>
>>29523247

>Her face pales, and she coughs.
>”Right, well, we hath enjoyed thy company. Please, our guards will see you out now.”
“Bottleneck.”
>”This way, sir,” your armored companion says, waving for Luna’s better-not-be-her-coltfriend to follow him out.
>He skirts past you, muttering sorries and the like, and disappears with Bottleneck.
>The doors shut, leaving you and your sister alone in the spacious ivory room.
>The echo of the slamming doors bounces around as she gets out of her chair and traverses the purple carpet to meet you.
>”Now, we knowst what thou art thinking.”
“You’re a real piece of work.”
>”Tia, please, be reasonable.”
“Do you even know his name?”
>”Of course we do!”
“Then what is it?”

>Oh Lord, what have you done?
>There’s a very strong chance you’ve made a huge mistake.
>You, Anonymous, because that’s who you are, stand tall above two unconscious ponies.
>Shit, someone is coming!
>You grab their tails and drag them through the snow, making sure to fill the trails back in with your telekinesis.
>Once safe within the alleyway you were hiding in, you curse yourself for not stopping yourself earlier.
>”Just a test,” you said.
>”Just to see,” you said.
>Yeah, it was totally a good idea to leave the warm restaurant once the sun abruptly set to go knock out two innocent ponies a block away.
>Jesus, you were sitting in the snow for at least an hour waiting for the right moment to throw those rocks.
>You could have stopped at any point, but you just kept going.
>Now you’ve got the limp bodies of an earth pony and a unicorn who will surely be one pissed off pair when they wake up.
>”Oh, my head,” the earth pony groans.
>You yelp and smash your tiny stone down on his head again.
“Wait, shit, I didn’t mean that!”
>Oh, you’ve done it now.
>>
>>29523254

>Alright, let’s review your options here.
>You could turn and leave now and nobody would ever know the pony experimentation you were about to try.
>Or you could turn yourself in.
>No, neither of those are good options.
>One lands you revealing your runes to the public and neither lead to any further knowledge of magic.
>Ok, just take a breath here.
>You clench your fists and inhale deeply.
>Frigid air runs through your nose and chills your hot head.
>Look, nobody knows what you’ve done.
>It’s night time--real night by now--and most ponies are asleep.
>As long as you’re careful, there’s nothing really stopping you from following through.
>Besides, isn’t expanding your knowledge on magic a little more important than ethics?

>That’s not even an argument.
>What it is is irrelevant.
>You’ve already dedicated yourself this much.
>May as well finish what you started and figure out how to explain yourself to St. Peter later.
>You nod and pick yourself up out of the snow that had begun melting through your pants.
>Getting back on track, you grab hold of the ponies and take them away, careful to look for any passerbys that might spoil everything.
>You’re all the way out to the Everfree when you decide you’re too far away for anyone to happen upon you.
>The dead trees let plenty of moonlight spill through and illuminate the sleeping ponies covered in snow.
>Good, now to switch the horn from the unicorn over to the earth po--
“Oh shit on a stick.”
>You didn’t think this through.
>There’s not one spell on your body that could actually accomplish this.
>Maybe you could draw a transfusion circle in the snow.
>No, you haven’t studied that branch of magic enough.
>If you screw up, you could seriously hurt these two ponies.
>>
>>29523261

>Messing with your immortal soul and risking damnation is one thing.
>Messing with another living thing is totally different.
>Until you know what you’re doing, there shouldn’t be any mutilation.
>Maybe just a little?
>No, bad Anon.
>Learn magic, then test magic.
>Well, at least you know what spell is going on your body next: something that will make this little experiment a little easier.
>But what will it be?
>Oh, you know just what to do!
>It would have to be a combination of other spells though.
>Man, this going to take some planning.
>You need to go home and get down to it.
>But first you need groceries so your body doesn’t starve to death.
>Also you need to take these ponies back to Ponyville.

Well it looks like I lost the bet. In return, I guess I'll have to give this fully updated pastebin http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
File: nice.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>29523237
>The story of a colt struggling with the visions of ghosts that eventually lead to his demise.
Is this a Sea Urchin reference?
>>
File: 2017-02-19_23.59.41.jpg (45KB, 437x389px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-19_23.59.41.jpg
45KB, 437x389px
Anon has lost it this time
>>
>>29523247
What the actual fuck is hayghetti? You can't make noodles out of hay. You can, however, make perfectly normal noodles out of wheat paste and not have to worry about a stupidly named replacement.
>>
>>29523490
>You can't make noodles out of hay
That sounds like something someone without magic would say.
>>
>>29523490
>>29523501
>There are magicless """anons""" in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't know what hayghetti tastes like
>>
>>29517783

Except the show had the elements of harmony before Discord, which were more powerful than him anyway. Pinkie can predict the future and do all sorts of physics nullification.

There's always been a "It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit." aspect to the show. Adding to that, it's a childrens' cartoon so everyone important already has inch-thick plot armor.

You are also missing the fact that Discord is hardly "good". He avoids outright destructive malice because he likes Fluttershy, but he's not above messing with ponies.
>>
>>29523254
>>29523261
>>29523283
oh shit nigger what are you doing!
>>
>10
rip another general
>>
>>29524080
I wouldn't say more power, the elements have a limit compared to Discord
>>
>>29525173
It's safe to assume that Discord was trying to resist being turned into a stone by elements.
If elements can beat Discord, then Discord isn't as powerful as elements.

I agree though that Discord powers are more versatile. It's like comparing a gun with Swiss Army knife.

>>29524080
>You are also missing the fact that Discord is hardly "good".
This.
>>
Would Necromancer Anon be appreciated if I were to write it?
>>
>>29525918
YES
>>
>>29525815
But what if Discord is actually Swiss Army Gun?
>>
File: swissgun.jpg (50KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
swissgun.jpg
50KB, 768x576px
>>29526058
>>
>>29525815
Elements are a one trick pony when it comes to power, which is to turn to stone or do some other banishment bullshit
>>
>>29526076
Fucking strap actual bananas for a snack to the banana clip, you've done everything else.
>>
>>29525918
If he becomes a necromancer through a struggle of gaining magic then yes. Otherwise I don't see how it would fit in with the magicless anonymous theme.
>>
>>29527633
That was the goal, yeah.
>>
>>29525918
>inb4 Applejack asks Anon to bring back her parents
>>
>>29527633
>>29527882
>>29525997

Guys, give meach ideas, I didn't think this through.
>>
>>29528472
>Anon trying to give himself magic
>Finds dust6y old book in twilights library
>Accidentally makes pact with evil entity
>Becomes necromancer
>>
>>29528533
>magic anon right off of the bat in a magicless anon thread
You'd have to find a way to draw this out: >Anon trying to give himself magic
>>
>>29528767
>There’s something in his expression you can’t quite read.
“I wouldn’t know. Unicorns use magic with horns. Earth ponies have their own specific magics. Same as pegasi.”
>Anon looks visibly disappointed. “Is there any cases of casting magic without a horn?”
>You see where he’s going with that. It actually makes you feel bad for him. He’s In a world full of something as essential as magic, and he can’t use it.
“Hmm, I guess Discord, he doesn’t seem to.”
>The waiter comes back to your table and sits down the bill, taking your plates and glasses. You pull sixteen bits out of the bag to cover the cost and leave a tip. A bit expensive for just sandwiches, but it’s not like you’re hurting on money anyway.
>”Where does it come from?”
“Well, it's found everywhere. Otherwise, not much is known what magic actually is.”
>”How did Lord Tirek completely steal magic from ponies, if it’s found in the environment?”
>Might as well just give him a small lesson.
“I’ll try to answer that the best I can. All ponies posses something called life magic, which is bound to our cutie marks. The magic found in the environment is sort of like raw energy. The life magic essentially lets us control it. Life magic isn’t limited to just ponies, however. After casting a few spells, you might become exhausted of it, but never seems to deplete. Casting many spells can be pretty exhausting physically too. My guess is Tirek stole it completely from us, which kept us from using magic at all, even taking our cutie marks with it. Afterwards though, when we used Rainbow Power against him, all of the magic he captured returned to everypony, along with their Cutie Marks.”
>He thinks about your words before speaking.
>“What about when Celestia and Luna gave you their magic?”
“I guess I’m strong enough to possess it, and it was in their power to transfer it in the first place.”
>The waiter from before is back, collecting the tip and bits for the meal.
>>
>>29528898
>“Thank you, a good day to you two.” he says, before walking off.
>It seems most ponies aren’t scared of Anon, at least just curious. Some ponies were staring at him. You have an idea to help introduce him with the town to get ponies a little more familiar with him.
>You need to write to Celestia soon about him as well.
>“Rainbow Power? When the tree gave you magic?”
“Yeah, it basically gave us the same power the elements had.”
>“Could that same magic also be life magic?”
>It very well may have. He’s going pretty deep with this.
“Couldn't tell you. It's possible, I guess the tree is living.”
>”Do all creatures have life magic here? What about magic in something like the Alicorn Amulet?”
“Well, no. Many animals don’t seem to have any, and they live just fine. You can instruct permanent changes with magic like polymorphing. It is also possible to create enchantments, but you have to be extremely skilled and powerful to do either. Enchanting essentially leaves instructions for an object on how to use magic. It's not permanent, but powerful enchantments can last for a very long time."
>He sighs. ”You have a few books I could read about magic?”
“Of course! But it might be pretty limited. All of our knowledge is based on how it and life interacts.”
>”Nothing more that I want to learn.”

That's all for now. Not too happy with some of the story I have written out, so less today.
>>
>>29528929
Seems nice so far, but if you're not happy with it, take your time and don't rush it.
>>
>>29528956
I was meaning I had more than just this, but I decided it wasn't good enough
>>
>>29528472
>>29528472
Well, you probably should start with how Anon got his magic. The most obvious ways of getting it imho are:
>drinking a potion
>finding a magical artefact (Alicorns Amulet? Bell from Grogar? Something from EQG?)
>by using a wand (chopped off unicorn horn?)
>by learning dark arts from dusty books
>by making a deal with Discord or an alicorn (they can transfer their magic into other beings)
>by passively absorbing magic from environment
>being around Twilight when one of her experiments go wrong
>being radiated with magic by falling into a tank of magical waste or being near Tirek when he lost his fight with Twilight and magic started leaking out
>by fusing with a timber wolf
>>
>>29529470
Oh, there's also:
>becoming a ghost

You could obviusly combine those ideas - in Sea Urchins story Anon got magic by studying dusty books AND being fused with a wolf. Or you could make Anon try out some of those methods and fail to emphasize that getting magic isn't easy.
>>
>>29529513
Well he got magic by studying, going through a ritual, and now passively absorbs magic through the air. The staining of his veins isn't so much fusion as it is the scarring that was necessary to scare him into finally going through with the rituals.
>>
File: unded.jpg (145KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
unded.jpg
145KB, 900x808px
>>29528472
>Magicless anon wants to finally get magic
>reads about "magic-absorbers", i.e. le Tirek-style evul unicorns of ye olde
>wentures far into Everfree to search their former lair
>goes through with some shady ritual there
wakes someone here to serve as an antagonist and/or master later
>starts actively absorbing magic from environment
>local life can't go on without magic and passively dies all around him
>only powerful magic users can withstand this
>in attempt to counter this Anon feeds magic back into animals/monsters/ponies
>raises undead instead
>>
File: 1481674787289.png (269KB, 424x484px) Image search: [Google]
1481674787289.png
269KB, 424x484px
>>
>>29528472
It would be helpful if you commented on ideas you got so far.
>>
bampu
>>
File: 1469748255051.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469748255051.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>29528472
>I didn't think this through.
Oh.
>>
>>29528929
>>29528966
More when?
>>
>>29534235
I haven't abandoned it yet, though.

>>29530386>>29529470
I was thinking that he gets fed up with the patronizing comments and he ends up walking into the ever free, to get himself killed, and so on so forth.
>>
>>29535102
I like where this is going.
>>
>>29535102
I like it. Hopefully you wouldn't do a simple
>and he got himself killed
story then.
>>
>>29535254
The point is that after he gets himself killed he ends up as some kind of necromancer.
>>
>>29535891
That's called a Lich.

Have a sample/introduction. Feedback on how shito I am is appreciated.

>>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>>"You are just a human after all."
>>"Nobody expects anything out of you."
>>"Just leave the hero work to us. We'll bring you back a souvenir."

>You smile outwardly, though on the inside your soul hurts just a little bit.
>You’ve been here for 7 months.
>None of this has brought you the joy you thought it would.
>You used to think a new world was a fresh start.
>Twilight and her friends leave the castle as you maintain your fake smile.
>7 months has only gotten you patronizing comments, and treatment as if you were glass.
>You are tired of it all.
>And you want it to stop.
>You were stuck on government welfare because of how useless you are.
>It has to stop.
>You drop your smile as they finally board the train in the distance.
>All you've been doing over these past few weeks is reading.
>Knowledge is power was a phrase that was repeated all the time back on earth.
>But what use was knowledge if you cannot share it.
>If they will not listen.
>Many of the books you read were about the subject that they so paraded over you.
>And one of the largest sources of magic nearby was the Everfree.
>You’d find something in there.
>Maybe your death.
>Maybe the cure to death.
>You don't look back as you exit the crystal castle of the purple horse you call host.
>No more.
>You walk through the town, the occasional pony casting concerned glances at your tall form.
>You sign as you reach the edge of the town.
>Down this road is the Everfree.
>The most dangerous place known to ponykind.
>Full of magical, deadly creatures.
>You smile slightly.
>Trekking down the road you take a deep breath.
>At least the creatures of the forest won't patronize you, call you weak, helpless.
>>
>>29535953
>Worthless.
>You stop at the precipice of the forest, apprehension striking you.
>Birds twitter back and forth as you look into the depths of the underbrush.
>It’s very surreal.
>The naturalness this place had over any other pony settlement.
>And that's what causes you to step forward.

>The feeling never left you as you stepped through the brush and bramble of the expansive forest.
>It only fuels your determination.
>Hours pass as you lose yourself in thought, walking past the scenery.
>This forest wasn't so bad.
>You had no idea what the problem with it was.
>The constant chatter of crickets only relaxes you faster.
>The sun blearily peaks through the canopy of the tree tops, tinged red with the time of day.
>Your heart tightens at the alien, yet so familiar sight.
>Not even the sun was mundane here.
>You let out a breath you hadn't known you were holding, and continue, even when you hadn't remembered stopping.
>The tiredness of the hike hits you suddenly, your legs burn, your throat is scratchy, and your eyelids feel heavy.
>You suppose it's time to at least rest.

>’To the West you must travel.’
>A dark whisper echoes through your mind.
>You feel obliged to do as it asks.
>>
>>29535953
>>29535959
I like it. Green more write
>>
>>29528929
>You’re in the library, sitting at a table. Twilight had to leave for some princess duties you assume, because as soon as you arrived at the castle, Spike ran up to her holding a letter.
>You wish you and her could have hung out a little more. You two went to see Rarity after you told her you would need some outfits. You’d prefer to not go around naked. You could be looking at some pony and find them attractive... and bam. Which is why you need more clothes. Pony clothes don’t fit worth a fuck.
>They do fit though. You'll have to wear them for now.
>Rarity was happy to help, free of charge. She was pretty busy, otherwise you two seemed to get along well.
>Before Twilight left, she helped pick out some books for you to read.
>You want to learn more about life magic in particular.
>Alchemy seems pretty interesting, you had Twilight give you a couple books on it. You’ll get to those last.
>This book’s cover reads ’Empirical Observations on Magic’. Promising.
>It’s not very thick. Shouldn’t take much to read.
>You flip open the book to the middle.
>’...Pooling several unicorn’s magics together while all concentrating on a single spell creates an even more powerful one. The same method has been used extensively throughout history to raise the Sun and Moon, before the reign of Princess Celestia.’
>Let's see… Index... There. Magics of Body, page seven.
>You turn to that page. ‘...Magic from the environment is thought to be in a cycle with this magic of life... General usage seems to increase one's endurance of life magics over time. To an extent, Earth ponies and pegasuses increase their magics by physical exercise.’
>Exercise, why would that give you more magic? Does magic just constantly enhance their strength? If so, wouldn’t that mean their muscles are dependent of it?
>’A unicorn expands his pools of life magic by simply using it, thus allowing him the bandwidth to cast more potent spells.’
>So practice makes perfect, plus more life magic.
>>
>>29535959
Very good, keep going
>>
>>29536487
>You skip a few lines. ‘One must learn how to control his own magics before using those around him. The magic of the body becomes part of the blueprint, the magic of the environment is the material. Skill determines the potency of a spell and his own life magic allows him to project it in the first place.’
>You read through a few pages, which just gives information about how unicorn’s magic is thought to work.
>It loses your interest right after that. Not like it should matter to you anyway.
>So in ponies, life magic and the kind of pony you are two big factors of how it is used. The next biggest would probably be their cutie marks.
>Other creatures have their own rules of course.
>What if it was just that? You may not have life magic, but you very well may not need it to use ‘it’. Well, most animals here don’t have magic either.
>You also aren’t of this world. Things could always play out differently.
>Speaking of being not of this world… What was it that brought you in?

Don't worry, good story progression soon. That's all for now.
>>
>>29536606
>It had to have been magic of its own. It's question you want answered more than any.
>>
>>29536606
>What was it that brought you in?
My bet is that it's Discord.
>>
>>29537057
>>
>>29536606
Thanks for the update m80.
>>
>>29537057
We'll see
>>
>>29536606
>Speaking of being not of this world… What was it that brought you in?
>It had to have been magic of its own. What in that ritual could have caused this?
>You shiver. What if this was just a very elaborate coma-induced dream?
>You don’t believe it. You think to that dream you had last night. Could that have been you watching your own death?
>If you died, why would you come here, of all places? You’re also exactly the same as you were before.
>The booming voice echoes again through your mind. ’You could never go back. Everything has a price.’
>You actually are afraid of what that could mean.
>It’s likely just a implication of your fears, but you can’t help but feel it is connected to your situation in some way.
>You don’t want to leave, even if nothing here is real. At least there is one thing you know is certain: Your own consciousness, which is enough proof for you.
>You rise from your seat, no longer desiring to read. You need to talk to someone. Something to bring you away from your thoughts.

bump
>>
File: 1483042827730.png (20KB, 692x814px) Image search: [Google]
1483042827730.png
20KB, 692x814px
>>
File: 1441934489940.png (688KB, 1028x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1441934489940.png
688KB, 1028x1064px
>>29538639
Nice bump, I'm glad that I let this thread fall to the page 10
>>
Do not let thread die
Too many good green to die
>>
>>29540206
Lyra a qt. Too bad she'll never get the hot monkey dick she deserves.
>>
>>29535959
>Your internal clock, which you had developed since appearing in this God forsaken land, told you that you had been walking for nigh on 19 hours.
>The ponies in town must know that you were gone now.
>You croak a bit in dry throated laughter.
>Your slight smile drops upon spotting Three Obelisks ripping through the canopy above you, everything dead, or in the process of dying around them.
>Your brain screeches at you to stop and assess the situation, your body finally halts.
>You suddenly gain the right mind to look over yourself.
>You’re legs covered in cuts and scrapes from the constant movement through the dead bushes and thorny plants.
>Your hands are rough, and skin is peeling off, you raise them to see the damage better.
>A pool of water near the three menacing grey obelisks catches your attention as your dry throat makes itself known.
>Approaching, you spot your reflection, gaunt pale cheeks, sunken eyes, and a permanent glare enshroud you.
>Changes that should have taken days, weeks, of relentless travel have struck you over night.
>Grey streaks come from the roots of your beard hair, your bald head never growing hair after the battle you had younger in life.
>What stands out is your teeth, pure, white, as if you had just come from a dentist.
>The only bastions of health that seem to stick out on your Sickly, emaciated form.
>>
>>29541401
>Your dying.
>And you don't know why.
>You dip your hand in the water to grab a handful, to sate the ever growing dryness of your throat.
>Your cupped hand drags out of the pond, its form looking like you’d been starved for months.
>The skin sticks to your bones.
>A few moments ago your hands looked fine.
>And yet, through all this, you feel no pain.
>All these changes to your body, and you feel no pain.
>Only a deep, unsatiated want.
>A hunger.
>For something.
>You get to your feet, and look down at your clothes, hanging loosely to your body.
>Your strength not sapped in anyway.
>Only the desire, the thirst, the craving for something.
>You step toward the obelisks, a stand lays between them, on a raised Dias.
>A Black book sitting on it.
>Footsteps echo on stone you hadn't noticed was under foot, sounding more like the clack of bone, than the should be tapping of shoes.
>Your pace doesn't stop as you notice your shoes missing, replaced with what must be only your skeleton, no muscle or skin.
>You step onto the Dias, raising your hand to reach for the book.
>Your hand is nothing but bone, chalky white bone.
>You brush your hand on the cover of the tome.
>Images, sounds, tastes, smells, and feelings you can only describe with ‘Power’ Overwhelm you.
>You collapse, the last thing you could even sense your cold, bony hand brushing down the book.
>And darkness overtakes you.

This is a small sample, but the series is not over, I just want to know if I went overboard on the EDGE.
>>
>>29541411
Also, I put us back on the front page.
>>
>>29541418
http://pastebin.com/uhNyRH49
>>
File: 1481442897733.jpg (43KB, 192x196px) Image search: [Google]
1481442897733.jpg
43KB, 192x196px
>>29541411
>anon turns into a skellyman
he better do some spooking so help me good
nice so far though
>>
>>29541546
> Anon meets Pony Death
>Pony Death ain't shit
>Steals Pony Death's Scythe
>MrMiyagi.jpg
>>
>>29523283

>You make your way through the icy landscape, eventually arriving at the outer edge of town where you drop your two would-be experiments.
>They’ll probably wake up within a few minutes so the chance they’ll freeze out here is pretty small.
>Small enough for you to justify not taking them further and risk blowing your secret, at least.
>As you start away, you find yourself stuck in your tracks.
>It’s a small chance, so you can leave them there.
>But, you know, a chance is a chance.
>Leave them, Anon. You have to get groceries and go home so you can work on your spells.
>No, don’t bend over and pick them back up.
>Stop this madness.
>Fuck it, if you’re going to the store anyway, you might as well take them with you and leave them in a warm place.
>With a huff, you hoist the unicorn over your shoulder, grabbing its flank so that it doesn’t slide off.
>The earth pony’s tail makes its way into your hand.
>Next stop: grocery store.
>After a minute or two of walking, the sky breaks and begins to cover the ground with a fresh layer of snow.
>You could totally use your telekinesis to put up a shield and block the snow from falling on you.
>No, wait, you could make a spell to repel snow from you passively.
>For that matter, you could make spells to repel a lot of things.
>Hey, Celestia is bound to get mad at all your black magic shit when you’re revealed. You should go to her with an offering.
>What if you made a prison inside a volcano? A big box that repels heat would be inescapable unless whoever was inside it wanted to be roasted alive when they opened the door.
>No, no that’s retarded. She’d brand you as inponane and have you thrown in a Tartarus because nobody ever escapes from Tartarus except for all the people that do.
>>
>>29541639

>You arrive at the market shortly and enter.
>Finally at shelter, you’re content to drop the ponies and get to shopping.
>As you move through the isle, you notice a lot of items that look delicious.
>That is, to ponies.
>You’re pretty sure you wouldn’t like hay sticks, haybites, special rose-flavored low-grain hay cookies, or canned tulip sandwiches.
>Now, what you are into is that box of wheat thins that’s staring at you.
>How much?
>Wow, thirty bits.
>Ok, you don’t need to snack.
>Next isle over, you find other food items that you might enjoy eating if they weren’t so much.
>Garlic sticks, wheat cereal, some assorted fruits and veggies, and all the other shit you’re drooling over costs well over forty bits.
>You pull a handful of money out of your pocket and glare at them.
>What the fuck even is this currency?
“‘Lowest prices in town’ my ass,” you snarl and head to the next row of shelves.
>There, you find several loaves of bread that are thankfully only three bits per piece because that makes total sense in this twisted horse economy.
>You grab six of them and go to the front counter to check out.
>Just like when you arrived, there is nobody around.
>>
>>29541650

>Attributing the absence of ponies to the night and snow, you slap eighteen bits on the counter and turn to leave.
>Actually, you know what, fuck that.
>These sons of bitches are trying to rob you blind. Might as well rob them blind.
>You backtrack and grab another loaf of bread, then toss your last bit on the counter.
>”Discount” bread is the best kind of bread.
>Stepping over the two ponies you brought in, you make a hasty exit and jog home.
>When the overgrown bushes come into view, their skeleton-like hands reaching out into the packed down path, you know you’ve made it home.
>The broken windows shake as you throw open the door.
>Once having made it safely inside, you slam the door shut and fall back onto the floor.
>Your back slaps against the door and you ruffle through your back of buys for a nice slice of bread.
>The fluffiness of it, the lightness, fills your mouth as you cram it in there.
>You chew quickly, getting the bread stuck to the roof of your mouth.
>Your tongue wrestles to scrape it off, but it won’t budge.
>That’s fine, you just put another piece in there and chew some more.
>They new bread rubs against and pulls the gooey crud down, letting you chew it into mush.
>While you’re at it, may as well have another piece.
>And another.
>And another.
>You’re a quarter of the way done with this loaf before pause and take a second to consider what you’re doing.
>Your stomach roars, begging for more, cursing you for not satisfying it earlier.
>That’s fine though, isn’t it?
>You ate. There’s food in there now.
>What you need to do is ration this out.
>You didn’t bother to collect anything from your ex-garden before winter hit and you have no money left, so you’re kind of stuck with what you have right now.
>>
>>29541656

>You’ll probably eat again tomorrow if you’re not too busy.
>In the meantime, you have to get back to your spells.
>You rise off the floor, leaving the bread there so that the cold air coming from under the door keeps it fresh, and make your way to your worktable.
>It’s covered with papers containing rough drafts and final drafts of spells--countless spells--that you’d be interested in branding yourself with.
>Also there are the tools you need to make it all happen.
>After your first batch of liquid magic ran you, you made another trip to Twilight’s castle to get some more, so now you should have more than enough to put everything you need on your body.
>Looking over the papers, you’re torn between what you want on you next.
>They’re all good candidates, but none of them would help you with your failed experiment with those ponies.
>Actually, maybe they could.
>Yeah, you think you see some overlaps here.
>If you mix a few of these together, you might get something akin to what you were looking for.
>With a smile, you disrobe and prep yourself.
>There’s plenty of room on your abs to write a few spells.
>For a long time, you stare at one particular spell, getting the shape of its runes stuck in your head.
>When you feel like it’s well enough in your head, you mosey on over to your comfy red chair and sit down.
>The faint glowing of your runes gives enough light for you to see what you’re doing as you apply the items to your tight flesh.
>Right over those hideous green veins that mar you, you layer on the magic marker, careful for incorrect strokes over the curves of your gut.
>One layer, followed by the next, and the next.
>The liquid magic dries, hardens on your skin, and starts the grueling process.
>Your body tenses in preparation.
>Despite all the times you’ve spellbound yourself, it doesn’t ever get easier.
>Your teeth grit as the temperature of your body rises, focusing on your gut.
>>
It's been so long since I got a good get. Bateman has forsaken me.
>>29541664

>You break into a sweat, your breaths becoming quicker and shallower.

“Oh fuck,” you groan.
>You feel like you could fry an egg over your belly.
>If the heat inside you could radiate out, you’d set the chair on fire.
>Your hands begin to shake. It takes all of your will not to spill the bowl containing your magical paint.
>”Just a little longer” rings in your mind.
>The burning never lasts long.
>The pain--this feeling of lava running through your veins--it goes away quickly, but it fucking feels like an eternity.
>Keep it together, Anon.
>Keep it together.
>It’ll go away.
>Your eyes are clenched shut, just like your fists, as the feeling of the hot knife twisting through your insides finally begins to fade away.
>The next thing you’re able to register when the sensation of heat abates is a wetness in your hand.
>You lift your left fist up to your chest where the runes for your detection spell can better illuminate it.
>Wincing, you uncurl your fingers and reveal small cuts in your palm that line up about where your fingernails would have been digging in.
“Eugh.”
>With a cloth off the floor, you wipe the sanguine fluid off your hand, as well as the charcoal from your abs.
>You’re left with a new, pitch black set of runes across your gut.
>Welp, time for the next.
>>
>>29541669

>You continue on like this for another hour or two, bringing the number of spells you’re bound with up to sixteen.
“Fucking hell,” you say with a sigh, slumping into your chair.
>The progress you’ve made in this field is staggering. So much so that you can hardly believe it.
>Still, there’s a lot more room on your body and even more spells you’d like to try out.
>That said, you’ve just about had it for tonight.
>Your limbs feel like lead.
>Even if you were so inclined, you don’t think you could muster the strength to eat another slice of bread.
>Instead, you’re happier to find a nice spot to sleep and drape your weary self over it.
>With a long groan, you lift yourself up from the chair and shuffle into your bedroom.
>With the new passive spells you’ve tacked on, the light emanating from your body is enough to help you maneuver through the cluttered mess that is your private chamber.
>Your bed sits in the middle of it, beckoning you over.
>You answer the call and practically throw yourself into it.
>Whatever horrible cretin was in here last didn’t make the bed, but that’s fine for you since you don’t have to enact the effort of pulling the blankets back.
>Nope, all you have to do is slide in and pull the covers up to your chin, which you slowly do.
>Another sigh later and you can feel the ache drain from you, replaced by a heavy feeling of tiredness.
>The last thing you see as your eyes close is the moon high in the sky, Nightmare Moon’s horrible figure still carved into its surface.
>How funny, you think, how just as Luna was delivered from the darkness, you too will receive your own rebirth as a better man with all this new magic flowing into you.

That's all I have for tonight. More coming Saturday for sure. Thank you to the dear readers who are sticking with it. I hope you're enjoying these pieces as I put them out. And yes, >>29523364, I'm glad you noticed.
>>
File: 1483062999797.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483062999797.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
>>29541650
>he's back
also
>six fucking loaves of bred
>>
>>29541656
>Assaults, but still pays for bread, even with no ponies around
Nice
>>
File: 1440359686617.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1440359686617.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>29541686
>Still, there’s a lot more room on your body and even more spells you’d like to try out.
>yfw you realize you have that glorious canvas on your back which you could use but you can't exactly draw runes on your own back.
>>
>>29541875
>Anon finds mirror and carefully drawls the runes backwards
>Still fucks up and the runes go wrong
>Anon goes rampaging
>>
>>29541686
>He has returned
>>
>>29541910
Wasn't the charcoal draft for the very first spell he put on himself done with the aid of a mirror though? Seems like he's pretty solid at not fucking it up.
>>
>>29541910
>>29541941
The issue would probably be the reach, or having to learn how to write runes precisely with his arm in weird positions.
Not only to you have to account for mirroring but you'll also have both your arm and wrist action askew.
Then again, precise application of telekinesis might do the trick
>>
File: 1452907730956.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452907730956.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>29541959
I'd think learning how to write with telekinesis would be like learning how to write the first time. He would need lots of practice making those symbols again.
>>
>>29541979
Damn meant another pic
>>
>>29541979
Put a piece of paper on your back and practice TK drawing beforehand, solved.
>>
>>29542002
>of all the hundreds of spells he could have on his body, telekinesis is the most useful one of all and helps him put even more on
Telepaths are OP as fuck. Unicorns would win any race war.
>>
>>29538639
>You decide Spike will have to do for now. You have no idea where you might find him, so you just head to the kitchen.
>No one in sight.
>You go up to the fridge. How would this even work without electricity? Probably some magic-based technology. A fridge can use magic and you still can’t. But… perhaps you could use magic-based technology if it exists. You'd have to look into that.
>You open the top door. You rummage through the food inside, finding nothing of particular interest. It’s all hay, fruits, wheat foods, and oats. You’d love to have a damn steak right now.
>You do locate a couple bottles of cider, score. Let’s see if these bad boys have alcohol in them.
>You grab one and crack off the lid with your teeth, spitting the cap onto the floor.
>Really fizzy, but it’s not bad. Can’t taste any alcohol though. You sigh and close the fridge.
>”Hey Anon. What’cha doing?”
>You turn around to face Spike, who stands near the door opposite from which you came.
“Just getting a drink.”
>You lift the bottle to show him.
>”Cool. So I was meaning to ask... So we really were in some sort of show? That’s pretty crazy!”
>You spit out your drink.
“You shouldn’t be listening in on private conversations.”
>”Hey, you never said it was intended to be private! I was at first going to join you two at the table, but I decided to stay out of it and just listen. Don’t worry, I left when things got a little personal.”
>So practically the entire conversation about the show? Goddammit.
“Don’t be telling others what you heard!” You snap, a little too much venom behind your words.
>Spike jumps back and frowns.
>”Ok, sheesh. What’s got you in a bad mood?”
>Ok, maybe a little rough there. You don't want a few ponies asking you a fuck-ton of questions. It is also a secret you could share with Twilight.
>Wait, did you ever tell Twilight not to say anything in particular to anyone? Fuck, whatever.
“Sorry, just what you said brought up some unwanted thoughts.”
>>
>>29541411
>You awake with a start, your eyes immediately going to your hands.
>They look as fleshy as they always were.
>You let out a deep breath before looking up, noticing two of the three obelisks in front of you.
>Sighing, you bring a hand up to grip onto one of the over grown vines covering the thing.
>This place was nothing like what you had seen when you had gotten.
>It is green, vibrant, and full of moisture.
>The original crystal clear water of the pond near you is now tainted with the green of alge.
>Pulling yourself up is met with no difficulty as you stumble forward, almost tripping from the sudden wait that you haven't known was in your lap, and the step of the Dias.
>You skid and trip on the mossy rock that surrounded the Dias.
>The black, unnamed book flies ahead of you.
>Your eyes go slightly wide as you bring your hand to your face again.
>The world transitions to a red tinged grey as a skeletal hand replaces yours and flashes back to your normal hand.
>You pick you eyes up to look at the book again.
>>
>>29542304
>It lays, menacingly, taunting you to pick it up.
>You press up from the ground, regaining your balance, stumbling toward the book.
>Picking it up, you slowly crack it open, the fresh, crisp white pages throw you off.
>It looks printed, as if typed on a computer.
>Gibberish meets your eyes, as you scan the page, but it’s screaming at you, telling you that it makes sense.
>Your eyes begin to hurt from processing the letters.
>Closing the book, you inspect the cover, it’s bound by what seems to be canvas.
>You check yourself over to see if you could put it on your person.
>None that would fit it, you find out.
>You decide to carry it with you, despite your arm.
>Turning from the podium you bring the book back up to your face, the cover has white letters etched in its surface, they look printed as well.
>You glare at the title, and think over the horrible vision you went through.
>Something in the back of your mind is screaming at you to put the book down and walk away.
>Something at the forefront of your thought is telling you that this is a key to more power.
>And who in their right mind doesn't want power in this world.
>Especially if they lack magic in every way.
>You smile and begin walking, you don't know in which direction you had marched from, but you would pass through the forest soon enough.
>Your confidence with the book in hand is shocking even yourself, like it's manipulation you.
>You shake your head away from the thought and walk onward.

>Your approximation of where you had come from seemed correct, as you collided with a path seemingly in under 6 hours.
>You remember more time passing, but you're neither hungry or thirsty.
>It's a strange feeling, but it almost feels natural.
>As if you'd been doing it since you were born.

I was a bit if you about this part
>>
>>29542309
Iffy.
>>
>>29542304
>>29542309

Bruh, I was going to do a good update
>>
>>29542323
Sorry, I was mid page. Didn't notice you.
>>
>>29542330
its chill, I'll post in the morn

not bad, i'd try correcting some of those grammar errors before putting out. I usually use docs to write before posting.
>like it's manipulation you
>>
bump
>>29542302
>”Gotcha, it’s fine. You very hungry?”
>Spike walks up to the cabinets and pulls out a bag of potato chips from one of them.
“Nah, Twilight and I went out earlier. So before, what you said… Yeah. I know quite a bit about this world.”
>”That’s actually really cool. Did it show much of me?” Spike says, shoving a handful of chips into his mouth.
>You take a drink of your cider, and pull out one of the kitchen table’s chairs to sit. Might as well appease him.
“Yeah, you were shown plenty. Great job in the Crystal Empire, bro.”
>Spike pulls out a chair to sit as well. “Thanks! ...Oh, you probably seen how I sorta fell off and how Cadence saved me, didn’t you.”
“Hey, if it wasn’t for you, that crystal wouldn’t have gotten to her. Sombra would have probably enslaved all of ponykind if it wasn’t for you.”
>”Your right. Not that I’ve never thought of it that way, I definitely have.”
>”One question though if you don’t care.”
“Go ahead.”
>”Did you see us go through that portal to the human world?”
“Yeah, they made a few bad movies over Twilight and her friend’s counterparts of that dimension.”
>”Like movies at a movie theater? Why bad and also, how would they get the video, though? Wait--nevermind. I remember you explaining how that works in your world.”
“Yeah, please don’t tell others about my knowledge.”
>”I swear I won’t. It’s not like they would believe me or really care anyway. But you should tell at least part of the truth, it would be easier than saying you came from someplace in this world no ponies heard about.”
>Actually, you think he’s right about that last part. You wouldn't know how most ponies would react to that, so maybe only just the mane six.
”Just swear not to say anything to anyone, I want to keep it a secret.”
>”Pinkie Promise?”
“Your word should be enough.”
>He nods. “You have my word, Anon.”
>You smirk. Just in case.
>>
>>29542625
“Rarity is a pretty cute mare, I can see why you like her so much.”
>”Oh!--Yeah…Uh,”
>He can’t deny it, he knows you’ve seen everything.
>A blush spreads across his face and he nervously grins.
>”She is pretty cute.” Spike says, agreeing.
“It’s chill, man. I’m not telling anyone.”

I'll try to post the rest of it in the morning
>>
>>29542309
>I was a bit if you about this part
What did he mean by this?
In all seriousness though, good update. I'm looking forward to more.
>>
>>29542647
>>
>>29541875
>>29541910
>>29541919
>>29541959
>>29541979
>learning how to write with telekinesis
Just make some potato stamps
>>
>>29544160
Dude that's gay as fuck.
>>
>>29544160
Don't think small details and different thicknesses would come through on potato stamps. Also might need to cut to draw blood in places and your back isn't a smooth piece of paper.
Potatoes are for eating, not drawing.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>29545687
>>
File: cb8.png (225KB, 666x546px) Image search: [Google]
cb8.png
225KB, 666x546px
>>29541705
>>
File: 1478779014415.png (479KB, 679x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478779014415.png
479KB, 679x768px
Hey guys, ArtifactAnon/FriskyBits here. Sorry about abandoning you guys. I'm a pretty shit writefag about that. However I do want to try writing again for the thread.

I've pretty much forgotten the entire plot I was working on with ArtifactAnon. I want to write something less ehhh, out there I guess? I don't know. I'm going to figure something out.
>>
>>29547753
Just don't be lazy.
>>
>>29547815
That can be said about a lot of things
>>
File: 1426346675181.jpg (91KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1426346675181.jpg
91KB, 400x422px
>>29541650
six loaves of bread? fucking hell anon
>>
>>29549027
Seven. He stole another loaf.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>29546821
>>
>>29550225
>>
>>29479123
So, is this like the polar opposite of the Technology Isn't Magic threads?
What are you all about?
>>
>>29550941
I haven't been to TiM so I wouldn't know about that, but from what I can imagine the point of those threads is to wow the ponies with human technology. The point of this thread is Anon lacking magic. Anon lacks magic in pretty much every story but in these it's the main focus and struggle. Finding ways around it or learning to cope with it are common routes.
>>
>>29547753
Do it.
>>
>>29547753
>I want to write something less ehhh, out there I guess?
Some comfy slice of life would be comfy.

>>29550941
>is this like the polar opposite of the Technology Isn't Magic threads?
Exactly.

In TIM Anon is being awesome because of technology he can do.
In MA Anon is being miserable because of magic he can't do.
>>
>>29499661
Anthro is not allowed
>>
>>29542309
BUMP
U
M
P

>Trodding on the path took you into contact with a river, no bridge spanned its length, but the path picked up as if no obstruction blocked it.
>You ran your hand over your bald head and down your face, through your beard hairs.
>The torrents were going far too fast for you to ford the river.
>Your only choices are to go back, or to follow one of the river banks.
>Your internal compass never recovered after the assumption you took, it followed a winding trail that did many loops and turns.
>You decide to take a chance and turn to your left, walking on the precipice of the small drop into the river.
>No obvious landmarks lay within your sight.
>Turning your head relentlessly you look for any signs of another trail.
>The sudden deadness of your arm brings you to look at the book you had just involuntarily dropped.
>Impulses run through your mind as you feel the burning desire to read the book, even if you know you’ll never understand it.
>You kneel down and crack open the book on the ground.
>A large circular image, filled with intricate runes and etches replaces the original gibberish of the first pages.
>You stare, dumbfounded at the change, but quickly realize it's the one element that you so desperately crave.
>Magic.
>Brushing your hand down the rune, you feel a sudden urge to draw the circle.
>Your immediate surroundings are not a good place to do this.
>But the urge hits you harder.
>>
>>29553999
>You pick up, and snap the book closed, the urge to draw leaving your body, but the urge to read picking up in its stead.
>You start forward.
>The dry dirt lining the edges of the river slowly turn to silt and sand, getting wetter and wetter.
>The river is getting wider and taller.
>Ahead you can spot a large form, something right out of a tale of fantasy.
>A large lion, with a scorpion's tail, and wings to befit a bat.
>You haven't attracted its attention.
>You wish you had magic right now, magic to kill this thing, magic to skin this thing.
>You grimace as it slowly lifts its head to stare at you.
>Your vision flashes, baelfire covers the scenery, the manticore looks torn apart, at least three weeks dead.
>When you blink, the abomination to nature is stepping back from you, its eyes clearly show panic.
>You’re an unknown variable to it.
>Of course it wouldn't attack you.
>Magic would still be nice here, an even bigger deterrent, a failsafe.
>You want to be caught by the magical safety net, and not have to rely on your wits and skill.
>You don't want to die anymore, you don't want to feel pain anymore, you want to live.
>Another blink and the manticore has fled, bushes rustle in its wake.
>You gather yourself and sit down on a smooth, brown rock nearby.

Sorry, I'm a slow as fuck and incompetent writer, hit me up with nit picks.
>>
>>29553999
Holy fuck, Trips.
>>
>>29553999
Trips say Anon made the right decision.
>>
Bump before bed. Lemme ask y'all a question. If you could only have one spell, which would it be? Nothing broken like "the spell that makes me god" or "the spell that lets me use other spells". Be reasonable.
>>
>>29555413
Either Telekinesis or Invisibility.
Hmmm, would you be able to feel what you are holding/touching with TK or not? You'd have to know somehow if you ARE holding something or not, also likely where it is in relation to your own body at the least.
Also
>Use the force
>>
File: True hero.jpg (143KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
True hero.jpg
143KB, 1200x848px
>>29555413
Time stop.
>Stop time.
>Now have all the time in the world to do what must be done.
>rape
It would probably have other cool neat applications I guess, and the potential to be a nuisance is there too.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (132KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
132KB, 1024x1024px
>>29541875
He could use hot iron to brand his back with sigils and otherwise. That would be metal as fuck
>>
>>29555606
Pretty sure he has to use magic ink
>>
>>29555413
The one that Twilight casted on parasites - if I could eat trash or dirt instead of food and stay healthy it would save me a lot of money.
>>
>>29555413
Teleportation
>I could save money on public transport
>If i'm in danger i could just teleport home or to the hospital depending on the situation
>>
>>29557520
I've thought about what would happen if we ever got teleportation and I think the only true answer is that we all end up as gigantic gross fat fucks like something out of Wall-E. Sure at first, or if it's expensive, it'd be used probably sparingly, but after X amount of generations who've grown up with it people are just going to stop ever moving anywhere. Need a shit? Teleport yourself onto the toilet. Need a drink? Teleport the drink to your hand.

It does work fine on an individual level right enough, you just need to make sure you have the willpower to exercise enough that you make up for all the distance you aren't walking when you teleport. This is assuming of course that you aren't following some system where the magic takes the same amount of effort it would've taken for you to actually do the thing. Then you could get thin just by teleporting in circles all day.
>>
>>29558261
You could still always be an unfit scrawny fuck
>>
>>29558151
>>
I won't be updating my story until I have some major plot progression, so it will be just a little while longer.
>>
File: 2X3xbgX.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2X3xbgX.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>29555492
Time Stop is even broken if it's limited.
>>
>>29559070
>>
>>29541705
Have you never played Skyrim?
>>
>>29561512
Yes but I wouldn't expect anon to shove all 6 of those down his through while reality is inexplicably stopped around him.
>>
>>29562031
Just wait until he's shoving cheese wheels down his throat.
>>
>>29541686

>Three Days Later

>You huff and you puff and you wish somebody would blow Anon’s house down so you could go in and talk to him.
>It’s been far too long since you’ve seen him or talked to him.
>Why is he avoiding you?
>Is it because you’re purple? Is he colorist?
>What’s so wrong with you, Twilight Sparkle?
>By the way, you’re Twilight Sparkle.
>You kick some snow off of the path you’re walking on into the untouched area just to your right.
>Having just spent the night at Fluttershy’s, you’re very eager to get back to your castle and take a shower.
>She was nice letting you sleep over to console you, but her house does reek of animals.
>Honestly, who were you to say no?
>Thankfully, the path back to Ponyville from her cottage has been shoveled and packed down, meaning you don’t have to unfurl your wings and reveal them to the freezing air around you.
>Maybe you should visit Celestia when you’re all clean. That will take your mind off Anon.
>No, bad idea. You wouldn’t want to touch that castle with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
>After the fight the two princesses had, even some of their subjects deemed it best to stay away and let them cool down.
>Great, so now what are your options?
>You haven’t studied friendship in a while, you guess. Are there even any books left in your library on the subject?
>They’ve each been read so many times, you doubt you can pull anything new out of them.
>Is that a challenge? Challenge accepted, Twilight.
>You’re going down, Twilight.
>No you are, Twilight.
>You chuckle a bit, but the mirth dies down quickly.
>Yeah, it wasn’t that funny.
>>
>>29563117

>Your breaths form clouds in the air ahead of you, making you even more aware of the wetness that forms on the hair of your face.
>Eugh.
>You can’t really walk around to avoid those clouds. The path you’re on is only wide enough for one pony, and even that’s a stretch at some points.
>Oh, speak of the Discord.
>Finally, the endless snowy fields break and you’re met with some bare trees and small houses.
>Now at Ponyville, the path that had plagued you is all but gone.
>The space between every building is thoroughly packed down, so you’ve got everywhere to go.
>You smack your hooves down a few times to get the extra snow off yourself, then get back to trotting.
>Funny, there’s nobody here. There’s usually somebody nearby.
>You’re right near Crankydoodle’s house, after all. There should at least be a few colts bugging him.
>Maybe they’re busy?
>Suddenly, something catches your eye.
>You pick your head up and squint, peering over the tops of buildings toward the center of Ponyville.
>It’s shiny, isn’t it?
>There’s a good chance that’s where everybody is.
>Good, you guess.
>Welp, better just continue on then.
>Whistling a jolly tune, you continue on trying to separate your mind from Anon.
>Ah, you could have some tea as you rip through your old books.
>Top shelf stuff.
>The density of the buildings around you grows as you near the center of town.
>Now there’s houses consistently on either side of you.
>Strangely, the farther you go, the less in shape they look.
>One of them even has a wall blown out.
>Weird, you don’t remember Vinyl’s house missing that section.
>>
>>29563126

>Hold on.
>Your ears perk up, filled with more sound than what your whistling could offer.
>As a brisk breeze blows by, so does the unsavory sound of screaming.
>You begin to pick up pace, speeding by the cobble and hay structures surrounding you.
>The scene becomes more clear.
>Houses and shops torn down, unconscious ponies littering the ground, and screams radiating from town square fill your senses.
>What in the name of Celestia is going on?
>Your breath quickens as your hooves slap loudly against the snow beneath you, pushing you onward.
>One block to go.
>Holy moly. You don’t even need a block.
>Your eyes widen.
>What fills your vision is something you never thought you’d see again.
>Standing tall, towering above the surrounding houses, is a red-scaled giant.
>Its four snake-like necks bob up and down, twisting through each other.
>That’s it. It’s go time.
>Your wings sprout from your sides and lift you into the air.
>As you rise, the full scene becomes apparent.
>The hydra--its two tree-trunk-like legs crushing a pair of houses--swings its mighty tail around and topples a fleeing group of earth ponies.
>Rainbow Dash rockets forth and assaults the leftmost head, kicking it right in the nose.
>The terrible beast doesn’t react, merely glaring at her with its lifeless eyes.
>”Oh, come on!”
“Rainbow Dash, watch out!”
>She turns her head to meet you and smiles.
>”Finally! I was wondering when you would show u--”
>Before she can finish her sentence, she is gobbled whole, trapped inside the mouth of the head she just attacked.
>Its razor sharp teeth serve as bars of bones lining her fleshy prison.
>Oh no, not on your watch!
>You point your horn towards the monster and charge up a magic missile.
>Hot magic flies from you, soaring through the air.
>The softball sized chunk of power slams into the hydra’s canine and knocks it clean off, giving Rainbow the opening she needs.
>Without hesitation, she bursts out.
>>
>>29563135

>You make a sharp turn and make way for her.
“What is going on here?”
>”Your guess is as good as mine, Twi! We were just having breakfast when this thing showed up out of nowhere!”
”That’s crazy!”
>”I know!”
>Jeez, what is with all these monsters not hibernating?
>Equestria should be clear of threats until spring, but now Ponyville is under attack just like Anon was earlier.
>Wait, Anon!
>Oh no, is he ok? Was he crushed?
>You need to check!
>No, finish this thing here first. Then check.
>If you take time off from this now, he might end up dying later, the poor little guy.
>Before you could even think of a spell, a cabbage cart wrapped in your lavender aura speeds through the air and smashes into the rightmost head of the hydra.
>Huh. Looks like you’re thinking ahead.
>You guess?
>Confused but not deterred, this time you make a conscious effort and use your telekinesis to grab hold of the hydra’s tail before it can make another sweep and slam into somebody else.
>It takes all of your focus just to slow it down.
>That thing is pure muscle and it fights you tooth and nail.
>Thankfully, you’re able to keep it still while the running ponies make their escape.
>>
>>29563143

>Those unicorns down there do their part as well and help other stranded earth ponies out from under the rubble.
>When they’re safe, you let go of the tail and let it do its damage.
>A whole row of houses is wiped out just like that.
>In the blink of an eye, hundreds of years of history are completely totaled.
>It’s so much to take in.
>You hold yourself back, trying to figure out how you can handle this situation.
>You’re down a magic missile and you can only do so much with your telekinesis.
>Rainbow Dash, for better or worse, is a bit more proactive than you.
>She’s back to doing what she does best: kicking.
>The difference now is that she focuses on the neck instead of the head.
>The center head, the one she’s assaulting, coughs as her hooves sink into its throat.
>Without arms, there’s not much it can do to counter her other than try to swat her back with another free head.
>It tries that, but Applejack is on the case.
>From way down below, she manages to lasso one head before it meets with Rainbow.
“Good job, AJ!”
>”Woo there, doggie! Not so fast no! Hey!”
>Her contributions mean nothing.
>Without one ounce of effort, the hydra lifts its head up, taking her with it, and throws her off into the distance.
>Before you can even react, something else wrapped in your aura catches her before she can smash into anything hard and go splat.
>You raise an eyebrow and look up at your horn.
>Funny, you don’t see it glowing.
>Whatever is going on, it gently lowers AJ to the snow and lets her run off to go find some more rope.
>>
>>29563149

>Alright, Twilight. Think.
>You can’t use the elements.
>Your friends can’t do much.
>Your magic is practically useless here.
>Aha!
>It’s too big for you to lift like the Ursa, but you’re more than able to lead it away!
>Hydras love carrots, so you just have to tempt it away!
>You turn and dart off, narrowly missing a huge rock as it, like the cabbage cart, rockets toward the beast.
>What the hay is going on here?
>Darn it! You’ll figure it out later!
>The carrot farm is just a block away, and with how fast your blood is pumping, you’re more than warm enough to make up for the cold air rushing by you as you blast through the sky.
>Carrot Top runs outside her house, shouting for you to help.
“I’m working on it,” you reply and swing around back, looking for her main supply.
>There’s two big barrels, about the size of a carriage each, filled with carrots and covered with blankets.
>You grab both of them and make off.
“I’ll pay for them later! Promise!”
>The smile on her face and accompanied nodding eases your conscience a little.
>Armed with the biggest carrot sale of the year--maybe even the decade--you make your way back to the battle where you see only a three headed hydra and your cheering friends.
>Apparently while you were gone, some tree had been shaved down to a small disc and thrown, severing the center right head clean off.
>Rarity, of course, wants nothing to do with that and distances herself as much as she can.
>Right when you’d think the battle was over, the headless neck shivers and shakes.
>The wound smokes like a barbecue and, suddenly, two whole new heads sprout from it.
>The neck splits down the middle between the heads, giving each one its own fully functioning muscular rod to dance on.
>Gross.
>>
>>29563152

>Now, you know that you would be quite mad if your head got chopped off.
>The monster however seems to display no strong emotions one way or the other and is content to merely continue its rampage.
>”Darling, do try something now,” shouts your seamstress friend as she dodges a fountain of blood from the severed head staining the snow below.
“Oh my Celestia. I’m working on it!”
>No time to waste, you guess!
>You bring forth the barrels of carrots and wave them in front of the hydra’s faces.
>Their eyes slowly pan from it and then to you.
>That’s right, take the bai--
“Oof!”
>A head!
>It slams right into you, knocking you from the sky and slamming you unceremoniously into the snow.
>Too bad it was that packed snow you were so happy about just a few minutes ago.
>Sad for you.
>The barrels drop and land heavily a few feet away, spilling carrots onto the ground.
>You’re woozy and strain to pick yourself back up.
>That last blow really got you.
>Your chest feels tight. Worse still, you can’t feel your left wing.
>You look over to examine it. It doesn’t bend in a funny way, but it’s certainly not all well.
>You grunt and force yourself up onto your hooves.
“What are we going to do about you?”
>You still have one option, you guess.
>If the need came, you could teleport the two of you out deep into the Everfree.
>The downside to that plan is that it would take all the magic you have left to move something this huge that far.
>In your current state, being left out in the Everfree with a hydra and no magic isn’t what your doctor would call a good life decision.
>You bite your lip in anticipation.
>Maybe the pain will help you think of something.
>Something. Anything.
>Any miracles today, Celestia?
>>
>>29563160

>What’s this? Are your prayers answered?
>You turn from the soulless monster and put your attention on a certain glowing just a few yards away, mostly obscured by a building.
>That’s the same glowing as your aura. Hey, wait a minute.
>You take a step forward, then fall in the same direction as your leg gives out.
>Ok, not your best idea.
>You prop yourself up again and limp toward the ruined timber house, hoping to get a better view.
>As you make it by the aged wood and burning thatch, you get a better idea of what’s been copying your magic all during this battle.
>”That’s right, stand right where you are, you ugly motherfucker,” sounds a familiar voice.
>Turning the corner, you’re met with none other than--
“Anon!”
>Wow, it’s been so long!
>And now here he is, surrounded by magic!
>Who is casting that? Why are they casting a spell on him instead of the hydra?
>What’s that on his body, actually?
>The human stands with his feet spread wide apart and a palm pointed accusingly at the monster.
>Running all over his arm, up his shoulder, and plastering his front are black letters. Some of them are glowing, actually.
>No, wait, those aren’t letters.
>Your heart sinks deep into your chest and you step away.
“Anon, what have you done?”
>The swirling vortex of lavender energy around him grows stronger, bigger, and forces you back even further than you had already gone.
>Your hooves scrape against the snow as tendrils of power whip around, slapping the destroyed house beside him and breaking it even more.
>The snow around him melts and turns to steam in a matter of seconds.
>The air distorts, turning his figure into a wavy mess that you can only barely make out through the intense magic obscuring your vision.
>>
>>29563167

>The hydra sees this all now.
>It takes special interest in Anon and takes a step forward.
>Slowly, its massive foot lifts off of the house it was perched on and inches forward.
>When it lands on the ground, it’s with such force that it shakes the earth and bounces you into the air about a foot.
>”You want me, big guy? Come on! Come on, damn you! I’m not running! Not this time!”
“Anon, what are you doing?” you shout.
>He either doesn’t hear you or doesn’t care too.
>It’d be reasonable to say all of his focus is being put into the spell, whatever unholy abomination of one it is he’s casting.
>”Darling, get out of there!”
>You feel a tug on your tail and pry your eyes away from Anon.
>Rarity, with the help of some telekinesis, pulls you away from the direct action and back to relative safety.
>”What is going on over there? My, is that Anonymous?”
>”What in tarnation is’at feller doin’ over thar? Twah, wha’re yew magic’in him up lahk that?”
“It’s not me!”
>”Shoot, that sure does look lahk yer magic, dunnit?”
“It’s not. It’s,” you pause, trying to think of another explanation.
>There’s no way he could have done what you think he’s done.
>He’s not that insane. Nobody is.
>That’s defying the laws of nature, not to mention the laws of Celestia.
>Speaking of, a gust of wind almost knocks you back on your rear.
>The sheer power radiating from Anon right now is enough for you to taste.
>The hydra is getting closer though.
>Whatever he’s doing…
“Anon, now!”
>”Magic,” he begins, his voice loud and proud, clear for Ponyville--no, ALL the land to hear ”Missile!”
>>
>>29563177

>From the palm of his hand comes a blindingly bright ball of pure magic hot enough to make you sweat from all these twenty yards away.
>It shoots out faster than an arrow and closes in on the hydra.
>In its path of destruction, all snow completely vanishes. The ground beneath it dries and cracks, becoming a desert-like patch of searing dirt.
>This ball, the size of a pony, utterly rips through the monster.
>The smell of burning flesh turns your stomach, but you don’t vomit. No, you’re intent on seeing this.
>As the missile eats through the front of the beast, its back begins to glow.
>There, right in the middle, the ball emerges.
>It explodes out of the hydra like a wild animal breaking free of a cage.
>The power from the ball crackles, electrifying the air and everything around it, sending purple sparks down the spine of the beast.
>It speeds away, disappearing into the open blue sky.
>The hydra weighs significantly less now.
>Right through the middle of it is a massive, smoking hole.
>Guts and other unsavories drop from the top and spill out onto the ground.
>The creature stumbles back, trying to use its tail for support.
>Sadly for it, it doesn’t work.
>Its eyes close and it falls to the ground, kicking up snow and giving the earth another good shake.
>Your eyes are wide at the scene.
>The hydra, a monster larger than life, toppled by the strongest magic missile you’ve ever seen, cast by a man with no skill and no magic to speak of.
>”Yeah, welcome to Brooklyn.”

Hoh boy, that's a long update. I did it! We did it. I'm glad I could pump this out on Saturday because I don't think I'll be able to come back with more until Tuesday at the earliest. But hey, at least there's this and--oh, would you look at that? I also have a fully updated pastebin here in case anyone is new to the ride or just wants to relive the "magic". Get it? Magic? Come on, that was funny.

Fine, fuck it. Take the pastebin http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x491px
>>29563192
You're going to get a shit-ton of (You)s, so let me be the first to say it was a good update.
>>
>>29563192
good stuff friendo, I await what happens next!
>>
File: HERO.gif (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HERO.gif
9KB, 200x200px
>>29563192
Based GokuAnon.
>>
File: 1468353022906.jpg (79KB, 497x493px) Image search: [Google]
1468353022906.jpg
79KB, 497x493px
>>29563192
MY FUCKING DICK CANNOT BE MORE ERECT
>>
>>29563192
gg, anon gg, that hydra never stood a chance
>>
>>29563192
I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just for you to fax me a copy of your latest update.
>>
>>29563192
This update was longer than muh dik after reading it.

Good job.
>>
>>29563192
Please, good sir, have a (you)!
>>
>>29563192
Anonymous the Mad; Arch-lich of Equestria.

I like the sound of it already.
>>
File: all bard party.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
all bard party.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>29563192
>gigantic magic missile
muh dik
>>
>>29563152
>“I’ll pay for them later! Promise!”
>>The smile on her face and accompanied nodding eases your conscience a little.
>the biggest carrot sale of the year--maybe even the decade

Heh. I get it.
>>
>>29563192
I wonder what will happen next, what will Twilight do.

What are your guesses?
>>
>>29565341
Lecture him about how what he did is against the laws of reality as dictated by Celestia and completely ignore the fact that he wasn't a unicorn seeking more power for the sake of it but a being without any magic.
Hopefully that's wrong.
>>
>>29565341
Twilight will be asked by citizens of Ponyville to throw Anon into an dungeon (after all he destroyed few houses as well).
Anon will have to bribe Twilight with his forbidden knowledge to get a get out of jail free card.
>>
File: 1483389873003.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1483389873003.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
>>29565341
Given that Anon used "forbidden" "dark" magic and made himself a lich effectively, I guess she'll completely flip out. If she ever regains clear mind after this, she'll be extremely impressed nevertheless.
>>
>>29565417
My vote's with similar to this. She takes Celestia's word as total law so after some questioning of Anon (presumably) the first thing she's going to do is fire off a letter to mommy Celestia to come help. Which means Anon is either going to have to stop her somehow, possibly by bribing her with knowledge like >>29565595 says, but I'd say that's unlikely to work, just like that post says, other people have seen him now, elements included, after figuring it out they're going to be baying for blood. He'll probably have to fuck off to the Everfree. Maybe, MAYBE Twilight's lust for knowledge will win out and she'll help hide Anon in her basement or something after he "runs off".
>>
>>29566738
This time I feel Celestia herself might be somewhat forgiving due to the whole no-magic thing but it's what Twilight does before Celestia is aware of it that would be the problem ala following the law and sending thieves to the colonies for stealing to live as well as those just stealing, metaphorically
>>
>>29566819
>Celestia herself might be somewhat forgiving
>to a faggot that caused so many troubles to her favorite student
I'm not so sure about that.
>>
>>29566923
He did just save the town from a monster twilight was unable to scratch so that would count for something even if she was going to be a bitch about the rest of it.
>>
File: 1482846241114.jpg (109KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1482846241114.jpg
109KB, 434x461px
>>29566923
Same, but for a different reason. Do we know the actual root reason runes are verboten in the first place? Sure it's to stop evil unicorns rising to power and enslaving the land etc etc. But {why}, Celestia has both herself and the Elements to potentially bring to bear against any threats to Equestria, the only situation that she'd need to be so concerned with one basic bitch magic user (we've seen via perfect example in Anon that runes basically erase any natural skill gaps, to the point where as long as you have the right knowledge you don't even need to naturally possess 'wieldable' magic, nor have any skill in its application) is that runes must have no upper limit. With enough prep time, knowledge and skill in their preparation it might be a case that they easily pose a direct threat to her own rulership and Luna's, but lets face it, Luna is in charge of sweet fuckall in 99% of stories. Not to harp on about the "muh ebil dictator Celestia etc etc." but it's a point to consider, imo. They are forbidden forgotten knowledge for a reason, a reason most likely decided by Celestia herself.
>>
>>29567028
I say the situation is a little different, with him being a formally magicless being, having saved ponyville exposing himself and being more powerful than Twilight Sparkle, element of magic.
Better to make him have a personal stake in Equestria than make him your enemy unnecessarily. Make it out to be understanding forgiveness from a great leader/etc and focus on making him a 'friend' of Equestria if that's the way she is going to be about it.
>>
>>29567216
>I say the situation is a little different, with him being a formally magicless being
Why does it matter? Just because Anon was magically retarded doesn't give him right to break the law.

>situation is a little different, with him (...) being more powerful than Twilight Sparkle
Celestia will probably do the same thing she did last time in this situation: try to deep six motherfucker first and try friendship later if he somehow survives.
That's what she did with Discord. Or Chrysalis. Or Sombra (sadly he didn't survive).
>>
>>29568090
I suppose it would be as if Anon was carrying a gun without a license and managed to take down terrorist shooting up the place. Or something similar.
>>
>>29568183
I like this analogy.
>>
>>29568183
I'm not so sure it lines up quite so nicely. It's on the right track, but personally I'd say it's more like if he took down the terrorist with a top-secret military superweapon. Yeah he saved the day, but he's also wielding powers absolutely no one is supposed to have in-depth knowledge of let alone a fully working implementation. More like if you took down said terrorist with a fucking railgun or something, no matter what good deeds you did there's still going to be some very serious questions as to how you got what you used, and very likely some consequences.
>>
>>29567028
I think the situation is a little different here. Spell binding has only ever been used on items and such so all someone would have to do is separate the user from the item and the problem is gone. Anon is the only one who's ever been crazy enough to BECOME the item, and we know this because he mentions all of the Blackmane desciples trying and failing to spell bind things with souls. You can't separate Anon from himself. It's new territory that Celestia has to deal with. It's not just stealing a government superweapon and killing a terrorist, it's BEING a fully functional, thinking government super weapon and killing a terrorist.
>>
>>29568921
That's probably a more balanced view of the situation, yeah, Anon has broken new ground because he's an absolute madman obsessed with attaining something he couldn't get. Either way I'm intrigued to see where the story goes.
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>29561508
>>
>>29567028
What if Anon made stone tablets in everfree that set sun and moon into continuous orbits and automated natural systems with tunes?
Factorunio when?
>>
Holy shit I forgot about this thread for over a week and it's still up.
>>
>>29571528
Science from earth meets magic from equestria. Soon there will no need for these false gods
>>
File: 1453874655885.gif (411KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453874655885.gif
411KB, 300x400px
>>29563192
I love this story.
>>
>>29571528
That's dumb
>>
>>29571528
That's clever
>>
>>29571528
That's bump
>>
>>29572009
That's because it's an interesting concept and the content we're getting is worthy of keeping it bumped.
>>
>>29574345
>>
File: 1487355565155.jpg (86KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487355565155.jpg
86KB, 480x358px
>>29563192
>>
File: 1482782044117.png (91KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1482782044117.png
91KB, 247x248px
>>29575572
nice
>>
>>29575572
This has to be the next OP image.
>>
>>29576192
It would indeed be one of the better ones.
>>
File: good_job_anon.gif (989KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
good_job_anon.gif
989KB, 250x188px
>>29575572
Fukken saved
>>
>>29480908
My story sort of got lost; in among all the good green, ironically. I should probably be more succinct and get the hook into my readers to want them to read more. Then I can go apeshit with the fefe's.

Here's an idea I was thinking about earlier:
>Anon can't do magic
>But he thinks he can
>Twiggles is elated to see his magical ability
>Anon performs a card trick for Twiggles; Twiggles calls him a pleb and a dumbass
>Triggered, anon leaves, determined to work on his magic
>Inadvertantly comes across an old spellbook while looking for books on cool card tricks that DOES make him really, truly magical; inspiration manifestation style
>He doesn't notice at all
>Begins performing flawless magic tricks like pulling rabbits from hats
>He doesn't think he's actually magical; just a naturally gifted illusionist
>Rubs it in Twiggles' face
>however, more use of the book is slowly summoning an evil, discord-type being into his head
>terrorises ponies by throwing confetti in their manes
>twiggles realises this
>shenanigans ensure while twilight tries to bring magically-charged superhuman anon (or the book that turned him that way) back around
>He just thinks she's a hater who doesn't want him to have magic
>>
>>29578244
>>
>>29577359
Maybe less of the evil being?
>>
>>29575572
Kek
>>
>>29575572
>soopah saio-jin pahpuru
>>
>>29575572
are runes/runic items really the only way to acquire magic, and must every story be about anon acquiring it at all?
>>
>>29580765
>Are runes the only way
That depends on what you write. The laws of the universe are up to the author. I would say that if someone uses runes they should be careful that it doesn't look like a copy of Urchin's.
>Do they have to be about acquiring it at all?
No. Again, it's up to you. It could even be that Anon was a powerful mage who lost his magic and has to learn to cope. The story is up to the author.
>>
>>29580791
Would be fun to read about Warhammer Fantasy/40k mage/psyker Anon that still has to deal with winds/warp and Chaos while ponies use magic ALL THE TIME without care and with no ill effects.
>>
>>29580844
Grind up ponies and eat the paste, that would be sure to fix that, right?
>>
>>29581200
It sure won't backfire, right? Like warpstone.
>>
>>29577359
>main character is jealous enough to succumb to the dark forces
>evil being posses main character and gives him illusion of power
>main character terrorizes ponies with his new powers until he's stopped by pony he was so jealous about
It sounds kinda like anonified Nightmare Moon; I have to agree with >>29579811

I like idea of Anon doing card tricks though.
>>
>>29579129
>>
>>29581995
>>29579811
Maybe the evil being possesses anon but can't control him because of reasons? And then he uses its power to do really cool card tricks while it yells at him for squandering it.
>>
>>29583037
>talking with Twilight
>"Hey Anon, it's been a while since you borrowed that book from me. Have you learned any magic yet?"
>*We can devour souls of innocents!*
"A card trick."
>*NOOOO!*
"Two card tricks."
>>
>>29583037
>Be Twilight
>And maybe you were a tiny bit overprotective with Anon
>"AND WITH THIS THE AGE OF ETERNAL DARKNESS BEGINS!"
>He kinda got a tiny bit upset and tried to gain magic by using the Dark Artifact of Evul (not to be mistaken with the Dark Artifact of Evil)
>And he might have succeeded with that a tiny bit
>Yeah, just a tiny little bit...

>Alright he succeeded with that completely and then proceed to beat you in a magic duel
>Which you totally almost won and wasn't completely outmatched
>Yeah!

>Okay, you got totally obliterated in that duel, but the point is that the age of the eternal darkness has just begun...
>Or not? Everything looks just the same as usual.
>Except for you being unable to do anything
>"I SAID THAT THE AGE OF ETERNAL DARKNESS BEGINS"
>Still nothing
>"WHY IT'S NOT STARTING?!"
>"Ech, got bored with that. Anyway, Twilight look at this amazing magic trick" Anon says, conjuring a deck of cards with the Artifact's magic
>"CEASE THIS FOOLISHNESS HUMAN"
>"Could you pick a card?" Anon asks you, completely ignoring the Artifact
>You silently point to a random card with your horn, too overwhelmed with the pure absurd ot this day.
>Anon shuffles it into a deck and shows you the top one, what earns him some more angry yelling from the Artifact
>"So, is this your card?" Anon asks, his tone filled with hope
"No."
>"Aw man! Let me try again."
>Today was a long day
>>
>>29583374
Beautiful
>>
>>29583374
>>29583245
Perfect. I really dig this idea, to be honest.
>>
>>29583374
This needs to be expanded upon.
>>
>>29583374
>Anon comes upon the detached horn of sombra
>Puts the base against his forehead on a whim
>A dark voice is heard in his head, promising power and domination
"That's so fucking cliche dude."
*W-what?*
"The dark voice in my head, the corruption plot? Tried, overdone, and tired."
*R-resist all you want, soon our magic will conjure visions sure to drive you MAD*
"Oh, I remember a goosebumps story like this one. Hey, what kind of powers am I getting with this?"
*Whatever your will commands! And it will soon command the still-beating hearts of these worthless ponies!*
>Anon casts an illusion to give him the physique of Johnny Bravo
>Proceeds to flex in the mirror for half an hour
>Uses magic to cheat and skip learning those card tricks the hard way
>>
>>29542644
>”Haha, yeah…” Spike rubs the back of his head, frowning. “Not like she likes me anyway.”
>Oh damn, he’s looking pretty depressed.
>”I don’t know why I try...”
”I’m sure she will come around someday.”
>Spike sighs. “Maybe. If I was a pony, she wouldn’t be much older than me. Us dragons age slower.”
“So why haven’t you been made into a pony? I know that type of magic exists here.”
>”I don’t think she would like that anyway, it wouldn’t be ‘me’. I may be like a pony personality wise, but I don’t think I’d want to be one.”
“There are age spells.”
>”Twilight told me those can go very wrong and have pretty drastic effects. I think I’ll just wait a few years.” Spike stands. “You wanna go do something else?”
>What in Ponyville could you possibly enjoy doing with Spike?
“What do you have in mind?”
>”I uhh… was actually thinking about going to see Rarity. It would be a good opportunity for you to meet her personally.”
>You do need some new clothes.
“Alright.”
>You are back in Ponyville again, outside the Carousel Boutique. It would be a few hours before the sun would set. Pretty fucking weird that they have to manually move the sun and the moon, why not just set them into motion for good and not worry about it?
>Spike heads inside, and you follow suit. The bell from the door rings to alert of your presence.
>Several mirrors and mannequins baring dresses and other apparel stand about the room.
>The walls are overwhelmingly saturated with pink and purple. It could just about make you sick.
“Welcome to the Carous--Oh, good evening Spike! Just who I--”
>”This is Anon, he’s a new resident of Ponyville! He actually from a reaallly far away place. He’s pretty cool. I thought he might like to meet you.”
>Rarity’s eyes widen as she looks upon you.
>“Oh! Greetings, please let me introduce myself. My name is Rarity, and I’m the proud owner of this boutique.” She trots up to you and holds out her hoof. “Nice to meet you, Anon.”
>>
>>29584617
>You shake her hoof. “Nice to meet you too, Rarity.”
>She smiles and turns to Spike. “I still plan on us going gem hunting today. I really could use those rare gems.”
“Yes, of course Rarity! Just tell me when you're ready. You think Anon could come along too?”
>Fuck no, you don’t want to follow around those two for the next few hours.
“Actually, I…”
>They both look at you. What else did you have to do, go back to the castle? Walk around Ponyville and hope no one freaks out of your presence?
“Nevermind. Sounds like fun.”
>You smile, gritting your teeth.
>”Well, I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t come. Just a moment dear and we’ll be off.”
>Rarity does a one-eighty out of the room. Spike turns his attention back to you.
>”It’ll be fun, Anon. Maybe you can help dig too!”
>Haha fuck that.
>”You could probably keep some of them as a form of payment, Rarity wouldn’t mind.”
>Well… you could use this to earn her favor and she could make you something to wear, or you could just tell her you’re living in the castle with Twilight, which might work. These pony clothes don’t fit worth a fuck.
“That doesn’t sound too bad.”
>Rarity is back now, levitating two large satchels with her magic, floating one over to Spike.
>“You think Anon could help dig up gems too?”
>”Certainly! Help would be most welcome. Anon, I’d cover your efforts of course. Oh, and you can carry this other bag while you’re at it.”
>The three of you stop by the marketplace to borrow a shovel from a salespony. You promise to pay him back in gems, which he is more than happy with.
>They are like a super currency here, yet they aren’t as valuable as they were in your world.
>All gems seemed flawless in the show, which is likely why.
>They’re also very plentiful if you can find them. You could easily get rich digging them, as long as you carefully regulated how many you sold. You could buy whatever you wanted.
>You can’t do it on your own though, you would need someone with magic to locate them.
>>
>>29584624
>You three have been walking for a good fifteen minutes before finally stop. You’ve made it into a barren field, littered with large rocks.

>You still don’t have shoes, so you’re going to have to be careful where you step.
>A light blue magical aura envelops Rarity’s horn. She walks around, scanning the ground.
>Two spots on the ground suddenly turn transparent, revealing several glowing gems. “Over here and here!”
>You two get to work.
>After maybe five minutes you’ve created a hole about a foot deep. Spike’s already pulling up several gems from his.
>“Remember, I only require rubies and emeralds, the rest you find are yours.”
>After a minute or so, your shovel finally hits something solid.
>It’s a large fucking rock.
>You struggle with it, managing to pull the heavy bastard out.
>Doing so reveals several blue gems, which you believe are sapphires. Feeling satisfied, you wipe them off before placing them into your satchel.
>Those are yours to keep.
>Spike and Rarity have already moved on. He’s digging another hole a dozen yards away.
>Magic flashes over the ground near her. “Over here, Anon!”
>You catch up, wiping the sweat off your brow. With a sigh, you plunge the shovel into the ground.
>After fifteen minutes of vigorous shoveling you’ve dug another hole, this one far deeper than before. You keep prodding at the hole, but falling dirt prevents you from making further progress.
>You drop the shovel down and sit on your ass, catching your breath.
>You look down at your work, ready to move on, but something catches your eye. You reach down into the hole and fish out a large, pale, light green gem.
>You wipe it off. This is no emerald.
>You check the hole, which reveals no more gems. You grab your shovel, sling your satchel over your shoulder, and catch up to them.
>>
>>29584631
>Dirt’s flying up from Spike’s hole, in which Rarity stands far back from, safely out of its path.
>A moment later, Spike throws out several red and green gems, which Rarity intercepts with her magic.
>”Thank you, Spike, I don’t know what I would do without you!”
>Spike climbs up out of the hole, covered in dirt.
“Anything for you, Rarity.” Spike turns to you, panting. “You find any, Anon?”
>Rarity finishes shaking off the gems and places them into Spike’s satchel.
“Well… I found this.”
>You hold up the gem.
>Her eyes widen. “Oh my! Could I see that?”
>You offer it to her and she takes it, holding it up to the sun.
>”Oh yes, this is extremely rare. A very fine diamond indeed! I would just simply LOVE to have this for one of my dresses!”
>You figure giving it to her would end up being more valuable to you than to keep it for yourself. Not like you can say no to her either way.
“You technically found it, I just did the work retrieving it. It’s all yours.”
>She smiles wide and embraces you in a tight hug. “Oh, thank you, Anon! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!”
>Heh, what luck. You look over to Spike, who’s having no trouble showing his jealousy. His face twitches.
>You smirk before Rarity leaves your embrace.
>“Oh, I can’t wait to get back. We only have to get a just few more rubies first.”
>He picks up the satchel and hoists it over his back, sighing. “Yes, Milady...”
>You notice several holes have been dug as you look around the area. His claws must be far more efficient at digging than you are.
>Rarity steps back and examines you. “Ooh, You’re just covered in dirt! You could use a good bath, I know I’d need one after all of that hard work.”
>Spike takes a few steps and collapses, face first. The gems come loose out of the bag and scatter across the ground.
>“Spike!” Rarity exclaims, rushing over to him. She flips him over and brushes the dirt off of his face.
>“You worked yourself too hard...” She reaches down and plants a kiss on his cheek.
>>
>>29584656
>He slowly blinks and opens his eyes. “...r-Rarity?”
>”Oh, don’t scare me like that again!” Rarity takes him into her embrace. Spike gives you a devious grin.
>The sneaky cunt was faking it. He must think this is a competition or some shit.
>You give him a thumbs up.
>“Let’s get you home.” She levitates him onto her back.
>”Anon, could you carry the other bag please?” A blue aura swipes all of the gems and puts them back into the satchel.
“No problem.”
>You take the heavy bag and sling it over your back.
>You had to have been carrying a total of fifty pounds of gems. You could probably swipe a few Rarity doesn’t need from Spike’s... The fucker is making you carry this.
“Rarity, could I ask a favor of you?”
>”Yes, of course dear. What would it be?”
“I need some clothes, I don’t have anything that fits me. You think you could make me a few things?”
>”Of course! Anything for what you’ve given me today. What do you have in mind?”
“I’d like to have a few outfits. I won’t be afraid to do a little extra work for your trouble.”
>“Oh, please don’t stress darling, anything you need. I can write everything down when we get there.”

>You make it back to the boutique, you follow Rarity to her private quarters. She lays down Spike onto her bed.
>“You rest here for now. I’ll take you back to the castle soon. You worked way too hard, I forget sometimes you’re just a little dragon after all.”
>Almost as if on cue, Spike shoots up from the bed. ”Hey, I’m not tired anymore! I must have got enough rest on the way here. Thanks, Rarity! I’ll be fine.”
>“Just do not ever exhaust yourself like again. I would hate to see you get hurt.”
>You chuckle. What a tool.
>You follow her through a corridor into another room. Inside there is a sewing machine, mannequins with unfinished dresses, and shelves stacked with fabrics.
>You now stand in front of a mirror.
>These clothes look ridiculous on you. They’re also filthy, you’re going to need something clean to wear for now.
>>
>>29585247
>”So Anon… What do you desire?”
“I need some shirts. Some pants and shorts... A coat for winter. Socks and shoes.”
“I have a few great ideas! Just a moment, dear.”
>She’s back in front of you, levitating a tape measure. “Could you remove your clothes, please? I need to make sure everything will fit perfectly. I’ve never designed clothes for anypony of your kind before, but I assure you, it will be fabulous nonetheless.”
>Right, most ponies usually don’t wear clothes, so this wouldn’t be lewd. You lift your shirt over your head, tossing it aside.
>Now for the pants...
>Don’t be a pussy, Anon. You’re just stripping in front one very cute mare… No, stop.
>You look down. God dammit, why now?
>Ponies do, in fact, have genitals here...
>Don’t want her getting the wrong idea.
“Uh, could you just measure out my torso for now? I’m pretty, uh, pretty cold.”
>Rarity at first looks at you confused. “Oh, not having hair covering your body must get chilly at times. No problem.”
>She gets several measures of your torso before writing them down onto her notepad. “Alright darling, you sure you don’t want to just take those off? If it simply is too cold, I'll just measure over those clothes. I’d much rather they be perfect, though.”
>You look down again. Now or never...
>When she’s done measuring you slip back on your clothes.
>You need to bathe soon.
“Oh, and Rarity, nothing too gaudy, please. You can keep it simple.”
>She takes that almost offensively. ”Anon, I’m a mare of fashion! I’ll never make anything ‘too simple’."
>You won’t argue against that.

All for now, more tomorrow.
>>
>>29585398
I removed something from the story to fit last scene, if there is any confusion.
Minor improvements to this update in the pastebin.
>>
File: 1482223620504.jpg (174KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
1482223620504.jpg
174KB, 1000x910px
>>29585480
I don't have any thumbs up images so have this mineral instead. Thanks writefag.
>>
>>29585398
>“I have a few great ideas! Just a moment, dear.”
fify
>>
Time for a bump
>>
File: 123094872473.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
123094872473.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>29563192
>welcome to brooklyn

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: 1462932885021.png (1004KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462932885021.png
1004KB, 800x800px
>>29585398
>>”So Anon… What do you desire?”
>>
>>29588822
I see you. Nice digits.
>>
>>29563192
>Magic missile
Not
>I'm a firin'
>Mahhhh
>Lazor
[Spoiler]BLEUUGGHHH!!!
>>
>>29563192
Where's the tuesday update?!!!
Actually, take your time.
>>
>>29589293
Have you never seen the video?
>>
>>29589293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU
>>
>>29587159
>>
>>29591491
>>
urchin get back here u fgt
>>
>>29585398
I've been reading a long story by HamGravy where Rarity was a foalphile and it's so weird reading a story that isn't fucked up. Good work m8
>>
>>29592712
This.
>>
>>29592712
I'm working on it
>>
>>29594726
It's cool dawg.
I just wanted to bump the thread with something other than a blank post.
>>
>>29595272
>>
>>29595272
>>
>>29595646
>>29596301
Speaking of blank posts.
>>
So how many active writers do we actually have?
>>
>>29597218
>>
>>29597872
I will be writing again soon. I reached a sort of burnout spot with the story and needed some time. I found a tournament thread featuring my favorite Anon so I figured I'd take a whirl at writing his fights. Now that I've had my fun, I'll get back to writing here. Next part either tomorrow or Saturday.
>>
File: 1483174805821.gif (864KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483174805821.gif
864KB, 500x500px
>>29598755
Don't feel like you're tethered solely to us. I'd drop your pastebin (again) next time you update just incase the thread ends up 404ing at some point.
>>
>>29585398
>You and Spike gave your farewells and are now heading back to the castle. Ponies are going home, the streets draining.
>You both carry your bags of gems you earned, yours with a few extra at Spike’s expense.
>The sun is setting, and the air is getting cold. A breeze catches you, causing you to shiver. He doesn’t seem bothered the least. You wish you had something heavier to wear.
>You’d have to wait a few days for Rarity to deliver.
“You think Twilight’s back yet?”
>”I dunno, whatever was on that letter seemed pretty urgent. She probably went to go see Princess Celestia.”
>You might not see her for another day. You badly want to talk with her more.
>The sun has completely set and the moon is taking its place in the sky.
>You stare as it slowly ascends. How do they manage to move something that far away? For something of that size in mass, it would take immense quantities of energy to move. Magic must not be like energy.
>Is the moon even round? What about the sun? This Earth? If some of the same laws of physics applies here, why would you have to raise or lower anything? Wouldn’t everything just fall into an orbit?
>Your knee catches something, and you stumble.
>“Owww!”
>Looking back, you find Spike glaring at you while rubbing his head.
“Oh… Sorry bro. Got caught up in my thoughts.”
>As you turn, your knee buckles in from an impact behind it, causing you to fall.
“The fu-”
>You land onto road with your back.
>”Ano--NMmm!”
>You hear the trotting of running hooves. Looking up, you spot a figure speeding away. He has Spike!
>His satchel lay open, gems spilled on the ground. Could he not zip the fucking thing up!?
>Forget it, no time to waste. You shoot up, pain in your back almost causing you to fall again. You start to run-limp after him.
>The pain in your knee is starting to ebb away, the cripple-ness in your body replaced with newfound strength and endurance.
>>
>>29599644

>You’re now in a dead sprint after your attacker. You turn the corner of a house and you spot him several hundred feet away. He takes off into the air, Spike in his grasp. There’s no way you can keep up with him now.
>You fight for Oxygen while you continue your futile pursuit, hopelessness slowing your pace. There were no ponies in the street who could have witnessed what just happened.
>You are on your own. Could you even save him?
>You finally stop, catching your breath.
>The castle looms over the town in the distance, moonlight reflecting off of its shiny surface.
>You find your attacker flying to and landing on the large balcony at the top.
>Wait, what was he planning to do? What if they’re going to hurt Twilight?
>That’s more than enough motivation for now. You reach the castle doors and rush inside, your lungs burning.
>It’s a good thing we didn’t think to lock these damn things on our way out.

A real pitiful update, I need to read over more. Sorry for lying about updating yesterday.
>>
File: 1482217626319.jpg (54KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
1482217626319.jpg
54KB, 640x599px
>>29599654
It's all cool man.
Have another mineral.
>>
>>29598755
^:D
>>
>>29599654
>inb4 it's Pinkie luring Anon to an surprise party
>>
>>29600693
Well its a pegasus and they were heading to the castle anyway
I wonder how it will turn out
>>
>>29598735
>>
>>29599654
>>29601223
>kidnapping personal slave from a princess
Either they want something from princess (A), they want something from Spike (B) or they're insane (C).
>A)
Kidnappers can't stay in Equestria and they can't run away to a different kingdom that's an Equestrias ally.
So, if it's A, then they were working for an enemy of Equestria (Changling Queen or Tireks brother) or they know about other dimensions. Forcing Discord to open a inter-dimensional portal would be insane, but there are other ways as shown in EQG or "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies".
>B)
It would be easier to kidnap a different dragon if they want dragon soul/blood/scales. So they probably want something more Spike-specific like ability to send something to Celestia. Again enemy of Equestria would benefit the most.
>C)
yandere fan of Spike from Crystal Kingdom? Or Pinkie?

If we assume that this plot is connected to the reason why Anon arrived in Equestria, then it's the one involving other dimensions.
That's why my bet is on Grogar (goat-wizard from prev generation, had his own realm if I remember correctly).
>>
>>29600693
>Pinkie can fly
>>
>>29602881
>pinkie doesn't have friends that can fly for her
>>
>>29602881
>'Surprise, Anon!'
>>
File: Surprise_by_mylittlepinkiedash.png (150KB, 952x838px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise_by_mylittlepinkiedash.png
150KB, 952x838px
>>29603029
>>'Surprise, Anon!'
That would be so random.
>>
>>29599654
>You rush up the stairs to the second level of the castle.
>Holy fuck your lungs, you can’t keep this up.
>Regardless of the pain, you continue to Twilight's room.
“Twilight!? Twilight!”
>Fuck, she’s not back yet!
>You run to the kitchen and grab a knife, carefully grasping the blade as you continue up the next sets of stairs.
>Right now, you honestly are in no condition to fight. You take a moment to rest and think.
>What is your attackers motive? Who would even do such a thing?
>What if your attacker came here looking for Twilight, and left when they realized she wasn’t here? What would you do then?
>Spike had to be a sort of bartering piece.
>You try to listen for sound, but all you hear is your own heavy breathing. You pull off your shirt, which is drenched in sweat. You steady your breathing.
>There’s a large double door at the end of this hall, which should lead to the balcony if you’re right.
>Anon, you're going to get yourself killed you dumbass. Why didn't you just run for help?
>Wait, no, Anon is not a pussy!
>You get your knife ready and approach the door. Uncertainty fills your heart.
>You hear muffled voices as you approach. Your heart is already pounding out of your chest. That certainly does help.
>One angry… Female voice?
>No, two voices! One of them’s male. It’s not Spike.
>You barely crack the door and listen.
>”Wait, no, princess. I’m sorry, I didn’t know tha-”
>”How dare you harm him, and you scared Spike to death! You should go back and apologize to Anon this instant!”
>”Y-yes Princess! I’m sorry!”
>”Now!”
>You drop the knife and swing open the doors. The stallion stops mid air and Twilight spins over to you.
>>
>>29603575
>”Ah, Anon. I believe there’s someone here to apologize to you.”
>The stallion no longer bears his cloak, revealing his tan coat and his dark brown mane, which is frizzy.
>He lands in front of you after you walk further out on balcony.
>He speaks with a nervous tone.
>”I dearly apologize, Mr. Anon. It was all one big misunderstanding. I thought you were holding the princess’s dragon hostage.”
“What the hell is even going on!?”
>Twilight approaches you as she speaks.
>”I met Halal Wings here on my way back to the castle. He had some questions about friendship and I was happy to answer them. Anyhow, It was getting late, so I asked him to go retrieve Spike. Of course the fool grabs him like he’s kidnapping him, and attacks you. Quite pitiful.”
>You look back to the stallion, who stares at you blankly. His face suddenly twitches.
>”I apologize, princess. May I go now?”
>Something about this stallion isn’t right. You look at Twilight and back to him. You don’t think you’d ever heard Twilight call anyone a fool before.
>The anger on Twilight's face softens and turns to a false smile.
>”Well, you did bring Spike. Anon doesn’t look like he’s hurt. Are you hurt?”
>She loops around you and rubs her hoof down your back. You flinch from how cold it feels.
>”Mmh, red. Some broken skin. You’ll be fine. You’re dismissed, Halal.”
>”Thank you, Princess!”
“Wait a minute, don’t go. What exactly made you think I was kidnapping him?”
>Several moments bring no response from the stallion, until suddenly his entire body convulses. “I’m sorry, I’m just tired I guess. I’ve never seen anything like you and I wanted to impress the princess.”
>>
>>29603584
Changelings.
>>
>>29603584
>He suddenly launches into the air and flies away without a word.
“What? The fuck is wrong with that guy?”
>”He’s strange indeed. I think he took a bit of a liking to me. Looks like no harm's done.”
>This entire situation is just fucking weird.
“Where’s Spike?”
>”Should be in his room, I told him not to worry about it, that I’d handle it.”
>You sigh. Why the fuck did this have to happen?
>The gems. Goddammit, you’re going to have to go get them. They likely wouldn’t be there in the morning if you left them.
“So what was it that made you leave in the first place?”
>”Humm? Oh, um, that. That’s some secret princess stuff, I couldn’t tell you. I want to talk to you Anon. Please, tell me about this other world of yours a little more. Let’s have a seat, shall we?”
“Ok...”
>Twilight motions to a bench on the far side of the balcony, and you sit next to her. You look up, the moonlight and stars shine brightly above you.
>It’s late, and you're tired. Wouldn’t she be herself?
>It’s probably forty degrees outside and you have your shirt off. Dumbass.
“Can we please talk in sside. I-Im ccold.”
>She sighs and casts a spell, causing you to feel warm. You can’t seem to bring your eyes away from her now though. Her mane flows in the wind, her eyes are glistening.
>”You fine now? Good. First question. What did that little show show of Queen Chrysalis?”

>>29603640
No no no, not so fast. We can't jump to conclusions just yet
>>
>>29603640
They have been already reformed (see >>29514466). And Cheeselegs couldn't make make a new army in just few months.
>>
>>29603662
Twilot isn't twilot
>>
>>29604275
Prolly not.
>>
>>29601791
>>
File: Asked the barber.png (513KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
Asked the barber.png
513KB, 600x733px
Page 9 bump
>>
>>29607136
>>
>>29607722
I dig your digits.
>>
>>29563192
>come back with more until Tuesday
Fucking Urchin where are you?
U not ded?
>>
>>29607722
>>
>>29608864
>>
>>29490713
Underrated.
>>
>>29608063
rip urchinerino
>>
>>29610395
You're going to feel real dumb when I update tonight.
>>
File: 1482630153079.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482630153079.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>29610410
I'm a bongcuck. It's already like 2am :^)
I'm just trying to bump the thread with meaningless shite without triggering the dude complaining about blank posts.
>>
>>29610423
I'm not a skeleton. I'm a venomous sea creature.
>>
File: 1483082396356.jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483082396356.jpg
69KB, 480x360px
>>29610447
I'm onto you you boney fuck
>>
>>29563192

>There was the time when Anon killed the manticore.
>All of Ponyville cheered.
>Every foal from every home, every stallion and mare, on every street, all throughout the town, there was screaming and laughter and shouts of joy.
>This time, not a soul stirs.
>A deathly quiet hangs over Ponyville as Anon catches his breath.
>The man has fallen onto his hands and knees, panting like he’d just finished a double marathon.
>Around him, sparks of magic still ripple through the ground.
>Unbelievable, you think, that a spell cast by only one person could be so strong that it couldn’t even contain all the magic used to charge it.
>Oh no, he looked at you.
>What should you do? What can you do?
“Anon, you ok?” you shout.
>No answer.
>Alright, Twilight. The answer is clear here.
>Go talk to him and ask him if he’s gone insane.
>You swallow and take a few nervous steps forward.
>He hasn’t vaporized you yet, so that’s a good sign.
“Anon?”
>You’re a few yards away now.
>The air near him is hot and heavy, as if you two were in a rainforest.
>”Oh, hey, Twilight,” he says tiredly.
>You look over his sweaty form.
>His muscles bulge with energy, some spasming like in the case of his bicep.
>This seems to cause him a small amount of pain.
>The markings on his body are mostly readable.
>In a few spots, they’re obscured by the light reflecting off his wet flesh, but for the most part it’s pretty obvious that they’re what you thought earlier.
“Runes,” escapes your mouth, fainter than a whisper.
>”That’s right,” he says. “Isn’t it amazing?”
“What have you done, Anon?”
>A smile spreads across his face.
>Taking a break from breathing, he gives a light chuckle and lowers himself down, laying his exhausted form over the heated dirt.
>”Something godly.”
>>
>>29610649

“Godly? Look at you, man. You’ve got these horrible things all over your body. This is evil, Anon.”
>”Evil?”
>You shake your head and gesture at those runes on his forearm.
“Yes, evil. What are they even doing on you? How did any of this happen?”
>Oh Celestia, it’s because you weren’t a good friend to him.
>He needed you and you weren’t there.
>It’s all your fault, isn’t it?
>”Evil?”
>His brow furrows.
>Anon winces as he maneuvers his arms out in front of him and places his palms firmly on the ground.
>”Evil,” he mutters, followed by a series of grunts as he pushes himself back up.
>Anon rises to his knees and then shifts his legs so as to fall on his butt.
>The movement almost tips him over, but he uses his arms as support to stay upright.
>”Sorry, I guess I wasn’t here for the part where I was a 200-foot tall monster destroying Ponyville. Oh wait, that’s because it didn’t happen. You’re welcome, by the way.”
”This isn’t a time for joking, Anon! Look what you’ve done!”
>“I saved the town!”
“With evil!”
>His eyes widen. Not in shock, no.
>You have a feeling if he weren’t so beat, he would be smashing your head against a rock.
>”You don’t even know what I’ve done! Who are you to talk?”
“I know exactly what you’ve done!”
>”Oh? Then tell me, oh wise one, what is it exactly? What devil have I made a deal with? What ancient alicorn artifact have I stumbled upon?”
“Well obviously you--”
>You stop yourself.
>He...ok, he raises a good point.
>But that doesn’t mean anything.
>Just because you don’t know exactly what he did doesn’t mean that it’s not bad.
>>
>>29610651

>Celestia has banned runes for a reason.
>They’re bad. No good can come from them. That’s just a fact.
>Once more, you come to the conclusion that you need to do something about this.
>But really, what can you do?
>Report him to the authorities?
>Of course that’s an option, but it would certainly ruin his life.
>It’s not like he’s evil himself. He’s just dabbling in black magic.
>Perhaps a mental facility would be more his speed.
>Some friendship rehabilitation never hurt all that many people.
>”Hey,” his voice breaks your concentration.
>He tries to stand himself up, but his body won’t allow for that.
>Tiny sparks of magic jump out of his legs, eliciting a pained yelp and knocking him over again.
>”Jesus… Twilight, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Before you go making any rushed decisions, how about you let me explain myself.”
“What’s there to explain?”
>”Gee, I don’t know. Maybe my entire motive? That’s a stupid fucking question.”
>Of course he would think everything is ok. He did it.
>Hearing his side of the story won’t change anything.
>Still, you can’t help but think that it was your lack of friendship that turned him down this dark path.
>He clearly needs you, so maybe you could wait just a little while and hear him out.
>You know, gain his trust and give him someone to talk to.
>Then you report him.
>That makes sense, yeah.
>You have to make this look good though.
>Feigning a sigh, you lower your head and “relent”.
“Alright, fine. Tell me your story, Anon.”

So that's it for tonight but I have more time tomorrow to write so, you know, more tomorrow. I mean actual tomorrow this time, not "tomorrow but more like a week" tomorrow.
>>
File: CQta4QyWcAAnU-9.jpg (46KB, 541x380px) Image search: [Google]
CQta4QyWcAAnU-9.jpg
46KB, 541x380px
>>29610656
HE'S BACK
>>
File: anon magic missile.png (30KB, 735x651px) Image search: [Google]
anon magic missile.png
30KB, 735x651px
>>29563192
Magic Missile reminded me of Vegeta's Final Impact so I totally traced it
>>
>>29610656
>friendship rehabilitation
>>
>>29610733
Yeah, that seems about right.
Twilight's rather... quick to turn on her 'friends' for the state's interests.
>>
File: pacelot.jpg (188KB, 1422x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pacelot.jpg
188KB, 1422x1152px
>>29610656
Based Sea.

>>29610723
>pic related
>>
>>29610723
Should have had a rune spelling out horsepussy or >rape
>>
>>29610723
>tfw I just realized the majority of my actual art portfolio is a faceless green man
>>
Everyone keeps talking about the seapony but what about the other writefags? They simply disappeared too...
>>
>>29611526
not msg
others are kilt
>>
Anon who has an absolute hatred for magic and wants it stamped out when?
>>
I'm afraid that this next plot arc isn't in the context of this thread, so I'll have to make it short somehow, and get along with the struggle of magic-less Anon.
It should help lead up to that struggle, but for now this story is going to have to be mostly out of context.
It will be that or I end up writing in another thread
>>
>>29610656
Wow, Twilight is a bitch.
>>
>>29612746
We'll see it from her view. This man who has been shunning society suddenly ends up covered in evil symbols that her idol specifically banned. As far as Twilight is concerned, she's being more than kind by letting him explain himself before she turns him in to be retaught the magic of friendship. She's not being malicious here, she's just stupid and doesn't know that she'd only hurt him because he's not really evil.
>>
>>29610723
It should be next OP pic.
>>
>>29612469
>I'm afraid that this next plot arc isn't in the context of this thread
I think that you're taking this too seriously. Prompts, generally speaking, should just inspire writefags rather than dictate them what they should or shouldn't write. If you think that changeling (?) arc will be cool to read and will help with showing conflict between Anon and magic, then don't rush it.
I'm looking forward to it.

>I end up writing in another thread
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
>>
>>29610423
>bump the thread with meaningless shite
It's still infinitely more entertaining than "bump"
>>
>>29613497
Have a page 1 "bump", just 4U
>>
File: 1463695039645.jpg (1MB, 7304x6114px) Image search: [Google]
1463695039645.jpg
1MB, 7304x6114px
>>29613839
You think this is a motherfucking game?
>>
>>29611789
Write your dreams, boi
>>
>>29615145
>>
>>29615839
>>
>>29611789
>Anon destroys magic
>all pegasi fall out of the sky
>doctors no longer can heal with magic
>Crystal empire is destroyed
>Weather turns erratic
>no more day and night cycles
>Cutie marks disapear
>anarchy ensues, windigos return
>I don't have magic so no one can
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>29616814
>this vision of the future
>>
>>29616814
>without having magical "I win" buttons all over the place all the time ponies can't even mantain simple society
I can see why such an Anon might grow to hate magic in the first place, honestly
>>
>>29610656
> I mean actual tomorrow this time, not "tomorrow but more like a week" tomorrow.
> not "tomorrow but more like a week" tomorrow.

>trusting writefags
never
>>
>>29616941
Dunno what his timezone is but "updating tonight" for me was like >2am for me, it's only 12:30 atm
>>
File: 1383709198252.png (100KB, 330x460px) Image search: [Google]
1383709198252.png
100KB, 330x460px
So I was just reading obsession, and I dont really get why anon is such a cunt. I get he is angry about the lack of magic but he just comes off as a whiny bitch. Is he supposed to be the bad guy?
>>
>>29617019
He was jealous of it, and he couldn't see or find any purpose in life without it.
>>
>>29617019
ObsAnon probably is just a cunt. I like the story, though.
>>
>>29617019
From personal experience, I can tell you that being second best at something is awful because you're constantly reminded that there's someone always one step ahead of you. The other levels are fine, but then there's being the worst at something which is just as bad as second best. Now instead of one person it's every person. It's insulting in itself and it can really start to burn you up inside. Of course, my personal experience and Anon's are two totally different things. Anon's situation is much worse than anything I've been through. I can understand where he's coming from here. That feeling of inadequacy, the anger, and the jealousy built up into an obsession for him. From his point of view, life wasn't worth living without magic to set him on equal terms with the ponies. That might sound like being a whiny cunt, but try going through something similar yourself. Walk a mile in his shoes, you know?
>>
File: 1483174137640.jpg (52KB, 424x542px) Image search: [Google]
1483174137640.jpg
52KB, 424x542px
>>29617019
Spoilers are incase you haven't actually fully caught up with it yet.
I'm not sure just where I'd place Obsession Anon morally. I certainly wouldn't say he's a bad guy, but he's also a gigantic asshole at times. Whether or not that's warranted is another matter entirely, but people don't always act with justification. He's definitely been twisted by the fact that he's had to sit on the sidelines like he's made of glass while the Mane 6 go off and save the day time and time again, always treating him like he's a pathetic babby in need of protection. I like him though, he's an absolute mad cunt that decided enough was enough and set out to and managed to accomplish something thought pretty much entirely impossible. Personally I'm also seeing him vindicated a little with the way Twilight is reacting in the most recent update. Instead of being able to understand that maybe he wants the power to fend for himself and protect his friends and the village, just like they do, she's jumped straight to assuming he's doing big bad evil things and he's not allowed to do that because Celestia says so. She isn't even really trying to give him a chance, she's just trying to, in her words -make it look good- because she's going to immediately go running to Mommy Celestia to help with the banned magic. She's only humouring Anon because she's obsessed with trying to be a perfect friend to everyone and being unable to be that to Anon has made her go off the edge a little, she wants to convince herself more than anyone that Anon is like this because she didn't do a good enough job of being a friend and protecting him, because she still de facto assumes he's a weak thing that needs protection. The mention of friendship rehabilitation is also markedly sinister, though I'd wager that's in there more as a joke than any DEEPEST LORE.
>>
>>29603662
>Did something bad happen? You wouldn’t know anything more than she would.
“What do you mean?”
>”You know, the Queen of the Changelings. Lost her entire hive?”
“Yeah, I know. What’s wrong?”
>She gazes upon you with half open eyes and smiles while she speaks. “Oh, nothing’s wrong. I just want to know what you know about her.”
>This… doesn’t feel right. Her gaze is making you uneasy.
“I don’t know…”
>”Just tell me what you’ve seen that I wouldn’t have seen or heard myself.”
“I guess there’s, well, during that wedding when she was pretending to be Cadence, she sang.”
>”Really? Do you remember what it was about?”
“Actually… I remember most of song.”
>You pause.
>”Please go on.”
“Ok… The real Cadence was singing too at the time, some of the same lyrics… Not sure how that works. Anyway, it starts out with,”
>You continue with a nonharmonic tone.
“'this day is going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small.'”
>You suppress your cringing with a faulty smile.
>(from having to write that out)
>Her expression shifts to something of surprise, causing you to stop.
“Is something wrong?”
>”...ermm, how would…” she murmurs before shaking her head.
>”No, everything’s fine. No need to sing that. Why do you think the Changelings reformed the way they did?”
“It's obvious that Hasjew turned all them into that colorful pile of garbage to sell more toys.”
>Twilight arches a brow and stares questioningly.
“Wait, I mean they don’t look bad, I just prefered how they looked before. I was kinda glad they decided not to reform her too.”
>”...glad?…” She says under her breath.
>Her expression hardens as she cogitates what you said before. “So this ‘Hasjew’, they are the ones responsible for everything? To sell toys? That’s blasphemy!”
“The entire show was made to sell toys, didn’t I explain that already? Little girls won’t want black toys.”
>”Oh--Erm, I guess I had forgotten.”
>>
>>29617136
“Well, mostly every villain ended up getting reformed, well, except for Tirek and Sombra. I mean she will probably end up being reformed as well. It’s more realistic that she didn’t just give in like every single Changeling did that moment.”
>”I have my doubts about her reforming… Why would every single one of them just immediately decide to disobey their queen, after all she’s done for them!?”
>She coughs. “Oh, excuse me.”
>Ookay...
“I think she doesn’t realize though they’re better off now than what they were before. I bet she could still be the Queen of Changelings still if she straightened herself out, well, unless she straight up kills Starlight or something.”
>“Perhaps so, but what if she doesn’t want to be the queen of anything anymore? What if she doesn’t have anything left for her except revenge? Why were they so eager to trust that despicable Starlight Glimmer! It’s not like she cared for them, or strived to feed and protect the wellbeing of every single one of them!”
>Cold air bites your skin, the spell she cast no longer in effect. Her eyes flicker a shade of green.
>You freeze in complete awe. Oh fuck no.
>”Oops, I should be better about containing my emotions. Whatever, you caught me.” She throws her hooves up in mock surrender.
>She casually stands as a pale green aura travels from her horn down to her hooves.
>Her large, black, and holey form with insect-like wings stands before you. Despite her being easily twice as tall as a normal pony, you stand just as tall as her.
>You back away from her.
>”Please Anon, I bear no malice towards you. You wouldn’t even be alive if it wasn’t for me.”
>You speak, your mouth still agape.
“I wouldn’t be alive?”
>She takes a few steps closer to you. “I came upon your body in the Everfree.”
“And you taken me to the hospital?!”
>>
>>29617187
>She nods, smiling. What game is she fucking playing?
“What did you do to Twilight!”
>”Nothing at all, she’s should be back sometime tomorrow. She was meeting with the princesses--about you, actually.”
>This leaves you even more confused than before.
>”Wait, what?!”
>”Well, let’s just say I’ve been watching. To be honest, saving you was only part of the deal.”
“Deal? What deal?”
>She sighs, shaking her head.
>”Listen Anon, you’re going to help me whether you like it or not. I WILL have my revenge. You understand what she did to me?”
“How the fuck am I supposed to help you? I’m literally one of the weakest beings in all of Equestria!”
>She smirks. “Like this.”
>Her horn briefly glows green before the same light envelopes her body. The show momentarily blinds you before revealing something that takes you off guard.
>Impostor you let out a manic laugh and speaks with your very voice. “Be seeing you, Anon.”
>A beam of light fires from a phantom horn from your imposter's head, striking you.
>All sensation in your body is lost, and darkness succumbs you.
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (35KB, 392x768px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
35KB, 392x768px
>>29617126
great observations and reflections
>>
>>29617223
RIPANON
>>
>>29610656

>His lips curl back, revealing the teeth of a predator.
>”That right there. That tone.”
“Excuse me?”
>”That’s why I did it. That pedantic, all-knowing attitude you walk around with.”
>What did he just call you?
>”Do you have any idea what it’s like being so totally inept at the one single thing that everyone and everything in the world considers second nature? To be so utterly useless that others consider your greatest accomplishment to be getting your ass beaten so hard you end up in a coma for a week?”
>Concerned, you step closer.
>As you near, one jolt of magic leaps from his skin and actually shocks you, prompting your retreat.
>”And then to be reminded of it every single day, in every conversation--to have your ‘best friend,’” he says with a little too much venom in those words, “Treat you like an impudent child who couldn’t even help themselves to a cookie out of a jar without assistance.”
“What are you even saying right now?”
>”And that fucking fake ignorance! You know right damn well what I’m talking about!”
“You think we treat you like a child?”
>”A magicless child!”
>Magicless? Well, of course.
>He has no--er, had no magic.
>Why would you act like he did?
>It’s not like you’d treat a pony with no legs like they had a working set.
>>
>>29617638

>”So I decided that enough was enough. I would become strong, and I would earn my praise. Now look at me, Twilight. Isn’t it amazing? This power I wield?”
>He raises his arm, fighting the obvious pain it puts him in.
>”With these runes, I’m finally even. I’m not the glass-bones bitch I was before. I can fight too. I can save the day.”
>Those markings on his arm glow brighter as time goes on.
>Your brain works hard trying to figure out how to respond to that.
>So he felt bad about not having any magic.
>That justifies breaking the law?
>But you can’t tell him he’s being absurd. That’s not friendship-like of you.
>He’s clearly been hurt by your, as he calls it, “pedantic” tone.
>Maybe you need to edge it back a bit.
“Anon, I see where you’re coming from.”
>His growing smile softens his face, contrasting his hard and scarred body.
“You wanted to be apart of the group. Well, don’t worry. You always were. There was never a need to do all this. We value your friendship.”
>”Oh, Twilight, I’m so glad to hear you say that.”
“Really?”
>”Yes. It completely proves everything I just said.”
>Wait, what?
>”Don’t think you can fool me so easily. I know you’re lying through your buck horse teeth. You never valued my friendship. You never valued me.”
“That’s not true!”
>”Now, don’t get me wrong. I was weak before. I know that, and I don’t blame you for seeing it. What I don’t like is that now that I’m strong, you’re talking to me like you’re trying to walk me back from a ledge. What cliff do you think I’m going to jump off, Twilight? I’ve already taken the leap! Look at me!”
>>
>>29617649

>Well sugarcookies. It looks like sweet talking him didn’t work.
>Just another in the line of your failures, you guess.
>How else can you help him? There’s really only so much you can think of.
>”I bet even now, you’re trying to figure out a way to make me admit my mistakes and go back to being the spineless sack of sadness I was.”
“Now you’re really wrong on that one.”
>”Am I?”
>More or less.
>By now, some modicum of strength has returned to him.
>He’s able to get his feet under him.
>Shakily, he extends his legs and rises to an uneasy stand.
>”Good luck. I’m never going back. Besides, I couldn’t even if I wanted.”
“And why not?”
>”What’s the pony equivalent of selling your soul?”
“Pretty much what it sounds like.”
>”Well I did that.”
>He what?
>But that’s impossible.
>Tirek is in Tartarus and the only other being with that kind of power died centuries ago.
>”Well, metaphorically speaking. I didn’t really sell it.”
“Then what do you mean?”
>”Do you remember that book of magical artifacts we read together?”
“Of course I do.”
>”Well, I can’t really think of a better way of putting it, so let me just say that the next page in that book will be about me.”
>You raise an eyebrow, confused by his statement.
“But you’re not a tool, Anon. You’re a living, breathing person with a soul.”
>”Two out of three aint bad. I don’t have a soul anymore, Twilight. Didn’t you ever read a book? Runes and souls don’t mix well.”
>>
>>29617657

>Your mouth drops to the ground.
>Anon laughs and pats his chest gently where the largest of his runes lies.
“You mean you--”
>”That’s right. For all intents and purposes, I’m a golem--an object severed from its soul, and thanks to these runes, fueled by magic sapped out of the air around it.”
>No.
>No way.
>There’s just…
>Not one, but two counts of black magic practiced by the least magically gifted person you’ve ever met.
>How could this have happened under your watch?
>Well, that’s just it, isn’t it?
>You weren’t watching.
>You weren’t being the friend he needed and now he’s gone and spit all over Celestia’s perfect law.
>How can you fix this?
>He’s done so much damage already.
>You struggle to believe any amount of friendship rehabilitation can save him at this point.
>No, Twilight!
>That kind of attitude is what got him here in the first place!
>He needs you and your friendship.
>You can still report him to Celestia. With your word in his favor, you can show him you still care.
>That should be enough to get him to open up to friendship again.
>Mistakes have been.
>You’ve made some bad ones.
>He’s made some incredibly bad ones.
>The point is, with the help of Celestia and a little loving, everything can go back to the way it was.
>So what if he dabbled in dark, evil forces beyond his understanding?
>He’s just a human. He’s expected to make a few oopsies.
>It’s your job as a friend to help him through these troubled times.

And you all doubted I would post tonight. For shame, dear readers. For shame. Now, I thought we went through this "tonight means night time" business already but I guess it wasn't important enough for anyone to write down on a notepad. That bit ya in the behind, didn't it? Well learn from your mistakes and write this shit down because I'm about to drop a load.
More green coming tomorrow. Catch you cool cats then.
>>
>>29617671
Fucking incredible. Nice work, my guy.
>>
>>29617671
Well, it's 6 am Monday here, so I feel justified.
But have a (You) nonetheless
>>
>>29617705
Well for me it's still night time and on the same day I said no less.
>>
File: 1418262936434.png (907KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418262936434.png
907KB, 720x720px
>>29617223
Oh shit, he ded.
>>
>>29617723
I think he runed Teleport already.
>>
File: 1482722773898.png (115KB, 264x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482722773898.png
115KB, 264x202px
>>29617671
>Celestia’s perfect law.
oh boy
>drop a load
lewd

good job as always my man
>>
>>29617671
>he’s gone and spit all over Celestia’s perfect law.
Now i hate twilight even more
>You struggle to believe any amount of friendship rehabilitation can save him at this point.
back at it again with the friendship rehabilitation
>>
>>29618130
Well let's be real. She's lived her whole life under the rule of the all powerful princess of the sun who also personally mentored her for 90% of her life and set her on the path to becoming a princess. Of course Twilight idolizes Celestia. What reason does she have to question any action Celestia takes? If Celestia says something is bad, it must be bad.
>>
>>29617671
Quit your day job and start writing books my dude. I'd pay top dollar even if it wasn't pony shit.
>>
>>29618750
>>
File: IMG_0742.jpg (309KB, 647x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.jpg
309KB, 647x540px
>>29487033
False. There are no distance based limitations for Phylacteries. Hell, you can put them into different planes if you want. It's even possible to make another lich your phylactery, forming a lich-based circular conga-line of immortality. The reason that some liches keep their phylactery near them is to guarantee its safety. Making a new one is really expensive. And liches are often absurdly powerful, so keeping the thing on them is usually the best way to keep it from being destroyed.
>>
>>29617671
Some high quality green right there.
>>
>>29617671
I know twilight hasn't handled this 100% correctly, but maybe if anon wasn't such a crybaby bitch he would be taken more seriously.
>>
>>29619371
>It's even possible to make another lich your phylactery, forming a lich-based circular conga-line of immortality.

How did noone even think of that before? It's just fucking perfect.
>>
>>29619519
Considering he seems to be deliberately phrasing it in a negative way rather than trying to persuade her, this won't end well.
>>
>>29619924
No pic related will happen.
>>
>>29617657
>the next page in that book will be about me.
HARD FUCKING CORE
>>
>>29617671
>Golem
He is a lich. A LICH
A golem is a being artificially created from clay or mud.
A lich is a being that separates his soul from his body and hides it in an inanimate object (unless he is lying, then clever writing).
>>
>>29617671
How perfect would it have been if Anon used Twilight as his phylactery instead of his photo? Just tie her up and bind his soul within her body.

To kill him, Celestia would need to kill Twilight.
>>
>>29620101
or find a way to separate the two
>>
>>29620101
Still not as perfect as a lich conga line

He should have bound his soul in Greymane and Greymane's soul in himself. Then to kill them, woops, you can't
>>
>>29620095
Not within the realm of the story obviously.
>>
>>29620101
Is it even possible to seal a soul inside something with a soul? The story seems to he making it out to be that souls and magic don't usually mix well.
>>
>>29620335
Are you implying that ponies don't have souls?
>>
>>29620396
I'm implying we need a new thread
>>
>>29620420
Are there any new pastebin's I should add?
>>
>>29620420
Here:
>>29620523
>>
>>29620273
You could, but I presume you'd need to kill both at once with relatively good timing. Hence why >>29619666 would be so effective.
Thread posts: 493
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.