[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Twilight to be my mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1486961166621.png (518KB, 1100x977px) Image search: [Google]
1486961166621.png
518KB, 1100x977px
Think about it
>nurture you
>cook for you
>clean for you
>educate you
>wear dresses and aprons
>act like a house mom house wife except she's single and your mom
>raised you since she found you in the middle of nowhere as a kid
>watched you grow up
>she's so proud of you
>you keep walking around in a t shirt and boxers because its all you know
>she notices you growing
>not just height wise
>she feels ashamed for blushing and feeling her heart beat a little faster
>your almost like a stallion now
>so tall and handsome
>she catches you looking at her
>looking looking
>she scolds you
>you say your sorry and say she's the most beautiful mare you've ever known and you were just curious because she's told you not to ever look at a mare like that
>she is so flattered
>she loves you to the ends of equestria
>she'd do anything for you
>she knows what you need
>she adores you
>she wants to do everything for you
>no one will ever know

Its time
Wincest
>>
>>29471225
i wanna casually tease twimom, pinching her crotchtits from behind when she's not expecting it
>>
File: large (17).png (676KB, 683x973px) Image search: [Google]
large (17).png
676KB, 683x973px
>>29471254
Different back stories are cool, one of them could be anon is initiating and she feels ashamed for liking it but keeps pushing him away and every time her resistance fades a little
>>
>>29471225
>i med it agen :DDDD
>>
File: large (16).png (348KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
large (16).png
348KB, 1280x919px
There could also be another story where she takes care of him reluctantly and sort of just grins and bears it because she feels like he needs it and a totally devoted mother will take care of all her son's needs
>>
>>29471225
That pic melts my heart
>>
just fucking rape her already
>>
>>29472065
Could be a prompt
>>
>>29472065
>>29472070
requesting twirape fics
>>
Anyone else need a book two of RiggyRag's anon and twi mom story?

http://pastebin.com/Cb4DayAh for those who are interested

Shit changed my life for the better
>>
Another possible angle is increasingly lewd things lead to wincest
>>
File: impatiens.png (272KB, 1600x1548px) Image search: [Google]
impatiens.png
272KB, 1600x1548px
>>29472065
>"Just fucking rape me already, Anon!"
>>
>>29475852
Its impossible to want to be raped because rape is by definition sex against the will of someone
>>
>>29471225
nice bubba
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.