[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they ever fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (789KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
789KB, 1200x675px
Did they ever fuck?
>>
Yeah. They let me watch. It was awesome.
>>
>>29467113
I wonder who they expect to win that
>"You think she'll be excited to meet us, Gabe?"
>''She'? Michelle, you and I both know whoever we have brunch with is going to be some fat neckbeard.'
>>
File: just no.gif (29KB, 225x556px) Image search: [Google]
just no.gif
29KB, 225x556px
>>
>>29467113
Either of them being relevant at all
>>
>>29467113
Literally fuck off Gryph0n
>>
>>29467113
>>29467113
>>29467113
They share rooms at cons, what do you think?
>>
>>29467113
Yes, and they moan in character. Had an abutting suite. Weirdest shit to hear through your wall at 2 am, even at a con.
>>
>>29467113
Had a drink with Gryphon once, after they ended it, she apparently likes it up the butt
>>
>>29467113
Does OP suck cocks?
>>
>implying both of them aren't deep in the closet
>>
Trump is tearing families apart and blatantly discriminating on the basis of religion, yet I can't think of worse human beings than the Crebers and BG.
>>
>>29467142
Nigga she's the age of consent in leafland
>>
>>29467113
It annoys me how important they think they are, look at those smug fucking faces.
shit
>>
>>29467113
Call me ass cravats but I don't get the hate behind BG or where it comes from. Did he do something shitty or are people just fanny-troubled cuz he's with Michelle?
>>
>>29467113
She's was under the thumb of her domineering mother her entire life, I guarantee that the first time she got him alone she had his pants round his ankles and was on her knees in front of him like a good little whore
>>
>>29467113
Imagine being Michelle at that con and having to be all like "damn, Gryphon, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pale and horrific square monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Claire Corlett in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Creber and not only sit in that chair while Gryphon flaunts his disgusting body of work in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his canuckness and greasy pale skin, and just sit there, song after song, hour after hour, while he perfected that smirk. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone there tells him she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GRYPHON SOUNDS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch hIS mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Claire Corlett and Maddie Peters and later alleged Mando Pedo for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his leaf faces as she puffs it out to smirk suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "rugged (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with white knights in the previous months. And then the camera man calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the con security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Michelle Creber. You're not going to lose your future musical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>29467113

You bet they did, every fucking day.
>>
>>29467113
he's a no talent hack, using her to get into the business that would never have let him in in the first place
he's literally destroying her career
>>
>>29470260
Not only hers, but his own. He literally said "fuck my fans" and yet, he's still got them. He's as much of a crybaby as big Jim.
>>
>>29470260
Didn't this board determine it was her parents doing the leeching off the fandom?

>>29470366
>He literally said "fuck my fans"
When?
>>
no, but he steals her panties out of the laundry basket every night
>>
>>29467113
She pegged him
>>
>>29470529
when he quitted the fandom to be creber's pimp
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.