[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 114

File: 1483473657396 (1).png (98KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483473657396 (1).png
98KB, 640x400px
DONG RING. Who where? edition

Previous thread: >>29434770

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>29465110
>That pic
My sides
>>
File: sharkpone.jpg (2KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
sharkpone.jpg
2KB, 125x111px
>>29456679
>At last!
>The last of the ponies was safely off the sinking yacht
>You were a bit tired from helping all those ponies, but you secured their safety
>Now you had to get off of the yacht yourself
>Except there was one tiny problem
>The last of the lifeboats was drifting away, filled to the brim with ponies
>Well, uh, no problem, you can just swim
>As you think that, the yacht tips to the side, knocking you off your feet
"WOOAAH!"
>Your head hits the guardrail, and the last thing you can see is the blue of the ocean enveloping you as your vision goes dark

>Holy shit
>Your head felt like it was about to explode
>You could hear the dripping of water reverberating around you, and you were laying on a cold, hard surface
>Your vision is shaky, but you think you're in a cave
>But the only exit you can see is high above you
>How'd you get in here?
>With a groan, you force yourself to stand up
>Eeyup, definitely a cave.
>There's a small pond off to one side
>And there's... furniture in here?
>What?
>It looked like it was all pony sized furniture, too
>Who put this here?
>As you ponder the mysteries of this cave, some splashing comes from the pond, and something leaps out
>Aw, hey, it was a pony mare!
>Except, she had.. BIG TEETH, GILLS AND A FUCKING SHARK TAIL!
"What the fuck!?"
>You fall backwards
>What is this thing?
>She flashes you a toothy grin
>"Hello!"
>Wait, what?
>"I'm Hayfin, but all my friends call me Hay! Or, well, they did, before I.."
>She puts a more somber look on for a second, but quickly returns to her grin
>"Nevermind! What's your name?"
>A sharkpony abomination was asking your name.
>How hard did you hit your head?
"Uhh.. I'm Anon."
>"Well, hi Anon! Welcome to my place!"
>She closes her eyes and smiles the happiest smile you've seen in a while
>She's showing off more sharp teeth than you're comfortable with seeing, but who are you to tell a sharkpony what to do?
>Maybe if you distract her enough, she won't eat you for a little while.

Cont.?
>>
File: Colonization_cover.jpg (98KB, 290x344px) Image search: [Google]
Colonization_cover.jpg
98KB, 290x344px
>>29465110
Why?
>>
>>29465166
hey I remember this. I used to play this all the time on my dad's old compaq computer alongside masters of magic and diablo II
>>
>>29465161
honestly, i'd rather you write a story with a different prompt focused more on a more defined and established story/path instead of an introductory or exposition-heavy worldbuilding fic.

play to your strengths
>>
>>29465210
Give him a shot, Anon
>>
>>29465197
Do you still have it?

Also did you play the updated version?
>>
>>29465197
>>
>>29465245
Why would they call if Civilization IV: Colonization if Civilization IV isn't required to play? Sure, they use the same engine, but by that logic, why don't we have "Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl: Clear Sky"?
>>
>>29465161
"So, uhm, how'd I get here?"
>Your throbbing headache makes coming up with sentences pretty hard, but you felt like if you stopped talking you were gonna become fishfood
>Literally.
>"Well, I was chasing a small boat full of ponies for some lunch."
>She grins a sheepish grin
>"And then I saw you fall off a bigger boat, and I said to myself, 'Ooh! Easy pickings!'"
>Damn, your impending doom saved a boatload of ponies
>"So I swam over to ya, but then I saw you weren't even a pony! Actually, I've never seen a stallion like you!"
>Being one of the few humans in Equestria does have it's perks.
"Well, Hayfin-"
>"Call me Hay, remember?"
"Right, Hay, thank you for saving my life. But uhh, I think I should be heading back to civilization. You mind pointing me to the nearest exit?"
>You might as well try to avoid being eaten.
>She smirks.
>"Ohh no, I saved your life, remember? You owe me."
>Great.
"Okay, then can you just eat me already? Please make it quick."
>You're surprised when she looks down at the ground with a hurt expression
>"W-what? I don't eat everyone.."
"Okay, then what am I here for?"
>She regains her confidence and looks back up at you
>"You're my new mate, Anon."
>What now?
"Woah, I'm sure a fine sharkpony like you can find a perfect sharkpony stallion for herself, what do you need me for?"
>She blushes
>"Well, there's not that many of us, so I figured an exotic mare like me needs an exotic stallion like you."
"There's no getting out of this, is there?"
>"Nope!"
>Oh, god damn it.
>>
File: STRIPED.png (130KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
STRIPED.png
130KB, 1172x1416px
BIG
STRIPED
FLANKS
>>
>>29465326
Why do all of your stories have forced relationships?
>>
>>29465376
I dunno, it was just in the prompt and there weren't any others I saw. Plus, it works pretty well in RGRE and I wanna see if I can do it better this time.
>>
>>29465371
I like big flanks and I cannot lie
You other stallions can't deny...
>>
>>29465245
yeah that's the remake.
We're talking about the original 1994 version
>>29465232
Nah, it was over a decade ago famalam
I haven't even seen my dad in 6 years. Incidentally, I heard they made a fan version called FreeCol with some tweaks to it
>>
>>29465371
I am opposed to ziggers
>>
Updated prompt collection:
http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
File: 28hB5Q_D.jpg (126KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
28hB5Q_D.jpg
126KB, 1252x1252px
>>29465326
I thought this was going somewhere else, please continue though
>>
>>29465703
I think you're a very nice person, Anon.

I'm curious though, where did you think it was gonna go?
>>
>>29465326
>vore
i like where this is going
>>
>>29465792
I thought you were going for a joke story, you ever seen old greg? Its an old skit from an adult swim show
>>
>>29465572
>not wanting to get STRIPED in front of all the flat pony mares
wtf man
>>
Alright, I got that revised chapter for the Crazy Sci-Twi story
>>
File: 1463165447138.png (651KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1463165447138.png
651KB, 950x950px
>>29465972
Not that guy, but fuck ziggers. The good mares need a chance too.
>>
>>29465976

>“[I][B]I WILL FEAST ON YOUR SOULS![/I][/B]”

>Anon watched as a demon, its eyes blazing with unholy fire, slammed itself against the barrier holding it in place over and over again. Each time that it rammed its body against its prison, dark green, foul-smelling blood seeped out of the many cuts on its person and a scream that would have given most nightmares erupted from its twisted, fang-filled mouth.

“…No.”

>Twilight, who had both a hayburger and a small vial floating on either side of her head, frowned. “Why not?” she asked as he made his way over to the only chair in the room and sat down.

Anon, leaning back into the chair, gave his boss a look that could have peeled paint. “I’m [i]not[/i] going in that summoning circle.”

>“[I][B]I WILL DRAG YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF TARTARUS AND EAT THE MARROW FROM YOUR BONES![/i][/b]” the demon roared, its rage shaking the very walls.

>“Come on, I know it looks scary but it’s not that bad,” Twilight said, taking a big bite out of her hayburger and noisily chewing.

“Then you go in there,” Anon replied, gesturing toward the spawn of Tartarus.

>“Somepony needs to stay out here and make sure the circle’s spells are working correctly,” Twilight said matter-of-factly. “And since Rainbow is out of town today, I need you to go in there—”

“No,” Anon interrupted, crossing his arms. “Rainbow might be stupid enough to jump in a tiny circle with a rage demon but I, most certainly, am not.”

>“All you need to do is get is some hair and a tooth or two,” Twilight said, nudging him with a wing. “You’ll be done before you know it!”

>Anon looked over at the demon, his nose scrunching up as it twisted its head three-hundred and sixty degrees around before hissing at him. He scratched his chin, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees.

“Well, at least you don’t want blood,” he dryly mused.
>>
>>29465976
Das cute hoers.
>>
>>29465988

>Twilight’s eyes lit up. “Well, actually, I [i]could[/i] use some demon blood,” she said, lifting a beaker from the table in the room with a spell and floating it over. “So, if you don’t mind, I’d like some of that too, Anon.”

“What’s with you and blood?” Anon demanded, looking over at her in exasperation.

>“Demon blood has many useful scientific applications,” Twilight said defensively. “And you were the one offering to get it.”

“I was [i]not[/i],” Anon sternly replied, poking her wither with a finger. “Because I’m [i]not[/i] going in there because I’m [i]not[/i] stupid and I do [i]not[/i] have a death wish.”

>Twilight rolled her eyes. “Come on Anon, you don’t need to be a little colt about this. Rainbow does this all the time and nothing bad happens to her.”

“Rainbow can slam into a mountain at five hundred miles an hour and walk away. A bad fall down a flight of ten steps could kill me.”

>“I’m telling you it’s not that bad.”

“Then I’m sure that you can get your purple fanny in there while looking after the circle then.”

>“[I][B]I WILL USE YOUR SKULLS AS CUPS, AND YOUR ENTRAILS AS CHEW TOYS FOR MY HOUNDS!” the demon snarled, its broken, hole-ridden bat wings flapping.

>Looking none too pleased, Twilight sat down next to her assistant. “Anon, that’s just a rage demon, it’s nothing to worry about—”

“If someone told me a couple of years ago that my future boss was going to say something like that, I’d have punched them right in the mouth…”

>“—[i]all[/i] you need to do is watch its teeth and make sure none of its saliva gets on you.”

Anon perked up. “Saliva?”

>He watched as some of the demon’s drool fell from its mouth and hit toward floor. With some alarm, he watched as it ate away the crystal with a sharp hiss.
>>
>>29465993

He found himself shaking his head. “No. Nope. You have me doing a lot of weird, crazy shit, Twi, but this is where I draw the line. I’m not doing this.”

>“I’ll be right here in case something happens,” Twilight reassured, finishing her hayburger with one last big bite. “And everypony knows that demons can’t hurt virgin stallions, so you’ll be fine.”

Anon twitched, looking over at the princess with a less than friendly expression. “First off, [i]fuck you[/i]. Second, we both know that that stallion thing is a crock.”

>“No, it’s not!”

Huffing, Anon looked over at the demon. “Hey. If I come in there are you going to attack me?”

>Flames erupted from the demon’s back as it threw back its mangled head and let out a roar. “[i][b]I WILL EXTINGUISH YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE![/I][/B]”

Anon smiled pleasantly. “Thank you,” he said, before turning back toward Twilight. “Not gonna attack me huh?”

>Twilight grumbled quietly to herself, her tail flicking against the ground as she looked down at the floor deep in thought. Her horn glowed, and with a pop another hayburger appeared right next to her. Still thinking hard, she took a bite out of it.

Anon seeing this, snorted to himself. “Are you sure you need another one of those?” he asked, and was pointedly ignored.

>Finally, after a few moments, the proverbial light bulb lit above Twilight’s head, causing her to perk up. “Oh! I know! Give me a second, I’ll be right back!”

>Before Anon could process what she had said,her horn flickered to life and both she and her hayburger disappeared with a pop.

“I thought you were supposed to be making sure the circle was right!” he yelled, before throwing up his hands.

Groaning to himself, he covered his face with his hands. “Why did that strip club have to take down that help wanted sign?” he grumbled.
>>
>>29466007

>The demon bashed its head against its prison with such force that one of its horns broke off with a sickening crack. It immediately roared in pain, bucking and braying and snarling.

>“[I][B]RELEASE ME, MORTAL! RELEASE ME SO THAT I MAY FEAST ON YOUR HEART![/I][/B]”

“Shut up, you knock-off bat pony,” the tired assistant said, leaning back into his chair and rubbing his temples.

>There was a pop, and in a flash of magic, Twilight reappeared right next to him with a smile--and breadcrumbs-- on her face. Looking over at her, Anon noticed that the princess had a series of items on her back. Items that had absolutely no business being in this room.

>“Here, you can use this stuff to protect yourself,” the princess said, levitating the items up from her back and setting them onto Anon’s lap.

“…An oven mitt, umpire’s helmet, and a cricket bat?” Anon said, bewilderment working its way into his voice as he looked down at the seemingly random assortment of things.

Nose scrunching up, he looked up at her questioningly. “Why the oven mitt?”

>“It’ll protect your hand when you’re extracting the teeth,” Twilight replied, all smiles.

Blinking owlishly, Anon back down at the objects in his lap. “You must be dumbest genius that I’ve ever met...”

>Twilight, choosing to ignore what her number two assistant had just said, gave him a nudge with her wither. “Since this is a low-level demon, we don’t have to prepare any of these items so that they can injure it. So all you need to do is go in there and wallop the thing a couple of times with the bat until its calmed down enough that you can get everything we need!”

“Where did you even get an umpire’s helmet and a cricket bat? I understand the oven mitt, but you’ve never played a sport in your entire life…” Anon muttered, picking up the bat and examining it.
>>
>>29466018

>With a spell, Twilight placed the umpire’s helmet—which was five sized too big for the human—onto his head, making sure to clip the chin strap into place. This caused the helmet to twist to the left slightly, but grabbing it with her hoof Twilight straightened it. Still smiling, she then placed her assistant’s hand into the oven mitt.

>“There we go! You’re all dressed up and ready,” she said with a little hop.

Anon’s bewildered look turned sour as he examined himself. “I look ridiculous.”

>“You look like somepony that’s ready to fight a demon,” Twilight chirped, straightening the helmet again when she noticed that it was slowly creeping to the left.

“If this is what you ponies wear when you’re fighting demons then I think I’m better off on another team,” Anon said, dropping the cricket bat to the floor and once again crossing his arms. “And I already told you, I’m not going in there. I don’t care what you bring me to wear, I don’t care what you say or do. There’s no way in hell that I’m going to step into that—”

>“I’ll give you double overtime pay for today.”

>Anon’s body jerked as if it had just been struck with lightning. Eyes widening, he looked over at his now smirking boss. Several emotions flashed across his face; anger, outrage, surprise, irritation. Sitting up in his chair, he puffed his chest out, ready to give Twilight a piece of his mind, but the alicorn was too fast for him.

>“I’ll give you double overtime pay for today [i]and[/i] tomorrow,” she offered, the smirk on her face turning into a grin.

Anon’s eyes narrowed down to slits. “Double overtime for the rest of the week.”

>Twilight’s grin vanished. “But it’s Monday!”

“There is no words in English, Equish, Entish,, Griffish, or Donkish that can come close to describe how little I give a shit,” Anon replied, looking her right in the eye.
>>
>>29466021

>Twilight’s nose scrunched up. “...Fine, but don’t I don’t want you complaining for the rest of the week,” she grumbled, taking a bite out of her hayburger.

“There is absolutely nothing on this earth that will keep me from complaining about working, whatever that job may be,” Anon said, climbing to his feet. “And you get ready to get me out of there quick. If I get bit in the ass I’m going to do more than complain.”

>Twilight’s smile came back to her face. “Thanks for doing this, Anon,” she said gratefully.

>Not looking at her, Anon lifted the cricket bat and smacked her hayburger out of the air. Twilight, seeing her delicious snack hit the dirty floor, squawked like an angry chicken.

>“Hey!”

The human ignored her, staring hard at the demon. “It is through force of will alone that I move this fragile form through the void,” he said, readying himself as the demon, baring its fangs, crotched down in a low and threatening manner.

Anon took a step toward the summoning circle, his grip on the cricket bat. “That and a nicer paycheck…”
>>
>>29466029
Alrighty, I'm done
>>
>>29466037
>RGRE Twi is a sociopath
What's new, huh? Also how come the normal townsponies aren't going apeshit at Twilight for putting a stallion under this much abuse?
>>
>>29465993
>Rage demon
>Bleeding green
>Spits acid
>Anon gives a very good reason for him not to go in, citing a pony's ability to walk away from fatal situations unharmed
LaP I love your writing, but your Anon's a pussy. I haven't read past this post but I'll bet you a hundred real life dollars that Anon buckles and goes in anyway
>>
>>29466061
Because they think surely it isn't that. He's just a hysterical stallion once again being over-dramatic about some menial chore that his patient employer has assigned to him. "Anger demon". Sure thing, colt.
>>
>>29465957
Nah, what's it about?
>>
>>29466125
And then he comes back missing an arm
>>
>>29466037
where is the pastebin LaP?
>>
>>29466160
No, humans can do that. If threatened, they can detach a limb and use it as a distraction.
>>
>>29466182
>they can detach a limb and use it as a distraction
lyra keep your OP mary-sue humans out of here
>>
>>29466037
I'm waiting patiently for this to start getting RGRE......
>>
>>29465371
>”It’s just not natural I tell yah!”
“Applejack calm down.”
>”Twilight I ain’t havin’ it.”
>Your wings rose up to your temples and began moving in a circular soothing motion.
“Remember when we had our little misunderstanding about Zecora? Maybe we should just be-“
>”That was different and you know it Twi, first it’s Anon, next thing yah know and all the colts will get stolen by those- those”
>Applejack was a good pony, but sometimes she had this bad habit of being a little…
>”Dang Ziggers!”
>Racist

Meanwhile at Sugarcube Corner
“I told you these cupcakes were great.”
>The zebrican princess only smiled as she engulfed another cupcake.
>Being the newly appointed ambassador to Zebrica was by far the best job you could’ve hoped for.
>Good pay, a great dental plan, and all the zebra princess pussy you could want.
>>
>>29466305
>dat thicc zebrican ass shakes the whole damn building
>every night
>The two move the bed to the basement, since stone walls are sturdier
>Get noise complaints
>Get ethical complaints about action's corrupting influence
>At least you know you're doing something right
>>
>>29465388
this forced relationships shit is why no one cares about your shitty writing

make an actual relationship and then you'll be more readable
>>
>>29466402
Chill, nigga.
It was a funny oneshot off of a prompt.
No need to scream about your lack of fetish.
>>
>>29466416
Damn, dude, chill out. Okay, fine, maybe you've got a point (although you could've been a lot less of a dickweed about it). I guess I'll wait for another prompt.
>>
>>29466455
Fuck me, I responded to the wrong guy, meant to respond to >>29466402
>>
>>29466305
>Applejack is correct
>Anon's zebra girlfriend is kind and loving, in fact, their relationship is basically a fairy tale come to life
>Stallions begin flocking to zebra mares in search of the same thing, and are not disappointed
>Pony mares find themselves without dick for the first time in centuries, as all the colts are currently balls-deep in zebra pussy
>>
>Not all zebras rhyme, Zeccora is just weird.
>>
>>29466523
I believe you mean
>I'm a weak writer who refuses to use a thesaurus
>>
>>29466544
I can make things rhyme but I'd rather it be a unique thing to Zeccora.
>>
File: 1486715270714.gif (2MB, 324x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486715270714.gif
2MB, 324x320px
>>29466402
>>
>>29466544
>"Anon ya dingus, gimme yo penis!"
>>
>>29466305
>The scene playing out before you was just downright confusing.
>The Zebrican Princess, or Maddie, as she preferred to be called was getting an earful from Applejack.
>What you didn’t know was why?
>”We don’t take kindly to your folk around these parts.”
>Did her ancestors and zebras not get along or something?
“Applejack just calm down and tell us what’s eating you already.”
>”You just stay quiet Sugarcube, this doesn’t concern you.”
>Actually it did.
>You were supposed to be looking after the princess.
>And getting verbally assaulted wasn’t going to look good on your record.
>”Your tongue lashing is quite inappropriate don’t you think, perhaps we could talk about this over drink?”
>”No can do, the only thing I want is you to do is leave town.”
>”My mission here is one of peace it wouldn’t bode well for me to let it cease.”
“Applejack she’s here to open up new trade agreements between our nations and you’re just being rude.”
>The apple mare only narrowed her eyes and decided to forego any more arguments.
>”You have till sundown to leave town.”
>With that just as quickly as she had appeared, Applejack was gone.
>That mare had some serious issues.
“Sorry about that, she get’s like that sometimes.”
>”Do not fret, though I doubt her threats are merely a way to vent.”
“So what do you want to do now?”
>A sly grin came over her neutral expression.
>”I have an idea to pass the time, the question you should ask is whether your place or mine.”
>You have to remember to tip the hotel staff because they were going to need a hell of a cleanup crew after the two of you were done.
>>
>>29466457
Nah, you write what you want, that chucklefuck is just REEEEing because it's the only thing neck-beards can do when they face something they don't like.
>>
>>29466402
Where's the story you've written with an actual relationship in it?
>>
>>29466628
Do you know how I can tell you're new?
>>
>>29466665
I've actually been gone awhile, left some time a little after season four. No, but really tell me why I'm new.
>>
>>29466674
Apparently you're new because you don't follow the legitimately autistic path of REEEEEing at things you don't like.
>>
>>29466796
I'm just gonna point at you and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>29466402
"So, uhm, how'd I get here?"
>Your throbbing headache makes coming up with sentences pretty hard, but you felt like if you stopped talking you were gonna become fishfood
>Literally.
>"Well, I was chasing a small boat full of ponies for some lunch."
>She grins a sheepish grin
>"And then I saw you fall off a bigger boat, and I said to myself, 'Ooh! Easy pickings!' So I swam over to ya, but then I saw you weren't even a pony! Actually, I've never seen a stallion like you!"
>Being one of the few humans in Equestria does have it's perks.
"Well, Hayfin-"
>"Call me Hay, remember?"
"Right, Hay, thank you for saving my life. But uh, I think I should be heading back to civilization. You mind pointing me to the nearest exit?"
>You might as well try to avoid being eaten.
>She frowns
>"I'd love to help you get back home, but.."
"But?"
>"We're kinda in a cave on an island in the middle of the ocean."
>Great.
>You let out a heavy sigh and sit down on the cave floor
"Isn't that just perfect?"
>Hayfin notices you're pretty upset over this
>"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm sure we'll find a way eventually. In the meantime, you can hang out with me!"
"Oh, yeah, because a sharkpony abomination is exactly the kind of company I enjoy."
>She looks hurt for a second before putting on a stern face
>"Would you rather I eat you?"
>Oh
>You seem to have forgotten you're talking to a predator here.
"No, sorry, I just.."
>Her look softens
>She walks over and sits next to you
>"I know I might not be the most enjoyable company, but I'm all you've got.. and you're all I've got. I've been living alone for about a year now."
"Is that why you won't eat me? So you have someone to talk to?"
>She looks down at the ground with a hurt expression
>"H-hey, I don't eat everyone, y'know.."
>Heh, she was kinda cute when she was embarrassed
>With the all this mess in the cave, it definitely looks like she could use a stallion's help
>Maybe your time on this island wouldn't be so bad after all

Better, faggot?
>>
File: 12.png (171KB, 298x397px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
171KB, 298x397px
>You are Anonymous
>You have been in the harem of Sultana Rahima for two years.
>You are one of her favourites, an Ikbal, the highest rank that can be attained before becoming one of her husbands.
>To climb higher, one had to give the Sultana a foal. Something very unlikely to happen, in your case.
>Despite many attempts, your seed would not take. Humans and ponies cannot breed.
>Not entirely unsurprising but you are still saddened by it. You love her and would happily give her foals if you could.
>But apparently it is not to be.
>The other harem members were quick to notice and just as quick to mock you for it.
>As long as Rahima wasn't present, of course.
>One of the husbands, Faizan, was especially infuriating.
>He'd walk past you when you were practicing your dancing or reading in the palace gardens, his five children in tow.
>When they passed you, he'd look at you with a smug, gloating expression on his face.
>Look at what I've made. You will never have this.
>Bastard.
>You take some small comfort in the fact that any love between him and the Sultana appears to have cooled.
>She did not give him any truly extravagant gifts on his birthday like she usually does with her husbands, only a modest sum of bits, and her attitude towards him that day was formal and stiff.
>You wonder if Rahima even slept with him that day. Hopefully not.
>Taking a deep breath, you calm yourself. Today is not a day to be angry.
>Rahima is coming home today.
>Her campaign against the zebra tribes in the south has been long but is now finally over.
>The husbands will be the first to greet her, and after them the Ikbals.
>You want to look your best for her.
>You take another look at yourself in the mirror, making sure you haven't missed anything.
>Your golden necklace and earrings, your bracelets, your robes...
>Yes, everything seems to be in order.
>Smiling, you turn away, leave the room and start making your way to the courtroom to await your beloved Sultana.

short I know but pls r8/h8
>>
>>29466865
>Sticking your dick in filthy sandpony vagina
You realize they wipe themselves with their hoof and only splash it around in water before eating, right?
>>
File: 1484949028113.jpg (17KB, 441x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484949028113.jpg
17KB, 441x257px
>>29466865
Where did this even come from?
>>
>>29466865
Political manslut backstabbing with Arabian Princesses? Sounds pretty good.
>>
>>29466898

There was a promp about Saddle Arabia last thread, I believe.
>>
>Anon is in an abusive relationship by pony standards
>No goodnight kisses
>Only 15 minutes of good-morning cuddling
>Whenever she makes cookies she gives Anon all the burnt ones
>Anon's mare friend finds out about this and whiteknights him super hard
>>
>>29466305
>>29466624

kek
>>
>>29466865
Well written, though I can't help get squicked by the idea of other husbands sleeping with Anon's beloved. The spouses using kids as status symbols among themselves is a good authentic touch.
I am interested, if you want to continue.
>>
>>29466824
much better you cunt
actually readable
now take the fucking time to make a slow relationship you giant cockgobbler
like sharkpone teaching anon how to fish properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmVWGvO8Yhk

or some other cute shit
>>
>>29466865
Cucks need to go back to their thread
>>
>>29466896

kek

>>29466900
>>29466963

>squicked by the idea of other husbands sleeping with Anon's beloved.

Yeah, I understand. I personally think a domimant woman, or pony in this case, having sex with her own harem of males and them being okay with it is pretty hot. But I get that not everyone is into the same that I am.

Alright, I'll see about writing some more later tomorrow. Right now I have to sleep.

I never thought the first thing (longer than 3 or 4 sentences) I'd write would be on a mongolian image board about My Little Pony. Not really sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>29466999
I like this teaching to fish idea
Check'd
>>
>>29467017
Not rgre enough
You're looking for marital problems thread
>>
>>29467035
This is the most polite "you're in the wrong thread" I've ever seen.
>>
>>29467035
> not rgre
Fuck off it's the most RGRE story we've had in a very long time.

> literally reversed roles, with harem of males
> strong assertive female (off-screen) who isn't just crazy for anon
> catty males
>>
>>29466865
I like it so far. Curious to see where you would take it.
>>
>>29467017

>I personally think a domimant woman, or pony in this case, having sex with her own harem of males and them being okay with it is pretty hot. But I get that not everyone is into the same that I am.

see anon, you understand not everyone gets it, and you obviously haven't been following rgre for very long, this story will 100% turn the thread into shitposting and autism

if you want actual feedback I highly recommend you that this to the marital problems thread, they are more than likely to enjoy this story and provide feedback and ideas
>>
>>29467179
>you obviously haven't been following rgre for very long, this story will 100% turn the thread into shitposting and autism
This made me laugh really hard. We're getting more and more like AiE by the day.
>>
>>29467035
>>29467179
> suggesting marital problems thread
But, the anon in this story isn't having real marital problems? If anything it sounds like he's in a pretty good place; not the best but whatevs. He doesn't seem too broken up about it either, so it's not a tale of regret & revenge as most Marital problems are.

That said I'm all for seeing some backroom fighting for harem dominance. Or maybe some daring zebra mares will cross the border and raid the palace in revenge, making off with anon as plunder.

And as much as we're all "herd herd herd" up in here, in a society with vastly unequal wealth distribution, it would be perfectly reasonably for a mare at the top to have a bunch of males all to herself.
>>
>>29467217
Except we function and produce content on a regular basis.
>>
>>29466824
I personally liked it the first way better but this is good too.
>>
File: 1485438366501.jpg (80KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485438366501.jpg
80KB, 640x478px
>>29467247
>> suggesting marital problems thread
>But, the anon in this story isn't having real marital problems?
>>
>>29466564
>>29466523
I like the idea that it is a trait unique to Zebra Shamans.
>>
>>29466918
>>No goodnight kisses
>>Whenever she makes cookies she gives Anon all the burnt ones

Truly this is the face of EVIL
>>
>>29466029
YESSSSSS!
>>
>>29467247
It doesn't show up very much, since they actually got married instead of just shacking up, but occasionally the idea floats around of Cadence adding Anon to her family, and having two stallions all to herself, to the envy of mares everywhere.
>>
>>29466865
>Queen opala
what the fuck...
>>
File: johnny bravo.png (457KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
johnny bravo.png
457KB, 1280x930px
Now bend over and write more
>>
File: IMG_8382.jpg (99KB, 789x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8382.jpg
99KB, 789x1079px
>>29465110
So what kind of Toyline would little Colts would like?

I'll go first:

>Pretty Princes: doll collection
>Perfect gift for your perfect little Prince!
The toylines needs to be something that girls would like in real life
>>
>>29466624
do you know how real racists actually act, or are you just going off of what hollywood thinks the 1890s were like?
>>
>>29467718
Oh man, I know that pone. I can tell exactly what's going to happen next.
>>
How do mares OBJECTIFYING colts?
>>
>Go on, my son! Stick it rite in me minge!
"Can't we - make out a bit first?"
>You wot, you wot? Wot are ya, a poof?
"I'm... not ready."
>Wot, yoo not got a stiffy yet? >Fakkin' 'ell, we int got orl nite.
>'Ow about rubben me teats for a bit, that do it for yer?
"Well..."
>Carm on you fakkin' bender! I ent 'ad a shag since larst toosday, get that willy up and starting pauhndin' me vage wiv it willyer?
"Oh..." *boner is kill*
>Stone the fakkin' crows, yer gorn completely limp now intcher?
>Wot a waste of fakkin' time. Yer got a fag at least?
"I don't smoke..."
>Fakkin' 'ell
>>
>>29467883
Chavtavia is the best.
>>
File: large[1].png (91KB, 896x820px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
91KB, 896x820px
>"Come on cutie! Why dont you let me take you home and have a little fun?"
>The audacious little mare slaps you on the ass
>You are about to punt the little football until you hear you marefriend yell back
>"W-why dont you just b-buck off Short Hop? Anon is taken!"
>Short Hop casts a dismissive glance at Derpy and laughs
>"He's only taken because he doesn't realize that he doesnt't need to settle for damaged goods."
>Your knuckles crack as your fists clench
"Shut your fagg-"
>You are cut off as Derpy launches from her chair and lands in front of Short Hop, wings unfurled and tuft out
>"ANON IS MINE! I WONT LET YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME!"
>You reel back at the volume of Derpy's shout
>The mare in front of her recoils like she had been slapped
>She almosts seems to give up until she glances back at the table she came from
>The mares at the table shout out encouragement for the little shit
>Emboldened by her comrades she puffs her chest out stares down Derpy
>"Bring it."
>She squeaks it out and all hell breaks loose
>Derpy launches herself at Short Hop using her wings to propel her with incredible force
>Short Hop barely had time to rear up when they collide
>A ball of biting kicking and shouting pony rolling around on the floor
>When you finally overcome your shock you rush forward to help Derpy
>As you reach out to grab her your head explodes in pain
>When it fades slightly you realize you are on the ground covered in booze
>Reaching up you feel blood seeping through your scalp and what feels like glass shards
>Its only when a mare yells "SHE JUST GLASSED A COLT!" do you put two and two together
>In what seems like slow motion though it could just be the head injury half the bar throws themselves at the three mares that were with Short Hop
>The havoc from the brawl was almost as debilitating as your head wound
>>
File: large[1].png (295KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
295KB, 1280x864px
>>29467903
>Somehow through the foggy daze in your mind you managed to find a thought
>DERPY!
>Your eyes widen in panic as you look around for your marefriend
>You finally spot her on the very edge of the brawl
>Your eyes catch one of hers as she rears back and bucks Short Hop into the crowd
>She turns back and sees that her opponent is caught in the maelstrom of mares and quickly turns back to you
>She flashes you a short triumphant smile that causes her split lip to bleed more
>Then she sees you are injured and in one of those rare moments both her eyes lock onto you
>She rushes over to you almost as fast as she slammed into the other mare
>"ANON! ANON ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"
>Wrapping your arms around her you scan her for injuries
>Seeing nothing more than a bleeding lip and swelling eye you relax a little bit
"Yeah I think Im alright. Probably gonna need to go to the hospital though."
>Her eyes somehow get wider and before you know it you are being half pulled half flown across town to the hospital

>Two hours later
>You are laying in a hospital bed
>They pulled the glass out of your scalp and bandaged it up
>Not bad enough for stitches and it shouldnt scar but they have to keep you over night for observation
>Derpy managed to make it out with only minor injuries but she is gonna have a black eye for a while
>She has been silent since she found out that you were going to be ok
>She is sitting in the chair next to your bed and has been staring at two different tiles on the floor for about twenty minutes
"Derpy whats wrong?"
>She shakes her head
>"Its nothing Anon."
>You can tell by the sound of her voice something is definitely wrong
"Don't lie to me bubblebut."
>Your nickname for her gets her attention
>She sighs and looks up at you
>"Its my fault you got hurt. I wasn't mare enough to protect you."
"Derpy it wasn't your fault at all. It was those crazy mares."
>She shakes her head
>"If I hadn't started the fight you wouldn't have been hurt."
>>
File: 1477711817132.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1477711817132.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>29467903
yes
>>
>>29467918
>You get off the bed and pick up your mare
>"Anon you're hurt! You shouldn't be up!"
"Shush!"
>You boop her which makes her scrunch her face up
>She winces as it causes her to move part of her bruised face
"Sorry."
>Gently you carry her over to the bed and lay back down with her on your stomach
>You stroke her mane and she leans into your hand
"Derpy I know its not your fault because if you hadn't started that fight I would have."
>"But!"
"Shush. The only butt I care about is yours."
>She sighs again and lays her head down on your chest
>You both lay there in silence while you gently stroke her mane
>When a thought pops in your head you have to ask it
>"Hey Bubblebut what caused you to do that anyways? This isnt the first mare to be a little cunt around us."
>She mumbles something into your chest
"What was that?"
>She lifts her head up and you can see the tears in her eyes
>"Because I am already a failure as a pony. I didnt want to be a failure as a mare too."
>She turns her head away
>"Though now I am just an all around failure."
>You pull her against you again
>She squeaks as you pull her in for a quick kiss
"Derpy you are as far from failure as a mare can get. You are a great marefriend, an amazing mailmare, and you have one of the meanest donkey kicks I have ever seen."
>The last part gets a chuckle out of her
"Im serious! Did you see that mare fly? For a second I thought you had kicked her so hard a pair of wings had popped out of her."
>She wipes her face with her hoof and smiles up at you
>You lean down and kiss her again
"Derpy every day you make me more proud to be your coltfriend. Today I am just a little more proud than most days."
>>
>>29467928
Sorry if there are any fucked up parts. 4chan fought me tooth and nail when it came to posting this.

Hope you enjoy it friends.
>>
>>29467944
Please never leave us.
>>
File: high impact sexual violence.png (472KB, 825x781px) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual violence.png
472KB, 825x781px
>>29467944
>derpywaifu
>>
File: 1476044030748.png (112KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476044030748.png
112KB, 316x400px
>>29467928

Top shelf stuff.
>>
>>29468175
>Top shelf
Poor pacing, imagery, and punctuation does't exactly qualify as top shelf material, anon.
>>
>>29468207
He just means we need more of the Derpster around here.
>>
>>29468222
trips confirm more ditzy horse
>>
File: 1482411713765(1).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482411713765(1).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Sometime after her marriage, Cadence has a drunken night of sex with Anon.
>Both agree to never speak of it again in the morning.
>After Flurry's birth, Cadence notice's something odd about Flurry.
>Namely, the growing canine teeth and oddly aggressive demeanor that a foal should not have.
>Cadence flashes back to the drunken night a year ago.
>She, a princess, who has a monogamous husband in a land where the genders are skewed, gave birth to a bastard after cheating, something most mares don't even get the chance to do.
>It hits her like a ton of bricks just how hard she killed herself socially.
>Fuck fuck fuck what does she do?!
>>
"Shucks Twilight, I aint sure whut I'm able to teach that mighty tall glass of water. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I aint exactly known for pickin up stallions."
>"Well I know you don't go seeking them out, but a strong mare like you never has any trouble getting them to notice you. Remember Trenderhoof?"
>She giggles as you roll your eyes.
"Yes, and I'd also like to forget. Way too coltish for me."
>You do know a lot of hard working janefilly type stallions, unfortunately they all seem to be related to you.
>"Well the point is while you don't think you have anything to teach, you may just accidentally do just that. And besides, it'll still be good for Nonny to learn more about the different types of personalities mares can have. We might just find out he has a thing for cowgirls."
>You have to fan yourself with your hat a little as you let out a deep breath.
"Alright alright you made yer point, I'll take him off yer hooves for a while."
>You place your hat back on your head.
>She smiles and lightly presses her neck to yours, rubbing softly. "Thanks AJ, I just know you two are going to have a great time, he's...."
>You wait a good ten seconds as she just stands there, before you take a few steps back to see the faraway look on her face.
"Dreamy huh?"
>You chuckle as she shakes her head and blushes. "Yeah, oh yeah..."
"So where is he anyway?"
>>
>>29467883
oh fuck that's adorable!

we need more chavtavia!
>>
>>29468364
>"BOOM!" You suddenly hear a deep voice shout, accompanied by what may as well be an explosion.
>You and Twilight sprint to the sound as quickly as possible, dodging tree after tree as you run through the orchid.
>You dig your hooves into the dirt to come to a stop, surveying the scene before you.
>An apple tree with all its apples bucked.
>And that's not all, all the leaves have fallen off as well, the whole thing's slanting over with a few roots having been pulled up from the earth, and in the centre, where the bark has been smashed away, is a smoking dent in the shape of a huge fist.
>And in front of it, Nonny Bravo and Applebloom.
"What in the-"
>Nonny spins around multiple times so his whole body is a blur. "Ha ho!"
>He poses a few times as he stops in front of your sister.
>"I don't know what this here tree did to tick you off, but he aint gonna be bothering you any more little missy, ha!"
>He about turns quickly, pointing an accusatory finger to the tree.
>"As for you, your mini damsel in distressing days are over, not while Nonny Bravos around."
"Uhhh..."
>>
>>29468375
>You warily trot closer to them, trying to ignore the feelings fluttering through you as you look over his studly bod.
"Applebloom, were you tryin ta buck this tree?"
>Before she can answer, you're snatched up and layed across one of Nonnys powerful forelimbs as he gazes down to you, and your hind legs start automatically rubbing themselves together.
>"She was, but don't you fret none." He raises a leg, placing it on the stump of a tree you'd previously cut down, looking forwards and up to the skies.
>"For wherever I see a flustered filly being intimidated by some taunting tree..." He pulls out a red white and blue flag from somewhere, holding the pole up high with the tip planted next to his foot on the tree stump, the huge amount of thin fabric flapping in the breeze.
>"Nonny Bravo will rescue that filly, defeat the tree, and save the day! All hopefully while babes are watching."
>His head swivels left and right, searching, before looking down to Twilight. "You didn't happen to see any babes I might have overlooked did you?"
>She smiles apologetically to him. "Sorry Nonny, you're still the only human in Equestria."
>"Dang." He places you back down to your hooves.
>You breathe in and out, trying to replace his musk with the normal fresh air, trying to forget how effortlessly he lifted you.
>"Uhh, thanks for fighting that tree for me Nonny! Hey listen, I've got my cutie mark and everything now, so it probably wouldn't even be illegal if we-"
"Applebloom!"
>"I was just gonna say kiss, AJ, gosh, nothing like in those Playmares of yours."
>>
>>29468382
"Oh yeah? Come 'ere a minute!"
>"You come 'ere a minute!"
"Oh yeah?"
>You shake your forelimb at her as she shrieks with a giggle and runs away, and you let out a sigh.
"Sorry about that Nonny."
>"That's okay, I know what it's like to have an annoying little girl running around, always getting into your stuff, crampin your style, drivin away the babes, always lookin happy to see you...."
>He stares far away into the distance for a moment.
"Nonny?"
>He looks back down to you. "So what's a Playmare?"
>Your eyes shoot wide open as Twilight giggles beside you. "And with that I'm off, have a nice day AJ, Nonny!"
>She happily trots away to leave you with the awkward hanging question.
"Uh, nuthin, come on, you look like the kinda guy would enjoy some sweatin. Uh, workin."
>Mind outta the gutter there filly.
"So apart from that one tree that was uh, clearly evil, the rest of them in this section need ta be bucked just so that the apples fall off em."
>You take a deep breath to prepare yourself.
"Here, let me show you..."
>>
>>29468392
>You use the cart plus an upside down bucket to get yourself nice and high, gently running your hooves along the muscular boulder that makes up part of his arm.
"S-so you bring your arm back... That's it..."
>You rub against his shoulder briefly, before you guide him, slowly moving his arm forwards until his fist touches the tree.
"Now you want to hit here, right in the centre so you don't glance off of it, and so the tremors run all the way to to tip of each branch..."
>You run your hooves down his arm, feeling each muscle that blends into the next, his power throbbing through each one, his body feeling so warm.
"Now as you're, so, so mightily strong... Yer gonna have ta make sure that as your fist hits the tree, yer arm is just about locked straight, and you aint pushin through..."
>You guide his arm back again, until you're positioned at his shoulder again, breathing heavily, panting softly by his ear.
>Hoo nelly that was not supposed to get you so riled up.
"G-give it a shot."
>His arm immediately explodes forwards, fist thudding into the tree, but this time without him leaning his body into it and trying to push through, all the apples fall down, and nothing else.
>You wipe off the sweat that was beading on your forehead.
"Perfect..."
>>
>>29468402
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>You smile as you look over to your partner, bucking another tree.
>It's been nice, some good conversation, even if you do keep saying dumb things, blushing, and having your back legs give out so you end up trying to buck the trees with your flank.
>You'd almost started giving up hope that you'd find a stallion like this.
>Not afraid to put some work in, that doesn't get offended if you actually treat them as an equal...
>Of course he still freaked out a little when one of the apples fell on his head and he had to pull out a pocket mirror to make sure his mane was still perfect, but hey, he is a stallion after all.
>And that mane does look darn sweet on him.
>The two of you talked about his old life, and the little girl that was constantly causing hijinks.
>"Applejack! Applejack!"
>You turn to the sound to see two fillies running towards you.
>Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo.
>This can't be good.
"Girls what is it?"
>"They pant for a few seconds to catch their breath. "Applebloom.." "The Everfree.."
"Stay at the barn!"
>You call out before you start galloping, Nonny at your side running with you.
>The girls shout out something about an apple core, but you've no time for apples right now.
>As you break through the forest line, into the Everfree, you can hear your sister screaming for help.
>You chase down the sound, dodging passed trees once again.
>>
>>29468392
>He looks back down to you. "So what's a Playmare?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpOt17zWnn0
>>
>>29468408
>You come to a clearing, where you find Applebloom, backing up as much as she can against a cliff face, with a monumental manticore stalking towards her, growling.
>And then pouncing.
"APPL-"
>"SUZY!"
>Nonny dashes ahead of you with lightning speed, tackling into the side of the manticore, the two tumbling away in a flurry of fur and muscle.
>You rush on over to your sister, bringing her back to the relative safety of the trees as you look her over, finding only a few scrapes, probably from running and getting caught by twigs and leaves.
>The two of you look to Nonny, wrestling with the manticore, hands on its upper and lower teeth, holding it back and pulling its mouth wide open as it tries to bite off his head.
>A huge paw takes a swipe at him. "Arrgh!"
>He casts the beast to the side as he looks down to his chest, claw marks ripped through the fabric of his clothing, blood running in small rivers from long cuts on his chest.
>"My bod. My illustrious bod! You'll pay for that you overgrown rug, c'mere!"
>The two clash again, this time with Johnny punching the beast so hard its big fanged teeth get knocked out in a shower of white and red, sailing through the air, as the beast too goes flying back.
>It crashes into the cliff side, crack marks splitting open in the ancient solid rock.
>Nonny's on the monster once again, wrestling with it, tying it up with its own scorpion tail before backing up and dusting his hands.
>"Take that you sour puss."
>>
>>29468415
>He strides back over to the two of you as you gaze up to him in awe, and shame.
>Sure it was a fully grown manticore, and you were more preoccupied with your sister, but you did nothing.
>You just let a colt, and no matter how huge and beefy he is he's still a colt, throw himself into a suicidal situation, as you just sat there and did nothing.
>"Are you alright?"
"Are you alright?"
>You both ask at once.
>"I'm fine, how's you and your sis?"
>You let out a relieved breath, before looking down to your sleeping sister, leaning against you.
"Fine as well, she's just tuckered out..."
>He leans down, gently lifting her up, and resting her in barely more than the crook of his arm.
>He does the same with you and his other arm, except you've got your flanks sat against his warm muscled arm, back leaning against him as you stare forwards.
>The two of you rest as Nonny takes you back to the farm, where you assure Appleblooms friends you're all alright.
>The three of them are gonna get a right hollerin at tomorrow, and Applebloom will have so many chores she'll wish that manticore had gotten hold of her instead of you.
>But for now, they're free to go.
>You lead Nonny up to her room so he can place her down for a little nap, before you lead him to the living room to take a seat on the couch as you get some medical supplies.
~~~~~
>>
File: Woa mama.png (96KB, 545x635px) Image search: [Google]
Woa mama.png
96KB, 545x635px
>>29468415
>blood running in small rivers from long cuts on his chest
>>
>>29468434
>You focus on the task, ignoring his now bare torso while you're in his lap, all those gorgeous muscles on display.
>As you do so you also try and calm your nerves and keep your hooves steady by talking to him a little more about the similarities between Applebloom and Suzy.
>Just before you wrap the bandages around him, you can't help yourself.
>You lean forwards, and plant a soft tender kiss over one of his rapidly healing wounds, in your mind kissing it better as well as showing your appreciation for his immense bravery and strength.
>Your lips are stained red as you can't help but to place more kisses, along each of the marks he received for your sister.
>Father forgive me...
>You pull back, slightly breathless and dizzy as you, with him helping, wrap the bandages around him.
"Thank you Nonny... I owe you more than anything I have to give..."
>You rest your head lightly against him, your hat tilting to the side.
>His fingers gently scratch just behind your ears as you rest with him.
>"Hey, it's no problem, I-"
"No, no Nonny... I'm not going to forget this... Would, would you like to stay for dinner? I'm sure Applebloom would like to thank her saviour too."
>You make sure to add on your sister, don't want to make this sound like a date, especially when he doesn't see ponies in that way yet.
>You're not sure you could survive being rejected by him now.
>He smiles warmly down to you. "Sounds swell."
>"Awwww that's so sweet, now don't you two make just the cutest couple..."
>Your eyes open in alarm as you turn.
"G-Granny, n-now don't get any ideas..."
>"I keep tellin AJ she needs ta find herself a stallion to put a foal in her. I aint gettin any younger. That reminds me! Wait right there stud, I've got an album of Applejacks foal pictures I just know you''ll enjoy."
>... Where's a manticore when you need one?

http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous
>>
>>29468452
Fascinating...
>>
>>29468452
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
>>
>>29467883
>"Stick it up me shitpipe then, ya poof!"
>>
>>29468452
>Granny Smith: The Amazingly Embarrassing Elder
>>
I binged daring douche, so now all my greens come out reading like brandnewwritefag
>>
>>29466624
Loved it.
>>
>>29468452
Good stuff
>>
File: 1450502386101.png (329KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450502386101.png
329KB, 1100x700px
>>29468557
>Your marefriend Spitfire brings you home with her.
>Her widow mom unashamedly hits on you.
>Sptifire is embarrassed, but doesn't stop it.
>Remember that you saw one smaller herd in Ponyville where a mare and her mother were both in it.
>Wait...
>Oh shit.
>>
>>29468712
>Your Superior Human Predatory Hearing allows you to hear their whispers
>"Moooom, I called first dibs, ok?"
>"You're right, dear, lemme know how he is in the sack!"
>"Mom! Wait until he's not here to ask that, ok?"
>>
File: 1443993984502.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443993984502.png
76KB, 500x500px
>>29467928
daww
>>
File: 1376603900704.png (69KB, 163x256px) Image search: [Google]
1376603900704.png
69KB, 163x256px
>>29468382
>>"Uhh, thanks for fighting that tree for me Nonny! Hey listen, I've got my cutie mark and everything now, so it probably wouldn't even be illegal if we-"
KEK
damn appleblooms putting on some real aggressive moves before any other mare
>>
>>29468452
Reading this makes me want to watch johnny bravo, but it always tumblr tier triggers me how johnny gets abused with no repercussions.
>>
>>29468906
I just found out there's a movie where he becomes a bollywood star, it's pretty good.
>>
>>29468906
I know that feel. Especially since he was always such a great dude in the show, constantly getting shat on.
>>
>>29468222
Trips confirm good taste.
>>
>>29466029
Tom Cruise
>>
>>29468906
nah, i would have been fine with all of that if, at the end, I knew it would all end with him landing in a loving relationship with a girl who like johnny for who he is, not what he looks like. some girl who could see past the front he puts up to get babes.
>>
>>29468976
>Fine with someone getting the shit beat outta them for simply saying hi or giving a complement
You're a strange one.
>>
>>29468982
i meant if there was a reward at the end of the journey, that somehow johnny learned from these experiences and figured out how to pick the right woman.

it's also a cartoon with cartoon physics, so most of the time his pain is temporary and avoidable if he only learned. the total lack of any kind of character development throughout the entire show really bummed me out.
>>
>>29467704
That's not Queen Opala, she's got a bob cut and, usually, blue eye shadow.
>>
>>29467288
>Except we function
That's a stretch.
>>
>>29466865
Moar
>>
>>29468452
you're doing God's work Captain
>>
>>29466865
This won't do. You must have foals with her.
>>
>>29466865
>>29469071
>have foals with her
ew no. don't have foals with a woman who obviously is disinterested in their upbringing and sees them as little more than trophies and status symbols for other people to admire.
what, do you think that just because she likes your dick more than the others she will, for some strange reason, pay more attention to the offspring of your seed more than the other males in her harem? delusional.
we may love the idea of breeding mares and making a large brood with them, but not at the cost of a loving family.
>>
>>29469226
Blah blah.
>>
>>29469226
I have to agree with you here.
The Anon may like his owner, but in the end he's just a broken tool. Supposed to relieve her stress and father children.
>>
>>29467838
A full stomach, snuggly cuddles, and a warm bed after that with Johnny sleeping on top of the covers is what's going to happen.
>>
>>29466029
Shouldn't this be in the scitwi thread? There's no rgre.
>>
>>29468314
>Fuck fuck fuck what does she do?!
She write the rest of the story, for fuck sake.
>>
>>29469226
> She sees her kids as trophies and status symbols
Way to reading comprehension. This is Old-testament style, "If I have more kids than the other husbands, I am better than them." The sultana loves all her kids as her kids, not as status symbols.
Genesis 30:1-24 is good example of how this sort of relationship could look like, with the spousal politics and such.
>>
I'm afraid Faizan has not been faithful.
>>
>>29468452
Will AJ's southern hospitality and applebucking thighs finally get Nonny Bravo out of the Cali and into the Pony? Maybe with a generous serving of hard cider to lubricate the transition?
>>
>>29469750
No.
Nonny is not for sexual.

>>29469226
I find this repulsive to be quite honest.

>>29469010
>>29467704
Most importantly, Queen Opala is a cat.

>>29468452
You did well.

>>29468314
>Anon didn't get her preggers
>Humans can't get ponies preggers
>Cadence does not know this though.
>Shining was there for that drunken night.
>"Shove it in her peehole bro! High five!" said Shining as he throatfucked his wife
>Cadence does not know that either.

>>29467928
Derp horse cute horse.
Write more things.

>>29467883
Too short/10
Try to make it longer.

>>29467859
Ponies are already objects to begin with.

>>29467701
>Cadence adding Anon to her family
>Cadence adopts Anon because weird horse things.
>Maybe he needed parent's permission to enroll in magic school or something
>He is now invited to all the family events
>Enduring the joked about the situation is a small price to pay for VAST COSMIC POWER
>Zap zap zap motherfucker.

>>29466865
Continue.
It's weird but you seem to be doing okay at writing it so far.

>>29466824
>>29465326
>>29465161
Sharkpone needs snoot puching.
Eating boats is forbidden.

>>29466624
>>29466305
Applejack will get punished if she interrupts Anon's fun time again.
And not punished in a fun way.

>>29466037
I didn't like this chapter as much as the previous chapter.
>>
>>29467017
I will definitely say to get a trip so that the REEEEEEEEEEEers can just block you, and to point out thats why you have a trip since some of them aren't smart enough to lurk more.
>>
>>29468314
8/10 idea would read at least twice
>>
>>29468415
>>"That's okay, I know what it's like to have an annoying little girl running around, always getting into your stuff, crampin your style, drivin away the babes, always lookin happy to see you...."
>"APPL-"
>>"SUZY!"

Why do we feel, master Wayne?
>>
>>29468452
M-My heart~
>>
File: fixed.png (1MB, 1280x1474px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1MB, 1280x1474px
>>29468557
ugh, do i have to fix this every time it's posted?
>>
>>29469970
But ponies don't have navels.
>>
>>29469970
Yes.
>>
>>29470003
All placental mammals have a navel.
>>
>>29470003
http://ourfirsthorse.com/2007/06/horses-have-a-belly-button/
>>
>>29469007
I felt it was worse than that.
If anything, the more the show went on, the worse the characters got.
Johnny went from a humorous doof in season 1 to legitimately retarded by the end. It was embarrassing and kinda sad to see.
>>
>>29470023
>>29470025
I said ponies, not horses. See pic related.
>>
>>29470036
You some kind of navel hater?
>>
File: fixedtoo.png (270KB, 900x1556px) Image search: [Google]
fixedtoo.png
270KB, 900x1556px
>>29470036
i'll fix all of 'em, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>29470036
That pony also appears to have one giant tooth in her mouth.
>>
>>29469970
Why would the suit have a bellybutton?
>>
>>29468392
>"Oh yeah? Come 'ere a minute!"
>>"You come 'ere a minute!"
I can't breathe
>>
>>29470128
two words son.
SKIN
TIGHT
>>
>>29470063
They have fur, dude.
>>
File: 1485167115993.gif (880KB, 307x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485167115993.gif
880KB, 307x236px
>>29468906
>>29468919
>>29468976
>>29469007
>>29470035
do you guys remember the episode where they turned Jonny into a girl and then went full Tumbler?

weapons grade cringe.
>>
>>29470266
Even skin-tight clothes do not really work that way, anon.
>>
>>29470556
idk nigga i just wanna lick dat belly nutton
>>
>>29470591
So, you like navels, huh? Do you like them enough to call it a fetish?
>>
>>29470014
>Take in mature, older mares down on their luck.
>Adventure across Equestria for the fountain of youth, because you know it's there somewhere.
>Give your experienced waifus a new lease on life.
>Get the best of both worlds with youthful, yet wizened mares.
>>
>>29470674
>Don't want to keep them at MILF status
The fuck is wrong with you, Anon?
>>
>>29470685
But they're mature.
>>
>>29470263
Why I oughta...
>>
>>29470591
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and you can't believe this is happening
>Anon, who you've been crushing on ever since you fucked up that toilet cleaning spell and summoned him to Equestria, has finally agreed to let you go down on him!
>Everypony said you'd be a 30 year old virgin, but nope! You're only 29! Take that, bitches!
>You kiss him on the lips, and feel as he continues to kiss a line down your body
>Oh my, I wonder where those lips will- Wha?
>You feel a warm, wet motion in your navel
>Is- Is he giving your belly button a rimjob?
>Must be some sort of human custom
>>
>>29470674
>>29470014
>Move to Canterlot.
>Meet an older mare in the bar one night.
>With a bit of bonding over drinks, learn that she was kicked out of her house and family by her stallion after the nastiest of more than a few arguments.
>Shit man, that doesn't sit right with you.
>Offer your spare room to her free, much to her shock.
>Grow closer to her, as she does to you.
>Finally, you can't take it and admit you love her.
>She sadly turns you down, not wanting you to weighed down by a "sad mare well past her prime."
>Fuck that.
>Find a way to bring her back to her prime so she'll accept you and get a second chance at once.
>Doesn't matter of that means blowing all your savings on a de-aging potion or punching out some ancient evil guarding the fountain of youth, you MUST have her.
>Return with your prize and give it to her.
>She's beyond stunned. No stallion would ever go so far for a mare. This is something out of a fantasy book.
>Tearfully, she accepts both the second chance and your affection.
>Young once more, you and her plan to elope and marry.
>But before you can do that, she wants to explain to her now adult children.
>That's cool.
>Get a sinking feeling when you and her take a train to Ponyville.
>Feeling gets worse when she heads right for the gaudy crystal castle in town.
>Well, now you know why the name "Twilight Velvet" was ringing so many bells.
>>
>>29471029
> Anon achieved the dream of every pimply teenage cawadooty player
> He really did fuck your mom last night.
>>
File: 1466694371008.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466694371008.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>29471237
>>
>>29471237
>>
>>29471029
"You know, Twilight, it's not as bad as you think."
>"How?! Y-you're my father now, this is not ok!"
"Look, you don't have to call me Daddy if you don't want to..."
>Lean in real close to her ear wearing the smuggest of smug grins
"Your mother does that enough already, it would be weird if you did too."
>>
>>29471029
>Anon purposefully says shit to Twilight like, "your mother and I think..." and "your mother and I want to talk to you..."
>Manages to keep a straight face when he starts to insist that Twilight call him "dad"
>In reality, Anon doesn't actually care what Twilight calls him
>He just thinks that the way the purple mare glares at him when he brings it up is hilarious
>>
plaster
>>
>>29471029
>The next family gathering is tense.
>You can practically feel the seething hate between Night Light and Anon.
>>
>>29467773
I was going for the most cliched racist I could think of at the time.
>>
File: 6eoxf7.jpg (10KB, 300x361px) Image search: [Google]
6eoxf7.jpg
10KB, 300x361px
>>29471514
>>29471430
>Anon and TwilightVelvet show up with a daughter.
>The satyr girl already made it into celestia shcool for gifted unicorns.
>She's basically a less autistic version of twi with access to human ingenuity.
>She and flurryHearth get along like a house on fire
>Candance finds her adorable.
>Twi is ecstatic as she gets to play the big sis role.
>Shining likes anon's bombass tea
>NightLight buttmad, Anon is nearing a smugness singularity
>>
>>29471646
>satyr
Uh-oh. You just said the magic word, Anon.
>>
File: [Screaming Internally].png (320KB, 471x564px) Image search: [Google]
[Screaming Internally].png
320KB, 471x564px
>>29471646
>satyr
>>
>>29471646
noice
>>
File: 1398963572200.png (687KB, 766x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398963572200.png
687KB, 766x1200px
>>29471656
>>29471658
are you blind or somethin

>>29471404
>>
>>29471674
DELET THIS
>>
>>29467334
>>29466402
He can't make everyone happy, guys.
>>
>Valentine's day in RGRE
>Anon expects something cutesy and innocent, like mares shyly handing out pre-made cards and cheap little chocolates like it's elementary school
>What he doesn't expect is an enormous fist fight (hoof fight?) in the middle of town, where the mares compete to see who is most worthy of courting Ponyville's stallions
>>
>Everyone in Ponyville participate in school-like pre-made cards giving, with guessing who send cards to who, everything is serious
>Anon tried that for the first time
>It's chaos, everymare is trying to find who is his valentine and find which card is his
>So serious that Twi in head of analytic team trying to determine it by hoofwriting
>A regular chaotic day in rgre ponyville
>>
File: 1468502323646.jpg (390KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468502323646.jpg
390KB, 1024x1024px
Question, Rarity doesn't just have unmarely traits and desires that always get brought up in these threads, dress shop, drama Queen, etc, but she also goes as so far as to want her dates to open doors for her and things like that, rather than doing so for them.

What would that be called, is there an equivalent in our world of men and women?
>>
>>29471767
Snob.
>>
>>29471767
annoying
>>
>>29471767

Rarity would be Blueblood in canon with normal gender roles.
>>
>>29471767
>What would that be called
Worth it. Get a look at that ass.
>>
>>29471767
Oh, man. She'd be high maintenance as fuck, but look at how pretty she is. She can also probably trace her pure unicorn roots back at least 5 generations.
>>
>>29471897
Expensive taste.
>>
File: 1481361821441.jpg (232KB, 2499x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1481361821441.jpg
232KB, 2499x1512px
>>29471910
Fleur needs more love here.
>>
File: 1461597578343.png (190KB, 489x564px) Image search: [Google]
1461597578343.png
190KB, 489x564px
>>29471910
>>29471928
I'm more of a Celestia guy, but I'll allow it.
>>
>>29471848
THIS
>>
File: surprise on top.jpg (72KB, 599x474px) Image search: [Google]
surprise on top.jpg
72KB, 599x474px
>>29471958
i feel such shame that I enjoy this pone so much
spoilered for hand-holding on a blue board
>>
>>29471910
>>29471928
>>29471992
>hand-holding
>Fleur takes a trip to Ponyville for a photo-op with the mane 6
>Anon volunteers to escort her and give a tour of town
>Fleur thinks he was assigned to her as an "escort" and holds his hand in her hoof in public whenever she can
>>
File: IMG_2373.jpg (101KB, 634x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.jpg
101KB, 634x455px
>>29471767
The Donald
>>
File: bait - two can play.jpg (40KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
bait - two can play.jpg
40KB, 680x681px
>>29472083
>>>/s4s/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1381109936101.jpg (152KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1381109936101.jpg
152KB, 910x1024px
If you're a human who's Equestria bound
And it's the pegasi that you like to pound
Know that your duty isn't fulfilled, until all of them are unable to leave the ground
>>
File: 1414704966465.png (471KB, 1028x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1414704966465.png
471KB, 1028x1024px
>>29472140
yes
>>
>>29467966
>>29468010
>>29468175
Glad you guys liked it
>>29468207
Sorry it wasn't up to your standards. The pacing of the first post was fucked up for a couple of reasons. First I was expecting this to fit in a single post but the story expanded a bit as i wrote it and secondly 4chan ate the first post twice and I had to rewrite it. Not sure how I can improve on the imagery and any tips would help. I cant really apologize for the punctuation since that is all bad because I suck at basic grammar.
>>
>>29472143
>"But I wanna go fast..."
>>
>Caramel kicks a mare out of his herd for something petty
>Expects her to be back the next day with flowers, gifts, and apologies like usual
>Instead she doesnt come back
>He gets worried after a few days and goes looking for her
>Finds out Anon snatched her up and has been pampering her
>She refuses to go back to Caramel and Anon tells him to hit the bricks
>Now that Anon has her Caramel wants his mare even more than ever
>>
>>29472140
>"That little kicker in my tummy? Just extra weight to keep the wings strong and a training buddy!"
>>
File: 855575.jpg (135KB, 914x1088px) Image search: [Google]
855575.jpg
135KB, 914x1088px
>>29472143
Yes.
>>29472185
Obviously the burden must be increased. More foals, more mom-weight.
>>
>>29472211
>"A-anon, quit it! Th-that's for the foal!"
"Oh please, I know you love it."
>"B-but what about--"
"Don't worry about it! I'll just make you a few more helpings at dinner tonight."
>>
File: 1486704268688.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486704268688.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>29472297
>>"A-anon, quit it! Th-that's for the foal!"
>>
>>29472297
Put some in the morning coffee.
>>
>>29472297
>>29472364
I want to cook with the waifus milk.
>>
>>29472374
Sweet flavored.
>>
File: 1479173082570 (1).jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479173082570 (1).jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>29472183
>>
>>29472510
"Pinkie, you really need to cut down on the sweets."
>"B-but, ha~h, Anon, you know how much I like cupcakes!"
"Pinkie if you keep this up our foals will be diabetic in a month."
>"I just want my foals to like it, and I hoo~h know you like my diet."
"I'll like your taste no matter the diet, Pinkie. You know that. But I want our foals to be healthy, so something's gonna have to change."
>"Oh Nonny, I love it when the stallion takes charge. But -nnph!- Twilight says you don't have to induce for another three months!"
"I know what she said."
>>
>"So humans have reversed gender roles, similar to minotaurs..."
"Wait a second, minotaurs have normal gender roles?"
>"Well, to you, but-"
"Quiet, Sunburst. When's the next train to Labyrinthia?"
>>
>>29472601
>When's the next train to Labyrinthia?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29472583
fug
right in da benis
>>
>>29472601
>"Oh, you can take either the MP line or the AIE line...but it's a one-way trip."
>>
>>29472583
Ooh.
>>
File: mightykek.jpg (3KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
mightykek.jpg
3KB, 103x125px
>>29472083
Honestly it's true
>>
>>29472183
>secretly this is Anon's job
>mare gets kicked out of a herd
>the norm is for them to go back, practically begging to rejoin
>not anymore.stealyourwaifu
>mare's pay Anon to pretend they're a part of his herd now
>he pampers them to no end to get the stallion's to beg the mare's to come back
>this happens so often that Anon constantly has a sizeable herd so it isn't brought into question too often
>when it is Anon simply states how he's happy to let his mare's be happy with another stallion
>the stallion's are none the wiser
>>
>>29472807
And what do you know about his personal life that makes you assume that, Anon?
>>
>>29472984
Donald, please. You have a country to run.
>>
File: DELEGATES.png (414KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
DELEGATES.png
414KB, 600x453px
>>29473087
>"Hand over the equines, Dahnald, and no one gets hurt."
>>
>>29472984
He's the God King and he knew it even before being anointed of course he expects the best for him. Just look at his resorts.
>>
>>29473111
>trips
You'd better do it, Donald. He's serious.
>>
>>29472297
TREMENDOUS
TASTY
TEATS
>>
>>29471688
I don't want him to make me happy you idiotic cunt
I just want him to get better at writing, something he hasn't been doing cause you faggots just aren't giving proper harsh motivational feedback

If you're such a bunch of limp wristed little shits that can't take harsh comments on your writing then go to an echo chamber.

I'd rather have a couple of well thought out and well written one shots than a shitty, terrible writing, and grammar error prone mess of green
>>
>>29473181
>Anonymous please, you know I am sensitive about how big my teats are.
>>
>>29473248
>"M-most stallions almost completely avoid them if we're not g-giving them a t-teatjob."
>"You're the first stallion I've met that actually likes to...to do that..."
>"So eager, Anon, I'll have to check with twilight and see if she has any spells to help me keep up with you."
>>
>>29473248
>you will never milk celestia
feels bad man
>>
>>29466523
>>29467638
I also like it being a special trait, though I sometimes extend it to nobility. Basically any of the highest education castes: shamans, scholars, and top nobility.

>>29467247
Inability to have children when one or both parties want it is actually a legitimate problem for a lot of marriages. I don't know if it's the kind of problem that thread would accept, but still.

One of the reasons we go with herds is from assuming an unequal gender distribution though. In a world where four mares to a stallion is the norm, a mare having two stallions would be the equivalent of Hugh Hefner's harem.
>>
>>29473248
>>29473299
>Celestia keeps her teats at lactating size.
>If you catch her at the right angle, you can see them shaking and jiggling between her legs.
>The truly lucky get to see one or two pure white drops drip off of them.
>Starts a new obsession with various noble stallions.
>Their mares try to mirror the princess with various degrees of success.
>>
File: 1486342416388.jpg (128KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486342416388.jpg
128KB, 819x1024px
>>29473248
>>29473299
>>29473354
>Cadance is princess of love
>Celestia is princess of fertility
>>
>>29473354
>Big teats
Ew gross.
>>
File: 1438541852591.png (349KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438541852591.png
349KB, 1024x1024px
>>29473392
After thousands of years alone, she deserves a gaggle of tiny alicorns for herself.
>>
File: 1475346700462.png (127KB, 1007x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1475346700462.png
127KB, 1007x1287px
>>29473409
She deserves MANY. Especially after that lonely bout of 1000 years without her sister.
>>
File: 1486831090036.gif (127KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486831090036.gif
127KB, 300x350px
>>29473409
>You will never usher in an everlasting age of alicorn supremacy with your sunwaifu
feels bad man
>>
>>29470263
>I can't breathe
Our writefags write "breathe" as "breath" so often that I literally read that incorrectly at first.

>>29470036
That picture also shows a creature with no fur or genitals.

Additionally, except for mane, horns and wings, and coloration the mane six (before Twilight becomes an Alicorn) all use literally identical models, and yet in Winter Wrap-up Applejack calls Twilight a "little pony", implying she's visibly smaller than her.

I think it's fair to accept that the show's art is a simplified representation of what the implied "actual world" is like.
>>
>>29473111
>trips
He's serious, Donald. Hand over the horsepussy
>>
>>29473476
>She extends your life and youth with magic.
>And in return, you give her the large family that time has denied her.
>Before 100 years are out, the alicorn population is exploding if you count children growing and having alicorn foals of their own.
>Countless thousands of years later, you and Celestia are remembered as the father and mother of all modern ponies, who are all alicorns with human blood at this point.
>>
File: DonaldMaximumOverMad.gif (2MB, 289x214px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldMaximumOverMad.gif
2MB, 289x214px
>>29471656
I've only been back for a while (actually, shit how have I already wasted four months fucking around on this stupid board?)
Anyways, I've seen that RGRE doesn't like satyrs, but I haven't seen any autistic fits about it.

It's not a magic word like femdom or transformation.

>>29471674
>half human half magical cartoon horse
>even-toed ungulate feet
pic related
>>
>>29473521
>With nopony dying of old age due to magic, and the insatiable lust of alicorns, the population explodes
>Soon there are only two factions left: children of the sun and children of the moon
>Soon there is very little room left on this world
>Especially after your waifus and daughterus and their descendants rid the world of the lesser races
>You will never lead your planet-covering family in a quest for the stars
>You will never rule the galaxy from your seat at the heart of the galactic pony empire
>>
>Celestia is the Princess of Fertility
>She displays all the signs of a good mother
>Wide hips, big teats, a healthy appetite
>However, she's lacking one thing
>Genitals
>While her body is that of the ideal mare, she's cursed by fate to never mother any foals of her own
>She contents herself with being the mother of her nation instead, with every mare and stallion considering her as close as their own parents
>It's her fate, and she accepts it
>Still, she wishes she could have something... More...
>Equestria could use a strong father figure, after all
>>
>>29473538
This reminds me of a long forgotten fetish, of the great misty-may inter-dimensional conflict and of their greater unity in the end.

We tread a dangerous path with this green, stop while you can.
>>
>>29473565
>"""""Doomed""""" to a life of buttstuff
>With Princess Celestia
the things I would do to her and her butthole belong on /trash/
>>
File: 1379802912561.jpg (69KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1379802912561.jpg
69KB, 894x894px
Alicorn supreme-power-fetishists go home. Pegasi aesthetics are where it's at.
>>
>>29473565
Traumatic insemination.
>>
>>29473565
get mad magician twilight on the case, and get her to create an artificial womb for celestia and anon's dna to merge
>>
>>29473565

This >>29473620

If anybody could do it, it would be Twilight. Plus she'd love to help out Celestia in any way.
>>
File: 1470699195337.png (186KB, 1135x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1470699195337.png
186KB, 1135x1531px
>tfw you will never herd the princess and eventually become King and Queens
>tfw you will never start a family with them
The mere fantasy that can't be real tortures my mind when I sleep
>>
File: ponk donk.png (580KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
ponk donk.png
580KB, 1280x871px
>>29473590
But that's wrong
>>
>>29473565
>>However, she's lacking one thing
>>Genitals
who cut out her vagina anon
>>
>>29473646
Discord. 1000 years ago, he stole both princesses puffy pony pussies and refused to give them back until they made him king of Equestria. They sacrificed their femininity to save their nation.
>>
>>29473706
Are you saying... he would have to go on a long journey to retrieve their vaginas to continue their legacies?

Do they still feel everything?
>>
>>29473880
The journey ends with anon kicking discord in the balls for being a cunt.
>>
Please don't REEEEEE but I'm working on some green and I wanted to ask for pointers on the discord chat. Can anybody toss me the link?
>>
>>29473944
They don't just hand out the link willy nilly, Anon. Just go to the writefag's guild.
>>
>>29473944
so you want to STOP writing green?
>>
File: 1413946707144.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1413946707144.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>29473907
>kicking discord in the balls for being a cunt.
>>
>>29472297
>>29472364
>>29472374
Since they drink milk that comes from sapient creatures anyways, would this be considered completely normal, no taboo whatsoever?

>>29473397
I'm glad somebody said it. Human looking crotch boobs has always been super uncanny valley to me.
>>
>>29473988
> go to the writefag's guild

There is no such thread. Are they just shit at making threads? #typicalwriters
>>
>>29473880
Absolutely everything. When Anon discovers their vaginas in Discord's chaotic realm, his first instinct is to slip his fingers in and tickle their clits.
After centuries of nothing, the sudden stimulation causes Celestia to start screaming lewdly in the middle of court.
It causes Luna to accidentally fire off a destruction spell at a nearby maid. Thankfully, magic health insurance allows her limbs to be regrown.
>>
>>29473997
I humbly accept this reward for righteous ball busting.
>>
>>29474019
>Literally thousands of years of cunt crust
>>
>>29474103
dont be gross man
>>
>>29474103
Run em under some warm water and they've be good as new. Might give the sisters mindblowing orgasms though.
>>
>>29474016
>using hashtags
Get out normalfag, and if you're the writer asking for the discord please stop writing now.
>>
>>29474016
Funny enough I was just about to start a new one. We are pretty shit about making new ones. Gimme a minute.
>>
>>29473397
>lol ew girls
>>
>>29473590
>liking a thing
>"ew fetishists go home"
>>
>>29474116
kek
im imagining him casually spraying them down with a showerhead or something while the princesses some hundreds of miles away are practically convulsing from the stimulation
>>
What would be the meaning of ball busting be in rgre?
>>
>>29474223
As a BDSM sex thing? Would be the equivalent of nipple clips, spanking and probably extreme penetration.

As a social expression indicating riding rough over an underling, probably the closest equivalent would be "teat twister", e.g. "My boss really twisted my teats about coming in late yesterday"
>>
File: 1486717304942.jpg (16KB, 340x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486717304942.jpg
16KB, 340x378px
>>29474019
>>
>>29474246
>teat twisting
Oh god, I remember when that was a thing here.
>>
>>29474223
You mean, like it's female counterpart or something?

Cunt busting? Clit twisting? Twat stomping? The thing is it could be a lot more intense because their teats are right there, right next to their vaginas.
>>
>>29474016
>>29474152
Here we are.
>>29474249
>>
>>29474019
>As soon as he touched my disembodied pussy, I came and started neighing.
>>
>>29473111
"The delegates, Dahnald" was seriously my favorite /pol/ meme from 2016.
>>
>>29474272
Oh no I mean if the term was used in rgre what would it mean.
>>
>>29474713
Stallions would probably just use teat twisting, or whatever term the females use.

That's usually what women do.
>>
>>29474713
It'd probably just be literal, or close to literal, the same as if we said "titty twister" or "cunt punt" here.
>>
>>29473880
>Anon and the Quest for Royal Pony Pussy
>Literally. He carries them both in a silk bag in his pack.
>>
>>29475267
>Mash both pussies together.
>Far away, both Celestia and Luna's faces go nuclear red.
>They both know whats happening.
>>
>>29475379
Use the pussies to give your dick a lip job, grinding their clits on the tip of your dick, alternating between going balls deep in each hole.
>>
>>29475379
>Anon puts one inside the other for easier transport.
>>
>>29468505
Bash is great.
>>
>>29473880
>losing their genitals and receiving any amount of respect
>in RGRE

could you imagine if this happened to us

"We're getting reports that Donald Trump cut of his own penis and testicles to save the country from the wrath of the Elder Gods"
"What a fucking cuck"
>>
>>29475491
The guy could legit save the world from aliens while gaining buddhahood and most people would still make him the butt of every joke and call him a nazi.
>>
>>29475398
is it just the lips, or the entire pussy? i can imagine dragging around two floppy literal fleshlights in his bag. probably has to make sure that he keeps them pointed down and away from wherever he hangs them, since the princesses might use them to urinate or something
>>
>>29475549
Maybe it's just the lips but inside there's a pocket pussy dimention or something
>>
File: trump-batman.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
trump-batman.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>29475548
and he'll take it because he can
Because he's not hero
Because he is a loud guardian
A watchful offender
A dank knight
>>
File: 1474393042460.jpg (155KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1474393042460.jpg
155KB, 400x392px
>>29475692
>>
>>29475692
>>29475838
/pol/ pls go or write some cute nazipone greens
>>
File: 1486937426975.png (203KB, 741x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486937426975.png
203KB, 741x718px
>>29475859
would you
>>
>>29475861
Delicious Aryan pone. 10/10 would make uberpone hybrids with.
>>
File: 1459548616471.png (151KB, 1182x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459548616471.png
151KB, 1182x1024px
>>29475861
>>29475874
Still prefer her pegasus friend.
>>
>>29475932
>Their other friend
>A blue grey stallion
>Older, light grey mane, chubby
>His name is Strudel
>He's a bit of an airhead
>Fond of claiming that he knows nothing whenever anyone asks him anything
>Cutie Mark is a piece of strudel with icing in the form of a question mark on it.
>>
>>29475874
>Anon is her secret shame
>Sneaks over to his house at night for cuddles
>Disavows him in public, but ponies hardly ever ask
>>
>>29465976
I think it would have been much better if Anon was legitimately really good at the violin/fiddle. It would have given him something that he wasn't just comedically bad at. When you kinda suck at everything it's a lot less funny.

>>29461215
Do continue. I enjoy myself some good minotits. You may want to make Anon actually good at something though, for the same reason as above and because it's less interesting to read about someone who is just below average at everything.
>>
>>29475486
Until I remembered the quote database URL, I thought you were randomly spouting your fondness for the most common default shell on Linux.
>>
>>29475861
Yes. My favorite part would be leaning over, as I was getting so close to nutting deep inside her, to explain my blue eyes are contacts, my hair is bleached, and my nipples dyed, I'm actually Spanish.
>>
>>29471747
>Anon expects something cutesy and innocent, like mares shyly handing out pre-made cards and cheap little chocolates like it's elementary school
>It's actually the beginning of the first Estrus of the year, complete with violent sex
>>
File: Whatarewegoingtodoonthebed.jpg (2MB, 2049x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Whatarewegoingtodoonthebed.jpg
2MB, 2049x1423px
>>29475861
In an instant.
>>
>>29476014
Spaniards are proper Europeans, even the Japanese were considered "Aryans" through some really tortured logic, if you really want to freak her out, you have to say you're a Slav
>>
>>29466865
>being in someone else's harem
Talk about sloppy seconds. That's just pathetic, honestly. Why would anyone ever want to be tied to someone who has so many other cocks inside them on a regular basis?
>>
>>29466865
This is stupid. She literally has a bunch of kids with people who aren't you. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>29466865
>not end up gaining the adoration of all the foals
>resulting in them listening to you over their biological fathers
>>
File: 1483782253928.png (644KB, 719x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1483782253928.png
644KB, 719x1013px
>>29473409
>"Anonymous... It's been three weeks now. I want another."
"What? Celestia, your body needs to heal from giving birth an--"
>"I'm an alicorn. Physical trauma is negligible. Please."
>>
File: IMG_1281.png (13KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1281.png
13KB, 223x200px
>>29471674
Boner, please. There's a time and place for everything, but this isn't one of them.
>>
>>29467017
>>29467247
>>29467701
>>29468314
>>29469565
Your spouse having a shitload of other lovers and children with a bunch of other people that they still fuck is a pretty big fucking problem. Most people aren't cucks like you guys seem to be.
>>
>>29475874
>She breeds with you and claims it's just a Germoneigh eugenics experiment in public.
>Also says her affection is just to keep a constant variable for the experiment.
>Often catches shit for saying such callus things about a male.
>Really, Aryanne fell hard for you but didn't want to admit something contrary to her lifelong beliefs.
>She loves you enough to die in your place should something happen.
>Germoneigh still gets a copy of the notes she idly takes through pregnancy and motherhood, however.
>>
>>29476022
>Violent sex involves ponies tugging on his shirts and pants
>Trying to tackle him
>Ponies ride his dick twice as long as they would a regular stallion
>It takes about 30 minutes of a train being run on Anonymous in the town square before he's completely done
>>
>>29476112
She calls you unterpony.
>>
>>29476092
>Most people aren't cucks like you guys seem to be.
Fucking this,I don't know how you could want a situation like that.
>>
>>29476092
This pretty much, though if we were to have a fetish invasion it would be marital problems turn this month. Fucking cuck lords.
>>
>>29476092
>>29476128

Doesnt cheating need to be involved for it to be classified as cuckoldry?
>>
>>29476137
i don't understand why they're called that, as most of the stories i've read (the highest-recommended ones) often involve little to no reconciliation with the cheating spouse at all, even when children are involved. the attention to detail the authors give the discovery scene is very little, and only included to show that they know for sure they've been cheated on, and lacks the sort of focus or detail that normal fetish-writing works and trust me, i've read many a strange and weird erolit story across many different fetishes because I have a morbid, clinical curiosity about these kinds of things.

>>29476153
no, typically cuckolding involves the husband either being aware of the cheating going on and being fine with it, or caring for a child of the woman he loves without knowing it is not his. you aren't a cuck if you catch your wife cheating on you, but you are if you're ok with it, it gets you off, or you even initiate it.
>>
>>29476092

>spouse

?
>>
>>29476029
Thanks for the tip man. I'll keep it in mind for the very likely situation of fucking supremacist pone.
All I remember about neo-nazi shit is that my pink nipples makes me cool with them I guess?
>>
File: IMG_1085.jpg (147KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.jpg
147KB, 894x894px
>>29476002
>"Unh, ah, Ahnon, ja, f-fill me wiz your filzy subequine seed! Breed me like ze animal you are! M-make me a race traitor and knock me up wiz your human semen!"
>>
>>29476188 (heil'd for aryanne)
that's low-tier cuck trash, though. if anything, she would take the approach that, because anon cannot impregnate her, he is a lesser being submitting to the will of a superior one by servicing her sexual desires whenever she demands it. the only kind of trash-talking Aryanne would do would be to call him a sub-equine creature with dead seed that will never work in a pony's womb.
>>
>>29476204
Until a few months later when she is giving birth to his kids with a smile.
>>
>>29476204

A human impregnating a pony is not cuckoldry.
>>
>>29476159

They just call them that because it gets them riled up.
>>
>>29476215
>A human impregnating a pony is not cuckoldry.
lrn2readingcomprehension
I'm talking about her dirty-talk here. her getting off on a sub-equine impregnating her, aroused by being a traitor to her race, and begging to be bred is very out of character for her, even in the bedroom.
>>
>>29476228

Still not cuckoldry. More like interracial breeding fetish.
>>
>>29476230
>Still not cuckoldry
i don't think you know what that word even means, even with the spoonfeeding here: >>29476159
>>
>>29476237
.....are you being retarded on purpose or what? Nothing that guy said was relevant as cucking, especially with what Nazi pone was saying
>>29476230
Is correct
>>
>>29476237

>cuckolding involves the husband either being aware of the cheating going on and being fine with it, or caring for a child of the woman he loves without knowing it is not his

The Aryanne greentext involves none of this.
>>
>>29476245
I think it might just be a dumbass looking for (you)s.
>>
>Sniper Anon in Nazi Equestria
>Elite commando operative sniper soldier fell into a pit of radioactive Jews while on assignment in Germany.
>Was transported to this strange new world.
>Much is different, yet so much remains the same.
>This world seemingly has no or few other humans.
>There are still Nazis.
>They just happen to be cute pony people.
>With magic.
>He still has his raifu.
>He still has a mission:
>To shoot Nazis.
>In the balls.
>This is made slightly more difficult due to many of these Nazi ponies being mares.
>That's not going to stop him though.
>He'll just have to shoot them in the lady-balls.
>>
>>29476255
Its...certainly a Durnk prompt, I'll give ya that.
>>
File: 13540753422748.png (38KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
13540753422748.png
38KB, 324x289px
>>29471674
>satyr
The Return of the Why Boner? : The Revengeance
>>
>>29476228
The point is that she has a secret fetish.
>>
File: QT.png (2MB, 3840x3840px) Image search: [Google]
QT.png
2MB, 3840x3840px
>>29475874
>Anon winds up in RGRE Germaney.
>Ends up becoming a secretary for Aryanne.
>Has to constantly deal with her aggressive flirting and attempts to get in his pants.
>>
I'm writing a little thing and I have a question: do stallions in RGRE wear makeup and girly clothes like say, stockings? Or is it just their behaviour that's girly?
>>
>>29476295
If you want them to they can.
There are many ways to do RGRE.
>>
>>29476295
Whatever you think.
>>
>>29476295
Well, generally it's just the attitudes. Some people go all the way into trap mode stallions, but it is generally disliked.
>>
>>29476295
Whatever you decide, just make it consistent in the world you're building. If colts do that stuff, then mares would avoid that if they don't want to look colt-y. There's a lot of leeway here for world-building, but very little for obvious inconsistencies.
>>
>>29475977
Ha, hogans hero's is on right now.
>>
>>29476247
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>29476448
A well feed idiot?
>>
>>29476128
> Why would you want that situation
I wouldn't. Like I said, it squicks me out. However, the story is original and fairly well written. I want to see where it goes, even if I don't self-insert. I mean, if the sultana was Celestia, I would not read the story, but because the sultana is an OC, I can maintain a certain amount of emotional distance from the main character.
Also,
> Why would you want that
Lacks understanding. The harem set up is the conflict. It's like watching Gladiator and asking why you would want your family killed, or to be forced to fight for your freedom.
>>
>>29476541
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>29471987
>>29471767
>>29471848

>Rarity never acts gentlemarely to stallions
>Expects them to pay for dinner, keep her from walking into puddles, and generally do things a guy would be expected to do for a girl IRL
>Already very colty in personality and interests

No wonder she's perpetually single. She operates on real life gender roles in RGRE.
>>
>>29476112
>Field Report #788
>Foal #3 has been born without any health issues while being 15% larger than the average foal, just like his sisters before him. Doctors noted high amounts of brain activity in utero which jumped after birth. This is again consistent with my other two foals and most likely caused by their human dual heritage. My human mate is once again thrilled to have another healthy child. Just like the last two times, his mare-like attitude has softened into a more tender and nurturing one in the presence of the newborn.
>The newborn is much more active than the average foal. Squirming, vocalizations, and short periods of open eyes marking a consistent average with my last two children. My mate has taken to holding the foal and playing with him when ever possible. The newborn responds well to the stimulation.
>I am, as per usual, feeling large amounts of maternal love and find myself proud of producing such a healthy and lively child, as any normal mother would. This is consistent with my last two pregnancies and births. Lactation and feeding proceeding as normal, though my mate noticed my less than optimal milk production. He remedied this by preparing me oat and nut treats with fatty acid and Omega 3 supplements added. After only a days worth of consumption, my milk production jumped back to ideal levels, letting the foal have his fill. Leftover milk has been stored cold for later use.
>I still find my unfading love for my mate as powerful as day one. I noted in previous reports his distinct hardiness and general agreeably as being rather attractive, and I still stand by that. As he matures as a father, however, he as shown an increase in tender moments with both myself and our children. I personally enjoy it.
>I recommend finding a way to the human world of Earth due to the abundant supply of males my mate has talked about. Many Germane mares would appreciate the superior companionship and (albet not pure) potent breeding stock they provide.
>>
>>29476255
>Elite commando operative sniper soldier fell into a pit of radioactive Jews while on assignment in Germany.
I mean...I missed your name, but instantly knew it was you, durnk.
>>
>>29476112
>constant
>variable
Anon...
>>
>>29476228
I don't think you actually know what the word "cuckoldry" means, Anon.
>>
File: 1484710976117.jpg (24KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484710976117.jpg
24KB, 324x291px
>>29476820
>>
>>29476820
>Meanwhile German
>"Bumsen"
>>
>>29476820
>breeding with xenos
>not keeping the pony lineage pure
>>
>>29476820
this gave me an unf in my heart
>>
>>29466029
>paycheck
>doom
>>
Bottlebankageddon
>>
Hey, I got something that I came up with the other day
>>
>>29478471
"Pater noster qui es en caelis sanctificetur nomen tuum adveniat regnum tuum fiat voluntas tua--"
>With each word you could feel yourself waking
>It was a waking of not only your body but your soul
>A special feeling
>A holy feeling
"--sicut in caelo et in terra panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie et dimitte nobis debita nostra--"
>The Vigils was always a special time for you
>When you were nothing but an apprentice smith it had helped make the foreboding, bleak days seem brighter
>When you were in the chapel with your brothers you had been more than a single peasant who hadn’t even known his father or mother
>In the chapel, praising the name the name of the Almighty, you were nothing but a child of god
>And that was good
"-sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris et ne nos inducas in tentationem sed libera nos a malo."
>A smile came to your face as you made the sign of the cross, now completely awake and alert and ready for another day
"Ahem," you murmured, kissing the cross in your hands reverently before pressing it to your forehead
>Setting it back onto the simple wooden table that sat next to your bed, you rose to your feet
>The sun still hadn't risen but it was a new day in this odd, foreign land
>You were Ser Anonymous, a very lost monk of the Order of Solomon's Temple
>And you had much to do today, as you did every day
>Breakfast, as always, was bread that you had prepared the day before, along with some salted meat and a hunk of cheese that you had bought from the local apple farmer
>After that you had washed, dressed, and groomed yourself before making your way into town
>It wasn't a very long walk, but you found yourself enjoying it more often than naught
>This land, though strange, was as beautiful as you've ever seen
>>
>>29478331
Just say bump next time. It's better than whatever fit you're having every thread.
>>
>>29478476
>The trees around you looked green and healthy
>The cobblestone road you were walking on was skillfully and fully built
>There was no sign of war, no disease
>No beggars or half-starved, rabid packs of dogs sat in the alleys
>You could hear no crying or screaming of any kind, and there was barely any smoke in the air
>If not for the fact that you couldn't hear the majestic voices of a thousand-thousand angels singing you might have thought you were in heaven
>The smile on your face widened a bit at the thought
>That and this land's... interesting people
>The town, as it always was at this time of day, was completely still
>The buildings you walked past were dark, and the road you traveled was completely empty
>Back in Acre the streets would have already been flooded with people, but it seemed like your new neighbors would only rise when the sun was in the sky
>An odd quirk to be sure, but these creatures had so many
>It was why you had become so fond of them...
>Making your way down to the edge of the street, you made your way toward a little pavilion that served as the town's smithy
>Your smithy
>This land's people weren't known for their smiths, and while you considered yourself more of a monk than a blacksmith, you were leagues above most that lived in this area
>So, since there were none of your order's castles in this land, and since you did not wish to be a burden to those that had taken you in, you had decided to put your old skills to work
>And, unlike in your youth, you weren't forging swords or pieces of armor
>You were making horseshoes
>A LOT of them
>Stepping into your smithy, you looked around, taking a deep breath as you did so
"Well... let's get to work..."

~_~-~-~_~
>>
>>29478483
>"We don't need ANOTHER set of bedsheets, Thunderlane."
>"Yes we do Cloudy! The ones that we bought the other day clash with the sofa!"
>"How the hay can it "clash" with the bucking sofa? The thing’s in the other room!"
>"It throws the whole mood off in the house!"
>"Clash? Mood? Are you reading those stupid Glitter Glim magazines again?"
>"And what if I am? EXCUSE ME for trying to make our house look a little bit nicer!"
"Lift your hoof up please," you asked Cloudchaser, who you were knelt besides, a hoof knife in your hand
>The pegasus, glaring at the stallion that she had brought into your shop, did as you asked, lifting her left front leg up
>"You're not trying to make the house look nice, you're trying to make us go broke," she growled, her tail flicking in irritation. "Every single day you want to buy something completely different and expensive because you saw it in some magazine!"
>The stallion's muzzle scrunched up as you carefully cleaned the mare's appendage with your knife
>While you did this you also made sure to check her hoof for any damage, rubbing your fingers along the edge of the hoof as well as the frog
>"I don't ask EVERYDAY," the stallion said in a nasally, high-pitched voice that the males around here seemed very good at. "You're just exaggerating!"
>The mare, leaning against you for support as you did your work, snorted
>"I'm not going to argue with you, Thunderlane. I don't care if you go ahead and cry your eyes out, you're not getting those bucking bedsheets."
>Thunderlane's face contorted into a look of outrage and anger
>Looking over the mare's wither, you noticed that he also had tears in his eyes
>...
>Lord preserve you all...
>"I can't believe that you care more about your money than you do about me!"
>The mare groaned
>"Just get out of here before Anon here brands you, you bucking crybaby."
>With a sniffle, Thunderlane spun around and raced out of your workshop, thankfully not managing to knock anything over
>>
>>29478487
>This time...
>"Bucking pain in the flank," the mare grumbled, looking down at you in exasperation.
>"I'm really sorry about that, Anon. Thunder's been like that for the last couple of days, and no matter what, me and the girls do we can't get him to stop."
"It's no problem," you said, reaching over to the forge and grabbing the rasp you had heating up in your forge. "Now hold still."
>Carefully lifting the rasp, you positioned it over Cloudchaser's hoof
>Moving your head away and holding your breath, you pressed it against the hoof
>In an instant there was a sizzle as the iron came into contact with the bony appendage
>Counting to three in your head, you put the rasp back into the forge
"I see that you're keeping your hooves trimmed," you said, reaching over and grabbing a horseshoe
>In most cases you'd have to make a shoe special for each individual pony--for their comfort more than anything-- but because Cloudchaser was a repeat customer you already had a few shoes lying around that would fit her
>"Yeah, The pain in my flank that just ran off has been getting on my case about them," Cloudchaser said as you grabbed a small hammer and a few nails
"I can tell, I didn't even have to use the clippers this time. Now, remember, tell me if you feel any discomfort or pain."
>A few strikes of a hammer and you were done
>Another shoe was finished, and another pony was shoed
>"Thanks a lot for fitting me in today, Anon," Cloudchaser said as you ran your thumb against both the shoe and the hoof, checking to see if everything was where it was supposed to be. "I would have come tomorrow, when I know you're not busy, but I have to go to see Thunder's parents in Cloudsdale with the other girls and..."
>You set the mare's hoof down
"Take a walk around the smithy," you said. "Check to see if everything feels alright."
>Nodding, Cloudchaser did as you asked, trotting around your smithy like a parade horse
>>
>>29478491
>The sight of her half walking, half hopping nearly makes you laugh, but you controlled yourself, instead saying a silent prayer thanking the lord for such an adorable sight
>"Everything seems alright," Cloud Chaser announced, lifting a hoof up to examine a one of her shoes. "This cross hickey still feels a little weird when I walk through."
>Again you tried to fight your joviality, but even so a small smile wormed it's way into your face
>Though these ponies were nothing like the ones in Acre, England, or any other land that you had seen, Order policy dictated that you forge a holy cross into at least one horseshoe for a horse
>It was, admittedly, an overzealous edict, but you nevertheless followed it without hesitation
>You, a simple monk, had no right to question the desires of the Holy See
>If they wished a cross on each horseshoe you made you’d gladly take the time to forge each and every last one
>The mark of Christ was going to be etched into this heathen earth one pony at a time, even if the ponies didn't exactly know what the crosses on their hooves meant
>For now...
"If that is everything, then I believe that you're all done," you said, rising to your feet
>Nodding, Cloudchaser reached into the saddlebag on her hip and produced a small bag
>"It's twelve bits for all four shoes right?
"That's right," you replied, dusting the dirt off of your hands while the little mare made her way over to give you your pay
>"You know, you charge way too little for these shoes," Cloudchaser told you. "I'm not complaining, but you could get three times as much around here and nopony would complain. And if you had a shop up in Canterlot you could probably charge ten times as much."
>You allow just a bit of pride to well up in you
>Though you had been taught humility all through your life, it was still nice to see that others appreciated your work
>>
>>29478502
"I'm glad that you hold my work in such high regard," you said, inclining your head. "But I take only what I need, as Christ would have wished."
>With your thumb, you marked the sign of the cross into your little furry friend's forehead
"May the Father smile on you, may the Son be with you always, and may the holy spirit guide you and give you strength" you said with a smile. "Leave in peace, and may God's love be with you always."
>Shaking her head--though you could see a small smile on her face, Cloudchaser turned away and made her way toward the street
>As she passed one of your work tables she stopped and placed a couple of bits into a donation jar that you had set up for the local orphanage
>Bowing your head, you made the sign of the cross
>"God bless you," you said.
>Cloudchaser stopped and looked over her shoulder at you
>"You're such a silly colt, Anon," she said with a grin, before making her way into the street and disappearing into the crowds of ponies
>You sighed, rubbing your hands together
>Little Hour was in a few minutes
>A few of the little ones were going to come into your shop so that you could preach the word of God to each and every one of them
>It was your favorite part of the day, but before that you had one more customer to shoe
>A customer who, as always, was late...
>"Yo, Anon! I'm here! I'm here!"
>You watched as Rainbow Dash, her mane wild and her eyes wide, raced into your smithy as fast as her hooves could take her, very nearly colliding with your anvil
>Her tail, whipping around, managed to knock a dozen hammers off of one work bench and about thirty half-finished horseshoes from another
>Which was a good deal better than most times she came charging in here...
>Behind her was a frazzled and irritated Applejack, who had a fearsome scowl on her face
>"Dangit, Dash! What where yer goin'!" the farmer chided, bending down to grab all of the fallen items
>Rainbow, of course, ignored her, running over and standing before you
>>
>>29478514
>"I'm here! I'm right on time!" she announced, as if getting to an appointment on time was some great feat.
"You are not," you said, looking toward the clock that was hanging from the rafters. "You're ten minutes late. Again."
>Your crossed your arms
"When you're late for an appointment you need to reschedule the day before. If you don't the appointment gets thrown out."
>"I had a thing that I had to do!" the pegasus said
>She cringed at the look you gave her
>"I know you told me to come at twelve thirty but I really had a thing!"
>She looked over at Applejack
>"I was helping AJ over there! Applejack, tell him!"
>Sighing, the farmer trotted over
>"She ain't lyin', Anon. Dash 'ere was helpin' me fix muh barn," she said. "She woulda gotten 'ere on time but the two o' us had a bit o' last minute troubles."
>You looked the earth pony up and down, searching for any falsehood
>Like every other time, you saw none
>Heathen or not, Applejack did not lie
>It was an admirable trait, one that you respected
>But still, truth or not this was the tenth time that Rainbow had been late for an appointment
>And while Christ preached forgiveness and love, that still didn’t mean you couldn’t be a little upset with her
>Frowning, you made a show of drumming your fingers against your bicep as you looked back over at Rainbow
"...Come then, let's get you shoed. But I swear to all of the holy saints if you keep coming in here late you'll need to start looking for horseshoes elsewhere."
>>
>>29478521
>"Yes!" Rainbow said, pumping a hoof into the air
>Grabbing your hoof knife and your clippers--you knew you'd need them for this one-- you got down on one knee
"Hoof please," you said, patting Rainbow's back-left leg
>The mare immediately lifted it for you
>As you had expected, the mare's hoof looked like she had put it through a grinder
>It was dry, cracked and chipped
>It also looked like she had worn down her shoe to the nails
"Oh sweet merciful Christ..." you murmured, running a thumb along the mare's frog
>Rainbow squirmed, her face contorting in discomfort
>"Hey, watch the hooves. They're sensitive."
"I can see why. It looks like you've done absolutely nothing to take care of them."
>Applejack snorted
>"I told ya he would give ya guff 'bout them."
>Rainbow, her frown deepening, ruffled her feathers
>"And I told you that being awesome is a full-time job. I don't have any time to take care of my hooves like some prissy colt."
>Rainbow winced as you traced a crack in her hoof with a finger
"This one is deep," you said, putting her hoof down and standing up. "I'm going to need to put something on it and the other three."
>Reaching over, you grabbed a container of hoof oil and a brush
>Rainbow's nose scrunched up
>"But what about my horseshoes?" she asked
"You're not getting any this time," you said, kneeling back down
>"WHAT?!" the pegasus cried, trying to take off into the air
>Saving yourself a headache, you made sure to place a hand on her back to keep from getting more than a few inches into the air
"If I try to shoe you now the hoof could crack in two," you said, twisting the cap off of the hoof oil and dipping the brush in. "You're going to need to buy a few bottles of this so you can put it on three times a day. I'm also going to need to take off what's left of these shoes..."
>>
>>29478529
>Be Appul hoers
>Both you and Rainbow were making your way back toward the barn
>Rainbow was grumbling to herself like an ornery rattlesnake
>You didn't see why...
>It was that filly's fault for not taking care of her hooves...
>You might not have been Rarity, but even you made sure to put on a coat of hoof oil once a day to keep the ol' girls in working order
>"I swear to Celestia, everytime I go in there that colt rips me off," she said with a frown
"It's yer own darn fault, Dash," you said. "Anon tells ya every time to take care o' yer hooves an' every time ya ignore him."
>Dash snorted
>"Yeah, like I'd listen to some flat-faced colt," she said
>Your head whipped around
"Hey! You watch that name-callin'," you said. "Anon's a sweet lil' thing that just wants ya ta take care o' yerself."
>Rainbow grumbled some more, but managed to reign in that mouth of hers
>You gave her a glare to show her just how little you liked the idea of her bad-mouthing a stallion that had went through all of the trouble of helping her without so much as a thank you
>You had made her drop a couple of bits into the jar that Anon kept for the orphanage, but she had grumbled about that too
>This bucking filly…
>You might have loved her like a sister, but sometimes you just wanted to smack her right upside her head…
>A pearl of laughter caused you to look over your shoulder
>Down the street, you could see a bunch of fillies and colts making their way into Anon’s workshop
>This was around the time he’s read to the little ones, you knew
>Most ponies around town would send their little ones to his forge
>It gave the parents a break and the kids something to do
>The kids also seemed to enjoy his stories so none of you saw the harm in it
>You could see your little sister and her friends in the crowd, chatting excitedly to Thunderlane's brother
>A smile came to your face at the sight
>It was real sweet of Anon to read to the kids like he does everyday...
>>
>>29478538
>It was also sweet of him to have that donation jar out for the orphanage...
>He was a sweet colt...
>A sweet, hardworking, simple colt...
>A little funny in the head, what with the praying and drawing crosses on your forehead every time he saw you, but what colt wasn't a bit funny in the head?
>Yep...
>That colt in that there smithy would be one heck of a catch...
>The kind of stallion you could take to Granny with pride...
>"DEUS VULT!" you heard the young'uns scream at the top of their lungs
>”GOD WILLS IT, SO LET IT BE DONE!” Anon yelled back, which was followed by the children cheering
>Hmm...
>Maybe you should see if he has a special somepony for Hearts and Hooves day...
>>
>>29478548
I've been playing way too much Medieval II...

Hope you guys have a good Valentine's day. Go out and fuk your waifus
>>
>>29478561
You can never play enough Medieval 2. Except in the case where it cuts into your EU 4 / CK 2 time.

Don't remind me about waifus, pls.
>>
>>29476255
you shoot them in the ovaries you filthy fucking plebeian
>>
File: THE GREAT APPLE!!!.gif (167KB, 853x800px) Image search: [Google]
THE GREAT APPLE!!!.gif
167KB, 853x800px
>>29478561
wow LaP that was refreshing!
>>
>>29478561
I really like thing.
>>
File: 1485011294592.jpg (894KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1485011294592.jpg
894KB, 2448x2448px
>>29476820
I NEEEEEED IT
>>
>>29478561
>good appul
yes
this is good.
you please the anon horde.
>>
File: 398670.jpg (301KB, 893x935px) Image search: [Google]
398670.jpg
301KB, 893x935px
>>29478561
good shit L&P
>>
File: AoYuHD.jpg (61KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
AoYuHD.jpg
61KB, 525x438px
It's crusade thread now.
DEUS VULT!!!
>>
>>29478476
>you were nothing but a child of god
>god
>not God

You act like you weren't hit with a ruler every time you failed to pay respect to the Lord.

Got it right most of the time though so its not totally jarring.
>>
>>29478561
I like this a LOT more than that boring Twilight stuff.

Please continue when you can LaP.
>>
File: 1471821730366.png (1013KB, 1280x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1471821730366.png
1013KB, 1280x1506px
>>29478561
I loved it, mang.
Which one is your waifu senpai?
>>
File: SmilingSunhoers.jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SmilingSunhoers.jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
>>29478894
The best hoers there is
>>
>>29478916
That's a weird picture of Luna.
>>
File: 1396986585069.png (298KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1396986585069.png
298KB, 700x700px
>>29478916
MY NIGGA.
>>
File: Spidey.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>>29478916
>>29478971
NO EPISODE
>>
File: 1484992362144.png (46KB, 273x248px) Image search: [Google]
1484992362144.png
46KB, 273x248px
>>29478561
when are you going to update your pastebin, you sun-loving friend?
>>
>>29477317
He probably means to constrain that variable. It's understandable.

>>29476638
Logical insight? In my RGRE?
>>
>>29478561
>Be Celly the sunbutt godhorse
>Ayys tryan to convert ponies to their weird ayy gods
>Can't be having that, poners gotta PRAISE THE SUN
>You decide to go pay this human a visit
Sunbutt interrupt when?

>>29478585
That's what I said.
The ovaries are the female testicles.
Just like the vulva is the female penis.
Or is the clitoris the female penis?
I guess they're both somewhat analogous.

>>29476907
>>29476265
Glad you liked thing.

>>29476820
I demand field reports 0 though 787.

>>29476638
I like you because you seem reasonable.
Things in a story are not happening to you, you are just watching them happening.
It's like how in that Game of Chairs we enjoy watching the characters fuck eachother figuratively and literally even though Westerror is a shithole worse than India.

>>29478835
>>29478799
>>29478561
>>29478971
>>29479069
>>29478916
DEUS EQUUS VULT
>>
I wonder how an asthmatic Anon would deal with life in Equestria. Pollen everywhere, needs to walk to get anywhere, and ponies haven't invented inhalers yet. I'm torn on the issue. Would he be treated as a pathetic lump for not being able to run long distances without wheezing inb4 where do you think you are or would he be every animoo mare nerd's delicate porcelain doll?
>>
>>29479449
I'd think he'd probably die of suffocation the first time had a serious allergic reaction and was somewhere even kinda isolated or worse asleep.

Asthma is no joke I've lost 2 friends to it because of medicine not being present.
>>
>>29479507
>>29479449
Asthmafag here. I'd be fucked without my medicine. Equestria would kill me.
>>
>>29466865
Your writing isn't bad and this fits into RGRE's loose interpretive definition, so if you find people who want it, you might as well.

That said, this sort of content hardly interests me. No part of me finds sharing a woman with other men an attractive proposition, and I've yet to see any other reason to read this.

RGRE has generally focused on subverting itself (Anon is typically a regular gender roles guy who may or may not be aware of Equestrias reversed roles) and generally stories follow a trend of having Anon 'wear the pants' in all his interactions.The audience here congregated because they like that, while Marital problems has a congregation of people who are okay with reverse harem and cuckholdry themes. RGRE's stories don't have to follow such strict guidelines, and someone has to be the first to really establish something new, so feel free to continue. I just won't be along for the ride with you, so I can only wish you luck.
>>
>>29478548
>>"DEUS VULT!" you heard the young'uns scream at the top of their lungs
>>”GOD WILLS IT, SO LET IT BE DONE!” Anon yelled back, which was followed by the children cheering

Do I sense a Crusade in the making?

I think I do.
>>
>>29478476
>"Ahem," you murmured, kissing the cross in your hands reverently before pressing it to your forehead
>Ahem
LaP pls
>>
>>29479519
Go shack up with Zecora, I'm sure she can brew you up something to help you breathe.

I used to have bad asthma, but it hasn't been much of a problem the last few years. Has almost killed me when I was a baby though.
>>
>>29479579
Maybe Anon misheard it in church and thought that the proper way to end a prayer was by coughing.
>>
File: thiccc.png (281KB, 655x499px) Image search: [Google]
thiccc.png
281KB, 655x499px
No colt should be on his lonesome on Hearts and Hooves day.
>>
>>29479621
Y-Yeah, I know right?
>>
>>29479621
>Twilight goes down to the story on Feb 15 to buy leftover half-priced Hearts and Hooves day candy
>>
>>29467928
Man... What a wonderful quick shot story. Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: 1444455673826.png (173KB, 776x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444455673826.png
173KB, 776x800px
>>29479621
>You will never collect a herd of thicc, plush-rumped unicorns.
>>
>>29479818
ew twighlight.
>>
>>29478548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0&t=57s
>>
>Anon had been told that Equestria was RGR
>But he hadn't really internalized it
>It was just cute poners acting funny to him for the most part

>Then Hearts and Hooves Day came around
>It was Valentines Day in disguise, and he saw it as such.
>He knew it could be a very lonely holiday for the romantically unfortunate
>He'd spent far too many of them by himself

>But he hadn't quite realized just how many ponies in town had that problem.
>A few stallions, but mostly mares.
>A lot of mares.

>Sad poners are his kryptonite

>He ends up talking to Pinkie while she takes a breather from baking up a storm
>Mentions he wishes he could help somehow, but there's only one of him, and half a town worth of lonely mares.
>He couldn't give each of them a good long hug before sundown even he tried

>But Ponk has an idea
>A wonderful, awful idea
>About a cave and a pool...
>>
>>29479942
You'd think Pinkie would've learned her lesson after the last pink genocide.
>>
>>29479942
>While Pinkie's clones ran around yelling "Fun!" when she created them
>Anon's clones have a different phrase:
"FAGGOT!"
>It changes tone to be whatever they need it to be: love, hate, happy, sad, or mad
>>
>>29479942
"Pinkie, now there's five times the number of mares I need to make happy! This isn't what I thought you had planned at all!"
>>
>>29480095
But they were just mares, this time it's colts, who would have the heart to kill poor defenseless green ayyy colts
>>
File: Cozy Celestia.png (3MB, 1790x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy Celestia.png
3MB, 1790x1428px
>>29478916
Truly the best horse.

>>29479003
>no episode
>not ruined by the current terrible writers
That's a plus you dummy.
>>
Can you resist the charms of young, energetic mares hoping to have a special somepony this year?
>>
>>29480327
Wouldn't even try to resist t b h famalam
>>
>>29480106
>"Faggot?"
"Yes, Anon, you're my faggot too."
>Anon clone #49 pulls you against his chest and strokes your mane.
>"Faggot..."
>>
File: 1485851960020.png (126KB, 725x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485851960020.png
126KB, 725x499px
>>29480327
>>29480341
Why would you resist? Take the mare and have a good time.
>>
File: 1479486652146.jpg (232KB, 1111x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1479486652146.jpg
232KB, 1111x1006px
>>29480327
Can you choose between young, energetic, aggressive mares competing for a special somepony this year?
>>
File: 1382436756934.jpg (97KB, 747x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382436756934.jpg
97KB, 747x600px
>>29480609
That would be the hard part.

You'd have to choose and break the rest of their hearts, dooming them to another lonely year.
>>
File: ew.png (301KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
301KB, 496x414px
>>29480609
>GlimGlam
>fucking a commie
>>
>>29480753
She's a redeemed commie though. Now it's up to you to show her the path of authoritarian nationalism and reinforce her good behavior with dick.
>>
>>29480609
Between those two? Twiggles wins easily.

As does just about any other mare.

Hard to say no to most of them, but glimshit gets the boot.
>>
>>29480838
i'd be down for some kinda incest RP with glimglam once she gets the mom-bod to fit with her voice, but until then she's a shit.
>>
>>29480838
>>29480753
>Not wanting an unsure, impressionable, and approval hungry mare who also happens to be a Twilight-level powerhouse.
I'd take Glimmer in a heartbeat and corrupt her.
>>
>>29480900
>unsure, impressionable, and approval hungry
Sounds like she can't support me as the breadwinner of the house.
>>
>>29468452
>Awwww yeeeaah.
>Now this is the life.
>"Rainbow."
>Getting to gaze at that glazed hunk of meat, muscles bulging, skin so smooth and creamy.
>"Rainbow."
>And dat flank, a round shelf jutting out just begging to be smacked.
>"Rainbow?"
>And those huge bulges in the front, you wanna just shove your face into his crotch and rub up and down and back and forth, see just how big he can get while flooding your lungs with musk.
>"Rainbow Dash."
>You bet he'd go down on you like the dirty colt he is, and even try anal with you.
>"Dash."
>Yeah... You just relax Nonny, Dashie's gonna get you all lubed up... Don't be scared, you're gonna love it... Unf, this massive dick is gonna be ruined for any other mare after you show him how tight you are...
>"Dash!"
>Wh-what? Is it my first time trying anal too? W-well Nonny, maybe I can admit, just to you, I may not be as experienced with colts as I let on.
>"Rainbow."
>But it's okay, I'm still gonna rock your world... That's it... Start stretching me out...
>"RAINBOW!!"
>>
>>29481092
aw shit
>>
>>29481092
"Gahh!"
>You fall off the sun lounger, your sunglasses falling off, and you get a face full of dirt.
>You push yourself back to your hooves, coughing and spitting, shaking your head back and forth, then using your wings to clean your face.
"What Twilight?!"
>She frowns at you. "You know I didn't charge you with looking after Nonny just so you could stare at him all day."
"I-I know that! We were going to talk, and, stuff..."
>"Stuff?"
"Yeah, stuff! Don't worry Twilight, I've got this. Besides, you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from staring at him either if you actually looked at him."
>She blushes as she keeps her eyes fixed on you, her horn alight, a magical opaque cone around her head to stop her from seeing the majesty that is Nonny from the corner of her eye, sunbathing in nothing but a pair of what he calls trunks.
>They still leave little to the imagination when it comes to those big breeding balls and long slab of flesh running down the left leg.
>Lewd colt, he's not even trying to stay sheathed.
>"Well, if you're sure... Just don't waste the day doing nothing at all."
>She soon leaves.
>Silly Twilight, doesn't she know that if you enjoyed yourself, the day wasn't wasted?
>You put your sun glasses on, and climb back onto the sun lounger, facing the musclebound hunk as he catches some rays.
>Ohhhhh yeeeaah...
>>
>>29481092
WOOOOOOO!
>>
>>29481123
>You keep on fantasizing while looking over this beautiful stud, until a shadow starts to loom over him.
>"Damn."
"On it!"
>You shout the moment he voices his displeasure, zooming up into the sky towards the cloud that had started to drift over him.
>You launch a hoof through it, bucking it into nothingness with a 'pomf' sound effect, before soaring back down.
>You land on the lounger, laying down, resting your face in your hooves as you go back to your new favourite past-time.
>"What the, how'd you do that?" Nonny sits up to look back at you.
"Huh?"
>"You just flew."
>You giggle, did he not know you could fly?
"Well of course I can."
>"I didn't think you could, your wings are so-"
"Big right?"
>You extend your wings out, flapping them softly as you sit upright, displaying them and pushing out your tuft.
"Yeah, they are a lot bigger than most Pegasi, a whole five extra inches of wingspan. That's top percentile. Yeah, the colts are always staring at them."
>They never are.
"Always want to preen them for me."
>They never do.
"Always wanting me to do tricks for them."
>Yeah right.
>>
>>29481137
>"Really, you can do tricks?"
>Wait, he's actually interested?
>"Can you do one for me now?"
>Something between confusion and delight breaks out over your face.
"You, you want me to... You bet!"
>You fly on up high, body twirling as you do so, before you fling yourself backwards, closing your wings to your body. You perform somersault after somersault while letting gravity do its work, falling.
>With each flip you see the ground suddenly a lot closer to you than the one before.
>Just before you hit the earth, you spread your wings and flap hard, sprinting forwards, a few of the longer blades of grass brushing against you.
>You flap your wings forwards, coming to an abrupt stop, all the wind you were carrying crashing around Nonny in a wave of coolness as you stop right in front of him.
>Now to accept your polite coltish applause and-
>"That was incredible!" You're lifted up and spun around. "How'd you even do that?! I thought you were gonna hit the ground, but then you, you, oh man that was amazing!"
>Your eyes spin slightly as he stops, holding you out in front of him in his big hands, a huge smile of excitement on his face.
"You, you really think so?"
>It's difficult to find a stallion into aerial acrobatics and racing, even at large events where you try hitting on them and showing off your moves, you soon find out they're only there because they've been dragged along by a mare or two or three.
>>
>>29481164
>They just see it as going fast, or trying to prove your mareliness to others, or to be better than others.
>They don't understand the amount of training you put in.
>The art of flight.
>The understanding you need to have on how to work with the elements.
>Or that it's not about being better than others, it's about mastering yourself and being better than the you you were the day before.
>And that after all the hard work, you want to be proud of yourself, you want to show off what you've achieved, you want to show colts what you can do.
>But they just don't seem to care any more than 'oh that's pretty neat'.
>If your special talent was having a chocolate tasting vaj that orgasmed bits you can bet your wings they'd be interested then...
>"Rainbow that was insane, you must be the fastest pegasus in the world."
>Your smile threatens to break your face before you take on a more modest look.
"Well, I am the only one fast enough to perform a sonic rainboom..."
>You brush your hoof against your tuft.
>"Show me."
>You smile again as you wiggle excitedly in his hands.
"Throw me."
>>
>>29481173
>He pulls you back, holding you with one hand like a massive hoofball, before launching you.
>HOLY HORSEAPPLES!
>Your wings are still tight to your body and tears fly from your watering eyes as you rocket forwards.
>You weren't expecting such instant speed, you feel like you're on the verge of a rainboom already.
>You start flapping, propelling yourself even faster as you head to a set of clouds, just as you break the rainbow barrier.
>The clouds are all destroyed as there's a huge shockwave of colour blasting around you, exploding outwards while you start to bank around to fly back to Nonny.
>He's stood in the distance, gazing up at the multicoloured skies as the shockwave becomes bigger and bigger, sparkling and shimmering, before it finally fades out, just as you land in front of him.
"Am I amazing or what?"
>You smile proudly as he pets your mane, ruffling it up as he scratches behind your ears as well.
>"You sure are RD... Hey, for showing me that, how about I preen your wings, stallions are always want to do that for you right?"
>Oh my gosh...
>He wants to preen your wings...
>Your wings start stretching out, an open invitation even as you try controlling them.
>You so badly want him to...
>>
>>29480609
Twilight or the shitty Trixie reimagining? I dunno...
>>
>>29481196
>And you have been taking advantage of his innocence in the teeniest tiniest of ways...
>But that would be too much.
"Uh, well, I'd really, really like that Nonny, but... It's usually a thing between ponies that are... Close."
>He looks a little crestfallen. "But we're friends aren't we?"
>Screw it. You tried, and you have to protect that smile.
"You know what, you're right, preen away Nonny!"
>You pounce into him, nuzzling into his giant barrel chest as he holds you, taking you to the lounger so he can lay back, with you using his warm body as a bed.
>And as much as you'd like that, you're pretty sure even he would know what's up if you orgasmed all over him.
>And so instead you have him sitting upright, with you sliding down his body, your back against him as you're sat just in front, your wings spread wide.
>And most importantly, your trembling, already winking sex is positioned between the slats of the lounger.
>His fingertips start to trail through your wings, running softly through your downy feathers.
>You can't help but let out something between a chirp and a purr, and as his fingers continue to work their magic, you only let out more.
>Your legs kick softly at the air as you squirm and bite your lower lip, scrunching your eyes closed.
>He tenderly removes old loose feathers from you, while working closer and closer to your wing pits.
>You rub your back further against him, side to side, trying to spread your scent onto him, and his onto you.
>>
>>29481207
>His fingers move to your pits, kneading softly as the pleasure building up in you becomes too much.
>You let out a mostly silent squeak, your body shaking against him as you orgasm.
>Your messy orgasm squirts through the slats to hit the grass below, drenching the ground.
>For a whole minute you continue to shudder against him as he just keeps on preening, working his way back up to the tips of your stiff wings to make sure he did a thorough job.
>You shake your head side to side, mane whipping as your body jerks and you let out a long thankfully silent moan it's so high pitched.
>By the time he gets to the tips, your wings start drooping as you gasp for breath, relaxing back against him as your eyes softly close.
>Screw it, you can try doing other stuff with him another time.
>A day spent relaxing and watching him sunbathe, now seems like all you can do.
>And right now you're suddenly very sleepy...

http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous
>>
File: not so loud.jpg (32KB, 321x363px) Image search: [Google]
not so loud.jpg
32KB, 321x363px
>>29480609
>"Aahh... ohh... nngh.. nnh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Uhhhnnn..."
>"See Anon? She has enough to herself. But I care only about you."
>"So, will you be my special somepony? I've already written up a list of things we'll do on our date!"
>>
>>29481235
Is good
WRITE MORE HUNTER ANON NIGGER
>>
File: 1486701943459.gif (1014KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486701943459.gif
1014KB, 220x330px
>>29481092
>>And those huge bulges in the front, you wanna just shove your face into his crotch and rub up and down and back and forth, see just how big he can get while flooding your lungs with musk.
>>
>>29481270
I am, just not ready to post yet.

I want to reach a point where if I fall off and don't update for ages it won't matter too much because where I left it, it felt like the end of a season or something.
>>
File: Daily chores.png (773KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Daily chores.png
773KB, 1280x720px
>>29481267
>I've already written up a list of things we'll do on our date!
>>
>>29481356
>>29481267
Sorry, I don't date control freaks.
>>
>>29481336
alright, cool. the sex scene you did in part three is just... perfect.
>>
>>29481356
>"And that covers my plans for the first hour of the date. Please refer to the top of the page for the next hour's activity listing."
>>
>>29481405
>A mate secured, Twilight roughly fucks Anon into a coma for hours on end all night before falling asleep with him
>The next day she treats him completely normally and can't even remember some events of the night
>>
File: 1400040934156.png (187KB, 422x372px) Image search: [Google]
1400040934156.png
187KB, 422x372px
>Twilight can't stand to see Anon all alone on Heart's and Hooves day, so she sets him up on a blind date
>It's with Big Mac
>The two of them just spend the day chilling and talking about all the crazy mares
>Then they go back to the farm and play vidya and suck each other's dick.
>>
>>29481592
I'd read a documentary on RGRE mares' mating habits.
>>
>>29482015
there's a thread for that on /trash/
>>
>>29482282
>Mares show off their abilities to their highest extend in order to attract mates
>Once a mate is attracted and estrus begins, they quickly settle down and get a feel for each other with plenty of rutting
>If the stallion submits, the mare immediately begins preparations for marriage and in the meantime more rutting ensues
>Equestrian families typically have many foals. These are often separated into two categories: smaller families and larger ones
>Both still involve plenty of rutting
>Smaller families stay in the same community for most of their lives
>Larger families either split up (Eldest children leaving, parents staying, sometimes vice versa) or as a whole will move in search of new lands, these first camps are known as "herds" and later develop into villages and then towns as nomads, friends, and sometimes small, separate families move into the communities
>Ponyville started out this same way and is mostly populated by single mares, preyed-upon colts, and small families
>>
>>29482015
Wrong thread, HHH is in the other direction.
>>
> "Anon, darling, we need to talk."
> Never a good sign
"What about?"
> Rarity chews on her lip
> "The doctor says Twilight is going to have twins, and she already has two foals from you. Something must be done!"
> You sigh
> To be honest, when you heard about the whole herd thing, you had thought it was all about threesomes and moresomes with all the mares you could handle
> The reality is rather different
> Applejack works for most of the day, and still has to take care of her family
> And then there's the weird rivalry going on between Twilight and Rarity
> Twilight has been rather smug about being so fertile, and giving you strong foals
> Meanwhile, Rarity only has had one foal from you, which she spoils relentlessly
> And now she is talking about foals again, even though she is already pregnant
"What do you want me to do? It's not like I can get you doubly pregnant."
> Rarity smiles a little at that
> "Of course not, you silly man. But Twilight needs to be matched, or else she will be utterly insufferable. What I want you to do, is take my assistant to bed. Any foals by her will count on my side."
> You rub your face tiredly
"Your solution to Twilight being smug is not having me talk to her, but to bring yet another mare into the picture, so complicate matters further. Is that right?"
> She rolls her eyes
> "Please, countless mares have done the same thing. Normally I would hesitate to escalate matters this way, but Twilight's only assistant is Spike, and he can't give you foals."
>>
File: 1467926662147.png (269KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467926662147.png
269KB, 1334x750px
>>29482690
>but Twilight's only assistant is Spike, and he can't give you foals

is that a challenge?
>>
>>29482690
need more of this!

this has potential!
>>
>>29482733
No, its shit assistant being shit assistant.
>>29482745
Yup, I wouldn't mind a little Coco loving, but being reasonable to pone weirdness sounds more fun.
>>
>>29482690
>Bring in Rainbow.
>She has triplets from the get-go.
>If Rarity thought Twilight's smug was bad, then the sheer oversmug Rainbow has for pushing 3 foals out of her petite self is unreal.
>>
if i'm writing a long-form green, do i need to push blatant RGRE elements in each installment so anons don't REEE at me?
>>
>>29466865

It's nice to see some actual reversed gender roles in the RGRE thread.
>>
>>29482884
>do i need to push blatant RGRE elements in each installment so anons don't REEE at me?
RGRE just needs to be established as one of the main themes. You'll be fine if it's not pushed into the readers face every update.
>>
>>29471674
you've got to be kidding me, this anatomy is fucked, even putting asid ethe entire lower half.
>>
>>29476007
Can't it be both?
>>
>>29478471
>apple and orange
I got a big diamond here.
>>
File: 1436735787912.png (142KB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1436735787912.png
142KB, 1000x1239px
>>29478548
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>29478561
Moar Baby, Moar.
>>29481235
I love it so badly.
>>29481270
Kys.
>>
>>29482690
Gimme more.
>>
>>29481235
this is fucking wonderful
>>
File: 1418207748849.jpg (47KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
1418207748849.jpg
47KB, 550x389px
>>29482811
Smug mother Dash has always been both adorable and hilarious.

I'll allow it.
>hfw around Rarity
>>
>>29482811
>Rainbow lies there, breathing slowly but harshly, near comatose from the intense 30 hour labor.
>Thankfully there'd been no health complications, but as a first time mother having triplets, both pregnancy and birth had been beyond grueling.
>She licks her chapped lips.
>"Rarity. Twilight. Come here. Please."
>You know pony hearing is good, but you imagine even they barely heard her whisper.
>They both shuffle closer, also ragged from seeing their dear friend undergo this ordeal. You don't think either had slept more than three hours.
>"How are you doing Rainbow Dash?"
>"Can I get you anything darling?"
>You smile to yourself. You know that even at their worst in this strange inter-herd pecking order rivalry, friendship ran deep and strong beneath it.
>Rainbow is looking past them to a nurse that's just entered, three foals on her back.
>With practiced ease, one foal is deposited at each teat, the extra into her arms.
>Rainbow licks her lips again, and stares at Twilight and Rarity, her magenta eyes seeming to spark back to life.
>A circling hoof takes in the three polychrome babies.
>"I made these."

>An hour later you're sitting in the waiting room, rubbing your face, trying to figure out how to explain in your friendship report to Celestia that your entire herd, including the actual Princess of Friendship, was now banned from Ponyville Horsepital for any non-medical reason, and had a warning from the ponice for raucous behavior and disorderly conduct.
>>
>>29483645
>>An hour later you're sitting in the waiting room, rubbing your face, trying to figure out how to explain in your friendship report to Celestia that your entire herd, including the actual Princess of Friendship, was now banned from Ponyville Horsepital for any non-medical reason, and had a warning from the ponice for raucous behavior and disorderly conduct.

Sounds like Princess Twiggles is gonna have to make a generous donation to the hospital for a new Twilight Sparkle Maternity Wing.
>>
File: CupofCoco.png (110KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
CupofCoco.png
110KB, 500x489px
>>29482755
This shy little mare really needs more loving.
>>
File: 7a6f8a44f8ce26177cea789b05202319.gif (248KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
7a6f8a44f8ce26177cea789b05202319.gif
248KB, 1200x992px
>>29483744
Rarity was quick to nominate her.
>>
You know I've been thinking, about how people complain about how much solo focus the each of the the mane 6 get here in RGRE

AppleJack's personality is the perfect upstanding character for this setting, but therefore lacks long term tension

Rainbow Trash is always gets smug jock, and so her stories are barely longer than single posts

Rarity and Fluttershy don't get much attention because they are to "colty", but at least Rarity fags are dedicated enough to try, poor fucking fluttershy, i've seen what? one story and its got her paired with gilda? good foil, but she's criminally underrepresented here

And Pinkie Is way to hard to write extensively (generally), she's either a side joke, or its wildly out of character

Twilight is enough of a neutral presence to get both positive and negative portrayals, and that's why we get her the most out of the mane 6
>>
>>29482733
dubs of determination
Spike is best pony
Dragon/10
would waifu
>>
>>29483905
what I find to the be the most inconsistent element is the way that mares in RGRE stories love to ogle Anon's muscles and physique, when clearly those are mare traits, instead of admiring how frail, delicate, lanky, or soft his body is, like they would expect a stallion to be.
>>
>>29482733
Anon no matter how much you dick the dragon it can never give you foals....only dragonlings
>>
>>29483927
Every writer handles it a little bit differently, but most commonly, social roles have reversed, not physical ones. Stallions are held to be incompetent, and are coddled so much that the appropriate response to a chipped hoof is to cry on the fainting couch all day. But they're still the ones (ideally) with rippling manly muscles, even if the poor dears are too daft to do anything with them except mainly what their women folk tell them to do.
>>
>>29476255
>Be Anon still in Nazi horse land
>You know this because there are the brightly coloured miniature equines.
>And your objective still says "Shoot Nazis" instead of "Find Nazis" meaning you are in Nazi territory.
>You don't see any targets at the moment, because you're holed up in a backyard where only a few Nazis would be likely yo be at a time even if there ware any Nazis in the yard..
>Which there aren't.
>So you need to relocate to a better vantage point.
>Somewhere where you can see Nazis from and preferably where they'll have a hard time seeing you.
>But first you need to find somewhere like that.
>So what can you see that would look like a good scouty spot for scouting a snipey spot from?
>There's the tall fence that surrounds the yard.
>That's too thin to easily stand on and would also leave you far too visible.
>There's the house.
>It's a Nazi house so it probably has a Nazi housewife who would raise the alarm if they saw you.
>You could probably knife her if you found her before she found you, but you don't want to wear out your knife when you have a perfectly good sniper rifle to kill her with later.
>And there's a sturdy looking tree.
>It would let you look around while stopping others from spotting you.
>You climb the tree and look around.
>You see leaves and branches.
>You climb a bit away from the middle of the tree and look around again.
>A ways away in front of you is a large castle built into an abnormally huge tree.
>There are many balconies and leaf-covered limbs coming out from all over the tree and castle parts.
>It is tall and would provide cover while letting you see targets all around this Nazi town.
>You look in front of you but leftwards and spot a building with several stories and a clock tower coming out of the roof.
>That might also work
>In front of you but to the rightwards is a farm.
>It has fields and orchards, the trees of which are a reasonable distance apart.
>You would have a hard time moving around there unseen.
>>
>>29484032
Kill ze American!
>>
>>29482690
I need more this please
>>
>>29484032
And there would be few targets to shoot at in a farm.
>Behind-youwards is a tree.
>You climb around to the other side of the tree and take a look out behind-youwards but on the other side of the tree as well.
>There is a train line going towards a mountain with an ornate stone castle on the top.
>Classic Nazi architecture, that's probably where Horse-Hitler has his Horse-reichstag.
>The Horse-Fuhrerbunker where Horse-ler lives is probably somewhere under that mountain if your suspicions are correct.
>You could not possibly make it all the way there on foot without being spotted by the Horse-air-force in their Spitfires and Sopwiths and zeppellins.
>You will have to wait for a train to arrive and sneak into the fortress-city onboard it.
>Your quest objective is not "Get to the train" so you know it's not going to arrive for a while.
>So that means there are three choices on where to hide out.
>The farm seems like a shit choice because you'd be exposed to counterfire when you inevitably got detected amidst the lack of proper cover.
>The clock tower might also work, but you think you'd prefer to try the castle-tree.
>It's the highest thing in this town and would provide plenty of cover.
>Castles usually have higher-ranking Nazi officers inside them.
>Nazi bitches can't resist dem castles.
>Having made up your mind, you descend the tree.
>Once you are at ground level you exit the yard and begin to stealthily reposition yourself.
>Several times you have to hide in bushes to avoid patrols.
>As you cross a street you notice a stall with containers of oil by it.
>You put a round downrange into the cap of one of the cans and they go up in a firey explosion, distracting and or or killing all around it.
>As the equines in the area are distradcted you slip across the street and crawl through some bushes and over a low wall.
>It's just a short way to the tree-fort.
>The front entrance is guarded by a pair of armoured Nazi ponies.
>>
>>29484070
>Only one of the pair is standing underneath the sign hanging over the entrance.
>You'd love to put a bullet through the chain holding it up and crush them, but that big picture of a book would only take one of the two out.
>You don't have enough cover where you are to not only crush that Nazi, shoot her partner in the ovaries, and also avoid the inevitable reinforcements without getting air-holes added all over your body when said reinforcements spot you.
>While your american heart years for the carnage you could so easily cause, you know you have to take the stealthy approach here.
>That window would let you sneak inside without detection.
>It's clearly the right choice here.
>You resolve to try sniping that sign from up above later.
>And when the guards aren't looking, you run over the cleared ground surrounding the huge arbour-castle, check that the room behind the window is clear, and climb in.
>This room appears to be some sort of office or library based on all the books on the walls and the desks in the middle.
>There is only one door to this room so that's where you head next.
>Carefully and quietly you open the door and peer out.
>You find a hallway with a single guard walking away from you.
>You know immediately what must be dome.
>You pull our your trusty wellrod sniper rifle, line up the shot.
>BANG
>The bullet flies out the barrel and into the mare down the hall.
>The fur and skin of her lightly-armoured rear end do little to stop the high caliber shell and part like butter that someone has just shot at.
>The right-side hipbone shatters as the brass-jacketed bullet hits it.
>Only somewhat slowed by the bone and along with a good chunk of aforementioned bone, the bullet collides with and utterly shreds the guardmare's right ovary.
>She is dead before she hits the ground, the pain having exploded every nerve in her body and leaving her limp like a child's rag-doll.
>The passage now being clear, you scurry along deeper into the castle.
>>
>>29469352
Yes. But unfortunately SciTwi threads nowdays not about mad scientist or socially retard Twilight just yurishit.
>>
>>29482690
> Be Applejack, coming home from a long day at the orchards
> The Apple family is doing well, you even had a chance to do some baking for your husband
> A nice warm apple pie for your sweetie pie
> You blush a little at the thought
> As you walk into Anon's house, you hear the foals giggling in the backyard, playing with their pa
> You smile fondly, setting the pie down on the table
> Twilight stumbles down the stairs, looking run down and tired
"Books ambush you again?"
> She shakes her head
> "Pulled an all-nighter writing up a report on astral transference for Celestia."
> Twilight sniffs, her ears pricking forward
> "That smells delicious, what's the occasion?"
> You smile at the compliment
"No occasion, just thought Anon might appreciate it."
> Twilight makes a little whining noise in the back of her throat
> "He wouldn't miss a slice, right?"
> You frown
"This is between me and him, Twi. I don't get much time with him, so I gotta make it count."
> Twilight considers this
> She draws a little circle with her forehoof, acting coy
> "I believe tonight is my turn sleeping with him, right?"
> You nod grimly
"Which is why I have to-"
> "I'll trade it for the pie."
> ...
"Done. Pleasure doing business with you, Mrs. Sparklemous."
>>
>>29484519
That pie must be really good.
>>
>>29484519
I wonder if anon would, upon learning that Twi traded a night with him for a pie, start to rib on her. Saying something along the lines of how he's been sold for a single pie to another mare and/or complaining about the amount he was sold for.
>>
>>29484665
Home-made apple pie made by some chump who's never made a pie before tastes pretty good. Homemade apple pie made by somebody who knows everything about apples, has access to multiple breeds of fresh-off-the-tree apples, has been taught about apple-based baked good by their grandma, and has been making pies for years would probably taste really fucking good.
>>
>>29484689
>Twi hates something along the lines of "What is the world coming to when a mare would willingly trade a night with the stallion who loves her and had raised her foals would trade (a night with) him for a single pie?"
>Thinks she fucked up big time
>Tries her hardest to make it up to him, eventually breaking down in front of him, begging him to forgive her
>Softly whispers into her ear "It's just a prank, bro."
>>
>>29484750
>That entire first line
Maybe I should stop trying to post from mobile, or at least read my post beforehand.
>>
>>29484753
That would be wise, at least enlarge the text so you will notice your errors.
>>
>10
Goodbye

>>29484991
>>
>>29483645
kek
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.