[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will it happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: its.coming.png (259KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
its.coming.png
259KB, 1016x1024px
Season 7 or season 8?
>>
On the store shelves first.
>>
>>29463129
Season 7 debuts in April. No season 8 because movie is finale.
>>
>>29463136
Pretty accurate.

>>29463139
Nice meme. Pony until 2019 confirmed motherfucker.
>>
>>29463129
When will she try desperately to pretend she's as good as Twilight? Season 5, I think.
>>
>>29463139
ride never ends
>>
>>29463158
Give me proof.
>>
>>29463166
>When will she try desperately to pretend she's as good as Twilight?
Nigger, she's BETTER than twilight. The magical shit she pulled off in "Every little thing she does" put twilight to SHAME.
>>
>>29463170
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/hasbro-investor-webcast-information-eqg.html
If I'm stuck in this meme hell I'm keeping all you faggots here with me.
>>
>>29463180
People don't always stick to their word. Remember how the movie was supposed to come out in November, but then they pushed it back to October? Remember how the movie was gonna be lit, and then they added furshit?
>>
>>29463177
So what? She has no moral compass. Maybe someday she'll figure out what it means to be great. Until then she'll have to come to terms with that fact that she's only powerful.
>>
>>29463180
They're supporting the series till 2019. The movie comes out at the end of 2017, almost in 2018. That just means they need to keep making and selling toys of the movie for one full year after the Movie comes out.

That doesn't confirm a season 9 at all.
>>
>>29463177
nothing so far was as impressive as the aoe freeze thing imo
>>
>>29463129
hopefully never

t. glimmerfriend
>>
>>29463237
>cloning herself
>Mind controlling people
>Everything she did in the S5 finale
>ALL OF IT
>and then in the book, controlling TIME ITSELF, causing it to speed up and slow down
>>
>>29463129
Season 8. Season 7 is too soon and close to the movie, they'll have a clean slate after the movie.

The movie will close the mane six's Plotlines, and starlight will take over for the six after the movie, forming her own group of friends and becoming an alicorn for future seasons, with the other 6 retired to cameos and background appearances.
>>
>>29463267
the aoe freeze still looks more advanced, and there's a hundred other things like transformation, wings, mind control, gravity manipulation, etc. fuck, in ELTSD she even creates life
>>
>>29463307
Starlight cloning herself is also creating life; plus Starlight can fly without even needing wings, something twilight has NEVER done.
>>
>>29463331
i meant giving wings to other ponies, like she did to rarity. and twilight can fly without wings, she did it twice when she were an unicorn
>>
>>29463331
>Starlight can fly without even needing wings
Even Pinkie Pie can fly without wings.
>>
>>29463343
>and twilight can fly without wings, she did it twice when she were an unicorn
Name the situations, she never did.
>>
>>29463385
in return of harmony part 2 with a bubble, and in crystal empire with telekinesis
>>
>>29463403
bubble as in force field
>>
File: astral feel.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
astral feel.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>29463294
>The movie will close the mane six's Plotlines, and starlight will take over for the six after the movie, forming her own group of friends and becoming an alicorn for future seasons, with the other 6 retired to cameos and background appearances.
No...
I never asked for this. I just wanted my waifu to be a supporting character, not replace the m6!
>>
>>29463188
>Remember how the movie was supposed to come out in November, but then they pushed it back to October?
>come out in November, but then they pushed it back to October?
>pushed it back to October?
>pushed it back
thats pushing it up, sped
>>
File: IMG_5952.png (1MB, 1920x7530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5952.png
1MB, 1920x7530px
>>29463129
Glimmercorn already confirmed
>>
>>29463585
Because they realised S7 would finish at the end of September, so they pushed it up to eliminate a gap.
>>
>>29463607
well, logically since season 7 is once again 26 episodes and its starting later than season 6, it should be ending later than season 6 did,which was in late october if i remember correctly. Unless they arent doing a mid season haitus this time around, the finale would air after the movie
>>
>>29463656
They might just shorten the hiatus, or they might end up pushing back the premiere as they did with S6.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.