[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Hour CYOA 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 9

File: 1483364224436.png (4MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483364224436.png
4MB, 2000x1333px
Six months passed since Celestial Siblings defeated Discord and turned him into stone.

Six months of peace had passed and now war once again rages on Equestrian soil.

Princess Luna had bestowed upon herself the name 'Nightmare Moon' and raised her arms against Princess Celestia.
As sun and moon both hang in the sky, Lady of the Night is gathering forces for the march towards the Castle of the Two Sisters.

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/dhour/

Current objectives:
-Pick up Last Word's dress from a tailor after two days (and pay 50 bits for it)
-Gather enough bits to pay your gambling debts (64/300)
-Confront demon possessing General Phoenix
-Find out what happened with Last Word

Inventory:
Night Guard armor
Deer sword (posioned)
1 'anti-hungover' potion
64 bits
Notebook

Previous thread:>>29418421
>>
"Can you tell me if there were any news about the situation in the south while we move?" - you asked the Nightbringers' lieutenant - "If I recall, other Nightbringers were besieging the city of Colth?"
"The siege turned into a massacre. Both sides are retreating now, though some skirmishes are still going on. We are currently at stalemate there, but it is exactly what we want now. No heretic will get to the Castle of Two Sisters."
"Wish we could join them." - sighed Testament - "But prophetess insists that we should be kept in reserve while our brothers and sisters are spilling blood of infidels."
"And I can't argue with her on that matter, private." - Dawn gave the young unicorn a stern look.
"We could have at least participated in some raids in the northern territories." - noted Pure Belief - "You can say whatever you want, Dawn, but I feel a hoof of Erebus here."
"He knows better than to use his influence over the prophetess to deal with ponies whom he doesn't like. Else we wouldn't be blessed in the first place."
"Erebus still helds little to no respect for you after you decided to drop chaplain training. Plus it was he who claimed that you have yet to deserve to become captain. You can't deny that." - Belief cautiously replied.
"He's above such petty grudges." - Dawn said, though with less confidence in his voice.

Your actions?
>>
I noticed in cyoa there was talk about the combat frequency and length. I think the current frequently and length of combat is pretty much perfect.
>>
>>29460383
Tell them when they find Phoenix if he is with a yellow filly with purple hair and a unicorn head with a broken horn for a cutie mark she is a hollow. So if you get the chance knock her diadam off and bring her close to the demon.
>>
>>29460403

"Ah, I also remembered one important detail!" - you interrupted their conversation - "Do you remember the filly that I asked you to save from the rebels in the sewers? Well, you see, as you could understand froom Hoofsou's memories, she was with us when the deer came. And I'm afraid that Phoenix took her with him and told everyone that she was taken."
"Excuse me, and where's the important detail?" - Pure Belief began to lose her patience.
"Important detail is that this filly is a Hollow, and that's why she is so important to Lady Nightmare."
"Hollow?" - asked Dawn with a polite smile.
"Uh, she negates all magic around herself - that's in a nutshell. And that particular feature is very harmful to demons, so if Phoenix took her alive - for ay reason - we might use her against him."

Nightbringers fell silent for a couple of seconds, processing new information.
"Actually that would be quite an unpleasant turn of events." - Dawn thoughtfully muttered - "Due to our blessing we might be affected as well as the impostor."
"I don't think that it would be the case anyway." - Pure Belief suggested - "Memories of captain Hoofsou since their skirmish with deer were not corrupted and there was no filly returning with them. Also, I suspect that she just ran away during the battle and the star entity possessing Phoenix decided that she was taken by the deer. I am more concerned that private Rime concealed - and quite skillfully - that the filly in question is a Hollow during my interrogation." - then she turned towards you and spoke in the intimidating tone - "Care to explain why?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29460866
Weren't we supposed to keep that fact a secret? From almost everyone? But circumstances had changed and they need to know this fact now to minimize possible casualties.
>>
>>29460866
It was my job to not tell anyone about Lost, but seeing as we are going to fight a demon soon.....
And if she did manage to flee, she could have tried fleeing back to the house?
>>
>>29460866
Is really neverborn relavent at all?
>>
>>29461095
Can you please elaborate? I don't think I understood your question.
>>
>>29461156
Sorry. Just woke up. Does anyone know about the neverborn? And maybe Rime needs to discuss what she had learned in the deer city. The chit chat with the archon was pretty informative.
>>
>>29461013
>>29461090
>>29461272

"I got an orders not to tell anyone, but circumstances have changed now. We need every possible advantage we can get over the demon."
"All right." - begrudgingly agreed Pure Belief - "We would need to send scouting parties on the road to Cloudsdale later. Since she is still a filly, I doubt she had reached the city."
"Sounds good, ma'am." - you agreed - "And I wanted to know if you know about the Neverborn?"

The Nightbringers looked at you for a moment and then burst out laughing. More precisely, Testament Belied and Dawn laughed while Shroud and Penitence turned out to be more reserved and quietly chuckled.
"She... she asks if we...WE know about the... the Neverborn!" - Belief was struggling to restrain herself, though to no avail.
"Can... can I show... her, sir?" - offered Testament, fighting the fits of laughter.
"She is... going to witness it... later. At least not in the streets. Besides, how did you learn about that word?" - Dawn inquired, turning towards you and grinning widely.
"Uh, when we escaped the place deer took us to, we managed to interrogate some of them and they used this word when referring to demons?" - you replied, feeling some unease.
"Seems legit for me. But seriously, Dawn." - grinned Belief, finally managing to regain her composure - "We'd better show her now or she'll freak out in the crucial moment. Besides, there's nopony in the streets now."
"All right." - sighed Argent Dawn - "Private Rime, close your eyes then."
You complied, your unease growing.
1/2
>>
>>29461761
2/2

*Now you can open them.* - an unfamiliar voice entered your head after a couple of seconds.
You carefully tore your eyes open and couldn't help but gasp at the sight of five demons standing in semicircle around you.
Armor of Nightbringers had fused with their flesh, but it could not fully conceal their abominable features - their claws at ends of their limbs, the wings growing from their sides, their bestial tails which could be definetely used as weapons and the dark eyes with a glint of starlight inside them.
Their faces resembled ones of various predators, but horrendously twisted - one of them, for example, had lost all its fur and the dark leather and black armor allowed it to merge with the shadows almost perfectly, while another had something akin to external skeleton covering its body, or at least the parts that were not covered by the armor.
Noticing that you had opened your eyes, demons grinned in eerie sync:
"Boo."

Your reaction?
>>
>>29461797
Oh wow! The Nightbringers are demons? Can we touch them? How do they transform? Is this supposed to be a secret? We can't tell anyone can we...
>>
>>29460866
Well, one I wasn't supposed to tell anyone - got the papers here, but I think fighting a possessed lord Phoenix warranted telling you.

https://www.anonpone.com/dhour/29164748#navbar
Although it wasn't explicitly said at the time that Word was a Hollow, the mentioning of "anti-magic abilities" should hado set off alot of red flags.

>>29461797
The fuck? Ew.
>>
>>29461916
No shit? Why did you think they avoided people on the street? It would cause a panic. And you don't say, "Oh wowzers you guys are demons!" in their faces.
>>
>>29461980
There was a part where Arcane talked to Rime about his theory concerning Hollows' origins and he said that 'anti-magic abilities' are basically an extreme level of control over magic, and while rare they are not unheard of.
>>
>>29461797
Well.....shit. what are we looking at here.
>>
>>29461797
Nightmares tit's holy shit! Is this star magic related? Like holy tartarus what the fuck!
>>
>>29461797
>external skeleton
An exoskeleton? Insects and various other animals have those.
"Well you all look.....nice."
>>
>>29462029
I must have missed that.
>>
I bet the sex is kinky
>>
>>29463440
Demon Rump Bump
>>
>>29461797
Ask if this is related to how lady Nightmare made the ascended pegasus.
>>29463440
Then say this.
>>
>>29464568
But w-what if they do something mean?
>>
>>29461797
Try not to freak the fuck out or hit them with ice.
"So can the ascended do that as well? Can all the Nightbringers do this?"
>>
I have yet to process the turn of events events that has been bestowed upon me. We saw some serious shit, so we won't freak out that much. But demons in the Nightmare's army? Is Gust a demon too? Holy shit following Luna was a mistake.
>>
>>29465254
Hahaha! Too late now! Let's hope Rime lives long enough for to veterans benifits.
>>
>>29465358
It's never too late to defect and PURGE
>>
>>29465254
Crazy demons bro. Are these strait up demons, or were these ponies turned demos?
>>29462029
Can Rime be a demon? That could be cool.
>>
>>29465382
We wouldn't get far. We're not where close to the top of the food chain. Rime is barely above.
>>
>>29465254
>Holy shit following Luna was a mistake.
Eh she is not that bad.
Besides you could say we are more in this to stop Celestia then to help Luna.
>>
And we let one of these things in our mind, dammit.

>>29465417
We could defect, work our way up and then PURGE, dumdum.
>>
>>29465382
I think anon is overreacting to the demons in the army but Celestia would absolutly be worse she is turning ponys into hollows.
>>
>>29465546
If Arcane's theory is correct, she basically gives them ultimate control over magic, whereas Nightmare literally put abomination among the pony folk.
>>
>>29465570
If I recall correctly the folks we fought at Prosperity had the same aura of causing pain that Word has so I am fairly certain they were hollow.
>>
>>29465708
Look at >>29462029. Then look again to be sure.
>>
>>29465724
I think Arcane was saying what the difrence between antimagic and a hollow was.
>>
>>29465516
That is the stupidist thing you could possibly do. IF they are demons and they can speak into Rime's mind, then what's the point of defecting if they could just read her mind and purge like the filthy heretic she is?
>>
>>29465516
Oh sure. You think purging is a great idea now. Just wait for the next few posts.
>>
>>29461797
>"Boo."
Oh ha ha. I fought demons and deers you jerks. Jeez, by Nightmare that ain't funny. Trying scare the private.
>>
>>29464588
We are a tough mare we can take it.
>>
>>29465400
Let's look at a couple of things we know about demons.
They can't exist in real world unless there was a ritual with sacrifices and they literally feed on souls of living creatures.
Sure turning in one of them would be fun as well as thinking about everyone we know as nothing more but a source of food?
Demons are not edgy by themselves, but thinking that being one of them is cool is edgy as fuck.
And the irony is that you are the one who constantly screams in cyoa general that DH is not edgy.
Fuck you.
>>
>>29468752
>And the irony is that you are the one who constantly screams in cyoa general that DH is not edgy.
I am the anon that has defended against accusations of edgyness, you are quoting a difrent anon.
>>29464568
This was my post.
>>
>>29466056
I think you don't know which side in this war is heretic. Also we hid info about Last, so even if a thought of defection appears in our little head, we can just hide it as well. No need to be too open about our feefees.

>>29466074
I'm ready.
>>
>>29469003
>I think you don't know which side in this war is heretic
It is not a religious war only some ponys think of either of the sisters as gods.

It seems silly to get this wound up about a few folks chaneling demons though.
>>
File: 1427518348136.jpg (278KB, 1000x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1427518348136.jpg
278KB, 1000x1014px
>>29469016
>silly
I don't have enough memes to communicate my annoyance. These are soul-devouring star entities, feared even by the deer, who supposedly are far more advanced in magic than ponies. It's not fucking silly to want to get rid of these fucks from all of Equestria. No matter which princess we'd worship, it's some high level of heresy right there. Hell, who can say they aren't feasting on labour camp prisoners?
>>
>>29469197
They seem in control of the demons they are channeling.
>>
>>29469218
Yeah, sure, right. For how long?
>>
"Uh...well... you guys look... nice..." - you stuttered, sweating intensely.
*And I thought you would freak out, mortal.* - a mocking voice appeared in your head.
"I... I've seen some shit recently." - you admitted, your limbs betraying you - "You... you were demons all that time?"
*No and yes. We are both and we are none. If it helps, there are two of us in each body.*
"So you're... possessed?" - you gulped in confusion.
*Wrong word. We have a symbiotic relationship.* - new voice appeared in your head - *Like lord protects his peasant who give him food, thus keeping the kingdom alive. Like heart give energy to the leg so the whole body can move. We are more than a pony and more than a demon.*
Second voice dissappeared in your head for a moment, but only to give way to the third one.
*Most of our kin lack intelligence. They are driven by instincts, emotions once can say. We... are not like them. We find the current situation much more preferrable to possession or running amok during... not more than an hour. If case of possession either host's body is inevitably destroyed and neverborn returns to its home or it is extremely limited in its powers. And we simply cannot gestate in your reality without any help from outside, and even then we need a constant... feeding.*
"But how do you get energy if not feeding on their souls?"
*Not souls themselves... Hard to explain. Life energy, perhaps. We never bothered ourselves with metaphysics of reality or arcane science. The point is that our way of co-existance is not harmful to either of us. We work as equal partners, perhaps once can call it friendship.*
*We're pretty close to each other, yes.* - another voice popped up.
"I see..." - you muttered, having calmed down a bit - "Are the ascended pegasi are like you? At least in some way?"
*Definetely not. No idea how Nightmare Moon made them, but she has nothing to do with us. It was the prophetess' blessing.*

Anything else you want to ask them?
>>
>>29469344
Ask them if any of them have abilities that could synergize well with your own. Tell them if Word is there you will make sure she does not hit them with her aura.
>>
>>29469344
Can you see in the dark?
>>
For some reason I again and again fail to draw the Lightning Pack lieutenant, so have a custodian poner as excuse.
Anyone has any requests by the way?

Also, since you have learned about Argent Dawn's nature maybe you can guess who was his prototype?
>>
>>29469517
neat
>Anyone has any requests by the way?
mainly Frosty herself In armor (maybe with a picture of her cutie mark alongside it).
Although It could be interesting to see the collar Path was wearing or Words diadem. If you think It would work in your style maybe Words dress.

>Also, since you have learned about Argent Dawn's nature maybe you can guess who was his prototype?
A primach I assume I am not overly knowledgeable about those guys what do you think about Roboute Guilliman coming back
>>
>>29469570
>maybe with a picture of her cutie mark alongside it
I know we cannot remember what Arcane's is but a picture of Gust's could be nice as well assuming we can remember that one.
>>
>>29469517
Speaking of art would you be ok with your art getting uploaded to Derpibooru. If so what should I put as the artist name.
>>
>>29469344
Ask if there is anything we should know about where we are going.
>>
>>29469372
>>29469408
>>29469834

"Got it. So, since we'll be fighting together could you tell me about your special abilities, perhaps something that could synergize with cryomancy?"
*Not anything we can think of. We all are rather skilled in star magic.* - a couple of mental smirks appeared in your head - *But our skills are inferior to the one who controls the body of Phoenix. Plus in our current form we prefer to rely on brute force.*
"Oh, and do you have nightvision? Or super-heightened senses?"
*No. But we can sense magic - that should be enough. Besides, I doubt we will fight in the darkness.*
"Wait, so you could sense Phoenix?"
*It is relatively easy to sense a certain strong magical presense for a capable unicorn. No doubt the impostor had concealed it, else his own subordinates would have turned against him.*
"That's unfortunate. And"
*A typical military base. If the inpostor is there, we will find him either in his quarters or in the administrative building. We'll discuss our plan on the way there.*
"Understood. No more questions, sir, eh, do you even have a gender?"
*Neverborn do not have a gender by themselves, but since we use ponies' bodies we have them now. Not that it matters to us in our current form. Ah, and also, don't expect us to use telepathy in battle - it is rather straining on one concentration.*
*Why, you want to be ravaged by a demon? I suppose we could have some fun later~* - another voice popped into your conscience.
You were not sure if they were extremely potent in telepathy or your embarrassment was clearly evident, but the demons - or ponies - began looking at each other, perhaps having a mental conversation on their own.
*I beg your pardon for my disgraceful behavior.* - second voice spoke like a guilty schoolcolt after about half a minute.

Your actions?
>>
>>29469591
Sure, why not? Just 'Warlock'.

>>29469570
>>29469579
All right, I'll try.

>>29469570
Primarchs are counterparts for generals, so wrong guess here.
>>
>>29469910
We need to show we can give good banter give a grin and say maybe at the victory orgy after Celestia is dealt with.
>>
>>29469910
>a couple of mental smirks appeared in your head
What? How?
>>
>>29469949
No. Just, no.
>>
>>29469949
One of em personally knows Rime has been raped. Sex with her so soon after the incident is distasteful. Joking or otherwise. It would seemake too soon.
>>
>>29469910
It's fine. Should we continue?
>>
>>29469910
Don't worry it's fine.
>>29469949
I kind of like this idea although I am not overly attached to it seconding it but if it comes down to a draw I am fine with not saying it.
>>
>>29469910
Ravaged by a demon? Yeeeeeaaaaaaah.
If you couldn't tell, that was me being unenthisiastic about it. We can ask Arcane about Neverborns after this shit since he'll never connect it to the Nightbringers unless he has his own theories.
>>
>>29470012
I don't think I understand what exactly you want to ask about.

Just in case, I thought it was pretty clear that Neverborn, demons and star entities are all the same thing. Just different words.
>>
>Like lord protects his peasant who give him food, thus keeping the kingdom alive.
Not a great simile when concerning demons.
>Like heart give energy to the leg so the whole body can move
Better.
Yesh. Pretty scary.
>>
>>29469949
To clarify I meant to say this as a joke not an actual invitation. (although that is a moot point as it seems we have well and truly voted against this)
>>
>>29470031
Ah, alright. Just woke up so my brain's still mush.
>>
>>29469934
>Sure, why not? Just 'Warlock'.
Alright I best get to it seems I forgot to save the second dreadnought picture so I better go find that.
>>
>>29469910
It would be cool if Rime could find another star spirit/neverborn/demon to for a symbiosis with. Do they know anyone who's single and ready to mingle?
>>
>>29470045
Hm seems there are a few I forgot to save good thing Desu has fixed images I will have to look through It all.
>>
>>29470060
Can you please NOT upload more shitty designs like first dreadnought and first two generals?
>>
>>29470062
Alright I will keep that in mind Am I the only one who preferred the first dreadnought design
>>
>>29470060
Heh I forgot how quickly the 3rd thread fell off the board
>>
>>29469969
>>29470012

"That's... no big deal." - you muttered, still flustered by the offer.
*All right, let's head out then.* - concluded the first voice.
Their features smoothly changed to equine ones and in the matter of seconds there were no trace of demons within Nightbringers.
After the transformation was completed, you moved to the castle.

When you reached castle's gates you were forced to wait for Hoofsou's team for about half an hour - their armor was really bulky.
The earth pony captain gestured to you all to follow her and soon you reached the castle's armory, where Blade's group had been waiting for you.
"First goes theory." - claimed Hoofsou, walking to a big and armored locker and after a brief search for keys she proudly presented you a bunch of rectangular devices, a bit bigger than your average saddlebag.
"These are teleportators. As you can see, you can't put them beneath your armor, so strap them above it. Since they are pretty fragile drop them when you will be sure you're going to engage Phoenix - just take them in your hooves and when teleported - discard somewhere. Or I guess you can leave them on yoursef if you are certain in strength of your magical shields." - she glanced at Blade - "Anyway, such devices are pretty hard to make so try to save as much as you can."
"Got it." - you joined the chorus of replies.
"Good." - she nodded and got a three lantern-looking things out of the locker.
1/2
>>
>>29470202
2/2

"These are the beacons, one goes for each group. Just activate them when you find Phoenix and other teams will arrive. Teleportators need a considerable amount of time to locate on a beacon and prepare for the jump - usually about a minute. Basically beacon finds an empty, or rather relatively unfilled space within a certain radius around it and sends the coordinates to the teleportators, which in turn takes some time to prepare to jump too. So if there are many moving objects or ponies in the room, or the beacon itself is moving the calculations of coordinates could take much more time." - explained Hoofsou.
"May I ask how do you use them in actual combat, ma'am?" - inquired Gust - "They seem to be rather unreliable."
"We usually install teleportators in the heaviest suits of armor we possess, like mine, so they would be rather well-protected. We place numerous beacons through the battlefield thus allowing us to perform multiple, simultaneous and devastating defensive deep strikes in enemy rear after a tactical retreat. We named the maneuver 'Steel Rain'." - she grinned - " Because to ease the calculations we usually teleport a couple of meters above our enemies and fall upon them like a steel rain. If none of you has any more questions then I'll show you how to set it all up and we could finally get moving."

Your actions?
>>
>>29470218
>We named the maneuver 'Steel Rain
heh
Pay attention to the lesson.
>>
>>29470062
Should I mark the second dreadnought image as lieutenant battering ram or is it supposed to represent a generic dreadnought?
>>
>>29470264
I honestly have no idea why do you even bother with names of characters.
Generic one.
>>
>>29470218
>Shteel reign!
Screamed Captain Indrick Boreale
>>
>>29470264
Why would you mark it? Are you uploading them on derpi?
>>
>>29470315
Yes
I am deciding if I should mark the demon as suggestive or not I think I will put it safe you would have to look into it to conclude the slightly sexual nature of it.
>>
>>29470218
We have any plan on how to defend ourselves if he spans mind control spells like some faggot?
>>
>>29470338
Please don't use this word for word.
>>
>>29470062
>first two generals
I assume this guy here >>29428880 who I assume is Royal Horn (pretty good play on words for a non english speaker) Is the second general you do not want uploaded?
>>
>>29470349
Heh. The similarities with the primarchs and general names amuses me.
>>
>>29470218
Captain (it's captain right?) Hoofsou's? You must have much experience with the teleporters. Do you hace a guesstimate of how long it would take the teleportors to finish calibrations in a room of 10 moving, fighting ponies?
>>
>>29470218
Right. So if we're 100% certain we found the possessed general we should drop the becon somewhere relatively safe?
>>
>>29470349
I thought he was the third one, so he is uploadable. Didn't I post any of generals before? And you're correct in your name assumption btw.

Also:
>Knowing DoW memes
>Not knowing about Argel Tal or Ahriman
It's like you guys know only memes.
>>
>>29470434
>Didn't I post any of generals before
Only generals posted so far are Perturbation and Royal Horn. I assume the one you think you posted was Crimson vision.
>>
File: d17.jpg (170KB, 680x840px) Image search: [Google]
d17.jpg
170KB, 680x840px
>>29470218
Sorry. My knowledge of warhammer only extends to second hand knowledge, wiki, 4chan wiki, and a few memes. Never played the games ;_;
>>
>>29470408
>>29470414
>>29470338
>>29470230

"Just to clarify, ma'am." - you asked - "Since it'll probably take pretty much time to teleport during the combat, it would be better to drop beacon somewhere else before engaging?"
"Or, you know, wait for others to arrive and engage the impostor later." - she smirked - "But if you'll find yourself in a hurry for some reason - your idea sounds acceptable."
"And he seems to be at least adept in mind control. How are we going to protect ourselves?"
"Let me explain." - said Pure Belief - "First - if you want a mind-altering spell be effective you need to cast it at one target at a time. Second - the strongest mind control spells require a considerable amount of time which nobody has in the midst of battle. Third - it is much easier to cast such spells on unconscious target, and even then the victim can successefully resist if he has enough willpower."
"No more questions then, ma'am."
"Good." - Hoofsou nodded and raised the beacon - "The idea is simple. Me and my team are going now to link each of the devices to two out of three beacons. Each team then takes a beacon not linked to their teleportators. The big red switch here sends starts computation and sends signal to linked devices and this tumbler is to set the radius - from literally above the device to ten meters. These three small tumblers are for moving the center of calculation sphere to the left/right ,above/below and ahead/back as if the beacon itself was, for example, five meters above its current position. The 'face' of the beacon is located precisely where the big red switch is. I would say that design is pretty simplistic."
1/2
>>
>>29470843
2/2

"I still find it hard to believe that you have managed to create devices capable of jumps of such range." - Arcane shook his head in awe - "The amount of energy required..."
"We have mined plenty of extremely rare and magical gems back at Olympia." - Hoofsou proudly smiled - "Not to mention some ancient relics even from the Old Equestria."
"That's pretty impressive." - nodded Blade - "Ah, and before we leave, I need to talk with Arcane for a bit. It will not take long."
"Whatever." - sighed Hoofsou - "We'll move to the closest connecting tower, he'll catch up with us near its entrance."
"I think time to depart has come for us too." - smiled Argent Dawn - "May Moon watch over you tonight."

Your actions?
>>
>>29470849
Make sure our weapons are in order and go with Dawn.
>>
>>29470843
Summarizing the teleportation devices and becon, just to see if I got it all down:
-big red switch activates the becon and doubles as the directional pointer
-the single tumbler is to set the radius of the sphere up to ten meters in any direction that space isn't occupied.
-the three small tumblers controls the centeral position of the sphere on an XYZ axis. i.e. the bacon is the point of origin and the can move the 'sphere' anywhere around the point of origin.
>>
>>29470875
>weapons
It's weapon. We only have the poison poisoned deer sword. We might need a spare.
>>29470849
We're in the armory. This is our chance to refit Rime with better gear.
What condition is her armor? Could she get one thats the same clarification but better quality? We can return it later for out old set.

Grab a few knives, Spear heads or spears, another glaive or a halberd.

Some healing potions?

Does Rim wear chainmail under her armor? Those will protect her from glancing blows and protect her body from gashes and cuts.
If Rime survived this she needs to do some serious conditioning training. Lift weights to improve her equipment load and spam ice to improve.....something magical.
>>
>>29471339
*classification
>>
>>29470849
When we leave with Argent Dawn's group, mention to her about the ritual knife. (What happened to the book? Did we give that to our commanding officer?)
>>
>>29470849
>*A typical military base. If the inpostor is there, we will find him either in his quarters or in the administrative building. We'll discuss our plan on the way there.*
>>
>>29470849
On our to our destination, ask them more about this symbiosis. Are the 'souls' separated, linked, or melded into one.

What are the odds they know some benevolent necerborn that's looking for a roommate. J-just out of curiosity of course.
>>
>>29470849
Did Arcane get his staff recharged yet?
>>
Neverborn fucking bump
>>
>>29472022
I am so pissed at you right now.
>>
>>29472441
Y
>>
If you turn into a demon I swear to God, I'm going to go to your place and shove a baseball bat up you ass so far you're going to sneeze splinters for the rest of your shitty miserable life.
>>
>>29472465
Well you can't really do that to a demon as YOU would be the one with the bat up your ass, but that wouldn't have as nearly as an affect on you as it would to a demon.
>>
Your art is decently popular Warlock.
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-warlock
>>
>>29470849
Can we ask about the half machine solar guards we fought? Do we have that kind of surgical technology?
>>
>>29470849
Can you draw a pony wearing terminator armor?
>>
>>29475367
Bump
>>
darkest bump
>>
>>29470849
I hope our combined dps can overwhelm lord Phoenix bump.
>>
bump for action
>>
>>29471339
>>29471429
>>29471483
>>29471492
>>29475351

"Uh, lieutenant, sir, can we wait a minute, please? If captain Hoofsou allows, I would like to get more conventional weapons, since deer took ours? And a chainmail would be nice."
"Of course." - Dawn and Hoofsou replied simultaneously.
Walking to the weapon rack you asked captain Blade, who was going to leave with Arcane:
"Excuse me, ma'am, but you hadn't found a way to recharge the staff yet?"
"Not enough time." - she smiled - "Besides, I have something better for Arcane. Now, let's go. I don't want to delay the operation even more."
"Yes, ma'am." - Arcane dryly replied and two Lunar Magi left the armory.
"Oh, captain, do you have any healing potions here by chance?" - you inquired, after having picked up a halberd and two javelins - you could not strap more to your armor.
"They would be useless, private. You'll either die quickly, or we'll be able to carry you to the medical ward. They are not for serious injuries."
"Well, if you so badly want one you can have it." - Gust smirked, taking a vial with red liquid from her saddlebag and throwing it towards you.
"Thanks, but couldn't you please be more careful next time?" - you grunted, catching it with your telekinesis.
Then you proceeded to to put on yourself a chainmail beneath your armor. It was pretty heavy, but you decided that you need some better protection for this mission.
"And one more question, ma'am?"
"Speak, private." - earth pony mare replied, irritation showing in her voice.
"When we were defending the 'Nemesis' from rebels we encounetered a lieutenant of Iron Hooves, so I wondered if such advanced prostheses like he had are available to Night Guard."
"I wish." - she sighed - "Everyone is eager to have their own secrets. I bet they haven't even shared it with other Solars."
1/2
>>
>>29477434
2/2

"Thanks again, ma'am." - you saluted and turned to Argent Dawn - "Ready for action sir!"
"Good." - he nodded - "Let's head out then. Ah, and you will be the one carrying beacon."
"Affirmative." - you replied, grabbing a teleportator and beacon with your telekinesis.

Then you left the castle and headed to one of the towers connceting upper and lower Cloudsdale. On your way there you decided to talk to Nightbringers a little bit more:
"In my career I have fought with some ponies using star magic and they had a knife which held a de-neverborn inside it, and I remembered that when general Perurbation confronted Phoenix she mentioned something about him getting a new sword."
"An interesting piece of information, but unfortunately useless." - shrugged Dawn - "All Neverborn have a certain telepathical abilities, so it would be easy for a skilled one to trick a mortal pony to use a possessed weapon - or item. And after that it would be only a matter of time before Neverborn will suck enough energy from the unlucky pony to possess his body."
"And is there at least a slight chance that you know some nice Neverborn looking for a 'roommate'? I ask only out of curiosity, of course" - you grinned.
"Perhaps you have missed that, so I will repeat." - replied chaplain Belief, threat evident in her voice - "It was prophetess' blessing. Consider yourself honored because you are going to witness the blessed ones in action."

Your actions?
>>
>>29477445
Continue with the mission in silence.
>>
>>29477445
Double check out gear while we move. Check the halberd and javelin if they've been sharpened. It's time to kick flank.
>>
>>29477445
Make sure everything is strapped well and is easily drawable, proceed in silence. We don't want to annoy our superiors any further.
>>
>>29477445
Familiarize yourself with the beacon. Take extra precaution to not activate it.
>>
>>29477467
>>29477511
>>29477564
>>29477625

You continued moving silence. To occupy yourself you decided to double-check your gear. It looked like it was fresh out of the forge - it was certain that Steel Regiment paid much attention to their equipment.
When you entered the tower nopony dared to question Her Majesty's servants, so you got to the elevators to the Upper City unhindered.

As the elevator carried your team to the skies, Argent Dawn spoke:
"I see two ways how we could enter Scions' base. First way - we transform and just fly over the walls. The obvious downside is that we can be spotted and that would make the situation rather... embarrassing. Second one is to just ask them nicely to let us in, but I have yet to invent a reason why they should agree."
"Private Rime here had fought alongside two Scions' captains whom I think are still alive." - suggested Belief - "If she feels she can convince local guards to be allowed to talk with them, then we have a plan."

Your actions?
>>
>>29477445
Frosty Rime. A unicorn private in the service of Lady Nightmare Moon. Her service record would show she's fought Star Spawn/neverborn/demon on several occasions, such as an ursa and a demon in the deer city. Valiantly aided in the defensecond of the dying city of Prosperity, fought and injuries mechanical ponies in the Nemesis and prevented the delay of its launch via bombs, stopped a discordian cult with squad mates, lead a herd of enslaved ponies out of elder territory whilst ravaging said city thanks to her squads arcane expert, the discovery of a hollow....

I think a certain unicorn is due for a promotion. I don't want Rime to say that. I'm just posting my thoughts.
>>
>>29477784
Roll with the more diplomatic option and think of a reason to talk to these captains.
>>
>>29477784
I'm not sure about option 1. Everyone but Rime could fly, but I supposed one of the could carry her.

Let's go with something more diplomatic. Plus there's the chance that Phoenix could be in the other two possible locations.
>>
>>29477784
I'm still catching up to the quest, but what's up with everyone hugging and petting Lost Word without suffering extreme pains?
>>
>>29478061
Oooohhh. It was the ring that was supposed to suppress Lost Words 'gift.'
>>
>>29477784
Waiting for more Posts or busy?
>>
>>29477784
They wouldn't refuse a Nightbringer, would they? Uh, maybe say we have reason to believe that there's a heretic hiding in their base, - which is technically true - and to prevent alerting said heretic, the guards need to let them in without alerting anyone?

I wonder why they're asking Rime. She's just a private.
>>
>>29477838
>>29478003
>>29478694

"I suppose I can try to talk to the guards about meeting captain Lux or captain Charmer, but I'm only a private. Shouldn't they be more inclined to listen to you? You are Nightbringers after all."
"That's exactly the problem." - Dawn frowned - "Not always our beliefs are met with respect or understanding. Out of all of us you have the best chances to persuade Scions. Plus, these captains know you and are probably going to at least hear you out. They have seen you in lady Perurbation's retinue, so they're probably going to respect you more than us."

Do you want to continue conversation or would you rather head to the base?
>>
>>29478814
I am so confused right now. I thought Captains Lux and Charmer sided with Phoenix.
>>
>>29478814
Well they don't have any reason to NOT believe Phoenix is crazy i.e. possessed. Sure, let's give it a shot.
>>
>>29478954
>>29478814
Unless Phoenix brainwashed them too, I hope the two captains realize the conflicting memories and facts.
>>
So close. Just one more two threads before I'm up to date.
>>
>>29478061
General Perturbation gave her a diadem to supress her aura (magic still cannot affect her though)
>>
>>29478814
Lets just head on in.
>>
>>29478841
They probably had there memorys wiped after the demon revealed itself.
>>
>>29479513
Well what do you have to offer? I'm still reading.
>>
>>29476761
So hat you are saying is you hope we have enough dakka
>>
>>29480276
You can never have enough dakka. What do you think Rime should do?
>>
>>29480296
I think we should head to the base but I already said that
>>29479403
>>
>>29478814
Do we still have the amulet and the mantle?
>>
>>29478814
If the Scions and Phoenix are all about perfection, this is the theme song for them.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
>>29481077
heh I just watched the episode those 3 appeared.
Come to think of it is that the music they used in friendship is manly.
>>
>>29483663
Wait it was in the sequel I think.
>>
>>29478954
>>29479403

"Then you can count on me, sir!" - you eagerly saluted.
"I hope so." - Dawn replied.
The rest of the way to the Upper City Nightbringers spent in a silent prayer.
At the top of the tower you were issued cloud-walking amulets by a bored unicorn mare.
"They were made for dock workers and are supposed to hold them on the clouds for a good half of night." - she explained - "But since you have armor and weapons and all this heavy stuff, you can expect the, to carry you a few hours less."
"Thanks. That was very informative." - replied Argent Dawn with a polite smile.
Then you left the tower and stepped on the clouds of Upper City.

After about half an hour you have approached Scion's base and headed to its main gate.
"Halt! State your buisness!" - hailed you one of the gate guards, an ascended pegasus stallion.
"This is a matter of a state security!" - you replied - "We need to have an urgent talk with captain Lux or captain Charmer."
"State security, eh? And why those preachers are here then? Need our help in catching some heretics?"
"We have information concerning the lastest assignment of both of these captains."
"Concerning their latest assignment, eh? And why do you think I should believe that you have even a slightest hint of what you are talking about?"
"Both of them captains had recently left the base alongside lord Phoenix, takig a carriage to get to the place you are not expected to know about."
A look of concern appeared on guard's face.
"All right you were either spying on us or really know what you're talking about. In any case - wait here while I fly and ask captain Lux and you'd better pray that she'll be in a good mood. How should I introduce you by the way?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29483886
Private Frosty Rime.
It is possible they are helping Phoenix but I would rather take the risk of getting attacked then risk a lengthy delay from the confusion that might come if we lie.
>>
>>29483886
Give him our name no point lying.
>>
>>29483910
>>29483972
These.
>>
>>29483910
>>29483972
>>29484004

"Private Frosty Rime." - you said.
"All right." - he replied and turned to his mate - "Swift, make sure that they'll not try to back away while I'm looking for captain."
"Will do." - second ascended pegasus at the gates quickly saluted.

After a couple of minutes the guardspony returned, accompanied by five more ascended pegasi.
"Captain Lux asked me to tell that, start quote 'no Nightmare-forsaken clue who is Frosty Rime', end quote, but she insists on speaking with you about the way you acquired information about her latest assignment. Not unless you hand over your weapons, of course. And this, erm, artifact." - he pointed at the beacon - "Just in case."

Your actions?
>>
>>29484092
Argent Dawn is in charge her ask her what you should do.
>>
>>29484104
Seconding this.
>>
>>29484104
Argend Dawn is him. Ask him for permission. Something's fishy here.
>>
>>29484104
>>29484109
>>29484113

You glanced at Argent Dawn, awaiting orders.
"Very well." - smiled lieutenant after a couple of seconds - "I hope that will help to ensue mutual understanding."
Then he proceeded to put his mace - his, and by extensions all other Nightbringers', weapon of choice - on the ground and take a couple of steps from it. You and other hastily Nightbringers followed his example.
"Good." - nodded guardspony, as his squadmates rushed to pick up discarded weapons and beacon.
After picking up your gear, ascended pegasi hastily carried it to the guardsroom near the gates and returned to escort your group to the administrative building.
A couple more minutes and the leading guardspony stopped near one of the doors to some office room.
"Private Rime goes first." - announced guardspony, opening the door. You took a deep breath and entered the room.

An ascended pegasus mare, whom you recognized as captain Eternal Lux was sitting behind the desk.
You haven't really paid attention to her during your way to the tomb, but now you got a chance to take a more careful look. She was young, surprisingly young for someone at position of captain. And her face... you couldn't even glance at her face without shuddering. Sure, you had seen that she had a bunch, but now before your eyes appeared an intricate web of scars covering her whole face, and as far as you could tell all of them were relatively fresh.
When you entered the room, she looked irritated, maybe even enraged, but as soon as she recognized you anger gave way to surprise.
"You... you're alive?" - she perplexedly asked.
"Alive and kicking." - you widely grinned, trying not to stare at her scars too hard.
"Well, that's good to know." - she muttered - "Why did you introduce yourself as 'Frosty Rime'? I haven't got a chance to know your alias, you know? You could just have said that you were Alef, assuming that you should not hide your existance from rank and file guards of course."

Your actions?
>>
>>29484225
Oh crap I totally forgot I was introduced with a pseudonym.
I bring a warning general Phoenix is no longer himself and has altered the memorys of those who went on the harbinger mission. If you have dificulty believing that ask yourself why he did not bring the sword gifted to him by lady Nightmare on the mission how often do you see him without that blade.
>>
>>29484269
Sure, let's roll with it and see what will happen. I hope nothing bad, but we need to be straightforward for action.
>>
>>29484225
There may or may not be a chance Phoenix went off the deep end. Eery, ma'am? Might I ask what happened to your...
>>
>>29484225
What can you remember from our trip to the tunnels?
>>
>>29484284
Wow rude.
>>
>>29484225
Honesty I forgot amid all that is happening right now.
>>29484269
Seconding mentioning the blade we know many of them already felt Phoenix had been acting odd.
>>
>>29484284
I am pretty sure she already had the scars when we first met her we just were not paying attention to her face at the time.

It seems unwise to waste time chatting about her face we need to be fast.
>>
>>29484225
Why did you think I was dead?
>>
>>29484225
'...happy thought Rime happy thoughts. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>29484225
Wanna know something funny? An elder city is burning to the ground somewhere.
>>
>>29484225
You anons are so forgetful.
>>
>>29484269
>>29484283
>>29484284
>>29484289
>>29484293
>>29484301
>>29484334

"I forgot to mention it? Crap, too many things happened recently, my mistake."
"A night will come when your over-conspiration is going to get you all killed." - she sighed - "So what did you want to talk about? I guess it's about Harbinger?"
"Pretty much. For starters, can you tell me what happened after we got knocked out?"
"Well, not much. Despite our best efforts deer were overwhelming us. If not for their reinforcements we would have saved Harbinger, but we were unable to deal with portal. After they took the artifact they hastily retreated and closed the portal. Lady Perturbation said she was going to send some heavy troops down there along with Lunar Magi who had arrived while we were out of the town. Can I ask what happened with you after you were captured?"
"It's a long story, but it involved a burning deer city." - you smirked - "Say, haven't you noticed any... oddities in your general's behavior?"
"What are you implying?" - she asked in a menacing tone.
"I'm implying that perhaps Lord Phoenix is not who he says he is."
"Watch your tongue, Nightmare's hound." - Lux hissed, rising from the deck - "Scions were always loyal to Her Majesty!"
"Then why had he forsaken her gift? The sword she forged for him?" - you asked, looking straight into her eyes. They were filled with rage... and fear.
"You'd better have something more to prove your words." - she said after a brief staring contest, just before you were going to avert your eyes.

Your actions?
>>
>>29484666
Not sure if this was ever said but....

>Has Phoenix ever mentioned something about the Harbinger in the past? Anytime recently where he was seemed to obsess over something? Just, has he been acting strange lately?

Huh. I think something like this was mentioned.
>>
>>29484666
Calm down satan, we're here just to investigate.

Will Lux agree to have a Nightbringer checkup?
>>
>>29484666
Do you remember what happened to Lost Word during the fighting?
>>
>>29484666
Somewhere inside Lord Phoenix - if there's anything that remains of him - he's still very loyal to her majesty, but we have reason to believe that he's been possessed by a demon. I'm sorry captain for such an accusation, but you must understand. I confirmed with squad of what we saw. We even has the Nightbringers checked our minds for any memory alterations. We checked out.
>>
>>29484708
>>29484709
>>29484736

"I am not here to throw accusations, I am here to investigate. First thing I should know - what happened with the filly I brought there?"
"I don't remember." - she replied, shaking her head - "I didn't have many chances to look around. Suppose deer took her too. May I ask why did you bring those preachers here?"
"I've brought Nightbriners with me because they are experts in memory alteration spells and I've a reason to believe your memory was altered."
"How do you think Lord Phoenix could do it? He is not a unicorn and he is certainly not the damned zealot!" - she protested.
"Because Lord Phoenix has no control over his body anymore. He is possessed - another reason why Nightbringers are here. We have checked memories of the guards of Steel Regiment. You need to see it yourself. Order the guards to let chaplain Pure Belief in."
"Bring the scull-helmeted one in and don't disturb us until I say otherwise!" - she roared with barely concealed rage and added much more quietly - "Let us see the truth."

"Do it as quick as you can." - Lux ordered when chaplain entered the room.
"I'll need to put you to sleep before checking your mind, ma'am." - Pure Belief saluted - "Try to relax ellse it will take more time."
"How can I relax in the face of such accusation, priest?" - she snarled - "Just do it already!"
"As you command." - chaplain replied, preparing the sleep spell. After the Scions' captain fell asleep, a familiar starlight aura appeared around both chaplain's and captain's heads and they faded out for about twenty minutes.

"As I expected." - sighed Belief after ending the spell - "Her memory was altered too."
After waking up Eternal Lux absent-mindedly checked her sword and walked out of the room. You could swear you had seen tears forming in corners of her eyes.
"Interrogation is over. Give them back their weapons." - she said to the Scions waiting outside. Then she proceeded to trot to the building's exit in silence.

Your actions?
>>
which pone is most like paladin danse?
>>
>>29484921
I'm still kind of miffed they maced Rime in the face. They probably did that because of some joke. A fucking stupid joke.
>>
>>29484921
I'm getting kind of antsy. It hasn't been too long, but the idea of free falling does not appeal to me.
>>
>>29484921
Would it be wrong to hug her?
>>
>>29484942
Shit you're right. We can't fly, check the amulet before following Lux.
>>
Stop Lux dammit.
>>
>>29484921
>Well I did my part chaplain.
>>
>>29484921
Wait. Where's the captain going?
>>
>>29484921
Retrive our weapons and beacon.

We should leave the captain alone for now maybe we can comfort him after the fight.
>>
>>29484921
>Then she proceeded to trot to the building's exit in silence.
I take it Phoenix isn't here and Captain Lux knows were he is?
>>
>>29484944
I think right now is a bad time but she may need it after the fight.
>>
>>29484971
>him
Are you talking about captain Charmer?
>>
>>29484921
>>29484944
>>29484980
Yes it would be a bad time to hug her. And she may not need anyone to console her either. That's what family is for. But if you REALLY want to then you should tell her first before engaging in any forms of cqc (close quarter cuddles.)
>>
>>29484921
>If the inpostor is there, we will find him either in his quarters or in the administrative building.
>>
Why does qm always start sessions hours before a wake up ;n;
>>
>>29484921
Stop her and tell her she's not fighting a demon possessed officer alone. We don't need good guards throwing their lives away. Then retrieve our equipment.
>>
>>29485259
>>29484921
>assuming
Yeah don't do that. Just ask her where she's going, because if she's not doing what you think she's gonna do, then you'll further reinforce Rime's sense of idiocy. I don't know man I just don't Rime to seem any more stupid then she already is.
>>
>>29485377
What else you think she is going to do? Cry in a corner?
>>
>>29485640
That's the thing. We don't know what she's going to do. So I'd rather we wait a bit more and act impulsively.
>>
I hope we get a picture of demon Phoenix.
>>
>>29486352
I hope we get to kick his ass and have Rime wear the necklace.
>>
>>29473663
Shit I just realised I forgot to upload the airship I wanted it all uploaded in order as well. Oh well no use fretting over it now I will just have to upload it out of order.
>>
>>29486996
Wait I did upload it but it got deleted which is odd normaly they will allow things from a pony source especialy alongside a bunch of more explicitly pony art.
>>
Alicorn Rime Bump
>>
>>29484921
>"Captain Lux? Where are you going?"
>>
>>29487194
I had a chat with the mods and they restored it although from what they said although the ship was borderline I had best refrain from posting any images that come up of simple objects (except the harbinger of course thats obviously the alicorn amulet)
>>
>>29490104
It looks funny looking at it though it was deleted quickly enough that it got a fraction of the upvotes of the other images making it look rather out of place.
>>
>>29490133
Why do you even bother with uploading art there?
>>
>>29490191
Because it is nice art that deserves to be seen and also it is an easy to keep track of it.
>>
>>29490268
*an easy way to keep
>>
>>29490762
Hhhnnnggg. N-not heretical.
>>
>>29484961
>>29484970
>>29484971
>>29484992
>>29485259
>>29485377

"Eh, captain, can you tell me where exactly are you going now?"
"That's an internal matter of Scions." - she snapped - "Your duty ends here."
"There's no way you will go there alone!" - you protested - "You're going to die!"
Captain Lux stopped in her tracks in the middle of corridor and turned towards you.
"Everyone except her - out!" - she ordered, barely restraning herself.
*Follow the captain and try to stop her from killing herself.* - Argent Dawn's voice appeared in your head - *Think about where you are going so we will be able to track you to impostor's location while we retrieve the beacon.*
Then Nightbringers silently walked to the exit, followed by confused Scions.
When you were left alone, Eternal Lux hissed:
"You have no authority over me, Alef. I'm perfectly capable of dealing with whatever took over my lord."
"Even after what happened in Harbinger's tomb?"
"That's none of your buisness!" - she yelled, her voice shaking. Then she added in a more quiet tone - "You will not stop me."

Your actions?
>>
>>29491334
Please Captain. I understand that this is very personal to you.
>>
>>29491334
Uh, ma'am? It can't be internal since the other captains were there to witness it as well. Are you going to inform Captain Charmer?
>>
>>29491334
The more we try and talk her down the madder she will get and the more likely she is to get herself killed.

Say you want to come in case he has Word and lady nightmare would be very displeased if everybody in the room was to busy to rescue her. If she lets you follow her do what dawn said and think about where you are going.
>>
>>29491334
Probably couldn't stop you anyways. You're a captain and I but a private. The gap in our combat prowess is large.
>>
>>29491334
"Sorry captain. I'm just worried that you're letting your emotions rule over your judgment. I'm probably wrong."
>>
>>29491334
Make sure we think about where we are going as Dawn said that is the most important thing. Even if it means not paying attention to something else.
>>
>>29491334
Will she let us come with her? If yes then grab our gear. If not grab our hear anyways, and try to keep an eye on her.
>>
>>29491334
We still have a few hours left with the cloud walking amulet. I'm counting all the minutes.
>>
>>29491344
>>29491354
>>29491361
>>29491388
>>29491422

"Captain, I understand that it's extremely important for you, but there is no way it is internal. I'm just worried that you're letting your emotions rule over your judgment. Perhaps I'm wrong, but still..."
"Don't you dare to mock me, hound." - she hissed - "You have no idea how I feel now. Perhaps I am not the best commander. Perhaps." - then she muttered something incomprehensible and clenched her teeth.
"Probably couldn't stop you anyway." - you sighed - "Is it fine if I tag along?"
Ascended pegasus replied nothing, continuing moving towards her destination and so you silently followed, making sure to concentrate on your surroundings so Nightbriners would be able to find you.

Eternal Lux led you to the officers' quarters. Fortunately they were relatively close to the gates, and by extension the guardsroom where your weapons and beacon were kept. After entering the building and moving through it for a while, she had finally stopped near one of the doors.
"The door opens outwards." - she whispered.
Then captain took a deep breath and knocked at the door.
"M'lord?" - Lux spoke in a voice that surprisingly betrayed no emotions - "I know that you asked that none should disturb you, but there is an urgent matters that needs your attention."
"Surely they can wait?" - a familiar voice came from behind the door.
"Lady Nightmare is in no mood for waiting, my lord." - Lux's facade was breaking too and you prayed that the impostor would think that she is just irritated - "I... understand that you have your own buisness to attend to, but I need to at least take some of the documents to report to the rightful ruler of Equestria."
"Argh, yes, yes. In a minute." - impostor grunted.
You heard hoofsteps, as if the impostor was walking towards the door.

Your actions?
>>
>>29491588
>"The door opens outwards."
Does she mean we can hide behind the door? I sure hope so. And I hope there's something that prevents it from fully opening outwards so they don't wonder, "oh keep, is there something behind the door?"
>>
>>29491588
Arcane mentioned demons not needing visuals or seeing since they can just sense you. This may not be common knowledge so I'm not sure if Captain Lux is aware of this.
>>
>>29491588
I remember the deer did something to the amulet that reversed the transformation. Here's hoping it's permanent.
>>
>>29491588
set up the beacon have them appear in a tight circle outside the room with the dials.
>>
>>29491644
>>29491588
We don't have the becon ya numpty. The Nightbringers left to get their gear (and hopefully Rime's too) and the becon.
>>
>>29491588
So is this Charmer or Phoenix?
>>
>>29491628
>>29491634

As quiet as possible you clinged to the wall and a mere moment ofter the door slightly opened. Eternal Lux trotted inside in silence.
You felt an immense wave of relief when the impostor closed - but not locked - the door. He sounded pretty distracted, but you remembered that demons have magic sense and perhaps he could notice you soon...
"So what brought our lady in Cloudsdale?" - impostor inquired, distracting you from your fears - "I thought she was hunting for traitors?"
"A sudden visit, perhaps to check the combat readiness and morale of troops and." - Lux replied - "My lord, I dare say you look horrible. Nothing a mane brush couldn't fix though."
"Just grab these accursed documents!" - he snapped.
"M'lord, and what if our lady decides that she wants to meet you? I simply can't allow you to appear before her in such state!"
Honestly, you were surprised that Eternal Lux had managed to keep her voice neutral so far.
"All right." - he sighed after a slight hesitation - "Fetch me a brush, please."
"Which one, my lord?" - her voice sounded a little more tense.
"A purple one, of course." - you heard a smirk - "My favourite."
Then you heard a sound you could never fail to recognize - a sound of a blade leaving the scabbard.
"His favourite was pink." - captain's voice was suddenly dripping with venom - "What had you done with my general, bastard?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29491968
Think, very hard on where we are. We must alert the Nightbringers.
>>
>>29491968
>making sure to concentrate on your surroundings so Nightbringers would be able to find you.
>Eternal Lux led you to the officers' quarters.
> Fortunately they were relatively close to the gates, and by extension the guardsroom where your weapons and beacon were kept.
> - Argent Dawn's voice appeared in your head - *Think about where you are going so we will be able to track you to impostor's location while we retrieve the beacon.*
>>
>>29485031
>>29492000

I'm kinda missing the point of quoting parts of my previous posts. Could you explain what did you mean?
>>
>>29492020
Sorry. Argent Dawn said to think about where Rime is so they know where to go. The first line of the post you quoted is to make sure Rime thinks about where she is, the second for mentioning the officer's quarters, the third because the Nightbringers are relatively close, and the forth line is a repeat of the first.
>>
>>29491968
Is Rime's cryo-conjuration silent or noisy? If it's silent then I propose her conjuring a sword break (those are used for catching the blades of weapons and parrying, not for actually breaking swords) and an ice blade.

If she can't do it Silently, knock on the door then return to her hiding spot. That should fuck with him. We need to stall Phoenix anyway can until the others get here,And prevent Lux's death.
>>
File: 62-2206.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
62-2206.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>29492094
Forgot to includes these in the post for visual reference.
>>
Anyway, that's it for today guys, thanks for participating!
>>
>>29492166
laters.
>>
>>29492166
What time will you be up for more posts?
>>
>>29492193
About 16 hours later. Maybe even earlier.

Also, since we're reaching the end of the second chapter do any of you fellow anons have in mind any generals(primarchs) out of the 10 still alive whom you want to interact with/learn about more?
It will not significantly influence the story, but CYOA is a collaborative effort after all and I want to know if you are interested in any certain characters.
>>
>>29492583
Alpharius. Or Omegon. Shit gon git weird.
>>
>>29492583
Lemme do a thing for a moment. Gotta make sure I understand I'm pretty sure I got alot of those wrong......

____The Sol Tryant____
-Leman Russ / Lightning Rust (Alive)
-Rogal Dorn / ?
-Sanguinius / ?
-Roboute Guilliman a.k.a. Robert Girlyman / ? (probably alive-ish)
-Vulkan / ?
-Corvus Corax / That one bat pony that Gust mentioned back on the Nemesis?
-Ferrus Manus / ?
-Jaghatai Khan / ?
-Lion El'Jonson / ?

____Lady Nightmare____
-Red Vision / Magnus the Red (died like a lil bitch)
-Horus Lupercal / NNM (Alive) can we even meet her? Not even sure if she counts.
-Mortarion / ?
-Lorgar Aurelian / The Prophetess (Alive?)
-Fulgrim / Phoenix (Alive. For now.)
-Perturabo / Perurbation (Alive) already meet her.
-Konrad Curze / The Prophetess (Alive?)
-Angron / ?

Did I get anything wrong?
>>
>>29492583
Huh. Is Captain Lux supposed to be Lucius the Eternal? That would explain her face.
>>
>>29493118
And it would explain her weapon of choice.
>>
>>29492583
Sanguinius? I can't remember if he wasever mentioned.
>>
>>29492583
When you say interact, do you mean all the generals on the Lunar side, or getting captured and being interrogated by a solar general?
>>
>>29491968
Attempt to send a telepathic message to hurry.
It probably wont work but considering they are following our thoughts already it is worth a try.
>>
File: 1486545399716.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486545399716.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>29493108
Rogal Dorn/Imperial Fists is obviously Royal Horn/celestial horseshoes.
>>29428880
>>
>>29493108
I Like that some generals seem to cling closer to there primarch then others it keeps things fresh while giving some familar ground. Iron mane and the iron hooves have a pretty much identical story of there origins while as far as I know perturbation has never decimated her army.
>>
>>29494469
I forgot about that.
>>
>>
Who's seen the Text-to-Speech series?
>>
>>29495762
I really need to get round to watching that myself.

So what do you guys think of the return of Gulliman.
>>
>>29495802
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA
Here you go.
>>
>>29495802
What what now. I thought he was still in stasis.
>>
File: GUILLIMAN2017.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUILLIMAN2017.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
>>29497117
He is going to be traveling to Tera with Cypher.
>>
>>29495879
ah
>>
>>29492094
>>29492102
>>29491983
>>29494437

You squinted your eyes and concentrated on the mental image of the quarters.
"Please." - you whispered - "Hurry."
*Delay it. Coming.* - a muffled voice appeared inside your head.
You sighed in relief and began conjuring an ice sword and a jagged dagger, praying the impostor will be too distracted to hear you or feel your magic.

Meanwhile, the conversation in the room went on:
"Pink, you say?" - the irritation in impostor's voice grew even more. Then he sorrowfully sighed - "Who could imagine? I mean, I got a slight clue when I learned about his collection of hair gel, but..."
"Don't you dare to mock him, filth!" - Lux roared.
"Your blade trembles." - demon noted, certainly amused by her reaction - "And you call herself the first swordsmare in the regiment? Clearly, you all are a bunch of morons then."
"Listen up, you ethereal sack of shit." - captain hissed - "I swear, I'll cut you limb from limb and-"
"You're in no position to threaten me, mortal." - impostor smirked - "You will not dare even to touch me because you hope that your lord's still alive. And I can assure you that he is - else how could I get the information about current events?"
Then you heard a gasp and, a moment later, a sound of an armored body falling on the floor.
"Even with all this brainwashing I still got under suspicion, huh?" - impostor muttered - "I wonder what should I do with you now."

Your actions?
>>
>>29497863
Going in now would be suicide wait for the nightbringers the scions may have to deal with the loss of a captain.
>>
>>29497932
Agreed go in now we both die.
>>
>>29497863
*Knock knock mother fucker*
>>
>>29497932
Well what if we knock on the door and hide behind it again?
>>
>>29497863
Shit, I will be pissed if she's dead.
>>
>>29498069
>>29498071
Your right I repeal my vote for cowering knock on the door to distract him.
>>
>>29497863
>Then you heard a gasp and, a moment later, a sound of an armored body falling on the floor.
I wonder how it was able to incapacitate the captain so quickly. If she's anything like her 40k counterpart I hope she possess Phoenix. Heh, a demon getting possessed by a mortal. How ironic would that be?
>>
>>29498106
Ha! What if we add "house keeping" with a Mexicolt accent?
>>
>>29493118
Bingo.
>>29498115
>implying Lucius had that peculiar ability since the start of heresy
>>29493108
>>29493218
Not so long ago I gave a meta-post about 12 generals, their names and races, since it is sort of common knowledge( >>29428880)
Attributing them to their counterparts is entirely up to you.
>>
>>29498120
This.
>>
>>29498168
Oh shit you're serious?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4KBOv-O-g
>>
>>29498151
Can we learn more about the night haunter?
>>
>>29498151
>>29498213 (me)
How could I have missed that post?
Meh. Oh well.
>>
>>29498069
>>29498071
>>29498106
>>29498120
>>29498168
>>29498204

You couldn't let the captain die. After taking a deep breath you knocked on the door in hopes that you'll be able to delay the demon for long enough to Nightbrinhers to arrive.
"Now who is here?!" - impostor barked.
"House keeping!" - you shouted to the door, faking a Mexicolt accent - "Need to clear rooms before inspection!"
Everyone in the room fell silent for a moment.
"Eh, what? No, go away! I - I'm busy, yes, extremely busy!" - impostor hastily replied.
"General had ordered that nobody should disturb us." - Lux suddenly smirked, gloat obvious in her voice - "We were in a middle of something, don't you think?"
"Yes, exactly! Wait, what? No!" - the impostor had finally managed to notice the implication in captain's words and seemingly have decided to keep the facade up - "I-It's not what you think it is! Now go away!"

Your actions?
>>
>>29497863
Do how do you guys think we should handle this? Confront it by opening the doors and stand a good few feets away? A dead guard out in the open is highly suspicious, so unless he can somehow pull Rime inside with magic (which he can't do since he's not possessing a unicorn) he won't kill her.

Knock on the door and stay at your hiding spot. Maybe we could conjure a fuck huge block of ice above his head if it takes a few steps out. And it's not like he could see it since everything is in perpetual twilight.

Get your ass in there and tear some shit up. Ok, i knlw it's not the best idea, but it's still something. On the chance he might kill Lux, we can distract him long enough for the other to arrive. However, there the issue of him incapacitating the captain so quickly.
>>
>>29498472
My apologies general but lady Nightmare is coming and I simply must make sure the entire base is up to scratch.
>>
>>29498472
You no on the carpet. Maldita no gente inteligente culo very hard eh, clean.
>>
>>29498483
I know you are quoting the previous update but I think we should continue the housekeeping charade, the longer we can keep him distracted the better. For maybe the first time in cyoa history bluffing may be the best idea.
>>
>>29498472
Mesir general. Will I have job at end of war? I have three kids.
>>
>>29498519
Oh I'm way ahead of you. Things are about to get racist in here.
>>
>>29498472
Some days I wish Rime could have full body armor that covers her from head to hoof. That way no one could see her face or tramp stamp. Could we at least go with a helmet with a face plate?
>>
>>29498472
Espera hasta que Gloria oiga sobre los soldados follando. Ella va a ser balística. *cough* Mr. General why es so dark? I talk I no understand.
>>
>>29498552
What I tried to translate.

>Wait until Glory hears about the soldiers fucking. shes gonna go ballistic.
>>
>>29498517
I think this is a bad idea I imagine a group like the scions would only hire cleaners that can speak there language.
>>
>>29498566
Unless you're exceptionly good at clean, then who cares? No one needs to question the cleaning lady anyways.
>>
>>29498472
Can I have a raise?
>>
>>29498566
>"House keeping!" - you shouted to the door, faking a Mexicolt accent - "Need to clear rooms before inspection!"
Too late.
>>
>>29498578
All the speaking in another language will achieve is angering the imposter.
>>
>>29498592
I would say that makes it to late to speak another language if anything it is entirerly possible to speak english with a mexican accent.
>>
>>29498596
He seems more flustered then angry.
>>
>>29498603
Speaking in a Mexicolt accent implies that equestrian is not the first language learned, hence the speaking in spanish.
>>
>>29498472
Do you know when the war will be over? I have a garden at home, and the daisies are wilting.
>>
>>29498472
*lieutenant? Is the becon set up yet, and how far is your group?*
>>
>>29498625
Yes but the imposter heard us speaking English why would we switch to a difrent weapon.
>>
>>29498639
Why would the war have changed our workload the place is still going to need just as much cleaning after the war as it did before and during.
>>
>>29498668
*different language.
>>
>>29498682
It's called a distraction you dipshit. It doesn't have to make sense, so long as we preoccupy the general, nothing else matters.
>>
>>29498668
From the generals perspective he hears a mexican maid with ok equestrian. Speaking in Equestrian means we're being polite, speaking in mexicolt implies we're agitated or want to say something the general doesn't understand.
>>
>>29498708
*...the general can't understand.
>>
That's a hell of replies.

So can you guy please sum it up and decide what you want to say, and if possible how are you going to act if he will open the door?(Assuming you still want him to do it and will be able to persuade him)
>>
>>29498747
Well I think we should keep us the mexicolt shtick and keep him distracted. On the chance that he does come to open the door, I say we find a large rock or conjure a large chunk of ice and hold it precariously over the the doorframe, put of his field of vision and the door itself since it opens outwards. While he's wondering where that damned immigrant ran off to, it'll be too late for him.
>>
>>29498747
The speaking in mexicolt is for flavor.
>>
>>29498747
A good comprimise would be
>>29498497
Open with this to potentioly make the general panic about nightmare discovering him.
Then once that topic of conversation is exhausted
>>29498582
Try and extrot him by promising not to tell anyone about him and lux.
Then if the nightbringers are still not here do all the other asorted questioning except for >>29498639 which makes no sense.

If the nightbringers still do not arive just start talking in mexican as a last ditch distraction attempt.
>>
>>29498792
*...out of his field of vision.
>>
>>29498803
We can have flavor with the accent we can keep him busy for longer if he can understand us.
>>
>>29498822
You don't understand anon. Speaking in mexicolt is for flavor. You ever worked a job and wanted to cus out some stupid customer without them understanding? You speak in another language while maintaining the same tone of voice.
>>
>>29498747
Does Rime know any mexicolt, or is an accent the best she can muster?
>>
>>29498844
Alright but when should we say that we cannot open with it.
More to the point that sounds like something you would say to yourself.
>>
>>29498872
To carify I mean if we want him distracted you cannot stop to cus him out.
>>
>>29498872
>More to the point that sounds like something you would say to yourself.
Most of the time. You ever go to a mexican restaurant, or an asains salon? They're not talking about their day. They're talking shit about you.
>>
>>29498884
Hence speaking in another language.

>>29498855
What this guy said.
>>
>>29498855
>>29498914
Only accent. Of course, she can try to fake entire words and sentences too. Key words are 'try' and 'fake'.
>>
>>29498988
Yeah ok. Just stick to using accent if she doesn't know the meaning of some words in spanish.
>>
File: 1486000208646.jpg (34KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486000208646.jpg
34KB, 449x600px
>>
>>29498497
>>29498582
>>29498807

"My apologies, m'lord, but lady Nightmare is coming here soon and I simply must make sure the entire base is up to scratch."
"Wait, wait, wait. So she really is coming? And I thought it was some kind of trick... no, wait..."
It was evident he was not falling for it, so you decided to use plan B:
"Can I have a raise?" - you sheepishly asked.
"You - what? Why?" - at least you have managed to confuse him again.
"It would be inappropriate for such a stallion as you to be accused in having such relationship, m'lord."
Impostor fell silent for a moment and you managed to distinguish Dawn's voice in your head.
*A little more. Almost there.* - it was much more distinct now, yet still relatively quiet.
"Trying to threathen me, huh?" - demon finally asked and without waiting for a reply added - "Well, brainwashing first, consequences later."
Then the door swung open and you noticed armorless Grim Phoenix standing near his bed. His body was surrounded by an aura of starlight, while a thick tendril composed of the same magical energy hung menacingly in the doorframe.
"Oh. So it was you all along." - impostor sounded genuinely surprised - "Now everything makes...well, a little bit more sense. Shame you'll remember nothing about this encounter, Alef."

Your actions?
>>
>>29500699
Remember what again?
>>
>>29501061
>>29500699
I suppose we're still acting dumb. Or maybe it'd be better to roll sideways before a spike of star magic will hit us?
>>
>>29500699
>*Welp I'm pretty much fucked right now.*
Put up your blades in a defensive manner. Where is Captain Lux in the room, and what is she currently doing?
>>
>>29500699
Well since you're going to wipe my mind, can you at the very least give me peace by telling me how this happened? How did someone as significant as Lord Phoenix succumbed to your demon willies? Like what the fuck. My standards for him have significantly went down.
>>
>>29500699
>How did a general of Lady Nightmare succumb to a demon as powerful as you?
Butter up this guy until everyone arrives.
>>
>>29500699
>What happened to the necklace?
Be ready to duck and roll off to the side of the door, out of his line of sight.
>>
>>29500699
Spam non threatening snowballs for confusion. Challenge him to a snowball fight.
>>
>>29500699
Thats ok imagining your disgusting body engaged in intercourse is something I would be happy to forget.
>>
>>29500699
I reason for why Rime still goes by Alef eludes me. Would someone be kind enough to find the post and tell me why?
>>
>>29500699
Is captain Lux sprawled out onto the floor?
>>
>>29502303
General Perturbation had us introduce ourselves to those on the harbinger mission as such.
>>
>>29500699
Ask the bastards for Lost. Where'd he take her!
>>
>>29500699
Can Rime, or should I say Alef, conjure a small ice spike to launch at the demon aimed at center of mass? Also, prepared to deflect the blow of the tendril and roll away on the chance that it could phase through the ice weapons.
>>
General fuck lusty bat captain and horny private xoxoxo. Buy pay per view for 10 bits.
>>
>>29500699
>Can you answer some of my questions before you wipe my memories?
It's worth a shot?
>>
>>29502649
I'd pay bits for that
>>
I wonder what the next chapter will be.
if celestia controls the treasury we may run out of money to pay the soldiers with soon and that will cripple moral maybe we will be sent off to help acquire cash.
>>
>>29505099
Do you remember if the next invasion is in the Castle of the Two Sister or the unicorn capital Canterlot? Canterlot should have a substantial amount of its own wealth too.
>>
>>29502716
>>29502565
>>29502577
>>29501791
>>29501769
>>29501722
>>29502189
>>29501552

You levitated both of your blades between yourself and the tendril and tried to roll away from impostor's line of sight. To your utter shock your weapons smashed with ease by the magical appendage and after that the tendril swiftly chased you and mananged to wrap itself around your hindleg.
Then it began to retract, dragging you inside the room with incredible power. You tried to grab the doorframes, all the while mentally screaming for help, but you had only managed to buy yourself a few more moments.
Resigning to your fate you briefly considered the effectivness of wearing heavier armor than you were accustomed to and decided that it was perhaps not the best idea to put chainmail beneath your armor.
You looked around the room while another tendril, albeit smaller that the one holding your hindleg, darted towards the door and hastily closed it.
The room was surprisingly spacious. There were bunch of closets, a dresser, a deck near the window and a bed, all of them looking like they were taken from some fashionable hotel. You noticed several paintings on the walls, one of them even being Phoenix's portrait.
Captain Lux lied on the floor, binded and gagged by the similar tendrils growing from impostor's aura, her sword lying beside her.

"Now that you have captured me, can you tell me what exactly had you done with the filly that accompanied us to the tomb?" - you inquired.
"Haven't deer captured her too?" - he asked - "I wonder why did you take a filly there in the first place. Ah, yet another thing to learn!"
"Yeah, about learning. Could you at least give me peace by telling how did all of this happen before you erase my personality? How did someone as significant as Lord Phoenix got possessed?"
1/2
>>
>>29506986
2/2

"Significant? Please. In the good old days I was in control of princes, kings, emperors! And now I don't even know how long I was confined in that sword! You should've done better job at preserving your history by the way. But to answer your question" - he grinned - "He took the sword from a bunch of cultists and then it was only a matter of time for me. You see, you just need to present yourself as host's subconsciousness, let him think that you're a part of him, all the while feeding off him. And then you muster enough power to get yourself inside his body and it's really hard for host to ressit you since you were learning about him for some time. Such skill comes with practice, though."
Then he suddenly turned away from you, staring at the door.
"What the..." - he muttered - "Kin? Here?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29507004
Guess the demon that tried to posses me was doing it wrong,
>>
>>29506986
>Resigning to your fate you briefly considered the effectivness of wearing heavier armor than you were accustomed to and decided that it was perhaps not the best idea to put chainmail beneath your armor.
No one could have predicted the chainmail being less then effective in this 'exact' situation.
>>
>>29507004
Play dumb
>What? Kin? You telling me there are more of you bastards?
>>
>>29507004
Ask Captain Lux if she is alright.
>>
>>29507004
Is the whole damn military filled with you slimy bastards?
>>
>>29507004
As far as I remember, Rime only knows some basic cryomancy spells such as ice spears/spikes/bolts, conjuring varying amounts of ice, making the ground hazardous (slippers, large ice chunks hard to maneuver through), conjured ice weapons.

Rime should try freezing the limb of Starlight on her leg and kicking it.
>>
>>29507004
If only there was a spell, or something to increase the density of Rimes conjured ice weapons. I'm not to surprised the demon was able to destroy the blades.
>>
>>29510281
I suppose this is a thing to learn when/if we get the chance to do anything without basically creating Rime again after memory wipe.
>>
>>29511953
Wat? I didn't quite understand that last bit. Whatever.
After this ordeal, and hopefully. HOPEFULLY. If there's no more bullshit Rime has to deal with, she can learn some more of that awesome cryomancy from the people who brought books with them from Prosperity. Then again, that would be time spent where we could have been using it to figuring out where the Elder took her. we gotta get our baby girl back. For better and worse we're the closest thing to family to her ;n;
>>
>>29512769
Even if shes dead we should try get her body back.
>>
>>29512786
I never once mentioned Lost being dead, so you didn't not need to include that "even" in your sentence (why did that bug be?)
I'm a little disappointed that you are more worried about retrieving Lost's corpse then worrying about her safety.
>>
>>29512922
I am worried about her safety I am just saying if she does turn out dead we should retrieve the corpse.

I doubt she is dead though.
>>
Hey. If we get Arcane to knock up Rime, do you think she would get the choice to leave the guard?
>>
>>29513785
We already have a daugteru.
Besides that would be an incredibly unhealthy relationship he works fine as an occasional threesome partner but starting a family is a whole other kettle of fish.
>>
>>29513861
I can kind of see how it might be a problem for Rime for sire Arcane's foals, but I'm not get a clean picture of what's wrong with that.
>>
>>29513902
I think it would be a relationship filled with arguing arcane is rather overcritical and rime is rather overtrusting.
>>
>>29513991
>I think it would be a relationship filled with arguing. Arcane is rather overcritical and rime is rather overtrusting.

Ew. Your sentence needed a pause.
>>
>>29514181
Yeah your right.
>>
>>29515038
>your
You're. Oh now you're just doing that on purpose.
>>
>>29515046
actually in that case I did hit ' the keypress just failed to register, I must not have hit hard enough.
>>
>>29515105
Oh hank goodness that was only an accident.
Also bump
>>
>>29515918
To be fair I have been know to forget my ' on occasion, it just happened to be a failed keypress that time.
>>
>>29516150
*been known
>>
darkest pump
>>
>>29507235
>>29507296
>>29508389

"What? You're telling me that there are more of you? Is the whole military filled by your slimy kin?" - you asked, trying to freeze the tendril. As far as you could tell, you didn't really froze it, but managed to conjure an ice crust over it before impostor replied.
"Shut up." - he snarled, throwing you against the wall and retracting the tendril after that. You managed to stay conscious after collision, though you were completely dazed - your head hurt and vision became fuzzy. Captain Lux was lying beside you, though still binded bound by demon's magic.
*Here we go.* - a surprisingly clear voice appeared in your head, silencing ringing in your ears for a moment.
Then you heard the door swung open again.
"You really have no decency to show up like this?" - muttered impostor, as the thick tendril reached towards the door.
The demon with exoskeleton silently soared inside, having managed to avoid Phoenix's first attack.
"I have no idea what an unholy abomination you are." - grinned impostor, as the thick tendril vanished - "But I'll do everything in my powers to put you out of the misery."
Aura of starlight appeared around charging Nightbringer, though much more thin than the one around impostor. Two less thick, though still menacing tendrils grew frow Phoenix's aura and twined around the Nightbringer, while he or she tried to pierce impostor's shield. Then the two tendrils managed to pull the Nightbringer away and throw the warrior-priest against the wall opposite of yours.
"Just how many of you bastards are here?!" - he quietly cursed, as a second Nightbringer seemingly appeared in the doorframe.
You slowly raised back on your hooves, considering your options. Your head still hurt, but you were sure that you could try to cast something relatively simple now. Also you suspected that sounds of battle might soon draw attention of Scions' officers here, though you were not sure whom they will try to help.

Your actions?
>>
>>29517200
We don't have a weapon right now do we?
try and get out the door so you can reassess and prepare for battle.
>>
>>29517219
Hopefully they will have weapons for us. We have to be careful not to mention the beacons within earshot of the impostor.
>>
>>29517200
Is it possible for us to free Lux? Maybe we should leave the area to tell the officers that Phoenix is possessed, and trapped Captain Lux?
>>
>>29517200
Think about the beacon. Did they set it up?
>>
>>29517200
Nigga how is Captain Lux? Is she unconscious or not?
>>
>>29517200
Use Lux's Saber to remove her demonic bindings.
>>29517374
Captain Lux was lying beside you, though still binded bound by demon's magic.
We are next to the captain you dumb dumb
>>
When does the yanking begin?
>>
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.