[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #9 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 1

File: North America.jpg (70KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
North America.jpg
70KB, 720x640px
Welcome back to Nebula. Last time: You had a strange dream nightmare thing before waking up. You get up and make breakfast for the crew, Cardea being the first to get up. Shortly after breakfast you receive a transmission from ESC, where they basically say that they'll get a live transmission to you in a few hours. You crack open one of the translators to see what it's powered by. Finding a small gem inside of it. Quiet Vine helps you find out what it's run by, it turns out it's run by magic, but Quiet Vine injures her horn in the process. It turns out that Cardea is hurt a tiny bit by the magic as well. After that you decide to crack open the box you got from the outpost. The box being filled with items from the Coexilian father's kid from earlier. You quickly return to the planet's surface and give the box to the child before going back to the ship and going to a new solar system. You decide to test to see if Drazkens can survive with cryosleep, but she gets injured slightly by the magic used in the cryobeds. You decide not to go to cryosleep as there is a small backlog of research needed to do. You have just finished cutting open the fire fruit seed with Cardea.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Mechanic)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserve)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Diplomat/Trader)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Cardea (Alien) (Drazken) (???)
>>
You quickly log that Drazkens have a high heat resistance. Smiling at the fact that you might have found Cardea's favorite fruit.
You also find that this plant has natural occurring nuclear fusion, somehow.
After a few seconds of playing with the fruit Cardea suddenly grows nervous towards it, staring at it while her tail started swishing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29455801
Is something wrong? Should we check this with a geiger counter?
>>
>>29455801
What is wrong Cardea?
>>
>>29455828
>>29455840
"What is wrong Cardea," You ask, "Should we check the Geiger Counter-"
Without much explanation: Cardea picks you up, carries you out of the room, closes the door to the room, and then sets you down.
She sighs in relief after this.

What do you do?
>>
>>29455801
realise how dangerous this situtaion is and get the fuck out of the room.
>>
>>29455936
Siri! Rads and gas readouts in that room, now!
>>
>>29455954
We're already out.
>>
>>29456007
Notice I was quoting the previous post.
>>
>>29455936
Thank cardea for noticing what you failed to with the fusion.
>>
>>29455977
>>29456042
"Thank you for noticing what I failed to with the fusion." You tell her.
"No problem," She smiles, "I guess you can't resist radiation like I can, huh?"
"Siri! Rads and gas readouts in that room, now!"
"Got it."
He comes back a few minutes later.
"No gas," He tells you, "But, it's putting off 200 Rads a minute. You'd probably be dead if you spend several minutes in there. I took the courtesy to move the plants in there to different rooms so they wouldn't suffer radiation damage as well."

What do you do?
>>
>>29456111
Ask Cardea to check the levels, suit up, and go in.
>>
>>29456111
Well we might need something to clean the rads in our body.
>>
>>29456111
Let's just wait for it to exhaust its fuel
lets play some vidya with Cardea maybe a puzzle game
>>
>>29456122
>>29456131
>>29456133
"Might need something to clean the rads then." You mutter.
"The shower can turn into a decontamination shower." Sai tells you.
You trot to the bathroom and take a quick one. Cardea decides to take one as well as she wasn't sure what radiation would do with her body.
You were now standing outside of the bathroom. Unsure of what to do: Suit up and go in, or just wait.
You could learn some stuff by going in, but it might be dangerous. Or you could just wait it out: It was small, and exposed now so the fuel in it should go quick.

What do you do?
>>
>>29456264
Suit up and go in.
>>
>>29456264
Let's wait
>>
>>29456264
Suit up and go in.
>>
>>29456313
>>29456353
>>29456412
You decide to suit up and go in. After spending a few minute searching for a radiation suit which you find.
You get into it and trot over to the greenhouse room. Entering the room before closing the door quickly behind you.
The room felt a bit warming, but not by very much. Enough to make it still feel a little comfortable.
The seed still sat on the table, but the glow seems to have faded a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29456455
Lets analyze the composition now. I wounder how far it'll go before the reaction stops. Also, lets see if we can set up a way of remotely crushing one piece and jettison a piece into space. Just incase the reaction is explosive.
>>
>>29456455
test it to see how much it is still putting out
>>
>>29456487
>>29456488
You trot closer to it. Pulling out a Geiger Counter and bringing it to the seed.
It was now putting off 150 Rads. Meaning that it's quickly decreasing, and it's composition seems to be the same as everything about the core was the same.
"Maybe there's a way to set up a way to remotely crush one piece of it?" You mutter.
How as the question... You did see a Ironer in the cargo bay a while back. You could use that?

What do you do?
>>
>>29456584
We probably should not be messing to much with things we do not understand.
>>
>>29456616
If we don't mess with it, we'll never understand.
>>
>>29456584
What's an Ironer?
>>
>>29456685
Clothing iron

>>29456616
>>29456676
As you start thinking about this a thought comes to your mind: Is it wise to mess with something you barely understood?
One part said no, while the other said yes as you'll never understand it. Soon, your mind was in a shouting match with each other.
Is this how most scientists feel?

What do you do?
>>
>>29456716
The silly ones. I sincerely doubt we'd ever have a need for an Ironer, so if it can be used to test the possibly destructive properties of the seed safely, we should try it.
>>
>>29456786
You probably didn't really have a need for an ironer. In the end though: If there was a safe way to possibly destroy it with little to no damage to anything else then it needed to be tried.
But, a question arises: How do you safely destroy something to equates to a miniature sun, and if a sun is destroyed it usually turns Super Nova.

What do you do?
>>
>>29456917
I say we throw the whole thing into the nearest sun.
We should probably ask Sai for advice
>>
>>29456935
*nearest star
>>
>>29456917
Launch it away from the ship and observe from a safe distance. There isn't that much material to cause the reaction.
>>29456935
That would be disposal, not science.
>>
>>29456935
>>29456937
>>29456986
"You think we can throw this into the nearest sun?" You ask Sai.
"I'm not sure that's a good idea," He says, "And that sounds like more like disposal and less like science."
You end up deciding to jettison it into space in a random direction. If you wanted it back you can easily get it back for several minutes and there isn't much material to cause a reaction in space.
After a few minutes you throw a piece of it into space. Watching from a window as it slowly floats away as absolutely nothing happens.

What do you do?
>>
>>29457023
Considering our backlog is a lot smaller then we thought and we decided not to mess with the reaper until Vine woke I guess its time to do stuff with Cardea
>>29456133
vidya time.
>>
>>29457023
I didn't mean just jettisoning it. I meant to jettison a piece of it WITH the device to crush it remotely so we can see what happens then from a safe distance.
>>
>>29457054
Oh well we have more of them we can test.
>>
>>29457066
it'd be better to test a piece of the one we cut since there would be less fuel for whatever the reaction is going to be.
>>
>>29457050
>>29457054
>>29457066
>>29457109
A thought comes to you that you could've jettisoned it with a device to crush it remotely, but you still had the other half and a bunch more from the plant it came from so it wasn't too bit of a deal.
Anyway. Considering the backlog was a lot smaller then you thought and you decided to not mess with the Reaper body until Vine woke it was time for something else: Video games!

You were in front of the TV with Cardea. Looking through which video game you should play with Cardea.
"...So," Cardea says after a moment of silence, "What's a... vidya game?" She asks; not pronouncing it correctly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29457177
Did you really not have these back home.

Best start with something simple time for pong.
>>
>>29457177
You have a bad habit of trying to put contradictory
commands together. Fine lets play. Waiting a while would give us a chance to see what happens to the seed after it dies.
>>
>>29457177
Have sai to scan the rocks we bought from the rock seller.
>>
>>29457214
>You have a bad habit of trying to put contradictory
to be fair it can be hard when there are only 2 votes.

It is kind of weird how much this quest fluctuates between 1 and 4 players over the course of a session.
>>
>>29457262
I am surprised it isn't more popular. What happened to all of those crazy engineers from Tinypone?
>>
>>29457214
I would normally flip a coin, but I'm not sure how people would react.

>>29457187
>>29457240
You quickly tell Sai to scan the rocks you bought from the rock seller before turning to Cardea.
"Did you really not have these back home?" You ask.
She shakes her head.
"...It'll probably be easier to show you."
After a bit of searching you find the game: Ping, and put it in. Two long bars and a ball appearing on the screen.
You give her the control as she seemed to quickly get it and let her play.
She moves the stick a bit and the game begins. The ball moving to the opponent's side as the opponent hits it back. She doesn't move as the ball makes it's way to her screen and scores a point for the A.I.
"...Did I win?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29457304
No you have to stop the ball from going past you.
>>
>>29457304
You have to make the ball go behind your opponent's bar.
>>
>>29457292
My first quest: Outcasts, was a lot more popular in the beginning. Then I was an idiot with it for a time and lost most of them, and I think it's become part of my reputation for others: An idiot.

>>29457322
>>29457360
"No," You tell her with a bit of an amused smile, "You have to stop the ball from going past you and make it go behind your opponent's bar."
"...Oh."
A look of determination goes across her face before she starts it again.

It's been about ten minutes now. After losing a bit in the beginning Cardea has made a come back. Now: 10-6 against her opponent.
But, she's been starting to slow down. Probably to boredom due to the repetitiveness.

What do you do?
>>
>>29457405
Ask her if she wants to try something less repetitive. Any genre she might like we probably have anything she could think of.
>>
>>29457423
"Want to try something less repetitive," You ask her, "Any genre you like?"
"I like the supernatural horror stuff." She smiles.
A horror girl, huh? And, Native Evil 7 apparently was just released a while ago and given to you from the transmission.

What do you do?
>>
>>29457499
Ask her if she wants to play the new one or start with the first one.
>>
>>29457499
let her play Native Evil 7.
>>
>>29457499
I personally would prefer Native Evil: Revelations 2
>>
>>29457508
>>29457529
>>29457538
You personally preferred Native Evil: Revelations 2, as it was one of your favorites in the series, but what can you do?
"Do you want to play the newest one," You ask her; getting the game out, "Or do you want to start with the first one?"
"Is the story of the old ones important for this one?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
fuck I never actually played them is the story important (that's not a submission I just have no response here I assumed >>29457538 would have responded to that by now though)
>>
>>29457597
Well if you want to know about the fictional group of the Parasol company and all their testing with the Q-virus, then you go in order. But if you want to be in the dark with the Q-virus, then you play which every one you want.
>>
>>29457734
this works.
>>
>>29457597
I only played the demo that came out before this journey, but so far it apparently isn't that important.
>>
>>29457672
I was busy for a while.
>>
>>29457734
>>29457750
>>29457773
>>29457779
"I only played the demo that came out before this journey," You tell her, "But if you want to know about the fictional group of the Parasol company and all their testing with the Q-virus, then you go in order. But, if you want to be in the dark with the Q-virus, then you play which ever order you want."
"...Let's start with this one and then go in order," She replies, "Neither of us played it."
The game then starts up.

It's been about an hour into the game. It's pretty good so far. There's been a few things you don't really like with this game, but it's pretty good.
You look over to Cardea to see how she's doing. Her eyes were a bit bloodshot. Whether it was because of staring at the screen or she hasn't blinked in a while you didn't know.

What do you do?
>>
>>29457873
ask her what she thinks of it.
>>
>>29457882
"What do you think of it?" You ask her with a amused smile.
"It's awesome," She smiles, "You guys make good... vidya games."

What do you do?
>>
>>29457965
Glad you like it.
Ask her if she thinks she will come back with us to equus when our mission ends or go back to her home planet. She does not have to decided now though she has 2 years to think about it
>>
>>29458005
"Glad you like it." You smile.
There's a silence that goes for a full minute while Cardea continues to play. A jumpscare halfway in the silence.
"Hey Cardea?" You ask.
"Yeah?"
"Would you like to come back with us to Equus when our mission ends," You ask, "Or go back to your home planet? You have two years to think about it so you don't have to decide right now."
"...I was hoping to go to your planet," She says, "I have nothing back where I was born and you guys have been the first true friends I've had for a while."

What do you do?
>>
>>29458092
I'm sure you will love it. Just be a little careful equestria is designed with a ponys level of magical tolerance in mind make sure you only get weaker spells cast on you.

You actually remind me a little of a dragon although a lot more friendly.
>>
>>29458092
Well that is great to hear. what time is it?
>>
>>29458127
>>29458134
"That's good to hear," You smile, "I'm sure you'll love it. Just be a little careful. Equestria is designed with a pony's level of magical tolerance in mind, make sure you only get weaker spells casted on you."
You then give a little smile.
"You actually remind me a little of a dragon, although a lot more friendly."
"That sounds like an interesting story," She says; pausing the game, "Think you could tell me it?"
You quickly look down at your watch for the time. It was 5:30.

What do you do?
>>
Am I crazy, overlooking it or over analyzing this but dragon like creatures and apparently ice causes heavy damage to them Pokémon?
>>
>>29458250
Well I don't really have much in the way of storys about dragons but I do have one bit of interesting history that ends with a dragon an unusually friendly dragon at that.
Tell her what you know about the rediscovery of the crystal empire and the legend of Spike the brave and glorious.

If she seems interested then tell her about the crystal empire separation (tell us the players as well I was quite interested when you mentioned it)
>>
>>29458291
"I don't really have much in the way of stories about dragons, but I do have one bit of interesting history that ends with a dragon, and unusually friendly one at that."
You proceed to tell her the story of the rediscovery of The Crystal Empire and the legend of Spike the brave and glorious as he's known to them. You also tell her a bit about The Elements of Harmony, the six ponies that saved Equestria a dozen times. Most of them were dead though except for two, three technically.
Rainbow Dash was the only one that was still known to be alive. 76 at this moment. Twighlight Sparkle disappeared shortly after The Crystal Empire's separation and the first rocket launch for ESC, which sparked theories that she left Equus on that rocket, but nopony really knew. Spike was also still alive and stood as one of the advisers for The Crystal Empire. A teenager at the moment though in Dragon years.
Cardea apparently was quite interested in The Crystal Empire's separation and wanted to know that as well. So you told her. You were young when it happened, but you remembered it well.
Princess Candace ruled The Crystal Empire for a long time, until her unfortunate death by the hooves of some Equestrian guards that killed her in an explosion. They ruled the empire for about half an hour until a force of loyal Equestrian guards and Crystal Guards killed the ones responsible and ended the coup.
Many Crystal Ponies were furious at the death of the Princess they loved even though she wasn't much of a Crystal Pony. Her daughter also died in the explosion leaving the throne without and heir and empty.
Many Crystal Ponies then voted for independence from Equestria. Blaming "The greed of the Equestrians" for the death. While Celestia could've ended the voting like many of her council wanted to, she didn't and allowed it under one condition: Any Equestrian wishing to stay there after independence were to be treated without prejudice.

Cont.
>>
>>29458392
They agreed to these terms and to this day: The Crystal Empire is independent, with a Crystal Pony ruling the throne.
"That's... quite the story," Cardea comments at the end, "Seems strange that your military would kill a princess they placed on the throne of a foreign nation."

What do you do?
>>
>>29458400
I am not sure what drove them to treachery, maybe they were angry about a foreign ruler on the throne although one has to wonder why they waited so long. Her husband was captain of the royal guard so maybe they did not want to risk an attack with him around.

So any coups back home or have all violent changes in leadership been between species.
>>
>>29458400
Those military that killed the princesses where part of a terrorist group that there are rumor saying they are still a thing after that whole incident, but a lot of equestrians did not agree with their point of view.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29459426
>>
>>29460177
>>
>>29460362
>>
>>29460829
>>
>>29461789
>>
>>29458446
>>29458447
"Those military that killed the princesses were part of a terrorist group, not sure why. Maybe they were angry about a foreign ruler on the throne, but they did wait a while. Her husband was Captain of the Royal Guard so that might be the reason. There are rumors that the group is still a thing after the whole incident, but a lot of Equestrians do not agree with their point of view. Are there any coups back home or violent changes in leadership?"
"There was a terrorist group against the Coexilians," Cardea explains, "We supported them for several years. Then they started attacking us and we stopped supporting them."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29463655
Are they still around?
>>
>>29463917
"Are they still around?" You ask her.
"Yes and no," She replies, "The Coexilians killed their leader, but the group fractured after that and split into a bunch of smaller groups that are currently fighting in the middle of the desert."

What do you do?
>>
>>29464075
Let go make dinner, it is close to 6:00 last time we check.
>>
>>29464138
The two of you save the game and get up.
Since it was close to 6:00 you trot to the kitchen to make some dinner for you and Cardea, but what should you make?
You needed to make something that both you and Cardea could eat, and she said meat was common for Drazkens.

What do you do?
>>
>>29464325
Meat it is then.
Spaghetti and mince
>>
>>29464629
You decide on making Spaghetti and Mince. Cooking the noodles and cutting the meat into small cubes.
After several minutes of cooking you finish and present it to Cardea, who looks down at it with confusion.
"...What's all this," She asks, "The string stuff and the cubed meat?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29464760
I have never heard of mince being cubes before. Interesting
The meat is just beef the strings are pasta it is made from wheat.
>>
It's how my family has always done it. Cut it into little cubes.
>>29464849
"The meat is just beef," You tell her, "And the stings are just pasta. It's made from wheat."
Cardea nods before taking the fork and placing a noodle on it. Slowly bringing it to her mouth and sucking it in. Her face turns into one of thought as the taste his her as she continues sucking.
Then the noodle whips her in the face. Throwing itself over her head and sticking to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29465048
Interesting
Laugh and then help it off her.
>>
>>29465131
You give a small laugh before grabbing it with a hoof and helping get it off of her.
When you do she takes it and glares at it before splitting it in two with her claws. Chucking both pieces in her mouth.
"It's pretty good," She says, "Not really what I would eat, but I like it."
She then gets one of the beef cubes.
"Odd shape for meat." She comments before popping it in her mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>29465261
I suppose it is.
We should try set up that video player we got.
>>
>>29465395
Don't forget the universal radio and the rocks Sai is scanning.
>>
>>29465395
>>29465480
"I suppose it is." You smile.
The two of you begin to eat. Cardea seems to enjoy her food and asks for more about two times.
You get another plate yourself before finishing and getting up. Wondering what to do.
You could try to set up the video player you got from the store. You also had the Universal Radio, and the rocks Sai was still scanning. But, you've already used the Radio so that kinda left things with two options.

What do you do?
>>
>>29465576
Lets set up the player first
>>
WOW. It's been a while. Then hell is going on?
>>
>>29465622
You decide to set up the player first.
It was pretty easy to set up. Just place it somewhere and plug it in. The holographic screen flickering to life with color after you do this.
You then take three movie cartridges from the pile you've gotten and look them over. The covers being the only thing providing any sort of meaning about what they might be about.
One was a Romantic Comedy by the looks of it, one was just a general comedy, and the last one... looked to be an old horror movie with a worn cover.

What do you do?
>>
>>29465781
Let watch the old horror movie first, we can watch the romantic comedy with vine when she pop out of cryosleep.
>>
>>29465781
Interesting the shopkeepers description made it sound like they were documentarys.

Lets chuck in the general comedy
>>
>>29465822
>>29465866
You decide you can watch the romantic comedy with Vine when she gets out of cryosleep. Leaving you with two options.
You lift the last two up. Looking at their two titles now in their language.
世界ステージ was the comedy's title, and 一人で行かないでください。 あなたは死ぬでし was the horror's title. Though looking at the cover of the horror movie more closely it appeared to be a horror comedy.

What do you do?
>>
>>29465958
We will go with the horror comedy then.
>>
>>29466035
You decide to go with the horror comedy.
You load it in and begin watching. Cardea comes in to watch it with you.
The opening credits go up and the movie begins.

The movie was pretty good with good scares and good jokes and a simple premise.
A trader not wanting to spend the increasingly ridiculous amounts of money for a crew and guards for a caravan decides to do it alone. A few minutes of in-town shenanigans later he's off on his journey. There is a problem though: He's a coward, and very paranoid. His paranoid eventually leads to the first few scares of the movie. His paranoia eventually causing him to see things that weren't there that were funny and scary. Like some sort of haunted bounce house.
The movie has a happy ending as well! Ending with the traveler getting to his destination before his paranoia could kill him. And there wasn't some stupid love triangle.
"That was a good movie," Cardea comments as the end credits roll onto the screen, "What did you think of it, Rust?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29466144
I think it was great I liked the ending.
Whats the time now
>>
>>29466180
"I think it was great," You agree, "I liked the ending."
You bring your hoof up and look at your watch.
9:00 P.M.
>>
>>29466272
I guess we may as well go to bed.
>>
>>29466290
"I guess we may as well go to bed." You say; getting up and stretching.
"Yeah," Cardea, "I am kinda *yawn* tired."
The two of you head to bed, saying goodnight to each other. You trot to your bed and crawl under your covers.
But, something felt wrong. It felt like something was missing.
Quiet Vine wasn't there. Her spot on the bed empty and cold.

What do you do?
>>
>>29466396
We already missing our cuddly unicorn half-breed, dam. Try using a pillow to fill that void.
>>
>>29466465
You sigh. Already missing your cuddly, unicorn-bat half-breed.
You spend a few minutes searching for an object to fill the void. You find that in the body pillow.
You crawl back into bed with the body pillow and after a few minutes of tossing and turning you fall asleep.

You wake up after a dreamless night. Everything felt normal in a way.
Then, you remember that you were sleeping with a body pillow. Your hooves wrapped around it's plushy, softness.

What do you do?
>>
>>29466556
Just wanted to list what we have (again) since there isn't much talk about the things we can do.
Mushroom
Prometheus-4 soil
Fire fruit
Tree melon
Melon tree wood
Rainbow Quill
Quill panther
Electric crystal
Ice dragon scale
Water sample (young system)
Soil sample (young system)
Reaper
Translators
Misc rocks
Radio
>>
>>29466646
You get up and look at the clock. It was 8:32 in the morning.
While doing a bit of stretching you start to think about the things you should look at.
The rocks would be something to do, maybe you could look at the Translators a bit more, and the Radio.

What do you do?
>>
>>29466753
Lets start with going over the results of Siri's scans.
>>
>>29466753
Let have breakfast first.
>>
>>29466646
>already know all there is from the mushroom
>already know all there is from the soil
>already know all there is from the fire fruit
we can't work on the Melon tree without breaking the ship
we haven't see what the wood contain, beside turning it into furniture or using it as firewood.
we already know what the rainbow quill and quill panther do in their natural habitat.
the electric crystal are a battery and we destroy the mole dragon scale by applying electricity to it.
we are putting the reaper on hold till we have vine with us again and the soil and water sample from the new system have nothing different about them beside being new.
>>
>>29466805
>>29466840
You trot over to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
"Hey Siri? What's the results of the rocks?"
"Most of the rocks are pretty normal," He replies, "But, two of them are quite different from any we know of."

What do you do?
>>
>>29466911
Let make some omelette. What does the two rock has that make them different.
>>
>>29466911
Sounds intriguing what did you find.
>>
>>29467016
You get to the kitchen and decide to make an omelette. Getting the ingredients to make it.
"What does the two rocks have that make them different?" You ask.
"They seem to emit magic," Sai says, "A lot of magic! Enough to probably hurt Cardea a good amount if they were brought over to her."

What do you do?
>>
>>29466888
No creativity whatsoever. Ever heard of applied science? Harnessing the electric to arcane conversion of the mushroom? Harnessing it's healing properties? What about the arcane circuitry in the translators? Also, there are ways of controlling how plants grow. Lastly, we only destroyed one of three scales.
>>
>>29467076
Anything special about the magic? Also, are either of them like the magic crystals in the translators?
>>
>>29467160
"Anything special about the magic?" You ask.
"No, not really."
"Are either of them like the magic crystals in the translators?"
"They are quite like them," He replies, "But, they seem to hold more and are more unstable."

What do you do?
>>
>>29467229
Could be that they're unrefined, but it'd be odd that to different rocks are like that crystal. Maybe one's unfavorable for the application.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29467119
You know we are not actualy a scientist right.
>>
>>29467229
Every day I find myself questioning more and more why they did not send a wizard with us.
>>
>>29468632
You don't need to have a specific degree to be a scientist. You just need intelligence and creativity.
>>
morning bump
>>
Qm bump
>>
>>29470901
>>
>>29467266
>>29468644
"Everyday I find myself questioning why they didn't send a wizard with us," You mutter, "Could be that they are unrefined, but it's odd that the rocks are with crystals. Maybe one's unfavorable for the application?"
"That's probably the most likely reason," Sai agrees, "Keep the ones that can hold the most and throw the rest."

What do you do?
>>
>>29472647
Welp, lets have breakfast.
>>
>>29472647
The rocks are for our mom when we go back home. So keep them but separate the two from the rest.
>>
>>29472754
>>29472780
"The rocks are for my mom when we go back home," You tell him, "So keep them, but separate the two from the rest."
"Roger roger."
You continue making breakfast for several minutes until the omelettes are finished. Setting them on the table.
But, Cardea wasn't there. In fact you haven't seen a scale of her since you woke up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29472833
Ask Siri what she's up to.
>>
>>29472833
She might be still playing Natural Evil 7
>>
>>29472854
>>29472926
She could be playing Natural Evil 7.
"Hey Siri?"
"Yeah?"
"What's Cardea up to?"
"...She's still asleep." He replies, "She woke a few minutes ago, but simply muttered something and went back to sleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>29472955
When did she go to sleep last night?
>>
>>29472987
"When did she go to bed last night?"
"Around midnight," Sai replies, "She seemed to be making something in the cargo bay. But, I don't know what it is."

What do you do?
>>
>>29473058
Lets not wake her.
go see what she was up to in the cargo bay.
>>
>>29473091
You decide to not wake her up.
You quickly eat and wrap her omelette up in some plastic wrap before trotting over to the cargo bay to look at what she was building.
After searching for several minutes you find what she was building underneath a tarp. Revealing it.
It wasn't close to completion, but it's base and some of it's middle body and components of it were done. The object had a large diameter, being the shape of a thick cylinder.
A lot of the components were electric and several parts you'd find in a gun were in there to.

What do you do?
>>
>>29473167
Leave it be. We have translators to mess with.
>>
>>29473167
we can ask her about it later.
>>
>>29473167
She might be making a robot for the A.I's. So we might got ourself a robotic expert.
>>
>>29473221
>>29473239
>>29473273
It appeared to be some sort of robot for the A.I's. She could possibly be a robot expert, but you wouldn't know until it's done.
You decide to ask her about it later when she wakes up. You had some translators to mess around with.
You trot over to the kitchen and take out the translator you already got open. Setting it on the table with it's exposed parts up, facing you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29473322
Lets try to remember how everything connects so we can reassemble it outside of the case.
>>
>>29473322
look at the circuity the fact it was able to translate reaper without any clues makes me think it may be more then the power source that is magical
>>
>>29473390
>>29473472
You start carefully taking each piece out. Placing them on the table where so they were the same as inside of the case.
After several minutes you had each part and wire out on the table exactly like they were in the translator.
The box seemed to be separated by wires, and small pipe like objects. The wires being more towards the bottom and the pipes more towards the top.
The magic crystal sat in the top left corner while a small, metallic, thin box sat at the bottom right corner.
You take a closer look at the wires. The wires had small, pink crystal shards running across them. Almost like a fashion designer made them with the pattern they formed: A perfectly straight line down each side of ever wire.
The pipes had a similar story: Having small computer chips running across them in straight lines.

What do you do?
>>
>>29473496
Interesting
Lets take one of the chips and see if it is in any way compatible with our systems I doubt it but it is worth a try
>>
>>29473511
"Interesting." You mutter.
You carefully take out one of the chips in the pipes. The process takes a few minutes, but you manage to safely take one of them out.
With it out you're able to look at it more in detail: It had a smooth surface, but it has ridges towards the bottom.
You decide to see if it's compatible with the ship's systems. Sai is helpful with leading you to where you could try that: A little slit in the cockpit.
You insert it and wait. Nothing happens for a few seconds before it's suddenly eject from the slit and into a wall. Not breaking thankfully.
"Ugh! That's awful!" You hear Sai gag.

What do you do?
>>
>>29473621
You alright?
>>
>>29473621
welp good thing we brought extra spares I am not going to have the time to reverse engineer this I will hand it off to somebody else when we back home.

Lets turn on our radio we may be between systems but who knows we might pick something up.
>>
>>29473675
>>29473714
"You alright?" You ask.
"Yeah," He replies, "Several lights might flicker for a while though, but it shouldn't be a problem."
"Good thing we got spares," You mutter, "I'm not going to have time to reverse engineer this though."
You trot to the kitchen and get the radio out. Wanting to see if you'll be able to pick something up.
You turn it on and wait. Static permeates through for the minute before it suddenly cuts out to silence for a few seconds. Slowly, a noise starts to come through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

What do you do?
>>
>>29473764
We should go read the new issues of Aquastallion.
Leave the radio here and ask Sai to tell you if it picks up anything of interest.
>>
>>29473792
You get up. Leaving the radio playing.
"Sai? Can you tell me if it picks up anything of interest."
"Yeah."
You nod and trot away. Heading towards your room, grabbing one of the new issues of Aquastallion and closing the door.

It's been a little under fifteen minutes. You've heard Cardea get up, but there's been nothing else since.
"Rust," You hear Sai call you; making you jump a bit, "I found something interesting from the noises."
"Alright." You reply.
With a claw, Sai sets the radio down in the room and turns it on. Playing a recording of the sound from earlier, but at a higher volume.
You don't hear anything different at first, but then you start to hear really quiet voices talking to each other. Both of them sounding panicked and frightened.
As the voices continue the second voice grows more panicked. Staring to talk faster, before letting out what sounded like a muffled scream before being interrupted by strange popping noises.
The regular noises come back with the first voice seeming more panicked and asking questions towards the second one. Who was no longer responding.
The first voice then lets out a scream for only a split second before the recording stops.
There's silent for a good ten seconds, then a new noise appears. Sounding almost animalistic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCv7OlpV8jU

What do you do?
>>
>>29473954
can you find the source of the sound if so wake the crew and prepare the ships weapons we shall check it out.
if you cannot find the source try and send out messages into space see if anybody picks up.

If none of that works make sure weapons are active and just keep moving.
go tell Cardea what Sai discovered.
>>
>>29474017
"Can you find the source of the sound," You ask, "And make sure weapons are active."
"Weapons are active, and the source is pretty clos- HOLY SHIT!"
You're suddenly flung from your position on the bed and to the wall. Hitting it painfully as the ship suddenly stops itself, and causing a small dent in the wall.
"Sorry about that," Sai apologizes; giving a nervous chuckle, "But, uh, we nearly hit a roaming gas giant. The source is also coming from here as well."

What do you do?
>>
>>29474104
Alright wake the crew and lets get ready to rumble.
go suit up and grab your sword rifle and shotgun.
if we cannot hold both rifle and shotgun take the shotgun.
Go tell Cardea to get ready for a possible fight.
>>
>>29474104
Is everyone else alright?
>>
>>29474144
>>29474145
"Is everyone else alright?" You ask; removing yourself from the wall.
"Yeah," Sai replies, "But, Cardea might have a small mess to clean up. I'll help her and inform her of what is about to happen."
You nod and quickly suit up. Getting your sword, rifle, and shotgun. Surprisingly able to fit them all.
You then quickly trot over to the cryoroom. Having Sai wake up the crew.
The crew slowly gets up. Looking around in slight confusion.
"...What's got you ready for a war?" Eagle asks you; cause the others to do the same.

What do you do?
>>
>>29474216
We found signals that seem to be somebody under attack.
>>
>>29474273
"We found signals that seem to be somebody under attack." You say.
Your friends are quick to get up after this. Suiting up with suits and weapons. You do have to help Cardea into her suit though, and cut holes in it so she can grab stuff with her claws.
"You guys ready?" Sai asks after the five of you get geared up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29474351
We are all ready.
>>
>>29474351
Lets go.
>>
>>29474403
>>29474423
"We are all ready. Let's go."
"Got it."
The five of you trot to the landing pod. Which now had a fifth seat for Cardea.
"Now here's some things about the planet," Sai says at the five of you strap yourselves in, "This gas giant is a roaming planet. Meaning that it'll have no light, and it'll be cold. Your suits have a heater that should keep you warm, and a built in flashlight. If it goes out, remove it and shake it. It should come back on. The landscape will also be rocky so watch your step. Good luck!"
The pod is released and after a few minutes, it touches down on the ground. But, it lands at a slightly strange angle.
The door opens and you're blasted by a wave of cold air, and gas. Your suit quickly working to heat you up. Beyond the door though was a darkness like you've never seen.
Fedot carefully walks forward and shines his light into the dark. It only goes about eight feet though as the gas was thick.

What do you do?
>>
>>29474482
Step forward with your shotgun at the ready keep your finger off the trigger though so we dont accidentally shoot anything.
>>
>>29474482
Ask Siri for directions and proceed slowly so we don't trip on anything.
>>
>>29474497
>>29474548
You trot over and you and Fedot slowly step into the darkness. Your friends following close behind the two of you. Though, Eagle quickly replaces Fedot's place. You keep your hoof off of the trigger, as to not accidentally shoot someone.
"Siri, we need directions." You say.
"...The source about a mile and a half north. Should only take seventeen to eighteen minutes."
The five of you start moving north. Proceeding slowly and cautiously to not trip over anything. A few do still trip, and Cardea almost walks off a face of a cliff, but stops at the last second.
After spending some time walking and going over a hill, you reach the ridge of it. Over the hill appeared to be a large metropolitan city, that almost blended in with it's surroundings. It had large skyscrapers, and buildings. The only light coming from the city were those of fires that have broken out through the city.
"The source is in the city." Sai the five of you; his signal was starting to fill with static.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29474592
Well shit maybe this is to much for us to deal with.
On the other hand would Clover the clever have backed down no she would have found a way to help.
approach cautiously.
>>
Must go on.
>>
>>29476071
bump 2
>>
Holy shit bump
>>
Another bump
>>
So many bumps
>>
>>29474727
"Maybe this is too much for us to deal with." You mutter.
'Nay,' Your mind snaps at you, 'Would Clover the Clever have backed down? No! She would have found a way to help! Now get down there.'
You sigh and the five of your approach the city cautiously. It takes several minutes, but you were in the outskirts of the city. The signal coming from deeper within.
It has grown a bit lighter, but only due to the many fires burning.
Before entering the city the five of you find two skeletons: Both appeared to be Griffion like. Four legs, rounded head, and a beak, but the beak was straight and sharper, and the bottom half of the body was more lizard like then Lion.
The second skeleton was the strangest one: Half of it's body covered in black growths that seemed to throb. Black, and reddish tendrils sprouted from the growths. Connecting to anything that was an object. And, what bones remained had knots growing in them, and it's bones also seem to continue growing, but in strange ways that seemed impossible.

What do you do?
>>
>>29479373
I'd like to question why a skeleton stripped of its flesh is out in the open. I think the answer might lie with whatever is happening to the second one.
>>
>>29479373
Holy shit did we step into a horror movie or game?! Geez!
Continue to creep along keeping cover and paying attention to any thing or signs of life and/or danger.
>>
>>29479407
>>29479410
"Did we just step into a horror movie or game?!" You ask.
"Seems like it." Quiet Vine agrees.
The five of you move into the city. Creeping near the buildings where debris provided cover. Moving slowly.
After getting about four blocks into the city and towards the source of the signal you all stop when you hear a familiar popping sound.
*Popopopopopopopopop... Pop pop pop pop pop*
Hearing the noise up close. It almost sounded like cracking bones.

What do you do?
>>
>>29479486
Raise your weapons and stand in a circle but do not shoot unless we are actually attacked.
>>
>>29479486
>And, what bones remained had knots growing in them
Be wary of any corpses.
>>
>>29479541
>>29479542
You make a quick note to be wary of corpses.
The five of you quickly make a circle and raise your weapons, remaining behind cover and being silent.
*Pop pop pop... popopopopopopopoPOPOPOPOPOP!*
"RISTKA SH-" You hear a voice cry out in the distance before going silent.
Nothing happens for a full minute. Nothing moving... or popping.

What do you do?
>>
>>29479598
Move towards the source of the cry.
>>
>>29479605
The five of you quickly start moving towards the source of the cry.
After a bit of searching you find whoever made the cry several feet in an alley.
It was another one of the Griffion-like creatures. It's skeleton fully exposed, no guts or skin or anything. What remained of his skin and guts was in sizzling outline around the skeleton.
You start to hear Quiet Vine gag behind you. Eagle quickly going to comfort her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29479687
Is it alone? Possibly some kind of parasite that feeds on the corpse and than animates it so it can find more food.
>>
>>29479742
The skeleton seemed to be the only thing in the alley. No evidence of whoever did this to him.
"Seems to be some kind of parasite that feeds on the corpse and then animates it so it can find more food."
"Seems logical," Fedot agrees, "Similar to a Zombie."
"What's a Zombie?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29479852
An easier way to say reanimated corpse or the living dead.
>>
>>29479852
Think a dead body coming back to life just to eat your flesh.
>>
>>29479883
>>29479895
"An easier way to say reanimated corpse or the living dead," You tell her, "Think of a dead body coming back to life just to eat your flesh."
"...That sounds terrifying." She replies.
"Should we continue to go to the radio source," Eagle asks; having helped Quiet Vine not throw up in her helmet, "The source is close. Only two blocks south."

What do you do?
>>
>>29479976
Lets go
>>
>>29480028
"Let's go."
The five of you make your way down the road of the city southward. Coming to the part with more skyscrapers that reached towards the gassy, black sky. Though this area was filled with a ton of bodies. With several piles as people attempted to clean them up and get rid of them, but that doesn't look like it happened.
The five of you were careful though. Moving slowly with guns up and avoiding any area with a large amount of tendrils gripping at the ground.
After walking through the mess of bodies you reach the other side and to the source of the signal.
It was a small building wedged between two slightly bigger ones. Two stories tall at the most. It looked like a radio tower from it's antenna up at the top.
All the windows have been boarded up from the inside, looking quick and hasty. The door also laid on the ground, having been smashed inward into the building as if something wanted to get inside. Three skeletal bodies laid on the ground. All of them with large, black growths.

What do you do?
>>
>>29480152
We should set these black thing on fire when we leave this place.
>>
>>29480152
Go on in I doubt anybody is alive in here but we might learn where survivors are.
>>
>>29480152
Suck up that gut and even though any horror thing ever made states that nothing good can come from this brave on anyway because no risk, no reward.
>>
>>29480196
Lets avoid making noises or doing anything noticeable. If they don't know we're here, we'll be A LOT safer.
>>
>>29480196
>>29480197
>>29480228
>>29480233
You make a note to possibly set the black things on fire when you leave, but it might draw unwanted attention towards you.
You suck up your gut and trot in. Followed by your friends.
The lobby room was a mess of blood, and a black, tar like substance. There was obviously a large fight that happened.
You trot towards one of the halls when you hear something faint, and distant. You swivel your ears towards the sound and listen.
It was crying. Crying of a young child, almost too young to experience the apocalyptic scenario it found itself in.

What do you do?
>>
>>29480524
Don't call for anything just try to find the source of crying as quietly as possible and communicate that to the others too.
>>
>>29480524
Lets go check it out.
>>
>>29480547
>>29480605
You turn to your friends and raise a hoof. Indicating to them that they need to be quiet. They seem to understand. Cardea takes a few seconds longer, but seems to understand as well.
With weapon raised you slowly trot towards the source of the sound. The sound of something being thrown though causes you to quicken your pace by a tiny bit.
You find the source of the crying in what appears to be a kitchen. Carefully looking into it.
Inside was the only Griffion-like creature you've found that's alive. It's upper body was that of an Eagle, and it's lower body went away from feathers to whitish-green scales and feathers. The lower part being like a lizard. It had a straight, sharp beak, but no wings on it's body. It appeared to be young, four or five years of age in Equestrian. It was looking up in fear with tear stained eyes.
Standing above it was a large, black mass. Similar to the growths outside. Across it's body were bones, which it used as arms and legs. But, the bones appeared to be misshapen with large knots in them. In one of it's hands it held a small severed leg. Which came from the child as it was missing it's right hindleg and making a trail of blood from it as it tried to get away.
The mass looks at the severed leg and opens it's mass before shoving the leg in. It chews it for several seconds before turning to the child and hunching over it, ready to end it's prey.
The child just curls up into a ball as the mass gets closer.

What do you do?
>>
>>29480712
Open fire.
>>
>>29480712
Have Quiet Vine try to levitate or at least drag the child with her magic to us and we open fire ready to carry him out of here. On the way out we should set fire to the thing or building.
>>
>>29480819
>>29480888
"Vine, can you try to levitate the child away?" You ask.
She nods and her horn lights up. Her golden aura surrounds the child before lifting it up a bit much to the confusion of the mass.
She then floats the child away. Leaving the mass standing there, stunned. Something seems to break it from it's confusion though and it quickly starts hobbling after the child.
The child soon rounds the corner. Allowing you and Eagle to pop out and start firing at the creature, large holes appearing in it's body with each shot.
After several seconds of firing. It falls to the ground with a dying groan before going still.
The two of you quickly return to the group. The child was fine, but it's severed leg will have to be fixed.
The five of you quickly exit the building. While exiting you wonder if you could set fire to the things or the building.
The five of you exit to find several more of the creatures rising from the piles of dead bodies. Quickly hobbling towards the five, now six of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29480970
Open fire. Also, expect to attract the attention of some from outside.
>>
>>29480970
Can we guess the purpose of the building if it seems like we may be able to use it to locate more survivors lets fight back otherwise it may be time to retreat back to our ship.
>>
>>29480970
We want to do this quickly and unharmed so we go in a pace shooting them to slow them down if far and shooting to kill if they are close all close 2 shooting and the others just on look out when we reload they start shooting and we go about this until reaching the landing pod.
>>
>>29481038
>>29481057
>>29481066
You take a quick look at the building. If you had to guess it's purpose: It was probably to communicate with survivors.
The five of you start pace shooting. Walking slowly, and firing at the ones that get close that warrant a shot. You have two shoot if they get too close.
It's pretty chaotic at first, but this strategy helps you get out of the worst of it. Their numbers quickly thin as you get out of the city. Going down to nothing when you leave the city.
The child faints halfway through the city due to blood loss, which caused the five of you increase your pace. You were at your landing pod and it was still unconscious, but it was still breathing which was good.
"I'm guessing by the blood that things are pretty bad." Sai says when you return.

What do you do?
>>
>>29481175
Time to put the magic mushroom to work. If only we spent the time thoroughly research it and to integrate it into an actual medical apparatus.
>>
>>29481175
Get him up to the ship.
>>
>>29481229
It probably only works with the natives.
>>
>>29481243
Healed Quiet's scratch just fine.
>>
>>29481260
That was technically Snowflake.

>>29481229
>>29481234
You just kinda nod and the five of you get into the landing pod. A few minutes later you land in the ship. The atmosphere feeling quite somber.
"Should we take him to the medbay?" Quiet Vine asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29481346
Let take him to the medbay and patch him up.
>>
>>29481260
Oh good point
Now is not really the time for expirimental surgery though.
>>
>>29481346
Yes
>>
>>29481346
Take him to medbay and get the mushroom ready just incase.
>>
>>29481360
>>29481398
>>29481500
"Yeah, let's take him to the medbay and patch him up."
The two of you take him to the medbay and lay him on one of the beds. A quick look over him though turns the he into a she.
After getting her all nice and comfy you go and grab the mushroom. You know: Just in case.
Quiet Vine gently lifts her severed leg up. Observing it for a few moments before turning to you.
"I need to go prepare some bandages," She tells you, "Can you keep her leg in the air and provide pressure while I do so?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29481515
Yup, gotta slow down that bloodloss.
>>
>>29481515
Pressure where.
Do as she says.
>>
>>29481515
Get Eagle and Cardea to make or find a prosthetic leg if possible for them.
>>
>>29481542
>>29481550
>>29481563
"Pressure where?" You ask.
"Right on the wound," She replies, "It's okay if there's a little bit of blood on you."
You nod and take the limb from her. Keeping it up and applying pressure on the wound. You do this for a minute or two before Quiet Vine comes back with bandages.
You step back and let her wrap the wound. Soon it's covered in bandages.
"That should do it for now," She says; looking at her work, "Thanks for helping."

What do you do?
>>
>>29481628
We should probably all take a decontamination shower just in case.
>>
>>29481764
You simply nod at her in reply, before taking a sniff at yourself.
You might need a shower, and a decontamination shower as well.

You quickly go through the process of a shower and decontamination shower. Doing both took some time, but it was worth it in the end.
You set out of the warm bathroom and into the cold ship. The cold hitting your coat.

What do you do?
>>
>>29481874
Call Siri and ask if he can detect anything else from the planet.
>>
>>29481917
This
>>
>>29481917
>>29481984
"Hey, Siri?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you detect anything else from the planet?"
"...I'm sorry," He replies, "But, it seems that, pardon my pun, this planet is... kinda dead. I haven't gotten anything from the surface since we arrived."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29482005
Let continue to the next system then.
>>
>>29482005
I wonder if we should turn around and take him back to the one place we know has civilisation instead of hoping to find something further on. Then again the heat might kill him.

Have sai send out a message around the area warning of strange happenings on that planet.
>>
bumpy ride
>>
bump it
>>
>>29483918
>>
>>29485117
>>
Just a heads up: session might start later or end earlier today. Planning to get For Honor after classes end and I don't really know how long it'll take to install when I do get it.
>>
>>29486291
Careful you don't get sucked in like hiji.
Also have fun game looks decent I might pick it up myself.
>>
>>29486649
I'll try not to. Don't worry. I've played games since I was like... 4. I know how to not get sucked in.
>>
For Honor bump?
>>
>>29482083
>>29483049
"I wonder if we should turn around and take her back to the Coexilians," You wonder, "Instead of hoping to find something further on. Then again: The heat might kill her... Think you can send a message around the area, warning of strange happenings on this planet?"
"Yeah," He replies, "I'm not sure about bringing her back though. She could be the last of her kind, and from what we've seen with the Coexilians: Are kinda racist. She'd have to learn a new language, and a new culture that would look down upon her, AND get new parents. Ones that aren't... racist."

What do you do?

For Honor nearly sucked me in, but I'm here.
>>
>>29487876
Oh yeah that. Well let's take care of her until we find someone who can do it. And we might wanna think on a new leg for her.
>>
>>29487915
"Oh yeah: That," You mutter, "...Let's just take care of her until we find someone who can do it."
"Yeah." Sai agrees.
"We might wanna think on a new leg for her."
"Cardea is getting to work on that," Sai tells you, "But, she said she might need some help."

What do you do?
>>
>>29487988
Lets go see her.
>>
>>29487988
Let's go help Cardea and call Eagle to help too.
>>
>>29488012
>>29488073
You decide to head back over to the medbay and see her. Quiet Vine left a bit ago, but attached a heart monitor to her.
You trot over closer to the bed. She was still unconscious, but some of her color has returned meaning she was making a recovery.
After several minutes of standing there, you turn around to go help Cardea and get Eagle to help as well.
You get halfway to the door, but stop at a small noise behind you.
"...Mmmh."
You turn around to find the child shifting a bit in her bed. Starting to wake up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29488081
Tell Siri to message Quiet about her waking up.
>>
>>29488081
Stay by the kid until Quiet arrives and tell Eagle you'll be a little late.
>>
>>29488091
>>29488129
"Siri, send a message to Quite that she's waking up."
"Got it."
You trot back over to her. Staying by her side.
After a few seconds her eyes blink open and she tiredly looks around.
"Shy'nth ryf?" She wonders aloud; continuing to look around.
Her head stops at you though. Her eyes widening at you in fear.
Quiet Vine then trots in, panting. Obviously having galloped over.
The child doesn't seem to like this as she starts scooting away as fast as she could away from you while making whimpering sounds.

What do you do?
>>
>>29488179
Do we have a translator in here?
>>
>>29488179
Clam her down, she should not be moving this much with a missing leg.
>>
>>29488196
>>29488199
You had your translator, but it was apparently a language it never heard so it wasn't very helpful at the moment.
"It's okay! It's okay!" You tell her; reaching a hoof out.
She stops before she falls out of the bed and curls up into a ball. She wasn't moving anymore thankfully. She then starts talking rapidly, well, more like singing to herself to possibly calm down or something.
What do you do?
>>
>>29488179
Let's give her space show to her we are not a threat and after she calms downs give her a translator.
>>
>>29488292
I think this would still apply >>29488294
>>
>>29488292
Aren't these translators supposed to be able to learn languages?
>>
>>29488350
They do however it takes them sometime to translate unknown languages to it. Or at least that's what I remember.
>>
>>29488294
>>29488317
>>29488350
You step back a bit to give her some space. Quiet Vine trots over next to you with a worried look.
The child continues to sing quickly, though she quickly starts to sing slower and slower as she calmed down. Until she stopped and slowly sat up.
You get a translator and give it to her. The translator does learn new languages, but it takes time as it has to get words from the language and translate them to the proper equivalent of your words.
The child carefully turns the translator in her claws. Observing it from all angles. She then opens her beak and starts biting down on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29488375
These things can get dropped in lava, so it should be able to survive a child's curiosity.
>>
>>29488375
Get her attention, try to show her the one that we're wearing?
>>
>>29488380
This
>>
>>29488380
>>29488394
>>29488440
You let the child continue with her curiosity. If it can survive being dropped in lava then it can survive a child.
After several seconds the child stops and looks up at you.
"Raschva Thck-thytk?" She asks; pointing at it.
"It's, uh, this." You tell her; pointing at your own translator and making sure you spoke into it.
Your voice comes out of the translator, which causes her to jump, but it's quickly displaced by wonder.
She turns it to the speaker and opens her beak.
"Hnah-to," She calls into the speaker; you hearing it on your end, "Usa Tyok?"
She starts to look confused as she doesn't get a reply from the translator.

What do you do?
>>
>>29488446
Tell her to put it in her ear.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Session will be longer tomorrow. Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29488446
Get a regular microphone for her to use and put it alongside the translator.
>>
bemb
>>
blump
>>
>>29490402
>>
>>29491409
>>
blimp
>>
>>29488636
>>29489617
"Put it next to your ear." You tell her; pointing at yours.
She just looks up at you in confusion.
You sigh and after a bit of searching you find a regular microphone for her to use. Placing it next to the translator.
She looks at it before looking up at you with her large, adorable eyes.
"Hygh'sth rthana?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29493409
Uhh try speaking into it.
>>
>>29493458
"Try, uh, speaking into it." You tell her; doing the motion of speaking into it.
She seems to understand this. Taking the mic and speaking into it.
"Hrtha-toh? Utka Usro? UtMr. Box voice? Why aren't you saying anything?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29493538
Now try to place this into your ear like me.
>>
>>29493552
Am I really the only one here right now?
>>
>>29493610
I guess?

>>29493552
"Now try to place this into your ear like me." You tell her; showing her the ear piece.
She takes her ear piece, looking it over a few times before placing it in her ear. She's still for a few seconds before she frowns.
"I still don't hear Mr. Box Voice." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29493623
Can you understand me? And I guess Mr. Box Voice is me.
>>
>>29493637
"Can you understand me?" You ask.
"Y-Yeah," She replies; having jumped a bit, "Is that you Mr. Box Voice?"
In the corner of your eye you could see Quiet Vine smiling at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29493692
Yes, are you felling well?
>>
>>29493692
Uhh...yeah! Though my name is Rust Bucket. You are?
>>
>>29493721
>>29493722
"Yeah," You smile; sitting down next to her on the floor, "Though my name is Rust Bucket. You are?"
"Kahurangi." She smiles.
"Are you feeling well?" You ask.
"I'm feeling a little tired," Kahurangi replies, "And a little hungry. I also miss my leg a bit."
She proceeds to move the stump of what remained of her leg. She then seems to remember something and quickly looks around.
"Are there monsters here?" She asks quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29493802
No and that reminds me, Quiet can you take care of her for a bit I need to go do something. Oh and what kind of food do you eat?
>>
>>29493901
"No," You reply; relief washing over her face, "But that reminds me of something."
You turn to Quiet.
"Quiet, can you take care of her for a bit? I need to go do something."
"Yeah." She nods.
"What kind of food do you eat?" You ask Kahurangi.
"Veggies." She smiles.
You nod and get up, trotting over to the door. Quiet Vine taking your place next to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29493610
You were but I am here now.
>>
>>29493974
That translater worked faster then I expected It is definitely at least partialy magical in how it works.
go tell Fedot he can talk to her now
>>
>>29493974
Go see if Cardea and Eagle need help making that leg for Kahurangi.
>>
>>29493974
Let go help out with that leg.
>>
>>29494058
You'r just now realizing that something that is powered by magic, uses magic?
>>
>>29494058
>>29494076
>>29494085
>>29494108
You decide to go see if Cardea and Eagle need any help making that leg for Kahurangi. You find them in the cargo bay, working on it.
"Hey Rust," Eagle greets you as Cardea continues with hammering something, "Here to help with the leg?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29494108
No I have been saying since the moment it translated reaper that it was magical In fact If I recall correctly I even pondered the possibility when we were arguing over how many translators to buy.
>>
>>29494179
I suppose.
Ask Sai to tell Fedot he may want to go talk to the girl now.
>>
>>29494179
Yup, what do you guys need me to do?
>>
>>29494179
Yep, what can I do? Follow all of their instructions.
>>
>>29494256
>>29494257
>>29494294
"Sai, can you tell Fedot he may want to go talk to the girl now?"
"Yeah." He replies.
"Yep," You say; going back to Eagle, "What do you guys need me to do?"
"You're an electrician, right?"
You nod.
"We need some wiring," Eagle explains, "For the leg. Neither of us know how to work with wiring. Cardea may build robots, but her expertise is in the armor and the skeleton."

What do you do?
>>
>>29494369
Help them out.
Ask what they need the leg to do.
>>
I need to go do something really quick. It might take awhile, but hopefully not too long.
I will be back.
>>
>>29494369
First I think we should put the basic wiring to make it move. I'm thinking of using a crystal or something magical to serve as a power source but also connect to Kahurangi's nervous system, the movement part obviously, so she can control the leg at will and be more natural for her.
>>
>>29494455
Maybe we could try and do something like that later but for now we should work with stuff we understand.
>>
>>29494510
I should've separated but yeah the second thing is more speculation that may or may not work. So optional.
>>
>>29494391
>>29494455
"What does the leg need to do?" You ask.
"It needs to move," Cardea says; finishing her hammering, "And, this is completely optional: Try to connect it to her nervous system, so she can control the leg better and be more natural for her."
Cardea sets it down on a table in front of you.
"I've left it open so you can look."
You nod and look into the leg.
The leg was small, around Kahurangi's leg size. The metal appeared to be stainless steel and heated multiple times to strengthen it. It means there'll probably be less wires for it, but less room for anything else that might be needed.

What do you do?
>>
>>29495090
Time to put our skills to the test. Try to fit all the wiring + ability to connect it to her nervous system.
>>
>>29495090
Let's focus on the wiring first.
>>
>>29495090
Get Vine in here to help us with the nervous system stuff hopefully between the 2 of us we can work out how to do it.
If we cannot get it connected to the nervous system just have eagle set up some systems to have it controlled by her muscles or something.
>>
>>29495160
>>29495172
>>29495201
It was time to put your skills to the test. You grab some metal, tools, and some wiring. Starting your wiring.
After about thirty minutes you finish the main wiring. All the wires connecting to a central point of metal that surrounded a simple, crystal power source.
You then get to work on getting the wiring to connect with the nervous system. You had to call in Quiet Vine to help with this part. With Quiet Vine's help you get the wiring for the nervous system done in about an hour with some room to spare in the leg.
All that was needed was it to be tested. You got Eagle to be the test subject: Having some of the wires run to one of her legs to test it.
With the wiring running to her, she gently lifts her leg up. The robotic leg follows her movements perfectly. She smiles and starts to move it in different angles. Once again: It follows.
"It seems to be working." Quiet Vine comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29495338
Of course it does, you did all the work after all...
>>
>>29495338
Let's run some more tests in the meantime, Vine can you set up this little surprise for Kahurangi?
>>
>>29495338
lets go give her her new leg.
>>
>>29495373
>>29495401
>>29495411
"Of course it does," You say, "You did the work after all..."
"But, you were the one that did the wiring." She replies; nuzzling you.
"Let's go give her the new leg." You say; nuzzling her back.
"Maybe we can give it to her like a surprise," Quiet Vine suggests, "You keep testing it for a bit and carry Kahurangi over and have her close her eyes for the surprise. She might like surprises."

What do you do?
>>
>>29495513
sure make it a surprise
>>
>>29495526
"Sure," You smile, "Make it a surprise."
She nods, gives you one more nuzzle and then trots off. You and Eagle continue to test the leg while you wait.
After a few minutes Quiet Vine trots in with Kahurangi hanging on her back. Claws covering her eyes, but she was bouncing a bit in excitement that was barely being contained.
"Alright," Quiet Vine says, "You may open your eyes."
Kahurangi quickly removes her claws and her eyes widen upon gazing the robotic leg.
"Is that for me?" She asks with excitement.

What do you do?
>>
>>29495636
yes.
>>
>>29495662
"Yes." You smile.
Kahurangi makes a little squeak noise before hopping off of Quiet Vine and hobbling over to the leg. Much to Quiet Vine's fear.
"Awesome!" She smiles; once she manages to get to the leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>29495749
Ask Vine if she will need any help with the surgery.
>>
>>29495773
"Do you need any help with the surgery?" You ask.
"Probably, yeah," She replies, "I might need help administering an injection of anesthetics so I can start. I just need you to keep her calm while I do so, I don't know if they really needed to do anything with needles."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29495878
Do what Vine says.
>>
>>29455762
>>
11 am (my time) bump
>>
>>29496785
>>
Afternoon bump
>>
QM bump
>>
>>29498331
>>
>>29499782
>>
>>29495909
You nod in response.
You take the leg while Quiet Vine takes Kahurangi. The two of you bringing both to the medbay.
You sat next to Kahurangi while Quiet Vine made the anesthetics. Kahurangi looking over at her nervously while she did.
"What's happening?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29501964
We gotta connect the leg while you're sleeping. It would hurt a lot if we did it while you're awake. This won't hurt a bit, don't worry.
>>
>>29502035
"We gotta connect the leg while you're sleeping," You tell her, "It would hurt a lot if we did it while you're awake. It won't hurt a bit, don't worry."
She gives a nervous nod in reply.
Quiet Vine soon finishes and trots over with a needle. Moving it over her shoulder.
"You should only feel a little pinch," She tells her, "It'll be fine."
She then injects the needle. Kahurangi's entire body clenching up. After a few seconds the needle is removed.
"You should feel sleepy soon." Quiet Vine smiles.
A few minutes later she starts swaying, with her eyelids drooping.
"Hey, Rust," Kahurangi yawns, "When I wake up... Can I have veggies?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29502161
Sure thing, as much as you want. Just relax for now and count to 10.
>>
>>29502234
"Sure thing," You smile, "As much as you want. Just relax for now and count to ten."
She only gets to five before laying down and falling asleep.
"...That went a lot better than I expected." Quiet Vine comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29502308
Let begin the operation then.
>>
>>29502308
Yeah, let's get this over it. Nurse! Scalpel please...
>>
>>29502380
She's the doctor, we're the nurse.
>>
>>29502323
>>29502380
>>29502414
"Yeah, let's begin the operation. Nurse! Scalpel please."
"You don't even have any surgical experience," Quiet Vine chuckles, "And you'd be the nurse in this situation."

The operation takes a little under an hour to complete. Quiet Vine did most of the work, but you helped her put the wires where the most nerves would be for control.
But, it was done: Wires connected and the leg firmly in place.
"Now we just need to wait for her to wake up," Quiet Vine says, "Thanks for helping, by the way."

What do you do?
>>
>>29502426
Not a problem. Nuzzle her and go make the veggies for the kid.
>>
>>29502551
"Not a problem." You smile; nuzzling her which she returns.
You then trot towards the door to make some veggies for the kid when she wakes up.
"I hope you have something planned for Hearts and Hooves day tomorrow." Quiet Vine says behind you.
This causes you to stop in your tracks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29502426
Glad to help I would kiss you but an operating theater is supposed to be sterile.
>>
>>29502633
I have something
We should beg eagle to let us borrow her dildo so Vine can peg us She might like that.
>>
>>29502633
Y-yeah! Haha...what kind of coltfriend would I be if I didn't plan anything for...H-Hearts and Hooves day....haha...haaaa...
>>
>>29502658
"I have something." You tell her with a smile; exiting the room.
When you do you start to think. Maybe you could beg Eagle to let you borrow her dildo so Vine can peg you. Though this did bring up some memories, something you remembered quite well.
You were fourteen at the time. You were home alone and decided to explore you're parent's room, and you found a dildo that belonged to your mom. Being the teenager you were at the time, you decided to test it and brought it to your room.
Your parents came home and your mom found you using it cause you forgot to close the door at the time. She wasn't angry, but you did get a stern talking to.
You push the memory out of your head. Coming back to reality.

What do you do?
>>
>>29502735
We also need to come up with something romantic to go along with the sex we will have to remember to think of something.
Lets go see Fedot ask him what he thinks of this situation.

Ask both javakia and sai if they have any ideas for romancing vine.
>>
>>29502826
You needed to come up with something romantic to go along with the sex. So you needed to think of something.
After a bit of thinking and coming up with nothing, you decide to ask Fedot what he thinks.
After a bit of searching you find him in the kitchen. Making dinner.
"What's up?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29502885
So I have no idea what to do with Vine on Hearts and Hooves day and thought you might help me out.
>>
>>29503060
"So, I have no idea what to do with Vine on Hearts and Hooves day and I thought you could possibly help me out."
"...I can't really help you out too much," He replies, "I'm not a pony, but I'd suggest doing some sort of private dinner for just the two of you. That's at least the simplest way to go about it... I recommend you talk with Eagle though. She's a mare, so she'll probably know what mares like."

What do you do?
>>
>>29503117
Ok then let's ask Eagle for advice, although a nice dinner with candle lights, followed by a trail of roses to the bed would probably be good. I think?
>>
>>29503268
You decide to go ask Eagle for advice. You could just set up a nice dinner with candle lights, followed by a trail of roses to the bed would probably be good, but that seems kinda cliche, and where would even find rose petals on a ship?
You spend several minutes searching for Eagle, unable to find her.
When you get to the cargo bay though, an apple core falls onto your head. Looking up, you find Eagle laying on one of the beams. With her headphones on. Several apple cores on the ground suggested that she's been here for awhile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29503342
Call out to Eagle if she doesn't respond throw an apple core.
I need help on something to do with Vine for Hearts and Hooves day.
>>
>>29503342
I wonder if the mushrooms can accelerate the growth of other plants.
>>
>>29503386
"Hey, Eagle!" You call out.
She doesn't seem to hear you.
You sigh, grabbing an apple core and chucking it upward. Nailing her in the back of the head.
"Ow," She exclaims; taking her headphones off and turning over, "I swear: Whoever did that- Oh hey Rust. What's up?"
"I need help on something to do with Vine for Hearts and Hooves day." You tell her.
"Well," She starts, "...What were you thinking about doing with her?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29503475
That's just it, I don't know what to do, I drew a blank and the only thing I can think of is the most cliché thing ever. Say this panicking a little bit and increasing the panic levels,
>>
>>29503475
O-oh you know...s-stuff! But I need to figure out what to do before that though.
>>
>>29503505
>>29503527
"O-Oh you know... s-stuff," You stammer, "But that's just it: I don't know what to do! I drew a blank and the only thing I can think of is the most cliche thing ever!" You exclaim; panic levels quickly on the rise.
"Woah, woah, woah," Eagle says; flying down, "Easy there big guy. We can think of something."
She places a hoof to her chin and taps it a few times in thought.
"Maybe you could ask Quiet Vine what she wants to do," She suggests, "Mares like it when a stallion lets them decide. Most don't though as it's seen for mares to be a bit rude."

What do you do?
>>
>>29503590
Ok maybe this can work, although I have this gut feeling that she will say "Surprise me."
>>
>>29503637
"Okay," You reply, "Maybe this could work, although I have this gut feeling that she will say: 'Surprise me'"
"All you need to do is ask," Eagle tells you, "It's like you've never taken a pony on a date before."

What do you do?
>>
>>29503717
Well I have, but I don't wanna mess up with Vine. I really like her. She's definitely a keeper.
>>
>>29503833
"Well I have," You reply, "But, I don't wanna mess up with Vine. I really like her. She's definitely a keeper."
"I don't think you need to worry about losing her," Eagle says, "I've seen the looks she's given you since day one."
She chuckles a bit.
"I remember she came to me for advice when we first started. Wanted to see if I knew any ways to get your attention. She does really like you."

What do you do?
>>
>>29503923
Let relax and go ask Vine what she want to do on Heart and Hooves day.
>>
>>29503923
Daaaw, I didn't know she cared that much.
>>
>>29503946
>>29504008
"I didn't know she cared so much." You smile.
"She does," Eagle nods, "And I bet: If she could, she'd marry you in a heartbeat."
You thank her and trot to Vine. Calming yourself down from your brief panic.
You trot into the medbay, where she still was. Kahurangi was still asleep, but now was hugging a little teddy bear in her sleep. Quiet Vine sat next to her, carefully watching her. When you enter, she gets up and trots over to you.
"What's up?" She asks you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29504053
Realize we cannot ask her what she wants because we already told her we thought of something.
Just ask her how the patient is doing
>>
>>29504104
You then realize that you couldn't ask her what she wants because you already told her you thought of something.
"How's the patient doing?" You end up asking.
"She's fine," She replies, "She started having a night terror though so I got her a teddy bear for comfort. Seems to have helped."
She suddenly gets a strange look before looking you up and down.
"Are you okay," She asks you, "You look like you want to say something."

What do you do?
>>
>>29504178
Uhh...yeah. I was wondering if you have anything in mind for tomorrow?
>>
>>29504178
Just wanted to know what food you wanted for your hearts and hooves dinner tomorow
>>
>>29504221
>>29504245
"Just wanted to know what food you wanted for your Hearts and Hooves dinner tomorrow." You say quickly.
The frown you get from her tells you that she didn't believe you. You sigh in defeat.
"...I was wondering if you have anything in mind for tomorrow." You sigh.
"...Can't figure out what to do tomorrow?"
"Yeah."
Instead of being mad you're surprise when she starts chuckling.
"Nothing much," She says, "A simple dinner between the two of us."
She then trots forward until the tip of her tail was flicking your chin.
"And then maybe we can do something 'fun' afterwards." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29504282
I have something very fun in mind for afterwards.
>>
>>29505479
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.