[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all ponies equal in terms of snuggly softness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: snugglehorse.png (216KB, 383x478px) Image search: [Google]
snugglehorse.png
216KB, 383x478px
Are all ponies equal in terms of snuggly softness?
>>
File: 1486746729247.jpg (992KB, 3596x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486746729247.jpg
992KB, 3596x1200px
>>29447067
instead fluttercord fluff we get cheeky furry bastard and edgy oc
>>
>>29447067
Due to earth and Pegasus ponies more physical lifestyle, they often times have more muscle and aren't as snuggly soft. Unicorns are the best for this.
>>
File: pfbfptfn.png (140KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
pfbfptfn.png
140KB, 894x894px
no
>>
>>29447067
Ponies that spend most of their time indoors are likely softer. They're also cuddlier depending on their diet.
Fluttershy is always outside dealing with animals so I'd say her fur is kind of rough, and she's kind of skinny too.
>>
>>29447067
What do you want to start, a small discussion about how soft ponies are, or a cook meighmeigh thread?
>>
>>
>>29447179
Is this is how Discord is introduced in EQG?
>>
>>29447202
yes
but relly where is he in that unaverse
>>
>>29447244
Directors said that his voice would not fit a teenager and they don't want to ruin his chemistry with Fluttershy by making him an adult so in the end they decided to not use him at all. Basically fluttercord ship literally killed off a character in this universe.
>>
>>29447067
HAND

ON

ASS
>>
>>29447288
no way are you kidding me

just shows how canon fluttercord is
thay knew if they were that close + age would creep people out

Flutter is pregnet with discords baby and i cant be told otherwise
>>
>>29447378
Probably not, but Hasbro writers don't want to corner themselves with Discord and Fluttershy looking like pedo relationship in EQG when they ship tease them in S7 and onward. They already fucked up with Cheerilee and Big Mac student/teacher in EQG so in the end they shipped him with Marble who is as old as Pinkie.
>>
>>29447109
I like to imagine Fluttershy is the cuddliest out of all of them.
>>
>>29448419
Doesn't make any logical sense
>>
>>29447179
kek what
>>
>>29447093
>unicorns
Unicorns are skinny/fat from sitting inside performing the scholar caste jobs.
Also enjoy being poked in the eye. Wings and horns are only obstructions in terms of snuggling.
Earth ponies are the only true cuddle slaves.
>>
>>29449255
getting hugged by fluffy wings must feel heavenly. and the pony being a little plump is only better for snuggling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.