[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the show even worth catching up on? I stopped after season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Is the show even worth catching up on? I stopped after season 3. No particular reason, I just never picked up season 4.

For the most part, what I gather from the board is that the show started tanking around the same time?
>>
>>29440030
No
Season 4 is the best season and objectively the high point of the series
Season 5 is where it tanks with the introduction of a bald mary sue
>>
File: srsly.png (106KB, 895x690px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
106KB, 895x690px
>>29440030
>>
>>29440030

Yes, Season 3 is easily the worst season.

1=2>5>4>6>>>>>>3

If nothing else just watch the Season 5 premiere for pony Harrison Bergiron.
>>
>>29440035
Season 5 was pretty good, but season 6 was mostly shit.

2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 3
>>
>>29440030
Fuck off
Saged and hidden
>>
>>29440030
No. It stays just as bad.
>>
>>29440056
Nice meme
It has the worst episodes in the series
>Party Pooped
>Princess Spike
>What About Discord?
>The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows
Literal fucking trash
>>
>>29440066
>if it's not my opinion, it's a meme!
Also, Applejack's Day Off is the worst episode
>>
>>29440113
>S-season 5 is g-good guys
>I-it just HAPPENS to be filled to the brim with dogshit, that's all!
Fuck off, Glimmerfag
>>
>>29440030
>minutely "i stopped watching" thread
kill yourself.
>>
>>29440113
>if you don't think season 5 is the worst, you're a Glimmerfag
Wew, talk about memes.
>>
>>29440030
No, it's not necessary.
If anything important happens people meme the fuck out of it, so you won't miss anything.
A few (very few) funny or cute moments aren't worth sitting through hours and hours of cringe.
>>
>>29440168
please, please consider suicide
>>
>>29440030
The show has always sucked unwashed crotch.
MLP is for fap.
>>
>>29440174
Please consider getting a brain, moran.
>>
>>29440030
Seasons 4-6 had some great episodes in the mix, even if you don't care for the inclusion of Glims. A lot of these anons will just bitch about how Glimmer has influenced the show and ignore all the other great episodes we got.
>>
>>29440202
This. There is literally no reason to watch the show.

Only bronies think the show is worth watching.
>>
>>29440030
There are some real turds. Maybe, just maybe, they get a little more frequent.

But "it got terrible when Twilight got wings" is a shit-tier meme that shitposters only post to either fit in or in case it's some kind of retro-double-irony thing now.

There are plenty of really enjoyable episodes in all of the later seasons.
>>
>>29440211
This is the objectively correct answer. Everyone here either is a whiny faggot or secretly wants the show to end. The show still has good and bad episodes
>>
>spam thread using the "I came back, spoonfeed me" formula
>shitpost that's even more frequent than glimmerposting
>gets replies
Bravo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.