[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Celestia basically engineered Twilight's entire life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 12657709902237.jpg (145KB, 634x518px) Image search: [Google]
12657709902237.jpg
145KB, 634x518px
So Celestia basically engineered Twilight's entire life?
>>
File: IMG_7817.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7817.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
The way she molded Twilight's life was very Sheev like.
>>
>>29435377
Twilight will find out in S7.
>>
I want Princess Luna to engineer my life to be her son.
>>29435391
worst weapon desu
>>
>>29435377
No, but she groomed her knowing she had massive potential and a connection with the Tree of Harmony and she would be important eventually
>>
>>29435377
>>29435391
>This shit turned a benevolent ruler that only wanted to give a lonely subject a life with good memories and people to rely on into a sadistic manipulator that only puts her own interests first.
Boy, I didn't actually realise that this change fucked over Sunfags almost as much as twifags.
>>
>>29436609
>prepares her pupil so she's ready for what's inevitably coming for her
>sadistic manipulator
I don't get it
>>
>>29436636
>inevitably coming.
Don't bullshit here, shill.
>>
>>29436636
>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.
>post is 2 minutes old
Fuck gook moot

>>29436640
I still don't get it. Celestia certainly knew her something huge would happen to her pupil at least since she saw her cutiemark
>>
>>29436636
>>29436639
>Botting on 4chan.
How sad of you. Must be getting pretty desperate.
>>
>>29436654
What? I'm only trying to delete the post with shitty grammar
>>
>>29436650
>Seeing potential in a student means she was all along going to just coincidentally descend into something that can be sold as a $60 toy by the toy company who owns the product.
Oh yes, that's a very special gift of foresight Faust had there.
>>
>>29436677
What does that have to do with Celestia being a sadistic manipulator? I don't give a shit about Twilight's ascension, but painting Celestia in a bad light for her guidance is retarded
>>
>gives Twilight the elements of harmony.
>sends spell to twilight without telling her about what it does or that it interacts with the elements.
>Twilight falls for the trap and accidentally messes up her friends.
>Twilight fixes the problem, and as a result becomes an alicorn princess.

"It was your destiny Twilight!" - Celestia.
>>
>>29436701
>gives Twilight the elements of harmony.
Why wouldn't you leave the elements with their bearers? It was stupid to keep them in Canterlot anyway, especially with Discord around
>sends spell to twilight without telling her about what it does or that it interacts with the elements.
I doubt that's the first spellbook Celestia has sent to her pupil, and that she even knew what the spell could do
>>
File: Pony_of_Shadows.png (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pony_of_Shadows.png
348KB, 1280x720px
>>29435377
> The great crystal being, known as The Tree of Harmony is the one who shaped the Two Sisters' entire life, and thus -of course-, the life of the choosen ones too.

> It's not "just" a magical crystal tree than most of you think. An ancient entity from time before time. Eons ago, it arrived from the distant shores of the skies and choosed the pony race to be it's eyes and limbs on this world.

> Ever since then, all ponies' destiny are shaped by it's alien will, to fulfil it's mysterious plans, inscrutable for mere mortals.
> It saw what happend to the old sun and the old moon. It knows that the celestial spheres above us are just illusions formed by magic. This powerful magic keeps the ethernal winter away, and lets the oceans do their rythmic movement, but how long this magic could be maintained?

> Only the chosen few, who got the ability to take a peek into that once was, and what has to came yet; could catch a glimpse about it's true motives. But those, who gained this forbidden knowledge, are now lost forever in the abyss of oblivion.

> Don't believe what the morachs are saying. Keep looking for the answers. Restlessly search for the real truth. If you fool enough.
>>
>>29435377
Hasbro did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.