[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What new story arc do you think is in store for her in S7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: starlight.alicorn.calling.it.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starlight.alicorn.calling.it.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
What do you think Season seven's plot will be about and what do you think Starlight will learn during the Finale and premiers?
>>
>>29433908
I can't wait for them to write off poochie the reddit horse

What'll you shitpost and spam then, OP?
>>
>>29433928
daaaamn
>>
>>29433928
I won't have to worry about that, because there's not a chance in hell they're going to get rid of her; They just had Chrysalis declare her her sworn enemy (Something that no villain has ever done before to a character), had her redeem an entire race, and every single expanded universe product lately has been about her-- Starlight got a book, a FF and then an entire 3 arc comic about her.
She's basically the central character of the series currently, from S5 onward.
>>
>>29433975
she's not going to be in S7
>>
>>29433908
Terminators
>>
>>29434027
Oh bullshit she's not.
She's had more two parters than the other 5 have ever had, and you think she's not going to be in S7?
>>
>>29434077
stop taking their bate retard
>>
Glimmer's not going to be there, Chrysalis offing her will be the exposition for the premiere where the M6 team up and turn Chryssie into a nu-ling.
>>
>>29434133
How the hell is the S6 finale supposed to work with the Guardians of harmony comic anyways? Is that supposed to be a prequel, b ecause otherwise everything's fucked up
>>
>>29433908
Fluttershy is pregnant with Discord's baby.
>>
File: rake.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
rake.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
>>29434502
ANON, YOU GOTTA STOP, BUD

Haha, I lied, don't ever stop, dude, it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>29433908

I just want more Fluttershy and Tree Hugger
>>
>>29434502
They're shipping those two so hard its painful. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised by them shoving an EQG discord into equestria girls to start selling Discord ken dolls.
>>
>>29434133
Glimmer going back to her town will make sense since she's not in a movie.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.