[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #96

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 67

File: fa1ac36c74.png (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fa1ac36c74.png
2MB, 1920x1920px
Previous thread: >>29389436
(Archive Link: https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29389436)

>What is this thread about?
This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved.

>Can you elaborate more?
Sure! SPG (Slave Pony General) is mostly about characters dealing with the actual implications of the horrifying thing that is chattel slavery. It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.
If you want an explanation on the differences between /SPG/ and /SiM/, go check out the FAQ.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
https://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
https://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
https://pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block and need advice or you just want to hang out with us, that is the place to go! (You can also use a standalone IRC client if you already have one).

---
Featured Story:
---
A Glimmer of Hope (Starlight Glimmer) by Handsome Jew
- https://pastebin.com/TnWCRgzK

---
Most Recently Completed Story:
---
Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon
- Part 1: https://pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh
- Part 2: https://pastebin.com/vSRW90Zr

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
FAQ: https://pastebin.com/iVB2JJz0
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: https://pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
Completed Stories [9]: https://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: https://pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
Popular Stories: https://pastebin.com/vsnYXKba
~~~
All Writers and Stories: https://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
One-Shot Stories: https://pastebin.com/nw4ZxVBp
~~~
Thread Archive: https://pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: https://pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
Image Archive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiFkdye7rtydbfk0wBnid5vnFUg
~~~
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/u/Slave_Pony_General
~~~
>>
Penis.
>>
File: Those digits.png (966B, 138x66px) Image search: [Google]
Those digits.png
966B, 138x66px
Thread #95 Roundup

Story Updates: 14
New Stories: 4
New Writefags: 3
Posts containing green: 107 (21.4%)
The second annual Ye Olde Twile Race.
And fagfag only showed up once to argue about eggs.

Hell of a thread.
>>
>>29433897
Hate the necklace, but love the art
>>
>>29433951

>Necklace

Nigga, that's a collar.
>>
>>29433929
>The second annual Ye Olde Twile Race.
Well, the predictions happened, now we just need the results.
>>
>>29433958
Nigga?
You're racist scum!
>>
>>29434040
But I'm not racist

I love all of the niggers
>>
>>29433951
I like the art but hate the Shamu color scheme
>>
>>29434187
How ironic, the pattern of colors is one of the things I like most about the image, as well as the color of their eyes.
>>
Hey guys, so I've got this idea for a story, but I want to make sure there's some interest for it before I write it down.
Basically, the story is about filly brothel when? ___________________________________________________
>>
>>29434245
You cheeky bastard.
>>
>>29434245
The only reason we do not ignore you is because your insistence over time has become fun
>>
>>29434747
Redheart is for sexual, but that might be overdoing it a little.

Also, hi Jacob!
>>
>>29434747
>Buying a pony that's clearly on its last legs.

Its holes are probably looser than a meat sandwich. Just send it to the glue factory. Surely you can do better?

Or did the owner just not bother to remove the tag before sticking her through the wall?
>>
File: Do people still say Swag.jpg (56KB, 794x443px) Image search: [Google]
Do people still say Swag.jpg
56KB, 794x443px
>>29434913
Maybe it's a fashion thing?
>>
¿uǝɥʍ ǝuodǝʌɐls ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ

Also, bump for the morningfags.
>>
File: sad aussie.jpg (51KB, 320x309px) Image search: [Google]
sad aussie.jpg
51KB, 320x309px
>>29435473
>tfw you have to buy a new slavemare after your old one's ground harness broke and she fell into the sun.
Such is life in Australia.
>>
>>29435473
I considered setting my story in Australia, since I'm Australian myself, but decided against it. America is the 'default' setting and it's confusing to go against it. Plus, the whole civil war thing makes an interesting parallel to bring up when appropriate, which is something most other countries don't have.
Which might be why it's the default setting.

Not that any of this is relevant to anything.
>>
>>29435664
I think am Australian setting could be cool.

Anon comes into possession of a pone, they drive a worn out car around Australia searching for water and fighting off raiders and war bands.
>>
>>29435683
That is what modern Austrailia is like, right?
>>
>>29435716
Pretty much. The closer you get to Australia's center, the less water there is. Sometimes you have to drive all day before you find a place to refill. There's easily thousands of kilometers between rest stops. Replace raiders with drugged up aboriginals and you've got it. There was a story a couple of years back where a guy got robbed at spear point for fucks sake.

Luckily, only two percent of the population live away from the coast, so it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>29435728
I-I meant that as a joke...
>>
>>29435739
Oh, don't be confused, the majority of Australia is completely normal. All along the east coast, where everyone lives, is basically America, but with a more laid back culture and a focus on construction. It's just the untamed outback that has troubles.
>>
I miss shinyanon. I hope he's doing okay.
>>
>>29435772
He passed away a few days ago.
>>
>>29435780
Why must you lie like this?
>>
>>29435780
I am irc and I can confirm.
>>
>>29435789
>Jingulz
>>
>>29435780

The only good brony is a dead brony. One less brony in the world is a good thing.
>>
>>29435830
Snow day, kiddo?
>>
Totally can confirm, I died last week
>>
>>29435772
>>29435780
>>29435789

Wait, this is true?
>>
Here's some quick green so we at least have something on the thread, I'll be back again later hopefully.

>>Forge some ownership papers for Star, you might need them.
>Might as well forge some ownership papers for Star.
>You don't actually know what the papers look like, so you'll write up some transaction papers.
>Guards can't exactly contact fictitious salespeople to double check.
>Not that they usually give more than a glance for proper format, signatures, and seals.
>That's not saying everything is easy to forge, just that guards are easy to fool.
>Your forgeries wouldn't stand up very well against, say, a tax collector.
>You pull out some paper and a quill, and get to work.
"Note of Sale, Incognito to Anon, two thousand gold."
>Reading some of it aloud, you think it looks pretty good now.
>Two thousand gold was pretty low for a unicorn but anymore would be suspicious for a hunter.
>Just like usual, it will fool a guard and not too many others.
>For a moment you wonder how Star is doing...

>>Check on Star, it has been a few hours since you last saw her.
>>Check on Star without wearing the ring, it's obviously connected to her somehow.
>>Strip down and go to Sleep, she can wait until morning.
>>Research those glyphs, maybe your father's library has something on it.
>>Read one of your books and then go to bed.
>>
My pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/ReebAnon

Now hopefully we'll be more on topic.
Not that I have a problem with these shenaggagins, though
>>
>>29435875
I vote to research the glyphs before we risk not using the ring. We shouldn't give it up without knowing what it's doing.
>>
>>29435780
Wait to moment, the author from Shinyanon die??? Had an accident or something?

That's a lie, right?
>>
>>29436014
Almost definitely. How would we know if he died anyway?
>>
>>29435875
>>29435977
Dubs confirm we research the glyphs. Knowledge is power and we should fuck to much with finding variables in the power and effect of something that we don't understand at all.
[1d20]
>>
>>29435875
i think we should quickly check on her just to make sure she's not just standing there in the room and take the harness off. then the glyphs
>>
>>29435875
>>29436615
What this guy said. Make sure she hasn't got her head stuck somewhere and then see about the glyphs.
>>
File: 1235361667530.jpg (24KB, 203x604px) Image search: [Google]
1235361667530.jpg
24KB, 203x604px
>>29436089
>>
>>29436755
PRETTY
>>
Is /spg/ actually the most ruseable general on /mlp/, or is it just the one that attracts the most rusemen?
>>
>>29434245
I really do have an idea for a filly brothel short but I'm too lazy to write it.
>>
>>29435851
see >>29435826
>>
>>29435875
>>>Check on Star without wearing the ring, it's obviously connected to her somehow.
make her say something damn you!
>>
>>29437435
I think we've got a small cadre of extremely gullible types who will react to anything, no matter how many times it happens.
>>
>>29436637
>>29435875
>>29436615
Agree, a cursory look to check on her before hitting the glyphs. No testing the limits of the magic before we know about it
>>
>>Check on Star, then research the glyphs.
>You should probably check on Star.
>Not that you think she'd do something to get herself in trouble.
>The opposite, actually.
>You're more worried she wouldn't do anything, which is probably more of a problem.
>You wonder for a minute, would it be easier if she were more intelligent?
>If she wasn't acting like an animal that you're currently using to carry your stuff?
>That would probably present its own problems that are better not think about, despite the fact that's sort of the goal you're heading towards.
>Enh...
>You'll cross that bridge when you get there.
>Walking up to the door of the guest bedroom, you debate on whether you should knock.
>Figuring it wouldn't serve any purpose, you open the door.
>The sight that greets you is actually quite odd.
>Star looks rather strange, her purple coat contrasting with the drab brown of the bed, as she lay silently upon the covers.
>At the sound of the door opening, she turns to look up at you.
>She's still wearing the whole harness, minus your bags, which are stacked neatly in the corner.
"Star, come over here for a second."
>She lowers herself off the bed, one side after the other.
>She stares and this time you stare back, the sound of hooves on wood the only sound in the room.
>You quickly undo the straps on her harness, then removing the bridle and giving her a quick scratch behind her ears.
>Star leans into your hand, ever so slightly, but you don't miss it.
"You can go to sleep if you want, I'm just going to be reading a little bit before bed."
>After a few seconds, she pulls away and lays atop the covers.
>Laying like that, she doesn't look unlike a common cat or dog that you'd find in a farmer's home.
>You sigh as you close the bedroom door behind you, just thinking about how weird this whole situation is.
>>
>>29438120
>Just the other day you were selling wolf pelts in Solva, now you have a mute purple unicorn sleeping on your guest bed.
>Heading towards your father's library, you buckle down for a long night.
>After a few hours you realize a few things.
>Firstly, 'Animal Friendship' is supposedly a spell from the school of white magic.
>It's one they can't seem to replicate in potion form, but not for lack of trying.
>Personally you thought their failure might have something to do with 'animal parts in an animal friendship potion that they tested mostly on flighty herbivores'
>Nobody asked you though.
>Secondly, the only mention of glyphs was in a book on expert level black magic.
>According to the book, they were used in permanent or long lasting spells and served as a middleman for the caster and target.
>The key word being 'used'
>Nowadays black mages focus mostly on killing a target as fast as possible.
>According to the author, at least.
>...So the ring is almost definitely not a ring of 'animal friendship'
>As you twirl the ring around your finger, you remember one thing about white mages.
>>
>>29438129
>While white mages lack the same expansive and destructive arsenal that black mages possess, they do have access to holy and wind magics.
>Holy magic only hurt if you'd been disrespecting Gods, but wind magic could pack a punch at higher levels.
>At the medium levels it was mostly debris causing the damage, but at the highest level?
>Soldiers told tales of men in plate armor being cut in half.
>Supposedly, white mages were taught by unicorns.
>Following that logic, do unicorns have the same offensive capabilities?
>You'd never heard stories like that, but still...
>What if Issac had a reason for making a ring with old magic?
>Maybe, despite being his experiment, he couldn't control her?
>Could the mute unicorn sleeping down the hall really be that dangerous?

>>Wake Star up and try to question her, forcing her to answer, if need be.
>>Go to sleep, this can wait until the morning. Nothing has happened yet anyway.
>>Go to sleep without the ring, see if she's different in the morning.
>>Write In
>>
Pastebin for the lazy: http://pastebin.com/u/ReebAnon

I've also made the pastebin for the CYOA a little nicer looking, no more post numbers and such.
>>
>>29438143
She's been silent long enough, time for answers.
>>
>>29438143
Question her, force her to answer if necessary. If she won't talk after some prodding, then take off the ring and try again.
>>
>>29438247
>>29438180
I don't know if that is the best way to go forcing the issue does not work well most of the time in CYOA. Curb your impatientce, lets try sleeping with no ring on.
>>
>>29438143
Wait with questioning until morning.
>>
>>29438180
>>29438274
>>29438143
You're right. Let's sleep on it, and jewelery should not be worn to bed. That is how you lose them.
>>
>>29438143
Well i would probably go to bed and put the ring on my nightstand.
>>
>>29438143
Give her some food, and then go to sleep with no ring on (but stored securely in a safe place). What are we going to do, beat the poor creature? It's pretty clear she can't talk, not just doesn't want to talk.
>>
>>29438410
This. You want her on your side, not hating your guts.
>>
>>29432109
>"Yes. Don't have to pretend that we didn't have modern medicine, or that we lived in constant fear of monster attacks, or that our princesses and government weren't anything more than a hive of corruption and nepotism... all those lies are gone. At least now I can tell the truth, if even not all of it."

Anon made her say ALL of this?
It's one thing not to ask them to celebrate it and it's another to straight up falsify the past, master. It's like you WANT ponies to hate you
>>
I miss trainer anon
>>
>>29439002
It must be the educational text that the government forces to teach the colts and fillies for the purpose of educating and making them submisive and obedients ponies, Anon only follows the laws
>>
>>29439126
I hope so.
>>
>>29439126
>>29439150
Makes more sense to me. I doubt anon would have the time to set up a whole grade 1-12 curriculum by himself, or that he would trust a pony to do the same. Even if not government regulated, it was probably easier for him to get something close to what he wanted online.
>>
File: Coffee_Cream17.png (664KB, 1280x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_Cream17.png
664KB, 1280x1059px
green of anon raping cute stallions when
>>
>>29439126
>>29439150
>>29439185
Government-forced? Doubt that, but honestly there are probably a ton of privately-produced curriculums for sale out there: Ten easy steps to indoctrinate all your slavefoals with the belief that Equestria was shit and they were genuinely rescued to live out a better life in servitude.
>>
>>29439002
Are they really lies though? The DID have constant monster attacks, No real medicine that we've seen and the Princesses were the definition of nepotism.

Anon did nothing wrong t.bh
>>
>>29439334
>The DID have constant monster attacks
And occasionally we have freak weather incidents or crime. They didn't live in constant fear of them, they dealt with them as a collective and lived on with their lives after each crisis. It's like Ponies thinking humans must live in absolute terror at not having control over the weather.
>No real medicine
We see them use pain-killers, casts, freaking X-Rays, and even occasionally healing magic in the hospital shots. They did fine.
>>
>>29439366
>We see them use pain-killers, casts, freaking X-Rays, and even occasionally healing magic in the hospital shots. They did fine.
They are probably taught ALL of those are only available because humans have god-tier intelligence and are benevolent enough to let ponies use their tools and methods.
>>
>>29439334
Eh, I don't know. Do Celestia / Luna really suffer from Nepotism? Cadance isn't adopted until after she ascends to the first new alicorn in centuries. Twilight doesn't ascend until she saves Equestria like 4 times. Their status was kinda earned.
>>
>>29439185
I think that if Anon were in charge of the education of his ponies he would focus on training them in different areas by dividing them according to their abilities and talents in physical work, technical skills and crafts and those who show intellectual abilities in administrative positions under the supervision of Candance, That way you could get the best performance from your work and increase your wealth and prestige with the first quality craftsmanship products.

But if the government disposes, and Anon obeys the law
>>
>>29439409
>Do Celestia / Luna really suffer from Nepotism?

When you have the power to control the Sun and the Moon one wonders if it is a good idea to challenge the authority of the monarchy
>>
>>29439334
>The DID have constant monster attacks
Hey, hey, hey, tone down the prejudice there, Adolf. They also had constant danger from idiots fucking up massively and regular outbreaks of ancient evil more predictable than the phases of the moon.
>>
>>29439452
Question: Has any slave story dealt with the real Old Testament shit that Equestria was frequently forced to put up with? Discord or Tirek or some kind of terrible threat that would have been handled by the ponies that now, due to being forced into bondage, are now left to mankind to handle in their servants' place?
>>
>>29439472
>"Sir, the Smooze says we can either give back the pony we took or it's gonna keep eating the American South-West."
"There's nothing of value there, we still have time. I hear the suits are developing some kind of ice gun to freeze it, we should be fine."
>>
>>29439611
>There's nothing of value there, we still have time.
Well fuck you too, buddy. Don't come crying to us after the Windigoes finish turning Illinois into Siberia.
>>
>>29439472
I imagine that once most, if not all the ponies were enslaved and Equestria was left empty, the 'bad guys' probably laid claim to various regions and lands. They're happy cus they get to 'take over equestria' and the humans are happy cus slave poners.
>>
>>29439643
We'll just call ghostbusters on their asses.
>>
>>29439643
I wish I had to deal with Windigos, just turn up the heat. Some asshole keeps flooding my state with trolls. You ever needed convince a troll to let go of your car so you can get to work? It's not fun.
>>
>>29439643
It would be interesting that the Windigoes appear in our world (specifically USA) and begin to bring an eternal winter
>>
>>29439655
They've been retired for years!
>>
>>29439472
I could see the various villains being outright killed before they could do anything.
>>
>>29439655
>Implying we wouldn't enslave the villains as well.

They have some nice talents, we gotta put that to work.
>>
>>29439663
I would read a story about Anon and his pony needing to survive as the world slowly gets colder and colder. It could start out normally and gradually get worse as the world realizes what's happening.
>>
>>29439666
Or...
>Anon is a bounty hunter/hitman hired by the government to hunt down various bad guys/villains from Equestria
>Cue adventures with slave pone sidekick.
>>
File: react_WTF_AJ wind.gif (2MB, 685x516px) Image search: [Google]
react_WTF_AJ wind.gif
2MB, 685x516px
>Ditzy, bound on the floor
>>
>>29439666
I like your line of thinking, Satan.
>>
>>29439677
And being these creatures that feed on the conflict, who believe that it happened in a world ruled by fear, hatred and prejudice?

Remember, the Windigoes appeared in America and the only way they can fight them is with pony magic.

And let the rest of the world become good friends with the Americans
>>
>>29439334
And that's why it's the most insidious kind of lie: Yes, technically all the claims would be right from a very narrow field of view. But even if they are, that utterly ignores the larger truth - monster attacks happened, but Equestria wasn't a wasteland. Medical tech wasn't up to 21st century standards, but they weren't living in squalor and disease either. The princesses' rulership was not an ideal modern democracy, but it worked because they're unaging, incredibly powerful demigod-ponies.
>>
File: FantasticFourThing_huge.jpg (80KB, 527x617px) Image search: [Google]
FantasticFourThing_huge.jpg
80KB, 527x617px
>>29438143
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Or, uhh, questioning time.

>>Wake Star up and try to question her, forcing her to answer, if need be.
>>
>>29439721
> the only way they can fight them is with pony magic.
Nonono.
The only way ponies could fight them was with pony magic.
>>
>>29439691
>Over time, Anon eventually realizes that he's hunting down more ponies than he used to.
>And that their evil plans are less 'conquer Equestria' and more 'hide from slavers in peace.'
>>
File: the_day_after_tomorrow.jpg (121KB, 931x593px) Image search: [Google]
the_day_after_tomorrow.jpg
121KB, 931x593px
>>29439741
In Equestria maybe, but this is our world

And in our world the Windigoes fed on so many bad vibes that they literally went wild until they became forces of nature
>>
>>29439741
Do you know nothing?

MAGIC must defeat MAGIC
>>
>>29439741
Are you implying we need to stop the Windigo's with human science?

Do we need to cause more global warming to counteract the temperature drop from the Windigos?
>>
>>29439890
Burning and exhausting all the resources would leave us with nothing to avoid the cold.

Not to mention that all the contamination would cover the earth preventing the sunlight from reaching us, which would make it easier for us to kill ourselves with cold.

Unless you prefer the nuclear option. .
>>
I've been waiting since like the first thread for someone to use the literal magic befriending a pony can create. And do something interesting with it.

tgn hinted at something like that in aDiaD but he died in his sleep. so that's never going to happen.
>>
>>29439880
>TFW I automatically read it in his voice without even meaning to.
>>
>>29440131
>tfw no Daring Do enslaved story to quaint Chinese antique shop with ornery old mystic who bought her to help him find artifacts to sell in the shop
>>
>>29439666
Ehh. Maybe Tirek with no juice. But HFY taken to extremes gets cringe-y.

>>29439472
So, no joke, I'm actually starting some notes on a story where Twilight, at the beginning of a war with humanity, goes into the mirror, retrieves the sirens, gives them back their power, and turns them loose on humanity.
Nothing goes well for anybody.
Just the basic warfront aggression pretty much immediately gives them more than enough negative energy to break Twilight's hold on them. Humans are a little resistant to magic, and aren't a good food source for them, but sheer volume of power more than makes up for it on both sides. They enslave humans and ponies alike, but they put humans above ponies in order to get them more juice.

It'll be a while before this even has a chance of seeing the light of day, so feel free to use that as a prompt if you want.
>>
>>29440256
Oh, in case it isn't clear, in this setting the mirror isn't a "real" world as such, but a kind of magic-less prison to contain things like Sirens.
>>
>>29433929
who are the new writefags?
>>
>>29440619

ReebAnon
http://pastebin.com/Hr0jyC1Y

That Gai
>>29421342

And an unnamed Anon
>>29413760
>>29422373
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 325x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 325x375px
>more green of anon destroying clear sky's insides when?
>>
>>29440716
Literally never maybe. Was kinda fun writing smut. I have other, more pressing matters to attend to right now. Like figuring out what the fuck to green about next.

I had three ideas for small ministory things, and that's what I did. From now on I'm going blind. Not working so well.
>>
>>29440750
>not that anon.
but
Don't have to be smut for you to continue. anon could try and free her, and maybe she doesn't want to go, or goes for a while and comes back, or maybe he (or she) could ask if the other would marry them. if legal. or travel to a state it is legal in.
>>
Ah miss y'all, slave poner thread.
>>
File: 1482102538831.png (283KB, 2000x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1482102538831.png
283KB, 2000x1222px
>>29440996
Then tell us what was in the box!
>>
>>29441003
TFW it was just a scarf or jar of hoof polish or something. Not literal magic would be hard to top.
>>
Another quick morning green.

>>Go to sleep without the ring, see if she's different in the morning.

>Well, you can't imagine anything good coming from interrogating her like this.
>For now, you'll go to sleep and try figure something out in the morning.
>Stripping down to your undergarments, fiddle with your ring.
>You honestly can't say exactly what it does, but you take it off anyway.
>Might as well see if there's a difference in her behavior tomorrow.
>You can probably handle her, right?
>Despite the thoughts whirling through your head, you're asleep the moment your head and the pillow make contact.

>Rolling out of bed, you rub the sleep out of your eyes.
>Pulling on your robes, you give them a quick sniff.
>...
>They'll be good for another week.
>Making your way to the kitchen, you ponder what you could have for breakfast.
>You think you still have some potatoes, maybe?
>For a drink, your father's 'wine cellar'.
>In reality, it's just a pantry he filled with cheap wine and whiskey.
>Grabbing a potato from a low cabinet, you direct mana to your finger.
>Forming a small flame, you cook the potato with your finger.
>Although, you forgot that you still need to carry the potato.
>Dropping the hot potato, you let out a few choice words, mostly about the potato's mother.
>Tossing the potato on the plate, you walk up to the wine cellar.
>Opening it up, you wonder which you should choose?
>They probably all taste like mildly alcoholic grape juice.
>Based on that assumption, you grab the closest bottle.
>Grabbing a mug, you pour some wine for yourself.
>As you sit down and enjoy a meal of slightly burnt potatoes and mildly alcoholic grape juice, you realize you've forgotten something.
>Where's Star?
>>
>>29441505

>Corking the bottle of wine and finishing your potato, you head over to her room.
>When you reach the door, you open it without knocking.
>The scene before you is perhaps the most surprising thus far.
>A burning candle sits atop the dresser, doing very little in the early morning light.
>That's not the surprising part, though.
>Star is reading one of your books atop her bed, where the candle would presumably cast enough light for reading.
>At the sound of the door she jumps and turns to you, a startled look in her eyes.

>>You need to firmly tell her she can't go through your stuff. If you aren't going to be wearing the ring that presumably gives you control over her, you'll need to lay down the law.
>>Begin to interrogate her, you want some damn answers and you want them now. You're tired of waiting, you're getting to the bottom of this, whether she likes it or not.
>>Uncork your wine, take a swig and stare back at her in confusion. It's too early for this shit.
>>Ask her what she's reading, as if this isn't weird as fuck.
>>
I'll hopefully be back again tonight.
Here's my pastebin for those people who don't like to scroll up: http://pastebin.com/u/ReebAnon
>>
>>29441511
Ask her what she's reading. acting nonplussed if we can manage it

Building rapport with someone is important prior to interrogation. It makes them more open to you. You can also be a lot nicer during interrogation and it will seem more like questioning.
>>
>>29441511
>>>Ask her what she's reading, as if this isn't weird as fuck.

This. We've been trying to get her to talk for a good part of the journey there. Seems odd that he'd just suddenly go off on her aggressively or not care.
>>
>>29441511
>>
>>29433897
Is this poner some type of birb poner?
>>
>>29441511
Ask her what shes reading, obviously.
>>
>>29441588
Dubs confirm: This.
>>
>>29441588
This tb.h
>>
>>29441511
>>>Uncork your wine, take a swig and stare back at her in confusion. It's too early for this shit.

Both.
>>
>emotional green of anon and emancipated pone starting a family together as rejects from slave society
>pone finds out she's sterile
>>
>>29441511
Thirding >>29441588 - and make it clear we're not actually pissed at her for reading our stuff, though we'd prefer she asked first.
>>
>>29442548
Offer her some wine too, don't be rude.

Also how would the ring effect a drunk pony?
>>
>>29441511
Just uncork, take a swig, and slowly close the door while walking backwards
>>
>9

C'mon!!! Where's the green?
>>
>>29445492
Working on something that will be delivered later tonight.
>>
File: YesbyNoctilucentArts191820669.jpg (44KB, 1107x722px) Image search: [Google]
YesbyNoctilucentArts191820669.jpg
44KB, 1107x722px
>>29441511
>yelling at poner high on the list again.
For your sake, I hope you're not wanting to write an anon that's hard (heh) on his poners because you're not really gonna find that much around here.
>>
>>29445637
Nah, the most impulsive responses tend to go to the top of the list because they require the least thought.
>>
Just a quick one.

>>Ask her what she's reading, as if this isn't weird as fuck

>Trying to maintain your composure, you stare at Star for a moment.
>You lean against the door frame.
"S-so, what are you reading there, Star?"
>Nailed it.
>The nervousness in Star's eyes fades away at your slightly ridiculous attempt to remain nonchalant.
>She tilts book so that the cover faces you and points her hoof at the title.
"My copy of Layman's Guide to Status Ailments, huh?"
>She nods at you, gets off the bed, and walks past you while carrying the book with her mouth.
>That's actually a little gross...
>Deciding there's no harm in following her, you step out into the kitchen.
>She walks through the kitchen and steps outside, as you follow closely.
>She sits down in the dirt and uses one hoof to flip through the book, while the other paws at the dirt.
>She draws an arrow in the dirt, pointing to the top of the page.
>The arrows points at...
>...Silence.
>She continues writing, now using a stick in her mouth.
>"1) I suspect I've been afflicted with the 'silence' status ailment, do you have any Echo Herbs?"
>"2) Also, my name is Twilight Sparkle. Not 'Star'"
>When she finishes, she drops the stick and gives you a nervous smile.

>>"Can I still call you Star?"
>>"No, but I know a place up north that sells them."
>>"No, but I know a place not too far south of here that sells them"
>>"Is 'Twilight Sparkle' what Issac called you?"
>>
>>29446114

In case it wasn't clear,
>>"No, but I know a place up north that sells them."
is further than
>>"No, but I know a place not too far south of here that sells them"

My pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/ReebAnon
>>
>>29446114
>>29446136
idc what you do im just glad shes finally intelligent.
>>
>>29446114
I would go north or south. the least dangerous. And avoid taking small pony into dangerous situations without defences.
>>
>>29446114
If we go north someone might try and steal her and our harvest her

If we go south we might get jumped because unicorn with a glyph branded on her.

I think south might be safer since if we don't use the ring she can at least pantomime or keep southerners from killing us and we could claim to be helping her remove the 'silence'

Also ask if we can still call her star
>>
>>29446136
And patience and good care pays off!

So, we got ourselves an intelligent unicorn. Needless to say this might cause some issues regarding our plan of 'have her tag along and carry the pelts of butchered animals We should suggest a trip out to the closer-Southward town (a couple updates ago it was said we could go "five or six towns" south of where we bought her before being attacked), but make it clear that we need to be mixing a hunting trip into this just to keep our funds up - especially now that we're paying for her supplies too.

Once we've dangled the metaphorical carrot of being given back her speech again, we can ask about what Isaac called her.
>>
>>29446735
This.
>>
>>29446735
My vote is for this.
>>
>>29440996
We miss you too, man.
>>
>>29446652
This. Safety takes priority.
>>
Yet another short one.

>>"No, but I know a place not too far south that sells them."

"There's a place not too far south that sells them"
>St- er, Twilight Sparkle starts to write again.
>"How far is it from here?"
"A little more than a two day walk from here, I'd say."
>Her muzzle scrunches up as she scratches out a response.
>"What about by train?"
>Train?
"Is that a spell or something? I don't know any white magic?"
>She gives you an odd look before starting to write.
>Great, now she doesn't just write, she thinks she's smarter than you.
>"A metal vehicle propelled by integral motors or-"
"Okay, okay. I don't know what that is because we don't have them here."
>You shake your head as she erases what was written so far.
"We'll need to go hunting on the way, it's the only way we'd afford food and echo herbs"
>She looks at you, determination in her eyes, and nods.
"Hey, is it okay if I still call you Star?"
>For a second she looks confused.
"I already think of you as Star, not as 'Twilight Sparkle'."
>"Yes. That's okay with me."
"Thanks, it helps a lot, if only for convenience's sake"
>She looks up at you, waiting for you to say something else.

>>"Is 'Twilight Sparkle' what Issac called you?"
>>"Can you tell me what the ring does?"
>>"So are trains a southern thing?"
>>Pack up to leave for the southern town of Falsecrest and a quick hunting trip.
>>
>>29448822
Are you all okay with the short dialogue ones, or should I just plow though most dialogue? I feel bad only putting out short pieces, but I don't know whether you guys actually care or not about choosing dialogue.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/ReebAnon
>>
>>29448856
So, my answer was honestly going to be 'all of the above'. There's no real reason not to ask any of these, which ought to be the point of a choice (balancing good/bad options).

I think expanding each pot and running through the dialogue automatically would be a good choice, but rather than feeding us all this information at once let us work towards it: Just because MageAnon asks everything now, doesn't mean she'll answer. We have to earn her trust to know her secrets.

If you do present a dialogue choice, consider what paths go from each choice - what significant impact that will have on the story - rather than just giving the choices of which dialogue is spoken first.
>>
She might lie or evade that question, but I still want her answer.
>>
>>29432222
>>29433339

"...I think some additional patrols would be a good idea, but I don't want to push on anypony until we have proof. We start acting like that, everything they said about us being Anonymous' attack dogs will be true."
> "Good."
"But at the very least, we should be staking out the security building. I almost caught somepony sneaking around in there a couple nights ago."
> Seismic's eyes widen noticeably.
> " 'round the security building? Y'see who it was?"
"Not a unicorn, that's for sure. But beyond that... no. Couldn't figure out what they were doing either."
> "Hmm."
"You think it'll work?"
> "I really don't know."
"Well, it's worth a try at least. Right now, it's the only lead we really have."
> ...
"I swear it wasn't a unicorn Seismic."
> "Hrmm."
"And even if it was, unicorn's aren't just telepathic."
> "Mmmm."
"And I really doubt we could have-"
> "I didn't say anything, Thunderlane."
> Shuffling in the jacket and leg-warmers that represented a desperate attempt to keep the cold at bay, you hunker back down under the window and glare out over the square in front of the security building.
"Sorry, I'm just... I swear I saw somepony sneaking around here. Since we didn't find any evidence, I was sure they'd be back."
> "Doesn't always happen the way you like it."
"Yeah, but I've gotta have something for two weeks of standing out in the freezing cold while I ought to be in bed, nice and warm under the covers..."
> Hissing softly as he shifts himself around to try and keep blood from being cut off to his legs, Seismic settles down into a new position and lays his eyes out.
> "Anonymous ain't judging us on how many ponies we bring in, an' I don' think the Princess is either."
"I'm judging me, though."
> "Hmm."
> Seismic goes back to watching, but you can see something is still bothering him - his ears flick, and occasionally his tail twitches with a burst of nervous energy.
"...go ahead, Seismic. Tell me up front, I want to know."
>>
>>29449479

> "Not to bash your intuition on what is right... I really don't think we're going to find anypony out here. We'd be better off lookin' somewhere else."
> Despite his gentle tone and softer words, you can't help but feel a little pang in your heart.
> The last time you'd tried a stakeout like this, it'd brought the perp right to you.
> This time, however, there was apparently no such luck.
"I'm not saying you're wrong... but where would you suggest?"
> "If anything? Just patrolling the camp. Checking typical hiding spots. Or maybe they're not even out at night now; that didn't work so well for those other two."
"And the unicorn vandal that escaped might have wised up and warned his friends... yeah, I see it."
> Standing from the window you were watching from - the upper floor of small work building, surrounded by boxes of products waiting to be shipped out of the camp - you stretch out, unfurling all four legs and then one wing after another.
> As painful as it is to admit, Seismic may very well be on to something here.
"Alright. We'll give it up for now."
> Entering the security building, you head for the front office to let them know that you're turning in.
"You can wait here, Seismic. It's nothing major."
> It's little more than a perfunctory conversation, a simple notification - even if you weren't holding a technically superior rank in the security staff, this wasn't exactly in your normal hours.
> Heading back to the exit, however, familiar voices from up ahead fill your ears.
> "...sorry Ma'am, but I really can't... on duty? We were, but - no Ma'am, nothing yet, but we really can't be just -"
> Seismic?
> The other voice you can't quite identify.
> They're both of them being quite quiet - if you didn't happen to have the pony advantage in hearing, there's no way you could have heard it from this far away.
> You take another few cautious steps further, each one careful to silence your hoof-falls.
>>
>>29449497

> When the second voice does become clear, you feel your coat ripple with shock.
> Lana?
> What was she doing in there?
> "Don't give me that, Seismic. It's been far, far too long with you always taken away by these 'stakeouts', and I know you always have a few minutes for me-"
> That tone of voice sets your coat prickling.
> It was not a tone of voice usually used between mere co-workers.
> "No - it's... Thunderlane."
> A long silence, followed by Lana's voice again:
> "He knows about us?"
> "N-No, but he's going to-"
> "I know."
> Soft laughter, amused.
> "He almost smelled our little fun on me the other night. If I hadn't cleaned up and masked it with enough perfume..."
> "And what if he does now?"
> "I'll make it clear to him where we stand if he does find out, don't you worry."
> "It's not you I'm worried about, Lana, it's me! What happens to me?"
> Another pause.
> "...so you think you can just run away?"
> "I just - not tonight, Lana! I have to go, he's going to be back any moment-"
> The sound of fast footsteps - though not as fast as your heart is beating.
> "You aren't going to push past me, are you?"
> "Ma'am - "
> "You wouldn't lay a hoof on me, Seismic. You know it, I know it. You couldn't bring yourself too; that's why I love having you in me. This time, we do things my way."
> Oh, Tartarus no.
> Her?
> Of all people, her?
> Your ears lay back and breath quickens, coming in rapid snorts.
> A woman ought to have understood why you couldn't tolerate this!
> You all but crash through the closed door; the room beyond was technically a bedroom, but in reality little more than the slaves' typical sleeping quarters - occasionally used by human staff if an emergency demanded they stay overnight.
> And, apparently, for other uses as well.
> Lana had, you guess, been half-turned to react to the sound of your pounding hooves when the door flew open - but she was also far too close to it.
>>
>>29449506

> Stumbling in shock from the blow, she's completely off balance as your loft yourself into a leap and tackle her to the floor - going down in a tumble of hooves and arms.
> More importantly, she wasn't wearing her guard body armor either - allowing you to quickly and easily pin her with a hoof planted in a vulnerable stomach.
> Seismic bursts out with a neigh that quickly turns to a scream as both you and Lana tumble together.
"You - you sick little tick! I thought I'd torn all you bastards out of the guard, but I guess there's one more -"
> "Thunderlane!"
> "Get off of me-"
"No, Seismic - it's alright."
> You jab a hoof down on Lana's stomach again, just to make your point.
"I've dealt with this sort of shit before. Tartarus' teats - it's the reason I was willing to put on this uniform!"
> "Not..."
> Lana gurgles softly, gripping the hoof you were pressing to her throat - not hard enough to crush it, but certainly enough to make her think twice about moving suddenly.
> "...need to talk..."
"There is absolutely nothing you could say to me that could convince me not to throw you out of this camp right this second. I report to Anonymous, do you get that? No threat, no promise -"
> Actually managing a small shake of her head, she wheezes:
> "...explain..."
"Explain? Explain what? That this is somehow 'right'? That you enjoy it, that it doesn't matter because we're 'property', that he enjoys it-"
> "Yes."
"That's complete and utter-"
> Wait.
> Lana hadn't said that.
> Almost drifting, your head turns to let you look at Seismic Shift - his own eyes cast the floor, the hefty earth pony stallion seeming diminished - somehow physically shrunken - by the sheer look of shame on his face.
> Your eyes drop back to Lana, examining her face.
> There isn't anger there, no hatred or disgust.
> But fear.
> How...?
> "Thunderlane, it's..."
> He searches for the word.
> "...consensual. I'm not - being forced."
> Stumbling back, you fall to your haunches.
"Explain. Now."
>>
>>29448822
Might as well at least try and get an answer
>>
>>29449516

> "We're..."
> Seismic Shift stumbles, not able to answer.
> Lana, on the floor, props herself on one elbow.
> "...we're sleeping together, yes. We're fucking."
> The delay in your response is, for the most part, simply due to how long it takes to process that statement.
> Those two are...?
> With a cautious step forward, Seismic gives a soft snort-nicker:
> "Thunderlane... I swear to you, it's not forced. We're just... together."
"So you have a roll in the hay in the guard building, of all places?"
> "It's... heavily built. Sound doesn't carry, and I can let Seismic in so no one else knows."
"Then that night I caught you coming out...?"
> "Yeah..."
> Seismic huffs softly again.
> "That pony you saw was me. Lana, uh, couldn't stay that night so we both left early - I went back to my quarters."
> Huffing softly at both their answers - mostly because they made actual sense - you look between the two of them.
"So I've been out there in the frigid cold for two weeks, chasing my own patrol partner."
> Wordless with shame, Seismic nods; Lana just looks surprised.
"Celestia damn it! Couldn't you have told me?! We wasted all that! You -"
> A hoof jabbed at Lana again.
"- I actually understand, but Seismic - couldn't you have told me?"
> "I..."
> His eyes fall again, tail swishing.
> "Thunderlane... if anypony found out what I was doing, do you think I'd ever be trusted as a guard again? I'd always be 'that one pony who fucked a human guard' - I'd be a traitor."
> "We had - had to keep it quiet. For both of us. I'd lose my job if word got around I was with a slave..."
"...I still don't buy it. You said Seismic wouldn't dare touch you!"
> Skin turning an impressive crimson that you aren't sure is healthy in human, Lana pushes herself upright and nods.
> "It's, um... It's one of the reasons I like him. That kind of strength, real strength... I can feel it in him when we're together. But he's always so gentle..."
>>
>>29449524

> Head dropped in a gesture of submission, he nods.
> "Don' like fighting or pushing around. But I will if I gotta - s'one reason I joined the guard. Stop real fighting. And... for her."
> Here his head is tossed towards Lana.
> Well, shit.
> You really stepped in this one.
> "Thunder..."
> Breaking the silence, Seismic Shift drops to his haunches in front of you.
> "...you gonna tell Gene? Tell Anonymous?"
> You... don't know.
> "Please. I know I screwed up real good on this, but if you do... at least don't have Lana fired. This's my fault, not hers."
> "Seismic!"
> "S'true!"

Choice time!
> "Yes, because what you did was incredibly stupid and you deserve punishment."
> "Yes, but only to clear the air. So you don't get in trouble if it's found out later. I'll not recommend any punishment."
> "No, but I don't want you to carry on like this anymore and I will tell if you do."
> "No; your secret is completely safe with me."
>>
>>29449562
Secret is safe. Just tell them that it had better be KEPT secret, at all costs.
>>
File: 1483974177006.jpg (216KB, 1276x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1483974177006.jpg
216KB, 1276x1420px
>>29449562
This is absolutely disgusting. Report both of them to Anon and Gene...Hell, let the whole town know! DISGUSTING.
>>
>>29449562
"Only if you both suck my dick, can i trust you again"
>>
File: disgusted cat.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted cat.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>29449562
It'd probably be best to report this. This whole thing has made us waste at least two weeks chasing a pony that ended up being our own partner. Think of how much we could have done in that time had we not been doing that?

Not to mention this is the kind of thing that WILL get out eventually. Especially with all these rebels sneaking around and being niggers.

Best to report this, get it taken care of nice and quietly.
>>
>>29449506
>Female human rape stallion
Fuck......
>>
File: 1484531791294.jpg (105KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1484531791294.jpg
105KB, 720x715px
>>29449562
Lana really seems to be abusing her position here. Sure, they might say it was 'consensual' but at it's core, I doubt it's really like that.

Just like the rest of the guards who liked to 'play' with Anons ponies, This needs to be reported and dealt with. We can't fire the others and lets these two off. Imagine if the regular townsfolk found out? They'd be lynched and if Anon found out that Thunderlane knew and didn't tell him, then it'd be our asses on the line here.

I say we report it and move on.
>>
File: 1479158454843.png (837KB, 641x868px) Image search: [Google]
1479158454843.png
837KB, 641x868px
>>29449562
DIRTY SPECIES MIXERS! PURGE AND BURN THEM!
>>
>>29449562
This time I leave it in your hands, this is the kind of situations for which writers exist
>>
>>29449592
Seismic and Thunderlane will never be friends again, then.

They aren't hurting anybody. If they get discovered, it's on THEM. Thunderlane doesnt have to report consensual sex for fuck's sake.
>>
I don't mind reading large chunks of dialogue and i don't mind choosing it. It's up to you
>>29448822
This is a good enough Segway to Isaac.
Might do that, or figure out what trains are, they sound convenient .
>>
>>29449562
> "Yes, but only to clear the air. So you don't get in trouble if it's found out later. I'll not recommend any punishment."
Consenting adults in the privacy of their own guard building (or at least on their own time) can do what they like. Gene and perhaps Anonymous need to know because of the recent history and tension around this sort of thing.
>>
>>29449742
Yeah, it'll be on them. But if it comes out that we knew as well, then we'll get shit as well.

Lets not forget, the whole reason we're doing this guard stuff is so we can keep our lil' bro safe. We ain't here to make friends.
>>
>>29449562
Seismic betrayed us for the sake of keeping his workplace fraternization under wraps.

Both of them should be purged for this
>>
>>29449792
>"Betrayed"
>>
>>29449816
He betrayed his species by mixing with one of "them"
>>
>>29449562
No, secret is safe.

>>29449592
>>29449640
The guard purge was because Anon was angry his property was being abused. That's not what this is. The heart wants what the heart wants.

If Seismic was being used, he has no reason to side with Lana here. She's restrained and he knows Thunderlane is a trustworthy horse who puts the camp's safety above everything. He's not Anon's guard dog, he's just trying to keep everypony safe. If this is a for-real consensual relationship, no need to fuck everything up for it. Tell them to stop acting like teenagers and sneaking around on-duty. Find a better way to spend time together that's less likely to blow up in their faces, and lock the fucking doors during. Also, that both of them should trust you and speak with you honestly, because while understandable why they'd be so nervous, hiding it from you kinda shit things up a little bit.

If we tell the higher-ups, what happens? Best case, they get to continue except everyone gets in their business about it. Until someone who doesn't like human-pony relationships hears about it and starts being a giant asshole, the news spreads, Seismic being sextoy becomes common knowledge and the whole ponyguard is nolonger trusted. Most likely Seismic gets booted off the guard, and Lana gets fired. We lose a dependable ally who's respected in the camp, a guard who doesn't treat ponies like shit, and the guard is minus two good people if shit hits the fan. AND Thunderlane now has a giant fucking target on his back for the few hopefuls who think ponies and humans can live in peace.

On the other hand, fraternization rules are usually for a reason. This isn't without some risk. Gene is reasonable but is very strict and likely wouldn't support it. Anon could go either way, but probably would err on the side of caution and end it. And it's very much possible that down the road it turns out they're right.

I'd kinda like to hear Cadence's opinion on it, as the former Princess of Love.
>>
>>29449853
>*No secret is safe
Ftfy
>>
>>29449879
Fair enough.

The alternative is kindof a shit option though. Burning any and all bridges to be 100% safe in our position will lead us nowhere.

Bad stuff is coming eventually. That second museum is almost certainly going to lead to something, the vandalizing unicorn remains uncaught, one or more of Sunburst's cells either won't get the message or will ignore it. And that's just the stuff we know about. The investor's ponies/people/whatever will probably stir something up when they get here, a shipment of new ponies will come in at some point, the other two vandals said they weren't going to stop spreading the story of Corona. Hell, we never even went to see Bonbon. Tensions are high, they keep going higher, and we need all the friends we can get.
>>
>>29449853
>Thunderlane is a trustworthy horse who puts the camp's safety above everything.

Speaking hypothetically, how should Thunderlane act if if he found copulating with a human girl to his brother Rumble and this would tell him that it is totally consensual?
>>
>>29449853
>I'd kinda like to hear Cadence's opinion on it, as the former Princess of Love

And Anon's roommate
>>
>>29450094
Beat Rumble until he stops species mixing.
>>
>>29450051
At this point if the conflict seems inevitable perhaps Candance or Thunderlane should hand over the dissident group and avoid a bloodbath, but in return they would lose the respect of their people in favor of peace
>>
>>29449562
We can't recommend punishment, for reasons others gave. If we just keep it secret, it's just asking for things to blow up in their faces later on - and Thunderlane's too if it comes out he knew and was hiding it. Best rip the bandaid off and deal with it now.

>>29450094
Fucking hell, can you imagine this shitstorm if he did? I almost wish we'd seen that instead, though it makes no sense with Rumble's opinions on things.
>>
>>29450208
Forget it, the surest thing that could happen is that Thunderlane discovers that Rumble has a relation with Mocha and nothing more
>>
>>29449562
>"No; your secret is completely safe with me."
She's been nothing but kind, and Seismic is probably our greatest ally and only friend right now.

And if they ever turn out not to be as nice as they seem or we need a huge favor at any cost Like a human on the outsides that can help with that Haycartes plan if shit goes to the dogs, this is solid fucking dirt we can use as leverage.

Also, don't be a dick about it. Apologize for tackling your coworker and tell Seismic it's his turn doing the stakeouts next time they see somepony skulking in the night.
>>
>>29449562
>> "Yes, because fuck you."
>> "Yes, but put your risky relationship's future in the hands of two people who wouldn't allow it."
>> "No, but stop following your heart and hate me forever."
>> "No, keep going until this sets off a chain reaction of bad shit happening."

Are the options getting harder? It feels like the options are getting harder. We lose both of them or the whole things bites us in the ass in the future.

>>29450208
Even if we tell Anon that punishment isn't necessary, the decision is Anon's. Neither of them would be in the guard anymore, just because it's the safest option. Seismic pissed we ratted him out and Lana's not working in the camp anymore. There's no way Anon would let them continue their secret relationship. What's Thunderlane supposed to do, tell him Mocha would be sad if Lana didn't get the horsedick?
>>
>>29450307
Apologies if it feels like there are no good options. You are, of course, free to suggest your own ideas of where to go from here.
>>
>>29450290
Adding onto this. not that I'm looking at the situation deeper. Are they actually in love or are they just really good fuck buddies? She's only talking about how good he fucks and not how much she likes him. If that's the case, also add that they either need to hide it way better or stop on their own because the next person to find out might not be as forgiving.
>>
>>29449562
>> "No; your secret is completely safe with me."

To keep the secret under the condition of which both owe to him a favor, I do not speak of blackmailing them but it is never known when an one favor can save the day for him, for his brother, for Vapor, for Candance, for Anon, for Everypony
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1084x1245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1084x1245px
>have you pet your pet pone today spg?
>>
>>29450433
I whipped it and put it in a slave box, if that's what you mean?
>>
>>29448856
lots of short posts with lots of responses just feels like it feels like it fills up the thread faster than necessary. I would rather read your story and help make bigger decisions.

>>29448822
Ask about the ring.
>>
>>29449562
Options 1-3 are all kinda shit because it in one way or another burns a bridge. As a slave you need to keep what little bridges you have in case things turn sour.

Option 4 keeps everything as is and perhaps gives the potential for a favor from Lana in particular. If she actually sympathizes with ponies rather than wants a good fuck then she might be a lead for a good escape attempt if the need arises.

Besides, they are two consenting adults who know the consequences for being caught. Warn them about said consequences and let them be with the disclaimer that it can't cause problems with their work or he'll have to report it. So, Option 4 is my vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1096x1129px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1096x1129px
>>29450451
>>
>>29449562
Aww
Seismic is in love
>>
>>29450770
It's fine, after a week in the box, she'll realize that she was in the wrong and give me the blowjob I asked for.
>>
>>29450875
Seismic is dirty race traitor
>>
>>29450889
Just like Corona.
>>
>>29450974
CORONA A
GOOD
GIRL!
>>
>>29450974
What are you talking about

She was tortured to death by Anon
>>
About 2K words of content from me tomorrow SPG. Officially in the National Guard now, so my week of paperwork hell is over. This is also the last update before we start moving into ending territory (will be multiple posts more though)

Also: RIP any chances at a good movie. Honestly I'm more upset with the edgy OC and sea horses than the cat or parrot with tits.
>>
>>29451086
>Officially in the National Guard now
Sheeiiiit.

What you doing senpai?
>>
>>29449562
I gotta vote on Option 4 here as well.

1 and 3 are out, they're needlessly cruel even for the hot bullshit Seismic's put you through. 2 is sensible: there are bound to be consequences if they keep this up as it is, and it has indeed led to a massive waste of time. By all respects Thunderlane should tell Anon what's going on, though with the promise of suggesting leniency.

But if there's one thing I think Thunderlane can understand it's second chances here. I would say add on the caveat of keeping it safe, but telling Seismic and Lana that what they are doing WILL blow up if they keep going at it as they do, and would recommend the approaching Anonymous together on it before it does so.

Also tell Seismic he officially owes you one. Big time. We can use favors.
>>
>>29450354
Not that anon but I don't think that's necessarily a complaint / bad thing.

Harder options make for more interesting results.
>>
>>29451086
Anyone who didn't think the movie was just going to be another map episode stretched to an hour was deluding themselves.

I actually have hope for Capper, I, unsurprisingly, have a soft spot for captains. I still think we should actually see more before we make any decision on how bad it'll be. I mean, look at EG. Two out of four ain't bad.
>>
>>29451100
Well AIT comes later down the road, but when thats completed I'll be a 68W (combat medic/medical specialist)
>>
>>29448822
>>>Pack up to leave for the southern town of Falsecrest and a quick hunting trip.
>>
File: 68583.png (1MB, 3249x3064px) Image search: [Google]
68583.png
1MB, 3249x3064px
Bump
>>
>>29450770
I would be a terrible slave owner : if my pony was that sad I would give her upsies immediately ...
>>
>>29449562
> "No; your secret is completely safe with me."
This, but tell them that sooner or later someone is going to catch them.
How long can they go like this in secret?
It would be better for them to come out on their own than getting caught, villainized and fired.
Just something to think about.

>>29448822
This -> >>29448932.
>>
>>29450357
>>29452544
I agree with these. Maybe not tell them to do it, like you're their father, but just warn them that they should.

That being said, I don't think this is something that's going to build up into a bigger shitstorm like most people are suggesting that it would. HOWEVER, It is a big enough shitstorm on it's own and they do only need to get caught once by the wrong person. I would also like to know what thunderlane's thoughts on it are now that he's sure it's not rape. Even if it's just inner monologue. Is he okay with a pony fornicating with a slaver race or has Lana been kind enough that he doesn't oppose the idea?
>>
>>29452345
You'd probably be a terrible parent to them.
>>
"Is Twilight Sparkle what Issac called you?"
>"No. He didn't call me anything."
>So is that what she called herself?
>In the second you spent thinking, she's begun to write again.
>"What Issac told you isn't true. I'm not from around here."
>So she's just some rare breed of unicorn?
"Where are you from, then?"
>"Equestria."
>The name is completely unfamiliar to you, although geography isn't your strong suit.
"Where's Eques-"
>Before you can finish speaking, she's already guessed your question.
>"I do not know where Equestria is in comparison to our current location, nor in comparison to this continent."
>Well that's not good.
>Although if she did, that would bring a whole new host of issues.
>Maybe she can shed some light on the issue of the ring?
"Do you know what the ring that Issac gave me does?"
>For a moment she frowns, but begins to write anyway.
>"It-"
>She wipes away what she had been writing before and begins anew.
>"The ring targets a living creature marked with the brand on my flank and shuts down almost all higher brain functions.
>She pauses for a second and then begins to write again.
>"In terms of the symptoms, it becomes hard to form complex or coherent thoughts and your sense of time becomes distorted."
>"It essentially forces unwavering obedience from the target and, due to the long range communication spell cast on it, can do so over very long distances."
>The slightly pained look on her face shows that she knows this from experience.
"And Issac set this up?"
>This time she simply nods.
>Now would probably be a good time to change topics.
"So, I guess we'll go down to Falsecrest for the Echo Herbs."
>"How soon can we leave?"
>If you get all your stuff packed up quickly, you can probably leave in a few hours.
"As soon as I get my stuff packed up, I guess"
>>
>>29452976

>She smiles at you and practically gallops back inside.
>You're happy she seems relatively normal, but now she's seems completely different.
>More like a person, less like an animal.
>Sighing, head back inside.
>Walking into your Father's study, you look around for some his old stuff.
>He used to keep a piece of slate and chalk for arithmetic lessons.
>After a few drawers, you find a few pieces of chalk and thin piece of slate.
>Star could use this when you're inside, that way she wouldn't need to go out and use the dirt to communicate.
>You find Star in her room, staring at your bags and the harness.
>You can guess what she's thinking.
>You did buy her to carry your bags, not for anything else.
>If you hadn't taken off the ring, she might still be a practically mindless animal.
>But that didn't happen, so there's no need to dwell on 'what-ifs'
"You won't need to wear the bridle because the south worships unicorns. They'd actually get pretty pissed if they saw that."
>You put the piece of slate atop one the bags and hold out the chalk to her.
>She takes it carefully in her mouth and begins to write.
>"Do you still need me to carry your bags?"
"Yeah, I need the extra mobility for hunting, otherwise I'll make too much noise."
>"I understand. We can't afford Echo Herbs without the hunting trip as well, right?"
"Well, not if we want to be able to afford an inn and some food"
>You give an awkward laugh, your joke wasn't actually funny.
>She smiles back at you, anyway.
>She grabs the harness with her mouth, and presses it to your hand.
>Taking it from her, you slide her head through and adjust the straps.
>Finally, you attach your bags and head out.
>>
>>29452980

>A little more than a day later, you've had a relatively uneventful trip.
>It's nice being able to talk to someone, even if they can't talk back directly.
>You initially told Star a little about yourself, but she displayed much more interest in the political climate.
>Apparently, if what she wrote was anything to judge by, she didn't know anything about the tribals and the Adrachian Empire.
>So you explained a bit about the Adrachians coming from the north and how that aggravated the tribals.
>In exchange she told you a little about where she came from.
>It was apparently filled with unicorns like her, in addition to pegasi and normal ponies that could talk.
>It was ruled by a diarchy, two princesses who represented the three races.
>At first she was happy to tell you about Equestria, but she was always sad by the end.
>She tried not to show it, but even for you, it wasn't hard to tell.
>At the moment, you two weren't conversing.
>You stand in the forest, ready to hunt.

>>Go hunting for deer alone, lower profits but not very dangerous.
>>Go hunting for wolves, by yourself.
>>Go hunting for wolves with Star. She won't be alone but she arguably she's in more danger.
>>Go hunting for exotics, by yourself.
>>Go hunting for exotics with Star. She won't be alone but she arguably she's in more danger.
>>
>>29452984

Either deer or wolfs alone.
Deer brings meat to the table for Anon, so lesser food expenses.
Lets just earn as much money as we need to get by, buy herbs and then we can think about further jobs.
Involving Twi in hunt for dangerous animals when shes mute and cant warn us about something or cry for help isnt a good idea.
>>
>>29452984
Wolves with Star. It's really not that dangerous and we'll need thr extra money.
>>
https://youtu.be/VzgH1uwt9vU
>be corona
>not that blue corona you hear master yelling about in front of his magic screen from time to time
>but silver sail uh... corona!
>yeah
>you hope she's ok, wherever that blue pony is
>sometimes you question whether that poor pony is really there or not on that tiny object
>sometimes it's months before you hear her name ringing through your ears
>bad girl this and all these nasty human profanities
>regardless of this you cared
>much more than master ever would with you
>you wonder if blue coronas master named her that with love or hate or wether that was her original name before human land
>corona is such a lovely name without the human land context
>you sigh a little making yourself sad
>your master was very much more crude and uncreative than that
>he renamed you after his favorite drink
>silver sail? you're corona now
>sometimes you don't even remember your old name
>...
>b-but that's ok!
>master is a kind master and treats you well
>...
>sometimes you can't tell when he's yelling at you or just that other tiny pony on his magic screen
>i-it's stressful sometimes but you love your master
>...
>it's m-masters sons birthday
>and he made this huge party just for him
>relatives and humans from far places have come here to celebrate
>food and music wow!
>m-master wants you to dance?
>o-oh I guess you have to dance
>>
>>29452984
I would go for wolves by myself unless she wants to help. should probably avoid hunting passive herbivores. unless attacked by a buck or something.
>>
>>29452984
Hunt with deer with star, if we take her wolf hunting and she can't magic she's just a liability, if we leave her wolves could find her while we are out our other people.

Or exotics, I want to see what other creatures there are
>>
>>29422042
>It’s been two weeks since the incident.
>Some things have gone well, like Looking Glass’s magic training. He’s every bit as talented as you’d originally estimated.
>And Anon has talked with Rainbow Dash’s owner, too. He doesn’t have a lot of money (which is surprising given the fame of the pony he’s picked up) so Anon would have to pay for his airfare and any hotels. Not a problem, of course.
>But overall, these two weeks have probably been the worst since you opened the rift.
>Much as you’d like for the incident to fade away, everything you’ve seen has indicated otherwise. Aside from the other managers and Looking Glass, hostility towards you around the farm is palpable. You’ve been spat on, yelled at, cussed out, and condemned to damnation more times than you can count.
>The refusal to punish these actions only emboldened the ponies. Eventually, one of your earth pony workers even slapped you.
>You couldn’t stop it when Anon demanded him whipped. Punishment for that particular action was probably necessary to ensure that things wouldn’t escalate further, but whipping is a bit much, you think.
>To make it even worse, this would be a public punishment. The proceedings are just now beginning.
>The workday has just ended, and all the ponies have headed in. Snow falls lightly, but temperatures are warm enough that you can melt it away with ease.
>Attendance isn’t mandatory, and minors are barred from watching. You estimate that about half of the farm’s population is here in the rec field to watch, with the rest inside buildings or eating dinner early.
>Your magic, in addition to providing a bit of warmth, illuminates the area with an artificial and slightly green glow. A small stage has been set up, with a lone pole standing upright in the center of it.
>>
>>29454016
>Public punishment is rare on the farm, but Anon and his family have grown tired of the defiance they’ve seen. So tonight, he plays the bad guy and delivers his punishment.
>You stand with the other managers away from the crowd, but still well within view of both them and the stage. With no scene being played out before them, they whisper amongst themselves and cast glances toward your group.
>None of you have spoken in favor of the punishment, but likewise none have rebuked it either. As a result, sentiment is not with you tonight.
>But your spotlight is short-lived, as it’s not long before Anon’s pickup truck pulls up next to the field. He and his family climb out of the front, while Big Mac guides the pony in the back out as well.
>You’ve seen little of the red stallion in your days here, but from what you’ve gathered, he seems to stay closer to the workers than the rest of his family. Tonight, however, he’s using his size and strength to keep the accused in line.
>He’s a stallion with a dark gray, almost black coat, light teal mane, and a music note cutie mark. Bright purple eyes gaze out towards you, illuminated by one of your nearby light sources. He flinches as the crowd turns to observe him, but with a light prod starts walking towards the stage and its resident post regardless.
>Anon and Big Mac follow him to the post, while Applejack and the Crusaders come and join your group of higher-ups separate from the crowd. They each carry the same face: stoic and unflinching.
>The crowd has silenced, and once more you look across it. Your gaze stops on the two visages pointed at you: Crystal Skies with a face of unbridled scorn, and Tangerine with the same silent disapproval he’d faced you with for weeks.
>Neither talks to you much anymore, but you can understand why. Few ponies do.
>>
>>29454027
>Anon, Big Mac and the pony who struck you, Bright Voice, step up onto the stage. It’s not imposing in height or breadth, but rather just big enough to give everyone in the crowd enough of an angle to view what happens.
>Anon pulls out a note card, and addresses the accused in a loud voice, “Earth pony Bright Voice: you stand accused a striking another pony. This act always incurs a punishment ‘round here, but doubly so because you done it in a show a defiance to a mare who’s already endured weeks a harassment. Whatta you got to say for yourself?”
>The pony considers for a moment, pointing his gaze down. But then, he looks out to the crowd, and finally rests his sights on you. “I done it, Mr. Anonymous. An’ I know I gotta get punished for it, ain’t no excuse to be had. But ‘least I ain’t no murderer.”
>A couple gasps can be heard in the audience, but you can feel their attention turn to you and the tension in the air heighten significantly. You shrink back and drop your head.
>You feel Lyra lean into you slightly, in an act of reassurance. It’s welcome and certainly helps you, but are you even deserving of that?
>”Well then,” Anon declares, shifting attention once more back to the stage. “Your original punishment shall hold. Fifteen lashes, to be administered by me in the first public whipping this farm has seen. Let it also be known to any observers that similar punishments will occur for anyone who strikes Starlight Glimmer, or any other pony in an official position of management.”
>He nods to Big Mac, “Tie his front hooves up to the post.”
>Big Mac obliges, as Bright Voice has already moved to place his hooves on the post. You’re closer to the scene than most, and you can see him shaking as the binds are tied.
>>
>>29454036
>To your surprise, Big Mac remains on the stage as Anon reaches into his coat and pulls out a whip. It’s not a particularly cruel one, but three metal tassels still adorn its end. Fifteen lashes are going to hurt, but there probably won’t be any serious damage. That is, assuming the wounds are treated.
>”I’m gonna count and so are you, Bright Voice. That way we won’t see one more or one shy a fifteen. Got it? I want you t’yell it out after each strike, you hear?”
>”Yes sir!” he exclaims, already bracing for the blows.
>Without another word, Anon raises the whip and brings it down against his back.
>You flinch at the strike, but don’t look away as many in the audience do. Nor do any of the oligarchy ruling this farm, including Big Mac. They all maintain their composure.
>The first hit isn’t particularly hard, but it certainly cuts into his side. From your position, you can see streaks of red immediately visible on his side. He doesn’t scream, only letting out a strained “One!” in sync with Anon.
>The next seven hits land much the same way. More of the onlookers are able to glance up, but many including yourself still flinch at each hit.
>On the ninth strike, you see a pair of wings unfurl in the audience and the outline of a male stallion flying away. Judging from its position, it was probably Crystal Skies.
>The tenth blow lands harder than prior ones, and Bright Voice lets out a whimper in response. Several gasps, whispers or noises can be heard from the otherwise silent audience. The higher-ups, however, remain focused in their gaze, save for yourself peeking out to the other ponies and Applebloom, who now looks to the ground.
>>
>>29454053
>The final five come more gently than the first ten, leading you to believe that Anon doesn’t intend to hurt the poor fellow so much as send a message. In the crowd, several mares are sobbing, and many have already left, so you believe that message to be successfully delivered.
>Bright Voice, on the other hand, has maintained his composure commendably well. His back bears the obvious marks of his sentence, yet his tears are shallow and without sobs. Aside from the hard tenth strike, the only vocalization he’d made throughout the ordeal was a large gasp as it all ended.
>Much like the past beating you’d seen, the matter was resolved in less than two minutes, but it felt much longer.
>Perhaps chillingly, though, you don’t feel the same creeping sensations of dread and disgust. Not because of anything Bright Voice did to you, but rather from the new light and new context you’ve seen Anon in.
>It’s an epiphany, and you’re struck by how much your outlook has changed.
>Perhaps it’s simply a more mature way of looking at things.
>Perhaps your view has become distorted since your arrival here.
>You’re immobilized by the consideration, but only for a moment. Even if you could determine which is the truth, there’s not much you could do about it. This is your lot in life, and it’s all you can do to improve on it.
>That philosophy has gotten you this far, right? A comfortable position with friends new and old and a good workplace you can hone your magic in, these things are more than most ponies can hope to have in this world.
>But your ruminations are cut off as Lyra nudges you once more, and you again are aware of your surroundings. The ponies are filing out, many distraught and others angered or saddened.
>>
>>29454063
>Your attention turns to Anon, who is kneeling beside Bright Voice and whispering to Big Mac. Spotting you glancing his way, he waves a hand to motion you toward him.
>As you get closer, Bright Voice’s wounds are more apparent. They aren’t deep, but they certainly look like they sting. If they aren’t sanitized and closed soon, infection is likely to set in.
>”Starlight,” Big Mac asks before Anon gets the chance to. “You got any kinda spell to clean these hurts up? We got bandages and alcohol, but magic might do ‘im better.”
>You study the wounds for a moment more. Barely more than skin deep, probably easily closed. You’re no expert in healing magic, but this isn’t a very difficult job.
“The good news is, I can probably get the cuts closed up right here. The bad news, I can’t disinfect it for you. I mean I could, but it’s a risky procedure and these aren’t nearly severe enough for me to try.”
>Cleaning and sanitizing wounds with magic is possible, but it’s a delicate process. Unicorn doctors would only eschew magicless sanitization options under extreme circumstances due to the volatility of the spells involved.
>”I’ll go get the rubbin’ alcohol then,” Anon says as he stands up and walks back to the truck.
>As he nears the vehicle, Bright Voice lifts his head from its previous position dangling betwixt his forelegs and speaks in a near whisper, “Starlight, I… I just want you t’know, I know it ain’t your fault. And I’m sorry for hurtin’ ya. Just, ponies, all of us, it ain’t been easy times on us. The emotions we got, they come out sometimes. Just make sure I get patched up and we call it good, okay?”
“I… yes, okay. Thank you,” you get out, slightly struck by his willingness to forgive you.
>>
>>29454073
>You’re silent until Anon returns with the disinfectant. He applies it carefully but thoroughly, to the repeated winces of Bright Voice. The stallion even makes a lighthearted comment that he’s taking this harder than the actual punishment, earning a polite but genuine chuckle from the entire huddle.
>As expected, his wounds all close up with ease, and he bears not a scratch nor a patch of redness to indicate what happened only minutes before. Attitude-wise he seems to be recovering as well, confident enough to talk with you, Anon, and even Big Mac if the latter would allow it.
>But you can still hear him tremble or stutter, and still see the subdued fear in his eyes as he looks upon each of you. Tonight, even the monolithic red stallion provides no solace aside from what has been earned.
>After a short time, you’re dismissed, and you make for your quarters. Dinner is likely still out, but you have food in your room and your cooking needs improvement anyway.
>And so you enter your housing block, devoid of occupants aside from two fillies playing chess at the end of the hall. The block has filled up almost entirely since you first moved in, and now instead of being a fresh and unmarred development, it bears the hallmarks of its tenants. Dents, decorations, and even the stray marks of crayon dot walls and doors, and stains show in several spots of carpet.
>It’s not a bad look, by your estimates. Makes the place seem less like a house and more like a home, which is probably a good thing if that cliché is worth its salt.
>But as you approach your door, third on the right, you find a new adornment to this hallway. A strip of paper, lined and torn from a notepad, hangs from your door by a single strip of tape. Rough hoofwriting is scrawled on it, the letters deep and heavy with purpose.
>’We won’t forget.’
>…
>>
>>29454086
End update. Pastebin at http://pastebin.com/TnWCRgzK

I'm going to do my best to get the last few updates out quickly, but my schedule is significantly busier now than when I first started. Now buckle up, kiddos, this ride might get a bit wilder.
>>
>>29454099
Damn. I can't see this having any sort of happy ending…
>>
File: 1475808264032.png (2MB, 1673x880px) Image search: [Google]
1475808264032.png
2MB, 1673x880px
Haven't done this in a long, long time
Bump
>>
Apparently we need bumps now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
>>
>>29455776
I-I mean, you could always vote to bump the thread. There's no clear winner yet. Also, congrats on the National Guard HJ.
>>
>>29455874
Already voted as anon. Don't want to be a douche :P

But thanks, although it does mean I wont be writing for a few months starting middle of May.
>>
>>29455904
So your going to BCT?
>>
File: glim_scared.png (141KB, 341x403px) Image search: [Google]
glim_scared.png
141KB, 341x403px
>>29456444
Yeah, should be fun in a really masochistic way. If you've been through it and got any tips, I'd appreciate them.
>>
File: Fahrenheit.jpg (175KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fahrenheit.jpg
175KB, 640x360px
>>29439677
Why does that sound familiar?
>>
>>29456469
The worst part is waiting for graduation. Easiest way to not get kicked out is to not break the rules. Don't volunteer for anything, except if m4 qual is coming up, then do volunteer in an attempt at getting ammo detail. Say "Drill sergeant, permission to utilize the latrine, drill sergeant" to ask to use the bathroom. Never thank a DS, don't use the word sorry, use my apologize instead, don't say hooah, even if they try to bait you into it. And never leave your battle buddy,

I hope you're doing push ups, sit ups, and running.

If you have any questions just ask.

Also what MOS?
>>
>>29456628
Thanks amigo. I both hit the gym and play tennis so I won't be arriving in poor shape. And nice tips, most of those I'd probably do without thinking. MOS is 68W (medic for those who don't know what that means) but since I'm a student the AIT training probably won't come until next year. I'm pre-med so I figure it would be useful later on.

Will I get shit on by regular army guys for being national guard? One of my father's friends was in it decades ago, and back then other recruits would give him shit for being a "weekend warrior".
>>
>>29454099
They got cameras everywhere right?

Just start selling off the offending ponies back to the auction house. Clearly they don't want to be there and its causing problems. No punishment needed because the uncertainty of the auction system is punishment enough.
>>
>>29456680
>Will I get shit on by regular army guys for being national guard
Yes you will. That is military culture though.everything is competition and you shit talk for any reason.

Be prepared to be sick for the beginning of red phase do to lack of sleep, stress, and germs from different regions of the country carried by the other recruits.

Also I hope you have an allergy to some Cillin based drug. If not, then HA suck it!
>>
>>29456722
If he did that, he would either have to fundamentally change how the farm works or deal with a logistical nightmare. These sentiments are echoed by most ponies on the farm, and if he wanted to start selling them off for these offenses, he'd have to replace a massive portion of his laborers. That would be a difficult task in the first place, but remember that a large contingent of unicorns will be brought to the farm in the same season.

Then, there's no guarantee that ponies from the auction would be any better. He only buys ones with histories of decent service and attitude, so what happens when he can't find any more of those premium poners?

To top it off, he doesn't like breaking up families. And even if he would do it in some isolated cases, Applejack would never let him. So, even if he wanted to do away with only the loudest rabble-rousers, he would probably be obliged to sell their families too. If he didn't, that would only incense the ponies further and deeply hurt the ones close to him.

>>29456827
OK, I don't mind, I'm a huge shit-talker anyway.

>lack of sleep, stress, and germs
I run on five hours' sleep normally, and work well under stress. But actual illness is going to suck, even my recruiter told me that lmao. And not that I'm aware of on allergies, but I'm getting a full allergy test done due to a possible penicillin allergy I need to know about.
>>
>>29454016
>You couldn’t stop it when Anon demanded him whipped.

And here the end of the illusion that anyone had of that Anon did not see or was treating them to the ponies as his slaves
>>
>>29456847
>full allergy test done due to a possible penicillin allergy

Good, hopefully you do have it and you will be safe from the peanut butter shot.
>>
>>29454063
Starligth Glimmer = Bitch
>>
>>29454099
>>’We won’t forget.’

And so it begins, with hatred. . the fear..

Some wounds can not be fixed with magic Glimmer

Good Job HJ
>>
File: even in death I still serve.jpg (289KB, 1280x2002px) Image search: [Google]
even in death I still serve.jpg
289KB, 1280x2002px
>>29440076
>died in his sleep
Duty does not end in death.
However, it's been a pisser of a year so far, so EiM and ADiaD are now on official hiatus until early-mid March. Will try to get back to them earlier, but I don't know if I'll be able to get this other shit taken care of quicker than that.
>>
Tomorrow's update is already written, and get ready for it to get real. Until then, EDM bump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrn3KUZgas
>>
>>29453892
This
>>
>>29453850
Corona a good girl.
And a surprisingly good dancer,
and an undrinkable beer.
>and a good one-shot; it gave me the feels
>>
>>29457587

It will be a long wait TTGAMEN.

But we will be waiting.

At least send us a greeting for the thread number 100
>>
File: 1484083503671.jpg (65KB, 526x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484083503671.jpg
65KB, 526x350px
This is more epic to Ben-Hur
>>
>>29456469
Fort Benning?
>>
>>29458442
Ignore my autism, go cull those coons at the next chimp out. Beat em with a horse dildo
>>
>>29456469
> Basic has to be easy as shit now considering the weak faggots I have seen come through now
>Probably the same thing said when I came out of there 14 years ago
>Just dont draw attention to yourself, dont fall asleep on guard duty, never sleep in, always help out your team.
>68Ws are usually good Soldiers when they understand their skillset, pay attention in AIT
So the good thing about being a 68W is the MOS can carry over to the civilian world (EMT-->Firefighter)
Combat MOSs get the shaft on transfereable job skills
>>
>>29458442
Ft Sill. National Guard is the same BCT as Army.
>>29458472
Thanks bro. Way I see it, I'm strong enough to make it through, so all I need to do is will myself through. And I have a strong will. Still, I hope it teaches me a lot in that regard, and the main reason I'm joining up is to become a better person.
>>
>>29457587
Fug.
Well, cheers mate. I wish you luck. may your liver be strong.
>>
>Page 9
I guess the endless Shiny/Corona discussion has slowed the thread a bit. So we might need to bump every once in a while, but at least the thread should have a bit more actual content before bump limit I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrEdVsAGjaQ
>>
>>29459459
>endless Shiny/Corona
Should be end of

I'm going to bed before I try to write anything making these mistakes.
>>
>>29459459
>>29459462
honestly it was a fun story but i'm just tired of hearing people have the same conversations about it over and over. kinda glad we can move on to the plenty of other good stories going on right now.
>>
>>29452984
I hope we brought that ring. It's cruel, yes, but there may come a point at which we have to use it - even if just for the sake of stopping her from doing something stupid, or to avoid questions from the guards.

Anyway, aside from that I also suggest avoiding going for the deer with star - we don't need to let her see us butchering herbivores. If we do take her with us after the wolves, we need to rig some kind of easy warning system so she can catch our attention if need be.
>>
>>29433897
>Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon
>- Part 1: Https://pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh
Reee
ATC do not say "Over" after every transmission anymore.

T. Pilotfag
>>
>>29458555
>Ft Sill
No shit, I'm there reclassing right now, and leave mid May
>>
>>29459884
Understood, over.
>>
>>29459618
All the items you have are on this page:
http://pastebin.com/Cg7JGz7T

As long as remember to update it
>>
What happened to that Derpy flogging story? I was looking forward to that one in a really fucked up sort of way.
>>
>>29461912
Forget that, what happened to that neo-Rome negotiations story? That shit was looking good.
>>
>>29462120
What happened to Skittles?
>>
>>29462130
she got her wakies
>>
>>29462151
Don't you fuck with me like this.
>>
>>29454086
>You’re walking back in from the fields after the next day’s work, chatting happily with Lyra, whose group has been working in fields right next to yours. Although you could probably teleport back in a single trip, you elect to walk with her to enjoy the company.
>The air, while cold, is dry and free of clouds. You like this climate, it’s drier than you’re used to but still safely outside the classification of a desert.
>The conversation you’re engrossed in is of little consequence, mere discussions of the video games Lyra seems to take so seriously. You’re a drag on her whenever you play together, but she insists on teaming up regularly. As of late, it’s been a nice escape of normality in your otherwise tumultuously life, so you appreciate her efforts.
>But something catches your attention as you walk behind the other ponies. You haven’t spent much time with this group yet, but you’re almost certain there were more of them before.
>The ranks of the crowd ahead of you seem… thin. Instead of forming a column of clusters that consumes a long stretch of the road, they’re more spread out and don’t fully reach the sides.
>You do a quick head count, and while you may have skipped or double-counted a few, there are definitely fewer ponies than normal ahead of you. About a fifth are gone, by your estimates.
“Lyra, stop.”
>Startled by your abrupt end to the conversation, she stops and fixes her attention on you. “Yeah, Starlight? What’s up?”
“Look at the group in front of us. It’s not everypony we head-counted before coming in.”
>She squints at the group for a moment, and her mouth forms several numbers as she counts under her breath. Suddenly, her eyes widen, “What the hell? They didn’t stay back in the fields, did they?”
>>
>>29462882
>You levitate yourself up, to get a bird’s-eye view of the landscape. There’s not a soul in the fields you came from, nor ahead of your group along the road. There are over a dozen ponies missing from your group, where the fuck can they be?
>Your eyes fall on the large thicket that borders the area you’ve been clearing. It runs along a creek, cutting through the otherwise bleak and flat property. It’s the only place they could be, right?
“They had to have gone into the trees,” you say to Lyra as you set yourself back on the ground. “There’s nowhere else they could be.”
>”What the fuck would they be doing in there, though? We aren’t even going to start clearing those lands until next month!”
>Before you can work out an answer, you observe a lone figure flying toward you from the horizon.
>Too large to be a bird, you can make out Scootaloo’s orange coat and purple mane as she draws nearer. She lands beside you on wobbly legs, obviously strained from working her still-fragile wings so hard.
“Scootaloo! Are you okay? You were flying awful fast.”
>She wipes sweat from her brow and takes a deep breath before speaking, “Starlight, no time to explain, but we have to get back to the house, fast. Lyra too. Can you teleport us?”
>Three ponies, at this distance? It wouldn’t be easy…
“Is it serious? I can do it, but only if it’s urgent.”
>”Do it.”
>Without another word, your horn glows, and a green bubble momentarily encompasses the three of you as you teleport to the farm’s central structure.
>>
>>29460301
[Angry Controller noises]
>>
>>29462890
>When you pop back into space, you nearly stumble to the ground, but you’re able to maintain enough composure to catch yourself. Your two companions look to you with a bit of worry, but you wave off their concerns.
>Thank God you’d been practicing your magic these past few weeks. That teleport could have seriously hurt you otherwise. But it still wasn’t exactly easy and you might be a bit sore in the morning.
>”There y’all are!” roars the voice of Anon from the kitchen window nearest to you. “Get inside, we don’t got much time!”
>You’d like to ask what’s going on, but the urgency in his face and voice indicates that you should probably ask that particular question later on. The three of you run to the front door, where Sunny Streak waits, holding it open for you. Her eyes dart from side to side, as though expecting some ethereal horror to materialize before her.
>The three of you get inside, and she quickly shuts the door hard behind you, almost slamming it. You pause to watch as she does each of the three sets of locks on the door, all of which are easily manipulated by hooves and teeth.
>You walk into the kitchen, which has become a sort of standard meeting-place in the home. Inside, you find Anon, his pony family, and Ruby Heart. Each carries an expression of deep worry similar to the ones you’d already seen on Scootaloo and Sunny Streak.
>”Alright y’all,” Applejack says as you enter the room. “We’re just gonna give it to ya flat. We done made a big mistake last night, and shit’s hittin’ the fan.”
>Anon is the next to speak, “We’re used to seein’ some hostile thoughts and words from our surveillance. But today, things’re turnin’ up a notch. The communal housin’, where ponies are usually most afraid to talk, today they weren’t holdin’ back.”
>>
>>29462897
>He slaps a hand on a laptop on the counter beside him. “Started payin’ more attention to our security tapes, and ever since last night, talk’s really been loose. Thought it was just more a the same, but I was wrong. We got a situation on our hands.”
>”Y’all notice you had some ponies missin’ from your group after the sun started settin’?” Applejack asks.
>”Yeah,” Lyra responds, “we were just about to look for them when Scootaloo-“
>”Yeah, they went through the woods. But by then, we already knew what was goin’ on.”
>She and Anon exchange a look, and he delivers the next line, “They’re startin’ up a lynch mob.”
“They’re doing WHAT?” you blurt out.
>”Looks like they done had enough a you, Starlight,” Applejack answers grimly. “They’re plannin’ to grab ya and do who-knows-what soon as you sit down for dinner.”
>”When we realized they were actually gonna do somethin’, slippin’ away from their work groups, we went out to grab y’all. I took the truck to grab Sweetie, Applebloom, AJ, Ruby, and Sunny. Scootaloo went out to find you two, since you’d probably be able to warp back here.”
>Holy shit, things have turned sour.
>”Now,” Anon continues, “they ain’t out for no blood other’n hers, thankfully. So Starlight, I want you to hold tight here with me. Sunny, Ruby, Lyra, ain’t seen anything to indicate any malice towards y’all, so I want you to go out there and try n’ reason with ‘em.”
>”Are you sure it’s safe?” Lyra asks, obviously uncomfortable with the order.
>”Pretty sure, but if it ain’t, I’ll be watching here with my rifle. Just make sure nobody gets too close, and turn tail n’ run if things get bad.”
>Looking past him, you only now notice a long hunting rifle with a large scope mounted atop it. Spare magazines and ammunition are set up beside it. This is serious.
>>
>>29462908
>But even with Anon watching over, they won’t be very secure.
“Anon, maybe I should go with them.”
>”Not gonna happen. You forgotten that you’re what we’re tryin’ to keep ‘em away from?”
“Just hear me out,” you say, before taking a deep breath. “They’re going to want to see me, and if I go out there, I can probably talk them down. If not, I know how to set up shields for myself, and keep myself protected. If things take a turn for the worse, I can just teleport out.”
>”Why can’t ya just shield the others, then?” Applejack asks.
“Same reason I never did it for you in Equestria. Shields are one of the only spells that can’t be cast on other ponies, only on an area or an individual.”
>The room is silent for a moment, aside from a deep sigh from Anon. Finally, he says slowly and deliberately, “Alright, fine. You go out, but make sure them shields’re up. And take the other three with ya anyways, I don’t want you out there alone.”
>”And Starlight,” Applejack adds, “you teleport back here at the very first sign a trouble, you hear? We’ll have the sheriff already dialed.”
>You nod, cast a shield about yourself, and start making for the back door.
>Perhaps it’s finally time to confront your actions.
>…
>>
>>29462917
End update. Pastebin at http://pastebin.com/TnWCRgzK

Feedback always greatly appreciated, positive or negative.
>>
>>29462120
fuck your right i forgot, i need more of that one badly.
>>
>>29462929
Your fucking cliffhangers physically injure me.
>>
>>29462908
>“They’re startin’ up a lynch mob.”
honestly i'd kinda like to seem them try. Why do they think it would be smart to attack one of the most magically powerful creatures in the world. I bet a little non lethal respect could be slapped into them easily enough.
>>
>>29463086
Their logic is a bit flawed, hence why most of the ponies didn't sneak away to join their group. The smarter ones are too fearful. But don't underestimate earth pony strength, a single buck could do a lot of damage...
>>
>>29462917
So, why can't Starlight just shield up an area around the other overseers then?

Anyhow, I sort of wish we'd had the chance to see things slowly slide into being more sour - it feels like a little bit of a leap from 'they blame her for a pony dying, enough to get a little pushy' to 'lynch mob'. The time lost in the skips here was needed; I wish we'd had some chances to see ponies directly confront her about lording over them before the death and then actually seen them getting hostile and pushy afterwards before it got to this point. But, I realize you're under a sort of time limit here so I'm willing to give you some leeway.
>>
>>29463312
In the show, I don't believe we've ever seen a shield put up that's not either
A) A permanent deal (like the Crystal Heart) or
B) Centered around the caster

Going with them, she can do that, although those shields are visible and could send the wrong message if they approached (after all, they want to talk them down, not fight them). If things go bad, she could probably get it up in time.

If there are instances of shields working remotely, though, tell me because I might rewrite this section. As for the pacing, I was originally going to do that too, but I realized that having individually documented instances of ponies giving her shit is probably irrelevant. The whipping was the final catalyst for their emotions to erupt.
>>
>>29463401
GlimGlam puts Trixie in a shield bubble in the S6 finale. Arguably the bubbles Tirek puts the M5 in as well, though admittedly he's a unique case using non-pony magic.

...though frankly, if you wanted to ignore the S6 finale as being a steaming pile of illogical shit and stick with your original assumptions, which are otherwise true, I would not blame you one bit. I've given up trying to make sense of it.

>Pacing
Fair enough in that respect. I can understand not wanting to drag things out too far.
>>
>>29462130
what happened to Landscape
>>
>>29464627
Didn't it get a quick update a thread or two ago?
>>
>>29463401
>>29463532
Shield spells date back to Season 2, and were used remotely from the start. Twilight Sparkle used one to protect the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness as Big Mac carried it to the train.

Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor, Princess Celestia, and Starlight Glimmer are the only ponies we've seen use shield spells. Shining Armor knows the spell because defensive magic is apparently his special talent. Twilight probably learned it from him; copying other unicorn's spells is one of her special talents. Cadance may have also learned it from him. Starlight Glimmer probably learned the spell from Twilight, being her student and an obviously quick study.
>>
>>29449853
>>29450290
>>29451250

"You know, I'm probably going to regret this completely later when it comes back around and bites me in the flank, but..."
> Blowing a hefty blast of air from both nostrils, you shake your head.
"...I'm not reporting you. Either of you - Seismic, you've convinced me that this really is on the level and despite how pissed I am that you just lead me on a wild goose chase for two weeks, if I bring this to Anonymous' attention even the best-case scenario is an ugly one."
> Seismic takes a step closer and thenh hesitates, his expression suggesting that he wants to smile but is so overwhelmed with emotion he doesn't quite know how to.
> "I'll make it up to you, Thunderlane. Somehow. I'll do it."
"Yeah, you will. For one, next time we do a stakeout you're sitting in the cold."
> He grimaces, but nods again.
> Turning to Lana, you let your own ears fall somewhat and reach out with one hoof extended.
"Lana, I'm sorry I tackled you. Should've... not leapt in like that, but gone in and asked first."
> "Forgiven."
> She takes you hoof, grinning with a hefty wince.
> "This is gonna bruise something real good, but I get that you're... kind of touchy about people hurting ponies like that. For good reason."
> Letting out a breath you'd been holding yourself, you nod.
"I can't say I understand what you too have here... but, for one we need to focus on making friends in our situation and not breaking up relationships; for two, I understand giving second chances."
> Lana tilts her head, and you chuckle.
"Let's just say my decision to take this position in the guard was something of a given second chance too."
> "Ah."
> Plus, a darker corner of your mind whispers, it would be leverage over a guard - a human guard - if it ever came to that.
> In a moment of desperation, you could try and blackmail her into aiding you.
> But that voice is quickly shoved far into the back of your head.
"Yes. So... no harm, no foul."
>>
>>29465412
Ah fuck. Then this scene doesn't make much sense, does it? I'll go back and rework this section, it won't change anything major but this scene should play out differently.
>>
>>29465633

> Seismic turns for the door, but before he can leave you drop your hoof to the floor with a cracking stomp.
"But - a warning to you. Not from me, but just in general: Be. Careful. I already once almost stumbled into this, and someone else could too. If they do, it's going to bite you hard."
> And yourself too, if it comes out you knew.
> For that matter, you still haven't informed Anonymous about Sunburst's little circle.
> Part of you tries to rationalize that they weren't actually making any escapes yet, but the truth you knew is that to some degree you're simply sick of turning in and taking down ponies.
> Sick of being a traitor to ponykind, even if there's a solid reason for what you're doing.
> ...but the entire point of this was ultimately to protect Rumble; was letting a potentially dramatic and successful escape plan run by beneath his nose really the right choice there?
> That thought too is shoved into the back of your head, down and away where you don't have to think about it.
"So - anyway - just... be very, very careful. It's not an order, but figure out a better way to do this or take it to Gene or Anonymous yourselves, because right now it's just a matter of time until it breaks out."
> Both of them look at each other, and then Lana looks back to you.
> "Thank you, Thunderlane. We'll keep it in mind."
"You'd better. For your own sake."

> "Alright."
> Looking around the table, Anonymous nods to the last of his six advisors arriving to seat herself at it.
> They were a varied bunch - lawyer, analysts, bookkeeper, security officer, and of course yourself, pony.
> There were, however, three more present that you had not expected.
> Two were familiar to you - a man, his eyes covered in opaque glasses whose name you recalled from the dinner's awful night to be Randall Cooper, and beside him a young pegasus wearing a harness and bar-like lead rising up towards his hand.
> He was, you remember, blind and relied on her - Posey - for guidance.
>>
>>29465656

> The third, however, seated on Randal's opposite side, was not:
> A unicorn of considerable grace, all long legs and slim barrel, eyes you through hooded eyes.
> On her neck sits a collar covered in elaborate lacework, while the crimson sweeps of her mane and tail were both smooth and gleaming.
> Though she held herself upright and statuesque, you could see the intelligence in her expression.
> Coughing politely, Anonymous smiles.
> "Let's start with our updates. Gene?"
> His security chief folds his hands, grunting out:
> "No major problems, a few fighting ponies here and there but nothing serious. Thunderlane has had his ponies out on extra patrols since you made your announcements, but they have not found anything yet."
> His eyes slide sideways, landing on you for a fraction of a second.
> "My men have not found anything either. And they let Cadance deal with troublemakers."
> "Cadance?"
"Just what he said, Master. A few ponies letting their anger boil over here and there, but nothing that requires more than stern words and some extra hours."
> "Good. We'll keep things that way - this kind of self-management is exactly what I'm looking for. Cadance, how do things sit in general right now."
"The suggestions box and the rec center are both drawing everypony's focus right now. There've been a few more incidents of graffiti, which we have dealt with on our own, but for now they seem to be improving."
> "Hrm."
> Your eyes shift to glance out the window, where a patch of scaffolding and framing was rising amid a previously-empty paved lot in the camp.
"I have to also thank you for letting us build this on our own, Master. It's drawing efforts from everypony, to build it and to make games and other things for it."
> "Exactly what I'd been hoping for. Alright, Amanda - numbers; how are our funds now?"
>>
>>29465669

> "This winter hasn't been as cold as expected, so our heat charms aren't selling as well. But that also means people are buying other things, so our profits haven't taken too hard a hit."
"Would you say we're relatively safe."
> "Absolutely. Gross average is only..."
> You let the talks fade out, only coming back when your name is called for some minor input.
> The rest of the time, your attention is on the unicorn crouched at Randall's side.
> She has barely moved, yet you think she has spent a fair amount of time studying every person seated at the table.
> Finally satisfied, Anonymous leans back and folds his arms.
> "Alright, everyone - the reason for this meeting is that the dinner I held is now bearing the fruit of new relationships. We have received suitable bonding agreements for an expansion of our facilities here, an increase in our existing operations and an expansion into new opportunities."
> Motioning to Randall, he goes on:
> "Mr. Cooper here is a business management executive who will be brought onboard as an adviser to satisfy our investors that everything is being accomplished as best as can reasonably be expected."
> Greetings are murmured from around the table, including your own.
> "Now that our preliminary conditions are out of the way, we will have a brief break for refreshments before we get underway again. Say... ten minutes?"
> Two trays of light snacks had been near-silently brought into the room while they worked, and now the entire table breaks up to circle them.
> Randall, for his part, simply taps Posey on the back; she rears up to let him murmur something in his ear before she turns to head for the tables as well - guide-handle bobbing along like a signal flag.
> The unicorn, however, does not move.
> Seeing your chance, you slip from the table as well and approach the pink-maned earth pony from behind.
"Excuse me - Posey, yes?"
> "Oh!"
> She jumps lightly, shying back but then dropping into a bow.
>>
>>29465680

> "Um. Pr- Miss Cadance. Hello."
> Leaning down to brush her cheek with your nose, you smile.
"Please, don't be scared. I'm sorry for interrupting you."
> "It's, um, not a problem. I'm just getting some snacks for my Master and Miss Glamour."
"Ah, let me help you with that..."
> Easily moving the snacks she points out to her plate, you take the opportunity to strike:
"So, Miss Glamour... is that the unicorn with him?"
> "Yes. Her name is Haute Glamour; she's his assistant."
"Ah - you are not?"
> "Oh, no. I'm not nearly that important. I'm just his guide-pony and fetcher. Miss Glamour is much more important."
> Posey's voice seemed naturally soft, but even so they took on an extra note when speaking of the other pony.
"I see. Thank you, Posey."
> Her cheeks color, and she seems to try and duck behind her mane.
> "...you're welcome, Miss Cadance."
> Soon enough the meeting resumes again, and now you watch the unicorn - Haute Glamour - with a new light:
> Eventually come the words that you had been increasingly expecting from Anonymous, and to a degree begun to become concerned about:
> "...and, Cadance, you will be working with - your name is Haute Glamour, yes? - with her as well as Mr. Cooper is working with me."
> "I look forward to every moment we spend working together."
> Glamour's voice is everything you'd expected it to be - smooth like velvet, but rich in tone.
"The same, Miss Glamour."
> "In fact, I think we're done with everything but the technical details here... why don't you take her down into the facilities and show her around."
> Teeth gritted internally, you put on a delighted smile and nod.
"Of course, Master. Miss Glamour, would you please follow me."
> She does, padding quietly alongside you until you are far distant from the meeting room.
> "I must say, I am most impressed, and apologize for intruding on you."
"Excuse me?"
> Smiling up at you, Haute Glamour laughs - a rich noise that nonetheless sets your spine prickling.
>>
>>29465696

> "You do not wish to have me tagging along. I saw it in the false smile you put on to them - but do not worry; I am not offended."
"Ah, well..."
> You hesitate, wings shuffling.
"...it's only that I'm afraid I've had no time to prepare."
> "It is not your fault; I believe Randall brought me along with little warning to Anonymous. But even so, I remain impressed."
"Oh?"
> "You have quite the impressive 'poker smile', as it is... and I can tell that you are deft in your actions. You knew my name before we were introduced. Posey, I suppose."
"Yes, we spoke briefly."
> "Mmm-hmm."
> And somehow you are of the suspicion that somehow Glamour was not pleased by this revelation.
> Together you exit from the manor, being waved back through the fencing into the camp.
> Once inside, you begin leading her towards the town hall - if she is to be Randall's agent in the camp, you suppose introducing her to the other administrators would be the best first choice.
> "Though, if half of what I have heard is true, it is far more impressive what you have accomplished here. Is it true that there are ponies guarding ponies here?"
"Yes, though admittedly not many. I convinced the first it would be a safer "
> "Still, an impressive success. You have both Anonymous and the ponies here following your lead."
"At times. There are still... points of friction, but I believe they are solvable."
> "No, it is an impressive feat."
> She sighs dramatically, shaking her head in a toss of crimson mane.
> You cannot help notice that she has put a bit of a sway into her flanks as well, drawing more than a few stallions' - and a hooffull of mares' - gazes as she struts alongside you.
> "I have Randall's ponies firmly in line, but they are few compared to this and require constant supervision. If I could have found a suitable subordinate among them as you have..."
> Randall's ponies?
> Somehow, the way she phrased that it sounded like she excluded herself from them.
>>
>>29465716

"...well, this is the town hall here. I carry out most of my administrative duties from here. Let's see -"
> You step inside, and find that it is unfortunately empty.
"- ah, it seems that Mayor Mare is not in. We'll have to meet her later. Come, let's sit into my office."
> Haute Glamour's gaze roams through the room as you shut the office door behind her - seeming to be searching for something, or perhaps critically examining the room.
> The heavy door draws a look of approval from her, though.
> "Ah, good to be able to talk freely."
> Seating herself at your desk, she now smiles warmly.
> "It is a please to meet someone who is able to manage them so well. I was afraid this would be a task, but it seems you have such things already well in your favor."
"It's not my favor. I'm just trying to make things run smoothly here."
> "Cadance, dear..."
> Another of those rich, deep laughs.
> "Cadance please, you do not need to fear I'll carry your words back to Randall or Anonymous. I understand that we have to climb to the top of these wretched heaps if we're to secure our own comfort in... these conditions."
> A cream-coated hoof is raised to gesture out the window.
> "You have truly done well here; Anonymous relies on you for advice, and these simple ponies eat so deeply out of your hoof that they manage and even guard their own bondage. Anonymous may call you a slave, but truly you are still a ruler."
> Ruler?
> Is that how she saw you, just ruling over everypony else here for your own benefit?
> "It will be easiest for us if we both work together. Randall's interests are simply seeing this job done quickly, and I see no reason to... shake the throne which you have built and seated yourself on."

How are we responding, /spg/?
>>
>>29465727
>Agree enthusiastically.
We detached gentry now.
>>
>>29465727
This bitch needs to get it laid out straight.

No need to be aggressive with it and tear her a new one yet but make it clear that, unlike I presume to be hers, your goals aren't seated in putting yourself above others to secure your own comfort. This is about providing everypony under your care with as good a life as can possibly be granted. The ponies guarding other ponies are built on a system of trust with Anonymous, not oppression.

Call yourself a leader, not a ruler, as any Princess would be. And while I don't know if she actually poses any threat yet, make it clear any 'throne-shaking' will not compromise her code of ethics for her ponies.
>>
>>29462929

This is getting interesting
>>
>>29465727
Dont respond.
Just sit here and listen.
Let her talk her heart out.
Feign casual interest.
Dot spill your guts.
Make her feel like you both are playing the same game.
Deny any offer of 'help', you have everything under control, act as if she means nothing to you and your supposed plans.

Basically dont treat her as shes everything you stand against, fool her into believing youre her competition.
It will make treat you with a dose of respect without you clearly siding with her.
Dezinformation is basics of any conflict, especially one that havent even begun.
>>
>>29466055
This, mostly, but try to feel out her and Randals situation too. How happy and productive is Randals herd compared to Anons? Is she wearing a horn limiter? How powerful is her magic? How strong is their friendship?
Otherwise just do your job and give her the tour.
>>
>>29465727
>beside him a young pegasus wearing a harness
>approach the pink-maned earth pony from behind.
She seemed to switch tribes there. Pegasus makes better call-out to the BlindAnon story with Fluttershy, but earth pony would be better at this job.
>>
>>Go hunting for wolves by yourself.

"Star, I'm going to go hunting now. Just stay here and make camp."
>She starts scratching something into the ground.
>"Just be back soon and stay safe"
>She smiles at you and begins to unpack your camping supplies.
>Heading deeper into the woods, you make sure you have everything.
>Your bow is already strung, arrows poking out of your bag because you don't own a quiver.
>Your is in its sheath beneath your robes.
>Finally, you packed yourself a sandwich.
>Despite popular belief, wolves don't just jump out at people, so you'll need to bait them.
>Stopping at the edge of a clearing, you begin to look for tracks that would mark the presence of deer or other animals.
>But apparently luck is on your side, because after only fifteen minutes of tracking, you spot a rather large buck.
>Deciding that this buck would provide the perfect bait for the wolves you plan to bait, you take aim.
>Perhaps seeing the glint of the metal arrowhead, the buck stiffens for a second.
>In another second it would have bolted and escaped, but it's too late.
>Almost silently, your arrow hits and the buck falls to the ground.
>Unsheathing your knife, you walk over and get to work.
>You skin the deer, but only take some of the meat.
>You'll need the rest to lure the wolves into the clearing.
>Taking a deep breath, you let out the loudest facsimile of wolf's howl that you can muster.
>It was always a bit if a risk when you did this, but It'll help speed up the process if you're successful.
>After a few seconds you hear a return howl, too close for comfort.
>Scrambling up a tree, you cast temper on your next arrow and wait.
>After only ten minutes, you spot the wolves circling the edge of the clearing.
>Circling and circling, they get closer and closer to the deer corpse.
>They can probably smell you, but think you've left.
>The larger one walks up to the deer, sniffing it.
>>
>>29466512

>You take the shot.
>The arrow hits the wolf right in the head, which isn't that impressive considering you're only about fifteen feet away.
>As it collapses to the ground, the smaller wolf catches your scent.
>The small wolf rushes towards towards your tree, leaping and snarling.
>It makes quite a horrifying picture, foaming and growling at the base of the tree.
>You aren't actually worried, considering wolves can't climb trees.
>That doesn't mean you take your your time, though.
>You let another arrow fly, hitting the smaller wolf.
>Climbing down, you unsheathe your knife yet again
>Falling into this familiar rhythm, it's almost like you're on your own again.
>It's actually sort of weird not having Star a step or two behind you.
>Shrugging those thoughts away, you get to work.
>Almost two hours later, you have three more wolf pelts and are heading back.
>The two wolves showed up after the first couple, luckily you were prepped and waiting.
>Everything went well, although one of the wolves ran around for a little before dying.
>You didn't get hurt, but now you're down an arrow.
>Despite the small loss, the five wolf pelts and deer skin will sell pretty well.
>You should be able to afford to restock your supplies, buy the Echo Herbs, and make a tidy profit.
>You're giving yourself a pat on the back for a job well done when you hear talking from the campsite.
>You immediately place the furs and silently creep forward.
>Best case scenario, some travelers found Star and are trying to have a friendly conversation with her.
>Worst case scenario, some hunters caught her and are planning to sell her up north.
>Preparing for the worst, you peer through the bushes.
>>
>>29466519

>You see Star, with her flank facing you.
>Next to her is a figure dressed in the distinctive white and red robes of tribal mages.
>Well, shit.
>You try to catch snatches of conversation, but the fire is too loud and the participants too far.
>The white mage doesn't look to be harassing her or anything.
>You're just more worried about yourself.
>You've grown quick fond of being alive with all your limbs attached.

>>Cast a lethal spell at the white mage. Star might be shocked, but those mages are dangerous.
>>Cast Shade and try to get outta there as quick as possible with Star. (Success will be based on post number, I can give clarification on this if needed)
>>Shoot her with an arrow and try to run.
>>Wait for her to leave.
>>Join them and act like there's completely nothing wrong with this situation.
>>
>>29464627
What happened to Celestia's Maiden Voyage?
>>
>>29466530

This and ask if they know where we can find/buy the herbs, if we're trying to help they shouldn't have any problems.
>>
>>29466530
>Act like there's nothing wrong

Yes. Be on guard, but don't start hostilities.
>>
>>29465969
Fucking this, We need to make it absolutely clear where we stand now while we're in a secluded area where we can talk freely, and negotiate how we're going to get this done without pissing everypony off. Remind her just how many more ponies there are here compared to what she's used to managing and how much Anon plans to expand.

If we use the same methods, best case scenario, Anon won't discriminate who gets how many lashings. Be it Cadance or random cart pulling earth pony number 324. worst case, Anon loses control completely and we all get lynched by the sheer number of pissed off ponies.
>>
>>29466597
What happened to Trainer Anon?
>>
>>29465727
The next text is a inner monologue:

>A Ruler?

>A Ruler?

>One part of you would want to laugh and the other part would rage at such a description of what I am now.

>When we came to this world everypony were defeats, our spirit destroyed and our ties cut off by the cruelty of our executioners.

>The ponies came to me looking for hope and salvation, believing that I could really free them, kill the humans and bring them back to Equestria

>But I'm not as strong as my aunts. .
>I'm not as talented as my sister-in-law. .
>I'm not as brave as my Shining. . .

>My shining

>I am only the Princess of Love, and what power has love over such creatures who only love destruction and riches?

>What power does Love have over those who seem to live by fearing and hating one another until they all feel as miserable as themselves?

>What power do I have before the human who bought me, who orders me to submit my ponies under his orders, which forces them to punish them when they challenge him, who keeps my daughter as a rehen to remind me who is in charg.....

>I pause my thoughts for a moment, I can see that Haute Glamor watches me waiting to see in me the fragility that is needed to break down any mask of force and in that way impose its control on any decision that our association carries in the future.

>If this is a test of your human to check how real Anon's control is over your property and yours. . . . Ponies, she has directed it expertly.

>Stop self-condone Candance, just tell the truth:
>>
File: 1477853746865.gif (2MB, 419x292px) Image search: [Google]
1477853746865.gif
2MB, 419x292px
>>29433929
I binged the whole thread in 2-3hours
I feel funny
>>
>>29466530
Tribal mages are the ones who worship unicorns, so our first and foremost objective is to make it clear that Star is not afraid or hostile towards us. Join them, and maybe do something like ask Star a question that makes it clear we're looking for her input.

Also since Star is not a dumb animal, I think we can trust her to step between us if she senses hostility.
>>
>>29465727
Haute is either an asshole, or another test from Randal. We don't actually know much about Randal, right? Posey seems to like him but that doesn't count for much. Haute is seems to be intelligent, crafty, seductive, and probably cutthroat. Which means she's at minimum Randal's eyes and ears behind the scenes.

Cadence has to have met ponies like this as a ruler. Work those politician skills. Play along in a noncommittal way. Be coy and charming. Don't call her out on being a shitty person. Don't outright say you're playing them for chumps, just leave her with that impression. She can puppetmaster her own territory all she wants, but we do things very differently.

Or she could be a bleeding heart and just really good at acting otherwise.
>>
>>29466803
It was truly a glorious thread.
>>
>>29466530
Perhaps the white mage has some of those echo herbs?
>>
>>29466530

White Mages probably have a cure for Silence, which means Star is chatting right now. Walk up calm and friendly, but be ready for shit if the WHM is acting funny.

Just because there's tales of them being bloodthirsty zealots doesn't mean they all are. They can probably tell real quick that she's not a real unicorn. Also, now that you know Star is intelligent she's your traveling companion, not your pack mule. Might be important real soon.
>>
>>29466757

"Haute Glamour, is true that my ponies followed my orders and sometimes Anonymous listen to my advice, but that does not make the weight of my past titles, my Alicorn condition or even any power which may even possess, they do because they know that they can trust in me"

Inperturbable haute face shudders, while she raises an eyebrow at such statement :

>" Of Course that rely on you dear, after all you're last princesses that is still alive to where I know, for the rest of the ponies are candle lit in the darkness, the last the last safe path in this gloomy world"

>"therefore, it is not natural to they elevated you in a higher position? That recognise your importance above them and that give you a pony of your position that rightfully deserves?"

>"Even your human, the was smart enough to allow you to direct the operations because he knows the other tribes will follow an Alicorn instead of any other pony or the same and get the same results, simply because you are a Princess because not take advantage of such opportunity to make your stay in this world more simple?"

More simpler

If really were so valuable perhaps would have my daughter to my side at this point, I would be not supporting a secret plan of escape and would have me dressed as a hooker at the dinner and support the terribles proposals of some of the important guests on my person

Not would have to wake up every night watching the expression of Corona when guards took it a horrible cell because I the I chose to carry a punishment I deserved it.

My desk would have marked the word TRAITOR
>>
Why doesn't Anon pack some salt so he can preserve and sell the meat too?

>>29466530
The White mage could have made out like a bandit but is just sitting there right now. Come out with bow drawn and aimed at her head, warn that you're a mage too, and ask calmly ask what she wants and see if we can compromise something so none of us have to get hurt.
>>
>>29467008
"I prefer to share with everypony the benefits of our success, humans may have snatched us from Equestria, but only we can tear us Equestria from our hearts"

"Because if the ponies live apart from each other, if we decide to live as did the ancient ponies tribes in the past only interested in our own well-being at the expense of others then really humans will have conquered us.

Because we have abandoned what made Equestria, it was not the magic, friendship and harmony.

We were everyponies
>>
>>29466530
>>
>>29452345
>the worst slave-owners were those who were kind to their slaves, and so prevented the horror of the system being realised by those who suffered from it, and understood by those who contemplated it,
—Oscar Wilde
>>
File: jesusChristWhat.gif (974KB, 604x466px) Image search: [Google]
jesusChristWhat.gif
974KB, 604x466px
>>29457587
Fuck.
I don't dislike any others, to be clear, but those and Celestia's Maiden Voyage are like half the reason I read spg.
Oh well, An end date estimate gives me some hope at least.
>>
>>29462120
We got exactly one update.
How dare you blow your wad and leave like that Roman Restoration Anon?
>>
http://pastebin.com/P77Z3w4T

A New Landscape Continued...

(POV Applejack)

>You got your work done in only eight hours today
>and that was including all of the double checking

>thanks to how well your work went, maybe now, Master would give Apple Bloom some extra food for today’s meal
>but probably not
>with Master, it was always an all or nothing deal
>if you didn’t do a satisfactory job, your sister went hungry
>if you did, Apple Bloom got her rations
>It was that simple.

>And you would be damned before you let your sister starve
>Your joints ached, your muscles burned, and your body was always covered in sweat
>but you pressed on anyway
>day after day, you just mindlessly followed the routine
>you dared not think of anything but your tasks
>anything else was a waste of time

>But even still, as the sun tanned your orange coat, you couldn’t help but think of your hat
>you missed it…

>The water from the hose is not cold, but you are so thirsty that you do not care
>you gulp it greedily, the bump in your throat bulging out with each swallow
>once you’ve had your fill, you walk toward the house
>>
>>29467818
oh heck ya just what i needed
>>
>>29467818
>Master’s house isn’t even really a house
>it’s a mansion, an estate
>despite its size, it’s separate from Master’s other agricultural enterprises

>you were powerful, strong
>your two former Masters had learned that
>and they’d learned that the hard way…

>in fact, you had originally been stationed outside of the estate when you first got here
>they started you on the grunt work, some of the heaviest labor at this place
>but you weren’t afraid of lashes, or strikes
>you did the work, but you never feared giving them lip
>showing them the fires of your defiance
>even sometimes disobeying orders from your overseers

>That is, until...

>You never figured out how Master discovered your sister.
>however he managed to do it, you still don't know, and may never will
>But you’ll never forget the day when he unexpectedly brought you into his house, dragged between three guards
>they moved you through his front door, into the front lobby just as the sun was setting and your work shift was over

>and as soon as you saw her, standing beside your Master, your heart had stopped
>a growing filly, with a red wavy mane, her pale yellow coat
>and most of all, your mother’s beautiful, expressive eyes staring back at you
>she was older, slightly thinner at the legs, but still a filly
>you knew it was her the second you clapped eyes on her
>>
>>29467834
“Ap...Apple Bloom?”

>You barely whispered it
>you almost wanted to ask yourself if it was a dream, if this could possibly be real
>but you could feel the cold floor beneath your hooves
>you could still sense the prickling tingle of the sunburn on your face and shoulders
>and you knew it was real.

>Apple Bloom’s eyes had practically bugged out of her head when she saw you
>her jaw dropped, and she seemed to stop breathing upon her realization
>and for the first time since you had been ripped from all family, all traces of your former life, you felt a warmth in your heart
>it felt like it was floating in your chest when she called your name back at you, face beaming with elation

“Applejack! APPLEJACK! Oh gosh, oh Celestia, Applejack!”

>it was the first time you had heard her voice in so, so long
>and when it said your name, it made the tears start flowing like rivers down your face
>you cry unashamedly, and you rush forward

“Apple Bloom! Oh, Apple Bloom, it’s you! Oh my gosh, it’s YOU!”

>There were tears in her eyes, too, as she began towards you
>In that moment, everything else around you disappeared
>you had tunnel vision, and all you could see was her
>tears falling, a smile so wide it could have lit up the night sky, you closed the distance between you...

>and got a boot hard to the gut.
>>
>>29467849
>in an instant, all of the air whooshed out of your lungs, and you fell flat on your stomach
>striking the hard floor, the impact knocked you dizzy
>you didn’t even have the breath to give a shocked cry of pain
>and your mouth gapes open with failed attempts to draw breath

>But then, you heard the scream of your sister.

>someone grabbed your mane, and yanked your head up
>and behind you someone stepped onto your back, pinning you to the floor
>you gasped noiselessly for air, and it took a moment for your lungs to start working again

>neck bent awkwardly, you were forced to look ahead
>and the sight you saw made your heart feel like it was going to explode

>The third guard, who had been with you, now forcefully held Apple Bloom down
>his foot stood on top of her lower back, and his hand held her tail taut
>Apple Bloom tried to kick out, but he pushed her down, making her cry out with distress

>your brain registered pain and confusion at the same time as the scene around you crumbled
>every muscle cried out as you tried to struggle, but you were immobilized
>still, you tried to say her name, your pulse so hard that you could feel it in your throat
>>
>>29467853
“Apple Bloom! Ap---ahh!”

>the guard’s foot pumped down hard on top of you, driving the air out of your lungs once again
>your sister’s name dies before it can leave your mouth
>Across from you, Master stood unperturbed by all that was happening.
>he took turns looking at you, and then Apple Bloom, doing this over and over

>from across the floor where she lay, you met your little sister’s gaze
>the thoughts that would have been racing through your mind, the joy at seeing her right here in front of you
>it was ruined when you saw the terror in her eyes

>Master bent his head down to look at you
>The hand gripping your mane pulled your head to the right, forcing you to look back at him
>when you saw his face, the icy smile on his lips made your skin go cold

“Ahh. So, she IS your sister! I knew it was true the second I saw your face when you walked in here.”

>The jovial tone was so saccharine sweet that it makes your blood chill in your veins
>it wasn’t sincere
>it wasn’t happy
>it was…
>>
>>29467864
>All of a sudden, you saw the whip in his hand.
>The sight of it made you jolt, like a shock was just sent through your body
>Master smirked at you, and he gritted his teeth
>you’ll never forget that look on his face, long as you live
>the seething rage beneath his smile…

>Apple Bloom saw it, too
>she went pale, and began to try and slip away as he stepped toward her, focusing all of his attention on her
>you don’t know why, but at first it was like you were too shocked, too confused to say anything
>it was like your brain just couldn’t catch up with what was suddenly happening

“No, no, w-wait, w-what’d I… no!”

>Apple Bloom’s shaky voice broke with a heart-rending squeak as Master raised the thin, cordlike whip above his head.
>>
>>29467869
Landscape Anon, here. Have a cliffhanger, because I'm an asshole. Once again, sorry for the long time to wait for an update, but I'm just not able to help it right now. I'm not entirely satisfied with how this update turned out quality wise, but I'm just going to keep on trucking anyway.

And wow, I'm a bit outclassed lately by some of the new guys! Consistent updates, and so many words, too. Awesome to see, and they've been really good stories, too. This thread is awesome. Thanks to all of you guys!
>>
>>29467818
WTF? Not a terrible start, but this is not exactly 'A New Landscape'. Where's our comfie appul slave?
>>
>>29467914
Crying on the bed while we get a flashback.
>>
>>29467914
This was supposed to be a part of the story where Applejack's past was revealed in detail from her own POV. How she got here, what happened, etc. and it includes some horrible stuff that happened to her.

This part isn't going to be so comfy, sorry! I meant it when I said shit would hit the fan, unfortunately.
>>
File: AJABlg.png (2MB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
AJABlg.png
2MB, 1600x1800px
>>29467886
Reading this I can't help but think you are also writing that derpy/aj/ab story. Not that I would mind.

Pretty heartbreaking, but I can't get enough.
>>
>>29467869
Keep up the good work anon
>>
>>29467886
Thanks for update, i know that is a memory that nevertheless fills me with anger
>>
>>29465639
i mean not everything has to be perfect canon, you can just say how it works here and be done with it. I don't think its really going to detract from the story.
>>
>>29467987
You don't need to apologize for that, it's a scene necessary to the story, right?
>>
File: TIeegy6.jpg (318KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
TIeegy6.jpg
318KB, 1280x844px
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/GeEg7ELu

>You woke up to a weight on your chest.
>You open one eye, and see Fluttershy resting there, breathing softly.
>The rest of the ponies, or at least most of them, were sleeping on the floor; using each other’s stomachs as pillows in a giant pile of fluffy fur.
>They’d probably be asleep for several hours more.
>From the doorway, you can see the sun setting, a day already swiftly gone.
>You’d let Rainbow sail the ship while you rested.
>She’d never sailed for so long alone, but without a dock to rest at, it was dangerous for someone to not be at the controls.
>She’d offered to work while you slept, since you clearly needed it after what you’d done.
>Rainbow never asked for details, but you had no doubt the other ponies were already filling her head with stories about how ‘heroic’ you were.
>Like you were a hero for punching a man and running away.
>For fucking up.
>Oh, this was a mistake.
>You’d ruined your life, it was all wrong.
>This was a bad idea.
>You should have just left the damn ponies.
>Regardless, you had a lot of work to do.
>Sliding your hands under Fluttershy, you try to lift her without waking her up.
>And fail.
>Her mouth opens in a wide yawn as her eyes pull open.
>She realizes quickly where she is, rolling herself back to her feet.
>”Oh, sorry. I’m sorry. Your bed just looked so comfortable and warm but there wasn’t enough room on it for both of us. It won’t happen again, I promise, please don’t hurt me.”
“’Shy, it’s fine, I’m not mad.”
>She smiles nervously.
>”Oh, of course. You wouldn’t…hurt us anyway, right? We’re all good ponies.”
“I won’t hurt you, ‘Shy.”
>You stand up.
>”Right.”
>She looks over the sleeping group, still smiling with her nervous grin.
>”So…what do we do now?”
>Hoisting her off the ground, you spin around and drop her on the bed.
“You go back to sleep. I’ll wake you if I need you, okay?”
>>
>>29469135

>Fluttershy refuses to return to sleep.
>”Anon, I want to help, okay? You’re always talking about Rainbow pulling her own weight and I don’t want to be the exception just because I’m not as strong as her. I’ll do anything to help.”
>She bites her lip.
>”Anything.”
>You’re not sleeping with Fluttershy.
>Well, you just did, but not, like, sexually.
“Stop that.”
>She returns to normal.
>You can tell that she honestly wants to help in any way she can, but you’re just not sure how much she can actually take.
>At least not this early in the morning.
>A list of tasks runs through your head.
>There had to be something she could do for you, at least to get her off your back.
>You settle on one that seems easy enough.
“Okay, you want to help?”
>”Yes, Anon, sir.”
“I need you to inspect everyone on the ship.”
>”Inspect?”
“I need to know if anyone is injured, if anyone is pregnant, if anyone is…uh, I dunno, going to cause trouble. I don’t want any surprises, okay? Especially pregnancies. I know what Jacob…did, or tried to do to all of you and I…I don’t know how long, or…”
>”It’s fine, Anon. We understand. It’s not your fault.”
”Thanks.”
>She jumps down from the bed.
“Don’t wake anyone up though. Let the poor girls sleep. Just start with those that rise early.”
>Fluttershy nods.
>”Got it. Can do, Anon, sir.”
>Slowly, Fluttershy trots away, stepping out from under the deck into the bright light.
>You can already see two ponies outside, one comforting another that’s vomiting over the side.
>You had to check on Dash though.
>If there was a problem at the wheel, you’d need to take control.
>She couldn’t do it alone.
>Besides, you couldn’t sleep too well without her beside you anyway.
>>
>>29469138

>You pause for a moment before entering the control room.
>Rainbow is really doing a good job.
>She’s even donned the hat.
>All her training was paying off, even if she didn’t realize it.
>She hovers around the room, checking all the instruments, adjusting the course as needed, directing the one or two ponies too restless to sleep.
>Her coat is flawless, each strand of fur shining in the light.
>You wished you could stroke it.
>Stepping inside, Rainbow pauses slightly before smiling back at you.
>”Anon!”
“Rains.”
>”Thank Celestia you’re awake, these ponies don’t know a thing about sailing a ship.”
“I’d expect so, they’ve probably never even seen a boat before.”
>Neither of you say anything as the other ponies work, doing their best not to draw attention.
>One mumbles silently that they’ve totally, like, seen a boat once.
>Dash walks over and stands in front of you.
>”You know, I never…thanked you for all this. I guess I never actually expected a human to help us like you have. Honestly, I’m still in shock. I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to do. I just…if there’s anything else you need, I’m your mare. Anything.”
>She bites her lip.
“Stop that.”
>She returns to smiling.
“It’ll all be for nothing anyway. All we’re doing is running on stolen time. We will get caught eventually.”
>”And when we are?”
“That’s that. I lose everything.”
>There’s some more silence.
>Rainbow breaks eye contact.
>It’s starting to hit her just how bad everything is.
>”So…Anon, I think we need to ask the question.”
>She leans on the wheel.
>>
>>29469142

>”Because, honestly? So far, all I’ve been doing is sailing us away from the shore. I don’t know where we’re supposed to be going. I don’t know where we even can go. I mean, I’m not a geo…carto…map-person; so maybe there is a place I just don’t know about? Are we going there?”
“There’s nowhere to run, Rainbow.”
>She coughs.
>”Right so…”
“We have enough water to last two months at sea. We eat fish, conserve fuel, we should be fine on those. I was just planning for Fluttershy, we were supposed to be out here longer.”
>”So what’s the plan?”
“I don’t suppose praying that this whole slavery thing blows over in the next two months is a plan?”
>”Anon!”
>She’s starting to get worried, for once.
>”I can’t lose Fluttershy again, please tell me there’s actually something we can do!”
“What were you expecting? That everything would turn out fine? That we’d get off scot-free?”
>”I expected you to know what you’re doing.”
“I do. Mostly.”
>You sigh.
“Look, there is a place. And I’m going to do everything I can to get there. It probably won’t work, but I’ll try, okay?”
>Dash looks a little relieved, but her nervousness still shines through her eyes.
>”Where are we going, Anon?”
“E…
>You pause.
>”Actually, I’ll tell everyone at once. They’re a part of the crew now, it’s only fair. When everyone’s awake, pull anchor and meet me on the deck.”
>Rainbow stands by your side proudly.
>You run a hand through her mane.
“Stay here, Rains. I gotta go check up on some of the ponies. Make sure they’re all right.”
>Rainbow is quiet for a second.
>”Coffee?”
>She sees right through you.
“Yea. She’s going to be trouble, I can feel it. I just hope it can be avoided if we at least try. It’s worth a shot.”
>>
>>29469144

Ignore the greentext error in the previous comment. It's Anon speaking.

>Returning to the cuddle puddle, you count through the ponies, looking for one in particular.
>To your dismay, she’s not there.
>You count again to confirm, and turn around; singling out a random pony.
“Where’s Coffee? If you threw her overboard, I swear I will take every one of you back to Jacob.”
>”W…we put her in the brig, sir…captain.”
>You rub your temples.
“This is a fishing ship. It doesn’t have a brig.”
>The pony is quiet for a moment.
>”We put her in the bathroom. I just wanted to sound sailor-ey.”
“Well, don’t. Just sit quietly, and try not to break anything.”
>While the pony sits down, you sneak through the giant puddle towards the bathroom.
>They’ve propped a chair up against the door to keep it closed, so there’s no doubt that Coffee is still in there.
>You’re not sure how she’s going to react to all this.
>But like it or not, she had no choice.
>Removing the chair, you stepped inside.
>Coffee is sitting with her back to the door, a puddle of…something pooling around her flank.
>You aren’t sure if it’s tears or piss, and you’re not sure which would be worse.
>She doesn’t react as you close the door behind you.
>Scanning the room, your eyes quickly lock on to the other pony in the room.
>She’s light purple, with a two toned, darker purple mane.
>Two dolphins are printed on her butt.
>Finally, someone with ocean experience.
>She looks at you nervously.
>You point at her.
“What are you doing here?”
>The pony stammers.
>”Coff…Coffee panics when she’s alone. Everypony wanted to leave her here despite it, but I thought that was cruel, so they locked me in as well. It’s…not too bad. We’re all used to being locked in small places by now.”
“They locked you in here?”
>The pony shrugs, so you move on.
“How is she?”
>”Give it a moment.
>>
>>29469146

>As if on cue, Coffee lets out a loud wail; throwing her head backwards and staring at the ceiling.
>You can clearly see that there are new bruises over her face, including a very noticeable black eye.
>”Ja…Jacob! Master! I want to go home! I want to go…”
>She chokes.
>”Ho-o-ome.”
>Her screams fade back into an incomprehensible slurry of noise.
>The other pony just looks at you.
>”She’s not taking her freedom well.”
>That was an understatement.
“You know, I can’t help but notice that she didn’t have a black eye before I asked one of you to take care of her.”
>”Don’t look at me! I didn’t touch her.”
“Do you know who did?”
>”It could be anypony. Really, she’s in here for her own protection, not the other way around. Without Jacob…a lot of the other mares have grudges against her, and a way to act on them. And it’s not like they’re in the wrong either. Coffee was…is…not a good pony, sir.”
“But you don’t believe that.”
>”Well…Fluttershy got me thinking, alright? Maybe we do need to just be a little kinder to her. I mean, I don’t even know what she did before being enslaved, I don’t know anything about her and we’re just gonna act like she’s this irredeemable bitch? That’s not right. Everyone deserves a friend.”
“What was your name again?”
>”Sea Swirl, sir.”
“You’re a good girl, Swirl. Get out of here, I bet you’re dying to stretch your legs.”
>Sea Swirl gives you a small bow, and turns around.
>”Yessir. Thank you, sir.”
>The door opens behind you for a moment, before closing again, trapping you with Coffee.
>Stepping forward, you come to rest in the puddle, and squat down.
>Reaching out, you run a hand through her mane.
>She flinches.
>>
>>29469147

“Coffee, I want to help you. I don’t want anyone on this ship hurting you, no matter how much they think you deserve it. You’re here now, and that means you’re under my protection. But I can’t do that if you’re just going to keep pushing me away.”
>”You? Help me? You kidnapped me. You killed my master. You beat me. You broke me. You made my life pointless. And you think I’m going to forgive you? Fuck you.”
“Coffee, I didn’t…”
>”I don’t care. My only joy now is knowing that you, and every pony on this ship, is going back into slavery in chains. It’s only a matter of time. Then I can go home again. Then I can have worth. I can’t wait to see you cry when they pull Rainbow out of your arms.”
>There’s such spite in her voice, such malice.
>She truly hates you from the bottom of her heart.
>You don’t think…there’s anything you can say to change that.
>You stand back up.
“If you ever need help, you only need to ask.”
>”I don’t want your help.”
>Sighing again, you leave the room, the door open behind you.
>Coffee slips out a moment later.
>You guess her fear of being alone is stronger than her fear of being beaten.
>It didn’t matter anyway.
>You had go over what you’d say to the large group of ponies when they woke up.
>>
File: PoaCezC.png (783KB, 1108x864px) Image search: [Google]
PoaCezC.png
783KB, 1108x864px
>>29469150
Just a small update this time. Nothing big, just a nice, slow progression after the events of last time. Don't worry, things will pick up again soon enough.

Sorry it took so long, I had personal troubles.
>>
>>29469152
hmm really need to do something about her.

A pic of the size and type of ship you see the celestia as would help. Did we ever get a head count on the ponies? wind rider is not there is he?
>>
Do most of the stories here end with emancipation?
>>
>>29469509
No. That's usually beyond the scope of the greens here. More about them recovering from abusive previous owners. And them find finding what happiness they can. Usually with a compassionate anon.
>>
File: 1486044786652.png (378KB, 1432x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1486044786652.png
378KB, 1432x1399px
>>29469222
I've tried not to describe the boat too much to avoid revealing the fact that I know nothing about boats, but I imagine it would look something like this, only with extra room at the back to facilitate the net, and without the nets sticking out the sides.

I think my final count was ten ponies, counting Dash and Shy. A pretty small amount, but it's a pretty small boat. Wind Rider is one of them.

>>29469509
No.
>>
File: Ship.jpg (1MB, 1740x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Ship.jpg
1MB, 1740x1103px
>>29469558
>tfw you put the wrong image.
>>
>>29469558
>it would look something like this
man that's a cute boat. 9/10 would cuddle
>>
>>29469588
I hope you don't really have any more plans for him. just wanna forget...

>>29469588
thankya
>>
File: 1486865585848.jpg (1MB, 3507x3472px) Image search: [Google]
1486865585848.jpg
1MB, 3507x3472px
>>29469593
Do not ride the Vinyl.
>>
Corona a dead mare. A DEAD MARE.
>>
>>29469696
Good riddance to bad garbage.
>>
>>29469668
Do ride the Vinyl.
>>
>>29469702
>bad garbage

k fagfag now go eat your vegetables
>>
>>29469668
>>29469754
>humanized/eqgshit
Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>
>>29469762
I'm not saying the story is garbage. I'm saying Corona is a bad pony that deserves to die for attempting to murder her master. She should be a dead mare.
>>
>>29469780
I'm sorry, is this better?
>>
>>29469787
>subservient slave mare prepared to serve her master in bed in any way she's commanded
Yes, much better.
>>
File: 1353238.png (287KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
1353238.png
287KB, 1280x877px
>>29469754
No, seriously, ride the Vinyl. She really needs the exercise.
>>
>>29469783
Corona did nothing wrong.
Sparky did nothing wrong.
The only bad pony is Shiny for siding with the humans instead of helping a fellow pony escape.
>>
>>29469799
>A slave
>Growing fat

Something's not right here.
>>
>>29469851
Maybe her master has a fat fetish. Or he just pampers his ponies and treats them like pets instead of slaves.
>>
>>29469879
>Vinyl has to watch her toned and athletic figure slowly deteriorate for the pleasure of her new master.
>Every day it becomes harder and harder to do the things she loves, and eventually, even basic tasks.
>Her master doesn't care.
>He likes to taunt her with pictures of what she used to look like.
>She feels trapped under her own weight.
>She cries at night because she was prepared to get raped, but not to have her body violated this thoroughly.

I guess it is kinda sexy. I think fat is discouraged here though, so I better stop before everyone wakes up.
>>
>>29467317
I will not take advice from a sodomite
>>
>>29469944
Fat fetish makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>29467997
>derpy/aj/ab

Which one is that? I haven't read it I don't think
>>
>>29469814
Green about a successful poner slave revolt when?
>>
File: 332560saddledlyra.png (228KB, 458x534px) Image search: [Google]
332560saddledlyra.png
228KB, 458x534px
Lyra is a very good slave mare.
>>
>>29470129
I was trying to write one a while ago, but people didn't seem to like the setup very much. It was the Twilight one where she was a filly sneaking out after curfew.
>>
>>29470450
Ah, that one.

I'll be honest, I (and I think other people) mistook what you were setting that up for: It seemed like an easy lead-in to 'Twilight gets a whipping', a simple horror tale of the cruel abuses of slavery. It didn't get across that it was the leadup to a revolt at all.

Frankly, if you were to pick it up again I think people would appreciate it.
>>
>>29470113
The PhysicsAnon one
>>
>>29470855
Landscape here. That one wasn't me!
>>
>>29469944
>>29470096
Pudgy mares can be nice.
Problem with fat-fetishist is that it devolve very fast into 300+ pounds horror show.
>>
>>29469142
>>One mumbles silently that they’ve totally, like, seen a boat once.
kek
even as exslaves ponies are still adorable
>>
>>29471555
There's pudgy/chubby and then there's "I need a forklift to get up".
>>
>>29469135
>The rest of the ponies, or at least most of them, were sleeping on the floor; using each other’s stomachs as pillows in a giant pile of fluffy fur.

This sound comfy and adorable
>>
>>29469150
God, you've actually managed to make me feel bad for a pony who did actually betray all the other ponies around her and aid in their rape. Poor thing is so broken she just wants to have some approval and shelter with someone, even if she knows they'll hurt her. She's fucked up.

Looking forward to seeing where, actually, they properly go.

>>29469558
>Ten ponies, counting Dash
>Nine ponies fled out of Jacob's original 15
>At least one stallion, so no more than eight mares
>He had ten mares originally, counting Coffee
So, at least two mares stayed behind. I wonder who they were...

Also yes, giant pony cuddle puddle sound hideously adorable. I want to see Anon take part in this at least once, to show they all trust him.

...how do you manage to mix such cuteness with such pain?
>>
>>29449562
all options are shit

i choose something like:
tell noone, but i have an ace in my pack to blackmail them if neccesary
>>
>>29471915
You're a little late. The story's progressed.
>>
>>29471998
yea noticed when i found the next update
>>
>>29469152
Arrange your affairs first and not worry, you have given us something good to read and do not worry about the absence we will be attentive to your work
>>
>>29469787
But he seems to have stomach pain and is waiting for you to use your hand to massage his soft, fluffy and adorable tummy
>>
>>29472383
>he
Excuse me?
T-that's Vinyl Scratch
>>
>>29472399
True, error of writing

But SHE seems to have stomach pain and is waiting for you to use your hand to massage his soft, fluffy and adorable tummy
>>
>>29472411
>error of writing
>his
Is English your not first language? Or are you just not a meticulous writer?
>>
File: 1483880548141.png (686KB, 607x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483880548141.png
686KB, 607x1024px
>>29472433
English is not my language and I appreciate the spelling clarifications from the other participants, and I also like to be meticulous

I wonder how much it costs to keep your pony well-grommed? Do they need to be cleaned regularly or is it once a week or more, do I have to pay a veterinarian to take care of it or do I need a garden hose, a bucket and a detergent bottle?
>>

>Well, you better just go in there and pretend like nothing's wrong.
>You quickly grab and your furs, entering the clearing normally.
>They both turn towards you and you realize that the white mage is a woman.
>She's tan and looks a couple years younger than you, maybe 22 or 23 years old?
>She's got dark brown hair too, but in terms of body type, you can't tell much because of the flowing white and red robes.
"Hey Star, who's your friend there?
>You try to crane your neck a bit to maybe see Star's side of the conversation.
>"Guardian...Silence...hunting for..."
>Most of it is blocked, but it seems like she was just asking about her situation.
>You aren't sure what the guardian bit is about, though.
>You white mage stares at you for a minute, before turning to Star.
>"Star? I thought you said your name was Twilight Sparkle?"
>Well, it looks like she speaks common.
>You actually aren't sure if most tribals speak common.
>You always sort of figured they had their own language and only a few spoke common.
>Although, that could still be true.
>Star turns around, writing where you both can see.
>"It's Anon's nickname for me, based off of my cutie mark design"
>"Huh, I guess I can see that."
>The white mage turns to face you, a slightly angry expression on her face.
>"So you're the black mage escorting a unicorn, yeah?"
>She says that like you just kicked her dog or something.
>Although the escort thing is technically true, you figure Star didn't mention anything about the whole 'he bought me as a slave thing'
>Well, you best remain civil.
"Yep, that's me. Is there something wrong with that?"
>The anger drains away from her face, as if it were all empty bluster and bluff.
>>
>>29472533

>"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you're a decent guy. Most unicorns who meet with black mages, well..."
>She trails off, glancing back at Star.
"Yeah, a lot of black mages-"
>She cuts you off by waving her hands.
>"Let's just say I'm glad you aren't one of those black mages."
"I guess I'm glad for that, too. It's definitely not as much fun traveling alone."
>Her expression darkens a bit.
>"Yeah, if not for Twilight, I probably would've attacked on sight"
>Her face turns into an expression of mock rage
"I'm honestly more pissed at the fact you're hanging out with a unicorn! Do you know how few people actually spend this much time with a real unicorn?"
"Really I thought you tribals spent most of your time 'hanging out' with unicorns?"
>Her expression darkens at the use of the word tribal and Star looks nervously between the two of you.
>But the look disappears and she smiles
>"I don't really appreciate the word 'tribal', but while unicorns are holy figures, few are allowed to see them."
>She points a thumb at Star
>"Imagine my surprise when I see a unicorn tending to fire in the middle of the woods."
>Star begins writing again, quick strokes scratching out a simple message.
>"Well, it was getting dark soon and I wasn't sure when you would be back. I figured you'd need a fire for the meat anyway."
>The white mage laughs, the sound echoing through the forest.
>"I came over and introduced myself to Twilight, but I guess I haven't introduced myself to you."
>She pulls down her hood and sticks out her hand
>"Name's Gloria"
>Well, it can't hurt to try and be friends.
"Anon. But it sounds like you already know that."
>"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Twilight told me all about you."
>Crap. Maybe you can get her to fill you in?
"O-oh really? What did she say?"
>Star looks a little nervous too and she isn't very good at hiding it
>>
>>29469509
Quite a number of stories die prematurely, so you can't tell about them. But no, most that have ended include neither legal emancipation nor freedom.

Some don't even have laws allowing for free ponies. Though a few, like Changing Lifestyle and Employment is Mandatory, the main ponies remain slaves because it offers legal protections that being free doesn't.

Lurkernon's short (Life Grew All Around Her) has it. Alternate (by another author) Happy Ending to Regards Anon does.

Changing Lifestyle and now Celestia's Maiden Voyage have some legal emancipation.

Deal is a Deal has an indenture system that seems to be intentionally temporary.
>>
>>29472548

>"Just about how you found her wandering up north and offered to help her and all that"
>She waves the question away, seemingly not wanting to talk about things you supposedly both know.
"About that, do you think you could cure Star's Silence? You white mages can cure things like this, right?"
>Gloria gets a sheepish look on her face.
>"Yeah, a lot can..."
>She rubs the back of her head, looking at the ground.
>"I can't do that, sorry."
"Okay, sorry for asking, I guess..."
>"Enh, I don't care too much. Not like I don't know white magic, just not all of it."
>She gets and pulls up her hood.
>"Well I better get going, maybe I'll see you two down the road."

>>Invite her to at least stay for dinner.
>>Ask her if where she's headed is the same way as you and Star. Maybe she can travel with you?
>>Let her leave. While being seen with a white mage won't get you killed, you certainly wouldn't be very popular unless you went a bit further south.

My Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/ReebAnon
>>
>>29470087
Correctness of a statement is independent of the speaker. Even if you do believe that Oscar Wilde was a poor host and cruel to his guests (the crime of Sodom's citizens), would you believe the clear day sky green if he said it was blue?
>>
>>29471870
One was the already pregnant mare whose room he first entered.

>>29472488
well-groomed

Rarity hits the spa weekly. That's implied to be a little excessive though. I feel like it's implied they can keep themselves clean in the show.
Unless you clip it, they have so much hair that even inexpensive conditioner is likely to get expensive though.
>>
>>29472597
Another was the mare that refused to leave if Coffee was coming.
>>
>>29472550
Do some stories delve into how the enslavement came about in the first place?
>>
>>29472822
The aforementioned A Deal's a Deal and Fire & Sky go into pretty good detail onto how ponies got to be enslaved. Though Fire and Sky skips a bit on the details in the middle

Ponies were faced with multiple plagues and a war for resources with the griffons that pretty much crippled their infrastructure, and when portals first opened up the griffons convinced the humans to fight on their side of the war and forced Equestria to surrender. They took charge of it and the griffons themselves 'for their own good' but there is sort of a gap explaining how the ponies went from being on the losing side of a war to being forced into chattel slavery.
>>
>>29472848
Fascinating, thanks.

Have to say I'm enjoying Lurkernon's Fire and Sky and being about halfway through I've picked up on the origin but that gap will be annoying.
>>
>>29472925
Honestly it's most likely for the best.

Slavery of an intelligent alien race in a modern setting is borderline impossible to justify from a writing standpoint, even ones that make the most sense like A Deal's a Deal where it's less cruel and more necessity hits a few plot bumps when you question why its legal to forcibly breed mares for profit. I feel it's most enjoyable when you don't try and focus on the 'why' too much.
>>
>>29473014
Wasn't tg/n backpedaling on a lot of the horrible stuff and having it be not exactly legal but close enough people could get away with it because corrupt cops or something?
>>
>slave mare bought as a filly by a newly married couple
>they aren't particularly cruel to her but at the same time don't exactly treat her as family or even a beloved pet
>she lives a boring life of mediocrity and moderate labor mostly as a house servant for several years until she nears adulthood
>is depressed and lonely, starved for affection and for contact with other ponies
>master and mistress pretty much ignore her when they don't need her to do something for them
>one day they have a baby
>mare feels strangely protective over the little one
>as the baby grows up into a toddler, and then to a young child, they become inseparable
>both parents are so absorbed with their work that their child falls victim to the same loneliness and lack of affection
>it's not that they don't love their boy, their hearts are in the right place most of the time, but one too many times they've put work before little league games, or birthdays
>they come home one night to find slave mare sleeping next to little anon who has cried himself to sleep yet again
>finally realize that this has been a nightly ritual for longer than they ever imagined
>the two huddled together, the only source of love the other has in the world
>parents vow to change
>one of them quits work altogether
>the other steps down into a position of less authority and responsibility
>it means times will be tough financially, but it's time to start putting their son first
>it only took them ten years to realize it...
>they promise they'll be more attentive and caring
>not just to their son, but to little slave mare as well
>they're killed in a car accident soon after, never having a chance to make good on their promise
>slave mare is helpless and lets out tormented wails as her little 'nonny is torn away from her and thrust into the foster care system as she's hauled off to auction
>>
>>29473220
what a boring, unoriginal prompt
>>
>>29473220
That reminds me, more Honey when?

>>29469144
>"E..."
>No one paying attention to this.

Oh shit, Anon's gonna take them to Ethiopia.
>>
>>29473274
Fuck that. We all know they're going to Eddie's Discount Glue Factory.
>>
>>29473274
>>29473282
Nah, they are simply heading East.
>>
>>29473220
It needs a continuation.

As the slave mare is sold and the child is adopted.

Time passes and emancipation frees the ponies.

Now that she is free dedicates her life to look for 'son' for the whole nation
>>
>>29473328
>they have a teary reunion 20 years after they were separated
>anon has a child of his own now
>and the mare has a little filly as well
>they move in together and their babies grow up best friends in a world where ponies are finally free
>>
>>29473357
Happy Ending for me
>>
>>29473294
No way.
Bilbo and Frodo sailed to the west.
Conan sailed to the west.
No one of any consequence ever sails to the east.
The east is shit.
>>
>>29466743
The usual. Writes for a different thread right now.
>>
>>29473469
HE'S CHEATING ON US?!
>what thread?
>>
>>29472559
>>>Let her leave. While being seen with a white mage won't get you killed, you certainly wouldn't be very popular unless you went a bit further south.
we dont need friends we have a unicorn.
>>
>>29473530
Friendship is magic.
Magic is what powers fireballs.
More friends means more fireballs.
Why would you turn down more fireballs?
>>
>>29473554
>off by one
Fireballs confirmed shit, we need a healer
If she wants to stay then only until the city, no more than that
>>
>>29466743
Trainer Anon discovers that his boss is stealing from his associates and they in gratitude give him a juicy reward and deliver to him Maud, finally free they return to the continent and live together and happy
>>
>>29472559
Invite her to at least stay for dinner. You should get to know more about her, first.
>>
>>29472559
>>>Invite her to at least stay for dinner.
We probably have a giant abundance of meat right now after getting all those pelts, and while we don't have to be all buddy, buddy one small kind gesture could sway things in the future.

Plus she can fuck off right afterwards, it's not like we're asking her to stay the night.
>>
File: Coffee_Cream6.png (367KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_Cream6.png
367KB, 661x1024px
/r/ing green where anon breaks stallions into qt traps
>>
>>29473795
wrong thread faglord
>>
>>29473795
It's not explicitly against the rules, but you will be rowing upstream on this thread. But if you write, I would read.
>>
>>29473518
Royal Guard with a qt spaghettibat, and then he ditched her to play normiewatch in RGRE.
>>
>>29472559
>>>Invite her to at least stay for dinner.
seems like a good choice.
>>
>>29472559
I'm just a teeeensy bit suspicious of someone who finally gets to meet the legendary creature they idolize, and then goes "k bye see you later!" immediately after.

Keep her around at least for dinner, and keep a wary eye on her too.
>>
File: 1487015418419.png (97KB, 208x313px) Image search: [Google]
1487015418419.png
97KB, 208x313px
>>29473864
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>29474070
It was right after we started asking about her magic as well. Coincidence? I think not!
>>
>>29474100
Will you ever come back to finish Trainer Anon?
>>
>>29474117
Don't know sometimes. I'm a whimful faggot is the thing. I still have RGRE projects I'm in the middle of and I've been thinking about writing for Reverse Trap and another thread that's not on /mlp/.

Having that said, I don't like leaving things unfinished. And I also cruise by and see the 'I miss trainer' meme and it does make me feel like I really shouldn't have dropped it and left you guys hanging, but I know I'd have just made the story shit and stopped having fun if I forced it.

The big issue is that the general tone is hard for me to deal with. Slave Pony thread content is usually pretty somber, tense writing, and though it has a lot of cute relief, it's not as casual as the stuff I'm writing now. Trainer in particular is pretty dismal at times, and that's pretty emotionally draining to create. I write a lot for personal catharsis, and lately I just haven't had the need to get anything too dark out of my system.

If you want something with a similar tone, check my pastebin for a story called Tacet. It may tide you over for at least a few moments.

I intend to return to it, but I can't give anyone a schedule on anything since I can't predict myself.
>>
>>29472848
Yeah, there's a fuckton of ideas that I was holding in the background but never quite elaborated on. I had a pseudo-timeline worked out with the full story - neither Spitfire nor Giselle are objective narrators and tell their sides of the story - but ultimately found it best to skimp on the details: As >>29473014 points out, the leap from POWs or refugees under indentured servitude to full-on slavery is a shaky one at best, and sometimes the implication of something can be better for the sake of the narrative than the full story.
>>
>>29474278
Take your time then. We'll all still be here when you're ready to continue.
>>
I'd like to see a story with a bit of a happier tone. Ponies are happy and content as slaves, and while slavery is legal there are laws in place to protect them from downright cruelty, neglect, and abuse. Maybe it's been a few generations and the only living ponies don't miss Equestria because they never lived there. They don't yearn for freedom because they've been taught from birth by their elders that there is no greater honor for a pony than to be chosen by a human master. That this is their place in the world - to such an extent that ponies even get jealous of once another over being bought.

And people, in general, just kind of treat them like exotic pets since realistically there's no practical application of pony slavery.
>>
>>29474336
We had a story with a similar setup where such a pony was bought as a gift for a kidanon with abusive parents.
>>
>>29474345
I remember that one, it had the potential to be a really good story, sorry that it never went anywhere.
>>
File: CuuNpWrWgAE6lvt.jpg (92KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CuuNpWrWgAE6lvt.jpg
92KB, 1200x675px
>>29474070
>>29474109
Nothing suspicious here
>>
>>29472848
Celestia's Maiden Voyage and Deal is a Deal are the main ones I can think of with any details.

>>29473014
Yeah. They do put some work into it.
"They're not human so there's less sympathy to begin with,"
"The war fucked up the entire world's infrastructure, food supply, and population, so we need the labor."
"We have refugees/PoWs that we need to do something with."
and "They legitimately committed some nasty war crimes, plus there was a lot of anti-pony propaganda during, so many humans consider slavery a justifiable punishment."

But I do agree with you, all that only makes suspension of disbelief a little easier, not unnecessary. Especially considering any story that's got like, multiple generations of slavery going on.
For example, for Employment is Mandatory, I almost assume we're supposed to guess Discord did it.

>>29473200
Yes, one of the few big flaws in that story was the need to ret-con the breeding to be a weird, "sell the contract of a recent dam so that a rich person can treat the foal like a pet."
In theory the pony agreed to the breeding right up until she didn't. Hard to guess the legality, it seems fully legal to put ponies classed for entertainment into sex work.

And yeah, people specifically get away with hunting a pony for sport because of corrupt cops.
>>
File: multipleOrgasms.png (441KB, 901x500px) Image search: [Google]
multipleOrgasms.png
441KB, 901x500px
>>29474278
>Ephemeral writing for RevTrap
>>
>>29474278
Tacet was really good. Now I want more bittersweet.

For the lazy: http://pastebin.com/xFvs0b69
>>
>>29474630
Good, but we should probably try not to drift off topic too much
>>
>>29465639
>>29463401
>>29463312
I'm still undecided on whether or not I should rewrite this section. It's a critical portion of the story and I CAN redo it, but I'm not sure if it's as major a flaw as I think. I could just sign it off as a headcanon or judgment error on Starlight's part, but that seems lazy. I dunno. For anyone caught up on my story, please cast your votes.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12335887
>>
>>29465412
Lol, twilight's fucking face here.
>>
File: 1486624561081.png (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486624561081.png
135KB, 800x600px
Remember to give your pones clear, understandable, and sensible names.
>>
>>29474336
>They don't yearn for freedom because they've been taught from birth by their elders that there is no greater honor for a pony than to be chosen by a human master. That this is their place in the world - to such an extent that ponies even get jealous of once another over being bought.

That doesn't sound happy, downright creepy is more like it. Just say you want porn.
>>
>>29475624
I want porn.
>it's the degeneracy inside that counts
>>
>>29473864
royal guard is ok but the current big stories were just getting a bit convoluted for me. maybe i should go check it out again.
>>
>>29475107
>I'm not sure if it's as major a flaw as I think
its not, don't sweat it so much.
>>
>>29475725
>>29473864
Eph wrote his bat pony thing for RGRE, not Guardsmares by the way.
>>
File: 826756.png (457KB, 1148x1679px) Image search: [Google]
826756.png
457KB, 1148x1679px
Applebump
>>
>>29473795
I would read it.
Sadly there is a bunch of insecure faggots here who seem to think that gayness is somehow contagious via text, and that you can't enjoy a story about fags without being a fag yourself.
So write it, but don't read the comments.
>>
>>29476133
I want to ride the applehorse
>>
File: 152166.png (33KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
152166.png
33KB, 489x489px
>>29476378
Me too, Anon.
>>
File: 1487057764015.png (110KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487057764015.png
110KB, 631x595px
More Voyage when?
Dash is really opening up to Anon, I love it. I need more.
>>
File: 103.png (203KB, 538x549px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
203KB, 538x549px
>>29472550
>Celestia's Maiden Voyage
>legal emancipation.

I think you may be getting confused. There's nothing legal about what Anon's doing.
Ironically, if Anon had set sail from any other shore in the world besides the USA, all slaves on his ship would technically be immediately freed, as per my understanding of the U.N.'s international maritime laws. I may be completely wrong though, I don't know anything about international maritime law.

>>29476633
It'll come when it does.
>>
>>29476690
Maybe if they went to Canada, but I do not know if international laws apply to ponies
>>
>>29477029
FisherAnon should totally set course for Esquimalt, BC!
>>
>>29477029
International law applies, human rights don't (probably until we make contact with ETs or something)
>>
>>29477137
And the rights of the animals?
>>
>>29477198
Not sure if there's international legislation regarding animal rights (other than the protection of endangered species).
If there is, it would apply to them, until the human rights are modified (or not) to include species with Human level of intelligence
>>
>>29477222
In other words, we have a huge gray area the size of the Arizona crater as far as pony rights are concerned, too clever to be protected by animal rights but unable to be protected by human rights because they are not .

That means you need a new law code, a law that protects intelligent creatures that do not come from the Earth.
>>
>>29477253
They're so cute they don't need rights.
Who would hurt them?
>>
>>29477300
I'm sure Jacob and you would be good friends.
>>
>>29477300
>They're so cute they don't need rights.
>Who would hurt them?

Imagine someone who does not feel so cute and special than those beatiful, fluffy, adorable tummies and warm noses pretty creatures
>>
>>29477300
A lot of people. Psychopaths.
>>
>>29477300
No idea
>>
>>29477447
>>29477466
>>29477954
You wouldn't make a cute pony mare your slave, right?
>>
>>29477975
Not literally.

But if we live under a system of law that oppresses such creatures by denying them their freedom then it would acquire it to protect it, not as a slave, as someone who needs help and protection and I can give it to him
>>
>>29477975
Inferior species are best placed in a life of caring servitude at the feet of their betters. It is to their benefit and ours to take them into bondage.
>>
New point of discussion, based on something I realized earlier after re-reading Slaveventure:
>Corona vanishes from her room without a trace and escapes straight through security
>Cadance is surprised by it
>Bon Bon claims she had no part in it
>Anonymous doesn't seem to know anything about it
>Sunburst said his Haycartes' Method plan had already been tested
>He was building the plan because he thought it's what Cadance would actually want from him
Is literally nobody questioning this? What could be closer to what he thought Cadance would want then helping a tortured mare escape? We've just had the answer to where Corona went dropped into our laps, and it's a fucking doozy. Sunburst's not just planning some shit for the distant future, he's already getting ponies out of the camp!
>>
>>29478203
Would you do it with an inferior species?
>>
>>29478266
The writer never gave details about the escape and nobody cares, it was just something that happened and we all agreed
>>
>>29478266
I thought it was pretty heavily implied Anon helped her escape, as an apology for how he treated her.
>>
>>29478203
You're right, I'd gladly be my waifu's slave
>>
>>29478480
This, desu
>>
File: tumblr_lqwzxwN9o21qmt1g9o1_1280.png (395KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqwzxwN9o21qmt1g9o1_1280.png
395KB, 640x427px
>>29477975
And you?
>>
>>29478480
Same desu. But only in the bedroom. I'd promise her a night of complete freedom and dominance as long as she put out. I would cum instantly if she used that opportunity to buck me square in the chest and pin me down, securing her shock collar on me, before hate fucking me over and over again until I'm the one whimpering and moaning like a slut.
>>
File: belly_rubs__by_pridark-d9xypjo.jpg (76KB, 845x945px) Image search: [Google]
belly_rubs__by_pridark-d9xypjo.jpg
76KB, 845x945px
>>
>>29478635
Well....
>>
File: large.jpg (122KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
122KB, 1280x853px
I hope the stores let me enter with my ponies when I go shopping
>>
>>29478674
>taking your ponies to Target
You don't deserve to own ponies.
>>
>>29478687
At least I have ponies
>>
>>29478266
Mind = blown
But Anon would notice if there were any more than just her missing. No labour camp would not have a daily headcount.
>>
>>29478266
I'd always assumed Anon was the one who'd let her go.
>>
>>29476690
No misunderstanding, miswriting. That was supposed to be "illegal".
>>
File: Spartacus.gif (57KB, 280x195px) Image search: [Google]
Spartacus.gif
57KB, 280x195px
>>29470129
>implying poners can put up a successful revolt
>>
>>29475107
>Almost a full day
>6 replies
Come on faggots, I know there's a lot of you reading from the Pastebin hits. I feel like it needs rewriting but I'm not going to interrupt the story arc if I don't need to.
>>
>>29479288
Look, Starlight said some things were different compared to the show. The show was wrong on that. There you go, now chill the fuck out.
>>
>>29479288
It's Starlight. Her entire character is just one big excuse to pull shit out of your ass. It's not that big a deal.
>>
>>29433897
>that pic is not on derpibooru
Come on, you need preserve the glorious Russian lewds somewhere, put that shit there right now
>>
>>29479924
Is it not in the image archive?
>>
>>29479924
Actually, the original pic is on derpibooru. https://www.derpibooru.org/1360573

The reason why you might not be able to find the version I'm using is because I've had a friend remove the russian text.

>>29479952
You're right but I just added it to the archive. I've been busy lately and haven't had the chance to add it.
>>
Mare is for raping.
>>
File: large.png (972KB, 1280x1008px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
972KB, 1280x1008px
>>29480311
That's just not true.
Mare is for gentle loving.
>>
>>29480311
And breeding. We can't forget to create more ponies for the next generation. Ponies that love humans like they should, instead of pining for a lost homeland. Can't let the slavery end after one generation.
>>
>>29480417
>Loving a slave

Wouldn't that make it really hard to put it in the slave box?
>>
>>29480618
The idea is that they love you and therefore want to please you. It uses positive reinforcement rather than negative, circumventing the use of slave boxes in obedience training.
>>
>>29480311
>abusing your slave
i bet your house is full of other broken and dirty things, too, straight out of RE7 or something. Even I, almost a NEET, keep my place damn near immaculate and everything in working order. you don't deserve to own one.
>>
>>29480784
>Abuse

It's not abuse if that's what she was made to do. No one ever looks at a punching bag and worries if they've hurt its feelings. Same with sex toys.
>>
>>29480821
>cracked hooves
>scars on forelegs from cuts
>slash across face
that's not sex, anon. there are threads about that kind of shit on /trash/
>>
>>29480852
What? Threads for edgelords and their grimdark torture and rape fetish?
>>
>>29480852
Just because it's rough doesn't mean it's not sex. And if she was made for raping, what's the problem?
>>
>>29480311
Would you like to be raped?
>>
I love this general, but so many people fall for the most obvious bait...
>>
>>29480998
Not particularly, no.
>>
>>29481019
Your Master does not care about your opinion, he will only take you until he is satisfied or bored with you
>>
Corona a bad pony.
>>
New thread: >>29481052
>>
>>29481044
And with that, Thread 96 is over.
>>
>>29480311
Well, I thought he was just a loser, but not that he was a mentally ill guy who thinks he's a filli.

Maybe that's why he likes being raped

bye loser
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.