[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show Aspects That Should Come Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I want cockatrix's long overdue glorious return and I want yellowquiet to tame it and have it hang around her cottage like a normal animal.
>>
Diamond Dogs.
>>
Changelings
>>
>>29432416
Actually I think I'd rather they never return, now that they've been neutered.

That part of the show has been soiled. And the only rightful destiny for soil is to be buried under the ground and forgotten.
>>
>>29432429
Agreed.

Perhaps it'd be better off to say Changelings should come back, while nuLings should slowly starve to death because they unintentionally fucked up their typical feeding methods.
>>
Applejack's parents.
>>
>>29432397
>Celestia doing... well, anything helpful
>Lore actually mattering over the course of more than one episode
>Oldlings
>Treebrary
>>
>>29432397
Pinkie sense (twitchy tail) wasn't on the show since S1
>>
>>29432397
Golden Oak Library
>>
>>29432446
Where were you when treebrary became kill?

>>29432444
Checked and kekd
>>
>>29432397
Snails needs to come back
the same could be applied to Trixie and Gilda,who despite the hate,deserves another chance,we dont know how the heck griffons fit in Equestria without actual backstory

the only ones who wont get of what it's posted above,will be the fans of the fandom
>>
>>29432397
I want Twilight to become a unicorn again. Alicorn made her a Mary Sue and completely removed her actual way of acting, aka a loveable nerd who is always worried about her teacher's opinion. Also miss the treebrary. Now all she is is that old main character who got a gay map and a stupid castle and is being replaced by Starlight. Why do i have some shitty feeling that Twi will lose the element of magic to Starlight or some bull shit.
>>
>>29432397
I liked when Apple Bloom said, "that /cock/ thingy"
>>
>>29432474
^^^^^^this^^^^^
MLP became a different show entirely after Twilight became an alicorn

before you fags start bullying me - not better or worse because that a matter of preference, I'm just saying it's different
>>
>>29432397
pony shimmer
>>
>>29432524
This.
>>
>>29432474
How would you like it if in Phineas and Ferb, Phineas became the Mayor of Danville, his backyard was replaced with a 10 acre park, and then he got replaced by another kid with a triangular head called Vaddeus?

In all honesty, it would've become complete shit.
>>
File: 1483505366517.gif (812KB, 562x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483505366517.gif
812KB, 562x540px
>>29432524
>>29432567
>>
>>29432640
>not knowing how to use the meme arrows
>>
>>29432652
Cap this reply to make your first day more memorable, Anon

A quarter will get your picture taken so you can see how stupid you looked
>>
>>29432680
who are you calling a newfag
>>29432640
or
>>29432652
>>
>>29432640
>>29432652
While we're talking about things we'd like ot see more often, ponies doing air quotes with the crook of their arms should be on that list.

And wing-hands.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.