[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, Flurry is a baby. I don't know how things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 1400033279740.png (92KB, 311x302px) Image search: [Google]
1400033279740.png
92KB, 311x302px
>"Anon, Flurry is a baby. I don't know how things are on Earth, but around here, that's not an acceptable thing to do."
>>
>>29431193
What? Dude, I call all my friends kids little assholes & autists.
>>
>>29431193
Don't be a pussy she'll love the Death Coaster
>>
>>29431193
I got drunk at her age all the time. It'll be fine
>>
File: t.jpg (23KB, 348x480px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
23KB, 348x480px
It's just a trick, bro
>>
>>29431193
AYY YO, PREPARE TO BE BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED MUDDAFUKKA
YOU, YO WIFEY AND YO GURL
>>
File: 1418266041894.jpg (111KB, 1060x700px) Image search: [Google]
1418266041894.jpg
111KB, 1060x700px
I'm sorry, Shining. I know she likes to watch us play, but I should have noticed the warning on the side of the box: ages eight and up. I'd hate for Flurry to hurt herself trying to swallow one of these tiny pieces! I'll wait until she's a little older before she can join in. Maybe she'll like painting the little figurines?

Let's put the box on a shelf somewhere safe, go back to bed, and forget all about this.
>>
>>29431193

Fine. Given that she blew holes through a few stories of the palace, I suppose putting the binkie on her horn wouldn't stop things from happening.
>>
>>29431210

>your parents didn't rub your gums down with booze when you were teething
>>
Oh awesome a reason to repost this stuff!

>The baby stares at you and you stare back at her
>Does she want something?
"What do you want?"
>The foal known as Flurry Heart tilts her head to the side a little
>Candyass and Shining whatever left her in your care, much against all the protests you gave them
>But then she opens up her mouth wide and keeps staring at you
>right into your eyes for some reason
"Food?"
>She extends her tongue out
"You're really hungry?"
>her eyes suddenly go full bedroom eyes
>You gulp
"Want to eat in the bedroom?"
>Some saliva drips down from the tip of her extened tongue and a rosy blush starts to form on her cheeks as her eyes becoem even more bedroomy
>"Aaaah~"
>You're sweating loudly
"You want to-"
>She suddenly grabs your hand with her teeny tiny hooves and takes your finger in her mouth
>And then she sucks on it and moves yoru hand so your finger moves back and forth inside her mouth
>It's warm, moist and slippery
>She bats her eyes at you seductively
>Oh boy you are going to hell
>long story short, you made sure to feed her lots of thick gooey "milk" straight from your flesh bottle
>And she swallowed all of it like a good girl
>>
>>29431193
"But I just asked her who's a good fil-"
>"NOT ACCEPTABLE"
>"Oh, don't mind him, anon...Shiny, honey, you are a bit tired, that's all"
>"MY BABY IS AUTOMATICALLY GOOD"
"...s-sure she is..."
>>
You can't end up in hell if you're already in it!

>Ever since after the "incident" things have been uncomfortable between you and the baby pony
>Everytime you're left alone with her she licks her lips with a familiar look in her eyes and opens up her mouth and signals for you to put stuff in it with her hoof
>And the eyes she's giving you make no mistake convoying what exactly it is she wants in her mouth
>But that's not all, everytime you are made to hold the baby she eyes you in a lewd manner instead of her usual cute way she does with her parents or their friends
>No, with you she's appearing very amorous and...ready...
>And as suchs you are standing around uncomfortably with the baby in your arms as Twilight and Cadance talk about something and Shining Armor is off to somewhere doing whatever or a castle maid
>But you are once again sweating, but this time stealthily since you do not want to draw any attention to yourself
>For little princess Flurry Heart is grinding her crotch area against your arm as you hold her
>There's a mischievous grin on her face accompanied by an aroused rosy blush adoring her cheeks as she presses her little foalhood more into your while moving about
>Everytime a guest might be comign too close for comfort or pays attention to her she instantly stops and switches into her innocent baby mode, but once the danger of being discovered is gone she instantly gets back to being a horndog
>But now she is letting moans escape her mouth, making your heart jump into your throat everytime it happens
>She's touching her body own body lewdly in your arms with one hoof as you cradle the naughty foal, and using the other one to try to muffle her moans
>The naughty look on her face has changed into one of bliss and she's moving around more violently, also making more sounds in the process
>>
>>29431293
>A few curious eyes glance in your direction and you can feel your sweat shooting out in all directions as Flurry Heart pleasures herself in your arms
>If it was discovered...you're not sure what would happen to you
>suddenly she bites down on her hoof and lets out a louder moan than others that makes you wildly look around if any of these ponies noticed it
>Still in the clear
>You look back at the baby who removes her hoof from her mouth, pulling a string of saliva with it as she pants in your arms
>She looks silly, but not silly like a foal should be but like she just got fucked silly
>But that's not the problem, the probles is the juices all over her nether region and your arm
>You quickly grab your tie and pull it off, and then get to quickly wiping away her bodily lovefluids
>But as you rub her...that area...clean she lets out a soft moan that makes you pause
>She's enjoying this!
>Flurry Heart presses her crotch against the tie you're using to wipe her off
>...but you have no other choise, she must be cleaned off or ponies will find out and you'll be fucked
>So youkeep rubbing while she eyes you amorously and gently grinds her crotch against the tie
>Thankfully you finally get her clean and stop rubbing her, which makes her a bit upset as she huffs in a cute manner
>Now then you need to get your arm clean too-
>"Oh is my little angel feeling tired?"
>Your almost throw Flurry heart up ito the air from fright, Cadance has made her way to you and is now looking at her little semen demon
>She takes the baby and you hand her to her while praying to every deity you know that she does not notice what has happened
>"I think it's the time for her nap, thank you for holding her Anon, she always likes spending time with you"
"No problem..."
>Cadane carries her little bundle of jooy away with her magic as you praise her for rescuing you
>You notice Flurry Heart still looking in your direction as she's carried away
>And then she blows you a kiss and winks at you
>>
File: FlurryFag.jpg (155KB, 1002x1032px) Image search: [Google]
FlurryFag.jpg
155KB, 1002x1032px
>>29431285
>You're sweating loudly
>Sweating
>Loudly
>>
Fuck it there was more of this stuff than I had remembered, go read more here if you're interested

http://pastebin.com/UkDdtzF8
>>
>>29431312
>audible ejaculations
>>
File: 1485138401163.jpg (40KB, 453x567px) Image search: [Google]
1485138401163.jpg
40KB, 453x567px
>>29431313
Thank you anon, sounds interesting.
>>
"She has to learn one day, shining."
>"you can't be doing things like this! I'm not sure how they do it on earth, but this is just horrifying."
>suddenly, several explosions ripple through the air as shards of crystal rupture from the floor around shining's feet
>he runs like the limp-wristed cuck he is
"Good work, Flurry. You learn fast."
>you pat flurry's head and she smiles in approval
"Ok, time to teach you how tell the difference from a normal pony and a skinwalker"

>ywn have a /k/ fillybro
>>
>>29431193
Baby fuckers need to get
>>>/out/
>>
>>29431299

More
>>
>>29431446
>>29431313
>>
>>29431312
That pic reminds me of the "Hey Anon!" threads.
>>
File: extremely angry pepe.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
extremely angry pepe.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>29431299
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DARE YOU AROUSE ME WITH THIS FILTH
I AM NOT A FUCKING BABYFUCKER
>>
>>29431523
Are you sure?
>>
File: Shiny_snuggle.png (1MB, 1363x1689px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny_snuggle.png
1MB, 1363x1689px
>>29431238
>Let's put the box on a shelf somewhere safe, go back to bed, and forget all about this.

This is probably the best idea.
>>
File: happy couple.png (1MB, 4870x3750px) Image search: [Google]
happy couple.png
1MB, 4870x3750px
>>29431238
>>29431570
>raising Flurry as your own, with Shining and Cadance, as their husband
that's ... oddly sweet.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.