[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Absolute Terror Field

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: Shene Duque.jpg (140KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
Shene Duque.jpg
140KB, 1280x674px
>>29427234
Sheets
>>
>>29427248
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>29427248
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29427248
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>29427234
>there are people on /mlp/ right now who don't know what the opening post is a reference too
>>
>>29427248
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
File: spriteyhorns.gif (7KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
spriteyhorns.gif
7KB, 144x144px
>>29427248
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: Bear.jpg (351KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Bear.jpg
351KB, 2048x1152px
>>29427314
bears?
>>
>>29427314
I don't know man, this is a weeb image board and Asuka is moot's waifu. Who wouldn't have seen one of the most entry level anime of all time?
>>
>>29427248

http://pastebin.com/asA0vShN
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/5 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/6)
Flow 7/4 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/5 (8/7)

Last time on HQ...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29395667/#29397460

Amy, Flaming, Flow and Shei fought to rescue Mirror Image from the prison of darkness, metal and fire in which Miracle had trapped her; as demons, spirits and angels all clashed in the collapsing embassy, they escaped by using Vizsla's key to enter her frozen domain. Vizsla again expressed little care for the angel, preferring instead to unleash demons from her domain into the Birdcage to prolong the violence.

Pryce fled from the hunters, but found that the butterflies were trying to herd him and his entourage toward the center of the Birdcage where the carnage was fiercest. After breaking through some blockades, they were attacked again by Asa's hunters. They subdued Dianxin and ran off again to protect Neither and Prisca from further harm.

Observer spoke a while with Blessings and Wireframe about their history and their future plans, particularly involving Tartarus, while Observer studied some angel metal. Then, Ol' Boney had something to say...

(1/2)
>>
>>29427293
"It's in the Velvet Vimana, where all the true royalty resided. Once we're out of the cage, we'll have to dive straightaway down to the northwest, but given how big the Birdcage has gotten, it shouldn't be very far from where we exit. C'mon then, up and at 'em!" Calque says as he tugs Neither back to his hooves. Prisca remains unharmed, and Neither kisses her forehead.

Zjetya frowns, looking away. "You sure? I feel more alien in this skin than I do in my 'fake' one."

>>29427294
"Ah, then you and She are of similar mind indeed. For She has left a message of her own for you," Ol' Boney says. "The message is thus: Massacre the Witches, when She commands."

>>29427251
>>29427338
>>29427343
>>29427379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuzvQW_gxkk

You enter the ivory meeting-room with the round obsidian table in which you first met six of the seven demon lords of Vitral. As you all carry Mirror's broken, yet self-repairing body into the hall, the lords look up with surprise. The hall is packed nearly to the brim with all manner of demons, large, fat, squat, filthy, slobbering and cackling.

All the lords, save for Count Pravda, are gathered at the table, and all are watching a gargantuan orb of cloudy water floating above the table. It's a seer's projection of the battle surrounding the Birdcage; the rusty cloud is coated in black and red demons, nearly swarming the inflated, rusty cloud as they clash with angels and Miracle's butterflies. The demons howl, cheer and egg on the battle.

As you enter, some of the demons roar with applause and point at Mirror's body, grabbing for it, apparently thinking that you killed her yourselves and are bringing her back as a trophy.
>>
>>29427338
>Shei told Amy that next time they were alone together, things might happen

Amy giggles excitedly and claps her hooves together like a giddy schoolgirl. "You're the best," she says, giving Shei a peck on the cheek.

>>29427428

"NO, you idiots," Amy barks at the demons. "We SAVED her so that she could call off this stupid fight."

[1d10+2] to get them to back off with Mantra of Equality
>>
>>29427428
Both Vice and Trapper surround Miracle with their goo, locking their bodies together to keep the demons away. Meanwhile, Flow squints at the massive crowd, and looks inside of his coat pocket.
>>
>>29427428
"Massacre the Witches? I feel I should ask why, as well as how we are to perform this." Observer says, talking to Ol' Boney. "Perhaps I should put myself into a trance and speak to her directly about this." She ponders out loud.
>>
>>29427449
>>29427428
Flaming looks around at the gathering of demons around them, carefully helping along Mirror's large and recovering form as they march into the hall. Flaming crouches down a bit in apprehension of all the mighty monsters around them, but similarly bites her teeth at any hand that reaches out for Mirror. "Back off! She's not for you."

As she looks up at the survey of the battle, her heart sinks. "It's already getting so bad! We have to hurry," she looks up at the demons and points at Mirror Image, "Look! Mirror Image is back and almost ready for action. She can stop Miracles and the Count from continuing this and putting everyone's lives in danger."

She stares up at Mirror, "Mirror? How are you doing?"
>>
>>29427428
Amid Shei's big speech he is mobbed by the excited demons. He goes wild eyed with unease as they swarm her body. He then tries to command some respect.
"Back you wild buffoons!" Shei-Sher snaps his switch-cane's chain in some direction "She is a prisoner of war, as Lord Pravda desires. Or do you think you know better than our Lord!"
[1d10] Intimidation

>>29427449
"ga-a-ah! Amy, please" Shei chuckles "They are dignitaries present."
>>
>>29427505

Amy laughs. "They'd probably think more of you for it."
>>
>>29427428
"We're stopping on the border wall first. We have friends in the breezie circle waiting for us."
Pryce states, looking on as Calque starts to tug on Neither.
"I do hope you have a plan on how to get down there as well, we're three bodies over what we expected to be carrying."

>"Well, you're still you, right? All I really care about. Plus it makes what Holy Hours was saying before about two changelings not sound crazy."
Kid Pryce says, looking up at her.
>"Sooo...," He starts after a short pause, "What was that black stuff when you transformed? And how come you hang around as a moth, wouldn't you want to be as far from a bug as possible? Oh! or is it like hiding in plain sight? Can you turn into other stuff then? HAVE you turned into other stuff?"
The colt rattles off rapidly to Zjetya, swaying eagerly in place in wait for the answers.
>>
>>29427513
"Nooooo, I am not stooping to the level of demons" Shei complains.
>>
>>29427505
A green little imp stuffs a snail into your mouth.

>>29427466
>>29427449
>>29427486
The lesser demons back away. The lords' eyes fix on the wretched body of Mirror, standing to see the weak angel.

Big and Tall point and laugh at Mirror as she tries to stand, leaning on you. "What angel is this! What spirit of the Devas is this?" Big says.
"An angel who betrays demons? Now that's an unreliable gal!" Tall says.

Imaal raises a hand, and the demons all start to quiet down, gazing at him with respect.

"No-one has been betrayed, you idiot," Mirror huffs and shoves aside demons as she approaches the ebony table. "Miracle has acted upon her own twisted instincts and attacked the Velvet Vimana. The truce is still on, so withdraw your forces before the fighting destroys this whole city-state!"

"You are naive to think that fighting can simply end because you wish it so," Urapth's Farm says for him. "No matter how far we withdraw, that orphan of an angel will pursue us until she gets the genocide she wants."

"Oh? It's as easy as killing her, then? Your filth are fond of such simplicity." Mirror asks rhetorically, glaring at the lesser demons.

"It is only fair that she who created the problem cleans up afterward," Imaal intones.

>>29427481
"To come into contact with one's covenant-god too often is to blur one's tether to mortality," Ol' Boney warns. "If you wish to speak with Her directly, I warn you of the risk. Yet, if you wish, I can facilitate such a process."

(1/2)
>>
>>29427518
"I don't wanna talk about... her... right now," Zjetya says.

"You have allies with the Breezies? Don't even think about calling them up here!" Calque says as he tugs along Neither. The sheer amount of collapsed and overturned buildings restricts your route to a narrow road over mounds of shattered bricks and wood. Very soon, your path is blocked on all sides by an overturned tower, with a glass-paned observatory at the top. The tower lies completely on its side, with the observatory facing you. There appears to be no way around it, besides flying over.

Many of the glass panes are shattered, allowing you to enter if you choose.
>>
>>29427571
"Hmn... I suppose I shall wait then. I am sure she would not throw me blindly into danger without expecting me to think about it." Observer says, putting her trust into Buiwong. "Then instead leave one last question relating to my orders. How soon shall I expect this command, to prepare for it?" Observer asks.
>>
>>29427571
Flaming smiles, "That's the spirit, Mirror. I knew we could rely on you." She says with relief at Mirror taking such authority despite her decrepit state at the demon lords, glaring at them with as much courage as she can muster as they explain the situation.

"Well if we get Mirror Image over there, she can make the angels stand down, but that's next to impossible with all those demons fighting them! Withdraw them first and Mirror can end this, I'll help her!" At the mention of 'orphan', Flaming flattens her ears. "What do you mean 'an orphan' of an Angel?"
>>
>>29427571
Flow leans in to Renee.
"So now that this is on, our task is done? Not gonna lie, I don't know how saving Mirror will help, I say we just kill Miracle and have Mirror say a few things to the angels. Besides, must be fun to kill angels, certainly moreso than killing demons."

He looks down at the bounties, stunned by how bright the inside of his coat is.
>>
>>29427571
Out of no where a snail is placed in the kid's mouth. He coughs it up. "ack! *cough cough* mmm! I! I! jus! nggh" He stammers with awkward fury toward the green imp "I just want to be cool.." He digresses pathetically.

>>29427571
Shei-Sher steps forward standing beside Mirror while holding his staff "Even if simple, it is a daunting task. As one of the only legitimate angels Mirror Image surely you out rank Miracle. Could you not just call a cease fire?"
>>
>>29427568

"I didn't mean actually DO IT here," Amy laughs, waving her hooves defensively. "I'm just saying they would approve in general."

>>29427571

"But, the one who created the problem is Miracle," Amy responds to Imaal. "And, none of us want her version of 'cleaning'."

"Still," Amy contemplates, looking to Mirror with concern. "I don't think just stopping will solve this either. She wants to kill them all. Not fighting will just make her job easier."

>>29427616

Amy points to Flaming. "What about that idea? Can you get her army to stop fighting? Then, it's just her... She's still strong, though... Is she crazy enough to keep fighting without an army?"

>>29427623

Amy looks at the snail as it lands on the ground. "That was awesome!" she says, completely contradicting Shei. "Do it again!"
>>
>>29427576
>"Her who? I'm asking about you."
Kid Pryce says, standing up.
>"Come on, start spilling answers."
He huffs, poking her on the side a few times.

"No, well, somewhat. We have non-breezie friends that are waiting there that couldn't come up here."
As Calque and Neither stand, Pryce turns and follows. Kid Pryce looks over as they start moving.
>"Let's walk and talk."
He says to Zjetya.

Reaching the tower, Pryce leads forward into the tower.
"There'll be windows onhte other side,and it'll give us cover."
>>
>>29427633
"Yes, yes, sure I concur! We can stop talking about this now."

>>29427633
"I think me and the snail would both appreciate not doing that again."
>>
>>29427654

"Could you do it with a DIFFERENT snail," Amy asks, completely seriously.
>>
>>29427603
"Not even She has peered into Tartarus. The time that She appoints may not be the most opportune time. We who set foot into Tartarus will be her first eyes in that realm. But, have a little faith, even in the trickster. She knows what she does. In the simplest terms, the throne of power that Mudi and Vizsla crave, each for their own, selfish reasons, has been reserved by Buiwong for another. Two 'anothers,' so to speak."

>>29427616
"The angel you know as Miracle is not the creation of a god," Urapth's Farm explains. "Her ascension from mortality was contrived by Mirror Image; in life she was the zealous General Chorazin, and Count Pravda her pupil. She was intended to combat demons, but now that Miracle has turned upon her creator, said creator wants her dead."

>>29427618
Renee shivers in apprehension. "Apostate I may be, but I don't want to go so far as killing angels. They are preferable to demons, but only just... and I don't want to be on anypony's shit list, least of all an angel's!"

>>29427652
"I didn't come up with my moth disguise out of nowhere," Zjetya says. "That guise was... based on someone I knew, alright?"

Upon entering the glass observatory, you see a bunch of lab equipment, particularly for chemistry. There are many shattered monster cages strewn about, along with some feathers and bones. There's a trapdoor in the center of the room, but because the tower's on it's side, the floor is more like a wall. Above it, there's a stairwell.

>Trapdoor is a DC 6 carry check for helping up the non-fliers, and the stairwell is DC 7.

(1/2)
>>
>>29427616
>>29427623
>>29427633
>>29427618
"You ask so much and offer so little," Imaal says. "Very likely, the only reason that the angels have not exterminated more demons so far is the sheer quantity of demons who are in the battle. Even one angel is a terror to an army of demons, and both Miracle and Mirror Image have spent their time creating more fake angels out of the mortals they've rescued. All this blood is upon them, and by the angels' blood shall it be repaid."

"Stop wasting time, demon!" Mirror shouts. "I'll fly into the Birdcage myself. At least some of the angels will be loyal to me; they've only submitted to Miracle in terror of her power. When you see the angels pulling back, call off your demons. If the other angels don't give up, I'll strike them down myself. Is that offer enough for you?"

Imaal leans back in his chair and sits in contemplation. He nods once. Mirror turns and starts to hobble back to you all.

"Thank you. Get out of the city-state and flee as far as you can," Mirror says.
>>
>>29427693
>>29427633
Flaming flattens her ears, mouth slightly agape. "W-what...?" She shakes her head. "Are you saying... Miracle isn't a real angel? Just, one of all those 'mortal-angels' that were made just when Vitral fell?!" Flaming asks in shock, turning up at Mirror Image in accusatory glare,

"You... you TURNED her into that? I-I thought she came down here with you and THEN betrayed you..."

>>29427695
As Mirror manages to strike a deal with the feuding demons, she charges in front of Mirror as she hobbles and shakes her head, "No way am I leaving! I risked my life charging in and taking you out of your cage, and I'm seeing Vitral's safety through to the end personally."
>>
>>29427695

Amy shakes her head in confusion. "Why should we run?"
>>
>>29427709
>>29427695

"Don't bother getting mad at her about it," Amy says to Flaming like a petulant child. "I doubt she'll actually care."
>>
>>29427693
>"Oh... Ok, I won't bother you anymore on it."
>"Was she family?"

Pryce glances around in the ruined tower, trying to judge where the best exit point would be. He walks to the trapdoor, if they had one trap, there's probably more. And this one is at least technically disabled, unlike whatever could be on the stairs.
"One at a time, try to climb up as high as you can to make this faster."
He says, helping the group through the wall.
>[1d10]
>>
>>29427733
Flaming looks up at Amy, "Amy... i-if Miracles was just a mortal only weeks ago, then all this power might be completely going to her head! No wonder she's acting so crazy!"
>>
>>29427693
Flow snorts.
"Love, getting on shit lists is part of my job. Be it angel or demon, I have no qualms with killin either of them if the price is right."

>>29427695
Flow's grin sours into a frown.
"Oi oi! Ain't no way I'm leaving this place until I get to see some action!"
He charges alongside Flaming and faces her.
"And besides, if'n you're gonna be striking some angels down, I wanna be there to help...seeing as how you ain't at full strength, right?"
>>
>>29427748

"And?" Amy asks petulantly.
>>
>>29427759
Flaming flattens her ears. "I... I don't know. At first I was willing to do anything it took to stop her, even kill her, but... hearing this... it sounds like she literally can't control herself. Like she's a victim in this too. Even if she asked to become an angel, she was just doing it to protect her home."
>>
>>29427693
With that, Observer sets Ol' Boney on her desk. "Then I shall wait for now. I shall instead continue my research." Observer says, moving onto another project. This time she begins work on blueprints of magitech that might assist in making the ship self sustainable.

>Engineering
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29427695
Shei-Sher feels some constricting nervousness slither throughout him. Standing before some many demons with a supposed belligerent of the state is not very comforting. Once mirror turns back Shei double takes and bows before rushing off after her.

>>29427695
"You can dispense with the boldness." Shei-Sher gets back to work on finishing up his repairs upon Mirror, without stopping to ask her permission.
[1d10] tinker

"I will be coming with you. Lord Pavda is there wrestling with Miracle. You should have an emissary of the demon's with you. Not to mention, your condition. I need to monitor you before I can corroborate your health."

>>29427686
>>29427695
Shei-Sher breaks from his conversation with Amy to ask "Do you still have your half of the skull? I think I'll need it."
>>
>>29427772

"No," Amy says simply. "We already tried to reason with her. She wants to kill an entire city still. It's just like that sheep king with the JOY. It doesn't matter if they have reasons. If they won't stop hurting people, you have to stop them."
>>
>>29427788
>>29427695
Forgot the plus 1! that makes it 6
>>
>>29427788

"Why?" Amy asks as she hands the half of the skull to Shei. "Does it do something?"
>>
>>29427792
Flaming mutters, "You wanted to help Orcus, didn't you? What if... I mean she's only been an angel for a few weeks. What if we can UN-make her an angel?"
>>
>>29427805

"That would be awesome," Amy says optimistically. "But, I'm not going to risk more lives for it. I'd risk my own life. I'd risk my friends' lives if they were willing to help me. But, I'm not going to risk the lives of people I don't know."
>>
>>29427709
"Whether she is real or playing pretend matters for nothing now that she has declared war on Vitral's occupants. She is desperate to defend a homeland that is no longer her home, but ours, and you shall crucify her for it."

Mirror ignores your question.

>>29427757
Renee gnaws her lip indecisively. "Damn it all, if you weren't so handsome, that wicked recklessness of yours would've chased me off in an hour."

>>29427714
>>29427709
>>29427757
>>29427788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMio_66XfXQ
Mirror's face betrays little emotion, besides dark, exhausted smudges beneath her eyes. "I am so very tired of mortals slipping out of my grasp, being killed in crossfires and cut down by demons. Do as you like, but I warn you that, for many, this will likely be their final battle. Anyone unwilling to risk that must stay behind. But I will force you into nothing."

A tall demon, with a man's body, a horse's head, peacock feathers for hair and a tail, meets you at the door. He wears a red and black jester costume. Grinning ear to ear, he opens the ivory doors with a key made of ice, letting you back into the frozen world.

Mirror draws near an open doorway in the snow, scowling. "How desperate the situation has become, that even a witch will fight to preserve peace?"

Mirror stops and kneels to pray. "Give me your names."

>>29427795
You buff out the last of the breaks and dents in her body. She now resembles Miracle perfectly, only her body is a powder blue, rather than Miracle's chrome silver. You recognize this as the color of her coat, when she was alive.

(1/2)
>>
>>29427802
"Well, it commands respect.. I think that might be helpful knowing I will be facing a large number of angels and demons."

>>29427772
>>29427792
Shei-Sher sighs "If there is a way to save her we will find it otherwise, we cannot simply leave her to her own devices. Notably, I am on more friendly terms with Mirror so I am inclined to do as she wishes. Oh! Bygone memory!" Shei exclaims with some derision "I'm sorry I think I forgot to mention to either of you. Mirror was once a mortal and acquaintance of mine. In fact, she is the one who healed the axe wound I had gotten from Vircan so long ago."
>>
>>29427778
That is a more difficult task than the others, given the level of improvements that have already been enacted by the Ecclesians. Not only that, but the increasing rings of explosions and the grinding of steel and bone shatters your concentration many times. The others on the ship look up fearfully as the fighting in Vitral grows worse.

"Are we just gonna sit here all night?" Wireframe asks nervously.

>>29427739
"I... don't think I can consider myself family with her. Not anymore," Zjetya says.

The increasing shaking from the explosions around the Birdcage cause some dust to fall on everyone as they climb through the trapdoor. You walk single-file down the tunnel, next to the trapdoor's ladder. Soon, you emerge in a large, green-tinted room, fuming with sickeningly strong chemical stinks. There is a doorway to the north, above you and about 30 meters ahead.

Large, bipedal fungi stomp around the room, with scowling little eyes and beefy bodies. They scrape mold and moss of the walls, which is growing at an alarming rate from some pools of spilled potions. There are about six in total, and they've made a makeshift fort out of the room's furniture.
>>
>>29427841
"I know!" Flaming spits, "I know, trust me, what she's doing is wrong but, but she's only like this because you turned her into what she is now! Is there any way to change her back? And what was that about the Count being her pupil?!"

>>29427841
As she kneels down to pray, Flaming flattens her ears and lowers her head, "I can't leave. I promised the princesses I'd see their city safe. My name is Flaming Shorthorns of Clan Climbing Fire."

>>29427847
>>29427830
Flaming looks down, "On that... I agree. Whether she's all there or not the mortals she's threatening come first. But... something about all this just doesn't feel right...." she purses her lips, "The count... when they met, right before the fighting started, he seemed to know her but she didn't know him at all. Do you think she even remembers being mortal?"

She turns to Shei next, then back at Mirror. "You... KNOW this angel, Shei?"
>>
>>29427848
Observer sighs, deciding to sit up and turn her attention away from her work. "I could move the ship further away from the fight... or we could join them. I prefer to not get the ship in the way of their fight." Observer says, preparing to get up and pilot the ship again.
>>
>>29427841
>Do as you like, but I warn you that, for many, this will likely be their final battle. Anyone unwilling to risk that must stay behind. But I will force you into nothing."
"Well, I could never just leave a friend in need." Shei-Sher says quizzically.

Shei-Sher kneels to pray with Mirror. "I know I have grown since we last met, but don't you remember me? I am Shei-Sher of The Beast Crowley's household." Shei-Sher pulls up his dress to show miracle the scar on his back.
[1d10+1] trigger a memory
>>
>>29427879

"When we killed Orcus... I enjoyed it too much..." Amy says reluctantly. "He just ruined everything good, I hated him. But... when we started actually doing it... It felt terrible. This time feels like it will be the same... I don't like it, but it has to be done."

>>29427847
>>29427879

"Does she remember you?" Amy asks hopefully. "If she does, then maybe Miracle has a chance after all."

>>29427841

"My name is Amy Thest, ma'am," Amy says with a respectful bow to Mirror. "I haven't liked most angels I've met..." she says with a tinge of guilt in her voice. "But, you seem nice. I like you."

"If we both survive this, I would like a hug from you later," she adds with a smile and wag of her tail.
>>
>>29427841
Flow responds with a kiss on Renee's lips.

The goo takes off his coat and wraps it around Renee, buttoning it up and drawing the hood over her head.
"Here hon, take this. Now I know how much you're gonna hate this, but I don't want you in the fight. I've had to save your ass, and failed just as many times, so I don't want to risk losing you again."

He faces Miracle.
"Well, I've never been the religious type, but there's a first for everything."
He sits with his rear legs crossed, and his front hooves joined together.
"Smooth Flow, son of Cold Wave and Cool Stream."
>>
>>29427879
"For a few days. Then we lost her to a Djinn we encountered in Vadahara. It's good to see her doing well and staying true to the virtues of the union."
>>
>>29427848
>"If you were family once, then you're always family. That's why its called family."
Kid Pryce says sincerely.

Pryce continues marching on, while Kid Pryce hakes off the dust as it falls on him. Stopping at the entrance of the room, Pryce peers at the fungi.
("Quietly, while they're busy.")
Pryce leads forward slowly, hoping to not draw attention of the fungi to them.
>Sneak [1d10]

Kid Pryce looks as they move and collect the moss, and attempts to help it grow by grabbing the Lilythrone from Pryce's robe. He puts the frog resting inside it on his head, and tilts the lilypad over as they walk, spreading some water. His little mind assuming it'll either help water the moss, or it might spread the potions around more to give them more material.
>>
>>29427897
"Very curt of you Amy. Do you think my friend is undeserving of hugs because she has a heart of steel?" Shei rasies a brow and teases Amy with a disciplinary tone.
>>
>>29427897
Flaming sighs, flopping her ears down. "It doesn't feel good... you felt worse about Orcus than I did back then. Back then... I still didn't like demons very much. I felt much worse about YOU feeling worse. Now though... I guess I kinda know how you felt."

>>29427905
>>29427897
"You lost her to a... 'Djinn'? So Mirror was mortal too when you knew her..."

Flaming stomps a hoof, "H-hey, Amy's right. If she does remember you maybe Miracle can remember too."
>>
>>29427915

"I just think we should save the hugs for after the fighting," Amy says, jabbing Shei playfully with her hoof.
>>
>>29427928
Shei-Sher smiles
>>
>>29427879
"Even if such a thing were possible, I wouldn't let her have the mercy," she growls, huffing and puffing already, despite her healing.

>>29427893
>>29427900
Mirror feels the scar across with a glimmer of recognition in her eye. "Oh! Oh... I am glad to see you safe after all this time, and all the more sorry that my desperation has dragged you into the pit of danger once again. Be safe, please."

"Don't get all sentimental again. I hated that about you," Renee says to Mirror, with her chin warbling.

"Renee!" Mirror says. "Damn the luck... how peculiar that so many of Accorsia's children have been drawn to the opposite end of the continent."

>>29427900
Renee wipes her eyes and her face grows pale. "Oh. I... I see. You bloody fool. I can promise you nothing if I see you in danger. Still... I'll try."

She refills your canteen.

>>29427906
"That... is comforting, despite not making much sense," Zjetya chuckles.

The potions spread around the room, growing more moss, which is surprisingly sturdy and springy beneath your hooves. The group sticks out too much, unfortunately, and some fungi approach to block a bridge over the moss leading toward the other side of the room. The fungi beat their chests in challenge.

Calque steps forward, sheathing his sword, and looks at you. "Come, now! A proper test of strength for us stallions, eh?"

(1/2)
>>
>>29427879
>>29427893
>>29427897
>>29427900
As Mirror prays, you hear the distant, faded hum of an old wooden flute. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that you recall it; it is not a memory, but something more primal than that, evoking both a fear of the unknown and a faint shimmering nostalgia, evoking the feeling of waking up under a clear sky in perfect safety, and reaching up to hold the stars in your hooves, sometime long, and distant ago.

>Obtained the Beatitude of Zono-ael
>One single death shall be averted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqdrWjzZjE
You exit the snowy world back into the Birdcage. Vizsla hides, exhausted and bleeding, in the ruins of a crumbled house, which she has covered with an igloo. Outside the house, you see the lake. On the island in the center of the lake, a pillar of curling static churns and sparks, reaching up to the top of the Birdcage.

All around are countless angels, composed of black and red swirling lines, with exposed cores full of pulsing and trembling polygonal shapes. They are like some fusion of the Hexagonals and the Renders outside of Mirror's cage. She tenses as she sees them, but they don't attack. The whole area is plastered in demons' purple blood, and corpses are strewn about as common as grass in a field. Angels perch atop buildings, lounging casually with their bodies all awash in the filth of battle.

>>29427890
"You know my answer," Blessing says with her weapon ready.

"I... really think we should save our strength for Tartarus, but we should at least check it out, right?" Wireframe asks. "What if the guys need our fire support right now, or a getaway?"
>>
>>29427974
"Well, IS it possible?!" Flaming asks again, "If... if she could be reminded of her mortal life, maybe she can be returned to reason. She wasn't ALWAYS like this, was she?"

She turns to look at Renee and Mirror as they joyfully reunite. "You know Renee too?! Shei and Pryce and Flow must have had some amazing journey before they arrived in Zha..."

>>29427979
As the hum fades and the enchantment of her prayer is benefit upon the party, Flaming closes her eyes a moment, taking in the holy protection she feels has just been bestowed with humility. Following through Vizsla's realm into the heart of the Birdcage's battle, Flaming ducks down when she sees the chaos ensue. She turns to look at Mirror, "Well, let's start with the basics. How many of these angels will still listen to you?"
>>
>>29427979

Amy looks around at the battlefield and begins to growl angrily. However, as her body begins to turn dark, she takes a deep breath. Instead, her tattoo on her face begins to glow dimly, and her body remains its usual purple.

"Angels!" Amy calls out to the angels not doing anything. Her tone is calm and steady. "It's time to stop killing. Your REAL leader is here," she says, pointing to Mirror.

[1d10+2] for Mantra of Equality

>>29428004

"You know... she might have just been crazy as a mortal too."
>>
>>29427974
>"Glad I could help."
Kid Pryce beams, but quickly fades into a more serious, empathetic look.
>"...If you ever need to talk about it, you can. With either of us." He says,looking back at Pryce. "Well, him only after he figures it out."

Kid Pryce bounces on the squishy moss as the walk through the room. As the fungi step in to block, Pryce looks to Calque.
"We don't need anymore fighting, not when those forces outside could tear through here any minute."
He looks back to the fungi. He pulls out two of the Bloater Bonbons, holding them up in an offer of food for passing.
"Maybe you could use these?"
>Persuasion trade for passage [1d10]

Kid Pryce, also seeing the offer, goes to some of the empty, spilled flasks and vials. He fills them up with water from the lilypad to also give a trade.
>Water Trade [1d10]
>>
>>29427974
Flow winks at Renee.
"Don't worry, I'm too stubborn to die."

He sits up as he feels an immense wave of nostalgia wash over him from Mirror's prayer.
"Aha, I never knew piety could be so rewarding."
He gets up.
>>"Too bad we 'ave no tongue for prayer."
Vice and Trapper both stand next to him as they exit the snowy world.

Flow takes a good look at the results of the battle between angels and demons, and smells the stench of battle.
"Hmm. Impressive."
>"Yet highly disturbing."

>>29428004
"Amazing my ass. More like boring."
>>
>>29427974
"hahaha" Shei-Sher chuckles "You appear now entirely different from cold angel you were seconds ago. I am also happy to see you safe, and I will be looking after you."

>>29427979
"Vizsla!" Shei cries and runs straight to her "How could this happen? You always appeared so impervious.. You will revive, right? If you perish, death isn't certain for witches of your caliber!" Shei-Sher is succumbed with grief at Vizla's state. He brings himself to ask "Do you know where Miracle and Pavda are?"
>>
>>29428011
"If she was, then, I guess there is literally nothing we can do... but surely any General can be made to see reason when their city is at stake."

>>29428027
"You know, I really haven't asked about your journey before enough. You guys were traveling all over Accorsia right up until the Rapture, right? You MUST have some good stories."
>>
>>29428064
"Ask Shei or Pryce," Flow states bluntly.
>"I'd be happy to recall our adventures for you, Miss Shorthorns. Perhaps when we get back to the airship?"
>>"N' I'd be appy' t' 'elp!"
>>
>>29427979
"The ship still has a few weather shots. I will fly the ship closer to investigate then." Observer says, firing up the ship and getting it ready to pilot closer towards the battle to find the others.

>Rolling for flying or perception(+3 if it's perception or +2 for flying)
[1d10]
>>
>>29428004
"Don't get your hopes up. Not a single piece of her, whether corpse or whole, is leaving this Birdcage."

>>29428012
"I don't know when I'll be ready to, so don't get too eager," Zjetya says.

Calque strikes a boxing pose, squatting dramatically with his hooves up, but the fungi ignore him as they take a look at what you offer. Apparently finding them agreeable, they take the items and step aside. Calque sulks as you all trot ahead. As you reach the other side, you see the doorway now straight above. It looks like the fungi have piled up some trash to get to that door, but their pile only reaches up a quarter of the way.

>>29428058
Vizsla gurgles out a low, feral laugh, uncharacteristic of her usual flirty aloofness. She stands despite her injuries and rubs off her dress, before being picked up by Rus. "Don't deny an old gal pleasure, kid. I eat stallions with that prudish habit!"

Rus scowls. "Lower than the demons is the mare who imitates them willingly."

(1/2)
>>
>>29428004
>>29428011
>>29428027
>>29428058
Rus grabs Vizsla and drags her into the snowy world. "Ah, just call for me when you need a dramatic, last-second assistance! Otherwise, I shall stay here and defend the witches, despite their propensity for violence."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-FLXajFnLA

Hundreds of angels swarm down, their bloody metal shells a collection of shapes ranging from insect-like to abstract constructions that your mind bends to process. Those angels eventually resemble basic shapes intertwined with recognizable animal anatomy, creatures truly bizarre and beyond recognition. Mirror steps forward and raises a broken sword hilt to the sky. Some of the angels are taken aback, floating around Mirror in surprise, before they stop and kneel, or at least lower themselves before her. The other angels continue to float above, their faces unreadable.

"MIRACLE!!!" Mirror bellows at a volume that rumbles your bones.

Sound drains from the area.

>>29428093
As you fly the ship upward, you hear the thunderous bellowing described above. The sounds of fighting diminish, if only for a moment. Even from the distance you're at, the Birdcage is unrecognizable, its clouds a mass of rust and red, black and purple colors; blood and scraps of metal float in the clouds, the refuse of battle. Thousands upon thousands of demons have the Birdcage totally surrounded.
>>
>>29428027
"There were some fun moments" Shei-Sher pouts

>>29428064
In an instant the summation of Shei-Sher's adventures before Huoli flash through his eyes, an arduous vision of abject timidness and psychological agony with a couple endearing moments sprinkled in. "hmm it was decent."
>>
>>29428145
The goos each take a step back as the mere sound of Mirror's voice causes ripples in their gelatinous bodies.
Flow looks around, confused because he can hear no sound.
>>
>>29428140
>"I understand, family can be a tough thing to talk about..."
He says, sounding a bit somber, but he quickly turns his mood around, almost just wearing a smile to help cheer her up.
>"But the offer is out there, no expiration date."

Pryce gives a breath of relief as the fungi accept and even aid their leave. Pryce hangs his head at the distance left, looking exhausted.
"Like the last door everypony, one at a time."
He announces to the group, spreading his wings to carry them one at a time.
>Flight Train [1d10]

Kid Pryce, looking at the lilypad and shrugging, pours some water on the junk pile to help grow a mossy ladder to make the distance not as far.
>Grow Ladder [1d10]
>>
>>29428145

Amy simply nods grimly at Rus as she leaves.

The volume of Mirror's shout incites a primal instinct inside Amy to kill. However, her tattoos glow brighter, and her instinct is replaced with a resolution that empowers her.

>Prayer of Enligtenment to learn Homing Missiles

>>29428149

"That pony we met in the arena," Amy suddenly speaks up. "Her name was Punny or something? She said she was imitating someone who traveled with you? Tell me about her later. I think we... met before..."
>>
>>29428140
Flaming stares up above at the impossibly complex beings that call themselves angels, failing to make sense of many of their intrinsic designs but recognizing when they show fealty to a superior. Looking up at Mirror, she stomps her hoof, snorting as she looks up at the top of the Birdcage where the pillar reaches.

"If there IS an opening, I hope I... I WILL find it." As the sound completely drains from the area, Flaming gruffs, taking in an inhale and letting out a loud 'moooo' as a war cry in anticipation of Miracle's arrival.
[1d10] War cry
>>
>>29428169
>2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_7yNHH7EMg
>>
>>29428145
Observer continues to fly through, looking for her companions to see if they are anywhere to be seen.

>Perception
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29428145
Shei-Sher is alerted to MIrror's deafening voice.
He exits the ruined building and frowns at the gross number of bodies littering the ground. He tip toes through the many organs and damp corpses to stand near Mirror in the field.

Shei looks up "That is a lot of angels.."
He taps his staff on the ground once.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
[1d10+1] summoning wind elemental
>>
>>29428219
Succeeds

>>29428219
>>29428157
>>29428168
>>29428169
>>29428157
"Admitting to catastrophic failure is no easy task," Miracle says with her head hung low. "Even now, the words fail to aid me. Almost all of you are my creations; no god's work was found here. We angels who have been left behind have tried to convince our Devas - our fathers - to return to this World and save those who did not hear their first call of salvation. I, among other angels, came here to try to save those who never had a chance to be saved. But we failed.

"After the Mariposans shot us down, I was the only survivor... and then, the Marquis breached your city-state and slaughtered far, far too many of your brethren. In my desperation, I forcibly turned you into angels, in order to aid me in surviving against the onslaught of demons... a few of you volunteered for the ritual. But most of you, I forced into it. I can't imagine how to begin justifying it. In truth, I'm not sure if I should. But it matters little. Vitral has been lost, first to demons, and now to Miracle. Prolonging this battle will only waste what little life remains in this dying World. Too many have already been lost to the Ocean of Souls. The best we can do now is pull out before more die for nothing."

When Mirror finishes speaking, the pillar of static on the island fades, and a flock of angels pours out from the island the pillar had surrounded. They take to the sky like carrion birds, each carrying chunks of Count Pravda in its teeth and claws, shredding him in every direction. Miracle turns, now in her base form; identical to Mirror.

(1/2)
>>
>>29428196
Through small gaps in the Birdcage's rusty clouds you can catch glimpses of a mass of angels gathering near a lake in the center. But, as you approach the Birdcage, thousands of metal butterflies clamp onto the ship, scritching at it so fiercely that a shrill drone shakes the ship.

>>29428159
Your wings are cramping and exhausted by the time you carry up everyone. This room is a storage area, long since raided of any useful supplies it may have held. But, most noticeably, a chunk of the wall is gone, exposing the room to the open air. Gaps emerge in the Birdcage, and you catch glimpses of the party's airship circling the western perimeter of the Birdcage.
>>
>>29428262
Mirror says with her head hung low...*
>>
>>29428262

Amy stares down Miracle. "Are you going to stop this pointless murder?" Amy barks at her across the lake.

As she growls at her, black drool drips from her lips. Her tattoos glow and the drool becomes white and solid. They float up next to her head.

>Arming Homing Missiles! [1d10+1]
>>
>>29428269
Once carried up, Kid Pryce picks up the frog on his head, placing him back in his Lilythrone so he can enjoy the water.
>"Thanks for letting me borrow that lil' fella."

Pryce is on the verge of collapse after carrying up the last of the group. He takes long heavy steps through the storage room to carry on, and no feeling at all once they step outside, not knowing how far they still have to go.

>>29428269
>>29428196
His eyes widen in hope an shock as the airship comes into view however, jaw hanging as an easy rout to freedom has come to them. He panics for a moment, unsure of what to do, until he remembers the flares he conjured for the groups to signal each other. He pulls it out, not caring if it sends the wrong signals to the others or if they would need it later. For now, just getting their ship back so they can be free of this counter-hell is enough.

He points it over the ship so it'd be right in their view, and fires it off, hoping whoever went back to it will see.
>>
>>29428262
Mirror's speech moves Flaming as she listens to the charismatic angel: admitting to her faults, offering whatever condolence she can to the angels she forcibly turned, and a plea for a cease fire so that peace can continue, even an imperfect ugly peace, in Vitral. Flaming looks at the angels suddenly as the pillar pulls apart, sending pieces of what appear to be Count Pravda in various directions as Flaming gives a shocked gasp.

Staring at the normalized Miracle, Flaming saddles forth, approaching calmly as her horns light up with a white light upon herself
>Prayer for Salvation

"Miracle!" She shouts out, looking over her shoulder, "It is over... we have rescued Mirror and brought her back to take the command you stole from her. Your war ends before it begins."

She shouts, "I... I know the truth now! You were mortal, like me, less than a month ago, weren't you?!" She points at the Count's remains, "I'm told he was your pupil?! Tell me you have some memory of this! Tell me you know what you're doing isn't right!"
>>
>>29428262
Flow checks the Magicite core inside of the Spinsaw, and hoists it on his shoulder. Vice grips the Tsurugi and parrying dagger in a defensive stance. Trapper crouches low to the ground with Schlangenschwert in one hoof.
"Hmph. She looks like one tough customer."
>>"Aye mate, the fookin' angels are me problem though."
>"He's right, there are quite a numerous amount of angels present...I do believe we might have some difficulties if we engage in combat."
"Life's all about taking risks, sonny."

Vice looks up at the angels flying away with pieces of Count Pravda with an inquisitive stare.
>>
>>29428262
>>29428299
Shei-Sher looks on at the Angels carrying pieces of Pravda into the sky. Washed in disgust and remorse that such a pillar to demons had fallen.

Shei-Sher turns to Miracle, his face scrunching more with contempt as Flaming speaks. "How could you do this.. Imprison a comrade and then.. You're own pupil."
>>
>>29428320
>perception
[1d10]
>>
>>29428299
[1d10]
Perception
>>
>>29428269
"It's time to make safety checks on the ship to see if it can withstand a storm." Observer says, preparing to fire a weather ball to distract everything around her to allow her to begin an evac.

>Weather ball: Storming the Birdcage.
[1d10]
>>
>>29428342
>>29428340
As the angels rip apart what remains of Count Pravda, the two of you remember how Pravda's body appeared to be made of countless vermin that seemed unified even when split off from his main body. Flaming notices something left, abandoned on the island. Something like a mound of flesh.

>>29428343
>>29428295
Observer launches the last storm orb, electrocuting many butterflies and clearing a path through the ongoing battle and the rusty clouds, enabling it to fly through the gap and toward the overturned tower in which Pryce and his little group stand.

>>29428320
>>29428323
>>29428299
>>29428294
"Puuuupil? Whoooo's that," Miracle intones. Her voice has split into a congregation of male and female voices, sounding as if singing even during normal speech. "I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm just a faithful bird. A bird. Today a songbird. Tomorrow a warhawk. Something pretty, something hungry. There's, there's there's Metatron's song... oh he'll love it. And this world will be sung to sleep deep in the comfort of the Dark."

Miracle's head hangs at an angle as she floats across the lake. To one of her hands is chained a large, metal, double-sided wheel, with eyes in the shape of spikes jutting out along the outer rim. She drags it through the water, as if unaware of it, and as she reaches the shore it gouges a rut through the stone. About two thirds of the angels part way for her; the remaining one third remain by Mirror Image.

Miracle's head rolls back as her arms raise to either side. A brassy tone shudders from her mouth, ascending rapidly in tone as butterflies gather around her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWvCybz4c0

>Paused
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.