[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #8 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 1

File: Calabash.jpg (33KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
Calabash.jpg
33KB, 625x455px
Welcome back to Nebula. Last time: After spending one night at Cardea's the five of you head to the main government building to meet with their leader named: The Khan. He turns out to be a nice guy and gives you a ride to one of the Drazken's city. Where you buy a cool, little radio and a large blanket. You spend the rest of the day in a library learning more about the Drazkens. After spending a night at a local hotel you head out and get breakfast in the morning. This bringing a good amount of fear to Quiet Vine who panics when you're gone. The five of you then experience one of their holidays, getting to meet their main god: Drazorath. After that the five of you leave and head back to the ship, after getting a comm upgrade from The Khan. Eagle shows Cardea around the ship while you move your bed to be with Quiet Vine's. Where you "roll in the hay" with her for a while. You make a digital calendar before eating and going to bed with Quiet Vine.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserve)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Cardea (Drazken) (???)
>>
You have a dream about Hearth's Warming. Specifically: The play. Where you and your friends each play a part in it. Even some of your friends on Equus were there. Including one of your best friends who was a Changeling, but you were the only one that knew that.
As the dream goes on it suddenly turns black. The scenery being replaced by a blackish-purple wall with black, moving shadows. Like a nightmare.
"Rust!" You hear a voice call for you.
It was Quiet Vine's. Her voice sounding panicked, scared, and fearful.

What do you do?
>>
>>29425381
Wait did we return the other a.i to the colaxians?
>>
>>29425399
Look for Vine.
>>
>>29425443
You start looking for Vine. Traveling around the blackish-purple void in search for her.
After spending several minutes searching in the void you find her. Standing in the middle of nowhere. Tears in her eyes and shaking in place, as if held there by some strange force.

What do you do?

>>29425430
Tried. They let you keep Javaxia, saying something along the lines of: She isn't useful to use anymore.
>>
>>29425545
Use our superior taur strength to counteract the force holding her and put her on our back then run away from this void.
>>
>>29425593
You start trotting towards her, but quickly come upon a problem.
Ever step took more energy to make, and also what seemed to be more distance.
Using your superior Minotaur strength however, you start pushing against the resistance and after what felt like hours you reach Quiet Vine.
You grab her with your hooves and you start pulling her up, but this also took a large amount of effort. The void having wrapped itself around her and legs and slowly moving across her. A look of pure fear moves over her as the void reaches her belly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29425674
Punch the void.
>>
>>29425703
You start punching the void. After several minutes you get the void severed from Quiet Vine and start galloping.
The void tries to stop you though. Every step once again taking effort. Black tendrils coming out of the void and reaching towards you.
Using the last of your Minotaur strength, you mange to break the resistance and start galloping away. The tendrils stabbing the place you and Quiet Vine once were.
You gallop for as long as you can. After galloping for what felt like hours you collapse, holding Quiet Vine close to you.
Quiet Vine hugs you and starts crying into your neck. Her legs were still covered in the void, but it was slowly receding.

What do you do?
>>
>>29425797
Ask her what happened.
>>
>>29425827
"What happened?" You ask her after letting her cry for a few minutes.
"I can't remember," She sniffs, "I was... somewhere and then I'm here. It hurts!"
You then hear a deep rumbling as several tendrils come out of the void. Quiet Vine starts screaming as a strange pain moves across her body.

What do you do?
>>
>>29425923
Tell vine to run as you fight off the tendrils sacrifice yourself if nesecary.
>>
>>29425923
Attempt to remove the void from her legs.
>>
>>29425381
Hey, didn't we just got a female aI from the outpost pluto?
>>
>>29425970
Yes. Javaxia.

>>29425948
>>29425955
You quickly attempt to remove the void from her legs. It strangely goes away like water, but you don't get a lot off before the tendrils start getting close.
"Vine. I need you to run. I'll fight them off."
Quiet Vine painfully stands up, nodding. Before turning and galloping off into the fog of the void. Leaving you with the tendrils.
The tendrils move their focus to you. Circling around you like sharks.
One of them then shoots forward and wraps itself around your left hindleg. Sending a sharp, cold pain through it as the void spreads across it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426029
Crush the tendrils! Don't give in!
>>
>>29426029
We need to scare the tendrils off start masturbating to the sensation.
>>
>>29426040
>>29426051
You had to scare them away. So you reach a hoof down and start masturbating, but due to the chilling cold you couldn't get erect to do it.
With no other option you start resisting. Not letting yourself give in.
The fighting slowly starts to wear you down however, and after what felt like an hour each tendril had a grip on your leg. The void spreading to the point where it was just below your neck.
One last tendril comes from the void. Stopping just in front of you neck, preparing to wrap around your neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426130
>but due to the chilling cold you couldn't get erect to do it
Kek
We need to be defiant till the end just before they strike the killing blow say this reminds me of your mum last night.
>>
>>29426152
You had to be defiant. As your grandpa liked to say: "Be defiant to the end!"
It slowly moves closer and closer for the killing blow.
"This reminds me of your mom last night." You smile.
This causes the tendril to stop for a second before quickly wrapping around your neck. The void quickly moves up your neck and reaches your eyes. Turning everything black.
At least you saved somepony you loved.

You then wake up in your bed. Quickly sitting up.
You were in your room with Quiet. The digital clock flickering on 3:00 in the morning.
Quiet Vine was asleep next to you. Oblivious to the dream you just had.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426295
go have an early breakfast
make spaghetti and mince.
>>
>>29426295
Go back to sleep and hug Vine tightly.
>>
>>29426295
Hug Vine to calm self down, try to avoid waking her.
>>
>>29426313
>>29426354
>>29426363
You briefly wonder if you should get up for a early breakfast, but you decide against it.
You wrap your hooves around Vine and hug her tightly. Not too tightly to wake her up.
She does wake up a tiny bit. Turning to you and wrapping her hooves around you in return before going back to sleep.
You then fall back asleep.

You're not plagued by nightmares this time. Having a dreamless sleep when you wake up again.
It was 9:00 in the morning after you manage to crane your neck to look at the clock to avoid waking Quiet Vine.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426439
go eat breakfast
Now that we will no longer be alone we should make a more breakfast food breakfast melt some cheese on some bread and cover it in tomato sauce
>>
>>29426439
Sneak out of bed and make breakfast for everyone.
>>
>>29426449
>>29426471
You manage to sneak out of bed and trot over to the kitchen to make breakfast.
Now that you'll no longer be well, alone. You decide to make a bigger breakfast: A delicacy from the Minotaur Kingdom.
You get some bread and melt some cheese on it before covering it in tomato sauce, basically an upside-down pizza.
As you make the third one Cardea walks in with Snowflake the Panther Quill.
"I didn't know you guys had awesome pets!" Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426549
Yep we found them on the fist planet we visited I am excited to learn what they have done with the data we sent back we lost coms after we left that system.

well not found exactly.
explain how we ended up with the pets.
>>
>>29426580
"Yep," You smile, "We found them on the first planet we visited. I am excited to learn what they have done with the data we sent them back. We lost comms with them after we left that system."
You then proceed to explain to her how you ended up with Snowflake and Curiosity. Who shows up a few minutes into the explanation to get pets from you.
At the end though. Cardea appeared to be greatly confused about something.
"What's electricity?" She asks.
This questions causes Snowflake to give her a look that basically says: "Why did you cross the forbidden line?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29426643
Point to the nearest light and ask Siri to flick it on and off.
>>
>>29426643
Wait you don't have electricity is everything down there powered by magic or something?

Explain everything about electricity to her start with the basics at the atomic level.
>>
>>29426654
>>29426669
"Wait, you don't have electricity? Is everything down there powered by magic or something?" You ask.
"I think it's something like a crystal or a gem?" Cardea guesses.
You start to explain everything about electricity to her. Starting with the basics at the atomic level.
After a very condensed explanation Cardea stands there with her eyes crossed in the way of: Too much information.
You sigh and point to the nearest light.
"Siri, can you flick that on and off?"
The light flicks on and off repeatedly. Cardea's look of confusion lessens, but she still looks very confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426736
lets crack open one of our spare translators and take a look at one these crystals while cursing the escs oversite of not sending a mage with us on this journy to study magic stuff hopefully Vine can at least tell if it is magical or not.
>>
>>29426736
We can grab some spare electronics and do some experiments later.
>>
>>29426758
We still have breakfast to make anon.
>>
>>29426772
we also still need to try and open that box we found on the space station.

and vine needs to take another look at that seed.
>>
>>29426758
>>29426770
>>29426772
>>29426787
You decide to just finish breakfast. You can crack open one of the spare translators later.
You finish making breakfast and start eating. Cardea eats with you with a grimace that mostly came from the food she was eating. Not sure whether to spit it out or keep eating.
As you finish you also make a mental note to have Vine look at that seed.
"Rust," Sai says, "We're receiving a transmission from ESC. They've apparently finished their comm upgrades."

What do you do?
>>
>>29426844
Oh, nice! I'll be right there.
>>
>>29426844
Lets have a listen did they send any vidya
>>
>>29426844
Should probably ask Cardea what sort of foods would be more suitable for her.
>>
>>29426869
>>29426894
>>29426944
"Oh, nice," You smile, "I'll be right there!"
"What sort of foods would be more suitable for you?" You quickly ask Cardea.
"Something along the lines of meat." She replies.
You quickly finish up the last of your meal and trot over to the cockpit, where a screen was lowering down. Cardea follows, but stays in the hallway where they most likely won't see her.
The screen flickers on and Star Bright appears on screen with a smile.
"Glad to see you figured out a comm upgrade." She says; her smile growing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29426973
This is on a days delay right lets just keep listening.
>>
>>29426973
Well we had help from other alien race that we found that are a bit more advance then us. they even have translators. We should send them the info we got about the race.
>>
>>29427033
>>29427126
You keep listening as the transmission had a one day delay to it.
"Now," She starts, "This'll be on a one day delay from what I understand, but the delay should soon be fixed and allow us to talk... again a few hours after you should get this."
She pauses for a moment.
"When the delay is fixed we'll be allowed to communicate again with each other... We do have one small announcement though that somepony here has brought up: Relationships, specifically foals. Someponies managed to sneak several years worth of foal formula onto the ship in one of the crates, which sparked a small debate after the launch. A few other foal-related items have been placed on the ship as well. We figured this out awhile ago and has sparked a small policy change: If the crew wants, foals are allowed to be born on the ship, but the foal is their responsibility and not the ESC's. Meaning: If the foal is injured it is not the ESC's fault for the injury... That was a compromise on the policy."
She pauses again.
"We hope this'll help if things have been... confusing on it. Hopefully we'll see you in a few hours."
The screen then turns off.

What do you do?
>>
>>29427138
Well this will be interesting to the crew, let inform them about this.
>>
>>29427138
That is odd.
Speaking of things getting snuck on the ship did we ever tell them about the raccon in the paste dispenser if not we should do that.
>>
>>29427221
>>29427243
"That is odd," You mutter, "Might be interesting for the crew though."
You trot away from the cockpit to possibly inform the crew mates that might be awake.
"Maybe I should inform them on the Raccoon that snuck in the paste dispenser when the delay is fixed." You continue.
You stop at the kitchen to find that Fedot was awake with a large wooden crate with the lid already off. He pulls out some foal formula from it.
"Hey Rust," He says, "You wouldn't happen to know why there's... seven years worth of baby formula in this crate."

What do you do?
>>
>>29427347
Aparently it got snuck on the ship by somebody esc says we can have kids but its our own fault if they get injured.

Either somebody thought they should make preparations in case we settled on another planet for some reason or one of the crew *cough* vine *cough* aranged it.
>>
>>29427347
Someone sneak it in while loading our cargo ship, there also foal-related items on the ship as well. ESC are alright if the crew wishes to have foals, but the parents are to take full responsibility for the foals.
>>
>>29427372
>>29427392
"Apparently it got snuck on the ship by somebody. There's also other foal-related items on the ship as well. ESC says we can have kids, but it's our fault if they get injured so the parents take full responsibility. Either somebody thought they should make preparations in case we settled on another planet for some reason or one of the crew *cough*Vine*cough* arranged it."
"I can understand that," Fedot says, "When I worked in the caravan. There would often times be long periods of boredom. So much so that many would often look for something to break that boredom. The most common way was to have a foal."

What do you do?
>>
>>29427509
Well I don't think it would be a good idea this is an exploration mission who knows what might happen.
>>
>>29427587
"I don't think it would be a good idea," You say, "This is an exploration mission, who knows what might happen."
"I agree," Fedot says, "We only know a tiny fraction of what's out here. There could be zombies for all we know! Still, though: I think it's good that the option is in the air, but I'm advising against it for now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29427637
Mention that aparently they dont have electricty planetside and everything is powered by some sort of crystals. Then go crack open a spare translater to check it out.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29428807
>>
>>29427637
Yeah it would be for the best.
>>
I'm going to have a lot of college work to catch up on. After nearly throwing up this morning I'm sick in my dorm again.
It also means that the run time today might start earlier. Maybe an hour earlier.
>>
>>29430272
The start of this post sounded like you won't even run today. Why are you running if you have stuff to do?
>>
>>29430420
I managed to knock some of it out already, and I'm feeling a bit better from earlier.
>>
>>29429308
>>
>>29427666
>>29429869
"Yeah," You agree, "That would be best."
The two of you stay in silence for a moment.
"They apparently don't have electricity planetside and everything is powered by some sort of crystal." You suddenly say; getting one of the spare translators and preparing to crack it open.
"Interesting." Fedot says disinterested; gathering the foal formulas and placing them in the food storage.
After several minutes you manage to open the translator up. It being a mess of wires, and several different parts. You soon find the crystal though: A glowing, light pink gem of small size. Several wires hooked to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29431514
Check for electricity.
>>
>>29431514
Try to separate the wires and see which one is going where.
>>
>>29431588
>>29431601
You try to separate the wires. After a bit of work you manage to separate one of them, whatever being inside being tough.
You lift it up and look inside of the wire. The entire inside being a flexible metal, almost like bronze.
You gently poke the gem with a screwdriver. After not receiving a shock it's safe to say that it wasn't electricity.

What do you do?
>>
>>29431697
>Doesn't shock us = not electricity
That's a pretty crappy test. A 9v battery doesn't shock people either, unless you put it on your tongue.
>>
>>29431757
agreed get our tools and test it properly.
>>
>>29431757
>>29431806
I don't know anything about electricity! I'm not an electrician.

Like a train it hits you: That was a stupid fucking test!
You stop yourself from mentally beating yourself up and get some tools to measure it properly.
You come back a few minutes later with the required tools needed for what you were about to do. Setting them down on the table.
Cardea watches with interest as you prepare some of the tools.

What do you do?
>>
>>29431697
Use the voltimeter on the gems and the wires
>>
>>29431848
What I said here also gem* >>29431853
>>
>>29431848
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only stored, transferred, or converted from one form to another. For something to work, there must be some form of energy behind it. The only questions are what form and how much.
>>
>>29431848
lets test it out see if it is electrical.
>>
>>29431874
Unless it's magic than we need a magic detector for that or something of that nature :P
>>
>>29431853
>>29431863
>>29431874
>>29431883
>>29431889
Since one of the laws of the universe was: Energy can neither be created or destroyed, only stored, transferred, or converted into one form or another. There had to be some form of energy behind it, but the question was: What form and how much.
You get a Voltmeter and start measuring. The results coming in as this number:
0.0001 Volts.
You then test the wire thing. Getting zero volts from it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29431927
Alright seems it is not electrical
Lets get Vine to take a look at it she is not a wizard but she is the closest thing we have maybe she can at least detect magic.

I feel incredibly smug about wanting to buy a whole 10 translators right now
>>
>>29431927
Not mechanical since we haven't noticed any moving parts and not electrical. So it's either thermal, chemical, or mystical. The latter being most likely.
>>
>>29431927
Ask Cardea if she knows anything about these gems and get Vine too, also get breakfast for Vine.
>>
>>29431941
>>29431949
>>29431960
"Isn't mechanical," You mutter, "Either: Thermal, chemical, or mystical... Do you know anything about these gems, Cardea?"
"Nope." She replies.
You decide to get Vine to look at it. You did have to wake her up, but she didn't seem mad about it. She wasn't a wizard, but she was the closest thing to one.
She quickly eats the breakfast you made before looking at the crystal. Carefully moving it in her magic and looking at it from different angles.
"I think there's a little bit of magic in it," She says after looking for several minutes, "...Maybe I can do this?"
Her horn glows a bit more as she starts adding magic to the gem. The gem glowing brighter and brighter as magic is added to it.
*Ktttzzzzzkk!*
The gem falls to the ground as Quiet Vine holds her horn in pain. A small whisp of smoke coming from her horn.

What do you do?
>>
>>29432081
Kiss it better.
guess you added slightly to much magic
>>
>>29432081
She shocked herself. Was that the mystical equivalent to our first "test"?
>>
>>29432099
I think it is more that she overloaded the gem
>>
>>29432097
>>29432099
>>29432107
You take her head and give her a kiss on the horn, which she tingles at. The tip of her horn was singed, but not by very much.
"Guess you added slightly too much magic." You tell her.
"I did, huh? At least we learned that it's run by magic," She says with a pained smile, "Son of a bitch that hurt!"
Did she just curse?

What do you do?
>>
>>29432154
You're adorable when you curse.
>>
>>29432154
Do you need any sort of medical attention?
>>
>>29432154
After attending to Vine's horn check if the gem blacked out and if it's usable or testable.
>>
It occurs to me that with this revelation we absolutely do not have enough spares if something happens that makes us all lose our translators at once I doubt we can make more
>>
>>29432215
Not unless we find the gems or equivalents to them. Also we really should get to know what each part of the translator does and what makes the translation if it's one of the parts or the gem itself.
>>
>>29432174
>>29432180
>>29432213
"You're adorable when you curse." You suddenly say.
Quiet Vine blushes before hiding behind her mane.
"Do you need any sort of medical attention?" You ask.
"N-No," She stammers, "It should heal in a day or two. This isn't the worst injury I've gotten with my horn."
You attend to Vine's horn for a bit longer before turning your attention to the crystal on the floor.
The crystal now glowed a brighter pink. You reach a hoof out to pick it up, but stop a few inches from it after your hoof starts tingling from it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29432246
The fact it was able to translate what we call the reapers without us ever having talked about them in front of it makes me almost certain the process itself is at least partially magical
>>
>>29432283
pick it up with some tongs
>>
>>29432300
You find a pair of tongs and grab the gem. Carefully lifting it up.
"Why are you lifting it with tongs?" Cardea suddenly asks after being silent for some time.

What do you do?
>>
>>29432373
Tell her to put her hand near the gem.
>>
>>29432406
But not to touch it.
>>
>>29432406
>>29432431
"Put your hand near the gem," You tell her, "But don't touch it."
She nods and slowly reaches towards the gem. After getting a few inches from the gem she suddenly retracts her hand. Holding it with a painful grimace.

What do you do?
>>
>>29432478
Hm interesting it only tingled when I got that close is your hand ok.
>>
>>29432487
"Interesting," You mutter, "It only tingled when I got close. Is your hand okay?"
"Besides feeling like it was being чepтoв crushed it's fine!" She grimaces.

What do you do?
>>
>>29432550
we have the translators now we should ask Javaxia about that box we found on the station.
>>
>>29432550
Seems that they have a strong negative reaction to magic.
>>
>>29432577
>>29432595
"Seems that they have a strong negative reaction to magic." You mutter.
You place the gem on the table before trotting off towards your old room. Where the box still sat.
You enter your old room. Which Cardea has claimed for her own with a large pile of old blankets in a corner. The box sitting in a different corner.
"What's in the box, Javaxia?" You ask.
"I don't know," She admits; with the translator you can confirm that it's a female A.I. Her monitor lowering down, "I think it belonged to one of the Coexilians. It's obviously a safe though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29432655
any idea how to open it.
>>
>>29432665
"Any idea how to open it?" You ask.
"Kinda." Javaxia replies.
A claw lowers down and reaches towards the green switch on the front of the box.
"It's locked with a combination," She explains; the switch moving in four different directions from it's spot, "I don't know the combination, though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29432785
how many possible combinations does it have.
>>
>>29432785
Is there a default combination by any chance?
>>
>>29432785
How durable are these safes?
>>
>>29432805
>>29432876
>>29432931
"How many possible combinations does it have?" You ask.
"146" She replies.
"How durable are these safes?"
"They can take a beating or two."
"...Is there a default combination by any chance?"
"Yeah," She chuckles, "But, I doubt that they'd not switch from the default one. I'll try it anyway."
She reaches a claw to the switch.
*Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. Click*
The box swings open. Javaxia quickly starts looking between you and the box.

What do you do?
>>
>>29432952
Check the contents.
>>
>>29432952
well that was easy almost to easy.
I am almost wondering if it is a trap try looking at it with a mirror first.
>>
>>29432952
Huh the (insert equivalent to Konami here) code neat.
>>
>>29433019
its missing the ba though
>>
>>29432980
>>29432995
>>29433019
"That was almost too easy." You comment.
You get a small hoof-held mirror and quickly get it to go over the box as a replace for your head if it was a trap. Nothing happens so you carefully look over it, before getting confused at what the contents were.
The contents were a random amount of pictures, letters, and other things like a necklace, and several rings.

What do you do?
>>
>>29433053
well shit this really should go to the kin of the owners.
>>
>>29433053
we go through it with fedot to work out what to take back to the surface.
>>
>>29433077
>>29433144
"Well shit," You mutter, "This really should go to the kin of the owners."
You take the box and bring it to the kitchen where you and Fedot go through it.
The pictures mostly showed an adult Coexilian going through, well, life. There was even a few photos of him with several Drazken. One photo did make you stop though.
It was a photo of the adult again, but on his back was a familiar looking Coexilian child. They appeared to be having fun.
A strange feeling starts moving through your heart. Most towards the child in the photo.

What do you do?
>>
>>29433189
I guess this stuff should go to the kid then.
lets head planetside and pick up some more translators while we are there now that we know we cannot actually power replacments ourselves.
>>
>>29433222
also tell Sai to actually drop us off next to the city this time
>>
>>29433222
>>29433229
"This stuff goes to the kid then." You mutter.
After sorting through it a bit more you close the box and trot towards the armory. Putting on the heat resistant suit to head planetside.
"Hey Sai, can you drop me off closer to the city this time?"
"Uh, yeah," He says; unsure, "...Are you going alone?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29433322
Ask the crew if they have any last minute stuff to do planetside anybody that does should come down with me.
take shotgun and sword again.
>>
>>29433338
You go around and ask the crew if they had anything they wanted to do planetside. Except for Eagle, who was still asleep strangely enough. They all say no and it's just you.
You get your shotgun and sword again before stepping into the landing pod and making planetfall again.
Sai manages to land you closer to the city. Only a quarter of a mile outside of it, making for only a few minute trot.
As you step out of the pod something comes to you: How were you suppose to find one kid that you didn't know the name of in a city bigger than Manehatten?

What do you do?
>>
>>29433456
the khan said he talked to him we can ask him where he is.
>>
>>29433469
You then remember The Khan talked to him. So you could probably ask him where he is.
You trot through the city and to the government building. The secretary is actually quick to get you to The Khan.
You head up the elevator and find The Khan on one of the couches. Drinking what appeared to be wine.
"You have come back," The Khan greets you; taking a sip of his wine, "I hope the Drazkens treated you well."

What do you do?
>>
>>29433610
very well thank you and thank you for the communications systems. I was wondering if you could get this box to the child we rescued from the station I believe it belonged to his father.
>>
I just got caught back up on this but I am confused about something, what happened to the plans to talk about the colaxians souls with there god did everybody just forget about that and just prayed for safety instead.
>>
>>29433659
I think people just forgot about it. I frankly don't know what happened with either, but whatever.

>>29433632
"Very well," You tell him, "thank you for the communications system."
He simply nods.
"I was wondering if you could get this box to the child we rescued from the station? I believe it belonged to his father."
"I suppose I could," He replies, "But, I think maybe you should do it. He'd probably appreciate if his 'Savior' as he likes to call you, brought it to him than me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29433659
Also seconding this
>>29433632
>>
>>29433671
That sounds like a good idea do you know where he lives.
>>
>>29433671
Ask where we can find him and what his name is.
>>
>>29433697
>>29433713
"That sounds like a good idea," You say, "Do you know where he lives?"
"He's currently an orphan right now," The Khan says, "His father was his only family and with no other family he's currently at the military base waiting for new parents to come adopt him."
"What's his name?"
"Galchobhar. The military base is just north of here. A few minute walk into the desert."

What do you do?
>>
>>29433805
Ask if we need any sort of authorization to get in.
>>
>>29433805
thank him for his assistance and go find Galchobhar.
>>
>>29433816
>>29433855
"Do I need any sort of authorization to get in?"
"I'll send them a letter in advance to watch for you," The Khan says, "Now go. I'm sure Galchobhar will be happy to see you."
You nod and exit through the elevator.

The walk takes about twenty minutes in Equestrian time. A bit longer after traversing a sand-covered road.
You soon come to the base. It actually looked like a modern Equestrian army base. Small roundish buildings, fencing around the base, and Coexilians moving about the area.
You trot down towards the base along the road. Where a gate stood with two armed Coexilian guards. The guards wearing armor similar to the royal guard for Celestia.
As you approach the gate opens and a Coexilian comes out. A female by her body.
"Are you the alien?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29433918
Yes I am here to see Galchobhar.
>>
>>29433918
While we are here we should arrange for news from the planet to be sent to us periodically.
>>
>>29433925
>>29433949
"Yes, I'm here to see Galchobhar."
She nods before turning around and leading you through the grounds of the military base to one of the larger buildings in the base.
The two of you enter the building and travel through it. You eventually get to a more empty part of the building.
"...Is he here yet?" You hear a young voice ask in the distance.
"No. You have to be patient."
"...How about now?"
"Not. Yet." The adult groans; much like a parent would when they got annoyed at their foals. Something you were quite use to from yours.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29434026
Go in somberly we are after all gifting him his dead fathers stuff.
>>
>>29434073
Maybe somberly is not the right word but don't go bounding in with lots of inappropriate energy and grins.
>>
>>29433659
Oh yeah that, I actually forgot that.
>>
>>29434934
>>
>>29436711
>>
>>29433659
I was going to suggest it but I went on break just a minuite to late.
>>
>>29434073
>>29434082
You sigh a bit as you're brought to the door where the voices were coming from, but a strange somber feeling comes over you: Mostly because you were bringing the kid all of his dead father's stuff.
You push open the door and enter the room. The room was like a small one-room apartment with small furniture, and a small bed in a corner. Two Coexilians sat in the room. One adult, and one child, Galchobhar.
Galchobhar seems to perk a bit when he sees you. Getting up and running towards you, but he slows down when he sees what you're carrying.
Galchobhar stops a few inches in front of you. Carefully eyeing the box. He slowly takes it from you and sets it down on the floor, using the same combination to open it. He looks through a few of the pictures before closing it and holding it close to him. Making several sounds that sounded like crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>29437787
I'm sorry I couldn't save him in time. (Should we consider adopting him? Or would he be happier here?)
>>
>>29437787
I assume the colaxians boop like the drazken give him both a hug and a boop.
>>
>>29437820
Adopting him would be unwise but we should tell him he is free to come visit us on equus in a few years. And that we will try to come visit him on our return trip.
>>
>>29437821
Then again we know that boops are for affection but we are unsure if they are good for sympathy like a hug is best not risk it.
>>
>>29437834
Definitely give him a boop later though just not right now.
>>
>>29437820
>>29437821
>>29437829
>>29437834
>>29437839
"I'm sorry I couldn't save him in time." You tell him; wrapping him in a hug which he returns.
"It's fine." He sniffs, "First mom, then dad and now I'm here."
You mind briefly goes over if you should adopt him, but that kinda seems unwise at the moment.
Galchobhar breaks the hug after a few seconds.
"I'm guessing you're going back to your planet or something?" He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29437882
No, we are going to continue to explore the universe till two year our time has pass.
>>
>>29437882
Well no we are going to be exploring space for a few years I will try and come visit on the return trip. Once I am back home though you are welcome to come visit.
Then we give him the boop.
>>
>>29437882
No. Our job isn't done yet, we are hired to explore the universe for two years and that's what we're gonna do. How do you like it here?
>>
>>29437907
>>29437914
>>29437942
"No," You reply, "We are going to continue to explore the universe for a few years. Till two years has passed. I will try to come visit on the return trip. Once I'm back home though you're welcomed to come visit."
You then boop him. Galchobhar looks at where you booped him for a moment before returning it. Giggling at your muzzle scrunch.
"How do you like it here?" You ask after your muzzle scrunch.
"It's kinda boring," He admits, "But, I'm hopeful that I'll get some new parents to adopt me. I was also kinda hoping to go with you, but if you're doing a job thing then I don't want to get in the way."

What do you do?
>>
>>29437991
Thank him for his understanding on that matter and tell him some storys from that first planet we visted and promise him more when we see him again. Then we can get going (with a final boop before we leave)
>>
>>29438024
Make sure he does not get the chance to boop us back make him wait 2 years.
>>
>>29438024
"Thank you for understanding on that matter."
You start to tell him a few stories from the first planet you visited. You do exaggerate a little bit to keep it interesting for him. Which seems to do the trick as he listens with full attention.
"...I'll get you more stories if I see you again." You promise him after you finish; booping him.
"Okay." Galchobhar says sadly; booping you back twice.

What do you do?
>>
>>29438116
I'm sorry, but we really can't take you with us. If it wasn't so dangerous I would adopt you right away if it were up to me, but we got into way too many close calls in the first few days of the expedition. I just don't want you getting hurt, I hope you understand.
>>
>>29438116
Boop him back 3 times no way he is getting the final boop he will have to wait for our return.
I suppose it is time to leave
>>
>>29438140
>>29438160
"I'm sorry, but you can't come with us," You tell him, "If it wasn't as dangerous I would adopt you right away if it were up to me, but we got into way too many close calls in the first few days of the expedition. I just don't want you getting hurt, I hope you understand."
"I understand, sir." He says; saluting.
You smile and boop him. Not once, twice, but three times! He tries to boop back, but you expertly dodge this attempt.
You then get up. Stretching a bit.
"I suppose it's time to leave." You say.
Galchobhar waves goodbye as you exit through the door. The female waiting for you.
"Kinda like the little guy," She comments, "I hope he gets adopted soon, though he probably will."

What do you do?
>>
>>29438375
He's a good kid, I'm sure he will find a good family too.
>>
>>29438375
Yeah...I hope he finds a good home.
>>
>>29438375
I hope so to.
We should ask if it would be possible to arange for news for the planet to be sent to us periodically. We should also buy some more spare translators now that we know we may not be able to power any replacments we make ourselves.

After all that is sorted we can head back to the ship.
>>
>>29438417
*for news from the planet.
>>
>>29438397
>>29438399
>>29438417
>>29438423
"I hope so to," You agree, "He's a good kid. I hope he finds a good home... Is it possible to arrange news from this planet to be to us periodically?"
She just shrugs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29438472
Alright let's go purchase some more spare translators and head back to the ship.
Ask if there are any areas of nearby space we should be wary of.
>>
>>29438472
Let head back to our ship and get ready for the next solar system.
>>
>>29438472
Lets see what we can buy for the ship at the military base.

>>29438483
No
>>
>>29438512
Why are you so against spare translators they are dirt fucking cheap.
>>
>>29438518
Why spend money on something we don't need?
>>
>>29438483
>>29438491
>>29438512
You decide to head back to your ship. Checking out what they had at the military base. It turns out they had a space turret you could buy. You buy one of them since they took out a large chunk of your silver.
You also stop to get four more translators on your way back to the ship using the remainder of your money.
You get back to your landing shuttle and strap into it. Ending up back at the ship a few minutes later, ready to head to the next solar system.

What do you do?
>>
>>29438587
Ask sai what our next destinations could be.
>>
>>29438587
>also stop to get four more translators
Yay, more useless garbage.

Did we actually check this entire system yet?
>>
>>29438620
The money is useless off this planet anyway anon.
>>
>>29438620
If the prospect of also having more of those gems is garbage then ok
>>29438587
How long was it to the next system from here?
>>
>>29438620
No.

>>29438604
>>29438676
"What should our next destination be?" You ask Sai.
"There are three different solar systems nearby," He explains, "All of them go over the three day cyro threshold. The closest one is about a week from here, and furthest one is about two weeks and three days. The two weeks one has about eight planets, and the closest one has six."

What do you do?
>>
>>29438691
Which system will put us on a path going away from equus we should probably try and focus on exploring deep into space more then precisly mapping out all the nearby systems.
Alternitivly maybe we should try and move in the general direction of earth we cannot reach it but they may have an expansive empire.

I think we should ask the crew what they think we should focus on depth, breath or humans.
>>
>>29438761
Although it is worth considering that if we focus to much on moving in a straight line and get to far away from equus there will not be much exploration to do on the return trip.
>>
>>29438761
>>29438782
"Which system will put us on a path going away from Equus?" You ask.
"The furthest one would, but it's up to you."
You decide on asking your crew on where you should go and what to focus on: Deep: move straight, and quickly. Wide: Take time and explore as wide as possible. And, Humans: Search for the humans. Even though they're too far away, they might have some sort of expansive empire.
The vote was split: Fedot and Quiet Vine for wide, and Eagle and Cardea for Humans.

What do you do?
>>
>>29438842
Lets go with wide we know that at least our shared language has reached this far anyway so we might still run into the humans.
We shall go to the nearest system.
>>
>>29438861
You break the tie by going with wide. You might run into humans anyway.
"We shall also go to the nearest system." You say.
"Got it," Sai says, "There is a small problem though: Cardea."
"Me?" She asks.
"Yeah," Sai replies, "We don't have a fifth cryobed and we don't really know how your body would react to prolonged cryo exposure."

What do you do?
>>
>>29438964
Javaxia do you know if they would have cryosleep tech for drazken down on the surface.
>>
>>29438992
"Javaxia," You ask, "Do you know if they would have cryosleep technology for Drazkens down on the surface?"
"There is no cyro technology of any kind on the surface," She replies, "But, Drazkens have long lifespans so it shouldn't be a problem. Although, they are considered to be sociable beings and things can get a bit... weird if they remain in isolation for some time."
"I can agree with that," Cardea says, "My grandpa went crazy after only four days on an island."

What do you do?
>>
>>29439087
Well it should not be a problem you have Sai and Javakia to talk to.

How did your grandfather get stuck on an island?
>>
>>29439087
>My grandpa went crazy after only four days on an island
That sounds like a story.
>>
>>29439099
>>29439112
"That shouldn't be a problem. You have Sai and Javaxia to talk to," You tell her, "That does sound like an interesting story though. How did you grandfather get stuck on an island?"
"He was hunting," She explains, "Not sure how he did get stuck on an island three hundred miles from any land when hunting something that can't even swim, but I was young at the time and didn't question it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29439186
That is strange indeed.
Check if there is anything more of note in this system and if not get ready to depart to the next.
>>
>>29439186
Lets hold off on leaving and actually explore this system first. You know, what we're supposed to do. We could even check if she can handle being put in a cryo bed so we might be able to make her one. We also have a bunch of samples to to do research on that we can't do while we're asleep.
>>
>>29439223
That is probably a good idea yeah
>>
>>29439212
>>29439223
>>29439254
"That is strange."
The five of you decide to do a quick exploration of the rest of the system, but since the solar system was mostly gas giants there wasn't much to discover.
At the end of the exploration you convince Cardea to try one of the cryobeds, which she reluctantly agrees to.
She lays down in Fedot's since it was the biggest. The lid closing over her. After a few seconds your hear the cracking of ice as it starts to form.
A minute passes with silence. Then you hear rapid banging from inside of it, followed by Cardea screaming in pain.

What do you do?
>>
>>29439339
GOD DAMN IT, why can't we be smart enough to do these kind of experiments with samples and proper testing equipment!?! Get her out of there!
>>
>>29439339
Turn it off. Turn it off!
>>
>>29439339
Get her out of there
>>
>>29439384
>>29439390
>>29439404
"Get her out of there! Turn it off!"
The lid opens up and Cardea quickly scrambles out of the bed. Sending globs of partially frozen gel in several different directions. She then scrambles to one of the corners, hugging herself. The only damage being done was patches of her scales were missing, revealing pink skin.
"DRAZORATH'S GREAT SON," She exclaims, "HOW CAN YOU GUYS LAY IN THOSE DEATHTRAPS!?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29439449
Ask Siri if they function off of magic. I have a theory about this depending on the answer.
>>
>>29439449
Get her some blankets and a fire fruit. that thing should put her temperature back to normal.
>>
>>29439449
Of course like dragons in our world the Drazken must be of reptilian nature and therefore must be cold blooded. Think this not say it.
Say "Sorry Cardea I should of taken a sample of the cryo gel and applied to a small surface of your body"
>>
>>29439449
They work fine for us.
Apologize profusely and ask if she needs any medical attention.
>>
>>29439498
Cold blooded means they can't internally regulate temperature. It would actually make it easier since cold blooded creature hibernate in the cold. Some are ever capable of freezing themselves.
>>
>>29439489
>>29439493
>>29439498
>>29439516
Drazkens seem to reptilian in nature so therefor it must be cold blooded, but you throw this out the window as some cold blooded animals can freeze themselves and come out fine. Like some frogs.
You quickly trot out to get her a blanket and a fire fruit.
"Siri, do they function off of magic?" You ask.
"It seems not," He replies, "But, they seem to have a negative reaction to magic. Making me think this may have something to do with biology."
You find the two items and bring them to her. Quickly wrapping the blanket around her and giving her the fruit.
"Sorry Cardea," You apologize to her, "I should have taken a sample of the cryo gel and applied it to a small surface of your body."
"I-I-It's F-Fine," She shivers, "I-I don't think neither of us knew T-THAT would happen. I certainly didn't."

What do you do?
>>
>>29439582
Will your scales grow back?
>>
>>29439582
We should do some magic test on her blood and scale, their species might be very weak to magic.
>>
>>29439582
>a negative reaction
Earlier, when we learned their history I noticed something odd. It said that their technology was stolen, but that would be knowledge so it could easily be recovered. When we opened up that translator and found out that not only does it run on some kind of magic, but it also hurt her, it got me to thinking of how they could actually lose technology. I think that they didn't lose the knowledge or resources, but the actually ability to interact with what the technology relied on. Some kind of artificial allergy to magic or something.
>>
>>29439635
It is possible that she only reacted because it was overloaded. But an intriguing theory.
>>
>>29439635
That's one of the best theories I've actually heard in a long time.

>>29439610
>>29439614
"Will your scales grow back?" You ask.
"In a couple of days, yeah."
Maybe you could do some magic tests on her blood and scales. See if there was a reason to why they reacted badly to magic besides just bad genetics.
You hear the door open and Quiet Vine trots in with a worried look.
"Is everything okay," She asks, "I hear screaming."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29439672
It's ok just an experiment that yielded uexpected results.
>>
>>29440887
>>
>>29439526
I'm a dumb ass.
>>
>>29441532
>>
>>29443753
>>
>>29439695
"It's okay," You tell her, "Just an experiment that yielded unexpected results."
Quiet Vine lingers there with an uncertain look for a bit before turning.
She glances over at you one more time before trotting away. Leaving you alone with Cardea.

What do you do?
>>
>>29446547
This >>29439614
>>
>>29446694
You manage to convince Cardea to give you one of her scales to test perform a magic test on.
You take the scale and carefully stare at it. Wondering how were you suppose to go about testing this?

What do you do?
>>
>>29446547
I feel like she not happy with us.
>>
>>29446812
Well our only magic user is out of commission for one to two days, so we can use the crystal she charge up. The question is how are we going to transfer magic into organic things?
>>
>>29446812
Since part of our mission is research, I find it very odd that we have no equipment to research magical properties of things we find.
>>
>>29446938
>>29446996
It was odd that you didn't have equipment to research magical properties of things you found, but there could be some in the cargo bay. You haven't looked yet.
Your only magic user was also out of commission, but you had the next best thing!
You take some tongs and pick up the gem from the table. Now to find a way to transfer magic into organic things.
...Maybe the mushroom could help with that?

What do you do?
>>
>>29447070
Lets look for testing equipment, we'll need it eventually if it exists anyway.
>>
>>29447113
this
>>
>>29447113
>>29447215
You decide to go and look for some testing equipment in the cargo bay.
After spending several minutes searching you find something that'll be very helpful: A Magic Transfer device.
The device was of an older model: Box with a screen and several buttons for different functions, and two small jumper cables to transfer magic from one object to another.
This older model was okay though. Certainly worked better than most modern models used today.

What do you do?
>>
>>29447248
lets test it out
honestly I think this whole line of research will be a dead end but it does not hurt to try
>>
>>29447262
You decide to test it out. Connecting the jumper cables to the gem and the scale, once it's connected you turn it on and start the transfer.
Nothing happens for a few seconds, the gem slowly getting dimmer and dimmer.
The scale then reacts. Starting to smoke before folding in on itself. It's pink color turning grey as it continues.

What do you do?
>>
>>29447396
Hm guess they cannot hold magic as well as a pony can but they are not instantly averse to it Cardea must have only reacted the way she did to the crystal because it was overcharged.
>>
>>29447420
That can be tested by having her handle the now weakened crystal.
>>
>>29447420
>>29447540
"Guess they cannot hold magic well," You observe, "They are not instantly averse to it though. Cardea must've reacted the way she did to the crystal because it was overcharged."
The test continues for a few seconds.
*KAPAP!*
You jump and fall to the ground at the sudden sound. You quickly get up though and investigate what the noise was.
It was the scale, which was now gone and replaced by a large burnt mark.

What do you do?
>>
>>29447566
Guess something had to give.
>>
>>29447578
"Guess something had to give." You mutter; looking over at the crystal.
The crystal had lost some of it's glow. Now dim enough to not be considered a flashlight.

What do you do?
>>
>>29447566
Let start heading to the next solar system then. Also log this down.
>>
>>29447695
this. >>29447701
>>
>>29447695
Lets ask Siri why we have to go into cryosleep during long trips. Are there any problems with skipping it once? Also, shouldn't we've contacted home before we left the system.
>>
>>29447695
have any more messages arrived from equus.
Did they send new movies and vidya and things like they were doing before we left the system with the electrical planet.

Most importantly is there any interesting news about going ons back home results of sporting events, political news things like that.
>>
>>29447737
Oh and new books and comics any new issues of aquastalion.
>>
>>29447701
>>29447712
>>29447731
>>29447737
>>29447759
You log this down before announcing that you'll be going to the next system, but not before checking for a new video from ESC.
The video didn't have much, but it did have ten new video games, seven new movies, and several new books. Including issue 100 and 101 of Aquastallion.
They did have some news as well. Many ponies have found out about the space exploration thing. Mostly due to Eagle's dad being mad that he wasn't getting any death money. Many ponies were kinda mad, but their anger went away quickly. Except for a few that were demanding the four of you be returned right now. But, that probably wasn't happening.
"Hey Siri," You ask as you and friends except Cardea get into the Cryobeds, "Why do we have to go into Cryosleep during long trips?"
"It's mostly due to age," He replies, "They don't want you getting too old on this, and some distances are ridiculously long so there also might be boredom."
"Are there any problems with skipping it once?" You reply.
"Not really. No."

What do you do?
>>
>>29447904
We do have a bunch of samples to work on from the last planet and experiments from the first that were put on hold. Also, since Drazken are so social, it might be nice to stay up with her for a while so she can get used to being a part of the crew.
>>
>>29447904
Lets just go to cryosleep.
>>
>>29447971
>>29448042
You weren't really sure whether or not to go into cryosleep.
On one hoof: There was a bunch of samples to work on from the last planet and experiments from the first that were placed on hold. Also Cardea might get a bit lonely.
On the other hoof: Those things were never going to go, and Cardea had two A.I's and two awesome alien pets to look after her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29448093
We'll get more sample to do more experiments on when we reach the next system. We need to get our backlog out of the way or it'll just be added to with every system we reach.
>>
>>29448093
Go to cryosleep, we can do the tests later.
>>
>>29448113
I was against stay up but your right we have a backlog we need to get rid of
>>
>>29448113
>>29448137
>>29448218
After a full minute of thinking you decide on not going to cryosleep. So you step out of the cryobed, much to the confusion of Cardea and the others.
"You're not going to cryosleep?" Eagle asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29448243
I'm going to work on the backlog of research we have from the first planet before we reach the other system.
>>
>>29448243
There's still a bunch of work to do and it'll just keep pilling up if we don't get it out of the way. Also, Cardea is new to all of this and it'd be nice to spend more time with her while she acclimates.
>>
>>29448243
I need to work on my research backlog
>>
>>29448252
>>29448270
>>29448300
"I'm going to work on the backlog of research we have from the first planet we reached and the other solar system," You tell them, "Also, Cardea is new to all of this and it'd be nice to spend more time with her while she acclimates."
"...Alright," Eagle says; laying down in her cryobed, "But, try not to overexert yourself. Quiet Vine wouldn't be very happy about that."
The three of them lay down and the lids go over them.
"Well," Cardea says, "...It's nice of you to stay with me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29448374
Like I said research
Put our new radio on while we work.
>>
>>29448374
What do we still have to research?
>>
>>29448413
>>29448439
"Like I said: Research." You tell her with a smile.
You trot into the greenhouse room and place your new radio down before turning it on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B90m_KLdLy8
You then go through what you had to research, but you could be missing a few.
The fire fruit seed, and the Reaper's body with it's metallic organs were the things that came to your mind.

What do you do?
>>
>>29448526
The fire fruit I guess we were gonna smash it with a hammer.
I would rather wait for vine before we continue research on the reaper.

Maybe there is less of a backlog then we thought.
>>
>>29448577
"There might be less backlog then I thought." You mutter.
You decide on the fire fruit first. You didn't really want to poke around the Reaper again without Vine.
You get the seed and a hammer. Though one thing does come to your mind before you smash it: Is it wise to smash it with a hammer?

What do you do?
>>
>>29448526
I think this is all of the samples we have access to:
Mushroom
Prometheus-4 soil
Fire fruit
Tree melon
Melon tree wood
Rainbow Quill
Quill panther
Electric crystal
Ice dragon scale
Water sample (young system)
Soil sample (young system)
Reaper
Translators
Misc rocks
Radio
>>
>>29448678
Better to cut it than smash it.
>>
>>29448678
Smashing it was the whole point of building a testing room but it seems kind of pointless in hindsight to smash it.
>>
>>29448698
You decide to get a knife and cut into it. The problem being the knife's blade quickly turns red as smoke flies around a bit.
You cut the seed in half and lift the knife up. It's blade completely red with heat. A quick temperature reading tells you the blade was 1000 degrees.
A 1000 degree knife.

What do you do?
>>
>>29448806
Let the knife cool down. (Does using water to quickly cool it down do anything to already shaped metal or make the knife go blunt?)
>>
>>29448806
Now that it's open, lets examine the internal structure.
>>
>>29448843
Heating and cooling metal alters it's hardness. Rapid cooling is a natural part of the metal working process so it's actually the heat that causes problems
>>
>>29448867
Found a more thorough explanation just in case anybody is interested:
https://www.metalsupermarkets.com/how-heating-metal-affects-its-properties/
>>
>>29448843
>>29448846
>>29448867
>>29448934
You quickly trot over to a nearby sink and turn the water on before getting the blade underneath it. After several seconds the blade returns to it's normal color and feels normal.
You place the cooled blade on the table and trot back to the seed, looking into it.
The exterior of the see goes into itself about half a inch before giving way to a strange orange thing in the middle. The orange middle seeming to ripple with heat that your face could feel several inches from it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29448999
That is really interesting, let call cardea over and see if she can touch the tiny sun.
>>
>>29448999
Lets check the temperature of the core. Can Siri scan the composition?
>>
>>29448999
Use an infrared thermometer.
>>
>>29449052
>>29449067
You take a quick temperature reading from the core. It measuring at 252 degrees Fahrenheit.
"Sai, can you scan the composition?" You ask.
A small claw lowers down and sticks itself into the core. After a few seconds it recedes.
"It's hydrogen and helium fusion." He says.
You call Cardea over to see if she can touch the tiny sun. She complies and gently places a claw onto it. It doesn't seem to hurt her as she runs the claw over it.
She then gets a smile before cutting a incision across the core and sticking two claws in it. Moving them back and forth and giving you a large grin.

What do you do?
>>
>>29449229
Log this apparently Drazken heat resistance goes above 252ºF
>>
>>29449229
Guess we found her new favorite fruit. Lets take one of the parts the the hazardous testing bay and set up something heavy that can drop on it remotely.
>>
Stopping for the night. I'm kinda tired.
>>
>>29449229
Holy shit we discovered natural occurring nuclear fusion in a plant.
>>
>>29449756
As such my suggestion is to get the fuck out of the room and seal it up we are not physicists we have no fucking idea what we are dealing with here.
>>
>>29451204
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.