[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will flash the lad end up with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1357427.jpg (411KB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1357427.jpg
411KB, 1000x1002px
Who will flash the lad end up with?
>>
>>29424796
Nyx or Sunset
>>
>>29424796
He'll end up with that OP lad, the one who can't stop shitposting and sucking cocks
>>
>>29424796
Sunset. Hasbro's not going to waste a Ken doll character, and they got Timber for Twilight now.
So they're going to shift him on over to Sunset as leftovers.

They're probably going to build up slowly in the next 3 specials of the two of them getting back together.
>>
>>29424796
>>
>>29424827
Flash dolls didn't sell. At best he might be shipped with Derpy as a joke but it is more likely he will be alone and only briefly appear to get dumped by more girls as some sort of ognoing gag.
>>
>>29424796
Equestria Girls would have been 999% more interesting if it focused on Flash and Derpy as main characters.
>>
>>29424796
>FlashxHuman Derpy

I could ship this.
>>
>>29426388

Nah, Derpy is probably flash sentry sister
>>
>>29425347
>>29425311
>>29424827
>>29424821
>>29424804
He got shut down by both Sunset and Scitwi. I feel like they will either ship him off with the other Shimmer we haven't seen yet, or he will become a character like "Brock" in place okemon where he is just a love-lost character they bounce jokes off of.
>>
He will never appear ever again
>>
>>29426399
That could still be adorable.
>>
>>29426423
>Had more character development in LoE than any of the other movies
>Thinking they'll abandon him now
>>
>>29424796
Sunset

it's kinda obvious that they still have feelings for each other
>>
>>29426466
No it's not.
I know you're thinking about that one scene in LoE since that's the only time they've talked since they broke up, but remember, that was the first time EVER that anyone at the school complimentes Sunset. So of course she would get embarrassed and act the way she did. She isn't used to being complimented like that. He was the first one to actually acknowledge that she has changed and has appreciated how hard she's worked to right her wrongs. Quite noble of him, really. If they really wanted to ship them back together, they would have had Sunset stay to finish the conversation and Flash wouldn't have stressed "just friends". They aren't getting together. They could end up being close friends though.
>>
>>29426399

I need a greentext with this.
>>
>>29426520
>Flash taking care of his autistic sister
Sounds comfy as fuck.
I need this
>>
>>29426466
That scene look more like a permanent break up scene to conclude his arc of "Flash used to date Sunset - maybe they will become a pair again?" that was started in EQG 1.

I doubt it will go this way although new writers may do it. Thats the problem with switching writers all the time. One day CheerieMac seems like the most likely pair until the new writers come along and ship him off with Marble.
>>
>>29426538
>One day CheerieMac seems like the most likely pair until the new writers come along and ship him off with Marble.

Which I can't help but feel gross about because they're cousins. I mean, they're farmers, but that shit's still gross.
>>
>>29426520

Do you really want a incest greentext?
>>
Delete uotapo threads
>>
File: 1485995282351.jpg (35KB, 512x486px) Image search: [Google]
1485995282351.jpg
35KB, 512x486px
>>29426590
>because they're cousins.
>>
>>29426590
They weren't confimred to be related, m8.

And even then they would be barely related and still completely legitimate to marry. Only first cousin marriage is considered wrong in many countries.
>>
>>29426590
very distantly

and by marriage
>>
>>29426590
That's not exactly true, although i agree that Cheerilee would be a better match up for him considering that she's closest thing to a mother for Applebloom. AND it was revealed that Big Mac himself was always a very talkative person like Cheerilee and not really that much shy as Marble. He would probably found conversation about philospohy with Cheerilee more interesting than silent muslim wife.
>>
File: flush.jpg (134KB, 761x1087px) Image search: [Google]
flush.jpg
134KB, 761x1087px
>>29426413
>or he will become a character like "Brock"
>>
>>29426466
>still
Sunset never had feelings for him, there's a whole scene in RR dedicated to this, how do people still not understand this.
>>
>>29426752
Dumb shipfags and people who want to see Shimmerfags get cucked
>>
>>29426752
ShimmerFlash ship is torpedoed in EG1, RR EG and LoE and people still think they will get together.

It's quite obvious Shimmer will date whatever new pretty guy she meet in the new movie. Flash is a lost cause and became a meme not only for fandom but also a joke withing Hasbro writing staff.
>>
>>29426399
My Little Sister Can't Be This Derp
>>
>>29424796
He will end up a fat NEET.
>>
>>29426768
>new movie
There is no new movie
At least not this year
>>
File: flash sentry gets all the pussy.png (149KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
flash sentry gets all the pussy.png
149KB, 600x598px
>>29426875
Ther will be 3 EQG mini specials that will debut along with Season VII this year
>>
>>29425347
Flash got a mini before sunset, I think that shows they DO sell.
Just only with the target audience, not bronies.
>>
>>29426867
So, he'll go the way of most Chad's?
>I cruised by on my looks and cred through HS
>Flunked the fuck out of college when fucking my teachers didn't work
>Bunch of fags, I'D go gay for me
>Now I'm pissing away my early 40's bossing kids around this Family Fun Center
>Ah shit, those teenagers are taking anus selfies in the photo booth again
>>
>>29424796
Brittany and Whitney Brisket
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.