[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I see someone bring up another character becoming an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

I cringe. Goddamnit, the other 6 (Starlight included) would be shit at being a princess, and its not their destiny. Twilight is the only goddamned one of them that both deserved to be a princess and has the destiny of becoming a princess. The others are very obviously locked into other paths in life and to make them an alicorn would shit on every bit of character development in the show for them so far (Rarity's dress shops, dash's wonderbolts, ect.)

The others will never be alicorns and people need to stop bringing it up. Glimmer included, she's not going to be in season seven, get over the idea of her becoming a princess.
>>
>>29422304
>Twilight is the only goddamned one of them that both deserved to be a princess and has the destiny of becoming a princess.
Anon, their destinies are whatever the writers say they are. Twilight wasn't going to be a princess until after Faust left.
>>
Only one other character deserves to be an "alicorn."
>>
File: corndogcorn.jpg (210KB, 1106x1024px) Image search: [Google]
corndogcorn.jpg
210KB, 1106x1024px
>>29422323
Guys don't get to be alicorns.
>>
>>29422304
>He takes ironic shitposting seriously.
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>29422304
Cry your salty tears, Twifag
Your shitty waifu died in season 3 and is finally being replaced by a much cuter and all around better horsie
>>
>>29422313
Faust always intended twilight to be an alicorn, she was supposed to succeed celestia.
>>
>>29422396
"Succeed" does not imply transformation.
>>
>>29422396
she could've been a princess without being an alicorn
>>
>>29422421
>>29422428
Give ONE (1) reason why a pair of wings ruins Twilight forever
>>
>>29422421
celestia's job is controlling the sun, You can't do that alone unless you're an alicorn.
>>
File: 1485913403222.png (3MB, 2500x1910px) Image search: [Google]
1485913403222.png
3MB, 2500x1910px
>>29422304
It literally was Sunset's destiny to become a princess. Celestia was grooming her to become one and it was her one goal in life. To rule Equestria. She just had to fuck it away.
She just needed a good dicking to calm her down. She was so close.
>>
File: burns.down.there.png (941KB, 996x1024px) Image search: [Google]
burns.down.there.png
941KB, 996x1024px
>>29422543
She became one on the other side though.
>>
>>29422548
I'm sorry, but Ishi confirmed those aren't alicorn wings and she didn't have wings when she ponied up in LoE. She's just a unicorn, for now.
>>
File: Faust_on_Twilicorn.png (105KB, 1083x554px) Image search: [Google]
Faust_on_Twilicorn.png
105KB, 1083x554px
>>29422396
But that's objectively wrong.
>>
>>29422396
I love when people who don't know jack shit act like they have a single fucking clue.
>>
>>29422543
first of all, she's not canon. second, the tree and the elements made twilight an alicorn, it even has the element of magic at the center. sunset was just one of celestia's students, she doesn't mention anything else in the movies
>>
File: 1485141012934.jpg (46KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
1485141012934.jpg
46KB, 653x672px
>>29422607
>>
>>29422603
>>29422579
Owned.
>>
>>29422396
nice bait
>>
>>29422304
>Twilight is the only goddamned one of them that both deserved to be a princess and has the destiny of becoming a princess.
Except that's a fucking lie you low life filth.
>>
>>29422641
>that's a fucking lie
the others destinies are to be other things, it was shown pretty clearly in the cutie mark chronicles. I don't see them wearing any wings after all.
>>
>>29422575
Before Celestia was there the sun was raised by regular unicorn ponies. So, no, it's not.
>>
>>29422666
Of course Satan would know.
>>
File: ownership.jpg (80KB, 491x438px) Image search: [Google]
ownership.jpg
80KB, 491x438px
>>29422654
Hasbro forcing a 180 on the script during S3's production is not "shown pretty clearly in cutiemark chronicles" with Twilight.

And who actually cares about established lore and character development of the other 5, because Hasbro clearly never have so they won't give it a second glance.
>>
>>29422678
While Hasbro may do some shitty things to pander, at least they haven't fallen to the SJW crowd like every other cartoon on TV. Hasbro seems pretty bro-tier about that and has kept the writers from getting SJW autism into the show.
>>
>>29422666
it was raised by unicorns and caused what is essentially permanent brain damage to them if they did it for too long.
And that's assuming you're working in a group, doing it solo is a guaranteed permanent fuck up.
>>
>>29422678
>Hasbro forcing a 180 on the script during S3's production is not "shown pretty clearly in cutiemark chronicles" with Twilight.
This. Even Jim Miller admitted in an interview on EQD that he wished they had more time to build up to alicorn twilight.
>>
>>29422711
one of those ponies being starswirl the bearded himself
>>
>>29422709
Those were all regular unicorns, not unicorns with magic as their cutie mark.
>>
>>29422725
starlight could do it herself. She's like Starswirl x 10. Took his spell to the next level, like it was an NES then she turned it into an Xbox one.
>>
>>29422579
I want to see what MLP would have been like if Faust didn't leave.

She's completely lost her fucking mind these days, but I guess I can still fondly imagine what could have been
>>
>>29422738
No, Starlight only made a minor change to the spell, what made it so powerful was the cutie map.
>>
>>29422771
Nigger, read Faust's quotes. Twilight is not just any regular unicorn.
>>
>>29422792
She's still more powerful magically than Twilight, an alicorn, is.
>>29422731
Starlight. she outmagiced said alicorn.
>>
>>29422800
Starlight only brought the alicorn to a stalemate, and said alicorn was a mediocre flyer and was exhausted for casting the time travel spell several times and doing other shit, like running from changelings and rescuing Spike from Nightmare Moon
>>
>>29422800
Starlight is the product of the evil minds of Josh Haber and Co. She will never matter in lore discussions.
>>
>>29422819
Dude, haber kind of is running the show, he's the ONLY thing that matters now.
>>
>>29422884
Not anymore
>>
>>29422975
There's no indication that they're going to change the groundwork he's laid down the past 2 seasons.
>>
>>29422975
That's right anon. Who needs shitty canon when you have even shittier headcanon.
>>
>>29422678
>>29422710
That because Hasbro is jealous of Disney and Mattel so they forced and bullied the animators and writers during S3 and rip-off Sofia the First.
>>
>>29422304
>The others are very obviously locked into other paths in life and to make them an alicorn would shit on every bit of character development in the show for them so far.
They had no problems shitting on Twilight's character. Twilight didn't know or experienced friendship for as long as he friends did, all five of them are more deserving of alicorn-ation than Twilight.
>>
>>29422304
You subhuman faggot. You literal retard.
How dare you speak, you swarthy, oily nerd. How dare you open your disgusting, rim encrusted, rotten fish smelling mouth.
You are human trash. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your 'hobby' offers no hope to the world that your fandom can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the basement you came out of, you literal subhuman.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some horses, as is in the bronys nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Adam and Jimmy a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Bronys obsession with a little girl's cartoon is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only thing your even mediocre at in your pitiful, worthless life. The childish sentiment in the average brony is both an early warning sign of autism in teenagers, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your cheeto dust covered fingers off of your keyboard, and never talk to the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of education and rehabilitation will ever make you normal. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of ponies.
You faggot.
You make 9gag look like a beacon of civilization.
Die, 'brony'. No one would miss you. Except for the furries, who now would have no one to make them look good. You are a parasite and a cancer to 4chan, as well as the internet in it's entirety.
>>
File: 33310.gif (1MB, 330x345px) Image search: [Google]
33310.gif
1MB, 330x345px
>>29423702
>Five years and people are still this mad.
>>
>>29423726
What's that, you wrote a comment, made a little thread, you uploaded some images to 4chan? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick! Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!

Here's a little piece of advice, slick.The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.

They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies. Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29422428
Shes not purple unicorn anymore.
>>
>>29422304
Is this a meme?
>>
>>29422304
>its not their destiny
fuck destiny and fuck twilight

I hate this overused shitty trope so god damn much
>>
>>29423698
Twilight reached a level of understanding greater than any of them EVER had. Additionally, Twilight never had a true destiny; her destiny from Cutie mark chronicles was just "magic" and to succeed celestia.
That's all she ever wanted to do was emulate celestia. And she did. The others would hate it-- look at dash's line in Princess twilight sparkle, "well not EVERYONE". She'd HATE it. twilight is the only one who'd be happy that way.
>>
File: 968430.png (1MB, 880x1360px) Image search: [Google]
968430.png
1MB, 880x1360px
Hide yo alicorn princesses. Or hide Mac from the alicorn princesses. Whichever.
>>
>>29424697
nigga, twilight never wanted to be a princess either, she doesn't care about status, she doesn't care about castles, princessy shit or any of the benefits.
becoming an alicorn is a sacrifice, you have to leave everything behind to selflessly serve the ponies. if you fail and your race is enslaved, it's all your fault
>>
>>29424729
They're going to make a guardians of harmony toy of that eventually.
>>
>>29424764
Twilight cared about emulating Celestia and was a born leader from the beginning; her designs made by Faust even noted that she was supposed to embody royalty.
>If you fail and your race is enslaved
that's why you got Starlight glimmer.
>>
>>29422304
No one deserves to be a princess.
>>
>>29422607
Who says the elements are necessary for alicornhood? Cadance was a literal nobody and she got it. All that is known is that Sunset was being groomed to be princess. Nothing indicates that she would wield any element, or that wielding anything is a requirement to get the wings. In one of the books, she explains that the meaning of her cutie mark is "to be like Celestia". Take that as you will.
>>
>>29426676
Where does it say in the movie Sunset was being groomed for anything at all?
>>
>>29424857
>Twilight
>born leader

Confirmed for never having watched the show. Gotta quit with the fanfiction,son
>>
>>29426691
Go watch the movie, the evidence isn't even subtle, it's blatant
>>
>>29426985
Sure thing lol
>>
File: mlp website.png (1MB, 1513x806px) Image search: [Google]
mlp website.png
1MB, 1513x806px
>>29426940
kek are you serious now, leading has been one of twilight's biggest qualities since day one, being a natural born leader is one of her most defining traits
>>
File: 856.png (451KB, 952x570px) Image search: [Google]
856.png
451KB, 952x570px
>>29426940
>i completely missed the season 4 premiere
i appreciate your attempt to call out fans of the fandom, but you need to do some more research yourself friend.
>>
>>29427574
>Twilight, the Princesses are missing, what should we do?!
>Keep doing what you're already doing!
>OH GOD, WHATEVER WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU?!
suuuuure
>>29426676
She was turned into an alicorn by a super magical emotion enhancing Crystal material that interacted strongly with her Love special ability.

for all we know that necklace was the same stuff that the crystal heart is made of.
>>
>>29427960
a natural born leader is good at using the strength of those around them, which she has done many times. theyre able to reason with people who have opposing views, which she has. shes even taken it upon herself to teach children and adults alike.

do you have any reasons she shouldnt be considered a natural born leader?
>>
>>29426676
God was that explanation retarded. Thank god the books aren't canon because she literally just hugged someone super hard. Fuck that shit. Wat.
>>29427960
And for all we know it was a rock she found on the ground.
>>
>>29424697
>The others would hate it-- look at dash's line in Princess twilight sparkle, "well not EVERYONE". She'd HATE it.
Are you actually retarded enough to genuinely believe Hasbroo will respect established character traits like that?
>>
>>29428416
of course they will. Hasbro's not retarded. if they want that shit they'll introduce a new character instead, like they did with flurry heart.
The other 5 are meant to appeal to different niches, the princess niche would destroy everything they're meant to market.
>>
>>29428482
every little girl wants to be a princess. There's no reason they couldn't still sell to those demographics while tacking on jewelry. Hasbro only sees dollar signs.
>>
>>29428666
And they'll lose considerablely more by doing the only thing which could actually end the fandom, satan
>>
>>29428677
Just like twilicorn did. And flurry heart did. And starlight glimmer did.
OH WAIT. Not to mention that the adult fandom means jack shit in the grand scheme compared to the little girl's sales.
>>
>>29428715
The fandom makes up at least 90% of the profits
>twilicorn
>flurry heart
>starlight glimmer
These stood no chance of killing the fandom. They're also not going to torpedo the fandom they're finally investing in.
>>
>>29428735
>adult fandom
>90% of the profits
Good god, are you retarded? you SERIOUSLY think that 90% of the profits from the merch is from adults?
>>
>>29428735
lmao
>>
>>29428770
i hear a lot of 12 year old children are buying toys these days. they grow up so fast.
>>
>>29428482
>Hasbro's not retarded
Yes, but you are if you think they'll respect established character traits or niches, let alone care about them. If the stats even imply that sales of RD toys will increase if she has a horn, they're going to manufacture them in their child labour sweatshops and force it onto the DHX staff.
>>
>>29428833
Its amazing they can find the work, what with their traditional jobs as miners killed by those bleeding-heart libruls.

Losings hands to crushing gears is a learning experience.
>>
>>29422304
>Glimmer included, she's not going to be in season seven, get over the idea of her becoming a princess.

As long as Hasbro can milk their sweet money, everything is possible
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.