[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a closet MLP fan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: closet-brony_o_567749.jpg (56KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
closet-brony_o_567749.jpg
56KB, 640x612px
My older sister decorates cookies, and she was asked to make MLP cookies. She is married, has kids, and like everyone I know, doesn't know I watch and love MLP. I want to see those cookies so freaking bad!!! I really hope she sends me pictures as a joke. (I was caught watching MLP once, but I got by by saying that I was just seeing what the hype was about, but now it is a running joke that I'm a brony.)
>>
>>29415627
Tip: Don't show your power level. At all.
>>
>>29415627
Tip: Let everyone know your power level. Embrace it.
>>
>>29415627
just ask her if she cant give you some of those cookies.
You just want some tasty cookies, thats all.
>>
>>29415627
>not watching ponies with your sister who obviously also enjoys them
wow, what a piece of shit brother you are. my sister and i watched the whole series together.
>>
>>29415657
Someone paid her to make specific cookies. There won't be extra.
>>
>>29415665
She doesn't watch mlp. She was paid to make the cookies.
>>
>>29415684
How old are you senpai?

If you're like 20 or something I know my family wouldn't give a shit if I watched it. As long as I'm not doing drugs or anything bad they don't care what I do lol.
>>
>>29415684
in any case, let her know. dont make a huge coming out of the closet deal about it like a fucking autist, but casually name the characters and if she asks just say you ended up liking the show.

my entire family knows, my room is covered in merch, no one cares. of course half my family and friends are fans now too. if you dont treat it like a big deal then neither will they.

the people who try to hide simple shit like this lack self confidence.
>>
>>29415627
offer to eat the mistakes
anyway she wouldnt have told you about the cookies unless she was planning to give you some
>>
>>29415627
Just say that you would like to see how they came up as a final product.
Not everyday you get to see pone cookies.
Act casual, no spaghetti.
>>
>>29415627
Just embrace it you faggo
>>
>>29415717
Yeah, that would go over like a turd in a punch bowl. MLP=gay around here. No kidding. Maybe when I move out in a couple of years, but not before then for sure.
>>
>>29416718
My dad literally said he wasn't sure what would be worse: me being gay, or me watching MLP.
>>
>>29415717
Yeah this stuff. I've already established that I think kids shows and movies are cool. I have honed my "disdain for plebs" face to a razor's edge for anybody too stupid to understand the interest of good story telling with the crutch of emotionally potent adult only drama bombs.

So I've got a Disney plush right next to my MLP plush, and a Totoro wall scroll, among other stuff.
They just don't know that I love MLP a little more deeply than that.
>>
>>29416726
Tell him your a brony as you fuck him. The two degeneracies will cancel out and he will feel nothing.
>>
>>29416718
>>29416726
my dad said "youre not a faggot now are you?" i said nah, and that was the end of that.
>>
>>29415627
>caring what people think of you and your interests
>>
>>29415627
It's easier than you think: falseflag. Falseflag blatantly. Mistake the names, manes, colors, and personalities. Repeat that you watch the show as if it's a badge. After a couple of days they stop listening.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.