[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horses, Superbowl and chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 28

File: RAINBOW FALCON.jpg (690KB, 2333x2333px) Image search: [Google]
RAINBOW FALCON.jpg
690KB, 2333x2333px
Yo /mlp/ lets get a lil /sp/ in here

http://www.hitbox.tv/kyrosnoknight

We gon watch the Super Bowl 51 and get into some stuff afterwards.
Rest of S6 and some Mare juice and shots

How yall gon feel if there's a trailer about the MLP 2017 Movie?
>>
>>29414657
Please die.
>>
>>29414663
rood
>>
>>29414685
good
>>
>How yall gon feel if there's a trailer about the MLP 2017 Movie?
>>
I can't believe the Falcons are doing it, and they are stomping it for that matter. I knew this was the Falcons' year.
>>
>>29414855
I know right?
>>
>>29414657
Fuck the Patriots
>>
File: rooster.jpg (799KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rooster.jpg
799KB, 1200x1200px
>>29414855
Chinese bird magic ftw
>>
>>29414855
Woo!
>>
File: 1472717281105.jpg (79KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472717281105.jpg
79KB, 900x598px
I didn't know Lady Gaga was going to perform.
>>
File: 1454902019838.jpg (34KB, 436x304px) Image search: [Google]
1454902019838.jpg
34KB, 436x304px
Who's >your team /mlp/?
>>
>>29415104
>perform
Yeah, that was a nice playback for 95% of the performance
>>
Fucking niggers.
>>
Applejack is a shit horse.
>>
Thank fucking Christ for that.
>>
>>29415181
Falcons, actually. It's nice seeing them pretty much secure their first Super Bowl victory.
>>
>>29415311
for what?
>>
File: 1477923159298.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477923159298.gif
543KB, 480x480px
FALCONS WITH A 4TH TOUCHDOWN
>>
Oblivion
>>
Mike "electric fence" Pence
>>
Probably not mate.
>>
File: vectortwifosgitt.png (426KB, 1274x1388px) Image search: [Google]
vectortwifosgitt.png
426KB, 1274x1388px
>>29415320
PLS STOP TALKING AND SHITPOSTING WHILE STREAMING, BASED MAREJUICE ANON.
>>
File: 1468122823345.jpg (17KB, 564x437px) Image search: [Google]
1468122823345.jpg
17KB, 564x437px
>>29415377
Anon are you actually trying to watch the game off his stream? I pity you.
>>
>>29415377
Truth.
>>
File: 1469896107000.jpg (45KB, 695x525px) Image search: [Google]
1469896107000.jpg
45KB, 695x525px
oh no the Patriots got a touchdown
They're still gonna get buttfucked
>>
Don't get bummed out man, it's just shit when you get random niggers walking in the room chatting shit.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>29415391
I don't watch it, I just clicked to see what's up.
>>
>Falcons are starting to fuck up
pls no
>>
>>29415489
Technical difficulties, fixing right now.
>>
>>29415407
>>
>>29415319
Well, guess you can eat shit then
>>
File: 1454348458812.png (227KB, 956x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1454348458812.png
227KB, 956x1035px
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT WAS THAT?!
>>
Fucking wow. I didn't think such a level of choking capabilities were even possible in this universe. The Falcons just turned themselves into the most JUST team of any sport this decade.
>>
>>29414855
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>29415319
Come back, I need to know if you killed yourself
>>
And the Falcons complete a Dash-worthy crash and burn.

Some teams get bodied. The Falcons got Brady'd.
>>
File: IMG_6372.jpg (721KB, 2764x3089px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6372.jpg
721KB, 2764x3089px
>>29415319
So what's going to be your method of suicide?
>>
File: WWA.png (46KB, 348x310px) Image search: [Google]
WWA.png
46KB, 348x310px
>>29415955
How can one team choke so fucking hard.
>>
>>29416118
kek
>>
File: 1480049864553.png (648KB, 1013x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480049864553.png
648KB, 1013x1024px
>>29416105
I'm still around. And I can't say I don't feel the Falcons or a fan of them earned being made fun of, so go ahead if you want. I'm frustrated enough that being made fun of actually puts me in a better mood.
>>
>>29416165
Why does she have green eyes?
They're supposed to be yellow.
>>
File: 1000 green contacts.png (161KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000 green contacts.png
161KB, 1000x1000px
>>29416222
>>
File: 1445025246145.jpg (33KB, 547x461px) Image search: [Google]
1445025246145.jpg
33KB, 547x461px
>>29416165
Nobody deserves to have a win stolen by the Patriots
>>
>>29416165
Sorry man. Would posting some old football themed clop lift your spirits?
>>
>>29416303
It definitely would, senpai.
>>
Just popping in to remind everyone that 2017 is the Year of the White rebirth.

Zebras get BTFO
>>
Atlanta BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29416314
K then famaroni

>You are Number 7, earth pony mare, and tonight is not your night.
>Rain is pouring down from the clouds above you, pelting your already soaked coat.
>Wet mud cakes your hooves and shin guards. It stains the underside of your barrel and jersey.
>The cold air almost chills you to the bone, making your muscles tighter than they should be.
>But all this doesn’t bother you.
>It’s the six large mares that are poised mere feet from you, ready to attack, that chill your blood.
>You are Number 7, and you are playing Equestrian Hoofball.
>Albeit, a more… “involved” version of hoofball, but your friend never told you that when she said she needed a replacement quarterback for her recreation team.
>You considered yourself a little rough n’ tumble mare, and even played hoofball briefly in school, so of course you were game.
”Sure, I’d love to play!”
>”It’ll be great! I started playing a couple months ago and have been having a blast! I’m sure you will too, but I should warn you that it can a little rough out there.”
“Heh. I’m sure I can take whatever you throw at me.”
>You fool
>You arrived to the locker room and were given equipment and a jersey with the number 7 on it. You thought the minimal equipment was weird, at least for hoofball: shin guards, thin shoulder pads, simple mesh jersey, no helmet, and zero protection for your rear. But you hocked it up to the fact that it was a recreational league.
>>
>>29416388
>The ground that you are playing on tonight is an old public game field on the outskirts of Manehatten, used for recreation and little league sports like buckball, boffyball, and hoofball. Obviously it was set up for the latter, with two, fork shaped goal posts at either end of the 100-yard field, which was lit up with four tall sets of stadium spotlights.
>The stands are made of standard wood and steel build, and are not terribly big. That didn’t matter tonight, however, since the crowd was a small, dedicated turnout, due to the surprise downpour of rain scheduled by the pegasi.
> The two teams stood huddled on opposite sidelines. Your team near the bleachers and the other team on the barren side near chain link fence.
>Your team wore simple red and white mesh jerseys and called themselves the Mavericks, ponies known to run outside Equestrian society.
>Your opponents were adorned in jerseys colored in deep gold and black and were referred to as the Roughriders.
>>
>>29416405
>When you met the opposing team captains at center field for the coin toss, you got a definite impression that something was off. They spouted the usual trash talk, but eyed you and your team up like a griffin looking at a tender rack of meat.
>One mare in particular, who’s jersey read number 50, had her eyes locked squarely on your body. She was gently twisting her hoof into the already soaked turf, drawing muddy water that congealed around her trimmed fetlock. She saw you staring back at her and blew you a kiss, before trotting away with her teammates.
>Her body was well toned under her wet mesh jersey, but smoothed out as you gazed your way down her flank. The thin shoulder pads that sat under her jersey added an imposing nature to her.
>Her coat was a shade of cream, darkened by the rain soaking it. Her mane, silver with a blue and red streak in it and tied up in a ponytail. The last thing you noticed was the cutie mark on her flank: a spiraling hoofball in front of a couple clouds. This is surprising, seeing as how nearly every mare playing has a cutie mark that doesn’t even relate to the sport.
>Is she a professional? If she is, why is she playing in a recreation league like… this?
>You couldn’t help but gaze at her swaying plot as she took position on the other side of the field. You stood in place for so long your friend had to knock you upside the head to get you into position.
>Once everyone was in place, the ref signaled for the kick-off and the game was underway.
>>
File: 1483921280507.png (345KB, 633x670px) Image search: [Google]
1483921280507.png
345KB, 633x670px
>>29416388
>>29416405
>>29416420
Just wanted to thank you in advance for wanting to cheer me up. Keep it coming familia, already loving the premise.
>>
>>29416420
>These mares weren’t just rough; they were downright sadistic.
>The opening minutes of the game were filled with more foul play than a hockey match.
>Anypony who had the ball was prime real estate for tackle city.
>Your opponent’s defense would shove and grope your team’s linemares, squish the running backs, pound the receivers into the mud, and run you, the quarterback, down with the ferocity of a manticore.
>You’re a slippery little mare though, so more than half the time you could pass the ball off to a receiver or runningback, or run out-of-bounds before they caught you. But, you would occasionally get laid out by a late hit from these heavy mares. And it was in those tackles you learned what made this game more… “involved.”
>Once a player was on top of you, that mare would do whatever they could to make you cum.
>Some would take it easy: nibble on ears, kiss and lick your muzzle, that sort of thing, and be off of you in a few seconds.
>Others would go down on you hard, rubbing their mare-vag in your face, dry hump your plot, shove your face into the mud and more, until the referee made them get off.
>The reasoning behind this is that ponies don’t want to wait through 3 minutes of nothing in between like 10 seconds of actual playing. At least that’s what your friend said when you confronted her. Why not add an erotic twist to it? It works for wrestling.
>After a tackle, if the downed player came or was injured, they would be taken out of the game. The less players that oppose you, the easier it is to win.
>As you could imagine, this made head hunting and pussy hunting a popular tactic.
>You already promised your friend you would play the game, so it was too late to back out now. Besides, when the going got tough, you didn’t quit.
>That is something to be proud of. You wouldn’t quit.
>Even if you were dog piled by 6+ mares, mercilessly groped, hoof-banged, licked, bitten, cunt punted, or otherwise fucked.
>>
>>29416460
>Your back to where you were.
>Standing in the mud and rain, poised behind you center linemare.
>Praying that your offensive line can stop those 6 large mares from turning you into a cum stained smear on the soggy turf.
>You shake your head and concentrate, throwing that mental image out of your head. Your only 15 yards from a touchdown. One good pass and your team is on the scoreboard.
>You set up behind your center, Number 88, and prepare to call out the play command—
>”Down, Ready SET!”
>--but before you can, another mare shouts out the opening command. You look past Number 88 and find Number 50 in front of her. She sees you staring, licks her teeth, and smiles.
>She’s raring to go, gyrating her hips up and down as she lustfully stares into your beady eyes… you can’t tell if your sweating because of the rain, but you can definitely feel your marehood instantly heat up from Number 50’s look.
>Guh! You can’t let her distract you like that. Not now!
>You refocus and call out your commands.
“SET! June 89! June 89! Hut. Hut. HIKE!”
>>
>>29416165
Pats fan here
It was a good game and I'd have been sad if our guys lost. You guys did pull an impressive beginning play against us
Honestly, good job
Have a cute rainbow horse as a sign of peace
>>
>>29416484
>Number 88 hikes the ball into your awaiting hooves. You canter backwards a few steps and start looking for an open receiver.
>The two groups of mares crash into each other and begin to struggle in the mud. The opposing team does their best to get past the line of scrimmage, but your teammates valiantly hold them at bay.
>Most of them dig with their back legs and grapple the linemares with their fore legs.
>The more aggressive ones grope the pegasus’ tied up wings under their jerseys and bite down on the unicorns’ horns, trying to control them with their more sensitive areas.
>But the opposition isn’t so easily deterred.
>The enemy slowly and surely begins to overpower your defense.
>Your teammates are putting up a hell of a fight, but it’s only a matter of time till they break through.
>You probably got 3 seconds.
>You keep scanning for your receivers through the curtain of rain and eventually find them down field.
>They are well covered, however, with two defenders on each of them. Looks like they anticipated a passing play.
>With Number 43’s defenders on her like white on rice, passing to her was out of the question.
>Number 79 was out pacing her guards by a hair, but passing to her would still be risky.
>You don’t have much of a choice, so you shuffle to the side a little to get a better throwing angle and prop up on your back legs to get ready to pass.
>Back at the center, Number 88 was still struggling against Number 50, just barely holding her back.
>Using her hoof, 50 takes a scoop of mud and grass and smears it into 88’s face.
>88 yells in shock and loosens her grip on 50.
>The mare takes 88 by the mane, wrenches her off, tramples her in the mud, and makes a b-line toward you.
“Oh Shit!”
>You’re out of time. You loose the ball into the endzone.
>>
File: 1486354253700m.jpg (94KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486354253700m.jpg
94KB, 786x1024px
Bruh....so much salt on Twitter and Facebook right now
>>
>>29416509
>As soon as the ball sails from your hoof, Number 50 launches into your chest, forcing the wind right out of your lungs and taking you off your hooves. You must have flown back at least two yards before crashing down on the field in a splash of water and mud, with Number 50 gruffly landing on top of your prone form.
> It couldn’t have been a better throw, if you say so yourself. The ball spirals in a perfect arc to Number 79. But right as it hits her outstretched hooves, the defenders pounce on her back and knock the ball away. Gritting her teeth, she falls to the ground with her two opponents on top of her.
>Damnit! You were so close! That incomplete pass could have been a touchdown. Instead, you’re lying on the cold, wet turf, mane a muddy mess, and greedily gasping for breath. You stare up into the sky as the rain comes down on your face, blurring your vision.
> You feel a weight on your chest and barrel shift and move, causing dull aches and pains in your ribs. You see a blurry face enter your field of vision and block the rain. As you blink away the water, the face becomes clearer and clearer. Soon, you see the smirking visage of the mare who just tackled your ass.
>”Well hi there. Nice to finally meet you.”
>>
>>29416525
>Literally shaking
Literally shaking
>Literally shaking
>>
>>29416525
What the fuck does Trump have to do with the superb owl? So the Russians hack the outcome too? Fucking dumb libtards
>>
>>29416530
>Number 50 greets you with a low, sultry voice and short chuckle.
>Her voice was smoother than you thought it would be, and now that she is standing over you, she appears much bigger than before.
>She is almost twice your size, her body covering most of yours.
>You were always a little bit on the short side when it came to size though, so she’s probably not as big as your thinking, but still imposing.
>”Like what you see little seven?”
>You turn your head to face Number 50, who’s face is now only inches away from yours. You try to say something, but your still out of breath from that hit.
>All you manage to do is gasp in her face.
>”Aww, out of breath? Does it hurt?”
>There is a hint of sarcasm in her creamy voice, but is without malice.
>Her eyes become a little softer and her muzzle is now brushing against yours.
>”Let me see if I can make you feel better.”
>>
>>29416542
It's because Brady supported Trump, so that naturally means if the Pats win, Trump wins, again

Sound logic from our old liberal friends
>>
>>29416546
>She backs up and lays back down on you.
>Using her muzzle, she slides your jersey up your barrel to expose your moist belly.
>Before you can stop her, she starts kissing your torso, where she hit you.
>Her kisses tingle and warm every spot she hits on your torso.
>She expertly parts your matted fur with her teeth and tenderly kisses the skin beneath it, slowly making her way up to your neck.
>Your marehood is getting warm again.
>She crawls up your body, kissing and nipping you along the way, till she is face to face with you again.
>She starts licking and nibbling your face and ears now.
>You futilely turn your head to the side to try and get away from her mouth.
>You look down field and find your wide receiver in an equally compromised position.
>Her two defenders were all over her.
>One, a unicorn, laid at her side with her glowing horn illuminating their faces. She held Number 79 down with her front hooves, while dexterously kneading the poor girl’s teats with her back hooves.
>The second pony was on the other side of her, invading 79’s pussy with her dirty hoof. The unicorn’s magic was helping in that endeavor.
>Number 79 tried to wriggle free, but the two mares have her pinned.
>Her face scrunched in agony, trying to resist the pleasure of her molestation.
>It was no use.
>Her eyes shot open, her pupils dilated, and she came all over herself.
>Her primal cries of pleasure were drowned out by the cheers of the small crowd, excited to see the first orgasm of the game.
>All 79 could do was go limp, tongue hanging out of her mouth, and crotch covered in cum.
>>
My head's spinning from the shots. Should I try making Mare juice while super tipsy or no? And I'm kinda mad that I woke up to a loss.
>>
>>29416562
>Your attention to this spectacle is drawn away when you feel your warm… geez… now juicy marehood be touched itself.
>Your eyes go wide, and you notice that Number 50 has stopped kissing your face.
>You twist your head back to her a see a wide grin on her face.
>”Enjoy the show?”
>A pleasurable pressure increases in your nethers, spreading the sensation up your crotch.
>The mare kept her fore hooves on your shoulder pads, holding you in place. Her back leg worked up and down at a slow, rhythmic pace, rubbing up against your clit.
>The masturbation felt great! But it left you wanting more. Wanting… her inside you. Wanting nothing but euphoric climax.
>You constantly twist your head around, trying to avoid the mare’s gaze and forget about what she is doing to you.
>You try to wiggle free of her.
>Your molester lowers her head and bites your ear.
>Not hard, but it was enough to get you to stop moving.
>She lets go and whispers something to you:
>”I’m sure you did. I’m sure all you want is what that receiver of your’s got?”
>Her hot breath tickles your ear.
>She digs her back hoof into your mare-vag just a little deeper.
>”But, I can’t give it to you. Not yet.”
>>
>>29415319
THIS FUCKING DUDE ON SUICIDE WATCH HAAHHAHAHA

GET FUCKED GEORGIAKEK
>>
Holy cow great game, what a comeback! just driving home from the party, 5:54am here

Greets from austria
>>
>>29416576
>As soon as you hear those words, the buzzer on the scoreboard goes off.
>And as if on que, the pleasurable pressure in your crotch stalls and slowly disappears.
>Number 50 slowly stands up and towers over your prone form.
>She lowers her head one more time to your level.
>”I want you to play a little longer. Just for me.”
>And with that, she trots away.
>Your stuck in a trance.
>Lying on the cold, moist ground, trying to wrap your head around what just happened.
>You turn your head to watch Number 50 leave.
>She is greeted by her teammates with congratulatory slaps on the flank as they gather into a group huddle.
>You turn your head the other way to look at the scoreboard.
>It’s only the end of the first quarter.
“This is going to be a long night.”

Donezo. It's nothing but a tease, but I hope you liked it.
>>
>brexit
>trump
>superbowl
How will the msm polls ever recover?
>>
File: 832842834823.jpg (86KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
832842834823.jpg
86KB, 844x1024px
>>29414657
Fuck Drumpf and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1467657707721.png (739KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
1467657707721.png
739KB, 1280x903px
>>29416599
Thanks a lot again, Anon. It really got my mind off of the game result.

Really wish there was more, but this is great too. I'm definitely saving it for future... reference.
>>
>>29416593

You're a Mexican.
>>
>>29416336
Zebras scored all those touchdowns
>>
>>29416639
Well there is more, but it's not complete. This is just the one-shot version.
I'll link you the pastebin for your viewing pleasure.
http://pastebin.com/neMhnNUE
>>
>>29416650
Now thats new, usually ppl misread it with australia
>>
Pats fan here, that was a wild ride. I honestly thought it was gg after they went down 28-3, but I keep getting burned whenever I doubt this team.
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (423KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
423KB, 1280x720px
>>29416721
>tfw no erotic violence....

2000% Maud
>>
FOUR TOUCHDOWN LEAD!

THEY HAD A FOUR TOUCHDOWN LEAD!

Fuck after the first half I was already shitfaced and passed out before shit got real.

>mfw falcons lost
>mfw I just missed the best Superbowl game in a decade
>Mfw I owe my weedman 20 bucks
>>
>>29418299
this was literally me.
>>
>>29414657

Congratulations to Trump, his Patriots and all the handeggers who supported them.
>>
>>29414657
Is Rainbow Dash bandwagon faggot?
>>
File: 7878786.jpg (84KB, 750x841px) Image search: [Google]
7878786.jpg
84KB, 750x841px
>>29418501
REEEEE
>>
File: tfw too buff.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too buff.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>29418515
>>
>>29414657
He's going to be back later to stream some episodes right?

Or is he dead?
>>
>>29418187
Dude, I know right. When is someone going to start that up again?
>>
>>29415319
See what you do
>>
>>29418643
bumping
>>
>>29419705
>>
>>29419705
>>
>>29415319
>tfw pats fan since I watched my first football game at the age of 4 and see this post

Absolutely delicious. The MLP of football teams wins again!
>>
File: 1486273828316.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486273828316.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
Streaming MLP Season 6 (starting with episode 12)
http://www.hitbox.tv/kyrosnoknight
Starting at approx. 1:30 AM EST.
>>
File: 1485958713043.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1485958713043.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>this board still exists
>>
>>29422492
had some technical difficulties but starting now.
>>
>>29422621
alright I'm going to stop for now.
I'm probably just rambling on to myself but, season 6 is one hell of a rollercoaster.

to anyone reading this, just let the thread die and go back to yall schedule of shitposting and generals. ill be lurking.

as a side note/question should I try streaming at a earlier hour for more anons to come around? I mean what point is there to watching a show about friendship alone?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.