[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flutterrape - 6/2/17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 36

File: 1477402854428.png (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477402854428.png
65KB, 500x500px
>What is Flutterrape?
Flutterrape is a collection of stories about ponies trying to have sex with Anon, the only human in Equestria. While the title implies that it is Fluttershy trying to rape Anon, others may follow in her hoofsteps and attempt their own versions of >rape. There are different versions of Flutterrape, but most are lighthearted stories about the ponies failing in their comical attempts to get into Anon’s pants. Just because your story has Anon in it, doesn't mean it fits in this thread. Check other threads (Pie, AiE, etc) about story content before posting.

Author List: http://pastebin.com/eG8iY7Wy
Fimfic Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211640/flutterrape
Request Bin: http://pastebin.com/rZU1Hbqy
Old thread: >>29212276

Thread Archive: https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/subject/Flutterrape/

////

>How do I start writing?
Writing these stories is very easy. Write in the second person and preface your lines with ‘>’. This is what turns normal text into greentext.

Writing Guides:
http://pastebin.com/uXvpYYzS
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
http://pastebin.com/r6dTpd3j
>>
That last thread lasted for a month.

Truly, we are immortals.
>>
>"AAAA!!! MY EYES!!!! MY VIRGIN, 19TH-CENTURY EYES!!!"

>"That suit!!!"

>"The nerve!!!"

>"The Horror!!!"

>"The audacity!!!"

"The children!!!"

>"The hawtness!!!"

>"The Fetish~"
>>
File: O7Rq0bk.png (142KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
O7Rq0bk.png
142KB, 600x521px
Vinny lives, fret not my Flutterfriends!
I haven't drawn hardly at all this last year but my heart has never stopped yearning to. If things go swimmingly today I should be able to get back at it tonight.

http://m.imgur.com/a/FBjp0/ here is a link to the cyoa, it's pretty good, I almost forgot how fun it was to draw all of it.
>>
>>29411258
H-hang on a second man.
Are you saying we're getting... content?
>>
>>29411258
Can't wait.
>>
>>29411109
Hey dudes, posted a story just as the last thread imploded and ceased to exist, so will repost now for peeps who missed it.
>>
>>29412584
>Its yet another day in Equestria in a seemingly endless stream of days, where your personality seems to change daily.
>This day, you decided to attempt to avoid Fluttershy’s rampant fetish catastrophes by actually leaving the house and spending time with her, as a friend.
>All of her friends seem entirely oblivious to the fact she’s a sex crazed maniac. So you hope maybe, just maybe you’ll be safe in company.
>And would that be so much to ask? Just one day? Just one, single day where she doesn’t turn up at your house covered in grease? Or blow the entire building up with TNT? Or crash into your room with a 15 inch dildo screaming “Is being my cocksleeve your fetish?”
>So, to that end you’re currently sat in the hang out of choice for the local ponies, with Fluttershys sat to your right, and rainbow dash sat opposite.
>You couldn’t manage to get any of her other friends to come with you because they were all busy, but Rainbow seems to have a job only in the loosest of senses, and was free.
>What kind of job is kicking clouds about anyway?
>”Um. This is nice.” Fluttershy murmers softly.
>”Yeah sure. Its great.” You reply noncommittally.
>”Know what else is great? Me.” Rainbow exclaims proudly at this “Did you know I’m the only pony in the history of the world to make a sonic rain boom?”
>You don’t know what the fuck a sonic rain boom even is, but it sounds like a shitty Sega game so you don’t bother asking.
>In your home you're in a perpetual nightmare of waiting for assaults from your yellow demon horse, but here seems relatively safe and you let your mind drift a little, staring at the fruit display just past rainbows head.
>She might not be the best company, but you’re grateful rainbow lesbian is her to safeguard against anal assaults from flutters.
>At least you assume she’s a lesbian. You figure with how many female ponies are here at some of them must be, and she seems a strong candidate.
>>
>>29412602

>If only Fluttershy had been, you might not have this issue.
>You sigh with longing at the thought of a world where Fluttershy isn’t interested in your dick.
>A man can dream.
>You’re startled from your reverie when you hear a scribbling noise. Looking down to your right, you see Fluttershy has produced a notepad from somewhere, and is glancing between you and Rainbow dash while scribbling furiously.
>This cannot end well.
>Rainbow dash doesn’t seem to have noticed that of her audience of two, neither of them are really listening to her.
>Her eyes have a raptured glazed over look, and you’re not sure she would care even if she had noticed. She seems to really enjoy talking about herself.
>Fluttershy closes her notepad and look up at you.
>”Um. I’m sorry but I have to leave now.”
>”Why? Aren’t you enjoying yourself?”
>”No. Its been wonderful. But I need to go prepare now.”
>You shudder at the word prepare, but you really don’t have the heart to ask what exactly she needs to prepare so you let her flutter past you and walk out the door.
>You see little point in hanging around with Fluttershy out of sight, so you stand up yourself.
>”Rainbow dash im leaving. Thanks for meeting me though.
>”Yeah sure. See you later Twilight.” Rainbow replies with minimal attention, then carries on her verbal boasts to the empty seats opposite her.
>You head home, allowing yourself the tiniest glimmer of hope.
>You doubt you’ve done any good long term, but maybe, just maybe you can have the rest of the day in peace.
>Sometime later, settled into your favourite chair you sit reading what passes for news in this town.
>’Pony sings song', ‘Teacher teaches ponies how to add' and ‘Celestia still in charge' are along the riveting stories.
> You look outside your window idly. At first you can’t see anything out of the ordinary, then you notice a pony in the sky coming towards your house.
>>
>>29412631

>One fucking day. That’s all you wanted.
>It looks like rainbow dash, flying towards your house. Very slowly and clumsily flying towards your house.
>As she gets nearer, you notice the mane seems longer, and the colours aren’t quite right.
>Opening the door and walking outside, you stand just past your lawn and the pony finally lands.
>What your thought at a glance was rainbow dash is actually the never ending disappointment that is Fluttershy.
>She’s dyed her fur an off colour blue, and her hair is a mess of colours. She also smells like a fruit salad, and appears to have dyed herself with various berries and fruit.
>For some reason you aren’t sure of she also seems to have a couple of cans of paint tied to her rump with a rope around her waist
>”What are you doing, Fluttershy.” You ask warily.
>”Um. I saw you staring at Rainbow in the cafe, so I figured she must be your fetish.”
>”No.” You say flatly.
>”Um. I think she is. So um. I’m going to do a sonic rainboom now so that you’ll give me your hot monkey dick. Um, if that’s okay.”
>You sigh, knowing refusing is pointless. Whatever she has planned is going to happen either way.
>”Go on then.”
She trots some distance away from your house for a run up, then takes off into the air.
>Very slowly takes off. As she saunters through the air, she pulls out a megaphone and makes a low rumbling sound with it.
>”Oooh listen to that rumble I’m about to break to sound barrier yay.” She says, before rumbling into the speaker again and dropping it.
>She now produces a bomb, and put its on top of the paintcans still tied to her flanks.
>”Jesus Christ Fluttershy what are you doing?”
>”Sonic Rainbo-“ she’s cut off by her own scream of panic as the bomb explodes.
>>
>>29412648
>The blast explodes the paint cans, and multi-coloured paint colours the sky in an acryllic waterfall. The blast also propels Fluttershy through the air faster than she’s probably ever flown, and she rockets down to the ground and lands splayed on your lawn infront of you.
>Her back half is covered in a mess of sopping paint, and you can smell the unpleasant odour of burnt pony fur.
>If nothing else, you have to give credit to the effort she went to.
>She struggles to get to her feet and looks expectantly at you.
>So, um, what did you think?” she asks shaking her rump provocatively and showering paint over your lawn in the process.
>”Well. It was just fantastic, nearly perfect “
>Yay.” She says excitedly, turning her rump and presenting her paint smeared ladyhood to you.
>”There is just one thing that needs improving.”
>O-Oh? What’s that?”
>”Rainbow dash is worst pone.” You say in a flat voice, then slam the door shut on her paint smeared rump.
>You listen until you’re sure she’s slinked away, and sigh in relief.
>Thank god she mistakenly thought you were looking at Rainbowdash and not at the bushel of apples behind her.
>If she had realised who you were actually daydreaming about, you might just have ended up...
>Fucking Fluttershy.

Fin
>>
File: Flutters.png (207KB, 1024x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Flutters.png
207KB, 1024x1106px
Don't you die before you've even lived flutterrape.
>>
File: 1415508493999.jpg (45KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1415508493999.jpg
45KB, 314x295px
Yeeeah, work that grill baby
>>
>>29412657
Thanks for the repost, it's appreciated.
>>
>>29413482
No worries dude. Was only up for a couple hours before thread archived, and at night for a lot of peeps so doubt many people saw it in the old one.
>>
flutterbubbs
>>
>Flutterrapist at the door
>yeahwhatelseisnew.jpg
>She's got a piece of paper in her hoof
>Reading from the paper:
>"You are standing at the door after having answered it."
Short stories aren't my fetish, FlutterJoyce.
>Ignoring you, she says:
>"At the door you are greeted by a sexy Pegasus."
>She looks up at you and smiles, raising one eyebrow
>"The Pegasus, named Sluttersly, is all hot and ready for you."
>Fluttershy gauges your reaction
Great. So, you wrote all this down . . . Just what are you doing?
>"It's an adventure story," she says, "where you get to choose what will happen next."
>She shows you the paper she was reading from
>There's a little comic drawn on it; a yellow outline drawn for Sluttersly and a green stick figure for you
>You're both facing each other, you with a blank face and her with a smile
>"So what will you do now?"
>You ponder this for a moment
>A game where you choose your own destiny
I tell her that whatever she's doing is not my fetish.
>Fluttershy sighs
>"I expected that," she says, as she flips the paper over
>'Bad End' is written on it in big red block letters
>Close the door
>Be thankful that >rape was not written on there instead
>Fucking Fluttershy

i'm eager for your return, Vinny
>>
>>29412657
Ha! I loved that idea.
I'm guessing you're our Dashfag writer.

You have a nice vocabulary and are good at descriptions. I wish Anon's dialogue was in black text but I suppose it isn't necessary. It's not like I was ever confused as to who was talking.

The Sonic Rainboom part really made me laugh. This was a nice one shot.
>>
>>29415856
not bad
>>
File: 1483835085181.gif (580KB, 864x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483835085181.gif
580KB, 864x720px
>>29415856
I want to make love to you in the out meta way possible. But you'll have to forgive me as the life and fucking times got me caught up and I wasn't able to get back to where I could draw tonight. I'm at a friend's place discussing yet another story. A story we're working it to be a big grand ol thing. I enjoy stories. I will not let myself get caught up again, so don't you go thinking I'll never get back to drawing here.
>>
File: 20170206_000130.jpg (1MB, 839x2320px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_000130.jpg
1MB, 839x2320px
>>29412657
You did good. But don't talk shit about Rainbow Dash, nigga.

>You had been thinking over the situation. Making a game plan. Not that you still had feelings for Anon, of course not.
>But that doesn't mean you're going to let another get swept up by the ferrismones.
>Anon... you'd think he did it on purpose. That he intentionally gets mares to fall for them and then leaves them when things get serious.
>And make no mistake, things are definitely not serious between him and this other mare. And how could they? She doesn't look fit at all, just another cushy city mare. And what kind of name is Almond Crush?
>You'll get this whole situation worked out, and everypony will know Anon's tricks. And then he'll have to come back to ponyville... not that you even want him there!

I'm finishing this tonight after work.
>>
>>29415930
Cheers dude!
Glad you enjoyed it.
Nah not dashfag. This is the first thing I've written.
Well, the first thing about ponies anyway.
Lurked flutterape for a while, had the idea and thought I'd contribute.
First time I've greentexted, I will bear in mind putting anon text in black in future.
>>
Shit, I remember coming here way back when.
About 4 years ago I think.
There was a story that parodied this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0
And a younger me thought that shit was so cash.
Oh Young Love was good too.

Fuck man, I'd love to have been able to write here back then, and I mean it when I say that.
>>
>>29413389

YOU AGAIN

I'm saving this, I might need it someday
>>
File: 13393620563.jpg (45KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
13393620563.jpg
45KB, 314x295px
>>29417639
Woooah, stop doing barbecue child.
>>
File: shut up.jpg (55KB, 295x314px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
55KB, 295x314px
>>29417682
>>
File: mlfw192_medium.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw192_medium.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>29417044
>Meanwhile, in Fluttershy's room
>"How could Anon just run off to some big city. After all I did for him and he didn't even say goodbye."
>Fluttershy was 'angrily' talking to herself while getting ready for the dinner.
>As she brushed her mane she said: "And now he's with some big city mare who thinks she's all that just because she happened to get Anon to go with her."
>"I bet she wasn't even a model..."
>For a moment Fluttershy realised what she was doing. The talk she had months ago about pheromones making her crazy.
>"O-oh dear, I'm doing it again. Can pheromones even work that fast?"
>She started to remember what it was like to think only about Anon and how she fought with Dash about him, but then she realised the same thing was happening to Dash as well.
>She didn't like it, but knew what she had to do. She had to go tell her friend to stop acting crazy. But how would she do it?

>Meanwhile, at Almond Crush's place.
>"Anon we can't bail on them, they've come all this way and they just want to have dinner with us. They're YOUR friends afterall, I'm surprised at you." Almond said while running from one end of the apartment to the other, trying to clean up before leaving for the restaurant.
>"You don't know them like I do. You don't know them at all. They're crazy, and I don't just mean they're your typical 'getting into trouble all the time crazy' I mean 'breaking into my house and putting their hair in my cereal' crazy." Anon shuddered at the last part, remembering one of Fluttershy's stranger fetish guesses.
>"Anon, you're the only one that sounds crazy right now. Sure they seemed a little... weird earlier but they're like what you describe. You make them sound like they're stalkers."
>"They are though. I don't know how but they found out where I moved to and came looking for me. You don't understand what they're capable of, I guarantee you they'll try something during dinner."
>>
>>29417981
>"Well Anon, you don't have to worry about any of that tonight." She said knowingly.
>"Why?" Anon asked unconvinced.
>Puffing out her chest she said: "Because I'm going with you." She takes a softer tone: "You know I'll take care of you? If anything happens I'll fly you to safety, I promise."
>The moment was pretty heartwarming, even despite Anon's lingering fear.
>"Fine. But just dinner, ok. It's probably best if they don't find out where I'm living."

>Meanwhile, back at the hotel.
>You just got your hair the way you like it, wild enough to show how cool you are but not too messy. It fit your personality well.
>Since you're not into Anon romantically anymore, and since he has apparently moved on... it was your duty as the element of loyalty to make sure this new mare was a good match for him.
>After all, who would know him better than you.
>As you get to your door you can hear Fluttershy outside talking. It sounded like "Anon *mumble* crazy...". You'd better see what's going on.
>When you open the door you surprise her and she freezes mid sentence.
>"Oh, um, Dash. Are you ready to go?"
>"Yeah. Who were you talking to?"
>"O-oh that, um... *Ok Fluttershy you can do this.*"
>You stare at her while she works up the courage to say whatever it is she's thinking about. You're used to this sort of thing by this point.
>"Um Dash, Anon's pheromones are m-making you crazy..."
>"What?"
>"Yes, oh me too though. It's what I told you about back in ponyville about us both reacting to his pheromones. And seeing him here made it happen again."
>Come to think of it you hadn't thought about Anon at all when you first came here, and you have been a little obsessed with him since seeing him again.
>"Um, Dash?"
>>
>>29418045
>"Oh uh, yeah I think you might be right. But wait if it happens that easily how are we supposed to stay sane about this?"
>"I don't know, um, breath through our mouths?" She says.
>The thought of you and Fluttershy just breathing heavy through your mouths through the whole dinner sounds pretty funny, but you don't think that's much of a solution.
>"Nah, that would look too lame. Let's see... hey I read a comic book once where the main character stuck cotton up her nose to breath in a gas cloud. Would that work with fairamones?" You ask.
>She looks at with a slight loss for words.
>"Uh-I, I don't know. Wouldn't that look lame too?" She's right.
>"You're right. Well we can't go just like this, we'll start acting crazy again. We have to do something."
>She ponders your words for a moment before her ears peek up.
>"I think I might have a way."

>Later that night.
>You can see Anon and Almond waiting outside the restaurant.
>"*cough* where did you say you got this stuff?" You ask Fluttershy.
>"From Rarity, she said it's what *cough* everypony's wearing."
>From the reactions of ponies you pass by, this perfume must not have made it rounds in manehatten yet. Although you were wearing literally enough to choke a horse.
>As you walk towards the two you can see their faces shift. Almond's nose scrunching up and Anon practically grimacing.
>"HI Anon, Almond. How are you two?" You ask, testing the waters with this stuff.
>"Oh um, we're doing just fine. Did you two *cough* put on a little perfume." She asks.
>Fluttershy speaks up saying: "It's something new our friend gave us. We um, didn't know how much to use."
>"Oh, well... it's very nice. Let's go inside and find a table."
>As you all walk inside you see Anon lean in towards Almond and whisper "I told you." Wonder what that was about.
>Your waiter notices your group and while struggling to suppress a cough, leads you to a table at the far corner of the restaurant.
>>
File: full.png (67KB, 871x556px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
67KB, 871x556px
>>29418114
>As you sit down and look at your menu, Fluttershy leans over and whispers: "I think it's working."
>Anon notices this and looks unhappy. But you have to agree with Fluttershy, you can barely breath, let alone think about Anon and his new mare.
>After receiving a nudge from Almond Crush Anon asks: "So... *cough* how are you two?"
>"Uh well" you had to think about the answer for a second, "We're actually doing pretty good. Me and Fluttershy have been spending a lot more time together since you left and that's why we decided to take this trip here, you know just something for friends to do. We were pretty surprised to see you here actually."
>"So you didn't know I lived here beforehand?"
>"No." Boston you and Fluttershy say.
>He looks at you both questioningly for a moment but then seems to relax.
>"huh, Ok so how's ponyville since I left?"
>"Your house got sold to"...
>And that's how the conversations went that night. Aside from the frequent coughing from your group and everyone else around your table it was nice.
>Almond Crush was a decent pony even though she's not much of a flyer like yourself. But she and Anon really seemed to get along, and instead of being jealous your were happy about it.
>All of you ate your food except Fluttershy, she ordered something called "row" and it turned out to be fish eggs, which made her cry a little. You had to share your food with her.
>But at the end of the night you all said your peaceful goodbyes, you even got a hug from Anon. He seemed happy that you didn't have to steal it from him this time. He wasn't happy later when he realised he now smelled like Rarity's perfume.
>And so you and Fluttershy went back to ponyville and never acted crazy over alien pheromones again. And Fluttershy was a shit, the end.

This story was only supposed to be one paragraph long but instead it took me a month to spit this whole thing out. I'm not cut out to be a writefag.
>>
>>29418168
>Boston you a Fluttershy
Lol.
>>
>>29418168
neat story

but if you ever do actually plan on writing this long again, think up a good climax for it.

Hope to see you again soon
>>
>>29418168
>I'm not cut out to be a writefag.
And yet you're doing more than a bunch of the other writefags here at the moment,
>>
>>29418283
Yeah, I really phoned in the ending. I was thinking of maybe having having the perfume prevent the shitty oc pony from getting anon's pheromones and havung here leave hum, thus rd and fs inadvertently ruin anon's new life.

Or scratching the perfume idea and having fs and rd still be crazy about, but the shitty oc pony is just as crazy as those two, and when they start trying to steal anon she has crazy schemes to keep him. Anon would see that the mare he thought was normal is also crazy and then he'd have 3 crazy stalker ponies.
I don't like writing though.
>>
>>29419545
I think it turned out fine.
>>
>>29418742
Hey fuck you, sitting doing nothing is hard, time-consuming work.
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>Bump her right in the rump
>>
File: napolean-dynamite.jpg (78KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
napolean-dynamite.jpg
78KB, 950x534px
So I've been lurking these threads since early 2013 (stopped for a about a year, came back recently), and I've decided that its time for me to nut up and stop being an unproductive shit. I recently got a friend of mine into the thread, and we decided that we'd write some green for the thread we love oh so much. Lemme know if you want more or if I should go die in a hole with my shitty content. Also, this is my first time posting EVER, so forgive any fuckups. Spank ya kindly.

>Day Vote for Pedro in Equestria
>Getting out of bed, you take a dump, shower your glorious golden afro, and skip shaving because shaving is for nerds, GOSH.
*knock knock*
Ugh, come on Fluttershy, it's too dang early for this.
>>
>>29421456
>Standing at the front door of your home isn't the normal Fluttershy, though.
>Today, her mane is curled more around her forehead, in a style that doesn't cover her eye. >Bits of her mane also seem to be attached to her muzzle in a small split mustache, which is made even more noticeable than the slight overbite she's showing off. She's also wearing your favourite flipping shirt, that skank!
>"Hello Napoleanon," she says in a quiet and distinctly Mexican voice.
>"I'm going to make all your wonderful dreams come true~"
>In the distance, you can hear a familiar raspy voice faintly call out
>"YOUR MOM WILL MAKE HIS WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE! HA!"
>You ignore the blue dingus and glare at Fluttershy hard enough to make even the biggest, strongest liger cringe.
Ew, what the heck, Fluttershy? That's my favourite shirt, you jerk! Give it back...GOSH.
>Taking the shirt back with enough force to ripple your actually super enormous pecs, you slam the door in her face.
>Looking out the kitchen window, you hope to Jebus that she didn't see the boner of steel you were sporting.
>She's still there, looking at you curiously
Go away, Fluttershy. I've told you like, a million times I don't like you like that, GOSH!
>Fluttershy isn't knocking anymore, but she slides something under your door that resembles a voting button.
>The sight of it has the ballit in your pants saying "Yessss" and doing a fist pump as you read the text.
>"Is Pedro your fetish?"
>>
File: o-NAPOLEAN-900.jpg (71KB, 900x487px) Image search: [Google]
o-NAPOLEAN-900.jpg
71KB, 900x487px
>Dangit, you've been found out!
>You sprint to your backyard and hop onto your sweet ride, and pedal like there's no flippin' tomorrow.
>You attempt to make a sweet escape by making a jumy off your awesome ramp that you built yourself, but the raging liger in your pants is too heavy, and it causes the ramp to disintegrate on contact, and you crash horribly.
>Lying on the ground, you look to the sky and shout to the heavens (mostly yourself)
Ugh...IDIOT.
>Flutterpedro is standing over you, a smirk on her face
>Giving up, you take what she's giving.
>At least her luscious mustache and awesome accent distract from the fact that you're
>Fucking Fluttershy.
>>
And I'm a fucking idiot too. Forgot to post the link to the previous post. Sorry bout that.
>>
>>29421557
Not bad for your first green.
>>
>>29421643
Why spank ya kindly, man. Currently working on a new one right now, so expect that soonish. Also, fuck me, looking back, there were a shitload of typos. Will not be such a shit next time.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29421456
>Day Vote for Pedro in Equestria
I already like it.
>>
I want to sing her Steel Panther songs, just to see what kinda reaction I could get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaaJO6zNEL8
>>
>>29421552
It's all about... nerd?
>>
>>29423401
you look like kinda me, kek, I'm of ukranian/russian admixture.
>>
>>29421557
Oh god, how will I ever know it's part of the story right above it with the similar images?,
>>
>>29413266
>Sombra has been married with fluttershy.
>>
Page 9 bampu
>>
Inspired by:
http://coup-de-foudre.urbanup.com/4191609

>Day Thunderstruck in Equestria
>You wake up to another day in magical horse land, cursing that bitch-ass sun goddess for getting all up in your shit like she does every morning with her big ball of fart gas.
>And just like every morning, you perform the sacred ritual of "shit, shower, and shave," followed by the typical bowl of Raisin Barn cereal (kill me), followed by the typical self loathing, asking yourself where you went wrong in life by working on a farm in a town full of xenophobic horses, and plagued by one who's the exact opposite of the rest.
>The yellow menace in question is at your door again with the familiar *knock knock knock*, a trio of noises you know all too well.
>You groan as the everlasting cycle continues, sluggishly heading toward the door and opening the gates to hell, that populate your usual visitor.
The fuck you want this time, Fluttershy?
>"Oh, I was just wondering if...uh..."
>She pulls out a crumpled piece of paper and reads from it
>"...Coo-duh-food-ra was your fetish?"
>Coo-duh-food-ra....wait. Coup de foudre. Shieeeeeet.
>"That's your cue!"
*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*
>>
>A brief morning episode in Equestria
>Half-awake in the morning
>Turn over in bed to a warmer spot
>Feel a pair of soft arms snaking round your chest
>Open your eyes
>Flutterrapist is right there, a hard blush on her face and her eyes half-lidded
>"Good morning, lover," she says, snuggling into your chest
>A second later you're dragging Fluttershy, wrapped up in your blankets, down the hall
>"I just wanted to surprise you," you hear the wriggling lump inside the blankets say
Out of my house!
>Come to the stairs
>Start dragging her down the stairs, hearing her muffled thuds of pain when she bounces off each step
>Halfway down she gets sick of your shit
>Tears two holes in your blanket
>Pokes her wings out
>Starts flying
>Try to pull her back down, but you lose your balance and fall down the stairs
>Dazed, you lay at the foot of the stairs while Fluttershy gets out of your blankets
>When you get up she's cooking you breakfast and urging you to get dressed so you can start the day
>Bitch, we ain't married
>Whatever
>Go upstairs to get dressed
>Not a second after you've opened your underwear drawer you hear your door open a crack
>Creepyshy is watching you, hoping to get a glimpse of monkey meat
I can see you, you say impatiently.
>"Oh," she says, defeated.
>Then she pushes the door open
>"Guess I'll come in then."
Not what I had in mind.
>See she's wearing striped socks on her legs
>She notices where your eyes are
Have those been on this whole time?
>She nods
>"I wanted to see if they were your fetish."
Oh.
>She strikes a pose
They aren't my fetish.
>Her pose goes limp
>"Okay," she sighs.
>Silence for a moment
You can go now.
>"What about my socks?"
>You shrug
Take them off.
>She looks at her legs, an annoyed look growing on her face
>She scrunches her muzzle and looks up at you
>"I need your help."
What?
>"There's no way that I can take these socks off of my legs by myself."
>Fucking Fluttershy
>>
File: download.jpg (2KB, 136x162px)
download.jpg
2KB, 136x162px
>>29426644
>And now you've been electrocuted and blinded by lightning.
>Fucking fantastic.
>You have no idea how to describe the pain without sounding like a little whiny bitch, so let's just say that it fucking hurts.
>You look up with your disoriented vision to find a mare of equally disoriented vision sitting on a cloud with the cutest, derpiest expression on her face.
>"Hai Anon!"
>She waves frantically, a big dopey grin on her face, and a slightly smug grin on Flutterbutter's.
>You're pretty sure it's the local mailmare, but the smoke coming off your singed flesh makes it hard to tell.
>You turn your glare to Fluttershy, who seems a bit sheepish now
No. The only spark I felt there was the painful kind. Speaking of which. The fuck, man?
>*FLAAAAAASHBAAAAAAACK*
>"Rarity, how can I get Anon to love me and give me his sweet monkey doxk-"
>"Oh DAAAAAHLING, it's easy! You need to do something that will make him feel a coup de foudre in his little monkey heart!"
>"Coo-duh...food-ra?"
>"It's Prench (FUCKING PUNS) for "strike of lightning", DAAAAAHLING. Something that will cause-"
>"Thank you Rarity! I'm gonna go get me that hot monkey-"
*SLAM*
>"-...Love at first sight. This will not end well for Anon....hehe, not my problem~"
>The white bitch flops down on her drama couch with a smug smirk on her face
>Back to the present, Anon is still smoking.
>Unfortunately not in the way that makes you look cool.
>"B-B-but Rarity said that a coo-duh--I mean, strike of lightning would win me your heart!"
>>
File: brian-johnson.jpg (15KB, 236x262px) Image search: [Google]
brian-johnson.jpg
15KB, 236x262px
>You find it hard to believe that the pony who knows how to silently enter most of the entrances to your home couldn't understand a figure of speech.
>Or at least, it would be if that fact hadn't smacked you in the face.
>With lightning.
>You want to get mad over this, but this is sadly one of the most innocent attempts she's ever pulled, so you exhale and try to relax as much as you can for someone who can't control most of his own muscles for the moment.
>Which isn't much.
I swear I'd strangle you if I could move my arms. It means love at first sight, not love with a literal fucking lightning strike, you retard.
>"Hey!"
Not you, Derpy. Fucking...literally every other attempt was closer to a coup de foudre than the shit you just pulled.
>"Sorry...can I still-"
No.
>"Ok..."
>Suddenly, you hear an eerily familiar sound in the distance.
*deedleleedleleedleleedleleedleedleleedleleedleleedle*
Wait...no...it can't be..is that?
>You see your dick slowly swell as the sound gets louder.
>"YOU'VE BEEN...THUNDERSTRUCK!"
>Holy fuck, it's AC/DC.
>The sound of guitars and Brian Johnson's sweet sandpaper voice raise your Johnson, as you slowly rise to your feet, donger raised and ready to go.
>"Come along with us, boy! We'll shake you all night long~"
>Your dong gives a salute for those about to rock, as you sprint over to their float and climb aboard, riding it into the sunset, forever blessed to be fondling Angus and Brian's Big Balls.
>She may have discovered your fetish in the end, but at least you'll never have to worry about
>Fucking Fluttershy.
>>
>>29426825
That was enjoyable, didn't expect the ending,
>>
>>29427098 Glad to know I hit the mark. Also, page 9 bump
>>
File: flutterrape.png (933KB, 1245x3000px)
flutterrape.png
933KB, 1245x3000px
>>
File: 1485901293734.png (466KB, 534x622px)
1485901293734.png
466KB, 534x622px
>>29418742
Life sucks. Not a good environment for a fair weather writer.

Meaning I can count out writing for the next six months, if not forever.
>>
File: family shy.png (725KB, 970x2162px) Image search: [Google]
family shy.png
725KB, 970x2162px
>>
Flobble
>>
File: 5aa.gif (920KB, 275x250px) Image search: [Google]
5aa.gif
920KB, 275x250px
NEVER STOP !!
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 3 outta 10.png (117KB, 563x489px) Image search: [Google]
3 outta 10.png
117KB, 563x489px
>>
File: she has a diamond account.png (62KB, 411x383px) Image search: [Google]
she has a diamond account.png
62KB, 411x383px
>>
File: 1459387991806.png (670KB, 1920x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1459387991806.png
670KB, 1920x1331px
Rarity would be a better rapist than Fluttershy.

fite me
>>
>>29434959
Man, Rarity would rape with such class you'd hope she'd do it again.
>>
File: 147060.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
147060.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>29434983
I dunno, she strikes me as someone who'd have few more of the extreme fetishes... Like being a dom, but... the bad kind.
The kind where she'd force you to eat her out, then she'd pee in your mouth, either without warning, or forcing you to drink it.

Im cool and experimental enough to bend over, but the risks beyond that seem too great!
>>
File: 1385683091784.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px)
1385683091784.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>29435594
She seems too desperate to be a dom immediately. And being a master of subtlety, she'd probably try to get your body to say yes at least. With Fluttershy, it just kind of happens. Rarity engineers that shit.
>>
File: 1451687407309.png (75KB, 912x722px) Image search: [Google]
1451687407309.png
75KB, 912x722px
>>29436011
Or. You know...

She's a garbage horse.
>>
File: 1385769471582.png (537KB, 1280x434px) Image search: [Google]
1385769471582.png
537KB, 1280x434px
>>29436019
>not liking all poners, even if they are /trash/ tier
For shame.
>>
File: 849687.png (386KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
849687.png
386KB, 1280x1280px
>>29435594
>>
>>29436011
Seconded verily.
>>
...This is why sleep is important. I meant to reply to Priest, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>29437158
>Priest
>an idiot
I too feel this, as Mr.Priest seems to be needing to be getting back to the next part of Office Love. I will always wonder when the next part of that one while be for as long as it goes unfinished. Love you Priest~
>>
>>29438193
...Thats STILL unfinished? Fuck, I was around when he first started that shit kek
>>
>>29438193
You know he didn't call Priest an idiot right?
>>
>>29438408
Kek, even further proving my point about sleep.
>>
File: butt.jpg (38KB, 403x398px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
38KB, 403x398px
>>
File: friendly yellow.png (450KB, 808x2200px) Image search: [Google]
friendly yellow.png
450KB, 808x2200px
>>
File: 1384298008124.png (85KB, 500x500px)
1384298008124.png
85KB, 500x500px
>>29440139
bump
>>
save
>>
>>29439424
I wouldn't mind bumpiing that
>>
Can't even bring myself to give a fuck about the actor/character announcements of the Mulp Movie.
At best, all I can think about is how they're going to rape a human.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.