[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Let's talk about this
>>
pony puss > hedgehog hooha
>>
>>29410633
>sonic
You had to go there, right
Ponies are already autism, mixing them with sonic will destroy realiy itself.
>>
>>29410703
>ponies are autism
You mean, some retards in the fandom are autistic shits. The whole sonic fandom is autistic.
>>
File: 1428918215130.gif (2MB, 384x271px) Image search: [Google]
1428918215130.gif
2MB, 384x271px
>>29410713
Everybody outside of 4chan thinks we are all autismo, anon. It is time to accept the facts.
Personally, I don't have merch, don't go to cons, don't watch the show in public and if I am found I don't sperg and make it look like big shit, but I know that everybody else sees us as pedophiles, furfags, manchildren (well we are I guess) and generally creeps.
>>
>>29410725
>Everybody outside of 4chan thinks we are all autismo
That's implying people on 4chan don't think that as well.
>>
>>29410754
People here don't give two fucks about other autismos hating on us though.
>My sick fuckery is better than yours
>>
File: 1453065628925.png (194KB, 470x314px) Image search: [Google]
1453065628925.png
194KB, 470x314px
>>29410725
>being this self-conscious about other people's retarded opinions
Tbh, I'm one of those four things you mentioned and still no fucks are given
>>
>i'm not the weird one
>EVERYONE ELSE are the weird ones!!!
>>
File: 1453595530848.gif (974KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453595530848.gif
974KB, 320x388px
>>29410766
I am powerful and wealthy anon. I have an appeareance to maintain.
The reality of things, is you can't earn any respect if you act autistic outside of 4chan.
Here I can be a faggot all I ant, the worst that happens is I get banned or told to kill myself.
Outside people is a piece of shit, they revolt and fail to follow orders if you are a clown.
When you are the boss, every subordinate just looks for a way to not fucking work and puts excuses out of the ass, as long as they get paid why would they give a shit if the work is never done?
Sorry for the blogpost.
>>
>>29410778
putting yourself in other peoples' shoes to examine your own thoughts and appearance - i.e. empathy - is literally what separates us from animals and the mentally-ill. it's therefore pointless to expect the inhabitants of this shithole to understand how you'd do that, or why you'd want to do that.
>>
File: U.png (545KB, 703x720px)
U.png
545KB, 703x720px
>>29410777

kek bless
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.