[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Ain't Nothin But A Number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 34

Matronly Mares and Fuckable Fillies Edition

Previous thread: >>29160677

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, DILF, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here. Or two characters of mature age. Or two foals. Do what you like, really.

All the stories so far are here: http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ
>>
>>29407270
Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:

>A history lesson with Cheerilee that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challenges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerby for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pity on her, and taking her out for ice cream
>In order to raise some cash for a fundraiser, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would mildly annoy you while turning you on.
>>
>>29407281
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unknowingly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
> Innocente Pipsqueak is visited every first of month by Princess Luna that give him a wet dreams. Various fetish and strange situation thanks to the oneirc dimension (anthro)
> TeenFlurry heart have a crush. King Thorax, and plane to seduce him with a lots of love druring a diplomatic mission
> Cloudy Quartz, Twilight Valvet, Cookie Crumbles and Mrs. Shy free night. The group seduces a young colt that have the (Mis)fortune to encounter the MILFs.
> Sleepover between SweetieBelle and Button Smash, but the poor filly is sick. Rarity entertain the colt and play with some games... fun games
> Pumpkin and Pound Cake are betrayed by their first partners. Pinkie Pie want make the children smile again.
> TeenFeatherweight work with Photo Finish, but, between all the models, he have shots only for his mentor and ex model. With a photoset and no models, he ask to the older mare to be a model for one last day.
>Kid!Anon hangs out with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie take turns babysitting Kid!Anon. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>>
File: 1415028074207.gif (293KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1415028074207.gif
293KB, 640x360px
>>
>"Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice, Anonymous."
"No problem, Rarity."
>You were surprised when she asked you out to lunch
>She never really seemed like she was attracted to you
>After the waitress brings you your drinks and takes your orders, she turns to you
>"I suppose I should probably get straight to business, Anonymous. I need to talk to you about my sister."
>Oh shit
>You hung out with Sweetie Belle and her friends a lot
>Perhaps it was too much to hope that even here in Horseworld an adult could hang out with a child and not be thought of as a pedophile
>"It seems she's developed a bit of a crush on you."
>She smiling
>Maybe this isn't going to be as bad as you thought
"Aww, that's kinda cute!"
>She giggles
>"Hmm, yes, you should see the drawings she made of you two together, holding hands, kissing, getting married..."
"Sounds like she's got it bad, huh? If you want me to let her down gently, I get it."
>"What? Oh, no, I want you to fuck her, darling."
>And there goes your wine
>>
>>29407878
Go on...
>>
"Will you help me with my workout anon?"

Sidenote, Pell here, does anyone want to see my small green continue? I got sort of sidetracked.
>>
>>29407651
>>
File: ppp01.png (279KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
ppp01.png
279KB, 700x800px
> Pumpkin and Pound Cake are betrayed by their first partners. Pinkie Pie want make the children smile again.

(this is my first greentext, and I don't speak english, sorry if it sucks)

> Pinkie Pie, thirty two years old
> She still work to the Sugarcube Corner with the Cake’s family
> After years, she become a beautiful and mature woman, less childish but still random and funny
> Also Pound and Pumpkin grown older
> Pound is an athletic but shy boy, and studies to become a royal guard
> Pumpkin is a petite girl with a strong nature, and go to the School for Gifted Unicorns
> The life is happy, with a lots of sweets and smiles, but one they Pinkie saw something horrible
> Pound and Pumpkin were always blue, don’t eat their sweets and, more important…
> THEY. DIDN’T. SMILE.
> “This situation required an investigation” thought the party planner woman, and with a Sherlock Holmes’s hat she started to talk with the twin’s friends and take evidences.
> It seems that their crushes dumped the poor teenagers, and they become depressed
> Pinkie was shocked: How can anyone not love her former nephews? They are so sweet, so beautiful and so…
> Pinkie make a very nasty smile… she had a plan.
>>
File: ppp02.png (632KB, 832x583px) Image search: [Google]
ppp02.png
632KB, 832x583px
>>29410769

> 2 A.M.
> Carrot and Cup Cake were to Las Pegasus because work
> Pound and Pumpkin slept in their room, when a sound wake up the twins
> “Could be a bugler?” said Pound
> “I don’t think that a bugler could sing a song during a robbery” replied Pumpkin “maybe is aunt Pinkie?”
> The two teenagers went down, in the kitchen… the lights are up, and a happy song come behind the saloon door.
> “Aunt Pinkie… is you?”
> “Yes, my sweet children” said the baker with a strange, sultry voice “come in…”
> The twins gasped
> Their good and funny aunt Pinkie Pie was completed nude, dressed only by chocolate, cream, and strawberries, and she looked them with and hungry and nasty look
>>
File: ppp03.png (227KB, 1280x708px) Image search: [Google]
ppp03.png
227KB, 1280x708px
>>29410771

> “What the hay aunt!” said a shocked Pumpkin (her brother was temporarily brain-dead) “Are you crazy?”
> “Mmmm… no.” said the older woman, and licked the chocolate over her fingers “I know that you are your brother are always sad because sentimental problem, so… I want help <3”
> “But we are your nephews!” said Pound.
> “Not related… I love you but we are not related” replied with a grin Pinkie, when she came near the twins
> “But… you are much older than us” said Pumpkin.
> “Yes, and I know that your crush, Pumpkin, was your princess and teacher Twilight” replied the aunt “and yes, I know that you are bi, my little Pumpkin” and gave her a quick and sweet kiss on her lips.
> Pound saw the scene quietly, and the kiss between his sister and aunt give started to excite his little Pegasus…
> “Sooo” said the older woman “ Shall we go <3 ?”
>>
File: ppp04.jpg (44KB, 381x367px) Image search: [Google]
ppp04.jpg
44KB, 381x367px
>>29410848
> The twins are shocked, Pumpkin licked her lips and Pound stared to her sexy and naked aunt with the biggest erection of his life
> Pinkie saw the pajama’s bulge and, with a giggle, the old woman knelt and free the young boy’s rod.
> “Hoy Pundy <3 … I see that you like my pie, and I must say it, I like your Banana Split but I like it with more… more chocolate” said the baker and with a sultry look put the boy manhood between her big and ‘dirty’ boobs, and put a lid over it.
> The feeling of the titjob, the chocolate’s aroma and the aunt’s lusty look was too much… the Pound self-control stopped and with moans and little babbles begged Pinkie to continue.
> Meanwhile, Pumpkin was confuse and her feelings were on a roller coaster
> The vision of her aunt’s big dancing ass covered by the chocolate was hypnotic, and her little slip were wet like a milkshake.
> Like a zombie, the little girl started to eat the big butt pie.
> “Mmmm… yes, my little Pump <3 “ moaned Pinkie, between a lick and a kiss on the boy’s candy cane “I see that you were hungry and want some sweet… please, continue… this pie is all for you.”
>>
>>29409577
Fuck yes
More Mayor Mare
>>
File: koroshiya_ichi_v09p158_copy.jpg (107KB, 728x1052px) Image search: [Google]
koroshiya_ichi_v09p158_copy.jpg
107KB, 728x1052px
>>29411302
>>
File: ppp05.png (287KB, 487x378px) Image search: [Google]
ppp05.png
287KB, 487x378px
>>29411302

> The room was full of moans, sweet aroma and giggles
> Pinkie Pie literally tackled her nephew and covered him with chocolate kisses, but with a hand sank Pumpkin face in her curvy ass.
> The girl’s little tongue explored with fervor her aunt’s hole, but it wasn’t enough… she want more.
> “Aunty… please” moaned Pumpkin “play… with me too.”
> A devil grin appeared on the older woman face “Of course… Pound dear, sorry, but I must end with you.”
> With a swift move, Pinkie swallowed the whole boy’s candy, and sucked its dry.
> The poor Pound fainted for the best orgasm in his short life.
> “For few minutes he will be out… and we could play <3 “
> The baker took a whipped cream bottle, and started to rub the point near the Pumpkin’s flower.
> “Oh aunty… oh…” said the girl in ecstasy, with a goofy smile “you are sooooo good.”
> “But silly filly… I haven't even begun <3 ”
>>
>>29412070
Is English your first language or are you just bad with grammar?
>>
>>29412090
He says it right here dude >>29410769
>>
>>29412090

It isn't my first language, I said it in the first post.
>>
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerby for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pity on her, and taking her out for ice cream

(Gonna try humanized if that's cool with you guys)

>Why does life have to suck so hard?
>First you get fired from your job for not turning up on time enough
>You'd be more inclined to if your boss wasn't such a insufferable mongrel and the job itself was halfway decent
>Then it turns out your stupid ass didn't bother checking the expiry dates on your food these past few days and all that was left was cultivated mold
>Then to top it all off the weather decides to rain on your parade
>Quite literally
>As you trudge through the soaking wet streets of your could-be-worse-but-none-the-less-still-shit neighborhood you hug your coat closer to yourself to stave off the harsh weather whilst also trying to protect your newly obtained groceries
>This time you made sure that it would be able to last you
>Luckily you've got enough to pay rent and buy food for the next two months
>"Spare some change sir?"
>The new voice snaps you out of your mental calculation of how many shekels you'll have by the end of the week
>Looking down you spot a small girl, couldn't barely be in her teen years, maybe 15 at best
>What stuck out most about her was that she had brilliant purple hair
>She was wearing torn blue jeans and a grey hoodie that hung off her so much that it looked more like it was wearing her
>She was looking up at you with a pleading look that soon turned to worry as she pulled into herself the longer you stared
>Which you must have been for a long time by now
>Shit, say something you retard
"What are you doing out here kid?"
>"I'm trying to get to Narnia"
>Silly child, there are no wardrobes outside
>You can't help but chuckle at the kid's sarcasm
>>
>>29412220
>You sort of deserved that for asking something that stupid really
>Looking over the kid once more you can't help but feel your heart sink into the bottom of your stomach
>No, don't give in, what would the Grinch do in this situation
>Wait didn't he become good in the end?
>Fuck
>Heaving a sigh your eyes meet the kid's gaze once more and she seems to be even more worried than before
"You wanna get something to eat kid?"
>"Huh?"
>Whilst she visibly relaxes at the mention of food the kid now looks at you with heavy suspicion
>"What's the catch?"
>Putting your hands up you shrug your shoulders
"No catch, you just look hungry is all"
>Looking you up and down a few times and with great reluctance the kid pushes herself to her feet, standing just below your chest and twiddling her thumbs
>"So... where to?"
"I'm a bit strapped for cash right now so we'll just have to hit up a fast food joint"
>Looking down she seems to be reconsidering your offer
>Moving her hands to hug herself closer she looks up at you one more time before giving a firm nod
>"O- ok, can we just get out of the rain?"
>Gesturing down the street you both walk side by side to your local diabeetus dealer
"So what's your name?"
>"Scootaloo"
"I'm Anon"
>Holding out your hand, Scootaloo flinches away
>Holding up your hand she soon realizes what you were trying to do and tentatively holds out her own hand in return
>Giving it a firm shake you can't help but notice the callouses on it, not to mention how firm the handshake actually is
>Despite her thin arms there's clearly some potential for muscle
>As you walk along you notice how Scootaloo's shivering only increases with each step
>Internally groaning to yourself you give in to your soft side and relinquish your coat
>Getting thoroughly drenched from head to toe you hold out the coat to her
>Startled by your offer she glances between you and it multiple times
>Shaking it in her face a few times seems to snap her out of her daze
>>
>>29412225
>As she grabs the coat and wraps it around herself you feel a part of you scream at you for your stupid decision and for being weak
>Seeing her huddle into the coat and briefly close her eyes as she relaxes into it however makes a slightly bigger part of you drown out the other part of you
>Finally reaching your local deep fried butter seller you hold open the door for Scootaloo heaving a sigh of relief as you're both finally able to get out of the rain
>Scootaloo on the other hand makes a noise more akin to a moan as the warmth and smell hits her earning you both a lot of suspect looks
>How long was she out there?
>Walking up to the counter you are met with a perky girl, no older than you with light blue hair and darker blue stripes mixing in with it all ending in a single massive ponytail
>"Hi there! What can I get you two today?"
>You order your usual and ask your diminutive companion what she wants
>Again she flinches, seemingly surprised that you asked her opinion
>"Oh um, I'll be fine with whatever you get me, I- I don't wanna impose"
>Where was that sarcastic attitude she had when you met her? Did she drop it on the way here?
"Kid I din't trudge through rain and wind to just get you 'whatever'"
>Hugging the coat closer to herself she looks down at the floor, worry in her eyes
>Sighing you squat slightly to get nearer to her eye level and try to sound, what's that word that people keep using?
>Compassionate that's it
"Scootaloo seriously, what do you want? order whatever you like"
>Turning to meet your gaze she seems to ponder your words for a moment before looking up to the perky waitress
>"C- can I get a burger? and maybe some fries?"
>"Sure thing cutie, you want a drink with that?"
>"Uh um a... a hot chocolate?"
>The girl seems to be trying to manually stop herself from having a heart attack
>"Of course, would you like to supersize that?"
>Scootaloo's jaw drops and her eyes widen at that
>>
>>29412231
>Shaking her head she quickly shrinks back into herself
>"No no, I'll be fine I'm already asking too much"
>Remembering the state she was in when you found her you glance up at the waitress and, seemingly reading your mind gives you a knowing smile and nod
>After having your order tallied up you have to stop yourself from having a heart attack at the numbers
>Stumbling over to a table you bang your head against it as you grieve for your wallet
>Now you're left with a month's worth of cash at best
>Your attempt to kill yourself by hitting your head on the table are proved fruitless however when a small hand stops you
>Looking up you see Scootaloo giving you a small smile
>Sighing you lay back in your seat and try to push your financial problems to the back of your mind
>For a while you and Scootaloo sit in silence idly looking around
>Your attention is brought to focus on the blue haired waitress bringing over your food
>Glancing at Scootaloo, you notice her expression go from excited to confused, then excited again
>Placing it in front of the two of you she gives you both a nod and flashes you a small smile after glancing between the food and Scootaloo
>Looking at Scootaloo you can't help but smile at the expression on her face
>Her eyes are nearly popping out of her head at the apparent feast of fast food before her
>Looking up at you with disbelief she stutters multiple times trying to find her voice
>"You super-sized it?"
>Giving her a nod you grin from ear to ear at her growing excitement
>Seeing her still not touch her food you gesture for her to go ahead
>Finally seeing her eat something you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding
>As she bites into her food she lets out a noise that has the other patrons shooting you a dirty look again
>Shrugging them off you dig into your own food as well
>>
>>29412239
>Initially starting out slowly, Scootaloo slowly picks up the pace of her eating before she's wolfing down her food
>Seeing this unsettles you slightly
>Seeing her spew some of the food due to her speed doesn't bother you at all you're more disappointed she's wasting it
>The state she was in, the flinching, and now this
>It brings your mind to wonder what caused all this
>Your mind brings you to dark places, places you'd rather not go right now
>You'll cross that bridge when you get to it
>As you eat your food you glance up at Scootaloo to make sure she's not choking, and that she's remembering to chew, and breathe
>Each time you look up at her you swear her smile gets wider and her eyes shine a little
>Finishing off the rest of your food you and Scootaloo head to the exit
>As you reach the door you're barred by Scootaloo going stiff at the door
>You can see her trembling slightly as her breathing gets shallower
>Placing a hand on her shoulder she flinches again
>Looking up at you she calms down slightly
>Looking down she slips off your coat and hands it towards you
>Reaching out for it you pull your hand back slightly
>Jeez what is wrong with you today? Why is today the day your heart decided to betray you
>[Internal Groaning Intensifies]
>Pushing the coat into her chest, Scootaloo looks up at you in bewilderment
>Giving her a small nod she glances between you and it a few times before slipping it back on
>"Th- thank you... for everything"
"No problem Scootaloo"
>Going to ruffle her hair you choose to pocket your hand instead before heading back home, groceries in hand
>Stopping after a few steps you turn to face Scootaloo
>Looking up at you she tilts her head to the side slightly
>>
>>29412249
"Look kid, I don't know how long you've been out here and it ain't my business either. But do you wanna maybe get cleaned up back at my place?"
>As you process your own words you grimace at your choice of words
>Holding out your hands you press your thumb and index finger to your nose
"What I meant was, would you like to at least get warmed up a bit?"
>Glancing up at you she hugs herself closer, biting her lips as she mutters out something
"Say again?"
>Leaning towards her you try to catch what she says this time
>"No funny business?"
>It's your turn to go wide eyed this time
>Holding up your hands you back away slightly
"No no no no no. Hell no"
>Still looking hesitant Scootaloo takes a few step forward before looking up at you
>"O- ok"
>Relaxing a little bit you start to head back to your apartment
>Feeling the rain pick up even more somehow you decide to pick up the pace so you can get out of the cold
>Finally reaching your apartment building you wrench open the door to the main lobby and you and Scootaloo bolt inside
>Breathing heavily from the impromptu exercise you try to shake as much water off of you as you can
>Your attempts are halted as you hear the receptionist clear her throat
>Shit, you really didn't want to deal with this
>Looking up you are met with the gaze of a pair of piercing blue eyes of Ms. Harshwhinny
>She's looking the two of you up and down with raised eyebrows and a hand on the phone
>Alright, time to go sprinting through a mine field and hope for the best
"Hi Ms. Harshwhinny"
>"Mr. Anonymous"
>Her tone is cold and firm as always
>Glancing to Scootaloo she's like a deer in the headlights
>Glancing back at Harshwhinny her eyebrows are raised and she has a curious look on her face
"I can explain"
>"Oh I bet you can"
>Her face seems to change to one of... amusement?
>Walking up to the desk you lean over to keep your voice low
>>
>>29412255
"Look Harshwhinny, I know this looks weird at best but you gotta help me out here, I found this kid out on the streets. Just... give me a few days to get in contact with her folks or something, please"
>Hearing this she takes her hand off of the phone looking up at you with curiosity again
>Putting her hands together she twiddles her thumbs as she ponders your words
>Heaving a sigh she leans against her desk as she scans Scootaloo up and down
>You can't blame her for shrinking back at the stare, this woman can be scary when she really wants to
>Heaving a sigh Harshwhinny looks up at you before giving you a small nod
>"I'll give you a week"
>Letting out a sigh of relief you give her a nod
"Thank you Ms. Harshwhinny, thank you, thank you"
>Mostly you're just thankful that she isn't gonna call the police on you
>Turning back to Scootaloo she gives Harshwhinny about a thousand thanks before you're finally able to move her in the direction of your apartment
>Finally reaching your door you allow Scootaloo to go before you
>Entering your apartment you turn on the heat to help warm up your drenched self
>Walking into the kitchen to put away the groceries you call back to Scootaloo
"Alright, so this is my apartment, the shower's down the hall and to the left, feel free to use whatever"
>Having finished refilling your kitchen with delicious food you walk into the living room only to see Scootaloo standing in the center of it looking around anxiously and toying with the hem of your coat
>Looking at her you give her a questioning look motioning towards the direction of the bathroom
>Looking around as if to make sure you mean her she slowly walks towards the bathroom, glancing back at you a few times as she does
>Hearing the click of the door lock you crash into your couch
>As water begins to rush in the background you think back to what you've seen of Scootaloo today
>Right now, the only thing you know is that you might need more than a week to deal with this
>>
>>29412273
Let me know what you thought, comments, critiques, continue, kill self, that sort of thing
>>
File: ppp06.jpg (100KB, 736x543px) Image search: [Google]
ppp06.jpg
100KB, 736x543px
>>29412070

> Pound woke up with the angel’s song.
> He couldn’t believe in his eyes, sure he must be still unconscious:
> His sister was all covered by whip cream, and Pinkie Pie ate her white and creamy pussycat with zeal.
> The boy’s rod started to rise, and the hormone rush was so strong that he could feel a voice in his mind-
> “Fuck her.”
> Pinkie Pie screamed when she could feel Pound’s hit her flower, with the strength that only a teenager boy could have.
> “Yes Poundy… take me… do me…” moaned the woman inside his sister’s flower, and Pumpkin shivered to every world.
> In an orgy of sweet, chocolate, cream and sweat, the aunt and her former nephews come with the force of thousands suns, and sure a lots of people in Ponyville had listen.
> In the bliss post-orgasm, the two twins started to kiss Pinkie Pie from head to toe, and thanked her.
> “Oh, my little cupcakes, you don’t need to thanks me, because I love you and I want only see you happy… and because the night is only begin <3 “
> And this was true… the night so veeeeeeeery long.
> And the twins smiled the whole time.

[The End?]
>>
>>29412371
top unf
o
p

u
n
f

good job Anon
>>
>>29412371
P.s. I know that the story is short and the grammar is bad, this is my first greentext, an experiment. I hope that isn’t so bad. Critiques are accepted.

And, if someone want take this story and make it better, you are welcome.

>>29411747
Thanks
>>
>>29412280
Keep going man. Looks sweet so far
>>
>>29413225
>>
>Anon is in Equestria
>Through magical shenanigans, he's hurled back far into the past
>He meets filly Celestia and Luna
>They're living out on their own in a makeshift home in the woods
>Celestia is trying too hard to act above her age while Luna is behaving like an energetic, fun-loving filly
>Anon hits it off with them, Luna especially takes a shine to him
>Celestia watches closely as Anon and Luna play, he helps them find food, and fixes their shelter
>He tells them a story at bedtime, Luna falls asleep
>Celestia climbs into his lap and kisses him
>She explains that she's had to be Luna's mother for the last few months
>But she needs a father
>She says that she's ready to perform her wifely duties for him
>Disgusting pedofoalic horse sex ensues
>When Celestia falls asleep, the warp overtakes Anon
>He's back in the present, in Princess Celestia's bedroom
>"Welcome back, my dear little human. I believe you have a few millennia of your husbandly duties to make up for, hmm?"
>>
File: 2dc.png (106KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
2dc.png
106KB, 415x367px
>>29414088
I NEED A FULL GREEN OF THIS PLEASE
f- for science of course
>>
>>29412371
That picture hot damn
>>
File: Harsh-Nudie.png (183KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
Harsh-Nudie.png
183KB, 792x792px
>>
>>29415787
what is professional
>>
>>29417549
Small floofie business pants
>>
File: mature nurse fluff.jpg (443KB, 1184x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mature nurse fluff.jpg
443KB, 1184x1920px
>>29418295
Did someone say "floof"
>>
>9
how about no
>>
>>29412273
>Hearing the door to your bathroom shut jolts you from your nap
>You didn't realize you were that tired
>Rubbing your eyes you groggily pull yourself up to look over your couch at a dripping and slightly shaking Scootaloo
>Without all of the built up grime and mud you can see she has slightly tanned skin that seems to stretch across her sinewy body
>How long had it been since that kid ate before you took her to Hayburger?
>"I um I'm done"
>With Scootaloo's voice pulling you back to reality you snap your eyes up to meet her gaze
>Giving a firm nod you look to your feet and cough into your hand, feeling rather awkward considering how it must have seemed on her end
"R- right, uuuuuumm your clothes are uh in the wash, so you'll get those back by tomorrow. But you can borrow some of my old stuff"
>"Ummm thanks?"
>You try to meet her cautious tone with the most genuine smile you can muster
>Scurrying into your room and opening up your wardrobe you pull a box of some of your old clothes down
>Taking it back into the living room you place it in front of Scootaloo causing some of the dust to jump off of the box
"Here you go kid, just take whatever suits your fancy"
>Heading to the bathroom you prepare your shower
>Feeling the steaming hot water crash against your neck soothes your muscles and ends the shivers previously left behind my the storm
>Speaking of which despite the noise of the shower you can still hear it
>The rain hammering against the windows and the tiled roof, the wind howling as it forces nearby trees to bend
>Finally finishing off you wrap a towel around your waste and head off to your bedroom to get some fresh clothes
>As you pass the living room you slow down at the sight before you
>Scootaloo has pulled her legs up to her chest and has wrapped her body up in your sleeping robe, huddling into the sofa
>You can't help but feel a small smile tug at your lips at the cuteness overload
>>
>>29419781
>Grabbing the remote from the coffee table you turn on the TV and chuck it over to Scootaloo
"Here, flick through the channels and watch whatever"
>Looking at you with wide eyes she looks down at the remote before reaching a hand out of her little cocoon and begins to flick through the multitude of channels
>Head to your bedroom to change, you stop at your doorway you look back at Scootaloo
"Hey kid?"
>Pulling her eyes off the screen she turns to you
>"Yeah?"
>Raising an eyebrow at you she turns her head back and forth between you and the TV
"You still hungry?"
>Hearing a small growl gives you all the information you need
>Chuckling slightly Scootaloo gives you a few small nods before turning back to flicking through your TV
>Finally drying yourself down and changing you head into the kitchen you prepare some french toast and hash-browns
>Snack dinner in hand you head over to the sofa and sit the other side of Scootaloo
>Sliding her, her food she gratefully accepts it, taking in the smell before chowing down
>You're glad to see her pace has slowed down since you last ate but the speed still gives you slight pause
>Shaking your head you dig into your own meal before checking what Scootaloo had decided to put on
>Top Gear USA
>Not in this house
>Grabbing the remote you flick a few channels over before you hit gold
>Hearing the pikey tones of the diminutive one of the three musketeers you relax into your seat
>"Hey I was watching that!"
"Trust me kid you'll like these guys"
>Glancing over at Scootaloo you see her shoot you a small glare and pout slightly
>Sitting back with a hmph she attempts to hold the glare as she watches the three stooges (car edition)
>Of course as the episode goes on a smile grows on her lips, a few chuckle escaping now and then
>>
>>29419785
>As the classic rift plays you look over to Scootaloo, trying to hold off on the smug
>You fail but at least you can say you tried
>Catching your smug grin she rolls her eyes before murmuring something
"I'm sorry say again?"
>Placing a hand to you ear you lean towards her, smile ever growing
>"I said... I guess they were pretty good"
>Wriggling your eyebrows up and down at her earns you a groan as she pushes your face away
>Chuckling to yourself you relax back in your seat stretching out and popping some of your muscles before Mrs. Harshwhinny's words repeat in your mind
>>"I'll give you a week"
>Damn you weren't even sure how old this kid was, let alone anything about her family
>Well guess it's time to cross that bridge
"Hey kid?"
>"You can just call me Scootaloo you know"
"Right, Scootaloo"
>Intertwining your fingers you sit forward and rest your elbows on your knees as you look at her
"What's the situation with you... you know being out on the streets?"
>As the question escapes your lips Scootaloo's expression turns sour, and despite being buried beneath your sleeping robe you can tell she's crossed her arms
>"I don't wanna talk about it"
"Come on k- Scootaloo you've gotta go back to your family sometime"
>"I don't have to do shit"
>Ok, touchy subject
>You're halfway tempted to tell her to mind her language but then again you're just some dude who picked her off the street, not her father
>Feeling your tired mind protest the fact you're still awake you hold up your hands and lay back in your seat, deciding to drop the subject
>For now
>You feel some some relief as you hear the smooth baritone voice once again rambling some nonsense over seemingly out of context clips from the coming episode
>As the show goes on you feel uncomfortable from the growing silence
>At least before there were a few chuckles here and there
>Glancing over at Scootaloo you see her resting her head against the arm rest, making it impossible to make out her mood
>>
>>29419794
>You both jolt upright however hearing the crash of thunder and lightning from outside
>Glancing outside you're surprised to see the storm still raging
>Instinctively glancing at Scootaloo you see her shaking slightly as she presses herself into the sofa
>Each crack of thunder startles her and she shakes even more violently
>For a split second you swear you could see her glance towards you
>Shaking your head you rub your temples as you sit back into the sofa deciding that if you don't get sleep here you probably won't at all
>The first few roars of thunder keep you awake but as they calm into a consistent rumble you feel yourself ever so slowly doze off
>After some time you feel a small weight press against you
>It only rests on you gently and constantly pulls back only to slowly lie against you again
>You hear a deep breath before it presses into you fully
>Giving a small groan you lean back to let it sink into you further
>At least the added warmth helps to lull you to sleep
>You've still got a week left
>No point having it go by with you both in a sour mood
>>
>>29419801
That's this update done, let me know what you thought
>>
>>29407270
NOT
FOR
SEXUAL
>>
>>29419804
Cozy as fuck, dude
Don't know if this will eventually get lewd, but I'm enjoying the warm and fuzzy feelings from this so far
Won't mind if it does get lewd or not, it's all good
>>
>>29419895
Probably no lewd but dabbling in relationships might be end game, I've got a few ideas brewing for this story so it should last
>>
Kid Anon looks up to an aged up Scootaloo as a cool daredevil role model and she lets it go straight to her head while her attention is going straight to Anon's dick.
>>
File: no no's.jpg (17KB, 286x380px) Image search: [Google]
no no's.jpg
17KB, 286x380px
>>29419951
>>
File: take your medicine dear.png (204KB, 482x790px) Image search: [Google]
take your medicine dear.png
204KB, 482x790px
>>
>>29407481
urge to bury face in wee apply yellow tummy rising
>>
>>29420684
>>
File: r76j76rii.png (912KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
r76j76rii.png
912KB, 702x1024px
Goodnight bump
>>
File: IMG_6864.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6864.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>29412371
UNF!
>>
hey guys, sorry to say this but there might not be an update today, I'm also writing some green for another thread and having wrote an update for here and there really took it out of me yesterday
but I'll be back tomorrow if any of you are still interested
>>
>>
Controversy in the royal family
Princess caught with young lover
>>
>>29419804
Apart from the missing commas and periods, it's pretty good. The world building, while a bit fast, still gives a good description of the situation.
7,5 out of 10

Conclusion: moar.
>>
>>29425945
>"Luna! For shame! He hasn't even reach a century yet!"
>>
>>29426991
Reached. I meant "reached".
Fuck
>>
>>29424287
I'm definitively interested and looking forward to more, just don't run yourself ragged m8
Green is good, but your own health comes first
>>
>>29425558
>>
>>29428336
>>
File: 1481980790990.jpg (2MB, 2000x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1481980790990.jpg
2MB, 2000x1940px
mlp cougars are the best
this is my only sfw pic desu
>>
File: 7876763.jpg (304KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
7876763.jpg
304KB, 750x709px
>>
>>29430535
>>
>>29430535
>>
And up it goes.
>>
>>29433696
>>
>>29221914
“Oh, you scheming little shit.” You said, after being shunted into a telephone pole by Applebloom.
>Turns out her choosing the biggest, fastest car wasn’t because it had an engine bigger than the room you were sitting in.
>It was because she wanted to get back at you for kicking her ass in Re-Volt by slamming your half a pound ricer into everything that was bolted down.
>Hell, even some things that weren’t.
>She took to the heavier controls of the game like her sister does to… apples? I dunno, this analogy wasn’t as good as you thought.
>But then again, you been playing this game since you were eight.
>As she swerves into you, you slam the brakes, making her hit the wall next to you.
>Her car bounces off the wall, and you use the opportunity to hit the nitro and T-Bone it into a lamp post, knocking her driver outta the car.
>She turns her head to look at you, and you hold the controller up to her, tapping the brake button.
>”Oh, it’s on now…” She says, turning her attention back to the TV.
>And so, the heated battle to see who was the true master of the game began
>Paint was traded, tires were blo—Ok, yeah, you can’t even say that with a straight face.
>You smacked into the support beam of a bridge and Applebloom got rear-ended and exploded.
>Applebloom looks at you as if to say something, but turns back to her laptop.
“>’That was bullshit?’” You say, trying to figure what she was thinking.
>”Yeah, that.” She says setting the laptop next to her. “But…”
>Oh boy.
>“You went down first, and that’s what matters.” She says, crossing her arms and sinking into the couch with a smile on her face.
“By like 6 seconds.”
>”Don’t care. It counts.”
>You sigh, and clasp your hands together.
“’Bloom, just because I ate shit before you doesn’t mean you won, we both lost.”
>Applebloom seems to have taken what you said in consideration, as she seems to b--
>”Yeah, but you still lost first.”
>>
>>29434658
>You swear to God, you’re sure this shit must be genetic at this point.
“You’re just trying to piss me off now, aren’t you?” You say, trying to sound as serious as you can.
>”A lil’ bit, yeah.” She says before turning on her side and lying down on the sofa, her legs resting on your lap.
>Least she had the decency to take off her shoes.
“Well, I guess I won’t tell you about that thing with Snips and Snails I was talking about the other day.”
>Applebloom lifts her head up to look at you, looking at you with interest.
“That got your attention.”
>”Of course it did, I been wonderin’ what was that about for like a week!” She says, throwing her hands in the air.
“First and foremost, get your damn feet off me.” You say, before running a finger on her soles.
>Applebloom yelps, and more or less jackhammers her feet off of you.
>You stay there with your hand in the air, not entirely sure what the fuck just happened.
>Applebloom looks at you while blushing, apparently having realized how stupid that probably looked.
“You’re really that ticklish?”
>Applebloom tucks one of her legs to her chest, looking away from you.
>”No, I just hate bein’ tickled.” She says, matter-of-factly.
“…Why?”
>She shrugs, not entirely sure herself.
>”I’unno, I guess it has somethin’ to do with bugs or somethin’.”
“You’re scared of bugs?” You say; trying your best not to sound amused about it.
>”If you saw the sizes of bugs ‘round here you wouldn’t be laughin’!” She says, sounding slightly offended.
“Yeah, I’m sure.” You say sarcastically.
>Applebloom sighs, and turns toward you.
>”Listen, don’t tell this anyone, but when I was a kid we went out campin’, y’know, the four of us?”
“Yeah, and?”
>”Well, while we were sittin’ at the campfire a freakin’ huge moth landed on my sis’s hat—“
“Oh boy, I can see where this is going.”
>>
>>29434666
>”Yeah, okay, so, I figured I had to swat this thing off her, I didn’t even knew what moths even did back then.”
“Let me guess, you tried to spook it and it landed on you?”
>”Do you know what’s like to try and out run somethin’ that can fly? Hell, I don’t think I ever ran faster in my life.”
>You try to stifle a laugh, and sit back upright.
“Alright, I take back everything I said, that’s as good as an excuse you can get for hating bugs as any.”
>”Well, now you have to tell me somethin’ too, it’s common courtesy.” She says, trying to sound like she didn’t plan this at all.
>You look at her with an unamused expression, while she tries her best to look at something else.
>You let out a chuckle, making her look at you.
“Goddammit ‘Bloom, I can’t even stay mad at you half the time.”
>”Why, it musta been my natural charms.” She says, faking a terrible southern belle accent and flipping her hair exaggeratedly.
“…Right, so, remember that, like, two years ago Sunset was kind of a bitch?”
>”’Kind’?”
“Okay, yeah, she was a massive bitch. So, this was like my second week working here—“
>”Wait, shouldn’t I been around somewhere?”
“It was the middle of summer; you slept until fucking noon the entire break.”
>Applebloom tries to interject, but doesn’t seem to be able to come with anything.
>”Alright, fair enough.”
“So, I was working outside that day…”
>And fuck me, was it hot.
>You picked a bad day to wear a black shirt.
>I mean, fuck’s sake, it snows during winter here, and yet here we are.
>Before you can keep bitching about the weather, you hear an engine roar, and Applejack screaming at something.
>As you turn around, a dirt bike goes right past you, just barely missing you.
>You could just barely make out a lanky figure controlling the bike and a fat one holding into a huge crate before you turn your attention to Applejack, who’s trying to catch up.
>>
>>29434671
>”Wait, Snails can drive?” Applebloom interrupts.
“I know, right? Who knew the guy had in him.”
>”Goddam—“ Applejack says, before cutting herself off with a grumble.
“Okay, so I obviously missed something.”
>”They took the ciders we were supposed to take to the Fall Formal…” She says, pausing to catch her breath.
“So? We can make more.”
>”…And the top of the press too.” She adds, finishing her sentence.
>“Wait, how’d they manage to unscrew that thing without anyone noticin’?” Applebloom asks.
“I have no fucking clue. My best guess is that your sister was off pampering that big ass apple tree you guys had.”
>”Bloomberg?” She asks, as if—
>Goddammit, Applejack named a tree.
>You don’t normally judge, but dammit woman, you make that difficult.
>Wait.
“You… you weren’t named after a tree, were you?” You ask.
>”What, no. Or… yeah, no, I don’t think so…” Applebloom says, now unsure about it herself.
>>
>>29434674
So, what'd I miss?

For anyone who wants to read from the beginning: http://pastebin.com/m2FUgh9c
>>
>>29434680
Nice to see you again. Thank you for the update
As for what you've missed: nothing, really
>>
>>29407281
>>29407290
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters
>A history lesson with Cheerilee that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unknowingly at every turn.
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
> Cloudy Quartz, Twilight Valvet, Cookie Crumbles and Mrs. Shy free night. The group seduces a young colt that have the (Mis)fortune to encounter the MILFs.
> Sleepover between SweetieBelle and Button Smash, but the poor filly is sick. Rarity entertain the colt and play with some games... fun games
>Kid!Anon hangs out with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie take turns babysitting Kid!Anon. Things get either kissy or lewd.

OH FUCK MUH DICC
>>
File: 1477448921353.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1477448921353.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>29411302
>Pound stared to her sexy and naked aunt with the biggest erection of his life
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>29419951
>>
File: tsuntsun.png (261KB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
tsuntsun.png
261KB, 1280x1433px
>>
>>
I want to FUCK a milf!
>>
>>
>>29439934
>>
File: 6586735.png (328KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6586735.png
328KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: hey kid wanna ss.jpg (421KB, 711x897px) Image search: [Google]
hey kid wanna ss.jpg
421KB, 711x897px
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.