[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a good pony good? What make a good pony great?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: rainbow_fash.png (115KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_fash.png
115KB, 394x373px
What makes a good pony good?

What make a good pony great?
>>
A good pony is good if it isn't [insert your waifu here].
>>
File: benis uncle.jpg (34KB, 427x245px) Image search: [Google]
benis uncle.jpg
34KB, 427x245px
>>29404548

a good pony gives raise to the benis

a great pony stays to lower it again
>>
If it's a pony, it's automatically great.
>>
>>29404548
A good pony is kind and friendly. She loves the ones close to her, and will do anything to make them feel happy and safe. She will let you love her, and will love you back.
A good pony is ultimately selfless, but she also knows how to respect and love herself, just as much as she loves her friends and loved ones. She feels good and confident about herself.
A good pony is loyal and true. She will never abandon you, or anyone else for that matter, and will always stay by your side, helping you through your hard times.
A good pony is something to love and cherish.
>>
>>29404548
1. Talking in a way that everyone will try to emulate but nobody will actually get right, and being the princess of the night.

2. Being the evil version of #1.
>>
File: Ms._Harshwhinny_ID_S4E05.png (211KB, 459x587px) Image search: [Google]
Ms._Harshwhinny_ID_S4E05.png
211KB, 459x587px
>>29404548

Professionalism.
>>
File: 1482767511125.png (210KB, 515x590px) Image search: [Google]
1482767511125.png
210KB, 515x590px
>>29404548
oh god, that mane
>>
>>29404559
This is wisdom.
>>
>>29405782
But what if a pony was previously another anon?
>>
>>29404548
What make a great pony powerful?
>>
>>29405800
Doesn't matter, they have transcended.
>>
>>29404548
Ponies aren't good nor great
They're all trash tier
Except for my favorite pony, who is literally flawless
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.