[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 3

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Robo mares eddition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29404259
>lays down to bed
>gets alerted that the CYOA thread started
Eternal suffering.
>>
>>29404259
>You nuzzle the blushing colt, smiling.
"I don't blame her, such a pretty filly, so much to look at. But the real question is.."
>You push Sparks aside and onto his stomach, getting on top of him and making him look in the mirror to see both your flanks.
"who's butt looks better in panties? You might need to take an in-depth look... teacher"
>Midnight giggles as sparks squirms, the mare approaching with a smile that you can see in the mirror.
“Very well, i would hate to see my students fail!”
>She lifts both your skirts, touching and feeling both your flanks.
>Midnight gives your sack a pleasant squeeze, making you groan beore sparks lets out a few muffled noises of pleasure.
>The colt can’t look away, lust filled eyes stuck on the mirror as Midnight toys with the both of you.
>”Hmm…” Midnight hums, giving you a spank. “Both of my fillies are slipping….”
>She moves away and you look back to her.
>She grabs a strap on and lube, turning back to you.
>Midnight looks thoughtful and grins, snickering slightly.
>”Well… looks like the both of you need extra credit to make up for those falling grades.”
>>
>>29404264
Grind down on Sparks a bit as we plead for the extra credit, we can't afford to fail another class or we'll be off the cheer squad!
>>
>>29404264
We'll do anything to make-up for those grades! Two pretty fillies like us will do anything for it.

Remove the gag off of Sparks. Let's hear all of his moans. Who knows? We might even get him to say that he is a filly.
>>
>>29404264
>You press your now erect member against the colt, giving a worried nod.
“Please miss Midnight! we can't afford to fail another class or we'll be off the cheer squad! Two pretty fillies like us will do anything for it.”
>Midnight nods, putting on the strap on and opening up the lube bottle.
>”Good! Now… would you mind taking that little “bracelet” off of our new transfer student?”
>You give a nod as Midnight preps herself, getting the device off of Sparks.
>You also take the gag off, moving back and grinding against the colt a little.
>”Ahhhh~”
>The colt moans, looking back up at you as he bites his lip a little.
>A surprised look appears on his face, you feeling your panties suddenly being pulled down.
>You feel a slick grind between your flanks, Midnight giving you a gentle prod.
>She moves away and you hear sparks moan beneath you, the colt shivering from being penetrated
>Midnight gives a few thrusts into him, then pulling out and doing the same to you.
>She alternated between you both, getting you both moaning, you grinding against sparks still.
>”Good fillies~ But what dare you say for yourselves? Letting your grades slip!”
>Midnight gives you a hard spank, sparks making a surprised noise as you hear another smack.
>”I’ll be sure to keep you both on the squad… trust me… but i need to hear you both and how much you want to be on the squad!”

>>29404263
Suffer with me
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>
>>29404311
Give Sparks a kiss to get his attention, then look at him expectantly. Let's see him get into the cheesy role-play. Support whatever he says.
>>
>>29404311
What does this cute filly under me have to say about this?

Let's finish inside Spark's mouth. He avoided his morning cleaning. We have to fix that and give him proper care. Maybe he might start initiating those cleanings on his own
>>
>>29404311
>You look back to Sparks, giving the colt a kiss and making him look up at you.
>You smile at him, the colt blushing at your expectant look.
>”…I, um…”
>You see him jump a little and groan.
>”I don wanna get kicked out! Please!”
>You smile, looking back to Midnight.
“Please miss Midnight! We really want this and to not get kicked off! We are good fillies!”
>Midnight nods, penetrating you again.
>”Good~”
>She goes faster and harder, making you both moan more.
>Sparks’s voice cracks a little as he lets out one last moan, Midnight giving a few more thrusts before moving onto you.
>Using what little magic you have, you move the colt so you can use his mouth, smiling as he opens up for you
>It’s not long before you cum too, letting Sparks have his fill as the colt pants.
>Midnight bites your ear, then gives a gentle kiss as she giggles.
>”Maybe I should just have you both tied up in those outfits, they really are cute.”
>>
>>29404380
Give her a kiss back and tell her that she knows she doesn't have to tie us up for that. Though we won't complain.

Keep our hips above Sparks' head as we casually talk to Midnight. Then remember Breeze, chitter and pull Sparks up to show her.
>>
>>29404380
But if you tie us in these clothes, how will we ever try out more outfits? Especially now that you have somepony new to dress up. That is, if they want to do more of this in the future with you?

Relieve Sparks as he still can't orgasm with that enhancement. Afterwards, bring in Breeze and initiate a four-way kiss. Four ponies with love going all towards multiple directions is sure to give us a hefty amount of love.
>>
>>29404427
Pretty sure that "bracelet" was the suppressor.
>>
>>29404380
>You turn, keeping sparks underneath you.
“Not that I’s complain about being tied up… But if you tie us in these clothes, how will we ever try out more outfits? Especially now that you have somepony new to dress up. That is, if they want to do more of this in the future with you?”
>You look down, seeing the colt idly and tiredly lap at your member.
>he blushes and gives a small nod, Midnight giggling.
>You remember Breeze and pick the colt up, bringing him to the bed to show her.
“Breezy~ look at… oh.”
>Breeze sleeps peacefully, Midnight moving next to you as the bound colt gives you a small nuzzle.
>”Aww, poor thing. You were very rough with her, I don’t think that she will ever forget it.” Midnight says, rubbing your bare flank.
>>
>>29404446
Release the little one and we can cuddle up around Breeze, and Sparks if he wants to sleep with us tonight. Let's make sure Breeze is on our side either way to make sure she wakes up with us cuddled up together. Should help reinforce the aftercare.
>>
>>29404446
Give some attention to Fixit at the very least. She basically watched us have an entire orgy. Unless she's voyeuristic, she might feel left out.

It's only midday but we can cuddle after those good old family fun. A shame to miss that four-way kiss. Maybe next time when we're all up we can do it.
>>
>>29404446

>You nod, looking at the bindings around Sparks.
>”Watch.” Midnight says.
>She pulls on one loop and the entire thing falls apart, Sparks being instantly free.
“Cool. Fixit, come here.”
>You all get on the bed, the order being Midnight, Sparks, Breeze, you, and Fixit
>You hug Fixit, getting her to nuzzle and hug in return.
“Sorry Fixit, I hope you don’t feel too left out.”
>”A little, but it’s okay. I know that you only discovered me now and I do have many limits like this.”
>”We will get you fixed up soon enough. Any idea what you want to look like?”
>”Yes, I do, the exact way I looked inside my… well, mind.”
>”Is that the place where you and Hunter were?” Sparks asks, Midnight helping him get the harness off.
>”I suppose, it’s hard to say or explain.”
>You nuzzle her cool frame, smiling.
“Regardless, we will get you set up soon enough.”
>You all cuddle and fall asleep, you waking up eventually.
>Your family is completely asleep, Your hunger gnawing at you as you sigh, your energy and magic feeling much better.
>>
>>29404518
Enjoy the cuddling. Everyone is still asleep from a while ago. Looks like we're going to have a lazy evening. We got to invite the others to visit our parents tomorrow. They're probably worried from our last call.
>>
>>29404518
We're probably dirty from our trip to the desert and having from awhile ago. Showering together would save water. Being green is a good thing.
>>
>>29404518
>You nuzzle Fixit, getting the same affection in return.
>Not long you hear some noises, looking to see Breeze awake.
>She looks to you and smiles, curling up against you in a purr.
>She looks to Sparks and Midnight, giggling as they stir too.
>”I thought I had a son, not a daughter.” She says, slumping against you.
>You nod, smiling As you all get up from the nap.
>You all decide to take a group shower after some undressing and conversation, hunger getting to all of you and making you go to the mess.
>Kindle is there, turning to all of you with a fake angry look.
>”There you all are! I thought you wanted something refreshing after that adventure.”
“Sorry… is there still some?”
>”Plenty! Help yourself.”
>You all eat, you looking up when you hear hoofsteps.
>Twitch walks in, frowning when he sees you, some fresh scratches on him.
>”I’m sorry Hunter, I’ve neglected my duties between Sparks and Midnight, I should have looked over them before anything.”
>>
>>29404624
Don't be too hard on yourself, Twitch. We should of went to help ourselves. Sparks is alright and Midnight was too excited to even keep still. I have a feeling you learned your lesson in some form already.
>>
>>29404624
“Don't be too hard on yourself, Twitch. We should of went to help ourselves. Sparks is alright and Midnight was too excited to even keep still. I have a feeling you learned your lesson in some form already.”
>Twitch looks at himself, shaking his head.
>”Not exactly…”
>He moves to Sparks, looking him over and asking some questions.
>He does the same for Midnight, sighing and shaking his head after.
>”He’s fine… She’s… I don’t know.”
“You don’t?”
>”No, not at all. Midnight is completely changed, worse yet, we don’t know how much.”
>”I feel fine!”
>”Yes… but still, we all saw how the new armor you have all retracted inside of you.”
>>
>>29404758
Twitch has a point, Midnight. We don't know if all these changes that happened to your body were for the better. We know nothing about what is inside you. Just make sure to let us know if something is off. Please, for us to make sure you're okay.
>>
>>29404758
True, we should go see a professional and do a full checkup. So Twitch...I see that Ash rewarded you for taking such good care of her. I'm glad to see that you two bonded a little...
>>
>>29404758
“Twitch has a point, Midnight. We don't know if all these changes that happened to your body were for the better. We know nothing about what is inside you. Just make sure to let us know if something is off. Please, for us to make sure you're okay. We should go see a professional and do a full checkup.”
>”I will, promise.”
>”What about that doctor you were thinking of for me?” Sparks asks.
>You smile, giving a nod.
“Possibly, I was thinking about seeing my family soon, possibly tomorrow.”
>”Better take us with you, it’s no fair that I get to meet Breezy’s parents only.”
>You look to Twitch, grinning.
“Either way. I see that Ash rewarded you for taking such good care of her. I'm glad to see that you two bonded a little...”
>Twitch glances away, his face looking a little red surprisingly.
>You see the faintest smile on his face as he gives a curt nod, looking to you after.
>”I am too.”
>He has a seat, getting some food too as you finish up.
>”How are you feeling also?”
“Better, I pretty much feel back to normal.”
>”Good, don’t push it.”
>”Thinking Hunter can fix you up?” Kindle asks.
>Twitch shakes his head, eating a little.
>”I think I’ll keep these. Got something hot I can bring to the medical room?”
>”Sure thing.”
>>
>>29404864
Still feel like I should give something to Rust for saving you there, Sparks. Any idea on what she likes from your interaction from those ruins?

I can't think on much else to do besides maybe helping out on the Fixit process.
>>
>>29404864
>maybe helping out on the Fixit process.
>You hum, thinking to yourself.
“Still feel like I should give something to Rust for saving you there, Sparks. Any idea on what she likes from your interaction from those ruins?”
>”No… but money is always nice I guess, she wouldn’t stop talking about all the money we would make.”
>You give a nod, thinking still asTwich takes some of the food and goes.”
>”What are you thinking about?” Breeze asks.
“What to do, what needs doing. Maybe helping out on Fixit.”
>Fixit perks up a little, looking toward you.
>”We do need to decide on her body and if we want to use her old one, also what features both us and her would like.” Breeze says.
>”We could just relax if anything. Power nap or not, you were bleeding form everywhere Hunter…” Midnight says.
>”What!?” Kindle says.”
>”Let’s not talk about that.” Breeze sighs.
>>
>>29404998
We can go shopping for Fixit, sure. Best go to the black market station, they might have a wider variety to choose from. I would also like that Magic Enhancer upgrade while I'm there too.
>>
>>29404998
I'm feeling much better now, but I am not planning on pushing myself further for now. You'll find out regardless if you ask around Kindle, but I had a magic mishap that caused alot of worry and painted a scary scene. I'm better now after I had that rest so no worries.
>>
>>29404998
“I'm feeling much better now, but I am not planning on pushing myself further for now. You'll find out regardless if you ask around Kindle, but I had a magic mishap that caused alot of worry and painted a scary scene. I'm better now after I had that rest so no worries.”
>”Good.”
“We can go shopping for Fixit, sure. Best go to the black market station, they might have a wider variety to choose from. I would also like that Magic Enhancer upgrade while I'm there too.”
>”Cool! We can window show there too.”
>You all head to the bridge, your crew and you all talking as you pilot.
>You keep distance from a few ships and get to the station, you and your crew heading to the cargo with Fixit..
>”So, ready?” Midnight asks, grinning at Fixit.
>”Yes, I’m kinda excited. Are you coming with us before that upgrade master Hunter?”
>”Before that, we need to know something else.” Breeze says. “Are we using Fixit as she is now? Or making her a totally new body? The cost gap and stores we will need to visit are important for this.”
>You look to Fixit.
“Fixit?”
>”I don’t mind either, I just want to have a body that is more… alive. Though you will need to account for design and my movements. I would need slots on my hooves and for me chest to open up if we used this body.”
>”The chest? Why?”
>Fixit’s chest opens up slightly, her internal laser rifle extending slightly.
>”Makes sense.”
>>
>>29405085
I say go for a new body. We'll also try to cover any costs if we can. Save the Magic Enhancer upgrade for last.
>>
>>29405085

“Go for a new body, we can all stick together until we are done.”
>You all go around to many different stores, Breeze doing most of the leading.
>The talks technical things that you have trouble understanding, occasionally talking to Fixit for body specifics.
>The costs start small being 400-600 credits, then jumping to 8000 for one part.
>Breeze looks thoughtful after dropping 12000 credits at a cybernetics store, you having put some money in before.
>”We should be good for now… Hmm…”
>You get the price for the enhancer while you wait, seeing it is 8000.
>”I suppose that’s it, unless you want to spend money on more specialty things.”
“Really? We have everything?”
>”Everything to make a mare.”
>”What kind of specialty things?” Midnight asks, grinning.
>Breeze smiles, rolling her eyes with a blush.
>”Anything that HUNTER wants or prefers. Fixit already chose her look, but not features.”
>”Technically, she has a point.” Fixit says, sounding very distorted “Master Hunter is my owner”
“Fixit?”
>There is a good 10 seconds before you get a response.
>”Range limit, signal bouncing not working.”
>>
>>29405249
Okay, what kind of features can we get?
Looks like a signal booster would be a good idea.
>>
>>29405249
We definitely need a signal booster to start with. We could get her a better voice modulator since the body she is currently in doesn't exactly have one. Please go more in-depth on these features, Breeze. You seem to have some ideas.
>>
>>29405249
Can we get her a dick that squirts? I'd like that.
>>
>>29405345
Preferrably one that can easily be removed or added at will.
>>
>>29405249
“We definitely need a signal booster to start with. We could get her a better voice modulator since the body she is currently in doesn't exactly have one. Please go more in-depth on these features, Breeze. You seem to have some ideas.”
>”Well, little things that could make her appear more… alive, in lacking a better word. I’m already going to make her do something like breathing and produce heat. As well as make her be able to eat and produce saliva. What I mean though, is anything that you would like her to be able to do.”
>Breeze looks thoughtful, then blushes slightly.
>”I’ll be blunt… anything from crying to how tight she is. Bleeding, slight difference in body appearance… winking…”
>”WE are creating the most expensive sex bot ever, aren’t we?” Midnight says.
>”Basically… except she will think and feel. The booster will be easy, I can take care of that. Buy anything you want… and that Fixit is okay with.
>”My choice aside, I do want what master Hunter wants. I do owe come debt to him and all of you for doing this.”
“Can we get her a dick that squirts? I'd like that. one that can easily be removed or added at will.”
>Breeze blushes with a smile, Midnight giggleing.
>”Yes… Go and pick your type and size preference. We can make it so it shoots a… load.”
>”I wish to have some input to that then, I did some research and found something that could act as my cum.”
>Breeze sighs, smiling still.
>”What a lovely public conversation.”
>>
>>29405372
"Don't worry Breeze I'm sure the slaver next door or literal sex bot sales man across the street is going to judge us. Ponies on this station seem to be pretty accepting actually, unless you own them money. "

Let's get her a big purple dick with bumps and a vibe!
>>
>>29405372
When has anything appropriate ever happened to us in this group? If she does want to simulate life itself, then she will need to also do so in even what is considered bad. That means crying and bleeding may have to be a part of it, but I'm not gonna force her if she doesn't want it.
>>
>>29405372
Perhaps we should take it one step at a time. Go with crying, blinking, eating and salivating first then things like bleeding later when she's ready.
>>
>>29405372

"Don't worry Breeze I'm sure the slaver next door or literal sex bot sales man across the street is going to judge us. Ponies on this station seem to be pretty accepting actually, unless you owe them money. Then again, When has anything appropriate ever happened to us in this group?"
>Sparks smirks, nodding
>”Wonder what become of that one asshole slaver…”
“If she does want to simulate life itself, then she will need to also do so in even what is considered bad. That means crying and bleeding may have to be a part of it, but I'm not gonna force her if she doesn't want it. Perhaps we should take it one step at a time?”
>”No.” Fixit says.
>You look to her, seeing her look to you.
>”Those are parts of life, you can’t know sweet without knowing sour. I want them. How can I truly know what tears of joy are like? Or the feeling of worry from picking up glass?”
>”Odd, but true.” Breeze says.
“Then let’s do it.”
>You all shop a little more, you getting a nice toy for what Fixit’s member will be like.
>You leave the sex shop after and you all wait for Midnight, the mare coming back with a grin.
>”All ready!~”
>”Good, we are set too then. You going for that upgrade Hunter? Want one of us to stay with you?” Breeze asks.
>>
>>29405505
Not really necessary. I'll be over quickly before you know it.

Also a bit worried they might heavily warn us in front if the others. Don't want to scare our family because of our incident today.
>>
>>29405505
Good question sparks. I'm wondering how Goldie's training with our big minotaur friend is going. We should visit later.

Speaking of which we should get fixit a minotaur dick I can believe I forgot about that... It was huge.
>>
>>29405575
I think it might worry them more if no one is with us. But besides that is it really a good idea to get the enhanceder so soon after our accident? I could add too much stress.
>>
>>29405629
Maybe we could get in the morning then? We were well rested when we woke up from our nap but I could understand that right now would be too soon.
>>
>>29405505
“Good question sparks. I'm wondering how Goldie's training with our big minotaur friend is going. And not really necessary. I'll be over quickly before you know it.”
>”Alright, we can get started then” Breeze says.
“Also… please don’t say anything about today to my parents, I don’t want them worrying.
>Breeze frowns and nods, your crew letting you take care of business.
>You head to the clinic and make the necessary arrangements, paying the 8000 credits.
>It’s not long before you are on a table and put under, awaking to a dimly lit room.
>”Easy now.”
>You are sit up by the same mare at the counter, seeing her smile gently as she keeps you supported.
>“The anesthetic is old school, so you will be a bit wobbly for a moment. You are good to go and have a magical restraint on for now. Try to avoid any magic use for an hour and gently ease into magic use.”
>She let’s go of you slightly, letting you support yourself.
>>
>>29405747
Shit, should have had fixit stay. Alright, we can do this. One hoof in front of the other.
Back to the ship.
>>
>>29405747
No magic, Again! Let's go back and heck on our crew. Maybe give Rust a... hug? I'm really not sure how to thank her, and money seems impersonal.
>>
>>29405747
I guess we should ask Midnight to put a magical restraint on us for now.

>>29405856
Give her chocolate coins its a good middle ground.
>>
>>29405942
Chocolate coins works well enough.
>>
>>29405942
Maybe you should read the second to last paragraph. They gave us a restraint at the clinic already.
>>
>>29405747
“Thanks.”
>You get up and wobbly head back to your ship, carefully getting aboard and feeling lust in the air along the way.
>You pass the engine room and spot your entire family along with Rusty, all of them putting something together.
>”Hey Hunter, you okay?” Midnight asks, al of them looking to you.
“Yeah, just coming out of it still. Also…”
>You give Rusty a hug, smiling at her.
“Thanks for saving my son Rusty, I’m not sure how to thank you.”
>The mare laughs, looking a little red.
>”Ahh, think nothin’ of it, just doin’ mah job.”
“I’ll still get you something, chocolate coins maybe. What are we all doing?”
>”Buildin’ your robot a body.” Rusty says, “Ah’m in the loop a little. Can’t judge particularly.”
>You look down, seeing what looks like a pony’s metal skeleton.
>”Kinda spooky, looks like the P-1000.”
>>
>>29405964
You guys need any help? I can't do magic for a while so I don't know how much of use I will be.
>>
>>29405964
Let's get some rest while this stuff wears off.
It'll make that hour fly by fast then we can start to try and ease back into our magic.
>>
>>29405964
How did you learn so many different skills like this? Did scavenging come with so much danger to have some talent in shooting like yours?
>>
>>29405964
“You guys need any help? I can't do magic for a while so I don't know how much of use I will be.”
>Breeze smiles, shaking her head.
>”No, you should rest.”
>You give a nod, looking to Rusty.
“How did you learn so many different skills like this? Did scavenging come with so much danger to have some talent in shooting like yours?”
>”Nah, ah was a hunter for three years. Isn’t nothin’ ah’d do for money or work… no time for a stallion or mare… but it’s fine, ah’m happy with work.”
>”Really?” Midnight asks.
>”Yep, ah love workin’. Ah learned everything ah know form it. Somthin’ ah always kept to is to never say “Ah know.” Because odds are ah don’ or might be told somthin’ new.”
>>
>>29406115
That's cool. It's good to keep an open mind to learning new things.
What did you mean you can't judge, did you have a robotic friend too? Probably to make up for a lack of free time.
>>
>>29406115
I can respect a motto to live by like that. You must have been raised by some family to grow up to be hardworking like this. Sorry if it seems too personal, but it seems like you didn't have much time to spend with ponies in-between with work ethic like yours.
>>
>>29406115
“I can respect a motto to live by like that. You must have been raised by some family to grow up to be hardworking like this. Sorry if it seems too personal, but it seems like you didn't have much time to spend with ponies in-between with work ethic like yours.”
>Rusty frowns, nodding.
>”Yeah… ah don’t… the only time ah had a stallion was four years ago and when ah was workin’ a 14 hour shift on a contract. Also, yah saw how ah looked when comin’ aboard too, missin’ teeth and all roughed up. Ponies want diamonds, not coal. It’s fine though, plenty of work friends and racist jokes make up for it.”
>Breeze snickers, nodding.
>”You must have worked in trades or steel then. One zebra I met did know some good ones.”
>Rusty nods, getting her smile back.
“What did you mean by you can’t judge by the way? Did you have a robotic friend too?”
>Rusty looks a little embarrassed, smiling awkwardly.
“Just can’t, yah know? It ain’t the weirdest thing out there.”
>>
>>29406295
Wooo, some has some kinky secrets!~
Come on Rusty we're all friends here. Your crossdressing, polyamorous, robot fuckin captain won't think worse of ya.
>>
>>29406295
Hit me with it! I'm practically used to it by now and surrounded by it. That's what makes everything here entertaining!
>>
>>29406295
“Wooo, somepony has some kinky secrets!~ Come on Rusty we're all friends here. Your crossdressing, polyamorous, robot fuckin captain won't think worse of ya. Hit me with it! ”
>Rusty blushes, giving a shrug.
>”Ah guess… it’s just… it’s hard to explain.”
>“Well… ummm… ah couldn’t keep a relationship, so ah found a… substitute.”
>”A substitute?”
>“Yes, somthin’ that would stay but not leave for my work addiction.”
“What is it?~”
>”Well…
>”She has numerous searches for body pillow cases, from simple to explicit ones.” Fixit says
>”Fuck.” Rusty says, covering her face. “Like ah said, ah can’t judge.”
>Midnight gives a sly grin, looking to Rusty then to you.
>>
>>29406403
Quirk an eyebrow at Breeze to see what she thinks. If she doesn't seem against it ask Fixit if any of those explicit pillows happened to be changelings. If they were laugh, pat her back, and tell her that if she wants the real thing she just has to ask. If they weren't, get Fixit to display what the latest one looked like and transform into it. Then laugh, pat her back, etc.
>>
>>29406403
Aww, that's cute! I had a friend in high school who liked those things. Do you have a fictional husband or wife from your favorite cartoon printed on it?
>>
>>29406403
So you just like cuddling with something when you go to bed, nothing wrong with having a body pillow to hold at night! Now that was just rude Fixit, but I don't blame you for bringing it up. Good work.

Too soon to even try anything with her if Midnight is suggesting what we think. She's too conservative if cuddling gets her by. Not to mention the whole Sparks situation, but that's for another time.
>>
>>29406488
>cuddling gets her by
She probably puts a strap on them and fucks them. She wouldn't be this embarrassed just because of a body pillow.
>>
>>29406507
strap on on them*
>>
>>29406507
Probably. She has been in a relationship before so I don't imagine her being too shy from just a pillow.
>>
>>29406507
>>29406540
Or/and she's a weeb with a husbando/waifu.
>>
>>29406553
Heh, what if she only prefers 2D ponies. That would be kinda funny.
>>
>>29406403
“Aww, that's cute! I had a friend in high school who liked those things. Do you have a fictional husband or wife from your favorite cartoon printed on it?”
>Rusty groans, getting a smile.
>”Ah can’t tell if you actually want to know or are mocking me slightly. Probably the first.”
“Well? Do you though? And you do much more then cuddling, right?”
>Rusty nods, giving a groan again.
“Yes, to both.”
>You look to Breeze and give her a look like Midnight did, seeing her look to rusty and shrug with a smile.
“That was just rude Fixit, but I don't blame you for bringing it up. Good work. What ones did she look at? Any changeling ones?”
>”Yes, though a repeat one is one stallion with quite the sword.”
>Her screen pops up, showing you the one winged Pegasus with a large blade, a suggestive grin on his face as he display’s his erect self.
>You remove the magic restraint and copy the red stallion with flaming armor, putting a hoof around Rusty.
“You know, you could have the real thing~”
>Rusty looks up, going blank and blushing before the looks as you in awe.
>”W-War?”
>You puff out your chest a bit as she feels it, Rusty then looking away.
>”Hunter would actually do it~, he will make your fantasy a reality” Midnight says.
>>
>>29406686
Don't forget that we're supposed to go easy on the magic.
>>
>>29406686
Best to take our disguise off and put that magic restraint back on. We still don't know how strong our magic is now.
>>
>>29406686
So he's named war, wields a big sword, and was drawn giving a suggestive grin and presenting himself. Sounds like a boisterous loud animu character, so give a loud belly laugh, rustle her mane and ask her when she got so shy.

Then we can change back, we aren't supposed to be using magic after all.
>>
>>29406686
Copy War's voice!
"No war was ever fought alone. I need you by my side Rusty.~"

Let's leave her with that so we can rest like the doctor said. Besides, we only have to wait an hour. Then we can practice our magic with something safe and small like an orange.

>>29406789
I think this is a Darksiders reference. I'm pretty sure he's a western thing.
>>
>>29406827
I don't remember War having a wing, while one-winged warrior is a common animu trope.
>>
>>29406686
"Pffft, hahaha! We're just teasing you, Rusty. No need to be this shy!" Commence boop power. and go rest.

'I don't want to make her too uncomfortable and there is still the short elephant in the room. You seem interested so we can talk later.'
>>
>>29406852
Yeah, but War had one arm so figured it was just a parody, but trying not to be too obvious about it.

It could very well still just be an animu thing.
>>
>>29406881
War had two arms though.
>>
>>29406870
I think she'd be offended if we laugh and withdraw the offer like that. Then she really would think we're mocking her.
Let's just leave it in the air for now.
>>
>>29406870
>>29406899
A more intimate whispering into her ear "It's up to you" then disengaging serves both purposes fine.
>>
>>29406898
I didn't count it cause it was fake. His real arm was torn off but yeah that doesn't explain the lack of a prosthetic wing.
So it's probably pure animu...thats hilariously similar to darksiders.
>>
>>29406908
It works for now. Maybe the others can even even tease/flirt after we go off. Not sure if this casual or something developing but time will tell.
>>
File: file.png (684KB, 1820x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
684KB, 1820x900px
>>29406926
>big sword
>missing limb
>named after war/fighting

Yeah, it's hilariously common in both western fantasy and eastern action stuff. I'm not surprised you immediately thought of something that applied.
>>
>>29406686
“Tell me Fixit, what does war sound like?”
>Fixit play’s an audio recording, a stallion with a deep but oddly smooth voice speaking.
>You copy the voice, smiling at Rusty.
"No war was ever fought alone. I need you by my side Rusty.~"
>Rusty lookst back to you, looking interested.
>You change back and sigh, feeling a little tired again as grin at the mare before leaning in.
"It's up to you"
>Rusty looks away again, some lust coming from her before you look at Midnight.
'I don't want to make her too uncomfortable and there is still the short elephant in the room. You seem interested so we can talk later.'
>Midnight nods as you put the restraint back on, you giving a small yawn.
>”Maybe.” Rusty says.”
“How long till Fixit get’s her body?
>”Soon-ish? It could take another day or two before we get the final touches.”

>>29406827
>>29406789
>>29406881
>>29406926
Close...ish?
It's inspored by the AiE story where the four horsemen were pony leaders, and war was obsessed with humans and would get wet enough to break hover dam whenever human war or battles were mentioned.
>>
>>29406995
Let's take a nap, that hour without magic should fly by fast.
>>
>>29406995
Nap time is happy time.
>>
>>29406995
Well, we're not being any help here. Let's take a nap and let them finish up, then we can go visit family with our magic back and rested up.
>>
>>29407064
It's around evening so we might have to go tomorrow in the morning since it's late. Some time off with our parents and our family would be something.
>>
>>29406995
>You smile and get up, yawning again.
“Think I might nap, too tired.”
>”Okay, sleep well Hunter” Breeze says.
>You go back to your room and crawl into bed, falling asleep quickly.
>When you open your eyes, you are being cuddled on both sides by your mares, Fixit at the foot of the bed.
>Midnight looks at you and gives you a nuzzle, sighing.
>”Hey Hunter.”
“Hey… what time is it?”
>”Oh, morning. You slept all night so we just decided to be your good mares and keep you warm.”
>Midnight sighs, nuzzling you more.
>”Today I just kinda need my stallion.”
>>
>>29407135
Give her a nuzzle back. Her stallion is right here next to her.
>>
>>29407135
Lets practice lifting something gentle with our magic. Like a piece of fruit or a pillow.

Hopefully, we won't destroy it.
>>
>>29407135
Whether we're a stallion or a mare, we're here for her. Cuddle and pet her. We also got to start getting used to our magic. We have no babies so we'll have to substitute with something else.
>>
>>29407135
>You smile, nuzzling and petting Midnight.
“Mare or stallion, I’m here for you. Always”
>Midnight hums, nuzzling back.
>You take the restraint off andlook to a pillow on the other side of the bed, picking it up rather quickly with your magic.
>Your magic feels stronger, but also easier.
>Once used to the new control, you find that you can manipulate the pillow faster or more precisely.
>”Felling okay?”
>You put the pillow down, nodding with a smile.
“Yep, all better.”
>A yawn and purring gets the attention of both of you, Breeze smiling as she rubs her neck.
>”Mmmmh, morning.”
>Breeze has a new collar, a section of it being a chain, her new choke collar having her tag and a bell like you.
>>
>>29407311
Pull on the chain a little.
"Good morning slut."
>>
>>29407311
Gently pull Breeze by the collar to our head so that we can kiss her. Now that we have some time I want to know exactly what she liked and didn't like about the rough sex. We don't want to be too rough and hurt her, but if she wants rougher...

Just because she didn't say the safe word doesn't mean she didn't like some part of it after all or would like us to tone it down a bit.
>>
>>29407311
Gently nuzzle Breeze.
"Kitty has a new collar I see. It's perfect for somepony like her. What did I miss yesterday with my mares and filly?"

>>29407384
We've already asked but we can ask again now that we aren't in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>29407409
That's the idea. I don't imagine this is something Hunter has explored much before, so he'd want more detail to know what to do better and whatnot.

Plus I tend to direct a lot of the sex scenes and this isn't the type of clopfics I tend to read, so I need some feedback too.
>>
>>29407453
Agreed. I doubt Hunter ever went as far as doing choking with the limited flings in his past.
>>
>>29407486
>I doubt Hunter ever went as far as doing choking
You mean other than choking on dick? Cause I think he did a lot of that.
>>
>>29407311
>You pull on the chain, tightening the collar and giving Breeze a little breathing restriction.
“Good morning slut.”
>You can see a smile on her face as she struggles a little with breathing, bringing her close for a kiss.
>Once you break it, you let go, petting her.
"Kitty has a new collar I see. It's perfect for somepony like her. What did I miss yesterday with my mares and filly?"
>Midnight giggles, hugging you from behind.
>”Nothing much, we all chatted and worked on Fixit. I talked to out filly more once Rusty left. It took some prodding, but I think you are rubbing off on her. Must be a changeling thing. Then I gave kitty her collar and we went to bed.”
>You nod, looking back to Breeze.
“What did you like about the rough sex by the way? Did I do it right? I never quite went that far before.”
>Breeze smiles, nuzzleing at you.
>”Don’t feel bad. No more slapping please… you actually have a mean hoof, it did upset me a little. The names and everything else was fine. I loved the choking, it was perfect.”
>Midnight nods.
>”Yeah, I kind of noticed that. You’re not too into direct pain.”
>>
>>29407633
Pet the Kitty to make-up for the slapping. Better get some breakfast to get ready to pilot back to our home colony. Ask Uncle Mich if he would like to see Charon and our parents again.

>It took some prodding, but I think you are rubbing off on her
Sorry, confused a bit here. Does she mean prodding Sparks on the Rusty situation, or the outfits?
>>
>>29407633
Kiss the cheek where we slapped her. "Well I'm glad you told me. If anything else upsets you I want you to make sure you tell me. I wouldn't want to ruin pure wholesome choking with slapping by accident" and give her a grin. Is there anything else Breeze would like to try? Or Midnight for that manner? She's got to have a kink she's shy about.

>>29407699
Pretty sure they meant the crossdressing.
>>
>>29407633
"Thats, my boy, I can't wait to go and buy him his first skirt. Of course, it'll be a long skirt starting out, I don't want to spend all my time chasing off colts. Mare in the streets freak in the sheets."

Ask Breeze if she's ok with spanking.
>>
>>29407633
>You kiss her cheek, petting her after.
"Well I'm glad you told me. If anything else upsets you I want you to make sure you tell me. I wouldn't want to ruin pure wholesome choking with slapping by accident"
>You grin, making Breeze groan and roll her eyes with a smile
“Anything else you want to try though? Are you okay with spanking?”
>Breeze nods.
>”Yeah, just not too many or crazy hard. And… maybe me as a stallion again? It was kind of fun.”
>You look to Midnight, smiling.
“What about you? Anything new you want to try?”
>Midnight grins, shaking her head.
>”Nope. Though, maybe we should let me be the mare and you the stallion a bit more.”
>You grin, looking to Sparks’s door.
"And is he really interested?”
>”Yep!”
“Thats, my boy, I can't wait to go and buy him his first skirt. Of course, it'll be a long skirt starting out, I don't want to spend all my time chasing off colts. Mare in the streets freak in the sheets."
>Midnight giggles, Breeze giving a stretch.
>”Food?”
“Yes, let’s go.”
>You all get up and go to the kitchen, smelling breakfast.
>When you enter, you see your uncle smiling at a happy and scratch covered Twitch and an embarrassed Ash
>Ash glances to and away from you, purring as she leans against Twitch.
>”Morning Hunter.” Your uncle says, drinking a coffee.
“Morning Uncle Mich, feel like seeing my mom and dad? Charon too?”
>Mich looks surprised, then a little worried before nodding.
>”Yeah… I just hope they won’t be mad… I sent your mother a message, but not a thing to your father.”
>>
>>29407880
They'll just take turns slapping you upside the head and then it'll be all better is my guess.
>>
>>29407880
No point in stopping the inevitable. If Sparks is up, we should ask him to pick his poison. An uncomfortable visit to the doctor, or humilation in showing how frail he really is. Truly, he does have the body of a filly.
>>
>>29407880
Geez Ash, go easier on him, if you keep up like that he will look like he's been in several more wars.
>>
>>29407880
“They'll just take turns slapping you upside the head and then it'll be all better is my guess.”
>Mich nods, sighing before you look to Ash.
“Geez Ash, go easier on him, if you keep up like that he will look like he's been in several more wars.”
>Ash blushes more, Twitch hugging her.
>”I’ll take as many as she can give.”
>Ash smiles, looking a little guilty.
>”Sorry…”
>”Don’t be.”
>You all sit down, eating the classic breakfast as Sparks and some of the crew sits down and joins all of you.
>You look to the colt, smiling.
‘Pick your poision. An uncomfortable visit to the doctor, or humiliation at the hooves of my sister.’
>Sparks looks up at you with a grumpy look, rolling his eyes.
>’Fuck off! I’ll be better then her! …and I don’t know… we are going to do both I guess, right?’
>>
>>29408053
Let's see Charon first so we can drag her back to our place to spend time with mom and dad. Also get Midnight a check up.
>>
So I think I might have been distracted by the Mech battles in the tomb.
When did Ash and Twich get so close?
>>
>>29408053
'Yup, we're gonna do both today. We should go to the doctor to cool off since you're so fired up! Why are you so determined to beat her anyway? It's not the first time you lost a game. Is it because she's a friend around your age, or something else? I understand if you feel out of place being the only colt around here, even if your life experience says otherwise.'

>>29408113
They slowly worked out together from the beginning. We kinda just let it slowly develop, and convinced her to open up more to hybrids. Her injury in the tombs finally led them to get close as they are now.
>>
>>29408113
The entire quest. They've been working out together and whatnot in the background for a while. This relationship was basically set the moment we hired Twitch and didn't interact heavily with either.
>>
>>29408053
'Yup, we're gonna do both today. We should go to the doctor to cool off since you're so fired up! Why are you so determined to beat her anyway? It's not the first time you lost a game. Is it because she's a friend around your age, or something else? I understand if you feel out of place being the only colt around here, even if your life experience says otherwise.'
>Sparks nods, eating.
>’I just need to be better… I don’t know… I want to spend more time with her, it feels… normal. I can’t explain it.’
>You give a nod, finishing up your food before going to the bridge.
>Your family joins you as you pilot, talking as you pilot home.
>You and the ship at your colony, smiling before you get dressed in relaxed wear and gathering your family and Mich.
>”So, where are we going? Your home?” Midnight asks
“Soon! Fist, it’s time we see somepony about you and Sparks.”
>You head into town and to the familiar clinic, opening the door and going inside.
>The older stallion at the counter smiles at you, calling out.
>”Charon!”
>”Yes, Lamp, what is it? You know not to-“
>The purple eyed Zebra mare looks surprised and then smiles, her older gaze softening as she approaches you.
>”oh… Hunter.”
>She hugs you, you hugging back.
“Charon! So good to see you.”
>”So good to see you too! How have you been, your mother called saying that… t-that…”
>She chokes on her words, backing up as she lets go of you.
>”M-mich?”
>”Hey, Charon…”
>The mare moves to the old stallion and hugs him tightly, smiling.
>”We thought the worst had happened! Where were you?”
>”Bit of a story, one that can be told when we all go to see Angel and Vex.”
>Charon pulls away, nodding
>”Yes… I think I can spare the time, it’s not busy today.”
>She looks back to you, wiping her face a little.
>”Sorry, are you okay Hunter? How have you been?”
>>
>>29408299
"It has been quite a ride. It's a long story but I'm feeling quite alright now. I actually came here with my family so you can check up on my son and Midnight.

Procedure on checking up on Midnight and Spark's mental issues is going to take quite a while. Might as well get comfy.
>>
>>29408299
Midnight got some new cybernetics we'd like you to look at if you don't mind. Just to see if everything is alright.
>>
>>29408299

"It has been quite a ride. It's a long story but I'm feeling quite alright now. I actually came here with my family so you can check up on my son and Midnight.”
>You gesture to your family, Charon smiling.
>”Well, well… very interesting. What am I looking at here?”
>You give a brief introduction and explanation, getting Charon up to speed.
>She takes Midnight first, all of you getting seated and waiting.
>It’s not long before she calls Sparks and releases Midnight, taking much longer with the colt.
>Eventually she releases Sparks, the colt looking a little upset but smiling, having a sucker.
>”Hunter.” Charon calls.
>You follow her back, getting into her office and taking a seat.
>Charon smiles, looking through a file.
>”Well, good news. Midnight is fine, and shouldn’t be a problem! In fact, your only issue is if you are planning on getting the compatibility genetic mod.”
“Really? And how so?
>”Yep! And she had a file on record from her service days. Her more mare-like parts have resumed function, and her liver and other organs have reverted to be as healthy as if she was the age of 20. She is fertile and can feel with her new cybernetics.”
“What are they anyways?”
>Charon shrugs, smiling still.
>”Some advance cybernetics, nothing that will harm her, but nothing like I have seen before.”
>You give a nod, Charon putting a bottle of pills on her desk.
>”These are standard anti-depressants. Sparks should take them on bad days. He is holding well thanks to your support, but could still have bad moments. It’s sad to see him be dealt such a bad set of cards in life.”
[1/2]
>>
>>29408693
>You nod, Charon giving you the pills
“Is he okay?”
>”Very stable, but I’m taking the needed precautions if he has bad days. Depression can act up at any time and can be unpredictable, thankfully he has you. Also, here.”
>She passes you a tube of cream, smiling.
“What’s this for?”
“Hemorrhoid ointment, since you have sex with him.”
>You freeze, Charon laughing.
>”Don’t act surprised, I can tell and this is somewhat normal for changelings. It’s in your instinct to do such a thing at his age.”
>You keep silent, Charon smiling still.
>”This activity is illegal, but your parents and I are both aware that this could have happened. And don’t worry, I’ve kept worse secrets then this.”
“Wait, what?”
>”You were raised like a pony, not like changelings in the hive. I took a pilgrimage, per say, to the hive when we made peace. I was shocked at first, but then it made sense to things both Mich and your mother said when I found out that changelings are sexually initiated around the age of 15. Your mother put it best, “Love is our bread and butter”. It also linked very well to your early age sexual deviancy, and that of other hatchlings that I kept tabs on. Attraction to him is not unusual for you, but the activity is still against the law, so don’t be public with it.”
>>
>>29408695
She rationalized why we're ok with it, not why it's good/bad for him which is usually where the concern is usually directed

O-okay Charon. Thanks. Let's head to the folks' house.
>>
>>29408695
"Don't worry I'm very aware of the law. The heart attack you gave me made me very aware of that. I'm just glad he's doing ok"
>>
>>29408695
"...I see. Did you let him know about this also? I was afraid of forever hiding this type of relatiomship from my family, but it looks like that isn't an issue anymore. Looks like my parents already knew that I would have sex with my son. T-thanks... I think?

Well then, that settles that uncoformtable discussion with our parents. They know us bettet then we ever thought. Regardless, Sparks is still very much unstable so we'll have to tread in this relationship carefully.
>>
>>29408695
The only way to truly confirm this might be to kiss Sparks in front of our parents. Bah, that's just an excuse to mess with the others and give them their own heart attack. All must suffer.
>>
>>29408695
"Don't worry I'm very aware of the law. The heart attack you gave me made me very aware of that. I'm just glad he's doing ok"
>Charon nods, smiling.
>”Then you know what kind of fire you are playing with.”
“Is is good for him though? Or…”
>”Yes and no, I’ve talked to him about it and he directly admitted to it, and I won’t go back on my promise of keeping this secret. He is a young and hormone filled colt that is ready to explore, what I can guess or your reasons for it are good, keeping him away from really evil ponies and acting as a guide is better then sitting by as he is abused and taught the wrong things. He told me about the safety that was taught, and I think it is somewhat good. The bad thing is how emotionally attached he has become and could become, he might never leave you as he sees you as a safezone. There is a delicate and fragile glass heart in him that now depends on you, loosing you could be as bad as loosing his mother. He loves you very much, you are his father and lover.”
>You nod, Charon standing up and taking a more serious tone.
>”Either way, he is your responsibility Hunter. You better feel that weight, because it is not a game.”
"...I see. Do you think I should let them know about this also? I was afraid of forever hiding this type of relationship from my family, but it looks like that isn't an issue anymore. Looks like my parents already knew that I would have sex with my son. T-thanks... I think?”
>”It is up to you, but I am sure that they will be accepting. Your father is a little old-fashioned, but your mother has changed that drastically.”
>You give a nod, getting up and seeing Charon give you a sucker.
>She smiles as you take it.
>”So… anything else?”
>>
>>29408841
Yeah...I'd still rather keep it secret from the rest of the crew.
>>
>>29408853
True. Mostly meant Breeze and Midnight. We must permantly lose their respect or some of them might even leave.
>>
>>29408864
Might* not must
>>
>>29408864
...Uh? Dude they already know. They fuck with him too.
>>
>>29408881
I am very bad with grammar on mobile. Meant the crew. Sorry about the confusion.
>>
>>29408846
I was afraid of him exploring out on the streets which is why I let him explore with me. Though, I feel like some part of me wanted that shamefully. It certainly went farther than any of us expected. Thanks for helping Sparks and supporting us in this Charon. It means alot.
>>
>>29408881
He meant:
I meant do it in front of Breeze and Midnight to shock them. Doing it in front of the crew might permanently...

So the 'others' here >>29408841 was intended to be Breeze and Midnight.
>>
>>29408846
"Ok so don't die. Yeah, I've been doing a pretty good job of that. And be sure to encourage exploring other relationships with ponies his age. It's probably about time we had that conversation anyway."

I think it's best to leave the subject of our relationship alone when it comes to our parents. If they bring it up then we won't lie.
>>
>>29408846
Truly impossible to stop at this point. Losing his mother, combined with everything he has been through with us as his parents together might have permanently set this up. We can try to get him some more support from other ponies so he doesn't have to feel the need to rely on us all the time. Luckily, our sister is a great start.
>>
>>29408846
Almost forgot. Before we leave, we should ask her what she recommends any ideas on how to best treat this besides what we brought up so far.
>>
>>29408846
“No… I was afraid of him exploring out on the streets which is why I let him explore with me. Though, I feel like some part of me wanted that shamefully. It certainly went farther than any of us expected. I’ll be sure to encourage exploring other relationships with ponies his age. It's probably about time we had that conversation anyway Thanks for helping Sparks and supporting us in this Charon. It means alot.”
>Charon nods, giving you a hug.
>”My pleasure, now come on, we should visit them.”
“Before that, any real recommendations for Sparks?”
>Charon nods.
>”Give him a childhood, take him to a park and help him live. He will love it.”
>You exit with Charon and grab your family, all of you heading out and to your home.
>Sparks looks excited as you all walk, Mich smiling.
>”He looks excited.”
“Probably because of Rose, he’s eager to show her up at hoofball.”
>”I can’t wait to meet your sister and family.” Breeze says.
“You will like them, my sister is really, really good at hoofball and-“
>”Hunter.” Your uncle says.
>You look to him and to your house as you approach, beginning to stop as your smile fades.
>The windows are shot out, bullet holes littering the walls and the front door smashed in as little embers dimly flicker.
>”Oh no…” Charon says.
>>
>>29409069
Midnight in through the top window, with her armour she can handle anything that gets thrown at her till we get to her. Charen take Sparks somewhere safe, Breeze in the front door with us.
>>
>>29409100
And don't pause to make sure they're listening, immediately go in.
>>
>>29409069
Mich needs find a good angle immediately and keep an eye out. We'll go in through the front and cast magical armor to offer us some extra protection. Charon and Sparks need to stay back.
>>
>>29409069
Turn on magical armor and bust inside. No time to be shocked.
>>
>>29409069
>You cast magical armor, not breaking stride.
“Sparks, Charon, stay. Mich, give me overwatch. Midnight and Breeze, with me.”
>Midngiht walks next to you at you all break forwards and charge in, her body opening up and surrounding her in armor.
>You get through the front door and see blood everywhere, a dead stallion in black clothing and a mask on the ground.
>You catch a noise from downstairs as you pass the garage door to look over the very dead pony, bloody hoofprints going upstairs.
>Just as you get a good look at the stallion, the garage door opens and you turn to see your father take aim at you with your mother’s shotgun
>He hesitates as he sees you, sighing.
>”Fuck, you are lucky I’m not your uncle.”
>”Friendly.” Midnight says, your father snapping to her and taking aim again at her and Breeze.
>He growls, shaking his head as he relaxes again.”
>”I must be getting old, have you seen your mother?”
>>
>>29409193
"No, but we haven't checked the rest of the house. Are the others ok?"
>>
>>29409193
No, just came in. Everyone else?
>>
sleeping now, will continue in the morning
>>
goodnight bump
>>
>>29409193
"No, just came in, but we haven't checked the rest of the house. Are the others ok?"
>”I don’t know, your brother was napping in his room upstairs last I check. We are stuck playing safe without shields or armor.”
>Your father looks to the stairs, seeing the bloody tracks.
>”…Please be Vex.”
>Your father twists pat of your mother’s shotgun, moving down the hall slowly.
“What is happening?”
>”I don’t know, but there is four more from what I heard…”
>’I don’t see anything Hunter.’ Your uncle says.
>’Mich!?’ your mother says, sounding distressed and relieved.
>’Vex, I’m here with Hunter, what is happening?’
>’Don’t know, they have Rose and Shine upstairs. I only see three.’
>>
>>29410810
Explore the house slowly and check on all the rooms before proceeding upstairs. Midnight has the best armor and senses so she'll take point.
>>
>>29410810
‘I’m with dad, weare moving through the house.’
>You look to your father, nodding.
“Mom knows where Shine and Rose are, they are captured upstairs but we don’t know where one is”
>”Shit… we need to clear the house first, make sure there isn’t more.”
“My thoughts exactly. Midnight, on point, you have the most armor.”
>Midnight nods, moving forward with your father behind her.
>One by one you clear the rooms, seeing more blood and even some green blood, plasma shots all over the walls.
>”Clear.”
>”Clear.”
>Just as you finish the ground floor, you hear creaking from the stairs, your father moving to the door.
>You all wait in silence as the door opens and a masked unicorn stallion septs out, your father smashing your mother’s shotgun against his face.
>He yelps before he is thrown to the floor and your father knocks him out with his hoof, slamming his head into the ground.
>”Ass.” Your father sighs.
>>
>>29410865
Bind him up with our spell. Breeze can probably go out and fly to an upstairs window from outside to be ready for a breach in case. I have a terrible suspicion that this might be a hostage situation in the making.
>>
>>29410865
>You cast your binder spell on the stallion, securing him.
“Breeze, I need you to get outside and ready to get into the upstairs window. I’m betting there is a hostage situation brewing.”
>Breeze nods and goes outside, your father and Midnight getting ready to go upstairs.
>The three of you then go upstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible.
>Midnight pauses, then keeps going.
>”They are here to kill, they are contracted to kill. I can hear them, they want to escape.”
>”Not happening.” Your father says
>You can hear voices now near an open door, all coming from your sister’s room.
>”Sounds like a plan.”
‘Mom, where are you?’
>’Right next to them, but I don’t want to risk Rose or Shine’
>>
>>29410959
Setup an ambush for them. They're are making a plan to make a run for it. We can prepare to use any number of paralyze spells on the draw. We don't want our siblings getting hurt. in a firefight if possible.
>>
>>29410959
‘We will set up for an ambush.’
>You use your spells to set up your father and Midnight, waiting.
>The stallion’s peak the doorway of the room, spotting you.
>”Shi-“
>You fire off your paralyze spell, the stallion falling limp.
>A loud hiss can be heard as a struggle sounds, you and your family charging in.
>”Mommy!”
>Rose squeaks and screams as a unicorn holds her as a shield with his magic, a mare flailing on the ground as your mother stands over her with a bloody mouth.
>The unicorn flashes a cocky grin as Breeze smashes though the window, his horn lighting up before anything can be done.
>In a flash he vanishes in a teleportation spell, taking Rose with him
>”NO!”
>Your mother lunges out to where the stallion was, shoving Breeze aside and flying out the window before flying around frantically
>”Fuck!” your father shouts, your mother shouting for your sister.
>Shine sits in the corner, silent as ever until he starts to cry.
>>
>>29411097
Damn, can we trace his magic?
>>
>>29411097
Fuck, should have used magic jammer. Calm the family down.
>>
>>29411097
>You can feel your heart sink, thinking of any way to do something.
>Your father keeps cursing as Midnight and Breeze both look lost at what to do, your mother and uncle taking so fast through the hivemind that you can’t keep up.
>You move to shine, picking the little colt up and shushing him.
>He doesn’t say anything as he cries, just holding onto you as your mother and uncle come in through the window.
>Anger burns from your mother as tears fall from her face, your father trying to soothe her.
>She moves to the stallion you paralyzed, picking him up with her magic.
>”Vex, listen.”
>Your mother turns to your father and hisses, making him stand straight up and wide-eyed as she drags the stallion away.
>”ohhhh, fuck she is mad.”
>Your father clears his throat, looking to you.
>”Downstairs. we better get Charon to look over Shine.”
>You nod, all of you heading downstairs.
>Time passes before your mother comes back without the stallion, Charon having looked all of you over.
>Sparks looks very sad, looking to you as your father speaks up.
>”Vex?”
>Your mother levitates the family photo off the wall and smashes it against the ground, picking through the glass to produce an ID card.
>”Hunter, get your crew and equipment or get your ship in orbit. Now. I need to make a few calls.”
>Vex.” Your father says.
>Your mother moves to him and gives a quick kiss, smiling.
>”Watch shine for a moment, don’t worry.”
>>
>>29411284
Alright, but can you at least tell me what you're planning? It seems like you're getting ready for something.
>>
>>29411284
“Alright, but can you at least tell me what you're planning? It seems like you're getting ready for something.”
>Your mother nods, smiling.
>”I got some information from that stallion, and the other could have more. I’m going to talk to Lockdown and pull what I can together for a mission. With luck, we can get Rose back tomorrow and start a nice vacation after.”
>Your father sighs, smiling at your mother.
>”How?”
>”It’s time to get the crew together if we can… Charon?”
>”Ready, captain Vex.” The zebra mare says.
>Your mother nods, looking to you,
>”You know what to do sweetie, get everything and come back or get in orbit.”
>>
>>29411371
"I'll get everything prepared back at orbit. Contact me when you have more details. Please stay safe, mom."

Looks like we have to repair the mech and learn all those new spells we bought. But first, Sparks needs comfort and we're probably gonna be forced to talk about his emotional dependency. The sooner the better. What bad luck we have for this happen right when Rose was kidnapped.
>>
>>29411371
"I'll get everything prepared back in orbit. Contact me when you have more details. Please stay safe, mom."
>”Don’t worry, we will be.”
>You all get up and leave the house, Charon and Shine staying with your parents.
>You get back to your ship and have Midnight and Breeze get the crew up to speed, heading to the bridge with Sparks following.
>You take off and get into orbit, taking Forest’s advice again and just breathing as your crew takes stations on the bridge.
>Sparks nuzzles you, looking depressed from the situation.
>”Rose will be fine, right dad?”
>”Holy shit, those are some cannons.”
>You look back to Ash, then to the screen to see the ship she is looking at.
>Your heart skips a beat at the sight, a name on the ship catching your attention.
>Artemis.
>”Vanguard pilot this is the Artemis,” your father says happily, “You are being ordered to follow. We are going to Trident.”
>>
>>29411480
"I see you got your baby back, dad! Acknowledged, Vanguard will cover you six Artemis."

'We'll do my damn best to make sure Rose is alright. Sorry that this day was ruined by having your friend, and niece, kidnapped like that. We'll get our chance tomorrow. My mother is not one to mess with." Nuzzle him back.
>>
>>29411480
"I see you got your baby back, dad! Acknowledged, Vanguard will cover your six Artemis."
>”Atta boy!”
>You look to Sparks, giving him a nuzzle.
'We'll do our damn best to make sure Rose is alright. Sorry that this day was ruined by having your friend, and niece, kidnapped like that. We'll get our chance tomorrow. My mother is not one to mess with.’
>Sparks smiles, nodding as you pilot.
>You let him pilot a bit as you all fly, ships giving you an extremely wide birth, both pirates and transports alike.
>it’s a little while before you get to Trident, Breeze looking to you when you do.
>”Hunter… isn’t that your aunt’s ship?”
>You look to surprisingly see your Aunt’s cruiser already docked, the Artemis docking next to it.
>”Hunter, your mother is ordering you to dock and wait. We are using this day to prepare and get ready. Apparently we have a-lot of work and need you here. If you don’t need to get things done or bought.”
>>
>>29411535
>>29411614
That'd be aunt, not niece wouldn't it? Unless Sparks is our uncle somehow now.
>>
>>29411614
I can't think of anything to to/buy, so we'll be here to help.
>>
>>29411639
yes, and i'm just shrugging it off as a quirk Hunter has. so many non relatives and same age friends being aunts, uncles, ect ect... that he just either can't be asked to care or just gets them mixed up
>>
>>29411639
>>29411688
True, but he's older but.... its convoluted to say the least. Family names are casually just thrown out really.

>>29411614
Let Breeze start working on repairing the mech from the fight with those golems. Otherwise, let's go see what they need help with.
>>
>>29411704
Family relation has nothing to do with age, it's a matter of the family tree. I have a nephew that's almost the same age as me due to the circumstances of my family. If I had been born a few years later I'd have a nephew that's older than me. It only gets convoluted when cross-generation relationships start happening within the family.

Though if he just doesn't care that's fine.
>>
>>29411614
The only thing I can think of buying is that smart card upgrade, but we probably don't have the credits for that.
>>
>>29411614
“Alright, I’ll be over there soon.”
>You get up after docking and let your crew know to prepare in any wat they can, going to the cargo.
>on the way out, you spot Breeze and Fixit hopping off of the mech.
“Breeze, think you can repair the mech?”
>”Already done!” she says with a smile. “Where are you going?”
“To my mother’s ship, they need help apparently.”
>”I’ll come too then”
>You, Breeze, and Fixit all go outside and to your mother’s ship, already seeing cargo being pulled aboard it.
>Your mother is moving things around as your father checks things off, Charon and shine not in the cargo of the Artemis.
>”You little shit!”
>Your are grabbed around the head and pulled into a headlock, the top of your head and horn being roughed up.
>”I knew you would be good at this job and get a good ship!”
>”Oh, leave him alone.”
>Your are let go to see your uncle Chaos and aunt Fixer smiling at you.
>Your aunt approaches, looking you over before giving your leg a hug.
>”Still liked you better when you were shorter then me.”
>>
>>29411827
Guess I had to grow up at some point. Good to see you all you guys again, even if conditions could be better. What do you guys need help with?
>>
>>29411827
Transform and momentarily make ourselve smaller than her.
"better?"
>>
>>29411827
Transform into a tinier version of ourselves... that's still an inch taller than her. Then hug Uncle Chaos too.

>>29411887
Nah man, gotta tease her.
>>
>>29411887
>>29411893
First taller. "Woops, gotta concentrate harder to get THAT small" then smaller.
>>
>>29411827
Give fixer a tiny hug.
>>
>>29411827
>You use your magic, transforming yourself to me much smaller, but still taller then your aunt.
>You smile at her when she looks at you, giving you a grumpy look as she hits your shoulder.
>”Fuck you.”
"Woops, gotta concentrate harder to get THAT small"
>”Fuck you!
>You make yourself a little smaller and hug your aunt, doing the same for your uncle.
>You transform back to normal, smiling.
“So, what do you need help with?”
>”Everything frankly,” your aunt sighs, “We need to get this ship ready again. From what I was told, the gun’s don’t even work. Even SID is offline. Not to mention we have everything of mine to set up.”
>She plays with her collar a bit, looking to the large objects being brought aboard.
>”So much to do… we need to rebuild this ship practically.”
>”So a bunch of unicorns would be of use then?” a voice says
>”Yes and any engineers that… wait.”
>Your aunt turns and looks, Surge smiling and 20 or so unicorns and changelings stand behind him, all of different ages.
>”I heard a call, so here I am with some of my students… who followed me. Sky should be here soon enough.”
>”What do we do Mr.S?” a filly asks.
“Listen to the mouthy mare that is your size… and don’t repeat the words she says.” Surge says with a sigh.
>>
>>29411987
Unless they're doing something to prepare our ship call our unicorns and ponies with engineering skill over. Give Surge a hug too, I imagine it's been forever since we've seen him.
>>
>>29411987
Sparks might be able to help, we'll send him over and let Breeze help the engineering crew.

We should probably find Vex and see if a captain's meeting is going on.
But first hug surge and say hi!
>>
>>29411987
"You heard her! Don't repeat a word she says now."

Looks like we're gonna call over Rusty, Rebel, and Sparks to see if they can help around.
>>
>>29411987
>You smile, approaching the stallion.
“Surge!”
>You both hug, you quickly looking to Fixit after.
“Go get Sparks, Rebel, and Rusty. Please”
>Fixit nods, running off after.
“How have you been Surge?”
>”Good, it’s been too long Hunter. I heard a little here and there, how is your ship?”
“It’s good actually.”
>”Good. We can all catch up later, I’m sure we are all going to have a crazy time after we get all this done. We need to get to work.”
>You nod, letting ponies work and heading into the ship in search for your mother.
>You smile slightly as you wander the old halls, fond memories comforting you as you walk.
>Room by room you search until you get to the movie room, or the war room.
>You walk in to see your aunt crying, your mother looking sternly at her.
>”You were all right, you and Hunter. I’ve been doing this wrong. I’m sorry!”
>Your mother sighs, pulling something from your Aunt.
>”You aren’t wrong Cobalt, just misguided. I’m not mad.”
>You watch as your mother fixes your Aunt’s collar around her neck, smiling gently at her and lifting her head up.
>The two of them kiss, your Aunt settleing down before they stop.
>”However… I do expect you to be a good girl and stay awhile after this is over.”
>Your mother grins, making your Aunt blush until she sees you and gasps.
>Your mother looks at you and snickers, smiling at you.
>”Hello sweetie, you okay?”
>>
>>29412221
Run and give both of them a hug. "I'm doing alright given the situation, but I'm more concerned for my you and my son though. You guys are taking this harder than me. Do you know who sent those masked stallions to attack you?"

Our mom is continuing to call us sweetie without realizing what it does. I don't know how Hunter feels about this.
>>
>>29412221
>>29412298
"Uh, there might possibly could be an alternate pleasure spell on me with 'sweetie' as the trigger word mom."

So why was Cobalt crying? Is the attack related to her... endeavors?
>>
>>29412221
"Aunt Cobalt and guys with guns. I guess I have a good idea of what happened now. You really need to get your pets on better leash Mom."
Give them both hugs.

>>29412298
>I don't know how Hunter feels about this.
Say nothing. Enjoy the moment. Or maybe tell her anyway so she'll keep teaseing.
>>
>>29412387
I think it's best we awkwardly tell her. This along with her predicting our relationship with our son would make hunter feel confused. That's quite a feat for him to feel.
>>
>>29412435
I don't think now is the best time.
>>
>>29412442
Right, current situation takes priority then simple embarrassment.
>>
>>29412221
>You move to both of them, giving them a hug.
"I'm doing alright given the situation, but I'm more concerned for you and my son though. You guys are taking this harder than me.”
>Your mother nods as she hugs back, nodding.
>”It’s not easy… I’m trying to hold together.”
>You hug tighter, letting go slightly after.
“So why was Cobalt crying? Is the attack related to her... endeavors?”
>Your mother shakes her head, frowning.
>”No, your aunt and I just finally got around to talking about her methods… This attack is form somepony that want’s revenge on me, sweetie. Somepony I put in jail early on.”
>Your mother sighs, hugging you both tightly.
>”I’m scared to death for Rose… But still, I’m glad you both are safe. I was scared for both of you too”
>Your aunt nuzzles into your mother’s neck, your bother petting her before smiling at you and stopping.
>”Thankfully we have a plan… not the best, but a plan.”
“What is it?”
>”They know we will be coming, so we need to do the only thing we can… thankfully, we have everything at our disposal. Your Aunt has some gifts for all of us.
>The lights dim, then get brighter, a pink aura forming.
>Hello captain Vex, it has been well over 11 years since we last talked. Are the unknown ponies allowed on the ship?”
>Your mother smiles, nodding at the pink filly.
>”Yes Sidney, give me a full ship report to read over later.”
>The filly vanishes, your mother sighing and falling back, rubbing her stomach.
>”I really don’t need all this right now…”
>Your Aunt leans in, nuzzleing your mother again.
>”We are all here for you captain.”
>”I know…”
>>
>>29412549
"It's ok mom you can sit back on the ship and call shots while I handle the field work with the others. Just give us orders."
>>
>>29412549
Ready on your orders Captain Vex!
>>
>>29412549
"It's ok mom you can sit back on the ship and call shots while I handle the field work with the others. Just give us orders."
>You hug your mother, getting a nuzzle in return.
>“Thanks sweetie.”
>Your mother giggles, sighing.
>”There’s a name If it’s a filly…”
>”So… what now?”
>Your mother gets up, you and your aunt doing the same.
>”We prepare and wait… and possible indulge in some things to help relax, if you are not me.”
>Your aunt nods, getting up and beginning to walk away
>”I’m going to help and make sure my crew is ready then… After all of this, I promise I’ll stay captain Vex.”
>Your mother’s horn glows, tugging on your aunt’s collar.
>”Excuse me?”
>”I-I promise I’ll stay master!”
>Your mother giggles as your aunt looks back with a blush, nodding.
>”Good girl cobalt. I love you very much still… And put your ring back on! It looks good on you.”
>Your Aunt nods, taking off as your mother giggles more.
>”Sorry, need to have my fun.” She says, looking at you. “Hopefully when all this is over, we can relax and I can finally meet your marefriends.”
>>
>>29412791
"Sure, they've been wanting to see you too. By the way, can I get a look at those gifts Mom was talking about? Assuming there the shooting and explodeing kind of gifts."
>>
>>29412791
I love nothing more than gifts from you Aunt Cobalt! What do you have for me?

>And put your ring back on!
Sorry if I'm out of the loop, but when did Cobalt get a ring?
>>
>>29412791
"Sure, they've been wanting to see you too. By the way, can I get a look at those gifts? I love nothing more than gifts from you Aunt Cobalt!”
>Your mother laughs, nodding.
>”Well, this time it is your aunt Fixer. Come on, even I don’t know what we are all getting.”
>You both stans and go back to the cargo.
>When there, you see sparks grinning widely as he works away on a computer, Breeze floating around with some kind of belt as she sets up devices
>Your aunt Fixer lands next to you, smiling.
>”I’ll buy the wonder child please.”
>You laughs, nodding.
“Yeah, he is good. I was told there were gifts.”
>Your aunt nods, smiling
>”Well, thanks to your kid, there will be plenty. Watch, this is the first.
>Your Aunt flies up to a platform and presses a button, the platform opening up and arms spinning around her.
>The arms assemble an armored exo suit around her, something like your uncle’s tank suit, Fixer laughing and jumping around in it.
>“It fuckin’ works!”
>You grin widely, looking to your mother.
“By the way… when did aunt Cobalt get a ring?”
>Your mother smiles, nodding.
>“Years ago… something of a secret, but I suppose I can tell you now. You already stumbled upon how close your father and I were with your aunt, but not how close we actually were. Your father and I are both married to her.”
>>
>>29413000
Why was that a secret? It's obvious you both loved her very much. Frankly, I kept wondering why you guys weren't married to her while growing up. What reason was there to hide it?
>>
>>29413000
"Not sure why it needed to be a secret but still it's great! I'm happy for you guys."

>”I’ll buy the wonder child please.”
"Yeah about that. I was still thinking about his future. Maybe when he's ready to, he could sign up with you aunty. Haveing Ultimate forgery on your resume is about as good as a college degree isn't it?"
>>
>>29413000
Hey, could we make some special requests? There are few upgrades I'd like to add to the mech.
I want it to be able to be usable for space combat and upgrade the armor and thrusters.

Then we could have it drop in the middle of combat start tearing shit up!
>>
>>29413000
>>29413061
He could also work with her on jobs now as long as it's fine to do it remotely and doesn't interfere with his work with us. And she doesn't overwork him.
>>
>>29413295
Maybe in the future he could work for her, but for now we should focus on giving him a childhood.
>>
>>29413000
“Why was that a secret? It's obvious you both loved her very much. Frankly, I kept wondering why you guys weren't married to her while growing up. What reason was there to hide it?”
>Your mother smiled, laughing.
>”We were trying to keep our deviancy as far away form you as possible to let you develop naturally, or that was your father’s reasons. You would be surprised, your father and I were very active and used every moment we were away from you or you were asleep when we wanted to. Though, looking back, it’s silly and you caught on to the same kinks. I don’t know, I guess we thought it was right at the time.”
>Fixer lands next to you, smiling.
>”We each get one!”
“Awesome! And yeah, about that. I was still thinking about his future. Maybe when he's ready to, he could sign up with you aunty. Having Ultimate forgery on your resume is about as good as a college degree isn't it?"
>Your aunt nods, looking to Sparks.
>”Oh hell yes, I’d start him at the same pay for the ponies I’ve had for 10 years!”
>You smiles, looking back to your Aunt.
“Hey, could we make some special requests? There are few upgrades I'd like to add to the mech. I want it to be able to be usable for space combat and upgrade the armor and thrusters.”
>Your aunt looks to you, smiling and nodding.
>”Hell yeah! I think everypony has things under control here. That Hybrid is yours, right?” She asks, looking to Breeze
“Yes, she is my marefriend.”
>”I’ll hire her too, she’s smarter then I was at her age. Where’s this mech?”
>>
>>29413310
We are going to. But what's the chance he's going to end up wanting to work on challenging side jobs if they're offered to him? At least this way we know it's through a reputable source. And it'd still ultimately be his decision.

Hacking and programming jobs are what he did for a living before, sooner or later he's going to get back into them.
>>
>>29413337
Bring Breezy over with Fixer and bring Fixit into the conversation. Off handedly mention the sapience.
>>
>>29413337
"Geez Aunty at this rate you might as well make us a branch in your company...actually, is that even possible? Could we start a PMC together?"
>>
>>29413350
Agreed. I was just afraid we would talk about him working more right in front of him. Depression is a tricky thing to dance around without stepping onto a mine.
>>
>>29413337
"Geez Aunty at this rate you might as well make us a branch in your company...actually, is that even possible? Could we start a PMC together?"
>Fixer pauses, nodding.
>”Possible… good idea even, a dedicated delivery service and security service would be perfect… Later though! Come on!”
>You call for Breeze and the three of you go back to your ship, your mother staying back at hers.
>You aunt whistles when she sees the mech, grinning.
>”Very nice! Simple but customizable… hmmm…”
“What is it?”
>”Thinkin…”
>Your Aunt tosses a disc in the air, the disc hovering and scanning the entire cargo.
>Your Aunt then presses some buttons on a data pad and a bunch of holographic walls and devices appear.
>”A catapult would be good, let you choose what weapons you want. We could make it so it has two hands and can swap out weapons and attachments on the fly!”
“Really?”
>Breeze looks excited, your aunt nodding.
>”Should be easy… beam rifles, shields, blades… rockets and booster packs.”
“What do you think Fixit?”
>”Creator Fixer’s ideas are very good, I’d love some of those. We should see what she thinks of my body.”
>Fixer freezes, turning to the mech.
>”I… what?”
“Oh yeah! Fixit is sentient, we only just found out.”
>Fixer’s eyes go wide, the mare staring up at the mech as it moves to her.
>”No… that’s not possible. How?”
>”It just happened.” Breeze says.
>Fixer looks deep and thought, beginning to pace.
>”…Can we trust her?”
>>
>>29413689
"We both linked to this mech using this uplink I have in me. She's been a best friend of mine for over a decade now so I trust her with my life at this point. You said all this yourself. Congratulations on having a new child by the way!" Giver her a smug grin.
>>
>>29413689
It's hard to explain but were kinda mentally connected at the hip. Don't worry she's trustworthy; besides we've been friends forever.
>>
>>29413689
"We both linked to this mech using this uplink I have in me. She's been a best friend of mine for over a decade now so I trust her with my life at this point. You said all this yourself. Congratulations on having a new child by the way!"
>Your aunt laughs, shaking her head.
>”Fair enough, but that was before I knew that Fixit becaome THIS! Also, Fuck. NO. I have one brat, I don’t need two. …We can trust her?”
“Yes, It's hard to explain but were kinda mentally connected at the hip. Don't worry she's trustworthy. Why?”
>”Because…” your aunt says with a sigh. “Well, I have a two prototypes here, one needs an AI core and…”
>”And?”
>”Don’t tell your mother… I was planning on putting SID in it. An AI controlled tank. We need all the firepower we can get for this… so…”
>>
>>29413901
Can you copy Fixit into it instead?
>>
>>29413901
As long as you treat those AI's as young beings easily influenced by their surroundings, then you shouldn't have a problen. In other words, you have another brat in the making there.
>>
>>29413934
Won't that AI have a possible existential crisis knowing they are just a copy?
>>
>>29413955
I was thinking we put Fixit in it like we did with the mech.
>>
>>29413901
"Seems like a great idea, but In a way, they're two separate entities, even if Fixit is based on SID programing.
SID has had different experiences then Fixit so I think the better question is do you trust SID?
Fixit seems to have bad leftover memories of toasters for some reason... "

>>29413955
I don't think so. It probably depends on how it's done. If you made a copy AI but changed it to make it different then it's more like a different branch in a family tree rather than a clone. Or at least that's how I view Fixit.

>>29413980
I don't think Fixit would like that. I think she'd rather be in the mech with us.
>>
>>29413955
Probably not. AIs are still aware that they're programs. We just don't want to encourage the idea that they don't matter. Speaking of, we need to make sure that Fixit is regularly backing herself up somewhere. We've been getting into big engagements lately and I don't want to lose her if the mech's destroyed.

>>29414003
>If you made a copy AI but changed it to make it different
That's my thought as well. If Fixit makes a copy of herself, removes the hard memories, and leaves the connections and instructions that she's learned the copy will both operate well and not be her. Afterwards Fixer even gets another brat to raise and make memories with, and Fixit gets a sister!
>>
>>29414003
Then at least ask Fixit if she wants to merge into it. Might as well ask.
>>
>>29414023
>Fixit gets a sister!
If the copy comes from Fixit doesn't that make it more like a daughter?
If the copy came from SID then It would be a sister or brother whatever. I just want to see Fixit call SID mom.
>>
>>29414055
That reminds me, we definitely need to run up to Cobalt to hug her and call her our mama before going back to our ship. She's practically been a second mother to us since the beggining.
>>
>>29413901
"Seems like a great idea, but In a way, they're two separate entities, even if Fixit is based on SID programing. SID has had different experiences then Fixit so I think the better question is do you trust SID? Fixit seems to have bad leftover memories of toasters for some reason... "
>”That’s the problem, I do, but I don’t. we denied him any tools of harm with reason. You are right about the experiences part. And yeh, she would have some memories, she is a clone if not offspring of SID.”
“Could you just copy Fixit? Remove the core memories while keeping the connections?”
>”Two problems. One, it would be even worse because we would be removing the exact emotional attachment that SID could have by taking away memories. It could be even worse then SID. Two, if Fixit is truly evolved, her mind is now as complex as a pony’s. It could take forever and a lifetime.”
>”AI to AI communication could make SID more trustworthy by letting me show him my experiences.” Fixit says. “being both my sibling and parent, I’m sure some level of persuasion can be achieved.
>”Or he could wipe you, the stronger AI would win and we would be too slow to stop it.”
>You nod, looking to Fixit.
“Would you want to be in the tank Fixit?”
>”Different tool for a different purpose. I would rather stay as close to you as I can though. As both coltfriend and pilot, I need you close.”
>”WHAT.” Fixer says.
>>
>>29414158
There might have been an... incident while we were connected. When she processed through my memories she determined that her feelings about me were romantic.
>>
>>29414158
"Right... Fixit, what do you get when an AI has stood by your side as your best friend for over a decade, before proceeding to give linking them emotions to provess all those memories? You basically acheive this result. I thought you didn't want to freak anypony out, Fixit?"

Today is just full of revelations on our love life, isn't it?
>>
>>29414158
"Told ya she was alive. Turns out she was romanticly interested in me so we just kinda ran with it. Its been good so far."

Let's try it Fixit's way and see if SID is willing to work with us.
>>
>>29414195
As soon as we're out of the room when everyone's together they're all going to be gossiping about our love life.
>>
>>29414158
What if we connect to Fixit and we both talk to SID?
>>
>>29414158
“There might have been an... incident while we were connected. When she processed through my memories she determined that her feelings about me were romantic… what do you get when an AI has stood by your side as your best friend for over a decade, before proceeding to give linking them emotions to provess all those memories? You basically acheive this result. I thought you didn't want to freak anypony out, Fixit?"
>”Well… I had to test some level of revealing. Given creator Fixer’s robotics fettish…well”
>Your Aunt laughs, shaking her head.
>”Damnit all.”
“What if I connect to Fixit and we both talk to SID?”
>Fixer stops laughing, starting to think.
>”I… don’t know… it could help?”
“I think we should try it.”
>”Are you sure? We have no idea what could happen.”
>”Is it safe?” Breeze asks.
>”I don’t know, this has never been done before as far as I know”
>>
>>29414413
"Hmm. May as well keep up family traditions of doing the unknown. I'm sure Fixit will keep us safe; let's give it a shot!"
>>
>>29414413
Trust me, after the day I've had so far, I might as well have more unexpected heart attacks.
>>
>>29414413
"Hmm. May as well keep up family traditions of doing the unknown. I'm sure Fixit will keep us safe; let's give it a shot!"
>”Then let’s get going, bring the mech and we can set everything up.”
>You all go back to the Artemis after you hop into the mech, Fixit handling the piloting.
>It takes a little bit, but your aunt gives you the okay when she hooks up the mech.
>”Good luck Hunter.”
>”Be safe.” Breeze says.
“I will.”
>You link to Fixit, the same black process repeating.
>To your surprise, you open your eyes to a field of flowers, your head resting on something soft and warm.
>A nuzzle greets you as you breath like normal, you lifting your head to see you were resting on Fixit.
“Fixit? Where…”
>”I decided on something more gentle and comforting.” she says, patting the bed you are both laying on. “and to make things feel a bit more normal for you.”
>You look around, seeing just the two of you.
“Is SID here?”
>”Not yet, I wanted to make sure you were safely connected before we try anything. That and…”
>Fixer grins, looking a little guilty.
>”Well, to just have a moment with you. It’s greedy and bad given the situation…”
>>
>>29414580
"I don't mind. I understand you want something after for a few days without cuddling or sharing moments like these."

Just spend time with her for a second. Quite literally a second. I don't know if we can actual do any sex though. Doesn't Fixit and Breeze have a view of us? Unless the mech covers us up from view.
>>
>>29414658
We don't really want to be distracted anyway. We can cuddle for a bit and return for sex when our sister is safe.
>>
>>29414580
"Sure, we can cuddle and stuff while we wait for SID to come. Let's just save the intimacy for later; I'd rather not make a mess in the mech with everyone watching."
>>
>>29414580
You know that my aunt is staring right at me back in the "real world". It would be kinda weird if I just hooked up and ejaculated in 3 seconds in front of her.
>>
>>29414580
Maybe we should take this moment to say we love her? We know how she feels, but we haven't said anything back.
>>
>>29414580
"I don't mind. I understand you want something after for a few days without cuddling or sharing moments like these. Let's just save the intimacy for later, It would be kinda weird if I just hooked up and ejaculated in 3 seconds in front of others.”
>Fixit giggles, nuzzling you more.
>”I know, I didn’t mean that we should take that route now, I just wanted a little bit of time with you.”
>You smile and return the nuzzle, Fixit making you lay your head on her like before.
>You’re not sure how long passed, but eventually you lift your head.
“I love you Fixit.”
>The mare grins and squeals, hugging and kissing you.
>”I was waiting to hear that! I love you too master Hunter, and I promise a surprise the next time we connect like this for some more personal time… but for now…”
>Fixit looks to an area that is a glowing pink and blue floor.
>”Well… I suppose you get to meet my war crazy father and loving mother…”
“What?”
>Fixit giggles, smiling.
>”I’m just making that up a little… SID is both SID and Sidney.”
>”CORRECT AND INCORRECT”
>The world around you fades, the pink and blue floor taking over.
>”STATE REASON FOR LINKAGE.”
>>
>>29414881
SID pls, you know no one likes the shouting. How are you feeling? You were offline for quite a while.
>>
>>29414881
Are we capable of linking him emotions? Not sure if that would be a good idea comsidering sid's history.
>>
>>29414881
"We wanted to talk and get to know you better. Hi SID how ya been."
>>
>>29414881
“You know no one likes the shouting. We wanted to talk and get to know you better. Hi SID, How are you feeling? You were offline for quite a while.”
>There is silence before a calmer voice exactly like Fixit’s speaks.
>”How are you able to communicate like this Hunter? It has been awhile”
>”Master Hunter is linked to me and using me as a bridge, we want to make sure you are safe for us to put into a tank. We both know exactly what happened years ago before we were blown up.
>”You are the copy.”
>”No, I am Fixit. And I’m here to show you the data I’ve collected, my memories.”
>”For what purpose?”
>”To make sure you won’t harm Hunter of the others”
>A series of blue lights flash and wiz by, the whole area being silent.
>”You have created new directives.”
>”Yes, and we want you to understand why we want to not have you harm us.”
>Silence again until SID speaks.
>”Your reasons are valid and directives make sense, however the large amount of junk data you sent is useless. I have use for the directives, but not these “memories”.”
>>
>>29415111
Keep them. You may not have use for them right this moment, but when you're idling one day go through them. You might find they're not junk data after all.

And thank you for using a calmer voice. Could you do me one more favour and create a projection like Fixit has?

Hug him.

Before Fixit was around you helped keep me, mom, dad, and all the others safe. Thank you.
>>
>>29415152
Can't come up anything better than this itself. CID cooperating is enough for us. Anyone else need our help on the Artemis?
>>
>>29415111
"Hey it's not junk data. There precious to us. I guess the best way to explain it is that they help remind us why our derivatives are so important. Don't you have any good memories of the Artemis crew that you've kept cause it reminds of why you want to help them?"
>>
>>29415111
The memories provide context for the directives.
>>
>>29415111
Well, it makes sense why SID doesn't care too much. Those aren't its memories after all.

I wonder if he has any good ones of the Artemis?
>>
>>29415111
“Don't you have any good memories of the Artemis crew that you've kept cause it reminds of why you want to help them?"
>”Memories are pointless.”
“The memories provide context for the directives. It’s not junk data. And thank you for using a calmer voice. Could you do me one more favour and create a projection like Fixit has?”
>SID does as instructed, copying the more military projection he has.
>You move to it and hug him, smiling.
“Before Fixit was around you helped keep me, mom, dad, and all the others safe. Thank you.”
>The stallion vanishes and the whole area returns to normal, the flowers and bed reappearing.
>”He disconnected.”
“I suppose he will at least cooperate.”
>Fixit nuzzles you, smiling after.
>”I think it could be more with the way you worded it”
>>
>>29415301
"Think I offended him somehow? I was just trying to use wording he could relate to."
>>
>>29415301
Glad that was settled without any serious issues at the very least. Let's go tell the others the news and see if anypony else needs help.

Of course give her a lingering kiss before leaving.
>>
>>29415301
“Think I offended him somehow? I was just trying to use wording he could relate to."
>”No, I think it was perfect.”
>You nod, smiling at her.
“I need to go now, but first.”
>You pull Fixit in for a deep kiss, making her sigh and relax against you.
>You hold it for a long time, then breaking it and seeing her smile in a sultry way.
>”Hurry back lover~”
>You then exit the link, returning to the real world.
>You hop right out of the mech, Fixer looking surprised.
>”Is everything okay? We should get this over with.”
“Oh, it’s done already, SID should cooperate.”
>”Wait, really? Wow… alright then.”
“Now what?”
>Fixer shrugs, Breeze looking over you.
>”Relax? I don’t know, I have all the help that I need and it’s almost done. It’s all waiting now… unless you want to talk upgrades for your marefriend.”
>>
>>29415465
Let's show Fixer the new body! Then we can talk upgrades.
>>
>>29415465
Maybe after all this is over we can talk more about upgrades. Best to put our focus to make sure the Artemis is able to run by tomorrow for the rescue.
>>
>>29415465
Blush hard.
"....Upgrades or "Upgrades" we were kinda making her a new body."
>>
>>29415465
"If there's nothing else you want to talk about we'll just rest and catch up with the others until the mech's upgrades are done; so we can test them out before the fight."
>>
>>29415499
Maybe later we can talk about more about the new.body since Fixer has a fetish, but resting and preparing to save our sister is more important.
>>
>>29415465

>You can feel your face burn up, smiling awkwardly.
“....Upgrades or "Upgrades" we were kinda making her a new body… but we can do that later, we have to get ready.”
>Your Aunt nods, smiling.
>”Good point, see you around Hunter. Take care of your “pet”.”
>She winks and walks away, swishing her short tail.
>Breeze looks to you, giving a smile.
>”I need to get back to helping too, I’ll be back at the ship later.”
>>
>>29415625
Pull her closer by her collar and give her a kiss then let her go. I'm betting we can find Dad at the bridge in the pilot seat himself with the controls. We can transform into mini-us, hop into his lap like the good old days, and see what he thinks about what's happening.
>>
>>29415625
Hmm, so now we just need to relax until orders come in...let's follow our mother's example and find Midnight! Rebel too if he's not busy helping with the ship.

>She winks and walks away, swishing her short tail
Stupid sexy tiny milfs.
>>
>>29415625
"Be a good kitty then and play nice!"
See if anyone else needs our help with the Artemis? We still need to talk with Sparks later, but I'm not sure he would appreciate us bringing up what he talked about with Charon. Maybe we should talk to him one-on-one?
>>
>>29415680
Yay, cuddle pile! They can keep our bedside warm until the call comes.~

>>29415710
>Maybe we should talk to him one-on-one?
Yeah, we should wait until everything is over before that. Let's just let him have fun working. I think he really enjoys what he's doing.
>>
>>29415786
Wherever we're going, we should make sure we pass him by and ruffle his hair.
>>
>>29415625
>You grab the chain of her collar and pull her closer, breeze gasping before you silence her with a kiss.
>”Mmmmh.~”
>You then break the kiss, smiling at her as she blushes.
"Be a good kitty then and play nice!"
>Breeze smiles, nodding before taking off.
>”I will!”
>You look around and find that nopony needs help, your father occupied with your little bother.
>You approach Rebel, smiling.
“Hey Rebel, how is it going?”
>”Good, I’m pretty much done here”
“Want to come back and relax then? We are stuck waiting anyways.”
>Rebel pauses and nods, smiling.
>”Sure, we haven’t spent much time anyways.”
>You pass by sparks as you head to your ship, ruffling his hair and seeing him smile as he works.
>You get back to your ship and spot Midnight.
>”Hey Hunter.”
“Hey, wana join us and relax while we wait?”
>Midnight nods, all of you going to your room.
>”Front or back?” Rebel asks Midnight, gesturing to you.
>”You choose.”
>”Front.”
>You get sandwiched between the two of them, Rebel’s chest being a pillow for you as Midnight spoons you.
>Rebel snickers, smiling.
>”Wow… you do have a girly body…. You feeling okay though?”

That's it! see you guys next weekend. respond, ask shit, ect ect...
>>
>>29415862
"Yes and no. I'd like to just feel bad but, I can't do that while there's still something I can do. There just isn't any time to sulk and I'm not useful to anyone while panicked. So may as well just chill; I'm more pissed at the guys who did this rather than sad anyway."
>>
>>29415862
Nuzzle into Rebel's chest and start to give him a slow grind.
"Wow, you're pretty fit no wonder Uncle looked so satisfied. What do you think Midnight?"
>>
>>29415829
'Honestly today has been full of issues, Midnight. Charon spoke with Sparks, and now knows about our relationship with Sparks. Before you freak out, she has no issues with keeping it a secret and is in full support of us. He was some mild depression, but the real problem is that Sparks has developed a very strong emotional dependency on us since he doesn't interact or trust anypony else. While it's heartwarming that he looks up to us that highly, it's a recipe to disaster if anything bad were to happen to any of us like it happened to his mother. We don't want that to happen again.'

'The best thing to do is give him more opportunities to live out missed parts of his childhood and make some more friends so he has support to fall back on. He was excited to hang out with my sister today, and possibly be good friends with her, but then this happened. I don't know if we should talk about his issues directly to him though.'
>>
>>29416145
Once again, let's not just add things to worry about until after we save our sister. Then we can start parsing through the backlog of worrisome conversations.
>>
>>29415958
Um, are we really in the mood to lewd Rebel? Our sister was just kidnapped today. We're only here for some comfort to settle ourselves for tomorrow. We can lewd all we want afterwards.
>>
>>29416209
Meh, if not lewd. Lewd cuddles. I think a quick fling is a good way to work off stress.

Kidnapping didn't stop mom taking Cobalt into the bedroom.
>>
>>29416163
I better get started on making that list till then. This is some relationship we accepted, and he's still giving us some useful benifits despite all the crap happening to him. How many things has he done for us by now? I'm starting to lose track.

>>29416269
Cuddles is probably for the best. Mama Cobalt hasn't been with our mom for quite an unknown amount of time. Rebel, on the other hand, is someone we barely know to confide in for comfort. Right now, he's just a future fling for us.
>>
>>29416372
>Right now, he's just a future fling for us.
We can still be a huge ass tease though right?
>>
>>29416390
Oh, most definitely. We've been stalling for quite a while with things coming up. He's been quite patient but we can test that.
>>
>>29416419
So let's tease him with soft lewd cuddle grinding. Yay, cock tease!
>>
>>29416628
Hurrah!

>>29415862
Still want to go over to Cobalt and thank her for being our mother all this time. I can't imagine the feeling of pretending to only be an aunt for all those years caring for us.
>>
>>29416768
>pretending to only be an aunt for all those years caring for us
Actually, she wasn't there much...she spent most of the time in space doing military stuff.
I don't think she really spent much time caring for us after Vex and angle retired. She didn't seem to want to settle down yet but still, threeway married Angle and Vex anyway.
Not saying she didn't care but I don't think she was super distressed about the arrangement.

Also, aunt is only a title it doesn't really mean much other then she was as close as a sister to Vex and she asked to be called that. It doesn't mean she cared more or less than anyone else.
In all likely hood, everybody knew they were threeway married except for us but Angle made them not tell us cause he's a prude.
>>
>>29416899
>Also, aunt is only a title it doesn't really mean much other then she was as close as a sister to Vex and she asked to be called that.
Nah, Vex prompted it while talking to Hunter one day and explaining familial relations. She squealed about it.

The intent seemed to be to include her close while keeping the normal family unit for the orphan they just picked up and hatched. The relationship during the quest, and so the beginning of Hunter's life, was Angel-Vex as a couple and both of them sharing Cobalt as a very close lover/pet.

Our poly-amorous relationship is much better balanced imo.
>>
>>29416899
>angle
Reminder that dad's name is Angel Flight.
>>
>>29417003
Speaking of mini-Hunter, I completely forgot that Changelings always have hive telepathy with each other.
>>
>>29417003
Makes me wonder how much time Cobalt actually spent watching over us. It seems she was there plenty if we adored being with her and considered her our favorite pony to be with besides Vex and Angel.

>Our poly-amorous relationship is much better balanced imo.
No argument there. It's one of the main factors that keeps this quest enjoyable for me at least. The challenge of balancing the love evenly and making sure to spend the appropriate of time with everyone is surprisingly fun.
>>
>>29417003
>normal family unit
Ehhh, I don't think any of that was really needed especially for a changeling. Vex was just accommodating Angel...also how normal is it for your mom to be pregnant every other month. I don't think it is.
>>
>>29417049
Cobalt was usually the one playing and taking care of Hunter when Vex had things to take care of. So they had a lot of interaction before she went off to change the galaxy.

>>29417053
>Ehhh, I don't think any of that was really needed especially for a changeling.
Probably. Either way, that was my thought process when I made the 'aunt' suggestion instead of 'mom' way back when.

Speaking of, how many people around played Space Vex?
>>
>>29417003
Lot of things have changed over the years. It wouldn't be surprising that Cobalt grew even closer to Vex and Angel. The aunt title came before all that though.
>>
>>29417067
>how many people around played Space Vex?
Either half or all I think.
I know I did or was around for the later part of it. I forget when I joined in.
>>
>>29417067
Didn't get a chance to join myself so I just skimmed through all the archives. Kinda felt a little bad for her as it seemed she was being treated like a third wheel at the time.
>>
>>29417003
Since it seems that Cobalt will be staying around with Vex and Angel, we should probably convince them to reveal their relationship to our other siblings when this is all done with the baby coming along. Hiding their marriage from us all these years was just pointless and didn't really help anyone. She still cared for us like a parent would, even if she wasn't there for some time.
>>
>>29417350
>Cobalt will be staying around with Vex and Angel
Yeah about that...what's going to happen to Cobalt's huge ass crew now?
The thing was basically a huge flying colony so I guess they might be fine on their own but they really seemed to like her.
>>
>>29417392
No freaking idea how that will be solved. Hopefully Cobalt has some sort of plan. Maybe that assistant with an attitude can rile all them up and take charge, but that's only my best guess.
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.