[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: Title card 5.png (577KB, 1296x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Title card 5.png
577KB, 1296x1463px
> Catch up on https://www.anonpone.com/miracle

INV:
>AJ: Crystal ball, Hat, Humorous cow statuette, Cross necklace, Strange cross amulet, Locked box, Whiskey, Keys, Flask of nitroglycerine pills (For AJ's heart)
>Mirria: Cape (Worn), 1 pen, Binoculars, Ankh necklace (Worn), Notebook, Flask of Nitroglycerine keys. Flashlight (Needs batteries)
>Rarity: Mask (Worn), key.
>>
"Quibra?" I ask.
"Mmh... what?"
"Did you have that nightmare again?"
"What nightmare?"
"The one you won't tell me about."
"I didn't..."
"..."
"I..."
"Yes?"
"I am not sure if it's a dream or a nightmare."
"Maybe I can help you."
"Alright, in the nightmare... dream, or whatever, my little brother is here."
"Deree?"
"Yes, and I can know he's safe... protect him, put my armor on him, even, but..."
"But what?"
"But he's here."
>>
File: 415.png (70KB, 602x394px) Image search: [Google]
415.png
70KB, 602x394px
>>29377368
"Enough for Mariela?"
She turns it around to see it from more angles, "You think it's hers?"
"Maybe. Or she'd like it."
"If we are about giving gifts, something to embalm her would be better." She gives me the longcoat to put it in my bag, "Can't be nice to rot away."
>>
>>29401047
If we're done in here, maybe we should check the other room, or see if Rarity found anything more useful in her room.
>>
>>29401143
"Rarity?" I walk out, "Anything in there?"
"It's a workshop, not a laboratory" She shouts back, "Give me a minute, will you?"
"Alright. But shout if anything's wrong."
"You mean more than it already is? Sure."
I shake my head and let Mirria punch the other door open, then enter the room with--
Green floods my vision, a headache making me cry in pain.
Even before I can see again, I hear frantic scribbling and quick, pained breathing. I rub my eyes and step back in case it's something dangerous.
When I can see I make an effort to think through the headache-- A mare is hunched over the ground besides the bad, writing quickly. She hasn't noticed me yet.
A familiar-looking knife rests on the ground near her, it's purplish blade glinting in the darkness.
>>
>>29401674
Get everyone over here quietly.
>>
>>29401674
Do you recognize the mare? What about the rest of the party?
>>
>>29401890 >>29402270
"Mirr-" I turn to her.
She's not there.
"Mirria?" I ask again, "Rarity?" I shout.
Neither of them answers.
The earth pony mare stands with a start and trashes until she grabs the knife -why is it so familiar?- in her mouth and tries to stand tall without much success.
I give her a good look, backing off. What at first I thought was pink fur is actually baldness, with points where the skin is sickly purple or red tones. Her eyes, which may have been green at some point, are pale and unfocused now.
"Who-- Who are you!?" She shouts hysterically despite having the knife in her mouth. I think of rushing to her and taking the knife away before she hurts herself with it, but with her muscular build both of us may be wounded in the process. "Stay away from me! D-Don't make me defend myself!"
>>
>>29402331
I mean you no harm. You will not need to defend yourself from me.
>>
>>29402331
Has that knife tried to talk to you recently?
>>
>>29402581 >>29402586
"You won't need to," My eyes dart to the knife, "Has it talked to you? The knife?"
The question shocks her, but she doesn't answer immediately, instead trembling, "It-- It used to, but..."
"But what?"
The mare starts crying, "B- but the door broke and, and s-she was inside and--" A sob interrupts her, making her collapse over her notes and spread the stick-it notes around chaotically.
I start moving closer to her, but she stands again, "Stay away from me! Everyone says they won't hurt me! Everyone!" She shouts, crying,
Green begins to fill my vision again, and the faint sound of MIrria's voice and WInona's bark reaches me as if they were miles away.
>>
>>29402780
Stop walking towards her. She's been traumatized and is afraid. Ask her if you can help her in any way. Tell her that you also know the knife. DON'T demand she tell you what happened to her. She'll tell you if she feels like she can, but pushing her in this state is not going to be productive for anyone.
>>
>>29402840
"I'll stay here, is that fine with you?" I say as soothingly as possible. She doesn't answer, "Can you tell me who she was?" She only keeps sobbing, so I hush her, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want me to. I know that knife, do you know what she's called?"
She tries to clean her eyes, still sobbing, and shakes her head.
"The knife's called Ludwig... can you hear me? Lud?"
There's no answer from it either.
"Is there anything I can do for you?"
"I-- I just want to--" Another sob interrupts her as the green becoming so thick I can barely see anymore. "I just want to stop... to stop hurting.... To-" She stops suddenly, and I hear her vomit almost immediately after, the knife clattering on the ground. "M-my... everything hurts..."
"Can I go there?" I move a hoof, blinking to try to see again as Mirria's voice becomes louder.
"I--" She vomits again, and the smell of blood reaches me, "I just want to--"
The world becomes green, and another splitting headache overtakes the world.
"Applejack!" Mirria slaps me, "What's wrong?"
I look arround the room.
There's another table and closet likes the ones on the other room, and a hammock hanging from the ceiling, and a cassete player on the table, but no bald mare or paper.
>>
>>29403273
Tell them what you saw.
>>
>>29403673
"A heavyset earth pony mare?" Asks Mirria when I am done telling her what just happened. "Green eyes?"
"There was something wrong with them." I rub my forehead, some pain lingering in it. "I am not sure she could see."
Mirria just stares back at me, deep in thought.
"What?" I ask her, then pet Winona when she sits besides me.
"No, nothing." She sighs, "You just fell still and started crying." She adds after a moment.
"Crying?"
"Not sobbing, just tearing up." I clean my cheek with a hoof and find it humid, "See? And you were standing there, with your eyes open wide... I thought I had lost you for a moment there."
>>
and then?
>>
>>29404726
And then I am waiting for you to answer Mirria.
>>
>>29403706
No I just hallucinated or saw the past or something. Do you think Knife Ludwig can make people sick?
>>
>>29405286
"No, I just... saw something." I shake my head, sighing, "Do you think the knife's what made her sick?"
"You said Ludwig was still purple? Like before we cleaned that off her?" She cringes, "'Jack, the knife was radioactive back then, remember?"
>>
Oh right
>>
>>29405389
I think we should ask Ludwig or Sarim. They're the only ones that know about psionics and would know why we saw that. It's not like we can keep going anyway, with the giant beam of energy blocking us.
>>
>>29406273
"We should go see with Lud and Sarim. And about Rare, too." I turn around and head for Rarity to see what she found.
"Mirria? I understand you like fighting as a sport?" She says, in an awkward Tharatean, when we are approaching the door.
"Yes?" She says. Almost immediately a gray-and-blue blur dashes for her, making her dodge, "Was that you?" She says after taking a deep breath.
"Aren't rapiers beautifully deceiving?" She walks out of the workshop happily, "They are delicate and should break, but instead bend and adapt." She swirls it around Mirria playfully.
"So you can fight?" Mirria gives a look to the glow around the handle, "That's not telekinesis."
"The connection between an unicorn and a properly enchanted blade is not quite telekinesis, no... and yes, even if I need the right tools and don't have the same skill as Rainbow or Applejack."
"And what else, you recite poetry while fighting?" Mirria turns to me, "You can fight too."
"I don't care to advertise it." I say simply. "Dash is the one who likes doing it."
Mirria looks disappointed, but I move to the workshop to give it a look.
"Oh, yes," Rarity moves aside, "There's another drawing inside."
"I'd so fight to conquer that ass." Says Mirria behind me, making me turn to her suddenly. "What?" She's silent for a moment. "Wait. Did I say that aloud?"
>>
File: 416.png (131KB, 2000x402px) Image search: [Google]
416.png
131KB, 2000x402px
>>29406441
>>
>>29406441
Yes you did. I might have to start shipping you now. Go check the drawing before going to see anyone else.
>>
>>29406441
I'm uh... glad you like it?
>>
>>29406441
:spaghetti:
>>
File: 417.png (29KB, 996x402px) Image search: [Google]
417.png
29KB, 996x402px
>>29406474
>>29406533
>>29407004
"You did." I stand in place awkwardly.
"Careful you two, I might have to start a new chart." Rarity enters the workshop, amused.
"Uh... I am glad you like it." I smile awkwardly and trot after Rarity.
God dammit, I am an adult mare. Shouldn't be acting like a school filly.
"The tools in the drawers are in a surprisingly good state, compared to these.." She hits the thick piles of rust over the working tables. "But isn't the drawing familiar?"
I look at it, but what draws my eyes arethe circular designs... where have I seen those before?
>>
>>29407067
That kind of looks like the spell eye sideways. Is it a Twilight thing?
>>
>>29407067
Some sort of runes? Does it look different to Rarity?
>>
>>29407354 >>29407161
"Do you think it's some sort of runes?"
"It isn't like anything I've seen before." Rarity shakes her head.
"Didn't you say some kind of eye came out of me when you got my memories back?"
"No, this... Twilight's designs are usually geometric, this is too organic to be of her making."
"What does it look like to you, then?"
"Well, it's glowling like the others, and it seems to be a blue sphere with the outline of an eye inside it, and white moths. And there's a circular design over it too, with lines radiating from the center and connected by lines that follow the same curve as the circle that surrounds it all."
>>
>>29407420
Moths? I don't see those. One more thing we should ask the ponies and zombie griffons about. We're stumbling around in the dark when we have three people available who know what is in the tower..
>>
>>29407894
"I didn't see any moths. Maybe Mariela sees anything else?" We head out of the room.
"I wouldn't know. Maybe--"
"I'll go for her." Mirria says nervously before we reach the doorway, "Just wait for a moment." She dashes away.
"Will do." Rarity gives me a side look, waiting for her to be out of earshot, "Hadn't you noticed her interest before?"
>>
bemp
>>
>>29408416
Yeah. She's just never been quite that blunt about it.
>>
beb
>>
>>29408416
Kind of. I've been more preoccupied by not dying in a crazy tower.
>>
>>29411048 >>29411560
"I already knew, but she's always been more subtle about it." I shuffle awkwardly.
"And neither of you has done anything?"
"Rare, we have other things to worry about here."
"I suppose life or death is more important than romance... and it's not like this is the atmosphere for it, either..."
"What are you planning?" I ask her, "This better not be one of those dramatic surprise dates."
"Nothing of the sort, no. Although I am pleased you remember me so well."
I cringe, "I still don't remember you." She doesn't answer, "I can remember small details, but the gross of it? There's still a you-shaped hole in all of it."
"Little details are more important than you may believe," She sounds sad despite her words, "But let's not focus on the sad part, hm?"
Mirria and Mariela walk to us, both of them crestfallen, "AJ?" Asks Mirria.
"What is it?"
"You may not like this." Her wings shuffle for a moment, "We saw Twilight outside, fighting with the giant."
"What of it?" Worry creeps into Rarity's voice.
"She was shouting at someone, I couldn't see who. And... and well, she was more and more distracted while fighting someone who wanted to kill her..." She leaves it in the air.
"Don't tell me she bought the farm." Anger rises up my throat like bile, "I didn't get to- I was supposed to be mad at her! To-- I don't know, to spit on her face or something!"
"Applejack..."
>>
>>29411669
"She can't just die like that!" I punch a wall, "It's, not, FAIR!" I punch it again with every word, heat building up in my chest.
"Applejack!"
"What!" I shout back at Truth.
"Stop doing that!"
"Who are you--"
"I am the element you were trying to trigger!" Truth cuts me, "I love you like a mother, but if you try to use me out of anger I'll /have/ to reject your command!" He's quiet for a moment, then adds quietly. "Waking up to find you acting like that, Tartarus' curses..."
"It's not just that," Mariela gulps, "There's a thing flying on the sky now. And it kind of took Twilight's body. Casted a beam of light and snatched her body and head out of the giant's mouth. I'll go see that thing." She trots to it, putting as much distance as she can between herself and me.
"She...?" Rarity speaks weakly. "She died?"
>>
>>29411673
It's not like she'll be dead for long. A mare that powerful with access to time travel magic? Her future self from ten minutes from now is probably already coming back to resurrect her corpse.
>>
>>29411673
But I was angry I wouldn't get to tell Twilight the truth. You understand.
>>
>>29412020
>>29411845
"Oh, come on, she'll slime out of it-"
"Applejack." She lifts a hoof.
"-She will! We have a mare who can travel through time and who knows what else, how do you kill someone like that!"
"Applejack!"
"She has to! I haven't gotten to even talk to her yet, to give her a piece of my mind!"
She doesn't answer, instead giving me an angry look. Why would she--
"Uhm, guys? You done?" Mariela calls us nervously, "I don't know why did this guy draw Rubicon here, but the circles over him? Those are very old writing," She cringes, "I don't know how to read it, sorry. Just that it's poetry."
>>
>>29412241
Okay. Then let's ask Rubicon.
>>
>>29412968
"Let's go for Rubicon, then." I move a small distance away from Rarity.
Mariela cringes, "III think it'd be better to copy this and take it to him. Easier that way and all. Would you?"
Mirria nods and grabs the notebook from her bag, then spends a few minutes copying the circle carefully, writing down its original size on the side.
"You sure that's ok?" Mariela peeks over her shoulder. Mirria just stares back at her. "Alright."
We head down and tap Rubicon's surface until it starts clicking, the surface heating quickly.
"What?" He asks, static on his voice.
"We found a image of you with old Herald over it, and thought you could read it for us?"
"I'll try- try- try to..." Small mechanic arms reach for the notebook that Mirria is offering and approach it to several of the white motes in its surface. "Hrm, would- would- would- you have any idea of who wrote this?"
"Not yet."
"Well, it uses- uses a very old version of the script... " His voice fades completely for a moment, startling us, "....ion of the script, dating back to Surane's foundation, which is difficult for me to read- read. Have you found any clue- clue- clue of how to make a new vessel for... vessel for me, by the way?" He moves the notebook away from the motes. "I am afraid- afraid this one won't... one won't last much longer."
>>
>>29413631
There's a bunch of holographic systems for AIs around. Could you be uploaded? Or would one of the robot bodies like Sarena got work? We could use the same process as we did with her. We haven't found your old body yet.
>>
>>29413807
"Can't we upload you to one of the Ais going around?" I suggest. "We haven't seen any clues of your body yet."
"Their hardware isn't capable... sn't capable of bearing the stress. As I've told you, a shell like... a shell like the one Sabrina was using would work, if you could find one."
"And where were those?" I ask after a moment. How long has it been since he told us?
"The workshop should- shop should have the latest model in its database."
>>
AFK for dindins and watching gravity falls with me mum.
>>
bomb
>>
>>29418090
>>
>>29418682
>>
>>29419559
>>
>>29414118
Great, then. We just found the workshop. Then we can finally tell you important stuff without you frying.
>>
>>29422215
"The workshop. I found that, but there wasn't anything like Sabrina."
"The schematics should be in the computer... uter, wake me up when you have made a shell." His voice fades.
"I'll help you with the computer, come. To think Rubicon did all that crud after I went away..."
The next time I go to the walkway I have to stop moving immediately-- a seemingly endless horde of purple-and-blue figures are descending from some kind of structure flying high in the sky, all of them attacking the giant like a cloud of mosquitos.
"User Applejack." One of them lands behind me, making me turn with a start.
"I..." Says Mariela, opening her wings, "I'll go get Rubicon a functioning body."
"You do that." I look at the shape more carefuly-- an assortment of floating metalic, iridescent purple metalic plates, arranged in a way that reminds me of Twilight.
"Emergency situation. User Twilight Sparkle underwent heavy physical damage. Automatic programs

("Warning: Medical procedule unfinished. Subject still wounded.")

executed. Emergency: Princess Celestia Princess Cadance Princess Luna outside range. Current mission: Protect User Applejack from two threats detected. Emergency: Arcology reports that the construction

("I have to protect her!" I manage to stand away from the operation table, ignoring the pain in my horn and neck, "Terminate moral procedures! Now!")

facilities will run out of resources to replenish combat units defense units before threat is contained. Emergency: Threat cannot be contained." The metalic plates of one of its legs rearrange themselves to point at the giant. "Emergency: Current situation has been

(I make a hole through the installations under me with my wings folded, falling down immediately)

deemed unnacceptable. Please, assign more optimal program."
(1/2)
>>
>>29422510
Before I can answer this I hear Rarity shout from inside the tower, distressed, "Applejack! She's meteoring!"
"What?" I turn to the hole in the wall to see her pointing up.
"Twilight is meteoring!" She shouts again.
I look in the direction she's pointing-- A lavander comet is falling from the structure in the sky, it's shine becoming brighter and brighter.

(2/2)
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.