[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attention /mlp/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (36KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 380x300px
I am going on HUNGER STRIKE until the show goes back to the way it was in Season 1-2. Who's with me?
>>
Good, you could afford to lose a few hundred pounds.
>>
>>29400422
Go to the staff's Twitter and tell them.

Screencap their reactions and share them with us.
>>
File: windmill of spurdo.gif (13KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
windmill of spurdo.gif
13KB, 250x194px
>>29400422

this might just be the first not-useless thing you ever did on this board Anon
>>
>>29400422
Sorry not sorry. You're going to die. Rip faggot.
>>
>>29400666
You couldn't have said a more perfect thing with those trips
>>
me
gotta go fast
>>
>>29400422
So in other words you're committing suicide?
>>
>>29400422
i'd like to say dubs confirms, but
>no timestamp
>that's not how meme magic works
>>
>>29400422
I'm not going to commit suicide
>>
>>29400422

I hope you die.
One less goddamned brony in this world is a good thing.
>>
>>29400422
If you're dumb enough to think that's gonna change anything I honestly hope you die.
>>
>>29400771
How did you do that?!?!?!?!
>>
>>29400422
be sure to tell jim
im sure he'll have a few words of encouragement for ya
>>
>>29401986
I'm sure he'd say something like "You won't last." He'd be in denial at first, but by Day 8 he'd probably sense some grave danger in a fan dying and put the show on hiatus at best.
>>
File: welcome to mlp.jpg (53KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to mlp.jpg
53KB, 500x467px
>>29401956
do what, newfag?
>>
File: outgoing.jpg (109KB, 698x678px) Image search: [Google]
outgoing.jpg
109KB, 698x678px
>>29400422
I'll be with you. Along with a couple of Burgers
>>
>>29402093
Jim wouldn't do anything for a fan, faggot. He'd let him/her shrivel up and die.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.