[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Everfree Forest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: full.jpg (403KB, 1440x1120px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
403KB, 1440x1120px
-deepest lore-
>>
>>29400215
If I set a Timberwolf on fire would it die?
>>
>>29400229
It would be extremely luminous
>>
>>29400233
It's a big dog.
>>
>>29400240
For fluttershy
>>
>deepest lore
>>
>deepest lore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfhnDmP2lg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZR71ex8pr4
>>
>>29400215
>some place Fluttershy's brother runs away to
>Zecora still lives there
>Castle of the two sisters is irrelevant

A lot of great uses for that place the last few seasons.
>>
File: Celestia's gift.gif (81KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia's gift.gif
81KB, 800x529px
>>29400215

It's not so much a place with lore, as it is a place with the illusion of lore.

Faust was very much into that idea when she drafted the show, because it's so much easier to work around and generally doesn't matter when you're just making a show for little girls. Some examples include the prophecy in the pilot and the surrounding events, and the nature of Celestia's power.

Some of it actually did get integrated in the lore eventually, but for the Everfree there's still practically nothing.
>>
File: menu preview.webm (772KB, 2004x1332px) Image search: [Google]
menu preview.webm
772KB, 2004x1332px
>>29400359
>Forest Depths
>>29400502
there's plenty to explore, regardless of the show's apparent inability to do so
>>
>>29400215
Who was born in the year of the wood dog? We now have fire rooster.
>>
>>29400725
I need more webms and information on this
>>
>>29401514
twitter.com/EverFChronicles
Story-based Horse-based full-length exploration RPG. Coming I have no idea when
>>
>>29401534
Oh, it's you. I don't think I've seen that webm before. Have you made progress?
it's the musicfag from sometime back. You have my email. I haven't heard from you in a while
>>
>>29401545
I wish, university has been taking up all my time. I've worked on some minor stuff. I had that progress done over the summer, but I'm only releasing very small tidbits here and there when I feel like enough time has elapsed. Good hearing from you again, I have to make it a point to check my email more often, sorry if you sent something and I didn't reply.
>>
File: keep on rockin'.jpg (21KB, 513x335px) Image search: [Google]
keep on rockin'.jpg
21KB, 513x335px
>>29401599
>university has been taking up all my time
I feel you. It'll be done before you know it. Glad to hear that you're still making at least some headway. A lot of people would have given up long ago
>>
>>29401639
Thanks! It would be cool to hear some more music of yours, you should post on the next Content Creator thread
>>
>>29401800
I'll whip something up for next time. I'm pretty sure there's a month.
>>
>>29400502
Isn't it basically a regular forest now?
>>
File: mlfw11480_medium.jpg (30KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw11480_medium.jpg
30KB, 640x363px
>>29403228
>implying post-s2 canonicity
>>
>>29403228

No? Why would it be?
>>
>>29400215
It's a deep forest. ;)
>>
>>29400725
The second ambient song is from another everfree forest/story of the blanks tribute game with day/light cycle which ended prematurely in 2 weeks.

Are you using Game Maker or something else like Unity or Construct 2?
>>
>>29404215
Never heard of that one, though I'm aware of the video. Chronicles is all coded from scratch on the löve framework
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.