[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20. I'll be 21 in July.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: 1486081509650.png (170KB, 719x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486081509650.png
170KB, 719x404px
I've been on this ride since S2 started getting released and S3 hype was real. We were innocent back then, yes, and we had a lot of bandwagoners that did nothing but hang around and make us feel numerous and accepted and... at home. The show was still a fantasy world bright and beautiful, not a depressing clone of life with criminals worse than tirek forgiven for horrible crimes solely due to connections or bodypillows. But I'm still optimistic for the movie Jim can't touch and the season 7 that'll likely be written by the original writers, not these nine-to-five hacks.

I... I'm going to be 21 years old soon. A legal adult everywhere in the world worth a damn that I'm not already. I was supposed to finish a fanfic chapter today but I didn't, I wasted it downloading music. Which isn't really wasted, but I was supposed to finish it anyway. Not that big a deal, but where does it end? As a kid, I had plans and goals life shat on, so I made new plans and new goals and I'm finally able to work towards them. Kinda. I have a shitty little patreon with two fans that, combined, pay me $12 per month.

I made this document a while ago, full of stuff to do when I get a computer that works and live away from my parents. I have one now, and... Wow, I thought highly of future me. All kinds of cool shit I should have made by now, and could have, if I wasn't so lazy.

I don't know what this thread is for. I feel old, even though there are probably 30-somethings here laughing at me. I feel like an old man that's failing the young me that dreamed of having the ability to do what I do now. Whenever I get the inspiration to make pony stuff, it fades away when I remember the pony fandom's even older than I am, from a certain point of view. It's left its "We love all content creators" phase and now it's entered its "Let's attack each other to feel like we're less of a big cringey brony faggot than each other" phase.

Encouraging positive thread and happy birthday thread plz.
>>
>>29396071
Happy very early birthday anon.

I'm currently writing a fanfic myself--the whole show from the POV of two changelings under deep cover. One I'll be doing in the future will be a Twilock shipfic.

Done some green on /mlp/, looking to switch to Fimfic since I prefer writing prose. Any tips?
>>
>>29396071
cool blog

>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>29396087
Don't. The place is a mismanaged mess with a shitty feature box that exists solely to promote the favorites of the staff members, who can say and do whatever they want, and there's nothing you can do about it. The hate groups, who attack whoever they want and say "It's ok because this is a Bad Fic(TM) written by a Bad Person(TM) that Can't Handle Criticism(TM)", so they get away with it, and there's nothing you can do about it. If you're mediocre, you'll be ignored. If you're new, you'll either be ignored or attacked. The site is being dragged down by shitty people that have been on that site for too long and gotten too fat.

If you want to throw away any original ideas, pander to big groups full of shitty people that can't handle people having fun with things not intended for them,and get lost in the seas of talentless hacks making the same pandering featurebait, become another Fimfic.net drone. If you want to write prose, go to Archive Of Our Own. If you want communities, Ao3+Fanfiction.net. If you want to be ignored, or attacked, or attacked for not being lowest-common-denominator pandering trash, give Fimfiction.net a try without pandering or selling your soul, and screencap the inevitable "Shitstorm".
>>
databass could you please just kill yourself already instead of crying that somebody said mean words over your shitty fanfiction
>>
Happy early birthday.

Stop being lazy. Slap yourself, go take a cold shower and drink coffee; I guarantee you'll have willpower to finish whatever you want to finish after that.

Also, don't blogpost.
>>
>>29396154
Still not him. Hclegend, suck a cock and capitalize your fucking name correctly. If I was him, I'd have made videos about those fucking archives, wouldn't I?
>>
>>29396161
I don't own coffee. Or, now that I notice, scissors or any headphones. I should get some. Is coffee any good? I'm poor as shit, so I've never had any, and the only coffee-drinkers I know... if it does anything for them, I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>29396186
Who is HClegend? I saw him in one of the discords I'm in.
>>
File: vsauce.jpg (104KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
vsauce.jpg
104KB, 878x814px
I ain't part of your bullshit, I am just really tired of hearing you crying all over this board because someone laughed at your shitty story
If you're really not even the author or one of his fuccbois, just go drink bleach and wish for an afterlife that isn't as pathetic as your current existence
>>
File: GET READY TO THROW (UP).png (326KB, 1031x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GET READY TO THROW (UP).png
326KB, 1031x1024px
>>29396071
Fuck you you stupid faggot

Get the fuck off this board you dickless wonder
>>
>>29396213
You're on 4chan and you're telling an underage man to drink bleach because he found your conduct (Telling a child to kill himself for the crime of writing a bad piece of my little pony fanfiction and publishing it on a my little pony site) unacceptable.

If you haven't realized what a mess you've made of your life by this point, you're never going to nut up and drink your own bleach.
>>
No, I wish for you to fuck off because I cannot find a single fuck to give about some kid who was told to kill himself and I cannot give him any sympathy because some white knight keeps spamming the board with that bullshit
So come back when you're not an underage faggot who feels like he has some moral obligations to tell strangers on the internet how some kid was told to kill himself and like everyone is out there to get you, or even better, form a fucking suicide pact together and make the world a better place
>>
>>29396203
>who is HClegend
A stalker, an asshole, and a petulant bully. Fortunately, he's also an idiot. Would you like to see screencaps of him making an ass out of himself?
http://silverstarapple.deviantart.com/art/A-response-to-Hclegend-651557316
http://silverstarapple.deviantart.com/art/The-Final-Response-One-can-only-hope-To-Hclegend-653933446
http://silverstarapple.deviantart.com/art/notices-ur-footholes-OWO-what-s-this-653938977
>>
>>29396271
White knights defend feminism, kid. The main issue isn't that the kid was told to kill himself, it's that this kind of behaviour is tolerated on that site, as long as the kid told to kill himself is unpopular enough. That's pretty shitty, wouldn't you agree? Now, I've known the site was shit for a while, but that... That was as funny as it was sad. Truly, your existence is proof that absurdism is this world's sole truth.
>>
>>29396203
Your thoughts?
>>
You know what's shitty? Making this of all the things your personal crusade that you fight for. Because nobody except you, the author, and maybe the couple people that were involved in the shitflinging gives a flying fuck. You're just being an annoying autist almost deserving of being featured in the cringe threads with your whining.
>>
>>29396213
>>29396219
And here, we see that Hclegend hasn't aged a day from when we last met. See how he runs the second he is found out, and take note that "Both" of these posters arrived and left at exactly the same time.

Honestly, Hclegend, stop trying to be a piece of shit, you're bad at it. You're really, really bad at it. You don't look impressive in any way. You're pathetic, and every time you tell everyone who disagrees with you to drink bleach or break out the Schoolchild's Big Book of Playground-Tier Insults, you look worse. And every time you fuck up, you look worse.
>>
>>29396071
literally no one fucking cares about your blogpost, faggot. Just whine about it on tumblr if you're looking for attention.
>>
>>29396341
Oh no, you think I belong in the cringe thread! Oh no, you're claiming that I'm "Whining" again!

Have you learned nothing? Nothing is cringier than telling a child to kill himself because the pony fanfic he wrote in his spare time was "Niche", a word which here means "Not for you".

Still, I'm apparently convincing you to put the noose and bleach away for another day of calling people mean words on the internet, so I guess that's something.
>>
>>29396354
Call me a faggot again, mention tumblr again, say blogpost again, see what happens.

Nothing happens.

Maybe try throwing those words out four more times? Maybe then, you'll accomplish something! ...Nah. You keep on throwing your shit around, mad because someone can tell who you are by the scent of your posts.
>>
Dude are you having a stroke or is your paranoia kicking in so hard that you think literally everyone who doesn't care for your highschool drama is just one guy
Take your meds, please
>>
You're even calling out people who haven't addressed you. Is this satire?
>>
>>29396396
You don't really get how satire works, do you?

You do not loudly and stupidly wonder if something is satire, asking someone to explain the joke you can't get without adult help. You realize that it is, and laugh.

But sadly, this would only be satire if Databass was actually an account made by Hclegend to give the other idiots something to play with, only for them to lose to a fucking shrekposter.
>>
Oh nevermind then you're just genuinely autistic, carry on
>>
>>29396240
>>29396310
>>29396374
literally a fucking autist
an hero immediately
>>
>>29396453
>>29396477
>"autistic"
>samefagging this hard
>still hasn't learned anything

If anything, you're a good example of what happens to people that stay lazy. They get fat, and end up like you.
>>
>>29396552
>everyone who isn't autistic like me is one guy out to get me!
Take your meds and bugger off, schizo
>>
>>29396552
I wonder, what's your endgame? When will you stop sperging out everywhere?
>>
File: praise the faust rave.gif (2MB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
praise the faust rave.gif
2MB, 400x212px
>>29396071
>I don't know what this thread is for.
I've been there. Who fucking cares, anyway? What did you bump off the board, even? Obscure Fetish General #222917 or some shitposting thread that nobody cared about?

Happy birfday, faggot. Go make some horse stuff. Hell, do it for /mlp/. Original content can do nothing but help this shithole.
>>
>>29396352
It sure must be nice, knowing that only one person in the entire world dislikes you.
>>
>>29396071
Buck up kiddo. The reason I even like all this pony stuff is because of the inspiration it's given to everyone. I'm here because I wanted to catch a ride on those coat-tails and try and be a little inspired myself. The content creators, from the simplest reaction hoader, to the glorious animators and the god-like Lullaby for a Princess, they're the fuel for the sort of meme-magic that made pony special.

And you'll always be appreciated.

We've all got that list of hopes and dreams. And we're all working on it. Some faster than others.

Stop your pity party, link your shit, revel in the praise, ignore the haters, and enjoy doing it for doing it's sake.

(I'm currently not working hard enough on a roguelike for Murky #7, now that it's finished, I REALLY ought to get on that.... but life is hard yo)
>>
>>29396071
Happy early birthday. Hope you enjoy your 21st. Mine was shit.

>I was supposed to finish a fanfic chapter today
If you want, I'm sure the FiMFiction threads could help you out. >>29375369
>>
>>29396071
oh, and disregard all the negative fags around here. Remember where you are. This is 4chan, the cesspit of the Internet. Somehow we've abducted enough of /b/ into the herd to be annoying, but par the course for 4chan.
>>
File: 1432450557248.png (70KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432450557248.png
70KB, 500x400px
>>29396071
You just admitted to posting on 4chan when you were 15 years old, enjoy your ban.
>>
>>29397661
Are you literally retarded, anon?
>>
>>29397661
You can't count, can you, HC? God, if I created a character even half as pathetic as you, people would call it unrealistic.
>>29396639
Got it.
>>29396678
I'll give that a go, thanks.
>>29397624
Got it.
>>
>>29396071
You're a faggot.
>>
>>29397995
:D
>>
File: PARTY HARD.gif (2MB, 588x657px) Image search: [Google]
PARTY HARD.gif
2MB, 588x657px
>>29396071
Well, happy birthday, man. It like kinda hard for you... well, good luck.
>>
>>29396071
I'm 7 years older than you and got into the fandom at the same time; I've been going through that general feeling for 2-3 years now. Gotta stay motivated for self improvement or you'll just slip further and further. I do wish the show/fandom was more like season 2 still but hey, it's been a pretty good ride.

Another tip: making ToDo lists or writing notepad files or even shopping lists, means nothing if you don't follow up on them. Develop positive habits like reading what you wrote yesterday/past week with your morning coffee (or no coffee if we're trying to be most healthy) and you'll gradually feel better or at least tolerate it better.
>>
File: 1476892009838.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
1476892009838.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>>29396071
I just turned 20 today.
I have been on this planet for exactly two decades.
Hard to believe I joined the ride when I was 14.
>>
>>29398061
One problem with the theory you desperately need to believe in: When I was 14, I still thought 4chan was a shit site full of retards constantly monitored by Interpol. I posted on MLPforums, back when it was lively and full of honest people and artists that actually WANTED their art in the banner, and got their art in the banner due to winning contests, not due to having money they're willing to throw at the site or a dick-sucking urge they're willing to indulge.
>>
File: 1384205617792.png (166KB, 648x650px) Image search: [Google]
1384205617792.png
166KB, 648x650px
>>29396071
I'm 22 going on 23 in 2.5 months BLOODY JESUS CHRIST!

>I thought highly of future me. All kinds of cool shit I should have made by now, and could have, if I wasn't so lazy
>if I wasn't so lazy
Get friends. Get really productive friends. Get involved.
My life turned to shit because I'm lazy but I'm still in a band that plays twice a month. Without that band, I wouldn't be doing music.
Lurking the /dpt/ threads on /g/ got me into programming.
If I had car mechanic friends, I'd probably end up getting into car mechanics.
If you stick around here, you'll be very knowledgeable in naff all but technicoloured horsefuckery. So best you do a bit of "networking" and hang around people of interest like a bad smell.
And don't spend too much time here.
>>
File: appul.jpg (151KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
appul.jpg
151KB, 640x740px
>>29396071
What the fuck is even going on in this thread?
>>
File: 1376423301979.jpg (26KB, 466x556px) Image search: [Google]
1376423301979.jpg
26KB, 466x556px
>>29396071
I also got on the ride during the early days of S2, at which time I'd recently dropped out of school, had no real life-prospects and was planning on killing myself. I had an interest in gamedev and programming, but I didn't have anything even vaguely resembling a plan.

Today I'm 22 and I'm quite comfortably making a living working as an indie programmer. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to impart by sharing this, other than perhaps the notion that as long as you're willing to just keep moving foward, life can have a funny way of working things out.

I'm lazy as fuck as well, and while I try my best to be productive, I still waste a lot of time procrastinating. I've come to find that you can't really change such behaviour in an instant. It takes time and effort, but as long as you're willing to keep trying even after failing repeatedly - never letting youself fall into the trap of thinking "I guess I'm just too lazy/stupid/untalented to do this, the odds are stacked against me, I'll never get anywhere, I'll just stop trying" - you will make positive progress, slowly but surely.
>>
>>29398194
you have chronic autism
>>
>>29396289
...How does he function?
>>
>>29396071
hey man, I'm right there with you, 21 in a couple of month and I don't know what to do with that.

Don't know what to say, so just have some cute poners.
>>
>>29396071
You realize you don't have to be a brownie right?
You could just be friends, you don't even want to talk about ponys anymore
>>
>>29396103
>imblin is ledit
>>
>>29398232
>And don't spend too much time here.
Actually this, though. OP, get one of those browser extensions that restricts how much time you can spend on certain sites, and set it to block 4chan, reddit, facebook, etc, anywhere you go to waste time, aside from 1 or 2 hours a day. Now when you sit down to write / draw / make game, you won't get distracted nearly as much by random timewasting bullshit.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.