[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Anta baka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 6

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1484596161882.jpg (599KB, 1211x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1484596161882.jpg
599KB, 1211x1520px
>>29395667
Sheets
>>
File: sleepy cow.jpg (64KB, 578x801px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy cow.jpg
64KB, 578x801px
>>29395674
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>29395674

http://pastebin.com/0ujb46yf
>>
>>29395674
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29395674
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
File: 1479688993747.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479688993747.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>29395674
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
Pryce 7/3 (9/5)
Flaming 1/7 (8/7)
Amy 6/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 0/5 (8/7)

Last time on HQ...

Amy, Flaming and Flow fought off the angels guarding the cocoon of metal that served as Mirror Image's prison cell, desecrating many of the Mariposan pony corpses that the angels had laid out around the room. While the Hexagonals lapped up the blood and metal from after the fight, they broke into the cocoon. Shei, who had already gotten inside with the help of two other angels outside, was covering the room in vines and flowers, causing it to superheat.

In the center of the room was a twisting, melted wad of an angel's body, driven through with many spears of fire operated from above by another angel. This body was that of Mirror Image, the angel who brokered the truce between angels and demons over Vitral, and who they now needed in order to restore that truce.

Pryce fought to save Prisca from the angels who were taking the survivors out of the Crystal Workshop. But, Asa and her hunters seemed intent on killing Prisca once they found out she was a demon, believing that demons and mortals could never coexist. Zjetya blew the hunters down the steps of the library, revealing her true changeling form in the process.

Observer had a comfy time eating dinner with Blessings and the others aboard the ship.
>>
>>29395869
>https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29334664/#29336428

Kid Pryce and Pryce stop as they step outside, the former still keeping the latter's horn held tight. Kid look out at the field of butterflies with slight worry, while Pryce just looks more agitated.
"Let me go already. I can clear these out with no issue."
>"Nuh uh, you'll just turn around and run back in or something."
Kid Pryce looks back out.
>"And they only bothered angels and metal in when we saw them before. We... should be fine?"
He says, questioning himself.

Kid Pryce takes a cautious step forward towards the butterflies, gauging their reaction as he leads the group forward. Pryce is pulled along with.
>>
>>29395690
You get a bad feeling about that potion, but thankfully it just does nothing.

>>29395688
You are impaled on the segmented spear and lifted up into the pitch black. An unknown shape lurks in the dark, with only the sound of grinding and clashing gears to suggest what it might be.
>Flaming 1/7

>>29395745
You summon another water elemental. Once everything in the cocoon is covered in your flowers, you hear the spark and clash of broken glass, and the wet thump of many bodies dropping from above onto the ground, followed by the creak of metal.
>Shei 0/5

>Flow
You slash through one of the spears with your tsurugi, but others rise out of the hunk of metal to stab at you.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]

>>29395923
As you step forward, the butterflies don't part for you; in fact, they deliberately move so that your steps crush them underfoot. As Neither, Zjetya, Calque and Sugar proceed, the same happens to them.

Pushing through the butterlies proves difficult, as your movements start to slow as you walk forward, with each step filled with more butterfly-crushing. Sounds of explosions and screeches echo above and beyond in all directions. The sounds of battle broil ahead.

"Where are we going?" Spitshine asks nervously. "Things are heating up too fast around here. How are we getting to the ground?"

>>29395829
Caw seems content, but he could always eat more. Be sure to monitor his weight!

"Well, we don't have much else to do while we wait for your friends to bend over backward for Mudi," Blessings says.
"Sure, as long as I don't have to do any heavy lifting. Or carrying. Or pulling," Wireframe says.
"So, any actual work?" Blessings asks.
"Yep!" Wireframe smiles.
>>
>>29395994
>>29395745

"Hmmm," Amy mutters. "Let's try that again," she plops another potion into Shei's mouth.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>29395994
Flaming yells out in sharp pain as the spear drives into her and lifts her up, wiggling around in the grip of the spear and trying to pull lose from the grinding gears in the dark. "Rrggg! A-alright, Shei, you got it! I'll go for the spears keeping Mirror trapped!" She shouts out as she brings her blazing-blue horns to bare on the spear, smashing her head into it with a slight twist of her body
[1d10+3] All or Nothing on the spear
[1d10] Mantra of Recovery on the creature in the dark to recover health
>>
>>29396068
*on the spear holding her up
>>
>>29395994
[1d10] to get up

As Shei-sher steadies himself back onto his hooves his attention is grabbed by the sudden noise. He becomes more uneasy as he hears the morbid sound of falling bodies "Is that what then did then? With the empty bodies."

Shei's water elemental douses a spear with a fist of liquid.
>+1 water vs fire
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29396034
The little goat struggles momentarily "mmh nope! s-stop" the bottleneck slips out of his mouth as your try "Do you not have bandaids?" He asks shrilly before the bottle pops into his mouth.
>>
>>29396068
"Be careful! Do not let them hoist you too far above!" Shei yells out to you.
>>
>>29395994
>"I don't know, Mr. Ruby said something about needing to grab supplies."
Kid Pryce looks over at Calque.
>"Lead the way, and hurry up. I think we should try to step on as few of these guys as possible."

Pryce grumbles as he's pulled along, eyes looking off to the sounds of battle. He stops his protests, looking down at the ground as they march over the butterflies.
"We need something to carry you all down too. We have three extra bodies for only two fliers to carry."
>>
>>29396126
Flaming looks down nervously as she tries to break the spear, "W-why?! What's up there, some sort of angel?"
>>
>>29396112

"Band-aids won't heal you, silly!" Amy says, laughing at the question.
>>
>>29395994
"Perhaps time will pass more quickly as we focus on our work." Observer says, leading Blessings and Wireframe to the lab to begin work on Caw's space.

>Engineering: Work on Caw spot.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29396132
"If we weren't in Mirror's den I would say it was the unholy spawn of a horror show's farm tractor, but your guess is as good as mine."
>>
>>29396034
>>29396078
Shei is healed to 8/6.

>>29396068
You break through that spear, leaving 10 intact. As you fall to the ground, you regain some strength.
>Flaming 3/7

>>29396078
The elemental douses a spear, dissolving it, leaving 9. The machine in the shadows above spews chunks of red and black magma from swirling tubes opening in sickening pores all along its body, blasting away the dampened vines you spread earlier. The room turns rotten with smoke as magma drips from the ceiling.

>both you and elemental roll dodge, instant, to avoid dripping magma

>>29396127
"Why do you keep calling me that!?" Calque asks.

As you proceed forward, you notice that eveyr road except the main road, which you are on, is clogged with butterflies. Every side street, every alleyway, every narrow turn of cobblestone is choked by butterflies stacking on top of one another in solid walls. All their beady eyes are set on you. You're being shepherded up to a sprawling, three-storied bar / inn, made of many smaller buildings all jumbled together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC-55ZEmoKs

A mass of demon flesh and metal parts the clouds above, tumbling down toward you. An angel wrestles with a demon many times its size, and through the parted clouds you see many demons clashing with angels all around.

Zjetya gasps and tries to redirect the mass's trajectory with her song. [1d10+2]

>Roll to dodge regardless, instant. DC 7 if Zjetya succeeds, DC 8 if not.

>>29396148
You appropriate a storage cubby, making it comfortable for Caw with his nest, some cloth and some simple pulleys and drinking cups to make a drip system for his water. Blessings and Wireframe stand by.

"So what do you make of this Tartarus business, voidling?" Blessings asks. "Can't imagine you're too worried about going in; you don't have a soul, do you?"
>>
>>29396176
dodge rolls

Shei-sher
>Goatcraft: passive; Min -1 for all climbing and agility rolls, and can use anything as food, including non-food items
[1d10]

Water Elemental
[1d10]
>>
>>29395674
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>29395994
>>29396214
Although the spears stab through you, they aren't able to pick you up as they did for Flaming and Shei. Instead, they scorch through your body and loosen your grip, nearly making you tumble.

>Flow 4/3 due to aqueous nature; -1 to attacks as steam from your body clouds your vision

The spears eventually retract, like a predator that's lost sight of its prey.
>>
>>29396176
>"Cause your name is hard to say. Its much easier to call you Ruby than Cowlick."
Kid Pryce says as if its obvious, speaking Calque's name slowly as he tries to pronounce it.
>"Also you kinda look like a ruby anyways, so its a fitting nickname."

>"So, where is this place anyways? I'm thinking we should just forget it and bail while we can."
Kid Pryce asks Calque as they follow the path.

As they enter the city, Kid Pryce let's go of his older form's horn, instead standing close to him as the bugs stare down imposingly. Pryce keeps a defensive posture as they walk, though he is looking progressively more worried and anxious as they move deeper in the city.
Both of them look upward as the fight breaks through above them. Kid Pryce reflexively jumps off to the side to avoid the tumbling beings.
>Dodge [1d10]
>Dodge [1d10]

Pryce steps back to avoid the mass, and his horn flares up, conjuring a wave of telekinesis to help push and repel the mass from the group.
>Dodge [1d10]
>Telekinesis [Deflect] [1d10]
>>
>>29396176
The dark magma spews forth at Shei who is unfortunate enough to be at the epicenter of it's field. Shei-Sher braces himself putting his hooves forward and making fierce Thelmatic prayers to project is will towards safety.

>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2] to turn the magma into cooled rock

>SPELLBREAKER: recharge 2, spell, ranged; nullify a spell or magic effect
[1d10] to dispel the darkness imbueing the magma

Shei-Sher's water Elemental strikes another fire spear
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29396176
>>29396158
"Well, TH-THAT's great. I don't even know what a tractor is!" She shouts as she manages to break free of the spear, sliding back down to the ground with a thunk and shaking off the pain as her magic cures her. She turns back towards Mirror's helpless and impaled body, scratching at the floor of the cocoon as she charges for the spears keeping her pinned in place. "Hold on Mirror! We're here to help you!" She cries out, hoping for some response to know the angel is still even alive.

[1d10+3] On one of the spears impaling Mirror
>>
>>29396176

Amy looks at everyone being all violent. But, all she can think about is whether or not Shei is safe. She quietly contemplates the best way to protect him.

>Prayer of Enlightenment for Homing Missiles
>>
>>29396176
"I have not tested the theory regarding if I have a soul. Nor do I care if I have one or not. However the business regarding Tartarus has intrigued me, I wish to see the secrets it hides from those who are too frightened to find out." Observer says, setting up a new nesting spot as well for Caw so he has another space to sleep nearby other than at Observer's desk.

>Engineering: Make a comfy nest
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29396214
>>29396252
Changing my Elementals action
Shei-Sher's water elemental wades over to Flow and douses him in water
>[1d10+1: 9 + 1 - 1 = 9]
to heal
>>
>>29396232
Flow recoils as parts of his body turn into steam.
"Oh crap! And I thought the deserts were hot..."

Flow decides to bite the bullet, and charges in with the Spinsaw, and attempts to Saw off five of the spears.
>Cleaving 5 spears
[1d10+2]

Both Vice and Trapper are distracted by Flow getting impaled by the spears, and move to action. Vice uses the Bow, imbued with lightning, and Trapper charges in to cleave three spears Flow isn't cutting with Schlangenschwert.
>V
[1d10]
>T: Cleaving 3
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29396246
Calque looks at his body in genuine surprise, as if it were the first time he'd stopped to consider his form. "That much is true, and fitting. Then proceed! But attach more flattering adverbs and adjectives to it!"

"The palace will be untouched; the angels will have no interest in taking it. All we need is to reach the boundary of the Birdcage and fly down toward it. But if I remember this Vimana correctly, we're being shepherded toward the lake in the center!" Calque continues.

>>29396246
You and Zjetya push the oncoming mass away, and it shatters many nearby buildings to the west. Butterflies quickly convene to create a wall where the buildings once stood, to try to keep you on the road on which you stand, which leads east. The angel puts up a desperate fight against the angel, but a dozen more angels drop from the sky and start pulling its body apart. Neither cringes, covering Prisca with his coat and body.

Calque starts moving west toward the butterfly wall, but Spitshine hops off and heads down the main road, east.

>>29396280
Succeeds.

>>29396282
You fluff up the nest for Caw, making it secure, warm and soft.

"Hmm... your lack of soul and caution are going to be useful for me," Blessing says as she fishes books out of her bag. "I've been collecting what materials I can gather on Tartarus, the precious few that have survived the ordeals of time. Now, before I go further: What do you think of this plan of 'peace' that Mudi proposes?"

(1/2)
>>
>>29396252
You manage to cool the magma to solidify it into rock, but enough falls down onto you that it crushes your back and shoves you downward. Could've been worse.
>Shei 2/6

Although the blackness vanishes from the magma, it still starts to spread toward the edges of the room, creating a ring around its outer boundary.

>>29396313
>>29396260
>>29396301
>>29396280
The elemental's water gives Flow a rush of wild power, and he, his goos and Flaming blitzkrieg through the remaining spears. Mirror's body is now freed, and clangs to the ground with a thunderous shudder.
>Flow 11/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOecWp1Di7I

The machine above gives an unnatural creak and groan that sounds like a magitech engine erupting, then revving in reverse. Spears of fire jut through the machine, stabbing into the ring of magma that has encircled the outside of the cocoon. Walls of fire explode all around you, trapping you inside and blocking off the exit. You hear demons' screams coming from above.

>Everyone roll 1d10, instant, to withstand the sudden spike in temperature from the magma and fire walls.
>>
>>29396376

Amy suddenly yelps and jumps out of the way of the sudden doom.

"Did we do that?" Amy shouts out as if someone might have the answer.

[1d10] to dodge
>>
>>29396376
The three goos all drop to a knee due to the intense heat that they're all submerged in.
>>"Oh pissing blimey, it's hotter than a damn oven in ere'!"
>"A-an astute observation, dimwit!"
Flow wipes some condensation off his brow before he gets up.
"Shit...Renee!"
He runs through the wall of fire to make sure she's safe.
>Through the fire and flames
[1d10]

>Dodge
F: [1d10]
V: [1d10]
T: [1d10]
>>
>>29396376
>>29396408
>>29396313
Flaming cries out victoriously as they crash through the spears with Flow and Trapper, smiling widely as they all fall apart and free the trapped Angel. "WE DID IT!" She shouts with glee, moving over to the angel's side before she suddenly feels the incredible increase in heat from the fire-wall and the magma,
[1d10] To resist

"Ah!!" Flaming shouts as she turns around her in all directions, looking at the magma and fire-incoming. "N-no, we're so close!" She turns to shout at Shei, "SHEI! Can your water put this out?! Hurry!"

She moves over to Mirror's side, sticking her tiny body underneath one of Mirror's large legs, "Amy! Sir Flow! Help me carry her," she asks, waiting to see if Shei can do anything about the fire while she tries to heal Mirror Image from her helpless state
>Prayer for Salvation: Automatic; Recharge 2; The target's next recovery from Helplessness will be an Automatic Instant action, and the target will get +1 to all future attempts to get up until the end of combat.
>Using it on Mirror
>>
>>29396376
Shei-Sher wipes a sweat from his forehead. A sky-born goat was not meant to withstand such scorching temperatures.
[1d10]

His water Elemental bears with the increased temperature [1d10]

Shei-Sher quickly appraises the machine above with Pupil.
[1d10] Appraise

Dangling Pupil as he sprints over to Mirror Images's body, He quickly sets his bag down and gets to work reviving her body. Clanking at it with his hammer only pausing to scrawl some symbols onto her metallic skin.
>TINKER: Can repair broken objects, restore negative quality weapons to +0, fix up worn down loot to make it more valuable or get a poorly working mechanism back into shape.
[1d10]
>>
>>29396370
>"It's not even up here? Why didn't you say that earlier!"
Kid Pryce exclaims.
>"Only adjective you're getting is Stupid, stupid."

>>29396370
Kid Pryce peeks up from under his hooves as the mass is blasted back, standing up and sprinting back to Pryce's side.

"The center... it'll be the farthest from our escape then."
As Calque and Spitshine start going opposite directions, Pryce looks between them.
"Where are you two going? We're turning back this instant!"
He shouts to those two, turning around to where they came from as his horn glows bright, attempting to burn back the pesky butterflies that block them.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10]

Kid Pryce takes a step back from Pryce.
>"Are you sure this is a good idea? We are sorta surrounded by them..."
He asks in vain, sitting down with a sigh.
>"If we had River here we could just portal out of this spot."

Kid Pryce looks to Spitshine as he heads off, hopping up and chasing after him.
>>
>>29396376
>>29396416
Shei-Sher's water elemental expends more water to heal Flow further.
[1d10]
>>
>>29396370
"She may simply want to control all demons through dominance with power for the sake of controlling the world as a whole. Yet the possibility she is telling the truth, whatever she saw truly scared her to the soul and changed her view, giving her the idea of peace through control of the demons." Observer says, giving her thoughts on the two possibilities.

"No matter which one is the case, the demons do need a leash if mortals wish to have peace, Mudi is the only leash you have currently."
>>
>>29396423
>"W-we may be of assistance, Miss Flaming."
>>"If'n we don't disappear into mist, lassie."

Vice and Trapper both assist in carrying Mirror Image.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>29396423
>1
>rolling to beat the heat with a bison feat
[1d10] Huge
>>
>>29396449
>>29396423
>>29396376

Amy simply salutes and helps carry the angel. [1d10]
>>
>>29396408
The spike in the cocoon's inner temperature makes you feel faint and nauseous.
>Amy 2/6

>>29396416
>>29396433
Running straight through a fire is extremely hazardous for anyone, let alone a goo pony; even with the healing from the elemental, Flow emerges from the fire much smaller than earlier.
>Flow 7/4

Vice and Trapper steady themselves.

Once Flow gets through the fire, he sees Renee, scowling with concentration, as she performs a ritual on Rus, whose body is covered in lines of white chalk, along which Renee spreads a goo-like liquid.

>>29396428
You steady yourself, but your elemental wavers and feels faint.
>Water Elemental 1/4
>-1 penalty to movement rolls due to extreme heat

>>29396458
>>29396449
>>29396428
>>29396469
Vice, Amy and Trapper drag Mirror a few feet, but the exit of the cocoon is still about fifteen meters away. Flaming's badly burnt when slag drips down from the machine above.
>Flaming 0/4
>-1 to movement-based rolls due to extreme heat (for Amy and Flaming, but not Vice, Shei nor Trapper)

(1/2)
>>
>>29396429
"I've maintained it from the beginning, you floater of a tourist! Let the Mariposan lead the way through Mariposa!"

Calque starts to cut through the butterflies with sword and spell. [1d10+2]

Zjetya stands beside Neither, keeping guard over Prisca.

Spitshine leads Kid Pryce down the main street. "C'mon, c'mon... oh! This'll work!"

Spitshine crawls toward a small gap in the rubble of a collapsed building. There's a tiny amount of space beneath the rubble, but no butterflies. He starts to dig through it. [1d10+2] "Right here, kid! This'll be the fastest way!"

>>29396437
Blessings sits in quiet contemplation. "I see," she says eventually, then leaves with a frown.

As you work, you see spiders crawling around the lab, doing various things like putting away tools and tidying up. You see most of them gravitating toward the books; every book laying around is being read by a spider.

Wireframe takes you by the arm. "Hey, uh... are you planning on doing anything about this spider infestation, or do you know something that I don't?" she asks with concern and curiosity.
>>
>>29396536

"Hang on, Shortyhorns!" Amy shouts as she drops Mirror to give Flaming a potion.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>29396544
"This isn't Mariposa anymore! We could have flown out of here after finding Prisca instead of splitting up if we knew your supplies were on the ground."
Pryce scolds Calque, continuing to burn away at the butterflies to give them freedom.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10]

Kid Pryce squints looking into the rubble as Spitshine jumps in, finally catching on after he starts digging.
>"Good eye. You sure the others can get through here too?"
He asks, hopping in to help him dig through.
>Dig [1d10]
>>
>>29396536
>>29396449
>>29396469
"Thanks, everyone..." Flaming quietly says as she struggles to pull Mirror Image along to the edge of the cocoon. Part way there, however, the slag falls on her and she is intensely burnt, the buffalo dropping to the ground in pain along with the angel she carries, gripping at her horribly scorched skin. "AAGGH! H-hot, too hot, too hot!" She tries to pull herself up to her hooves, "Got to... get out..."

[1d10+1] Rolling to get up from Helpless (adding on previous +1 from earlier Prayer for Salvation this combat)

>>29396569
She quickly opens her mouth to grab at the potion and guzzle it, before looking at the wall of flame. "W-we have to jump through like Flow did! Can you give Mirror one too? She might not make it..."
>>
>>29396544
"They do not cause any damages or harm to us, so they are not an infestation. I enjoy their presence, as well as their assistance in keeping this place well kept."
>>
>>29396589

"I don't know if we have time," Amy says with a look of concern toward the flame wall then toward her bag.
>>
>>29396423
Mirred by his failure to repair Mirror Shei-Sher realizes Flaming asked something of him "Oh Yes! in Post-haste Flaming."

>>29396536
Shei-Sher's keeps a cool head and focuses at the task at hoof.

Failing to repair Mirror Shei-Sher heeds Flaming's suggestion and ambles to the wall of fire where Shei's friends had broken through.

His water elemental joins him by his side and estinguishes part of the firewall with a gush of water.
[1d10]

Shei-Sher focuses on dispelling the darkness and surrounding fire but feels mentally fatigued.
>Have to wait one more round for spellbreaker

"ehehe.. I think I need a moment to rest my mind." he ambles back over to the Mirror, leaning on her body as Shei's friends carry it.
Without thinking he absentmindedly begins tinkering with it again.
>tinker
[1d10] repair Mirror's body

also
Appraising the machine above again
[1d10]
>>
>>29396596
Flaming pauses as she's about to down the drink.

"Then... then what about what you did before? Can you heal her like you healed all of us when you hugged Flow earlier?"
>>
>>29396536
>>29396589
Vice and Trapper both look at Flaming, and nod at each other.
They both try and get her back on her hooves.
>DC-1
[1d10]
[1d10]

Flow grunts as he drops to a knee, and looks behind him at the cocoon.
>>
>>29396569
>>29396589
>>29396618
Flaming is restored to 8/4, but still has the movement roll penalty.

>>29396583
"You wouldn't get far at all!" Calque declares. "My way is the only way any of us can expect to get out of this shitheap of a city alive!"

As you and him blast away the butterflies, the road ahead becomes clear. Calque takes Sugar by the arm and rushes down that way, bounding across the rubble and debris. "No, wait!" Zjetya shouts, rushing after them.

Kid Pryce and Spitshine uncover a secret alleyway beneath the rubble, but the road ahead becomes so thin that you have to go down it single-file. But, as he and Spitshine go down the path, butterflies start to pursue you, nipping at KP's tail.

>>29396603
Magma falls from the machine, scorching the elemental almost entirely into steam.
>Elemental 2/2

As you unwind and uncrumple Mirror's body, it sparks and screeches weakly, groaning as if ready to break.

(1/2)
>>
>>29396618
As you look back, apparitions jump out of the fire, resembling intertwining rings and systems of swirling heads. These creatures spread along the ground, bringing the fire into the large hall, despite it being made of stone.

"Th-the key!" Renee says in surprise, looking back at the fire. "Who's got the key that Vizsla gave us?"

>>29396603
>>29396609
>>29396596
>>29396618
As the fire rages, it starts to circle in closer to you, getting hotter and stuffier. Chunks of the cocoon start to fall from the ceiling as the room breaks down.
>roll dodge, instant, DC 6
>One character is going to have to use their normal action to defend Mirror from the debris and fire this round.

>>29396590
The sound of demons screaming, the grinding of angelic metal, and the explosive sounds of combat break out far above you, presumably from the Birdcage, muffled by distance. Wireframe looks up with a gulp. "So... do you have a covenant with Buiwong? Is that what's going on here? Just tell me straight-up. I'm sick of being tugged around, not knowing if he hears my prayers, not knowing if he's still watching us."
>>
>>29396609

"I don't know!" Amy begins to panic. "Let's just get out first! Toss her with me. It's the best chance we have!"

>>29396664

Amy tosses Mirror through the fire out of the cocoon to safety (presumably with Flaming). [1d10]

She then jumps through as well. [1d10]
>>
>>29396664
Vice and Trapper both try and evade the falling debris to the best of their abilities.
And they both try to protect Mirror from the debris as well, merging their arms to make a small layer of goo over Mirror.

Flow draws out the Spinsaw and gets ready to fight fire, until he hears Renee.
He rushes as close to the fire as possible and tries yelling over the burning fire.
"Hoy! We need that key Vizsla gave us! Who's got it!?"
>>
>>29396664
The whirs and spark of Mirror's innards bring Shei back to lucidity as his mind feels energized again. A piece of ceiling falls next to him and then shell of cocoon. He nimbly dodges out of harms way though.
>goatcraft
[1d10]

He then lays his hands on the wall of fire approaching them. Projecting his will to create a hole in the barrier
>spellbreaker
[1d10]

His Elemental follows suit, extinguishing the flames before them.
[1d10]
>>
>>29396700
"Amy what do you think you're doing!" Shei yells as Amy reels back to throw mirror through the barrier. "Fire and Darkness are her bane!"
>>
>>29396658
"You have an elder and a group of children with you! You need ot tell us what this way is."
Pryce again scolds, but as Calque quickly runs off, Pryce starts to charge after, but freezes as he sees the lack of two colts. He looks about in panic, stomping his hoof.
"Hold on your reckless colt, we're missing some!"
Pryce shouts, following after to not abandon the rest of the group if any more angels descend. For once in a long time, he prays that Spitshine will be alright and protect his child self. Spitshine held together in Circadia, so he should be fine.
"Zjetya, did you see where Spitshine and the kid went?"

>"...You know were this leads out? Cause I didn't hear the others come after us."
Kid Pryce follows after behind Spitshine, horn glowing lowly so they can see. As he feels something touch his tail, he creeps up on Spitshine quickly.
>"C-Could you pick up the pace, I think we have visitors."
He says, unnerved, while he also pushes on the colt to make him go faster too.
>Quick Crawl (If needed to go faster) [1d10]
>>
>>29396664
>>29396700
Flaming struggles to get up, sighing as she manages to do so but feels yet another intense wave of heat ready to cook her fur off, "C-come on, we're almost there... I-I can take a little heat!"
[1d10] for taking a little fire

She gasps as she takes hold of Mirror, "Alright! Let's just do it! Heave and ho and.. go!"
[1d10-1] Throwing out Mirror through the flames and following suit

>>29396723
Flow's voice reaches her, and Flaming shouts back over the fires, "I-I HAVE IT IN MY BAG! But Vizsla said not to use it near any open flames!"
>>
>>29396664
"I am. We seem to be content with a simple friendship between one another. She will feed me knowledge if I assist her. Have you met Buiwong before?" Observer asks, setting up the lab to prepare for further examination and experiments on angel armor to determine more of it's strengths and weaknesses as well as possible other utilities.

>Engineering: Begin process to become an angel metal expert.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29396739

"Well she's kinda surrounded by fire either way, Shei!" Amy yells back.
>>
>>29396780
>>29396739
Flaming pants and curses through the sweat and heat, "Amy's right! It literally CAN'T get any worse than it is in here!"
>>
>>29396780
>>29396789
"Hrrrmmm!" Shei-Sher looks back and forth between the walls of fire closing in on them. "Jus-just give me a moment here."
>>
>>29396836

"Hurry, before you get burnt!"
>>
>>29396700
>>29396723
>>29396724
>>29396757
Shei and the Elemental fight a losing battle against the encroaching curtains of fire, weakening them only slightly before Amy, Vice and Trapper push through, sustaining heavy burns all around.
>Amy 0/5
>Vice 0/0
>Trapper 2/1

Note that Shei is still in the cocoon. He starts to suffer a -1 to movement rolls since the fire is getting closer to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JStwa6JDY

Even though you're out of the cocoon and back in the hall where all the corpses lay, there's no shortage of fire around. Creatures made of fire, formed of bizarre geometric shapes like rings and moebius strips, dance and shriek around the room, spreading fire all around despite the hall being made of stone. The fire licks around the corpses, reducing them into ash.

The creatures don't seem to have taken notice of you yet. Renee quickly tries to pick up Rus.

>>29396743
"What!? I thought you were keeping an eye on them!" Zjetya shouts as you run. The path Calque takes quickly descends, going down a steep hill of crumbled houses.

"No idea, but if the butterflies aren't guarding it, then it's fine with me!" Spitshine says. He takes KP by the hoof and yanks him through the crevice, running upward along a collapsed roof.

>>29396743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZJsLdblws

As you follow after Calque, a black apparition of an angel attacks him from the side, knocking him onto his ass.

Asa emerges from the nearby ruins, but the other hunters are nowhere to be seen. KP and Spitshine can see this from the rooftop they stand on, which is behind Asa out of her sight.

Asa's body is awash in static, and she says nothing as she points her angelic arm at Neither, Zjetya, and you.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] [1d10+2]

(1/2)
>>
>>29396761
Wireframe collapses with relief onto a chair, rubbing her mane. "Yes. I'm part of the cult of Buiwong. We're responsible for ending the world, I guess. Hell of a job experience, huh? We thought he would reclaim Accorsia, the ancestral homeland of the dragons and changelings, from the pony invaders... or at least let us return and live there in peace. But this... really wasn't what I wanted. None of it. I really only wanted a few ponies to die... just the ones who really abused their power to push us around and hunt us like vermin."

As you analyze the angelic metal, a flood of characters obscures your vision. Some kind of angelic code? They seem to read, ATCG
>>
>>29396849
"Oh well look at that Shei did pass through." Shei-Sher grabs the ring of his pantaloons and pulls it up in preparation "Okay the It's my turn." With a couple feet of a start he runs through the fire as well "TallyHoooo!"
[1d10]

He turns back to see if his water elemental passes through.
[1d10]

If not he runs ahead to catch up with the party.
>>
>>29396849
>>29396836

Amy sees the chaos outside of the cocoon as well.

"I know I already said this..." Amy says weakly as she gets up, her body aching all over. "But, HURRY UP, SHEI!"

She doesn't know if it will do anything, but she takes the time to give a potion to Mirror. [1d10+3]
>>
>>29396849
Flaming tucks and rolls after flinging herself through the flaming wall of the cocoon, coughing and spitting up ash as she looks around and see the horrible burning inferno around her. "N-no! Where did all of these things come from?!" She asks in regard to the demons.

She looks at the various bodies around, and laments her earlier wish for a cremation for all the corpses. "Guess I got what I wanted..." She turns to Renee and shouts, "Can you carry Rus-Tea by yourself?! We're going to need all hooves we can get to carry Mirror.

>>29396739
As Shei still waits on the inside of the cocoon, "Shei! You gotta be brave and jump through the flames! You can do it!" she cries out as a white light leaves her horn towards the hapless goat
>Prayer for Salvation
>>
>>29396757
"What is this key everyone is prattling on about Flaming?"
>>
>>29396849
"Everybody keeps running off all over the place! How can I keep track of anything!"
Pryce shouts as he chases Calque.

>"Can't argue with that."
Kid Pryce responds as he's pulled up by Spitshine.
>"Whoa cool, it's like we're ninjas, running off over the roofs all stealthy."
Kid Pryce whispers in excitement as they run across the rooftops.

>>29396849
Pryce skids ot a halt as Calque is blasted away, staring at the being the struck him. At first Pryce is fearful that it was one of the angels or demons, but seeing the form of Asa he lowers his head in a grunt.
"You can't just leave us be..."

As she swings he arm out, Pryce's horn explodes in light as he tries to quickly summon a broadsword to fight. The embers off his flash swirl around him and Zjetya to shield them from the static.
>Conjure Weapon [Fire, Single, Shield] [1d10+1]
>Palisade [Pryce, Zjetya] [1d10]

Kid Pryce crouches low on the roof, looking down as Asa assaults the others.
>"Did she see us? I don't think she saw us."
He looks around the crumbled roof, trying to quickly find something to help so they can escape.
>"Spits, you see anything big we can push? I don't think she'll just let us leave looking like that."
>>
>>29396849
Vice ceases to be, and merges with Trapper, still covering Mirror's body.

Flow helps Renee pick Rus up.
"Ah piss...I certainly didn't sign up for this crap..."
He notices Vice's absence, and summons him via the Inheritance.
>>
>>29396899
>>29396904
"Yes yes Fiiine! I got the memo." Shei-sher says as he psyches himself up to run through the fire.
>>
>>29396911
Flaming shouts over the flame wall towards Shei, "Before we split up, Vizsla gave us a key made of ice! She said we can use it to let her know to come get us, but she ALSO said not to use it near any open flames! Which is, as of now, EVERY. WHERE."
>>
>>29396930
"Well that was sweet of her."
>>
>>29396854
Observer continues to study the code further, attempting to memorize it as she also attempts to decode it further. "It is better to not, as one would say, poke the hornet's nest. Tell me, what significance does Accorsia mean to you again? What was it like?" She asks, continuing her work.

>Engineering: Further study
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29396899
You pour the potion into a bent and mangled gash that could possibly be her mouth, or perhaps another wound torn from the spears. Her body uncoils slightly, with gears and pieces clanking and grinding, flipping into place.

>>29396897
You and the elemental pass through the fire, and although the elemental is largely unharmed, you suffer severe burns.
>Shei 8/5

>>29396904
>>29396917
>>29396930
>>29396923
>>29396899
Flow and Renee carry Rus's body protectively. "What other options have we, Flaming!? Just do it!" she shouts.

Inevitably, the fire spirits take notice of you, launching whips and coils of foul-smelling flames at you all. [1d10+1]

>>29396913
Spitshine kicks a roof tile at Asa, but it bounces harmlessly off of her static (KP recognizes this as the White Noise Barrier of an angel) and has no effect. "Well, take your pick, but I don't know how much we'll get through to her!" he says as he chucks more debris at her.

[1d10]

Silhouettes of angels launch from Asa's arm, slashing into you and Neither. Your vision starts to cloud a little after the attack.
>Pryce 3/3

After the attack, Asa holds out her real hoof. Dianxin starts to appear from behind Asa, as if she had been standing there the whole time, unseen. Dianxin bumps the hoof, then Asa disappears, leaving Dianxin in her place.

Neither starts to book it through the rubble, leaping and ducking around the area as he bleeds on the rocks. [1d10+2]

Dianxin sticks out her fist at him. [1d10+2] [1d4]

Zjetya blows at Dianxin. [1d10+2]

(1/2)
>>
>>29396985
As you study, you learn that an angel's form is a continually evolving process; a soul begins to mimic the body, which mimics the soul. This recursive principle is an application of chaos which leads to infinite growth potential. You figure out a very basic method of harnessing an angel's form for practical purposes.
>Unlocked "Light" element for application to weapons or spells
>Light: Spells with this effect crit on 9+ against undead and evil targets
>Imbuing a weapon permanently with Light requires 3 pieces of angel metal
>>
>>29397023
With a basic method of applying the angel's form into weaponry, she now moves onto the possible application of turning it into mortal armor.

>Engineering: Study armor uses
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29397017

"Can't we just like, run? We could at least go back upstairs first," Amy says. She then looks around the room, "But..." she mutters apprehensively.
>>
>>29397017
>>29396930
"Ba-a-ah! Well if the climate is the only problem I can correct that." Shei-Sher waves for his water elemental to gather closer to him.
He puts his hooves and staff within The elemental's body and closes his eyes. In a second the Water Elemental suddenly bursts into a deluge of water filling the corridors.
>Staff of the Cloudsmith: Roll to change the weather in the local area to rainy, cloudy, stormy, or clear. Can store one weather pattern that is not on this list in its orb for future use
[1d10] to flood the area.
>>
>>29397017
Pryce stumbles, taking many steps back upon the slashes. He shakes his head, trying to clear his vision. As Dianxin appears and bumps hooves, Pryce glares daggers at them, sneering at them as they celebrate assaulting a child and elder.

As Neither starts to run for it and Dianxin readies an attack, Pryce sprints forward.
"Don't you even try!"
He shouts, horn glowing white as he attempts to heal Neither's injuries as he runs forward to ram Dianxin horn first.
>Prayer for Deliverance [Neither] [1d10+1]
>Horn Stab [Dianxin] [1d10]

Kid Pryce desperately tries to look for a giant piece of rubble, with little results for what he could actually move. Looking back with what he can find, to see Dianxin down there instead of Static Asa, he looks down with confusion. But on seeing her go after Neither, he goes through and chucks the rubble at her.
>Throw [1d10]
>>
>>29397017
>>29397017
>>29397067
Flaming looks at the on-coming fire-demons as she she listens to Renee suggest they use the key, "But, she SAID.... all the fire..." Flaming mutters as she looks around the inferno, cursing as she sees that their way back is surrounded by flames. "D-darn it! A-alright Renee, you're right!" She says looking over at Amy, digging into her bag and tossing her the ice key, "Amy! Find a door to use this in! I'll draw them all away!"

Flaming lights up her horns blue once more as she gives the key to Amy, and goes down the opposite way from her as she tries to lead all the fire-demons towards her and away from the key, "Hey! You rotten excuse for pyres! This way, over here, there's a Climbing Fire who wants to dance with you!" Flaming shouts as she leaps and skips across the hall, remembering some of her tribal ceremony dances for when the Climbing Fires would play with the flickering flames of their camp fires.
>Offering on the Mountain
>>
>>29397067
>>29397093

"What!?" Amy squeaks in panicked concern. "Why me!?"

"Um," she dances around in a panic, looking for a proper door. [1d10] to find a door.
>>
>>29397127
"Because when we can't make a decision of where to go, you always know where to go! Like in that demon trap in the Ash Ward! You knew to walk backwards even when I didn't want to."
>>
>>29397053
Such a thing would be possible, albeit costly. A full suit of fitted armor would cost about 15 pieces of metal, but would likely have extreme benefits. Such a thing might not be without its drawbacks, given that mortal bodies are not suited to using such a thing extensively.

>>29397093
>>29397067
>>29397078
>>29397127
>>29396917
The hall is rocked by the explosions and the slithering of encroaching demons coming from above. The sounds of battle erupt down the stairs as demons and angels flood into the hall, battling as the demons strive to invade this sanctum and prison built by Miracle. Flaming distracts the spirits, drawing their fire attacks toward her, and Shei floods away the fire with a torrent of water, sacrificing the elemental.

Once Amy sticks the key into a door's keyhole, the door flies open, and a chilling wind shrieks into the room. Each of you is sucked through the doorway, into the icy landscape that lies beyond.

Once the door shuts behind you, you are alone in the field of snow. Many doors lay around you, some floating in the sky, others embedded in doorways, and some in the snow itself. However, the snow is coated in blood and guts, and shows recent signs of violence and fighting. Monsters and demons are imprisoned in blocks of ice all around. Vizsla is nowhere to be seen.

>>29397089
From Dianxin's fist fly three black sets of talons, all of which embed themselves into Neither's back and crush him against the wall, scoring extensive slashes all along his body. But, Zjetya knocks Dianxin off balance. Your horn collides with her White Noise Barrier (WNB). Although the WNB holds steady for an instant, you crack it and stab her through, impaling her against a near wall.

Calque gets up and, with Sugar around one arm, runs over to help Neither.

Dianxin is stunned for the turn.
>>
>>29396917
Like before, many bounty posters light up when you enter the snowy world, but some have actually vanished, indicating that the demon they depicted has died.
>>
>>29397166
Pryce bites his tongue in pain as his horn impacts the barrier and then Dianxin, flaring up the burn scar. He backs up after slamming her into the wall, horn stained slightly red.
>"Good job! Now get out of there!"
Kid Pryce shouts from above. Pryce looks up in confusion, followed by relief at seeing the two colts. He looks to Neither, crushed and cut, and Calque recovering. Pryce's horn glows white, sending out a pulse to refresh all of them so they can at least move to continue their escape.
>Commandment of Balance [Auto]

"Come on, let's move while we can!"
Pryce declares to the group. He puts a wing around the cloaked Priscia, helping her run along with Neither being aided by Calque, as he leads them all down the path away from Dianxin and out of this city.

>"Race ya!"
Kid Pryce says to Spitshine, running along the rooftops to follow after the others.
>>
>>29397166

"Poor guys.." Amy mutters to herself when she looks at all the demons and monsters trapped in ice.

She looks down at her own key to see if it's okay.
>>
>>29396985
>"It is better to not, as one would say, poke the hornet's nest. Tell me, what significance does Accorsia mean to you again? What was it like?" She asks, continuing her work.

"It was the home I never got to live in," Wireframe says. "A long time ago, changelings lived there. Shit wasn't perfect. Lotta queens had to compete for space. There was plenty of fighting over the food, of course, but we loved it. Had an alliance with the dragons and everything, and they were strong enough to kick out anything we weren't. But then, invaders and colonizers came from the north-- ponies. We'd heard that the ponies had come from a country that was now dead: Vadahara. We thought they'd be such easy prey that they wouldn't be a threat.

"But, they had something we didn't: Faith and gods. Between those two factors, they ended up subverting the peace that the hives had with one another, turning us against one another while they rolled in and occupied and conquered our lands. They even fought dragons. In fact, they fucking killed dragons! Barely anyone's even alive today that could do that!"

"So, after hundreds of years, changelings have been almost totally driven out of Accorsia. My hive was one of the few that remained hidden, but about nine years ago, the Union church gunned most of us down and rove out the rest. Again."

Wireframe sighs and lays her head on your leg.
>>
>>29397166
"Oh you gotta be kidding me!"
Flow exclaims as the party is thrown into the frozen land, amidst the various doors strewn about. He looks around to make sure Renee and Rus made it in with them.

>>29397172
He reaches inside of his coat pocket, and starts sorting through the bounty posters that light up and vanish, leaving the ones that do on the snow-covered ground.
"This must be why all those posters lit up when we first met that witch..."
He checks his bits to see if the demon they were fighting earlier bit the dust after all.

Vice and Trapper both shiver as they rise, both resting next to Mirror as they groan in unison.
>"This place doesn't look very friendly."
>>"It certainly ain't no bleedin funhouse, mate. Jus' bein' ere gives me the creeps."
>"I agree. This is quite the gruesome sight..."
>>
>>29397166
The brisk air feels good against Shei's coat "That's a nice change."
Shei-Sher takes out pupil and appraises each and every door looking for one that leads to the manor containing the demon lord's conference room.
[1d10]
>>
>>29397219
>>29397166
>>29397219
>>29397249
Flaming pants and huffs as she races through the hall of intense fire and heat, giving the spirits a target to go after while the flames are washed away by Shei's flood. When Amy's door opens away and Vizsla's spell spirits them out to the cold and empty tundra, Flaming tumbles and bounces along the snow until she looks around at the many doors around them. And their frozen monsters. And the recent signs of blood spilt.

"N-n-not th-th-THAT nice Shei, it's freezing out here..." Flaming complains as she looks around the cold. "W-what do y-you think happened h-here? VIZSLA! VIZSLA, we found..." She pauses, going back to Mirror Image's side as she lays in the snow.

"Mirror? Mirror Image, are you... please, are you with us?" She asks, prodding the crumpled angel.
[1d10] prodding
>>
>>29397230

Amy eyes the posters angrily. She looks Flow in the face, and opens her mouth. But, she then looks at Vice and Trapper and rolls her eyes and turns away.

>>29397265

"Oh... Right..." Amy mutters as she joins Flaming in the poking.

>>29397249

"That was awesome, by the way!" Amy suddenly blurts out. "Where did all that water come from!?"
>>
>>29397166
Observer sits to mull over some thoughts, before writing down some more possible blueprint ideas to further the use of angel armor. Perhaps it could be possible to reduce the amount of metal used to add more flexibility, even with the sacrifice of more dense defense.

>Engineering: Possible light armor variation.
[1d10+2]

>>29397225
Observer caresses Wireframe's head, as if to give her comfort even while Observer studies. "Perhaps one day the changelings will find a hive they will one day call home. If my service to Buiwong somehow leads me to become a deity of some kind, I may just build a habitat for your kind. To study you." She says, thinking about the possibilities of building on mortal fears and needs for safety to build observational habitat spaces for them. Might be quite something to talk to Buiwong about over tea.
>>
>>29397272
Trapper bolts up, hooves raised.
>>"Oi lassie, you wanna 'ave a go at it?! I'll bonk ye upsoide the 'ead ya fookin cant!"
>"Calm down, you idiot."
Trapper bounds up and down, throwing mock boxing punches as he casts some more insults Amy's way.
>>
>>29397286

"What did you call me?" at first, Amy ignores him, until his accent makes him hard to understand. Then, she looks up at him with an amused smile and asks genuinely, "What did you just call me?" cocking her head.
>>
>>29397217
You and your companions gather yourselves up, leaving Dianxin as you rush further east over and through the husks of broken buildings and shattered streets. Eventually, Neither has to stop, gasping and wheezing, finding difficulty in drawing breath. Calque eases him over to a makeshift shelter, a small crevice in a broken wall. From here, the path diverges into a fork, with both ways blocked by butterflies. Calque reaches into Neither's bag and feeds him an herbal medicine.

The others take the moment to catch their breath, with Zjetya and Spitshine keeping a watch out for the hunters.

>>29397230
>>29397249
>>29397219
Shei identifies the doorway leading to the ivory hall in which you spoke earlier: a tall set of double doors that are a bit far off in the frigid distance.

A nearby door flies open, and Vizsla storms into the snow. She rushes over to one of the frozen statues and smashes it with an ice pick, dragging out the demon forcibly from his prison. She tosses the demon out through the doorway, toward the sickening crunches and splatters of battle.

With that done, she sizes each of you up with a huff. "Ooh, still all kicking, are you? Energetic little children. And oh, you found the plaything," she says, kicking Mirror's body skeptically. "Hmm, thought it'd be worth the trip more. For your sake, you better hope she's ship-shape soon. The locals have taken quite the exception to Miracle breaking the truce! And they've come up here to voice their complaints rather loudly."

(1/2)
>>
>>29397265
>>29397219
Mirror's battered and half-melted body shudders as it goes through a slow, but continual process of righting itself, with body parts and appendages breaking off, twisting and crushing themselves in a gruesome shuffle, until they eventually rearrange a form similar to that of Miracle, only more compact and with a head circled by a set of three concentric rings.

As she twists and writhes across the ground, a faint dribble of a voice catches in her throat. "Pry...ce... Tr...ue... Sis...ter... Fl...ash..."

>>29397275
Such a variant would be possible at 12 pieces.

Wireframe snarls. "Deities wanting to keep mortals in 'habitats'? Yeah, where have I heard that before. I'll take your help if it keeps me alive, but you better watch your back if you think us changelings are going to put up with any more divine slavedrivers."

"Anyway... has Buiwong given you any orders? Insights? Has he said anything about this Tartarus deal? Can I talk to him now?" she asks, like a girl who misses her father.
>>
>>29397265
"hmm" Shei hums in delight "No.. It's nice. Reminds me of winter in Mr'uthgar." Shei says as he calmly examines each door with his dangling eyeball. "Our first visit here my body was shivering too, but it only took some time to remind my body of the harsh winter nights in the sky. Oooh, I'm getting nostalgic now. It fills me with warmth."

>>29397272
Shei-Sher turns from the current door he's examining to reply to Amy "Oh. Well thank you Amy. eheh. It was not such a feat truly. I would not of been able to conjure so much water without my elemental at hoof."
>>
>>29397312
Flow pauses sifting through the posters, and looks from Vizsla to the door, to the demon, then back to the posters.
"Oh man...guess that's all the confirmation that I need..."
He stows them away and stands up.
"What's going on over there, a battle royale? Are we invited?"

>>29397317
Flow turns his head to Mirror, and then to Renee.
"Never thought I'd hear you get called 'Sister' again, eh?"

Vice sighs, and stays next to Mirror.
>"True?... True Colors?"

>>29397310
>>"I called ya a fookin cant, ye daft wanker, get yer bloody ears checked! Or maybe git some o' tha' bleedin fur outta yer ears, ya she-wolf!"
He's still bounding up and down, punching the air.
>>
>>29397310
>>29397286
Flaming purses her lips, "What's a 'fookin cant'?"

>>29397321
"Glad to hear..." Flaming says, quickly wrapping her Ecclessia coat back on and tightly to warm up. "C-Clan Climbing Fire are born with shorter-haired coats so we can deal with the heat of the Sleeping Dragon easier. We stick to warmer climates."

>>29397317
Flaming stands over Mirror's body concerned and watchful, looking at the half-melted angel slowly righting themselves over a slow process. Flaming smiles, but only partly: seeing a form remotely similar to Miracle's puts her on edge, as she steps back suddenly from the healing angel before her. "I-I'm sorry, I don't... did you say Pryce?" Flaming suddenly asks in shock. "Do you know him? I'm his friend, my name is Flaming Shorthorns. We came to save you."
>>
>>29397351
>>"Ya don' know what a cant is, ye bufoon?! Bleedin' ell', I knew you were young, but not tha' young!"
>>
>>29397312
Shei grimaces at Viszla kicking Mirror, even if lightly "Please respect the body Auntie Vizsla."

Shei-Sher walks over to the door leading to the ivory hall "Worry not. I'll have Mirror Image's body refurbished to tip top shape. But first, we should present the body to the Demon Lords."

>>29397312
>>29397310
>>29397286
>>29397265
Shei-Sher beckons with a hoof for everyone to follow him toward the door to the Ivory Hall. With both hooves he pushes it open probably interjecting on a counsel meeting
Assuming the lords are in the room he announces their achievement "Behold Lords of demon! I bring the body of Miracle, freed from a prison erected by none other than Miracle. I will now revive her body and she will stand as proof of our competency!".
>>
>>29397321

"But, how do you make water move like that?" Amy asks like an enthusiastic child in her favorite subject in school.

>>29397350

Amy stares at Trapper with blank confusion. She then looks to Vice. "What did he call me?"

>>29397351

"That's what I'm trying to figure out!" Amy shares Flaming's confusion.

She watches with a frown as Flaming puts her jacket back on. "Are you alright? You got burnt the worst of all of us."

>>29397312
>>29397317

Amy simply stares at Vizsla angrily, not saying anything. She looks down to Mirror as she starts to speak.

"Hello?" she says to the angel, kneeling down to speak softly to her. "Can you hear me? Do you need anything?"

>>29397362
>>29397317

Amy gingerly puts Mirror on her back and carefully carries her through the door.
>>
>>29397361
>>29397369
Flaming snorts, "Is this some weird pony thing? No, I don't know what a 'cant'. Is it some kinda dumb animal?" She gasps, "Are you callin' Amy dumb?!"

>>29397362
>>29397312
As Shei directs them towards the door leading into the ivory hall, she looks on as Vizsla screams into the snowy plains, "Vizsla! There you are..." Flaming mentions relieved as she looks at Mirror, and gasping as Vizsla kicks her. "HEY! Don't kick her, she's recovering!"

She lets go of her anger after a few moments, and gasps, "Right! The battle, how is it going? Has there been a lot of damage?!"
>>
>>29397317
"I would simply build the home and watch from a distance, I have no use for slaves anyways."

Observer looks to Wireframe after her shift in tone. She simply replies with pulling out Ol' Boney. "Ol' Boney, My new assistant Wireframe wishes to leave Lord Buiwong a message." Observer says, using the title of assistant in the fact that both she and Wireframe will be assisting one another in helping Buiwong.
>>
>>29397312
Pryce stops, breathing ragged after the extensive fights one after another. He lifts his wing, letting Priscia rejoin her father as they rest.
"Damn it, why won't they just let us leave? These butterflies ate away at angels in Zha, what do they have with us?"
He looks down both roads, kicking the ground.
"If only I could teleport instead of conjure."
Pryce steps over to Calque, looking down at him.
"Where is this palace? Once we get past this cage I want to get as far from it as possible."

Kid Pryce reaches the others just after Spitshine, body looking exhausted but his attitude far from it, enough to not mention that he lost the race he called.
He looks at Neither and the others recovering from their injuries, and steps over between Zjetya and Spitshine, sitting between them to help their watch. He looks up at the former, poking her back leg.
>"...Nice to see the real you."
>>
>>29397362
The three goos follow Shei through the door, Trapper still throwing out insults.

>>29397369
>>29397384
>"It might be hard to understand due to his thick accent, but Trapper's just spouting more insults. I'd pay it no mind, he just likes a little bit of banter. He, and to a further extent, Flow, gets it from Hope."
>>"And don't ye fookin forget it, you styupid mug!"
>>
>>29397369
>"But, how do you make water move like that?"
Shei scratches the back of his head "It's -uh very complicated and lengthy, I don't think you'd really be interested in the explanation."
>>
>>29397405
>you'd
You would. DAMNIT!
>>
>>29397402
Flaming grumbles at Vice, "Okay, but... what does it MEAN? What's a fookin cant? Who knows, it might be fun to call somepony that when they're making me mad."
>>
>>29397405

Amy looks at you like a child who was just told Christmas isn't coming this year. "I can learn brainy things like you!" she objects. "I like learning about you and what you do," she adds with a smile, leaning in closer to Shei.

>>29397402

"I'm not mad at him," Amy objects. "You don't need to hide what he said. Just tell me!"
>>
>>29397362
>>29397317
forgot to make the roll for repairing Mirror

promptly after announcements Shei-Sher gets to repairing Mirror's body
>tinker
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29397369
>>29397351
>>29397350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2GGhm9No0k
"Let me... let me fight... our home is in... danger... tell them... I'll be ready... soon... that spider... I'll snuff him right out... if it pleases the gods." Mirror gasps as her body repairs itself.

Renee snarls, rubbing at her forehead with a weary confusion.

>>29397350
>>29397384
"Indeed. If Miracle had intended to tear apart all of Vitral, she's got what she wanted, certainly!" She turns to Flow, scowling at his bounties for a moment before smiling. "Why, a strong hunter lad like you stands to make real bank out there..." she says, looking with lidded eyes at the carnage beyond the doorway.

>>29397362
>>29397369
>>29397384
>>29397456
>>29397402
You follow Shei through the ivory doors into the light beyond.

>>29397393
"It's in the Velvet Vimana, where all the true royalty resided. Once we're out of the cage, we'll have to dive straightaway down to the northwest, but given how big the Birdcage has gotten, it shouldn't be very far from where we exit. C'mon then, up and at 'em!" Calque says as he tugs Neither back to his hooves. Prisca remains unharmed, and Neither kisses her forehead.

Zjetya frowns, looking away. "You sure? I feel more alien in this skin than I do in my 'fake' one."

>>29397387
"Ah, then you and She are of similar mind indeed. For She has left a message of her own for you," Ol' Boney says. "The message is thus: Massacre the Witches, when She commands."

>Paused
>>
>>29397433
>>29397445
"Cunt. H-he's calling her a cunt, okay? Ever heard of a cunt before?"
>"A rather brash way of saying it, but yes, he was calling her a *ahem* cunt."
>>"A cant! A bleedin cant ya fooking yabbos! Ya bloody wankers ain't ever eard' of a fooking cant before?!"
>>
>>29397462

Amy inhales a large breath so that she can say, "Ooooooooooooooooh. Yeah, of course I've heard that word before," she says conversationally. "But, I've never heard it used to as a name to call someone," she says with thoughtful confusion.

"W-why would he call me that?" she asks, blushing a bit.
>>
>>29397462
>>29397462
Flaming growls, "Okay, a CUNT. That helps. Not." She says somewhat frustrated, and turns to look at Flow. "No, I've never heard of that. What is it? An animal? Something ugly?"
>>
>>29397469
>"I think he likes you," Vice teases.
>>"Piss off, it's joost a bit o' banter, ya stupid mimsy!"
>>29397479
"It depends on how it looks like. And you're young, so I won't explain it to you."
>"Neither will I."
>"I sure as fuck ain't gonna explain it. Ain't the type to 'splain the birds n bees."
>>
>>29397491

"I feel like he likes me for the wrong reasons..." Amy laughs awkwardly.
>>
>>29397491
Flaming snarls, "Are you saying I'm not old enough?! I have fought demons and angels alike, I am practically a grown buffalo with all the trials I've faced!"

She snaps at Trapper, "Aha! So it IS an animal! Now I just need to find out whether it's a bird or a bee. Or is it both? Some kind of bee-bird?"
>>
>>29397497
Now it's Trapper's turn to blush.
>>"P-piss the fuck off, ya cheeky slag! I wouldn't touch ya with an iron rod, let alone with me-"
Vice covers his mouth before he can say anything else.

>>29397501
The three goos all put a hoof to their heads.
>"Just as I figured."
>>"A fookin child."
"Ask Amy to explain it to you, please."
>>
>>29397501
>>29397491

"I don't know what the heck Trapper is talking about with birds and bees, but 'cunt' is another word for vagina," Amy says plainly without an ounce of shame or awareness.

>>29397505

"Ha!" Amy laughs at the pun.

"Sorry to disappoint, though. I have a boyfriend," she waves her hoof with playful dismissal at Trapper.
>>
>>29397505
Flaming growls, "Again, four-TEEN. Not a child, I'm practically an adult."

>>29397497
>>29397516
"Fine, I will!" She shouts at the goos, "Amy, what's a--?"

As Amy puts it out there plain as day, Flaming loses color in her face. "A... what did you say."
>>
>>29397518

"A vagina," Amy repeats the word conversationally. Then, she looks at Flaming with a confused expression. She looks around as if she's about to say something private. She leans in, and whispers, "Buffalo DO have...?" she trails off, embarrassed to ask the question.
>>
>>29397445
>>29397433
"Trapper is speaking the slang of seafarer's. The words you cannot understand are all curses"

>>29397462
>cunt
"Good heavens, Flow!" Shei exclaims pubescently

>>29397445
As Shei gets to working on Mirror's body he faces up as Amy replies to him "That is not at all what I meant! S-sorry, sorry. hehe" he laughs nervously "Well then first I have to give the basis of Thelematic magick which can sumised as causing change in conformity to will. Thelematic magick is almost totally concerned with the projection of a persons will into reality. At least that is the philosophy we used. Other schools have differing philosophies according to style and preference. But within the context of Thelema.I am working the material as a projection of my will which also requires an understanding of the material itself for my will to be interpreted properly by the material. I understand that igniting steam within water pressure can cause an eruption and I understand the thermodynamics of steam. And I understand that there are water particles in the air and particles than can be transmuted into water particles with a few adjustments. But visualizing the concepts and projecting them isn't quite enough. There is also a process of borrowing power from gods, like in this case Dreniel. I recite a prayer in my head and He has no choice but to lend me compensation in willpower because of the connection made between us in the moment. Simply uttering a God's name connects you metaphysically with their form. But without going into detail that was how I created the flood. The expanding water from my elemental attached itself to particles in the air and converting them to water. Although as a result there likely is not much air to breath in those corridors now."
>>
>>29397523
>"Buffalo DO have...?"
"YES!" Flaming shouts loudly, color rushing back to her as she blushes, "O-of course I.. WE do, by the spirits, but... what kind of 'insult' is that?! Why do ponies just throw that around, what kind of sicko just goes around calling someone a... uh..." she suddenly finds the word about as vulgar as its intended use.

"That's just gross. SUPER gross, he called you a ... that."
>>
>>29397516
>"...the girl has no filter..."
"Which certainly isn't a bad thing either, to tell you the truth."
>>"Believe me, you're not dissapointin me, lassie. I'd rather go hump a sack of rice before I'd shag you, ya fookin-"
Once again, Vice covers his mouth.

>>29397518
"Aye, a vag, whatever you wanna call it."

>>29397525
"Nerd!"
>"Well now, allow the young goat to expla-"
>>"FOOKIN NERD!"
>>
>>29397538
"Stop saying it so casually!" Flaming shouts at the goo. "Trapper, you're sick. Sick!"

>>29397525
"Seafarer's? What do sailors have to do with something that gross?"
>>
>>29397538
"I WILL not explain your curses" Shei crossed his arms and flung them out in dissaproval "And I am not a nerd! I am a shadowy, outcast from society wrapped in intrigue and unholy conventions."

>>29397546
"Well Sailors enjoy cursing as much as Trapper does."
>>
>>29397525

Amy stares at Shei with wide eyes and wagging tail the entire time he talks. What she does and doesn't understand is written as clear as day in her body language. When she does understand, she nods vigorously. When she doesn't, her head slowly tilts to one side until he starts saying words she understands again.

"Soooo," Amy says, rubbing her head to piece together the pieces she understood. "Basically, you tell a god to tell things what to do?" she asks, cocking her head. "Is it a different god for different things? Also, what if he's busy?"

>>29397534
>>29397538

"Yeah, I'm still pretty confused about why he used that as an insult," Amy responds, looking to Trapper.

"I guess he just has it on his mind," she laughs.

>>29397538

"Is the rice at least buttered?" Amy laughs.

>>29397568

"I don't know about those other words, but you're definitely not shadowy," Amy says, rubbing Shei's head with a smile.
>>
>>29397546
>>"I'm perfectly healthy, ya shrieking mimsy, now quit complainin!"

>>29397568
>>"Oooh, you're so fooking cool mate, wot, ye want a black fookin cape and yer own personal gargoyle to brood over, ya wee bogan!"

>>29397574
>>"Fook off, ya clucky dog! I swear on the loife of me mum, I'm gonna bash yer fookin ead' if'n ye don't shut yer fookin mouth!"
>>
>>29397568
>>29397574
"What a dumb curse. It doesn't even make any sense. What's wrong with a... you know, anyhow?"

>>29397574
>"I guess he just has it on his mind," she laughs.
Flaming shudders, "Eeeeeeew... right NOW?"
>>
>>29397595

Amy shrugs. "Nothing, really."

"And, he DID bring it up, didn't he?" she laughs.

>>29397594

"I'm not a dog ALL the time," Amy says as if Trapper actually thinks that.
>>
>>29397574
Shei-Sher sucks at reading body language but even he can see through Amy. Probably why he dates her "hmm sort of, to put it more accurately I tell myself what will happen, while I tell the matter what will happen while I tell the respective god, authority, power, what have you, will happen. Simultaneously it's required that I be visualizing the alchemical processes at play, so processes can be skipped if I am enacting them physically. It is all a very mentally strenuous conduct which is why I sometimes prefer to draw out symbols and plans to help."

Shei-Sher is absolutely beaming with positivity given the chance to explain his interests.
>"Is it a different god for different things? Also, what if he's busy?"
"Yes, usually. Which is why it is primary that you be careful in how and when you establish connections with certain deities as to not step on hooves or at least balance obligations and animosities. And yes actually, some may be busy if all their willpower is being occupied at the moment, though fortunately most Deities are well spread out through the cosmos."

"You look really cute like that" Shei smiles "You seem more animal than usual -but in a good way! Do not take it wrong. It's quite charming." a blush finds it way onto Shei's face.
>>
>>29397607
Trapper grinds his teeth before he wipes his face clean, and a faint yelling can be heard inside of his gelatinous body, while Flow and Vice sit back and snicker at his pure frustration.
>>
>>29397629

Amy's eyes widen a disturbing amount, and her jaw drops with pure amazement as Trapper yells inside himself. "That... is... so... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" Amy geeks out. "How!? How are you doing that!? Do it again. Do it again! Do it again!"

She chants like a child, bouncing up and down in front of Trapper like an excited dog ready to play.
>>
>>29397574
"It's my apparel. I look much more shadowy doning cloak." It's hard to believe Shei can have a straight face when saying things like this

>>29397594
"For your information Trapper" Shei-Sher gets in the goo's face "I have a black cloak and on my 9th birthday a brother of Crowley gifted me a gargoyle. I only did not know what to feed him."
>>
>>29397642
Flow and Vice are now laughing as Trapper's screaming only grows louder, as if he were trying to drown out the sound of Amy's voice with his own.

>>29397643
Trapper raises his left hoof at Shei, and crosses his right hoof behind it as he screams internally.
>>
>>29397595
"Well.. its -erm hmm sort of belittleing you to only being worth the -uh... region -it doesn't matter, never mind."
>>
>>29397652
Shei might be a nerd but he has traveled far and wide and likely knows every curse of every culture.
He stands back agog and repulsed "H-How dare you! You -You slime!"
>>
>>29397665
>"Ha! You most certainly nailed that insult, Shei!"
"By jove, we got a real genius here, he's able to tell races apart!"
They both laugh harder, as Trapper's screaming persists.
>>
>>29397642
>>29397652
after some seconds pass Shei does concur "It is a modicum impressive actually."
>>
>>29397679
>>29397652

"It's SO cool," Amy says, looking to Shei, then back to Trapper, like a child not wanting to miss a second of his favorite TV show.

>>29397643

"I think you just look cute no matter what you wear," Amy says, giving Shei a squeezing hug.

>>29397618

"Hmmm," Amy contemplates, putting her hoof to her nose. "I was going to ask if you could teach me. But, that sounds like a lot of stuff to remember."

She then looks Shei in the eyes and puts her face close to his face. "Oh? You like 'wild animals' huh?" she asks quietly with lusty eyes.

Then, she backs up suddenly and stares off into space with a confused expression on her face.
>>
File: xavier_cc_110_pt1-08.jpg (86KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
xavier_cc_110_pt1-08.jpg
86KB, 1080x608px
>>29397674
Shei-Sher's agitation sets in like some dropped bricks when the laughter is at his expense "You- You're all slime. Literal scum of the earth. The god's were too occupied to carve bodies from the clay with you. I truly cannot tell if you slipped out of caves or were scrapped off tables."
>>
>>29397698
Trapper's head pops and gets goo on both Amy and Shei as he falls on the ground.
Flow and Vice both fall on the ground, now lost in hysterics as Trapper's now silent body starts regrowing his head.

>>29397710
Flow wipes a tear from his eye.
"Ahh, so the little pipsqueak has some harsh words at last!"
>"Would you look at that, big words from a tiny goat..."
>>
File: full.png (83KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
83KB, 700x456px
>>29397698
Shei-Sher melts in Amy's hug.

"Well Volkama is divising a lesson plan bu-" Shei-Sher suddenly falls on his back as Amy's face reaches closer to his "Amy.. we're in public."

When she backs up and spaces out Shei gets the chance to collect himself in relief and abject horniness
>>
>>29397724
"Bigger than you will ever learn. Read a book you cretin.".
>>
>>29397737
Vice furrows his brow and stands on his four hooves.
>"Well look who's talking, simpleton. I'd say that your "vast" library of knowledge is but an inconceivably minuscule smidgen of stored intelligence when compared to my century and a half of practical experience. Hark! The little one thinks he has the brains to stand on equal grounds as an adult who has experienced far more in the world!"
Now Flow is laughing hard, and rolling on the ground.
>>
>>29397751
Shei grimaces unamused "My apologies, I thought you were reading from a thesaurus. Using 3 syllable words do not substitute civility. Cretin."
>>
>>29397724

Amy literally shrieks when Trapper's head explodes. A look of abject horror is written on her face as she looks at the remains of kind-of-friend splattered on her hooves (and rest of her body). She is only able to stutter in horror.

However, he begins to regrow, and Amy grunts angrily. "I was so scared..." she mutters sadly, but also thankfully.

>>29397734

Amy blinks a few times. "That was... weird," she says contemplatively. "The tattoos have made controlling myself... different. Not really harder or easier. It's all more... instinctual. That's good for most things but.."

Amy trails off when she sees that Shei is clearly that special kind of uncomfortable. A smile creeps across her face again. "But, I think you're having the same problems I am," she laughs happily.
>>
>>29397766
>"And recycling the same insult shows a lack of a decent vocabulary, simpleton."

>>29397770
Using the memory of what Flow has made in the past, Trapper gives Amy a thumbs up as his head reforms.
>>
>>29397785

Amy marvels at the amazing spectacle of a hoofed creature giving a thumbs up.
>>
>>29397770
Shei-Sher quickly sits up right, covering his excitement and covertly adjusting himself. "Quiet you." He doesn't take kindly to having been noticed like that "Your only instincts are perversion." He says as he refocuses on repairing Mirror.
>>
>>29397785
"It;s funny how a piece of slime can live a thousand years but never learn how to shut up." so mad
>>
>>29397799

"That's not my ONLY instinct!" Amy objects.

She sits down next to Shei. "But..." Amy says, leaning forward and looking at Shei. She breathes deeply for a moment. "It IS an instinct. You know I have... emotional problems. As hard as this is for you..."

Amy pauses and laughs. "I think I deserve a little credit."
>>
>>29397805
>"I'm sure you'd love to not hear me prattle on about how idiotic your attempts at insults are, if you can even call these weak statements, 'insults.' They sound more like the whining cries of a babe, longing for the comfort of their crib."
>>
>>29397814
Shei-Sher pecks Amy on the cheek and then returns to his work "It can wait until we board the ship."

>>29397818
"yes, but you sound like a booger trying to be taken seriously."

Okay guys I gotta turn in for tonight. Goodnight.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.