[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #134

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 232

File: The BBEG Did Nothing Wrong.png (749KB, 2039x1377px) Image search: [Google]
The BBEG Did Nothing Wrong.png
749KB, 2039x1377px
"32 Point Buy Characters" Edition
Previous thread >>29260350
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia thanks to NoHooves for updating it

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time". New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times

>"N-now accepting b-bribes! P-pizza and ch-cheetos only!"
>>
>>29392670
First for plaguies the wise
>>
File: 1474047112063.jpg (170KB, 556x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1474047112063.jpg
170KB, 556x1437px
>>
File: 1474043476720.jpg (145KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474043476720.jpg
145KB, 822x1200px
>>
File: 1469006038908.png (932KB, 800x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1469006038908.png
932KB, 800x1117px
>>
DnDtwi sounds fun
>>
>>29394247
>>
>>29392670
>Makes a thread.
>Doesn't links it to the thread.
Like, I like you, JC, but you went full retard today.
>>
>>29394778
Thats not full retard
Im sure people are smart enough to check the catalog to see if a thread was already made
>>
>>29394695
>>29387608
>Days go by, and Trixie only feels more and more jittery as Valentine's Day creeps up around the corner.
>Trixie questions everyone about the note, but no one officially comes forward, and it's tantalizing Trixie in a way where she doesn't want to admit that she's desperate for the answer.
>This feeling is shaking her down, making her knees weak and her palms sweaty.
>She spends most of her time at home wondering who it was instead of practicing her performances.
>It's getting the best of her, that's the confession she needs to make.
>She's someone's fool.
>Someone who knows her at school.
>Someone who thinks Trixie is really cool.
>Maybe more than cool.
>The notion itself plagues Trixie's head and the girls can't stop moving around. The feeling is just too much.
>Trixie grunts to herself as she lies on the couch, trying to watch TV to distract herself.
>Feeling the moment sink in, the sweet heat of the moment.
>She twists and turns, starting to giggle at every commercial that would come on. Inserting more than enough character in to her commentary of everything she was watching, sort of making her life more like a sitcom where she's the most hilarious and versatile character that will crush this thing that happened at school.
>Trixie's going to crush this crush that she totally doesn't have on this person whom she doesn't even know the identity of.
>There's no way someone got under her skin that easily.
>Trixie races over to the kitchen and makes herself a giant bowl of cereal. In one of the mixing bowls, adds a shit ton of sugar to it and everything.
>Isn't this girl outrageous? Her life is just going so crazy right now, she's totally out of this person's league.
>Trixie starts jumping around with the bowl on cereal.
>It's spilling all over the carpet, but Trixie is too much of a cold hearted bitch to care. She's not swayed by feelings.
>Not at all.

>>29394778
>>29394827
Holy crap, you guys do everything cooler than Fingerbang's anons.
>>
>>29394827
You mean the five anons?
People don't do that in generals.
Posting a thread before 500 posts is also against the rules.
>>
File: Sonata Fanfic.gif (20KB, 452x329px) Image search: [Google]
Sonata Fanfic.gif
20KB, 452x329px
>>29394778
I think this is the third time I did this too
I've been a bit off the ball these past few weeks
>>
>>29394857
You got a pastebin for this story?
I like to read greentexts from the beginning
>>
>>29394985
He linked the other post here: >>29387608
>>
File: Pigments.gif (989KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pigments.gif
989KB, 500x500px
>>29394985
I'm afraid I don't have record of many of my stories since the holidays, since my rate of starting new stories has increased to like one new one every 3 or 5 days or so. But I can assure you that this post here >>29387608 is the very beginning of the one you're reading now because it is yet another new story I literally can't stop starting new stories lmao (send help). The post in this thread is only the second post so far into it. I'll try to add this to my pastebin as soon as I figure out how to organize everything I've recently written.
There will be something in http://pastebin.com/u/AlexanderGrey in due time.
>>29395041
Uh, yeah, this too.
>>
File: 1452012845090.png (4KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452012845090.png
4KB, 350x250px
>>
Im stuck in a hospital
Help me anons
>>
File: Captain America Never Gives Up.jpg (192KB, 631x951px) Image search: [Google]
Captain America Never Gives Up.jpg
192KB, 631x951px
>>29395984
Never give up Anon
>>
>>29396182
One question, I don't read comics anymore, Is Cap still salty at Punisher for existing?

>>29395984
Escape, Anon, you can do it.
It's actually ez pz to go away from a hospital
>>
>>29396336
The good news is I am probably fine
The bad news is I have to wear a heating pack over my right side of my face for the next week
But the best news is I feel like big boss
>>
File: Venom Bowie.jpg (435KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Bowie.jpg
435KB, 1080x1080px
>>29396465
>But the best news is I feel like big boss
Which one?
>>
File: Punisher Marine.jpg (215KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Marine.jpg
215KB, 900x1366px
>>29396336
In pretty much every comic I've seen he's always been salty with Fronk. I'd assume he still is in the latest arcs.
>>
File: 1478471162484.jpg (89KB, 680x621px) Image search: [Google]
1478471162484.jpg
89KB, 680x621px
>>29396465
>>29396494
>>
>>29396494
Venom because I didn't really lose my eye
>>
File: Not purple pleb.jpg (189KB, 719x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Not purple pleb.jpg
189KB, 719x1233px
Got bored and decided to take a peek here.
What is this green about Trix and why nobody told me before?
Spoonfeed me fags
>>
>>29396811
Read it, its by alexander grey
>>
>>29396811
Do you want a quick rundown?
>>
>>29397194
yes (?)
>>
>>29396811
That Trixie looks great!
>>
File: 1455348748060.png (114KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455348748060.png
114KB, 500x600px
>>
File: Trixie_ID_EG2.png (227KB, 330x936px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_ID_EG2.png
227KB, 330x936px
>>29397458
Okay, quick rundown on Trixie:

>Rothschilds bow to Trixie.
>In contact with aliens.
>Possess psychic-like abilities.
>Control france with an iron but fair fist.
>Own castles & banks globally.
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line.
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Trixiegrad will be be the first city).
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth.
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Trixie babies.
>Trixie is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of one girl who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with her.
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world.
>You likely have Trixiebots inside you right now.
>Trixie is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Trixie bunker in Wilkes land?
>She learned fluent French in under a week.
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Trixie. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Trix.
>Trixie is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society.
>In reality, she is a timeless being, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she's a benevolent being.
>>
>>29398839
Holy crap that sounds awesome
>>
Hey guys. Just finished the finale of this sci-fi Twixie story. Gonna post it during breaks from labwork, so updates might be a little slow, but yeah. Hope you enjoy it!

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/W0FZi8fG

>It’s been nearly a day’s worth of walking by the time you reach the ship
>Up close, it stretches above you like a snow-capped mountain, a huge jumble of jagged metal columns, bulkheads, and trapped snowdrifts
>There’s plenty of entrances to the structure, as the armor ruptured in dozens of locations from the crash, opening up giant gashes in its sides that lead deep into the winding mazes of the ghost-ship’s halls
>The world’s pale sun is already dipping down below the horizon, but the hues of sunset are turned to shades of gray by the rim of clouds above your head
>Less snow is falling now, but the occasional flake still finds its way into your face
>You’d probably have been hit by more, if not for Trixie continuing to catch them on her tongue
“Are you s-still eating those? Don’t they make you sick, after a while?”
>”Nope! Trixie feels great! Even though she is a little tired…”
“Oh, thank the nebulously-existent gods. C-can we stop for a bit?”
>”Right now? But we’re almost there!”
>Trixie sprints the last few meters to the ship, rapping her fist against a massive chunk of steel
>Judging from its roughly tubular shape, it looks like the barrel of a long-ruined weapon, probably a kinetics-cannon*
>>
>>29399231

*[Not a Trixie invention, as evidenced by how precise and practical it is. Kinetics-cannons use Expansive Repulser-Fields to accelerate and launch chunks of regular matter at near-light speeds, turning mundane chunks of rock or scrap metal into missiles that can blow a hole through twenty-meter-thick armor. They’re not used often, as they require a huge amount of power and ship-space, making them both slow to prime and easy targets for enemy bombers. But still, they definitely have their uses, as a few well-placed shots from them can reduce even capital ships to pulverized scrap.]

>You and Trixie take shelter inside the barrel, laying down the packs and resting against the curved walls
>She pulls a miniature heater out of her pack, activating it and placing it on the ground between the two of you
>It thrums and fizzles as its tiny fusion-cell battery gets to work, heating up tiny little thermo-coils to bathe you and Trixie in a warm yellow light
>Both of you scoot closer to it, sitting with your shoulders and hips pressed together and the heater near your feet
>For a few minutes, the two of you chew silently on the rations you brought, staring into the heater’s glow
“Trixie?”
>”Yo.”
“Is… is this ship the reason you’re here?”
>Trixie stares at you for a moment, blinking
>Then she hangs her head, the heater’s glow reflecting in her violet eyes
>”Yes,” she whispers
“Are you okay?”
>”Trixie is not hurt.”
“Yeah, but… are you o-okay? You know, being in this place?”
>Trixie has to think about that for a moment, but she nods
>”Trixie is okay. She doesn’t remember most of the other Trixies from this ship, anyway. She was too young.”
“H-how young?”
>Trixie stares at you
“S-sorry if that’s not okay to ask…”
>>
>>29399238
>”No! It’s perfectly okay. Trixie was just trying to remember. She thinks she was… seven, maybe? It’s been a long time.”
“Seven? Trixie, I’m s-so sorry…”
>You take ahold of her hand, giving it a (hopefully) comforting squeeze
>”It’s okay. She doesn’t really remember very much from before, so it really doesn’t bother her. Besides, this place is great! Trixie gets to find new places to explore every day!”
“Yeah, but… don’t you get lonely?”
>”Nope!”
“N-not even a little?”
>Trixie shakes her head, but you see her hesitating slightly
>”Trixie got used to being by herself a long time ago.”
“I’m s-sorry…”
>”Why do you keep apologizing to Trixie? This wasn’t your fault.”
“Yeah, b-but… it’s not fair.”
>”What’s unfair about it?”
“You deserved a b-better life than this.”
>”But Trixie told you, she’s very happy like this. She promises!”
>Trixie throws her arms around you, squeezing you against her chest like a child hugs their favorite toy
>”And she’s even happier, now that she has a friend!”

>When it comes time to sleep, you huddle close to Trixie, cuddling together in a heap, spreading your jackets out over you like blankets
>The heater gradually starts to lose power, and by the time morning arrives, the wintery chill has already begun to seep into your bones
>>
>>29399244
>You sit up from the hard metal floor, rubbing your head
“B-bleh…”
>Trixie is already up and dressed, pacing excitedly around the hollow gun-barrel
>”Morning, Twi!”
“H-hey.”
>”You excited? Trixie can’t wait to show you around the ship! She bets some of the ship’s phono-projectors still work! We could dig up some old TrixPods* and have a rave!”

*[Music storage devices, based on technology borrowed from Vinyl marauders. They’re unique in that, instead of holding a modular arrangement of music decided by the user, each one instead comes pre-loaded with every anime opening imaginable, along with nearly 10 terabytes of cheesy 90’s techno.]

“We’re n-not raving, Trixie. We need to f-find a way off the planet.”
>”Yeah, but… we don’t have to leave yet, right?”
“Yes, Trixie, we need to leave now. We b-barely have any supplies left. Also, I need to get back to the HST before they declare me legally dead and sell off everything I own*.”

*[Knowing the HST, this probably happened within ten minutes of you disappearing from the convoy. Still, you can hold out hope that your priceless Arch-Admiral Shimmer Fan Club decoder ring is still where you left it, right?]

>”Awwww… okay.”
>She hangs her head
>When you finally get ready, the two of you start walking back towards the rear end of the gun barrel where, back when it was operational, Trixie engineers would load crushed rock and scrap metal into the weapon’s expansion chamber
>Now, of course, the chamber is completely collapsed, leaving a ragged hole about twice your size open between the barrel and the gunnery deck
>The massive cylindrical walls carry the sound of each footstep away from you in reverberating echoes
>It feels a bit like being in the throat of a some huge, metal giant
>When you reach the torn section of the barrel, Trixie scrambles through the hole first, then extends a hand down to help you up
>>
>>29399270
>The gunnery deck is slanted downwards at a thirty-degree angle, and you have to hold tight to the various control consoles and servo-levers attached to the wall in order to keep from going tumbling down it
>Inside the ship, everything is pitch black, the only light coming from occasional narrow cracks in the ship’s armor, letting a little bit of the pale sun outside to shine in
>Trixie flicks on an emergency flashlight, guiding you deep into the maze of the ship’s hallways
>All around you, wind whistles through the shattered frame, sounding like a chorus of ghosts whispering at your shoulder
>Each footstep echoes deep into the craft’s belly, to the point where you’re sure that, if you were the kind of superstitious idiot who believed in vengeful spirits, you’d be pretty scared
>Good thing you’re not that kind of idiot, though; your FEDORA* training has insured you’d never believe in such fairy-tale nonsense

*[Firmly Educated Discipline On Reality Awareness, the special HST program for educating nascent or newly-recruited Twilights into the ways of the universe. It holds that only real, empirical, physical evidence matters, and anything that can’t be objectively proven through the scientific method is ultimately pointless conjecture, and also probably dumb.]

>Yep, your rationality ensures that you’re not the slightest bit scared, not even a little—
>”Echo!” Trixie shouts, grinning
“G-gah!”
>You jump behind her, cowering against Trixie’s back
“D-d-d-don’t do that! What if s-s-something hears us!?”
>”Hear us? Nothing’s gonna hear us!”
“Y-yeah, I know that! D-duh!”
>”Except for the skeletons. But that’s okay, they don’t have ears!”
“That’s… s-stupid! Skeletons aren’t even r-real!”
>Trixie just stares at you
“I m-mean, they are, b-but… we’re being s-s-stupid! I mean you’re b-being stupid!”
>Trixie places a hand on your shoulder, looking you right in the eyes
>”Twilight.”
>>
>>29399276
“W-what!?”
>”Trust Trixie. She knows skeletons. She promises, we’ll be safe.”
“That’s n-not what I’m talking… whatever.”
>You huff, pushing past her
“Let’s j-just get to a ship, so I can get out of this spooky place.”
>Trixie follows behind you, whistling, and with her arms crossed behind her head
“W-would you stop? Something’s gonna hear us!”
>”Trixie told you, skeletons can’t—“
“I’m n-not talking about skeletons! I’m talking about things that are real, and that’ll try to kill us!”
>”Oh, stop worrying. The only dangerous things that live around here are Icewurms. And they *hate* loud noises! Trixie knows that because—“
>Somewhere deep in the ship, something huge begins to shift, sending tremors through the entire metal structure
>Snow dislodges from the ceiling above you, drifting down onto your nose
“Trixie?”
>”Yes, Twi?”
“W-w-w-w-w-what does an Icewurm sound like?”
>”Well, kinda like that. But if it were an Icewurm, we’d probably hear a—“
>Her words are cut off by a low, unearthly hiss echoing down metal hallway
>It sounds more like wind whistling through frozen canyons or the howling of some forsaken wintery spirit than the noise a living creature would make
>Trixie’s face lights up immediately
>”Yeah! We’d hear something just like that”!
“R-run, you idiot!”
>You grab Trixie’s hand and take off down the hallway, despite having absolutely no idea where you’re going
>Unfortunately, you realize quickly just how bad of an idea that was
>>
>>29399285
>Both of your footfalls reverberate down the entirety of the ship, definitely alerting whatever might be down there to your position
>Immediately, the floor begins to shudder violently
>”Twilight! You’re going the wrong way!”
“I d-don’t care! We need to get out of here before—“
>With a titanic crash, the entirety of the hallway is rent apart, sending twisted metal flying in all directions
>You and Trixie are in pure free-fall for a moment, clinging desperately to each other to keep from being separated
“Aaaagh!”
>”Wooooo!”
>You hit and roll, landing on the ground in a heap of scrap
>Something huge crashes onto the ground near you, the impact making your teeth ache
>When you force your eyes open, you see that a huge hole has been torn into the side of the wrecked ship, letting the mid-afternoon sun stream down around you
>You and Trixie have found yourself in a massive hangar area, easily half a kilometer across and stacked with all manor of now-defunct Trixie weaponry and stationed warships
>Unfortunately, none of them are anywhere near small enough for you and her to fly by yourselves
>Nevertheless, they should make a good hiding place from… that
>The massive shape of what could only be an Icewurm crashes into the hangar, ripping through the ship’s metal struts as if they were paper
>It lands on the ground in a huge, glimmering coil of living ice, turning its face towards you
>The creature’s body — easily as long as the ship itself, if it were stretched out — is snakelike, composed of hundreds of interlocking crystals, and the face is a draconic visage of stone, ice, and glowing blue eyes
>Once again, the unearthly hiss escapes its jaws, chilling you to the bone despite the protection of your thermal suit
>”Awesome!”
“N-not awesome! Run!”
>>
>>29399293
>You grab Trixie’s hand again, sprinting towards one of the stationed warships
>They look like Illusion-class* vessels; nothing you’d ever be able to pilot, but if you can get the guns working…

*[Heavily armed and deadly quick, the Trixie Empire’s mainstay warships sacrifice armor in order to zip effortlessly around the battlefield, laying waste to targets with multi-linked hadron-barrage cannons.]

>Trixie, unfortunately, doesn’t want to cooperate
>She follows behind you in what could barely be considered a jog, staring at the massive creature
>The Icewurm regards you without much interest, lazily slithering towards you with its mouth open
>Jagged stone teeth glimmer beneath a sheen of frost, each capable of splitting you or Trixie in half with ease
>When you reach the docked battleship, you begin searching desperately for a way in
>Unfortunately, the ship is nearly the size of an ocean liner, and finding a front door isn’t exactly easy
“T-Trixie! Come on, help! D-do something!”
>The creature has you cornered, now; its massive size means that, even at a full sprint, you couldn’t hope to escape even the most lazy of strikes
“T-Trixie! Don’t you have any weapons?”
>The mention of weapons snaps Trixie out of her trance
>”Of course she does!”
>She reaches into her backpack and pulls out the toy katana
“I mean r-real weapons!”
>”Any weapon is a real weapon if you believe in yourself!”
“That’s n-not how any of this works!”
>”It is, and Trixie will prove it!”
>She strikes a pose with her sword, staring down the Icewurm
>”Foul creature! You think you can profane the resting place of Trixie’s friends? You think Trixie is a coward? A weakling? HA! Trixie is a pioneer! Trixie is an explorer! Trixie is a human, and she’s coming!”
>She charges, holding the sword above her head
>>
>>29399313
>”Trixie’s heart is big! It has hot blood!”
>Trixie reaches the Icewurm, and swings the sword against its crystalline body…
>It bounces off with a *pok* sound
>”Trixie likes to fight, too!”
>She swings the sword again, not even scratching the creature’s body
>”She likes to eat junk food! She likes to touch herself to hentai! She likes to watch the stars!”
>Trixie starts swinging like a madwoman
>The sword snaps in half, but she keeps beating the creature with the busted remains
>”This is a Trixie! This is what we look like! This is what we act like!”
>The Icewurm bends down, opens its mouth, and douses Trixie with a blast of its frigid breath
>Immediately, she falls to the ground, frozen solid
“No!”
>You start to run towards her, but the wurm bends down and scoops the frozen girl up in its mouth, beginning to crawl away towards wherever it’s made its nest
>As it crawls, its hide scrapes away the remains of one of the hangar walls
>Through the gash, you spy a line of Tiny Trix* craft, lined up and as primed to fly as they were when the ship crashed

*[Mainstay fighters of the Empire. So simple even a battle-crazed Trixie can pilot them.]

>You hesitate for a moment, staring at the ships
>The monster’s attention is entirely on Trixie now; you could hop in one of those and be offworld in less than five minutes
>But…
>Years from now, you’ll look back on this moment, and try to convince yourself that you didn’t really hesitate
>You’d never be so heartless as to think of leaving your friend behind, you’ll say to yourself
>But the fact is that, for a moment, you hesitated
>You maybe even took a wavering step towards the ships, tantalized by the prospect of a sudden escape
>But you can at least be proud that your hesitation lasted no longer than a moment
>As soon as you snap back to your senses, you turn on your heel and sprint after the monster
>>
>>29399331
>Its faster than you by far, and the difference in speeds and your own natural lack of athleticism soon lead to you falling behind, panting
>It’s going to eat Trixie!
>What do you do, what do you do, what do you do?
>Come on, Twilight, think!
>You’re not gonna let him kill her!

>You drop to your knees, closing your eyes as you rack your brain for a plain
>Come on Twilight, this is supposed to be what you’re good at…
>Every conversation with Trixie flashes through your mind
>Icewurms… loud noise… Lulamoon cruiser… soundsystem…
>That’s it!
>You jump to your feet, sprinting away from the Icewurm and towards the deeper parts of the ship

>The Lulamoon has its central control panel near its center, just like any sensibly designed ship would
>Your feet thunder across the metal gantry as you sprint inside, scanning for the sound system controls
>In the corner, you find a mixer nearly twice your height, covered in knobs
>Most of them are unmarked, except for a single one that reads BASS
>Beneath the bass button, there’s an aux cable already connected to a TrixPod
>You pick up the ‘pod and flick on the system
>By some miracle, there’s just enough power left in the generators for it to crackle to life
>You scroll through the song listing, finding the one that looks the loudest, and hit play
>…
>...and then you actually remember to switch inputs to the aux channel
>>
>>29399367

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6v51jfkmC0

>The song explodes out around you, blasting so loudly that your sure dozens of avalanches just occurred across the planet’s surface
>You clamp your hands over your ears
>The entire ship reverberates beneath the force of the bass, making you feel like you’re standing in the midst of an earthquake
>With a *crunch* that’s barely audible over the music, you hear the IceWurm charging towards you, tearing through hallways and armor like they’re nothing
>You run out to meet it, despite having pretty much no plan
>The two of you meet in the center of the hangar, where the Icewurm tears up to its full height, stretching a kilometer or more above you
>It unleashes a hiss that rivals the music in volume
>In doing so, though, it opens its mouth, and two objects drop from it
>The first is Trixie, who drops straight into a snowdrift, plopping safely down inside it
>The other is the broken half of the replica katana, which falls at your feet
>You pick it, facing the wurm down
>It bears down upon you, jaws open and howling, trying to crush you between its coils
>You meet its charge, running towards it with the katana
>The beasts mouth opens to swallow you whole, revealing an endless, frozen gullet
>You close your eyes and jump, praying you don’t end up as wurm food
>By some miracle of convenient physics, you land on the creature’s head
>A single hate-filled blue eye stares at you, registering no emotion other than cold, calculating hunger
>You stab the toy katana down into the eye
“That’s for h-h-hurting Trixie!”
>The creature thrashes, hissing in pain as it retreats away from you
>You’re thrown to the ground, tucking and rolling to avoid breaking every bone in your body
>The wurm rears up, its jaws stretching wide enough to swallow a starfighter, hissing loud enough to split your eardrums
>>
>>29399374
>This time, you know what to do
>You sprint away from the creature, taking advantage of its distraction
>The hallways fly by, and you find your footsteps syncing up to the beat of the music
>You throw yourself into the control room, sprinting for the controls
>The roof of the room is torn away, revealing a furious Icewurm
>It opens its jaws, stone fangs ready to crush you into bloody pulp…
>And then you crank the volume all the way up to 11
>The resulting sonic boom completely fries the speakers, along with your eardrums
>The Icewurm, though, gets it the worst
>A resounding *crack* fills the air as huge fissures run across its body
>With one final hiss, the creature rears up and thrashes as its body falls to pieces, splitting into thousands of crystal chunks
>You sink to your knees, your entire body shaking with exhaustion
>Then you remember…
“T-Trixie!”
>You jump to your feet, sprinting back into the hangar
>A very cold-looking, groggy Trixie is pulling herself out of the snow-drift, her hair still full of ice crystals
“Trixie! Y-you’re alive!”
>”Guh? Of course. Trixie is always alive. That’s why she’s the Trixie…”
>Trixie flops down, landing on her face
>”Bleh.”
“Ah! Here, c-come here!”
>You pick Trixie up in your arms
>She shakes her head, shivering slightly
>”What happened? Trixie remembers she was fighting really, *really* well, and then…”
>She frowns
>”That literal and also figurative snake must have cheated!”
“H-hah, he did. Otherwise, you totally would have won.”
>”Of course! Trixie is unbeatable!”
>>
>>29399387
>Suddenly, she gets all skeptical-looking
>”Wait a minute. If Trixie didn’t kill the wurm, then…”
>She notices the shards all around the two of you, then stares at you in awe
>You can’t help but blush a little
“I mean, I m-mostly just got lucky—“
>”Twilight, you’re amazing!”
>Trixie throws her arms around you, beaming
>You accept her hug, squeezing her against you
>Somehow, your face ends up inches from hers, so close you can feel her breath on your face
>And then it all seems to hit you: Trixie’s okay, you won, you’re alive, and you’re both going to be okay!
>So, maybe all that happiness, closeness and hugginess makes you overreact a bit
>Or maybe Trixie’s the one who started it; you honestly have no idea
>Because the moment you kiss Trixie, your mind goes blank
>The two of you break apart after a second, staring at each other
>”Uh… Twilight?”
“N-no! S-s-sorry, I didn’t mean to… t-that was too far! I j-just…”
>”You didn’t do that right.”
“H-huh?”
>”You didn’t kiss Trixie right! You gotta do it longer! She barely even felt that one!”
“What the h-hell are you talking about? That was f-fine!”
>”No! Try it again!”
“A-are you serious?”
>”Yes! Kiss Trixie again! Longer this time!”
“Uh… o-okay…”
>>
>>29399393
>You bend in, gingerly letting your mouth meet Trixie’s
>She angles her head, kissing you back
>Snow filters down through the filtered roof, drifting down in tiny little powdery waves to settle atop both of your shoulders
>It’s so romantic, so peaceful, so…
>Trixie jumps up and starts dancing
>”Trixie has a girlfriend! Trixie has a girlfriend!”
“S-shut up! I never said I was your—“
>”You kissed Trixie! That means you have to be her girlfriend now!”
“It d-does not! I m-mean, I still, maybe, wouldn’t mind b-being your… but… b-but those aren’t the rules!”
>”They are on this planet!”
“N-no! Just because you live here doesn’t mean you g-get to make the rules!”
>”Nope. But being your girlfriend does!”
“You’re…”
>”Trixie is what?”
“You’re… I’m…”
>You stand up, walk over to Trixie, and take ahold of her hand
“I’m s-so glad you’re okay, you idiot…”
>Trixie beams
>”Trixie is glad Trixie’s okay too! But she’s sad she didn’t get to see you beat the Icewurm. Trixie bets that was awesome!”
“It w-was. It really w-was. Now what do you say w-we get out of here?”
>You turn around to find the starfighters that can take you off-world
>The only problem is, they’re not there
>Well, they are… but they’ve been crushed beneath a chunk of Icewurm the size of a skyscraper
“O-oh…”
>You sink to your knees
“Oh n-no…”
>Trixie throws an arm around you
>”Hooray! You know what this means?”
“I’m n-never leaving?”
>”Yep! And that means…”
>She takes a deep breath, squeezing you against her chest
>”Sleepover part two!”
>>
>>29399399

>It’s half an hour past midnight, and the nightly snowstorm has started again
>Your legs still ache from climbing the ridge
>It was so difficult that you head to beg Trixie to carry you for the last kilometer or so
>Now, though, you’re stretched out on Trixie’s bed, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of steamed High-Temperature Chocolate Beverage in your lap, gently radiating warmth into your thighs
>The door to the shelter opens, and a very snowy Trixie bustles in
>”Trixie’s back!”
“H-hey…”
>She throws off her winter gear and jumps into the bed next to you
>”So? How’s it going, Trixie’s girlfriend?”
“I s-still have a name, you know…”
>Trixie shuts you up with a kiss, practically tackling you with her enthusiasm
>You wrap your arms around her waist, holding her while your mouths dance together
>She breaks away, smacking her lips
>”Oh! I should make some dinner!”
“It’s like one in the morning.”
>”Perfect dinner time!”
>She runs across the room, pulling out rations from the closet
>>
>>29399413
>”How’s the work coming along?”
>Trixie gestures to the notepad sitting open on the bed next to you
“It’s c-coming. I think I should be able to salvage enough p-parts from the Lulamoon to get my Shikune working. It should t-take a couple weeks of work, b-but…”
>”But what?”
>Trixie raises an eyebrow expectantly
>When you don’t answer, she crawls into bed next to you, wrapping the both of you in a blanket
>The shelter’s central heater kicks in again — probably triggered by the rush of cold air from Trixie opening the door — and douses the two of you in warm light
>Outside, the wind howls on and wave after wave of snow is piled up against the shelter’s tiny windows
>But inside, you and Trixie snuggle together, watching some gun-slinging skateboarding anime you can only describe as “radical”
“But…”
>You sigh
“I d-don’t mind if we take our time leaving.”

The End

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb7cNEpBQPI
>>
>>29393392
TrapLite and the non-canon threesome with TrapLight and Trixie will never continue
>>
>>29399431
They will. Once TreeTwi is done, that'll be next on the trapping block.
>>
>>29399418
glorious dykeshit
>>
>>29399434
T-thanks senpai

Best of luck with your physics thing.
>>
>>29399552
Good luck Jeff
>>
File: O M G O M G O M G.png (2MB, 1196x1400px) Image search: [Google]
O M G O M G O M G.png
2MB, 1196x1400px
>>29399418
Just started reading this; very good.
>>29394857
>These bowls of cereal become far too common for Trixie.
>She can't find the patience within herself to make anything else; the girl goes through box after box of cereal with thoughts buzzing around in her head.
>Her life... everything about it, has become a highlight.
>There's someone out there who needs to be made known, almost like the catalyst to an adventure.
>Now that the next day is warmer, Trixie takes a walk outside and goes around the block several times. Imagining the scenery being the setting to the beginning of a movie that just so happens to be her life literally right now lmao.
>Trixie starts imitating movie music to herself and imagining beginning credit sequences all around her, going so far to imagine the prestige of this imaginary movie in her head.
>The Tale of The Great And Powerful Trixie part 1: The Secret Admirer. This is the beginning of a twisting and turning adventure with bizarre attributes.
>Trixie lays out all of the characters in the movie's plot as she imagines the words "Executive Producer - Trixie Lulamoon" and "Director of Photography" on the side of the house on the corner of the block.
>She hums in a higher tone to immerse her mind into the flutes, violins, violas, piccolos and clarinets playing.
>Why has this become so interesting?
>On her way back to her house, Trixie notices a paper flying with the wind right across her path.
>It's sudden position and apparent presence is so poignant to Trixie that she simply has to pick it up.
>And it's as though someone perfectly planned this, sonething that deeply impresses Trixie.
>[Thingking bout me?] Says the message on the paper.
>Trixie gets light headed and damn near falls to her knees with a heavy blush invading her face.
>This movie just won all of the oscars for her.
>>
>>29399074
You fell for the bogpill meme.
>>
>>
>>29400435
dammit
oh well
>>
>>29402550
Mike "LGBT BBQ" Pence approves that degeneracy.
>>
>>29402798
Who doesn't love 'pizza'?
>>
>>29402810
I had a friend who didn't. He even went as far as to say that cold pizza was disgusting.
Emphasis on the had.
>>
>>29402826
I am not sure if you are an anon or a writefag

if you are just an anon then I will let you in on a secret the cold pizza debate caused a civil war with the writefags
we were split into different factions and the bloodshed was horrible
eventually the war ended and peace came but we lost a lot, for both sides
>>
>>29402862
I was right though.
>>
>>29403078
were you?
what side are you on?
>>
File: 20170122035339.gif (4MB, 640x529px) Image search: [Google]
20170122035339.gif
4MB, 640x529px
>>29398839
Just to point out, im none of the guys who replied

Your meme sounds like iceman btw so i invite you to go to the mother's point of start

Is she also a STAND user?
>>
File: 20170111_013608~01.jpg (167KB, 718x1073px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_013608~01.jpg
167KB, 718x1073px
>>29397651
Thats a Fluttershy
>>
>>29403078
>Eating frozen pizza out of the box before even heating it because "your body is at like almost 100 degrees anyways so it'll be warm enough in your stomach dude"
Do you really wanna have that argument again? Everyone will see how crazy it is. You were about as wrong as humanly possible and I am accurately representing your views.

Hot Pizza > Cold Pizza

Cooking was one of the first things to truly differentiate man from beast. It was not just control of fire—any enterprising ape could interact with a flame. It was ingenuity and nuance, skill, talent. Taming the elements of the world and creating something new. Fire was always a destructive element—whether in the hands of man or its own—but here was palate, here was advancement to new sensations and emotions for the sake of abstract pleasure: a first footstep towards Humean hedonism, to empiricism and Romanticism. An artistry burgeoning even in the desperation of pre-lingual survival.

Cold pizza is anti-critical thinking. It is luddism. Disrespect. It's a trashing of the sacred foundational precepts of rationality and reason, equivalent to going out in public without bathing—it shows a total lack of care for yourself or the people around you, putting your own degenerate self-destruction on a display brazen. Consuming cold pizza, one glamorizes a kind of nihilistic way of life that even Ivan Karamazov would blush at. This anti-life streak within the ideology of the so-called liberal youth is the exact same kind of thing Jack Chick tried to warn us about in regards to Dungeons & Dragons. A pollution of mind and soul, gnawing... A myopic decay of the utmost horror beckoned forth and embraced by a cult of death.

Then again, we can't really be surprised that you of all people would eat cold pizza. You also waifu Coco. And Trashwhinny. Your bad taste is colored with such pinpoint precision, one must assume it is not the terrible content but the Platonic Ideal of terribleness itself that gets you off.
>>
morning nst
>>
File: ............jpg (224KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
............jpg
224KB, 583x1508px
>>29403602
You also fell for the meme.
It's a /pol/ meme, by the way.
http://www.quickrundown.club/

>>29402862
>Writefriends arguing over pizza.
Well, it's like the oldest of arguments to have with someone so I am not surprised.

>>29404012
>Eating frozen pizza out of the box before even heating it because "your body is at like almost 100 degrees anyways so it'll be warm enough in your stomach dude
Now, that's retarded, but you are Ekwig, so I can't expect you to represent the actual argument of the opposing side in a fair way.

Cold pizza = Leftover pizza, which means it was cooked before hand but it was put in the fridge because no one wanted more pizza.

Now, I have read the rest of your pseudo-intellectual rant and I can agree that Jeff has bad taste, but cold pizza does not form part of it.

Also, I want to make a speech to any and all Chicagofags in this thread or just watching the catalog:
You are scum, do you know why you have the highest crime rate? Do you care? I know why. No, it's not because of gangs or "muh cops kill us". It's because of that disgusting shit you call pizza. Your people are tired of you lying to them even in pizza, the only thing that should, above all costs, be protected from degeneracy.

If you enjoy the monstrosity called "deepdish" and you are okay calling it a pizza I want you to do three things: 1), go to the balcony of the Trump Tower; 2), search for any group of antifa rioters; 3), and throw yourself to them. At least do something good for your country before you die.
>>
>>29404012
Simmer down, literal Trixie. Simmer down.
>>
File: 1486086290011.jpg (20KB, 157x310px) Image search: [Google]
1486086290011.jpg
20KB, 157x310px
>>29405753
>>
>>29405304
>Literal Trixie
I'm not autistic at all, never even been formally diagnosed, you can ask my psychologist. I just happened to play an autistic little girl in 3 of the 4 games you've DM'd.

>>29404784
I've never had a Chicago "pizza". Have you had Nebraskan pizza? It's Hawaii'an pizza, but with cream cheese all over it. And Communism.
>>
File: O M G.png (1MB, 940x990px) Image search: [Google]
O M G.png
1MB, 940x990px
>>29400017
>Trixie begins to tremble, letting the paper shake in her hand.
>Her heart races, her eyes go glazed with bliss.
>The girl shudders and visible shivers as she stands there.
>Stands there for only a second.
>Trixie can't stop her legs from giving way; she drops to her knees.
>Biting her lip and making quiet grunting sounds to herself.
>Shivers assault her spine, her fingers still tremble with some sort of overwhelming delight.
>She NEEDS to know who this person is.
>Trixie lies down on the ground, and in a fit of playful excitement, she crawls all the way back over to her house and up to her room. Staying on the floor.
>Rolls around on the carpet with her arms and legs stretched out.
>Trixie sniffs the paper several times, sighing loudly in a low voice.
>She hugs herself and imagines someone with that super versatile stealth doing it.
>She doesn't even know whether or not this person is actually hugging her.
>These levels of stealth are unheard of; Trixie didn't see a SINGLE person outside.
>This thought is what makes Trixie's body heat up, her mind swim and her heart thunder in her chest.
>This is already the best Valentine's day she's ever had, and the holiday itself hasn't even come yet.
>At least not outside of Trixie's fluffy little world right now, the one where she brushed herself up against the carpet and feels the softness of her arms hold herself.
>After a few minutes, Trixie makes it up to her bed and starts to think up poems to herself.
>What if this person is making her poems right now?
>Trixie knows that they might as well know everything about her. She squeals at the thought.
>Getting under the covers and closing her eyes, even though it's the middle of the afternoon and she should be at school right now.
>Trixie hears a noise in her room.
>Could it be?
>>
File: Retardedness.jpg (56KB, 957x540px) Image search: [Google]
Retardedness.jpg
56KB, 957x540px
>>29406503
Never had that, but at least it can be called a pizza, though the Communism must feel pretty sour on the palate.
Hawaii'an pizza is only for the patricians. Plebs can't and won't ever be able to appreciate it.
>>
>>29404784
>/pol/len may may
you can stop anytime
>>
File: 1485614436047.jpg (44KB, 273x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485614436047.jpg
44KB, 273x458px
>>29406994
>Telling someone to stop.
You are just asking for it, f a m.
>>
>>29407493
I want that mug
>>
>>29408346
I want that twilight
>>
File: 1486088056736.jpg (12KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1486088056736.jpg
12KB, 191x263px
>>29407050
I am ready, baby

bring it on!
>>
>>29408611
Now you are actually asking for it, so it's boring.
>>
File: 1485341578969.png (107KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1485341578969.png
107KB, 355x369px
>>29408655
You're not fun
>>
File: Total coincidence..png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Total coincidence..png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>29409748
>>
>>29409603

That is very cute! Where is that from?
>>
>>29409804
no idea
but try looking it up on derpibooru
>>
File: Oh, right....png (1B, 486x500px)
Oh, right....png
1B, 486x500px
>tfw you've been too busy dealing with your own stupidity and other hobbies to write about lesbians.

Finally sat down for five minutes and wrote. Minor Midnight Sparkle vs the World update later today.
>>
>>29412201
>Two illegal alien horses do it while wearing lab coats while being in a humanoid form!
>One night only! On the Orgy Planet!
>>
>>29412422
Ill take tickets for free
>>
>>29412925
three not free
>>
>>29412925
Not for free, you also don't get to bring friends.
>>
File: Inferno Witch.png (1B, 486x500px)
Inferno Witch.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29413087
>you also don't get to bring friends
>>
File: maniac_cop_poster_01.jpg (55KB, 415x512px) Image search: [Google]
maniac_cop_poster_01.jpg
55KB, 415x512px
>>29262916
>You can hardly believe your eyes or your ears
>”GIVE YOURSELVES UP! YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST!”
>They found you
>Bulk Biceps lumbers back as you climb to your feet and stare up at the police chopper, its blinding light shining down
>A low grumble erupts from Bulk’s mask as he stares you down
>”I suppose that’s enough for now. That luck of yours is going to run out soon...”
>The Demon’s voice resounds inside your head over the wail of police sirens and helicopters
“Hold on! This isn’t over!”
>You raise a bloodied stump at him, only to fall back to a knee as blinding pain flashes through your slowly healing body
>The Demon chuckles
>”What’s the rush?”
>A fierce gust of wind and a flurry of snow blows in as he marches away
>As you flinch at Bulk’s shambling frame, Indigo's voice bursts from your mouth
“Bulk wait! Don’t go!”
>Indigo cries out for him, but it’s too late
>The searchlight of the police chopper inexplicably burns out, shrouding you in darkness
“Son of a bitch!”
>You force yourself back onto your feet again, most of your wounds having healed
>”Fuck fuck FUCK!”
>Indigo curses as you look over your shoulder
>The gleam of your red eyes catches sight of figures storming over the frosty park grass
>They carry rifles and are clad in black armor
“Time to go!”
>You turn your back and sprint through the park tunnel that Bulk had emerged from as Indigo continues to swear
>”Damnit Shiney, why did you have to get Bulk involved! He’s just a—“
“Let’s talk about this when we’re not being chased by fucking SWAT teams!”
>You reach into your ragged jeans and pull out a pocket pistol, the only weapon you currently had on hand
>It wasn’t going to be enough, but you weren’t really looking to stay and fight anyway
>After what happened a few weeks back in the parking garage, the last thing you wanted to do was kill more cops
>>
File: Police Sirens.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Police Sirens.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>29413563
>Emerging out of the tunnel brings you fairly close to the edge of the park, where the blue and red flashers of several squad cars are flaring
>You continue sprinting on, only to skid to a halt as another chopper’s searchlight races by
>Ducking behind a tree, the searchlight barely misses you
>”Every freaking cop in the city must be here!”
>After that stunt you pulled at Club Zero, you wouldn’t be surprised if Indigo was right
>With the police swarming in from all directions, it almost seems like there’s no escape
>”Sniper.”
“Eh?”
>You peer down at your shoulder, where a few bright red dots glow
“…”
>”MOVE!”
>A barrage of bullets tear apart the tree where you once stood
>Once more, the blinding light of a police chopper catches you, lighting the way for your attackers
“Damnit!”
>You raise your pistol and fire a few blind shots at your pursuers whilst running
>”Dude look out!”
>Reaching the perimeter of the park brings you face to face with as many as a dozen cops, their guns trained on you as they take position behind their cars
“GET OUT OF MY WAY!”
>There is no call for surrender, no Miranda rights are read on your part
>Every officer there opens fire as you charge their barricade
>”AAAAAHHH! JUST KILL THEM!”
“NOOOO!"
>An officer blasts a bullet directly into your face as you shove him aside, his body denting the door and breaking the window of a parked squad car
>A swipe of your hand is enough to backhand another officer to the ground while a kick to the gut sends another officer reeling onto the hood of his car
>For a single moment, you feel overcome with rage and compelled to give into Indigo’s demands
>And yet, you’re just barely able to stave off the rage of Energy X
>You run off into the city, leaving a trail of your own blood in your wake as the chopper gives chase
>>
File: Indigo Zap Day Clothes.png (294KB, 1179x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Indigo Zap Day Clothes.png
294KB, 1179x1836px
>>29413598
>The park is long behind you by the time you’ve regained your wits
>”h-Hey Shining?”
>Exhaling, you look about and find yourself hugging the wall of an alleyway
>”I really fucking hate these guys.”
“They… they must know it’s us.”
>”What?”
“It’s gotta be more than Club Zero. They know we’re responsible for killing those 6 officers.”
>”Shit! So now it’s a manhunt?”
>Indigo appears by your side, her face contorted into a feral snarl
>”I saw we drop another six, make it a dirty dozen!”
>You sneer at her
“Yeah, just kill every poor bastard they throw our way."
>”Why the fuck not!? It’s been working!”
>The two of you look as if you’d tear each other apart, just like old times, when the roar of the chopper rears its ugly head
>”DROP YOUR FIREARM AND PUT YOUR HANDS AGAINST THE WALL!”
>Yet another searchlight falls on you
“Fuck off!”
>You raise your pocket pistol and open fire
>The bullets plink off of the chopper before a lucky blast extinguishes the light
>Knowing they would close in on you soon, you take off once more down the alleyway
>"Let's try the firescape, we can make it to the rooftops!"
"One of the choppers could see that."
>”Then where to?"
>If going up wasn't an option, then…
“The sewers!”
>You stumble to a halt in front of a steaming manhole
>Lifting the cover up with one hand, you look down into the abyss below
>”There he is!”
>Several officers round the corner ahead and spot you
>Raising the manhole cover, you block several bullets before tossing it at them and hopping down
>The overwhelming stench hits you before your feet splash through the knee high waste and touch the ground
>”Fucking disgusting.”
>Though it is pitch black dark down here, your eyes manage to light the way as you take off down the sewers
>>
File: Chicago Sewers.jpg (147KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago Sewers.jpg
147KB, 850x565px
>>29413625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyqVovQemQ
>Slowed down by the cold muck, you force yourself onward before climbing onto a dry ledge
>Bloodied, battered, and covered with waste, you begin to wonder once again just how much more you can take?
>You were shot up pretty bad back there, so much so that you nearly went berserk again
>Even so, those cops couldn’t hurt you like Richie did
>Maybe you really could’ve just killed them all, but that’s something you don’t want to dwell on
>”Where are we going?”
“I… I don’t know. Just gotta keep…. putting more distance.”
>Exhausted, you hang your head low and sigh
>From the side of your peripheral vision, you see Indigo frowning down at you
>”Just let me handle it. Let me take control and we’ll get rid of them.”
>You shake your head
“I don’t want another massacre.”
>”What about all those gangsters back at Club Zero? Don’t tell me that wasn’t a massacre.”
“That… that was different. They fucked me, they went after Cadence. These cops are just doing their job.”
>”Bullshit, you said it yourself. They’re out for our blood."
>She rolls her eyes as the blare from a flashlight begins to crawl around the corner
>”They’re coming…”
>Gritting your teeth, you glance around before spotting a small tunnel down in the muck
>Dropping down into the sewage water, you rush into the tunnel
>”I think I heard something. Over here!”
>Unfortunately, you find that the tunnel has been caved in
>It's a dead end
>”This is it man.”
“God damnit."
>It almost seems like the world just wants you to tear these people apart
>Indigo chuckles into your ear as you slide your back against the wall
>”Sucks to be them.”
>You feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand as the footsteps draw closer
>Raising your pistol, you grit your teeth and rush out into the open
>>
File: Terminator Arrival.png (572KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator Arrival.png
572KB, 1280x688px
>>29413656
>Your eyes widen as a miasma of light surrounds you
>Before you can squeeze the trigger, an explosive blast of noise deafens you
>Pain shoots up your back and causes your entire body to spasm
>The firearm in your hand disintegrates into ashes whilst what remains of your ruined shirt is reduced to nothing
>Opening your mouth to shout in horror, this all suddenly ends
“URF!”
>You drop to your knees onto what feels like a warm stone floor
>Temporarily blinded, you see nothing save a flash of light in your eyes while you rub at your face
>”What the fuck!? Where are we?”
>Grunting, you run a hand over your shoulder as you begin to stand and find that you are missing your helmet…. and your clothes
“Did I black out?”
>”No, I would’ve remembered if you did”
>”You’re a very lucky man.”
>Your body grows rigid
>As vision returns, you see that you are standing in the middle of a small chamber lined with bookshelves, torches, paintings, and other stranger archaic looking devices
>Looming over you is a man you might not have recognized if not for his rough voice and his fierce glare
“Tirek!”
>Neither the frail old man nor the fierce monstrous centaur from before, Tirek stands before you in the guise of a tall and healthy looking old man in a dark business suit
“What the Hell is this?! How did I get here!?”
>”And where are your clothes?”
“And where are my clothes?!”
>Tirek scoffs at you and points down at the stone floor you stand upon
>You look to your feet and see that you are standing in the middle of a chalky white pentagram
>”Any material possessions you had on you were disintegrated by my summoning ritual”
“Summoning ritual?”
>Stepping out of the pentagram, you stare down at your steaming hot skin as it slowly heals itself of its burns
“What the Hell are you talking about? Where am I?!”
>>
File: Human Tireks.png (3MB, 2300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Human Tireks.png
3MB, 2300x2400px
>>29413685
>Tirek sneers as you stomp toward him
>”You’re in my home Shining Armor, or what’s left of it."
>As you get up in his face, Tirek waves a hand in front of his nose
>”You reek of shit. Please, don’t touch anything.”
“You…. you’ve been watching me? Spying on me with your magic?”
>Tirek rolls his eyes
>”Bah, Sunset asked me to use my magic to check up on you from time to time. I saw you running through the streets and diving into the sewers like a madman, so I took action.”
“How long have you been watching me? What have you seen?”
>The old warlock snorts at you
>”I have better things to do than to constantly watch over you.”
>”Says the all-powerful NEET.”
>His glare slowly morphs into a grin
>”You seem worried. Afraid I saw something you’d rather keep secret?"
>You glare at him as he chuckles
“I don’t know what Sunset saw in you, but don’t think I’ve forgotten what happened between us.”
>”Oh yes yes, I’ll NEVER forget."
>”Hey…”
>Indigo pops up by your side and waves her hand in front of his face as he continues to snicker
>”Heh, just checking.”
>She disappears as Tirek resumes his glare
>”Now then, the next time you see my apprentice you can let her know that I’ve been quite a lot of help. This should be evidence enough of my…. reformation.”
“Reformation?”
>You had nearly forgotten the reason why you let Tirek live in the first place
>Sunset believed in her old master, and to her credit he did just help you escape from the Law
>”Hmph, maybe this will be enough to get her out of my hair for a while."
>Tirek turns his back on you and takes a seat at his desk beside an old tome lit by candlelight
>”You may leave now.”
“… fine.”
>”Forgetting something Champ?”
"Hm?"
>"Heh, doesn't it feel a little drafty in here?"
>You blush as Indigo chortles
“Son of a…. you got any spare clothes?”
>>
File: Gilda BBSA.png (34KB, 778x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Gilda BBSA.png
34KB, 778x1177px
>>29413713
>Tirek looks up from his book and sighs
>”I have a change of clothes in my drawers over there, as well as some cash and a phone. Take it and get out."
>He begins to grumble to himself, and you leave him be
>As you dig through his drawer, you mutter a thanks and fish out some dress clothes
>Checking the spare phone of his, you see that it’ll be dawn soon
“What a night.”
+++
>The sun’s rays reach out across the horizon as you emerge from the taxi
>You wear a black suit a size too big, you stink of sewage and blood, and every bone in your body aches, but at least you’re home
>Trudging over the frosty grass, you reach the front door only to remember that your keys were disintegrated
>After a short sigh, you knock
>A few moments later, the door unlatches and creeps open a sliver
>”Shining?”
>You come face to face with Gilda’s golden eye
>”What the fuck happened?”
“Richie was an interesting guy.”
>She opens up the door and relaxes, revealing the Uzi in her hand
>”What’s with the monkey suit?"
“Don’t ask.”
>You step inside and close the door before laying eyes on her freshly bandaged arm
>Gilda notices your stare and chuckles
>”Your ex fixed me up. She left the bullet in though, said it’d be safer instead of taking it out.”
>She gives you a wide smile whilst displaying her arm
>”I get to live the rest of my life with a hunk of lead stuck in me, how about that?"
“Cadence, she’s alright?”
>”Hm? Oh yeah, she’s over in the kitchen.”
>You run a hand through your hair
“Thank fucking God.”
>She gives your shoulder a light punch and smiles
>”Hey, I think I’m gonna go ahead and pass out.”
>Raising your head, you smile at her
“Sleep all you want, you earned it.”
>”Damn straight I did.”
>Gilda suppresses a yawn whilst walking up the stairs
>”I guess I take back what I said about her definitely dying and all.”
“Told you Gilda could handle it.”
>>
>>29413764
>Staring down the hall, you linger for just a moment before pushing onto the kitchen
>Sunlight peers in through the window on a woman sitting at your table
>She leans back into her seat with her eyes closed and her hands clasped around a mug of coffee
“Morning Cadence.”
>Her eyes flip open and the two of you stare at one another
>Slowly, she adopts a smile
>”Good morning Shiney.”
>A part of you really thought you’d never see her again, not after the way you broke up with her
>”Coffee?”
>Indigo’s suggestion sounds like a damn good one to you
>Turning away, you walk over to the coffee pot and pour yourself a cup
>You feel like you'll need it
>”I’m sorry.”
>Still silent, you take your coffee you walk over to the table and sit across from her
>She continues to smile, but she won’t look you in the eye
>”You’re not a monster.”
“…”
>You stare down at your coffee
>”And I’m sorry I’ve been avoiding you so much. I just… I never thought when we got back together that it would be like this."
>Raising your mug of coffee to your lips, you pause and let her words bounce around in your head
“I never wanted any of this for you either but…”
>The mug of coffee shakes in your grip as you lower it to the table
“… but I still wanted us to be together. I wanted it to work out. I loved you.”
>You lift your head up and look straight at her
“I still love you.”
>Cadence’s eyes widen
>”Heh, knew it!”
>You sigh and run a hand through your hair before setting it down on the table
>To your shock, it’s only a moment later that Cadence lays her hand atop yours
>”m-Maybe we could try again?”
>Her hand is soft, and her touch warms your cold skin
“Cadence…”
>>
>>29413829
“… no.”
>Her smile crumbles as remove your hand from hers
“Listen, it’s not safe for you here anymore, and I can’t promise I’ll be able to save you the next time something like this happens.”
>Cadence raises an eyebrow
>”What are you saying?"
>You raise your mug and down some of your lukewarm coffee before explaining your plan
“I’ll let you stay here for a while, it’ll be safer here with me and Gilda and— "
>"And Midnight?"
>"a-and it’ll be safe. But you can't stay here forever. You have to leave town.”
>She scowls at you
>”Leave town? This is my home, I can't just leave!"
>You scowl right back at her
“When we were in the Everfree, you begged me to run away with you. You didn't care about this place then.”
>Her scowl dissipates
>”I wanted to start over some place new… but with you.”
>Her frown hits you like a punch to the gut
“Cadence... gah, listen. I just learned a little while ago that I’m going to inherit some money. Just tell me how much you'll need and I’ll give it to you.”
>”However much I… dear god.”
>She buries her face into the palm of her hand
>”It’s like a divorce.”
>”Heh”
>You continue to sip your coffee as the kitchen falls quiet
>Now you would have to get a hold of Harshwhinny and convince her to let you dip into your father’s savings, but after last night’s exchange you didn’t think it would be too much trouble
>“Shining, is there something you’re not telling me?”
“Hm?”
>”Is there another reason why you’re doing this? Why you want me out of your life so bad?”
“….”
>Your thoughts drift back to Sweet Apple Acres as the scent of apples fill your nostrils
“I think it’s just for the best if we moved on.”
>”…. fine.”
>You get up from your seat and walk over to the coffee pot
>As you pour yourself a second cup, Cadence says something that stops your heart
>”I want to talk to Twilight.”
>>
File: Scilight and Cadence.png (544KB, 840x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Scilight and Cadence.png
544KB, 840x1380px
>>29413872
>Be Twilight Sparkle
>”Twiley?”
>A woman’s voice calls your name
>”You should wake up sweetie. You don’t want to miss school do you?”
>Your eyes flutter open as you raise your head off the pillow
>In the dark of your room sits a figure on your bedside
>”Good morning.”
“Cadence?”
>She smiles down at you
>”It’s been a while hasn’t it?“
“Cadence!”
>Her eyes widen as you bolt up and embrace her
>”t-Twiley?!”
>You briefly wonder if you're dreaming as you snuggle into her soft chest
“I missed you~”
>Cadence tenses up, but slowly her arms wrap around and hug back
“What are you doing here?”
>”Well, it’s a long story but… hmph.”
>Disentangling, you look up at her
>There’s a shiny bruise on her cheek
“Did something happen? Hey wait... a-are you and Shiney back together?”
>A hopeful smile creases across your face
>”No.”
>The smile disappears as quickly as it came
>”Your brother is letting me stay here for a little bit, for my safety.”
“Your safety?”
>She nods her head
>”I’m sure this is a lot to take in, but… but why don’t I explain over breakfast. Would you like me to make you something?”
>You scratch the side of your head
“s-Sure…”
>”Omelettes?”
>You nod
>”OK.”
>Cadence bends down and plants a kiss on your forehead before opening the shades and letting a burst of sunlight into the room
"Gah!"
>She chuckles and exits the room as you shield your eyes
>Sitting in silence, your mind begins to race
“Cadence, did Shiney ever tell you about… Treehugger?”
>You glare down at your sheets as you remember the strange woman that helped him before
“Bleh!"
>Never have you felt so happy and so confused at the same time
>Cadence is back, and yet things are clearly not alright
>Still, you can’t also help but wonder if now there’s a chance
>A chance that the woman you had long looked up to as an older sister might stay in your life
>Beside your brother
>>
File: Not all Heroes wear Capes.jpg (133KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
Not all Heroes wear Capes.jpg
133KB, 900x700px
>>29413914
And that's all I got for now folks! Hope ya'll enjoy
>>
File: O.png (1MB, 940x1092px) Image search: [Google]
O.png
1MB, 940x1092px
>>29406627
>Trixie lies down, peeking out of the covers, wondering how this secret admirer could have followed her home so easily.
>How they even found a way into her house after she locked the door.
>this person is good; REALLY good.
>Trixie is absolutely flattered that they have such an interest in her. Maybe they can teach her their secrets after a little... fun time.
>Maybe even during it.
>A few excited giggles escape Trixie as she peers around her room.
>No one is to be seen, but they're definitely in here. Trixie feels herself becoming enamored.
>Very... VERY... enamored.
>The intensity of the moment radiates through her body, shaking Trixie out of the covers with a goofy smile on her face.
>She slinks out of the bed and creeps around her room in a cartoonish fashion, searching for the welcomed intruder.
>"Trixie heard you were stalking her." Trixie begins in a breathy, expressive voice. "You have a skill only a fellow illusionist like Trixie can recognize. She applauds your skill. She... admires your skill."
>Trixie's breathing starts to become shaky, and she continues creeping around her room humming more music to herself.
>Pretending this is the best scene of the movie.
>The scene where she meets her... lover. Even though she's totally not taken in by their charming abilities at all. No, not at all!
>Trixie's simply... impressed.
>Really really impressed.
>This secret admirer remains hidden from view. Trixie can't find anyone anywhere.
>Only becoming more and more enthusiastic with the current chain of events.
>Until...
>Trixie's secret admirer makes herself VERY apparent to the girl.
>Standing right in front of her.
>Now exchanging nervous, blushing glances with her admirer, Trixie gazes straight into the mirror.
>Gazing into those beautiful purple eyes.
>The eyes of a girl who snuck that note to her, went home with her, followed her every entranced twist and turn all the way up to this musing moment.
>"Hey there, sweetheart."
>>
>>29413951
Very good update. I did indeed enjoy.
>>
>>
File: 1486346683371.jpg (188KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486346683371.jpg
188KB, 674x1024px
>>29396582
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle vs. the World.png (2MB, 1500x1701px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle vs. the World.png
2MB, 1500x1701px
>>29412415

>Granted, not outside of the planet, but perhaps a few continents away.
>Maybe Prance; keep them occupied until you could come up with an actual plan.
>All you know is chucking them to Equestria is out of the question, as well as the idea of ripping a portal to Equestria at all.
>The last thing you needed was Twilight's counterpart having a reason to get involved in this mess your situation was quickly turning into.
>You fucking hate this.
>During most of the day you had thoughts of what you would be doing that night, if not your anger at Twilight, to serve as a welcome distraction.
>Yet with your newfound freedom at night, coupled with the issue of the Dazzlings, you're now constantly impatient and ready to take action.
>Talk to Sunset, get rid of the Dazzlings one way or another, and fix this mess you got yourself into.
>Then... you'd figure the rest out when you could.
>Probably try to work out getting your own body and cutting yourself off from your purple host.
>The rest of Gym class is still a slog that no amount of theorizing on getting your own body can dull, so you pick the conversation up again as Twilight heads into the showers.
"At least tell Applejack after class. She's probably going to be the most accepting, since she has a habit of being able to tell when someone's lying."
>Okay, so you were definitely showing favoritism for Applejack at this point, but she was the only one who you probably could converse with without worrying about all of the girls bringing the hammer down on you.
>That, and she was also smart enough to not use her massive amounts of strength against you in fear of hurting Twilight, possibly even be convinced to leave you be if you played it right.
>Twilight doesn't respond, but the slight incline of the head is enough to know she got the message, possibly even agreed with you.
>A small smile graces your lips, the feeling of contentment only magnified when she steps beneath the warm water.
>>
>>29400017
I remember doing that when I was younger.
Except the movie was pretty "crawling in my skin" tier.
>>
File: I'MNOTSUREIFI'MOKAYWITHTHIS.jpg (514KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'MNOTSUREIFI'MOKAYWITHTHIS.jpg
514KB, 1200x900px
>>29415878

>Sadly all good things must come to an end, and Twilight is clean and dressed in the span of a few minutes.
>Applejack is too, and you can already tell how this is going to play out.
>The bearer of Honesty tries to be nonchalant about it, taking her sweet time and making sure she has everything, even working on homework for a bit since Gym is basically over in all but the bell ringing, but you can see the ruse.
>Really, you didn't expect Applejack of all people to attempt to be subtle about anything, let alone waiting for the locker room to empty out so that she could corner Twilight and get some answers.
>You only know so because it's so blatantly obvious from the occasional glances at Twilight you catch through her eyesight.
>It's cute, in a way that shows the complete lack of anything regarding subtle from the farm girl's attempts.
>Even Twilight notices it, as you can feel the concern and worry so heavily off of her you swear you can taste it.
>You even go so far as to stick your tongue out, just to test it.
>Thankfully you aren't assaulted by raw emotions or pure salinity, so that was nice.
>"Twi... what's goin' on?"
>Focusing back on Twilight's senses again, you find that the two are the only ones in the girls' locker room, Applejack having tossed on her backpack and stepping in front of the purple teen before she could clear the door.
>Twilight's biting her lower lip so hard you're pretty sure she's about to start bleeding, so you speak up.
"Twilight, what's the worst Applejack could do to you, honestly?"
>Your host gulps, and when she speaks, it's with an obvious stutter.
"W-Well... I... u-um..."
>Applejack sighs, putting a hand on Twilight's shoulder, which gets a flinch out of her.
>The farm girl holds her ground, looking your host dead in the eye.
>"Sugarcube, whatever's goin' on, ah'm not gonna judge ya for it. Just..."
>Applejack sighs.
>"Twilight, please don't lie to me about this. I'm worried about ya."
>>
File: The most OP pony to ever exist.png (2MB, 3107x3473px) Image search: [Google]
The most OP pony to ever exist.png
2MB, 3107x3473px
>>29392670
What is the context of that image?

Sci Twi, Best Twi, Trixie, Sunset, Starlight, and Moondancer doing nerdy shit?
>>
File: Nervous Habit.gif (2MB, 429x458px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Habit.gif
2MB, 429x458px
>>29415919

>For once, you don't try to push your violet host, even if you're practically ready to start yelling at her to get it over with.
>A frown forms on your lips.
>You have some level of self control, and you are NOT going to let the underlying irritation in Twilight's head dictate what you do.
"M-Midnight."
>One of Applejack's eyebrows quirks up.
>"Beg 'pardon?"
>Knowing she can't stop now, Twilight starts explaining, and the longer she goes on, the faster the confession starts tumbling out.
>our lips twist from a frown into a smirk.
"M-Midnight Sparkle. Sh-She's still in my head, but... s-she's... not trying to take over again. She helped me out when I was having nightmares, and we started talking in my dreams, but since I woke up we've been going from talking to fighting to talking again and she's reacting to things so quickly I can't keep up and Sunset barely knows what's going on and... and..."
>Your smirk dissolves when you feel a few stray tears running down your host's face.
"I-I don't want to lose anyone, Applejack. Not you, or Sunset, or Rainbow Dash, OR Midnight. I have friends, real friends, and a g-girlfriend. I finally stopped having nightmares since the Friendship Games, and now my literal inner demon is trying to be a better person."
>It takes a moment for you to realize you're not entirely disgusted with Twilight's admission of fear.
>You're more concerned about the fact that she cares, though you hate to admit it.
>Sure, you still didn't want to 'die' and fade back into her emotions, repressed or otherwise, but with how things have been today...
>Your hands start wringing themselves before you're even fully aware what you're doing.
"Fuck..."
>Your violet host winces at your curse, or maybe it's the fact that Applejack has taken her hand off of her shoulder and taken a step back.
>"That's... that's a lot to take in, sugarcube."
>Rolling your eyes, you fold your arms across your chest, even if you know neither of them can see you.
>>
>>29414315
What?

>>29415943
>What is the context of that image?
Are you legit autistic?

Also, sorry Midzek.
>>
File: FuckBruh.png (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
FuckBruh.png
1MB, 1280x853px
>>29415981

"Try going from acting on pure instinct and emotion to actually having self control..."
>Twilight doesn't respond, either not hearing you or too focused on Applejack.
>The blonde-haired teenager drums her fingers against her crossed arms, thinking for a moment, before she lets out an even sigh.
>"Does Sunset know?"
"Y-Yeah."
>"The other girls?"
>Twilight winces.
"N-No. You're the first person I told."
>"Why?"
>The purple teen pauses, so you decide to speak up, since you're the one who pushed her to start it.
"I trust her."
>"Twi?"
"S-She trusts you."
>Applejack raises an eyebrow.
"M-Midnight. She's been trying to get me to tell you about her since you overheard us."
"Been thinking about it since this morning, honestly."
>The bearer of Honesty's expression softens, just a bit.
>"...Alright."
>As Twilight lets out a sigh, Applejack leads your violet host out of the gym as the final bell rings.
>"I, uh... I appreciate the honesty, Twi. I know that was a little rough, but ah'm just worried. You 'n Sunset 've been actin' weird all day..."
>The two share a chuckle.
>"Guess ah know why, now..."
"R-Right. Sorry. Just... l-like I said, today's been..."
>She fumbles for the right word.
"Crazy."
>You pull yourself from Twilight's senses after you say the word, just barely aware of them in case something interesting happens, and fold your arms behind your head, letting yourself drift in the purple miasma of her mind.
>One down, about four more to go, at least.
>Hopefully Applejack won't even have to get involved with the Dazzlings, but if she knows about you, and that you're not hostile to her, then at the very least you could try to get her to help...
>Maybe.
>Damnit, this day has been a mess.
>A familiar voice draws your attention back to Twilight's sense, though you still let yourself drift.
>You can't see Applejack, so you assume that the two parted ways.
>Twilight's walking through the student parking lot, thumbs behind the straps of her backpack.
>>
File: Need a Smoke.png (104KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
Need a Smoke.png
104KB, 500x513px
>>29416051

>"Hey Twi..."
>Sunset's voice is tired, a half-smoked cigarette held lazily in-between her fingers.
"Y-You okay?"
>"Huh? Oh, yeah, sorry."
>The red-and-yellow haired girl stabs the lit tobacco into the heel of her boot, making sure it's out, before tossing it into a nearby trashcan.
>"Rough day. You?"
"S-Same..."
>The two lean into one another as they start walking back to Sunset's place, and you pull back your senses until you can only hear them, going back to your endless drifting.
>You're going to have so much to explain to Sunset when night comes, let alone what you're planning to do tonight if you have the time.
>Hearing only a recap of today's events from Twilight, you pull yourself away from her as much as you can, wrap yourself in your wings, and do the closest thing to sleeping you can achieve while stuck in the girl's mind.
>Once you're able to take her body for a walk, you have the distinct impression that it's going to be a long night.
>You are Midnight Sparkle, and for once in your relatively short life, you are mentally exhausted.

>You are (once again) Sunset Shimmer.
>On the way back home, without even breaking stride with Twilight, you toss your half-full pack of cigarettes into a trash can.
>You were both already dealing with a lot of crap today; Twilight fretting over your health wasn't something either of you needed.
>Besides, you seriously needed to kick the habit.
>It wasn't like you could just hop back to Equestria and ask Princess Twilight for some Bits because you were spending a good chunk of your money from Equestria on smokes.
>Well, you could, but you didn't want to sit through another lecture on the 'dangers of smoking' or whatever crap CHS' health program insisted on teaching, let alone your girlfriend's Equestrian counterpart worrying about tar buildup in your lungs.
>"Kiddo, overthinking things. Pay attention to the cute purple nerd on your shoulder."
>>
File: Midnight Wat.png (264KB, 588x549px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Wat.png
264KB, 588x549px
>>29416111

All I've got for now, sorry. Might write up more tomorrow, since I'm finally out of this slog.

Gonna be honest here, I didn't plan for a single school day to be this long, it just sort of happened and I decided to just get through it. Next updates will have actually interesting stuff.

Pastebin, as usual: http://pastebin.com/RKdTNpbW
>>
>>29416155
Just read the entire green again, pretty good.
I think I love your Midnight.
>>
>>29418487
Midzek really knows how to write midnighsts well
>>
>>29414315
I didn't expect these feels. Or this boner
>>
>>29418997
aalways expect both
>>
>>29409748
While you were begging for (You)'s, he was studying THE BLADE.
>>
>>29420089
what a smart man and he is honorable too with his katana skills
>>
File: o.png (1B, 486x500px)
o.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29414315
>Trixie smiles at her reflection that smiles back.
>Feeling the warmth radiating back at her, the love in that stare.
>Those eyes of her lover really are something to get lost into.
>Especially with that desiring look in them, they're very affectionate for Trixie.
>"So... you wanted to ask Trixie something, she presumes?" Trixie waltzes over to her bed and reaches under.
>"Why, yes. Trixie happened to hide something in here a couple of days ago without you knowing."
>"What is it?"
>"Reach under your bed."
>The sly grin on Trixie's admirer's face is all the girl needed to know just how good she is at making things work.
>She has no idea how she managed to get something in here, let alone sneak in to begin with, but the very thought of someone so... cunning is a must keep in Trixie's mind.
>"What's this?" Trixie pulls out a box from under the bed.
>"An early Valentine's day present. Trixie made it especially for you."
>"Do you want Trixie to open it now?"
>Trixie's admirer nods from the mirror, and Trixie opens the little red box, which hadn't even been wrapped before.
>She pulls out a half of a tiny heart figurine, carefully carved out of wood and painted a deep pink.
>It's almost shaped like a rain drop.
>Or a tear drop.
>"Oh..." Trixie instantly admires the handy skills it must have taken to make this, then go the extra mile to somehow hide it in her room. "You've gone so far out of your way... but... where's the other half?"
>Trixie looks over to her admirer, who is already holding the other half in her hand. It looks exactly identical to the half Trixie holds.
>"I've had it with me, waiting for you to discover your half." The admirer says with a wide grin.
>Trixie slowly steps up to the mirror, lost in the eyes of her admirer who steps closer to her as well.
>They do their best to embrace one another. Trixie sniffling as she presses her forehead against the forehead of her admirer.
>>
File: .png (1B, 486x500px)
.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29420664
>"Trixie made this just for you." Trixie's admirer holds her half of the heart figurine up to its symmetrical counterpart.
>The two halves clack together with the hands of each girl holding their side.
>It fits together perfectly no matter how nervously twitchy Trixie's hand gets.
>Making a perfect heart.
>Trixie tries to hold her admirer even tighter now, fogging up the mirror with her shuddering breathing.
>"Will you be Trixie's Valentine this year?"
>"Yes. Trixie would love to."
>Trixie lets out a stuttered sigh, looking down as her eyes cloud up.
>"Trixie promises you won't be alone this year. I promise with my whole heart."
>"I promise with my whole heart."
>>
File: Diamonts.gif (1B, 486x500px)
Diamonts.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>29420669
And that's the end.
>>29418997
>>29415896
>>29416015
What'd you guys think?
>>
>>29420669
>>29420685
F-fuck, dude
>>
File: Fuck..gif (1B, 486x500px)
Fuck..gif
1B, 486x500px
>>29420685
THIS WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!

Pretty good, soldier.
>>
>>29420685
You write your green almost like prose. Do you have a Fimfic?
>>
File: 8384828423.png (1B, 486x500px)
8384828423.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29420423
*teleports behind you*

RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>29420742
where is that metal gear rising twi picture when I need it
>>
File: 854864586856.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
854864586856.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>29421175
WASH AWAY THE ANGER
>>
>>29421218
>>
goodnight nst
>>
>>29422655
I have become death, the destroyer of cunts.
>>
>>29423275
Cunts as in people or cunts as in vaginas
>>
>>29423714
Both, my British cunt.
>>
>>29423866
Im American you pleb
>>
>>
File: 1462543703272.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1462543703272.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: sq.gif (1B, 486x500px)
sq.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>29420719
>>29420700
Thanks, guys.
>>29420723
I have one, but there's nothing on it related to this thread or related to pretty much anywhere on this board I post things.
Here's an extra part I just thought of, but it's kinda not part of the whole story because happy ending:
>Valentine's Day soon rolls around, and Trixie keeps the little half heart thing with her because it just means that much to her.
>She gets ready to do... things with herself as the daylight fades in and Valentine's Day begins.
>But she notices something peculiarly different about the mirror in her room.
>It appears to have been replaced with a fancier mirror, one that almost looks like its face resembles the surface of the mirror portal to the pony world in front of Canterlot High.
>This confuses Trixie, but she nostalgically holds the heart figurine up to the mirror anyway because she's that desperate to give herself a good time on this day.
>But something strange happens when the heart makes contact with the mirror.
>The surface glows, and soon enough, the Trixie from the Equestrian world comes stepping out of the mirror.
>She meets eyes with the human world's Trixie right away, and stands there with love striking her heart.
>She's been doing this exact same type of thing the other Trixie was doing for Hearts and Hooves Day.
>And now here they are... both in human form. Staring eachother in the eyes, having planned to have fun with their reflections while pretending it was clones of themselves.
>"Uh... hey..." The Trixie native to the human world gasps as her legs begin to shake.
>The Equestrian Trixie repeats the same greeting, starting to eye her counterpart up and down.
>They both begin to blush heavily as they realize what they are now capable of doing.
>Each Trixie steps closer to the other, taken away by the fact that they are now feeling actual warmth in what they embrace.
>The door to Trixie's room is already locked.
>>
>>29425762
I will say it again, there is no purest form of love than selfcest, because the love of self is the greatest kind of love a person has for a long time.
>>
>>29425762
SELFCEST YEAH
>>
File: Anglo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Anglo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>29424369
>>
The Shimmigrants have to go back to their own world
It is the will of Kek
>>
REMINDER THAT DeLancie BTFO'D US:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w00vmM1bvS
>>
>>29426980
rub it twi
>>
>>29426731
He's just mad that Twilight destroyed his interdimensional portal machine.
>>
>>29426731
Why is Discord so mean?
>>
>>29426731
I can't be too mad at him
I only started to watch MLP because I heard about Discord being just a Q reference
>>
Oh, and to any Flutterfags in this thread, Discord is confirmed to have a relationship with Fluttershy.
>>
>>29428358
Explain, shitstain.
>>
File: DISKEK.png (1B, 486x500px)
DISKEK.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29428477
Yes, let the salt flow through you.
>>
>>29429814
>>
>>29429814
>inb4 books are not canon.
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>29429814
>implying that was real
>implying Hasbro would let another staff member anywhere near /mlp/ after Faust
>Implying even if they did, they would let him deliberately demonize us
>>
>>29430070
That's not what matters, what matters is the book, the other shit in the cap is irrelevant to your current status as a cuck.

>they would let him deliberately demonize us
How can you demonize Fluttercucks when they are irrelevant?
>>
>>
>>29414327
Glad to hear it man.
I enjoyed the twist in Trixie's tale myself.
>>
>>29430070
This is revenge for r9klight
>>
>>29430081
Dude I'm not even a Flutterfag. This has nothing to do with that.
>>
File: S A L T I N E.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
S A L T I N E.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>29431007
Thanks, man.
>>29426010
>>29425965
Here we fucking go.
>Hands are sent onto not-so-unfamiliar bodies. Trixie already knows how to undo all of her own clothes, making it easier for her and her lover to undress eachother.
>They furiously kiss and embrace as though they never intend to let go; and they might as well never do so anyway.
>Trixie directs Trixie over to the bed, plopping down with lips still locked and eager hands pulling shirts and skirts up.
>Trixie's tongue in each mouth doesn't feel foreign at all, their breath doesn't seem to be registered by their brains.
>Nothing tastes different when they deeply kiss to the point of swapping saliva. It's as though Trixie is licking the inside of her own mouth from the outside.
>It only makes the comfort more solidified for both of the girls.
>The heart shaped wooden figure lies on its side on the nearby desk, now together as one piece.
>Trixie and Trixie hug hard and rub their chests against one another as their kissing refuses to break for anything.
>Breasts mash up against one another, hands travel behind bodies to squeeze round ass cheeks.
>Moaning is exchanged between the two girls as they feel themselves up against eachother. No longer having to consider a mirror being between them.
>Their body heat fuses as the clothes are moved out of the way. Trixie reaches between the other Trixie's lets, her fingers knowing EXACTLY where to go to really get things going.
>She isn't surprised to feel the same thing happening to her.
>She welcomes it, leaning herself into the other Trixie and spreading her legs, surrendering herself to her clone as the two roll around on the soft surface of the bed and enjoy not only themselves, but eachother.
>Shaky breathing turns to quivering moaning as fingers slide deeper, fondling enough to get themselves coated more and more in moisture.
>The two Trixies grow really flushed in the faces, and do their best to last as long as they can.
>>
>>29432308
She's a qt. I feel like there's a catch here though. Is she a demon or something? If just a normal mare then yes, I totally would.
>>
>>29432321
Offspring of Scitwi and Timber.
>>
>>29432331
Yeah nah I changed my mind.
>>
File: 1485670918811.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485670918811.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>29432343
>He wouldn't fuck her
She needs a good dicking, Anon
Why not?
>>
>>29432351
Twi needs a good dicking fromm sunset
>>
>>29432351
Because for me to stick my dick into anything that isn't human, I have to really like it. I like Twilight, I like Celestia, I like Rarity, and I like many other ponies. I don't like Timber and I most certainly wouldn't like his offspring.
>>
Posting finale from Moblight. Thoughts? Apart from the blank background of course.
>>
>>29432538
I like your drawings a lot.

>>29432120
So I guess you are not: >>29428477
Poor thing, must be crying his eyes out.
>>
>>29432308
That wouldn't exist as a pony though, pone Twilight wants the Flash dick.
>>
>>29432789
So you're saying I have a fan?
>>
File: dickscord.png (1B, 486x500px)
dickscord.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29432896
You could say that.
>>
File: emily.png (1B, 486x500px)
emily.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29432940
That's encouraging. Thanks for making my night, Anon.
>>
>>29432538
>tfw you will never anger someone enough that they separate themselves from the time stream and swear to spend eternity killing every version of you across the multiverse
>>
>>29433381
I still think that what he did to his own Twilight was totally right.
>>
>>29433519
Well yeah. That was a cunt thing to do. Discord did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29432538
That looks really cool! Nice work man

Anon: lel 9mm
>>
>>29433381
>Not knowing Iceman literally wrote a "every Timber in the multiverse gets genocided" green
>>
>>29433551
R9Klight did nothing wrong either
>>
>>29434071
He also said that everyone he killed would appear in Equestria and would fuck Twilight
>>
>>29434243
>Not posting the picture.
Faggot.
>>
>>29434071
You're saying that like any other multiverse story holds a candle to Moblight
>>
>>29434654
Not to be a dick, but it becomes a multiverse story at the end of the green so, most do.
>>
>>29435638
Great green nevertheless, though.
>>
>>29435638
Looks like somebody didn't read the story. There were hints all over the place to tell what the ending would be. The multiverse didn't just come out of nowhere.
>>
>>29435770
There where hints about the twist (Literally fuck off, it's not funny) of Discord being the bad guy, the multiverse twist was different in the sense the only hints are Discord doing that Batman bullshit and saying certain things.
>>
>>29435932
>literally fuck off it's not funny

someone thinks it's funny
>>
>>29435932
Speaking of twists, would would Big Brother Shining Armor do if Discord spent 10 years getting close to Twilight only to reveal he was a time traveller hellbent on killing her? Would Shiny even live that long in Discord's plan?
>>
>>29436356
Remember that he has all the time in the universe to do that.
He would probably have killed Shining indirectly during the war.
>>
>>29436410
>I've seen a timeline where you and your brother became demons. I'm a serial killer, not a monster hunter, so I decided it'd be in everyone's best interest if he had an "accident" back in the war.
>Now I've got demons up my ass and I'm all out of guns so I guess this didn't go as well as I would have hoped.
>Oh well, at least we had fun. Right, Twilight?
>Twilight?
>>
>>29434071
Hey guys, this is literally 100% Iceman and my kosher meat beats for Timber Spruce, so here's some erotica from my own heart

>I, Iceman, swore I could smell Timber's strong, earthy musk the second he walked into the Camp Everfree cafeteria
>He smelled like fresh soil, greenery, and—most importantly—sweat
>Sure, everything smells like that at camp
>There were always some campers out doing some gardening
>Sun was beating down on everyone, and Bulk Biceps might as well be renamed Body Odor due to just how rank he could get
>Camp Everfree hits you on the nose before anything else
>But no, seeking out Timber's smell was something I— 100% Iceman—was getting quite good at
>I'd like to think, at least
>But then there was that wretched girl, stealing him away from me...
>She'd always stand next to him, giggling, putting her hands on his chest and blushing furiously
>THAT COULD BE ME!
"Sigh" I, definitely Iceman, said aloud as I sat at my usual spot, eating a delicious kosher meal my Jewish mother had packed for me
>"It's not polite to stare, you know," Flash, my best friend, said. "Twilight again, huh? I mean, I know the feeling, Bro..."
"Oh, right, yes, of course... The purple one... Toilet Snuggle... Yes, the jewel of my eye—that eye belonging to me, me being Iceman—for sure, that girl."
>"Bro, you just gotta learn to get over girls sometime, y'know? Like, even if you used to write down in your diary every day how much you loved her, how she seemed to come from a different world, made you happy to actually be yourself, for once, instead of some trumped up high school 'cool guy' phony. Like, even if you think you knew what love was for the first and maybe last time in your life, and now every night you think about her getting rammed hardcore every night by a dude better than you in every conceivable way... You just gotta get over that shit man!"
"Yes yes..."
>>
>>29437245
>"Yeah man, I mean, you can't obsess over this stuff. Twilight is just, y'know, her own woman and she can do whatever she wants, and what she wants i-is to date a dude who's already graduated from college—which, right, that's not weird at all—and they probably fuck all the time. But you just don't think about that stuff. You just, think about something else. Not the time you've spent with her though, like when you danced with her at Prom or something, th-that would be retarded. Anyways..."
>Flash droned on, and as usual, I didn't really listen to him
>His disgusting fascination for the purple banshee was of no concern to my brilliant, Jewish mind
>Iceman was a man with elegant, exquisite taste
>A taste for a certain specimen's tree sap...
>But... Alas... It seemed no matter how loudly I argued with ignorant plebians while Timber was in ear shot, you just couldn't get his attention...
>Now was the time for action!
>"...And yeah, like, no matter what, just let yourself be happy without chicks, dude. Just don't think about the fact no one's ever touched your penis before, and—"
"I'm gonna go over there."
>"Woah, WHAT?! Iceman, which is who you are 100%, that's a crazy idea!"
"I know, but I'm gonna go over there and I'm going to do something."
>"Last time you tried something you called Twilight a shiksa and got a demerit."
>I balled my hand into a tight fist: a tight fist of righteous courage!
"That was only a minor setback..."
>"She really doesn't seem to like you after that, so—"
"I'M GONNA GO OVER THERE AND CALL THAT BITCH A SHIKSA!"
>"WAIT!"
>Flash attempted to stop me, but his meager, feckless, post-relationship Gentile self was no match for my kosher, Jewish body
>>
>>29437320
"[ATTENTION CAMPERS! IT'S GLORIOSA SPEAKING! IT'S TIME FOR SOME CAMP EXERCISES BEFORE DARK! LET'S ALL HEAD OUTSIDE!]"
"Curses!" I said aloud with Iceman's voice, since that is who I am
>I watched, intently, as Timber Spruce jogged out of the cafeteria
>That beanie of his really turned me on
>Man, if only I could find a way to get him to beanie-fuck me in my schmutzhole...
>For once, the purple one caught my eye
>She was standing by herself, on her phone
>The bitch
>But that's when the idea hit me
>If I could just find a way to disguise yourself as Torchlight Snorkle, sneak into her bedroom, and setup a covert rendezvous with Timber there in the dead of night...
>Yes, that would work perfectly!
>All I needed to do was distract Purple for the night
>Should be simple enough
>Perhaps you could distract her with food of some sort...
>What do goy-things like to eat?
>Think, Iceman, think...
"Aha! Goys love to eat rats... If I just leave a trail of dead rats from her door into the forest, this may just end up working!"
>"Saved by the bell, eh?" some goy said as they put there hand on my shoulder
"GAH! By Abraham's beard, Flash, don't do that to me..."
>"Whoops, sorry dude. Anyways, feel like ditching camp shit and watching some Road Construction Ahead with me?"
"No, I have a better idea..."
>"Oh shit, you wanna pull out Cleared for Takeoff tonight? Damn, that's—"
"NO! I'm going to finally get what I've wanted after all this time..."
>"Road Construction Ahead TWO?"
>You stare at Flash with a burning, Holocaust-like hatred
"I'm leaving."
>"D-Did I say something? B-Bro? Bro, who'll watch the train marathon with me? Bro?!"
>>
>>29437320
>"Last time you tried something you called Twilight a shiksa and got a demerit.
Oy vey, that is not the America I want for my fellow Jews!

>>29437410
Please, my yiddisher kop, continue, tell me what you did to that dirty shiksa.
>>
>>29432133
>It's so passionate they way they keep on kissing. Trixie lets herself fall back onto the bed as the other Trixie lands on top.
>She holds the other tightly, wanting to feel her weight upon her until the end of time.
>And the two are almost crying from happiness.
>Not even another minute passes before both of the girls are completely naked, and begin to mess up the sheets of the made bed with their squirming around.
>The movements mostly caused by each other girl. They stimulate one another with their hands and lips.
>Wanting to see which one gets a rise first. And it can be heard in the frantic panting from each girl. Welcoming their arousal taking over all of their thoughts and actions.
>Legs lock, and Trixie takes her Valentine by the hands and holds on for balance. Watching her beautiful body glisten more by the minute with sweat.
>Their lips kiss, while the two girls meanwhile mash their faces together and stick eachother's tongues into the other's mouth again.
>The feeling overtakes Trixie... and then Trixie... and it draws them even closer together in a loving bond that heats up the surface of the bed and pulls the sides of the comforter out of the crease it was tucked into.
>It isn't long before wet sounds can be heard coming from between the nethers of the two girls, and they accompany a bunch of passionate moans that couldn't be held back no matter what Trixie did to pretend her mind and heart weren't going crazy.
>The moment would have lasted longer had Trixie and Trixie not given in to their excitement.
>The rub against the other with more feeling and meaning, maximizing the effect the most they can.
>Not caring how moist the bedsheets slowly become in one spot.
>Not caring if they used to want to hold back. This needs to peak NOW.
>It's so urgent that it's something that should have happened when Trixie first came into existence as anything.
>>
>>29437410
Is this truly the 100% iced Iceman?
>>
>>29438563
>At the exact same time, almost as though there as still a mirror, each girl throws her head back as the climax takes them together.
>They howl up at the ceiling and lose the support they had on their arms that held them up from falling back onto the bed.
>Both girls are so heavily out of breath that their ribcages start to hurt.

This may or may not be the end depending on whether or not I can push myself to write any more of stuff that's porn. (I really don't enjoy it, as you can probably tell.)
>>
>>29438566
No.
>>
>>29438566
yes
>>
>>29438582

Why is your trip in bold and doesn't have any exclamation marks?
>>
>>29438570
I never wanted you to write porn though, I just made my statement about selfcest because it's true.

>>29438582
Ah, okay then, keep telling that wonderful story, if you want.
>>
>>29438582
>>29438573
Can you imposters stop? Your shitposting is getting in the way of my proclamations of love towards Timber Spruce's tasty ballsack.
>>
>>29438621
>>29438593
>>29438586
>>29438582
>>29438573
Please just stop being mean to each other.
>>
>>29438621
"I want to taste Timber's cummies, because I am the maximum overdonk." t. Elwog
>>
File: rice-cube-1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
rice-cube-1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>29438627
Let me eat my rice, Batman.
>>
>>29438642
Okay.

Okay.

Okay.
>>
I still remember when IceMan told me to drink bleach five minutes after he said that everyone he killed would fuck Twilight in the afterlife. That was really moving, specially because Scilight is my waifu.
>>
>>29438669
I remember him saying that only he would fuck twilight then I got twilight pregnant in DnD
>>
>>29438669
Good times. I used to have to keep my cuck fetish to myself, but having you all know and support me in my quest to find more huge dick to fuck my waifu's pussy is really helpful. Timber's huge dick being my favorite, of course ; )
>>
>>29438669
I mean, the distribution of Scilights in the multiverse skews towards atheist or areligious, and everyone knows atheists don't go to heaven. Ergo, there are no Scilights in heaven, except the religious ones which wouldn't want to fuck a greasy unwashed virgin like you.
>>
>>29438700

"I used to have to keep my cuck fetish to myself, but having you all know and support me in my quest to find more huge dick to fuck my husbando's boipussy is really helpful. Timber's huge dick being my favorite, of course ; )" t. Elwog.
>>
>>29438701
You didn't say that though. You quite literally said that everyone you killed would fuck Twilight.
Also, projecting is bad for your dick size.
>>
>>29438669
As long as I get to eat my rice, it's okay.
>>
>>29438733
Oh, no, I will fully admit that I'm a greasy unwashed virgin as well. There's nothing to project here. Except for all the projection made by Elwog.
>>
>>29438775
Not to defend EqG, but there is a recording of you saying that you would let Twilight get fucked.
>>
>>29438794
Link?
>>
>>29438828
You will have to listen through one hour and a half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDwR2CrdQDU
>>
>>29438848
>you faggots actually had a podcast
Good god, you people ar--wait is that EqGWF?
>>
>>29438881
Which one?
>>
>>29438881
No.
>>
>>29438848
>EQG immediately gets into an argument with Mango and tries to show off musical buzzwords to someone who actually understands and makes music
It's never been explained why she is allowed in podcasts or games
>>
>>29438794
To be perfectly honest, I'm a little annoyed that people continue to take that seriously.
>>
>>29439195
Ekwig is guitar saavy if I remember right, my dearest autist.
>>
>>29438848
>this brown boy who thinks hes a girl has written some of my favorite greentext stories
Fuck. See, this is why I hate learning about writefags. Now I can never read about Adagio shoving her cock down a hypno-slave Femanon's throat again without thinking of who wrote it.
>>
>>29439278
>boy
are you fucking with me anon
>>
>>29439233
Ikea, memes never die.
>>
>>29439322
EqGWF is a boy. /nst/ pushes this meme calling him "her" because /nst/ is a cult of personality and EqG wants to be a girl.
>>
>>29439362
science has gone too far
>>
>>29439358
>>
>>29439406
No, it's /nst/ that has gone too far. I don't pay much attention to other generals, but please tell me if you've ever seen one where the writefags actually have podcasts that span for several hours because people want to hear them just talk? /nst/ has become so obsessed with the deliverers of green here that the green itself and the actual topic of the thread pale in comparison. The kind of worship that this small group of writefags get is comparable to the dynasty over in North Korea.
>>
>>29439428
I remember dzg or fingerbang having a Skype group and them dying because of it, but our writerfags are actually smart and not faggots so they don't destroy the thread.
I miss their streams.
>>
>>29438699
Baka paladin.
>>
File: 1484904853223.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1484904853223.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>29439524
No name calling, pls
>>
>>29439428
Is there something wrong with your brain?

/nst/ has more greentext than anons, that's hardly worship. Not really sure what the difference between "listen to writefags talk" and "read writefag's greens" is that makes one normal and the other North Korea.

Maybe you could just try being less retarded, rather than complaining about the same writefags over and over? That might help alleviate your pain. I know life is hard right now, what with writefags making podcasts and all... But I'm sure you'll make it through! I believe in you, anon, even if you don't believe in yourself.
>>
>>29439872
Do you honestly think you don't sound like a cunt when you type like this? It's impossible to take you seriously.
>>
>>29439961
I thought sounding like a cunt was the point but idk I'm sorry if I wasn't being nice enough to you, anon. I know it's a huge part of board culture to be extremely nice, especially to those anons who seem to be particularly grumpy and autismal.

Idk maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe if you just complain hard enough everyone will start agreeing with your awesome opinions and enjoy your company and personality!
>>
>>29440088
>Triple dubs.
Based Kek.
>>
>>29440088
>Kek has blessed this post
>>
>>29440088
praise Kek
>>
>>29440088
Being nice isn't exactly board culture, but being an excessive dick sure isn't either. You're devaluing your own points here so you can look cool for your friends. I still stand by what I said, that /nst/ is a cult of personality. Your hostile reaction to your precious writefags being criticized only proves this. Feel free to make another post about how cool you are because you're super edgy and being nice sucks.
>>
>>29441244
>being an excessive dick sure isn't either.
>On 4chan.
Lmao at your life, 'Non.
>>
>>29441244
>go on a huge rant making personal attacks on specific writefags and writefags in general
>someone says passive aggressive sarcastic stuff at you
>"S-Someone help! I'm being bullied on 4chan! Y-You're supposed to be nice to me! I-I'M BEING VICTIMIZED!"
Very few things as funny to see as a 4channer who's so autistic and pathetic that they can't even handle social interaction on /mlp/ without going into fits. But please, continue ranting about how /nst/ is like North Korea because your fee fees give you a sadness boo boo in your heart.
>>
>>29443397
Dude you're even whinier than the first guy. What is it about /nst/ that attracts such uncontrolled retardation?
>>
>>29444424
>So mad that he keeps giving free (You)'s.
Literally (as opposed to figuratively) remove yourself from this planet anon, don't pass on your genes.
>>
>>29444890
>being this not nice
For shame, anon. That wasn't a nice thing to say at all.
>>
>>29438627
This
Quit being asshats, niggers
>>
>>29439517
I think it was dzg. There was a dip in activity for a while way back whenever.
>>
>>29445466
Jawohl.
>>
>>29445466
In the name of the Galactic RiceCon of the Republic, you are under arrest, imposter.
>>
>>29440941
That table is a hazard.
>>
Twi a cute
>>
>>29447158
Acute to what, to be exact?
>>
>>29447733
triangle
nice digits
>>
File: c o o k i e.png (1B, 486x500px)
c o o k i e.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29438593
Ah, I can understand that. I sort of usually end up writing porn no matter what anyway. I apologize about the misunderstanding.
Here's a feelsy ending to sort of wrap things up.
>After a following night of fun, Trixie and Trixie fall asleep within the comfort of one another's arms.
>They snuggle under the covers with the widest smiles on their faces.
>Sighing with absolute satisfaction, a feeling they have been dying to feel for what feels like forever and ever.
>The night is spend with them dreaming together, peacefully lying in bed as sleep keeps them in its hold.
>So quiet inside of Trixie's room.
>Until the chirping of birds soon gradually wakes the girls up.
>They yawn, groan happily for a couple of minutes, then go back to cuddling. It's Saturday morning anyway, they can sleep in for as long as they want.
>When the time finally comes, they get out of bed and eat breakfast together. Making themselves and eachother their shared favorite meal.
>Making it just the way they like it, and twice as much so both girls can have as much as they usually do.
>They then go back up the stairs and silently stare at the mirror.
>Trixie goes into her closet and pulls out an extra blanket. And so, she covers the mirror, not intending for it to be used any time soon.
>Both of them get back into bed.
>It's the 15th, but every day is Valentine's day as long as Trixie is together with herself. She will always love herself.
>The two Trixies lie in bed all day long and watch cartoons from like the 90's or something on TV in Trixie's room.
>The air gets warm as the sun shines in.
>And after a little bit more time of spending the moments with herself, Trixie finally catches up to where she needed and wanted to be in life.
>...
>Trixie lies on her side in bed, smiling with her eyes peacefully closed.
>Praying that this dream lasts forever.

The End. (Sorry if it's rushed, I'm late going to bed.)
>>
>>29448116
Why do you write it if you dislike it so much, familia?
Also, it was a good short.
>>
>>29451978
I like Velvet in that pic.
I dislike the illegal shimmigrant.
>>
>>29452562
Build wall
>>
The world's boringest couple returns tonight.
>>
>>29453645
Ive been waiting to be bored my entire life
>>
File: medium.png (1B, 486x500px)
medium.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 0otbVJ8.png (1B, 486x500px)
0otbVJ8.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>29456598
12 min looks like she is looking at some serious heresy.
>>
>>29456999
reverse satan wants to purge heresy
>>
>>29457027
Too bad her style is not as cool as Midnight Sparkle. Daydream should have lost desu.
>>
>>29457220
Inside you're heart.
>>
>>29449635
Because it usually gets me more attention. The things I actually enjoy writing are things such as the following:
I typed a sort of a one-poster about the picture in >>29456598
>Trixie sat at her desk, staring blankly at the computer screen.
>She continued to stare at the drawings before her with the little numbers next to them.
>"12... minutes?" She mutters to herself. "How on earth did someone do that in 12 minutes?"
>Trixie can't wrap her head around what would have to go on in one's mind in order to dish out a drawing with that much detail in 12 minutes.
>What are the mental processes?
>What could they possibly be and how can Trixie instantly import them into her mind so she can be perfect at drawing?
>The girl continues to look at the drawing as a whole, and not at the individual lines to ry and figure out what hand strokes were used to make them.
>It's not like she'd be able to tell anyway; Trixie's no artist. Probably not even at the amateur level.
>Trixie's inability to draw swelled within her. She clenched her fists and tried to calm herself down.
>Breathing deeply.
>"Why can't Trixie just be GOOD at drawing like everyone else?" She trembles.
>Her eyes divert to the sketch on the side.
>"And in just fifteen minutes..." She looks at dat shine on the hair. "Fifteen minutes..."
>In an instant, Trixie's eyes widen and her pupils dilate.
>"GEICO!" She shouts at her computer.
>Dozens of geckos start leaping out from within the computer screen.
>Gecko music starts playing.
>All of the little geckos start singing and dancing with canes and top hats.
>"Fifteen minutes! Lalalalala~"
>Trixie sings along and claps her hands.
>"Trixie can't draw! Just like do the legs, man!"
>They all party all night and sleep in the next day, ordering pizza and staying up until 4 am listening to System of a Down, watching the Homeward Bound series and telling scary stories about chama chama chama chama chama chameleons.

The end.

What do I do about this?
>>
>>29449635
Oh, and also thanks. I'm glad you liked it. It's comforting to know that someone liked it right before I go to sleep.
>>
File: 1470704199657.png (1B, 486x500px)
1470704199657.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>29457970
Trixie should go on a quest to gain her drawing skills, where she will pass many trials, but she shall not go alone, for the geckos will serve as her only company during her journey.
>>29458024
You welcome, familia.
>>
fucked up and made myself really sick because I'm dumb. daydrinking is a terrible pla

boringstuff coming tomorrow morning

kill me
>>
>>29459276
Fucking stop drinking, stupid fruit.
>>
>>29459630
Twi a cute
a cute!
>>
>>29461738
SELFCEST
E
L
F
C
E
S
T
>>
>>29459276
>boringstuff coming tomorrow morning
its 1pm pacific
unless you live in Hawaii you lied again
>>
>>29463500
He is probably vomiting from his ass.
Leave the fruit man be.
>>
>>29464169
fine
jeff should drink less
>>
>>29459012
>>29457970
I was kinda asking about how to stop writing random stuff, but that works too.
>It's the middle of the night.
>"I must draw... I must draw..." Trixie furiously scribbles lines onto the paper.
>The boat she's on does its best to stay still, but it does little to nothing in terms of help.
>These lines barely show in the dim light from the single lantern.
>Trixie eyes them up and down, but they just don't seem to fit as... acceptable.
>She runs the pencil along the paper over and over. Then the eraser.
>Then the pencil again.
>Then the eraser again.
>Not all of the graphite is gone... there's only so much the eraser can do.
>How on earth are human proportions supposed to work?
>The focus keeps turning on and off, Trixie feels more and more stupid for expecting the lines to go right.
>Looking at drawings that other artists have made.
>She can't read between these lines like the artists can.
>It's just always so easy for them, isn't it?
>Perhaps a more creative environment would suffice.
>...
>Now in the city studio, Trixie sits atop a stool. Wondering how artists can bear to stay on these.
>The room is well lit; it's noon.
>But the same... same exact problems remain. The lines... the shading, the anatomy... the proportions.
>All have yet to be understood.
>Like a foreign language that Trixie cannot begin to understand like she had been dying to for so long now.
>But it just never happens.
>This vicious cycle of anger and poor execution continues.
>Trixie's teeth grit... her hands clench... the pencil snaps with a resounding echo flying through the studio room.
>She picks up another pencil.
>It snaps a half an hour later.
>For a reason.
>NOTHING is going right.
>Nothing.
>How artists can just breeze through this sort of thing is a MYSTERY to Trixie.
>Where on earth can she go or when can she go there to actually show some sort of talent?
To be continued.

I may have vented at some point during that. I apologize.
>>
>>29464967
That's how I was picturing the beginning to happen.
The Trixie's Journey is about to start.
>>
>>29464967
I KEEP ON SEEING THE END AND TO BE CONTINUED IN YOUR STORY
IT IS ______mildly annoying
>>
>>29465760
Those are all different Trixies though, or if it's indeed the same then they are different days in the life of that Trixie.
>>
>>29463500

I spent the day coming to terms with my mortality.

Boring comes tonight for real this time
>>
>>29466559
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: 9969657.png (1B, 486x500px)
9969657.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29392670
>our favorite character is so shit that we're forced to post nothing but Sunlight all day: The General
>>
>>29467572

i want to cum inside carlos
>>
http://pastebin.com/u5REjNtL

>You are Twilight Sparkle
>Hours, or maybe days, pass while you wait in that hospital room
>You're pretty sure it's just hours though, but even if it were days, you wouldn't really care
>Because you're finally got your Sunset back
>Moondancer's hospital room is tiny, as one would expect; there's just barely enough room for a narrow hospital bed, a single couch, and a wall of cabinets in one corner
>You and Sunset take the couch, curling up together on its rocky cushions
>Seriously, it feels like you're lying on granite slabs
>But who really cares?
>She's back
>You just keep repeating that phrase to yourself in your head: she's back, she's back, she's back
>Sunset's arms curl around you, holding you close while you listen to Moondancer's gentle breathing
>Outside, the sun pinwheels slowly downward through the sky, sinking down below the horizon
>Once the first few are starting to shine amidst the purple-orange of sundown, Moondancer starts to stir
>It's almost hilariously typical for her, waking up just at the crack of evening
>Moondancer sits up, blinking
>Judging by the even-deeper-than-usual bags under her eyes, she's not feeling great
>Well, you probably could have judged that from the hypothermia, but yeah
>She glances over at you, rubbing her eyes
"Morning, Moon.
>"T-T-Twilight? What's g-going on? W-where am I?"
"Easy, easy. Come here."
>You stand up from the couch, disentangling yourself from Sunset's embrace
>Your friend reaches blindly for you, unable to see much of anything without your glasses
>When you touch her hands, she immediately pulls you towards herself, and you wrap the poor, terrified girl in a protective hug
>>
>>29467572
how is that a pun?
>>
>>29467663
>She nuzzles up against your chest, burying her face against your sternum
>It occurs to you that you're probably the only person she can do this with
>"G-g-glasses?"
"Oh, here."
>You grab up the battered spectacles from the nightstand, handing them to her
>Moondancer slips her glasses on, then looks around the room
>When her eyes land on Sunset, her face goes pale
>"Oh. S-S-Sunset... h-hey..."
>She curls into a humiliated ball in the bed
>"I'm s-s-s-so sorry..."
>You glance from your friend to Sunset, and then back
>Sunset hangs her head, standing up from the couch
>The room is so deathly silent that every step she takes echoes between the plaster walls
>She bends down next to the bed, and slowly wraps Moondancer in a rough hug
>"It's okay. It's all okay, Moons."
>Sunset lets go of the hug, and you're surprised to see tears welling in her eyes
>You can count on one hand the number of times you've seen Sunset cry, and Brave Little Toaster is responsible for at least two of them
>To her credit, she hides her tears well; if you weren't one of the few people who know her well, you'd probably not have noticed
>But to you, the wetness in her eyes is as plain as the bags under her eyes
>Moondancer sniffles, clearly unable to process Sunset using her nickname
>"Y-you... you d-d-don't hate me?"
>"Of course not. You messed up pretty bad, but... I mean, come on."
>She forces an uneasy laugh
>"Who could really resist wanting to kiss me, right?"
>Moondancer just stares at her
>And then a laugh -- the first genuine Moondancer laugh you've heard in a long time -- escapes her lips
>She grabs you and Sunset, and the three of you collapse onto the bed in a three-way, cuddly, giggling mess
>>
>>29467663
>"Morning, Moon.
your missing quotation mark is annoying me
>>
>>29467770
Aww
I also forgot how much stuttering there can be in boringlight
>>
Goodnight /nst/
>>
>>29469009
Good night Anon
>>
You think she is smart?
>>
I feel like shit.
>>
>>29469506
of course anon\

>>29470061
hope you feel better
>>
>>29467770
Glad to have you back Jeff
I missed boringlight
>>
>>29465760
It's actually a completely new story. I can't stop. Please help me.
>>29465748
>>29464967
>Trixie can't find any piece of mind, She only stares at the paper she tries to draw on, unable to get her mind to click on the thing she wants to be good at.
>She can't imagine why she expects herself to click, but she feels as thought it's supposed to happen.
>Like how it happened with her favorite things, but it feels as though even other people with different minds and different things that they love can do "click" more easily than Trixie.
>Trixie feels like there's no one else out there who struggles like she does.
>Staring at paper, only to get angry that no matter what she puts on it, it will never look good without doing all of these complicated procedures that, in order to master, would take weeks, months, years, decades... fucking FOREVER.
>The paper was just ripped in half.
>Now looking down at her bare desk, and the claw marks on it from her fingernails, Trixie finally realizes what her hands were actually doing as those thoughts were swarming around in her head.
>Clouding her judgement, crashing into her heart.
>Breaking it with her lack of achievement.
>Yeah, there's no way any other people could feel something like like this.
>Only the impossibly powerful could contain themselves when feeling something like this.
>Something Trixie could never do.
>There's no way to just... vent for Trixie. She can't use this anger to her advantage.
>"Are you alright?" A classmate asks.
>Trixie looks over to him, instantly noticing the pungent perfume he's wearing.
>The scent assaults her nose, almost making her faint and fall off of the already uncomfortable stool.
>It's like the whole room just turned red with thing after thing that Trixie dislikes... piling on top of one another.
>"Are... are you alright?"
>>
>>29472529
>"Trixie's... fine... just..."
>"She's not." A sudden voice calls from the back of the room.
>Every other art student looks back to the back of the room at the guy in the recliner chair.
>Where on earth has that chair been this whole time?
>Can Trixie steal it when no one's looking?
>Just to sit in for five minutes?
>"Yeah, that was pretty obvious." The guy with the perfume sneers with a sarcastic grin.
>"Trixie assures you that everything's fine and that you should worry."
>"Relax." The guy in the recliner stands up and wipes his hair out of his eyes.
>Was he even drawing anything? Where's his easel?
>He has dark pupils, but has an almost ominous look in them. The guy, in his early twenties, looks like he doesn't even want to be here.
>"Just because there's something wrong doesn't mean anyone should step in and intervene. I know this from experience."
>The art teacher walks over to Trixie after all of the commotion caught enough of her attention to come over.
>"Miss Lulamoon, what seems to be the problem over here."
>"She's angry she can't draw and has ho way of venting, but doesn't want anyone to help her so she can burn out on her own."
>"Hector, quiet." The teacher shushes the guy.
>Hector sits back down, having already intentionally said his piece in one breath before the teacher told him to be quiet.
>Trixie processes everything he said, surprised that he read her so easily.
>How did he know so fast?
>Hector shrugs in the chair, too calmly for any of this to be new to him.
>In the next minute, Trixie is escorted out of the studio and told to take a day off.
>The recliner chair is vacant within the following minute after that.
>"Hey." Hector's voice startled Trixie from behind.
>"I don't wanna go back in." Trixie responds.
>"That's not it. I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page."
>The guy has a Shadow the Hedgehog lunchbox with him.
>Trixie scoffs, under the impression that she doesn't need to talk to this guy again.
>>
>>29472541
>"If you ever remember me saying this, let your disdain drive you. That's all."
>"What?" Trixie mockingly tilts her head.
>"That's all. I'll probably see you again if I ever come back here."
>"Are you like... an edgy middle schooler or something?" Trixie almost laughs.
>"At heart." He walks away right after.
>Trixie cringes, hoping she doesn't end up being like this guy.
>Before he turns the corner, he slaps a sticky note onto the wall.
>It's less than five minutes of sitting on the nearby bench before Trixie walks over and reads what it says.
>[You need to channel your anger into something else. I know exactly what it feels like, I'm shit at drawing myself, so I use my anger to focus in isolated incidents. I know it's for two reactive people to hang around eachother for long, so I'll just let you go your own way.]
>Trixie barely read the note halfway through before she crumpled it up and threw it away.
>She goes home, back to where all of her gecko friends are.
>They all ask her why she came home so early.
>"Trixie doesn't want to talk about it." Trixie hops up the stairs and retreats to her desk.
>"Not even or fifteen minutes?" One of the geckos asks.
>Trixie grunts.
>"Trixie will talk about it IN fifteen minutes." She concedes. "Okay?"
>The geckos agree; all six of them.
>There used to be more, but they all left to go film commercials and stuff.
>Trixie goes back to her own drawing board, now no longer surrounded by other art students to out-shine her.
>Trixie HATES being out-shined.
>She tries drawing the cross thingy across the little person's blank face.
>How is this even supposed to go? What?
>Her head shuts down again, and the anger comes back.
>But the girl is more calm now that she's not in a public environment. Less surrounding living beings to make the blood in her nerves boil.
>She gets a little bit further than last time, but ultimately messes up the entire drawing and it looks like a 4 year old drew it.
>>
>>29472547
>Some sort of more.. internalized anger overtakes Trixie.
>For some reason, she remembers what Hector said.
>Eyes the paper with a determined glare, feeling the room around her turning figuratively red once more.
>But her hand is more... controlled somehow?

All for now.
>>
>>29472560
>It's happening again
>>
>>29472560
>The mentor figure is an edgy teen.
Top kek.
>>
File: 1467612284834.png (1B, 486x500px)
1467612284834.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>29467770

>Eventually, of course, the hospital kicks you out
>Visitor hours only last so long, and Moondancer needs her sleep
>The joke's on them, though, because you know for a fact that she'll stay up until at least six in the morning
>Maybe letting her borrow your laptop was a mistake
>She hugs you and Sunset goodbye, and then snuggles in her blankets to binge her favorite cartoons until well past any reasonable hour

>"Well..."
"Yeah..."
>The two of you clasp hands as you step out of the hospital
>Due to the urgency of the situation, neither of you thought to bring a jacket, so you're left shivering together as you head to the corner to call for a ride home
>Sunset doesn't let you get more than two inches away from her throughout the entirety of the wait; the moment you reach the corner, her arm goes around your shoulders and doesn't let go
>Not that you're complaining; it's nice and warm, cuddled up against her
>"I guess I should just start apologizing now, huh?"
>You half shake your head, half nuzzle your face against her shoulder
"Naaah..."
>You look up at her, giving her your best Innocent Smile
"I was pretty bad too. Not *as* bad, but..."
>"Ouch."
"I should have realized you were getting frustrated. And I should've listened better."
>You poke Sunset's tummy
"But I'm totally okay with you taking the fall for this one. And I know *just* how you can make up for it."
>"Yeah?"
>Sunset places a hand on your hip and a kiss on the top of your head
>"I think I know what you have in mind~."
>>
>>29474108

>Now, you're pretty sure that no one in the world would argue with you when you say that sex and junk food are the two best things in existence
>And combining them?
>Well, that's a separate level of nirvana entirely
>But you have to pace things right; having someone go down on you after they just finished a mouthful of Funions is... less than pleasant
>Fortunately, you and Sunset have distilled "fuck and then pig out on junk-food" down to a science
>The moment you arrive back at your apartment -- your arms laden with bags of chips, soda, and Pizza Rolls -- you get only about two seconds to look around at the mess she's made
"Good lord, Sunny. W-what did you *do* here?"
>"It's been a rough couple days, okay?"
>And then she drops her bags to the floor, wraps her legs around yours, and tackles you to the couch
>Her fingers find the familiar spot on your inner thigh, trailing their way up to the waistband of your sweatpants
>With a bit of your assistance, she hooks her fingers into your pants and drags them down
"A-ah... Sunny..."
>She kisses you, her tongue intertwining with yours
>Two of her fingers slip into your panties, and then up inside of you
"G-gentle... please..."
>"Sorry, I just... really excited..."
"Y-yeah, heh..."
>You cup her cheek, gently kissing her as she begins to massage your insides
"I can tell..."
>She trails little kisses across your face until she ends up nibbling your ear
>You arch your back, goosebumps bristling along your shoulders as her breath tickles you
>Sunset pulls her fingers out of you, licking the fluids from them as she plants kisses further and further down your body
>Eventually, she ends up with her head between your thighs
"Sunny?"
>"Yeah?" she says, her voice slightly muffled
"You're t-totally forgiven... ah~"
>>
File: 1470515775941.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1470515775941.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>29474452
Thank you mango for more boringlight
I am so glad its back
>>
>>29474452

>Smoking during afterglow is highly, highly overrated
>Pizza Rolls and Mountain Dew during afterglow, however, it quite possibly the best thing two girls can enjoy on a cold Spring night
>You and Sunset huddle in your bed -- which, as you can imagine, feel *so* good to share again -- with a laptop playing cheesy RomCom movies in front of you
>It's hard to remember the title of this one, but you think it was something about unexpected friendship
>As far as you can tell, the premise is pretty much just some random nerd and her various lesbian adventures
>What an unrealistic concept; you cuddle up to your girlfriend and ask if she can change it to Star Trek

>When the movie's over, you find yourself tangled in blankets, pillows, and Sunset's arms, trying to sleep
>Unfortunately, you've hit one of those rare moments where you're actually *too* comfortable to pass out
>"So, Twilight?"
"Mm?"
>You kiss her nose, letting her know you're paying attention
>"About that, uh, wedding..."
"Oh. Yeah."
>"We're still, you know, on for it. Right?"
"Of course! You big g-goof, of course we're still on."
>You give her nose a second kiss, just for good measure
"In fact, I bet it's gonna happen real soon!"

The wedding would not, in fact, happen soon. Much to the chagrin of poor Velvet. Mostly because trusting two twenty-something nerds to plan their own wedding is a bad idea.

Valentine's Day special coming tomorrow!
>>
>>29474863
>Mostly because trusting two twenty-something nerds to plan their own wedding is a bad idea.
Note to self
make someone else plan my wedding
>>
>>29475593
I bet you could get a job if you were good at that. Like a wedding planner. That could be a thing. I bet you could make a ton of money by inventing that job.
>>
>>29475630
maybe but I dont have money for one
>>
>>29475630
>wedding planner.
>inventing that job
How can you invent a job that already exists?
>>
Happy Valentines day NST
make sure to take care of your Twis and your Sunsets!
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
1B, 486x500px
So, anon, have I ever told you that I was a Padawan until I was 25 years old? That was also the time your father, Anakin, was assigned to be my Padawan. I trained him for 10 years and then the Princess of Naboo, who was no longer the Princess, but a Senator of the Republic and a good friend, was the objective of a bounty hunter called Jango Fett, the father of Bobba, he was the worst bounty hunter I have seen in my entire life and was also used as a model for our clone army. He was killed right in front of Bobba by my good friend, the Jedi Master, Mace Windu. The galaxy was saved from the Separatists once again, until three years later your father decided to kill everyone he met in his life at the Jedi temple just to save Padme, your mother, from a death he caused so I cut off his legs and left arm and I left him to burn to the death in the lava world of Mustafar. Nineteen years have passed since than day which means I am 57, time was not a good friend.
>>
Happy Valentine's Day nst
>>
>>29479463
did obiwan have the high ground?
>>
>>29480318
He had both the high ground and the moral high ground.
>>
>>29472560
>>29472625
>>29473213
>How is this happening?
>Trixie continues visualizing the image onto the paper, only seeing more and more of the final product in her head... almost involuntarily.
>Hard work and practice don't seem to exist any more. Only the next thing Trixie needs to draw.
>That shading goes there.
>These lines need to be thinner.
>Trixie can see it now, with an impending objective dictating her mind.
>She feels like she should be shaking, but her hands are completely still. There some sort of complacency within her, keeping her eyes focused and her mind set on making this look as real as possible.
>Could she have found her talent at long last?
>It's only been ten minutes... and... it's like how she saw on that ten minute challenge thing, or however long it was.
>It looks like... a real, legitimate drawing.
>By a real legitimate artist.
>Something has been reached that hasn't been reached before.
>But Trixie resists the feeling of pride she feels inside.
>She doesn't want to feel proud. The girl soon discovers that she has become addicted to the anger and sadness that has plagued her for so long after so many failures at drawing anything that looked acceptable.
>But on Trixie drew, only becoming angry at the fact tat she's drawing actually decently this time.
>The anger starting a vicious cycle of productivity.
>"Trixie?" One of the geckos calls up to her room. "Are you alright?
>With excitement, Trixie jolts out of her chair and leaps over to her door wit a nervous giggle.
>"Trixie feels like coming down now." She opens the door and gets the heel out of her room before she burns her way out of the mess she became addicted to.

I honestly don't think I like anywhere this story's going.

>>29480318
>>29481149
Lmao.
>>
>>29481155
Write something else if you want, familia, I don't wasn't to hold you down.
You also look like you could use a break from writing.
>>
>>29481945
he's addicted to writing stories
>>
>>29481945
*don't want.
Man am I tired.
>>
>>29481945
I've been doing this literally (and I mean actually literally) every single day since March 17th last year (Which happened to be St. Patrick's Day). You're far from the first to tell me that I need a break, but don't worry, the only thing pushing me to write more of this is my mind. Don't want ya to think that it's your fault, I just reply to everyone who replies to me by default. I really just need somewhere to post new things so I can eventually repost them in larger chunks in other threads, and this thread is like my favorite thread right now. I'm planning to drop this tripcode and stop this once and for all once St. Patrick's Day this year hits so I can finally get my interest in my hobbies back. I know this sounds weird, but my brain is weird and clings to things too much sometimes.
>>29482025
Funny story, I used to be addicted to maps. But then that along with everything else I liked got replaced by greentext stories and it's been practically the only thing I can get myself to do ever since. I've been actively trying to get myself to stop since like June.

>>29482163
>Man am I tired.
I know the feeling.

>>29481155
>A long talk with the geckos is had.
>Trixie remembers how much she has bonded with them over the years, with all of the sleepovers they had. With all of the times they sat beside her giant fucking paper and watched her fail so many times at drawing.
>One gecko asks Trixie what's got her all jumpy, but she avoids the question to an extent and heads back up to her room shortly after a friendly conversation with the geckos.
>Trixie goes right back to drawing, and soon begins to think about that other guy from the art class in the studio.
>The one who reeked of perfume. Or cologne, or whatever.
>She just knows that he's the kind of guy who goes to several night clubs and parties. She could even tell in the way he dressed.
>In tight, shiny clothes, dyed hair.
>It was obvious the entire time.
>>
>>29482190
>It infuriates Trixie how he's always been good at drawing while Trixie had to practice.
>At least... that's how it feels.
>Maybe Trixie could set an example for this guy, now that she's starting to see some talent of her own emerge from within herself. Maybe she can go out in to the world and do plenty of things and go on adventures to show people what she's really made of.
>And all of those "artsy" people who are all like "just do the legs, man." and "you just gotta knoooooow" can finally shut up and let the talent flow naturally into newcomers who won;t bother with the overly complicated drawing process.
>These are the thoughts that buzz all around Trixie's consciousness.
>Trixie can put herself in the great spotlight out there. Giving the world her own self as the perfect example of finding one's true purpose in life instead of learning what your purpose is in school or some other bullshit like that.
>The conversation Trixie has with herself in her mind jumps from one big thing to the next.
>The drawing is complete.
>Holy fuck, that shading!
>Trixie never knew she could do that.
>The stringer side of her instantly wants to brag the very second she steps foot in that studio once again.
I'll stop here for the night so other people can post.
>>
>>29481149
Its over Anonymous
I have the high ground
>>
>>29482781
I want to date her
and hold her hands
and kiss her
I feel so dumb posting it here
>>
>>29483290
You underestimate my power to not jumping away from you.
>>
>you will never go on space adventures with twilight and trixie
Why live?
>>
>>29485081
I ask myself that question every day. Soon I won't find an answer.
>>
>>29482190
Could you post a map familia?
>>
>>29482204
>Trixie doing the "normalfags reeee" talk.
What a swiveling spiral.
>>
>>29485897
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29482204
>stringer
Stronger.

>>29482204
>By the time Trixie gets back to class, she had been observing the drawing she made for more time than not doing so ever since she drew it.
>She found herself liking it more and more as the time went on.
>"Alright, so today, we're going to be continuing our gesture drawing unit." The teacher starts the lesson.
>Trixie smiles to herself, only thinking about the thing she drew.
>She starts to partake in the lesson... something's wrong.
>She can't seem to get anything to work right.
>It isn't long before Trixie diverts back to her own methods and uses her anger to just... PUT THE LINES ON THE PAPER.
>Put them THERE! And there! And there!
>And right there!
>To Trixie's horror, Trixie happens to notice that it looks exactly what she drew in her room.
>But now...
>There are other drawings by people who practiced in the room with Trixie.
>The comparison is something Trixie filtered out of her mind before. She was only thinking about the personal attributes of the other students before, but now she sees their hard work.
>Their drawings are infinitely better than Trixie's, and this becomes more than just apparent as the girl tries to twist it around in her mind to state otherwise.
>As it turns out, it too Trixie's mental roasting of the silly things about the other people to have more confidence in herself for staying home and not going to parties or drinking.
>She thought of herself to be a lifestyle based role model for them, and that somehow created a false juxtaposition to a point where she saw her own drawing as beeing at least on part with theirs.
>"Trixie, are you alright?" The same student with the cologne from before whispers, worried about the girl getting sent out again.
>>29485853
The files are too large. Even for Imgur. I'm sorry.
>>29485897
She's going to turn even worse soon.
>>
>>29486381
>Map files over 200MB's
What kind of maps did you do?
>>
>>29486381
>spoiler.
Is she going to make Columbine look like a fucking joke?
>>
>>29474863

*One year later*

>By now, you've mastered the art of "flopping onto the couch the second you get home from work"
>Fortunately, your apartment is so small that you barely even need to take two steps before the sweet bliss of laziness can overtake you
"Bleh."
>Sunset looks up from her drawings
>Judging by the mess ponytail she's pulled her hair back into, they're either going really well or really, really poorly
>She smiles at you, though, which is a pretty good sign they're going well
>The "things are bad" signal usually sounds more like hissing cockroach
>"How was work."
"Bleh."
>"Teaching go okay?"
"Bleh."
>"..."
>Sunset gets up from the kitchen table and joins you on the couch
>Skillfully, she wriggles between your body and the cushions in just such a way that your head ends up in her lap
>Her hands find their way to your shoulders, gently rubbing the work-day stress from your muscles
>"You want anything for dinner?"
>You tilt your head to the side, staring up at her
"Bleeeeeeeeh."
>"I'll take that as a yes."
>She massages you a minute more, and then stands up to head to the kitchen
>"Your mom called today, by the way."
"Oh no..."
>You cover your eyes, groaning
"She asked about the wedding, didn't she?"
>"Yep."
"Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
>"Hey, you're the one who was all gung-ho to make the plans yourself."
"I didn't know it was gonna be hard!"
>>
>>29487306
>"Heh heh..."
"Dammit. Heh."
>You do your best Beavis impersonation to match her Butthead as she returns from the kitchen
>Sunset places a plate of reheated spaghetti on the coffee table, then rejoins you on the couch
>"You know you have to come up with something eventually, right?"
"Yeah, yeah. I know."
>"Why not just let her plan it? She's practically dying to."
"I know, but..."
>You cross your arms over your chest
"Hmph. I dunno. It feels like it should be special."
>"Why wouldn't it be?"
"Mom'll try and throw some crazy over-the-top shindig like she did for Shining's wedding. And we remember how that turned out..."
>Sunset scratches the back of her head
>"Yeah... who'd have thought a cool guy like your brother had such a psycho ex?"
"Ex? Oh, yeah. That was bad too, I guess."
>You kick your shoes off, curling into a ball and placing your head back on Sunset's thighs
"I was talking about the reception."
>"Oh. Yeah. That."
>You and Sunset share an awkward-memory type of glance
>"She *really* shouldn't have let you pick the music."
"I didn't know we'd be at the Royal Hall! Otherwise I'd have picked--"
>"Something that didn't include Blood On the Dancefloor three times in a row?"
"I thought we'd be somewhere more lowkey! And I didn't think mom would try to dance to it..."
>"...with me."
"Yeah..."
>You and her both cough, trying to suppress the memory of your mom swing-dancing with Sunset to Drowning Pool
>"Well, if you want to keep it from happening, you just have to come up with an idea yourself."
"I know, I know."
>You continue grumbling even as she begins to feed you forkfuls of spaghetti
>>
>>29487110
I also want to know how they are that large
>>
>>29487408
>Picking nu-metal for a wedding.
IRL shitposting, no excuses.
>>
>>29488323
jeff is a great shitposter
>>
>>29489547
This looks like one of those "X moving at incredibly high speeds" pics.
>>
>>29490322
>>29489547
[high speed tribadism]
>>
Twi a cute
>>
>>29490919
*Cris-chan endorses this post.
>>
Dykeshit
>>
Last week I was offered to help judge a 4-5 science fair
I thought it was gonna be fun and I would see a lot of experements that a young twilight would love
Never have I been so wrong with any science before

Suprisingly few volcanos though
>>
>>29494011
>few volcanoes
Let me guess, lots of potatoes?
>>
>>29494564
Didnt see any potatoes
There was one that was just the letters GRAVITY and tested GRAVITY by rolling a coke can full and empty
>>
>>29486381
>Trixie has to bat away all of the questions as she keeps her mood calm.
>But it's hard to get those line to go where she wants them to go. Nothing falls into place anymore.
>Now... everything starts to fall apart. Trixie's world.
>And her views of it.
>She thought she was something great, like she always told her peer that she was.
>But still... there's a smile on Trixie's face.
>And the girl has no idea why she's smiling. The other students stop staring at her after twenty or so minutes expire.
>Trixie peers over to the lounge chair. Hector is nowhere to be found.
>...
>Class ends.
>Trixie didn't draw anything of value. But someone else comes to meet her after class this time around.
>"Hey." The guy wit hthe cologne approaches Trixie.
>She awkwardly stares at him, surprised that she's more comfortable being round him than Hector.
>"What do you want?"
>"You seem really tense. And I wanted to know if everything's alright."
>Trixie turns away. "Trixie assures you that everything's fine. She can deal with her own problems. She's not lonely or anything."
>The guy walks around her to be right in front of her once again.
>"Well, I've wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out."
>Trixie's face changes instantly. She pauses and looks around for some kind of distraction.
>He must not find out about how she lives.
>"You wanna come clubbing with me and my friends this Saturday night?"
>"Why do you ask?"
>"You seem like a really interesting girl. And I wanna know if you're down for that."
>Trixie freezes in place, thinking about how bad she'd feel if she goes back home alone to wallow in her thoughts.
>...
>Trixie enters through the doorway of the nightclub.
>The music blasting within.
Right after this is where shit's gonna get dank.
>>
File: l o o p y.gif (1B, 486x500px)
l o o p y.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>29487110
Either super detailed ones (to the best of my drawing ability) or a bunch of little ones that are somewhat a slideshow in an annually based map displaying the history of a fantasy world I came up with. (There are over 10,000 of those maps so far).
>>29487147
Nah, no violence is going to happen, but she is going to go full sperg on morals and life values and preaching them to people. And it's all going to eventually blow up in her face in a sexual way. That's when this will stop having self-insert elements.
>>
>>29495254
>>29495266
Also, I feel like it's better to give a little preview of what I'm thinking about writing next.
Trixie's going to not like how people do things at the club (which might have been predictable), and she's going to start telling them all that they're stupid. And ranting about how they shouldn't be partying and should start doing better things on Saturday nights like going to book clubs or other boring stuff. Some of them are going to listen to her and Trixie's basically makes a few friends over the next couple of weeks in this story. But she pretty much is going to start a cult with loyal followers who will try to teach her how to draw without practicing because she brainwashed them into doing so. But that's enough spoilers for now. Just setting forth the main direction this story's going to go in.
>>
goodnight nst
>>
We need to build the wall to keep out th4 whimmigrants
>>
>>29489547
daww she looks so angry
but her anger is so cute
>>
>>29497150
The wall wouldn't keep the shimmigrants out, it would only keep the illegals out.
>>
>>29499402
And it wouldn't be a literal wall, more like a system that will disintegrate every illegal shimmigrant for not carrying her documentation.
>>
File: sad daydream.png (415KB, 1024x957px) Image search: [Google]
sad daydream.png
415KB, 1024x957px
>>29500612
You can't just murder Shimmigrants
They're people too, even if they're wallhoppers
>>
>>29500612
>>29501195
>>29499402
>>29497150
>>29487408

>Sunset knocks on the bedroom door, peeking her head inside
>"Twi? How are the wedding plans coming?"
>You immediately cover the computer screen, hoping your tiny hands are enough to keep her from seeing what you're doing
"F-fine! Plans are fine!"
>She raises a skeptical eyebrow
>"Yeah? Can I see them?"
"Uh...no."
>"Why not?"
"They have to be a surprise."
>"Right. And you're *totally* not just slacking off writing some weird fanfiction about infinite versions of me in space."
>You feel sweat breaking out across your forehead
"N-no! I'm working really hard on the plans! Just don't look at them!"
>Rolling her eyes, Sunset steps inside and peers at the computer screen
>As luck would have it, your tiny hands are *not* enough to cover the computer screen
>Sunset's eyes scan down the few rows of text she can be able to see
>"What's a... Shimmigrant?"
"It's n-nothing! Just something I made up! It's an, uh..."
>"What's all this about a wall!? Why are thousands of me dying!?"
"Because the e-evil Twilights..."
>"Evil Twilights?"
"There's evil Twilights in the story! And they want to build a wall to kill Sunsets, so..."
>You clench your fists in determination
"So I can save them!"
>>
>>29502347
>Sunset just stares at you for a moment
>And then her face splits open in that radiant grin you've come to love
>She covers her mouth, trying hard not to laugh
>"Save them, huh?"
>Your cheeks are burning when you reply
"Y-yeah. There's a Twilight in the story, who... who goes around saving the Sunsets."
>"And does she win?"
"Of course! There's this epic battle at the end, where--"
>"Alright, alright."
>Sunset pats your back, biting her tongue so that she won't collapse into a giggle-fit
>"Don't spoil the ending for me, okay? I wanna read it fresh."
"Heh, yeah. Right."
>You clear your throat
"I'll g-get started on the plans soon. I promise."

Twilight will not get started on the plans.

She needs to stop lying to herself.
>>
>>29495254
>Trixie instantly notices that her attire differs from pretty much everyone else’s. She can’t help but look down and watch all of the guys around her. They have their arms and most of their backs expose.
>She already knows these guys are out of her league anyway, not that she really cares… sort of.
>These girls here are wearing revealing enough clothes exposing their chests and asses that Trixie would practically be invisible if her sweatshirt didn’t make her stick out like a sort thumb through sheer shock value alone.
>”Want something to drink?” Cologne man asks. “They’re free here.”
>”Trixie doesn’t drink alcohol.” Trixie responds without second thought.
>Cologne man scoffs. “Wh… what? Why not?” He’s visibly confused; smirking and rubbing the back of his neck.
>”She doesn’t drink alcohol. Trixie likes to remain fully aware of her surroundings and in complete control of herself at all times.”
>With a laugh, cologne man calls a couple of his friends over. Trixie prepares to rehash the exact same thing she just said, making sure to word everything exactly the same for the sake of consistency.
>Well why don’t you wanna get wasted every once in a while? You don’t have to be conscious all the time!” One guy asks.
>”It’s Trixie’s preference. It all has to do with focus, which can only happen during sobriety.”
>”So like… are you really good at focusing, then?” He asks with his eyes half-lidded from drunkenness already.
>Cologne man answers for Trixie before the girl gets a chance to speak.
>”Nah, she’s like struggling with art and stuff right now.”
>The other guy seems to only process half of this.
>>
File: beds.png (1B, 486x500px)
beds.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29502555
>”Holy shit, you can draw?” He turns to Trixie and steps close enough for het to smell the mixture of vodka watered down with scotch in his breath. “Whaddaya draw?”
>He’s literally drooling.
>Trixie looks over at cologne man, who’s in pretty much the same condition as his friend.
>But the girl only registers the part about drawing, remembering the thoughts she… had… escaped by not going home tonight.
>”Trixie… can draw well… better than most people because of her better focusing methods… but… she doesn’t know the process.”
>Cologne man steps in, now leaning right up against Trixie with his friend trapping her on the other side. “Maybe we can teach you how to draw…” He slurs. “While you teach us how to not be slobs.”
>A clumsy hand makes its way to Trixie’s hip.
>>
>>29502561
The part after this one will be when Trixie starts preaching to people once I get to it.
>>29502364
>Twilight will not get started on the plans.
>She needs to stop lying to herself.
It's like me dealing with real life.
>>
>>29427824
The eternal anglo
>>
>>29505280
>Hitler hair.
Pretty good.
>>
>>29502561
Nice
>>
>>29505280
>you will never play catch with dog-spike
why live?
>>
Man, this really got my neurons working.
https://youtu.be/462KBuAhncU
>>
>>29501195
>shimmigrants
>people
good one
>>
>>29510181
I want to study with SciTwi
>>
Wow. Thread getting slower?
>>
>>29510240
You could say that.
But, then again, we were pretty dead around this time last year.
>>
>>29510336
ive been extreemly busy with classes this year
I finally had a break this week, until I learned one of my professors had messed up my grade. So I am now panicking this week
>>
Hi /nst/, this is dot. I don't know if anyone still remembers me, but I just wanted to say I won't be coming back, despite what I said a long time ago. I don't seem to have much motivation to go on. I've had some stuff written since the last year but I haven't done anything with it, and at this point it's clear I never I will.

Regardless, I want to say was pretty fun writing here (and drawing, but let's stick to the better things). I wish you luck to all of you anons, you're all great. Even the one who hates dykeshit, if he's still around.
>>
>>29510643
Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>>29510643
Godspeed to you Dot
I wish the best of luck to you too
>>
>>29510643
oh and Dot, if you want to join the nst writefag discord add "omgwtfun #2196"
thats me

False Dots will not be accepted
>>
File: 1462939718516.png (1B, 486x500px)
1462939718516.png
1B, 486x500px
>>29510643
Same Dot, same.
If you ever want to join our kool kids klub on discord hit us up though. I swear we're cool duders :^
>>
>>29510999
trips confirm dot must join the writefags
>>
>>29511577
Dot is too cool for the sekrit club.
>>
>>29510643
>>
Been working on some lewd. Will post it in the next thread.
>>
>>29512778
You are lewd.
>>
Oy vey it's like another Shoah.
>>
Yidish-kop means Jewish head, it's a compliment on intelligence.
>>
While shiksa is not inherently an insult, it's mostly used as one.
>>
Spanish is a Marxist language.
>>
When a man loves a woman he can't keep his mind on nothing else.
>>
My dick is 4 inches hard.
>>
Hitler did some things wrong, but he also did great things for his people.
Also the roman salute is not a Nazi symbol, America also used it to salute the flag but stopped using it to properly demonize their enemy.
>>
Did you knew that we wuz kangs and sheeit even though our slave ancestors don't even come from that particular area?
>>
>>29513097
>But they were forced out of Egypt and shit.
Yeah, sure, that still doesn't explains why they didn't retain some of their culture, the fact is that they were exterminated by the evil whities who reclaimed their lands.
>>
Most of what I am writing is satire, don't get triggered.
I would say the name of the writefriend who is obviously a Tumblr-tier liberal but I don't want to start shit.
>>
Despite the common misconception that there are no reasons to beat women, I would say that there are a lot, but that doesn't means you can beat them.
Unless she hits you first and is being a cunt, then that is self defence.
>>
Despite having a small dick it can get rock hard.
>>
Sasha Grey won 3 Oscars, 2 Grammies, 8 BAFTA'S, and one Hugo.
>>
Filipinos are the strongest race of the world.
>>
Now, post the next thread here, don't be retarded.

>>29502561
I hate those particular kind of drunks with a passion.
>>
New thread

>>29513375
>>29513375
>>29513375

made it early because of a small emergency
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 232

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.