[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 34

File: ColtQuestThread54.png (306KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread54.png
306KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
Discord: https://discord.gg/tpXEvSn

Previous Thread...

>The trio go to Warehouse 52 and look around, Pip noting that there is a spell in a nearby office.
>After searching the grounds for a bit, they enter the room through the ceiling, as the spell's effects only take place when there is a person near the floor.
>It appears to be an interrogation room.
>Pip "accidentally" drops Emerald, sounding off a magical alarm. Luckily they escape with a bunch of files before they can be caught.
>They decide to hide nearby and watch the people who come in.
>They are guards, and they stay for a little while. When they start to leave the party decides to follow them to see where they go.
>After a while Emerald decides to stop following the guards, afraid that maybe it's a ploy to catch them out.
>They return to Emerald's flat and go through the boxes.
>A ton of shit happens that it would probably just be better to read. To give a quick synopsis, they find a file related to the dogtags they found in the cave with the mushrooms for Joyride's potion, there is a new demon in play called the Spatiumdaemon, and Emerald speaks with the Chronodaemon in his amulet.
>Also, Emerald boops the amulet.

Continued in the next post...
>>
File: 1242.png (96KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1242.png
96KB, 640x600px
>>29386414

(I'm not actually sure what people wanted to do next. There wasn't much of a consensus.)

(It sounded like maybe people wanted to practice some magic with Pip? Maybe interact with Ruby for a bit? Or maybe check out what could possibly be Cherry Chiffon's skull? I think even a few wanted to just head to bed straight away so they could go see Sensoria.)

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29386433
I'm tempted to go ask Joyride about Rubys share of the pirate loot but she seemed like she wanted to be left alone today.

maybe just ask her what she plans to do with it.
>>
>>29386433
Check the skull. It's probably the quickest and safest way of following one of our leads.
>>
>>29386471
Joyride has had enough of our shit for the day, having to deal with Emeralds questions while her friend, who I assume she rarely see's, was in town. Let's do what she asked us to do and NOT bother her like some dipshit.
>>
>>29386433
They were eating dinner or something, yeah? Let's sleep and figure out what to do in the morning.
>>
>>29386643
I agree the only reason we should bother her is about the demon and I think we voted last thread not to do that for some reason.

If we do end up seeing her though we should ask about the pirate loot while we are there
>>
>>29386643
>>29386655
It's a quick " hey do you still have that skull?"
>>
>>29386668
she was very clear that she wanted to be left alone.
>>
>>29386671
>>29282110
>"You guys promise you'll take all day on this and leave me alone?" Joyride says, standing aside to let the ponies and the demon enter.
>>
>>29386668
Fuck off. There is no rush to ask her.
>>
>>29386690
The only rush is getting it done before the players forget about it. Also, I'm not seeing any other commands.
>>
>>29386433
>"Dear my beloved Emerald,

>Anytime this week would be great to come by. I can teach you a few things about magic, and maybe you can teach me a few things about love? Just send me another one of those Dragonfire letters to let me know when you are coming.

>Your love,
>Sensoria"

Holy fuck do we ever need to teach her a thing or two about love, and I don't mean that sexually.
>>
>>29386699
we are a forgetful mob
>>
>>29386699
Then we'll ask Joyride in the morning then.
>>
>>29386699
>Also, I'm not seeing any other commands.
see
>>29386450
ask ruby about her plans for the treasure.
>>
>>29386717
>ask Joyride about Rubys share
>>
>>29386721
I said ask about her share if we go over there but I do not want to go over there so asking Ruby about her plans instead is good.
I am willing to wait a night on a few things for a happy Joyride.
>>
>>29386433
>>29386721
>>29386717
Here's the plan. We sleep, and in the morning we ask Joyride, FIRST, Ruby's share if she got any, then the skull, then the space demon, and the fact that the time demon spoke to Emerald. This good guys? Any objections?
>>
>>29386737
Oh. Missed that. Yeah ask Ruby about her share.
>>
>>29386737
Somebody figures out a compromise? On 4chan!?! Sounds good to me.
>>
>>29386433
Pony pile to bed after cleaning up dinner?
>>
>>29386433
Let's learn some demon magic before we go off to bed!
>>
>>29386433
I'd like to get back to our reading studies with Ruby. We DO have access to Joy's library again, and I can't imagine Em wanting to squander that opportunity.

>>29386450
Good idea; we won't bother the old goat, but let's write a sticky note and ask about it later.
>>
>>29386433
>>29387038
Should add that I would also like to write Sensoria and confirm that we'll see her tomorrow night. We never gave her a definitive answer.
>>
>>29387043
Lets bring ruby along to see sensoria we can embarrass her by pointing out that she probably knows him from his time perving on the guards.
>>
>>29387056
*knows her, her time
i must be tired to fuck that up
>>
File: 1243.png (177KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1243.png
177KB, 640x600px
>>29386737
>>29386819
>>29387038
>>29386950

Emerald and the group decide to clean up their dinner, and then get to some learning. Ruby sits down with a simple book, and Emerald attempts to learn some magic from Pip.

The demon however, seems to not be able to teach Emerald too much. Demon magic seems a lot different from pony, and she can't seem to accurately explain how to use it. That and the fact she starts summoning fireballs in the flat tells him that they should attempt this in a more open area.

Eventually Emerald just calls it a night.

---

Emerald wakes the next day to find himself joined on the bed by Ruby and Pip, who is currently inside her book. Emerald watches as gentle snores emanate from the book, causing the cover to lift slightly and the pages to ruffle.

Emerald sits up, and being careful not to wake anyone walks over to the door and exits. He then turns around and gives a knock, asking for Joyride. As he waits for her to open the door he scrawls out a quick letter to Sensoria, telling her that he is coming sometime later today.

He just finishes and sends it off as the door creaks open and reveals Joyride.

"Hey lil' perv. Didn't I say to leave me alone for the day?" Joyride says with a grin.

Emerald comments that he has. It's the next day.

"Wow, really? Well anyway, what'd you want?" Joyride says, leaning on the door frame.

He asks if she still has that skull from their trip to the cave with the mushrooms.

"Yeah sure. Why?" Joyride says, stretching.

Emerald says that he'll explain later, and then asks if she has ever heard of the Spatiumdaemon, and that his amulet started to speak with him.

"Hmm... I was afraid of this." Joyride says, rubbing her chin in thought, "Spatiumdaemon... Never heard of it... Hmm..."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29387108
How about the Medeisdaemon? Chrono dropped that one's name too, so it's probably important.
>>
>>29387108
We also found out who has the gem that has the Spatiumdaemon. It's in a safe house used by the government. What does she think about that?
>>
>>29387108
What's the plan on the next sex potion ingredient. We're probably not going anytime soon-ish, but it would be nice to know so we could hopefully do our own prepping.
Will it be the hair from a true succubus? Unless Joyride has her own leads, there's Emeralds Step-mom who had some demon mojo going on. She might know.
Or will it be the horns from a white deer? If so Emmy should brush up on his deer speak and their culture.
>>
>>29387108
Ask what Joyride what it is that made Nishan and Loupe so mad at her. What was that she took and doesn't want to be disturbed about. We told you about our amulet. We didn't have to but we did. It would be fair if you told us the same.
>>
>>29387108
Ask her what it is she's working so hard on in there.
>>
Prank her telling you have killed ruby because crhony order you to do it. Later explain it
>>
>>29387470
No that's dumb.
>>
>>29387108
Ask how things are doing and that we are going to be seeing Sensoria later today.
>>
>>29387108
Ask Joyride if we could get some things to change our looks.
>>
>>29387470
That is a funny idea but I don't think it is a good one.
>>
>>29387108
I think we should ask about the next ingredient for the sex potion but if we are going to ask about what Nishan said we should be carful and back off before she gets upset. We should also tell her what we know about the whereabouts of the other demon gems and that we are going to see sensoria.
>>
File: 1244.png (103KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1244.png
103KB, 640x600px
>>29387129
>>29387185
>>29387329
>>29387462
>>29387204
>>29387530
>>29387559

Emerald says that he thinks the Spatiumdaemon is in a gem like his, and being hidden in a royal safehouse some where in the city.

"Great. I wonder what those idiots plan to use that for." Joyride says with a sigh, "Maybe we can call the Order on them or something. They'll probably tear the place apart looking for that gem."

Emerald asks if Joyride has heard of the Medeisdaemon as well, since that was the other one mentioned.

"No, I haven't heard of that one either... Dang it, of all the times to- well... Hmm..." Joyride says, clearly lost in thought.

Emerald says he is going to go see Sensoria today.

"Well I hope she is paying for the privilege. You know what they say lil' perv. If you do something well don't do it for free." Joyride says with a wink.

The colt then asks if there is anything she has that can help him change his looks.

"Jeez. Can't you look up that potion? I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to make for you. Or I dunno, maybe it is." Joyride says dismissively, waving a hoof.

Emerald asks what her plan for the next ingredient for her potion is.

"Not too sure yet. I don't know how the heck I'm going to get my hands on white deer horn. The hair of a true succubus I have an idea, but i need to look into it more. For the moment though I have my hooves full with this." She says, pointing backwards.

Emerald glances behind Joyride into the dark hall and asks what she is doing in there.

"Nunnya business." She says, "Anyway, is there anything else you wanted to tell me?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29387687
Mention that Pip was trying to cause trouble yesterday. Is there something that could help make her listen and obey better?
>>
>>29387687
Sorry for butting when your friend was around.
>>
>>29387687
>"Nunnya business." She says,

I think it is our business. You've been cooped up in there and loupe and nishan were mad about something. What was it you took from the hive? it wasn't just the royal jelly was it?
>>
>>29387687
We can check out the library to do more research on common potions and color changeling potions.
>>
>>29387687
I think we are pretty much ready to go but this sounds good>>29387698
>>
>>29387687
>"Anyway, is there anything else you wanted to tell me?"

What do you know about the order of monarch?
>>
>>29387687
>"Anyway, is there anything else you wanted to tell me?"

Did we ever get a cut of that treasure from the pirates?
>>
>>29387687
We have a dragon fire lantern
We know some Order members, which is effectivly a miling address for dragon fire
We have some official Witherwater documents that mention demons
We aren't sending them because a war between the Order and this conspiracy is going to make shit hit the fan in a way we DO NOT need.
>>
>>29387732
How would it do that?
>>
>>29387687
Can we take a look at that skull? Would you be able to know who's skull that was?
>>
>>29387837
We don't know the full extent of this thing. It's almost certain it contains both the local royalty and our parents. But it could easily extend beyond that, the war might be a part of it, and there is probably a third group with the third jewel. Actively attacking one part of this is going to at best cause the others to scatter and go to ground making them harder to find, and at worst cause them to openly start fighting back, and accelerate what ever they are planning. Until we know how far this reaches open conflict is a bad idea.
>>
File: 1245.png (76KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1245.png
76KB, 640x600px
>>29387698
>>29387719
>>29387708
>>29387722
>>29387865

Emerald tells Joyride what happened with Pip yesterday, and how she almost got them caught. The colt asks if there is anything he can do to control her better.

"Not really, no. Do you see why demons are annoying to deal with now? Heck, Pip is one of the better behaved ones I've met." Joyride says with a sigh.

Emerald says that he is really curious about what is going on there, commenting how mad Loupe and Nishan were. It's more than royal jelly isn't it?

"Yes, it is." Joyride says, and after waiting for her to say something she just sort of stares at Emerald and asks, "You don't bugging me yet?"

She then snickers to herself for some reason again like she did before with the beeswax joke.

Emerald asks what she knows about the Order of the Monarch.

"They are the royal guards, and they are pretty tough. They pretty much deal with threats against Whiterwater and the royal family. Try not to mess with them lil' perv, they are well trained and even better equipped." Joyride remarks.

The colt asks if there is anyway we could find out who's skull that is that they found in the cave.

"I guess we could ask it." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald tilts his head at her, and she replies, "Necromancy is a pretty useful skill sometimes, lil' perv. If you want to we can do it later in the day I guess."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29388111
Let's check the library for that color potion.
>>
>>29388111
Take her up on that offer for the skull and then tell her you think it’s about time for you to [i]buzz off[/i], with a wink for good measure.
>>
>>29388111
>Check'd
First, go learn that potion in the library
Then, go learn some magic with Sensoria
Then teach her some "magic"
>>
>>29388111
Tell her that the demon told ya to kill ruby, because her is the master of the other two demons. Then boop her because you pranked her
>>
>>29388604
No that's dumb.
>>
>>29388111
Sure. we'll ask it. I do want to know.

Let's go to the library.
>>
>>29388111
While we are at the library let's check to see if we can find what book that piece of paper/journal page came from.
>>
>>29388111
When we leave let's have Pip stay at home.
>>
>>29388111
ask about rubys cut of the treasure
>>
>>29388604
I do not recall that happening. why would we lie to joyride.
>>
>>29388604
That's a shitty prank.
>>
>>29388719
But I like having Pip around. She's so colorful.
>>
>>29388719
>>29388777

Yes but she caused a problem last time and we need to have finess with Sensoria. Besides she's a demon. We don't know if Sensoria can detect that.
>>
>>29388111
Ask her if she's fucking whatever is there
>>
>>29388777
she needs to learn her lesson lock her away for a few days as punishment for dropping us
>>
>>29388789
Maybe we don't want sensoria to detect Pip and then surprise her after fun times
>>
File: 1246.png (179KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1246.png
179KB, 640x600px
>>29388135
>>29388634
>>29388706

Emerald says that he'll talk to the skull later, thanks Joyride for her time, and apologizes for bugging her. She then closes the door, and Emerald decides to go to the library.

Emerald walks purposefully among the bookcases, and after looking around for a second he clears his throat. He has to think about how to ask this carefully so he doesn't get buried in an avalanche of books.

He asks specifically for a book that has a recipe for changing the color of a pony's fur or mane. Three books come flying to him, and after examining the potions within them picks out a book and begins to copy down the recipe for the potion.

---
1 Half-Gallon colored berry juice
1 Quart distilled water
1 Quart Acai Vinegar
1 Cup Seapony Salt
---

Emerald then hears a knock at the door, and walking over he opens it to see Ruby carrying Pip, who is inside her book, closed, at the filly's side.

"Hey. So what's the plan for today?"

Emerald says he is going to go see Sensoria, and that Ruby should come.

"Hmm... That's at the castle though right? I don't know if I feel right about going there." Ruby says, frowning.

Emerald says that it'll be fine, and that no one is going to bug her. Ruby eventually agrees to come, and after dropping off a disappointed Pip with Joyride they make their way to the castle.

By the time they get to the castle from #304 Coursewalk it's only late morning, but even now it's crawling with ponies, carts, and merchants.

As they approach the large front gate of the castle Emerald realizes he doesn't know how to find Sensoria once they actually get in. The colt spots a nearby guard standing near a door and nervously asks if he knows where he can find Sensoria. Or if he even knows who that is.

He's pointed into the main gate and several doors to the left of the main one. Emerald walks up only to find Ruby standing some space away.

"Hey, you sure this is alright? You sure she is on the level?" Ruby asks.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29388898
>"Hey, you sure this is alright? You sure she is on the level?" Ruby asks.
Ha ha ha, no. She's one of Joys friends, she's only on the level as much as we are.
>>
>>29388898
If she's not then I'd be very dissapointed.
>>
>>29388898
Well she's a friend of Joyride's so she's going to be a bit awkward. She is nice though.
>>
>>29388898
I doubt it is totaly on the level but do you really care you are the one who comes here to perve in the guards.
Now come on in.

When you enter introduce ruby and say she likes to perve on guards but she probably already knows that.

Also warn ruby that she is a bit in love with you.
>>
>>29388898
Introduce Ruby as a friend of ours.

>>29388941
I wouldn't tell her that she spies on ponies that may give her the wrong idea.
>>
>>29388948
Sensoria probably knows already we know she has been in the changerooms while ruby was looking.
>>
>>29388965
Yes, but it'd be in poor taste to introduce her as such.
>>
>>29388898
Warn Ruby that sensoria is blind but she can still see with her magic.
>>
>>29388972
Maybe just say sensoria might recognise her instead that way if she does know she can react but if she does not no harm done.
>>
>>29388898
>"Hey, you sure this is alright? You sure she is on the level?" Ruby asks.

Don't worry she is not going to arrest you Ruby. She's close friends with Joyride and you know that some of her thing's are not all that legal. Now that said she has certain feelings for me and she may come off as awkward around ponies.
>>
>>29388898
Tell Sensoria hi and introduce Ruby as a friend of ours. Apologize that we left without little notice but we were in a bit of a hurry. Say it's good to see her again. Maybe she could teach us those moves we talked about last time.
>>
>>29388898
I will to hug our favorite blind filly.
>>
>>29389004
this seems like a good comprimise.
>>
>>29388941
I'd really not be that friend who airs our other friend's dirty laundry in front of others. Dickish af. I'd be more curious to see if Senso actually knows already.
>>
>>29389798
I guess we could keep our trap shut and ask her about it later if she does not mention it herself although I would also be ok with proding her a little.

What we should do with ruby though is as we open the door say presenting the locker room ghost.
>>
>>29389798
I presume Sensoria probably does know she was watched as doesn't her outfit contain enchantments that let her 'see' a notable distance without needing physical line of sight?

I'm not clear if she would recognize Ruby tho.

>>29388898
Sensoria has quirks but she isn't mean and she isn't above others if that is what Ruby is worried about.
>>
>>29390071
>doesn't her outfit contain enchantments that let her 'see' a notable distance without needing physical line of sight
I think she can see without LoS anyway, the robes just enhance range and clarity.
>>
>>29389873
What the fuck are you talking about? Just don't mention it. You don't tell other people your friends secrets, right in front of their faces. Plus Ruby and Emmy shared a moment when they were both peeping.
>>
>>29388898
Call her a chicken, and go ahead
>>
>>29386414
why have we never had to do a pole dance in quest yet? Em looks too happy
>>
>>29392406
He also looks pretty drunk too, so that's probably the key to getting him to loosen up a bit. Not that I mind him having some modest autonomy.
>>
>>29388898
Friendly reunion with Sensoria bump. If she's not busy today we should hang out and kill monsters some time.
>>
>>29388898
Boop the young mare when we meet her. is it just me, or am I the only one wondering if birth control or estrus is a thing? Emerald fuck Hope, Sensoria, and maybe someone else excluding Joyride, sooooo. Where all them pregnant hoes at?
>>
>>29392918
Hope is the only mare we've managed to finish inside of.
We still had the ring on for Sensoria, Joy finished us off with her mouth, and Loupe was interrupted by milking.
>>
>>29392950
'Hope she has foals.'
>>
I find it funny everything Emerald makes the sticky potion. I can imagine him just wanking it a dozen times just to get his potion quota.
>>
>>29392437
If alcohol's ever put in front of Emmy I will fight to keep him from drinking, maybe even lecture Ruby/Joy about it a bit. It's fun being the wet blanket of our party. And Em a good little shit, he knows underage drinking is bad.
>>
>>29393585
Yeah. Drinking will degrade intelligence.
>>
>>29393585
For one, we already have had it and as long as you aren't hitting the bottle so hard you're getting wasted/blackout drunk it won't hurt anything. He did a great job of moderating it when he had it last.

Secondly, it's only bad if you abuse it all the time, it won't hurt anything if it's moderate.

So no, I don't agree with your overbearing sentiment.
>>
>>29393585
We already got drunk with Ruby on the pirate ship you fucking sea cucumber
>>
File: 1247.png (208KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1247.png
208KB, 640x600px
>>29388908
>>29388914
>>29388918
>>29388941
>>29388992
>>29389004
>>29389152

Emerald purses his lips. He isn't sure how "on the level" Sensoria is really. She certainly is odd. Odd but harmless, would be his experiences with her so far. A little needy perhaps, and perverted, but kind. Emerald wonders if Sensoria knows who Ruby is. She did used to hang out around the showers, and he isn't sure how far away Sensoria can "see".

The colt doesn't say this of course, and instead mentions that he'll introduce her as his friend, and says that she'll be fine. She could stay here of course, where guards might pass by and ask what she is doing.

"Okay okay, fine, let's get this over with." Ruby says with a sigh.

Emerald approaches the door and gives it a loud knock.

A few seconds later a mare appears at the door. She smiles down at the colt and says,

"Oh! Uh, hey there. How can I help you lil' missy?"

Emerald says that he is looking for Sensoria, and that he is in fact, a colt.

The mare stares for a second, and then her smile starts to falter a little bit.

"You wouldn't... Happen to be Emerald would you?" the mare asks.

Emerald says that he is, and she replies,

"I see. Would you excuse me for a second?"

She then slams the door, and despite the big wooden obstacle between them he can hear the voices within.

"Sensoria!" The mare's muffled voice calls out.

A few seconds later a voice replies, and still yelling the mare calls out,

"You didn't say he was a foal!"

"Age is just a number!" Sensoria yells out frantically.

"You didn't just... Okay, look." the mare's voice replies surprised.

The pair begin to whisper loudly, and Emerald can't understand what they are saying. The pitch of the voices gets higher though, and the speech more rapid.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29394511
Tell the mare that actually we are older than we look.
>>
>>29394511
knock on the door. Ask if we could come in and talk.
>>
>>29394511
God fucking dammit Emerald, fucking dammit Sensoria. I really hope she didn't share any sexy details with her friends. It won't do much for us, but she might hurt herself in a way.
>>
>>29394511
Knock harder on the door and then ask politely if we could come in.
>>
>>29394511
Press our ear against the door and listen in. If we hear then walking close to the door ti open it, move back.

BOOST
>>
>>29394511
What if we lie and say Emerald is actually a stallion disguised as a foal?
>>
>>29394511
try to listen in. We may have to bail her out.
>>
>>29394511
stand on rubys shoulders and pretend you are a single adult hermaphrodite instead of a filly and a colt.
>>
>>29394841
I don't think that'll work though that is funny.
>>
>>29394511
She looks a lot like emerald
Am i crazy or does anyone else think so?
>>
>>29394860
Especially without a coat to cover us that said
>>29394841
Seconding this it may help break the ice.
>>
>>29394940
you're just crazy
>>
>>29394511
let's talk to this mare and see if we can allay any concerns.
>>
File: 1248.png (198KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1248.png
198KB, 640x600px
>>29394539
>>29394554
>>29394590
>>29394654
>>29394658

Emerald knocks hard on the door, asking if everything is okay.

The mare reappears, looking much more frustrated than she did before.

Emerald comments that he is in fact a stallion in disguise, and that his name is... Is Vincent. Vincent Adultstallion!

"Ha! Well nice to meet you, Mr. Adultstallion. Listen, it's not a great time so I don't suppose you could-"

"Emerald! Hello! Come in! Please, please!" Sensoria says, pushing aside the mare and pulling him inside.

The room is almost completely barren. It's basically a hard wood floor and stone walls, with the only furniture being a large red carpet on the floor. The carpet has golden yellow trim around the edge, but that's the most detail anything in this room has. Other than the one he came in, there are two more exits.

"Emerald!" Sensoria says, rushing over and hugging him deeply, and not letting go, "It's been so long... How are you?"

"I'm sure it hasn't been that long." The mare says, cutting between the two and separating them.

"Oh uh... This is Sweetie Candy." Sensoria says, a little put out.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29395004
Tell Candy she should not worry we are the one who initiated things with Sensoria

it is only partially a lie
>>
>>29395004
Is this a bojack horseman refference I see?
>>
>>29395004
It's nice to meet you candy.
>>
>>29395004
smile and say hi to Sweet Candy. Apologize if we caused any trouble. Also apologize to Sensoria for being gone for so long without giving her a headsup.
>>
>>29395004
>>29395032
Embrace the adult life. Cut a bit of your tail and make a fake mustache to represent your adulthood and manliness
>>
>>29395004
Tell Sweetie that Sensoria is our teacher when it comes to magic training. We were recommended to her. Is there something wrong?
>>
>>29395004
Meanwhile Ruby is just standing outside wondering what the fuck just happened.
>>
>>29395120
lets not play dumb she clearly knows we are fucking

if this is about protecting ruby i am pretty sure she knows what we get up to as well she just pretends not to for our sake
>>
>>29395004
>"Oh uh... This is Sweetie Candy."
Seems pretty sour to me.
[Bu-dum tsssssh]
>>
>>29395146
Yeah, but she is supposed to be teaching us some moves too. So it's only a half truth.
>>
>>29395160
I don't think that is what Candy is objecting to though she seems angry with the revelation that her friend is a foal fiddler.
>>
>>29395004
Shit we forgot to get her a gift while we were in zebrica.
>>
>>29395004
Say hi to Sweetie Candy. Say it's good to meet her. We hope that we can be on good terms with her.

So Sweetie are you a close friend of Sensoria? Do you two work together often?
>>
>>29395004
So what does Sweetie Candy do exactly?
>>
>>29395004
>How are you?"

Tell her that we are doing well and share some of our exciting adventures in the zebra lands.
>>
>>29395004
We also know some goat magic. Would they like a demonstration?
>>
>>29395004
We can teach Candy some levitation if she wants. We have the materials.
>>
>>29395267
Oh. Never mind. I forgot she was a unicorn.
>>
File: 1249.png (126KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1249.png
126KB, 640x600px
>>29395031
>>29395047
>>29395073
>>29395120

Emerald says that she shouldn't worry, since it was him who initiated things with Sensoria (sort of).

Candy only gives you an alarmed look at this, and instead he clears his throat and says that it's ncie to meet her, and apologizes for causing any trouble.

"And who's your friend?" Sweetie Candy asks, and then suddenly looking hopeful says, "Your boyfriend?"

"My name is Ruby, and I'm a filly." Ruby says, glaring at the mare. Emerald jumps slightly. He actually forgot she was there.

Emerald interrupts this and says that he came here to learn magic today with Sensoria..

"Yes, yes! And I have just the spell that I want to teach you! Err, Candy, you can leave for now if you want, I'm just gonna-" Sensoria starts.

"Leave? Wouldn't dream of it!. I could always brush up on my magical training, and who better to learn from then you, right?" Sweetie Candy says disdainfully, crossing her forelegs.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29395430
"Sure. Maybe we can share some spells with each other? I know Push, Magic Missile, Dweomeric Shield, Smoke Screen, and Glamour. Pretty impressive huh?"
>>
>>29395430
Tell Candy you have to go alone with sensoria because Ruby is coming with us and she doesn't trust guards so she won't be able to learn if she feels intimidated by her glaring. Which is indeed half true
>>
>>29395430
>wants us to be dating ruby so we aren't fucking sensoria
Cute
Anyway let her stay here for now we want to spend some time with her so she gets to like and accept us if we let her leave now she will run off and get sensoria arrested for statuatory rape.
>>
>>29395430
Ask what spells does Candy know. Share some of the one's that we know of.
>>
>>29395430
Also tell her we will stay in the open area of the training grounds so she shouldn't be concerned No we won't stay there
>>
>>29395430
share some of our exciting adventures in the zebra lands.
>>
>>29395430
Ask Sensoria what spell she'd like to teach us?
>>
>>29395430
Say something along the lines of: 'Yeah, I know this is pretty weird. I've had a rough childhood and it's left me a bit "mature" for my age. Besides, Sensoria can't mess me up worse than my stepparents already have.'
Doubt this will make Candy full exit "this shit is fucked" mode, but I think it would help. When she inevitably asked who our stepparents are, just say it doesn't matter, they aren't in this kingdom, so they are out of her jurisdiction anyway.
>>
>>29395504
Do you really think she will at one point trust us knowing Sensoria and how socially desperate she can get to the point of going crazy over someone who wants to be with her? Your ingenuity amuses me, anon.
>>
>>29395488
Run on sentences are shit and so is your post. That a shitty lie because Sensoria is a guard herself.
>>
>>29395530
let's not leave too many clues to our identity. There are still spies and a bounty on us.
>>
>>29395430
Ask Candy and Sensoria what they do as guards?

Could Sensoria show us her violin while we're here?
>>
>>29395551
This. I'd love to hear what kinds of music she can play. Does she know any music related spells?
>>
>>29395539
But sensoria is not the guard showing aggresiveness in this situation, is it?
>>
>>29395544
The only info that drops is we have step parents and that they are in another kingdom. The posters damn us more that that already.
>>
>>29395557
No and neither is Candy. She's in 'supervising mom' mode, not whatever it is you think she is. And so what? We were not planing to do lewds with her. At least not today.
>>
>>29395535
Well I am not sure we could bring her around to our side but I am sure if we kick her out now she will come back with more guards and arrest sensoria. better to try and soften her a little then not even make an attempt
>>
>>29395562
That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>29395587
Sorry. That's "DOES" make sense.
>>
>>29395579
And neither will we get her trust today. Emerald is better off without one extra problem so I am giving one way out. How you contributing in a solution for this situation again, anon? Please remind me.
>>
>>29395530
I feel like if we say why we are so sexualy active she will think sensoria is taking advantage of our past
>>
>>29395599
Simply she's not going to leave just because, "oh my friend doesn't like the guard so we're gonna leave now." That's suspicious as fuck, and with her being a guard and just learning about Sensoria's relationship with Emerald.
Do I have to spell it out for you?
>>
>>29395599
And we knows. We could learn magic from two people. Cha ching.
>>
>>29395599
we dont want an out if she leaves sensoria will get in a lot of trouble for having sex with a child
>>
>>29395620
That's what I said. This is an issue and I am trying to reach for a solution. If you think it's not a good idea how about you contribute to the cause in solving this problem and say a better solution instead of talking about my idea?
>>
>>29395430
Distract her with the prospect of sharing our knowledge.
>>
>>29395633
We don't necessarily need to have sex with Sensoria today. But Candy is being kind of a butt. That's all.
>>
>>29395591
>>29395587
>>29395530

The step-parents still have a ton of influence in this area and they may be involved with the royal family. Why else were they trying to take the amulet from us?
>>
>>29395657
I don't mean having sex with us today I am saying she will get sensoria arrested for having sex with us a few weeks ago.
>>
>>29395641
>Tell Candy you have to go alone with sensoria because Ruby is coming with us and she doesn't trust guards so she won't be able to learn if she feels intimidated by her glaring
I'm saying it's fine that she wants to stay and I don't give a fuck that she does. What you said says otherwise.
>>
>>29395430
Ask Sensoria if it's okay for her to stay?
>>
>>29395669
Well we aren't telling her WHO our step parents are, only that we have them, and they are abusive. Unless she sees the posters we are fine. If she does see them we are probably fucked either way.
>>
>>29395530
>telling our life story to a stranger
ha ha no. If there's a pony version of Children's Aid, she'll be calling it
>>
>>29395633
>>29395657
>>29395684
Remember why we are here. To learn magic and figure out Emeralds relationship between Sensoria and Hope, and figure out if they will conflict with each other.
>>
>>29395694
Like she hasn't been planning to from the moment she learned we banged Sensoria. We are attempting damage control now.
>>
>>29395697
I think that should take a backseat to not getting sensoria fucking locked away

she engaged in sexual acts with a child prostitute if candy tells anybody that she is going away for a long time
>>
>>29395692
don't you think they have probably sent a poster to the guards of the city? I know if I was looking for someone I would.
>>
>>29395685
I don't understand you not giving a fuck about Candy's glaring. This to you may seem minor but you have to remember Em didn't came here just for himself. He had a hard time making Ruby come with him to start learning a little about magic. This "minor issue" can seriously disturb Ruby's concentration in learning don't you care about this at all?
>>
>>29395712
Holy fuck Sensoria. She's a guard. Shouldn't she know that's illegal and not to broadcast that to everyone?
>>
>>29395718
I think you're blowing this over perportion. If Ruby can't get her education on then there's always sparking with the grown mare.
>>
>>29395723
Candy confirmed Sensoria didn't tell he was a foal before. Maybe we should have accounted for that happening and not present ourselves as Emerald before this shit went down
>>
>>29395723
Well she may not have mentioned the prostitution but yeah she was a little foolish to tell candy about her relationship with us.
>>
>>29395747
Lol she should have used different names. Maybe we should come back after taking an aging potion.
>>
>>29395751
Too late for that, anon. She knows our face.
>>
>>29394569
Yeah seriously, why the flying fuck did we just tell her our name and correct her about being not being a filly?

Without even hesitating! Not even Ruby's levelheadedness could save us from blurting out something we should of kept to ourself.
>>
On this weeks episode of Colt Quest...
>>
>>29395739
Ruby can get sparring training in a lot of places, but willing teacher for basic magic knowledge is hard to come by. I know for shit Joyride doesn't put up with this kind of shit. She's too old for that shit.
>>
>>29395765
Sensoria blurted out our name as soon as she spotted us. Stealth was never an option.
>>
As much as I want things to go right I probably wont complain to much if sensoria gets arrested just because the art of sensoria getting dragged away by the guards will be amusing
>>
>>29395765
Well I guess that means it's partially our fault as well. Stupid us amerite?
>>
>>29395786
If that does happen I think we should do some mission impossible shit. Operation: Blind Eye.
>>
>>29395777
Sure does spice thing up though, doesn't it?
>>
>>29395780
Sparring. Ruby can SPAR, with the grown mare, who most likely has some knowledge of CQC.
>>
>>29395784
True that. Maybe Emerald would be better getting ruby behind him bellow a long trenchcoat holding his legs so he seemed longer and showing up as an "Adultstalion".
>>
>>29395813
Eyup
>>
>>29395815
I still believe it could be kind of awesome if Ruby could learn some basics in magic to at least do something like imbue a blade in flames when she uses it. Shit damn
>>
What do you guys thing grown up Emerald would look like? And seriously? Why can't we go to a solon and dye his fur color?
>>
>>29395846
>Rogue
>big HEY GUYS I'M OVER HERE flaming weapon
Anon.
>>
>>29395852
He would look gay as fuck. And I'm ok with that.
>>
>>29395846
I take it you don't remember the time Ruby mentioning having difficulty learning magic? I think it was one of the few times they were practicing near that river. Learning how to use magic is simple beyond her. She'll have better luck learning skills that match her set up.
>>
"Oh! Uh, hey there. How can I help you lil' missy?"

Emerald says that he is looking for Sensoria, and that he is in fact, a colt.

"And who's your friend?" Sweetie Candy asks, and then suddenly looking hopeful says, "Your boyfriend?"

"My name is Ruby, and I'm a filly." Ruby says, glaring at the mare. Emerald jumps slightly. He actually forgot she was there.

This shtick of mistaken genders is never gonna get old,heh.

>>29395784
That's true, but we also blew our own cover before she even spoke that by stating our name, and the fact that we aren't a filly like she thought. So there was no chance for Sensoria to say otherwise,(even if she was tactless enough to tell her friend about our relationship with her, barring our age. As if that didn't have a chance to blow up in her face).

>>29395790
That seemed awfully tactless of Emmy, i'm un pleasently surprised by that.
>>
>>29395868
Anon do you ever understand the concept of VARIED ARSENNAL and in diferent situations, per se, a direct face to face combat one could require something more powerfull than just being sneaky everytime? Anon pls
>>
>>29395878
That's why I said she could, in the future after gattering more knowledge, possibly be able to do simple elemental spells nothing too flashy.
>>
>>29395878
Yeah Ruby is not as smart as us trying to teach her magic would be spending months that could be spent on something else teaching her a basic levitation spell that took us a few hours to get.
>>
>>29395873
Think about it. Keep thinking about it. Emerald could be the pony Fabio. Long Emerald colored flowing mane, blowing in an ethral wind. Those piercing yet delicate eyes. Super model physique, male or female.
>>
>>29395430
Oh relax lady, I know you mean well but you don't need to play the part of overbearing mother hen. We're here to get some magic lessons and just catch up with Sensoria so you can come with if you want.

We could go with the ploy if just being an older stallion in disguise and saying that we're indulging in Sensorias age tastes by taking the form of a younger feminine colt. Might as well try put some dirt back into the hole that we've somehow managed to quickly dig ourselves into.

Even if Sensoria really shouldn't of said anything in the first place, without warning us about how much she's actually said to anyone.

Besides, we haven't even been payed yet so, no snu snu right now.
>>
>>29395890
Ruby is dyslexic when it comes to magic.
>>
>>29395903
Cool cool you understand what I'm tryin to get at. Spend more time learning skills that suits you then spreading yourself too thin or some shit.
>>
>>29395878
>>29395924
I don't think Ruby has ever tried learning magic to begin with. Besides, even if she did ever say that, she probably though learning to read would stay beyond her until we started teaching her.
>>
>>29395944
No we did try teaching her. Don't you remember?
>>
>>29395937
>>29395903

I still believe that if she gets proper teaching from a professional she could be able to run with some basic spells. But you guys are no fun.

Also wtf are talking about levitation spells? Those are hard. Emerald himself took some time to learn that. I'm talking about simple shit like weapon enchanting that guards probably use a lot and you're talking about levitating shit?
>>
>>29395962
Emerald knows a lot of spells but that doesn't mean he knows the best ways to teach them.
>>
>>29395944
Small step before you leap. Ruby has a long way. Maybe a year to learn enough reading and writing to juuuuust understand very. Very. Basic spells.
>>
>>29395979
Yeah, this guys understands what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29395962
No I don't when was this. I'm also like 100% sure we never handed her our focus, so unless she has one that kinda hurts her ability to learn.
>>
>>29395968
>>29395978
If everyone had the time, day, and money, everyone could be a mage. But we don't. And neither does everyone in Whitewither.
>>
>>29395991
She can have the dildo
>>
>>29395991
Read this anon >>29395979
>>
>>29395991
We could ask Joyride to make her earing a focus if she learns something from Sensoria. For now Em could lend his book if she wants to practice some during lecture
>>
>>29396013
What about using Emeralds necklace as a focus?
>>
>>29396003
God damn it, Candy is agitated enough, pulling out an enchanted dildo and handing it to (another) minor is just going to make things worse.

>>29395979
>>29396008
A. I doubt reading and writing are necessary prerequisites for learning magic.
B. I feel estimation undersells Ruby's intelligence.
C. That doesn't answer my question of when we supposedly tried to teach Ruby magic before. (Hell I'm not even the guy insisting on teaching her now. I'm just curious about this point in your argument.)

>>29396013
I feel like that probably wouldn't work for the same reason she couldn't make Emeralds necklace a focus.
>>
>>29396029
I don't think we can put anything to it because of the gem with the chronodaemon holding the encantation threshold to it. Some time ago Joyride was talking about too many encantations in one item could break make it brittle and break it,
>>
>>29396043
It could work for now at least because the gem that was in her earring is not bound to it like Emerald's necklace so these rules doesn't apply to her case.
>>
>>29396064
No, she said different magical effects can interfere with each other, especially ones with very different requirements, like focus and enchantments.
>>
>>29396117
Well I'm getting my shit wrong and mixing other stuff I know then. I will experiment with the shutting the fuck up button while I'm at it.
>>
>>29395430

I have a lot to say but these anons seem to have done it before I could:
>>29395544
>>29395551
>>29395586
>>29395603
>>29395620
>>
>>29396043
I do actually remember us trying to teach Ruby magic at one point,(it was so long ago by now) but I for the life of me can't really begin to remember where it would of been at, threadwise.

I don't even remember why we were though, I think we tried it out of curiosity. With that said though, just because she doesn't seem to have as much aptitude with learning magic, as we do, doesn't mean she couldn't learn some enhancements for herself and or her weapons. It'll just be harder for her, including the fact that she'll probably get frustrated with how long it will take her.
>>
Ruby's mane used to be shorter.
>>
>>29396144
Answering your question: Emerald tried to teach her out of curiosity by the river on the first time Emerald left Joyride's apartment to explore Whitherwater and met ruby, that is, the second day he was in town.
>>
>>29395430
Give Sweetie Candy the customary Emerald boop greeting.
>>
>>29396160
I member that
>>
>>29396178
Maybe that'll soften her up a bit, that sounds splendid. Maybe joke with her being more sour than sweet right now, on top of it.
>>
>>29396172
Emerald didn't meet Ruby till his 6th day in Witherwater. It was two days later, after Ruby moved in with us, that we went to the river. And at the river we cast spells for the first time, we make no attempt to teach Ruby at this point.
I double checked the archive on this.
>>
>>29396144
You know what they say. Females mentally mature faster than males. Maybe she won't have that much of a hard time learning we will never know for sure.
>>
>>29396242
But that was the closer we got to "teaching" Ruby magic. She considered it back then but wasn't interested at the time so maybe it could have a different outcome now. The rest are only wrong time stamps, sorry for the inaccuracy on that.
>>
>>29396265
She didn't consider it back at that time, nor expressed feelings of being unable to learn it. She just thought it was cool somepony was levitating something without a horn.
>>
>>29395430
Just adding that I don't want Emerald to use the excuse "It's okay she's sexually abusing me, because I was already sexually abused". There's no logic there, and any mention of our step parents is dangerous. Before you know it Ponycare will come in to save us, recognise Ruby, and then we're all in jail.
I'm actually pretty glad to see Candy being so protective, it's a nice change. Let's get on with magic practice now that we don't need to worry about Sensoria perving on Ruby. And whatever we do, do not forget to ask about Cherry Chiffon!
>>
>>29396421
My inner child is telling me to rebel against this protective mare but if it means Emerald and Ruby can focus on the issue at hand that is magic without risking Sensoria go bonkers around Emmy, I agree with everything you said.
>>
>>29396421
I meant it less as "Its okay to be sexually abused if you're already sexually abused" and more as "Yes, I am fully aware of what sex entails (if for terrible reasons) and am capable of giving informed consent" as a follow up to the "I'm the one who initiated it, not Sensoria (sorta)" line we already used.
And considering the only other suggestions seem to be "Hey, ignore that molestation thing, lets learn some magic" or "Hey, ignore that molestation thing, now please leave cause my friend doesn't like guards", it honestly seems to be our best course of action right now.
>>
>>29396421
While I do agree that we shouldn't mention the part about our parents in the past,(we've said wayyyy too much by now) I wouldn't call our sexual adventures with her "abuse" seeing as how we were the ones in control of her. And we know damn well he was enjoying himself for the most part,(minus her pillow talk that was just getting obnoxious after a while).

Look, I think that due to his unfortunate upbringings, he's mentally mature enough to understand the pleasures that sex can bring.

>>29396454
I just want to show a more independent/mature side by politely but firmly insisting that she ease up a bit on the over protectiveness she's exuding. We don't have to be straight up rude to her, she is only trying to help. But we can be a bit more frank with her to get our point across.

>>29396476
Yeah, poor kid had to learn about it in one of the shittiest ways possible.
>>
>>29395430
Ask her if she has been mother, because she looks a lot like ruby
>>
File: fdb.jpg (7KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
fdb.jpg
7KB, 308x163px
>>29396829
Oh my God, Anon, you can't just ask someone if they abandoned their child.
>>
>>29396873
Man that would be one hell of a funny coincidence.
>>
>>29395430
Tell her we'd be happy to learn magic with her. The more the merrier! But our friend Ruby can't do magic, and we were hoping someone could take her to the training field or something.
>>
>>29397085
>Sweetie Candy's excuse
>" Oh no its fine. We can do it here, or you can do your magic outside so there's less collateral damage."
>>
File: SweetieMySweetArse.png (154KB, 289x464px) Image search: [Google]
SweetieMySweetArse.png
154KB, 289x464px
>>
File: Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png
75KB, 198x380px
>>29397755
she needs to be on a chris hansen lean
>>
I don't like being on the spot like that for our sexual deviations
>>
>>29397784
I disagree this twist is fun.
besides it is more sensoria she is angry at.
>>
>>29397794
Of course she is mad at Sensoria because she is supposed to be the responsible adult of the two. But we all know who plays the gullible one and who plays the mastermind in this situation. Emerald is feeling some kind of guilt over this, I'm sure.
>>
>>29397867
He may feel even more guilty if he thinks about the consequences it might bring for Sensoria because he seduced her in the first place.
>>
>>29397769
>>
>>29397915
perfect
>>
File: 1485212487447.gif (379KB, 620x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485212487447.gif
379KB, 620x580px
>>29397915
>Mfw we got sensoria in jail
>>
>>29397784
Well if Sensoria wouldn't of opened her mouth about in the first place, Sweet would be none the wiser. On the other hand, we shouldn't of just blabbed about our identity like that either, there is still ponies looking for us.

Either way, this is a mess and hopefully we can persuade Sweet to keep her mouth shut by putting this situation into a better light.
>>
>>29398751
>Fic reading through all this shit.
Ha fuck no.
>>29395430
Abbriged summary for Fic:
>people think Sensoria will go to jail
>partially ours and Emmy's fault
>some want to listen to Sensoria play music after magic session
>some want to teach Ruby magic
>some want Ruby to spar with Sweetie Sour
>memes
>magic session of sharing all of our spells
>some anon's want Sweetie to leave, others disagree
>what does Sweetie do specifically as a guard?
>some talk about the aging potion and a male or female Fabio Emerald
>some talk about flaming daggers for Ruby
>boop the two popo's
>some discussing about the psyche of raped victims (Emerald)
>>
>>29398937
Everything else that wasn't mentioned is just semantics.
>>
>>29398937
>>29395430

FIRE ENCHANTING HYPE PLS FIC! LOVE YA K BAI
>>
>>29399111
This faggot sure loves fire. I wonder who it could be.
>>
>>29399140
I'm a latent flaming homossexual for fire. It's pretty obvious who I am.
>>
>>29397915
does she have a color reference? I would love to color this
>>
I'm ready for Ruby to climb even more on my best pone chart when she learns fire magic. Give it to me daddy.
>>
>>29393853
DYERTQ? We didn't get drunk, we had a couple sips and Em seemed generally apprehensive about the whole thing. Ruby drank just about all of it.

>>29393690
>moderation
ha ha. Why drink at all if it's not to get drunk? Nope. Still not keen on Em drinking
>>
>>29399782
What's wrong with getting drunk? It's fun to be drunk and have a good time sometimes
>>
>>29399782
>ha ha. Why drink at all if it's not to get drunk?
Cause you don't have to drink so much that you have a hangover, to enjoy the buzz?

>Still not keen on Em drinking
Well good for you, mother goose.
>>
File: 1250.png (119KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1250.png
119KB, 640x600px
>>29398937

Emerald turns to Ruby, and asks if maybe she would like to learn some magic as well.

"Huh? Oh uh..." Ruby says, clearly not wanting to get in on this conversation. She shrugs and continues, "Well, if everyone else is learning magic I guess I could join in... I don't have one of those 'focus' things though."

"Oh, well Sweetie can show you where in the barracks we keep our practice focuses! I'll just take Emerald over to the training and-" Sensoria starts excitedly, but is interrupted by Sweetie.

"We are not doing anything of the sort! You are lucky I don't report you, for all the good it'd do." the mare says, wagging a disapproving hoof in Sensoria's direction, who looks ashamed.

"Y-you wouldn't! the blind mare begs.

"I won't as long as you behave. Now we will all go and get this little filly a focus and we will begin." Sweetie announces with an annoyed finality.

As t hey walk, Emerald asks what kind of spell Sensoria is going to teach them.

"That's a surprise!" She says, giving a giggle afterwards.

Emerald mentions to Sensoria all the spells that he's learned, and Sweetie asks,

"That's actually quite impressive for someone your age. Now, you said you know how to shape bones? Who'd you learn that from?"

"Hey, I don't suppose you could teach me any magic that would make my weapon all cool. Like surround it in light or fire or something?" Ruby says, cutting across that uncomfortable question quite nicely and unintentionally.

"It is something we could teach, but that is very difficult magic for someone just beginning!" Sensoria says, not letting Sweetie go back to the question, possibly suspecting that Emerald learned it from Joyride, and that she didn't want to implicate her.

They eventually reach a locked room with a barred window counter beside it. Sweetie is forced to fill out the paperwork, so the others sit by and wait.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29400520
Tell sensoria we are sorry she got in trouble.
>>
>>29400520
Whisper, would it help if we come back as an adult?
>>
>>29400586
It's already pretty obvious we are a foal, that ain't gonna work now.
>>
>>29395751
Sensoria using a difrent name would not have worked i'm pretty sure candy is who read our leters to her.
>>
>>29400520
Wait for her to finish.
>>
>>29400520
When she's done, let's help ruby learn the shield or magic missile spell.
>>
>>29400520

Apologize about this. we didn't mean to get you into trouble. Is there a way for us to keep in touch or communicate without dragging you into more problems?
>>
Really excited to see Rubs wanting to learn the power to burn up her heart in the course of battle~
>>
>>29400690
>"It is something we could teach, but that is very difficult magic for someone just beginning!"
>>
>>29400697
Baby steps. To see she is interested in it is good enough to begin.
>>
>>29400520
Whisper to Sensoria if she knows anything new about those dogtags. you said your superiors were asking how you got them? You don't have to answer now but we do need to talk about it.
>>
>>29400810
I think it's better we talk this with her later when Candy is farther in distance
>>
>>29400881
Something tells me that Candy isn't going to let us out of her sights. We're gonna have to pry the mother hen off with a crowbar.

If we do finally get a moment alone with Sensoria, we're gonna have to figure out what to do about Candy. I know she means well, but she kinda needs to bugger off.
>>
>>29401240
There's nothing too do.
>>
File: 1251.png (149KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1251.png
149KB, 640x600px
>>29400583
>>29400633

Emerald apologizes for getting Sensoria in trouble.

"I-it's okay. I didn't think that Sweetie would act that way..." Sensoria says sadly.

Emerald asks if there is any other way they could keep in contact. He is pretty sure that writing letters isn't going to stay private considering Sensoria needs someone to read them to her.

"There are spells that can send audible messages... They are all sort of advanced spells though. We can try to do those sometime, but I had a different spell in mind." The unicorn says.

Finishing the acquisition forms, Sweetie returns with a focus that she hands to Ruby. It's a wooden wand with two metal bands near the edge of one end, and she swings it around for a second before looking at everyone else and asking what to do next.

Sweetie goads them all towards an exit that leads to an open grass field where ponies are exercising or otherwise training on the various courses. Sensoria and Sweetie start walking towards some targets near one of the castle walls and the two foals follow. Sensoria then steps behind one of the targets and says,

"So, can you guess what kind of spell I'm going to teach you? I'll give you a hint... I'm blind, and yet I see!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29401240
Why would we need to do that?
>>
>>29401343
Cause... She has some pretty sensitive info? That could easily ruin Sensorias life?
>>
>>29401340
Sonar localization?
>>
>>29401340
A form of sensory spell that's actively in effect?
>>
>>29401359
She said she's not going to tell on her.
>>
>>29401340
>I'll give you a hint... I'm blind, and yet I see!"

A spell that allows you to see with your mind? Like with the runes on your robes?
>>
>>29401340
A spell that will grant the caste the ability to see within a certain sized radius that is dependent on how familiar a mage is with the spell, if they have any prior experience, and their potency?
>>
>>29401340
Is momma Sweetie Teaching Rubs the basics? Let me see what Ruby is up to!
>>
>>29401340
Let's cheer Ruby from here. Go Ruby!
>>
>>29401369
Well be that as it possibly may, she's still hovering around like a pest. A well meaning pest, but still a pest.
>>
>>29401340
Something like sonar? Like a bat would use? On a magical level, at least.
>>
>>29401428
Well unless you can think of a legitimate reason for her to leave, she's staying.
>>
>>29401340
A spell to look past the physical aspect of someone's appearance to see them for who they truly are? To see the passion, be it love, hate, hope, or despair, the emotions that that control our actions?
>>
>>29401340
Clarvoiance?
>>
>>29401799
Bump
>>
>>29401240
We should not be trying to pry her off the more time we spend with her the less likely she is to report sensoria
>>
>>29402604
She already stated she won't so long as Sensoria behaves herself.
>>
>>29402604
I just wish she'd stop trying to be a overbearing mother figure. And I thought Hope was bad about it sometimes.
>>
>>29402604
I don't agree word for word with this anon, but this.
>>
>>29401340
Considering the targets I am thinking maybe some sort of accuracy enhancer.
>>
>>29402654
Emerald needs more overbearing mothers in his life. His stepmom is an asshole.
>>
>>29401369
She said if sensoria behaved.
If we try and ditch her she will tell.
>>
>>29402664
No, he really doesn't. He's got us to watch out for him. Even if some of our collective desires could be considered questionable, that hardly means we haven't been looking out for him.
>>
>>29401340
Whatever it is it sounds moderately advanced shouldn't we be starting off with something more basic if ruby is learning as well.
>>
>>29402682
Ruby gets to learn to shoot shit while we learn this.
>>
>>29402682
Two different ponies to teach two foals with a learning gap. Having Sweetie teach Ruby the basic of magic, while Emerald learns from Sensoria is effective. Plus, Ruby can aspire to be as adept with magic as Emerald.
>>
I'm about to reach through this amulet and slap this horse-faced lemon.
>>
>>29402768
I don't hate her, I just want her to realize we aren't as helpless as she thinks we are. And to mind her own business, even if her concern is thoughtful.
>>
>>29402768
>this horse-faced lemon.
That is clearly a lemon-faced horse you idiot.

>>29401240
>>29401428
>>29402654
>>29402664
>>29402777
I love all these people like "God I wish this horse would stop overreacting. I mean it's just a grown woman dating a child, why is she so worked up?" Acting like just because we know Emerald is emotionally mature for his age (or emotionally damaged in a way that outwardly presents as maturity) all the NPCs are just suppose to magically know that too and ignore the fact he's just a foal.
>>
>>29402816
That's not what I said.
>>
>>29402768
Is Sensoria the most underrated waifu so far?
>>
>>29402664
No he doesn't need an overbearing mother figure. He needs a caring mother figure and hope already fits this gap so there's no space for extra.
>>
>>29402848
I get the feeling the most underrated waifu material in CQ is Barber for some reason.
>>
>>29402816
Well if Sensoria wouldn't of been a careless dunderhead and gave away way more info than she should of, we wouldn't be in this situation.

That and we haven't really even tried politely telling her that her concern is appreciated but not needed. Not that she'll listen to us anyways.

>I love all these people like "God I wish this horse would stop overreacting.
Overreacting and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong, even if she means well. Which is the two things that are annoying me.

And we still have some powerful ponies looking for us. What's to stop her from just saying where we are because our "loving parents" are looking so desperately for us? Cause she could easily turn us in thinking it's for our own good. I still don't trust that she won't say anything, just because she said she wouldn't.

Which is why when we get away I want to avoid her like the plague. She knows too much about us already and both Sensoria and we,(or Emerald did) have really stuck our hoof/foot in our mouth now. Next time Sensoria can come meet us instead, maybe we'll actually get more privacy then.

>>29402875
Well she's kinda insufferable sometimes too, but at least a bit more open to listening to us. Sometimes.
>>
>>29402914
Typical adult: "No one's gonna listen to Emerald. He's just a kid and doesn't know any better."
Doesn't matter if he thinks he's mature for his age. He's still just a foal to everyone.
>>
>>29402914
>Well she's kinda insufferable sometimes too, but at least a bit more open to listening to us. Sometimes.
Hope means well, and so does Sweetie.
>>
>>29402914
Someone sees an adult in a romantic relationship with a child, and moves to protect the child.
>God why is she overreacting. Why can't she mind her own damn business.
>>
>>29402816
This
Candys reaction to learning her friend has been engaging in acts of pedophilia is to be expected.
>>
The fuck is up with all this useless rambling? We're gonna fill the thread in a a day or two at this rate. Bring some of this trafic too the discord.
>>
>>29402938
Which is why it's a good idea to keep away from too many of them, or at least keep them an arms distance away in terms of how much they know about us. Actually, make that two arms distance away, just for extra measure, on both accounts.

>>29402944
>Hope means well, and so does Sweetie.
The only difference between those two being that we haven't seduced Sweetie yet, maybe we need to change that. Maybe she'll even loosen up then.

That wasn't a serious suggestion, btw.
>>
>>29402983
Hi Psyker
>>
>>29402914
>Cause she could easily turn us in thinking it's for our own good
Unless you know we tell her our parents are rapists she was very angry at sensorias foal fiddling shes not going to gie us to even worse fiddlers

Besides our parents should be dealt with soon anyway the order is after them now (I really think we should have just told them the truth when they caught us by the bushes)
>>
>>29402983
FUCK DISCORD
>>
>>29402896
Barber is for /ss/
>>
File: thumb.png (461KB, 527x660px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
461KB, 527x660px
>>29403003
>>
>>29402997
>Unless you know we tell her our parents are rapists she was very angry at sensorias foal fiddling shes not going to gie us to even worse fiddlers
I guess we could pull that card if we have to, but hopefully it doesn't come to that. I'm not pleased with how much she knows already.

>Besides our parents should be dealt with soon anyway the order is after them now (I really think we should have just told them the truth when they caught us by the bushes)
I think if that was gonna happen, it would of already. I think the biggest thing that would make that happen is if they managed to "put us in protective custody" and testify against the parents. And since we didn't I bet the Order is gonna have a hard time getting any hard evidence that will damn them so much they can't snake their way out of it.
>>
>>29403027
I agree that we should avoid mentioning our stepparents but not so much for our privacy as that if candy finds out she might think sensoria is taking advantage of our past.
I dont think the order cares about what any courts of law say they have sufficient evidence to storm the castle and seem to know about those that already went there.
>>
>>29402991
Was'sup my nigga? Don't say 'hi' to me like some white ass cracker.
>>
>>29403069
I'm pretty sure they can't just storm the place without following laws about doing so, even if they have good reasons for doing so. Idk though, maybe they have absolute power if it comes to certain things they believe could be a "threat to society" which would be terribly abusable.
>>
>>29403097
That style stealing bitch outright stated the leter gave them probable cause to search the castle.
>>
>>29403147
But will they find anything? I'd think that after Emerald escaped, and it was clear they'd have a hard time finding him that they probably took the time to cover their asses in a way that would hard to expose them.

This is just speculation though, seeing as how we still haven't heard news of the Order finding damning evidence to convict them of anything.
>>
File: ChildrenCantBeMature.png (34KB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
ChildrenCantBeMature.png
34KB, 277x200px
>>29402816
Doesn't look like a lemon to me. Try again after your eye exam.
>>
>>29402768
>>29403573
Someone replace her face with more fruit. Or maybe a salt shaker.
>>
>>29401369
I find it amusing that the thread that is so fucking paranoid about telling anybody who we are is perfectly willing to accept her word on that so quickly

paranoia is only good if it is in the right places people.
>>
>>29402997
>foal fiddling

I find the sound of that expression so funny I can't even... I just imagine Sensoria fiddling a foal-faced banjo while someoe else claps and stomps the ground dancing lol
>>
So when are we gonna have a threesome with Sweetie and Sensoria
>>
>>29405188
This. All sweets needs is a torrent of colt cum to change her mind
>>
>>29401340
Whatever you say, add a sweetie to it
>>
>>29401340
Another abridged summary for fic:
>anons guessing spell
Anon's want fuk with Sweetie (shitposting, not even trying)
>Sweetie is lemon, salt memes
>cheer for Ruby
>paranoid anons still don't trust Sweetie. Other anons say shut up
>anons say Sweetie is too smothering, there say 'meh'
>waifu Barber
>more shitposting
>how do you deal with this fic?
Fuck that. Everything else is shitposting.
>>
>>29405188
I don't think we are going to be able to seduce sweetie.
>>
>>29406050
Not that many things happening after last update. Is this recent summary even necessary?

Also, go Ruby! Nice cheering right there.
>>
>>29406421
That's ok I don't really want to anyway. Especially cause I can't get the lemon image out of my head.
>>
File: 1421930632838.png (484KB, 855x578px) Image search: [Google]
1421930632838.png
484KB, 855x578px
>>29406421
>>29406459
What happened with us? I remember when this quest started and anons couldn't wait to get the trap wearing the cock ring into sexual adventures, threads were a constant infight between people wanting to play the game and people making crazy prompts taking a risk so we could get our dick wet, now we are lucky if we get the occasional lewd

I say we seduce the fucking mare, Emerald is cute, smart and lewd, if he can't even do something so simple might as well just sack everything and change protags
>>
>>29406527
I agree. These faggots forgot how to take a fucking risk instead are acting like cucks.
>>
>>29406527
>>29406555
Hey, now anon that's not fair.
I'm no cuck. I just don't find the lemon mare fuckable. She's just not my type.

But yeah I do agree. I miss taking risks like when we kissed Sensoria in public, lied to a dragon and challenged a succubus to a sexual endurance challenge. That was cool.
>>
>>29406527
>a child seducing an adult
>simple
you saw how she reacted to the revelation of us being a foal right I am all for more fucking but not with this mare I want to minimise the chance of sensoria going to jail for statutory rape.
>>
>>29406724
We won't know until we try anon, and if we make it through we will both get our dick wet while saving Sensoria
>>
>>29406837
and if we fail sweetie might double down on how wrong this all is and report sensoria.
>>
>>29406851
just do it slowly, be cute and she will grow to like us
>>
Can we hump sensoria's mouth?
>>
>>29406837
I'd like that result but I think Sweetie would just rat us out because of guilt then. She's not on the level like the rest of us.

>>29406897
Yes, Later.
>>
>>29406877
I agree we need to make her grow to like us but no seduction she might think we are even more broken then she thought if we reveal our polygamous ways and Sensoria is taking advantage of us.
>>
We really should ask the demon if he'd let us turn off that antimagic shit when we want to. A lot of this bullshit could be rectified with some shapeshifting/glamor and clever lies.
>>
>>29406897
only if we can sit on her face first
>>
>>29407076
I think you forgot a h in there somewhere.
>>
File: 1252.png (102KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1252.png
102KB, 640x600px
Emerald asks if it has something to do with seeing using magic like she does.

Sensoria looks ecstatic and says, "Yes, yes! That's right! The spell is called Arcane Eyes, and it lets you see creatures with souls or creatures that give off magical auras. You said you had a spell that can make a smokescreen right? Why don't you go and cast it."

Emerald does, focusing on the target that Sensoria is standing next too. A few seconds later Sensoria steps out of the smoke in front of Emerald.

The colt asks how she did that since she couldn't see him, and she says,

"I sort of can see you. You are sort of... An area of darkness I can't see. So even though I can't see you directly, I know your general location." Sensoria says with a creepy giggle, "Anyway, let's have you try!"

Sensoria's spell is similar to his smokescreen spell, except that it doesn't make you cough and instead makes the whole area pitch black. Sensoria shoots out some hints and tips about the spell, and eventually Emerald gets it. He finds it easier to cast if he closes his eyes.

The spell isn't quite the same as vision. He can only "see" about forty feet around him, which amounts to Sensoria, Sweetie, and Ruby. However they lack any color other than a sickly green, and Emerald can only see the topography about a foot around them. Everythign else is black. Ruby is flourishing her wand, and Sweetie is trying her best to correct her form and casting ability.

Emerald walks over to Sensoria, and she giggles again and says, "Emerald, is that you? We are still surrounded by the darkness, right?"

Emerald says that they are, and then Sensoria says,

"Kiss me Emerald. Quick! Now! Please?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29407798
Kiss her. But quickly and not long either.
>>
>>29407798
No I really don't want to get you in trouble sorry it is to risky
walk up beside her and brush your tail against her though that aught to please her but with less risk of getting caught
>>
>>29407798
A chaste kiss on the cheek. We can at least get away with that.
>>
>>29407798
Give her a kiss but put it on the cheek.
Remind her what we said about good pets waiting...but we might be persuaded if she teaches us an offensive spell.
>>
>>29407798
This is kind of nice. The darkness and reduced amount of color is a bit depressing, but it seems very, comforting. Intimate even? That Sensoria is sharing this spell.
To see through another's eyes if that's what you call it.
>>
>>29407891
God dammit quit with the lewds. Sweetie is already grilling Sensoria. Do you care enough to not fuck her?
>>
>>29407891
>Remind her what we said about good pets waiting
I am against giving her more then a brush of our tail but if we do either the tail brush or the cheek kiss say this (say it if we do nothing at all as well)
>>
>>29407798
Give her a peck on the cheek and a hug, and tell her in her ear that we really need to be careful right now as it is. We're skating on thin ice as it is.

Then we get to practice some more, let that little nerd flourish.
>>
>>29407953
Hey did I say we'd fuck her, NO. I meant we'd give her the kiss she wants for more spells.
I like her but she'll have to pay for anything more, plus extra cause I'm counting Sweety as something worth the hazard pay.

I'd like like to fuck her for free cause she's my favorite but that's just how the cookie crumbles.
>>
>>29408005
we did not make bo pay us.
>>
>>29407798
kiss her on the lips. But do it quick.
>>
>>29408013
Hey, I want to give all my favorite ponies freebies but every now and then a nigga needs to get paid.
She's had plenty of time to save up for some special after training cuddles.
>>
>>29407891
seconding this, cockteasing her is going to be funny
>>
>>29407798
das a nice pic there famalam
>>
>>29408005
>I'd like like to fuck her for free cause she's my favorite but that's just how the cookie crumbles.
Spoken like a true whore.
>>
>>29407798
kiss her now. But only once.
>>
File: 1253.png (99KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1253.png
99KB, 640x600px
>>29407809
>>29407882
>>29407891
>>29407902
>>29407978
>>29407978
>>29408083

Emerald goes up on the tips of his hooves to reach Sensoria's cheek, where he plants a quick kiss, which causes her to giggle uncontrollably.

Eventually Sensoria says,

"I-it's been so long since I've felt your lips on me... Do it again?"

Emerald comments that now may not be the best time. Her friend is after all, pretty suspicious of her. He says that he might consider it, if she teaches him a more offensive spell.

"A more offensive spell? Are you up for it? I mean it's-" She starts, but Emerald puts a hoof on her lips to quiet her, which seems to bring a muffled moan out of the mare. With his Arcane Sight still up, he sees that Sweetie has stopped teaching Ruby how to cast spells, and seems to be walking into the darkness straight at them.

"How are things going here? Hey, mind dropping the Dark Shroud spell?" the other mare says.

"Huh? Oh, right." Sensoria comments. Not a fraction of a second later the darkness literally starts to melt away. In a matter of seconds the shining sun shows, causing Emerald to squint. Much to his surprise it's past mid-day. He didn't realize he had been practicing that long. Was he getting stronger...?

"Hey, what's the deal?" Ruby says, walking up to the trio, "I think I almost had that spell down this time, what happened?"

"Sorry Ruby, just wanted to check on my friend here. Things going well?" Sweetie asks suspiciously.

"Y-yeup! It looks like Emerald had the Arcane Sight spell down, so I was thinking about having him learn a-another spell! Something more offensive, ya know?" Sensoria says quickly and somewhat pleadingly.

"Hmm... I dunno... We don't want to make Emerald collapse from exhaustion." Sweetie Candy says worried.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29408242
Don't worry Sweetie. If I get woozy I'll stop and rest.
>>
>>29408242
Well I could at least learn it even if I lack the energy to practice it to completion today
>>
>>29408242
Training until fainting has gotten me this far missy
>>
>>29408242
Actually Emerald can keep going. He's not even feeling all that pooped.
>>
>>29408242
There is nothing to gain if no one pushes themselves.
>>
>>29408242
We've been practicing magic under our teacher for a long time. We have some decent magical stamina, don't worry.
>>
>>29408242
>>29408334
Emerald has been stretching his stamina limits for a long while by now. He can go for one more spell learning just fine.

I just want to see how much Ruby has grown potential-wise. yis yis yis yis yis
>>
>>29408242
Take at least a little of a risk like the manly colt you are and slap Sensoria's flank to give her a little reward for teaching Arcane Eyes as soon as Candy turns around to go back to teaching Ruby.

And no cucks telling me to not risk it allowed.
>>
>>29408410
I'm down for a quick butt boop, while no-one is looking.
>>
>>29408242
Assure Sweetie that we're fine, and demonstrate by putting a bubble around her for a moment
>>
>>29408410
no after the incident with the darkness she is going to be scrying on us herself
>>
>>29408242
Tell her that we're fine and do the butt boop but try to make it stealthy, like, do it to the cheek opiset of Sweety
>>
>>29408242
We very much want to learn this, even if we do it to nearly passing out. We'll stop if it feels like it's too much. No pain, no gain. Right?

Ask Sensoria what's with that Dark Shroud spell. Would you say that's better than using a Smokescreen?
>>
>>29407798
We could use this spell to sniff out those invisible Order of the Arrow niggers
>>
>>29408694
Well smokescreen causes people in it to start coughing (but not us, yay magic immunity) and can be upgraded to poison smoke or similar, where as the shroud doesn't risk friendly fire, so knowing both would let us adapt based on what the situation calls for.
>>
>>29408753
That's true, but I was mostly asking her that to spark some conversation.
>>
>>29408242
Demonstrate how so fucking ready Emerald is to continue by shooting one of the targets with a magic missile.
>>
>>29408826
>>29408242
Boost it for MAXIMUM EFFORT
>>
>>29408826
Magic missile only works on living targets you chucklefuck
>>
>>29408826
>>29408858
You idiots. Try using the shield spell instead.
>>
>>29408242
Redirection. Ask Sweetie about Ruby's progress with magic.
>>
>>29408242
Wow. The player base here is filled it has horny idiots.
>>
>>29408948
Well at its core, this is a lewd quest. What did you expect.
>>
>>29408948
Look at this faggot
>>
>>29408948
kys my man
>>
>>29408972
I expected people to me smart AND discreet about lewds.
>>29408980
It's called a mirror
>>29408985
Good job. You tried.
>>
File: 08b0c325cfe3817ff409987.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
08b0c325cfe3817ff409987.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
>>29408948
>a peck on the cheek
>"WOW HORNY FAGGOTS GG YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP"
>>
We will have to get Joyride to teach us some spells that will allow us to sexually stimulate Sensoria when candy is in the room. she is not going to let us have many free moments.
>>
>>29408242
Put up the Dwermic Shield on one of the summies and ask Sweetie to attack it. We can even let Ruby practice her spell on the shield.
>>
>>29408242
Answer her: "I never get exhausted sweetie" with the joyride's grin.
I don't know, i just think is funny to tease her XD
>>
>>29410606
I disagree the more she thinks about sex the more she thinks about how fucked up this all is and the more likely she is to report sensoria
>>
>>29410610
>inb4 she said she would not
She just found out one of her friends is a fucking pedophile she is going to be extremely conflicted.
>>
>>29408242
Mouth hump?
>>
>>29408883
The grass behind the targets count as living.
>>
>>29412079
the spell is target seeking it would go around the target
>>
>>29410610
Nah, she doesn't like she is able to betray a friend of her. In fact, it is the opposite, if we show her we are mature, she will question herself more if it is really wrong
>>
>>29413170
We successfully got it to target a knife by targeting the boar behind it.
>>
>>29413248
Yeah that was suprising
>>
File: 1254.png (145KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1254.png
145KB, 640x600px
>>29408255
>>29408262
>>29408271
>>29408330
>>29408334
>>29408359
>>29408374
>>29408478

Emerald says that he can still practice. He wants to learn more spells!

Sweetie purses her lips at him, but shrugs and goes back to Ruby.

"Okay, how about... Hmm..." Sensoria says, tilting her head, "Something more on your level... How about a ray of frost?"

The blind unicorn then aims at a nearby target and a beam of cold blue light comes from her horn. It strikes it's mark, steadily covering the surface around the bullseye in an icy sheet.

"This spell is a little different than most of the other spells you mentioned. You don't need to target anything specifically. The ray simply comes out of a point of origin, usually horns. For people with focuses it usually comes from one of the eyes. It might take a little used to aiming by sight since you have to focus a lot more on your target, but I'm sure you'll do fine!"

After a while Emerald manages to get a handle on the spell. The first time he casted it he got so excited he turned towards Sensoria and covered the front of her robes with a thin blanket of snow. Like she said, it did indeed come out of one of his eyes. Luckily it was the left one, since the right currently has a great deal of hair in front of it.

Unfortunately he was a bit more tired than he thought, and after casting the ray of frost multiple times, he suddenly finds the field spinning, and everything goes dark.

---

Emerald wakes up sometime later in a bed. Sitting up he sees he is in a bedroom of some sort. The sides of the room are near mirror images of the one another, with a closet set against the wall, a bed pushed up near a corner with a nightstand beside it. The only difference is that there are desks on both sides of the room, and while the one he isn't on has a chair pushed into it, the one near him has it's chair by it's bed, with a mare sitting in it.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Sweetie asks.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29413709
Like a bee in a pile of flowers
Where are the girls?
>>
>>29413709
Fine, how long were we out?
>>
>>29413709
Fine, all things considered. I'm not gonna cause any brain damage or something serious, by passing out like that, am I?
>>
>>29413709
Pretty awesome!
Learned new spells got some practice in. All and all its been a good day.
We're used to going past our limits so this isn't anything new.
>>
>>29413709
Answer:
"Perfect, now that im alone with you, sweetie. And I'm not saying your name"
With joyride's grin
Im sure we can fuck this lady, and this is our chance (and maybe get a trio later)
>>
>>29413770
Minus a few problems that have cropped up so far.
>>
>>29413709
I'm fine I guess I overestimated my endurance.
>>
>>29413793
No moment we come onto her Sensoria goes to jail.
>>
>>29413709
I'm doing okay. Didn't mean to pass out. Is Ruby and Sensoria okay? How long was I out?
>>
>>29413793
Even if we pulled it off I'm pretty sure she'd turn herself and Sensoria in.

This chick just isn't on the level anon. Sorry, bud.
>>
>>29413826
Oh also ask how ruby did.
>>
>>29413793
As much as i'm all for thinking with our dick sometimes,(the lewds are pretty sparse all things considered) I absolutely do not want to do this. There is a bigger chance of this blowing up than succeeding and it's not worth the risk.
>>
If we ever meet that zebra politition from the sex slave ledger we should taunt him by saying "dude I fucked your dad" in the most dudebro way we can muster.
>>
>>29413709
God dammit Emerald. I guess you suffer from the same shit as me. I get easily excitable and end tiring myself out without knowing how.
>>
>>29413709
>"Hey, how you feeling?" Sweetie asks.

"I'm doing well. I guess I pushed myself harder than I thought. Is Ruby and Sensoria okay?" stretch out of bed. "What time is it?"
>>
>>29413709
Do not want Sweetie Candy for lewds, just tell her you're ok and childishly point out how you did cast a lot of spells back then to let her see Emerald's innocent colt charms. In a non sexual way to show her Em can be a just a normal cute boy too.

Make her more attached to Emmy so she forgets the thought of the relationship between him and Sensoria.
>>
>>29414057
Also Emerald should pose to emphasize it too. Maybe flex at her?
>>
>>29413844
>>29413833
>>29413881
Oh, come on, she doesn't look so bad, i'm sure she won't do anything bad to sensoria, is too sweet for that. In the worst escenario, she will just say no, and ask for our parents
>>
>>29413793
might as well just say "i want yo put my dick inside you if you know what i mean"
>>
>>29414156
Sensoria fucked a child of course she is still considering reporting her.

this is not some fucking magical realm where nobody fucking cares
>>
>>29414156
>In the worst escenario, she will just say no, and ask for our parents
In worst case scenario, they turn Sensoria in and try to ask for our parents and realize that we're the run away from the posters,(if they haven't already somehow). And then turn us into them.

In other words, you're underestimating the worst case scenario and it's probability, by a lot. We must use our boner with tact, like we did with college nerd mare that I forgot the name of.
>>
>>29414189
Who are you talking about anon?
>>
>>29414189
to be fair it is unlikely they will us to our parents but the sensoria reporting is almost garunteed
>>
>>29414189
>>29414211
Wait you mean Loupe?
>>
>>29414211
>>29414228
Yes, Loupe. Fuck I had to look through the archives just to find her name.

>>29414218
>to be fair it is unlikely they will us to our parents
if we pour our heart out about the reason for running away from them, yeah, maybe. That's still a risk though.
>>
>>29414254
As long as we tell sweetie before she mentions us we will be fine
dont do it now though if she knows our past she will think sensoria is taking advantage of it.
>>
>>29413709
>losing the Pokémon battle
GG NO RE
>>
>>29413709
Where is Ruby
>>
>>29413709
Fine this happens a lot actually.
>>
>>29414189
I really believe you are over reacting. Sweetie is not like that
>>29414181
Oh come on, basically it is, that is the fun of the game, that lots of people wants to fuck emerald.
Also, if sweetie was gonna report sensoria, she would have dond long ago. Seriously, is not that big deal, this is coltquest, i can believe is that hard to make our main character a bit sassy ¬¬
>>
>>29413709
Ask why we were left alone in a room with a giant salt shaker.
>>
>>29414254
By we can't we just say "hey, I' m orphan"?
>>
>>29413709
Just a reminder that this mare found out her best friend is having sex with a child. Morally she wants to stop this. She is a guard. It is her job to arrest people for having sex with children. She helped train Ruby, who may now know how to cast some low level fire spell.
She's fighting every feeling she has, to help us. We need to be fucking grateful instead of trying to get rid of her or constantly expecting her to betray us. Emerald need to say thankyou for being taken to a bed, and for teaching Ruby, and for keeping this secret.

But also, ask if there's any risks to passing out from magic exhaustion.
>>
>>29414633
>I really believe you are over reacting. Sweetie is not like that.
Keep pushing her at a rate she's not comfortable with, and i'm sure she will be. I have no idea why you have so much faith that a nosey stranger won't try to inadvertently fuck us over in an attempt to "help" us.

>>29414659
She also is interjecting herself in a way that she's not wanted. We were slated to do this even before she was introduced into the equation. We can be courteous, but let's not pretend she's doing us some massive favor or something.

>We need to be fucking grateful instead of trying to get rid of her or constantly expecting her to betray us.
She has the ammo to do so, and i'm not going to let go of that sense of caution/weariness.
>>
File: 1255.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1255.png
107KB, 640x600px
>>29413748
>>29413752
>>29413765
>>29414482

Emerald asks where everyone is, and how long he has been out?

"An hour or two. Ruby's out there. She seemed to know what happened and just said you needed rest." Sweetie says pointing out a nearby window.

It shows onto the training grounds, and Emerald can see the filly sitting among a crowd of guards watching some of the stallions spar with practice swords.

"As for Sensoria, she kind of freaked when you collapsed and went to look for a healer. Haven't seen here since." Sweetie says, frowning slightly.

Emerald asks if passing out is going to hurt him in any way. It has happened to him a few times.

"As long as you rest you'll be fine. It shouldn't cause any lasting damage as long as you don't do it alot in a short period of time." Sweetie says with a kind nod, "It is a bit reckless though. You scared us quite a bit."

Emerald apologizes, and then after a short pause the colt asks if she is really going to tell anyone what about with Sensoria and himself.

"I should." She says pointedly with a glare, "But it won't do any good. She's too important to the defense of Whiterwater. She handles a lot of the magical intelligence gathering, and she is one of the few ponies who can teleport great distances. Nothing short of murder will get her put away."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29414763
>Nothing short of murder will get her put away.
You don't say..... Let that realization cook in the back of your head for a bit.

Thanks her for everything, and not blabbing. I know that this must be a pretty strange situation to have to deal with, but we really do like her. Even if she's a bit weird sometimes, she's kinda charming like that.

Maybe if she's willing, she could give us more magic lessons with Sensoria sometime? That was quite fun! Even passing out didn't damper the fun.

Ask Sweetie if she has any idea when Sensoria would be back, we do need to speak to her about something.
>>
>>29414763
Damn, didn't know our girl had that kind of pull and skill.
That could be useful, especially for dealing with Emerald's parents. Ask if we can go home when were ready.
>>
>>29414834
>Ask if we can go home when were ready.
Anon, she's not our mother, we don't need to ask for permission to leave.
>>
>>29414763
Thank her for not trying to arrest Sensoria. She's a very lonely mare. I've tried to make her happier.
>>
>>29414763
Gulp at the word murder.
>>
>>29414834
And there's Ruby. Maybe she wants to stay a little longer to watch the fighting, or even participate herself.
>>29414763
Ask Sweetie what she thinks of Emerald.
>>
>>29414763
You need to tell Sen to eat more frequently with larger portions. She's too skiny for a mate her age. That can't be healthy, can it?
>>
>>29414832
>Thanks her for everything, and not blabbing. I know that this must be a pretty strange situation to have to deal with, but we really do like her. Even if she's a bit weird sometimes, she's kinda charming like that.
This
>>
>>29414763
Tell her you really do apreciate her not blabbing even if it would not have done anything.
>>
>>29414763
goto
>>29414642
>>
>>29414763
I knew it! She wouldn`t report sensoria! Told ya!
Now, told her you are going to search sensoria, because you are a bit worried about her,
>>
>>29414763
I'm glad you are her friend. Sweetie. You look after her well.
>>
>>29415059
>I knew it! She wouldn`t report sensoria! Told ya!
Hey, namefag she said she couldn't not that she didn't want to.
If Sensoria didn't have such high status she'd be fucked.
>>
>>29415077
Whatever, the thing is that we can be as pervert as we want
>>
By the way, why was the frustration thing removed?
>>
>>29414763
Sensoria isn't hurting me and I'm not hurting her either. I'm helping her feel less lonely. And she's been helping me get better at protecting myself.
>>
>>29415059
Well did I tell you, or did we tell you so? As >>29415077 points out, she would of so blabbed if it would of done any good. I'm kind of low key pissed about that, kinda makes me wish she wouldn't of said that cause now I really really don't trust her.
>>
>>29414763
I know that this must've been a shock to you. You and her must've been friends for a long time now. I'm sorry that you learned about it this way. She didn't tell us much of her friendships or status here.
>>
>>29415102
>>29415108
Names are frowned upon here friendo, if you take it off every poster has an equal footing to make their opinion heard.
>>
>>29415177
Nothing is making him unequal than us.

>>29415108
Fic just hasn't found a good spot to bring it back yet.
>>
File: 1256.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1256.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>29414642

(heh.)

>>29414832
>>29414834
>>29414842
>>29414877
>>29414882
>>29414952
>>29415021
>>29414995

Emerald has to admit to being shocked. He wasn't aware that Sensoria had that kind of pull. He always thought of her as an odd, but friendly mare who worked as or with the guards.

Emerald thanks her again for not telling anyone, even if it wouldn't do anything good. He didn't mean any harm, and he is sure that she didn't either.

"Just be careful, alright? I may be her friend, but I'm also... Mmm... Sensoria's 'handler' if you will. Since she first arrived she has been a bit of an odd case. I have to make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble." Sweetie says giving a depressed sigh.

Emerald wonders how great of an eye she actually keeps. The last time they met Sensoria didn't have anyone else with her. Emerald then recalls that Joyride was involved in that occasion. He shrugs.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29415228
Remark with sudden shyness that we're not wearing any clothes anymore. She undressed us??
>>
>>29415228
I think we should wait and rest while Sensoria comes back. She'd be upset if we just left out of nowhere, plus she'll want to hear about our adventures.
>>
>>29415228
So you've been looking after her long? How long has been here?
>>
>>29415264
I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that, but how long will we have to wait? Is the big question.
>>
>>29415228
Where is Sensoria originally from?
>>
>>29415228
>>29415245
>Sweetie took our clothes off while we were unconscious
The mare doth protest too much methinks
>>
>>29415228
After finishing up your conversation with Sweetie Candy, go check on Ruby's training results while you wait for Sensoria to come back.
>>
>>29415228
Tell her not to be too hard on Sensoria, she paid good bits for our services, and she was one of our more fun lays. Give her a coy smile too, you smug pone you.
>>
>>29415734
I don't think we need to get cocky/playful about giving out info about how we were sleeping with her now, we could do with keeping more to our chest as it is. I at least want to leave out the fact that she was paying for it, she doesn't need to know about our prostitution on the side.
>>
>>29415228
Ask about ruby.
>>
>>29415734
I want to be a smart ass too bud but that should be done in a position of power. Which we are not in.

Also, we probably shouldn't bring up that we're an Escort AKA fancy high-class prostitute.
>>
>>29415228
Was she just trying to be friendly or did she have another reason to sit and wait for us to wake up?
>>
>>29416013
I think she's genuinely worried,(that or she wants Emerald to be safe so she can turn him in). I'm sure she's feeling quite a bit of turmoil about the whole situation as it is.
>>
>>29415228
Ask her how they met and how was it like
>>
http://imgur.com/a/d98Xt
>>
>>29416142
>http://imgur.com/a/d98Xt

Thanks for drawing this. You do great work!
>>
>>29416142
Oh that's nice. The curls really suit Pip.
>>
>>29416316
Thanks.

>>29416351
Yeah, she's a cute little shit, when she's not trying to get us in trouble so she can have a crack at getting some souls.
>>
>>29415228
Ask if she has anything else she wants to tell us and ask about Ruby.
>>
>>29415228
Were you the one that read and wrote the letters for Sensoria?
>>
>>29415734
>>29415228
Actually she hasn't paid for Emeralds services (as far as Joyride has said) not that anyone cates or anything. And littleven Emmy is everything but smug. A modest Emmy sounds more reasonable.
>>
>>29415228
Ask her what exactly is her job as a "handler" for Sensoria?
>>
>>29415228
So what can Sweetie tell us about Ruby's progress with learning magic, and if she seemed interested in continuing to learn more magic? Ruby could garner a bit more if she had the drive to learn, rather than some flight of fancy. fucking words I'm tired
>>
>>29416142
nice, your artstyle fits Pip well
>>
>>29415177
Why? I dont see almost any benefits of no using names, but, well, ok, whatever
>>
>>29415196
Oh ok, thanks. I miss that a lot, but I'm happy to know that it will come back.
Now that i think so, i wonder how all this chapter would have gone with frustration at 100/100 XD
>>
>>29415228
Hug her, and tell her to not worry too much, sensoria is a good pony
>>
>>29416013
She probably wanted to meet us alone
>>
File: 1257.png (99KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1257.png
99KB, 640x600px
>>29416142

(Adorable.)

>>29415245
>>29415264
>>29415281
>>29415310
>>29415655
>>29415734
>>29416013
>>29417696
>>29417703

Emerald looks down and realizes he isn't wearing any clothes. The colt asks if she undressed him.

"Of course. Who else could have done it?" Sweetie says, "I couldn't let you sleep in them. They were damp with sweat."

Emerald ask how long she was here.

"The whole time you were passed out. I needed to talk to you about Sensoria. Or perhaps warn you would be a better word. Which I did." Sweetie says sternly.

Emerald says that Sensoria really isn't a bad person, and that when she comes around she'll see. The colt says he'll just wait for her to come back here.

"If that is the case, I suppose I should go find her." the unicorn says standing up.

She then walks to the door, and opening it steps outside. Through the doorway Emerald sees a guard. Sweetie tells the guard something, and then both nod. She then walks away.

Emerald lays back on his pillow with a sigh, but just as he does he hears a voice.

"Emerald... Emerald, come here!"

Emerald sits up. It's Sensoria's voice. She doesn't appear to be in the room, so he asks the voice if she is sending him some sort of telepathic message.

"H-huh? No, I'm over here!" Sensoria says. Emerald hears a creak, and looking over to the dresser on the other side of the room he sees Sensoria's head peek out.

Emerald gets up astonished, and walks over to her. He asks how she managed to get into that closet.

"Oh, Heh... I've been here since you arrived... I knew that when you collapsed she would take you up to our room, and that she would eventually leave and we'd be alone..." Sensoria says, tittering to herself.

Emerald says that he was asleep for hours though. She was waiting that whole time?

"Yes." Sensoria says simply, "Anyway, come in here and do me. P-please? We should hurry. I don't know when Sweetie will come back!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29418942
I'm down for all that but wouldn't be a good idea if she warped us to a different place? Especially cause she so loud when we do it.

Get in the closet with her.
>>
>>29418942
Give her a kiss on the lips and climb inside. Ask her if it's cramped in there?
>>
>>29418942
Can you "see" Where Sweetie and that one guard left to? Kind of worried.
>>
>>29418942
Is it just me, or am I the only one worried about Sweetie telling her superiors?
>>
>>29418942
Would Sensoria like a massage instead? All that standing around in a cramped space must have been uncomfortable. Emerald should know a thing of two about massages. hid parents teaching his how to please them?
>>
>>29418942
Do it do it do it, do a perception check first, and then fuck the blind horse
>>
>>29419198
Another time, and another place. It's too risky to do it here, but she's welcomed to have a massage if she want. With some frisky groping here and there.~
>>
>>29418942
Do it do it do it do it do it
Be sure to mention there's a guard outside and he might hear us, can she silence the area?
>>
>>29419198
>>29419222
Hello samefag. How's your day going?
>>
>>29418942
But, Sweetie said you panicked an left to find a healer.
>>
File: JohnnyBeeGud.png (157KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyBeeGud.png
157KB, 640x600px
>>
>>29418942
Looks like it's time to make out in the closet. Hop in!
But we should ask if she can warp us someplace safer if she wants to fuck.
>>
>>29419373
Now that's a deal
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (22KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
22KB, 800x450px
>>29419373
I will take seven
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 217x233px
>>29419287
>>
>>29418942
On one hand I like lewds, on the other I feel we need to have words her that this obsessive behavior is bad for both of us and she needs to cool it.
>>
>>29418955
>>29419383
>Warp us
We are magic immune you realize, unless she knows a portal spell we are stuck here.
>>
>>29419468
If she can make a portal and we can go somewhere else, we could fug first then talk to her about her behavior.
>>
>>29419373
Man, you better get your own giant bowl of candy for one whole soul.
>>
>>29418942
kiss her and make sure our door is locked or that no one is nearby.
>>
>>29418942
Warn sensoria there is a guard outside the door. He might hear.
>>
>>29418942
Tell her that this is too risky but that we can meet up soon, maybe tonight.
>>
>>29418942
This is the kind of thing I love Sensoria for! I've always found her perverted behavior to be hilarious!
Also correct me if I misunderstood, but we just got told that she'd probably not get into too much trouble for what she's doing with Emerald if it got out, right? Is there any reason not to accept and go into that cupboard? Other than perhaps getting cramp. There's no real risk.

This would be the first time she wont have paid in cash, I kinda want to keep it business, but that can be settled afterwords.
>>
>>29419057
I was extremely worried but I am assured after learning about her pull (mostly assured still needs to be some tack)
>>
>>29420236
Mostly because even if there will not be legal consequences if it gets out it will ruin what little social life she has.
>>
>>29418942
That is to risky how about a blowjob instead.
>>
>>29418942
Get inside that closet, tell her to be quiet and fuck her brains out until she cums from denial of letting her scream like she wants to.
>>
>>29418942
It is a shame she spent so long hiding but this is pretty far from the time and place.

Between the guard who is probably going to check on Emerald to make sure we don't leave and Sweetie who is looking for Sensoria we are risking a lot for a quick fuck.

Also if Sweetie is Sensoria's handler wouldn't that give her an excuse to tag along and ruin future plans if we don't behave responsibly.
>>
>>29420538
Make Sensoria leave a hologram of emerald in bed in case a guard come checking inside the room. Problem solved.
>>
>>29419227
Im only the first one. That's why i want to use names ¬¬
>>
>>29419227
What the fuck makes you think there is samefagging there
>>29420576
dont pay attention to that faggot he is just a retard
that said I understand the desire to namefag but In the end it is not worth it and you will come to understand why it is bad.
>>
File: 1460141962813.jpg (269KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
1460141962813.jpg
269KB, 1125x681px
>>29420576
Yeah, name (or at least the IDs that some boards use to have) are nice for spotting samefags, but overall people here tend to see breaking anonymity as begging for attention unless you have a good reason.
>>
>>29419227
>any 2 people who say something i disagree with are samefags.
>>
>>29418942
Kiss and climb inside. Tell her there's a guard outside the door.
>>
>>29418942
Maybe we should give her a cloth to bite down on and muffle her sounds.
>>
>>29421149
That's not a half-bad idea. I bet she'd be pretty into it.
Thread posts: 527
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.