[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every single changeling abandoned Chrysalis when given the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

>Every single changeling abandoned Chrysalis when given the chance
How is she suppose to be a threat after getting btfo so badly?
>>
>>29381303
She TP's Twilights castle.
>>
>>29381303
Before, she was just some megalomaniac cunt who just wanted power for her and her underlings to feed off of. Without the priority of a few thousand odd mouths to feed, literally the only thing she has left to go off of is spite.

If anything, she's almost MORE of a threat now, since if she ever does return it'll be to attack the mane six directly, and likely with more uninhibited cruelty than ever.
>>
These guys and others like them around Equestria.
>>
>>29381508
>Chrysalis spends a entire season gathering ancient artifacts to turn Starlight's friends into monsters as part of her revenge.
>Starlight easily stops her because it turns out that was one of her backup plans against Twilight if time travel didn't work out.
>>
File: pepe batman.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe batman.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>29381604
>backup plans
>>
>>29381303
I wonder if Twilight should send her a gift basket.
>>
>>29381508
This.
When she was all powered up in Canterlot, she was crazy strong. She also was probably not feeding because she was pretending to be Candyass constantly.

Now Chrissy has no one to feed, all that power is for herself. One Changeling sneaking in somewhere and stealing love is ridiculously easy. All she needs to do is wait and power up, play the long game, and attack, literally only for revenge.

Which kind of blows. Fuck the writers honestly. They threw away a solid story of her not actually being evil, just desperate to help her subjects. Shit.
>>
>>29381303
I like to think not every single of her changelings was with her, only the caste of warriors. I also like to think they were her siblings and thus she's still a virgin.
>>
>>29381303
By recruiting unconverted changelings that were not in the Changeling Kingdom when Thorax dethroned her. We know for a fact that there were at least a dozen changelings back in Equestria when it happened.
>>
>>29381303
>no longer has an army to fall back on
>takes a step back an reassess her tactics
>puts down the sword and picks up the scalpel
>begins using proper subterfuge tactics to great effect
>no more revealing herself and gloating at the moment of triumph
>sows disinformation between nations, causing growing geopolitical tension
>eventually world war breaks out
>Chrysalis doesn't stop, gotta keep the ball rolling
>a whisper here, a promise there, and the occasional dagger in the back
>metaphorically and literally
>makes sure her traitorous former Hive goes first
>eventually the damage from the war is so extensive, that no nation can sustain itself
>all national leaders are dead or seen in such a terrible light that they might as well be dead
>puts on a fresh disguise
>promises everyone want they want to hear
>Food, water, stability
>all she asks for is their love and support
>the people don't even care who she is, so long as they can feel safe
>time to stop the war she's orchestrated
>a whisper here, a promise there, and a very unhealthy dosage of slit throats and missing persons
>with the loss of the bulk of their militaries, leaders, and infrastructure from the war, the remaining populaces can't flock to their glorious new leader fast enough
>time to drop the scalpel and pick up the needle and thread
>with just the promise of safety, the people are too happy to build a nation from scratch
>Chrysalis doesn't even have to raise a hoof in its construction
>the people love and praise her for what she's given them
>she has a moment of temptation to reveal herself, but remembers that's always the first step into bringing her to defeat
>keeps playing the role of the good leader
>love is practically thrown at her hooves
>no more Mane 6
>no more princesses
>no more Starlight
>lives the easy life
>>
>>29383315
This is why cults of personality exist. They farm the love of their fellows.
>>
>>29381714
>They threw away a solid story of her not actually being evil, just desperate to help her subjects.

Which is why the Twilight's in a coma coma since MMC headcanon makes sense.
>>
>>29383614
This.
>>
File: 1459489214029.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1459489214029.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
>>29381714
>They threw away a solid story of her not actually being evil, just desperate to help her subjects.
Like Hitler.
>>
>>29381508
>Season 7 premier (or finale)
>Chrysalis is back for revenge
>Instead of escaping, being reformed, or being blasted into the distance, it is instead revealed she has fallen into an Azula-esque madness
>Once defeated all she can do is sob angrily and go gibbering off to Tartarus
>Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6 + Starlight and Spike watch it, heartbroken
>"All she wanted was love, but she never thought to give in order to receive..."
>>
>>29383315
If the writers are smart, maybe they'll adapt this concept such that it's less dark and more suitable for a children's show.
>>
>>29385148
That'd be a good way to end her character arc. It's all well and good to have some villains reformed, but it'd also be interesting to show others sort of as cautionary tales, more or less.
>>
File: Chreeeeeeesalis.gif (540KB, 982x792px) Image search: [Google]
Chreeeeeeesalis.gif
540KB, 982x792px
>>29381714

Do you want another Discord? Because that's how you get Discords.
>>
File: 1470109167432.png (402KB, 1000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1470109167432.png
402KB, 1000x1499px
>>
>>29385082
reminds me of habbo hotel.
>>
>>29381604
>Discord's strategy, only worse
Eh, it could be interesting enough to watch.
>>
>>29381714
I'm okay with her being evil.

But it would add some nice depth to her if she wasn't ONLY evil, yes.
>>
>>29385990
She could still be a nasty bitch, with a justified vendetta. Just not pure evil, for the sake of evil.
>>
>Chrysalis is now Thorax 2.0
>Too hungry to avoid towns, and too weak to keep up her illusion and gets chased out.
>>
>>29388239
>can't use her illusions to seduce prey
>must turn to rape
>>
>>29381303
>>
>>29388239
>Fake redemption arc leading to one last power grab
>Defeated for the last time and sent to Tartarus
>>
>>29390524
booooooo
>>
File: 1482502448969.jpg (57KB, 1001x797px) Image search: [Google]
1482502448969.jpg
57KB, 1001x797px
I doubt Chrysalis will return with some big revenge plot. Odds are one or two of the mane 6 will get called out on some friendship problem, to find Chrysalis starving in some isolated area away from anyone, and they will show her kindess or forgiveness and show her the true meaning of friendship so she can be fully reformed and change into the new design and blah blah blah etc. etc.

Worse case scenario, Starlight is the one called out on the friendship quest, she goes it solo and finishes what she started to solidify her spot in the Mane 7.

Don't hate Glimglam or or the idea of Chrysalis being reformed, but I just fucking know they will fuck it up somehow by making it as forced as possible.
>>
>>29391019
Only Elements of Harmony get called for missions, though
>>
File: 1479070550665.jpg (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479070550665.jpg
199KB, 600x600px
>>29391036
Then they make one up on the spot for her, have an episode or two about the forgotten 7th element of legend. idfk
>>
>>29391050
they need to kill her off before this happens, or the mlp version, she becomes legit mayor of her town and they never go back
fucking oc
>>
>>29391036
>Only Elements of Harmony get called for missions, though
What part of "one or two of the mane 6" did you fail to read in the post?
>>
>>29391019
This is why I prefer the idea "die a hero" or "disappear as a good villain".
>>
>>29390524
I would actually like that kind of conclusion.
>>
>It's a redemption episode.
>And based on Valentines day.
>>
I prefer the idea of Chrysalis searching throught Tartartus for a way to deal with all their powerful magic, and low and behold finds Tirek.

To no one's surprises but her, he betrays her and has to team up with literally everyone to stop Tirek. In the end she's reformed, but doesn't have her new form yet, because she doesn't completely accept giving love.
>>
>>29390524
I actually wanted this for Discord.
Now I'm sad.
>>
>>29385311

That's what I immediately thought when I saw the reformed changelings - "the ponies are still going to be distrusting, Chrysalis will feed that distrust and ruin all hopes of cooperation between her former hive and Equestria"
>>
File: 15615140.jpg (561KB, 1280x601px) Image search: [Google]
15615140.jpg
561KB, 1280x601px
>>29381303
>Defeated by the ponies and damaged the hive.
>One of her young betrayed her and destroyed her home.
>Most (if not all) of her children left her to join the betrayer.

She is a mother scorned by her enemies and her kin, she has nothing to lose and everything to gain. This is now more than just a petty fight between mares, this is a fight against a force of nature filled with rage. A fight against a monster the ponies inadvertently created themselves. A monster they will have to fight to the end. I swear if they cop out from this perfect setup I'm gonna be the one who's gonna be mad.
>>
>>29393241
It's a nice idea, but the new writers seem to have decided that Changelings are in fact truly fucking awful at infiltration and anyone who turns "good" is automatically and completely rewarded. So, yeah... fat chance.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.