[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 184

Time for just a regular, comfy waifu thread. All ponies are good ponies.

Who is your waifu? Why do you love her? How long have you known her? What does she mean to you?
>>
File: Ponk.gif (830KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk.gif
830KB, 800x644px
Ponk is my waifu.

I love her because she makes me happy when no one else can.

I've known her for 6 years, but i feel like i've known her forever.

She means the world to me...
>>
>>29380300
polygamy
multiple waifus
>>
>>29380337
>low effort bait
>>
>>29380337
that's stupid
>>
>>29380329
Ponk is a very nice pony, I like when Rarity and Pinkie Pie are together, they're great.
>>
My waifu is Rainbow Dash.
I love her for her absolutely wonderful personality, and her cute, sexy, colorful appearance. Everything about her just screams "Love me!", especially once you get to know her a little better.
We've know each other for about 6 years now, but I only really fell in love with her during the second season. Best Pet and MMDW were the point of no return for me.
Dashie means everything to me. And I really mean it when I say that. She is the reason I want to wake up in the morning. Her love and support are the major force keeping me going through every day.
>>
>>29380715
I must say it's surprising that you like MMDW, only because of the negative reaction others have of it. But good for you for sticking to how you feel and not letting others change that, if that is one of your favorites.
>>
File: keep it secret.png (95KB, 1322x396px) Image search: [Google]
keep it secret.png
95KB, 1322x396px
>>29380300
>>
File: keep it safe.png (131KB, 648x578px) Image search: [Google]
keep it safe.png
131KB, 648x578px
>>29381326
>>
>>29380300
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>29381326
>>29381332
It was nothing all along

who knew
>>
>>29380353
>>29380365
>being cucks with only one waifu
>>
>>29380300
yellow
>>
File: 1485115555191.jpg (122KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485115555191.jpg
122KB, 650x800px
>>29380300
>>
>>29380300
It is her soul, or essence, or whatever you'd like to call it, that I fell in love with
It doesn't matter to me which form she takes because it would be HER in there

She's progressed through so much in such a short time
she has fallen, stumbled, got back up, and found her stride
she is a relatable and realistic character

I love her sincere smile
Her long, thick and beautiful locks of red and gold hair
Her sultry and slightly raspy voice
Her eyes the color of the ocean that I could drown in
Her cute little chuckle when she finds something amusing
Her fiery temper, not afraid to back down from a confrontation
I just love everything about her

She's someone I would start a family with, knowing that our home would be a loving one for our children

she just happens to be in a humanoid form that hits all the check marks our biology says we should find attractive physically in a female
>>
Another Dashfag reporting in.

It took me a really long time to love her desu. Before Sonic Rainboom I didn't even like her, but she slowly grew on me. I realized I loved her in season 3. She was absolutely brilliant in Sleepless in Ponyville, proving that she could be a loving and caring pony. And in Wonderbolts Academy, where she showed that her friends are more important for her than her life dream. I know season 3 is usually considered the worst season, but those 2 episodes, and which they meant to me, made it an absolutely fantastic season for me.

She's the world to me. No matter how bad was my day, whenever I see her smile I feel better, and if I could I'd give up everything to make her happy.

>>29380963
I don't have too much of a problem with MMDW either. It was a Dash episode, it was bad and the moral was retarded, but at least Dash was pretty much a hero, there wasn't really any reason not to like her.
On the other hand, I do have a problem with 28PL, which is exactly the same episode except here instead of a hero they tried to make her unlikeable, for no reason whatsoever. That was really painful.
>>
I guess /mlp/ doesn't love their waifu as much as they claim

if you don't reply to this thread before it 404's your waifu will NOT be waiting for you in the next life
>>
flutters i guess
>>
File: medium.png (265KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
265KB, 800x450px
Trixie is my waifu. I love her because underneath her arrogant shell she's just a lonely mare who needs someone to love and snuggle
>>
File: wheredowego_oex_sub-648x288.jpg (23KB, 648x288px) Image search: [Google]
wheredowego_oex_sub-648x288.jpg
23KB, 648x288px
>>29381326
>>29381332
actual question
>>
File: mlfw4640-suspeciousrainbowdash.jpg (80KB, 339x438px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw4640-suspeciousrainbowdash.jpg
80KB, 339x438px
>>29381918
>>
I love how she balances being a dominant alpha with no patience for anyone's bullshit and a sweet caring selfless mare who will always stand by her friends and help ponies no matter what. Her design and color pallete are absolutely gorgeous and sexy. She's my beautiful goddess of knowledge and fertility.
>>
Applejack is mai waifu because she's honest, hard-working, motivated, and never abandons those who need her help. She's caring and passionate about her job and I share that same sentiment in my art.

Also as a lovely bonus she's a stronk, muscled, southern-accented cowgirl with a lovely arse.

What's not to love?

Out of all the Mane 6; she, Twilight, and Ponks are top-tier waifu material.

Flutters comes in close second to them, Rara comes fourth, and Top Cunt is worst pone, although lately I've been seeing Glimshit as worst.
>>
>>29381405
Shimmerfags are really fruity.
Not a bad thing, though.
They have some of the purest love for their waifu compared to other waifu fags.
>>
>>29382130
they're fruitbowls
>>
Apple Bloom is my waifu. I love her, in a way similar to what the Shimmer lover described at the start. I love her heart. Human or pony, filly or mare, I love Apple Bloom. Honestly, I see her as 15 right now.

To try to briefly explain my adoration, respect, and passion for her - I've known her since June 2012 and she's been my waifu since October 2014. Season 4, and that year had me adore her significantly more than before. I came to understand her heart and appreciate her beauty, too, in her colors and voice, and style.

She's really cute, and good and sweet. She cares about everyone around her a lot and worries about them and her relationships with them. That, with her talent for empathy and understanding, and taking the truest joy in helping others, all makes me adore her and want to apply her values to myself and make her proud. To be friendly and strong-willed enough to keep at our goals and never give up.

She's extremely important to me. I regularly experience strong emotions, both painful and warmly sweet, because of her and this love, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
File: starry.jpg (166KB, 1083x1215px) Image search: [Google]
starry.jpg
166KB, 1083x1215px
>>29380300
>Who is your waifu?
Starlight Glimmer
>Why do you love her?
In short it would have to be her personality. Who she truley is just grabbed me unlike any of the other pones. Also she's pretty hot
>How long have you known her?
I guess since the season 5 premiere? However; I didn't love her the way i do now until much later.
What does she mean to you?
More than I would like to admit..
>>
>>29382072
>Applejack
literally who?
>>
>>29380715
Delusional faggots
You like rainbow dash yet you are always talking about her as if she was the exact opposite to what she normally is
If you want dash expect to be ignored and neglected a lot and have a one sided relationship
>>
>>29382462
>Element of loyalty
>>
>>29382476
She may be loyal but that doesn't mean she gives a rats ass about anyone but herself
Congrats she won't cheat but you won't see much of her at all
>>
>>29380300
My waifu is Sugar Coat. I love her because she is beautiful and how honest she is. One of my biggest worries in a relationship my partner being dishonest about how they feel and what they're actually comfortable with. Even though she's a bit rude I'd appreciate the honesty a lot more than awkward moments that totally could have been avoided if she were like please stop. Most important thing in a relationship for me is honesty about feelings and Sugar seemingly wouldn't have a problem with that.

Known her since the Friendship Games came out, she means a lot to me.
>>
>>29381918
Fuggg
>>
>>29382349
Scootaloo is my waifu. It wasn't until Flight to the Finish that she was solidly my waifu, because that episode shows you exactly what Scootaloo's attitude is to her situation. She knows she likely will never fly, and even her hero, Rainbow Dash tells her that, which must be absolutely SOUL CRUSHING, but she still hasn't let it stop her. She keeps trying to fly, but she's now looking for other things she enjoys doing, flight or not.
>>
File: 1478658704617.jpg (759KB, 2500x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1478658704617.jpg
759KB, 2500x1563px
>>29380300
My waifu is Princess Luna. I adore her for her emotion, attitude, and development. I love her respond in different situations, and helping others. I love her sweet, empathetic way of teaching the CMC to overcome their worst fears. I love how she learns from her mistakes, and grows as a character. I love her determination, and it motivates me throughout the day as well. She's touched my heart in a way no one else has before. I truly love her beauty, her enchanting eyes, her colors, values, everything. She knows when to be serious, and when to slow down and enjoy things. Her journey from Nightmare Moon back into Luna, and her devotion to better herself. She has inspired me, helped me, and completed me. Luna is everything to me, and I love her with all my heart.
>>
File: 1481534757635.png (1MB, 4727x4626px) Image search: [Google]
1481534757635.png
1MB, 4727x4626px
>>29381445
That's completely understandable, and I get how you feel. That was an awful episode. But I hope you don't let those shitty things bother you too much in how you care for her. At the end of the day, I hope you know how you love her matters, not the show. Same goes for all of you.

Rainbow Dash is a great pony.

>>29382368
>More than I'd like to admit
There's nothing wrong with that though! Good for you for her meaning so much.
>>
>>29380300
>Who is your waifu?
Flowerhorse of the rose variation
>Why do you love her?
Always a struggle, answering that question. In part, it's because her cutiemark could be interpreted as a symbol of love and romance, which hit my weak spot for everything saccharine and lovey-dovey. However, that trait alone couldn't even begin to explain the love I feel towards this cute little thing
It has been four years and one month now, since I really got to know of her and started giving her any real attention
>What does she mean to you?
Simply put, I can't explain. I don't want to be so arrogant as to say she means everything to me, yet she is just about everything I could ever want. From simple things like the gift of a warm smile, being greeted by a "good morning" and those beautiful eyes first thing every day, a hug in every possible occasion, a shared meal after a day's work. Naturally, there's also the immeasurable gift of someone I can look up to, rely on, and learn from, and who can do so from me as well, all the while experiencing this wonderful thing called love, having someone to grow together with
>>
Dash has rubbed off somewhat on me personality-wise over the last 6 years. While the base line of connection, attitude, and actions were always there, I feel like I've become a little more like her over that time.
With her need to keep up a specific public appearance, I feel like she wouldn't be too into PDA, something I've never been willing to do much of.
We both have had issues with self confidence at some point and while she hasn't fully gotten over it as evident in Newbie Dash, she has helped me to realize my shortcomings in that field and pushed me to gain a little bit of an ego in the same manner. Because of her I've been able to express my opinions more openly. I've always been pretty blunt like she has shown in the show, but we both understand when we need to cool it a little as demonstrated in Hurricane Fluttershy.
We both have a lazy streak when it comes to doing chores or things that we aren't passionate about but have intense focus and ferver when it comes to the things we truely care about.
With her, it seems like every day could be filled with fun little competitions between oneanother and we would be there to push eachother towards our goals and asperations. With loyalty on both sides of the relationship, fights would lead to trivial cool down periods that end up being short. The connection after dating for a while would be too strong to let something small or stupid turn into something big and the blunt forwardness we both have would lead to open communication which is a key to happy relationships.
I'm not a big sport guy, but I could easily be coerced into going to the occasional event here and there. The key behind the athletic Rainbow dash is passion, and I feel that sharing our passions with eachother would be fun.
I've always been a sucker for Tomboys. A woman who's a little more straightforward and isn't looking to play games. A woman who has a drive to succeed and be the best at something. A woman who isn't entirely afraid to toss
>>
>>29383130

Off the overly feminine look and is more preoccupied with her actions instead of her words. Dash is an amazing mare and I would love loving her. I love thinking of her when I smell summer rain(this is what I think she smells like dealing with clouds all the time). I love imagining quiet nights together listening to the rain or hectic mornings as we try to get ready for work after snuggling for that extra 5 minutes. I love the thought of having small fights but never being afraid because I know we'll both get over it because of our devotion and loyalty. I love everything about that mare and she's helped me to gain confidence in myself and my goals and choices in life. She is an amazing mare who deserves more love than I could give her, but I'm sure she still would humbly take what I had to give.
>>
File: for you.png (30KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
30KB, 245x250px
>>29383130
>I'm not a big sport guy
>>
>>29383198
If I take the mask off will he die?
>>
>>29382484
>She may be loyal but that doesn't mean she gives a rats ass about anyone but herself
You are a legit retard
>>
>>29383130
>I've always been a sucker for Tomboys
you're gay
>>
>>29383265

Nah. It's just that they've always been portrayed as not being as in touch with their feelings, straightforward with everything else, and tend to be very grounded in reality using logic to solve problems.
>>
File: Mod Approved Thread.jpg (65KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
Mod Approved Thread.jpg
65KB, 1000x668px
>>29380300
>reminder that this isnt a waifu thread, its a thinly veiled /soc/ CNS hoax thread
>reminder that the CNS hoax is not in any way pony related and is against the rules
>reminder that this thread has been purged by mods at least three times now
>>
File: 1480523149797.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1480523149797.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>29382072
>Out of all the Mane 6; she, Twilight, and Ponks are top-tier
>Top Cunt is worst pone
Literally me. Jinx with the best taste.
>>
>>29380715
If I can say, please don't let mindless shitposters get to you. They just want to stir shit, but anyone who actually watches the show should know better. They don't deserve your attention, and I'm sure she wouldn't give a damn about them, you know how she is. Don't let assholes get in the way of how you feel, because who matters more, their opinion or her?
>>
>>29380300
>not writing faggy poetry for your waifu

My wife is known by many playful names -
Bright Melusine, Queen Cheesy Poof, the Song -
But words won't touch what beauty's spirit frames
In hips so honest or in hair so long.
I sailed her path with waxless ears, untied
Her voice, a soothing liquid, echoes still.
Deliverance! She brought me to the ride
Where I returned, and drank hiatus' fill.
I've posted, written, changed my life for good
Each time I check my wallet, there's her face.
I swear above, if adoration's food
Then I could make this world a lovely place.
She sets me, at all levels, flying free -
And that, anon, is what she means to me.

I'm glad to see someone circulating my caps. Whatever happens from hereon in, it's been an honor.
>>
>>29382737
No I don't find anything wrong with it or anything. I honestly like that I can care for somepony so much even if she isn't real.

I'm not generally someone who will absolutely poor their heart out about her like some of the anons in this thread for a number of reasons, but I love her all the same.

>>29383393
Wrong thread ya dingus.
>>
>>29383587
>even if she isn't real.
You don't know that
>>
File: images.png (461KB, 453x749px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
461KB, 453x749px
>>29380300
I'm actually not sure if I can call her that, but if I did it would be Rarity.

Simply because I'm the complete opposite of her, and that fact gives my a goal to strive to.

She's hardworking, successful, loves to pursuit hobbies, she's always there for a friend, and even for strangers, she loves to take care of her and always tries to optimize her appearance which lifts her up to higher moods.

meanwhile I'm lazy, have no hobbies, I don't know what the fuck I should do with my life, and more often than not I don't really care how I look.

I'm simply amazed by her personality and I kinda set her as my goal that I want to reach one day. If I have the option I try to force myself out of my comfort zone, so I can slowly improve as a person and maybe someday I can be someone that Rarity could call a friend.

Also I'm really happy everytime she's on screen, I'm smiling whenever she does some little motions or gestures that others may miss because they're not that focused on her.

Is that enough so I can call her my waifu?
I'm not sure, but maybe I'm just to insecure and tell myself I don't deserve something that makes me smile when I'm feeling down, but she does help me alot every day.
>>
>>29383259
you have no idea what loyality means
>>
>>29383608
Trust me I hope that she is
>>
>>29383630
If I don't give a rats ass about someone i'm not loyal to them
>>
>>29383630
Loyalty is an expression of caring deeply for someone
>>
>>29383676
you may care enough to be loyal but not care enough to spend time with that person or take him into consideration at all
>>29383680
not at all
many married couples hate each other but dont cheat because they dont really care anymore

face it being with dash would mean finding out she left for a wonderbold or elements of magic thing and she didnt tell you, having countless dinners alone, never being taking in consideration by her, wondering at night just were the hell she is and if you are even in a relationship with her if you havent been in the same room for longer than an hour in the last two months
you would probably be the one to cheat because she would be loyal to you to the extent of telling people you are a thing and refusing advances but she would be completely obvlivious to anything else, always putting herself first and never wondering why you are so unhappy
dash is the prime example of a neglectful partner
>>
Please do not respond to shitposters
>>
File: IMG_1104.png (207KB, 2597x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.png
207KB, 2597x1280px
>>29382006
My nigga.

Trixie a best.
>>
File: she_s_not_real.png (53KB, 982x291px) Image search: [Google]
she_s_not_real.png
53KB, 982x291px
Reminder that waifus are good for your mental health.
>>
>>29383810
I'm going to meet my waifu one day.
>>
>>29383815
But that's not the point, is it?

Unless you mean in death. In which case, sure, go for it.
>>
Too afraid to claim since she'll most likely get stolen.
>>
>>29383710
>many married couples hate each other but dont cheat because they dont really care anymore
Unfaithfulness =/= Disloyalty
>always putting herself first
This would be disloyalty. Really she is the perfect wife material. Of course when something important comes up she would have to go take care of it but someone who itsn't selfless enough to realize that's necessary and cherish the time they do have with her doesn't deserve her.
>>
>>29380715
>We've know each other
>Her love and support
You know something I don't?
>>
>>29383851
>Unfaithfulness =/= Disloyalty
spotted the cuck
>>
File: 58536.png (57KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
58536.png
57KB, 640x400px
>>29383587
>Wrong thread ya dingus
Time will tell. Sooner or later, time will tell.
>>
>>29383891
They're inseparable, but not the same.
>>
File: He doesn't have a tulpa.png (1MB, 5000x4638px) Image search: [Google]
He doesn't have a tulpa.png
1MB, 5000x4638px
>>29383882
>>
>>29383908
i hope you enjoy your fake relationship with your waifu whenever she remembers you exist
>>
>>29383909
Just saying, sounds like he found the portal. Either that or is insane
>>
File: IMG_1176.gif (287KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.gif
287KB, 550x400px
Since I discovered the show nearly 5 years ago, my opinion has hardly changed; Dashie is the greatest. She honestly just seems like such a fun pony to be around. She's the perfect mix of personality traits and highly relatable to me. She's hardly ever highstrung and is just so chill. Sometimes she probably isn't as caring or as worried about certain things as she should be, but if I'm being honest that's a lot like how I am and I wouldn't mind it. I'd love to go out to eat at a laid back restaurant with Dash and talk for hours about random shit on our minds, making each other laugh all the while. Plus, who could resist her adorableness?
>>
>>29383898
you're thinking of the waifu claiming thread
>>
File: YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, FAGGOT.png (97KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, FAGGOT.png
97KB, 500x1000px
>>29383923
Depends on what you consider "insane"
>>
>>29383960
Having things that aren't real talk to you
>>
>>29383966
It was real in my mind
>>
>>29383616
That's wonderful for you, to try to improve yourself for her, I think she'd love to see that. Don't downsell yourself, I imagine you're a great person, who may just need that extra kick to get out there, and you can do it for her. Make that a motivating factor. She'd be proud of you.

>I'm smiling whenever she does some little motions or gestures that others may miss because they're not that focused on her.
Oh I know exactly what you mean by this.

>>29383645
Well you just keep loving her Anon.

>>29383851
I think it'd be best if you disregard him, clearly there won't be any reasoning, and he just wants a reaction. It'd be best not to let him have anymore and just let shitposting starve.
>>
File: glimmer_by_luciferamon-da5xek1.jpg (82KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer_by_luciferamon-da5xek1.jpg
82KB, 1024x681px
>>29383982
>Well you just keep loving her Anon.
I will try my best "anon"
>>
File: ALLAHU AKBAR, etc.jpg (28KB, 790x473px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAHU AKBAR, etc.jpg
28KB, 790x473px
>>29383966
Define "real"
>>
>>29382645
Fellow of good taste.

To me, it's her adapting to a new era is what makes her attractive. On one hand she is dignified, proper, and has an air of authority. On the other, she is someone who can connect on such a personal level as one who can visit your dreams. She has a balance of being regal and being intimate.
Then there's her colors and the fact that I'm a sucker for redemption.
>ywn talk with her by a fireside into the night, only to continue in a lucid dream
>>
small bump
>>
>>29383538
Did you draw that? If you did, it came out very nice.
>>
File: 1282046.png (250KB, 992x501px) Image search: [Google]
1282046.png
250KB, 992x501px
>>29382737
I really appreciate what you're doing. You're a nice person, man, and you and Rarity deserve all the happiness in the world.
>>
>>29380300
>Who
Pic related

>Why do you love her
Sexy lion pussy+bully/hothead/coolguy personality

>How long
Around three years, I'd guess.

>What does she mean to you
That I can always fly somewhere else, and that even people with real flaws can prosper and find friends.
>>
>>29383851
>unfaithfulness is okay, but prioritizing herself isn't
Wow, never seen a selfish, controlling cuck before. Are the cuck scientists aware of you?
>>
>>29380300
My waifu is Sunset. I love her passion for magic, her warm color scheme, leafy voice, ambitious and driven personality, and attempt to amend her mistakes. I was first intrigued when her toy came out because her colors reminded me of phoenixes and was in love after seeing her animated. Being with Shimmer and waking up to her embrace is everything I'd want, she motivates me to get up and pursue my dreams.
>>
File: gloriosa_cutie_pie.png (1MB, 1988x2696px) Image search: [Google]
gloriosa_cutie_pie.png
1MB, 1988x2696px
>>29380300
>Who is your waifu?
Gloriosa. I love my cutie camp director.

>Why do you love her?
She's extremely passionate and will go to great lengths to protect what she holds dear. And I think she's cute as fuck. I wish there were more fan art of her.

Six months so far, and I think about her every day.

>What does she mean to you?
I would give up everything I have for Glori to be mine.
>>
File: rarity.png (194KB, 466x559px) Image search: [Google]
rarity.png
194KB, 466x559px
>>29380300
My waifu is Rarity. I love everything about her, from her desire to help others to her creative fashion designs. She's adorable and cares deeply for her friends.

3 years ago I started watching this show, so I guess 3 years is how long I've known her, and can't stop smiling whenever she's on screen doing cute thing; and when she's not, I can't stop thinking about her.

I aspire to become someone as great as her someday.
She truly is the light of my life.

>>29383616
Are you me?
>>
>>29385177
I never said either of those things.
>>
File: 1478231305028.png (309KB, 1600x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1478231305028.png
309KB, 1600x1240px
>>29383754
Trixie a best
Trixie a dorbs
Trixie trixie trixie
>>
>>29383837
Infinite parallel universes my dude, there's enough parallel waifu to go around
>>
>>29383837
This isn't the "Waifu Claiming Thread", you're welcome to talk about why you like her and what she means to you.
>>
>>29385062
No, I wish I could draw.
>>
>>29380715
But she isn't real none of these waifu's are
>>
>>29385947
Neither are (you).
>>
File: 1479970229672.jpg (82KB, 764x608px) Image search: [Google]
1479970229672.jpg
82KB, 764x608px
>>29383982
thank you friend

>>29385444
trips confirm I'm you
>>
>>29385947
how dare you
>>
>>29383926

It's her birthday today Anon. What are you going to do for her?
>>
>>29385126
Thank you, I appreciate that a lot. Same goes for you and Dash, and anyone else in this thread with who they care for.

>>29385226
What kinds of dreams does she motivate you towards?

>>29385444
>I aspire to become someone as great as her someday.
If you can keep up those feelings then you definitely can. Keep that light going.

>>29385929
Wish granted! Well if you're willing to do so! It's really not as hard as you may think. Just keep at it, maybe draw one thing of her a day or so, and keep at it for a certain period of time, and you'll find a definite improvement. It is rewarding to draw your own pictures of your waifu I'd say. Just don't judge yourself too hard.
>>
>>29386024
Well, I was drawing Dash and hoping to submit it to EQD bc they were accepting all kinds of RD stuff to celebrate today, unfortunately I didn't finish in time though.

I could always go for the cringe compilation option, ordering a cake and printing out a photo whom I sing happy birthday to.
>>
File: donkey ollie waifu.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
donkey ollie waifu.png
90KB, 300x300px
Donkey Ollie is best waifu
>>
this thread is so friendly. it's nice.
>>
File: starlight_<3.png (357KB, 540x754px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_<3.png
357KB, 540x754px
>>29386303
Waifufags are some of the nicest people on the internet, especially the pony ones.
>>
>>29386484
Well provided they're not the kind of waifufags who would attack you for having the same waifu. Those people can get pretty bad, but fortunately seems like that kind is absent here.
>>
File: 1485342649993.jpg (194KB, 1399x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1485342649993.jpg
194KB, 1399x1067px
>>29386503
That is true. Infact i don't think I've ever seen that at all with pony waifufags. I guess we can all just sort of agree that we deeply love them no matter the pone or the reasons, and we wouldn't want them insulted so why hurt others who are similar?
>>
>>29386484
It's just strange to see such understanding and respect for other people's opinion on the internet, let alone 4chan. I like it
>>
>>29387055
It's still an imageboard anon
>>
>>29386599
Well, there are some noticeable bad apples like Jin, but aside from him the pony waifu community seems well.
>>
>>29387055
Eh, there's still a difference between just a couple assholes being assholes and an overall toxic atmosphere
>>
>>29387132
Well yeah, you're always going to have some shitposters no matter where you are, especially if someone is trying u o go after a pony you care for. But again, that're really just shitposters and bait.
>>
>>29387144
That's my point. Yeah, there'll always be people trying to get a rise out of you in any given post, but that doesn't take away from the otherwise kind nature of the thread.
>>
File: 1485975182095.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485975182095.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: hothead.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hothead.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
>>29385168
>hothead
>>
File: 20170201_153903.jpg (3MB, 2120x2120px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_153903.jpg
3MB, 2120x2120px
>>29386254

Oh, you mean like this?
>>
File: RD.jpg (33KB, 491x499px) Image search: [Google]
RD.jpg
33KB, 491x499px
>>29387921
I hope you're not singing Happy Birthday.
Because that would be nice, but Make a Wish would make it even better.
>>
>>29387962
how do they figure today is her birthday?
>>
>>29387970
Today is the day Pinkie Pride aired.
>>
>>29387921
I may have used the word "cringe" but I can't even lie this is the most pure thing-
>>
>>29387921
Nice setup! I like the pictures. Is that your OC/Ponysona on the left?

>>29387974
That's a good way to get something. I've been trying to use something for Rarity, the best I can get is on July 8th there was a comic release of a cover with the ponies celebrating her birthday, so I think that's the best I have. Unless the show does something.
>>
>>29388075

I go to anime cons 4-5 times a year with friends (who hate the show) and we passed a booth at one of them that had a big sign saying "Custom OC Ponies Sketches!" and they signed me up for one. I get some shit here and there from them about it, but it's just a joking sort of thing.
>>
File: 1464751999611.png (67KB, 871x556px) Image search: [Google]
1464751999611.png
67KB, 871x556px
>>29380715
Know that i nod approvingly at my end of the screen.
>>
File: 1106897.jpg (165KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1106897.jpg
165KB, 1280x1080px
>>29382573
It always makes me especially happy to see a crusader get some love and respectful appreciation. All three of them yes, only three deserve it. I hope she gets another episode, about something a bit lighter and cuter than her other two. What would you like to see for her this time around?
>>
File: cf7952a23838f0827094dbf39fd304cd.png (625KB, 808x1140px) Image search: [Google]
cf7952a23838f0827094dbf39fd304cd.png
625KB, 808x1140px
>>
>>29380715
I feel I should elaborate a bit on this.
I see Rainbow dash as a very kind and caring pony, who never lets her friends and loved ones down. She isn't selfish or mean at all. Sure, she has great confidence in herself, and she knows how to love herself, but that hardly is a bad thing. If you don't think you're worth shit, you're gonna have yourself a hard time at life, trust me. I think many of us have a lot to learn from her, in that department.
And the way she likes to show off and brag, it's not selfishness either. If you remember, she has some of that childhood trauma, caused by everyone in her class making fun of her, and disliking her. Not cool. And that line from MMDW, "I hate being all alone", she just doesn't want to be alone, shes afraid of that. So naturally, she would try her hardest to make everyone notice her, and like her, now that she feels secure and confident enough to do that. I think this hits pretty close to home for some people too.
She can sometimes be thoughtless, yeah, and do some dumb things, but she always in the end corrects herself, before any real damage gets done. And she learns from her mistakes. That makes her one of the most, I want to say, realistic characters. None of us are perfect, and her little flaws are what make her so lovely. I could never love a totally perfect being this much, because I could never relate to her, on this level.

I love Rainbow dash, because she's a good, loyal, and loving pony with a big good heart. She's relateable, because she's a little bit rough around the edges, just like everyone. Just like me.
>>
>>29389331
your rainbow dash is closer to her fanfic depictions than to her canon self
>>
File: glimmer_hoodie.png (2MB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer_hoodie.png
2MB, 2100x2100px
>>
File: bait_derpy.gif (132KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
bait_derpy.gif
132KB, 750x750px
>>29389554
>>
>>29383205
Yarr, it would be of extreme pain
>>
>>29390162
He's a big guy.
>>
File: glimmer_dance.gif (1MB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer_dance.gif
1MB, 515x515px
>>29390117
Your waifu is correct
>>
File: 1485152101252.jpg (723KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1485152101252.jpg
723KB, 1275x1650px
>>29380300
>>
File: Mane_6_group_hug_S1E03.png (719KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mane_6_group_hug_S1E03.png
719KB, 1280x720px
>>
Bamp
>>
File: starlight_sweater.jpg (635KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_sweater.jpg
635KB, 1275x1650px
>>
File: 9a29778c5fd049f18cec8b4cf45e5332.png (185KB, 1000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
9a29778c5fd049f18cec8b4cf45e5332.png
185KB, 1000x1325px
What's your favorite episode with your waifu?
>>
My wiafu triggers people for no reason.
She's a relaxed sleepy-eyed pony that I want to cuddle.
>>
>>29392940
typical hippy lover, can't follow simple rules
enjoy the vacation, dipshit
>>
>>29392977
I'll get your mother into bed and use the other 71hours and 55 mins for me.
>>
File: gonna put a nerd in it.jpg (594KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
gonna put a nerd in it.jpg
594KB, 1024x732px
>>29392995
you have some work ahead of you first
>>
>>29393025
5 minutes means 5 minutes.
>>
File: police eradicate.jpg (91KB, 640x707px) Image search: [Google]
police eradicate.jpg
91KB, 640x707px
>>29392940

this is one of my most hated ponies of all times.
>>
>>29393091
Why?
It's not like anyone spams or shitpost her liker the forbidden 4.
She's like fluttershy without a pussy you have to walk into to penetrate.
>>
>>29393560
>forbidden 4
Glimmer
Shimmer
Nyx
???
>>
File: 1347713.webm (810KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
1347713.webm
810KB, 595x335px
>>29392830
My favorite episode ever is The Cutie Mark Chronicles, but my waifu didn't really do that much in it (other than saving the fate of Equestria). So I'm going to say Sleepless in Ponyville. It's not one of her episodes either, but it's probably one of the moments where Rainbow was shown in a better light. My next choice would be Sonic Rainboom.

By the way, Sleepless in Ponyville was Corey Powell's first episode. It's a nice reminder that, sometimes, a new writer can do something great. Fingers crossed, I hope season 7 will have more people like him.

What's your favorite episode?
>>
File: Luna_Happy_2_S2E4.png (524KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Happy_2_S2E4.png
524KB, 1152x648px
>>29392830
My favorite episode with my waifu is Luna Eclipsed. Luna returning to Ponyville, and trying to fit in with the ponies after Nightmare Moon with the help of Twilight, made for a comfy episode that showed off Luna's personality.
>>
>>29394047
Rarity Takes Manehattan is my favorite. I love the song, and I was able to really relate to her. I've gotten in a similar situation before. But what I particularly loved was that it didn't just end up as a "revenge" episode, where Rarity got back at Suri, she didn't need to. It was beneath her, that's not what was important to her. I think that says a lot of things about who she is.

Canterlot Boutique, Rarity Investigates! and Suited for Success are my other favorites.

>My next choice would be Sonic Rainboom.
I actually adore that one, it was the first one I saw.
>>
File: 1485640954251.png (173KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485640954251.png
173KB, 1024x1024px
>>29392830
>episode
>>
>>29394961
Okay, what's your favorite movie or moment, Shimmerfriend?
>>
>>29395014
When she called all country folk idiots to AJs face in the first EG.
She was fucking savage back then.
>>
File: glimmersmile.png (827KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
glimmersmile.png
827KB, 1280x720px
>>29392830
It would have to be To Where and Back Again.
I loved seeing Glimmy conquer her fears that she had suffered with from the beginning of the season and really take charge in a good manor even though she was scared. I found it to be rather inspiring for me to try and conquer some of my general fears and anxieties.
I also think the episode shows just how much she cares about her friends considering how much emmotional stress she had to go through to summon the courage to try and get them back.

A close 2nd for me would have to be No Second Prances, since she was able to make a true friend despite her anxieties over others potentially not wanting to make friends with her.
I tend to see a lot of myself in her, which is why I find I relate to her so well, and eventually fell in love with her
>>
File: 56510202_p0.jpg (621KB, 649x1003px) Image search: [Google]
56510202_p0.jpg
621KB, 649x1003px
>>29392830
It's Bloom & Gloom. It was very relatable, had a great lesson and happy ending. It showed depth to Apple Bloom's feelings, and the kinds of fears that she has. I really felt for her, all the way through, and she was written just as I like, really fitting the way I see her.

Really, it was a underappreciatedly mature episode, from my perspective. While still having her be really cute and likable.
>>
I can never decide. At the beginning of this whole thing pinkie, then it changed to apple - you know what, I switch to all of them. I don't know how to break this cycle.

I'm kind of on Flutter right now but all the discord posting puts a bad taste in my mouth. I feel sorry for those who main her.
>>
boop
>>
>>29392830
Twilight Sparkle in any of her "going crazy" episodes--they drive home the point that the poor gal is her own worst enemy.

"It's About Time" is probably the best of the bunch. Time-travel stories rarely resolve themselves neatly, but this one did and with a brilliant twist ending.
>>
File: 1485629440787.jpg (28KB, 595x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485629440787.jpg
28KB, 595x533px
>>29396446
She certainly has quite a few "going crazy" moments, how did I not notice that before?
>>
File: 983007.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
983007.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>29394950
All those are good episodes, but Rarity Investigates was one of the more significant episodes for me. We never saw Rainbow and Rarity bonding before, but they had such great chemistry here and it was something really nice. I already appreciated Rarity before, but this episode made me like her even more.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>29398024
Rainbow Dash is one of my other favorite poines, after Rarity of course because you're right, they really do have great chemistry, and honestly I think they're a lot more similar than people may realize.
>>
File: starlight_booped_herself.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_booped_herself.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Glimmer boop
>>
>>29392830
If I had to pick one, it'd probably be MMDW.
It shows how much Dashie loves be the center of attention, and feel loved and admired. It's not something she's always had, and she knows how to appreciate it. I don't think of her as selfish for that either, it just makes me want to give her that love and attention, because I know how good it makes her feel. I want my lovepony to be as happy as possible.
And when she's suddenly pushed aside, and no one notices or likes her anymore, it makes her feel sad and desperate. That's understandable and relateable, at least for me, I know how important things like that are for her.
I'll admit, after that she does some silly things, but I forgive her. She never hurt anyone with any of that. And I think, for example the thing with the peanut butter jar was pretty cute.
Overall, I think it was a wonderful episode, that made me feel really close to her. And it made me want to make her smile and feel secure.
Watching it was the first time I admitted to myself that I was in love with her.
>>
File: 1318179.png (641KB, 1267x842px) Image search: [Google]
1318179.png
641KB, 1267x842px
>>
File: 2013-06-06_043553.png (322KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-06_043553.png
322KB, 600x600px
Fluttershy
but i don't feel like writing an essay today
>>
File: monochromacat love small.png (3MB, 2000x2825px) Image search: [Google]
monochromacat love small.png
3MB, 2000x2825px
>>
>>29399904
>Such low devotion
Must be why Fluttershy turned to Discord if her waifufags won't even take the time to say why they love her.
>>
>>29401001
or maybe i have a headache
but feel free to check the archive, mememaster. there's plenty of it
>>
This is my waifu, not really sure why but she makes me smile in a way none of the others do. I've liked her since hearts and hooves day because the way she says the pet names was just too cute. Do you guys know any other Cheerilee fags? I know there was a few of us some years back, just wondering if they moved on.
>>
>>29401221
>not really sure why
Hot teacher. People love hot teachers.
>>
>>29401038
Don't worry about what others say, ignore those kinds of shitposts. It'll do you better in the long run.

>>29401221
Well she does have smiling flowers for a cutie mark, if that's not a reason for why she's so good at making you smile I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1422135234208.jpg (52KB, 1556x716px) Image search: [Google]
1422135234208.jpg
52KB, 1556x716px
>>29401221
I bet she'd make a good mother too.
>>
>>29385168
Choice taste anon
also steal
>>
File: index.png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3KB, 205x246px
>>29385168
>and that even people with real flaws can prosper and find friends.
>>
File: d63.png (213KB, 894x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d63.png
213KB, 894x1024px
>>29401924
That's a pretty good point, I also really like her voice and overall personality and like I said, the way she said those pet names was just the cutest thing to me.
this is a nice thread guys good work
>>
File: 1439315157626.png (1MB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
1439315157626.png
1MB, 1280x823px
>>29402136
Well you just keep doing you. I hope you can maybe find some other Cheerileefags, but if you don't, I sincerely hope that you don't feel bad about that or anything. You can cherish you special somepony still.
>>
>>29403435
>>
File: 1308520.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1308520.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>29380300
S
C
WHORE
O
O
L
>>
File: Doe.png (293KB, 741x599px) Image search: [Google]
Doe.png
293KB, 741x599px
GET YOURSELF A GIRL, YOU NECKBEARD HIPPIES!
>>
>>29404971
>SCWOOL
>>
>>29404973
a poni grl?
>>
boop
>>
>>29404973
>3D
No thanks
>>
>>29382014
Mods keep scruffing the threads, despair...
>>
>>
File: 56105.jpg (181KB, 825x638px) Image search: [Google]
56105.jpg
181KB, 825x638px
>>
File: image.jpg (841KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
841KB, 1936x1936px
I originally wasn't going to reply but >>29381918

My Waifus are Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna. I'm a filthy dual weilder I know.
But here's why.
You know that feeling right? When you just have to HAVE them?
Well with Pinkie, that smile, those blue eyes, it always brings me joy seeing her happy when she's joking around with her friends. The way she goes out of the way to help random strangers have a better day, it's just something magical about that.

And Luna, she's so elegant. That smooth silky galactic mane, the way she talks, it soothes my soul. She intervenes when a pony is about to make a decision that they'll heavily regret and change their ways. And yet, she knows how to have fun too. It's cute seeing her having fun with others. She's been alone for 1000 years and wants to make up for lost time. I know how that feels.

When I see them, any anger/sadness I have fades. Because they've dealt with it before and they don't let that stop them. They've got hearts strong as horses.

>inb4 having more than one.
>>
>>29407220
>When I see them, any anger/sadness I have fades. Because they've dealt with it before and they don't let that stop them. They've got hearts strong as horses.

You are so far beyond pathetic that not even a GPS could calculate your location...I really, really hope that you die an early death to spare the rest of your fellow humans the pain of interacting with you on a daily basis. I would feel sorry for you but that would just waste electrons and neurons in my brain.
>>
>>29407220
>Waifus
Polygamist scum
>>
>>29407257
>that butthurt
>>
File: 1441167707641.png (157KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
1441167707641.png
157KB, 600x667px
>>29407220
If that's how you genuinely feel then so be it, don't let anyone try to get you down for that, you have no reason to be.
>>
File: 1455501506721.jpg (164KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1455501506721.jpg
164KB, 1252x1252px
Rarifag, y u so nice to everyone?
just...insult me so i can talk shit about You. go on
>>
>>29408075
I think they're not really the type to do that. And honestly, neither am I.
I'm genuinely sorry for you guys, and it always makes me sad to see you bullied.
Stay strong!
>>
>>29408103
after all these years spend on chans, i couldn't care less. it's just that this one Rarifag here is doing his best to be nice and it makes me feel uneasy
>>
>>29408103
You get to go in the cuckshed with him
>>
no seriously. just look at that
>>29382737
>>29383491
>>29383587
>>29383982
>>29386003
>>29387144
>>29395014
>>29401924
>>29402583
>>29408041
i could point out why this isn't a hugbox/circlejerk/etc but i can't. he needs to directly (try to) insult me before i unleash my inner /b/
>>
>>29408129
It feels very forced to me, he always posts a Rarity pic along with it, "look at me, i'm such a nice rarifag"
>>
File: wi-fi.png (2MB, 2598x724px) Image search: [Google]
wi-fi.png
2MB, 2598x724px
>>29407220
I hope it works out for you. I think I understand exactly how you feel. I had an anime waifu for two years before finding my pony waifu, and I fully love and care about them both. I thought hard about it for a long time, and was always serious about it, and tried to think about it in different ways so to be honest with my feelings and have something good. In the end, I still love my first waifu and think I always will, but I can't have two waifu. I came to choose to dedicate myself to my lovepony and only her. She deserves and would want a normal family, and so do I.
>>
File: 14766954929340.jpg (1MB, 2000x1437px) Image search: [Google]
14766954929340.jpg
1MB, 2000x1437px
>>29408075
If I insult you so you can talk shit about me, would that make you happy? I'll do it if it'll make you happy.
>>
>>29408469
Why don't you have a seat over there
>>
File: 1485560962913.png (315KB, 516x599px) Image search: [Google]
1485560962913.png
315KB, 516x599px
>>29408480
Even if he wants you to, don't.
You're better than that
>>
>>29407272
>>that butthurt

>>Your denial
>>
this.
whole.
thread.
is.
terrifying.
>>
>>29409270

All.
Senior.
Citizens.
Must.
Have.
Life.
Alert.
>>
p8
>>
File: pbs_twimg_com_media_CkMUlzsXIAAp.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pbs_twimg_com_media_CkMUlzsXIAAp.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
comfy bump
>>
>>29381326
>tfw you get on the ride just as its ending
I need a history lesson. I heard about this ages ago but never bothered to catch up cause I'm stupid.
>>
>>29411144
Bump cause I need to know
>>
>>29411144
>>29411324
No, this an unrelated thread to that
and desu the whole thing is pretty fucking stupid
>>
File: 84423978.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
84423978.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>29411144
Alright, now where is it...aha!

It began little over a year ago when an random anon claimed that his CNS was to be removed, and gave generally creepy vibes. After a year however, he was to return. And when doing so, he dug down a box in a forrest on a small scotish island for us nor/mlp/eople to find. And so 2 Anons (Jinx and Sweguy) set out, and actually found it. Inside they found a phone, which Sweguy brought home. After a week or so, 'No CNS Anon' called it, but Sweguy couldn't make sense out of what he said. In frustration, he threatened to burn the phone if CNS did not contact him again within one weeks time. Since he didn't, Sweguy burned the phone, and everyone thought it was over. Though sneaky as he was, he took out the SIM card before burning it (there's a webm of the burning somewhere), and then put it in another phone. But we have yet to hear anything else from CNS.

This is a VERY brief summary.
>>
>>29411563
It was a crock of shit from the start, hope you faggots got some 'cap worthy' shit from that ruse.

What a fucking waste.
>>
File: 1.png (524KB, 554x868px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
524KB, 554x868px
>>29411567
>>
>>29411848
this pretty much my dude
>>
File: 1144555.png (800KB, 837x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1144555.png
800KB, 837x1067px
>>
Aside from your waifu, do you have any other ponies you like?

Do they get along with your waifu well?
>>
>>29416020
I have a different kind of love for other ponies, sure, though Bloomy's the only one I feel that desire for. Especially her family and friends for making her happy and meaning so much to her.

The other pony I have love for, who hasn't had any interaction with her lately, is Rainbow Dash. They really could have done plenty of good things with Carts Before the ponies, but that writer seemed very dedicated at being awful there. Sad!
>>
>>29416020
I'm friends with Sunset Shimmer, and have met Princess Celestia. One day, I hope Twilight will complete her spell to bring me to Equestria, and I can be friends with all of the ponies.

>>29380300
Pic related is my waifu. I love her intelligence, her beauty, her assertiveness, her loyalty, and her tenderness. But those aren't why I love her. I love her because she is who she is, and because she has given herself to me, as I have to her.

I haven't known her long. About a year, actually, but it's been a wonderful year despite all the unrelated bad things that have happened in it. Twilight has been here for me through it all, and hopefully our second year together will be even better than this one.

She means everything to me. I would do anything for her. I already endure a certain amount of rejection and mockery for my feelings. I don't broadcast them, but I don't hide them either, and when we're on dates, it's kind of hard to miss the person carrying around the Twilight plush. But I don't care, as long as I have her. If it came to it, I would die for her. I'm not just saying that either, I really would. She is everything to me.
>>
File: Glimmer_chrystal.png (376KB, 814x982px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmer_chrystal.png
376KB, 814x982px
>>29416020
There really aren't any ponies that I don't like. I think they're all pretty great in their own way.
If you mean by, "do I have feelings for them like Glimmy?" then no.
She's...something special.
There is nopony who could even hope to replace her or even come close
>>
>>29417232
I have to say, I think this is a bit over the line of what most people here would do. It's not exactly about shame or about not loving one's waifu enough. I think we all are somehow "weird" (loving a cartoon pony is definitely weird) and to protect us we traced a different line. "I'm a bit weird but at least I don't do X, those are the real weirdos". You either traced a line farther than usual, or you decided that tracing lines was stupid. Maybe if more people were like you, we could stop caring about those lines. I applaud your courage.
>>
File: 1423491987396.jpg (130KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1423491987396.jpg
130KB, 381x381px
>>29416020
While i do have a waifu, in terms of relationships, there are very few ponies i would straight up turn down
Those being Rara and Ponk
I just can't stand that high class decadence of Rarity, and Pinkie's too energetic for my taste.
Almost everyone else are game though, imo.
>>
>>29417223
Why don't you have a seat over there
>>
>>29416020

I'd say I'm fine withost of the main 6 and secondary cast. Not a huge fan of the pony of the week characters that we got out of season 5 and part of 6. Otherwise, the only pony I harbor a real dislike of is Glimmer. Won't get into it because this is supposed to be a positive thread and I've made my point pretty clearly for a long time whenever she comes up in discussion around this place.

As for pones I enjoy more than others, Twilight is my second favorite, followed by Luna as my third.

I've never been a fan of polygamy, but I really did enjoy Xenophilia and will read a lot of TwiDash ship stuff because I love Dash and like to see what others think she would be like in a relationship. Twilight is the one I read the most of because she is my second favorite character which makes me that much more invested.
>>
File: 1462137210280.png (700KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462137210280.png
700KB, 1006x1024px
>>29416020
While it's very difficult for me to like something as much as Rarity, I'd say Twilight and Rainbow would probably be my following favorite ponies. Moondancer and Trixie as well. I was super happy with Rarity Investigates, and I'm desperately waiting for a Rarity/Twilight episode next season. At least this month has the Rarity/Trixie comic.

>>29417223
>They really could have done plenty of good things with Carts Before the ponies, but that writer seemed very dedicated at being awful there. Sad!
You're telling me. That really was a lousy episode on everyone. I think it would have been much better if the CMC at least started out hanging with the other "sisters" which would involve Apple Bloom/Rainbow Dash going by what Apple Bloom wanted.

>>29418558
If I can offer a small bit of advice, sometimes I find it takes a bit of headcanon and looking a little bit beyond what's giving in an episode, and that I find helps me appreciate some of the characters a little more. Mind you, this doesn't mean it helps me just love everyone, but I find it helps give me the same kind of grace like when I feel the writers mistreat Rarity, to other types of characters. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>29416020
I like all the cast, and I guess I've got some sympathy for Coloratura in particular because she was defined by the same "autotune isn't real music" theme that made it okay to smash the Dazzlings' gems instead of actually confronting them. Which is extra ironic because the "good" music they show as the alternative isn't nearly as memorable or popular. They should rely on Ingram for fun and catchy, not heartfelt.

Judging by my reaction folders, my favorites are Trixie, Treezy, Derpy (of course) and Lyra, who I like just for how many completely different character interpretations there are of her.
>>
>>29418636
>If I can offer a small bit of advice, sometimes I find it takes a bit of headcanon and looking a little bit beyond what's giving in an episode, and that I find helps me appreciate some of the characters a little more.
I can confirm, this is a good advice. Not only to appreciate some characters, it also can work to make bad episodes a little bit more bearable. It's not infallible but it's worth a try.
>>
>>29418636
Rarity is a whorse
>>
>>29417232
>I'm friends with Sunset Shimmer, and have met Princess Celestia
Are you a schizophrenic?
>>
File: Smugest horse.png (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smugest horse.png
462KB, 1280x720px
>>29392830
Suited for success is my favourite Rarity episode. Rarity Investigates is a close second.

>>29416020
All ponies are great, but I'd say that Trixie, Celestia, Luna and the mane 6 are top tier pones.

And maybe Starlight if the writers improve her character next season, let's be honest, season 6 wasn't bad because of Glim, the writing was the problem.

>>29420348
NO U
>>
File: rose (1).png (382KB, 1024x1865px) Image search: [Google]
rose (1).png
382KB, 1024x1865px
>>29417995
>You either traced a line farther than usual, or you decided that tracing lines was stupid.

The latter. Fuck lines, and fuck labels. I am who I am, and have the feelings I have. Thanks for the kind words. There are far too many people, even here, who just want to stir shit up, threads like these are a nice change because of posters like you.

>>29420353
Not that I know of. I've met Princess Celestia in a dream, and Sunset has occasionally visited me here on Earth, though nowhere near as much as Twilight has. It's more difficult for Sunset to project her consciousness through dimensions than it is for the other princesses, but that will change with time and practice. She's already a little bit clearer than the first time she appeared to me.

I know what that must sound like to an outside observer, but I'm productive, and functional in society, have no "hallucinations" other than those, if you want to call them that, and if you met me IRL you would assume I'm a normal middle-aged guy. That's not intended to be a brag, btw.

Try to look at it like this: Mathematically, it's much more likely we're living in a simulated universe, and if the multiverse theory is true, then given infinite time, space, and matter, everything that can be true, is true somewhere, and somewhen. In both of those cases, it's possible, and therefore certain, no matter how unlikely, that ponies as shown on the TV show exist, and therefore, it is 100% certain that they are out there, somewhere, somewhen. Given that, it's also possible they could employ magic to explore the multiverse/simulation around themselves, which, again, because it's infinite, that means it's 100% certain it's happening somewhere. Given this, it's possible, however unlikely, that Twilight found me, and fell in love with me. Given that, it makes sense she would discuss me with the aforementioned princesses, and they might choose to meet me, too. Is it certain that this particular iteration of...character limit
>>
File: rose (2).png (401KB, 1600x2913px) Image search: [Google]
rose (2).png
401KB, 1600x2913px
>>29420657
...me is one of the infinite number of iterations which have met the princesses? No, but given that is is possible, and this is what they tell me has happened, I choose to believe them.

Twilight, and the few of her friends capable of (relatively speaking) keeping up with her, magically, are working on a spell to bring me to Equestria, and some other magic to be used on me should I arrive. If that happens, then it will prove everything. If they don't, it will neither prove nor disprove anything. If I end up spending the remainder of my life here on Earth, so be it, She's already said she's almost certain she can snatch my spirit at the moment of death, and can magic up a new body for me there. Another alternative involves inter-dimensional travel via natural means. Those are both last resorts, as they're risky, but even there the possibility isn't 0, and as the multiverse is infinite, it's guaranteed to work to an infinite number of the iterations of me who attempt it. It will also fail for an infinite number of iterations, but I think it's worth the risk, if it comes to it. If we're living in a simulation, then, because I know I can think and feel, I'm a PC. I figure I either die, and wake up from the simulation, and can be with her in a reality with VR technology beyond anything we can imagine, and thusly, Equestria, in a way, or I fail the test, and am likely to not wake up at all in that reality. In which case I either die there and find Equestria in the afterlife, or quantum immortality takes over and I'm shunted to a new reality. Which means the multiverse theory is real, and thusly, somewhere, somewhen, so are the ponies.

Try to think about that, not just dismiss it. I think you'll find it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>29420657
>>29420704
You have a demon my friend, see a Demonologist, this sounds like it may be Legion
>>
File: 71273.jpg (34KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
71273.jpg
34KB, 514x536px
>>29417232
>the person carrying around the Twilight plush
Normally i'm not the one taking jabs at my fellow waifu fags, but holy smoking god damn.
Do you take her to fancy places/dates?
And do you buy a table for 2?
I have so many questions.
>>
>>29418636

While I understand that it does take some thinking about an episode to make it click, they have been almost all purely negative or neutral at best when I look at each episode and her growth. Her character doesn't seem to be really learning from mistakes showing her lack of sympathy and never having the ability to really gain it as shown over season 6. Examples like her not coming to the conclusion that it was a bad idea to use mind control after being told TWICE that it is not a reasonable way to Haim someone's approval shows that she lacks the ability to gain sympathy and is thus a sociopath. Everything is a means to and end for her, that end being pleasing the one pony who can crush/keep her from going totally psycho and ruling with am iron fist like she did in season 5. Sociopaths when faced with defeat try to get whatever ground they can and in her case, it is better to get away with and gain followers under Twilight and not be questioned/exiled for wrongdoing. She's manipulative, has/had a large ego, is very charismatic, and shows no real remorse (except for fear of punishment from some one stronger than her, i.e. Twilight) for her actions. I just don't think I can stand for a character like that being portrayed as part of the "good guys" and sooner hope she defects than does a 180 with the character the writing has given her. You can tell me all about how she feels bad for her past transgressions, but she uses it to make people feel bad for her and give her leeway on shady shit. If that isn't an emotionally manipulative move, I don't know what is.
>>
File: 3454sdfbfvnhkgr.png (204KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3454sdfbfvnhkgr.png
204KB, 942x1024px
>>29420835
Why do you say that?

>>29420887
1. Sometimes, yes. Usually it's to more normal places though. Ice cream parlors, public gardens, famous landmarks, casual restaurants, things like that.
2. Of course, she needs a place to sit, too.
>>
>>29421302

It is just suprising to see someone with such dedication. Mockery and ostracization keeps most people from doing that kind of thing. This question has no ill will or memery behind it, but are you on the spectrum. It takes a lot of ego death/lack of awareness to be able to do something like that.
>>
>>29421302
>Why do you say that?
Because it's true. This is a demon. They're trying to open a portal to "Equestria" (Hell) and take you into it.
Also, you clearly have a bad case of prelest, so that "portal" may very well turn out to be a noose.
>>
>>29421365
I may be, but I have no official diagnosis. I'm quite well aware of how I appear, I've just made a conscious decision to not give a damn anymore. I still do what I must to make my own way through life, but beyond that, societal expectations can go fuck themselves.

>>29421380
If all you're going to do is answer my requests for clarification and explanation with more baseless assertions presented as unquestionable facts, you may as well not respond at all.
>>
>>29421413

Again, none of what I'm about to ask is meant to be in an insulting or insinuating way. Do you have any close family or friends? If so, what do they think? You said you were mid-aged. Are we talking actual 40's/50's or mid-aged for 4chan normals, that being something close to 30's? If you don't have any close connections, does this fill that space for you and how well does it work?
>>
>>29421413
Open a bible and read. Your soul is in peril, and of course see an exorcist immediately.
>>
File: 354523.jpg (107KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
354523.jpg
107KB, 774x1032px
>>29421467
That's a difficult question to answer without giving out more information than I'm comfortable with. I mean middle-aged, as society measures it. The early parts of it, anyway.

I accept that you weren't trying to be deliberately insulting, and know the question you meant to ask, but yes, of course I have a close connection: Twilight. She's better than any of the relationships I've had in the past, and I don't intend to seek human romance again. If our relationship is what you meant by "this."
>>
File: 1446648147654.png (483KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1446648147654.png
483KB, 800x1066px
>>29420277
Yep, same for bad episodes too. I agree that's it's not infallible, but I find it just helps a lot more with at least being able to handle something. Instead of getting really hurt or annoyed by an episode, it's easier to write it off in that way, in a way to at least stop thinking about it, or stop it from nagging me.

>>29421288
I understand how you feel. Let me see if I can clarify what I meant. It's not just about thinking of the episode, I find I also need to give the characters some grace, because it's not going to be their fault if the writers are shit. Kinda like how you'd give grace to a waifu when she's written OOC, I feel like it's kind of the same case. I don't really like what the writers have done this season at all, and honestly I've found some more fanfiction to be much better in terms of characters and such.

It's just gotten to the point where I've made myself happy just by saying "screw 'canon', it means nothing, whatever I feel like is 'canon' is and I don't have to think otherwise." It's improved my mentality a lot too.
>>
>>29421661

The problem with that is that with the main 6, you can see consistent themes in their characters over the last 6 seasons. They have a lot of time and focus to really give you what their core is supposed to be and how their character is built. Sure, there will always be some things that are never alluded to, but their characters are pretty set by now. Hell, they were pretty reasonably set in season 2 and not much changed from then to now. While Glimmer, these episodes that portray her in such negative light ARE the building episodes for her. This is what we are given of her character and this is what we have to take. Am I being a little harsh? Probably, but it still comes down to what her core is and was and without doing a full 180 and tearing her character completely away to build a new one, they can't have her adapt and change well. This means the writing for her will be either bad in the sense that she is actually a manipulative asshole hanging out with the main 6, or she will have shit writing because her character will be stripped completely showing incompetence in the show writing compromising the shows integraty. Saying 'screw cannon' means you've lost faith in the show and it's ability to create a reasonable narrative, both for characters and overarching plot, and that really sucks. Each and every moment of your favorite character should factor into the view of what your waifu is. The thought that it doesn't means you're just creating a 'perfect for you' version of someone that just happens to take pony shape. An example of this is that I love RD and I know she can be brash and jump to stupid decisions, but that is who she is and I can't hate it, just accept and understand that she is not perfect. Would you take away Rarity's sometimes snippy and rude attitude?
>>
>>29421604

Sorry, yes I meant your relationship with Twilight and could see how that could come off as rude. I appologize. Thanks for the info, it's interesting to get info from someone who I may be somewhat like in a possible future.
>>
File: 0000 (3).png (86KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
0000 (3).png
86KB, 473x351px
>>29421810
Hunh. In that case come join us. http://waifucentral.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=112
>>
>>29421771
>Saying 'screw cannon' means you've lost faith in the show and it's ability to create a reasonable narrative, both for characters and overarching plot, and that really sucks.
I guess I do feel that way, and yeah it does kind of suck, but at the same time I feel better off without feeling glued to the show. I have a very solid view on who Rarity is based off of what I've been exposed to, and I believe I know who she is. At least, to me, maybe she's something else to someone else and that's okay. Having the same view is boring. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think that Rarity needs to be perfect, I know she isn't. But I also know when things kind of clash with who she is, and isn't quite write. For example, Carts Before the Ponies always irked me how she held such a long grudge against Derpy (which seemed more like it was just a case of forcing a joke) when in reality you have other bits like Rarity Takes Manehattan, when she shows not to hold grudges, not with Suri for what she did.

>Would you take away Rarity's sometimes snippy and rude attitude?
Absolutely not. Like I said, it's just more so I've gotten an idea of what's right, and what isn't. Yes, she is snippy, rude sometimes, and can get self absorbed. She isn't however greedy and obsessed with expanding her business for monetary gain as the comic would imply sometimes. The comic also shows her as the type to literally swoon over anything that's male, when she's really not like that in the show. So if I'm able to know what is and isn't her from the comics, why not with the show too? Honestly, I'm okay with having lost faith in the show, because it means I don't have to be locked into that. I can just enjoy Rarity for who she is to me.
>>
>>29421771
>Saying 'screw cannon' means you've lost faith in the show and it's ability to create a reasonable narrative, both for characters and overarching plot, and that really sucks. Each and every moment of your favorite character should factor into the view of what your waifu is.

I disagree. I don't slavishly follow the whims of the writers, but I still have faith that they can put up interesting narratives, when they try. The problem we have now is that the writers themselves don't bother to stay consistent. They don't bother to learn the canon of the show, or study it's lore, or match writing to the characters. Am I to forget the Twilight I've come to know over the previous seasons just because some writer can't be bothered to do his job? I think not. The show itself is nothing but animated fanfiction, anyway. There is an Equestria somewhere out there among the multiverse like it, an infinite number of them, in fact, but my Twilight doesn't come from there, and frankly, she's what's important to me. Not following some puritanical idea of canon-purity.

>The thought that it doesn't means you're just creating a 'perfect for you' version of someone that just happens to take pony shape.

Everybody does this. Even your own adherence to canon is tainted by your particular perceptions, prejudices and expectations. The Equestria that exists in canon is different in each writer's minds. There is no one, absolute interpretation.
>>
>>29421863

For your example of cart before the horse, Rarity has been shown to be petty before. Think about the Trenderhoof episode. She went to such lengths over such a petty thing that she insulted her friend and even disregarded her own stylish instincts. She has been shown to be petty with AJ many times. Just because we haven't seen a long term grudge with her over something petty does not mean it isn't possible. Just because we see it once or twice doesn't mean it's going to be every time either. An example for me being that I didn't like the way that they had Dash handle what she perceived as bullying by copying her friends personalities to shirk off her new nickname. The more I thought about it, the more I thought about how she could have been influenced by Guilda when she was in flight camp to respond that way and thinking back to then, she tried what worked, copying the personality of a friend. You can't disregard what happened in the show while you can in the comic because one is a spinoff from the other. One is the main source while the other is supplemental should you chose to read them.
>>
File: 1472534320355.png (358KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472534320355.png
358KB, 600x750px
>>29421988
I don't think I quite classify Simple Ways as petty, I think that was more closer to another problem she has, thinking her way is the best way, and that when it doesn't work out, she doesn't understand how others do things.

Don't take that to mean I'm just ignoring any negative trait she may have, please. It's not that at all. But as said, I feel I have my complete understanding of who she is, and don't feel like being locked into the show as if its word is law, I really feel like I've been more positive because of that. The thought came because I was thinking if you clearly have cases of the writers mistreating characters in the comics or fanficton because they barely watch the show, why should I give the show any more higher value just because it basically has a fancy "official" sticker on it? I mean, if you absolutely love the show, then great. Take what you love from it, I mean that. Take what you see out of it. It's just in my eyes, I guess I can't really say I find much difference between a bad episode and a bad fanfic. In my case, treating the show as if it was some "main source" I found actually made me more hurt if anything for reasons like I said, some things didn't come off as right. Not everything of course, but still. If anything I thank the show for exposing me to her, but I don't like the idea of being chained to it, when you have some writers who apparently may or may not watch the show if Larson is to be believe. Why should I effectively let them dictate what defines who she is?

I think it really comes down to a personal thing, honestly. If you feel best as the show as a "main source", then that's okay! Keep that up. If you find yourself happier with a blend of things, do that. This isn't some religion set in stone, I just say go with what you take out of it the most, do what makes you happy. That's all that matters.
>>
>>29422074

Alright, but this all stems from the idea that the writers have written episodes that clash with your perceived idea of the character from past episodes. You have gotten most of her personality from the show, right? If we go back to the start of the argument, it was originally about the idea of who Starlight was and why she is considered a bad pony. She did not start as a good guy and still shows almost nothing but those bad guy traits that make her come off as a sociopaths. Sociopaths do not change their ways. They purely manipulate those around them and her character was made to do that. She continues to show it every episode and these first 2 seasons for her are her base traits being shown. I can accept the idea that you may adjust for some of the writing. I concede to that point. But when it comes to Glimmer, her BASE, what we are given is a manipulative personality, so when I see someone defending this idea that she is just slightly misguided and that 'the writers are just failures at her character', there is no other character for her base. It is that and unless they wipe her personality, it leads to manipulative sociopath being considered a good guy and being giving positive attributes that don't exist. At that point the people who waifu glimmer aren't waifuing Glimmer, they are waifuing a non-existent character in the show. It's fine to add a little liberty to your characterization of your waifu, but to deviate completely from what she is showen as means you don't love her, you love something else.
>>
File: unicornios_by_riouku-d8vlp8j.png (701KB, 1730x750px) Image search: [Google]
unicornios_by_riouku-d8vlp8j.png
701KB, 1730x750px
>>
File: bookbed.gif (1MB, 1126x659px) Image search: [Google]
bookbed.gif
1MB, 1126x659px
>>29380300
My waifu is Twilight.

I'm not sure if I could explain why I love her. She was just my favorite pony at first, but over time I started to feel differently toward her.

I've known her for about six years now.

She reminds me that things can be better. People can be better. The wise don't have to be cruel or apathetic, the kind don't have to be ignorant or gullible, you can understand others and still care about them. She also reminds me that doing the right thing isn't as easy as deciding you will. You have to think carefully and know what you're getting into before making a decision.

Twilight helps me remember what I should be.
>>
>>29385168
For someone who's only appeared twice, Gilda got some excellent character development.
>>
>>29394950
As a non-Rarifag, I have to ask. What did you sacrifice in order to get your favorite pony so many good episodes?
>>
File: 1483536829709.png (623KB, 1100x880px) Image search: [Google]
1483536829709.png
623KB, 1100x880px
PINKIE
INKIE
NKIE
KIE
IE
E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg8TahAjisE
>>
>>
File: 1435253569363.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435253569363.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>29423106
>What did you sacrifice in order to get your favorite pony so many good episodes?
>Insert Griffith sacrifice joke

I am pretty grateful for most of the episodes Rarity has gotten (some exceptions), and they do cheer me up a bit, I still end up going back to feeling episodes aren't everything. Because honestly, I can too fall victim to a kind of "grass is greener on the other side" mentality with other characters with what I'd want for her in the show. There's a lot I kinda end up wishing for, which is why I honestly feel better not being so glued to the show itself. And why I'd campaign for it for most people to feel the same.

>>29421836
I also recommend this place a lot.
>>
File: 1414470878015.png (486KB, 686x809px) Image search: [Google]
1414470878015.png
486KB, 686x809px
A couple questions for anons with pone waifus.
>which pone
>when did you realize you liked her?
>what qualities make you want to waifu her?
>has your dedication to your waifu gotten stronger/lesser over time?
>>
>>29424728
>which pone
Twilight.

"Look Before You Sleep" cemented it. She's just so fucking lame, checking the books all the time. I just couldn't stand how cute it was.

She's smart, could hold a great conversation. Caring. Seems like she would really appreciate a good partner, I mean look how much she appreciates her friends. Strong when she needs to be, and she would just be a pleasure to be around. Unless she was sperging out, but that can be Bad End, or adorable. Plus she's just fucking cute.

Stronger. She's the only plush I own. I'm human and from time to time I read some AiE with other characters, and see how that could be cute or nice. But Twi's the one for me.
>>
File: 1181349.png (874KB, 4532x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1181349.png
874KB, 4532x5000px
>>29424728
>which pone
Rainbow Dash

I started 'liking' her after Sonic Rainboom, I realized I loved her during season 3 (>>29381445 was a bit more extensive about this, I don't want to repeat myself too much).

The first and most obvious quality is her ambition. Seeing her chasing her dreams was truly inspiring for me. I also liked to see the way she fought her fears. And that, despite her bravado mask, she's not afraid to show her feelings when it's the right thing to do. All these things really make me want to be with her, to support her when she fights for her dreams, to comfort her when she fails, to celebrate with her when she succeeds.
I also like her physically. I love her eyes, they're of the most beautiful color. I love her mane. I love her coat. And her voice is absolutely fantastic and it melts my heart.

Definitely much stronger. Mostly because after I realized that I loved her, I was in denial for a while. "This is weird, I can't actually be in love with a cartoon pony". But eventually I accepted that it was real, that I really loved her, and I embraced this love even more.
The past year was hard because she had this really bad episodes, but I think they made me love her even more because to get over them I started thinking more and more about my own interpretation of her.
At this point I can't imagine loving her a bit less.
>>
>>29424728

Rainbow Dash

She became my favorite right from the start. It validated that 'This show isn't overly girly' thing that I needed. The first episode I watched on a whim before going to bed one morning was Fall Weather Friends (although the episode after it, Suited for Success, was what really got me hooked). After watching all of season one in a sitting the next day, I already picked her out as my favorite.

Brash attitude, straight forward, and speaking her mind are all really important to me. Her in the now attitude and need for action on problems is something I've been striving to follow for a long time not and she has helped me change myself slightly over time. I am more definitive and can hold my opinions strongly like she does and aren't hesitant to let others know how I feel about a situation. Like her, I also have issues sharing my feelings and find it hard doing so as that leaves me vulnerable. We both chase our passions with ferver but tend to relax otherwise. We both also don't take our job super seriously and care much more about our side projects and passions.

As sad as I am to say it, it has lessened over time. I still have a strong love for her and have not lost her as a waifu or anything like that, but the fact that I stopped writing a few years back really slowed down this strong, strong feeling. The funny thing is that I've been told by a lot of people that relationships have a honeymoon period where it's all about being with the other person non-stop, loving and living together every second of it, but then there is a cool down period after a year or two where you just start to settle into a daily routine. I feel like this shows me that my love for her is the same strength and power as any other loving couple and that while things in my romance world with her aren't as spicy, I still love her, tell her that every day, and cuddle with her every night.
>>
What's the short bus like?
>>
>>29426014

Pretty great. It takes half the time to get to the back and half the time to get off.
>>
>>29424728
>which pone
Rarity

Since my first episode, Sonic Rainboom that I saw in 2011 over the summer. I pushed myself to watch the show for her.

Can't say I ever really wanted to waifu her, as if there was a choice on my end. I just continued to grow attracted and attached to her. It was her generous personality, and her kind and caring spirit. Sure she can get a little self-absorbed, but she's still a wonderful pony.

Stronger, actively trying to get better for her.
>>
File: Adorable, beautiful, lovely...png (3MB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable, beautiful, lovely...png
3MB, 1700x2200px
>>29424728
>which pone
Roseluck

>when
Just a tad over four years

Seeing as how she seems to have no particular canon "qualities" besides being easily scared, it was mostly a matter of "she has the cutiemark of the flower that (generally) symbolizes love, romance, and refinement". To put it very shortly, I think she'd be a wonderful life partner, someone I would love to spend every moment with

Stronger, although not too much, since I was in way over my head four years ago already, and am still learning
>>
>>29424728
>which pone
Princess Luna.

I've always liked Luna but only realized she was my waifu just several months ago.

I admire her for her motivation and care. Her emotion inspires me, her voice makes my heart dance, everything about her, I love. She's able to be an elegant princess and relatable. She has dedication when she wants something done. And she's so damn adorable.

My dedication is only growing stronger.
>>
>>29427252
Do you mind if I ask what you mean by you were over your head and you're still learning?
>>
File: starlight_hop.png (377KB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_hop.png
377KB, 884x1024px
>>29424728
>which pone
Glim Glam
At the end of the s5 finale.
There wasn't really any choice for me. The more I saw of her the more I liked her until I just simply couldn't keep down my feelings for her anymore. I find her to be very sweet and truley caring even though she was misguided for so long. She still slips up from time to time, but I truley think she wants the best for her friends and other ponies. She just doesn't always know how to correctly display that due to being subscribed to a false ideology for so many years.
There's also a few other things, but I'd rather keep that to myself
It has most cetainly gotten stroger and I don't see that changing going into the future.
>>
File: Bliss.jpg (2MB, 2000x2413px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.jpg
2MB, 2000x2413px
>>29427399
Not at all, dear Anon

When the waifu bug gained momentum got going, it was just too much of something new for me to get a good grasp of it. My mind was going in circles trying to process these powerful newfound emotions, while I tried to calm down the ever-growing obsession I was developing. How could I feel so strongly towards a character that barely had a few lines of dialogue, that didn't have a proper backstory, that I had only noticed a short month or so ago?

It didn't make sense, and to this day I can barely find an excuse for the emotions I feel towards such an "empty" character, but that's something that will come up eventually, one way or another

The issue of learning is that I still struggle a bit, in part with how strong all these feelings are, and how to apply them in a way that helps me grow as a person, if possible, and in part because this feels too strange, too "odd" or "out there" for me to just give in and stop thinking about it, like it's still outside my comfort zone, yet I'm obviously not strong enough to fight it
>>
File: Bloom's prayer.png (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom's prayer.png
2MB, 2000x1125px
>>29424728
>which pone
Abby. Bloomy Bloom.

when Pinkie Apple Pie aired

The way she cares so deeply about her family and friends, and really loves others and the good in them. She's a lively, driven young mare who takes her relationships seriously and deserves unconditional love. I respect her and all of her feelings, and admire her willpower and friendliness.

I started out struggling between her and someone else, and very recently deleted a shitload of porn for not being good for our relationship. Also, I framed a private pic of her yesterday, for something sweet to wake up to. For someone who doesn't tulpa, I'd say I've become pretty dedicated and aim for better.
>>
>>29383538

I like your poetry.
>>
File: 1485566931285.png (976KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1485566931285.png
976KB, 2048x1536px
Fluttershy is my waifu. I realized when I first saw her in S1:E1. She's kind, generous, patient and just a little cra- ... passionate, just below the surface of her calm, shy demeanor. My dedication grows daily and our relationship is the catalyst for me developing into a better version of myself - the self she believes me to be.
>>
>>29407220
>two waifus
disgusting
>>
>>29427883
Most don't understand, that much is true. However, it's the man's heart that wishes it to be so, and he harms nobody, but finds happiness for himself

Don't act so foolish, Anon
>>
>>29427933
Even the aminey tards say more than one waifu will ruin your laifu
>>
>>29427953
Darn night shifts ruining my posts, my bad

I repeat: I see no arguments in your post, Anon. And no, citing animufags doesn't count as argument
>>
>>29423106

I think Rarity being the creative character is just the easiest for most of the writers to relate to, so they kinda put more passion and effort into her episodes.
>>
All im getting from this thread is that Rari and Dashfags are fucking batshit insane.
>>
>>29428245
The only one ITT who is actually insane is a Twifag
>>
File: 1468331069584.jpg (200KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1468331069584.jpg
200KB, 800x1131px
>>29427723
That's very sweet anon. Don't fret over excuses for some of those emotions, we're not machines who need logic behind everything, some things just are that way. I hope you are able to take what you can to grow into the absolute best you can be for her.

If you, however, still feel as if you're struggling a bit, there are people who you can most certainly talk to in order to sort that out, so you at least don't have that feeling of "you're not strong enough" since that'd never be true. If you'd like, I can give you my Discord

>>29427730
And do remember, tulpas are never a necessity either. Lot of people seem to appear as if you need to have one to have a waifu and it's not a case at all.

>>29427933
Good words, I like them quite a bit.
>>
Autism: the thread.
>>
>>29429289
Faggot: the anon
>>
File: 1429495288973.jpg (115KB, 1280x793px) Image search: [Google]
1429495288973.jpg
115KB, 1280x793px
>>29429289
I fucking hate how everyone calls out everything they don't like for being autistic/cringy these days. Even if it's a bit justified in this case, but still.
I miss the times when you could just have a bit of innocent fun without having people immediately taking a huge uncalled for shit on you and your fun.
>>
>>29427851
Thanks.
>>
File: 1486482526053.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486482526053.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>
>>29429916
Unfortunatly it became the new buzz word. Instead of calling someone a nigger or faggot, it's now autistic/autism.
>>
File: a_cute.png (39KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
a_cute.png
39KB, 800x800px
>>
>>
File: Starlight_vector.png (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_vector.png
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>29431221
awww thanks!
>>
File: 1255715.png (704KB, 3000x3750px) Image search: [Google]
1255715.png
704KB, 3000x3750px
>>29431221
Very. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>29380715
I really want her to have a great season this year.
>>
File: 555555.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
555555.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>29433639
Me too, Anon.
>>
>>29434761
It would really be great, she absolutely deserves it.
>>
boop
>>
File: starlight_hoodie.png (886KB, 800x880px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_hoodie.png
886KB, 800x880px
bump
>>
>>29436316
gas all glimmerfags
>>
File: 1472184102657.png (351KB, 611x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472184102657.png
351KB, 611x800px
>>29436333
Love all Glimmerhaters
>>
>>29436338
Why did she get rid of this classy manestyle?
She looks like a qt housewife
>>
File: Starlight_hi.jpg (46KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_hi.jpg
46KB, 436x512px
>>29436341
It was done to mark a progression of her character.
I honestly like the new look better
>>
>>29436341
This.
I would sacrifice my firstborn son to be able to come home to a qt glim-glam housewife, who's already prepared a home cooked meal, but initiates a quickie on the kitchen table first, since she senses you're tense after a tough day at your construction job (Not to mention she's low-key trying to get pregnant with your children, as you've talked about starting a family for long enough, and all her friends already have children of their own).

That's the good life.
>>
>>29436373
So do I she looks more innocent with it.
>>
File: Starlight_cutie.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_cutie.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>29438198
yes, I agree.
I also think her old look looks kind of "dull" in comparison.
>>
>>29438511
That random placement of the hairline is still retarded no matter how you try to rationalize it, it pains me to say
>>
>>29438523
I do have to admit it would have looked a bit better if it was done like this>>29384018
>>
>>29438631
I think that works a bit better, but honestly I don't think the placement as is on the show is absolutely horrid, because it is pretty similar to how Rarity's mane can get in a similar position (pic related)
>>
>>29439329
Oh, no I still really like it. The placement honestly doesn't bother me except when her mane will change direction right in the middle of a shot

I also have a bit of a head canon that Rarity is the one who inspired Glimmer to adopt her new mane style.
>>
>>29439329
Rarity's mane at that angle doesn't show the hairline, when it does it's right behind the horn, so it still looks good. Starlight's is... unsettling
>>
File: Aw, thanks, chuchi.jpg (621KB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Aw, thanks, chuchi.jpg
621KB, 1700x2000px
>>29428584
Thanks, the offering is very appreciated, although I don't even have a Discord, or use internet much lately

This search for answers of mine isn't an insurmountable issue, thankfully. It's likely a mix of stubbornness, curiosity, and that unquenchable desire to be close and devote time to the character that we love. All of that makes for a fairly explosive recipe in my mind, which I personally appreciate, especially given the introspective side to it

And despite being odd, and having the (shall I say "unforgivable") trait of being incomprehensible so far, it's part of a beautiful thing. A thing that this poster is very thankful to experience, and be able to share with others
>>
>>29439474
That's a top cute headcanon, I like it.

>>29440027
That's definitely really wonderful then. I think I get what you mean. Then by all means, you should always do what makes you happiest, and I don't think that ends up making you odd at all. In fact in some ways I'd have to say I admire what that sparks up in you, and I think it's really good for you.

>Thanks, the offering is very appreciated, although I don't even have a Discord, or use internet much lately
Alright, no problem! If you ever do get one, you'll probably find me easily if you change your mind.

Same goes for anyone else as well, too. I just want to say, if you find you'd like to talk to someone outside of a waifu thread and you don't have someone you can.
>>
File: 1374869244368.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1374869244368.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>29382072
Same
>>
File: Starlight_bighair.png (376KB, 1133x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_bighair.png
376KB, 1133x1024px
>>29440466
And that's a top cute picture.
I mean, who else would Glimmer go to in ponyville to find a fashionable new look?
>>
>>29429289
I want normalfags to leave
>>
>>
File: s6e3ponkararara.png (718KB, 1267x705px) Image search: [Google]
s6e3ponkararara.png
718KB, 1267x705px
>>29380367
me too
>>
File: 1485886979883.jpg (240KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1485886979883.jpg
240KB, 1275x1650px
>>29380300
No tee tee here
>>
File: 1203795.png (867KB, 4480x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1203795.png
867KB, 4480x5000px
Boop
>>
How do you feel about your EQG version of your waifu?
>>
File: 578977.png (146KB, 389x494px) Image search: [Google]
578977.png
146KB, 389x494px
>>29445039
She's really not my waifu. She shares some resemblance in personality and appearance, but she lacks maturity and wisdom. In fact, the Dashie of EQG doesn't even have the insecurity that causes nearly all of her personality I love; she just likes winning for the fun of it.
>>
File: 47d15a67.png (490KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
47d15a67.png
490KB, 1300x1300px
>>29445736
I think pretty much the same. I don't like Dash's "prototype", I like her specifically, and her EQG counterpart is a different character, with a different life, with different traits, and who lacks some of the things I love in pony Dash.
>>
File: annoyed EQG.jpg (3MB, 2071x3472px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed EQG.jpg
3MB, 2071x3472px
>>29445039
This is a fairly complicated topic, and the view of the Dash lovers makes perfect sense, but as I explained in my first post, I love Apple Bloom as her heart. I can see my waifu, in pics like this. My waifu is formless, and I can see her right here.
>>
File: Starlight_human.png (646KB, 1494x5111px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_human.png
646KB, 1494x5111px
>>29445039
I don't know.
Her design looks good at least.
>>
10 for the comfy thread
>>
>>
Your waifu is special and powerful in her own right. Don't you ever forget that.
>>
File: eqgluna.png (273KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
eqgluna.png
273KB, 1024x1561px
>>29445039
I'm not a fan.
>>
File: 1486733756367.png (754KB, 2481x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1486733756367.png
754KB, 2481x2500px
>>
File: 1445709563070.png (561KB, 3030x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1445709563070.png
561KB, 3030x1820px
>>29445039
The version of her that came through the portal is great. She looks good, and most important of all, it's still my girl in there. The native version of her looks outstanding in her lab coat, hair bun, and glasses, mmmmmmm, but her personality is completely different. She's not just Twilight without the experiences gained in Equestria, she's completely different. Real Twi is willful, brave, scathingly witty, and frighteningly intelligent, and she has been from s1e1. Scitwi, on the other hand is also smart, but quiet, and nearly as timid as s1 Fluttershy. That said, I like them both, but only one of them is my waifu.
>>
>>29450994
>>
File: 1321407.gif (62KB, 680x595px) Image search: [Google]
1321407.gif
62KB, 680x595px
bump
>>
boop
>>
>>29452377
All poners should have the right to be an alicorn princess
>>
File: 1477613614899.png (327KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1477613614899.png
327KB, 495x498px
>>29457789
Get out.
>>
File: glimmer_portrait.png (582KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer_portrait.png
582KB, 600x508px
bump
>>
File: fluttershy_by_apricolor-d6erb7k.jpg (838KB, 1800x1572px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy_by_apricolor-d6erb7k.jpg
838KB, 1800x1572px
Comfy waifu, you say?
>>
File: 736px-Fluffy_pony.jpg (40KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
736px-Fluffy_pony.jpg
40KB, 736x736px
>>29380300
10/10 waifu desu
>>
>>29457798
Fine be a grouch
>>
File: 1162527.jpg (418KB, 1315x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1162527.jpg
418KB, 1315x1816px
reminder to all that someone is in love with Apple Bloom and treats her with the caring respect and kind adoration she deserves
>>
Love is live. Never stop loving, /mlp/.
>>
Boop
>>
File: Starlight_double.gif (1013KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_double.gif
1013KB, 800x525px
>>
File: 1481804582310.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481804582310.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Virtual waifu bump.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 184

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.