[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Prompts/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 41

File: cprompt.jpg (34KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cprompt.jpg
34KB, 1024x768px
Do you have some creativity?
Wanna write something?
Too lazy to write a story?
Want people to finish the story? (lazy fuck)
Well this is the place for you!
Welcome to 》/Prompts/《
>wat the fug is /Prompts/?
this thread is for people to post prompts, finish other people's prompts or get some inspiration for your work
>what's with the picture
puntintended.jpeg
[Some basic rules and shit]
>If you post more than 2 prompts, those prompts must be numbered to avoid confusion
>>
>>29376981
Personified 4chan boards are sent to Equestria, where they need to rescue the Elements of Harmony.
>>
>>29377439
/mlp/, /qst/, /tg/, and /out/ are the only boards I can think of that'd actually be willing to do an adventure like that.

/x/ too, maybe?
>>
>>29377637
>willing
Who says they have a choice?
>>
>>29377637
I think /k/ woldnt miss the chance to shoot at something either.
>>
>>29376981
I have a few greens that someone could finish/continue.

The Prom
http://pastebin.com/3A5h3SRH

Twimom pt.2 Scoots X Anon
http://pastebin.com/0ezEYrSy (first part is here: http://pastebin.com/qGuE9ZmZ)

Dancing with the Moonlight
http://pastebin.com/gha9TGWX
>>
>>29377637
but we all know the best would be /v/, /k/ /r9k/ and /pol/.
>>
I wrote a prompt awhile back.
http://pastebin.com/WKpB5Kim
>>
>>29378863
This. They, /k/, would moderately get along with /x/.
>>
People've been throwing around the tripfags in Equestria prompt a lot. Anyway, might as well put my writing hat on: gimme something to write and we'll see if I can roll with it. Been in the middle of writer's block as of late.
>>
File: 1466286099949.png (931KB, 1000x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1466286099949.png
931KB, 1000x1308px
>>29376981
Here's a prompt I extended from someone else's prompt about Celestia trying to take anon back home. Kinda disappointed nothing came of it but maybe it's a shit idea anyway, i dunno.

>You get to Equestria
>Ask Princess Celestia if there is some way you could go back
>"You're a human, correct? I believe Twilight can help you..."
"Oh actually-"
>"Don't worry, no pay is required."
>Later, the portal home is ready
"Well I appreciate it but-"
>"Don't worry, Anon! You don't need to thank me."
>The portal is right in front of you and you're dripping too much spaghetti to find an excuse to stay

"Hey Celestia, actually... I need to tell you something first"
>"Hmmm? What is it Anonymous?"
>You shift your eyes around nervously, and beckon her with your arm
"I uh... "
>You eye the royal guard standing a few meters back, and tilt your head towards him
>Celestia takes the hint and trots over to you
>You bring your hand to your mouth, signalling you have a secret to share
>She lowers the side of her head down to your face, anticipating your whisper
>Within the span of a heartbeat, you grab her by the neck and jump through the portal
>Sunbutt is coming with you to Earth
>>
*bump*
>>
Easy prompt that's really a million prompts in one: crossover by way of putting a nonpony character in Equestria and seeing what develops.
Any character. Cartman, Dexter (either the one with the lab or the serial killer), Beetlejuice, the Power Rangers, Green Lantern, Hercules, Dracula, a fucking Xenomorph.
Just go for it. Have fun.
>>
>>29379743
rooting for the xenomorph crossover
>>
another bump
>>
bumperino
>>
A story in which Anon is a master thief, and we follow him on his quest to rob equestrian blind starting with some kind of really important artifact like one of the elements or something
>>
and another bump
>>
>>29380849
Why not this dude in Equestria?
>>
File: lirabrown.jpg (57KB, 446x624px) Image search: [Google]
lirabrown.jpg
57KB, 446x624px
>>29376981
So this is why there are so many shitty brony-fics out there. One nigger starts an idea, the other nigger writes it down adding his own thoughts, another rewrites it, this whole process keeps on repeating and eventually a toilet paper gets posted on pastebin and gets 5 star rating because 500 people contributed some parts to it and of course they are not going to rate their own stuff as garbage. It's like one of those "let's write a story one word at a time" threads in a much larger scale.

I'm not sure if I should be fascinated by the teamwork or horrified that some people call this circlejerking art.
>>
>>29381283
both
you should be both
believe me
>>
*ironic bump*
>>
B u m p i n g
u
m
p
i
n
g
>>
File: belching horse cooter_vinyl.png (72KB, 213x289px) Image search: [Google]
belching horse cooter_vinyl.png
72KB, 213x289px
>>29376981
waifu of choice becomes real
but you must duke it out with one other anon for her affection
she wasn't real after all
>>
>>29379988
>double dubs
Shit, now I'm rooting for it too.
>>
*bumps internally*
>>
Might use these in the future, and I don't know if they count as prompts instead of ideas, but:

1. Anon, the first perfectly devout Celestianist to die of disease, passed in 2024 and was reborn young and virile in Equestria... only to be rejected by his waifu. Broken, he wastes his afterlife privately moping around Ponyville, until Tree Hugger takes a profound interest in his aura and invites him on a walkabout to rediscover himself.

2. On the last day of winter break, kid!Anon (age 12) has to crash high-school sophomore Cadance's birthday party and declare his love for her - but he doesn't have his parents' permission. His next-door neighbor, Maud, wants to go to the museum's geology exhibit before it closes - but she's grounded for life. Forming a pact to help each other out, they have one day to hit both stops, avoid her sisters, and get him a date.

3. In the aftermath of the showcase in Rainbow Rocks, Anonymous and four other students all find themselves missing the Dazzlings. In the spur of the moment, they decide to form a tribute group, the Amazings. The sirens don't take kindly to it.

4. On his deathbed, in order to preserve his culture, Anonymous' memories of his world are copied and indexed for easy viewing. Celestia reviews them.
>>
Prompt:
Write a story from the point of view of something that is not Anon.
>>
File: c.jpg (67KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
67KB, 450x300px
>>29383874
I'm legitimately interested in finding out how you plan to write all that and make it not complete shit.
>>
>>29383874
Try to dont fuck up
> ""try"" at least
>>
File: Thief610.jpg (4KB, 180x185px) Image search: [Google]
Thief610.jpg
4KB, 180x185px
>>29381205

>Garrett picks up an ancient piece of jewelry he discovered from the ruins beneath the City.
>Six gems dot the amulet, each with a different color
>Covered with dust from sitting in isolation for untold millennia, the gems do not shine with their true luster.
>Garrett uses his black gloves to wipe the gems clean.
>Each of the six gems begin to glow.
>Bright vibrant colors shoot out from the amulet, encircling the Garrett as he dons his black cloak.
"Oh no... This can't be good"
>Garrett's vision begins to go white as the ancient ruins surrounding him begin to disappear.

~~~~~~~~~

>You awaken.
>Your are standing on a cobblestone street, lofty white spires tower above you.
>It is nighttime, not a single soul is out, besides for you.
"Hmm... where am I..."
>You look at your surroundings. You are well versed with most areas of the City, but this street seems completely foreign to you.
>You hear the clopping of hooves coming from around the corner of the street.
>You instinctively fallback into the shadows of a nearby alley, keeping an eye out for whoever is coming.
>A lone pony rounds the corner.
>You continue to wait in the shadows as the pony strolls down the street towards you.
>You find it odd the pony has no wagon attached to it or no one accompanying it.
>Perhaps it ran off while its owner wasn't looking? Considering how drunk people get at this time of night, that doesn't seem unheard of.
>The pony continues down the road towards you.
>Convinced that no one else was coming after this pony, you exit the shadows as it walks by.
>The beast lets out a startled neigh as it sees your cloaked form.
"What kind of taffer let you out to roam on your own?"
>You extend you hand to pet the pony-
>"EEEEIIIIIIKKKKKKKK!"
>The pony lets out a high pitched feminine yell as it jumps back from your hand.
>"HELP! MONSTER! MONSTER!!!"
>>
File: 1483158998262.jpg (22KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1483158998262.jpg
22KB, 670x377px
This is a prompt that I came up with for a /moon/-day thread nearly a month ago. A writefag said it had potential, but he decided to work on another prompt instead. Maybe someone else can use this idea:

Anon has been staying with the royal sisters and has begun to suffer from horrendous nightmares. He cannot determine the cause of the nightmares, so Luna begins entering his dreams regularly in order to help him. This works for awhile, but after so many trips Luna's magic leaks into Anon's dreamworld forming a Tantabus. The twist is that the Tantabus is actually a manifestation of Anon's subconscious desire for Luna, which also the cause of his nightmares, and Luna is forced to love Anon so she can destroy the Tantabus and save him.

>>29384078
Are you going to continue writefriend?
>>
>>29379743
Reverse crossover.
Throw a canon pony into another work or setting. A horror movie would be fun, I bet. So would a fantasy setting that doesn't work like equestria.
>>
Put several ponies on earth
Have them living and working with humans as if nothing is out of the ordinary
No humans seem to notice of acknowledge that there are ponies amoung them except for one anon
He's able to see the ponies for who they are and tries to convince the others that some 'people' are not who they seem
Obviously it doesn't go well and things only get worse when the ponies take notice of anon
>>
>>29385186
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/210120/the-greatest-treasure
>>
>>29384346
>Are you going to continue writefriend?
Maybe... I need to think of a story though. I have a few ideas. The universes are similar (magic, a little bit of steampunk) so there should be plenty of overlap to work with.
>>
**b u m p i n g**
>>
>>29384078
Rather than say "he uses his black gloves to wipe the gems clean", say something like

>Garrett wipes the gems clean with the palm of his hand, dust getting onto his black gloves.

The way you worded him using his gloves to clean it bothers me, same for "Bright vibrant colors shoot out from the amulet, encircling Garrett as he dons his black cloak." because you just randomly threw in the fact that hey, he has a black cloak.

Needless to say it's green and I want more.
>>
>>29386355

bumping for moar then
>>
>>29386355
>it bothers me
Yeah... I knew I should have taken a creative writing class instead of all those bullshit math and science courses!

More green tonight, I just need to brush up on my Thief lore.
>>
le bump *le tips le fedora*
>>
Another bump
>>
Bump it up
>>
>>29384078

>The mare quickly turns around and begins to flee.
>"AAAAAAAHHHHAAA HAAAA!"
>As she turns, you spot a bizarre marking upon her flank. It's of a yellow flower. You've seen animals with brandings before... but never anything as bright and colorful as this.
>The pony rounds the corner and disappears from sight.
"Talking ponies? With... tattoos?"
>You have no idea what you just saw.
>You've encountered magical creatures multiple times in the past, but something like this seems unbelievable.
"My eye must be playing tricks on me."
>You bring your hand up to your face and gently rub the area around your right eye.
>The experimental mechanical prosthetic lets off a soft green glow as you stand there in the darkness.
"Hmm... maybe I should bring this thing to the Hammerites for a check up..."
>The sound of galloping hooves fills you ears, it's coming from the direction the mare disappeared to.
>Just as you delicately remove your finger from your eye, another pony rounds the corner.
>This one is much larger than the first.
>The pony's body is covered in golden barding. Its head also is lies covered in gold, with only small traces of its white fur remaining unprotected. Trailing behind the pony is a blue colored tail, matching the fur sprouting from the middle of his helmet
>Before you are able to question the ridiculousness of the pony's mane and tail color, you notice a pair of wings sprouting out from its side.
"A pegasus?"
>You stand there in disbelief as the pony locks eyes with you.
>"She was right... It is a horrifying monster!" The pony utters in a deep masculine voice.
>His eyes squint at you in anger as he pulls out a spear and points it directly at you.
>"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU CRIMINAL SCUM!"
>>
*B u m p i n G*
>>
File: Garrett_Drawn_Bow.jpg (575KB, 2685x4165px) Image search: [Google]
Garrett_Drawn_Bow.jpg
575KB, 2685x4165px
>>29388955

Start at 45 seconds
https://youtu.be/6nJ09SjKVgI?t=45

>You turn around bolt for it.
>The last thing you want is a spear through your stomach from a talking horse.
>"COME BACK HERE!" The pony yells as it gives chase.
>You don't look back, you keep running. Sweat begins to drip from your brow as you let loose to an all out sprint.
>Your black cloak flaps rapidly back and forth, struggling to conceal you as the wind slams against your body.
>The sound of hooves striking against the cobblestone resonates upon the deserted, moonlit street.
>The hoof steps are getting closer and closer.
>You may have been able to outrun the drunken guards from the City, but there is no way you will be able to outrun a horse.
>An intersection is coming up.
>You spend no time contemplating which way to go and instead make a sharp right.
>It's difficult to maintain your balance turning at such high speeds, but years of practice running from guards has honed you well.
>More towering spires and unfamiliar buildings line the street.
>The sound of clopping stops.
>Your head spins backwards, hoping to see the guard on the ground having tripped over himself.
>Instead, you see a large flying mass quickly approaching. A sharp glistening spearhead is pointing directly at you, carried by an angry gold clad stallion.
>"NO ONE ESCAPES THE GUARD!"
>It will only be a matter of seconds until he catches up.
>You spot a dark alley coming up along the side of the road.
>Juking hard to the left, you zoom into the alley. The pony overshoots you, his body inadvertently flying down the street as his face turns to watch you flee.
>Using what precious few seconds you have available, you run down the dark, poorly lit alley and take cover behind a wooden crate.
>Your left hand wraps around your back, pulling out your trusty bow. Your right hand goes over your shoulder, pulling out an arrow from the quiver running up and down your spine.
>>
pmub
>>
File: thief_by_yonderboi.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thief_by_yonderboi.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>29389311

>As you gaze down the alley from behind the crate, the pegasus appears, flying in from around the corner.
>The pony lands upon the ground with a thud, his metal hoof guards clanging against the ground.
>His eyes are on full alert as he gazes into the dark alley.
>"SHOW YOURSELF!" The guard yells as he enters into the blackness.
>You nock the arrow against the bowstring.
>The pony continues forward--spear in hoof--slowly scanning every nook and cranny of the alleyway.
>"I WILL FIND YOU!"
>You draw back the arrow.
>The guard is not far from you.
>You carefully examining his glistening golden helmet as it shines beneath the moonlight. A large opening exists in center of the helm. The pony's snout and throat are clearly exposed...
>You close your left eye, aiming steadily as you hold the bowstring against your chin.
>Your lungs take in a deep breath, exhale partially, and then hold.
>"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOR LONG!"
>You immediately turn around and let loose your arrow in the opposite direction of the guard. Shortly after leaving your bow the arrow ignites, letting out a high pitched scream as it flies through the darkness.
>"What the-" The guard yells, startled.
>With the whizzing arrow catching his attention, the guard quickly darts down the alley after the noise.
>You drop your bow. From your belt you pull out your blackjack; a soft, leather tube, the inside of which is filled with lead.
>As the pony passes by, you spring out from behind, hitting him in the head as hard as you can.
>"GHAAA-"
>The pony manages to take one last step before collapsing, his metal armor letting out a loud clang as it strikes the ground.
>The guard's spear flies from his hooves and slides against the ground, letting out a short clatter before finally coming to rest against an adjacent building.
>>
b u m p
>>
File: bathorse.png (514KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
bathorse.png
514KB, 1000x525px
>>29390061

>Leaning down, you carefully examine the strange magical beast as he lay there beside you.
>You thought stories of pegasi were merely legends... who would of thought they actually existed.
>However, after all of the strange beings you've come across, you're not really that surprised.
>His golden helmet contains a large divot where your blackjack struck.
>Carefully removing the helmet, you take a closer look at the strange head ware.
>You've never seen any sort of design like this before, neither have you encountered any sort of armor made out of...
>You place the helmet into your mouth and bite down.
>You let out a sigh.
"Gold platted..."
>You drop the helmet onto the ground.
>Just as you are about to leave, you notice a small coin pouch hanging inside the guard's barding.
"Hmm... don't mind if I do..."
>You untie the coinpuse from its straps.
>Opening up the pouch, you find nearly a dozen gold coins.
>You smile with delight upon seeing the familiar golden luster.
>"Those don't belong to you!"
>A voice calls out from above.
>You look up, a pair of slitted yellow eyes stare back at you, the moon shining brightly from behind.
>Beneath its unearthly eyes lies a toothy grin, from which two sharp canines protrude downward.
>You immediately pocket the gold coins and place you hand onto the hilt of your sword. Your attention remains fixed on the strange creature staring down at you from the top of the nearby dwelling.
>The grey coated creature spreads a pair of dark blue, leathery wings. Swooping down from the roof, it lands in the alley not far from you.
>>
>>29390342

That's all for now. I won't be able to write more for a few more days. If the thread is still alive I'll continue posting later, otherwise here's the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/aFZWBPp6
>>
>>29390411
Thanks m8
Of course the thread will be archived by the time you resume writing
I'll link the pastebin in the next thread
>>
Hopeful bump!
>>
>>29376981
Is this a programming thread?
>>
>>29390290
>>
>>29392059
>>
>>29391531
sure
>>
>>29393295
>>
Hopeful bump!
>>
>>29393849
>>
>>29376981
Up we go!
>>
====Bump====
>>
>>29390342

Change of plans, looks like I'm writing green tonight

>Its yellow eyes carefully look you over as you grasp the hilt of your blade even tighter. As he examines you, you take a closer look at him as well.
>Various leather belts and pouches are wrapped around the creature's grey body. Its dark blue wings look like those of a bat, while the rest of its anatomy resembles that of a pony. It's a strange hybrid, the likes of which you have never seen before.
>“Don’t you know stealing is wrong?” It says with a sinister smile.
“People keep telling me that, but honestly going legit is more trouble than it's worth…”
>“HA!”
>As the creature lets out a short laugh its sharp fangs glisten in the moonlight.
>“I’ve been watching you…”
>The creature’s slitted eyes squint, looking directly into yours.
>He begins to walk forward.
>You quickly pull out your sword, pointing it at the advancing creature.
>“Hey Hey! Easy there big guy! I just want to talk!”
“Then you can talk from over there.”
>“Alright... alight…”
>The creature stops, its eyes paying close attention to your sword.
>“There’s no need for that… I swear I won't bite…”
>He gives you a toothy grin.
>You immediately take a step back, your foot rubbing against the wooden crate.
>Something tells you that even with the sword you would not survive an up closes encounter with this creature. Fighting long range with your bow will likely be the only way of walking out of this alley alive.
>Giving the bat-like creature the illusion you are being friendly, you sheath your weapon. Leaving the hilt of your blade, your hand comes to rest on the adjacent wooden crate, moving in closer to the bow hanging from your back.
>The creature looks relieved. Its eyes stop looking at your sword and return instead to your face.
>“You’re not from around here... are you...”
>You shake your head, keeping a close eye upon the creature.
>>
CERN opens a portal to Equestria in one of the Experiments.
the swiss goverment flips their shit and sends their special forces to cover everything up and contain it.
Basically what happens in half life but replace Black mesa with the CERN, and the Aliens with bright technicolor pones
>>
File: t2-tshirt.jpg (290KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
t2-tshirt.jpg
290KB, 1000x1000px
>>29395904

>“Well, I’d love to give you a warm welcome to our fine city, but it looks as if somepony already beat me to it...”
>The creature looks downwards at the incapacitated guard.
“Friend of yours?”
>“Hardly…”
>The creature steps forward, kicking the guard’s helmet across the alley. The metallic helm clinks along the ground, rolling a short distance before coming to a halt.
>“I saw what you did with that bow yours. You had the guard right in your sights, why not just put the arrow in his head instead of going to all the effort to knock him out?”
>You stand there for a moment contemplating what to do. This creature is slowly edging nearer, it's only a matter of time before he’s close enough to get the drop on you.
>The creature tilts his head at you, patiently awaiting your response.
“I have enough unwanted attention for being a thief… I don’t need more for being a killer too…”
>“Ahhh… Finally someone who gets it!”
>He takes another step forward.
>You begin to slide your hand along the crate, slowing moving closer to your bow.
>“Unf!” A loud moan rings from below your hand.
>“If you are going to touch me there, you could at least by me dinner first.” A masculine voice call out from the box.
>Your hand quickly draws away as you dart to the other side of the alley.
>“Just kidding… you don’t have to buy me dinner.”
>The box is engulfed with green flame.
>The entire alley illuminates with a green flash.
>A black chitinous creature stands before you. Two blue translucent wings protrude from his back, each littered with tiny white specks. However, drawing majority of your attention are the two long fangs jutting outwards from his mouth.
“Shapeshifter!”
>You immediately draw your bow and nock an arrow, pointing it directly at the insectoid monstrosity.
>>
HOPEFUL BUMP! This time with feeling!
>>
¤~B~u~m~p~¤
>>
>>29391531
>see MS-DOS prompt
>underage thinks: uhh computer code...
>"Is this a programming thread?"
>>
>>29396945
>>
>>29398231
>>
emergency bump
>>
>>29399744
>>
>>29400072
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>"Hey, Twi"
>"Hi, Anon."
>"I have a confession to make."
>"What is it?"
>"I love books."
>"That's great! But I thought you hated reading."
>"Well, I finally found one I like, and now I like to read. I want more!"

Twi and Anon go find more books for him. What happens next?
>>
File: necronomicron.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
necronomicron.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>29400590
they find pic related
also B/U/M/P
>>
>>29400590
>The book is a very explicit erotica
>>
gay bump
>>
page 7 bump
>>
>>29400748
And Anon reads from the book of the dead, summoning a hoard of deadites
>>
File: 1485227757682.png (1MB, 1750x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1485227757682.png
1MB, 1750x1605px
Got an idea from pic related

>Anon in equestria, yadda yadda
>Lives in the royal castle as a guest to Celestia and Luna
>One day he witnesses pic related
>Intredasting.jpg
>Later that day Anon is spending time with Celestia And Luna
>He slowly moves closer to Luna and gets ready to throw his arms around her
>Suddenly a guard appears between them, giving Anon a suspicious look
>It's on
>Anon tries to force his way through the guard but is easily caught, and then overpowered by several guards
>The punishment is but a slap on the wrist because royal pardon/earth ambassador/pony law/reasons
>Anon now has a new favorite pastime

Optionally
>Luna thinks Anon's attempted hugs are a display of affection, and she develops a crush on Anon
>>
>>29402353
Neato
nice prompt
also bump
>>
>Page 10
Not on my watch
>>
>>29403538
>>
>>29396387

>“Wait! Wait! Don’t hurt him!” The bat-like creature dives forward, hurling himself in front of the large fanged insect.
>“He means you no harm! Neither of us do!”
>You switch from aiming at the shapeshifter to the talking bat.
“Listen here… bat… horse.”
>“Pony… batpony”
“Batpony... I don't know what's going on, and I don't like that. Where am I?”
>“You're in Canterlot, the capital of Equestria.”
“Equestria?” Where is that in relation to the City?
>“Where?”
“The City!”
>“Which city?”
>You let out a sigh.
“Let me rephrase that. How far away am I from the people that look like me?”
>“Like disfigured minotaurs?” The black insect utters.
>You grit your teeth.
“I’m not a minotaur, shapeshifter…”
>*Ahem!* The chitinous creature looks at you, peeved. “I’m a changeling!”
>You aim your arrow at the insect's head.
>“But shapeshifter works too…” The changeling says, nervously eyeing the arrow pointing directly at him.
>“Neither of us have seen a… umm… what are you again?” The bat pony asks.
“Human… I’m a human…”
>“Human… I’m afraid I’ve never seen or heard of any humans before…”
>You think back to when you picked up the amulet that transported you here. Upon materializing in this realm the amulet went missing from you possession. You have no way of getting back home.
“Great… looks like I’m stuck here...”
>“Sorry friend…”
“I’m not your friend.”
>You retract your bowstring and place the arrow in your quiver. Turning around you begin to make your way out of the alley.
>You only manage to take a few steps before the batpony yells out.
>“Wait!”
>You begrudgingly turn back around.
>“Maybe you could be? Folks like us should stick together!”
“What do you mean /like us/?”
>“You know…Thieves!”
>>
>>29404707

>You take a closer look at the leather belts strapped across the batpony. Low and behold, he is fully loaded with all the tools of the trade; lock picks, crowbars, knives, everything a thief might need.
>Your attention then shifts to his sharp fangs glistening in the moonlight.
“I don’t think so…”
>“Why not?!?”
“I work alone.”
>“But you just arrived here, right? Couldn’t you use someone to show you around the city?”
>You stand there contemplating his offer… he does have a point. Having someone show you around Canterlot would be invaluable.
>But you've learned to never work with others. You’ve been betrayed too many times in the past. Almost every thief you've known was a backstabbing cut-throat.
“And have you lead me into another dark alley so your bug friend can sink his fangs into me? No thanks”
>You begin to walk away.
>“If either of us wanted you dead we both could have jumped you from behind while you weren’t looking!”
>You stop.
>He’s right… they both had the opportunity.
“Why are you being so friendly towards me?”
>“Because you’re like us, creatures of the night…”
>You examine the two equine creatures, both have dark colored chitin and fur. Similar to the dark cloak you are wearing, each is ideal for lurking through the shadows.
“I just threatened to shoot an arrow through your skull, and you want to be friends?”
>“I’ve taken risks before…”
>He turns to the changeling standing beside him.
>>
¤~bump~¤
>>
File: 1464344616464.png (162KB, 1235x647px) Image search: [Google]
1464344616464.png
162KB, 1235x647px
>>29404767

>“A few years ago his race attempted to conquer Canterlot. They almost pulled it off, but at the last minute they were repelled by a powerful spell. Instead of being blasted away with the rest of his swarm, I found this guy bruised and bleeding in an alley.”
>The changeling looks at the batpony sympathetically.
>“I could have left him there to die, or alerted the royal guard about him. I’m sure they would have thrown him in the royal dungeons for the rest of his life. But being someone who's spent time down there, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. So... I took a risk. I sneaked him back to my tenement, patched up his wounds, and nursed him back to health. Now, not only is he my best friend, he is also the most reliable thieving partner I’ve ever had!”
>“We have a great deal worked out!” The changeling pipes in enthusiastically. “I help him steal stuff and he keeps me fed! I’ve never eaten this well before, even while I was at the hive! I get a nice helping of love every week when he lets me suck his-”
>“STOP!” The pony yells, nervously turning back and forth between the two of you.
>“Hee... hee…” The batpony laughs nervously.
>“Uhh... So what do you say? Want to roll with us? We’ll give you an even split of the loot, of course.”
>Part of you really wants to just walk away. You could probably figure things out in this strange city on your own, but...
>You look down at the guard pony lying on the ground.
>You're running low on arrows and other gear. You might not last very long if you stumble across more of those guard ponies.
“Fine…” You reluctantly reply. “But only until I get a feel for this place.”
>“Great!” The batpony gives you a large toothy smile. You try to avoid looking at his fangs.
>“Well allow me to introduce myself." The batpony extends his front hoof. "My name is Screech!”
>You look down at the hoof in front of you, the pony stares back at you expectantly.
>>
>>29405221

>You extend your hand, grab hold of his hoof, and firmly give it a shake.
“I’m Garrett.”
>The pony's face begins to show signs of nervousness as you grip him, your hand obviously being something he is not used to. You can’t help but be amused at his turn of being uneasy.
>You both detach.
>“OO! OO! My turn!” The changeling steps forward. “My name is Gaster!”
>He over-enthusiastically extends his his hole-riddled hoof.
>You extend your hand and grab hold of him. While doing so one of your fingers enters one of his leg holes.
>“OOooOOooo…” The changeling shivers as his speckled wings buzz wildly for a moment.
>“Pleasure to meet you Garrett…”
“Yeah…”
>You quickly pull your hand away from the bug as he continues to creepily smile at you.
>The changeling holds his hoof up to his face as it erupts a flurry of green flame.
>An exact copy of your hand now exists where the changeling's hoof used to be.
>“Wow!” The insect's blue eyes marvel as he begins to open and close his fingers. “I’ve never seen claws like this before… I bet you could have a whole lot of fun with a pair of these!”
>“You mean like lock picking doors and cracking safes?” Screech asks.
>“Uhh… not exactly…”
>You decide it's time to change the subject.
“Hey Gaster, why are your wings speckled like that?”
>The changeling’s hoof flashes green as it reverts back to its true form.
>“You know…” The insect looks at his wings and then back to you, a large smile still on his face “I have no idea!”
>The changeling continues to smile awkwardly at you for several seconds.
>“I have a good feeling about our new friend Screech! He’s a keeper!”
“What! How did you know that!”
>“Huh? Know what?”
>“That I’m a-”
>The two ponies stare at you confusingly.
“Never mind...”
>>
Le bump
>>
>>29405509
>>
>>29405265
>"...He’s a keeper!”
kek

Please do continue. I'm hyped for the part when they go on their first mission together.
>>
>>29405265
This needs it's own thread.
>>
>>29407274
Please god no, not another fucking useless general for a mediocre writefag. When will you stop
>>
>>29407274
nope
it stays on this thread
also see >>29407328
>>
>>29407645
>>
>>29407274
Only if we had like 4+writefags and a few drawfags dedicated only to the thief pony would it work
>>
*tips fedora*
*bumps thread*
*feels euphoria*
*sucks dick*
>>
File: dredd-alien-crossover.jpg (59KB, 304x475px) Image search: [Google]
dredd-alien-crossover.jpg
59KB, 304x475px
>>29379743
>>29379988
>>29383540
Worked for Dredd.
>>
Here's my idea.
>Rainbow Dash only has on arm.
>Still plays soccer but can't do mundane tasks like putting up her hair.
>She's late for practice on day and grudgingly asks you for help putting her hair up.
>She "hates" you but keeps coming back for help for little things like bandaging her arm or ting her tennis shoe/boots up.
Some faggatron mod deleted my thread the other night so I'm still a little salty.
>>
Here's an idea for a oneshot I had
>Luna's on earth and living with anon because reasons.
>After watching some Disney movies anon starts telling her about Disney Land (or Disney World I don't care).
>After expressing enthusiasm anon decides to taken her there due to their close proximity.
>They then spend the day in Disney Land/world.
>>
>>29409881
Didney Worl!
>>
>>29410565
Fuck off back. to Reddit
>>
>>29406671
>>29407274
Glad to hear you like it. More coming eventually. All of this writing got me into the grove to replaying Thief Gold, so that might cause a few delays. However, I figure replying it should add to the quality.
>>
>>29411576
I only played a demo.
It was good.
>>
File: FANMADE_Angry_Changeling.jpg (18KB, 429x480px) Image search: [Google]
FANMADE_Angry_Changeling.jpg
18KB, 429x480px
>>29405265

>Gaster resumes smiling.
>“Yeah, something tells me he definitely won’t run off with all of our loot and leave us for the guards like that griffon did-”
>“Hey! I told you not to bring her up ever again!” Screech yells disgruntledly.
>“Oh yeah… sorry…”
>The batpony rolls his eyes.
>“Alright Garrett, let's show you around the city.”
>The three of you leave the alley, sticking to the shadows of the city streets. Each of you remain hidden to all passerbys you come across, the process made easier due to most of the ponies being inebriated, stumbling home from a late night at the tavern.
>You marvel at the abundant white bricked spires. They vary considerably to dark grey buildings of the City. As amazing as the white spires look, you actually prefer the boring grey structures you're used to.
>They made hiding much easier.
>Unless you were planning on switching to a white cloak, blending in with the spires would be near impossible.
>“Now Garrett… there's one extremely important thing about Canterlot that every thief should know. You must be sure to never-”
>“Screech!” The changeling interrupts.
>“What?!”
>“There’s three of us!”
>“Yeah… so?”
>“We can hit the Blueblood manor now!”
>The batpony halts, as if caught off guard.
>“Uhh… I don’t think that's such a good idea. Our friend just arrived here and that’s kind of a big job…”
>“What do you mean? Garrett can pull it off, can’t you Garrett?”
“Did you say his name is Blueblood?”
>“Yeah!”
“Well with a name as pretentious as that I feel obligated to steal from him.”
>“No!” The batpony says as he firmly puts his hoof down. “You're new here! We need to show you the ropes first.”
>“But Screech! Tomorrow is the first of the month!"
>“And?”
>"And rent is due!”
>"So what..."
>“So what?! If you don’t pay up you’ll get us evicted!”
>“I’m sure a few days late will be OK...”
>>
File: 131426215923.gif (363KB, 710x640px) Image search: [Google]
131426215923.gif
363KB, 710x640px
>>29412829

>“But don’t you remember when old Granny Honey Cakes was a day late on her rent! She was a tenant for years and landlady Scarlet threw her out on the street without a second thought!”
>The batpony nervously bites his lip.
>“Uhh… we can get the money from somewhere else, maybe hit up a jewelry shop in the merchant district.”
>“But Screech! Tonight is the perfect night! Blueblood and most of his guard are still traveling back from that trading envoy to Yakyakistan! They’ll be back any day now, maybe even tomorrow! If we wait it will be too late!”
>The batpony frustratingly grits his teeth, squinting he looks back and forth between the two of you.
>“Fine…”
>“YEAH! Now we're talking!" The changeling happy exclaims. "We’re going to pull so much loot from that place!”
>The disgruntled batpony lets out a sigh.
>“Alright let's go. Garrett, I’ll fill you in on the details along the way.”
>The three of you continue down the dimly lit street, sticking to the shadows and remaining out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
File: 11646385264113.png (275KB, 811x439px) Image search: [Google]
11646385264113.png
275KB, 811x439px
>>29412890

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjiHaMs6i2Q

Never judge a book by its cover.
Someone may look unusual, or funny, or scary.
But you have to look past that and learn who they are inside.
Real friends don't care what your "cover" is;
It's the contents of a pony that count.
And a good friend, like a good book, is something that will last forever.
--Royal Annals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>29412953

“I have a simple job planned for this evening.”
“Break into a guarded mansion, steal some fat noble's priceless possessions, and leave quietly. “
“This is something I’ve done before, time and time again.”
“However, tonight is different…”

“I am currently working with a talking pony that may or may not be a vampire, and also an overgrown shapeshifting beetle which seems to have an insatiable labido.”
“I don’t trust either of them, but I’m new to this strange land and running low on supplies.”
“I have no choice but to partner up with them for the time being.”

“Screech tells me that Prince Blueblood--a wealthy Equestrian royal--is out of town, and rumor has it that the captain of his house guard went with him, as a bodyguard.”
“The time is ripe for a bit of burglary.”

“Screech and Gaster have been casing the manor for the past week.”
“The front gate of Prince Blueblood's manor is always guarded, and the main street is far too exposed. “

“But Screech tells me there's a better way in, around to the back, more 'out of the way'.”
“Two guards, and likely no witnesses to complicate matters.”
“Apparently one of the guards has an nasty drinking habit and regularly leaves his post to frequent a nearby tavern for a quick pint of cider.”
“When he leaves, we move in.”

“Gaster assures me that he will be able lure the remaining guard away from his post.”
“While Gaster is creating a ‘distraction’, it will be my job to get inside the manor and loot the place.”

“While all this is going on, Screech will be hidden on the nearby rooftop keeping a lookout."
"Once he sees the other guard returning from the tavern, he will give us the signal and the three of us will high tail it out of there.”
“Hmm…”
“Well... the two of them will at least…”
>>
>>29377637
Not to start trouble, but I think /pol/ would be unable to resist the idea of re-attempting the Thrid Reich, even if this time around it was filled with only ponies or something.
>>
le bump
>>
>>29415141
>>
hearty bump
>>
>>29391531
Do we have stories about computer scientist ponies? Computers, without a doubt, would work on a completely different basis than ours.
>>
>>29417859
>>
>>29376981
>>
Bumpero
>>
le bump
>>
Last bump
gonna make a new thread when this gets archived
(obvs)
>>
>>29413109

>The three of you wait in the poorly lit gardens outside of the Blueblood manor.
>Peeking around the corner of a large ornamental shrubbery, you watch two stallions as they guard the back entrance.
>One looks very similar to the last guard you stumbled across, having a white coat with a blue mane and tail. However, this pony lacks any sort of wings protruding from his back.
>The other pony--having a dark grey coat and a white mane and tail--also lacks wings.
>You are relieved by their inability to fly. This would likely make escaping by foot much easier should you get spotted.
>However, you still remain weary of the two guards. The thick metal platemail covering much of their body, along with the razor sharp spears in either of their hooves, would make both of them worthy opponents in one on one combat.
>As you stand there watching the guards, Gaster walks beside you to peer around the shrubbery. While doing so one of his long sharp fangs grazes against your leg, the eerie sensation sending shivers down your spine.
“Hey! Keep those fangs away from me!”
>“Oh, don’t worry! I won’t bite…” The bug’s eyelids close half-way as he gives you smug grin. “...unless you want me to.”
>“Quiet you two!” Screech harshly whispers. “You're gonna get us noticed!"
>Gaster loses his smug grin as he resumes watching the guards.
“We’ve been waiting for almost an hour… I don’t think your guard is going anywhere tonight.”
>“Oh! He’ll leave! Just wait!” Screech confidently replies.
“Sure…”
>You mumble, openly expressing your lack of faith in your companions.
>Attempting to ignore the fanged creatures who are standing uncomfortably close, you instead try to focus on listening to the conversation the two guards are having amongst themselves.
>>
>>29421713

>“Hey, I'm going to the bear pits tomorrow. Ya wanna come with?”
>“T-uh! Couldn't pay me enough!”
>“Whaaat? You soft-belly! The bears are so cute when they're all dressed up! Last time I was there, I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them!”
>“Nah, nah! You call that cute? When I was a colt-”
>“With those adorable little sweaters! Not to mention those cute black booties-”
>“Shut up, you taffer! You want cute? You should've been there years ago! Tell ya...the bears then? They were something to see. Those bears, they didn't need no sweaters, and hats, and scarves, and all that clothing you straps to 'em now!”
>“No scarves? What'd they do? Just stand there?”
>“Huh! Naaah! The bears back then, they would nuzzle each other senseless until your heart melted. They had beady little eyes as cute as a baby princess! Those adorable little snouts. And those fuzzy ears!”
>“No clothes? Yer taffing me! I can’t imagine the bears being snugly without wearing any clothing.”
>“That's why I can't stand the pits now! You don't know what you've missed. They just don’t make bears as cute as they used to....”
>"Whoa.... fuzzy ears. Woulda liked to see that.... "
>>
Bump of the utmost urgency!
>>
>>29422803
And again!
>>
>>29423678
>>
>>29424457
>>29424444
>>
>>29422011

~~~~~~~~~~~

“If we wait any longer for this idiot to leave we’ll be standing here watching the sunrise as well!”
>The batpony standing beside you begins to grow worried as he notices how late it is becoming.
>“Well… maybe we still have time to hit up a jewelry store…” Screech utters as he looks towards the long row of buildings towering off in the distance.
>“Nope! No need for that!” The Gaster whispers happily. “Look!”

~~~~~~~~~~~

>“All this jabbering is makin' my throat dry. I best go to the Prancing Pony to get a little something to wet my whistle.” The guard with the grey coat says as he begins to walk off.
>“Again!” The white stallion yells out with disdain. “If the captain finds out that you’re not at your post-”
>“The captain ain’t going to find out, because he and his lordship are not due to arrive until this afternoon!”
>“Alright... fine then… but try not to spend an entire days pay there like you did last time!”
>“Nah… Nah… Just one pint is all I’m having…"
>“Yeah... sure…”
>“Enough of that you taffer! I’ll be back before you know it! Now try not to fall asleep again while I’m gone.”
>“What!? That never happened! I was only resting my eyes!”
>“Yeah… sure…”
>The grey makes his way through the gardens.
>As he strolls along, the three of you tightly pack yourselves into the concealing darkness of the shadows. Completely unaware of your presence, the guard exits through the large metal gate separating the gardens from the rest of the city block.
>You listen to the clopping of his hooves against cobblestone street, become fainter and fainter until the sound vanishes altogether.
>>
>>29427281
“Well what do you know…”
>“I told you he’d leave!” The batpony smirks with pride.
“It’s about time too… any longer and I might have been the one who left to get a drink. I could definitely use something to cool my nerves after standing next to the two freaks for so long.”
>“Hey!” The batpony fires back. “Being bunched up next to you hasn’t been good for us either Garrett! You humans aren’t exactly the best smelling bunch!”
>“I don’t mind…” The bugpony softly says as he looks up at you with an alluring gaze.
>There is an awkward moment of silence as the insect continues to smile at you with a creepy grin.
“Shouldn’t you be causing a distraction right now!”
>“You’re right!” The changeling says as he gazes through the shrubbery at the lone guard. “My time has come to take one for the team…”
“Are you sure you know what you're doing?”
>“Me?! Of course! Don’t you know who you’re talking to?!” Gaster uses his front hooves to motion to himself. “I’m a changeling. A natural master of disguise This should be a walk in the park.”
>The bugpony takes a few steps back, taking cover behind a thick bush.
>“Garrett… do you mind kneeling down for a second and opening up that cloak of yours?”
“What?”
>“He wants you to block the flash.” Screech whispers as he gazes at the back entrance, his attention fixed on the remaining guard.
“How is blocking the flash going to help things once my cloaks gets caught on fire!?”
>“I’m not going to burn you!” The changeling looks up at you with a smile and a blue twinkle in his eye. “I promise!”
>You look down untrustingly at the bug.
>>
>>29427692
>“Just do it Garrett.” Screech utters silently, frustration stating to build in his voice. “The clock is ticking, remember!”
“Fine…”
>You let out a sigh as you begrudgingly kneel to the ground.
>Just as you spread open your cloak, Gaster quickly dives beside you and ignites in green flames.
>The magical fire rolls against the inside of your black cloak, shooting upwards towards your face.
>The fire, although warm, does not appear to be hot to the touch. However, as the bright flash strikes your eyes you are caught in a daze.
>You reflexively bring you hands to your eyes to block out the flame, but you are too late, retina burn from the bright light has already blurred your vision.
>“Oh… I’m terribly sorry darling…”
>You hear a feminine voice softly speak in front of you.
>Opening your eyelids, you see a white and purple blob standing in front of you.
>“Blinded by my beauty, no doubt…”
>A few moments pass as you eyes readjust. Standing in front of you is a white furred mare, her large eyes staring back at you with abundant eyeshadow and mascara. Her finely groomed lavender mane curls into a spiral as it droops down from her neck. A single horn lies affixed to her forehead.
“A unicorn?!”
>“Not just any unicorn darling…” The mare grabs your head with her two front hooves as she whispers into your ear. “I’m the most beautiful, generous, and promiscuous unicorn there is…”
>The mare brushes past you and rounds the corner, heading straight for the guard.
>As her rear passes by, the mare flicks her well groomed tail, striking you gently across the face.
>>
File: 163156135131.png (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
163156135131.png
49KB, 320x320px
>>29427744
I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next few days, so there won't be any updates for awhile. I do plan on finishing this though. It this thread dies I'll continue in the next one. Until then...
>>
bipity boopity bumpero bump
>>
>>29428707
>>
File: 1479098461110.png (238KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479098461110.png
238KB, 924x1024px
>Prompt thread
>Anons are filling it with bumps instead
I m very disappointed in all of you...
>>
>>29429789
/r/equesting a story with Anon that's addicted to bumping random ponies
>>
>Twilight finds an old book
>It's very odd
>It seems to be a standard fiction story, but the plot keeps going off the rails, and a strange character appears halfway through with no warning
>She and her friends travel inside the book and find out that another unicorn had done the same years before and got trapped
>Now her and the mane 6 have to fix the story's plot from the inside to escape
>>
File: 1485640513708.png (190KB, 1510x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1485640513708.png
190KB, 1510x1400px
>Anon is lonely
>but he have a plan to change that
>if he'll try to take over the world, then mane 6 will try to "fix" him and become his friends, like with every villain
>his plans go too well and Anon becomes horse king
>Anon is still lonely
>>
>Anon is a shitposter on the pony equivlent of /mlp/
>One day a thread is made by one of the princesses
>Anon shitposts in the thread so much the royal guard are called in to investigate
>>
>>29430619
bump for party van
>>
>>29431192
>>
>>29432338
>>
>>29433395
>>
>>29376981
>>
>>29429789
There's no point in making a prompt if all your ideas are shitty.
By bumping, instead of posting uninspired shit, thread is kept alive without decreasing it's quality.

Bump.
>>
>>29436041
>There's no point in making a prompt if all your ideas are shitty.
Not really
Even 'shitty ideas' can lead to discussion (admittedly not very often) and the formation of a good idea
>>
>>29427744
Bumping for Garrett.
>>
bumping for prompts
>>
>>29439226
>>
>>29440070
>>
>>29440992
>>
Dr. Samuel Beckett in Equestra
>>
Anon gets transported to Equestria while having a flu.
And human flu turns ponies into magic-resistant, horny zombies.
>>
>>29376981
Bump
>>
>>29444337
>>
>>29442207
Anon and Twilight try to create some antidotes to cure the plague, but keep making it worse until they Cronenberg up the whole planet.
>>
>>29446012
Something like that one rick and morty episode then
>>
>>29445988
>>
>>29376981
You're Anon

>You walk down the street, towards your home
>You carry a backpack with a couple pens, papers and the remains of your lunch
>A portal in the shape of an elypse opens a meter away from you.
>A meter and a half tall and half a meter wide located half a meter above the floor.
>Twilight's face can be seen right through it.
>All your blood takes the fastest shortcuts to your head as your heart races

>"Hi! Can I come in?"

>You let your social interface work for you

"Why?"

>You're one hell of a fucking awkward freak. What did you expect?
>However, you have all the excuses in the cosmos to justify any reaction right now.

>"Ahh...I'd really like to establish contact with this universe. I'm Twilight Sparkle, Equestria's ambassador and your universe was the first one we choose to establish contact with."

>She can't see much from were she stands right now, but you got loads and LOADS of people looking your direction.
>You realise you have to do this now just in case.
>If you don't, maybe you'll regret it your whole life.
>You've given this specific situation a lot of thought some time ago.

"May I come in first?"

>"Uhh...well, yes. You can. Come in."

>Twilight slides to the right, dissappearing from view.
>You step inside.

"Can you close the portal?"

>"Yes. Why?"

"Please close it right now"

>Closing that portal right now is the only thing on your mind.
>>
>>29448319

>Twilight looks reluctant.
>However, she closes the gap in space in a moment.

"Why did you ask me to do that? Do you have problems there?"

>A flow of thoughts runs through your mind without becoming words.
>Thoughts about your life in general and reasons to leave it are most of them.

"No"

>But that's not the main motive for your actions.

"Twilight. Twilight Sparkle student of Princess Celestia, do you know my world?"

>"No. But I see you've heard of Equestria given you know...Celestia."

"Great. Do you have time? And a table? And a chair? I have to explain you a couple of things.
Meanwhile, keep the portal shut please."

>Once you're settled you tell her to listen carefully.
>You tell Twilight that your species created a show called My Little Pony.
>A show that mainly features a series of adventures she and her friends participated in since she came to Ponyville.
>Her face changed. You read it.
>She wasn't believing you.
>So you proceeded to tell her how her friends looked like, their personalities.
>You even took out your papers and drew their faces.
>At his point Twlight finally wavered.
[END OF FILE]

----------

This was an unfinished story I began writing a long time ago.

Do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>29448328
thanks m8
also i hope you get some inspiration from this thread
(even if 65% of the thread are bumps)
>>
>>29448568
>>
>>29427744

“That taffing bug…”
>You angrily scowl at the mare as she makes her way towards the entrance. Meanwhile, the batpony sitting beside you snickers at what just occurred.
>“Don’t let him get to you Garrett. I know Gaster can be a little... forward… at times, but deep down he’s really a decent pony. Plus, he’s really good at what he does.”
“And what's that? Being a creepy and annoying little taffer?”
>Screech smiles as he turns to the back entrance.
>“Just watch.”

~~~~~~~~~~

>“Who goes there?! The guard pony yells out.
>The white unicorn waltzes up to the lone guard, her lavender tail seductively swaying back and forth.
>“Good evening darling.”
>Her thick eyelashes flutter at the stallion.
>“Miss Rarity?!
>“The one and only! Hehee” The mare smiles as she lets out a tiny chuckle.
>“It’s an honor to meet you Miss Rarity! I never thought I’d get the chance to see one of the Elements of Harmony face to face!”
>“Oh… well it looks like tonight is your lucky night.” She says as her eyes twinkle from soft glow of a nearby oil lamp.
>"Wow..." The stallion silently utters to himself, taken aback by the stunning beauty of the mare.
>“As thrilled as I am to meet you, I must ask, what are you doing here this late in the night?”
>“Oh… well… you see…” The mare nervously looks down at the ground and pauses.
>“And why are you here, at the back entrance?” The guard asks, his smile beginning to fade as suspicion takes hold.
>The disguised mare’s head turns around and looks at the two of you.

~~~~~~~~~~

“What is he doing?”
>“Just watch!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>The mare turns back to the guard.
>“Well… I wish to have an audience with Prince Blueblood.”
>“I’m afraid that won’t be possible-”
>“But I must!” The mare desperately exclaims “For you see, I need to speak with him regarding a very… shall we say… delicate matter.”
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 350x350px
>>
>>29451084
>>
>Glimmer ascends to princess hood and becomes corrupted with power.
>She runs amuck in Canterlot, turning Discord to stone, and imprisoning the mane six and the royal sisters.
>All that would be left is Cadence and Shining Armor in the Crystal Empire.
>They flee searching for help, first trying the newly reformed Changeling Kingdom. >As soon as they arrive there they see that Glimmer has already imprisoned Thorax.
>Running out of options, Cadence and Shining Armor would have no choice but to turn to someone who hates Glimmer more than anyone, Queen Chrysalis
>>
File: angry_rarity_by_spydol-d6oyzub.png (191KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
angry_rarity_by_spydol-d6oyzub.png
191KB, 1280x860px
>>29449759

>“I’m sorry but-”
>“I know it’s in the middle of the night, but with a matter this important I’m sure he will completely understand being awoken.”
>“I can’t-”
>“I MUST SEE HIM!” The mare huffs with a vicious ferocity, all previous traces of her elegance completely lost.
>The guard cowers before the fuming mare, shivering in his metallic barding.
>“Oh… excuse me darling.” The unicorn once again strikes a more graceful pose. “Please… be a dear and fetch the Prince for me.”
>“Miss Rarity” The stallion stands up firmly from his intimidated state. “I regret to inform you that the Prince is not currently present at his estate.”
>“What?!” The mare's eyes and mouth both become agape.
>“He and Shining Armor are still returning from the trading expedition to Yakyakistan.”
>“But I thought he was supposed to be back by now!?”
>“His lordship was supposed to arrive yesterday, but due to… cultural misunderstandings between Shining Armor and the yaks… Prince Blueblood had to stay any extra day to smooth things over. He is not not due to return to Canterlot until sometime later today.”
>“But… but...”
>“I’m afraid you'll just have to wait a few more hours-”
>“Wait!? WAIT!? I CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER!”
>“Huh?” The guard watches nervously as the white unicorn once again loses her posh decorum.
>The mare begins to take deep breaths.
>“It’s been… too long… I need… relief…”
>“Relief?” The stallion's eyes go wide. “Oh! Relief! I had no idea that you and the Prince were…”
>“SSSHHHHH!” The mare puts her hoof up to the stallion's mouth, her eyes staring at him like daggers. “You will speak of this to nopony! Understand!”
>The white stallion nods his head while the mare’s hoof continues to lay upon his mouth.
>>
>>29452604
Would read it.
>>
>>29452799

>“Hmm…” Her anger slowly begins to fade away as a small smile forms on her lips.
>“You know darling… did anyone ever tell you that you looked like Prince Blueblood.”
>The stallion gulps nervously as the mare removes her hoof from his mouth and begins to caress his face.
>“You’re both dashing, young stallions with an immaculate white coat. Each with a handsome and attractive face. Even your eyes are the same, both a majestic aquamarine...”
>The mare’s eyes go wide in surprise.
>“Oh my! I just realized something! Your eyes are the same color as the gems on my cutie mark!”
>She turns her flank around to present it to the guard.
>The stallion tilts his head downwards to examine the mark. Just as he begins to look, the mare turns her rear so that it is directly in his gaze, her lavender tail positioned in such a way that it gives him a teasing glimpse at what lies beneath.
>The stallion nervously bites his lower lip.
>The unicorn--displaying a sultry grin--brushes her lavender tail against the stallion's face as she continues turning herself around until once again directly facing him
>The stallion remains frozen as the mare moves in closer.
>She places her soft white hooves upon the his chest, causing him to clench up.
>“Such a firm, well-toned physique. Oh darling… you’re so athletic! With endurance like that I bet you could…”
>The mare begins to move her hoof downwards towards the guard’s exposed underbelly.
>“Miss Rarity!” He yells out, his face glowing red beneath his white fur.
>“Rut me…”
>“Uhhh…”
>“Rut me senseless you handsome stallion!”
>“I… I…”
>“Please! I beg you! I NEED this…”
>He nervously looks around the gardens, making sure no one is watching.
>“Alright-”
>>
File: large.png (198KB, 1003x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
198KB, 1003x1024px
>>29453612

>The stallion drops his spear to the ground and grabs hold of the mare, embracing her with a long wet kiss upon her lips.
>The mare, caught by surprise, tightens up as the stallion grabs hold of her. However, her body quickly begins to melt as her tongue intertwines with that of the stallion.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is that shapeshifter friend of yours pretending to enjoy this, or…”
>"Oh... he's definitely enjoying himself."
>You grimace in disdain.
>“What do you expect… he feeds on love. He lives for opportunities like this.”
“Feeds on… love?!”
>“Yeah, all changelings do.”
“Hmmm….”
>You look at the disguised insect as he continues to embrace the stallion.
“I need to find a way out of this taffing place...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

>The mare pushes the stallion off of her.
>“What? Is something wrong?” The guard asks with a confused look.
>“Nothing is wrong darling… it's just that, I feel a little exposed out here in the open. Do you know anywhere the two of us could be more… private?”
>“Oh… of course! I know a perfect spot right here in the gardens the two of us could go to. Follow me!”
>The guard extends his hoof to the mare. The unicorn firmly grasps it as her eyes continue to stare longingly at the stallion. The couple begin to make their way towards the two of you.
>Screech and yourself huddle beneath the bushes, remaining out of site as the two of them walk past you.
>Within seconds, the two of them disappear into the dark recesses of the gardens.
>“Alright, you’re up Garrett.” The batpony whispers to you.
“Finally… I don't think I could have watch more of that.”
>“I’ll be perched up on that roof keeping a lookout.”
>The pony points to a large spire overlooking the garden and the surrounding block.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.