[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 110

File: 1485369308113.png (378KB, 992x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485369308113.png
378KB, 992x495px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

Behind the Wire by WallMixer - new
http://pastebin.com/t22Pcuvi

Swapped by Woofr - new
http://pastebin.com/kGdtDZ6S

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Greg read WikiHow by WallMixer - complete
http://pastebin.com/VLktBzZF

Hunt by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/0Wr4KBa0

A hasty jump at the call by AsSarcasticAsPossible:
http://pastebin.com/MADHxBfX

Apocrita: The Worst Lovebug by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/ZACzLYKA

TEMPTING TENSION by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/TVCGs17R

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies... you know, for science.

Mailbag:
>An anonymous gift arrives in the post, unmarked but containing some sort of swag related specifically to your brand of horsefagging, an original character of yours. In the days, hours, or minutes after contact with the contents of the parcel, you begin to experience some changes.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29296491
>>
Finals done. Writing begins today.
Just a heads up to the 3 or so readers that are curious.
>>
PRETTY TRAP PONE WHEN
>>
Doc has been made/updated
http://derpy.me/Ngh5I

>Be Celestia
>Well that's what you've been nicknamed at this point. You just finished a call with the head of the research team, Twilight. The cure is slowly being made, but the rate is not giving a bright future.
>And then there's those three that were trying to escape. Out of trust, you decided to let one of them off the grid and you haven't heard anything yet. About a day later, though, the other two disappeared as well.
>Every time you hear them on somepony else's ring, you feel a pit form in your stomach. Not from the overhearing of plans, but from the lack thereof.
>Perhaps you should go in person for the announcements this morning. Just to keep an eye out for those three.
>>
>>29367176

"Would everypony please meet in the center today? I have a special announcement."
>God, this is going to freak most of them out. They already became ponies and had a nerdgasm a the thought. You honestly expect a few to faint at the mere sight of you.
>And then there's the actual announcement. You don't have anything special other than talking in person. What's something you could make up that would support the need for this?
>"Warden, the infected inhabitants have gathered and are waiting."
"Thank you Philip. I will be down there in a few minutes."
>You're not getting rid of their rings. You're not doing the student bullshit for any of them. What is there?
>"Why not let a few of us out for a day?"
>You turn and look at your surveillance console. You know that voice.
"Anon?"
>>
>>29367060
Sweet

>>29367176
You might need to check the permissions. Your doc isn't currently accessible.
>>
>>29367225
Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

>>29367215

>"You should give props to Moon here. Now we have two way communication."
>That little shit. She's really going to use this to get her and her friends out. After all that trust you gave her?
"We've gone over this already, I can't let you out. It's a matter of safety."
>"Just one day, let us go out and have some fresh air. At least feel the actual sun again instead of see it through windows."
>They can't run, even if they wanted to. We're in the middle of nowhere and none of them can drive the cars left here. Perhaps... you can arrange something.
"One day. I'll make a small park outside and you and your friends can go for one day after you get decontaminated."
>"Hm... I think that's a fair deal. What do you think guys?"
>Sounds of affirmation were heard. Okay, crisis avoided.
>"Any other suggestions we should make?"
>Crisis still in progress.
"I'm already breaking enough rules by talking to you three in general. I'll make an announcement about a raffle and we'll go from there."
>"Fine. Deal. See ya at the announcements 'princess'"
>Then silence. You sigh in relief. These three are going to be the death of you if you're not careful. Hopefully Twilight can hurry up with a vaccine or something.
>>
/r/ing Nyx tf
>>
>>29367299

>Be Anon
>You're laughing your ass off with your friends. You have sun butt in your hands and she knows it. Maybe you should milk this a bit.
"What else do you think we could get from this?"
>"I think outside contact would be a good start," says Moon. He's almost got something for the keyboard. You don't understand how it works but it does.
>"I'd like to at least sit down with her, one on one," Tin says. "Maybe she'll remember me from that old lab."
>You're already getting what you want. Probably horse instincts kicking in, but running around on grass sounds like a fun idea. If magic is as you keep hearing, she can make that happen.
>Glitter stops by the door and looks in on our senseless cackling. She probably went to get us for the big reveal of the warden.
>"There you are! What are you still doing here?! Announcements are going on!"
>Right, you agreed to keep this a secret. What's a good cover story?
>Tin piped up and said, "I walk talking about how we're gonna get out of here! It's a pretty funny joke, right?"
>... Well he's not wrong.
>>
>>29367374
Glad you're continuing! This is going nicely.
>>
>>29367374

>The four of you arrive. The room is filled with ponies, all murmuring to each other wondering about this announcement.
>Finally, the screens turn on with a little jingle and that coat of arms from before.
>"Good day, my little ponies. I would like to thank you all for coming today. The summer solstice is coming up and I feel a celebration is in order. A celebration so special that I would like to tell you the details in person."
>All of that sounds very last minute. It makes sense with the whole solar theme, but no one cares about a day like that in reality. Everyone eats it up though. Most can't contain their excitement.
>A door opens on the side of the room. It's the same way to the staff section of the building. Out of it comes the warden in her full glory, towering over the guards as well as the ponies. There's a thud behind you as you see Glitter, passed out.
>A few more faints, gasps, and general fangirling could be heard from the room. Most seemed to be confused as to why this was the case.
>She chuckled. "Please, calm down. I can't talk over all of you. It feels wonderful to finally meet you all like this and I'd love to talk with every one of you. But I have business waiting for me once this is done so I'll keep this short. This celebration will be held in a week from now and we will be working on decorations and planning in that span. I can't do this alone though, so I'll need some help from somepony."
>Oh don't you fucking dare.
>>
>>29367323
I want to rape and break Nyx
>>
>>29367496

>The crowd goes frantic as people try to get selected for "the honor of working with Celestia." She's going to chose your group. You're not stupid, you know how this works.
>The crowd parted as she began walking through, looking around for people to select. Finally, she stops at you. Her smile began to look a bit sinister as she stared down.
>She moved her head down and asked, "How would you like to work with me on this event?" Before Tin or Moon could object, you replied.
"My friends and I would love to help organize this!"
>Glitter finally got up, looking dazed. She looked up and saw miss sun and almost fell over again. "Now them, would you four follow me?" She could barely move when she heard that.
>Moon used his levitation magic to bring her along as we all followed Celestia back to the door.
>"These four have graciously volunteered to help with the upcoming events. I would love all of your help, but sadly this is meant to be a surprise. And where's the fun in knowing what the surprise is?"
>She continued to monologue and go on her normal daily info dump before biding them farewell and leading us through the staff door. The whole time, she kept this aura of professionalism as we were led to her office.
>We all wanted to try talking, but Linda being here and knowing about our previous conversations prevented that. It would make sense why she was brought along too.
>Nevertheless, it looked like you were working with royalty. Truly moving up in the world now.
>>
>>29367568
And that's where I'm calling it today. Now to go and thing of how our heroes will handle all of this.
>>
>>29367176
Added to the google doc, http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Sorry to be pedantic but the word is 'Quarantine' - if there's one word you don't want to misspell it's the title.
>>
>>29367641
Missed that detail, thanks
>>
>>
>>29367323
fuck you I was gonna come here and do something like...fuck it

I want to be transformed into Nyx
>>
>>29368294
Wanting to be an overpowered alicorn filly is quite understandable, but that colour scheme isn't.
>>
>>29368394
>implying my color scheme in life is any better
>>
>>29368406
As a pony you have the whole spectrum to choose from and you don't think you can do better than black?
>>
>>29368671
that's racist
>>
Once again, I screwed up the pronouns for Straightedge in the last update, Straightedge is a mare, just ignore that I kept using "He"

>>29362956
>A light knock wakes us up
>I look up and see Stan leaning over the low stall door
>He speaks softly, but clearly
“Hey guys, we’re going to have a quick orientation meeting on in the main room. It’s going to be in fifteen minutes, if you could all be there that would be great”
>He grins and gives a thumbs up
“Can you do that for me?”
>Moonglow and I nod at him
“All right, it won’t take too long, just a quick rundown of how things are going to work. I’ll see you there”
>He walks off
>A second latter I can hear him repeating the same exchange with the stall next to us
>Moonglow pulls me into his chest and rests his head over my neck
>He shoots me a sly grin
>I smile back at him and settle down on the bed with him
>They provided each of us with actual an actual mattress to sleep on
>The stall was massive compared to the cramped confines of the kennels
>As the sun rose I could see its warm glow creeping into the barn, and I could hear the chirping of birds
>By far the best part of this arrangement was the absence of the steel barricade that had kept us apart for so long
>Finally, I could touch his soft, warm fur without the cold, hard wire getting in the way
>I don’t want to get up
>Between Moonglow’s warm embrace and slow, steady breathing, I am quickly drawn back to the edge of sleep
>>
>>29368726
>Half-conscious I watch Morning Glory try to rouse Straightedge out of her brooding mood
>After several minutes she suddenly turns on the yellow unicorn and glares at him
>Morning Glory gives her a sympathetic smile
>Straightedge is taken aback by this
>She inclines her ears back slightly and looks down at Morning Glory’s hooves
>He gestures to the door and she begins to walk towards it
>She stops once she gets there and waits for him to follow
>Moonglow begins to stir behind me
>I let out a sigh and role onto my hooves
>With a deep breath I spread my wings and give them a stretch
>This was the first time I have been able to fully extend both my wings at the same time, it feels absolutely amazing
>I give the rest of my body a good stretch and turn to see Moonglow doing the same
>We take a quick mouthful of water before heading out into the main room
>The other ponies shoot dirty looks at Straightedge as she came out of her stall
>She sat apart from the group as we waited for Stan to begin his announcement
>He counts quietly to himself and then claps his hands together
“All right, it looks like we’re all up. I hope you all slept well. Just a couple of thing to go over and then I’ll turn you loose. First off, the barn is going to be open at seven each morning, at eight in the evening we have roll call and then we close the barn for the night. Please be on time for roll call, we will play a reminder fifteen minutes before to give you time to get back.”
>He looks off to the side
“Play it for them will you?”
>A three tone chime plays from a loud speaker out side
“Yeah that’s what it sounds like, when you hear it just make your way back here so we can make sure your safe for the night”
>>
>>29368736
>He claps his hands again
“So as far as what you can do here, we’ve got two hundred acres of land here, there’s a little grove off on one side, we have a small pond for you to swim in, we have this box full of random types of balls, it’s going to be great. We also have some art supplies available. We weren’t really sure what all you would be interested in so if there’s something else you would like to do let us know. Uh, I know you can’t talk but I’m pretty good at charades, maybe a game of twenty questions, we’ll work something out.”
>He nods to the room full of blank stares
“Wow you’re a tough crowd, food and water will be provided in your stalls. Keep in mind that your sharing with your four roommates and make sure you leave some for them. Which brings us to the rules”
>He holds up a finger as he pulls out a list
“Most of this is pretty standard stuff, you should know this if you passed kindergarten. Who here failed kindergarten?”
>>
>>29368743
>No one raised their hoof
“Alright, good to know I’m the only one. We ask that you don’t leave the barn after we close it, and that you stay on the property unless instructed otherwise. Follow the directions of the staff, if we say you need to do something is for your safety. Uh, that’s all the important ones, we have these on a poster over on the notice board.”
>He points to a cork board with a RULES sheet on it
“Check the notice board for news. Again if you need anything come to me or Teresa, we will try to be as accommodating as we can. Over the next few weeks we’re going to have some professionals come by to help with the trauma, we’re also going to start working on contacting your families, we will pull you aside for that.”
>He claps his hands together one last time
“Unless any of you have any questions…”
>We all remain silent
“…You can go”
>He light heartedly shoos us away
“Run, be free within the confines of this government property”
>Moonglow gives me an enthusiastic look and darts for the exit
>I chase him out the door
>>
>>29368751
This seems like a nice place. Better than Mexico anyway.
>>
I can't be a pony!
My [ S T A N D ] is Gillimu Galamu
>>
>>29368723
Those who turn into alicorns are notoriously racist towards the poor suckers who only got to pick one species to become.
>>
>>29368751
do the provided activities included sewing pretty dresses?
>>
File: image.png (206KB, 864x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206KB, 864x673px
>>29369198
Anyone can be a pony if they put their mind to it.
>>
File: Fukken hooves.png (206KB, 732x772px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken hooves.png
206KB, 732x772px
>>29369371
I don't think they're capable of that.
>>
>>29369437
Stand Name: I Wanna Rape (Glimmy Glammy)

Stand Ability: [Weapon Transformation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Transformation)

Power - B

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - A

BUT I REFUSE
>>
File: [GLIMGLAM].png (736KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
[GLIMGLAM].png
736KB, 600x800px
>>29370046
>Speed - A
SH-SHE'S FAST!!!
>>
>>29367568
This is getting interesting
>>
I wonder how long it will take before Lighning's feathers can handle flight
>>
>>29370414
>Lightnings feathers finally grow back

>They clip them again

Sorry, the FAA says your grounded
>>
>>29370517
haha
>>
Thanks to this thread I apparently make horse noises in my sleep. Fuck.
>>
>>29370517
The regulatory hoops you need to jump through to become a pony are quite severe. It's even worse for unicorns with horn control laws.
>>
>>29371567
cute
>>
>>29371567
Video or it didn't happen also
the transformation BEGINS
>>
>>29371567
Congratulations. It's only a matter of time now.
>>
File: 1336989.png (262KB, 1096x976px) Image search: [Google]
1336989.png
262KB, 1096x976px
>>29371567
You couldn't have prevented this
Now to apply science to the snoot
>>
>>29371567
You are welcome, if you turn into a unicorn please turn us as well.
>>
>>29371721
Science requires a larger sample size. I think many here would volunteer to be the booped ponies in the interests of science.
>>
>>29370517
I want my master to clip my wings, so I can't fly away when he puts me in a pretty dress
>>
>>29371606
I hear California has banned horns over five inches, and if you don't have a license you have to wear an inhibitor ring in public.
>>
>>29372591
i thought it was 6 and the pony had to wear a null-magic collar in public, unless at a state/national park
>>
>>29372475
I'd rather wear a pretty dress with slits for wings so that they can be shown off appropriately.
>>
>>29372591
>>29372596
This gives me ideas
>>
>>29372991
Such as?
>>
>>29368751
How odd it must be to see a group of once fellow humans as a completely difference species, unable to speak, painfully traumatized from their time as lab animals, and so utterly overtaken by their newfound horse instincts there's hardly an ounce of humanity left in them. It'd be hard to believe they even used to be human to begin with.
>>
transform into a cute pony and get cock vored by much larger stallion
>>
>>29373405
And yet strangely tempting to join them.
>>
>>29373546
It's not an idea situation, but it's still worth it to become a little pony.
Maybe I could become a pet
>>
>>29372596
So large horned ponies are banished from society and forced to live out in the wilderness.
It might be a mistake to make an enemy of ponies that powerful.
>>
>>29373709
I was thinking they had to file them down
>>
>>29373854
Sounds painful but sure beats the sawn-off option.
>>
File: 1485740636276.png (58KB, 422x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485740636276.png
58KB, 422x393px
>>29373677
It might not be all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>>29374696
How would you know?
>>
>>29374696
Don't knock it 'til you try it.
>>
>>29374735
TripAdvisor reviews for turning into a pony and going to Equestria.
>>
File: 1329711.png (413KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1329711.png
413KB, 1200x1200px
>>29374847
Please, everyone knows it's counter-shills that post those
>>
>>29368751
>A rush of excitement overtakes me as we pass out of the barn
>For the first time in months I feel the wind in my mane
>The warm sun is a welcome change from the cold dark cages
>I admire the clippity clop of my hooves on the ground
>After a few minutes we start to run out of stamina
>The months spent locked in a cage have left us out of shape
>Stopping to catch my breath I decide to lay down for a moment
>The soft grass beneath me was a surprisingly pleasing sensation
>I took a deep breath of fresh air and spread out my wings to sun myself
>Moonglow laid down in front of me and sniffed the grass
>After a moments contemplation he took a nip at it
>He chewed thoughtfully for a moment and then gave me a look of approval before taking another mouthful
>As I began to graze with him Straightedge and Morning Glory came up behind us
>Morning Glory seemed to be taking his predicament rather well, while Straightedge seemed rather morose
>He lay down beside us while she stood some distance away
>Moonglow and I nickered a greeting to him inviting him to join us
>We proceeded to mill about, idly grazing and swapping the occasional nuzzle or nudge
>After a while an Orange unicorn with two other mares comes up to us
>I recognize her, she was next to the green mare
>I shudder at the memory of what became of her
>The mare gives me a sad inquisitive look
>I nod, confirming her suspicions
>She gives me a look of apprehension before turning to Straightedge
>>
>>29375158
>With her head held high and teeth bared she marched over to Straightedge
>Straightedge bared her teeth in turn and stood head held low with her ears back
>As the mare approached Straightedge took a few steps back
>She tried to make a quick lunge at the unicorn, but was intercepted
>The mare bites the scruff of her neck, pulling her face to the ground
>After a few seconds Straightedge lays down
>The mare releases her
>With a satisfied snort the mare turns away from her, pleased with the display of submission
>She rejoins our group with her entourage, a white Pegasus with a light pink mane and a cream colored mare with a hazel mane
>She looks at me and flicks her right ear
>I turn my head and orient my ear so that she can read my tattoo
>Nodding appreciatively she lets me read hers
>Sunrise 0006
>It looks like She was in the lab for a long time, possibly one of the first ones they abducted
>I nod and receive a quick nuzzle from her before she moves on to Moonglow
>Moonglow and Morning Glory both flash their ears without prompting, Sunrise seems pleased by this and flashes her ear in return
>The other two mares follow behind her, showing their ears
>The white Pegasus is Pearl and the cream pony is Hazelnut
>After the introductions are finished Sunrise gestures for us to follow her
>The Pearl and Hazelnut follow close behind her, Moonglow and I are behind them with Morning Glory taking up the rear
>After a short distance Sunrise stops and turns
>She looks at where Straightedge is laying and then to Morning Gory
>She flicks her head
>It takes a moment for Morning Gory to understand but finally he turns and goes back for Straightedge
>Once Straightedge joins the group behind me Sunrise resumes leading the herd
>>
>>29375164
Straightedge best get used to it, she's the bottom of this food chain now, that's for sure.
>>
>>29375164
PRETTY FRILLY MAID DRESSES FOR STRAIGHTEDGE
>>
>>29375164
Nice. I like how you've managed their wordless communication.
>>
File: Anonfilly35.png (290KB, 2383x2651px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly35.png
290KB, 2383x2651px
>>29371567
all you need is a boop now
>>
>>29375289
Hopefully soon
>>
File: Daring.png (378KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
Daring.png
378KB, 696x392px
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 688x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 688x596px
I am the one who bumps in the night!
>>
>>29375164
>We leisurely trot along, enjoying the fresh air and open sky
>Sunrises seems to be leading us to the grove Stan mentioned
>It was a good size maybe a little over ten acers, and situated to the back of the property
>Despite the relaxed pace of our journey my breathing had become labored by the time we reached the tree line
>I glanced around and found that the only ones not having difficulty where Morning Glory and Straightedge
>Sunrise found an acceptable spot in the shade and stopped
>fatigued from the journey I being lowering myself to the ground
>I stop half way down and look at Sunrise, she gives me a nod of approval and I drop unceremoniously on my belly
>Moonglow lays down beside me and gives me a nuzzle
>Pearl sits across from us and preens her fathers while Hazel sits next to her
>Morning Glory stood next to Sunrise
>Sunrise nickered at him and he responded in kind
>She nuzzled him and then turned to Moonglow
>She lowered her head and repeated the proses
>Moonglow moved to stand up but she promptly nudged him back down
>When it came to me she snorts softly and smiles
>I keep my head on the ground and look up at her
>My submission seems to please her and she begins to nuzzle the back of my head
>>
>>29377892
>After a moment she turns away and heads towards Straightedge
>Straightedge lowers herself to the ground and pulls her ears back
>Sunrise nickers at her and awaits a response
>Hesitantly Straightedge gives an uncertain nicker
>Sunrise leans in and nuzzles her for a second
>She then flicks her head up
>Keeping her head low, Straightedge slowly rises to her feet
>Sunrise swings her head from Straightedge to Pearl and snorts gruffly
>Straightedge moves over to Pearl and nickers an apology
>Pearl promptly nips her snout
>She hastily backs away and turns to Sunrise
>Sunrise looks to Hazel and inclines her head
>She repeats the apology to Hazel, who flicks her ear in exasperation and neighs angrily at her
>She turns to Moonglow, who coldly shoves her away
>I am next to receive an apology, I snort and flick my head back to show that I heard her
>Straightedge tries to move away from the group, but is stopped by Sunrise
>Sunrise gestures to Morning Glory
>She moves over to Morning Glory and nickers her apology
>He nickers back and nuzzles her
>Satisfied, Sunrise lays down and rests
>Still tired from the walk, I slip my head under Moonglow’s neck and begin to snooze
>>
>>29377899
This is so oddly satisfying.
>>
>>29377899
>Straightedge slowly rises to her feet
>feet
How did she get those back?
>>
>>29377899
I'm really curious to see what's going on in Straightedge's mind. Does she still hate them? Is she so overcome by submissive instinct that she doesn't entertain any thoughts of hate, but rather remorse for her behavior in the past? Does she want to eventually be a respectable member of the herd?
>>
>>29377888
>filly resents the sleeping schedule imposed on her now that she's a little pony.
>she wishes to stay up and post on the 4chans like in the good old days.
>>
I want to find an anon that transforms into anonfilly and an anon that transforms into Nyx and force them to live with each other as sisters
>>
I want to wake up as a little pony and spend hours trying to determine whether I'm dreaming, hypnosis has suddenly kicked in, or I really am a pony.
Something something trying to skype call a friend and ask them to confirm I'm crazy.
>>
>>29378575
Hint: You are a pony. Congratulations.
>>
>>29378165
I hope she's not going to give in so easily.
>>
>>29379342
Why's that? She kinda deserves to be the runt of them all. Heck she doesn't even deserve that much.
>>
>>29379368
She deserves nothing but I want to see her struggle against her new life rather than passively accepting it. It's more fun that way.
>>
>>29379724
Ah, I see where you're coming from. This anon gets it.
>>
>>29379724
I want her to learn what it's like to be completely at the mercy of other, and then pay back an eye for an eye
>>
>>29380117
Followed by a breakdown, followed by a good amount of tail-lifting.
>>
File: ab.png (586KB, 1920x1220px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
586KB, 1920x1220px
>>
>>29380477
Inb4 straightedge becomes the herd bicycle
>>
File: Congrats.jpg (1MB, 2387x1703px) Image search: [Google]
Congrats.jpg
1MB, 2387x1703px
>>29378963
>>
File: No regrets.png (337KB, 468x1810px) Image search: [Google]
No regrets.png
337KB, 468x1810px
>>
File: Sketch312163417.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch312163417.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>29381074
ftfy
>>
Hello PTFG. Someone in the Niche Fetishes thread wanted to be a little mute pet pony. I've written some green for them and someone suggested posting it here. It's not finished or anything, it was kinda spontaneous really, but if people like it I'll do more.

>"Awww, look at her! She's the cutest, wutest little thing I ever seen!"
>"Isn't she just? Don't be shy, Lucky, go and say hI! Go makes friends with Fiona!"
"Hi Lucky! Hiya girl!"
>Be Anon
>But right now everyone calls you Lucky
>Because right now you're a pretty little horse, with pink fur and a baby blue mane
>You have a collar with your new name on it, with a leash attached
>And right now a very pretty, very tall and very happy woman was petting your head into oblivion
>Stroking your hair, scratching your ears, and so on
>She was talking to you like you were a baby
>"Lucky Loo! Lucky Wucky Woo! Who's a good girl? You are!"
>You were doing a Masters in Literature three weeks ago for gods sake
>This should really piss you the fuck off
>Paraded around in public-on a leash, no less!-, talked down to, degraded
>But, well, ear scratching feels all kinds of good
>So currently you're finding it hard to stay mad
>Not like you can talk anyway
>So you droop your head and stand there and take it, like a good pet
>"Oh she's so well behaved! How old is she?"
>"Oh the animal shelter guys weren't entirely sure" says your...urgh, "owner"
>"They think she must have had some training though, cause she's so well behaved."
>That rankles you
>You're not some docile animal, you're a human being!
>You were just waiting for your opportunity to escape. For their moment of weakness. Then...
>"Oh, can I give her, like, a cookie or something? I have one in my bag"
>When the, er, moment comes...maybe tomorrow...
>>
>>29381707
>After her friend leaves, your owner takes you into the park proper
>There is another pony there
>Another mare. Young, but not young enough to be called a filly. Chestnut coat and black hair
>Her cutie mark is toybox with a rainbow coming out of it
>Heh, what a dweeby cutie mark
>Yours is, naturally, a 4 leaf clover
>Hence, "Lucky"
>The mare in the park is happily playing with a big red ball, which goes up to her chin in height
>Knocking it around, chasing it, bouncing off of it
>She looks very happy
>You think she's an actual pony, as opposed to yourself
>Her owner is a big guy with a bushy beard
>No, no jokes
>He looks tough, but then again, he's got a cute pet poner, and he's watching her with a big goofy grin, so maybe not
>Your owner lets you off your leash
>"Go play with your friend, Lucky!"
>I don't even know her name. Get it together, Mast-
>Erm...
>What was her name again? You weren't paying attention when she bought you the other day
>Oh yeah, Steph
>Definitely not Master
>You stare at her with your big blue eyes
>She merely points at the other pony, repeatedly, saying "Go!"
>You're a pony, not a dog
>Go find somepony else to order around-
>Something firm and rubbery hits your rear
>You turn around, startled
>A big red ball bounces away
>The brown pony looks at it, then you, then back to the ball, then back to you
>A "sorry" would be nice
>Her owner looks mortified, and approaches with his hands up in apology
>>
>>29381726
>Steph doesn't seem fussed, and she engages in small talk with the big guy as you regard your fellow pet
>She gestures towards the ball with her head
>You shrug
>This doesn't put her off
>"Hey look, they're getting on!" says your owner
>"Hah, that's right Joie De Vie go play with the nice pony!"
>The man has a somewhat French accent. Maybe he's French-Canadian
>Or just, you know,.French
>Regardless, Joie starts leaping around you
>Everyone seems to be expecting you to join in
>You don't want to cause a scene in public...
>So you knock the ball towards the bouncing pony with your snout
>She lights up with happiness and runs with it as it rolls away
>Then she knocks it back to you
>You both spend some time repeating this
>You don't....hate this
>You're still appalled at being treated like this of course, but at the end of the day, it's fun to run around like this
>It's like being a hairy, four legged kid who can't talk and wearing a collar
>Before you know it, your owner is calling you over
>It's actually surprisingly dark. How long where you playing for?
>Joie's sad to see you go
>You feel a little bad leaving her now, the little bungle of energy that she is
> But what can you do? You don't call the shots here.
>Your owner waves goodbye to the big bearded Frenchie dude
>He seems happy about something. So does she, actually
>You'd ask her why, but, you know
>Wait, why do you care?
>Don't forget, she's enslaved you against your will. And you are 100% escaping the first chance you get
>Maybe after she feeds you, though. That was quite the workout, after all.

That's all for now. Pastebin is here. http://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
>>
>>29381707
Nice one. Funny to have two nonvocal pony stories at the same time.
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 640x640px
>>29381707
>>
>>29381735
Love this. I'd like to see how Lucky ended up the way she did.
>>
Random thought
Wonder what would happen if an underage b& discovered this general and got really into it
How much would it fuck up their minds?
>>
>>29382219
Does your teacher know you're posting?
>>
>>29382237
Yes :^)
>>
>>29382239
>[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>29382219
I mean considering all the actual tffags and petfags that unironically say they dream of being a pone I'd say an underageb& can't end up much worse than the typical poster in this year

They might get stuck with a TF fetish. Not the most disgusting thing desu - I'm into bondage and if I could swap that for just vanilla pone TF, or even petfaggotry, I'd probably prefer that.
>>
>>29382321
Worse than the typical poster in what?
>>
>>29381735
This is a cute and amusing story. Please continue.
>>
>>29381806
>>29381823
>>29382059
>>29382537

Thanks! I'll try to get more tomorrow maybe
>>
>>29382219
Didn't just such an incident cause the 'please kidnap me general'?
>>
>>29381735
>http://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
Added to the google doc
>>
>>29377899
I want to spank Straightedge
>>
>>29367011
We're in the years of the fire rooster.
We need a fire griphon story, now.
>>
>>29383229
Or just regular gryphon would be good, like more of Woofr's Hunt.
>>
>>29383281
Bad news on that is my computer crashed, losing me 7 pages and the editor I was gonna bring in bitched out. Good news is I don't care and I'm rewriting. I'll post it soon as I'm happy with it.
>>
>>29382219
It would be extremely painful
>>
It's looking like I won't be able to post more behind the wire tonight, so I'd like to float a couple of ideas that I'm kicking around for my next story.

Idea one: Reusing the Wiki How setting a number of years after Greg's story. People continue to turn into ponies at random, and the government is concerned with unicorn's ability to use magic and pegasi's ability to fly and have enacted strict regulation's against them based off of
>>29370517
>>29371606
>>29372591
>>29372596
It will be from the perspective of a recently transformed Unicorn

Idea two: A man witnesses a crime, and is abducted, infected with bacteriophage and then dumped back onto the street as a mute pony.

Idea three: basically >>29366649

Let me know if any of these sound interesting to you, or if you have any other suggestions/requests
>>
>>29383697
Number 2
>>
>>29383697
Idea 1 sounds pretty interesting, but I'd really like to see 2.
>>
>>29382809
Where's this general?
>>
>>29383859
What general is this seriously
>>
>>29383041
She deserves far worse
>>
File: 1484245570956.png (334KB, 1168x594px) Image search: [Google]
1484245570956.png
334KB, 1168x594px
>>
>>29383859
Many years ago,
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/6948888/#6948888
>>
>>29384945
Full image?
>>
File: darkness.jpg (66KB, 350x417px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
66KB, 350x417px
>>29383697
1 sounds pretty interesting, might make an interesting narrative, and result in a story where humans and pone are both familiar, and on reasonable terms might get a bit /pol/

2 sounds like it might take a left turn directly into petfaggotry which I'm not opposed to and might be interdasting if the pone had to figure out a way to communicate about the crime non-verbally and head into a case-closed type situation, ala adventures of the mute pone detective and/or living wire

3 sounds like it's going to not pass go, and go directly into fetish shite territory

tl;dr version: opinions, which you can use or disregard at your leasure
>>
>>29383595
Shit. I don't know how anyone can cope without hitting Ctrl - S at the end of every sentence to prevent data loss.
>>
>>29383697
The first one is the best of those options.
>>
>>29383697
1 or 3, maybe both.
>>
>>29383041
I want to edge Straightedge.
>>
Boop
>>
>>29386154
If you're not turning into a pony you're not booping hard enough.
>>
>>29381735
What do we want?
An update to this story!

When do we want it?
At your earliest possible convenience!
>>
>>29386974
I second this.
>>
File: 3966.png (203KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
3966.png
203KB, 720x542px
>>
File: bat.png (166KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
bat.png
166KB, 1024x500px
>>
File: eris.jpg (903KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
903KB, 1280x1003px
>>
>>29386974

Sure

>>29381735

>It's later
>You're roaming your owner's home
>To find possible escape routes, obviously
>It's a fairly decent place, actually
>Suburban, plenty of space.
>Lots of animal stuff. Drawings, little statues, and so on. You feel like you're not Steph's first pet
>Most of her house has a fluffy, comfy feel to it. Lot's of calm blue.
>You don't know how she affords it, or what her job is, but you're not complaining
>Getting up the stairs is a hassle, so you're exploration is limited to the downstairs
>A small bathroom, a shiny kitchen, a dining room...
>A patio leads to the garden. You look through the glass
>The garden's cluttered with all sorts of plans and bushes. There's a small shed in the corner.
>Nice high fences. You weren't good at climbing even when you were human. No chance now.
>Finally you trot into the living room
>There's Steph, curled up on the sofa in blue pajamas and bunny slippers
>She's eating popcorn and watching some singing contest, laughing at some poor soul's public humiliation
>Well, at least you're not on tv, you think.
>Unless you are and this is just one big hilarious prank
>It sounds ridiculous, but hey, you're a little pink pony now. Anything's possible
>"Hey, girl, hop up!"
>Steph pats her thigh and beckons you over
>Well, you're schedules free right now
>You hop up sit on the other side of the sofa
>For about a second, before she drags you over with her free arm
>She rubs your furry little body against hers and makes cooing noises
>Her attention is now split 50/50 between horrible singing and yourself, her hand constantly stroking your back in long, slow motions
>Whenever there's a commercial break, she starts to play with your mane and your floppy ears
>You try not to look at her or respond too much. It would only encourage her
>But sometimes your new body betrays you, and you smile, or rub your head on her side
>Which only makes her coddling intensify
>It's a vicious cycle, even if it does...feel...nice...
>>
>>29388179
>You jump as your feel your owner rock you with her arms
>She's standing over you now, looking down with clear affection
>"Aww, you're sooooo cute when you're sleeping, Lucky. Come on, I'll put you to bed so you can get a proper sleep, ok?."
>Huh? Did you...fall asleep?
>Petting is a hell of a drug
>You're still a bit groggy as she scoops you up and carries you out and up the stairs
>You're small and light enough that she can use one hand to open the door to what must be her bedroom
>It's big and pink. Very pink.
>There's a ginormous pink teddy sitting in one corner. It stares into your soul. with eyes like coal
>The bed is also pink. There is a laptop on it, the sole dark colour in the room
>She carries you over to behind the bed
>There's a small, round bed there. Yellow, with a smiling face on it.
>It's your bed
>This is what you sleep in now
>She gently drops you into it
>It's comfy, yeah, but...
>It's like a bed for a dog. You seen it coming, you guess, but it's still demeaning as all hell
>Steph climbs into bed and pulls out a book
>Looks like an autobiography, to you. But you don't recognize the woman on the cover
>Shame. You liked to read.
>You'd ask for a book, but you literally can't
>Maybe you should try to communicate with her
>She has a laptop. You could type still, right?
>You're smart,you'll figure something out
>Tomorrow...
>....
zzzzzzz

Probably all I can do now.
>>
>>29388276
He doesn't even get to share a bed with her. Poor guy.
>>
>>29377899
>A violent neigh from Sunrise wakes us
>I look up to see Straightedge attacking the older mare where she lay
>Sunrise quickly scrambles up and lands a solid blow with her hind legs
>The older unicorn uses the energy of her kick to springboard towards the center of the group
>The rest of us stood and began to converge around the now sprawling black mare
>Straightedge draws herself up as Sunrise circles around
>Sunrise neighs angrily and lunges forward at Straightedge
>Straightedge quickly abdicates her position to Sunrise and moves away from the group
>Sunrise rears up and bellows angrily at her
>Red tail tucked clearly between her legs, the offending mare makes a hasty retreat out of the thicket
>I look at Sunrise to see if she’s been injured
>She gives a gruff snort, apart from some fresh bruises she’s fine
>The orange mare flicks her ear in annoyance and begins walking in the opposite direction of Straightedge
>Fucking Straightedge, I didn’t get to finish my nap
>Sunrise begins leading us towards the center of the property
>>
>After moving around for some time she finds a suitable spot and stops
>She takes a quick nip at the grass and the slowly pans her head around
>While we are grazing she is carefully surveying our new surroundings
>After a few moments I become curious and begin to look around as well
>The spot gives a clear view of the reservation
>It’s a rolling landscape of tall grass and the occasional tree
>The large barn where we spent the night is close to the front of the property, it’s an older steel building, clearly retro fitted for its current occupants
>Next to it is a smaller building, probably an office and possibly sleeping quarters for our new curators
>A small parking lot sits in front of it with a dozen or so cars
>Access to the property is provided by a gate, the rest is surrounded by what appears to be standard farm grade barbed wire
>The gate looks like we might be able to slip through if we wanted to
>I turn to Sunrise and nicker a question
>I flick my head at the gate and look back for a response
>She looks at the gate and then back to me with a contemplative look
>After a moment she shakes her head
>She snorts softly and tilts her head back to the rest of the group
>With a nod I turn and move next to Moonglow
>I continue to passively observe the area as I graze
>Off in the distance I spot a black pony being chased by another herd
>Mild disappointment plays over my face when the herd begins to slow down
>Straightedge is very lucky that our legs have atrophied, or she’d probably be dead by now
>Well, maybe I don’t want to see her dead, but certainly severely injured
>To my admittedly fragmented knowledge she was not directly responsible for anyone’s death
>But would it be too much to ask that they provide us with cattle prods? I’m sure we would forgive her after two, maybe three months of continuous zapping
>Ok maybe four
>She appears to be actively avoiding other ponies’ now
>I give a disappointed huff, and look back at the rest of the herd
>>
>>29382471
In this thread.

Mobileposter awake 3 hours past my bedtime, guilty as charged.
>>
>>29388533
That mare just doesn't want to learn her lesson.
>>
>>29388533
>cattle prods
>not pretty dresses
its like you want it to happen again
>>
>>29388276
I want to see how Steph reacts to learning that her apparent cute pet is actually a man.
>>
File: cake.png (526KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
526KB, 800x1029px
>>
File: Dog_Pone.png (35KB, 313x322px) Image search: [Google]
Dog_Pone.png
35KB, 313x322px
>>29389123
Anal rape
>>
>>29389123
>"Y... you used to be human? ...A man?" Steph asks
>You nod, defeated.
>"Oh..."
>She pauses for a moment to ponder something
>Her silence worries you
>But soon, she scoops you up again and starts stroking your mane
>"Well you make a much better pony~"
>>
>>29388533
What a little bitch. Be the submissive little runt you're meant to be. Dumb horse.
>>
File: Mars_Miner5.png (403KB, 1270x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Miner5.png
403KB, 1270x1024px
/r/ing Mars Miner tf
>>
>>29382321
>Can't end up much worse
So they have a chance of ending up a total wreck?
>>
http://pastebin.com/bb8nDj8t
>I strip the bed and take it to the laundry room
>I load what I can into the machine and start it
>a satisfied smile comes over my face as it begins to spin up
>I prance back into the kitchen
>”The bedding is in the washing machine”
>Leroy turns back from the sink
“Great, I’m almost finished pealing the potatoes. Hold on”
>He sets the potatoes aside and take out his phone
“Would it be ok if I posted this?”
>He holds up a picture of me sleeping
>My ears are nice and perky, and my chin is resting on his chest
>”Of course you can!” I say as I grin widely
>He rubs the back of my head
“I’m glad to hear it, you’re too cute to keep to myself”
>”I’m glad you think I’m cute”
>He taps send and pulls me into a hug
“Who’s my cute little pony?”
>Is it me?
>Please be me
“You are!”
>My face lights up
>Leroy laughs and scratches the back of my head
“You’re very easy to keep happy you know that?”
>”So long as you’re happy, I’m happy”
>I nuzzle the crook of his neck as he stokes my mane
>After a few moments he sets me down
“I’m going to finish diner, why don’t you start on the living room and I’ll let you know when I’m done”
>”If that’s what you want”
>>
>>29390078
>I go and begin cleaning the living room
>After about half an hour I’ve made good progress and Leroy calls me back into the kitchen
“Here we are, A nice bowl of potatoes for my cute little pony”
>He sets the bowl on the floor in front of me
>As I’m eating he snaps several more pictures
>Eventually he sits down and eats dinner himself
>As I eat I start to feel queasy, and it steadily gets worse as time goes on
>The room begins to list and I have a hard time maintaining my balance
>My stomach churns and gurgles
“Anon? You ok buddy?”
>”N-no. I don’t feel so-“
>I vomit on the floor
>”I-I”
>I try to stand up but end up falling on my side
“Anon! Anon!”
>Leroy rushes to my side
>My vision darkens
>The last thing I see is Leroy’s face
>Then I pass out
>>
>>29390084
>Be Leroy
"Anon! come on snap out of it"
>Shit, what's wrong with him?
>Was it the potatoes?
>I place a hand on him
>He's still breathing, that's good
>But he's shivering violently and just threw up, that bad
"Don't worry Anon, I'm going to take care of this"
>I gather him up in my arms and rush out to the car
>"M-master"
"Anon, just hold it together. I'm going to get you help"
>"I'll be a good pony"
>I put the car in gear
"Alright, be a good pony and hold on"
>He falls back into unconsciousness
>I start driving
>I hate to do this, but a hospital wouldn't know what to do with him
>After a few minutes of driving I pull into a vets office
>He's still with me, but he's getting worse
>His breathing is labored and he's trembling violently
>I rush him inside
>The receptionist stares at Anon as I carry him in
"Please you have to help him, we where eating dinner and he just collapsed. I think it had something to do with the potatoes"
>She nods and calls a vet in
>She says something about solanine poisoning and they take Anon away
>I watch helplessly as they pump his stomach and administer medication
>once they're done they put him on oxygen and turn to me
>"We've done all we can, but it's a complete shot in the dark. You've just got to wait and hope he pulls through"
"Can I see him?"
>They nod
>I stand next to Anon and speak into his ear
"Anon, if you can hear me, I'm sorry. Please wake up, I need you"
>>
>>29390323
Oh shit. WIkihow could have been useful here - How to cook for your friends-turned-ponies without poisoning them.
>>
>>29389574
>And then they fucked. The end.
>>
>>29390323
All of this could've been avoided if you picked pretty dresses over potato's
>>
File: Littlepip6.png (447KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip6.png
447KB, 643x1024px
/r/ing Littlepip tf green
>>
>>29390323
will Anon finally get his puffy diaper?
>>
>>29391518
Die
>>
>>29391449
Horse. Horse never changes.
>>
>>29391825
Horse never changes.
People do, into horses.
>>
>>29391905
Thus explaining why they can never change back.
>>
>>29390323
>Be Anon
>I am walking with Leroy down the hall to the living room
>”Are you happy Anon?”
“I’m ok, why?”
>”Are you really happy, with your life?”
>I shrug
“It’s a bit stressful, but I have you and a promising career ahead of me”
>He nods
>”Are you sure that’s what you want?”
“Why wouldn’t it be?”
>”Because that may not be who you are”
>I contemplate this for a moment, what is he talking about
>Who else could I be?
>The answer dons in me as we come into the living room
>>
>>29391449
that sounds like it could be a really good green
>>
>>29392580
>In the center of the room is a dog cage
>An orange Pegasus sleeps on a dog bed inside it
>He has a red collar around his neck
>He looks so content inside his enclosure, happily snoozing while his master is away
>”Doesn’t he look happy? So content? So peaceful?”
>I step up to the cage and kneel down
>The pony is quietly snoring, completely oblivious to what’s going on outside of his cage
>He starts to shift position, fluffing out his wings and rolling over
>Once he finds a comfortable spot he settles back down, wiggles his ears, and lets out a content sigh
>”Would it not be simpler? Easer? You still have a year left in school, plus the graduate’s program. You could leave them behind. You could be happy now. Isn’t that better?”
>I stick my hand through the bars and give his ears a scratch
>Without waking, he leans his head into my hand
>I slowly with draw my hand and look at it
>Did it really belong there?
>I look at the collar around the pony’s neck
>Should I be wearing it?
>”Surely you don’t want to be a human, why else would you have clicked on that program? And wouldn’t being a pet be better? Don’t you just want your master to do the thinking for you? Wouldn’t you be happy just serving him?”
>Leroy’s always looked out for me, I’ve always confided in him
>I trust him, and I would gladly do what he wants
>But…
>He wouldn’t want this
>He has indulged my desire to be his pet, but he wants me as a friend first
>It would make him sad if I gave up on my ambitions
>”Are you sure? Does he really want you as a friend?”
“Of course he does”
>”He put a collar on you, fed you from a dog dish”
“I asked him to”
>”Did you ask him to take you to the vet? Friends go to the hospital, pets go to the vet”
>I notice that my hand has drifted to the cage latch
>”Leroy will be happy with you as his pet, isn’t that what you want Anon?”
“I, i…”
>>
>>29392585
>Leroy smiles softly at me
“Tell me Anon, Who’s a good pony?”
>The cage clicks open
>”I am, Master”
>>
>>29392593
Sounds dubious.
>>
>>29391169
Dresses don't make a nutritious meal for a pony either.
>>
File: Gryphon.gif (2MB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gryphon.gif
2MB, 923x1200px
>>
File: aa.png (666KB, 2031x1225px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
666KB, 2031x1225px
>>
File: no homo.png (35KB, 1078x423px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.png
35KB, 1078x423px
>>
File: think.png (199KB, 1032x712px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
199KB, 1032x712px
>>
>>29392593
is anon fully a pet now?
>>
>>29391449
any writefag willing to do this one?
>>
>>29394555
He has been for a while.
>>
>>29394576
I am highly considering it, give me 'til Saturday to cook at least the start of it up, if anyone else wants a go though I'm fine with that since this would only be my third green
>>
>>29394747
Do it, Anon.
>>
File: 1484707107671.jpg (243KB, 1280x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1484707107671.jpg
243KB, 1280x2560px
>>29394747
>>
File: Littlepip7.png (123KB, 985x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip7.png
123KB, 985x1024px
>>29394747
I want to be a pretty toaster repair pony
>>
>>29394835
This is probably an ideal horse to become.
>>
Does anyone have that gif of that office worker guy who gets turned into the pone over the course of the day but gets fired at the end? I need it for reasons.
>>
Dredged through fimfiction for good pony tf and ended up reading most of the ponies after people fics. They seem okay, but of the stories about humans becoming changelings, all I found were weird Mary Sue fics.
>>
File: fired.gif (803KB, 774x464px) Image search: [Google]
fired.gif
803KB, 774x464px
>>29395192
This one? What are your reasons?
>>
File: 1486078691380.png (497KB, 2485x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1486078691380.png
497KB, 2485x1804px
>>29394555
Is anon filly a pet now?
Someone seems to think so, but she seems none too happy with the idea.
>>
>>29395254

Nothing important, just wanted to share it with some anons on a discord.
Thanks for that.
>>
>>29395214
Any particular stories in that universe you'd recommend? I worry that like the five score universe most of the side stories would end up being complete shit.
>>
>>29394838
Start by repairing a toaster. Electrocute yourself. Die and wake up as the post apocalyptic mare.
>>
File: 1480370590776.png (123KB, 492x699px) Image search: [Google]
1480370590776.png
123KB, 492x699px
When I am the little pony, then this thread has my permission to die
>>
>>29395468 #
The ones by starscribe and the one by another author called safe landings are good, and actually complete for the most part. Was reading metamorphosis but it is incomplete, luckily not on a cliffhanger, but that one is depressing as hell and left me sobbing after the bit where the protagonist finds a starving baby-turned-foal who dies in her grasp. Haven't read any others
>>
>>29396942
I'm having trouble finding it, could you post a link?
>>
>>29396671
>An innovative attempt at becoming the little pony but not a convincing one.
>>
Had a little bit of a car crash today, just a little shaken and tired. Delivery was scheduled for today; though I won't be able to make that for the reason everyone saw above.
¨
Have fun, and be the pone.
>>
>>29397633
You shouldn't have been driving with hooves.
>>
File: IMG_20170203_074016.jpg (613KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170203_074016.jpg
613KB, 2560x1920px
>>29397663
kek

The front bumper just fell off, nothing serious, and the rest of my family is fine as well.
Thank fuck the Zafira is a fucking tank.
>>
>>29397420
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/265629/the-last-pony-on-earth
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/277114/founders-of-alexandria
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/313972/safe-landings
Is what I've read so far
The super depressing changeling one that abruptly ends but not cliffhangered is https://www.fimfiction.net/story/276909/metamorphosis
>>
>>29397691
Cool. I'll have to check it out, I've been meaning to for a while now.
>>
>>29388276

>It's the next day
>And you're bored as hell
>Steph's away to work, leaving you home alone
>You've spent the day looking for ways to leave some sort of message
>It hasnt gone well
>You don't know the password to her laptop, so that's a no go for now
>You did manage to find a pen and some paper
>But writing with your mouth is proving difficult
>You wanted to write "Hello Stephanie, my name is..."
>...uh...what was your name again?
>Ok, you'll cross that bridge when you get to it
>The big problem right now was that you suck at writing with your mouth
>You try four or five different times, all of which were completely ineligible
>You break about 3 pencils by pushing too hard into the paper before you give up
>Man, there wasn't even anything to do in this house
>You wander into the living room
>Hey, guess you could watch TV
>You jump onto the sofa and try to work the remote
>You feel very clumsy using your little hooves to press buttons, but you succeed in switching it on
>You're even able to flip channels
>PZZT
>"-Just think that we, as a nation, are in serious danger of forgetting what-"
>PZZT
>"-this family, you don't care about anyone other than yourself, you-"
>PZZT
>"-missing for weeks, but his family are not giving up the search-"
>PZZT
>"-must be the favourites, they've got pace, power, great togetherness-"
>Wait, what was that last story?
>You try to flick back, but you accidentally hit the off button
>Fucking hooves
>It was probably nothing
>You don't feel like watching TV anymore, anyway. Maybe you could go find a book to read or something
>>
>>29389230
Please tell me there's a story with a scenario like this.

I want to see Anon become a plump milf pone who has loving sex with Mr. Cake.
>>
>>29398009
Tricky situation anon's in. Hopefully he can solve it before he goes full pony.
>>
>>29398009
I'm just hoping his family gets closure they deserve, and maybe shared ownership of a cute pet pone
>>
>>29398104
God, I wish there were.
>>
File: 1475796266007.jpg (48KB, 529x582px) Image search: [Google]
1475796266007.jpg
48KB, 529x582px
>>29398244
That's gay, you disgusting fuck
>>
File: 1368644825557.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1368644825557.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>29398254
>totally hetero sex, preferably in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

sounds like the only gay here is you, friendo
>>
>>29398254
It's a mare and a stallion. Nothing could be less gay.
>>
>>29398104
there are a few mrs cake tfs, search the main doc in the op
>>
>>29398451
Any of them involve having smexy times w. Mr. Cake after the tf?
>>
File: Littlepip10.png (271KB, 1467x1511px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip10.png
271KB, 1467x1511px
>>29398254
How about being a pretty lesbian horse?
>>
>>29398672
Are you offering? I'm up for it.
>>
>>29398104
>>29398244
>Mr Cake
shit tier pham
>>
>>29398973
What husbando is so sexy you'd let yourself be turned into their wife?
>>
File: Shining_Armor2.png (282KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Armor2.png
282KB, 1280x1600px
>>29399036
Shiny
>>
>>29399075
I too agree with this
>>
>>29399036
Discord
>>
File: NeedRope.jpg (77KB, 476x768px) Image search: [Google]
NeedRope.jpg
77KB, 476x768px
>>29399242
y tho
>>
File: james and the giant rustle.gif (448KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
james and the giant rustle.gif
448KB, 300x169px
>>29399321
>ending up as Eris, or, alternatively, banana hush
honestly, not as bad as you're making it out to be. Also, shit would probably never get boring with discostick around
>>
In an instant, every human in the planet turns into a pone. What happens?
>>
>>29399499
things get cuddly
>>
File: Butterscotch3.png (583KB, 2000x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Butterscotch3.png
583KB, 2000x1595px
>>29399463
>not wanting to be Butterscotch
what are you gay
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (255KB, 1788x857px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
255KB, 1788x857px
>>29399499
Everyone rapidly adapts and things go back to normal.
>>
>>29399321
You're going to experience things no other mortal has. It's guaranteed to be one hell of a ride.
>>
transformation into cum after getting cock vored
>>
File: Anonfilly36.png (536KB, 1040x2984px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly36.png
536KB, 1040x2984px
>>29399745
then be ejaculated into a mare, forming an anonfilly
>>
>>29399745
>>29399756
That's taking age regression a bit too far.
>>
>>29399756
I want to feed anonfilly treats while I rub her belly
>>
>>29399793
I want to damage her anus so she has to use diapers for the rest of her life
>>
>>29399756
I want Luna to be my mom
>>
>>29399793
I want to feed Anon treats which turn him into a filly without his realising until I start rubbing his new pony ears.
>>
>>29399811
Why? She doesn't exactly seem like the motherly type.
>>
>>29399931
>wet-nurses
>>
>>29399811
I want Luna to spank me
>>
>>29400013
Wet nurse transformation.
>>
>>29400013
>>29400196
>Luna makes a bunch of autist into wetmares for her foal
>It first words are "I want to be the pretty mare"
>>
>>29400317
>Her foal is a colt
>>
>>29400317
It would make more sense if it was Cadence doing it for Flurry Heart. The filly, being the overpowered alicorn that she is and having learned from Anon's influence, then has the power to enact pretty mare transformation on a whim.
>>
>>29388533
>Moonglow is standing next to me, apparently he also wanted to see straightedge get her ass kicked
>Pearl and Hazel both seem rather reserved to their own company
>The kept close to each other, often nuzzling or grooming the other
>Based on the scars Hazel had been in the lab the longest, Pearl had scant few scars I would say she was there no more than a month or two
>Suddenly Moonglow climbs across my shoulders
>My knees are unable to support the two of us and I drop face forward
>With my hindquarters now high in the air Moonglow crawls half way across my back
>He comes to a rest with his body perpendicular to mine and gently prods my rump with his nose
>I lower it and role onto my side, facing back towards Moonglow
>He gives my ear a playful nip and then nuzzles my cheek
>I lick his nose and smile
>It was only yesterday that we were starving to death inside a dark metal kennel
>Now we’re out here, on the warm grass basking in the sun
>>
>>29400472
>I run my nose along his side
>He’s coat is rough and worn from the months of incessantly rubbing against the cage
>Scars from the cattle pod pepper his hide, catalog Nicks abuse
>My nose passes over the straight clinical scar from his surgery, beneath the skin I feel the smooth hard implant they left in him
>I shudder at the memory of my own operation, and what they took from me
>Moonglow senses my dismay and places his snout to the back of my head
>He calmly blows into my mane, and I take some solace that he was spared that detail of his operation
>I swing my head back around to meet him face to face
>The hill that we’re sitting on overlooks the vast openness of the field below
>It’s just like one of our dreams, but it’s real
>Moonglow nickers softly
>I realize tears are seeping down my face
>He gives me a warm, understanding smile
>It just like the first time we met
>He knows exactly how I feel
>I bury my face in the side of his neck and cry into it
>He gently nuzzles me, rubbing his nose against the side of my neck
>I never thought this day would come
>No more cages and cattle prods
>No more needles or surgery
>No more wires keeping us apart
>It’s finally over
>Moonglow won’t ever be taken away again
>>
>>29400483
what did they take out during the surgery?
>>
>>29400483
and then all of the shit proceeds to hit the fan
>>
>>29400513
and then they get pretty dresses
>>
>>29400511
Lighting got gelded, I think it's alluding to that.
>>
>>29400558
wait his whole genitals or just the balls?
>>
>>29400483
Those poor ponies. Will we ever learn why this was done to them?
>>
>>29400860
when they get pretty dresses
>>
>>29400860
I'm thinking that I'm going to explain it as part of my second idea from >>29383697

Also I will start the idea two when I finish this story and idea one will start when I finish Leroy's story.

IDK about idea three

>>29400612
just the testes
>>
>>29400924
when will moonlight fuck him
>>
File: dresss.png (32KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
dresss.png
32KB, 500x750px
>>29400883
Dresses are a good way of compensating the unwilling victims of pony tf. The new little mares soon love the way they look in them.
>>
>>29401149
>pone tf is becoming slave / humiliation general 2.0
Please stop.
>>
File: Coffee_Cream16.png (717KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_Cream16.png
717KB, 1280x1440px
>>29401263
ponies are meant to be girly pets
>>
>>29400924
Might see about the government employees administering hormone therapy through testosterone shots/patches to the gelded males as this would be a way to reduce the effects of such procedures, seeing as their goal is to rehabilitate and provide a sense of normal. They should probably have some veterinary surgeons on staff and see about removing some of the invasive implants from those who have them. Undoing the damage, if they have an end goal of restoring humanity or at least linguistic brain function, would dictate that they should remove any foreign bodies before trying to turn the lab subjects back, lest a transformation into human end with massive internal damage.
>>
>>29401263
Agreed. Pone Yes. Pet No.
>>
>>29400924
what is the implant supposed to be
>>
>>29401263
What did that have to do with slavery?
If my ideas bother you please share some that you're into.
>>
File: Mary is a Mare.png (694KB, 855x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Mary is a Mare.png
694KB, 855x1062px
>>29401311
Pone always. Pet only rarely.
>>
File: 1482020442536.png (1MB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1482020442536.png
1MB, 1280x1680px
>>
>>29402410
I'd be okay with this.
>>
File: f.png (250KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
250KB, 980x720px
>>
File: pyi.jpg (244KB, 1137x702px) Image search: [Google]
pyi.jpg
244KB, 1137x702px
>>
File: image.png (256KB, 3573x1861px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
256KB, 3573x1861px
>>29402947
L-lewd!
>>
>>29400483
>We lay there for several moments
>I want this to last forever
>Moonglow’s warm body on top of me
>The rhythmic beating of his pulse
>He’s slow, calm breathing
>The steady expansion and contraction of his chest
>Even the weight of his body on my shoulders was comforting
>This is all I had wanted for the past six months
>Just Moonglow and I laying on the grass, not a cage insight
>Approaching foot falls draw us back to reality
>We see a human coming straight at us
>Moonglow quickly stands and lets out a warning neigh
>He helps me up and we join Pearl and Hazel behind Sunrise
>We huddle together and wait for Sunrise to give us directions
>The person draws closer, they’re a young woman dressed in a T-shirt and blue jeans
>Sunrise stamps a hoof and neighs at them
>She stops and holds out her hand
“It’s ok, I’m not going to hurt you”
>Sunrise snorts suspiciously at her
>The woman moves forward slowly, arm still out stretched toward Sunrise
“I’m here for Moonglow and Lightning. It time for them to get checked in”
>Checked in
>No
>Not again
>Sunrise lets out an angry and defiant neigh
>She won’t let them hurt us
>Morning Glory intervenes
>He nickers quietly to he, reminds her why we’re here
>After a few moments she calms down enough for the woman to approach
>She puts a hand on Sunrise’s muzzle
“We are going to help you, please just trust me”
>Sunrise stares at her for a moment
>She turns back to us
>The orange mare hesitantly draws her head back forward
>Reluctantly, Moonglow and I follow the young woman off in the direction of the office building
>>
>>29403540
Damn her for disrupting a pony's cuddle time.
>>
File: pinkielewd.png (763KB, 901x1337px) Image search: [Google]
pinkielewd.png
763KB, 901x1337px
>>29403375
Lewdness is imperative when turned into a pony.
>>
File: C3tePZnW8AAoCCw.jpg (34KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
C3tePZnW8AAoCCw.jpg
34KB, 720x640px
Saturday delivery?

Doesn't sound as well as the sunday one, oh well.
>>
>>29404187
The car ride to the Russian’s residence is silent.
Despite being a ten minutes worth of driving away, it feels like centuries.
Just like before the heist, though, this time it feels different.
The thrill is welcome, oddly enough.
You feel your heartbeat; you hear it in your ears.
Your thoughts race on, the entire world melding into this weird mix of important details and big glaring things and thoughts, it’s odd.
The adrenaline pushes you onward; the thrill feels sweet and addicting.
It’s time to rock.
The car pulls over a ten minutes worth of walking away from your destination.

To say the place was a house would be an insult to the building.
It’s giant, luxurious and modern.
You ring the bell, and are greeted by the man himself, Juri Gargarine.
No security…
He’s wearing casual clothes.
Nothing you expected.
“Please, do come in, Comrade.”
You carefully come in. You smell a fish somewhere, and you bet your finger that it’s the host.
“I believe we took off on the wrong foot.” He offers you his hand.
You firmly, though hesitantly shake it.
You enter the inside of the house.
The modern and luxurious theme of the outside prevails inside as well.
You’re confused. This is the same man who kicked your door in, and mercilessly ordered his gorillas to break your arm?
He certainly doesn’t seem like it.
“I am quite happy you came so soon. This business agreement will benefit the both of us.
You didn’t even get to the couch, and he’s already spewing business. This has to be important, then.
>>
>>29404190
“I have contacts within Mother Russia. Intelligence is interested in the product. Italians keep calling me if I know more, and Americans want to get their grease covered fingers on it since day one. We split the profits fifty fifty.”
“Sixty forty. You already sit on some wealth. I need to pay off my student loan.”
Juri chuckles, “You don’t get me. We aren’t talking a couple thousand dollars. Nor a few hundred, heck not even a couple million. We are talking a few hundred six digit sums a month. Hard, solid, untraceable cash. Even that could be too little.”
You sit down, and lean back. “Sweet mother of fuck, that much?”
“Exactly. The entire world’s black markets are jumping around the room like a hyperactive child on caffeine. Comrade, this is the biggest invention since LSD, Dah?”
You nod.
“And I can fund your exploits in creating said compound. Manpower, chemicals, equipment, housing, everything you name can be done.”
You’re about to reply to your host, but your phone begins ringing.
It’s Am.
“Sorry, this is very important, give me two minutes; I’ll be back with you.”
You walk next room and pick up the phone.
“Am? What is-“
“Doe, shit’s fucked up.” Am, profane? Damn, something must be going down the drain.
“Calm down, what’s going on?”
“It’s Wuzi. I told him, but he, I mean she didn’t listen! He just just, did it!” Am sounds like he stabbed someone.
“Calm down. What happened? Is Wuzi okay?”
“It’s about him. He chewed down on five pills and a bottle of Vodka.”
“The fuck?”
“Apparently for the hell of it, or some shit.”
“Keep calm, I’ll be there soon.”
“No, you wrap up with the commie, and then come. I have him under control.” Before Am hangs up, you hear him shout at something on his end.
Oh well.
You take yourself back to your seat.
“I did not know you knew the Japanese mafia, sir John Doe.”
Fuck.
This is going to get interesting really fast.
>>
>>29404193
“Please sit.” He says calmly.
The atmosphere has shifted dramatically.
It’s like he’s a shark.
Mighty and somewhat even friendly looking.
Until it snares its teeth.
And now, you see thee teeth…
Juri pulls his hand under his jacket.
What he pulls out seems to be a revolver. Just the front seems a bit stubby and short.¨
“This is the OTs 38, Stechkin. Completely silent.”
“Interesting weapon. I presume you will shoot me if I don’t satisfy your question.”
“Dah, you kapitalist are not as stupid as you seem to be.”
“What is the question, then?”
“How do you know of the Japs?”
You grit your teeth.
Let’s consider your options.
He’s having you at gunpoint. He would hit you for sure, and you’re sure he would not hesitate shooting you.
Although, you have one thing to use against him.
>>
>>29404196
The PonE. He would not so mercifully invite you into his den, if he had no idea how to prepare the compound.
You internally grin.
“I’m afraid I cannot tell you so because of our agreement.”
You see him frown, and pull the lever of the revolver.
He’s one press of the trigger away from splattering your brain on the wall behind you.
“Since you have invited me in here, I presume you have no clue onto how to make the compound. Otherwise, my brain would be decorating your front garden already. So if you shot, you would be removing your only access to the six digit sums, as the Japs have my associate, who knows the secrets to preparing the compound. So if you shot, you would not have a manufacturer.”
The Russian grins and claps.
“Bravo, Dah, you are much more than I assumed. So what do you want?”
“I want you to take me to the Japs, and we can talk business with them both.”
The Russian hesitates.
Time to drive the point in.
“Not only would you profit from the drug itself, but from the Jap’s distribution network too.”
Juri sighs, and shakes your hand.
“You’re one persuasive man, you know that? Too bad you were not born in Russia, you could’ve been a great KGB officer.”
“Let’s go make business, then.”
The two of you get up, and to Juri’s car.
Time to roll.
>>
>>29404200
And that is it.
More on sunday maybe?
>>
>>29404203
Nice one.
>>
>>29404203
Perhaps, tovarich, perhaps
Keep up the good work
>>
File: 1482023301953.png (971KB, 1065x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482023301953.png
971KB, 1065x1920px
>>29402410
>>
>>29405007
Gotta take advantage of this situation.
>>
Can anyone recommend some good fimfiction- or just prose- tf erotica that doesn't involve petplay/humiliation/slave? Rape is fine.
>>
>>29405353
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/221009/court-martialled
>>
>>29405398
Thanks man, that was pretty good
>>
>>29405353
Have a few random picks from the google document,
http://pastebin.com/hnQMXzq2
http://pastebin.com/bMvGYweK
http://pastebin.com/M4jLTzJk
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/179565/liarah-the-bodystealer
>>
File: not_ebin.jpg (20KB, 564x419px) Image search: [Google]
not_ebin.jpg
20KB, 564x419px
Amd writfug, writ grentaxt, enjoy

>you anob
>sudden you of pon
>yes
>twot apper in protal
>"you to Eggsdeea in portell"
>yes
>no
>ywn joj in s4s as poene
"no"
>y liev
>pictrue relatign
>of kill

Pls tell if lek, writ more y/n?
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 110x102px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 110x102px
>>29405946
Intel writfag was better.
>>
File: Scratch.png (343KB, 829x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Scratch.png
343KB, 829x1283px
>>29405982
There's a pony inside us all.
>>
>>29389695
anyone wanna try this one? never seen one of him
>>
File: twi.png (808KB, 1340x984px) Image search: [Google]
twi.png
808KB, 1340x984px
>>
>>29406539
What's so great about some guy's OC? What makes him a good candidate for transformation into?
>>
>>29403540
>As we walk she attempts to make small talk with us
“So how do you like it here?”
>I give a quiet nicker
>I like this place, but I don’t trust them
“Is that a yes?”
>I snort and nod
“That’s good, do you like your new friends?”
>Is she talking about them or my herd?
“I noticed that there’s three lovely ladies, any chance of romance?”
>Moonglow and I remain quiet, it’s none of her business
>She continues to ask questions of similar caliber until we make it to the office building
>She pushes the door open and holds it for us
>We are rather apprehensive about going in
“Come on, it’s ok. We’re not going to hurt you
>After a tense moment Moonglow warily steps inside
>I follow close behind him
>The door swings shut behind us
>It gives a click disturbingly similar to the door in the kennel
>Moonglow and I press against each other, our breathing has become uneasy
>The woman turns and kneels down
“Don’t be afraid, it’s just an interview and a little checkup, we need to know all we can so that we can help you”
>She reaches out with both hands and tries to touch our muzzles
>We back away, pressing ourselves against the door
>She quickly withdraws her advance
“I get it, no touching. But please come with me, we need to find out who you are”
>After a little more coaxing we followed her down the hall, deeply regretting our decision to come here
>We are led to a brightly painted room
“You wait here, I’ll let them know that you’re ready. Make yourself comfortable”
>At the center of the room was a wooden coffee table, on one side sat an orange sofa, opposite that was an orange chair
>Moonglow and I sat together on the couch and waited nervously for whoever was coming
>I began to groom his mane as we waited, the activity proved surprisingly cathartic for both of us
>After several minutes a man in a lab coat steps in
>>
>>29406632
>We immediately tense back up and press ourselves against the back of the couch
“Hey it’s ok, I just want to talk”
>He reaches into his pocket and pulls something out
“I got you this, I hope you like chocolate”
>He slowly steps forward holding out a pair of small candy bars
>Moonglow gives an uneasy sniff and ponders the gesture
>After a moment he takes one of the candy bars and begins to chew slowly
>I follow suit, taking my time to savor the little morsel
>Kyle had brought us candy, but never chocolate
>Something about it showing up on the blood tests
>I swirled the sweet, creamy confection around as it melted in my mouth
>In a moment the chocolate was gone and I became aware of the hand on the side of my head
“See, I’m not going to hurt you”
>He smiled as he rubbed the sides of our heads
>I leaned into his hand, being pet felt good, comforting
>Not as nice as cuddling with Moonglow, but still a pleasant sensation
>He toys with our ears for a moment before stepping back
“This is just going to be an interview, nothing more”
>He takes out two small laptops and sets them up on the table in front of us
>Leaving two pencils on the keyboard, he pulls the table towards us
>He sits across from us and takes out his own laptop
“Try to use the pencil to type, can you do that?”
>>
>>29406642
>I hold the pencil in my mouth and peck out a message
I T H I N K S O
>Moonglow also types something
>”yes” appears on my screen below my message
“Very good, How about your names. Can you tell me your names?”
L I G H T N I N G
>”moonglow”
>The man frowns slightly
“Can you tell me your real names? The ones you went by before you became ponies?”
>I give Moonglow an uncertain look
>Everything before the lab is a jumbled mess
>My old name is somewhere in there, but it’s mixed in with all the other names
>”i cant remember”
S O R R Y
“It’s fine, you’ve been through a lot. It will come to you in time”
>The last bit sounded more like a wish than a statement
>He continued to inquire about our lives prior to the lab
>The faces and places all blind together, I can only match names to a few of them
>All of my memories seem so alien to me, I hadn’t given them much thought before now
>It’s like I’m watching someone else’s life
>Disappointed, he redirects his line of question to our life in the lab
>We remember our time there clearly
>Too clearly
>We don’t want to talk about it
“I understand that these memories are painful, but if we’re going to help you we need to know what was done”
>”im not ready to talk about it”
N I T H E R A M I
>He gives us a sympathetic nod
“That’s fine, let’s just give it time”
>The types something into his computer, the closes it and sets it on the table
“If you’ll follow me, we want to give you a proper physical exam before turning you lose again”
>He leads us down the hall to another door
>Even with the door closed the scent of antiseptic is enough to make my stomach churn
>Panic rips through my body as the door swings open
>>
>>29406652
Is it time for Lightning's prostate exam?
>>
More PrismAnon when?
>>
>>29406652
It must be nice to communicate in words again.
>>
>>29406652
Uh oh what now ;_;
>>
>>29406652
Silly Lightning, that's not how you spell "neither"
>>
>>29406652
are they going to get potatoes
>>
>>29406854
I hope it'll be soon.
>>
>>29407172
You gotta forgive the typo, it's not exactly easy for him to use a keyboard.
>>
>>29406847
no, it's time for pretty dresses
>>
>>29408151
Transformation into a pony but you can only wear plain dresses, not pretty ones.
>>
File: Bill_Clinton_WAKE_ME_UP_INSIDE.jpg (11KB, 106x117px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Clinton_WAKE_ME_UP_INSIDE.jpg
11KB, 106x117px
>>29408421
what kind of cruel hell is that
>>
>>29408432
Transformation into a pretty dress and you get worn often by the little mare
>>
>>29406652
>Suddenly I find myself back in the lab
>The harsh florescent lights and nauseating clinical smell are overwhelming
>Inside the room sits a large metal operating table, and cabinets stocked with medical equipment
>I can feel the scalpels and needles
>My veins burn from the unknown drugs
>It all comes back to me
>Every injection
>Every incision
>Above all the image of the green mare, drowning in her own blood
>They can’t do that to Moonglow
>The Lab tech has his back to us
>I shoot Moonglow a panicked look
>His face shows that my message was unnecessary
>We make a mad dash down the hall back to the door
“Wait! Come back!”
>Almost there, a few more feet and we’re free
>With a lowed thud we slam into the unrelenting door
>Moonglow tries to turn the handle, but the door appears to be locked
>I turn back and see the tech coming down the hall at us
>Several other humans are coming out into the hall
>On sits at a desk and is franticly making calls
>They begin to converge on us
>With nowhere to run we quickly climb under a coffee table and hide
>The humans quickly surround us
>I press my head into Moonglow and begin to cry
>They are going to get Nick, and he’s going to drag us off
>What will they do to me?
>What will they do to Moonglow?
>Suddenly a two pairs of hands grab hold of my legs and drag me out
>Drag me and Moonglow apart
>No
Neigh!
>No, let him go
Neigh! Neigh!
>I struggle as hard as I can against the hands griping my legs
>Suddenly a third set of hands forces my head to the floor
>>
>>29408902
Jesus just leave the poor horses alone you dumbies
>>
>>29408902
Are they getting checked for prostate cancer
>>
File: Bleach.png (120KB, 963x1873px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach.png
120KB, 963x1873px
>>
File: 5a4.png (278KB, 1098x888px) Image search: [Google]
5a4.png
278KB, 1098x888px
>>29406847
For Science
>>
>>29410209
Twilight's request to bend over makes sense. She doesn't want to the person she's speaking to to fall and get hurt if she turns them into a quadruped while they're standing up straight.
>>
File: Mary.jpg (479KB, 1600x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Mary.jpg
479KB, 1600x1575px
>>
File: cheeks.png (393KB, 1035x1187px) Image search: [Google]
cheeks.png
393KB, 1035x1187px
Random writefag here. Not doing much and willing to write cute horse adventures to drive away the crippling depression.

Any stories/prompts that you anons would like to see?
>>
File: LeHappyMerchantPonified2.png (1MB, 1279x3177px) Image search: [Google]
LeHappyMerchantPonified2.png
1MB, 1279x3177px
>>29367011
>>
>>29410637
Wereponies
>>
File: wasm.png (616KB, 1192x953px) Image search: [Google]
wasm.png
616KB, 1192x953px
>>29410645
>>
>>29410637
Transformation into Queen Umbra.
>>
>>29410637
Write a story about a man transforming into a pony mare.
>>
>>29410637
Disabled person becoming a small pone to truly experience freedom and happiness for the first time
>>
File: Scootaloo.png (322KB, 1060x992px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo.png
322KB, 1060x992px
>>29410985
This doesn't always work.
>>
Any good inanimate transformation stories?
>>
>>29411147
Nah man, I mean the opposite of your pic
>>
>>29411157
http://pastebin.com/nJGumDh4
>>
>>29408902
“Shh, Shh. It’s ok, we’re not going to hurt you”
>My body locks up
>Just stay still
>Stay still and they won’t hurt us
>My body is trembling, but my muscles no longer obey my command
>All I can do is stare at the tech holding my head down
“There we go, nice and easy”
>He starts to run his hand down my mane
>Is this a trick?
>Are they really going to just forgive an escape attempt?
>Maybe this is one of their experiments
“Let’s put these two somewhere they can calm down, will try again when they’re ready”
>He lifts me up over his shoulder, and supports my weight with is arm
>I can see a woman doing the same to Moonglow
>They start to carry us back down the hall
>”Don’t you think they would be better off outside?”
“They would probably calm down faster, but I don’t want them going off and hurting themselves”
>Just hold still and they won’t hurt us
>He gives my mane a stroke
“It’s ok little guy, I should have known better. You don’t have to go into the exam room”
>They take us into a room
>The walls are painted bright purple and the floor is covered in a thick carpet
>It’s furnished with a chaise and an arm chair
>A large window gives a clear view of the outside, a large field
>In the field I could almost swear I saw ponies milling about
>Another trick?
>They lay Moonglow and I down on the Chaise
“Here, this will help with the shock”
>He pulls a blanket over us, and then extends his hands down to our heads
>I Instinctively flinch
“You’re going to be ok, You’re safe here”
>He caresses the back of my head
“I’ll be right back, just wait here. Call if you need anything”
>With that he turns and steps out of the room, the rest follow after him
>A moment later I hear movement behind a mirror built into the wall
>Unnerved, I press my muzzle up against Moonglow’s
>He’s just as disturbed as I, and we quickly begin to blow on each other
>I hope they don’t take him away
>>
>>29411373
Awww this is so sad
>>
File: Ancap_fa47a0_5997376.jpg (98KB, 571x610px) Image search: [Google]
Ancap_fa47a0_5997376.jpg
98KB, 571x610px
>when someone tries to turn you into a pony so they can rape you, but they entered your private property so you kill them with an anti-tank mortar but shrapnel flew into your neighbor's yard so you have to bomb him as well before he attacks you for violating the NAP but before your McDrone drops the recreational nuke, the nanomachines enter your bloodstream and morph you into a pony so you just barely manage to press the drop bomb button on the smartphone you own a monopoly on but by the time you drop the bombs, it lands on a local Burger King compound instead and as you can hear the genetically modified Burger King™ Burger Battlers™ close in on your home, your neighbor breaks in and rapes you
>>
File: Anonfilly39.png (325KB, 995x739px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly39.png
325KB, 995x739px
>>29411452
Would kidnapping people and turning them into pretty fillies then selling them as pets violate the NAP?
>>
File: 157009.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
157009.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>29411759
Transformation into a pony can be very tiring. You should let new ponies sleep.
>>
File: Anonfilly28.png (584KB, 2580x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly28.png
584KB, 2580x1587px
>>29411826
in pretty pink dog beds
>>
>>29411830
If I acquired a filly via transformation I'd get her a better colour co-ordinated bed. Or she could sleep in mine.
>>
>>29411759
Yes but the NAP is insufficient law
What you need is something in the top-right to make nanomachines illegal
>>
>>29411940
You need to get pretty pink items for the new fillies, so they can quickly get adjusted to their new bodies before they're sold
>>
File: Fancy.jpg (334KB, 804x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fancy.jpg
334KB, 804x900px
>>29411956
Depending on their coat, other colours might suit them better. This needs to be taken into account.
>>
File: 1486039217051.png (112KB, 317x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486039217051.png
112KB, 317x513px
>>29412060
>>
File: 1486210426998.jpg (94KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1486210426998.jpg
94KB, 640x656px
>Your arm goes numb
>Dr. Pastulio grins menacingly as the injection takes hold of yourbbody
>No, not like this
>He hit you with Pon-E
>A liquid dosage enough for a room of people
>The change is taking place rapidly, permanently
>You pull a small pill from under your tongue
>Something you'd only use in case of emergencies
>You bit it
>The small packet of liquid burst onto your tongue
>You fall to the cold tile ground as the changes take you
>Into darkness
>>
>>29412605
>>A liquid dosage enough for a room of people
He's gonna be the poniest pony ever.
>>
>>29412618

He's going beyond become the pony

He will become five ponies, each one more adorable than the last
>>
>>29412605
Authoritarian right saves mankind.
>implying

Cyanide pill hidden in tooth?
>>
>>29411759
>ywn be turned into a pretty filly and auctioned off to your new Master
>>
File: 1482257101900.png (554KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482257101900.png
554KB, 1000x1000px
>>29406854
Also is RichAnon coming back, or is he the little ponpon now?
>>
File: gaze.png (397KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
gaze.png
397KB, 1280x960px
>>29410637
>>29410699

>”Imagine you woke up one day with some immense power… what would you do with it?”
>You wonder what the hell is wrong with this guy
>You were just trying to get a quick coffee before heading to your next class
>And out of nowhere, this guy just sat at your table and started talking
>I mean, that’s fine and all, you like the conversation, even though you’ve never seen him before
>At first he seemed pretty normal, up until the point where he started asking you complete nonsense questions
>Just like that one
>You don’t really mind though
>This day has been boring as all fuck, and at this point rambling about nothing with this random person sounds like a fun distraction
>”So?”
>You stare at him as you think about your answer
>Something seems off with his eyes, making you feel a bit uneasy
>It’s probably just the lack of rest though
“Anything?”
>You chuckle
“Something over the top, and really egocentric. Build my own kingdom, or something like that.”
>He nods his head slowly, scratching his chin
>”Ah, the classics. Dreams of power and grandeur… wherever I go, I always find those. Fascinating.”
>Again, what’s with the cryptic sentences?
>He’s weird on so many levels, but you’re past the point of caring right now.
“And you? What would you do with those ‘immense powers!’ ?”
>You make a mock gesture of magic with your hands, but stop as you notice his gaze
>He gives you a wicked smile before standing up from the table
>”I ask myself that question every morning. And I always find a new answer.”
>It only takes him a few moments to leave the cafe.
>What a weirdo
>Too bad he left though, you were starting to like this nonsense
>You begin to gather your thing to leave, but take another look at the table and groan
>Fucker didn’t even pay for his drink!
>>
File: wake.png (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wake.png
151KB, 600x600px
>>29413122

>6:00am
>The alarm’s buzz tears through your still dreaming mind
>You trash around wildly in your bed, and somehow manage to slap the alarm clock into submission
>You leave your eyes closed, enjoying your five minutes of respite before the damn thing nags you again
>You think about the day ahead…
>...the hour-long train trip to the campus...
>...the various classes and assignments you forgot to finish...
>...the mountain of dirty clothes in the corner of your small flat...
>Wow, you’re literally bored in advance
>You search your mind for some thought to motivate yourself out of bed
>What was the things the guy had said the other day?
>”What if you woke up one day with some immense power?”
>You laugh to yourself, eyes still closed
>Yeah, sure. You’re the embodiment of power right now
>King Anonymous, Overlord of the city block...
>Great master of the laundromat...
>Holy spirit of procrastination...
>...Keeper of the lost pairs of socks?
>You run out of titles to give yourself as the alarm comes to life again
>Your eyes jolt open as you roll onto your side
>Your fumble for the ‘off’ switch, taking unusually long to find it
>Wow, what’s up with your arm today?
>...with your arm…?
>Your whole body freezes, eyes locked onto your limb
>Now, your vision is always a bit fuzzy in the morning
>But this time it’s definitely not your eyes that are fuzzy
>Your freaking arm is
>Slowly, you roll it from side to side
>Thick, grey fur covers all its length
>You give a tentative tap onto the clock, and you almost choke as you feel its plastic glide against the fur’s long strands
>That.. thing… is definitely yours
>>
>>29413134

>Your breathing becomes heavier, uneven, as you try to bring your hand to your face
>At the tip, you only find a solid hoof, its black keratin hard as nails
>Your head swings to the other side
>Your other arm is just like this one
>Terror suddenly sweeps your mind as you try to get up, but you only manage to trip and almost fall out of the bed, with your back sliding against the hard floor, but your legs still caught amidst the covers
>Your mind is still screaming at you to wake up, but the way your lungs are burning tells you that this isn’t a dream
>You turn your head, frantically trying to see what has happened to the rest of your body
>All of it is covered in that sea of grey hair
>Your legs, half-hidden under the covers, are bent in an odd shape, but they don’t feel broken
>Just above them, you can see a long, curvy black tail, currently shaking from side to side from your fear
>There’s no way this is happening
>It’s not happening
>It’s not-
>You whimper, then jump at the sound of your own voice… even your voice is wrong!
>Your whole body is rigid, trembling as you finally manage a coherent thought

>You’re a pony

Have a few ideas about where to go with this, but if there's something you'd like to see, go ahead. Won't be writing the next part immediately
>>
>>29413144
Awesome. Your writing's very good. I definitely need to read more of this.
>>
>>29413144
Very nice. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
>>
>>29413144
bean flicking
>>
>>29413144
Hmmmmm maybe meet King Sombra or some shenanigans with new found power(s)?
>>
>>29413144
use dark magic to start harem
>>
More Lucky when?
>>
>>29413669
wondering this too
>>
>>29413122
>immense power
Perfect. Makes a nice change from the stories where the victims are helpless.

>>29413617
Pony meeting their r63 equivalent seems silly to me.
>>
>>29413060
He became the successful CEO.
>>
>>29413060
I unfortunately have yet to be the pretty ponpon, but I will continue writing here soon. My computer died a couple weeks back.
>>
>>29413669
I want Lucky to get a pretty dress
>>
>>29413669
>>29413724
>>29414331

Sorry lads, was working on a story for the Niche Fetish thread. I'll try to update soon
>>
>>29414507
Sweet
>>
Transformation into a pony at the Super Bowl.
>>
>>29406854
Stuck mobilefagging until I get internet sorted. Can't make proper green on phone.
>>
>>29412680
He's gonna hit critical adorableness, causing all onlookers to be stuck gazing at him, dawwwing and trying to fend off heart attacks.
>>
>>29415085
Can't you get phone to make a wifi hotspot to upload green you'd write on pc?
>>
>>29415260
Tower has no antennae, router on another floor. Possible internet solution in the mail atm so I'll have to wait.
>>
File: Coffee_Cream18.png (584KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_Cream18.png
584KB, 1280x1009px
>>29412680
A trap?
>>
>>29412618
I think the replies to this one >>29415392
>>
What if you could turn people into ponies simply by writing their name (and optionally a ponification scenario) in a magic notebook?

No, you can't use it on yourself.
>>
>>29415721
turn people on live tv into pones
>>
>>29415721
>cant use on self
what's the point
>>
>>29415784
just have someone else write your name on it, then become their pretty pet pone
>>
>>29415784
The point is to say something more original than what amounts to 'I want to be the little pony'. Like >>29415742
>>
>>29415721
turn the leaders of small African countries into ponies and see what kind of shit storm they cook up
>>
>>29415721
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese
turn these people into pones
>>
>>29415998
That's original. Someone's going to get a shock next time they visit and find a flourishing new pony society.
>>
>>29416170
>instead of chucking spears at helicopters they can only scrunch their noses angrily as they get pet
>>
>>29416256
>small band of magically inclined unicorns holds off invading army
>>
>>29416256
They'd bite and kick.
>>
File: Anonfilly3.png (331KB, 885x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly3.png
331KB, 885x1058px
>>29416320
I don't think that would work
>>
>>29416256
>instead of spears they fling spells.
>the helicopter pilot suddenly finds himself flying along as a gryphon.
>>
>>29413553
A proper tyrant would have servants to do that for her. >>29413626
>>
File: Twilight TFTGsequenceWIP4SAFE.png (1MB, 5120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight TFTGsequenceWIP4SAFE.png
1MB, 5120x1200px
Really wanted to sketch a much more pleasurable, enjoyable TF this time around. Have a Twi TF/TG, with a lot more happy fun times.
>>
>>29414155
>>29414507
I'm glad to hear these will be continuing
>>
>>29413144
Umbra or Sombra?
>>
>>29413144

>You finally stop freaking out long enough to think
>It’s the guy from the cafe, you’re sure of it
>You knew he seemed shady, but you certainly weren’t expecting anything like this
>Suddenly his remarks about power seem to make a little more sense
>...or even less sense, you’re not sure

>In any case, you have to find him somehow
>He has to still be around
>Because why would he turn you into a pony, then just leave without seeing the results?
>He seemed like the kind of guy to do such a thing for “entertainment”
>You certainly don’t feel entertained right now
>In any case, you can’t leave the house, unless you want to make this into an even bigger mess
>And you’re not sure you can turn the doorknob with your hooves anyway
>After a few moments spent thinking, you decide to call someone
>It’s still risky, but you can’t hope to stay here forever, if only for the fridge running low
>It takes you a little while to get the hang of walking with those legs
>You nearly fall twice during your trip towards the bedside table
>Sure enough, your phone is just where you left it yesterday
>You tap the screen with a hoof, then frown as it stays black
>You try again, a little harder, but still get no response
>Oh yeah, touchscreens don’t work with nails
>Hooves are like nails, right?
>So you need something else to use your phone
>You think about it for a minute, before you move your face closer to it
>This is going to be unpractical
>The tip of your warm muzzle touches the screen, and you you smile as it lights up
>It’s not easy getting through the menus, especially when each of your breaths fogs up the screen
>But with some effort, you eventually reach your contacts
>You hesitate quite a bit before hitting one of the names

>Matt
>You’ve known him for quite some time
>If there’s someone here you think you can trust, it’s probably him
>You tap your hoof nervously as the ringback sounds
>>
>>29417775

>”Hey, Anon?”
>Your ears perk up
>His voice has quite a bit of static in it
>Crap, he’s probably on his way already
>So much for getting help right now
“Oh, uh, hi Matt.”
>You hear a laugh from the other end of the phone
>”Has Anon finally found a hot girlfriend, or has he just lost his phone?”
>Fuck, you forgot about your voice
>You sigh
“Alright, this is a bit hard to explain, but… it’s me. Anon.”
>”If you want to prank call me, you should try harder, mate.”
>You kick a hoof in annoyance
“I’m not joking! Look, I can’t really describe it right now, but something happened yesterday. I can’t leave the house. Do you think you could come over here?”
>He sounds perplexed
>Understandably
>”Hey, are you sick or something?”
“Something like that.”
>”Alright, I still have a few classes to attend this morning, but I can be over here in a few hours. Fine with you?”
“Yeah, that’s good. See you then.”
>”See ya!”

>You can’t really remember his schedule, but if you’re not mistaken, he’ll be busy until midday
>Probably won’t be there until 1pm
>That leaves you with the whole morning in front of you
>You groan, wondering what you can do with that time

>Suddenly, you realise you don’t even know what pony you are
>It’s been ages since you haven’t watched the show, and the vague grey coat doesn’t ring any bells
>You slowly make your way to the bathroom
>It feels weird going around the house being half as tall as you used to be
>Of course, the mirror is too high, too
>Thanks, My ‘Little’ Pony, you grumble to yourself
>You manage to push a chair in front of it with your forehead
>Getting atop it takes a little more effort
>>
File: royal.png (314KB, 1280x1497px) Image search: [Google]
royal.png
314KB, 1280x1497px
>>29417777

>You gasp in surprise
>In the mirror, you can see your face, covered in thick gray fur
>Your ears, thin and perky, are almost hidden in frazzled, black hair, streaming down your neck
>But something else catches your attention immediately
>A sharp, red horn, curves out from your forehead
>And your eyes…
>Red and green, a stream of thin, purple smoke seems to be rising out from them
>You give the mirror a small smile
>The pony in the mirror smiles back, with an air of authority and command that surprises you
>That small chair you’re sitting on almost feels like a throne for an instant
>...King Sombra?
>No, your face was definitely not that of a stallion
>Your thin smile widens into a noble smirk
>So that would make you…

>Queen Umbra

>>29413311
>>29413550
Thanks! Hopefully this'll go somewhere interesting.
>>
>>29417781
Neat. I wonder how Matt will react.
I think it would be interesting to see Anon struggling against the temptations of using dark magic and trying to avoid slipping into evil, while still battling the general confusion at becoming the little mare.
>>
>>29416305
>imblyign
>>
>>29416838
I like a happy pony.
>>
>>29418035
I want to be a happy pony
>>
>>29418339
I want to be happy
>>
>>29417781
Got a pastebin?
>>
>>29418390
I want to be
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1356569
https://derpibooru.org/1356570
>>
>>29418476
I think, therefore I am the little pony
>>
>>29418476
I want
>>
>>29418659
Isn't philosophy great.
>>
File: 1486339257434.png (4MB, 8000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1486339257434.png
4MB, 8000x10000px
>>29416337
That pony wouldn't put up much resistance if you placed her on her back like that.
>>
>>29418476
The very best
>>
>>29419326
Unfortunately there will never be consensus about which pone is best pone so your dreams may go unfulfilled.
>>
>You begin to hallucinate, seeing yourself as the little pony living in Equestria

>But you are still human and on earth, with every thing you do being modified slightly so no one can tell your delusional

Would you want this?
>>
>>29420097
It's going to get awkward when hugging and nuzzling the apparent ponies.
>>
File: Free hugs.png (436KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
Free hugs.png
436KB, 1116x612px
>>
File: Littlepip13.jpg (363KB, 1160x998px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip13.jpg
363KB, 1160x998px
>>29394747
where's my pretty lesbian horse
>>
>>29420162
/r/ing green where an anon who thinks he's a pone keeps trying to cuddle his friend
>>
>>29420511
>>29420162
I thought it would get slightly modified such that it wouldn't get awkward
>>
File: smug.png (94KB, 636x836px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
94KB, 636x836px
>>29417781

>You remember your conversation from the previous day
>So that's what Discord meant, eh?
>Because you're now sure that it was him
>He'd asked you a cryptic question about power
>You said you'd build your own kingdom...
>And he made you a Queen
>Somehow, you aren't completely against this...

>You stop your own thoughts
>What about your friends? Your family?
>You can't just give up your whole life to be a small royal equine, as nice as that sounds
>Even stepping outside the house is out of the question right now
>You can't live like this
>No, you need to find Discord somehow
>You doubt anyone else could do anything about this
>In the meantime, though...
>Your gaze flicks towards your horn
>A faint but persistent feel of power rests at its tip
>...no one said you can't have some fun with this
>>
>>29420670

>You grunt in exasperation, giving the book in front of you a small kick with your hoof
>After an hour of trying to get your magic to work, you're almost ready to give up
>Looks like Discord hasn't been quite honest with the whole "immense power" thing
>You definitely feel some potential in your mind, but it feels like it'll take you some time to even begin controlling it
>You decide to try again, closing your eyes to concentrate
>Visualising the book, going over its every angle with your mind
>A warm sensation slowly makes its way into your horn... just like during your previous attempt
>You open your eyes and focus harder, trying to project your will onto the object in front of you
>Your feel like your glare could start a fire, with the way your eyes are locked in front of you
>A thin red field starts forming around the book's edges, swaying like smoke under the wind... just like last time
>You grit your teeth, feeling so close to your goal
>The book's corner gently comes off the ground, until half of it is neatly floating, the other half still resting on the ground...
>An instant later, the feeling in your horn disappears without warning, making the book fall back down with a poof.
>Just like last time

>Well, at least that's a start...
>You feel yourself yearning for more, though
>Something at the back of your mind isn't quite satisfied yet
>You just know you can do more, so much more...
>Once you manage levitation, who knows what else you could do?
>>
>>29420675

>You sweep those thoughts aside for the moment
>Right now, your hunger is stronger than any desire for magical power
>The morning's events haven't exactly given you enough time to eat anything
>Leaving the book where it is -but not admitting defeat just yet-, you make your way towards the kitchen
>You're getting used to walking with this body quicker than you had expected
>Almost naturally, your every hoofstep is done in a deliberate, majestic motion
>Your head is held high, your eyes sweeping the kitchen in search of a fitting meal
>Man, it's been a while since you went down to the store
>The only things in sight are a box of cereal in a half-open cupboard, and some jam on table
>You ignore the jam- there's no way you can open the damn thing, let alone eat it without making a mess
>The cereal is another problem, though
>Raising your hoof as high as you can, it stays just out of reach of your best attempts at getting it
>You sit down in front of the cupboard with a frown
>The box is almost taunting you, keeping all its crispy, sweet contents away from you
>You decide to teach it a little lesson

>You focus once more, motivation decupled by your frustrated stomach
>The red glow of your magic appears quicker than before, swirling across the side of the box
>After a couple seconds, it slides a couple inches towards the edge of the cupboard
>You bite your lip, every other thought fading from your mind
>Everything is gone from the world, except for you... and the box
>It shifts again, and you do your best to strengthen your immaterial grip around it
>You smile as your tongue sticks out from your mouth, almost dripping in anticipation
>Just a little bit closer, and...
>The field around the box collapses
>Gravity soon reclaims its might as the box topples over, showering your mane with its contents
>You yelp and jump back, shaking your head from side to side
>On the floor, all of the cereal lies scattered across the room
>It is a sight of disappointment
>>
>>29418405
>>29420702
http://pastebin.com/BgF7LQ86

Taking another break. Once again, if there's something you'd like to see, fire away
>>
>>29420702
Is Matt going to be the member of the harem?
>>
>>29420710
>>29420710
>http://pastebin.com/BgF7LQ86
Added to the google doc!
>>
>>29398009

>The rest of the day is just as boring
>All of Steph's books are, to put it kindly, scrub-tier trash
>D-list autobiographies, murder mysteries, romance stories
>A few saucy looking ones, actually...
>You know that eventually, you will succumb to boredom and ready them
>And if things are really bad, you might actually enjoy them
>But not today, motherflippers
>When Steph does finally come home, you're actually excited
>You start to bound down the stairs when you pause halfway
>You're ashamed at how happy you are to see your owner
>And a little scared at how seamlessly you slipped into "happy little pony" mode
>So your happy bouncing turns into a neutral trot down into the hallway as you attempt to affect indifference
>You're not a dog. You're a human.
>Acting like a cat, in the body of a pony
>You space out as you think of the implications of this
>And visibly jolt when Steph picks you up for a hug
>If you were happy to see her, she was defenitely happy to see you
>"Hello, Lucky, missed you! Oh yes I did! Yes I did, Lucky wucky!"
>She's stroking your back like it's going out of fashion, and nuzzling your snoot with her nose
>Your facade of neutrality faces a stern test in the face of such an onslaught
>You can't help but smile stupidly
>Eh, affection is nice.
>She eventually puts you down and goes to get changed out of her smart work clothes
>When she emerges out of her room she is dressed in a fluffy white dressing gown
>And she has some presents for you
>>
>>29420891
PRETTY DRESSES
>>
>>29420891
>First, a lime green ball
>It's small, smaller than that other ponies ball at the park
>Maybe cause it's for indoor use
>Steph does the whole "pretend to throw the ball" trick
>You just sit there and stare
>Honestly you feel bad to see the wind go out her sails
>But she recovers well
>"Smart girl!" she says, and give you the ball
>Ball Acquired
>You can hear the Metroid item music in your head
>You roll it around with your hoof as Steph produces more gifts
>A pretty white bow for your mane
>Uh, that is, a normal, unremarkable bow for your mane
>She puts it on, humming a little tune to herself wordlessly
>"There, look at you! You like it, don't you, I can tell!"
>She giggles
>You're not sure how expressive your pony face is, so you wonder how you actually look
>You're not sure "happy and certainly loving her rad new bow" is how you feel on the inside
>She has one last present, but she's keeping it for now
>"If you're a good pony you can get it after dinner!"
>Must be a treat
>What did you treat horses with again.Carrots? Bleh
>Then again, your tastebuds are all weird recently
>She's basically been giving you salads for food so far and it's been...well, pretty good
>Or wait, naybe she bought you sugarcubes. You could live with that
>She seems like the type of lady who would spoil a child rotten with sweet stuff
>Yeah, you've definitely no problem with being spoiled
>Steph plops herself down on her bed and powers up her laptop
>You see opportunity rise, and sneakily watch for her password
>Oh, it's expired. She's setting a new one
>...
>It's "Lucky123"
>Awww
>Easy to remember, too. Perfect
>If you're lucky, you might get the chance to type something on it tonight. This could be your chance!
>All you need is a distraction...

Pastebin updated
http://pastebin.com/edit/P3hFyJBK
>>
>>29420702
I'm really liking this.
After vanquishing the cereal, I'm hoping to see Anon-Umbra growing in power while trying to avoid turning to the dark side.
>>
>>29420970
Adorable, keep up the good work
>>
>>29420970
>If you're lucky
But she is though~
>>
File: Air_Raid.png (445KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Air_Raid.png
445KB, 661x1024px
>>29420970
PRETTY FRILLY DRESSES
>>
>>29420891
>motherflippers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJheWwW7rw

>>29420970
Quite flattering to be made into a password. Cute stuff.
I'll fix your link for you: http://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
>>
>>29420739
It's a bit early to be thinking about harems.
>>
>>29421346
it's never to early to amass a harem
>>
>>29392593
>I look up from my bed
>There’s a man kneeling down in front of my cage
>He looks familiar, though I can’t put a name to his face
>The man stands and walks away
>As he does, my Master comes into view behind him
>A sense of elation over takes me at the sight of him
“Aren’t you a happy little pony?”
>”Yes Master, I’m very happy”
>I step out of my pen
>My ears perk up at the sound of my hooves on the hardwood floor
>I sit down and give my ears a cute little wiggle
>Master adores cute things
“And you are very cute aren’t you?”
>”Yes Master”
>He bends down and carries me to the couch
>I notice the man sitting in the corner, he seems so familiar
“Don’t worry about him, don’t worry about anything. Your Master will tell you what to do”
>”Yes Master”
>He sits down and holds me in his lap
“Are you worried?”
>”No, Master”
“Good, you’re a good pony. Do you know what good ponies get?”
>”Pets, Master?”
>A hand runs down the back of my neck
>I give off a content sigh
“That’s right, Good ponies get pets”
>He continues to stroke my mane, each touch bringing me a little touch of bliss
>Each stroke taking a little something from my mind
“That’s right, empty out that little pony head of yours. All you need is cute little thoughts of how to please your Master”
>I feel my head growing lighter, emptier, cuter
>So many distractions in my life
>It seems odd that I once thought they were important
>All that seems important now is keeping my Master happy
>If he’s happy I’m happy
>And he adores happy ponies
>>
>>29421574
>The stroking continues, my mind is almost empty now
>My head feels lighter than air
>I look at Master with a dumb smile on my face
>He’s stroking away all my worries so I can focus on being the cute little pony
>Then something gets stuck
>It shakes me from my ecstasy
>My Master frowns
>My Master?
>He quickly forces a smile
“Don’t worry little pony, I’ll take care of it for you”
>He shifts me into a laying position and begins to scratch the back of my head
>I see the man in the corner, he’s almost translucent now
>But he’s awake
>There’s something he needs to do
>That I need to do
“No, just ignore him. Let me take that last bit from you. Then you can be a happy little pony. Isn’t that what you want?”
>He’s not angry at me, more confused
>”…listen…”
>The voice is weak and raspy
>The man taps his finger to his ear
>I tilt my head to the side and perk up one ear
>There’s sobbing
“Please Anon, don’t do this to me. Wake up, please wake up”
>That’s Leroy’s voice…
>But then who’s?
>I shift out of his lap
>”You don’t have to do this” he says
>”I can make sure you wake up the happiest thing on earth, all you’ll ever worry about is keeping him happy. Isn’t that what you want? To keep him happy” He can’t seem to wrap his head around it
”I… I want to keep him happy, but this won’t do it. Not really, not if it’s all the time”
>”But he’s so happy to have you, you’ve heard how he talks to you. Why wouldn’t both of you want this?”
“Because he loves me, all of me. He would be content to have me just as his pet, but if I lost myself like this”
>I shake my head
“It’s not right. I’ve been selfish, all this time I’ve been letting go I never thought to ask how he felt. I can’t just shift the burden of my well being onto him”
>I glance back to where the man was sitting
>He’s gone now
>>
>>29421583
>”I think I understand now”
>Everything starts to get brighter
>Leroy’s voice becomes clearer
>The fake Leroy
>Was he even Leroy?
>Was he even a man?
“What are you?”
>He
>It, shrugs
>”A fever dream? A hallucination? A posthypnotic suggestion? If you don’t know how could I?”
>I give him a strange look
>”Don’t worry about it too much, I won’t be coming back”
>I inhale sharply as I open my eyes
>My head feels like it’s about to explode
>”Anon, You’re awake!”
>Leroy is standing over me
>I smile at him
“Leroy!”
>I wrap my legs around his neck and lock lips with him
>He’s taken aback at first, but he quickly recovers and reciprocates in kind
>My tongue slowly works its way into his mouth
>While it’s long and wide, it’s nowhere near as muscular as his
>He shifts the two organs around with ease
>After a moment my eyes flutter open at a sudden drop of water
>Tears are streaking down his face as we maintain our passionate kiss
>My own vison is distorted by drops of saltwater
>Suddenly I notice movement out of my peripheral vision
>Leroy pulls away to see what I’m looking at
>We’ve attracted a small congregation of onlookers, with mixtures of disgusted and adoring expressions
>They swiftly and silently disperse once they realize we’ve seen them
>He blushes slightly before pulling me into a hug
>”I love you Anon”
“I love you too Leroy. Full homo”
>>
>>29421599
Oh god Anon's a faggot. I knew it.

When's Leroy going to be the little mare?
>>
>>29421599
now Anon can be the pretty trap he was meant to be
>>
>>29421599
write green of Leroy fucking Anon next
>>
File: 981.jpg (25KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
981.jpg
25KB, 600x629px
>>29421927
>not the other way around
>>
I am writing backstory for Kyle, Sunrise, Nick, and possibly Moonglow, Hazel and Pearl just to help me get there personalities down. Would any one be interested in reading it?

>>29421647
Soon

>>29421927
http://pastebin.com/88ABtBtf
>>
>>29422470
I'm impartial to prequals, but heck if it's something to read I'll read it. Plus if it'll offer some context for future events it might be needed, so go for it.
>>
>>29422470
hmm yes I too would like to know!
>>
>>29422470
A prequel could be interesting, so long as it doesn't end up being too repetitive of the original. I don't think we know the purpose of the experiment yet so that could be an area to explore.
>>
>>29421599
Whoah
>>
File: crown.jpg (78KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crown.jpg
78KB, 900x1200px
>>29420702

>Looks like you'll have to wait for Matt's help until you can get something to eat
>You grudgingly leave the mess in the kitchen behind
>You will have your revenge against the cereal, though
>You pace around the living room for a little while, wondering what to do in the meantime
>Even though you'd love to try your magic again, you just feel too tired for that right now

>Oh yeah, your mane and tail are still a mess
>Your panicked trashing around in the bed this morning certainly didn't help
>Might as well get that sorted out
>Using your muzzle again, you flick through your phone and get some calm music to play
>You head to the bathroom and, after some effort, you manage to grasp a comb with the crease of your hoof
>It's certainly not practical, but it'll have to do for now
>You sit atop the chair again, straightening up to get a good look at yourself
>Raising a hoof to your hair, you gently work the comb around your wavy, jet black strands
>That feels... surprisingly nice
>You breathe a sigh of relief as it glides down to the tip of your hair
>You smooth out the little knots and bumps, letting it flow around both sides of your head
>Each movement across your curls is delightfully relaxing
>You take the opportunity to quickly brush your grey coat as well, giving it a more even appearance
>After a little while, you put the comb down and admire your work
>You puff up your chest and give the mirror a wide, smug smile
>Oh yes, you look absolutely regal
>It's still not perfect, though
>The back of your neck has been hard to get to, and your tail has escaped your efforts to reach it
>A thought comes across your mind
>Maybe you could get somebody to take care of that for you?
>You are a Queen, after all...
>>
>>29423432
A queen should look her best. Maybe Matt can be of some use.
>>
>>29421375
They're not in Saddle Arabia yet.
>>
>>29420739
Wouldn't it technically be a Harras
>>
>>29423896
Don't harass the poor ponies.
>>
>>29424247
New ponies have enough to worry about without being bothered by the attentions of troublesome humans.
>>
>>29398009
>"-missing for weeks, but his family are not giving up the search-"
Hmm I wonder what this could be about ;)
>>
>>29420970
Steph must know the truth. Lucky just has to figure out how to use the trackpad with her nose.
>>
>>29420431
Anon... it's dead
I would've liked to see it to, to be honest, but I'm not even sure how the writefag would've handled it, the actual pony on earth might work but a human turning into that pony would seem hard to work with to me
>>
>>29420970
cute stuff man, can't wait for more
>>
>>29425560
I want to stone her for not wearing her burqa
>>
>>29425560
Man I wouldn't want to get stuck halfway between human and pony form.
>>
>>29425753
That's full pony though, it's just the pose that makes her look somewhat bipedal. There's nothing actually wrong with her anatomy from a pony point of view.
>>
>>29425874
"Full pony" by your standards. Mine are stricter, it appears. The thighs, hips, torso, shoulders, and probably other features I can't readily perceive could be more equine. And then there's also the navel...
>>
>>29425927
CUTE
EQUINE
BELLY
BUTTONS
>>
>>29425951
Not denying they're cute, but they're definitely not equine. They look like stylized human belly buttons.
>>
>>29425560
I want to become a pretty sand nigger pone and join a harem
>>
>>29423432
HAREM
A
R
E
M
>>
File: Pet_Pone3.png (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pet_Pone3.png
55KB, 450x450px
/r/ing green of a new embarrassed pet pone getting a walk
>>
>>29425927
Eh I was just looking at the skeletal anatomy and structure. I do agree that the style looks a bit weird.

How do pony navels look like? Do they even have them?
>>
>>29425951
Does a transformed pony have a belly button? Since they aren't born the usual way, their new body avoids the whole umbilical cord business and you could argue that therefore they wouldn't.
>>
>>29426421
but what else does the stallion stick his penis in
>>
/r/ing a green for literally ANYTHING that isn't petplay or humilation.
>>
>>29426497
/r/ing green of recently tf'ed pony making a writefag her pet
>>
>Be in class
>Listening to Thermo lecture
>"...And that's how we apply the first law to this system"
>Le sudden coughing fit
>I felt fine this morning
>"That cough is spreading like wild fire, I didn't have it this morning" the professor comments
>ten minutes into class and I've lost count how many people have coughed
>on top of that i've started having a hot flash and my skin tingles
>I look at my arms, where they always so hairy?
>And... Pink?
>My thoughts are interrupted by another coughing fit
>This ones worse
>I fall forward onto the floor
>I feel like I'm going to vomit as my stomach dose a barrel role
>My skin feels like I'm getting poked by white hot needles
>I sputter in pain as my knees feel like they are being flipped back
>My hands cramp tight into a fist
>There's a sharp pain in my lower back, like I've been stabbed
>My ears feel odd, like they're sending more information than usual
>My mouth and tongue feel.. longer?
>The coughing subsides and the pain fades
>I lay there on the floor for a moment, eyes tight shut
>Everyone's strangely silent
>I hope that they don't notice my boner
>My ears go flush as I realize my clothes have fallen of slightly
>They feel so baggy, did I get smaller?
>I open my eyes and start to stand up
>I do a double take at the pink muzzle in the bottom of my vision
>As I try to pull my pants up I notice I can't feel my fingers
>I quickly look at my hand
>Fuck!
>My hand is gone
>In its place is a pink hoof
>Looking back at my body I see a pink coat of fur, and a light blue tail
>I'm a horse
"What the fuck?"
>The class continues to stare in shock, apparently unable to process what they just saw
>Another student falls into a coughing fit
>patches of fur begin to break out across his body
>A scream goes out and the class begins to hurry out of the lecture hall
>I sit on my hunches, this is all so surreal
>...And yet, strangely delightful
>I turn to the professor
"So, is the lecture canceled?"
>>
>>29426497
You have several recent stories to choose from. Have you read the one with Queen Umbra?
>>
>>29426497
when we get pretty dresses
>>
>>29426125
I would like to see that
>>
>>29420970
more nigger
>>
>>29426551
Is the writefag still human, or are they getting tf'ed too?
>>
>>29427093
still human
>>
>>29426556
Here we go.
>>
>>29423432

>After you have finished taking care of yourself, you head back to your bed
>You figure Matt should be there soon, so you just try to pass some time, not exactly doing much
>Now that you're half the size you used to be, the way your bed seems twice as large is quite amazing
>And comfy!
>Even the pillows seem huge, giving you all the more fuzz to snuggle against
>Eventually, you let your mind drift amidst the covers, until you hear a ring at the door

>Freaking finally
>You hop out of the bed and shake your head to freshen your mind
>Okay, how should you go about this?
>You can't risk having him freak out and leave the house
>All things considered, that would probably be your reaction
>You step towards the door and speak up
"Who is it?"
>Just to be sure
>You don't want to accidentally reveal yourself to anyone else
>But he voice from behind the door is familiar, and welcome
>"It's me, Anon. Went as fast as I could."
>You sigh in relief
"Alright, hang on a second."
>You look at the doorknob, and bite your lip

>This could be difficult
>Luckily for you, it isn't locked, but it's one of those door with no knob on the outside
>So Matt cannot help you
>You try to reach it with your hooves, but the mechanism won't budge
>You really wish your magic was working better right now
>You prop yourself up with your forelegs, grabbing hold of the handle with your teeth and twisting as hard as you can
>Your side bumps against the door as you lean against it for support
>>
>>29425385
Don't give up. It could still happen.
Maybe Anon turns into Littlepip in regular Equestria, but acts like he's caught in a post apocalyptic scenario.
>>
>>29427167

>"Hey, are you alright in here?"
>You grunt through the metal in your teeth
"Just give me a minute- gah!"
>This doorknob is really getting on your nerves
>How dare it get in the way of your goals?
>You frown, huffing through your nose
>How dare it get in the way of a Queen!
>Suddenly, you notice a now familiar glow around the handle, thin as smoke but glowing intensely
>Your horn feels warm, the indescribable feeling at its tip stronger than before
>With a simple will of your mind, it twists the handle in a single motion, then fades away, as quickly as it came
>The door cracks open, and you fall back down on all four hooves
>That was… odd

>You feel the door being pushed lightly from the other side, stopping as it hits agains your hoof
"No, wait!"
>You should get him inside before he sees you, there's less chance of him leaving that way
>You can feel the annoyance in his voice
>"Anon, could you tell me what's going on with you?"
>You quickly step into a nearby room, making sure not to pass in front of the slightly opened side of the door
"Just trust me, Matt. Step in and close the door behind you"
>After a heavy sigh, you can hear the sound of footsteps entering the house, and the door slamming shut
>"Is this some elaborate practical joke, or what?"
"It's not! Just… promise me you won't freak out."
>"Why should I? Fuck's sake Anon, explain yourself!"
>>
>>29427189

>Screw it
>You walk back out of the room, coming in full view of your friend
>As he sees you, he takes one full step back
>Or two
>His face in painted with shock like you've rarely seen before
>Not too surprising, considering the situation
>"The FUCK!?"
>You raise a hoof towards him, but that only makes him reel back further
"Hold on- Matt! It's me, Anon!"
>He has his back to the door, his hand in a fierce grip around the handle
>"S-stay away!"
>He whips around, twisting the door's handle in panic
>A flicker passes through through your horn for an instant, your mind barely registering it
>He struggles to open the door, finding it locked
>You don't have time to question that as you sit down on the spot, trying to seem as less threatening as you can
>The purple smoke seeping out of your eyes probably does not help
"Remember that time where we were at your place, and you had lost your keys?"
>He stops moving for a moment , then turns towards you, his surprise turning into confusion
>You manage an awkward smile as you recall that story from a few years back
"Then while we were looking for them, we somehow ended up with you locked out of the house, and me locked in?"
>His fear seems to slowly dissipate as he stares at you dumbfounded
>The both of you stay silent for a moment
>"Holy crap, it's actually you."
>>
>>29427180
anon has recurring nightmares and panic attacks from slaughtering horses, which requires immeadiate petting to calm him down
>>
>>29427189
Another step towards immense power.

>>29427197
Good stuff.
>>
File: 1455233154213.png (128KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1455233154213.png
128KB, 1000x700px
>>29426556
Oooh, I like this a lot! Contagious TF has always been a favorite of mine and this story is already looking awesome from...
>I sputter in pain as my knees feel like they are being flipped back
Still good, you're still good!
>>
>>29426497
Literally anything woofr hasn't finished, which is everything.
>>
>>29426556

>Read this
>Start to cough

Welp
>>
>>29427764
IT BEGINS
>>
File: 1481425378663.png (130KB, 984x784px) Image search: [Google]
1481425378663.png
130KB, 984x784px
>>29426556
And now to become the alcoholic college pone
>>
File: 1451194970462.png (670KB, 1500x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451194970462.png
670KB, 1500x1260px
>>29428165
>tfw 1/3 of the way there
>>
>>29427197
I want to see Anons power increasing exponentially and have her become a goddess
>>
File: _no.png (39KB, 500x145px) Image search: [Google]
_no.png
39KB, 500x145px
>>29426556
>>29427268
>>I sputter in pain as my knees feel like they are being flipped back
>>
File: Cider.png (245KB, 627x702px) Image search: [Google]
Cider.png
245KB, 627x702px
>>
>>29428758
>YWN be force fed transformation cider by Big Mac
>>
>>29427197
I'm getting excited over here
>>
>>29367011
In all my years I've never entered this general (not a TF fetishist), but I just wanted to say: thank you for being a pony-shaped light among the masses of anons who just want to be a boring human in Equestria.
>>
>>29420970
>Dinner time
>You're lying on the floor next to an almost empty bowl of delicious fresh salad
>Steph ordered Chinese in
>It smells kinda bad, even from down on the floor next to the sofa
>Oh yeah, she's watching TV again
>Honestly you don't know how she isn't fat
>All she does is eat, watch TV an go on her laptop
>So basically what you did when you were human
>Dohoho...oh, you made yourself sad
>You reflectively chew on a salad leaf
>You had a life, before this, and you're not sure you'll ever get to go back to it
>The worse part is what everyone doesn't know
>You don't know, or can't remember, how you ended up like this
>Your family may never find out
>Steph doesn't know, but you guess that's a good thing for her
>She'd probably feel lousy about it. I mean who wouldn't? All this time, treating you like-
>Something knocks against your foreleg
>It's a green ball
>You look up to see Steph looking expectantly at you
>Hey, come on, I've just had dinner...
>You half-heartedly knock the ball back towards her with your muzzle
>She seems to pick up on your mood
>Getting down on her knees, she starts to stroke your back
>You lie down on your side, letting her caress you
>She's rubbing your belly now
>Not in a sensual way, more like a "making baby noises and laughing" way
>It feels good, but you do feel a little exposed. A little vulnerable
>You try to cross your legs, but she uncrosses them, giggling and calling you silly
>Then she gasps an sits up suddenly
>"I almost forgot! Two secs, princess!"
>Princess?
She gets up an goes upstairs
>She returns with the final gift
>Oh...oh gawd
>You thought it would be sugarcubes or something
>It's a long, blue an white dress
>Well, kind of. More like a costume
>Like one of those medievil princess get ups
>Complete with a pointy cone hat with a chin strap
>You don't bother getting up to run away
>You simply lie down and accept your fate
>You were really looking forward to sugarcubes...
>>
>>29429542
Kek. One lucky shitposter gets his wish.
>>
>>29429664
apparently if you ask for something enough you get it/

Make me the little pony, please
>>
>>29429330
You're very welcome, Anon.
>>
>>29429664
>>29429711

It was too cute an idea to ignore
>>
>>29429542
Don't worry lucky. In time you'll come to appreciate being the little princess. It's only fitting for such an adorable little mare.
>>
>>29429278
>Big Mac will never turn you into his replacement while he escapes his dull life to become the little mare.
>>
>>29430147
He doesn't make a passable trans
>>
>>29429542
No sugar cubes for you. Just dresses and public humiliation!
>>
>Today is your first day with your new owner
>After all the papers, documents, signatures, disclaimers, legal jargon, and self doubt, you were now finally a legal pony pet. Void of all human rights and protections.
>The amount of work it took to become someone’s property was a lot more tedious than it should be.
>Maybe the process was meant to weed out those who weren’t completely sure they wanted it?
>Luckily that wasn’t an issue for you.
>You despised your life before this.
>Everything was falling apart, and despite all the motivation and encouragement you received to keep going, you knew better.
>You knew that things would never improve.
>Not for you.
>So you turned to this.
>Becoming a pony pet.
>It was almost like society’s version of legal suicide, except instead of not existing by means of death, you just fell off the map and became someone’s pet.
>Which is exactly what you were.
>Well, as of today that is.
>A pretty little mare, and the perfect pet anyone could ask for. Or at least you hope so.
>You still had yet to even meet your new owner.
>Currently, you were lying down in a medium sized dog kennel, waiting for your owner to come pick you up.
>Apparently, even before your transformation began, he had already put a deposit down on you, which is why only two days after waking up as a pony and very briefly getting acquainted with your new anatomy, you were already set to be sent away.
>They don’t disclose this to you until after you’ve already been changed, of course.
>You once overheard a couple doctors discussing the process, even if a pony doesn’t have the luck of someone’s interest prior to their transformation, they’re usually scooped up pretty fast anyway.
>Which makes sense.
>Ponies were well behaved, quiet, cuddly, and lived way longer than dogs or cats did.
>>
>>29430577
>It’s a wonder more people haven’t adopted.
>Though you suppose the process of getting a license to own a pony is probably just as tedious, and might discourage people who want a simple, mindless dog.
>Your attention is roused as a door across the room gently swings open, ears perking at the sound of two voices exchanging in conversation drawing near your cage.
>”There she is!” one of them chirps as they enter your field of view.
>It was the doctor.
>The guy who’s essentially been your caretaker since waking up with four legs.
>”Oh my good god she’s even more adorable in person.”
>This sudden bout attention has your tail wagging.
>You never recieved compliments like this before.
>You just couldn’t help yourself.
>It was nice, exciting even, to be appreciated.
>”Here let me just open this up so you can hold her,” the doctor says as he leans down to unlatch the kennel’s door.
>Once it’s open, his arms gently reach inside and carefully wrap around you, hoisting from the cage with ease.
>You’re then promptly handed to the other man, who you assume to be your new owner.
>His hands loop around your small barrel, nestled into the crook of your armpits… foreleg pits?
>You’re then dangled, face to face with him, as he mulls over the pony in his grasp.
>”Adorable. Absolutely adorable. Heck, she’s even smaller than I imagined.”
>The doctor chuckles.
>”She came out very petite, a little more so than we were expecting ourselves. Be gentle with this one, she’s a fragile girl.”
>Despite the mild discomfort this position gives you, you can’t help but enjoy every second of it.
>Staring deeply into his eyes as your tail rapidly sways in excitement.
>>
>>29430581

>He then pulls you into his body, propping your chin on his shoulder as he holds you in a tight hug.
>”Oooofff! You’re just a little ray of sunshine aren’t you?”
>Oh god you could die happy right now.
>Your chest was on fire.
>Is this what it felt like to be loved?
>The doctor observes in silence, a small grin etched across his face.
>Your owner spends a good few minutes lavishing you in attention fit for a princess, before he offers you one last little nuzzle to your snout and gently deposits you back into your cage.
>You didn’t mean to, but you found yourself releasing small, pitiful whines as he distanced himself from you.
>”It’s alright sweetheart. I just have to sign a few papers then we’ll be on our way, okay?” your owner reassures.
>His tone was comforting, and you believed him entirely, but you still couldn’t shake the little whimpers you were making.
>The door to the cage is once again shut and the two sit at a desk on the other end of the room to finalize whatever it was they needed to finalize.
>You could care less about any of that legality nonsense though.
>You were a little mare.
>Your new lifelong directive was to love and be loved.
This was originally meant to be a response to >>29426125, but then I got carried away.
>>
>>29430588
Absolutely adorable. Great work.
>>
>>29430588
So cute, please continue.

Can she talk or is she just a quite one?
>>
>>29426292
Not a
>mindless dog
but
>tail wagging
>kennel
>snout
a dog nonetheless, possibly even a mindless one.
>>
Bout time for a new bread
>>
File: OctaviaWalkies.png (612KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
OctaviaWalkies.png
612KB, 600x792px
>>29430860
That's all forgivable if she displays a little intelligence, maybe says something every now and again.
>>
>>29430860
But hey, at least they're well behaved and live longer.
>>
>>29430588
Pastebin?
>>
New thread
>>29431235
>>29431235
>>29431235
>>
>>29430588
You may want to repost this in the new thread.
>>
>>29430588
my feels hnnnnnggggg <3
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.