[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat Pony Thread #268

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 140

File: 1485398208663.png (893KB, 1253x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1485398208663.png
893KB, 1253x1258px
Fillies and teenage bats strike again edition
Previous spotlight: >>29299913

>Bat Wiki:
http://batponies.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_Ponies_Wiki
>Writers pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/rfngWmsc
>Story Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatStoryArchives
http://derpy.me/Bat_Pony_Stories
>Image Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatPictures
http://derpy.me/cheeki_breeki (nsfw)
>Thread Archive
http://derpy.me/BatArchives
>keekeekee
http://batpon.comuv.com/kee
>>
File: 1477863226374.jpg (650KB, 1867x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1477863226374.jpg
650KB, 1867x1917px
>>29366728
FIRST FOR THE GUARD BATS AGAIIIN
>>
File: Mango a Day Keeps Doctor Away.png (610KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mango a Day Keeps Doctor Away.png
610KB, 1280x720px
Bat Advice:

A mango a day will keep The Doctor away
>>
>>29366776
Mango must be very healthy
>>
>>29366658
THAT IS SO VERY MUCH A CUTE
>>
MAKE BAT GREAT AGAIN
MBGA
>>
>>29366733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
>>
File: Inn bats suggestive 1440p.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Inn bats suggestive 1440p.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>be Aquamarine
>put a sexy outfit to spend some time with Anon
>your girls look at you, blush and scrunch
>after you roll eyes and leave the room they start to giggle and whisper to each other about what you and Anon are going to do
>>
File: Aquamarine - Filly.png (141KB, 828x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aquamarine - Filly.png
141KB, 828x1024px
>>29366919
>Aquamarine ?
>>
>>29366919
>Then they blush harder and scrunch as a variety of extremely vigorous sounds implying rather vigorous and wild sexual activities can be heard, very loudly, from the room she and Anon went into
>Little do they know it's actually just Anon panicking when he somehow managed to get his dick trapped in his zipper while undoing his pants and Aquamarine panicking when she made it worse and a bit of blood is coming out, and then she accidentally spilled her alcoholic beverage on Anon's cock, making his wounded cock burn
>>
>>29366994
holy lel
>>
>>29367002
>Suddenly the door to Anon's room gets kicked open, surprising the girls
>Anon throws Aquamarine out of the room in a comical fashion
>"Don't talk to me or my balls ever again!"
>The door gets banged shut and Aquamarine is left pawing at the door with her hoof while telling Anon she's sorry and to let her back in
>After a few minutes of this he does and then after some more minutes there's the sound of the bed creaking
>The girls look at each other like they were silently asking one another what just happened?
>>
>>29366994
>after a series of panicking yelling and eeeing, they accidently run into each other and bonk their heads
>they collapse on the bed unconscious with two head bumps
>Jubilee stutters almost as her sister
>"D-Did they *f-finish*? Y-You know... in-inside?"
>Whisper covers her eyes, pomfs wings and eees in a very peachy screachy manner
>>
>>29367087
>almost as much as her sister

>>29367064
This one is kekky too
>>
>>29367064
>>"Don't talk to me or my balls ever again!"
MY SIDES
>>
>>29367087
this can be earlier when >>29367064
follows
>>
>Be Peachy the pomf filly
>Walking around with Tulip
>She goes to buy a snack for herself, look around at bats doing bat things while she does so
>"Hey Peachy!"
>Look at Tulip and find her suggestively licking a banana
>*pomf*
>after that moving around again
>Find a pony vendor selling some accessories and stop to look
>Tulip comes over to look at them too
>You're unsure if you should buy one
>Tulip slaps you on the butt while telling you to just buy one of you want to
>*pomf*
>Scrunching your mouth while walking behind a snickering Tulip, leaving the now red faced vendor pony while being red faced as well
>Decide to slap Tulip's butt as a revenge so she'll so it's not so much fun when that happens
>But you use too little force so it's more of a boop than a slap, and your aim was off due to being a bit nervous about doing it so you land on her party button
>"Ahn~"
>*pomf*
>After clearing up the misunderstanding the two of you carry onward
>Tulip suddenly brushes against you and briefly whispers into your ear you can do it again anytime you want to
>*pomf*
>Now scrunching and blushing again while walking forward Tulip pats you on the back
>"Relax it's not-"
>*pomf*
>F-fudge!
>Tulip giggles
>Now with Tulip walking before you and you calming yourself down-
>*pomf*
>Accidentally stared at her butt
>Kick the ground in frustration and manage to hurt your hoof
>Tulip rushes to you and starts to check your hoof, touching it and caressing it
>*pomf*
>Whimper, not from pain but from pomfing a lot
>Manage to get your wings back down just as Tulip kisses the pain away
>*pomf*
>give up
>>
>>29367266
Poor filly, she's just pent up
>>
>>29367283
Finally a filly I can identify with to some degrees
>>
>>29367283
>>29367266
Tulip as her best friend will find a solution in the closest secluded area where noone would hear or see them
>>
>>29367340
>Be Tulip
>Notice your friend is pent up
>Grab hood
>She pomfs
>Drag her to a secluded area while giggling mischievously
>gently lay her on the ground
>lie on top
>Rub body against body
>little filly mosquito bites against little filly mosquito bites-wait Peachy is a little bit stacked down there for a filly her age!
>Bigger than yours...you're kind of flat...
>Rub said area more vigorously with yours because of teat envy of sorts
>Chest tufts touching chest tufts
>Kissy kissing
>rubby rubbing
>wandering hooves
>mound bumping and rubbing
>climaxing together
>cuddling in the bushes
>>
Batdesu I love you.
>>
File: 1435608557274.png (607KB, 2540x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1435608557274.png
607KB, 2540x1870px
>>29367466
You made pink filly confused!
>>
>>29367506
I love you too Heartbeat!
>>
File: HeartBeat in a teacup.png (1MB, 4601x3052px) Image search: [Google]
HeartBeat in a teacup.png
1MB, 4601x3052px
HB is sick...
>>
>>29368174
I think I have located the source of her ilness

She has been in the teacup for too long
>>
Why do people hate cell again
>>
>>29368342
Who?
>>
>>29367609
I wonder if bat pony creators ever feel jealous of their creations when it comes to being liked
>>
I want to cuddle Hollows so he is all nice and happy again, no homo
>>
File: 1485124459513.png (424KB, 925x851px) Image search: [Google]
1485124459513.png
424KB, 925x851px
Make love
>>
File: Peachy pose.png (636KB, 2214x2334px) Image search: [Google]
Peachy pose.png
636KB, 2214x2334px
>>29367324
Be gentle
>>
a bat is wearing a sheep costume! but who is it?
>>
>>29370562
(You)
>>
>>29370562
Obviously our Swiss bat Edelweiss
>>
>>29369468
God hates faggots
>>
File: Edelweiss stealth mode off.png (1MB, 5000x4948px) Image search: [Google]
Edelweiss stealth mode off.png
1MB, 5000x4948px
>>29370751
There's no god in Equestria

>>29370739
Yes!
>>
File: it was her the whole time.png (222KB, 787x844px) Image search: [Google]
it was her the whole time.png
222KB, 787x844px
>>29370739
it was Edelweiss!
>>
>>29370941
Your drawing style is adoracute.
>>
>>29370941
What a sneaky qt
>>
>>29370959
>>29370974
th-thanks
>>
>>29370941
/r/ Daylilu scrunching and blushing
>>
Pomf
>>
>>29370941
Top adorable
>>29369468
'kay
>>
>>29367466
What's your next step in your master plan of getting Desu to draw and post a bat?
>>
>>29371919
Ask her to marry me to get her attention!
>>
>>29370941
I'm sorry? Is there supposed to be a bat there? All I see is a sheep.
>>
File: carloos.png (154KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
carloos.png
154KB, 200x229px
>>29372044
It's a baaa-t
>>
File: fosgittulip.png (740KB, 2887x2470px) Image search: [Google]
fosgittulip.png
740KB, 2887x2470px
Randomly asking Tulip to marry me out of nowhere!
>>
>>29372170
You make these bats confused
>>
>>29372170
She would be all like "u wot mate?", it's still a filly, you know.
>>
>>29372601
Wary little fillies looking wary at strangers proposing them out of the blue
>>
>>29372409
>Hanging around with a lot of bats
>topic of you proposing to one comes up
>others go wait a minute he proposed to me too
>suddenly a lot of heads turn in your direction
>uh-oh
>>
>>29373233
This is why you shouldn't toy with bat feelings
>>
>>29373296
>Raise a hand up as their glares grow more hostile by the second
"In my defense-"
>They start to get up, preparing to jump into the air and dive towards you
"I just wanted to know-"
>Wings are opened up this is not a drill T-minus 5 seconds to total carnage
"What is love"
>Suddenly they stop and stare at you wide eyed
>"Anon you...don't know what love is?"
>"So that's why you asked us to..."
>"The way you were going at it was wrong but we can't blame you, you poor thing, if you just wanted to-"
"Baby don't hurt me"
>There are no words to describe the shit eating grin on your face as you run away from the raging screeing bats chasing you
>>
>>29373317
>trip and falls
>feel your pants going down
>see a lot of stallions making a line behind you
>get punished
>>
>>29373340
"Jokes on you I'm still getting off to this a plenty!"
"Now get in there are you raping me or tickling me? Put some back into it you faggot!"
"No homo!"
>>
Bubbles!
>>
>Spending the evening with a bat pony of your choice, chilling on the couch while watching some movie
>For reason or another you've begun to absentmindedly pat the bat on the head, maybe bat asked you to, maybe you just did it on the fly, or suggested it yourself
>You're not really paying much attention to the bat as the movie is at an exciting or interesting part
>after some time you suddenly become aware that petting bat feels sort of different than before, or does it? You're not really sure, but you glance at bat just in case
>Find that bat has positioned itself so that you've been petting bat on the butt for how knows how long
>Bat snickers and kekekekeke's
What'd you do?
>>
>>29373514
Depends on the bat, dear Anon, if it was Love Bites I'd rub his ballsack
>>
>>29372052
goddammit Carlos
>>
>>29373514
give her cuddles instead
>>
And more

>Your ears twitch as they pick up sounds of old wood creaking, howling wind and like somepony was moving empty tin cans around
>You open up your eyes and sit up, finding yourself on a very beat up looking bed with a straw mattress, inside what appears to be a run down shack of sorts
>You feel sick and woozy
>”You’re up, here drink this”
>You now take notice of Butterknife who’s handing you a rust covered can
>You take it and sniff the contents, finding it to smell fruity and good
>You sip some of the juice to see if it’s safe, and then all of it as you taste the sweet pear flavor and find nothing wrong with it
>After emptying the can of juice you hand the empty can back to Butterknife before wiping your mouth into your hoof
“What is this place?”
>Butterknife tosses the can somewhere and shrugs
>”Some kind of an abandoned shack of sorts, we found it while carrying you around”
>You touch your head and wince as you find a sore bump on it
“What happened to me?”
>”You suddenly got fever, the bump you got when we sort of accidentally dropped you on your head while trying to carry you and fly at the same time”
“Wait you dropped me? Where are the other two anyway?”
>Butterknife places a hoof on your head
>”They’re out looking for water, this place is full of canned fruit but there’s no water. Looks like you still have a fever...maybe, I don’t know, are you usually this hot?”
“Am I looking much more sexually attractive to you than usually?”
>”I mean like body heat”
>Now you scrunch your mouth at misunderstanding what he meant...yeah, you definitely must still have a fever going for that to happen
>Not to mention you do feel sick like you had a cold, your whole body feels sweaty and icky
“How did you three find this place?”
>>
>>29374244
forgotmetrip

>”Well after you collapsed we tried to get back to the cave but we sort of got lost in the mist and came out in a completely new place, and saw this shack. Turned out to be abandoned, but full of canned goods, thank Luna for those survivalist types of ponies who end up hoarding all kinds of supplies all over the place”
>You shiver a bit, which Butterknife seems to take notice of
>”Want me to put the fire on? There’s a working fireplace, since there’s no blankets of any kind and all that”
>You smile
“That would be nice, and here I was thinking you’d offer to warm me up with your body heat or something”
>”Oh man I forgot all about that, guess I better go make that fire...”
>He hangs his head while making his way to the fireplace and throwing random stuff in there as you close your eyes and rest
>Soon enough you can hear the old wood cracking in the fireplace and fall asleep again
>The next time you wake up all three of them are inside the shack, playing cards
>You feel a bit woozy but also very hungry, so you groggily get up and wobble over to them
“Got anything to eat?”
>The look up from their game, surprised by you since they were so focused they did not see or hear you get up
>”Yeah, there’s cans over there in that shelf, no idea what’s in them since they are so rusty on the outside but so far all we’ve gotten has been fruits and in good condition, we already ate some about an hour or two ago”
>You look in the direction where Lockpick is pointing and then go over and grab a random can and the can opener off the table near the shelf
>>
>>29374253
>”There’s some water in that bucket, you can use one of those empty cans as a glass”
>you go over to the bucket and have a quick drink before joining the guys at the table
>Looks like Sneak won with all fours
>You struggle for a little while with the can opener before Sneak offers to open it up for you and soon enough you have an open can of peach halves in juice before you
>Hungrily you wolf down the delicious juicy fruits and drink up all of the juice
>Even if not healthy you do feel a bit better after having eaten
>”How are you feeling, Butterknife told us you woke up so it’s not something really serious right?”
>You shake your head
“No I think it’s just fatigue and a common cold, and I am feeling a it better now having rested a lot...how long have I been out?”
>Lockpick scratches his chin
>”We got to the cabin by night, and then we decided to wait and see how critical your condition was”
>Sneak interrupts Lockpick and says something that makes his and Butterknife’s cheeks turn a bit red
>”Some of us did that, some of us panicked hysterically”
>Butterknife and Lockpick both give Sneak a dirty look before Lockpick continues
>”We spend half of the night getting familiar with the cabin and looking over you, and then me and Sneak set out to look for water, while you woke up, and once we got back to the cabin as the night was ending you had already gone back to sleep and we did that soon after, and you’ve slept through the day and half of this night too”
>That’s a lot of sleeping, no wonder you felt so hungry
>Lockpick finishes shuffling the cards and starts to deal them to the four of you
>Now you also remember your greasy mane and sweaty coat again
“There’s no shower in this shack by any chance is there?”
>The three shake their heads at the same time, but then Butterknife seems to figure something out, judging by the look on his face that screams I got an idea
>>
>>29374263
>”You could use wet rags to sort of wash yourself, and if not that we still have Sneak’s comb”
>You discard some of your cards and take new ones from the deck, and so do the other three
“I’ll probably only get myself feeling cold again if I get myself wet, can I borrow the comb?”
>Sneak digs out his comb from somewhere and slides it over to you
>”Help yourself, it’s all we have left, all the other stuff got destroyed when the wolves were after us, so your bag, his leather jacket and out mane grease is all gone”
>You put down your cards to the table
“Three sixes, I’m going over to the bed to comb myself a little”
>None of them were able to beat your hand it seems, judging by the sounds those three are making before Butterknife picks up the cards and starts to shuffle
>You start by carefully combing your coat the best you can in your state and with the tool at hoof
>Stretching your hind hoof straight and running he comb down along it a few times, moving up and perking up your butt to properly comb it, arching your back against your will as the comb tickles you, pushing out your chest for easy combing, sitting down and extending your upper hoof forward and carefully running the comb along it...
>You’re completely oblivious tot he fact that the three stallions have stopped playing and are enjoying their free show of some kind
>You grab your tail into your hooves and start to carefully comb it, undoing a few tangles before moving up, a few quick combs on your neck, almost giggling as it tickles, and then finally combing your mane
>>
>>29374271
>Not a shower or a bath, but it’ll have to do for now, you feel like lying down again
>You suddenly notice that you have an audience that quickly gets back to playing cards, almost as if it was trying to make it seem like they were not looking in the first place
>...you were going to tell them that it would be ok for them to join you on the bed as they go to sleep, instead of sleeping on the floor like you hope they did when you were out cold, but in this situation you feel like it would be a bit awkward
>So instead you simply go back to bed and close your eyes, meaning to just rest a little before doing or saying something, but instead you end up falling asleep once again
>Midnight Delight...is looking at you, seductively on the big bed where she is sitting with Tulip who also is giving you bedroom eyes
>They’re visibly aroused and wearing similar kind of lewd bedroom accessories you are, sexy socks, naughty corsets, slutty tuft covers...
>You join them on the bed and they start touching you, telling you how much they missed you
>You too start to touch them, enjoying how their warm soft bodies feel
>Tulip moves lower and begins to play and suckle your teats while Midnight Delight nibbles on your neck, teasing you with her fangs
>You grow moist and allow yourself to be pushed to the bed, now both of them between your hooves, Tulip suckling on one teat and Midnight Delight on the other
>You lovingly pet their heads as they keep milking you, drinking up your milk hungrily and making you feel very warm and horny
>Suddenly Lockpick, Butterknife and Sneak appear from somewhere, all of them wearing collars and with horsecocks fully erect
>>
>>29374278
>You’re a bit weirded out by this but Midnight Delight tells you that they are going to be flesh dildos for the three of you for this magical night, and they climb onto the bed with their huge throbbing cocks leaking precum as they start inching more and more towards your face, twitching and throbbing and-
>You suddenly wake up, breathing heavy and feeling very warm
>You...did you just dream that?
>You feel embarrassed as you realize you can feel just a hint of arousal in your nether region
>Time to wait for this feeling to pass while looking around, you’re not going to do anything about it in this situation and company
>You look around, finding that it’s the day and the three stallions are snoring quietly, sleeping on the floor near your bed
>And wow how can it be so chilly even with the sun up?
>you look back at your companions, they seem cold, sleeping all curled up in their own wings and shivering every now and then
>...you feel a bit bad for them, they must be doing this out of courtesy for you, or just not wanting to get sick themselves maybe...but you like to think that they are doing it out of the goodness of their heart
>so you decide to do something about it
>You get out of the bed and silently, one by one, lift up the stallions and get them onto the bed next to one another
>They are sleeping so deep they do not wake up and automatically start to seek out each others bodily heat in their sleep
>You too join them on the bed and go back to sleep, finding it much more easier and comfortable now with them providing cushioning and warmth
>This time you have a weird dream about not having any wings but still being able to somehow telepathically fly, and flying around in a sunny Hollow Shades under the blue skies, shooting fire out of your mouth and setting buildings on fire for no reason
>Once again you wake up as you feel movement next to you
>You open up your eyes and find that the stallions are also in the process of waking up
>>
>>29374288
>Sneak is the first one to fully wake up and he’s taken by surprise on where he wakes up
>”What the?”
>The other two also now take notice of this, Butterknife just looking absolutely confused
>”How’d we get here?”
>And Lockpick quickly turning to look at you
>”I’m sorry if we climbed in here in our sleep Daylily”
>You shake your head
“I was the one who lifted you all onto the bed with me”
>...now that you put it into words it sounds a bit more awkward than you had imagined...
>Sneak seems confused
>”Umm...why? We did not...you know, miss out on anything did we? I at least slept like a log, if you two had some fun and did not wake me up I swear-”
>Locpick shakes his head
>”No I did nothing but sleep as well...”
>They slowly turn their heads towards Butterknife, narrowing their eyes
>Butterknife simply goes wide eyed and points at you
>”Well I didn’t fuck her if that’s what you were asking”
>You look at the three with an unimpressed expression on your face like you were silently judging them
“Nopony fucked me, calm down or I’ll make you calm down”
>Well, you almost fucked yourself...when you wiped away any excess moisture from your...thing, before making the bat pile, not wanting to take the chance of having your scent like that to rub on any of them
>They gulp and try to appear innocent
>”Oh yeah I knew that”
>That was Butterknife
>”Of course that’s not what I was thinking at all!”
>Sneakster
>”Yeah, I just went with the flow of these two idiots, I wouldn’t think that little of you”
>Lockpickeroo
>You keep staring at them with the same expression for a little while before answering, making them feel uncomfortable
“I lifted you up and onto the bed because I woke up during the day and you three looked like you were cold”
>>
>>29374303
>They make an unison “Oh” while you get up and flex your wing
>They keep apologizing as you give it a few test flaps
“No it’s fine, you were just being yourselves again”
>Now they look depressed so you quickly add
“I still like you guys”
>They smile, even if they are trying their hardest not to
>You carefully try to-no you manage to take flight, not only are you feeling much better, not sick at all, but your wing seems to have cured itself as well!
“I can fly again!”
>They give you a little clap as you land back down and your stomach grumbles
>Sneak puts his hoof on your shoulder
>“We’ve got just enough old cans for a breakfast”
>He holds his hoof there until you simply pick it up and put it away, making the two other stallions snicker silently
“We should eat first and then head out and finally get out of here”
>You hope you’ll reach Hollow Shades soon, so that Tulip and Midnight Delight don’t have to worry any more

updating pastebin with next update
>>
>>29374312
Daylily's dream almost broke a hole through my laptop, can't control the D
>>
>since baking and cookies are in Panne's territory, Hasard has nothing to do other than sipping tea during her long speech
>>
>>29374591
>"...this is some bomb ass tea"
>>
>>29374312
I like these three stallions, cute nerds
>>
>>29370941
that hat is diabetes
>>
File: scroinch.png (196KB, 701x757px) Image search: [Google]
scroinch.png
196KB, 701x757px
>>29371091
maximum scrunch
>>
>>29375741
Thank you, awesome picture.
>>
>>29367266
I thought you were gonna go full jized in my pants parody towards the end there.
>>
File: fuk u nuk.png (252KB, 862x656px) Image search: [Google]
fuk u nuk.png
252KB, 862x656px
nuke is bullying me
>>
File: 1485821074808.png (818KB, 1571x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1485821074808.png
818KB, 1571x1288px
>>29375741
>>
File: Echo Approves.gif (121KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Echo Approves.gif
121KB, 599x337px
Butts
>>
File: silly goose.png (193KB, 579x815px) Image search: [Google]
silly goose.png
193KB, 579x815px
a silly goose
>>29376243
nice
>>
>>29376310
Oh my god, she is too cute
>>
>>29376248
Echo you fluffy pervert
>>
File: kill bill.png (236KB, 871x742px) Image search: [Google]
kill bill.png
236KB, 871x742px
it was inevitable
>>
>>29377145
it was booty
>>
>>29377145
Nice ninja singbat
>>
>>29377145
>>29376310
>>29375741
>>29370941
>>29369468
>>29366728
I love these pics.
>>
>>29375741
So scrunchy, so cute
>>29376184
Local pony goes awoo
>>29376243
Dang it Tulip
>>29376248
butt inspection day
>>29376310
Haha Heartbeat is a duck
>>29377145
Kill Bill theme intensifies
>>
Asking Fairylights to marry me without having proposed any other ponies prior to that!
>>
File: fairylights.png (641KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
fairylights.png
641KB, 2500x2500px
>>29378311
>"Dude you a pedo or something? That's gross"
>>
File: lememeface.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lememeface.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>29378396
>>
>>29378455
Filly rekted you
>>
>>29378969
And I like it, there's something awesome in being corrected by a filly who's acting as a voice of reason even though she's the younger one
>>
[happy noises]
>>
>>29379480
Why are u so happy
>>
File: EEeeEEeeEEeeEEee.gif (295KB, 578x750px) Image search: [Google]
EEeeEEeeEEeeEEee.gif
295KB, 578x750px
>>29379497
Someone scratched behind her ears
>>
>>29379508
keep scratching further
>>
File: Rosewood batburrito bellyrubs.png (435KB, 3106x2021px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood batburrito bellyrubs.png
435KB, 3106x2021px
>>29379539
It's working! She is making a purring noise!
>>
>>29379559
Scratch her silly!
>>
File: RW presenting2.png (616KB, 5000x3617px) Image search: [Google]
RW presenting2.png
616KB, 5000x3617px
>>29379683
Uh oh...
>>
>>29379707
Now you need to scratch her there
>>
File: Rosewood-fingering-mango.gif (1MB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood-fingering-mango.gif
1MB, 700x525px
>>29379750
I-It's like that i enjoy it or anything...
>>
File: 2cuties4thepriceof1.png (262KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
2cuties4thepriceof1.png
262KB, 1280x773px
Finally found something else to post from my computer than the same old pictures
>>
>>29379908
I liked their story
>>
File: Aronia.png (639KB, 1247x1435px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia.png
639KB, 1247x1435px
>>
>>29380626
Who is Aronia
>>
File: Pokey roślinka.png (716KB, 5000x4386px) Image search: [Google]
Pokey roślinka.png
716KB, 5000x4386px
>>29380665
Aronia happened when Pokey put his cactus into Rosewood's flower
>>
>>29380742
Gross, that's like sex and stuff
>>
>>29380827
This is how you make bats!
>>
File: hamtarohamtarohamtaro.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hamtarohamtarohamtaro.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>29380950
>>
>>29380983
It was on that day that Anon knew

He had fucked up
>>
File: 1479094755447.png (338KB, 2023x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1479094755447.png
338KB, 2023x2300px
which bat would you cuddle?
>>
>>29381731
All of them that would allow me to cuddle them
But which one especially?
The one who would want to cuddle me and would be asking me to cuddle her, and not the other way around
>>
>>29381731
The better question - which one I wouldn't?
>>
>Be Anon and amongst the bat ponies
>Spread out your arms and proclaim that you wish to knwo which ones of them would want to be cuddled by you
>the bat ponies suddenly have stuff to do and places to go
>You are left alone
>be depressed for a little while
>Suddenly feel a tug on your clothes
>It's a lone bat pony
>asks you if it's ok for it to cuddle you
Who is that pony for you?
How will the cuddles go?
>>
>>29382222
It's HeartBeat, we cuddle in a warm bed until we both fall asleep
>>
File: 1479094844882.gif (166KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1479094844882.gif
166KB, 900x888px
>>29382222
Night Light
>>
[ARBITRARY QUESTION ABOUT CHIROPTERAN EQUINES OF A SEXUAL NATURE]
>>
File: 1407274762298.png (2MB, 2336x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1407274762298.png
2MB, 2336x1400px
>>29382814
>>
File: Whisper CM.png (100KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper CM.png
100KB, 2500x2500px
>>
File: Whisper blushing happy.png (343KB, 1337x2465px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper blushing happy.png
343KB, 1337x2465px
>>29383958
Happy teen bat
http://i.imgur.com/ITwStoB.png
>>
File: Whisper stealing clothes.png (404KB, 1337x2465px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper stealing clothes.png
404KB, 1337x2465px
>>29384367
Happy teen bat stealing clothes.
http://i.imgur.com/ZkKa6B9.png
>>
>>29383958
Is her cm a horseshoe that has been cummed on?

>>29384367
>>29384389
cutie teen, and the best part is that you can dick her

>>29383363
>I found your porn Moonlight, nice video
>>
It has gotten pretty quiet in here again.
>>
>>29385271
Just slow
>>
>>29385536
>Come home
>Find little bat fillies sitting around, listening to slow ride and lazily sucking on lollies
Wat do?
>>
>>29385559
Smile and make them fruity desserts
>>
>>29385559
Initiate batpile and have a nap
>>
Bat punch
>>
File: Mango Punch.png (591KB, 2000x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Mango Punch.png
591KB, 2000x1545px
>>29386452
Mango Punch?
>>
File: mangopunch.jpg (86KB, 727x485px) Image search: [Google]
mangopunch.jpg
86KB, 727x485px
>>29386887
Mango punch.
>>
File: oldasfuckpicture.png (264KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
oldasfuckpicture.png
264KB, 1280x731px
Tfw no captured bat pony slave
>>
File: pole dance.png (3MB, 2380x2422px) Image search: [Google]
pole dance.png
3MB, 2380x2422px
I needed this vacation.
Sup faggots?
>>
>>29387442
Outside discovering lemon tea tastes good with honey absolutely buttfuck nothing at all

Aww yiss, Some good ol' lewd batty pole dancing in cute underwear, really nice, really ornate.
>>
>>29387442
It's nice! You're nice. Your pony is nice. The thought that she is squishing her flower against the pole is nice.
>>
>>29387460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
>>
more and a updatinga pastebina as a well a

>The four of you look around outside, well mostly just you since you have no idea what waits outside this shack
>So this is what the area outside the shack is like...surrounded by mist on all sides, stuck in the middle of stones and rocks with very little vegetation growing anywhere sans some wet moss
>It’s not the night yet, but just dark outside with all the grey clouds covering the sky
>All of you ended up waking early, it’s about afternoon or so, definitely not the evening yet
>Now with a belly full of canned fruit and a healed wing you’re back in full strength
>”Which direction are we going to go?”
>Lockpick points east...at least you think it’s east, hard to tell with mist surrounding this area
>”Because that’s where from we came and in there”
>He points north...maybe? You are not sure where is where after all
>”is only some kind of a spring after going through the mist for a little while”
>You turn around and look at the shack, and so do the other three
“Goodbye shack, you were a lifesaver, and I hope you-“
>It suddenly bursts into flames
“...did anypony remember to put the fire out?”
>Lockpick, Sneak and Butterknife all shake their heads and you scrunch your mouth
“Goodbye shack, rest in ashes...we’re sorry...”
>You and the other three hang your heads and have a moment of silence while the whole shack crumbles into a big bonfire
>You turn your attention to the two possible choices on where to go
>it’s pretty much wither go left or right from the shack
>”Do you have some kind of a survival trick to help us choose?”
“Eeny meeny miny moe...”
>>
>>29387803
>Sneak scrunches his mouth
>”Or not it seems”
>You end up with the right choice, not because it’s correct but it’s the right one
>The one on the right, not the left...who cares
“Everypony form a line and grab each others tails in your mouth, we don’t want to get lost in this mist so fly slowly!”
>You position yourself at the front, and after a brief tussle about who gets to be the one behind you, that you broke off by just picking one of them at random out of the tussling bat pile, Sneak takes his place behind you and happily grabs your tail in his mouth while the ones behind him do the same with less enthusiasm
>And with that the bat convoy is on its way, slowly flying forward through the mist and close to the ground
>it turns from stone and rocks to tall grass
>The air turns from moist to slightly chilly again with some drizzle, but at least it’s not that windy, just a gentle little wind blowing every now and then
>Soon enough you come out from the dense fog and find yourself in a grass field, spreading out as far as the eye can see, but yet again surrounded by mist in all direction
>Wait, there’s something in the middle of this field there, it looks like a pony!
>You point at the pony so the others take notice of it too
“Let’s go, we might get some directions!”
>As you land down before the pony you find him standing next to a box of sorts, and drumming a little drum
>”Come right up, step right up, come take a look...”
>The elderly stallion wearing some kind of a rain cloak sounds tired, yet very calm
“Hi, we-“
>>
>>29387808
>Suddenly he speaks up again, interrupting you
>”The evening theater is about to begin...come right up, step right up, come take a look...”
>Once again he pounds his little drum three times, making a hollow sound
“We’re lost and-“
>Suddenly he pulls on a rope attached to the wooden box and the curtains on it open up to reveal a puppet theater as the pony quickly disappears behind it
>”Maybe we can ask him after he’s done with this show?”
>You find that Butterknife has already gotten seated on the ground next to you and seems to be looking forward to the show
>You roll your eyes and sit down as well, and so do Lockpick and Sneak
>This seems to please the puppeteer pony as he starts to tell a story
>His hoof appears from behind the theater box and puts on a record to play, but the vinyl is beat up so it makes the otherwise happy carnival-like music creepy, scratchy in tone, skipping randomly and also speeding up and slowing down randomly as well
>it feels unnerving for some reason
>It stop soon after and a single puppet pops up and appears to be becoming to listen like it was about to whisper something
>”This isn’t real”
>Suddenly the puppet disappears and a sing saying the end drops down from above while the record play a very quick ending credits song
>You stare at the puppet theater for a few seconds before tilting your head in confusion
“Wait what?”
>Lockpick gets up and goes over to the puppet theater and peeks behind it
>”Hey the pony is gone!”
>”He’s what?”
>>
>>29387815
>Sneak gets up too as do you and goes over tot he box, but accidentally bumps against it and makes it fall to the ground as a one dimensional cardboard cutout modeled to look three dimensional
>You pause, that does not make any sense it was three dimensional just a while ago!
>Butterknife takes a few steps closer to you
>”I’m scared...”
>Sneak and Lockpick pick up the piece of printed cardboard and hold it back up
>But...the puppet was moving for sure and-
>Suddenly the voice of the pony is heard from right behind you, spooking you and Butterknife
>”Boo!”
>You quickly spin around while Butterknife quickly hops over to Sneak and Lockpick
>The elderly pony takes off his hood, revealing himself to be a unicorn
“Why did you do that?”
>The unicorn points into the mist
>”You young rascals burned down my shack!”
“Oh...”
>His horn flares up and the piece of cardboard disappears
>”Lucky for you ponies I was looking to get it demolished anyway before I’d be slapped with a fine about it, but still it’s not nice to burn down things that belong to other ponies.”
>”Well it was not like we did it on purpose...”
>you cut Cockpick off with your hoo-did you just call him Cockpick?
>You shake your head before speaking, now a bit red faced which the elderly stallion seems to notice
>”Hey you are not one of those deviant mares who get all horny and moist when spooked? Keep away form me you creep”
>You huff in annoyance
“No I am not!”
>>
>>29387824
>And then shoot a glare at Sneak, Lockpick and Butterknife who have begun whispering something to one another
“Please, we woke up in this weird place and are lost, we need to get back to Hollow Shades”
>Sneak suddenly joins your side
>”She has a kid you know so it’s real important and stuff”
>You give him a look as he keeps pointing at you with his hoof
>The elderly pony scoffs
>”Well why didn’t you say so, just go in that direction”
>He points to somewhere and as you turn your head to look you can hear a magical poof and he’s gone
“Great”
>Butterknife shrugs
>”You have to admit he did spook us so it was a pretty good show after all...what?”
>He’s getting a collection of looks from all of you, not very positive ones
>So going into the mist again and flying a little, Sneak stop tugging my tail!
>Soon enough all of you pop out from the dense wall of mist and into a-hey you’ve cleared the mist, you can see far once again!
>You are in some kind of mountainous region of Equestria, barely any vegetation as far as the eye can see and surrounded on all sides by mountains
>Except whatever’s behind you, the wall of mist and all that, can’t see etc
>”Look train tracks!”
>Lockpick points into the distance where there’s some kind of a suspended bridge for a train, it’s pretty far away...but at least now you’ll get home sooner or later!
>The four of you start to fly excitedly towards the tracks, not paying much attention to your surroundings
>But then you come to a halt and noticing this Sneak, Lockpick and Butterknife fly back to you
>Before they can ask why you stopped you tell them what you just remembered
“We have no money to ride the train with!”
>>
>>29387833
>Sneak’s the first one to offer his idea
>”We could sneak in and hide until it reaches somewhere”
>Lockpick and Butterknife agree with this idea but you feel uncertain
“I don’t know...we could do that but...it’s kind of not nice, maybe just tell them what’s happened and maybe they will help?”
>Suddenly you spot something to the right that makes your heart skip
>Guard ponies, and that’s not just any armor, but the royal guard armor!
>You suddenly shoot off towards the two bat ponies wearing armor who are slowly moving towards somewhere
>You take them by surprise by butchering up your landing, from either still being a bit weak, or because you’re so excited to see such an armor close up for the first time!
“Is that the royal guard armor!?”
>The two mares as they turn out to be eye you warily
>”Yeah, what’s it to you?”
>Suddenly Sneak, Butterknife and Lockpick catch up to you and grab onto you to hold you still as Sneak starts talking tot he two guards
>”Excuse our...sister here, she’s a bit...you know, special”
>You’re about to say something but your mouth gets covered by Lockpick who quickly whispers into your ear
>”Shh shh Daylily let’s not have a run in with the law it’s never a good thing...”
>Butterknife just makes a dumb face
>”Eehehe me sister and I think your armor is very pretties!”
>You must be a bit under the weather still from being sick as you can’t just throw these three off of you as the guard ponies look at each other and then continue on their journey to somewhere
>”Good work on keeping your sister out of trouble, keep up the good work or something”
>>
>>29387841
>They soon disappear of to somewhere, leaving you feeling a bit sad that you didn’t get a chance to ask them all kinds of things about those cool armors they had, not to mention like a complete fool!
>The three get off of you and you are quick to glare at them
“What was that for?”
>For some reason they appear kind of meek and nervous and you instantly guess what it is about
“Is this about them being guards and you being ex-thieves?”
>They nod
>”That doesn’t leave you so easily, I still get nervous when I see any kind of a guard pony”
>Sneak and Butterknife nod and pat Lockpick on the back
>You on the other hand, you feel really peeved right now
“Well then you ex thieves can just find a thief way to get aboard the train by yourselves, I am going to go there alone and like a normal pony would!”
>You turn around, slapping the closest one, Sneak, on the face with your tail as you do so and then start flying towards the tracks by yourself
“And I am not mentally challenged!”
>You don’t even look behind yourself as you fly and after a while of fuming silently you start reaching the track when you suddenly hear the whistle of a train
>Just as you look towards the source of the noise you find a train coming at you at full speed, so you fly to the side and start picking up speed so that when it goes past you, you can hop aboard
>And you manage to pull it off, flying in from an open window and barreling right onto the floor of what appears to be some kind of a dining cart, taking all the ponies in it by surprise
>Now you suddenly feel extremely self conscious, being as dirty as you are and surrounded by what appears to be upper class ponies enjoying fancy late evening dinners
>A pony from the staff walks over to you
>”And who might you be madam?”
>You smile awkwardly and start to introduce yourself before telling them what has happened to you
>>
>>29387824
>you cut Cockpick off with your hoo-did you just call him Cockpick?
damn this girl needs to get some lewd loving soon
>>
>>29387851
Daylil is one sexy mare.
>>
Are you feeling it bat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a80_EPDioqE
>>
>>29388121
>tfw no bats dancing for you
>>
>>29388234
>tfw no bat to carry into the bed
>>
File: 1477082635127.png (251KB, 709x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1477082635127.png
251KB, 709x1064px
bat bump
>>
Hmmmm, anyone having issues with posting images? Not sure if it is my end or 4Chan's...
>>
File: Shadowbolts Echo.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowbolts Echo.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
You’ve got nothin’ on us
Na, na, na-na-na, na
Let’s go, Shadowbolts!
>>
>>29389242
Hmmmm, nevermind - appears to be a corrupted PNG file, so went with jpg
>>
>>29389294
Shadowbolt bats is a great idea, we need to choose the fastest bats and give them tight latex outfits
>>
File: echo-luna.gif (266KB, 1500x1333px) Image search: [Google]
echo-luna.gif
266KB, 1500x1333px
>>29389294
That's one talented bat.
>>
Sorry if I've given you guys a scare the past couple weeks. I've been very busy and in what downtime I had for writing I've mostly just been plotting an outline for the story. An update will come tomorrow night.
>>
File: ECHOBATHORS.png (707KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
ECHOBATHORS.png
707KB, 4000x4000px
>>
>>29390042
is a horse of the echoing kind
>>29389869
Asewome, more innbats
>>
>>29389869
This is a nice post. More adoralewd inn bats is always nice.
>>
What bat to draw at? It will have two versions: suggestive and explicit.
>>
Peach Screech and Whisper are the most adorable shybats
>>
File: Dizzy Cream - Copy.png (423KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy Cream - Copy.png
423KB, 3000x3000px
>>29390781
a non spanking related dizzy
>>
>>29390781
Dizzy or Peachy
Or both together
>>
>>29391110
I'm not sure if they would fit the pose I have on mind
>>
>>29391530
In that case odds is for dizzy even is for peachy, I rolled a lost it under the fucking couch again so I'm going to say Whisper
>>
>The fillies are once again dancing in the middle of Hollow Shade
>>
>>29392000
Colts watching and some of them having boners
>>
>>29392192
Some grown stallions too...
>>
>>29392000
Who the hell supplied them with poles?
>>
File: 2db.png (104KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
2db.png
104KB, 500x522px
>>29392277
me
also check'd
>>
>>29392881
Good work!
>>
>>29390981
>a non spanking related
>Dizzy
refused
>>
>>29393098
Spank Tulip instead
>>
>>29393177
no
>>
File: whiteboard1338 -c.png (74KB, 330x353px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1338 -c.png
74KB, 330x353px
>>29393098
>>
>>29393892
Poor Dizzy, nobody believes her
>>
>>29393892
no Dizzy then
>>
This chapter has been 100% fueled by Robbie Williams

>M-mmh~ hnnn~
>You enjoy the sensation of warm water running down your body while leaning against the wall of the very limited size shower
>your wobbly hind hooves are spread as you rub your special area vigorously, working out the stress of the past few days and nights
>You dig deeper against your sex as you reach climax, gushing all over the shower floor while having to rest against the wall as your hips buck against your will, making it very hard to stay up
>After the orgasm subsides and you have enjoyed the warmth of the water along the afterglow of your now throbbing and blush marehood you open up your eyes again and start to catch your breath while resting your forehead against the cool surface made of tiles
>You move your tail back down to cover your area, finding that the droplets of water from the shower to be a bit too much on it in its current state
>A little bit more of resting in the shower and then you finish up showering, opening up the sliding panel door to the rest of your cabin aboard this luxury train
>You grab a towel and dry yourself off before wrapping your mane into it and slipping on a fluffy bath robe and your hooves into 4 warm slippers
>And then you just hop onto the bed to lie on your back and stare at the ceiling
>The cabin is made out of a single bed and one night stand, a little bit of room to stand in when getting dressed and a small shower box and lavatory area
>When you had barreled in and interrupted the dinner the other ponies were not too thrilled, and even after you told them about your predicament they were not really open hearted, until suddenly an older mare apparently very high up in social rankings decided to help you
>Once she was on your side suddenly everypony was more than happy to help you out while very clearly kissing up to said mare any chance they could get
>>
>>29394137
Arching your back with that look on your face
All that we need’s an hour in space

>...You think of your stallion friends, you wonder if they got on or got left behind...
>You are feeling bad about getting angry at them like that
>Suddenly there’s a knock on the door
>”Are you done with your shower?”
>It’s the mare that paid for this cabin for you, the clearly rich one who took pity on you
“Yeah, I just finished”
>She pushes the door open and walks in, carrying a dress with her
>”Goo to see you’re all cleaned up and...”
>She suddenly takes a few sniffs and then smiles knowingly
>”...relaxed after such an ordeal”
>You start to feel red faced and a bit worried that she might mean what you think she means with that last bit
>”I brought you a dress to wear if you decide to come and visit us at the lounge cart, we are having simple the most divine time in there”
>You get up as the mare lays a beautiful evening gown onto the bed
“Thank you but you shouldn’t have, you’ve already done so much for me”
>The mare giggles
>”Oh nonsense, I’m very enjoying this sudden intrusion, it spiced up this little trip in a way I could not have ever guessed”
>She turns around and you suddenly feel her tail brush along your body as she walks past you and out of the cabin
>”It’s really mean a lot to me if you could come and join us”
>You’re left staring at her as she closes the door
>That...wasn’t on purpose right?
>No, it must be your tired mind playing tricks, not to mention you have to join her any which way, it’s the least you can do in return
>>
>>29394145
>This train you are on is some kind of a luxury thing that just keeps on going and going, the passengers living inside the moving train for a week or so, not stopping at any of the stops except quick resupply stops
>And tomorrow it’s going to do just that, and you are to hop off and catch another train at that station, one that goes straight back to Hollow Shades
>Turns out you never were too far away from it, just going in the wrong directions constantly
>You remove the towel and slip out of your bathing robe
>Might as well do this properly if you are going to do it, she left you some womanly supplies to use so you decide to make the best out of them by the mirror by the sink
>You’re not a pro when it comes to makeup, but you have been picking up a thing or two from Midnight Delight
>First some light mascara and then some very subtle lip polish, almost unnoticeable unless you’re really paying attention
>You brush your tail and mane quickly so it’s your natural manestyle, just a hint more neater than usual
>After that you simply slip on the dress, make sure it’s on right and head on out
>You walk into the next wagon, it is for sleeping and such as well, and walk right through it and past the doors to other ponies personal cabins
>The hallway is a bit narrow due to the fact that it is still a train, but not tight
>You glance outside through the window on the opposing side of the hallway to the doors, but can’t see outside due to it being pitch black and the lights inside the train
>The next wagon is the dining area, where you crash landed earlier this evening
>A single pony in a butler uniform is collecting a few utensils off the tables and greets you as you walk past him and through the wagon onto he next one where the lounge area is located
>You arrive to the lounge, a dimly lit area with some low volume jazz music playing in the background, a single bar counter and a bartender griffon behind it
>>
>>29394150
>The mare from earlier, now wearing her own evening attire and sitting alone at one of the small round tables spots you and signals you to join her company, which you do since you don’t know any of the few ponies scattered here and there, two old gentlemanly stallions by themselves at one table, a couple being romantic at the other
>Seems pretty quiet, but then again it is pretty late for non-nocturnal ponies
>”Oh my, you certainly look completely different from the pony who first flew in through the window”
>You blush a little
“It doesn’t look weird does it? I was unsure if I put it on properly”
>She giggles a little and pats you on the back
>”Don’t worry sweetie, you’re wearing it well”
>her hoof lingers a little on your back before pulling away
>”Could you interest an old mare in more of your stories? I found them to be rather interesting”
>You smile happily
“Sure”
>you had earlier told her a few stories about a few of your adventures and she seemed to enjoy listening to them, it’s the least you can do since she’s done so much for you
>Oh, you can also do this
“And you’re not that old, I mean you look very young”
>You blush a little since it felt like she had no idea what you meant, but then she smiles
>”Awww aren’t you the sweetest”
>She glomps onto you and for a brief moment you feel like a little filly, being hugged by an older relative, but then you become very aware of how good her perfume smells and how soft and warm she is and feel things little fillies normally...well excluding your little demon seed back home, would not feel
>Your face feels a lot warmer as she lets go and you start to tell her about the time you accidentally wrestled a wild bear instead of one of those friendly ones you knew when up training in the mountains...
>>
>>29394160
>The mare listens on as you continue telling your stories and the lounge grows emptier by the hour
>A few tasty drinks were tasted along the way, and when you’re about to tell her about the time when you did another thing, you suddenly feel a hoof on top of yours
>You look down at it and then at the mare who’s staring right into your eyes
>”Has anypony ever told you that you are a good storyteller?”
>You start to sweat a little and feel a bit uncomfortable as you have to pull your hoof away
“I sort of have a lover...”
>The mare looks a bit surprised, but then smiles briefly
>”Of course...I should have asked that before doing that, I’m afraid the drinks must be getting to me...”
>She does not look any different but appears a bit more sadder now, compared to how she was before
>You place your hoof on hers to get her attention
“But if I wasn’t I’d be more than pleased to hear more on what you had in mind”
>You remove your hoof and the mare smiles
>”Must be a lucky stallion”
>You smile awkwardly
“A mare”
>”Oh my~”
>She then lets out a yawn
>”it’s getting a bit late so if I could trouble you a bit, would you walk me back to my cabin?”
“Of course, it’s the least I can do”
>You accompany the mare in silence, feeling a hint guilty about having to turn her down, even if you would never ever cheat on Midnight Delight, this mare has done so much for you and now you feel like you are not giving her anything in return
>Soon enough the two of you reach her cabin and she opens up the sliding door, revealing her bed and some of her belongings
>The air smells just like her and her perfume, it’s a very pleasant scent
>She climbs onto the bed and lets out a sigh and just as you’re about to leave she suddenly starts speaking again
>”You know, if you could...could you keep me company? Nothing indecent, just lying on the bed next to one another”
>You pause and think about it for a few secs
“Yes, we can do that”
>>
>>29394163
>She smiles as you awkwardly climb onto the bed and lie down next to her
>”Thank you...I just find it easier to get sleepy when not alone in bed...”
“Happy to...help?”
>She giggles and then turns to face you, so you do the same
>”Don’t worry dearie, I’m not about to try and break up a relationship between two ponies, I was simply tired of lying here all alone and you’re very pleasant company”
>You have to admit that the perfume she’s wearing is making the whole atmosphere in her cabin very relaxing
>She begins to slip out of her dress and you find yourself not sure where to look, she’s...soft looking so it’s a rather...it’s a show of sorts
>The mare kicks her dress to the floor and stretches her hooves
>”That’s better”
>Suddenly she snuggles herself against you and lets out a content sight
>”So much more better...you’re more than welcome to get that tight little thing off of yourself if you feel like it, it looks pretty but must be sort of constricting”
“It kind of is”
>You get out of your dress and then mimic her and kick it to the floor, making the mare giggle
>”I’m just going to come out with it and say it, I want to sleep with you-no not like that, just sleep, no foul play if that is what you’re worried about”
>She suddenly leans her mouth closer to your ear, deliberately blowing warm air into it as she whispers
>”Though if you were single it’d be a whole different story~”
>Suddenly the cover gets thrown on you as you eeee embarrassedly and you find yourself glomped by the older mare
>”Not to mention you do look stressed even after relieving yourself in the shower”
>you blush
“You could tell?”
>”I’ve been around for long enough to know what we mares like to do in our private moments”
>As you’re spooned by this mare acting as the big spoon you find yourself feeling pleasant
>>
>>29394167
>But not in a way you feel with Midnight Delight, more like a lover embracing her beloved it feels different...nostalgic...
>It’s like...you mom cuddling you when you were a little filly and sleeping with her, even if that sounds sort of weird
>”Mmm~ yes this is much more pleasant...sorry to have forced you into being a life sized teddy bear but a mare’s got to be a bit selfish every now and then”
>You just stay silent as the older mare breathes more calmly and soon enough falls asleep
>And here you are, sleeping with another mare
>But just like you were sharing bodily heat with your three stallion friends, you’re doing it for a reason instead of randomly sleeping around
>You can tell that this mare is hiding the fact that she really needs some company, and not just the lewd kind, and you’ve got to pay her back for the hospitality she’s provided, you feel like it is your duty
>And you don’t feel like your relationship with Midnight Delight is threatened here, even if she has a rather flirty personality
>And because of that you’re not going to leave this part out when telling Midnight Delight your story, hopefully she’ll understand, besides it’s not like you go around doing this a lot, sleeping with random ponies even if it’s just sleeping
>Yes...it’s...you’re starting to feel really tired, embraced buy this nice smelling soft cushiony older mare...it’s like the calming effect your mother had on you if you had a bad dream and went to sleep with her...
>You should probably try to rest a little as well, since the train is run by non-nocturnal ponies you’re going to have to change the train during the day, what’s a little bit more screwing up your sleep schedules in the light of all the stuff you’ve been through
>And at some point you simply fall asleep
>After some time you start to wake up when you start to take notice you’re being called
>You open up your eyes and find yourself cuddled against the smiling older mare
>>
>>29394175
>”You’re rather cuddle-happy in your sleep aren’t you?”
>You let go of her and put some distance between the two of you
“Sorry about that”
>”I don’t mind, I’m told I am rather pleasant to hold on to~”
>You blush a bit
>”But really, thank you for this, it was just what I needed, you’re a real sweetheart”
>You sit up and rub the back of your head embarrassedly
>”But you should go and get ready, we’re going to arrive to the train station soon, you don’t want to miss your stop”
>You thank the mare and leave for your cabin, earning a few looks from the staff as you make your way to your own cabin
>And once you reach it you find out just why, you look as disheveled as you can be, like things of a certain nature had taken place all night long
>You put the shower on and climb in to freshen yourself up
>And while in there you find your nether region soon twitching and itching in a certain way so you pleasure yourself once again, enjoying the hot water running down your crack and gently tugging your teats by your nipples before switching the shower off and making the most out of the faucet, face down ass up
>And after reaching climax and lying on the shower floor out of breath and pleasantly warm for some time you clean yourself up and start getting ready

Next chapter might take a little or more while longer to get writtened, or not who knows
>>
>>29394184
I want to pleasure that mare
>>
File: whiteboard1356.png (22KB, 254x181px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1356.png
22KB, 254x181px
>>29394021
>>
>>29394254
I want to pet her
>>
>>29394254
fake tears, no pics for you
>>
>>29394184
hot damn dude this is consistently unf and cute my favourite kind of story, take your time with the next part
>>
>>29391913
Hmmm... already made all three of them, I need to think on a pony lewd enough to make a presenting pose.
>>
>>29384389
You're making Whisper seem like the bad one. It was Jubilee that stole Anon's shirt, silly.

Starting writing now; expect an update in about 2 hours or so.
>>
>>29396107
I know, this picture was taken when Jubilee, Aqua and Anon were not around.
She danced and snuggled to the material, imagining she is dancing with Anon
>>
An hour and a bit has passed and I'm only about 150 words in. I might end up having to make you guys wait another day as I'm feeling like I'm about to pass out in my chair. Sorry that I've been slow on writing lately, I'll try to make up for it over the weekend when I have more free time.
>>
>>29396543
Have a good sleep
>>
File: bat sfw.jpg (974KB, 1584x2400px) Image search: [Google]
bat sfw.jpg
974KB, 1584x2400px
It will be a bat, but I'm still not sure who it should be.
NSFW
http://i.imgur.com/d8mIT3F.jpg
>>
>>29396543
>reading the story for the 6th time in this week
>still just can't get enough
>Hollows won't deliver the update today
Reeee

But it's okay, get some rest, man, I'll wait
>>
>>29396979
I want to put my face in there
>>
File: Happy_fun_ball.jpg (46KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_fun_ball.jpg
46KB, 320x240px
I'm working on a project and I require more bat ponies for it, the problem is I really can't think up of any designs/backstories for the bats. Anyone willing to 'donate' some?
>>
File: 1475858841990.png (2MB, 4000x2435px) Image search: [Google]
1475858841990.png
2MB, 4000x2435px
>>29397528
use these freely
>>
>>29397528
batponies.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Bat_Ponies
>>
>>29397528
what type of project
>>
File: sidncoidson.png (89KB, 693x574px) Image search: [Google]
sidncoidson.png
89KB, 693x574px
>>29397528
fresh off the stove just for you
>pearlescent
>likes chips
>works in a chip factory
>constantly cleaning herself from being covered in salt and grease
>lives in a nice apartment
>has no passions so when asked what she wanted to do she blurted out "chip salesman"
>parents are both success philanthropists
>spills things a lot
>special talent is making it through life without really knowing what shes doing whatsoever
>>
>>29397656
What a crisp looking pony
>>
>>29397656
Cute!
>>
File: 0aaa92df5616d0945873537903dc5ae3.png (325KB, 1207x906px) Image search: [Google]
0aaa92df5616d0945873537903dc5ae3.png
325KB, 1207x906px
>>29397528

>>29397636 This. Spill the beans, faggot.
>>
>>29397656
>works in a chip factory
Sounds fun!
>>
File: IMG_4285.png (31KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4285.png
31KB, 195x195px
Will she let you clean her apartment?
>>
>>29398346
No but she'll let you lick her carpet
>>
>>29398085
It's for a little pnp campaign I'm working on, I need more bat ponies in a certain part of town.
>>
File: 1485370257799.png (3MB, 3000x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1485370257799.png
3MB, 3000x1950px
>>29398677
I BET YOU CAN MOW THE LAWN SO GOOD YOU MAKE THE EQUESTRIAN GARDENING SOCIETY JEALOUS
>>
>>29396979
I'm still not sure who it is.
I was thinking about
>Rosewood
>Aquamarine
>Robinia
>Rosewood
>Acacia
>Rosewood
>Daylily
>>
>>29399480
>Rosewood
>Aquamarine
>Robinia
>Rosewood
>Acacia
>Rosewood
>Daylily
---
why are u asking us if you have that in mind... ?
illusion of a choice ?

aside of that. as much as I want to see my oc dizzy being drawn. it doesn't fit the the pose. so go with Rosewood. or maybe Aronia
>>
>>29399514
>illusion of a choice ?
he was joking, you know, he likes Rosewood
>>
>>29399480
What if it's a merge of two characters, two-face style

because somepony gave a visiting unicorn fermented fruits by accident and he got drunk and shot a bunch of random spells here and there

Wildcard time
>>
>>29399717
weeeeeird
>>
>>29399717
Panne and a toilet bowl
>>
>>29399717
Daylily/Rosewood for red/blue magnet mane
>>
>>29399717
Aquamarine and somebody else could look cool
>>
This is a story of long ago and made with absolutely zero effort

"But Sneak, how do I impress her?"
>"You like this mare don't you?"
"Yeah but"
>"She wants your hot thief body"
"No not really but"
>"Just hit on her, use animals for inspiration"
"You think Daylily likes that?"
>"Every mare does"
"Ok thanks Sneak"
>Lockpick leaves and Sneak blows a few bubbles out from his toy pipe
>"I wish she had seven ponuts"
>Lockspick peaks his head back into Sneaks room
"Que?"
>"Imagine"
>Lockpick imagines
"Noice"
>"Yes"
>Lockpcik leaves and looks for the Dayliyl
"Diddleylilly"
>Daylily stops and turns around
>"Oh hi Lockpick do you need something"
"I want to uhh..."
>Think of some animal, what animal? Something cool...cool has big fangs right? And rare, to show her you're not like all the other stallions, so something that lives somewhere hard to reach
"Male angler fish to your female angler fish"
>Yeah, flash that killer grin, she's going to be so much soaking
>She looks disgusted though
>"That's really gross"
"Wat?"
>"Goodbye Lockpick"
>Lockpick is left behind confused as Nightrose flies away
"Swiggity swoogy?"
>Unlike this post he did not get to bump
>>
File: 1466694362345.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362345.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>29400085
>>"I wish she had seven ponuts"
>>Lockspick peaks his head back into Sneaks room
>"Que?"
>>"Imagine"
>>Lockpick imagines
>"Noice"
>>"Yes"
>>
>>29400085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohd0aT3m__k
>>
>>29400085
>This is a story of long ago and made with absolutely zero effort

It's ok Anon, we know you wrote this yesterday and it took you 12 hours. No need to feel bad.
>>
>>29400210
>>29400160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
>>
File: Shuu_Trance_1.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shuu_Trance_1.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Shuu_Trance_2.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shuu_Trance_2.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>29400243
>>
File: sparcanallube2.jpg (276KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sparcanallube2.jpg
276KB, 1024x768px
>>29400248
>>
File: sparcanallube.jpg (251KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sparcanallube.jpg
251KB, 1024x768px
>>29400255
>>
>>29400263
Bonus Echo because she just has to self-insert herself everywhere.
>>
>>29399514
>maybe Aronia
Oh, that's a good idea. Time to sexuadraw my batty.
>>
File: sparceventide.jpg (249KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sparceventide.jpg
249KB, 1024x768px
>>29400271
No Roselucks invited
>>
>>29400271
>>29400263
>>29400255
>>29400248
>>29400243
I like Shutterstock
>>
File: eventideecho.jpg (251KB, 992x662px) Image search: [Google]
eventideecho.jpg
251KB, 992x662px
>>29400275
It's getting juicy in Eventides home

>>29400273
No don't break the comment chain
>>
>>29400243
>>29400248
ECHOO!
>>29400255
>>29400263
>>29400271
ECHOOOO!
>>29400275
plot twist, the blood is tomato juice and the mango juice is a yellow bodily fluid.
>>29400283
So happy at the mango
>>
>>29400255
>>29400263
>>29400271
The spraying bat is Eventide btw
>>
File: mamboroonie.png (806KB, 1131x993px) Image search: [Google]
mamboroonie.png
806KB, 1131x993px
all i draw anymore is this bat
>>
>>29400496
What a pretty batty. She deserves a pat on the bat.
>>
>>29400496
I want to fondle her fangs
>>
File: Rosewood Fosgitt.png (555KB, 2263x2743px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood Fosgitt.png
555KB, 2263x2743px
>>
File: 1477075177612.png (118KB, 550x466px) Image search: [Google]
1477075177612.png
118KB, 550x466px
bat needs to sleep, bat can not sleep near page 10, bat bump
>>
>>29401282
Sneak in bed with bat and spoon

Talking of spooning I've got to spoon my leg for company until asleep once again goodnight

I'm going to pretend it's a bat pony and stuff
>>
>>29401388
Pro tip: buy a fluffy, soft pillow for that
>>
Oh look! It's a bat!
>>
>>29402083
Quick, grab it and claim!
>>
>>29400496
Black Mambo is a very premium bat
>>
Do you have any pic /r/?
>>
>>29403280
draw chip bat >>29397656
>>
>>29403306
Ok! Anything specific?
>>
>>29403373
eating chips
>>
File: 1480481785117.png (447KB, 1788x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1480481785117.png
447KB, 1788x2667px
Get your head in there
>>
File: 1471803043383.png (641KB, 2081x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1471803043383.png
641KB, 2081x2167px
>>29403785
*pomf*
But Miss Midnight that's forbidden love!
>>
>>29403827
don't be a silly filly, it's fun!
>>
Does anybody have art of bat ponys using there sharp teeth in combat ripping into flesh and whatnot.
>>
>>29404104
No idea, while someone is on that could they also check if there is one where they are using them as a can opener?
>>
>>29404146
closest thing
>>
>>29404185
there is also this no idea what the filly is meant to be
>>
File: 103.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>29404104
Here!
>>
File: 1439381470180.jpg (2MB, 2680x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1439381470180.jpg
2MB, 2680x1648px
>>29404104
Not even one. Bats are generally drawn excessively edgy, this the bloodiest one I could find.
>>
File: 1428112407360.png (738KB, 1000x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1428112407360.png
738KB, 1000x1454px
>>29404295
Aren't, they 'aren't' drawn excessively edgy.
>>
File: 1468457166193.jpg (208KB, 900x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1468457166193.jpg
208KB, 900x1203px
>>29404295
>Bats are generally drawn excessively edgy
That's not true, most bat pictures depict them as silly and cuddly.
>>
>>29404295
pretty sad that despite the military origins of the bats they don't get much combat art
still thats a nice picture saved.
>>
File: 1416731373467.jpg (128KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1416731373467.jpg
128KB, 800x640px
>>29404309
I missed that, I know.
>>
>>29404321
Anything military is decidedly too edgy for some people, that's why I go to the guardmare thread more than here nowadays.
>>
>>29404328
shame the guardmare thread is so cancerous.
>>
File: 1426648943242.jpg (182KB, 1089x842px) Image search: [Google]
1426648943242.jpg
182KB, 1089x842px
>>29404335
Just filter everything except the greentext. No meme arrows, no pass.
>>
>>29404335
>cancerous
Why?
>>
>>29404368
there are a couple of autists who got really triggered when some people wanted to change the name to reflect the thread having a decent amount of guardstalions in it as well and decided it was all a conspiracy by /hhh/ so they constantly spreg out about any gay content and claim it is all just trolls.
>>
>>29404191
I'm guessing a cross between pork and beaver

>>29404295
Every """"edgy"""" bat picture I see always reminds me of Castlevania, and I love it

>>29404302
That confusing emotion when that cute little filly grows up to look like a mare who very likely will strap you onto the bed and climb on top of you and grind her hips against yours while leaving bite marks here and there on your body

>>29404309
the bat in the hat

>>29404328
Those good old days when everything outside a cute flowery picture was not called edgy or grimderp

>>29404323
Kek
>>
>>29404378
mind you it is only male homosexuals that trigger them they don't mind straight stuff and will never say a lesbian story should go in the lesbo thread
>>
>>29404389
It's almost like they have a subconscious hatred of men. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>29404387
No, scratch that, headcannon overwritten, she'll still be innocent when she grows up and not sexually active and hunting
>>
>>29404378
It's not exactly unwarranted, most of those stories seem likely to just devolve into Anon and Shining clopfics or Anon and Definitely-Not-Shining-But-Also-Kind-Of-Yes clopfics because of /hhh/'s obsession with that sort of thing, opening the door to homo guard stories will draw their attention.

And you can't claim my argument is biased either, I wrote Hekesuh and Aux doing butt stuff with each other once.
>>
>>29404416
I want Love Bites to stick his cute bum to me and accept my flexible fingers
>>
>>29404542
Wait ET that's not how you phone home
>>
tfw you will never get to help a bat pony and brush her teeths for her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gIQmdTcZQ
>>
File: 1359770906791.jpg (38KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
1359770906791.jpg
38KB, 400x346px
>>29405194
goddamn Japs and their fetishes
I kekd
>>
>>29404874
>Weird roleplay sex with Love bites
>Anon wants to be ET for god knows what reason, he's fucked up like that among many other ways
>Vigorous ass fingering while Love bites moans as his ponut is being stretched and stuffed by a silicone slip-on dildo for the finger shaped like an et finger, with some artistic liberties for increased pleasuring capabilities
>"Oh yes ET phone home! Phone home! Dial that button harder!"
>Anon grabs his cock, not his own but the one Love Bites has, and starts to jerk him while telling him to "Be gooood"
>"A-Anon I'm gonna, I'm gonna-phone hoooommeee!"
>Anon makes ET noises while Love Bites cums all over the bed

>5 minutes after it was done and the shame hit them both, they decided that if anyone was to ever learn of that happening they'd say they were really, really drunk and can't remember doing it
>>
File: Aquamarine 1.png (486KB, 2967x2582px) Image search: [Google]
Aquamarine 1.png
486KB, 2967x2582px
>>
>>29406038
Proudly prancing sexybutt
>>
File: 1456473605354.png (349KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456473605354.png
349KB, 910x1024px
E
>>
File: 1433124650919.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1433124650919.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>
>>29406840
That's an ass to die for
Let's go to war
>>
>>29406846
her face when she sees your insert thing
>>
What's your opinion on bats having sex?
>>
>>29407235
Yes.
That's halal.
>>
>>29406840
Do I see a bulge there?
>>
File: 1358623911444.jpg (83KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1358623911444.jpg
83KB, 400x392px
>>29407235
>>
>>29407271
What do you think, very puffy vulva or balls?
>>
>Uugghhh...Maybe it was not the best idea to twiddle yourself in the shower, with sleeping at random hours and being sick you find yourself very jet-lagged as you hop out of the train with your little purse the older mare gave you, to keep in the few bits for the train ride back home and some of the snacks she also gave you for this harsh and perilous sitting in the train for some hours
>You rub your butt where the older mare gave you a firm slap as she send you off...you scrunch as you think back on it
>Not because you were greatly offended by it, but because you were feeling a bit sensitive from your shower activities and might have let out a moan that made many stallions look uncomfortable
>You shake your head, enough about that, time to go over and buy that ticket
>You shield your eyes from the harsh glare of the sun while wishing you had some sunglasses right about now
>After buying the ticket you found yourself with just enough change left for a cheap pair, and a convenient little rack near the gift / snack shop, so you head on there and try on some
>Big ones, round ones, pointy ones, orange, mirror surfaced, pilot, ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER, Elton Horse-John, another celebrity known for a specific type of sunglasses with his name turned pony related to fit the show...
>Wow, there’s even one that’s nothing but a black bar...wow, you look like a porn star or a criminal
>You try on ones that just require you to make a duck face at the mirror for no real reason
>...you feel a bit silly
>You decide to buy the simple round black ones and then head on out to wait for your train
>As you step outside you suddenly spot something really familiar
>Sneak, Butterknife and Lockpick, looking disheveled, tired and miserable
>You quickly pull back into the terminal, unsure if you should go over and talk with them, what if they are angry at you and would not want to meet you?
>You peek out into the waiting platform
>>
>>29407445
>Sneak is shivering, Butterknife is rubbing his stomach and you can hear it rumbling all the way to you
>Well you have bat-hearing but still
>And Lockpick is sniffing his nose like he had a cold
>And now the other two also have their stomach grumbling
>...you have bread and they’re hungry, they probably have no money for food
>And with that you boldly step out from the shadows and make your way to them
>They only take notice of you when you’re right in front of them
>They look surprised and you dig out the pieces of bread and simply hand them to them
>And quickly wolf them down
>They look kind of like little hamsters holding their breads in their hooves and hungrily nomming them in little tiny bites
>Lockpick is the first one to finish
>”Thank you Daylily, we haven’t eaten anything since the canned fruits!”
>Sneak licks his hooves
>”Thanks...and sorry about the stuff with the guards”
>Your ears droop and you fiddle with your hoof a little
“No I’m sorry too, I should not have left you three behind and flown off like that...how did you manage to get here by the way?”
>Butterknife burps before answering you
>”Remember that train, well we managed to grab onto it but did not find any way to sneak in so we just hanged on to the roof until it reached this station”
>They were out on top of the train for the whole time?
>”How did you manage to get here?”
>You look back at Lockpick again
“I was inside that train”
>Now they look a bit depressed, or envious
>And Lockpick lets out a sneeze
“Are you three cold?”
>They all look at you with wobbly lower lips and big round moist eyes as they nod in unison
>You open up your wings and shrug awkwardly
“Want to bat pile a little bit?”
>Suddenly they glomp onto you, pressing their bodies against you and then rubbing themselves against you
>You draw a sharp breath, they are really cold!
>>
>>29407452
>Also a good thing that there’s nopony else in here, or else you’d feel rather embarrassed right about now
>But soon enough they go from cold to warm and-oh no this was a bad idea after all
>They keep rubbing up against you in the desperate need for warmth and you find your body being a tad sensitive from your shower schlickings as your cheeks start to feel warm and certain areas like they are getting a bit puffy from all the blood flowing down there, not to mention your erecting nipples!
>You quickly peel them off of yourself
“That’s enough pile for now, you’re now warm again”
>You do your best to not let them on to what happened, but you do shield your nether region with your tail, positioning it firmly against your crotch
>”How nice was it in the train?”
>An image along with the memory of warmth and softness of the mare’s body flashes in your mind due to Butterknife’s question
“It was ok, the bed was soft and I got to take a relaxing shower”
>You’re not lying, technicall-oh no you should have been more considerate, now they look even more envious
“Don’t worry, you’ll get to rest up on the train back home at least...you guys are going to get on it the normal way right?”
>It’d be bad if they had no money, you can’t pay for their tickets even if you didn’t buy these glasses
>They shake their heads
>”We’re not getting on it, but the one before it”
>you look at Lockpick with a confused expression on your face
“Isn’t that train going the opposite direction, away from Hollow Shades?”
>Lockpick shrugs
>”We decided to not go back there”
>>
>>29407460
>That takes you by surprise
“You’re not? Why?”
>Sneak shrugs
>”Thought it’d be a good time to see the world a little bit more, now that we’ve gotten started on surviving like this why not keep it up a little?”
>Butterknife nods
>”Yeah and you’ve always talked how you traveled around and discovered yourself or something like that, so we decided to give it a go too, since we’ve got nothing”
>You cringe a little, you hope you have not glorified the vagabond lifestyle too much to them
“If you say so...when will you three come back?”
>Collected shrug
>”Not sure if we do, we’ve lived in Hollow Shades a lot and it has not worked out for us, there’s nothing left in there, but who knows, might go our separate ways, might find a new town to live in, we’re not making any kind of plans and definitely not hurrying back if we can help it”
>You stop looking at Sneak and glance at the other two who agree with him
“So that means that this is a goodbye?”
>”...Yeah” -Butterknife
>”Pretty much I guess lass” -Sneak
>I guess it is boss” –Lockpick
>That makes you feel a bit sad all of the sudden, you were not the closest of friends around but you sort of had thought that they’d always be around, and now that they’re going to go away you’re struck with the possibility of what you had not considered at all to happen
>”Might even find a wife in some random town”
>Getting real tired of thinking ways to let the reader know that it was Sneak saying this
>”Or make it big, but definitely won’t be coming back personally, it’s all new horizons from here on out”
>This was Lockpick, plus something else about him doing something so it’s not just the author saying who spoke
>>
>>29407469
>”We’ll probably go out different ways too, see how we’ll do on our own instead of being a three stallion group, hey look it’s our ride!”
>Butterknife while doing Butterknife things, oh and points at a train coming towards the station
>These three stallions suddenly find themselves embraced in a surprise group hug by you
“I’ll miss you guys”
>They pat you on the back and tell you that they will miss you too, but they need to grab onto the train soon
>Just as the train is about to go past the station Sneak suddenly grabs a good piece of your ass, Butterknife fondles your teats with his hooves and Lockpick suddenly plants a kiss on your lips, and Sneak finishes by letting go and delivering a quick slap on your flank before the three quickly hop into flight and grab onto the passing by train
>”Goodbye Daylily, nice teats! No regrets!”
>”All the best to you and that hot piece of ass, wish I had gotten to fuck it one day!”
>”Too bad you found love! No wait it’s a good thing and I am happy for you, but a bad thing for me and my unanswered emotions I am sure my pals here also shared to some extent even if they did not get to hit that sexually, you suck good cock by the way!”
>You stare at the train as it speeds off with your mouth hanging open in shock, your sunglasses falling off of your face
>You don’t feel angry though, even if by some standards you should, in fact you feel very sad now
>Since this means that they are really thinking about starting anew
>And maybe they had to get that out of their system, having most likely thought of you sexually a bunch of times, or even romantically
>>
>>29407477
>Still, a good thing Midnight Delight was not here to see it, you get the feeling she could be a bit huffy about you not getting that mad at them
>As you are picking up your sunglasses you hear the toot of another train arriving, this one from the opposite direction, it’s the train you’re going to be riding
>You quickly dig out your ticke-oh, Sneak...
>You find that Sneak has somehow slipped his switchblade comb into your purse while you were not looking
>You briefly think about flying after those three and dragging them back to Hollow Shades with you, but instead you shed a single manly tear and climb aboard your train, letting them go
>Hopefully they do come back one day, to visit or to live in Hollow Shades again, successful or poor, alone or together or with companions in life
>And tell you all about their adventures, and you can tell them what you have been up to
>You climb aboard the train and find a good place to sit on, and after a while the train departs and you start looking out of the window and at the changing scenery, still feeling melancholic
>Yet the thought of soon being back home and with Tulip and Midnight Delight also makes you feel warm and pleasant on the inside
>After a bit of staring out the window you find yourself blank minded and not really thinking about anything anymore, and tired
>And soon enough you find yourself falling asleep, the train won’t reach Hollow Shades until midnight anyway
>And it’s going to be the weekend by then...so Tulip won’t be at school and Midnight Delight won’t be at work...
>wonder how...they’ve been doing while you were away-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
>>
>>
>>29407485
Even if these three were not the main characters, I feel really sad for them leaving like that. Being a bit socially awkward, trying to find something to do with their life and failing, more or less over and over again. And now, after the ride on the train they're all sad and cold, desperate enough to buy a ticket to anywhere.
I feel empty inside.
>>
File: Daylily safe and proud.png (474KB, 2150x2383px) Image search: [Google]
Daylily safe and proud.png
474KB, 2150x2383px
>>29407485
By the way, Daylily is now the longest story ever created on /bat/, congrats.
>>
bap
>>
>>29408493
bap bat lightly on head with newspaper when misbehaving
>>
File: 1.png (452KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
452KB, 2100x2100px
>"stop right there buddeh"
>>
>>29409316
Don't be a square
>>
>>29409316
Au Hasard looks strange, what happened to him
>>
>>29407485
Wait, where does Midnight work? I thought she closed the orphanage.
>>
>>29409647
Teacher, she became a teacher instead
>>
File: 1480193315216.png (406KB, 1950x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1480193315216.png
406KB, 1950x2560px
>>29407749
The saddest part is that they were never important enough to have their appearance described

>>29407787
Surprise paddle!
>>
>>29410233
I imagine them with dark brown, mustard brown and medium gray coats
>>
>>29407485
Now I sort of want to see them going back into thieving around Equestria
>>
>>29410664
Daylily would track them down and stomp their balls back to lawful citizens again
>>
File: Rosewood vs Anonymous.png (457KB, 1960x2348px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood vs Anonymous.png
457KB, 1960x2348px
sad Rosebutt
>>
>>29411485
She looks more angry than sad to me
>>
>>29411569
She was playing The Sims 3 and all of her plants died. She doesn't know she must improve her gardening skill in the game.
>>
>>29409615
apparently he is canadian
>>
>>29411638
At least she's not starving or burning the sims
>>
File: 1.png (454KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
454KB, 2100x2100px
>>29409316
fix'd his buttmark
>>
>>29411771
>>
>>29411771
>>29411993
>"We want more money."
>"Internet money. Give us that money-, give us money from the internet."
>>
>>29411993
>"I'm not your friend, buddy!"
>>
>>29410233
>The saddest part is that they were never important enough to have their appearance described

This.
We have three horny and fun colts and we need their description.
>>
File: Daylily and Tulip fun2.png (615KB, 2449x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Daylily and Tulip fun2.png
615KB, 2449x2416px
>>29410233
Surprise Tulip!
>>
>>29412708
This taste...is the taste of my mom!
>>
I find myself becoming rather erect in my pants and in my hearts when in the presence of this sparkly bat pony.

Anyone here know anything about this bat I've come across on durp-a-durp-booru from time to time?
>>
>>29413055
http://silent-shadow-wolf.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=radiance&catpath=%2F&offset=48
>>
>>29413116
Nice, though still can't tell at all what kind of a pony she is
Not that the dick cares
The dick never cares
>>
>>29413055
Bat is sad, why is bat sad?
Does the bat need a mango?
>>
>>29413312
Horny and noone to make her not horny
>>
>>29413342
A pretty bat like that, can't imagine her having any problems finding some hot stallion cock in her to pump the love she needs in her.

Great now I made myself depressed.
>>
bat lewd made in other thread
http://imgur.com/a/D9Lgd
>>
>>29413544
Is this Vannie?
>>
File: eventidewalkintob.jpg (152KB, 1398x467px) Image search: [Google]
eventidewalkintob.jpg
152KB, 1398x467px
Batploitable
>>
File: eventidewalkinto (2).jpg (182KB, 1398x467px) Image search: [Google]
eventidewalkinto (2).jpg
182KB, 1398x467px
>>29413565
Batploitable Royale
>>
File: eventidewalkinto.jpg (205KB, 1398x467px) Image search: [Google]
eventidewalkinto.jpg
205KB, 1398x467px
>>29413570
Batploitable quarter pounder
>>
>>29413555
yes, mr trips
>>
>>29413544
Now those are some eyes to stare deeply into as you nut so hard you feel like you nutted all there was to nut in your whole life and the only thought in your head is how you are going to fill her womb up with your baby batter and make her yours for life and have equally good nutting session again and again and again lemme smash please
>>
File: 1486331798049.jpg (287KB, 1398x467px) Image search: [Google]
1486331798049.jpg
287KB, 1398x467px
>>29413579
>>
I'm a lazy excuse of a bat writer.
I should really write more, too bad my motivation is dead. Kill me, bat.
>>
File: RD punishment eeeee.png (433KB, 1400x470px) Image search: [Google]
RD punishment eeeee.png
433KB, 1400x470px
>>29413570
>>
>>29413946
We want more, don't leave us.
>>
File: shuttlecockedit.png (448KB, 1398x467px) Image search: [Google]
shuttlecockedit.png
448KB, 1398x467px
>>
>>29413946
I'm one too, but I am too busy pleasuring myself this evening to make an attempt at writing!
>>
>>29413586
anon please, i can only get so erect
>>
We need more innbats and Dayeulil shenanigans
>>
File: mosina_the_bat_pony.png (140KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
mosina_the_bat_pony.png
140KB, 1024x758px
>>29398346
>Breath?
>Minty, as if you performed oral on a tube of toothpaste.
>You smell your underarms.
>Essence du Mangette. Bitches love Mango scent.
>Suit is pressed, and clean, and you look like you were cooked in butter.
>With Tulips in hand, you rummage for a scrap paper in your pocket.
"This looks like the address. Phooo.."
>According to her private message on "Batdate" this is her apartment. You've never been so nervous in your life.
>With a shaky fist you rap your knuckles on her door, and await a response, straigtening your stature.
>You still remember those sexy pictures, she put up on her profile. That slick mane, and unicorn horn...unf. You've never wanted to get your hands on a Bat-unicorn so bad.
>"One moment!"
"Okay...showtime."
>The sounds of cans,assorted crumples,trashcans and a few cat shrieks muffle out from behind the door, giving you a creeping bad feeling.
>Does Catfishing exist in Equestria?
>"Hrnnngh! HNNNRGH!"
>The door stutters open, as articles of garbage manage to roll out.
"What the hell...?"
>A gray, glasses pony struggling to stick her head out through the small opening she created, smiles at you awkwardly.
>You internally shrug. Must be her sister or roommate.
>"Howdy!"
"U-uh..howdy...is "R053W00D" here? We were supposed to go on a date? From the "Batdate" website?"
>Her face suddenly brightens up.
>"Are you L0ngNHerd"?! You're even more handsome up close!"
>You can't help but blush, and--
"Wait. Are you...?"
>"Yeah! I'm R053!"
>...
>CATFISSSSSSSSHED
>"Hold on a moment! I'll let you in!"
>More grunts and groans, as she strains to open the door, while you consider bailing.
>The door finally opens almost all the way, like a stone slab, where a moutain of trash awaits you, and even that is an understatement.
"What the hell is this?!"
>"Welcome to Casa de Rose, otherwise known as "The love Jungle"~"
>She winks, making you both wretch and scowl in disgust.

Continue?
>>
>>29414013
I'm confused why her nickname is R053W00D, but yeah, continue
>>
>>29414013
I'd still smash that lovingly so yes
>>
>>29414013
>catfish story
>Continue?
is this nigga serious?
GET ON WITH IT
>>
>>29414033
Her picture is rosewood also from what Anon said.
>>
>>29414084
>Her picture is rosewood
What
Her name is Mosina, even you have her name in the filename here >>29414013
>>
>>29414109
Do you know what Catfishing is? Her profile pic on the dating site is rosewood, and her name. did you not read? It's like fat girls putting pics of hot girls up
>>
>>29414136
>Do you know what Catfishing is?
Nope.
>It's like fat girls putting pics of hot girls up
But Mosina is pretty...
>>
>>29414173
Google motherfucker
>>
>>29414192
wow, rude
>>
>>29414244
Love and tolerance is a way to go but sometimes a nigga needs some tough love to get shit done
>>
>>29413996
I am going to put a baby in that.
>>
>>29414173
So how's the rent on that rock you live under?
>>
>>29414310
I didn't know what is "catfishing" too.
>>
Eventide looks really cute when blushing, I want to do things to make Eventide blush even more!
>>
File: eventide_blossom shocked copy.png (93KB, 537x504px) Image search: [Google]
eventide_blossom shocked copy.png
93KB, 537x504px
>>29414344
>>
>>29414328
Oh! Roomies then?
>>
>>29414379
Sexual things!
>>
File: Sloppy kisses.png (460KB, 961x475px) Image search: [Google]
Sloppy kisses.png
460KB, 961x475px
Such a sloppy kisser
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22522167/
>>
>>29414013
"Eh..Your picture is a little..."
>You look around her apartment on where to step, noticing piles of dirty clothes.(Ponies wear clothes?) Ramen Noodle Cup Towers, random stains, and what you hope aren't piles of shit laying around the "love Jungle".
>"I know right? That's a picture of my favorite TV actor from that awesome show,"Trotham"! She's so pretty..."
>Rose, or whoever the fuck this is, looks away with a dreamy expression.
>You're paying half attention to her through the smell.
>It's like Vinegar mixed with fetid butthole, and a spoonful of the inside of Applejack's hat mixed in.
>"Take a seat anywhere! I'll get us some refreshments~"
"Uhhhhhhh...."
>Sit where? Trash pile A, or B? Maybe the filled hefty bag with the rats, humping each other in the corner?
"Say uh...Rose..."
>"Mosina. My name is Mosina! What's yours?"
>She looks at you from what you assume is the kitchen. It's hard to tell through the mountains of dirty dishes, and what you think is a fucking Garbador sitting where a stove would be.
>Should you really tell her your name? She's obviously thirsty as fuck. What if she follows you home? You want this dirty, catfishing ass nerdy slob knowing your personals?
>"Refreshments are here~"
>She floats towards you carrying a tray of some unknown liquid in dirty glasses.
>Are you being punked right now?
>"Oh! You brought me Flowers also! Thoughtful~!"
>She rudely chomps down onto them, leaving you only with a fistful of stems.
>Staring at you with cheeks full of flora, she awaits your answer, but deciding to divert it, you focus on something else.
"S-so what is this..."drink"?"
>"Oh this? It's just a little something I had chillaxing in the back of the icebox. A little "dranky-drank" to lighten the moooood~ You know...see where the night takes us."
>Petals, and saliva spew out onto you, as she attempts bedroom eyes.
"Uh..hahah-yeah, because I totally plan to stay here for that long..."
>Her snout touches your nose. Way in the bubble right now.
>>
>>29414859
>>29414013
She was always a clean and tidy bat, why is she suddenly a hikkomori?
>>
File: Messyna.jpg (7KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
Messyna.jpg
7KB, 266x189px
>>29414859
>Leaning back, you fight a grimace.
"Look uhm...Messyna, was it?"
>"Mosina."
"Right. Mosina.Before we head out, I need to go...uh...get my..car keys from my oven...?"
>That's the best excuse you can think up.
>A combo of half-chewed petals, and gigglesnorts bombard your face.
>"You were always so funny! Even during our ERP chats!"
>You facepalm.
>That's right. You did Scrollsex with her. Fuck.
>She "seductively" rubs her tummy.
>"So rather than go out, I was thinking you could hang out here, maybe get a home-cooked meal from yours truly, and...hehehehe..."
>She licks her lips like that guy from Phoenix Wright who talks in l33t speak.
"You want me to stay here-"
>"Mhmm."
"In this apartment?"
>"Oh yeah~"
"And you want to cook something for us."
>She nods slowly, inching closer.
>Your breathing speeds up, fight or flight starting to kick in.
"B-bu-but, I'd hate to intrude..."
>"Oh pshaw! My house, is your house~"
>A big ass centipede crawls up your pant leg.
>SWEET LORD NO.
>You reflexively kick it off.
"I don't have my toothbrush! I-I like to floss after dinner!"
>"Oh I think you'll be using your mouth for other things than flossing big boy~"
"URP-uh...duhh."
>Cold sweat starts to pour down your neck.
>"Let's start with a toast. To us! To a looooong night of "Exploration"."
>She takes one of the glasses, her eyes waiting for you to take yours.
>You gulp and take the glass. Ungloved. IT'S STICKY. FUCK.
>"Bottoms up!"
>Mosina knocks back the odd black liquid, missing you pour it out over your shoulder.
>It hits the floor, and shapes into a blob that hisses at you.
>"Ahh! That was some good mango juice!"
"WHAT DA FUUUUH?! That was Mango Juice?!"
>She wipes her mouth with a hoof.
>"Good huh? So-"
>Making Bed eyes again, she clears a row of Potato chip bags ,and Trotess snack cake wrappers to reveal a nasty ass sofa that is legit breathing.
>"Why don't you sit down, and let the juice lead us from here....uh...what's your name again?"
>>
>>29415057
this Anon is one annoying pussy, just tell her that house is a mess, fix her!
>>
>>29415057
pastebin it
>>
>>29415093
Scumbag
>>
>>29415557
well, he's got a point, ya know
are you saying just running away is a better option?
>>
>>29415620
Avoidance over subjugation? Of course. You're both terrible people to accept this. Scumbags
>>
>>29415923
You're not a nice person
>>
>>29415923
>getting someone to better themselves isn't the way to go, you fucker!
>you're supposed to run away and leave them a depressed mess!

who the hell taught you this backwards thinking shit?
>>
>>29416006
What gives you the right to tell a stranger how to live? Anon came here with the intention of fucking her. Since when is he so high and mighty that he has the right to "fix" anyone? Do you need to be "fixed" because you like cartoon ponies and are grown men? Evil fucks
>>
>>29416066
i think you've just got a massive case of autism. and that post just tells me a bit about what goes on in your mind.

well, as you're probably not aware, helping people is a nice thing, and unlike your methods, it doesnt include shoving and forcing your fucking ideals down someone's throat.

again, it makes me wonder what goes on in your mind, but i would offer to help her clean around the house and ask about it, not immediately be like, "WOW YOU FILTHY FUCKING FREAK CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE NAOW"
>>
>>29416197
>>29416066
>Autists fighting over green
You're both losers
>>
>>29416250
>calling someone a loser
>on 4chan
wew lad
you're a delusional autist, the worst kind
>>
I want Leiifer-san and Hollows-san to comeback so we can get a nice dose of green
>>
>>29414849
Imgur? I can't see it.
>>
>>29413968
woox pls
>>
>>29414859
>>29415057
I'd still go for it to be honest
>>
>>29416197
Still a scumbag
>>
File: lol+icon.jpg (1MB, 1438x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lol+icon.jpg
1MB, 1438x2000px
Babysitting a bat pony filly of your choice
She does this
How will you handle this situation?
>>
>>29417787
Let's get married!
Yay going to jail!
>>
>>29417105
Ah yeah, forgot about that. Lemme drop tumblr links instead

https://68.media.tumblr.com/cdc9e9b7619850a1d9856212547b0768/tumblr_okxh21tX6Q1rdrsqqo2_1280.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/18c319b77465c5687586a9907b51d8fb/tumblr_okxh21tX6Q1rdrsqqo4_1280.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ae6ade3d0ca39c10d500b49cfb3ca064/tumblr_okxh21tX6Q1rdrsqqo1_1280.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b6c7c1be0c2d7ab4632ede8bb34aa906/tumblr_okxh21tX6Q1rdrsqqo3_1280.png
>>
I'm not a regular in this thread, but here's some green for you batfuckers.
My first attempt at writing bat pony.

1/13
In the days before Princess Luna's return things were hard for Bat Ponies.
In theory, the laws of Equestria granted them equal rights and should have protected them, but in reality they were an underclass minority. Excluded from the best jobs...forced to live in ghetto neighborhoods...picked on in public schools.
Living in enclave communities and going out only at night seemed to be the safest thing to do but it only served to isolate the bat ponies further.

Belfry was one such bat filly. Her father was a trained structural engineer but could only get a job inspecting sewers. It didn't pay much by engineer standards. Her mother hadn't even been that lucky...she'd been chased out of University by bullying and prejudice before she even had the chance to finish her Library Science degree.
They lived in Canterlot; the gleaming capitol of Equestria, but not in a particularly gleaming part of the city. The bat pony neighborhood was on the North side of the mountain, perpetually in the shade of bigger buildings. Canterlot really didn't have bad neighborhoods, but Bat Town (as the other ponies called it) was pretty run down and shabby.

Belfry didn't go to normal school. Most bat parents had pulled their foals out of Equestrian public school, forming their own neighborhood classes where their foals wouldn't get picked on by the more numerous Unicorns, Earthies & Pegasi. Belfry's mother taught at her neighborhood school...the other bat families payed her in favors, odd jobs and extra food when they had it.
When she was younger, Belfry didn't realize her family was poor. As bat ponies went they were pretty average. No bat pony's parents had a good job...everyone was sort of living on the fringe...so life seemed normal.
>>
>>29418545
But now that she was thirteen years old Belfry had begun to notice things her parents had previously been able to shield her from.
>"Mom, Canterlot has such beautiful parks? Why do we only get to go at night?"
>"Dad, why do you have to work in the sewers? Can't you get a better job?"
>"Why don't I go to a big school with a playground and a gymnasium like the other ponies?"
>"Why are the City Guards always hassling Dad when he hasn't done anything wrong?"
They were hard questions for her parents to answer. How can you explain to any foal that the world isn't always fair?

One day Belfry got some answers on her own.
She was hanging out in a public playground, playing ball with some of her bat friends when some Unicorns about her age showed up.
>"It's daytime, bat-freaks. Time for you leatherwings to clear out!"
Her friends backed down, but Belfry was having fun and didn't see why she should have to leave.
>"There's plenty of room for everyone here.
>"Better yet, wanna play with us?"
The Unicorns didn't want to play though. Belfry was lucky to get away with a bloody snout, a black eye, a scraped wing and significantly wounded pride.
The incident worried Belfry's parents, so against her protests the young bat's suitcase was packed and she was sent to stay with her Aunt & Uncle in the country.
>>
>>29418548
Uncle Chirop and Aunt Tera had a cottage in the forest near a small town called Ponyville. It was a pleasant little town but its few bat pony residents kept to themselves.
After living in the big city Belfry would have been very bored & lonely here but thankfully, Uncle Chirop & Aunt Tera had a daughter of their own. Tweet was three years younger than her cousin and the two got along great, which was fortunate because they had to share a room. At least Belfry had a friend.

Belfry adjusted to life near Ponyville but she was still bored. She didn't even go to a neighborhood school anymore...there just weren't enough bat pony families in Ponyville. The town had a one-room schoolhouse but no other bat foals were enrolled, so Tera & Chirop kept both fillies at the cottage and home-schooled them.
Of course the young teenager bemoaned her isolation;
>"Can't we at least go into town sometimes?"
But Uncle Chirop forbid it unless he went with them...and then only in the evening when other ponies were off the streets.

Aunt Tera & Uncle Chirop knew the fillies (especially Belfry) felt isolated, so they took them flying over the wild Everfree forest whenever they had the time. Both girls loved this...Belfry was already a strong flier and if Tweet got tired she could always hitch a ride on one of her parents' back.
Once they got high enough, over the treetops, they could see Belfry's old home, Canterlot.
>"Did you really live there!?" Tweet asked excitedly.
>"I read all about it in a book. Have you ever played in the hedge maze?
>"Does the Princess really have a golden apple tree?
>"How big is the City Library?"
Belfry knew about all these things but had to explain that she hadn't seen any of them with her own eyes. How could she explain it to her little cousin? Bat ponies were not welcome everywhere. She found herself repeating the same excuses her parents had told her, to shield her cousin from the same cruel realities.
>>
>>29418554
Thankfully, Uncle Chirop changed the subject by suggesting they explore in a different direction.
>"Over there, that's Ghastly Gorge...stay clear of there, it's full of monster Quarray Eels.
>"And see that path down there? Remember it. Our neighbor Zecora lives that way...you can trust her if you ever get lost or run into trouble."
Belfry saw something interesting on the horizon.
>"What's that over there, Uncle? It looks like the ruins of an old castle!"
Chirop answered;
>"They call that the Castle of the Two Sisters...where Princess Celestia & Princess Luna used to rule from."
Both fillies laughed. They'd both heard bedtime stories about Princess Luna...Celestia's mythical sister that watched over the night and was patron of the bat ponies. They were both old enough to know they were just fairy tales.
>"Can we fly out there?" begged Belfry "It's not so far."
But Uncle Chirop was too cautious for such an adventure.
>"No, the forest is too dangerous at night...and bat ponies shouldn't stray too far from home during the day."
Tweet seemed content to obey her father, but Belfry pleaded;
>"Pleeeaaassseee, Uncle Chirop! We never get to do anything exciting!"
Aunt Tera shut her hopes down.
>"Exciting is dangerous. Listen to your Uncle and stay away from that Castle unless you want a sore backside, young filly."
Tweet whispered in her cousin's ear;
>"Better listen to her...she's not kidding."
So Belfry's dreams of an adventure had to wait. It was getting late anyway, so the family turned back and flew home for dinner.
>>
>>29418557
Belfry could not get the mysterious castle out of her mind. After living in the capitol city of Equestria her new bucolic life near Ponyville had the filly bored stiff. An adventure seemed like just the thing.
In their beds, Belfry tried to talk her cousin into an expedition.
>"You know, we could fly all the way to that cool castle in just a few hours."
Tweet whispered back; the adults' bedroom was right beneath them.
>"But you heard what my Mom said...I don't want a spankin'!"
>"Duh! Neither do I" giggled Belfry "but what Auntie & Uncle don't know doesn't have to hurt us!
>"They both work at night. We could sneak out early in the morning after they go to sleep...we'll be back long before they wake up."
Tweet was afraid to defy the adults, but the idea of an adventure with her cool older cousin was too tempting. She was sucked into the conspiracy.
>"How do we do it? What if they check our beds and we're not there?"
>"We leave dummies. My friends and I back in Canterlot used to do that all the time when we wanted to sneak out."
That wasn't exactly true.
One of Belfry's friend's had an older sister who did it once...but it had worked so it seemed like a good idea.
>"We'll pick a day both Uncle Chirop & Aunt Tera are real tired. Once they fall asleep we sneak out.
>"Straight to the old castle...look around for a little while...then straight back.
>"They'll never know we were even out of bed!"

The fillies had to wait three days for the perfect opportunity, but it finally arrived. Uncle Chirop had spent all night hauling turnips & carrots from his small farm into Ponyville. They had to be ready to sell at daybreak when the farmer's market opened. Aunt Tera spent the night churning butter to sell in town. When the sun came up both were exhausted. They were both asleep as soon as their heads it the pillows.

>"Now's our chance!"
>>
>>29418561
The flight to the castle ruins was longer than the cousins had imagined, but it only added to their excitement because that meant it must be really big. After the first hour it was slow going because Tweet needed to take a lot of breaks and Belfry wasn't big enough to carry her. That was fine. There were plenty of neat places to stop in the Everfree forest and during the daytime it seemed pretty safe.

As Celestia lifted the sun to around mid-day a new concern popped up.
>"Belfry, I'm hungry. Did you bring anything to eat?"
Her older cousin hovered and looked around.
>"No. I didn't think the flight would be so long.
>"But we can find lots of stuff to eat in the forest."
Belfry snatched a fat round bug out of the air and bit into it with a crunch.
Tweet was grossed out;
>"Eeeewwwww!"
The older filly shrugged her shoulders.
>"What? It's good, and they're super easy to catch. Want me to get you one?"
>"That's gross, I don't wanna eat parasprites!"
Belfry looked around some more.
>"Okay, okay...there's gotta be something else around here."
>"Like what?" whined the 10 year old.
>"Like MANGO'S!"

Belfry's eyes grew wide. While they had been arguing about parasprites neither of them had noticed that they were right next to a gigantic mango tree; its branches heavy with ripe fruit.
>"Mango's!" Tweet exclaimed.
The two of them swooped around the tree, 'eeeeee'ing excitedly and probing it with their sonar. In minutes they each had collected enough mango's that they were too heavy to fly. Sitting on a grassy riverbank in the warm sun they feasted. Belfry had a neat, mature style; she bruised up the fruit then poked holes in it with her fangs, sucking the pulp out with a minimum of mess. Tweet had a more direct approach, ripping the skin right off and burying her whole muzzle in the fruit's golden flesh. Her entire face was covered & sticky but this was no matter as the stream provided plenty of clean water to wash up with.
>>
>>29418568
Bellies stuffed with their unexpected bonanza, the two fillies lounged on the riverbank until their lunch had settled.
>"It's too bad we can't tell Auntie & Uncle about this tree" sighed Belfry.
Tweet was shocked. Why wouldn't they tell her parents about such a bounty?
>"Because then they'll know we disobeyed and snuck out, dingus!"
Belfry was right...they would have to keep this a secret.
>"Maybe someday we can come back with them and 'accidentally' find it again" the older cousin suggested
>"It doesn't seem right not to share this."

Tweet didn't reply. She seemed deep in thought.
>"Belfry...why do you think my Mom & Dad are so afraid of other ponies."
This was a difficult thing to explain to her little cousin. Belfry wasn't sure she understood it very well herself.
>"Other ponies aren't always nice to us bat ponies. Because we're different."
>"Yeah...I know that. Mom & Dad think I don't, but I do."
>"Is that why you came to live with us?"
Belfry nodded and explained the trouble she'd had back home in Canterlot.
>"Yeah. One day I was just hanging out, playing ball, when a couple of foals who were up to no good started making trouble near my neighborhood.
>"I got in one little fight and my Mom got scared...she said you're going to live with you're Auntie & Uncle...in Ponyville."

Tweet didn't say anything...and Belfry didn't know what else to say. Finally she decided they better get going.
>"Well, we've still got a long way to go. You ready to fly?"
Tweet burped, and nodded.
>"Yeah, let's get going. Maybe what Dad said about this being Princess Luna's castle is true and she'll come back so no pony can ever be mean to bat ponies again!"

The fillies laughed as they took flight. They both knew Princess Luna was just a fairy tale.
>>
>>29418572
The castle looked a lot bigger and scarier up close than it had from miles away. Even though the sun was bright it seemed dark & dreary, covered with moss. Statues carved from solid stone decorated the towers...dragons...griffons...manticores.
The fillies stood before the front gates, reconsidering the whole expedition.
>"You want to go inside?"
>"We don't have to if you're scared."
Tweet was scared, but she snorted bravely.
>"We came all this way...it would be a shame not to check it out."
Belfry agreed.
>"Yeah. Besides, we have sonar and great dark vision. If there's anything scary inside we'll know it before it sees us."
She was scared of the creepy castle too, but didn't want to let on in front of her little cousin, who was clinging to her side as they took their first steps through the gate.

The inside was no more welcoming. Empty suits of armor seemed to watch the two bat fillies as they passed. The eyes of old peeling portraits followed them. Both cousins kept their heads on a swivel, probing the dark corners with their sonar, listening for the slightest sound...ready to bolt at the first indication of danger.

Then the stuffy passage opened up into a huge hall. The ceiling had collapsed long ago, admitting light. Although it was in ruins, both fillies gasped at the grandeur of the Royal throne room.
>"Could that really be...Celestia's throne?"
>"It can't be. There's two of them. Princess Celestia never had a husband, did she?"
Feeling braver, they walked closer to the pair of thrones. They saw the carvings on the stone seats.
>"A sun...and a moon?"
Belfry shook her head. The fairy tales about a Princess of the Night couldn't be true.

>"B-Belfry...look!"
Tweet pointed up at a huge, decaying tapestry still hanging from the wall.
>"That's Princess Celestia...and another Princess with her."
>"No...it can't be."
>>
>>29418577
>"Belfry, it is! She's wearing a crown too...but with the moon on it instead of the sun!"
The 13 year old could not stand. She plopped down on her rump in awe and looked up at the tapestries...there was not just one but many. Some just showed Celestia, some just showed this mysterious moon Princess...most showed them together.

Tweet began hopping excitedly and eeee'ing!
>"Belfry, look! There's bat ponies in that one! Bat ponies just like us! They're soldiers...they're the Moon Princess' guards!"
Belfry couldn't believe what she was seeing, but it was right there in front of her. Bat ponies with Princess Celestia and the dark blue Moon Princess. Not just as guards, but as advisers & courtiers.
>"Tweet...it's t-t-true. The fairy tales are all true. Princess Luna was real! She was really real!"

They rushed around the throne room looking for more clues to the story. Any new carving or tapestry they found added more. They saw bat ponies serving the Princess with honor, living in harmony and equality alongside the other pony tribes. Luna was clearly their patron, just like the old fairy tales said...and at every historic event the ancient art depicted bat ponies were there.

In her excitement Belfry momentarily got separated from her little cousin. It was only for a minute, and when she realized Tweet was not at her side she looked around frantically. To her relief, Tweet was right there.
But the younger filly was crying.
>"Tweet, what's wrong?"
She pointed up at the last tapestry.
>"The story just ends! What happened? Everything was so wonderful...why did she leave us?"
Tweet was right and it was gut-wrenching. After the thrill of finding out Princess Luna was real Belfry was struck with the same question.
>What went wrong?
>>
>>29418585
Belfry put her wing around her sobbing cousin.
>"I don't know what happened. But I'm sure there's a good reason why she left."
Tweet sniffled and looked up at her tribe's history with eyes full of tears.
>"Us bat ponies were loyal to her...why is she gone? Now everyone hates us and we don't have a Princess to protect us."
It made Belfry sad too. She didn't understand either, but she knew she had to cheer her despondent young cousin.
>"I don't know, but if Celestia is immortal then wouldn't her sister be too? Maybe that means she's coming back someday. Maybe she hasn't forgotten about the bat ponies who were loyal to her...who are still loyal."
Tweet wiped away her tears and said;
>"I would still be loyal."
>"Me too..."

Belfry froze in mid-sentence. Both fillies' ears perked up when they heard a noise. Voices...getting closer. They weren't alone.
>"Who is it?"
Belfry shushed her cousin, but it was too late. They'd been spotted.
>"Hey look! Bat freaks! Get 'em!"

It was the most dangerous species in Equestria; teenagers.
>"Tweet, run for it!"
The cousins sprinted out of the throne room but the way they'd come in was blocked by a group of older teenage stallions.
>"Get those leatherwing weirdos!"
With no escape route the bat fillies blindly ran down the darkest passage, depending on their sonar and vision to provide them any advantage against the older, stronger boys. It wasn't much of an edge...among them were a few Unicorns who lit up the hallway with their magic.
>"There they go! Catch 'em and we'll have some real fun!"
Belfry had an idea what they meant by that and didn't want any part of it. She knew she had to keep her little cousin safe...already Tweet was getting tired as she ran for dear life.
They were just a few paces behind and getting closer...
>>
>>29418588
Luck interceded on the fillies part.
One of the teenagers crashed into a suit of armor. He got the helmet suck backwards on his head and the other teens were distracted watching him stumble around blindly.
>"Hey! Quit laughing! Get it off me you assholes, get it off!"
He bumped into a torch-holder, which triggered a trap door. Belfry and Tweet screeched as the floor disappeared beneath them. They slid down a smooth surface of rocks for a few yards and were spit out into the brightness of day.
>"Oh crap!"
Tweet had her eyes closed but Belfry realized they were high in the air over a deep moat. Beneath them were sharp rocks and they were falling fast. She grabbed onto Tweet and threw her leathery wings open but it wasn't enough; she couldn't slow the fall of both of them.
>"Tweet, open your wings!"
>"I wanna go home!"
>"TWEET! Your wings, NOW!"

The younger filly opened her eyes just in time and threw out her wings. It was too late to gain flight but together the cousins just managed to glide far enough to miss the rocky moat, crashing into a dusty pile of ash left centuries ago by the castle fireplaces.
They tumbled through the choking gray dust eventually coming to a stop, filthy and bruised but otherwise unhurt.
Coughing, they could hear the teenagers still inside the castle looking for them.
>"Tweet, are you okay?"
>"Yeah, are you okay?
>"Let's get out of here before those bullies see where we went."

Both fillies had a lot to think about on the long flight home. They said little, even when they stopped to rest. By the time they reached the cottage near Ponyville it was late in the day...too late to sneak in un-noticed. They were in no mood for sneaking in anyway. Tired, bruised, filthy and hungry they came right in the front door and tearfully confessed everything to Uncle Chirop & Aunt Tera.
At first, at least, they received the comfort and sympathy they desired.
>>
>>29418594
Still covered in gray ash the filthy fillies were dumped into the tub for a hot bath and stern scrubbing.
After they'd been hugged and assured by their elders how happy they were to see them safe the happy reunion was over. Both fillies were scolded for sneaking out and Aunt Tera used her stiffest bath brush to get them clean.

Tweet was first to be pulled out of the bath and toweled off. To her dismay a very angry Daddy was waiting for her. Belfry could only watch helplessly as Uncle Chirop led her away into his bedroom and soon the unmistakable sounds of crying and hard wooden smacks on a little filly rump gave little doubt as to what was happening.
>"Tweet shouldn't get spanked" appealed her older cousin "this whole thing was my idea, I talked her into it."
Aunt Tera continued scrubbing her niece clean.
>"You'll get your turn over your Uncle's knee soon enough."
Belfry gulped.

>"Aunt Tera...we found something in that old castle."
She nodded.
>"Yes, I suppose you did."
Belfry was a little surprised.
>"So you know? About Princess Luna?"
>"I know she isn't a fairy tale. I know she was once a real pony."
>"Does Uncle Chirop know?"
>"Of course he does. But we were hoping you'd both be a little older when you learned the truth."
Belfry still wasn't sure she knew the truth, and was a little afraid to ask.
Aunt Tera explained;
>"Luna was our Princess and our protector, but she became corrupted and betrayed her sister. She tried to take over Equestria. It was centuries ago...no pony knows exactly what happened but Celestia herself. Now do you see why we wanted to wait until you were older to tell you the real story?"
Belfry was crushed.
>"So Princess Luna turned...evil?"
Tera helped her niece out of the tub and began toweling her off.
>"Not exactly. She was taken over by an evil force that preyed on her own fear and jealousy."
>>
>>29418596
Aunt Tera continued;
>"Princess Celestia had to fight and defeat her own sister."
>"So she really is dead..."
>"No. The legend says she was exiled...until the time when her spirit can be freed and she can return to us. We bat ponies will always hold out hope for that."
And a glimmer of hope returned to Belfry's heart.
>"But it might not happen in our lifetime...it might never happen.
>"So until then we have to keep living our lives and not spend our days dreaming that a legendary Princess will return to make everything better. Understand?"
Belfry nodded.
>"Yes Auntie."
>"Good. Tell none of this to your cousin. We'll explain it to Tweet when she's old enough."
Belfry remembered Tweet. She couldn't hear her being spanked anymore, and that could only mean it was her own turn.
>"Go on, don't keep your Uncle waiting."
She urged Belfry on with a quick smack to the rump.
When she reached the bedroom her Uncle gave her a lot more.

Later on, after supper and a stern lecture about disobeying and sneaking out both fillies were tucked into bed (sleeping on their bellies tonight).
Tweet watched the stars out her window and said;
>"Wherever Princess Luna is, do you think she can see the same stars we can?"
Belfry wondered how much it was okay to tell her.
>"I don't know, but wherever she is I hope she hasn't forgotten that us bat ponies are still loyal to her."
Tweet liked that answer.
>"Yeah. Me too, cousin."

Little did either filly know, that very night a purple Unicorn was having her last night in Canterlot...eating dinner with her parents and brother before going on a errand to some small town called Ponyville tomorrow. It was an errand that would have a profound impact on all bat ponies everywhere.

END
>>
>>29418601
>hard wooden smacks
Fillies are not for spanking unless they like it

Besides that it's actually a great story, I like these two fillies. I wonder how happy they were during the Summer Sun Celebration, to see their Princess be back.
>>
>>29418601
Racism in Equestria eh? It's a pretty good story, I enjoyed it
>>
File: bee mambo.png (391KB, 896x698px) Image search: [Google]
bee mambo.png
391KB, 896x698px
local bat becomes (b)eeee
>>
>>29418937
"How are you batbee?
>"Buzzy buzzy buzzy"
>>
>>29418937
She looks even more cuddly than usual
>>
>>29418951
you can cuddle her, just avoid the stinger
>>
>>29418959
I'd sting her with mine
>>
>>29416301
I'm getting there
slowly
>>
File: Sadsina.png (51KB, 204x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sadsina.png
51KB, 204x250px
>>29415057
"My name? It's- uh....."
>Fake name, fake name fake name-
>You quickly look around her nasty den of bacteria, and spot a Raggedy Ann doll laying in the corner.
"An-"
>You see a lightswitch in the "on" position.
"-On..."
>A pornographic magazine for those with an Emu fetish pokes out from under the demon sofa, that Mosina kicks under with her hoof.
"-Emus. Anonymous."
>...Shit.
>"Anonymous? That's such a strong, and smart name~ I'll never forget it!"
"Yeah. Real smart of me. Smart af."
>"Ay-eff?"
>You pinch the bridge of your nose, and walk to the sofa, wading through the sea of trash.
"It's nothing. Just...something stupid."
>Before sitting down, you inspect the couch, looking for a spot that isn't wriggling, as Mosina continues to stare at you, like a hawk.
>"Is there something wrong sweetie? You're not shy are you?"
>Shy? Mire like terrified as shit.
>There's areas in Fallout games that look better than this place!
"Y-yeah. I-I don't know how to handle having you here in front of m-me?"
>Mosina licks her lips.
>"Then hurry up and sit down!"
>She pulls your hand towards her much to your surprise, dragging you to the sofa in slow motion. The horrid fabric comes in contact with your clean suit, some parts of it wet and mushy, and others crusty and dry.
>R.I.P
>Your cheek lands on her belly, but she makes no effort to push you off.
>"Oh Anonymous~ Just like our Celestia and Discord ERP! Please, don't stop on my account~"
>A hoof on your head subtly pushes you towards her winking-
"NYAHHH..FUCK THIS-"
>You fucking kip up off the growling furniture, wiping yourself down, shaking whatever was in that goddamn thing that brought it to life.
>"Is something the matter? You don't want to "eat"?"
>Mosina exposes herself to you with "bedroom eyes" again.
"NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! URRAAAGHHH!"
>You jump around still feeling legs crawl on you.
>Mosina's face lowers into a more questioning look.
>"Ohhh. Did I forget the Horse Dil-"
"JUST STOP!"
>>
File: 1477692040553.png (2MB, 2266x3569px) Image search: [Google]
1477692040553.png
2MB, 2266x3569px
>>29419492
While bumping
>>
>>29420361
I'd have a snack, poor Mosina
>>
File: pthbtphptb.png (505KB, 1577x1510px) Image search: [Google]
pthbtphptb.png
505KB, 1577x1510px
they are friends
>>
>>29420361
...I know! Anon has schizophrenia!
>>
>>29420450
What if she accidentally licks or kisses her belly button?
>>
>>29420463
blushies all around
>>
>>29420463
gets Speck's AIDS
>>
File: more butts.png (468KB, 1499x2262px) Image search: [Google]
more butts.png
468KB, 1499x2262px
bonus butt
>>
>>29420521
>that face
>that dock
I want to place a bat satyr baby in her tummy.
>>
>>29420521
She knows you looking
she knows you like
>>
File: Aronia sfw skirt down2.png (494KB, 1781x2726px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia sfw skirt down2.png
494KB, 1781x2726px
Aronia is such a qt.
>>
File: mosi.png (177KB, 1024x1082px) Image search: [Google]
mosi.png
177KB, 1024x1082px
>>29420361
>Feeling heat flow off your body in rage, you glare a Mosina.
"You know, I really tried to give this a shot! I seriously did, despite the false pics I saw of "you".
>Well, you didn't try super hard, considering the keys and stove thing.
"-But this nasty, messy, filthy, disgusting...HOLE of an apartment, is just too much!"
>Mosina silently listens to your rant.
"How can any pony live like this? You have vermin, and bugs and a sentient sofa! It's just...just wrong! You're disgusting! You sicken me!"
>Her mouth slightly curls.
"What part of your infantile brain thought it would be okay to present yourself like this to someone you've been intimate with?! To lie, and then invite him to a literal waste pile?! Are you stupid?!"
>Mosina looks at you for a long while, before looking down at the garbage laden floor.
>Now that you got that out, you start to think that maybe you went too far...?
>Mosina looks back up at you, with tears streaming down her cheeks.
"Uh..."
>"I know how I look, okay? I'm not the mare you thought I was through the pictures. If I used my real face, what Stallion would want to meet me, besides those who think I'm perfect for their equally low standards?"
"Wait, I wasn't saying you're ug-"
>"You think you're the first? This place is usually spotless! All this is recent! Everytime I invite somepony over, they get so uncomfortable from all the cleanliness, they don't even come through the front door! They get all fidgety and take off before we can even introduce one another..."
>She sniffles.
>"Then I met you. You seemed to genuinely like me, and the things we did, and said to each other...I wanted to keep you around..."
>If this was a cartoon, you'd turn in a donkey.
"So the apartment is gross because-"
>"What do you think?!"
>Stupid question.
>Little sobs come from Mosina, filling the awkward silence of the room.
"I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were just trying to impr-"
>"Just stop. It's painful enough. I'm sorry for lying. Go."
>>
File: tumblr_okyup8G9EA1w26mdho1_1280.jpg (230KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okyup8G9EA1w26mdho1_1280.jpg
230KB, 1280x1280px
Part Bat, Part Machine, Still Annoying.

Robobat
>>
File: Aronia sfw skirt up.png (474KB, 1781x2726px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia sfw skirt up.png
474KB, 1781x2726px
>"You can look, but you can't touch~"
NSFW: http://imgur.com/a/upVkc
Wet business/special talent?: http://imgur.com/a/ZiS7L
>>
>>29420764
That's not how you water plants
>>
>>29420729
Did you draw this?
>>
>>29420798
Gift from a friend
https://stormydoods.tumblr.com/post/156898282987/19-decided-to-robotify-another-pony-this-time
>>
>>29420811
It's a nice picture.
>>
File: DerpBat.png (273KB, 781x718px) Image search: [Google]
DerpBat.png
273KB, 781x718px
>>
>>29420676
DONT LEAVE ME SAD HERE YOU FAGGOT
MAKE THE BAT HAPPY
>>
>>29420676
Mosina is silly
>>
Sad bat
>>
File: Aronia CM.png (143KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Aronia CM.png
143KB, 1900x1900px
Aronia buttmark!
>>
>>29420676
Help her clean the house
>>
>>29420729
Robobat, who is she?
Mango or not you're coming with me

>>29420633
cute
>>29420775
"Aronia what...what arre you doing?"
>"I'm feeding the plant"
"That's disturbingly cute given the context"
>"Are you going to keep watching? It's kidn of embarrassing..."
"Yes, yes I am, I guess that's something new about Anon"

>>29420676
Mosina, you're really cute and all but fuck me running that's sort of dumb
>>
File: Achievement-Unlocked.jpg (4KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Achievement-Unlocked.jpg
4KB, 300x225px
>>29407787
>>
>>29422769
Neverale a decision when you're lonely
>>
>>29423508
Never make *
>>
>>29423659
Yeah, my ass can account to that.
>>
File: 1424189288669.png (913KB, 4745x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1424189288669.png
913KB, 4745x5000px
>"Seriously Anon?"
>>
>>29424112
Yup! You'll see, it's fun! Now turn around and lift your tail
>>
>>29424116
>>
File: 1111.png (190KB, 912x930px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
190KB, 912x930px
>>29424132
>>
Hi guys what's going on in this thre-
>>
>>29424149
You can't deny that you like what you see, Jasmine.
>>
File: Jasmine naughty nsfw.png (529KB, 2381x2263px) Image search: [Google]
Jasmine naughty nsfw.png
529KB, 2381x2263px
>>29424348
Well...
>>
Stop role playing. It's cringey
>>
File: 1447608049880.png (592KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447608049880.png
592KB, 740x1200px
>>29424379
Do you know what is "roleplaying"?
>>
>>29424364
Nightwatch how did you get in there? You took more than one turn right at Albuquerque
>>
>>29424388
>"The hell is this white shit?"
>>
>>29424379
They jack off to their own posts too.
It's sad :(
>>
>>29424453
Which bat wud u jack off? :^)
>>
File: Love Bites painted 4.png (707KB, 1520x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Love Bites painted 4.png
707KB, 1520x2448px
>>29424615
>>
File: daylilydose.png (798KB, 2887x2470px) Image search: [Google]
daylilydose.png
798KB, 2887x2470px
Looks like Tulip has started a medical profession of sorts
>>
>>29425008
UGGGGH NOOOOOOO FOSGITT! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
>>
File: Echo pc.png (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Echo pc.png
140KB, 1000x1000px
>>29425008
Is she spitting pills from her mouth? How does it work? I'm confused!
>>
>>29425008
>The color of her eyes and mouth could even be used for the intended purpose
Oh wow
>>
>>29425008
Thanks doc
>>
File: 1486169919747.gif (640KB, 1579x1551px) Image search: [Google]
1486169919747.gif
640KB, 1579x1551px
>>29425018
>>
And now the ending of this little adventure in the wilderness

>Mmh~ finally back home~
>You happily step out of the train now docket at the Hollow Shades train station and give your wings and hooves a quick stretch
>Now then, time to head on home and tell all about your little adventure you had
>you seriously hope this won’t get you fired form the post office though, but they should be understanding...right?
>As you walk away from the station you suddenly take notice of a little group of excited looking colts and stallions rushing somewhere
>Feeling curious you decide to take just a small detour when heading on back home
>Ass you approach the somewhat central, somewhat square, of Hollow Shades you find a large amount of bat ponies looking at something
>Some of them seem horrified, some of them very excited, some of them are even cheering, and there’s a few town guard ponies trying to get to something past these ponies
>You can hear some kind of a high pitched upbeat fast paced music pumping
>Like a few others you take flight to get a better view at what is causing this uproar
>And your mouth falls open as you find a large group of fillies dressed in very not appropriate accessories for ponies of their age, dancing rather adult-like and putting on a show
>but that is not the part that shocks you, it is who are the two little fillies at the center of it all, dancing on top of a little stage and above all of the other fillies while making very good use of a lamp post
>it’s Tulip and Peachy! Dancing together while touching one another rather lewdly, blushing indecently and-
>>
>>29425223
>Both of them suddenly take notice of you and all the color drains from their faces as they stop dancing
>The guard ponies manage to break through the crowd and cause all of the fillies to run and fly away in random directions, as well as some of the onlookers as well
>You take this chance and fly through the chaos and all the way to your daughter and her friend who both have some explaining to do
>Luckily there’s one of the old tunnels nearby, that used to lead to the Thieve’s Guild when you had not yet caused it to collapse and get buried
>Some of the tunnels still remain, but don’t lead to anywhere
>You grab the fillies and make your escape underground so the three of you can wait for the dust to settle and you can ask these two just what were they doing
>You plant both of the fillies on their butts and onto the ground
“What is all this?”
>”Hi mom, where were you, I missed you!”
>You give Tulip a little smile, your expression softening
“I missed you too my little filly”
>You give her a quick hug and a nuzzle while Peach Screech keeps scrunching her mouth
>Then you let go and your expression turns serious again
“Now, what were the two of you doing?”
>You keep looking at the two fillies and the outfits they are wearing
>Tulip is wearing panties with a very large heart shaped opening on the butt and a lovely little lace bow that is also wrapped around her tail dock, a garter belt and matching lacy socks, ones on her front hooves as well minus the garter, and a lacy choker
>Peach Screech on the other hand is wearing a bit more modest socks, no wait they’re black leather socks, scratch modest, no panties, black leather corset and a black leather biker cap
>Tulip scratches her head
>”Dancing is fun and we decided to do it in a large group?”
“And I bet that kind of dancing was all their idea huh?”
>You look at Peach Screech now
“I’m surprised you went along with her like that”
>>
>>29425232
>Peach Screech blushes very red and avoids looking at you
>”W-well at first I was not going to and then Tulip got me to dance and it was kind of fun to do it with her and I kind of got caught in the current and did not want to not dress like everypony else...”
>Tulip strikes a pose
>”They all wanted to dress like grown-ups do and I knew just the thing, and so did a few others as well”
>You sigh and roll your eyes
“And that dance style?”
>”We’re not little foals anymore, we wanted to show that we’re pretty grown up too!”
>Peachy tugs on her friends and your daughters wing
>”You should tell her the truth that you just wanted to dance lewdly and see how well you could make stallions get boners...she’ll find it out anyway and then you’ll be in trouble...”
>Tulip now looks shocked
>”I’m already in trouble and now in even more trouble!”
>You place your hoof rather firmly on your daughters shoulder
“Tulip, haven’t we had this conversation before? About pulling off stunts like this?”
>She hangs her head
>”I’m sorry...”
>Suddenly you feel a tug on your coat, it’s Peach Screech
>”U-umm she actually had a reason for it”
>Tulip suddenly blushes red and hisses her friends name
>”The stallions in our class did a poll on who are the prettiest fillies in our class and she did not rank very high up, and her mane got called messy and ugly so she just wanted to proof everypony wrong, please don’t be too hard on her...”
>Now Tulip is scrunching and very red faced while you take in this new info before letting out a tired sigh and pulling your daughter into a hug
“Tulip silly, you don’t have to proof stuff like that by pulling off this kind of a stunt”
>”Well it’s not like I did it all just to do that or anything! Other fillies just joined in on the idea for various reasons, and I kind of wanted to try how good I could dance too! It was not just because of that!”
>>
>>29425240
>You can hear her mumbling grumpily into your chest, trying to lessen her embarrassment as you pet her mane
>Peach Screech smiles and averts her eyes from the two of you out of embarrassment
>Soon enough you let go of Tulip and put her back down
“You’re still in trouble, but not in as much trouble”
>”Umm Daylily, how long are we going to be in here?”
>You listen a bit before answering Peachy
“Still a lot of sound outside, better sit it out for a little bit more”
>You look back at Peach Screech who is fidgeting a little
“If it feels uncomfortable you can take it off”
>Tulip suddenly snickers
>”Woo woo mommy is telling Peachy to take her clothes off!”
>You roll your eyes and Peachy starts to make shy bat noises while blushing furiously again
“You take yours off too, where did you even get those?”
>Tulip pouts
>”Aww I liked having them on...they’re kind of comfy and feel sort of weird yet good”
>Peach Screech nods
>”Yeah, these leather things are pretty tight but after a while it was kind of super comfortable”
>You seriously hope this won’t become a habit of sorts for these two, or that this little stunt did not cause any little filly to awaken to things they should not
>Thankfully they do undress, even if Tulip got peach Screech to help her with the lace bow around her dock, and then embarrassed the poor filly by making indecent sounds anytime Peachy’s hoof touched anything else than the bow
>”So where were you anyway? Mommy 2 has been pretty worried...”
>You open up your wings and the two fillies take their place by your sides so they can use your wings a makeshift blanket of sorts while leaning against you, it’s not much but it’s something, it’s getting a bit chilly underground
“Well I accidentally bumped heads with a few friends and fell unconscious right into a coal cart, and then...”
>>
>>29425244
>You tell the two about your adventure, keeping it short and leaving out a few details that you’d rather not share to them, like the older mare, sharing bodily heat, waking up with balls on your face, getting teat grabbed, kissed and ass groped and such
>Tulip and Peachy seem to enjoy the story, gasping at the timber wolves, spooked at the creepy elderly stallion, nuzzling up more against you at the mention of how warm and nice it was to sleep in the high class train...
>Soon enough you’ve told them the story and prick your ears again and listen
“I think it’s safe enough to leave now”
>Tulip and Peachy craw out form beneath your wings and stretch themselves while yawning as you get up and do the same
>After peeking out from the trap door and finding it’s safe Peachy says her goodbyes and hurries home, carrying her leather stuff with her as she flies
>Really wish she won’t start liking wearing them too much...
>And soon enough you and Tulip arrive home
>Tulip pushes the door open and walks in before you
>“Mommy, other mommy came back!”
“Midnight, I’m ho-“
>You don’t get to finish that as Tulip quickly dodges out of the way as Midnight Delight dives into you and grabs you into a tight hug
>”Daylily! Where were you I was so worried...”
>She lets go of you and you get a better look at her, she looks sort of tired and has not done her mane in the regular bun she has it in
“Some stuff happened, I’ll tell you all about it but first I’d like to take a shower”
>She grabs onto you and nuzzles herself against you
>”I’m coming with you~”
>Tulip gets up and flicks her tail before coming over to the two of you
>”Are you two going to do something lewd there?”
“I don’t-“
>”Maybe~”
>You glance at Midnight while Tulip tilts her head to the side
>”Can I come too?”
>>
>>29425250
>Midnight Delight answers for you
>”Yes you can, we’re finally back together again so let’s have one as a big happy family~”
>You look at Midnight worried
“This...won’t become an orgy or something right?”
>She looks at you with an unimpressed look on her face
>”Just get in the shower honey”
>Tulip climbs on top of your back and grabs onto you as well so now you find yourself slowly walking to the shower with two ponies hanging onto you and not walking by themselves as they get dragged along
>The shower was just a shower after all, but you could tell Midnight Delight was more, way more than happy that you finally got back home
>Before telling her the story about yourself you told her what you found Tulip doing and got her put into a little time out in the corner
>later that night you all had a big feast with fruits and you told Midnight Delight all that happened, and then very later on the rest of the details
>And after mentioning the older mare Midnight Delight decided to make damn sure that the only older mare making you feel comfortable in any way would be her and her alone
>And you did not loose your job over this, thankfully, and soon enough got back to delivering mail like you always do while Midnight Delight also stopped to excessively pamper you as she had to go to work again after the weekend
>>
The end, updating pastebin etc
>>
>>29425253
>got her put into a little time out in the corner
that's not a proper punishment for a naughty, lewd filly
>>
>>29425253
That was a good, little adventure of Daylilu, however >>29425270 is right, the ending could be a little bit longer
>>
>>29425270
Naughty filly butts are for spanking.

Unless that's what they're into Dizzy, then it's no spanking for you!
>>
>>29425221
Mosina, quit hiding your ugliness with that pic
>>
File: Mosina is not for sexual.png (423KB, 3069x1846px) Image search: [Google]
Mosina is not for sexual.png
423KB, 3069x1846px
>>29425610
All ponies are very pretty.
>>
>>29425637
But Vito she uses Rosewood's face to pick up guys on a dating website. The ugly hussy
>>
>>29425637
>That image title
Obviously otherwise she'd have gotten laid. She's too fugly.
>>
>>29425668
>>29425657
Rude. You should feel shame, Mosina is a very pretty, dorky map bat.
>>
>>29425688
All I've seen is a lying dirty lewd bat, who takes the pictures of more attractive bats, like the famous actor Rosewood, and uses them to get pony/human cock. Let's not get into her ERPS. The bag head worthy pile of guano
>>
>>29425737
You should stop.
>>
>>29425750
You can't stop the truth
>>
>>29425783
we know it's you, 5P3CK
>>
>>29425804
Who? I'm just an avid reader who sees Messyna for who she is
>>
File: 1409500359133.png (855KB, 3055x3121px) Image search: [Google]
1409500359133.png
855KB, 3055x3121px
>>
>>29426840
EW.
Pull up Rosewood again, or put on a paper bag!
>>
>>29426852
Here you go
>>
>>29426852
You're a stinky Anon who lives in a stinky house, in a stinky city, in a stinky country. Your face is stinky, your hands are stinky, your room, your dog and your opinions are stinky.
Go away, you stinky person.
>>
>>29426865
but I'll still be cleaner than Messyna. better looking than her and don't need to use better looking ponies to attract males. Maybe if she cleaned up, and brushed her teeth She might be worth grabbing by the ponut. Actually, nvm. She's just an ugly hambeast.
>>
File: Mosina and map.png (1MB, 4524x4924px) Image search: [Google]
Mosina and map.png
1MB, 4524x4924px
>>29426840
Cute and pretty map
>>
>Be Mosina the bat pony.
>You've been out working all day, and now it's time to unwind with a little batpony thread.
>Maybe you'll even see some posts about you! Those really do wonders for your confidence to know so many humans love you.
"So let's see what they said today?"
>You scroll down.
>You skip the story. It's so OOC for you, but it is funny.
"What a mango head. heehee-"
>One post catches your eye .>>29425610
"What?! I'm not ugly! Rosewood is just a unicron with fangs! Technically a Vampire! Plus she's not all that pretty-"
>Why is this upsetting you?
>You shake it off, and continue to scroll.
>>29425657
"Hey! Cut that out!"
>>29425668
"L-laid?! I'm just waiting for the right one..."
>>29425668
"Fugly...? Am I-"
>You eyes get blurry, and your cheeks wet.
>>29425688
"I'm "pretty dorky"? Wh-why is everyone being so mean suddenly?"
>>29425737
>>29425783
>>29425850
>>29426852
>>29426889
>The tears won't stop.
>Why would someone spread these lies about you? Why won't anyone defend you?
>Maybe the world would be better off if you didn't exist...
>Scooting away from the computer you drag your now grayed body to the kitchen, setting up a stool under your ceiling fan.
"Maybe they would love me more after I'm gone...*sniff* if I don't exist..."
>You retrieve some strong rope from underneath your sink, and work it into a noose, sighing in sadness.
>It's all about Speck, and Ponies that will put out nowadays anyway. You have to face facts. Love is dead, and soon you will be...
>It all happens so fast. All you recall is the stool tipping over. You hope somepony will find you and tell the bat thread what transpired, but if their hatred is as great as you saw, they'll probably make you into a mem-
>A mem-
>Ack...
>>
File: 3916.jpg (165KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
3916.jpg
165KB, 700x700px
>>29427009
>>29426889
You're trying to start shit way too hard
>>
>>
File: Pearlescent eating chips.jpg (2MB, 1791x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Pearlescent eating chips.jpg
2MB, 1791x2800px
>>29403306
Okay!
>>
>>29428056
CUTE! oh man she was a joke character but this is 2kyoot
>>
>>29428056
man vito for some reason I prefer seeing your sketches over your colored line work.
Not that your final image are bad or anything. but there are some details gets missing in the transition.
>>
>>29428056
>"I'll eat my chip really slowly, so you have time to give me back my wings."
>>
>>29428198
Would she take a potato chip ... and Eat it ?
>>
>>29428056
Cutie
>>
File: piccolodick.gif (128KB, 560x298px) Image search: [Google]
piccolodick.gif
128KB, 560x298px
>>29425057
>>
>>29425270
>>29425305
But that'd go against Daylily's whole trying hard to not lewd my daughter thing
>>
If in some weird universe your bat oc creation were to get animated and you'd get to choose anybody to voice the character(s), who'd you pick?
>>
>>29429005
Robert Downey Junior as Tulip
Nicholas Cage as Daylily
Christian Bale as Midnight Delight
Leonardo DiCaprio as Peach Screech

With guest starring
Russell Crowe as Sneak
Tom Cruise as Butterknife
George Clooney as Lockpick
Jack Black as Anon
>>
File: 1409622452857.png (341KB, 4369x4862px) Image search: [Google]
1409622452857.png
341KB, 4369x4862px
>>29428845
Th-Thanks, Doc.

>>29429023
Laura Bailey for pic related, if she's not available Christopher Walken.
>>
>>29429005
Adam Sandler as Echo
>>
>>29428893
There must be exceptions, especially when she is throwing a lewd filly dance party
>>
>>29429023
Oh god imagine the sex scenes
>>
>>29429128
I can see it
>>
Bomb is ticking.
>497
>>
>>29429969
>498
>>
File: bitesthedust1.png (625KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
bitesthedust1.png
625KB, 854x480px
3 2 1...
>>
File: bitesthedust2.png (763KB, 857x481px) Image search: [Google]
bitesthedust2.png
763KB, 857x481px
BITES THE DUST
>>
New thread:
>>29430175
>>29430175
>>29430175
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 140

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.