[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Starlight Glimmer react to a bucket of blood being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Fluttershy comic carrie.png (626KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy comic carrie.png
626KB, 680x534px
How would Starlight Glimmer react to a bucket of blood being dumped on her?

Side topic: What are some movie refrences you would like to see in the show?
>>
>>29364515
Who?
>>
>>29364515
I just want decent storytelling that don't need to rely on references or meme faces to make viewers remember the episode's existence.
>>
File: glimmer.png (180KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer.png
180KB, 1280x766px
>>29364521

You know, /mlp/'s favorite pony!
>>
>>29364559
Twilight?
Rarity?
Rainbow?
Pinkie?
Applejack?
Muffins?
Fluttershy?
I'm clueless.
>>
File: alice.jpg (404KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
404KB, 1280x823px
>>29364547
I get what you mean, but the show would mix great with certain movies. Alice in Wonderland is a great example.
>>
>>29364515
Why couldn't this be posted in the Glimmerthread?

Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
>>29364644
I'm not even a Glimmerfag. I just picked her because she'd be the most likely to go on a genocidal rampage after being embarrassed in front of a large crowd.
>>
>>29364590
I'm not all against references and I know mixing movies ideas do work well if done properly.
But as same as hollywoods remakes, there must be an effort put on to make it it's own thing or it will be just another rip off insulting the originals. This sounds harsh, but simply ponifying pop-culture is not what professionals are required to do. Those are fan creation level of creativity.
>>
Have the Ponytones get stuck in a haunted castle on their way to an out-of-town show. The whole thing will be one big Scooby-Doo homage where they have to solve the mystery.
We got the one that talks funny.
The coward.
The pretty one.
And the other two are blank slates to fill the roles of Fred and Velma.
>>
>>29364590
I get what you mean, but I'd really rather not have that. We already got the Christmas Carol remake with ponies, which most people seemed to like, but I honestly found it shitty except for the songs. Because it was the same damn story just swapped out with ponies, they could have at least made an attempt to make an original story that mirrors it, not just remake it.

I get what you want, but with the current quality of the writers, I find it a horrid idea. In better hands, maybe yes. As it stands, it'll come off mpre like a remake.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 744x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 744x737px
>>29364515
>mfw this literally happened in .mov to the same character
Is Carrieshy really such a popular idea?
>>
>>29364515

Old glim would get mad
Nu Glim would get raped
>>
>>29364574
>Muffins
>>
>>29364515
I'd like to see pop-culture gone and instead real mythology to be included.

Glimmer probably wouldn't mind. Look at her nonchalant face at basically everything.
>>
Glimmer would try to level the playing field. Make everyone as slimed as she was. It's only equal.
As for the Carrie angle, I don't approve of the mass slaughter, but I do approve of her getting back at them. They brought it on themselves.
>>
>>29364515
I wanna see some Star Wars and more Harry Potter references. The one they did in "Glass of Water" was too short and stealthy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.