[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Pet General Redux #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: large (3).png (417KB, 908x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).png
417KB, 908x1024px
PREVIOUS: >>29343259

Hello and welcome to pony pet general, where you can talk about how much you want to own a pony pet or heck, even be a pony pet.

Stealing transformation general's doc as there are a lot of pet tf stories in there: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kj56IEmCeHczi8lB1LWsuWlbvkWl3C_kIadH08TS1tE/edit

Pony hypnosis pet file, based on "Zephyr's Tale", this hypnosis file will make you perceive your physical self as a pony and give you strong submissive urges which can be triggered at will, proceed with caution. It'll also make you capable of feeling roleplay actions on a second "body" alongside your own: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKqH5JrRyzw

Skype Group for general pony and petplay discussion: https://join.skype.com/dvrc0dIYgyX4

THREAD TOPIC: Should we make our own doc to better streamline this thread's happenings and avoid it devolving into a shitpost JoJo mess like thread #2?

ALSO THREAD TOPIC:
To the masters and pets out there, what would you say is an acceptable level of punishment if your p0ny decided to pee on the rug?
>>
>>29364182
Acceptable punishment:
Make them suck as much of it as they can out of the rug, and get them to do the rest of the cleanup.
Also no scritchies for the rest of the day.
>>
File: rdh.jpg (316KB, 1200x1130px) Image search: [Google]
rdh.jpg
316KB, 1200x1130px
>>
>>29364220
Hoof frogs are ticklish?
This may be useful in future.
>>
What is it about ponies that makes them such great pets?
Not that I'm complaining, of course.
>>
>>29364200
no scritches for the rest of the day? Thats the worst possible fate any ponypet could ever have
>>
>>29364462
the WORST POSSIBLE THING!
>>
File: vinyl_post_pet.png (215KB, 556x700px) Image search: [Google]
vinyl_post_pet.png
215KB, 556x700px
>>
>>29364501
</3 I'd cuddle her and make her my cuddlebat.
>>
File: sbelle_cute.png (550KB, 1100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sbelle_cute.png
550KB, 1100x1400px
>>29364672
Cuddles are the best!
>>
>>29364182
Stick their muzzle in it, let them take in the scent of their shame, then put them outside or lock them in the bathroom until you see fit
>>
How fluffy should a pet pony be? I'd imagine more than they are on the show, for added cuddliness.
>>
>>29364182
Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals
The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
and the lesson to be learnt here? "The greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals."
>>
>>29365140
What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you white, privileged cishet male? We’ll have you know we graduated top of our class in feminist gender studies, and we’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the patriarchy, and we have over 300 confirmed privileges checked. We are trained in otherkin-ology, and we’re the top social justice warrior in the entire US social justice army. You are nothing to us but just another trans-misogynistic oppressor. We will dox you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark our fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that oppressive, triggering shit to us over the Internet? Check your privilege, fucker. As we speak, we are contacting our secret network of allies across the world, and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a maggot. Check your privilege. Again). The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your fee-fees. You’re fucking dead, kid (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a kid. Check your non-goat-identifying privilege). We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can blog about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with two of our headmates. If only you could have known what retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. We will shit activism all over you and you will drown in it. Die cis scum.
>>
"Haha hey pet pony your spaghetti is worse than mine!"
>"Kid what the hell do you be sayed about my Spaghetti MY SPAGHETTI IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR LIFE YOU RODENT Made with the finest of tomatoes and wheats and cheeses, I make it in a diamond encrusted pot, with rare seasalt from a pirate boat sunk 600000 years ago I bet you use walmart supplies, pathetic cunt. Your spaghetti is probably made of rotting paper I am a master artisan in this art, of spaghetti'ing, you pathetic fool Filthy newbie. You just got schooled by the best, Gordon RAMSEY fucking kneeled down at how wonderful my spaghetti is. yeah, I get bitches. Punk!"
"S-sorry, pet pony."
>>
Hackers nuts! (Yes, Yes)
Nuts Shack! (And, worst of all, not bad, not bad, I just do not measure the same quantity of bottles! )
A small hard-wired device controls you. (penis)
Nuts Shack! (Oh, yes! Yes)
Nuts Shack! (Hey, I said cottage nuts!)
Hackers nuts! (Boy, what the fuck?)
Hackers nuts! (Gay!)
Nuts Shack! (Break the nuts!)
The peanut living! (So look and learn the banana tree!)
Hackers nuts! (Gay!)
Nuts Shack! (Hi, we are the same number!)
Hackers nuts! (From Ohio!)
These nuts whack!
is not very good or bad, the glass!
Ho- jeweler!
Phil Stone, Jack shore, Be careful to avoid some songs!
Horatio Horat or beer!
You want to be a hero, so do a small number of people.
Tito Dick "baby human penis", g!
He hates the elephants
Jack sat idle cooling, learn she still loved him. "
Cherry Pie number is still intact.
cheetah, a meeting Wonderland!
Phil about her daughter at home need to keep only thanks matters,
But it's not!
If this is the first time online, I'm ready when I see it!
Seizure attack!
They tolerate this relaxed.
For the fridge in my lungs,
I see grapes?
Hackers nuts! ( press the skin, you can not avoid it!)
Nuts Shack! (Ah!)
The sofa Hack!
Hackers nuts!
>>
>>29364182
What are fun bonding activities to do with your pony pet?
>>
>>29365203
You filthy mouthed bastard. In case you are not aware, there are still some people out there who do not appreciate filthy mouthed bastards like you.
It is a pity the internet does not sensor people like you. Your mouth reveals the filth that is inside you so do us a favor and have enough decency to shut your mouth.
>>
>>29365203
Hello friend, I understand that "memes" can be funny, heck, even I've chuckled at some "memes" at some points, but you've been chucklin' for the last 45 minutes and others are actually tryin' to get some sleep! So please take a break from those "memes." It's probably healthy for you. And who knows, maybe your "memes" will be even funnier tomorrow! Well, good night kiddo, and no more memes for now, okay? Thanks homie.
>>
>>29364220
And to explain this, seemingly stupid, way of double-think (...not that we expect anything else from leftards...)
Bestiality in the west is mostly with dogs. Whitch mentally fucks up mudslimes.
It´s also mostly consentual.
Inb4 noooo doesnt work, cant consent etcetcetc. Would bomb the postlength and doesnt change this explanation. Could also lead to a closed thread.
So what pisses off feminists and their numales? Confident, kind women who dont look like stranded whales and are happy to raise kids / be the mother.
In comes hairy waifu, who is happy to see you everytime you come home. Maybe even brings you a cold beer or your slippers after a long day of wörks. And in general is nice to have around and happy to help or play with you.
For many, especially libtard women ,a dog is a substitute for a child. That why they mostly choose those ugly little breeds.
Now one of those over-confident libtard women sees that you got a good job, a nice house, car, money.... maybe also dont look too bad and are a nice intelligent person.
But you smack down her flattery because you already got another "women" and not only that but her rival is a dog.
That´s the breaking point of libtard women, suddenly this cute doggo is a ugly stupid creature. Hostile and bad behaved. They themselve then suddenly get hostile towards the dog and see it as an rival.
They KNOW that they got totally fucked over by a dog and suddenly realize their place that they put themselve into... but they cant see the failure in themselve but must seek it somewhere else.
For this effect it even doesnt need to be something sexual. Non-sexual zoophilia is enough to trigger them hard.
>>
File: trixie_pet.png (209KB, 1138x926px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_pet.png
209KB, 1138x926px
Why does petting feel so good? It just seems odd to me.
Not that I'd complain if I were in this pony's position.
>>
File: giphy.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
457KB, 390x293px
This thread: 0% Gucci
>>
>>29365695
XD
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.