[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse-trap/Tomboy Thread № 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 105

Year of the Chicken edition

Previous thread
>>29224586

Your destination for stories and discussion of boyish girls and girls dressed as boys.

Some relevant stories:

~Reverse Trap Fluttershy (the end is nigh)
http://pastebin.com/GGCZjdDX

~Fatal Flaw (Reverse Trap Dash)
http://pastebin.com/iPx8q268

~NEET Luna
http://pastebin.com/sGJin4Uk

~Song For Tomorrow
http://pastebin.com/BUFGm8pz

~Campaign For a Better Weekend (hiatus)
http://pastebin.com/dSABzX5w

~Jack Lacks a Beanstalk
AKA: In which Anon assumes pony gender
http://pastebin.com/RbMjY2QK

~My Little Drop Trooper, Reverse-Trap Edition
http://pastebin.com/2EZnrind

~An Orra Makes It All
http://pastebin.com/j3tK0khk

~Anon E. Moos, Day 1
http://pastebin.com/giNdcFr2
~Anon E. Moos, Day 2, part 1
http://pastebin.com/PMJckvWH
~Anon E. Moos, Day 2, part 2
http://pastebin.com/BPVZmVkn
>>
>>29363783

That pic reminds me of my transgendered boyfriend. He is so cute.
>>
>>29363783
>>29363795
We did just have Scoots as a thread mascot, but with it being Chinese New Year it was too good to pass up.
>>
File: 78c.jpg (62KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
78c.jpg
62KB, 560x560px
>>29363783
C O C O P U F F S
>>
>>29363783
Okay, here we go:

>The three crusaders run off outside the barn, but you notice they’re not actually headed in the direction of Ponyville.
>Unless this Bulk Biceps lived in the Everfree, which you doubt, they were probably going to keep spying on you.
>Oh well. Kids.
>You stand up now that they’re off your lap and follow Rainbow outside.
>You notice he has one of those stopwatches around his neck, and a whistle.
>He wasn’t kidding.
>Jack leads you to a nice open spot of road just outside the farm. Fairly flat, straight, and with few divots.
>”Okay Anon, first thing we’re gonna do is the hundred meter dash. Stretch out and let me know when you’re ready.”
>He scrapes a line in the dirt, then flies off some distance away, and scrapes another line.
>Oh yeah, stretching.
>You go through some basic stretches you knew, making sure to prepare your legs. You didn’t want to injure yourself if you could avoid it, because who knows how well they’d be able to help you.
>Did they have hospitals here? In Ponyville even? They must have a doctor at the very least.
>Maybe there was a unicorn doctor who could fix everything with magic. That’d be neat.
>Once you feel like you’re ready, you hop in place, shaking out your limbs.
Okay, I think I’m ready.
>You get into a runner’s starting stance and wait.
>”On your mark, get set… GO!” Rainbow yells and mashes the start button on the stopwatch.
>You push off and leap into a sprint, legs pumping as fast as you can manage.
>Your sneakers were old and worn, so they really weren’t built for this. Not to mention your pants and shirt, but you gave it your all, and when you cross the final line, you’re breathing pretty hard.
>Breathing hard after one hundred meters.
>Anon you out-of-shape turd.
>Rainbow looks at his stopwatch and frowns.
What’s the, *huff* damage?
>>
>>29363946
>”Sixteen seconds Anon. Not gonna lie, that’s pretty bad.”
>”Rainbow!”
>”Well it is!”
>”At least be a bit more polite about it.”
Nah, it’s okay. I know I’m not the most fit specimen of my species.
>Jack smiles warmly at you.
>”Well don’t you worry none, Anon. We can get you to peak condition soon enough workin’ here.”
>”And here I was, thinking Anon would be super fast. Well c’mon, let’s see how long you can run for.”
>You obediently follow Rainbow and Jack to somewhere else as the sun slowly moves toward the horizon.
>You reach a well-used country road, that has two poles stuck on either side of it.
Huh. Is this some sort of parade route?
>”This is where we hold th’ annual running of the leaves, Anon.” Jack says.
>”Every year to get the leaves off the trees, the whole town gets together and we hold a race, adding a little competition into the mix to get ponies excited to show up.”
Well that’s pretty neat. You want me to just run at my own speed down the path, then?
>”That’s the idea, Anon. Applejack and I will follow along, so take it as far as you can before you need to stop.”
Alright, guess I’ll just… go then?
>You start out at an easy jog, loping down the road, and Jack and Rainbow follow beside you. Jack was running easily beside, and Rainbow was flying just above and next to him.
Hey! How come you aren’t running?
>Jack snickers.
>”Yeah, Rainbow. How come you ain’t runnin’?”
>”I’m here to measure Anon’s running ability, not compete. I could beat you both if I wanted to.”
Uh huh.
>You’re getting winded already. So much for all that ‘human endurance’.
>”Ah ever tell you ‘bout the time me and Rainbow competed with each other in the runnin’ of the leaves?”
Don’t think *huff* you did, no.
>>
>>29363955
>Jack proceeds to regale you with a full-fledged story while you run, telling you about the competition the two of them had, ending with them both learning a good, hard, lesson about sportsmanship.
Well that’s… *puff* good that you both… *gasp* made up afterward.
>”Yeah, we both needed a good lesson in humility.” Jack says.
>”I still think I was cheated.”
>Jack doesn’t respond, but gives you a wry look and rolls his eyes.
>Your lungs burn and your legs ache, but Jack doesn’t look winded at all. Rainbow is fine, as you’ve noticed he flies almost constantly. His wings are probably jacked as all hell.
>You try your very hardest, but sadly, years of a sedentary lifestyle have taken their toll, and you have to stop rather soon.
>Both ponies come to a halt next to you, but neither one looks particularly disappointed.
>”Well Anon, you did the best you could, and you didn’t back down. Ah’m proud of you fer that.”
>”We’ll work on it over time. Looking at you I think we can make you into an impressive athlete.”
>You gasp and breathe, flopping down onto the ground while sweat rolls down your face.
>You nod and give them a thumbs up.
>They don’t understand.
>Right, they don’t have thumbs.
>You point at your thumb with your other hand.
This… *haaaah* gesture means, *huuuh* ‘Awesome’.
>Rainbow looks at his hooves with the slightest look of sadness.
>”I wish I could do that.”
>Once you’ve rested a bit, you pull yourself up and check the sunset.
It’s getting dark. I should probably get home so I can wash my clothes and bathe for tomorrow. Where’s my house from here?
>”Ah’ll take ya home, Anon. Ah can even help you with your laundry if you need it.”
>”I’ll come with you as far as your house. We need to set up a schedule for your workout, Anon. How early do you wake up?”
>>
>>29363961
>”Oh come on, Rainbow. He’s already workin’ on the farm. Ah’ll make sure he gets his exercise.”
>”That’s work, AJ, not exercise.”
>”If it’s physical work, it’ll have the same effect. We can take him out running after his daily work is done.”
>The two stand in front of you facing each other as they argue.
>They back and forth arguing about who is going to exercise whom and when and how, and the benefits of farm work compared to the benefits of exercising.
>You watch them as they go at it, then suddenly it dawns on you.
>They got in constant fights.
>They go out drinking together.
>Rarity goes with them sometimes.
>Jack was gay.
>’RAINBOW’ fucking Dash.
>Oh my god.
Are you two… in a relationship?
>They both stop talking and turn toward you, gawping at the comment.
>They look at each other, and pull away from the other completely in synch.
>”Sweet Celestia no!” Rainbow says.
>”Granny’s good bakeware, no!” Jack shouts.
>Huh. They sure argued like it.
Oh… well okay.
>Shit. You were completely off. You really hope you didn’t offend them too badly.
>”What in Equestria brought that comment on, Anon?” Rainbow asks.
>Jack looks at you and gives you a small smile, nodding almost imperceptibly.
I was, uh, curious. You two just seem so close. You go out drinking, you do all sorts of activities together, you have the occasional fight. You just know so much about the other that I was curious if you were. That’s all.
>”Well no, we’re not.”
>”Now c’mon, Rainbow. He didn’t mean anything by it. Let’s just get him home so he can clean up.”
>”Wait… speaking of cleaning up, why are you helping him with his laundry, AJ?”
>Jack avoids looking at Rainbow and starts walking. In the direction you hope leads to your house.
>”Ah’m just tryin’ to be neighbourly, Rainbow.”
>”Oh really? You never do my laundry for me.”
>>
>>29363968
>”You live on a cloud. How am ah ever supposed to get up there?”
>”I can bring my laundry down.”
>”Rainbow…”
>”I could even bring it to your farm.”
>”Rainbow!”
>”What?”
>”Ah’m not doin’ your laundry.”
You don’t need to do mine, either.
>Jack shoots you a look.
>You’re not sure what kind of look that is.
>You suddenly get the sinking feeling you fucked up somehow.
>That’s a bad kind of look.
>Jack sighs.
>Rainbow folds her forehooves and harrumphs.
>”Let’s get you home, Anon.”
>The rest of the walk to your place is spent in an awkward silence.
>Once your little hut comes into view, Rainbow clears his throat.
>”I’m gonna get going. I’ll see you later, AJ. Anon.”
>Rainbow takes off before you can respond, leaving that weird Rainbow after-image behind him.
>Jack stay with you up to your door.
>You open it up and step inside, then turn around to say goodbye to Jack.
>He’s standing there looking at you expectantly.
>You open your mouth to say farewell, then it hits you.
>Ohhhhh, ‘laundry’.
>He wasn’t trying to help you wash your clothes at all!
>Shit, he looks sad.
>You fucked up somewhere.
>What do you do?
>Invite him in?
>But he thought you wanted to have sex with him!
>Oh god. Maybe you could just… talk?
>You didn’t want to hurt his feelings or offend him, and you’d already done too much of that today with your stupid questions.
>Aw hell.
Would you… like to come inside? For a bit? …of coffee?
>Jack’s face brightened up at that and he immediately trotted through the door.
>”Ah would love to Anon! Thank ye kindly!”
>He takes a seat at your tiny table, watching you as you shut the door and take your shoes off.
>You go into your kitchen and realize you don’t actually have any coffee. Tea was a lot easier to get in this place, so you had a lot of tea.
>>
>>29363974
>A poor substitute, but you get the kettle heating anyway.
>You sit down across from Jack.
>The two of you look at each other for a moment.
>Jack cocks his head to the side and runs a hoof down his ponytail.
>Shit he was cute.
>At least that would make this a little bit easier to deal with if it came down to it.
>Small consolation.
>”You seem nervous, Anon.”
Heh… tell me about it.
>”Ah’m a patient pony. Take all the time you need. Did y’all want me to leave after all?”
No, it’s fine. This whole situation is just incredibly strange for me. Not really something I have any experience with.
>”Ah’m not exactly too experienced with this kind of thing myself, either.”
Really? Is it the whole farm thing?
>”That’s certainly a part of it. Too much work, not enough play.”
Surely there have been at least a few occasions. And, no offense, but I was sure you and Rainbow… y’know.
>”Hahaha! Ah can see why you might think that, and ah take less offense than Rainbow at the assumption. But no, we ain’t ever been together, so don’t worry, you ain’t comin’ between us.”
Are you sure? Rainbow seemed really hurt that you offered to help me out.
>”Rainbow just wanted free help with chores. Real lazy sometimes, despite bein’ a Wonderbolt.”
Huh. You wouldn’t know it at first glance.
>”Naw. Rainbow works hard at things that matter the most, but chores? Not so much.”
>Silence falls again for a bit, and the kettle whistles. You get up and pour two cups of tea, handing Jack his and setting yours down before taking your seat again.
>God this was awkward.
>What do you even talk about?
>Well… just… ask anything. The first thing you think of.
Soooo… how many times have you been in a relationship before?
>Oh good job Anon, ask about previous relationships. THAT always goes over well.
>”Hah. You really are adorable Anon. But if yer that curious, there were a couple stallions here and there. None lasted past the first date.”
>>
>>29363976
>Oh, he’s not mad. Thank goodness.
Why didn’t they stick around? I mean, you’re quite the catch.
>He blushes and looks down at his tea.
A whole incredibly successful farm to your name. Great family. And on top of all that, you work hard and stay fit. Why’d they run off?
>”Honestly? Ah think ah was intimidatin’ to ‘em. All those things you mentioned scared ‘em off. Not you, though.”
>Jack takes a sip of his tea and looks over at you.
>”…yet. How ‘bout you, Anon? Why’dya ask me ta sleep with ya in the first place? Ah mean, the physical stuff is fun, and ah wouldn’t fault you if that was all ya wanted, but ah don’t peg you as someone who’d risk a friendship or job over a simple fling.”
Honestly?
>”Yeah, honestly. Ah am the element of honesty, after all.”
>Aw geeze. You completely forgot that part.
>Twilight told you the stories about her and her friends getting the elements, and the whole tree of harmony thing.
>Even after putting the jewels back in the tree, they still seemed to channel some of it.
>Honestly, then?
>Okay, honestly.
>Better a truth that hurts than a lie that festers.
Honestly, I just thought it would be nice to have some friendly companionship. My friends and I used to hang out some nights, talking until all hours, playing games, and just generally enjoying each other’s company. I… honestly didn’t mean it the way you took it.
>Jack looked a taken aback at that.
>He put his tea down and came over to put a hoof on your thigh.
>”Aw shoot. Now ah feel like a right jerk. Ah’m real sorry Anon. Ah guess ah got a little carried away.”
>Jack looks down at the floor.
>”Can you forgive me?”
>>
>>29363982
Heck, of course I can forgive you. You’ve been nothing but accommodating and polite about this whole thing, while I’ve been trying to avoid it in order to not hurt your feelings.
>Jack looks up at you and smiles wide.
>Man, he has the biggest and greenest eyes ever.
>And those freckles… geeze.
>Now that you’ve figured out what’s been going on, and there’s no more secrets between you, would it honestly be so bad to try out some gay stuff just once?
>You heard stories that girls do it in college. You also have the benefit of no other humans to be here and judge you about it.
>The ponies sure wouldn’t, since homosexuality seemed to be so common and normal around here.
>You suddenly notice Jack hasn’t moved or said anything, and neither have you. You’ve just been staring at each other, your gaze lost in Jack’s wide, green eyes.
>Aw heck, why not?
>Let’s kiss a pony.
>You lean down and Jack smiles before stretching his head up toward you, his eyes closing.
>You can feel his breath on your face and you close your eyes as well.
>Suddenly there’s a thumping outside the window, followed by a young voice yelling: “Fuck!”.
>Three of them, actually.
>Hmmmm…
>You pull away from Jack and turn toward the window.
Applebloom?
>You hear a familiar voice squeak, and Jack chuckles.
>The two of you head outside and around to the window to find the Cutie Mark Crusaders running off into the distance.
>”We’ll talk tonight about punishment for spyin’ missy!”
Heh. Kids.
>”What? No, Anon, they’re foals.”
Yeah, sorry. It’s a term from my world used for human children.
>”Your young’uns are goats?”
No, we just call them that.
>”That’s strange, Anon.”
>You turn around and walk slowly back to the door.
Tell me about it. My world was strange in so many ways.
>”Ah would love to hear about it. Unfortunately ah do think ah ought to be headin’ back to the farm soon. You think you can handle your laundry alone?”
>>
>>29363986
Hah! I’m sure I can manage. Thank you for offering, though.
>Jack fiddles with his hat at the door, standing just outside while you loom in the doorframe.
Heh. Waiting to continue where we got interrupted?
>”Ah was kinda hopin’, yeah. A small one for the road?”
>Jack looks up at you with those big green eyes, and you can’t possibly deny him.
>No matter how gay it is.
>You crouch down and lean in, giving Jack a quick peck on the nose.
>He smiles a huge smile, blushing.
>D’aw, it felt good that you’d made him so happy.
>”Ah’ll see y’all tomorrow, Anon. Don’t you be late, now!”
I’ll be there as soon as possible. Hopefully soon after the cock crows, but please don’t fire me if I’m late.
>”No promises!” Jack turns and takes off at a brisk trot. “Good night Anon!”
>You watch him go until he’s out of sight, the fading light creeping down around you.
>You shut the door and light a lamp, preparing yourself a small supper with beans, spinach, cheese, and, of course, eggs.
>You’d need to ask Twilight for a book on egg recipes. This was going to get old real fast otherwise.
>You eat, and take off your clothes, bustling about naked as you pull out the washtub and get your clothes soaking in some hot water.
>You wash yourself and start scrubbing the clothes, the old-fashioned washboard making rather quick work of the sweat, and you slip on a clean pair of underwear before stepping outside to hang the wet clothes up.
>Man… you weren’t gay, and when it eventually came down to it, it was going to be real weird having to deal with other man-parts.
>Jack was so cute though, and super nice.
>If it made him happy, you could probably put up with it. He actually didn’t mind talking about personal subjects too much. You might be able to get more information about all the weird shit going on so you didn’t make a complete ass of yourself again.
>>
>>29363993
>You give a joyful little hop as you step back inside, falling onto your bed.
>Having a friend who was interested in you as a friend and not research was real nice.
>You have a job, a friend, and possibly a gay lover.
>A successful, if weird, day.
>You wrap yourself up in the covers and close your eyes.
>Jack’s big green eyes and adorable freckles fill your mind’s eye, smiling wide at you from under that Stetson hat.
>So cute.
>Shame he was a gay dude. He’d have made some mare real happy.
>Ah well.
>Heeeeeey. You’d actually get to see how pony biology works. Figure out exactly where all that equipment was hiding.
>It was probably magic, or everything was hidden until arousal or breeding was happening.
>You spend the next ten minutes trying to visualize pony penis, and where exactly it and the testicles would come out for intercourse.
>It isn’t until you feel sleep overtaking you that you realize you didn’t try to imagine pony pussy at all.
>Maaaan… you hoped you didn’t have to be the bottom.
>Sleep overtakes you as you worry about your poor anus and the possible assault on it.
>>
>>29363995
There you go. Enjoy, chaps.

Updated my journal: http://pastebin.com/RbMjY2QK

It is bedtime for me. I'll see you all in eight hours.
>>
>>29363961
>>You point at your thumb with your other hand.
>This… *haaaah* gesture means, *huuuh* ‘Awesome’.
>>Rainbow looks at his hooves with the slightest look of sadness.
>>”I wish I could do that.”

Solid gold.

Also, totally forgot I wasn't in RGRE thirsty mares and HFY general, and was surprised he didn't dominate.
>>
>>29364004
Sleep well you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>29363995
>Heeeeeey. You’d actually get to see how pony biology works. Figure out exactly where all that equipment was hiding.
>It was probably magic, or everything was hidden until arousal or breeding was happening.
>You spend the next ten minutes trying to visualize pony penis, and where exactly it and the testicles would come out for intercourse.
>It isn’t until you feel sleep overtaking you that you realize you didn’t try to imagine pony pussy at all.
>Maaaan… you hoped you didn’t have to be the bottom.
>Sleep overtakes you as you worry about your poor anus and the possible assault on it.

My sides, oh god, my dear sides.
>>
>>29363995
>hoped you didn't have to be the bottom
>Not wanting Jack to caress your ass with a strap-on
I fail to see downside.
>>
Am I gay for liking reverse traps?
>>
>>29366082
No.
Yes.
>>
>>29366082
Only if you have a vagina.
>>
File: Pulan.jpg (262KB, 1024x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Pulan.jpg
262KB, 1024x1368px
Watched Mulan recently while babysitting niece and I immediatly thought of this thread.
Mulan is best Rev-Trap warrior.
>>
>>29366082
>liking girls who look like boys
I would be concerned if you didn't
>>
>>29366082
I mentioned before that I feel a bit gay sometimes, but the fact that I don't really enjoy gay porn tells me I'm probably not. I just like women that act more like men. I figure if it's not the cock you're after, you're probably not gay for liking reverse traps.
>>
>>29367375
To be honest, Tomboys have always gotten to me. I love a feminine take on masculinity. I like the drama that ensues from them trying to hide their true gender. I even like the gentleness of their body, contrasted against traditionally more "feminine" (thiccer) bodies.

Oh, and in a related note, I just finished watching Mulan for the first time (I know, I know). Thought of you guys de whoel tiem
>>
>>29368032
What was your favorite scene? What you think of the film
>>
>>29368401
Hmmm. I think I liked the scene where she's trying her best to act like a dude. It was actually pretty cute.

Overall I thought the film was pretty great. A lot of the songs were fairly forgettable imo, but I think I could watch it again just to see Mulan fumbling around as a guy. It's adorable.
>>
>>29368549
>forgetable songs
BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!
>>
>>29368729
Let's get down to business
>>
What is a tomboy?

But no, really, we had some interesting discussion starting last time.
Reverse-trap is easy: passes as a guy, whether accidentally or on purpose, for whatever reason.

But what makes a tomboy? How do you weight body type, Interests, behavior, attitudes, and other things?

Getting dirty and playing more physical games is definitely one of the things that gets you called tomboy in younger years.
>>
>>29369023
AND DEFEAT, THE HUNS!

>>29368549
>>29368729
For real man, Be a Man and Reflection are some of the best Disney songs period.
>>
>>29369069
Those were great songs! I just can't recall any others. Maybe they were just overshadowed! That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>29369063
I think you generally need to be thinner to be a tomboy, only because the activities that go along with it require you to be more fit. You could argue that the NEET style would also work, but I think that's more of just the reverse-trap than tomboy thing. Flat chests are a thing I prefer, but I don't think it's required. I'd say the same things that would get a girl called a tomboy when she's younger would apply when she's older as well. Play outside, biking, hiking, climbin' trees. But the most important thing I think is the attitude. If she's doing all those things and still likes scrapbooking and doing her nails and shopping for shoes (unless they're running or hiking shoes), then she's not a proper tomboy.
>>
>>29369323
>Those were great songs! I just can't recall any others. Maybe they were just overshadowed! That's all I'm saying.

Well that's fair, thing is I think it's true of nearly every musical movie. One or two standouts, and some more that are nice but not remarkable.
Lion King might be remarkable for having more.
>>
File: SotNDracula.jpg (958KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SotNDracula.jpg
958KB, 1440x1920px
>>29369063
This would've been >9000% better if I'd remembered the picture to go with the first line.
>>
Gonna update the pastebin real quick. FlutterTrap coming in a little bit!
>>
File: 1480830759893.jpg (55KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480830759893.jpg
55KB, 500x600px
>>29370142
>>
Welcome back to "Girls Crossing Their Legs: The Story"

Part 1: http://pastebin.com/GGCZjdDX
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/yvCYNDjU

>You mouth "I'm trying!" and then shoo her away as subtly as you can, trying not to disturb Fluttershy's, um... movements
>She presses her ass up against your cock, grinding it between her buttocks
>A tiny little whimper passes through her lips
>Dash, meanwhile, it watching you like a dog watches food
>Her hand is moving now, and you hear some very sloppy, very familiar sounds coming from her crotch
>"Hey, Butters," she says, picking up the pace
>"You should try a little bit of..."
>She mimes fellatio, winking at the skinny tomboy
>Fluttershy's so stunned that she stops rubbing against you
>"N-now? Out here?"
>"Hell yeah. Right where I can see ya."
>"But what if s-s-someone sees? Ms. Harshwhinny's in the other r-room, and... and..."
>"And? Who cares. If they see, they see."
>"Okay. I, uh... okay..."
>She gulps
>"I'll t-try my best."
>Fluttershy drops down to her knees, slipping her trembling fingers into the waistband of your pants
>"If I d-do something wrong, tell me, okay?"
>Dash laughs
>"It's a pretty simple concept, dude. What the hell are you gonna do wrong?"
>"I d-dunno, I... all I know is w-what you told me, and... w-w-what if I... I dunno... h-how do I make sure I do it right?"
>Dash grabs a baby carrot from the dinner platter
>"Now, this is a little bigger than Anon, but--"
"Hey!"
>Since she's recovering from a stab wound, you can't exactly whack her for that, but you give her a very, *very* stern poke
>She giggles, and sticks the carrot in her mouth, swirling her tongue around its tip as she begins to pump it in and out from between her lips
>Fluttershy's blushing so hard now that she's practically lighting up the whole room
>>
Forgot trip

>>29370372
>"So I j-just do like that?"
>"Pretty much."
>"W-what if I start to, y-y-you know... c-choke, a little bit..."
>"Then that means you're doing it right. Now come on!"
>Dash places a hand on the back of Fluttershy's head, intertwining her fingers with her hair
>Fluttershy gulps, and starts to pull your jeans down...
>Immediately, Gilda bursts into the room
>"Well, sure am glad I'm not interrupting anything! Let's watch some fucking Twin Peaks!"
>She dives onto the unoccupied tiny loveseat, sprawling across it like she owns the place
>You see a flask in her right hand, so you imagine she's already a little buzzed
>Gilda glances over at the two of you
>"Well shit, don't let me stop you."
>"I... b-b-but... I c-can't do this if you're w-watching!"
>Gilda looks mildly offended
>"What? Why not? Why does she get to watch?"
>The police officer jabs an accusatory finger at Rainbow, who winks in response
>"Hey man, I had to get stabbed for these two. I get special privileges!"
>"Man, I shot someone for you! I get privileges too!"
>Harshwhinny slinks into the room, looking immensely confused
>"What on earth are you three talking about?"
>"Hey, Vicky. You want in on this blowjob party?"
>Harshwhinny balks, starting to blush-sweat
>"I most certainly do not! I'd never partake in anything so professional!"
"Wait... who's Vicky?"
>Strangely, calling Harshwhinny that makes her blush even more than inviting her to watch Fluttershy blow you
>"It's... it's my first name."
>You, Dash, and Fluttershy shout in unison:
"You have a first name!?"
>>
>>29370420
>"Of course I have a first name! I just don't use it. It's not professional."
>Harshwhinny crosses her arms over her chest, letting out a huffy, indignant breath
>"Good lord, you three. I'm not a robot."
>"Heh. Coulda fooled me," Gilda says
>She raises her hand, and places an echoing *smack* on Harshwhinny's ass
>Your teacher yelps, jumping away
>"I told you not to do that! It's incredibly humiliating."
>"I thought that was your thing?"
>"Well, yes, but..."
>Harshwhinny fidgets with her scarf
>"...not in public, you ruffian."
>"Hah! Well, we don't have to stay in public much longer..."
>Gilda winks, and Harshwhinny starts rubbing her thighs together
>"You... I will not be seduced! Not yet, at least."
>She clears her throat
>"Anyway, we should watch a movie together! Something we can all enjoy, to celebrate Ms. Dash being out of the hospital! Something like..."
"Something normal?"
>"Robo Vampire 2: Blood Goes Unpunished!" says Rainbow
>"Could we w-watch Watership Down? I w-want to see all the c-c-cute, happy bunnies..." says Fluttershy
>"Let's watch some fucking Twin Peaks!"
"What's your sudden obsession with that show?"
>"It's great! What's the matter, too deep for you?"
>You scowl at Gilda, and she flips you off in the smuggest, most nonchalant way possible
>Goddamn, she's different when she's drunk
>Come to think of it, everyone seems a little different
>Much more... laid back, you guess
>Even Harshwhinny gives up on the 'responsible teacher' act and lays on the couch with Gilda, cuddling up against her
>You suppose that, ultimately, this is how you see who people really are
>When the stress and fear are gone, and there's nothing to do but eat snacks and watch movies, everyone lets their real selves seep out into the room around them, no longer afraid of what might lurk outside
>An embarrassed and slightly disappointed-looking Fluttershy takes her hands out of your pants and joins you on the couch
>>
>>29370372
>Welcome back to "Girls Crossing Their Legs: The Story"

aw yiss.
>>
>>29364004
I found your stuff from another thread, and I'm really liking where this is going. I can't wait for you to update again.
>>
>>29370471
>The debate over what movie to watch lasts a damn long time
>Eventually, though, Dash wins out
>But only because she played the "my stomach is currently full of staples and bandages" card
>Thankfully, she decides not to force the four of you to watch the Robo Vampire franchise, and instead starts gibbering about Mad Max
>Gilda immediately lights up
>"Dude! Those movies are the best!"
>"I know, right?"
>"They've got everything! Cars, half-naked girls, guns, people dying in explosions..."
>"All the best stuff!"
>Since she can't leave the couch, you find a stream of Road Warrior
>While it plays, Dash and Gilda yammer excitedly throughout the entire movie
>"Dude, watch this! The Canadian guy gets his hand chopped off!"
>"Oh fuck! This dude's gonna drop a snake from his helicopter!"
>"Boom! Headshot!"
>You make eye contact with Harshwhinny, and are happy she's having as much fun watching them as you are
>Fluttershy, meanwhile, is curled in a happy, skinny little ball in your lap
>She rests her head on your shoulder, breathing contentedly while you watch chaos onscreen
>It's pretty easy to tell that she's not that into the movie
>In fact, she's hardly paying any attention to it
>And given that her right hand is currently gripping your thigh with as much strength as her slender fingers can muster, it's pretty easy to tell where her attention is

More to come tomorrow morning
>>
>>29370896
I was wondering when someone would notice that. It's been about a year since I last wrote, because of distractions and school and such. I needed some better catharsis for the shit goin' down, so writing is helping.

>>29371159
Thanks for the update Mango. I like this story, so I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>29364004
Found this and bookmarked it for later to see if you'd get far enough for me to read for an hour.

So far I love this a ton. Not sure when you plan to drop the truth gender bomb but I look forward to it.

Also the skeleton wars bits made me loose my sides, so kudos for that.
>>
File: sunsetUnf.jpg (84KB, 788x562px) Image search: [Google]
sunsetUnf.jpg
84KB, 788x562px
>>29370372

>>"N-now? Out here?"
>>"Hell yeah. Right where I can see ya."
>>"But what if s-s-someone sees? Ms. Harshwhinny's in the other r-room, and... and..."
>>"And? Who cares. If they see, they see."

Dashie confirmed as some kind of weird meta-voyeur exhibition-facilitator.

Also couch defiler extraordinaire.

TFW no slightly deranged Trixie to defile my lap to Boku no Pico

>>"W-what if I start to, y-y-you know... c-choke, a little bit..."
>>"Then that means you're doing it right. Now come on!"
pic related.
>>
File: Duane.jpg (385KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Duane.jpg
385KB, 1200x1200px
Oh Duane. Oh Mr Moos.

I hear that somebody that was able to contact the author couldn't.

I'mma pour out a forty for him

It was intriguing. I legitimately had only the tiniest idea where it would go from where it was.
Which is so funny, because so often I read half a story and get a bouquet of ideas for what could follow, and I keep reading to find out which was closest. There are a lot of abandoned stories that I felt like I could pick up for this reason.
I feel like the author could only surprise me.
>>
>>29372075
>someone able to contact the author couldn't
Well which is it?
>>
>>29372075
>>29372416
I was in contact with the guy a while ago and linked to one of the threads, but he doesn't seem to be too interested from what I gathered.
Not too interested in massaging his ego by begging him to come back either. Maybe he comes around, maybe (probably) he won't.
>>
>page 8
I need more androgynous Applejack
>>
>>29372416
>someone able to contact the author couldn't
Revision suggestion:
>someone habitually able to contact the author was no longer able to
We could also do "formerly" instead of "habitually" for people less angry that English doesn't have a habitual aspect conjugation.

>doesn't seem to be too interested from what I gathered.
That's cool, that's fine. People can be like that. But he's wrong and I hate him.
>>
>>29372075
I've actually made contact with him since.

I won't make promises on his behalf, but
the story isn't 100% gonzoed yet.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_142402.jpg (259KB, 1139x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_142402.jpg
259KB, 1139x851px
If you can't read it, tell me
>29363879
i gotchu
>>
>>29374101
S-stupid coco puffs!

Maybe you should like, make out with him really intense to assert your alpha dominance!
>>
>>29374101
>https://youtu.be/-Zm2MnYBXHY
>>
>>29374101
It's beautypil
>>
File: IMG_20170130_161636.jpg (31KB, 408x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_161636.jpg
31KB, 408x302px
>>29374112
>>
>>29374935
Go away, mobileshitter

He's actually a girl so it's completely straight to want to take hi-, her clothes off and make sex
>>
File: gilda revtrap thread 02.jpg (99KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gilda revtrap thread 02.jpg
99KB, 675x1200px
Bump for Officer Gilda's lovely lumps
>>
>>29375604
FUG!
thats nice, I'm stealing
>>
>>29373639
Is there a Applejack story currently in work?
>>
>>29376036
Yes by Waxworth senpai.
>>
>>29376082
Oh shit
Well at least he delivers
>>
>>29374101
Glorious.
Actually very readable.
>>
>>29373120
Are you the other proofreader from europe?
>>
File: pinkieRainbow.png (490KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
pinkieRainbow.png
490KB, 1280x713px
>>29374009
Well hey, that's cool, that's good to know.
>>
File: 1466198093417.png (144KB, 378x402px) Image search: [Google]
1466198093417.png
144KB, 378x402px
>>29371159
>her right hand is currently gripping your thigh with as much strength as her slender fingers can muster

well, I hope this will lead to the best lewd scene in a greenstory
>>
>>29376688
>>
>>29376366
Yep.
>>
File: no_way_jose.png (135KB, 1170x1170px) Image search: [Google]
no_way_jose.png
135KB, 1170x1170px
>>
>>29378144
DO IT FAGIT
>>
>>29364004
(You should enjoy this bit, chaps.)

>You are not awoken by a rooster, but your anxiety and troubled dreams wake you just before sunrise.
>You wake up, perform your morning ablutions, prepare breakfast and bring in your laundry.
>You felt like you were pretty well on time, and you’re ready to head out as soon as the sun cleared the mountains.
>Twilight told you there was some princess of the sun in Canterlot nearby that made it move.
>That seemed ridiculous, but it was probably magic, so that could definitely be a possibility.
>Either way, her sunrises were lovely.
>That reminds you, you need to stop by Twilight’s castle and ask her about your phone.
>You go find your backpack that you brought with you and rummage through it for your phone.
>It was long dead at this point, and with no outlet, you couldn’t charge it. But maybe, just maybe, Twilight could get it powered again.
>You pocket your phone, slip on your shoes, and head out the door.
>You hum to yourself as you walk through Ponyville, enjoying the fresh morning air.
>You smell cooking as you walk by the Cake’s bakery.
>Pinkie was working hard, as usual.
>Past glances from the few ponies out this early, you walk until you arrive at Twilight’s castle doors.
>The morning sun glared blindingly bright off the facets of the crystal monstrosity, and you bang on the door, hoping Spike was up.
>Sure enough, after a minute or so of waiting, the little dragon pulls open the door.
>”Oh, morning Anon. Do you need Twilight?”
If you could, please. I have work at Applejack’s farm today, so I’m in a slight hurry.
>”Oh sure, c’mon.”
>He motions you inside and the doors bang shut behind you.
>>
>>29378333
>He leads you through the shining crystal walls to the study you’ve seen so many times before.
>Twilight is reading something, as per the usual.
>She looks up when you enter and trots over, smiling.
>”Hello, Anon! It’s not our usual meeting day. What brings you here?”
I actually thought you’d like to have a look at something from my world. I figured it’s not functioning here, so if you break it, it’s not really a big deal, but I wanted to see if you’d be able to use… magic, or something? To get it working again.
>”Oh that sounds fantastic!” She floats over some paper and a quill, waiting expectantly.
I actually have work at the Apple’s farm, so I’ll just drop it off. Let me explain a few important parts of it, first.
>You pull open the back, removing the battery.
This is the battery. It’s what powers everything else. I haven’t seen any around Ponyville, so I don’t know if you’re familiar with the concept, but it stores electricity to power the rest of the phone.
>You put it back in and hand it to her. She picks it up with her magic and turns it over and around in the air.
>You used that weird machine on me to test me for stuff, so I know you guys have electricity at least. If you can charge the battery with magic or electricity or something, I’d like to have my phone working again. I can play some music and show you some books I have stored on it if you manage that.
>Twilight’s ears perked up at that.
>”You can store books in here?! I’ll be extra careful with it, Anon! I’ll see what I can do.”
>She turns away, looking at your phone and sketching it on her scroll.
>”Books… in here? They must be so small. Unless… they’re stored AS MAGIC, ohhhhhh!”
>She’s not paying attention to you anymore, so you take that as your cue to leave.
>Twilight’s mumbling fades behind you as you walk back down the hall to the exit.
>>
>>29378349
>You hope she can figure it out somehow.
>…and that she doesn’t completely destroy it.
>Oh well. Naught to be done about it now.
>You make your way briskly over to Jack’s farm, looking for him or any member of his family in the trees.
>You don’t see anyone, but you hear a faint thumping off in the distance.
>If your ears do not deceive you, that’s the sound of applebuckin’.
>You follow the sound through the farm, weaving in and out of the trees until you find that familiar orange pony kicking away at the apple trees.
>You watch him work as you slowly approach, and you’re once again thankful it was Rainbow that kicked you and not Jack.
>Seriously.
>The trees on the orchard weren’t thin, and yet Jack managed to shake them enough to drop most of the apples they contained.
>With his legs.
>Geeze. Having those wrapped around your waist would be killer.
>If you ended up on top, of course.
>You sigh.
>Why were you even wondering which one of you was going to be the top?
>Well, you’d kissed Jack once. Even if it wasn’t on the lips.
>No idea how things were going to go from here.
Heeeey Jack! Howzit?
>Jack kicks the tree once more, dropping a few stragglers into the baskets and turned to look at you, wiping his forehead with a hoof.
>”Well howdy there, Anon. If ah’m honest, ah wasn’t expecting you until a few hours later. Ah’m impressed with your efforts.”
I didn’t want to let you down. You’re trusting me to show up, so I’ll show up.
>”Mighty pleased to hear it. So let’s get you back to work. Ah want you to run through everything I showed you yesterday. See how much you can remember, and come find me if’n ye can’t.”
>Jack pulls off his hat and pulls a piece of paper out of it. The list of instructions you’d asked for.
>>
>>29378354
>”That there’s the schedule for the sprinklers. Don’t worry too much about it today, but just turn them on and off like ah showed you. They’ll survive a little bit of a change. Come and get me when you’re done, and ah’ll look it all over.”
>You nod and stuff the paper into your pocket.
Will do, Jack. I’ll see you in a few hours.
>”Lookin’ forward to it! Good luck Anon!”
>You smile and turn toward the fields, leaving Jack to continue bucking apples.
>The day moves slowly, and you don’t get nearly as much done without Jack guiding you along.
>Fortunately, you don’t irreparably break anything, and just cause a few messes here and there.
>The sun is low in the sky when Jack finally finds you, wrestling a bale of hay to feed the cows that were being milked.
>”Howdy there, Anon. How’re things goin’ here?”
>The hay bale slips out of your grip and collapses out of the twine holding it together, falling into a pile on the floor.
Uuuuuugh.
>”Aw shoot, Anon. Lemme help ya with that.”
>Jack grabs a mouthful of hay and tosses it deftly into the feed bin.
Ew…
>”What’s that, Anon?”
>Wait, he’ a horse. This is actually food for him.
Oh, I forgot you can eat this stuff, so putting it in your mouth is normal.
>”Hahaha! Yeah, ah shore can. They let me have their milk, so ah take care of ‘em. It’s a win-win all ‘round.”
>He emphasizes his point by eating a small mouthful, loudly chewing it while looking up at you.
Well great, now you got hay-breath.
>”And what’s wrong with hay-breath?”
>He pushes closer to you, jumping up on his hind legs and leaning on you, to breathe in your face.
Ewwwwww! Hay-breath!
>You backpedal, putting a hand up in front of your face to block the incoming air.
>Jack keeps up with you, hopping and blowing in your face.
Oh geeze! It’s so gross and hay-like! Bleeeeah! Bluuuuh!
>>
>>29378358
>You keep pulling away, laughing and trying to push his face away, until you bump into a haybale and go toppling backward.
Oh what the-!
>Jack, trying to keep up with you, suddenly has nothing to lean on and falls forward into the empty space you suddenly left behind.
>You don’t fall super far, the pile of hay in this corner of the barn cushioning your fall, but you ‘whuff’ as Jack’s weight lands on top of you, between your legs and straddling your chest.
>Oh geeze. You thought this only happened in movies.
>You look down at Jack, who lifts his head up and adjusts his hat.
>He doesn’t try to get off you.
>Why would he?
>You look at that freckled face, those green eyes smiling at you feel your heart give a little jump of happiness.
>He was honestly pretty soft, despite the obvious muscles. His fur felt obviously dirty, the lather and dust of the work day covering it.
>Your left hand on his side even encountered a few patches of sap sticking to him.
>Wait… you were rubbing his side?
>Southpaw, you traitor!
>”Well hey there, farm-boy. Fancy meetin’ you here in the barn.”
Uh… hey there Jack. I was… feeding the cows.
>”So ah saw. Y’know, in addition to the bits you’ve earned, ah can reward you for doin’ all this work right now if’n you like.”
Oh… uh… really?
>”Mmhmm. But ah gotta warn ya, you’ll get hay breath on ya.”
>Jack scoots up your torso until he’s right up in your face, his nose just beyond yours.
>Oh fuck, this was going to happen.
>…
>You know what?
>You didn’t care.
I’m…
>The moment you decided that, you felt all your apprehensions lift off your shoulders.
>Man that felt freeing.
>You feel the tension leaving your body, and you relax, letting Jack’s weight settle onto you.
>You wrap your arms up around his torso and lay back into the hay.
…I’m okay with that, Jack.
>>
>>29378366
>Jack smiles and pushes his head forward, and your lips meet.
>Sure enough, he definitely tastes of hay, but it wasn’t altogether unpleasant.
>It was a chaste kiss, with no tongue involved, just your lips and his, pressed gently against each other.
>Despite being smaller, his lips felt a lot bigger than yours, and the feeling of his larger teeth was a little strange, but you enjoyed it nonetheless.
>It only lasted several seconds, but when Jack pulled away, he was smiling from ear to ear.
>He looks at you, then looks down and blushes.
>”Thanks, Anon. You’re… admittedly still a bit strange to look at, but you’re a hard worker and a lot of fun to talk to. So, thank you.”
Thank you too, Jack. You made me feel more welcome than I had this whole time, and you’re a hell of a drinker. We should really do that again sometime.
>”Oh we will Anon. I’ll try to get Rarity to come next time. You should really see the stuff that pony does when drunk.” He winks at you.
Sounds like it’ll be quite the excursion, then.
>Jack laughs. “You have no idea, sugarcube. You have no idea.”
>You lay there in the hay for a minute more, just looking at each other.
>Despite his position being right between your legs, you don’t really feel too uncomfortable.
>Probably because his ‘equipment’ wasn’t there at the moment. That featureless groin was really confusing. You’d find out how it worked in due time, though.
>There was really no need to rush things.
>Jack gives you a quick peck on the lips, then pulls himself up and off you. He’d left a dusty mess on your clothes, and he tries to brush you off as you stand.
>”Sorry bout that, sugarcube. Didn’t mean ta get you any dirtier than you already are.”
Eh. I was going to have to wash it all anyway. But I should get heading home before it gets too dark.
>”Fair enough. I’ll see ya bright and early tomorrow, then.”
>>
>>29378376
You bet. As soon as I can.
>You lean down, pulling off Jack’s hat and kissing the top of his head.
>His ears flick as you do, probably a reflex to something coming close to the top of his head.
>Shit that’s cute.
>You replace his hat and give him a small wave goodbye as you head off down the road, making your way home.
>You think about stopping by Twilight’s castle to ask about how it was going with your phone, but she always manages to find you when she needs to ask you something.
>She’ll probably teleport into your house while you’re naked or something.
>She’s done it a few too many times for it to continually be an accident.
>Either way, she’ll find you when she’s either broken your phone, or made it work.
>You get home and prepare for bed, thinking about all the shit that happened, and wondering how in the world you ended up with a boyfriend, of all things.
>A /pony/ boyfriend.
>You couldn’t even get a girlfriend back in your world, so how did this even happen?
>You eat, shower, and crawl into bed, without having come up with an acceptable answer.
>Oh well.
>No sense fussing about it too hard.
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhh.gif (111KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhh.gif
111KB, 239x250px
>>29378366
WEW
>>
>>29378381
>The next day is honestly rather uneventful. You don’t see Rainbow at all, and you’re a little worried you offended him too much, but Jack says he spoke to him and he was doing fine.
>You hoped that was a good sort of fine and not a loaded style of “fine”.
>Twilight doesn’t get in contact with you, but you trust she’ll manage, and your work day goes rather smoothly.
>Jack helps you out with a few things, and you chat amiably, but ultimately nothing happens except a small, chaste kiss, and you head home smiling.
>The next day passes about the same, but on the day after that, you finally get a visit from Twilight once you get home from the farm.
>In true Twilight fashion, she appears in a bright flash of light while you’re showering.
Gaaaah!
>”Oh, sorry Anon.”
>She disappears out of your bathroom and waits patiently at your table while you finish.
>You step out wearing your towel and join her.
>She smiles patiently, her eyes lingering on your bare chest.
>Even a few days had given you a lot more tone to your muscles, with the fat burning off from all the exercise.
>Not to mention your diet which now lacked a lot of sweets.
>It wasn’t that they were hard to get, but damn did the Cakes overcharge.
>Damn monopoly on sugar was what it was.
>You clear your throat and Twilight looks up at your face.
Good evening Princess. To what do I owe the pleasure?
>”Evening Anon. I have news. It may or may not be what you want to hear.”
>Oh dear. That sounds… good? Bad?
What happened with the phone?
>>
>>29378391
>”Well, I was able to get it working. That part was simple enough. You see, the battery itself appeared to have lost all charge, so I tried to recharge it with other electricity, but that didn’t work. You see, the aetheric energy and the electricity, while compatible, don’t really take into account the energy requirements that must be present on your world.”
Princess.
>”Combining the two put a full charge into the battery all at once, but then the excess, which I must have miscalculated, caused a feedback loop, and it attempted to pull more into it all at once, which caused an explosion. Now, after that, I attempted to put it back together, but I must admit, heh, I don’t have as full a knowledge of your world as I might like, which means that I don’t know how it went together in the first place.”
Princess!
>”So I tried to create one of my own using basic household goods, and even sent off for a few more expensive parts, but until those arrive, I’m afraid I’ll…”
Twilight!
>She stops talking and looks at you.
>”What is it, Anon?”
I am very sorry to interrupt, but you said it was working. May I see it?
>”Oh, yes, of course!”
>Twilight pulls your phone out of her saddlebags, and floats it to you.
>You take it out of the air.
>The screen is on, and locked, just like you left it.
>You flip it over and look at the back.
>There’s a strange glowing and spinning device encased in what appears to be glass on the back of it.
>The glow was purple, which was the colour of Twilight’s magic, and it appeared to be feeding a small, but constant, charge into the phone itself.
>You look at the front, and unlock it.
>No signal. To be expected.
>”I attached a small dynamo to the back, which will run constantly using magic. I matched it to the requirements of your phone, so it will provide enough to make it work, but not enough to overload it, like I did to the battery. The same principle I used to get Tank’s propeller going.”
>>
>>29378408
Tank?
>”Rainbow’s pet turtle.”
Ah.
>That breaks all laws of physics, but whatever. You weren’t in Kansas anymore, Toto.
>You smile and pull open your music folder. It was all here, yes!
Awwww yeeeeeah! You’re a miracle worker, Twilight!
>She smiles, lifting her head up proudly.
>”Why thank you, Anon. I try my very best!”
>Her smile falters as you press play, starting a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
>”What… is that noise? Is it supposed to do that? Is it broken?
>She sees you smiling and looks even more confused.
Nah. This is what it’s supposed to sound like! Music from home!
>Twilight’s ears flatten backward, and the fur on her back bristles.
>”I’ll… leave you to enjoy your… music, then. Thank you for letting me, uh, look at it.”
>She gets off her chair and looks at you expectantly. Too polite to just disappear without a goodbye.
Thank you again, Twilight, I’m really happy you could make it work. I’ll pay you back sometime.
>”Uh, thanks. Bye.”
>Then she’s gone in a flash of light, leaving you sitting in the dark with your phone glowing up at you.
>Ahhh, culture shock.
>Sorry Twilight.
>You listen to a couple more songs, hunting down a few you’d play for Jack to see if he’d like them. Mild ones first, then you’d slowly ease him into it before teaching him to headbang with his hair down.
>You giggle a little at the mental image.
>Ahhh good stuff.
>You browse through some songs for a bit longer, then pull out of it.
>You don’t know what time it is, but you figure eight hours from now would be a good time to get up, and you set your alarm for eight hours from now.
>The phone says it’s 2:47pm pacific time, but that is most super wrong.
>You just hope the sun princess Twilight mentioned follows the same day/night schedule Earth did.
>Laying the phone carefully down on the table, you crawl into bed and fall asleep.
>>
File: Applejack_bedroom_S2E06.png (552KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_bedroom_S2E06.png
552KB, 1280x720px
>>29378413
Awright. There ya go. Time for me to sleep. Hope you like it.

>>
>>29378413
TORTOISE!!!
>>
>>29378423
Nice.
I love it already.
>>
>>29378521
American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists considers "tortoise" as a subset of "turtle". That's good enough for me.
>>
>>29378423
Thoroughly enjoying it. Keep it up.
>>
>>29378528
'"Turtle" may refer to the order as a whole (American English) or to fresh-water and sea-dwelling testudines (British English).'

Damn you America. Having separate names for land living and sea living Testudines is much more sensible, but then again you guys aren't always too sensible. :^)
>>
>>29378423
Oh no
>>
>>29378423
Click click boom boom!

Haha fantastic song choice.
>>
File: 1439435833869.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439435833869.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>29378144
>>
>>29378413
As much as I enjoy this story and I'll admit I thought Dash was a guy in the first episode I watched, which was Hearths Warming Eve this whole misunderstanding would have been fixed by now through casual conversation.
>>
File: large.jpg (127KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
127KB, 819x1024px
>>29378423
>>
>p7
>>
>>29378521
Ohhh, you're right. Twilight would know the difference. I shall fix it.

>>29379618
Yeah, it would have. But that wouldn't be nearly as fun. Things like this cannot last, though, and it will happen soon. I promise.
>>
>>29378423
Perfect use for feels time.
>Phone working
>showing Applejack
>(s)he touches it curiously
>hits pictures by accident
>"Anon who are they?"
"M-my family."
>>
>>29379661
Who is artist?
>>
File: 1482697186420.png (867KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482697186420.png
867KB, 900x1200px
Would you butter this Butters?
>>
>>29381140
I'd hold his hand.
>>
>>29379618
>this whole misunderstanding would have been fixed by now through casual conversation.

Where the hell do you think you are?
Somewhere that isn't "specific subsection of anime style tropes" general?
>>
>>29378144
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can I /r/ an Applejack?
>>
I can't wait for when Anon and Applejack get into the realm of naughty things. Seeing as how mysterious pony genitals are to Anon (in that he can't just look while a pony swipes his/her tail and see if they've got a sheath or not), I'm willing to bet that he'll STILL think Applejack is a boy. This isn't critisism - I actually think it would be hilarious if even with a mare's horse vagina winking him in the face, Anon still thinks she's a boy.

>>29378423
Is the whole, "reacting violently to the prospect of Anon eating meat" thing just a Twilight quirk, or will Applejack cave his chest in the moment he slips up and mentions a tuna sandwich he once ate back on Earth?
>>
>>29382577
That's what lead to this whole misunderstanding. Twilight put him under intense scrutiny once she found out he ate meat, and he's not interested in bringing it up ever again because magic is scary and unstoppable. Either way, though, Applejack doesn't really have the temperament to lash out at something like that. The only one I could possibly imagine doing that would be Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>29382639
I've seen headcanons that pegasi sometimes eat fish. Maybe because of Fluttershy catching some for her friends, or maybe just because of the bird connection, or military subculture.

It is always funny to imagine Rainbow acting with fear, horror and alarm to the notion of meat eating while Fluttershy (who hangs with Mr Bear all the time) takes it completely in stride.
>>
>page 8
Not on my watch.
>>
>>29383733
>page 8 again
Not on my watch.
>>
>>29383733
>>29384191
You both must have shit watches if it doesn't have an eight on it.
>>
>>29384324
Oh, you. Oh you, Anon.
>>
>>29384324
>not using a 6 hour watch with aam apm pam ppm rotations

Bumping from page 8 seems a little overcautious. The board may've been really active this afternoon, but it's pretty slow at this time of day.
>>
>>29383733
>>29384191
>>29384324
>>29384395
>>29384897
reverse trap gf's all around
>>
>>29384920
I wish I could get a revtrap gf.
>>
>>29385442
Not gonna lie, I did at one point
>>
>>29385770
So story time?
>>
>>29384920
Give me a friend that I think is a boy where I get confusing feelings for who is then revealed to be a girl who is conveniently into me.
>>
>>29386182
That's the dream, friend.
>>
>>29386182
>>29386323
>Make best friends with Bulk Biceps
>He trains in a gym in his basement
>Invites you to deadlift with him
>Goes shirtless
"Man, his pecs look weird."
>"I'm all sweaty, Anon. Wanna... help me clean off?"
>You have the gayest boner right now
>SURPRISE There's a vagina instead of a penis!
>>
>>29386466
>/fit/bro turns into amazon gf
>>
>>29386466
Nah, too /fit/ for me. I like my tomboys lithe.
>>
>>29386785
Gotta agree with this guy. Amazon is a separate fetish that goes into man territory.
>>
>>29386803
>man territory
I don't know what this means.
>>
>>29386803
>reverse traps
>man territory
a strong girl is still a girl, bro
but different strokes and all that, everyone likes different flavors of ice cream
>>
>>29386785
>>29386803
>>29387079
Will this be the hill that reverse trap (one of the most camaraderie filled generals on mulp) sees its first war on?

Spoiler: probably not
>>
>Human Discord
>Wears a suit
>Has a deep voice
>Has a sharp, angular face
>Has a beard
>Flat chest
>Bulge in pants

>Anon gets uncomfortably close to him
>Discord starts quoting hentai at him and strips down
>Suddenly; tits
>Discord's a flat-chested chick
>Beard has adhesive on the back of it and she bought it at a joke store
>Bulge in her pants is where she keeps her bagged lunch
>They have a laugh and then fuck
>>
>>29387372
only of her voice is still the same
>>
>>29387372
>>29386466
I've said it before and I'll say it again, rule63 reverse traps are full of untapped potential.

Eris pretending to be Discord is especially great.

I'd like to see a... what's the most common name for her? Gleaming Shield? Gleaming Shield pretends to be Shining Armor green would be fun.
>>
>>29387103
>The great schism that will tear us apart
I can't wait for the rev-waifu wars.
>>
>>29387620
There was an attempt in a separate thread but predictably the faggots from /hhh/ hijacked it pretty fast.
>>
>>29387453
She's a smoker.
>>
>>29387079
>>29387059
I was just trying to say reverse trap in a different way. It wasn't intended in a derogatory manner.
>>
File: biggu bossu rotten.jpg (35KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
biggu bossu rotten.jpg
35KB, 540x303px
>mfw I'm about to check /s/ for a tomboy thread
I feel so strange, having been vehemently >no hooves for so long
>>
>>29387794
I didn't take it to be derogatory. I really didn't know what "man territory" meant.I-I really like your story, S-Sempai~
>>
>>29387697
Oh man. We could follow with every single joke from Venture Bros about Doctor Girlfriend's voice.

>>29387951
I feel you man.
I read it, sure (preferably when there's still a connection to pony at least).
But I never imagined I'd be actually be writing >nohooves. Yet, here I am, still working on one.
>>
>>29378423
Celestia dammit. An anon from rgre pointed out this story and now I'm hooked. Last thing I need is yet another thread to keep up with :/
>>
>>29388351
Our thread grows ever stronger.

The convenient thing is that they both have "reverse" in the title so you can hit both with one search!

Really, we're natural allies (despite RGRE mostly detesting nohooves and that being 90% of our content).
>>
File: gilda revtrap thread 01.jpg (104KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gilda revtrap thread 01.jpg
104KB, 675x1200px
>>29376007
I dare you to try to steal this one, faggot!
>>
File: 1483134613041.png (284KB, 932x868px) Image search: [Google]
1483134613041.png
284KB, 932x868px
>>29388825
>tall
>just right amount of muscular
s-stop, n-no hooves, gross
>>
>>29388825
But when will we get one where she molests whinny?
>>
>>29388825
>no hooves
>a clearly solid 10/10
I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOIT THIS
>>
>>29389055
Express what you feel with green
>>
>>29389055
Quite being a queer and jack-it faggit
>>
nah you can't die

not when there is confusing sexual tension to be had
>>
>>29388825
F-fug
I want to draw some Gilda
>>
>>29388543
>nohooves... being 90% of our content
Oh good. Then I only need to keep up with 10% of this thread at least.
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
File: sweetBelleSoon.png (224KB, 712x610px) Image search: [Google]
sweetBelleSoon.png
224KB, 712x610px
>>29390303
C'mon mang. Read some fluttertrap. Just the start. Just to see how it feels.
>>
File: rev_trap_flutters.png (170KB, 1276x1276px) Image search: [Google]
rev_trap_flutters.png
170KB, 1276x1276px
Waiting for Jeff to deliver
meanwhile hope you guys like this
>>
>>29391180
That's pretty good.
>>
>>29386090
Later
>>
>>29391180
Jeff is ITT?!?

YO JEFF! GET BACK TO UR CUPCAKE MP STORY!
>>
>>29390742
No thanks. I can't into nohooves. It's just... too ordinary. Besides the premise of eqg flutters looking like a guy is just too out there.
>>
File: topUnfBig.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
topUnfBig.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>29391180
Take this, my love, my anger, and all of my UNF
>>
>>29391180
God I love new art being made for this story

I love it all
>>
>>29391180
They both deserve a good pounding on the regular.
Get to work, Anon!
>>
File: 1485666374449.jpg (22KB, 809x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485666374449.jpg
22KB, 809x820px
>>29390742
>fluttertrap
Isn't that the one where Fluttershy is horribly abused by her father or something? That sort of thing seems to be a theme in Mango's stories.
>>
>>29392401
Yeah, he writes tragic green without going full faggot13
>>
>>29392410
That's why I stopped going to the SciTwi thread. The "everything is awful for everyone" theme caught on and almost every story posted there (by different writers, mind you) were some variation of "Twilight may/may not have a penis; Twilight makes bad choices; Twilight suffers the consequences of those bad choices; Twilight feels bad; Twilight continues to make bad choices; people behave horribly for no reason; probably somebody dies or gets shot or something; Twilight feels bad".

That isn't to say that they aren't good or that my opinions are facts. I just personally come to this site for escapism, and the tragic stories aren't really my thing.
>>
>page 9
no
>>
>9 bump
>>
>>29392963
>>29392965
>that fleeting homo feeling before you find out the guy you're hard for is a girl
>>
>>29392963
>>29392965
>>29392969
Keks

>>29392401
That's true, I suppose. It's too easy for me to concentrate on all the comfy in fluttertrap that I forget about all the bad parts and tension.
(It helps that the first time I read it I'd just read a lot of Faggot13's stuff and Deal is a Deal before, so I was inured to suffering.)

>>29392483
I'm amused and sad because it may've been Jeff Mango that wrote some of the stories that drove you away (though there was no may or may not about TrapLight).

This is a pretty drama laden general. I suppose we should all be doubly grateful to Waxworks sempai for leavening that with some humor.

NEET Luna from the OP is also pretty low drama.

Actually, here's Summer Sun Celebration (A Scootaloo Adventure). It's RGRE, so Scootaloo being a "tomboy" is actually just normal gender roles for her. But it still tickles some of those tomboy/revtrap feels for me, it's not super awful for everybody, And it has hooves!
http://pastebin.com/swpuxdDV
>>
>>29393224
>NEET Luna from the OP is also pretty low drama.
Yes. This is a pretty chill and comfy read.
Would recommend.
>>
>>29393236
NEET Luna is best rev-trap Luna.

I don't want to start any shit by asking this, but do any y'all know good rev-trap stories that aren't, well... drama filled? Sort of like the NEET Luna story.
>>
>>29393533
>no drama
So, what, Anon meets a 'guy', ????, oh but it's actually a girl, sex, the end?
>>
>>29393570
I mean drama as in the aforementioned Traplight drama.

>Story of Anon and reverse trap
instead of
>Story of Anon and reverse trap and her abusive father and her toxic friends and those horrible bullies with rich parents who do bad and maybe illegal things and nobody can stop them
>>
>>29393607
I'm an amateur in every sense of the word. I rely on drama.
>>
I'm not making a statement about the quality of stories. If I want to know if somebody wrote a story that doesn't have Rarity in it, it doesn't mean I think stories that contain Rarity are inherently bad.
>>
>>29393607
>traplight
I haven't paid attention to that yuri general since r9klight became kill
>>
>>29393533
Well, there is Darlingbro, but the writefag hasn't uploaded in a while
>>
File: Applejack Welovefine.jpg (291KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack Welovefine.jpg
291KB, 1000x1000px
>>29378423
>Morning finds you before your phone goes off, sun spearing your eyes.
>Dammit sunhorse.
>You reach out for your phone blearily and look at it.
>10:30pm.
>Seriously sunhorse?
Uuuuugh.
>You should have just left the alarm off.
>You drag yourself out of bed and shut off the alarm on your phone, then pull on your clothes.
>You prepare a quick breakfast and make your way to the farm, the brisk morning air waking you up as you go.
>You go about your daily routine, not actually seeing Jack until he comes by to find you for lunch.
>He pulls a basket off his back and drops it onto the ground to watch you finish feeding the pigs.
>You slop the meal into their trough and turn to Jack, wiping your brow.
Howdy Jack. How goes it?
>”Howdy yerself, farmboy. Ah brought you somethin’ to eat. Figured we could share.”
Farmboy, eh? Too bad I don’t have that movie on my phone.
>”A whatnow?”
Nothing. Old thing from my home.
>”Ah.”
>Jack pulls open the basket, pulling out some hay sandwiches, deviled eggs, and salad.
>You attempt to pull the hay off your sandwich, but after two bites you just can’t get rid of all of it, and you just pass it to Jack.
>”Heh, sorry Anon. Ah try to explain to Granny that you can’t eat it, but she insists that ‘All growin’ stallions need to eat their hay or they won’t grow big and strong!’ She means well.”
I’ll survive, I’m sure. There’s enough other food here I can eat.
>”Well help yourself. There’s more than enough. By the way Anon, ah got hold’a Rarity and she said she’s free tonight, so ah was thinkin’ we’d cut outta work early and head to the bar again with Rarity and Rainbow. You up fer that?”
>Ohhhh this would be PERFECT! You can bring your phone and show it to Jack!
>>
File: 1485171668581.png (765KB, 960x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1485171668581.png
765KB, 960x1120px
>>29393779
Hell yes! I have something I wanted to show you anyway! I can bring it when we go out!
>”Oh do ya now? Well that sounds nice. Somethin’ you made?”
No. Something from my world. It ended up coming with me when I came here.
>”Well that sounds mighty interesting. What is it?”
Ohhh no. I’m not telling you until you see it. It might be a little weird at first, but I hope you like it.
>”Ah’m sure ah will, sugarcube.”
>Jack finishes eating both the sandwiches and picks away at the rest of the basket.
>Both of you eat your fill and Jack packs the leftovers back up, putting it all on his back.
>”Well Anon, I’ll come by your house in about three hours then. I’ll bring Rarity and Rainbow. You just head home and get cleaned up for this evening. We don’t usually go out so often, but for you, we’ll all make an exception.”
Will do, Jack. I’ll see you then!
>The two of you part ways and you make your way back home, showering and dressing up in some slightly nicer clothes upon arrival.
>You double-check the list of songs you can play for Jack, hoping that it’s all acceptable to his taste.
>You don’t want to drive him away immediately.
>You shuffle about your house, doing some odd chores for a bit, and that puts you… with about two hours to go.
>You reorganize your house, sprucing it up a bit so that it’s not a complete and utter mess.
>Now it looked like someone slightly respectable lived here.
>That gives you… an hour and a half still.
>You sigh and realize you’re getting fidgety for no reason, because your possible ‘special somepony’ was coming by soon.
>You take a few deep breaths and pick up a book you’d borrowed from the princess: Equestrian Ecology.
>You figured you should learn yourself about the land you now lived in, and ho-lee shit. This place was fucked up.
>>
File: 1485445031616.jpg (2MB, 2460x2760px) Image search: [Google]
1485445031616.jpg
2MB, 2460x2760px
>>29393786
>Stuff like literal wooden dogs that moved around. Amusingly called ‘Timberwolves’.
>Stone alligators called ‘cragadiles’.
>Bugs who reproduced asexually by eating called ‘parasprites’.
>Not to mention the other sapient creatures around, such as griffins, buffalo, deer-people, zebras, and a lot of others.
>This place was scary, but so far it seemed so idyllic here in Ponyville.
>Mind you, the ponies would probably think your world was pretty bad, too.
>Especially Australia.
>You make yourself paranoid for the rest of the wait, until you hear some hoofsteps approaching.
>You hear two familiar voices, and a third one that sounded extremely feminine.
>That’s Rarity.
>You grab your phone and swing open the door just as the first knock sounds.
>”Well howdy, Anon. Somepony seems excited to go.”
Damn right I am! Partying with friends is the BEST! And I have a really cool thing to show you all.
>You hold out your phone down low enough so Jack and Rarity can see it.
>The screen is on, and it glows in the setting sunlight.
>”Oh my, Anon. What in Celestia’s name is it?” Rarity asked.
It’s my phone! Using this I could contact anyone, anywhere, at any time, provided they have one of their own.
>”Like, it would send them a letter?” Rainbow said.
Well, I could do that too, but that would require specialized mechanics inside it.
>”So it’s like what Spike does for Twilight.” Jack said.
Oh, that fire-letter thing? Yeah, sort of. Except I can talk directly to them without writing anything down.
>”Oh my. That sounds simply marvelous!” Rarity exclaims. “That would be such a simple way of contacting clients!”
>You nod sagely.
When it was created in my world, it revolutionized communication. Pretty great stuff. But it doesn’t work here, sadly. The reason I asked Twilight to fix it was so that I could share my music with you all!
>All three of them ‘oooooo!’ at the same time.
>>
File: 1485366239635.jpg (417KB, 936x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1485366239635.jpg
417KB, 936x1012px
>>29393789
>”That sounds amazin’ sugarcube! Let’s walk and have a listen! Ah got a powerful thirst ah worked up today.”
>The four of you start walking toward the bar, and you pull up the first song you thought they’d enjoy. If Pinkie’s songs were any indication, music hadn’t gotten too extreme out here just yet.
>They at least had polka.
>You start out easy. Some simple music that was easy on the ears, but was distinct and folksy. That should get them primed for more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxls60aYSZA
>By the time the first song finishes, you’re almost at the bar, and Jack asks:
>”So ah don’t quite get it, the knight wants to sleep with the horse in the water, but he also rides a horse?”
>Oh shit. You did not think your cunning plan through. This opened up a whole new can of worms.
Yeah. The one in the water is a magic horse.
>”So a unicorn.” Rarity says.
No, she’s just a normal horse.
>”Anon, darling, we’re all normal, but only unicorns can perform magic.” Rarity insists.
>You almost facepalm.
>You’d proven to them that horses existed in your world, and people rode them, but simultaneously exposed them to myths of your world without them knowing what was typical.
It’s… well it’s all made up. The whole story is fake. None of it actually happened.
>”Oh, well that’s not nearly as cool, but it was a good song nonetheless. Thanks Anon.”
I got more. Let’s get settled in the bar and I’ll play you some more.
>The four of you step inside, with you ducking as you bring up the rear. Barry is at the bar and smiles at you as you come in.
>”Well hey there Rainbow. Howdy Applejack, and good evening, Rarity. And a fine hello to you too, Anon.” Barry says, motioning you all to a table.
>>
File: 1485425900673.png (673KB, 672x854px) Image search: [Google]
1485425900673.png
673KB, 672x854px
>>29393800
>You all file in, with Jack insisting on sitting next to you, with your backs up against the wall.
>Your legs are a bit cramped, but you fit.
>”Let’s start with a round of cider, Berry.” Jack says.
>”I’ll have a small glass of water as well, if you please.” Rarity says. “I have an order I simply must finish this weekend, so I can’t go getting too tipsy.”
Alright, you guys, while Barry brings all that, you want to hear another song?
>”Yeah! Let’s hear it Anon!” Rainbow says, excited.
Okay, let’s move down the styles I have on this bitch.
>You flip through the songs to the next one on the list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-dKoFZT0A
>Not too heavy, but certainly not folksy anymore.
>”There was Prench in there! I find it simply fascinating your world has so much in common with ours, Anon. Curious indeed.” Rarity says.
>Jack nods in approval.
>”That one was also nice, Anon. Seemed a bit melancholy, though, from what ah understood of the words.”
>”It was so laaaaame, though. Come oooon. You gotta have something more upbeat and AWESOME, right?” Rainbow says.
>Rainbow was also already finished most of his first cider.
>You hadn’t yet touched yours, but Rarity and Jack were working on theirs as well.
Alright. But I’m warning you, you might not like some of them.
>”Oh c’mon, Anon. We’re curious. Don’t leave us hanging here. Ah’m real interested in your music. It’s so much like ours it’s a kinda weird.” Jack says.
Let me see what I have that would be distinctly different. But I have a favour to ask you Jack.
>”Sure Anon. What’s on your mind?”
>>
File: behindapplejack.jpg (80KB, 978x1000px) Image search: [Google]
behindapplejack.jpg
80KB, 978x1000px
>>29393808
So, when I first saw you with your hair down, it reminded me a lot of what was known as ‘hair metal’.
>Jack pulls on his ponytail with his hooves.
People would grow their hair out really long and they would vigorously shake their heads in time with the music…
>You shake your head up and down rapidly.
…like so.
>They all three give you a queer look.
It’s a form of dancing where I’m from. Now Jack, you have the PERFECT hair for it. Would you please try it out for me? I think it would look absolutely awesome!
>Rainbow claps his hooves in excitement.
>”Awesome is good! Go for it AJ!”
>”Well, I can’t say I think so, but what could possibly be the harm Applejack?”
>Jack looks at the two ponies, then at you, and chugs the rest of his cider.
>He pulls his hat off and pulls the ribbons out of his mane and tail, letting his hair fall free.
>”Berry, ah’ll need another cider over here.”
>Barry brings over another cider for Jack, which he quickly downs, then steps away from the table, looking at you expectantly.
>”Let ‘er rip, Anon. Ah just bob my head to the rhythm, right?”
Yep. As hard as you can manage, making sure your hair flips up and down with it.
>You press play on the next song, watching Jack closely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
>Upon the song starting Rarity immediately cringes and exclaims: “What in Equestria is that noise?”
>Jack, however, listens intently for a moment, picking up on how it goes, and after the first ‘WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL’ chorus, starts headbanging as hard as he could manage.
>It was exactly as amazing as you had expected.
>Here was this little technicolor pony, with a long mane of blonde hair, furiously headbanging along to some hardcore music.
>Your life is complete.
>>
File: Hatscarfloosehair.png (683KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Hatscarfloosehair.png
683KB, 1280x905px
>>29393817
Only that small update for now. Homework's been keeping me busy this week. I'll have more tomorrow, though. I am very happy if you have enjoy.

>>
>>29393817
>ywn headbang with aj
Haha, ok, now I'm sad
>>
>>29393705
Stop reminding me that r9klight is kill. I want it back so bad.
>>
>>29393817
AJ fics were my first green love. This story is doing a great job of reminding me why.
>>
File: large.png (348KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
348KB, 1280x868px
Now I want a green of an aggressive rainbow dash holding down and molesting/raping an effeminate butterscotch
>>
>>29394577
I have mixed feeling about this.
>>
>>29393533

Waxworks' story (you da man) and NEET Luna are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Song for Tomorrow has drama but not as much?

Anon E Moos (Duane's story) and Fatal Flaw are pretty high tension.

I guess part of the deal is that many of the big reasons to reverse trap are trauma related.

I haven't read these two from the OP, but both are short:

>~My Little Drop Trooper, Reverse-Trap Edition
>http://pastebin.com/2EZnrind
>~An Orra Makes It All
>http://pastebin.com/j3tK0khk

I feel like somebody was doing an episodic Coco Pommel thing that was mostly humorous.

There were a couple things with like, single posts that were almost more prompts than stories. I think both involved somebody reverse trapping to find out more about Anon, or because they liked Anon but wasn't sure they'd accept them as a girl? I think one was Rarity as Elusive, and one was R63 Shining Armor (Gleaming Shield?) as, well, Shining Armor.

The Starswirl thing doesn't look drama driven, but it's tiny so far. Starswirl is mostly just annoyed and inconvenienced because she needs to go to the famous magic school and it's men only.

There was talk of a "Trixie must reverse trap at a male only boarding school" green the other thread, but nothing written yet.

Despite the other half of the name of our thread, I don't even know if there are many specifically tomboy oriented stories.
Even a lot of Rainbow Dash ones often end up having a focus on Rainbow's secret girly side.
Maybe I'll go ask Humanized general if they have tomboy centric stories.
>>
>>29395494
>you da man

What if I'm not actually a man, Anon? Hmmmmmm?
>>
>>29393779
>10:30 pm.
I thought it was morning, Waxy?
>>
>>29395545
Damn. You are correct. My bad. Fixed.
>>
>>29393817
>>Your life is complete.
I'd be really really sad, but this would be a hilariously appropriate moment on which to end this story.
>>
>>29395528
Despite the fact that it transitioned into AAVE (when the "da" pronunciation), the use of "the man" as an endorsement of ones capability dates back to the era when "man" was generally accepted as gender neutral. There's actually an 1879 citation for it in German.

In this case, being an idiom, we can assume the assumption of gender is metaphorical.

Or who knows, on the Internet, you could be an ambiguously gendered pony and no one would know.
>>
>>29395810
All of that is correct, and I appreciate you for knowing it. I'm studying linguistics myself, so I know the full history of "man" and "woman" and the like, but I didn't know of this particular "the man" thing. That's a fun bit of trivia. Thank you.

It's true though, on the internet no one knows you're a pony. The transformation general taught me that.
>>
Trap bump
>>
>>29371159
for being their teacher harshwhinny sure is enabling a lot of degeneracy
>>
>>29393817
Can't wait for more pony bar shenanigans.
>>
>>29395528
>gender assuming
>>
>>29397038
Harsh is a degenerate herself, so it's only to be expected
>>
More fluttertrap when
>>
>>29398057
Jefe said he was planning to end it this weekend.
>>
>>29398090
Apparently today it will end.
>>
Final update of FlutterTrap coming tonight.

Well, of the main story at least. There'll be various little one-shots to round off character arcs.

Expect the finale at midnight, central time. See you guys then.
>>
>>29399734
>Final update of FlutterTrap coming tonight.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29399734
moder of dog :DDDD
>>
>>29399734
[Furiously Dabbing]
>>
>>29371159
dude you gotta lead this story on and then a big let down. everyone wants the flutters lewds so pull that

>the door shuts on them
> the end
do eeet
>>
>>29399791
i dont think anyone would read another one of jeffs stories again if he pulled that
>>
File: anonGetOffTheInternet.jpg (13KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
anonGetOffTheInternet.jpg
13KB, 245x204px
>>29399824
I'd definitely continue reading but I would be furious and sad as I did so.
>>
File: Cap'nJack.png (1MB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
Cap'nJack.png
1MB, 1280x907px
>>29393843
Okay, if Jeff is doing his at midnight, I'll give ya more of mine to tide y'all over till then.

>You stand up and go over to Jack, and start headbanging along with him. You even throw up the horns, because none of these ponies could do that, and why the hell not?
>You’re sure the rest of the ponies in the bar are staring, but whatever. This was the greatest thing to happen to you since that time you actually won tickets at Chuck E. Cheese.
>…god you’re lame.
>You stop after a moment to watch Jack continue. He was stomping in a small circle, whooping and hollering as his mane and tail fly wildly about.
>You laugh and clap while he continues, but eventually the song ends.
Yeeeeah Jack!
>You hold up a hand for a high-five. Jack staggers for a moment, probably dizzy, then grins up at you and jumps up to hit your hand with his hoof.
That was fuckin’ awesome, Jack!
>”Darn right it was! I might grow my mane out so I can do it too!” Rainbow yells.
>Rarity remains silent. Sipping at her drink. She apparently got a second one while you were busy dancing.
>”Well. Ah’m glad you liked it. That sorta dancing does a number on my head, though. Ah’m a mite dizzy.”
It was everything I imagined it would be and more. You want some more music?
>”So long as y’all don’t need me to do that again immediately, sure.”
>You play a few more songs, heavier metal ones, with Rainbow appreciating those. Jack is indifferent, but doesn’t seem to hate them. Rarity has remained silent the whole time, but she’s on her fourth cider.
>You hope you aren’t offending her too much, but she hasn’t complained, so you’ll leave it alone.
>You decide to err on the side of caution, however, and whip out some Queen.
>Rarity perks up at the sound of Freddy belting out Killer Queen.
>>
File: FixitJack.png (536KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
FixitJack.png
536KB, 1280x853px
>>29400070
>”Oh I like this one. Do you have more of this mare?” Rarity asked.
Oh, this is a man, but yes I do. I have plenty. They’re called Queen.
>”What is a ‘man’, pray tell?”
A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS! But enough talk, have at you!
>You flail a straw wildly in front of you.
>They’re all looking at you with confusion.
>Oh yeah. They don’t have Castlevania here, nor the internet.
>Damn shame.
>The drinks must be getting to you.
Oh, sorry. It’s a… thing from my world. There’s this guy and he’s at a castle trying to defeat the vampire living inside, but…
>”He was an exterminator?” Jack asks.
No, not like bats, like a… oh… how do I describe that? A vampire is a man who died, but came back…
“You still haven’t told us what a man is, darling.” Rarity interjects.
Oh yeah, so a man is like, me. I’m a man. A female human would be a woman.
“Oh I see, like a mare and stallion?” Rarity says.
Yeah, precisely. So a vampire is a man who died, but he doesn’t stop moving and thinking and talking, and he sucks the blood out of living creatures.
>All three recoil in disgust, but Rainbow recovers first.
>”That sounds AWESOME!” He exclaims.
>There are many empty mugs of cider on the table by now, and you’re giggling at Rainbow’s reaction.
>”Why’s it seem like everything in your world don’t die like they should and stay that way, Anon?” Jack asks.
I’unno. It all just seemed kinda normal to me.
>Rarity is poking at your phone now that the song has stopped.
>”Please deary, how do I make that lovely stallion sing again?”
Oh yeah, hang on. You should like this one, Rarity.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
>You stand up and sing along with Freddy, dancing as fancy as you can manage, but mostly just clumsy.
>None of the ponies in the bar seem to care, and Jack comes out to dance with you in the middle of the empty floor.
>>
File: buckballjack.png (958KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
buckballjack.png
958KB, 725x1024px
>>29400076
>Rainbow flies drunkenly out and swirls around the two of you, dancing in the air along with you.
>Finally, Rarity comes out and starts dancing as well.
>She’s slow to get started, but she eventually starts getting REALLY into it.
>Pretty soon Rarity is headbanging to the music, and your life is complete once again.
>It doesn’t look quite as good as Jack, as Rarity’s hair is not as loose, but this ladylike pony with her hooficure and carefully maintained mane is headbanging along to Freddy Mercury.
>Tonight was amazing.
>Once the song stops she turns to you, her eyes blazing.
>”Give me MORE of this amazingly talented stallion, Anonymous!” She growls.
>You turn on Bohemian rhapsody. Who are you to deny her?
>The four of you dominate the middle of the bar, with a small crowd around you watching.
>You briefly notice that the bar was a lot busier than it had been last time, and most of the ponies are watching the four of you, with no one seeming to be complaining.
>Either ponies are being polite, or none of them actually minded.
>You set up a playlist of Queen songs and sit back down, panting and sweating.
>Jack joins you, but Rainbow and Rarity stay out on the floor dancing as hard as they can.
>Your poor phone’s speakers are blasting as loud as possible, but it’s a poor facsimile of what it could be.
>You’d need to see if Twilight could fix you up something for that.
>You put your arm around Jack and watch Rarity and Rainbow.
>A rather large group of ponies were watching the two of them.
>Kind of… hungrily, actually.
>You down another cider, and then your cider-soaked brain takes a moment, but it eventually clicks.
>Ohhhh, a mare dancing.
>You turn to Jack.
Hey Jack?
>”What’s up Anon?”
I’m gonna be perfectly honest, I have a lot of trouble telling you ponies apart. Are those all stallions watching Rarity and Rainbow?
>>
File: skethyjack.jpg (71KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skethyjack.jpg
71KB, 724x1024px
>>29400081
>Holy shit, did you just say that?
>Oh god, oh god, don’t be offended.
>It’s Jack, Anon, he won’t be offended. He’s your best friend here. Your gay best friend. He’ll understand.
>”Yep. Ah told you Rarity was quite the spectacle at these outings. Mare shore knows how to let loose.”
Should we be worried about any of them?
>The stallions were whooping and hollering at Rarity and Rainbow. Rarity seemed to have the larger crowd. They’d actually separated into two groups, focused on each one of them.
>”Nah. Rarity can handle herself, even when drunk. Ah ever tell you she fought off a manticore with her bare hooves? She and ah have tussled on occasion as well. She’s a tough gal, our Rarity.”
No, but that’s pretty awesome. How about Rainbow, though?
>”That depends on how many ciders Rainbow has had by the end of the night. Too many n’ ah’ll need to wrestle her back to your place instead of letting her go home with somepony.”
>Something about what Jack just said confused you, but you weren’t sure what.
>Was it the stallions?
>No. Rainbow was quite obviously gay as Australian ice-cream.
>That was pretty normal.
>So what was it?
>You chug another mouthful of cider and lean your head back against the wall, your arm around Jack.
>”Y’all gettin’ about done there, Anon?”
Hm? Yeah, I think so. Anymore cider and I won’t be able to walk home properly.
>Jack pushes your mug away.
>”Y’all should stop drinkin’ it then. Ah’ll getcha some water.”
Thanks Jack, you’re a real bro.
>You feel Jack’s hoof slide off your thigh gently as he gets up.
>>
File: Youngjack.png (853KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Youngjack.png
853KB, 725x1024px
>>29400084
>You listen to your music and the sound of the ponies cheering on Rarity and Rainbow while you wait.
>Eventually you don’t hear the stomping of dancing and there’s some chatter, then someone walks toward you.
‘zat you Jack?
>You feel someone pat your leg and you lift your head with a grunt.
Oh, hey Rarity. What’s up?
>”Well, I just wanted to let you know I’ll be heading home now. I wanted to thank you for the lovely music. It was simply smashing. You must get me a record of this… Freddy, you called him?”
Yeh.
>”Well, thank you so much, and don’t worry about Rainbow. I’ll be taking her with me, so it will be just you and Applejack.”
Ah. Okay.
>You move to lay your head back, but Rarity puts a hoof on your leg and looks you in the eyes.
>”Do treat her well, Anonymous. You’ve proven to be a wonderful friend, so don’t treat this relationship the two of you have lightly. She’s a very special pony.”
Yeah. He’s real nice. I’ll be good. Thanks, Rarity.
>”He? Oh… oh dear.”
Yeah. Jack. He’s great.
>”Ah. Come on, you two. Let’s leave Anon be for the moment.”
>She pats your leg and moves off with Rainbow and some pony a disco ball for a cutie mark? He had a helluva moustache though.

>You pull your phone off the table and lean back, waiting for Jack to come back.
>Whatever. Rarity’s a grown mare. Can do what, and who, she wants. She’ll take care of Rainbow as well.
>Something is nagging at your mind, though.
>Rarity said something confusing, but you couldn’t pin it down.
>So did Jack.
>What the hell was it!
>You feel something cold against your mouth and you hear Jack saying something.
>Feels like water.
>You drink.
>>
File: 1484977888728.jpg (240KB, 1781x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484977888728.jpg
240KB, 1781x2048px
>>29400088
>Your head clears up a little bit, and you look down at Jack as he pulls you out of your seat.
I’m okay, I’m okay.
>”Y’all are clearly not. Ah didn’t make you drink enough water, so we’re gonna git you home.”
Awright. Awright. I’m cool wit’ dat. Did… did Rarity find you?
>Jack pulls on your coat sleeve with her teeth, dragging you along out of the bar.
>”Yeah, she did. We talked. She’s got Rainbow with her and some hapless stallion. Poor fella’s in for the night of his life if he can handle what Rarity dishes out.”
Heh… lucky guy.
>”Well… Rarity’s told me some stories, and that depends entirely on what you’d enjoy.”
Fuck. You’d never know it from lookin’ at ‘er.
>”C’mon Anon, walk with me. You can do it.”
>Oh. You’re staring at the grass for some reason.
>You pull yourself up and continue your drunken way home, with Jack tugging, pushing, and cajoling you along.
>Before long you find yourself in front of your house, and you fumble with the handle before Jack opens it for you and pushes you in.
>He moves you through the darkness to your bed and you fall into it.
>You fumble with the blankets for a moment, trying to pull them on top of you, before you give up because they’re impossibly tangled and you settle for pulling them over your head.
>Your attempt to fall asleep is interrupted by someone tugging at your feet.
>You kick at whatever it is, trying to get it to leave you alone.
>”C’mon Anon, y’all can’t go to sleep with your shoes on.”
>You groan but mumble acceptance.
>Jack continues pulling off your shoes, then moves on to your socks.
>He pulls them off one at a time, then you feel him moving along the bed up to your face.
>He tugs at your jacket, sliding it off you, then pulls your shirt over your head.
>”Do y’all want me to help you out of the rest of your clothes or y’all good?”
>>
File: applejacky.jpg (201KB, 878x1024px) Image search: [Google]
applejacky.jpg
201KB, 878x1024px
>>29400091
Nah, go ahead and get me undressed. I think you’ve earned the right to see me naked.
>”Well, as much as ah appreciate the sentiment, you’re far too drunk to do anything at the moment. Ah wouldn’t take advantage of you like that.”
I know that, but you can at least look. Hang on, lemme get it.
>You sit up and after only four tries, get your pants unbuttoned and slide them and your underwear off completely, then you grab at Jack, trying to get hold of him.
>”Woah there, Anon. Whaddya think you’re doing?”
>You stop, rolling onto your back on the bed.
Was just trying to cuddle.
>Jack is silent for a moment, but after a second you hear his hat land on the table nearby, and a warm and fuzzy thing lies down next to you.
>You flop an arm on top of him and stick your face into his side.
Man you ponies are so soft. This is awesome.
>You hear him sigh. What’s he so upset about? This was awesome.
>”Ah hope y’all remember this in the mornin’ Anon. Cause we’re gonna have to talk.”
>You’re already halfway asleep with your face buried in hay and apple scented fur.
Yeh. We can do that. I’ll make us breakfast and everything.
>”Of course. Y’all sleep well Anon.”
You too, Jack. You’re a great guy.
>The last thing you hear is an exasperated sigh as you fall asleep.
>>
File: scarfhatjack.png (746KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
scarfhatjack.png
746KB, 684x1024px
>>29400094
>The smell of hay fills your nostrils in the morning. It’s a welcome distraction from the, thankfully mild, hangover you had.
>You wouldn’t think the alcohol would be that strong, but there it was.
>”Morning Anon. How you feelin’?”
Not too terrible. I have you to thank for that.
>Jack comes out of the kitchen with a plate of sunny-side up eggs on top of some hashbrowns.
Ah, thanks Jack.
>His hair and tail were loose.
>Man he looked fantastic like that.
>Wild and, dare you say it, sensual.
>You take the plate and start tucking in.
>Jack fetches you a large glass of water as well, and you gratefully drink.
>”Ah already ate, so don’t worry about me, but we need to talk.”
>Well that doesn’t sound too good.
About what?
>”How much do y’all remember from last night?”
>Did you forget something? Your phone was on the table, you could see it from here.
>Did you say something?
>Do something?
Music, dancing, Rarity going home with Rainbow and a stallion, and you bringing me home. Why?
>”Rarity told me something that ah think we need to talk about, and somethin’ else you said has me a little concerned.”
Oh no, did I say something stupid? I’m sorry if I did. I don’t know anything about your customs here, so if I offended you I’m really sorry. I can make it up to you.
>”Anon, before you came here to Ponyville, were you into mares or stallions?”
>Oh, that’s what this is about.
>You sigh.
Honestly, I was into women. Or mares, to clear it up.
>Jack nods, as if he was expecting that.
>You hadn’t brought this up before because you didn’t want to offend him, but why was he asking now.
>You’d already kissed, and he’d seen you naked.
>”Anon, am I a stallion?”
>>
File: sittingjackwithhips.png (207KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
sittingjackwithhips.png
207KB, 425x600px
>>29400097
>Shit, was this about pony genders? Did you call him a mare or say he did something girly?
>God this shit was all so confusing.
>Well, you’d better apologize.
Yeah. If I called you girly or something, or implied you were too mare-like, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.
>Jack looks a bit sad at first, but then starts chuckling, then full-blown laughing.
>He leans back and falls over, his hooves on his stomach in a raucous guffaw as he shakes in laughter.
>Did you say something funny last night?
>Right now?
>You were even more confused than you had been before.
>”Ohhhh, sugarcube. All this time. Oh Anon. You… the whole time.”
>Jack comes up to you, takes the now empty plate and places it to the side, then kisses you full on the mouth.
>This time his tongue pushed in and he held on to your head with one of his hooves as he probed your mouth.
>You didn’t quite know what to do, so you just put your hands on his hips and kissed him back, letting him take the lead.
>He tasted of hay, which he must have had for breakfast.
>Eventually he pulls away and looks into your eyes. His big green orbs flicking back and forth from one to the other, searching for something.
>”You didn’t even flinch. Ye’re quite a… what was that word… ‘man’ Anon.”
Thanks, I guess.
>>
File: 1484777111944.jpg (529KB, 1082x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484777111944.jpg
529KB, 1082x1500px
>>29400101
>You were starting to get hard, and you remembered that you’d gone to bed naked.
>Your erection was creeping closer to Jack’s rear where he’d parked himself on your lap on top of the blankets.
>You weren’t sure if you were ready for this, but you’d have to be, for Jack’s sake.
>He was a great guy, you’d made the mistakes leading to this relationship, but he was far too kind to you to hurt his feelings now. You’d man up and accept the responsibility.
>Jack chuckles again and leans into your chest.
>You wrap your arms around him and stroke his mane gently.
>His hair was incredibly soft, and gave off a natural scent as you scratched at his head.
>”Anon, y’all kissed me anyway, even though you insist you ain’t never been interested in stallions. Well, good news for you.”
>He lifts his head and pecks you on the cheek.
>”I’m a mare, Anon.”
>…
>What.
What.
>>
>>29400104
I'm gonna be a vicious bastard and stop there. Next bit's probably gonna finish it off. Enjoy, chaps.

>>
>>29400110
Oh no, Jeff is gonna be done then you. And oblivious is on Hiatus.
Oh no.
>>
File: Melancholy brushy.jpg (574KB, 1280x990px) Image search: [Google]
Melancholy brushy.jpg
574KB, 1280x990px
>>29400134
All good things end, Anon. If they didn't, you'd never appreciate them.
>>
File: whatDoesSnowDropWant.png (603KB, 1564x3001px) Image search: [Google]
whatDoesSnowDropWant.png
603KB, 1564x3001px
>>29400134
That was one of the ending posts I made last time.

Let's not catastrophize, but what will post Fluttertrap Reverse Trap be like?

Will Jeff start up another reverse trap green (puppy dog pony eyes here)?

Can we pin our hopes on another author?
Maybe we can roll up our sleeves and get creative.
>>
>>29400084
>> "... wrestle her back to your place instead of letting her go home with somepony.”
>>Something about what Jack just said confused you, but you weren’t sure what.
>>Was it the stallions?
>>No. Rainbow was quite obviously gay as Australian ice-cream.

This is great.
Maybe I should figure out how to write a good comedy of errors for this thing.
>>
>>29399770
Wait wait wait wait... this isn't the writefag of the gangster pone rgre green is it?
>>
>>29400110
>vicious bastard
Fucking rights you are!
You from the old days of "cliffhanger general" ?
>>
>>29400425
Haha, no. It was just convenient at this point before shit starts getting exciting.
>>
>>29400348
Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>Page 9
>>
>>29401662
>>
>>29401662
More like page NEIN
>>
Less than two hours. Some random friends came over to my house, but I told them I was busy.

This is the level of degeneracy we've reached.

Soon.
>>
>>29402696
HABBEDING :DDDD
>>
File: becoming_ever_more_hard.png (125KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
becoming_ever_more_hard.png
125KB, 800x672px
>>29402696
>>
File: 1386396959156.jpg (58KB, 248x418px) Image search: [Google]
1386396959156.jpg
58KB, 248x418px
>>29402696
>Denying social interactons to favor green delivery instead
That's our Jeff
Im already grabbing my dick
>>
>>29399734
>>29402696
My dick and my heart are so fucking hyped
>>
File: jefshit.jpg (217KB, 1572x1304px) Image search: [Google]
jefshit.jpg
217KB, 1572x1304px
And here we go. It's been a hell of a ride, everyone. Holy shit. This story has been an amazing experience to write, and I hope you enjoy this last chunk as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Art by IAmNude, as always.

>>29371159
>As the movie grows closer to its conclusion, she starts getting more and more antsy, squirming around in your lap
>She crosses her legs, squeezing her thighs together tightly, and her hand starts to move further up your thigh
>Dash looks over at the two of you, slightly breathless from her excitement over the movie, and winks at you
>It gives you the strangest feeling, like you and Fluttershy are exhibits at the world’s most perverted zoo
>On the loveseat, Gilda’s still sprawled out, with a flustered looking Harshwhinny draped across her chest
>Gilda meets your eye, flashing you a thumbs-up
>With her other hand, she gives Harshwhinny a pat on the butt
>Your teacher blushes
>”Keep your hands to yourself, missy.”
>”Yeah?”
>She grabs her ass again, this time refusing to let you
>”And what if I don’t?”
>”T-then… then, um… I will have to…”
>She glances over at you and the girls, furiously embarrassed
>”…punish you.”
>”Is that so?”
>Gilda gives Harshwhinny’s butt a firm squeeze, making her suck in her breath
>”It certainly is! You have b-been behaving extremely, um…”
>She shakes her head
>”Good lord, Gilda, I can’t do this in front of the kids.”
>”Yeah? Then maybe you can deal with me in private?”
>She winks, as if the innuendo weren’t obvious enough
>Harshwhinny immediately jumps on the chance to leave the room
>”Yes! In private. Your punishment — which will be severely professional, I might add — will take place privately. In private. Yes.”
>She coughs, stumbling slightly when she gets up from the couch
>>
>>29403316
>Gilda grabs her by the hand, laughing, and starts to pull her back towards the bedroom
>Just before they duck inside, though, she looks back at you and mouths “have fun!”
>Fluttershy doesn’t need to be told twice
>The second you three are alone, she twists around in your lap so that she’s facing you, throws her arms around your neck, and kisses you
>You’re surprised by the suddenness of the kiss, but it dawns on you that she’s probably been waiting to do this all night
>Her lips mash against yours, but she keeps her mouth tightly — and timidly — closed
>Before you can even begin to enjoy the kiss, though, she breaks away
>”S-sorry! I didn’t m-m-mean to d-do that without asking, but I… I j-just really w-w-wanted to…”
>She wrings her hands together
>”Sorry…”
>Dash laughs, pulling herself into a sitting position
>She puts one hand on the back of Fluttershy’s head and one on the back of yours, and then pushes both of you back into another kiss
>This time, you’re able to properly receive it, angling your head so that Fluttershy’s lips match up with yours and inhaling deeply when you feel her warm, trembling breath on your face
>”Open your mouth a bit,” Dash says
>Fluttershy squeaks
>”Okay… l-like this?”
>She kisses you again, this time with her mouth hanging open limply
>”Ha! No, not like that. Here, watch.”
>Dash grabs you, kissing you deeply
>Her tongue worms its way into your mouth, immediately thrashing and dancing against yours
>When she breaks away, a tiny trail of her saliva connects her lips to yours, gleaming silver in the dim light from the TV
>”See? Like that.”
>”W-w-with my tongue? I d-dunno…”
>”You don’t know?”
>”I m-mean… what if I t-taste gross, or something…”
>Dash stares for a moment, then bursts into laughter
>>
>>29403316
IT BEGINS
>>
>>29403325
>”Stick out your tongue.”
>”H-huh?”
>”Just do it.”
>Fluttershy obliges, poking her tiny pink tongue out
>Dash leans in and casually licks along its length
>”Tastes fine to me.”
>”Y-you promise?”
>Dash smacks her lips
>”Just go for it, you.”
>She pushes Fluttershy onto you again
>You meet her kiss and, this time, her lips part after a moment of hesitation and her tongue slips into your mouth
>She starts out timid, just teasing its tip against yours, but you gradually tease her into deepening the kiss until the two of you are full-on making out
>You place a hand on the back of her neck, gently holding her head as the two of you begin to rock together
>Fluttershy clings to you, pressing her soft, flat chest so tightly against yours that you can feel the nervous pitter-patter of her heartbeat
>She breaks away from the kiss just long enough to catch her breath, then presses back into it
>Dash takes ahold of her hand, squeezing it
>”You’re doing great, kid.”
>”T-thanks…” Fluttershy mutters in between kisses
>The soothing drone of Phil Collins music starts to swell out from Harshwhinny’s bedroom, filling the room with an ambience that’s almost *too* perfect, if a little cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=git6DCXSqjE

>Fluttershy sways to the music, her eyes closed
>You trail little kisses down her neck, giving her collar a gentle bite
>She gasps, digging her fingers into your thighs
>”A-Anon, that’s… that f-f-feels really good…”
>She bites her lip
>>
>>29403339
>”C-can you do m-more? And a b-bit… lower?”
“Yeah. Like this?”
>You tug the collar of her shirt down, licking along the top of her chest
>”G-guh… j-j-just like that… oh *my*…”
>She shivers, and you can feel goosebumps raising on her skin
>”Could you go, maybe, a little low—“
>Suddenly, the soothing Phil Collins switches off, and is immediately replaced by blasting thrash metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFOUbLF5Pg8

>Harshwhinny’s voice follows; she’s obviously angry, and has to shout in order to be heard over the music
>”Ms. Gilda! This is absolutely unacceptable noise!”
>”Dude, I can’t get wet to that old-lady music you like! Lemme rock out for a bit!”
>”Absolutely not!”
>The music switches again, and again, and again
>You look over at the girls
“Maybe we should, uh, find a room for ourselves?”

>You carry Dash back into the spare bedroom, laying her on the bed
>She curls up amongst the pillows, wincing slightly at the pain in her belly
>But the look of pain fades almost immediately, and she winks at the two of you
>”So? I think you two had something to get back to, right?”
>Fluttershy doesn’t need to be told twice
>She hops in the bed, waiting impatiently for you while wringing her hands in front of her chest
>”So, um… d-do I get n-n-naked now?”
>Dash throws her head back, laughing
>You get into bed next to Fluttershy, putting an arm around her shoulders
“Not yet. We’ll take it slow, okay?”
>>
>>29403366
“Y-yeah! Okay, s-s-sorry. I l-like slow… s-slow is nice…”
>And so, slowly, you bend in to kiss her again
>This time, she lays back on the bed, pulling you on top of her
>Dash scoots to the side, still holding Fluttershy’s hand
>You start kissing down her neck again, reaching the top of her chest
>”L-lower, please…” she asks
>You pull her shirt down, kissing down to her sternum
>”C-can you do my… m-m-my…”
>She pulls the shirt down herself, revealing her nipples and the barely-noticeable curves of her breasts
>You place a kiss over one of her nipples, making Fluttershy squirm beneath you
>”O-oh… oh w-w-w-wow… wow…”
>She squeaks, wrapping her legs around your nips
>”M-more, please…”
>You swirl a tongue over her breasts, darting back and forth between each
>Fluttershy grabs ahold of your shoulders, squeezing them with as much force as her slim fingers can muster
>”A-ah… I’m… I-I’m…”
>She looks over at Dash, her face crimson
>”I’m s-starting to g-get kinda… w-wet…”
>Dash grins, placing her hands on Fluttershy’s waist
>”Then we’d better get you outta those panties, girl…”
>Dash slides Fluttershy’s sweatpants off while you get her shirt, leaving her in only her panties
>She instinctively raises her arms to cover herself, but you stop her
“No.”
>You mouth meets hers in a quick kiss
“You look beautiful.”
>>
>>29403372
>Fluttershy pulls you on top of her, kissing all across your face until she ends up at your mouth
>”A-Anon, I t-think I… I t-think I k-k-kinda…”
>She gulps
>”L-love you… if t-that’s okay…”
>Next to you, Dash makes a dying-hyena noise
>You’re pretty sure she just came
“I… I love you too.”
>Dash is hardly able to contain herself
>She presses her hands against her cheeks, squeeing like a fangirl
>Fluttershy hugs you, and you return it
>”So, um… I, uh… are you alright if we, um…”
>She pulls away from the hug, twiddling her fingers
>”T-t-try some stuff?”
“Stuff? Like what?”
>Fluttershy glances over at Dash
>”T-that, um… t-think she always does, with the… t-the…”
>She mimes fellatio in front of her mouth, though she’s noticeably less skilled at it than Dash
“Are you sure?”
>She nods
>”Y-yeah! I really… it’s s-something I want to try. Especially with y-you, if that’s okay.”
>Dash gives you a look that very clearly says “you’d better say yes”
>She slips a hand into her pants, already getting ready for the debauchery ahead of her
>You lay on your back, starting to undo the button of your jeans
>Fluttershy crawls down to the edge of the bed, resting her head in your lap
>”If I d-do something wrong, just t-t-tell me, okay?”
“Don’t worry, Butters. You’ll do great.”
>You feel really weird, coaching the poor girl on fellatio, but your words do seem to reassure
>Fluttershy gives you a nervous, excited smile, and starts to slide down your boxers
>When your cock — already hard from kissing her — springs out, she gasps
>”S-so, um… n-now I just…”
>>
>>29403382
>Dash sticks a finger in her mouth, showing her how it’s done
>”R-right. H-here goes…”
>Fluttershy bends down and places a gentle kiss on your tip
>You lean back, closing your eyes as you feel her starting to slide you into her mouth
>The sensation is warm and wet, and you can feel the tender trembling of her mouth against your skin
>She only gets you two inches in before she gags, spitting you out in order to breath
>”A-ah… s-sorry, that was… a b-bit harder than I thought it’d be…”
>She takes a deep breath, wiping spit away from her mouth
>”H-heh, g-get it? H-h-harder?”
>You smile at her
“That’s pretty good.”
>”Oh my god, quit being so lame and suck some dick already!” Dash yells with her hand still in her pants
>”I’m dying here!”
>”Y-yeah, I should try again. Okay…”
>She takes a deep breath to brace herself, then takes you in her mouth again
>This time, she gets you deeper, the slickness of her tongue swirling along your length
>You arch your back, grunting
>She’s so much more… gentle, while handling you, than Dash is
>Your tip just barely kisses the back of her throat, and you feel Fluttershy’s entire body tense up
>She starts to bob her head, gentle little *slurp* noises emanating form her mouth
>After only a few more seconds, though, she spits you out again, coughing
>Her face is red from effort, and you can see tears of strain forming in her eyes
>”S-sorry… it’s… n-not easy…”
>She coughs again, wiping her mouth
“No, it’s okay. We don’t have to do it if it hurts you.”
>”B-but I w-want you to feel good…”
“I feel great, Butters. I will no matter what, as long as you’re around.”
>Her eyes light up when she hears that
>>
>>29403392
>”I t-think…”
>Fluttershy gulps
>”I w-wanna go all the way.”
“You sure?”
>”C-completely. Really r-r-really sure.”
>”Now that’s what I’m talking about! Get those panties off, girl.”
>Fluttershy closes her eyes and slides her underwear down, exposing her completely-sopping pussy
>She lays on the bed, spreading her legs
>”Just p-please be g-gentle, okay?”
“Yeah, of course.”
>You pull yourself on top of her, supporting yourself on your elbows to make sure you don’t squish her tiny frame
>But when you position yourself against her soaked entrance, she freezes up
>”W-wait. Actually, uh… I k-kinda don’t feel right… d-doing it like this…”
“What do you mean?”
>”H-here…”
>She rolls over, ending up on her hands and knees
>Bending her face down to the pillow, she spreads her butt
>”Would you b-be alright p-p-putting it in here, instead? Sorry if that’s w-w-weird, but it… it feels more… r-right.”
>She wiggles her hips, inviting you in
“For real? I mean, it might hurt…”
>”I’m okay if it h-h-hurts a bit. Especially if it’s f-for you…”
>Dash makes the dying hyena noise again
>Inside her pants, her hand is dancing like a spider on crack
>Sounds like someone sticking a hammer into a jar of mayonnaise…
“If you’re sure. Just tell me if you want me to be gentle, okay?”
>”Okay, b-but… I’m okay if you’re n-n-not gentle. Getting a little rough m-m-might be nice.”
>>
>>29403399
“J-Jesus.”
>You take your position behind Fluttershy, placing your hands on her hips
>She shivers a little, shaking her skinny butt
>You place yourself against her puckered backdoor, starting to push your tip in
>Dash, always the team player, tosses you the lotion from the other night to use as lube
>You slather it on yourself, mixing it with the spit Fluttershy left on your cock, and begin to push into her
>Fluttershy gasps, tremors running through your body
“You okay?”
>”Y-yeah! It’s… it’s g-g-g-good… oh m-m-my… r-really… ah!”
>You pause, but she urges you on
>”D-d-deeper! P-please… this f-feels… it f-f-feels perfect…”
>You push in as far as you can, stretching her to her limit
>Fluttershy raises her head, crying out
>Tears are streaming down her face
>”Oh m-my, oh m-m-my, oh m-my… m-more… please m-more…”
>You star to thrust into her, starting slow at first, but she, um…
>She isn’t quite satisfied with that
>”M-more! H-h-harder, harder, oh m-my *gosh*…”
>Dash grabs ahold of Fluttershy’s hand, squeezing it
>”Your’e doing great, girl.”
>She kisses Fluttershy’s forehead
>”T-thanks… oh m-my… this is… g-gah… amazing~”
>She bucks her hips back into you, forcing you deeper into you
>Her entire body clenches up, and fluids spill from her pussy as she cums
>Fluttershy’s tongue flops out of her mouth, and tears of pleasure are now streaming freely down her face
>You dig your fingers into her ass, driving yourself into her
>She throws her head back, moaning in ecstasy
>”S-s-so good… p-please, more… more… m-m-more, ah~!”
>She clenches up again, fluids pouring down her legs
>>
>>29403407
>Dash pats Fluttershy’s head, her other hand shoving deep into her own pussy
>”Good girl.”
>Fluttershy smashes her hips back against you, making you *smack* against her ass
>It’s enough to push you over the edge, and you groan as you unload rope after rope of your seed inside her ass
>When you pull out, a few strings of it linger behind, dripping from her now-gaping hole
>Fluttershy collapses onto the bed, soaked in sweat
>”G-guh… Anon, t-that… I… I l-love… oh m-my…”
>She curls into a ball, pulling you on top of her
>You spoon her naked body while Dash curls up on the other side
>Given the proximity, you can feel that she’s still masturbating
>Girl just has no self-control, does she?
>She finally finishes in a shuddering, gasping climax, and then she fully joins the cuddle pile
>You find yourself buried beneath both girls
>Dash grabs Fluttershy’s ass in her hands, whistling
>”R-Rainbow!”
>”Damn, girl. You really took that like a champ.”
>”Y-you think?”
>”Hell yeah. How do you feel?”
>She gives Fluttershy’s booty a gentle pat, and the boyish girl blushes
>”I l-liked it… w-was it good for you?”
“More than good.”
>You kiss her nose
“You were amazing.”
>”God *damn* you two are so cute together. Makes me just wanna…”
>You grab Dash’s wrist
“Nope. You’ve had enough.”
>”Buzzkill.”
>>
>>29403414
>She wraps her arms around you and Fluttershy, hugging closer to the two of you
>”You guys are awesome, you know that, right?”
“Whoa. Someone else besides you is ‘awesome?’ Who are you and what have you done with Dash.”
>”Oh, shut up. It’s just the afterglow talking.”
“With how much you touch yourself, I’m surprised afterglow isn’t ninety-percent of your life.”
>Dash bites you neck
>”A-Anon?”
“Yeah, Butters?”
>”What’s a-a-afterglow?”
“It’s… it’s when you feel really close to someone, after you just… you know. Did what we did.”
>”Like when you feel like they’re the m-most important part of your l-l-life, and like t-they make you so h-h-happy you don’t even know what t-t-t-to do with yourself?”
>She sniffles
>”And w-when you realize that, when you’re with t-t-them, you feel like a real, okay g-girl? And it m-m-makes you want to c-c-cry you feel so good?”
>Fluttershy’s voice starts to quiver, and you’ve known her long enough to be able to tell she’s about to cry
>So you pull her tighter against your chest, hugging her and wrapping her naked body in plenty of warm, fuzzy blankets
>You smooch her forehead
“Yeah. Just like that.”
>>
>>29403426

>You wake slowly the next morning, as anyone does after such an emotional night
>Dash is still passed out in the bed, but Fluttershy is sitting near the door, dressed
>She’s staring out the window, her eyes glimmering in the early morning light
>You walk over next to her, sitting at her side
“Hey.”
>”H-hey.”
“You alright?”
>”Y-yeah. Just… it’s a l-lot to take in.”
“How so?”
>”I m-mean… you s-saw what I used to be like. I was g-gross. And weird. And you didn’t l-like me. Nobody l-liked me. Now, all of a s-s-sudden, everyone is being so nice to me. I h-have a home, and a m-mom… two m-moms, I g-guess… and friends, and… and y-you.”
>She tucks her legs up against her chest, folding her arms over them
>”I’m j-just a little worried that it w-won’t last. I’ve been such a trash person my w-whole life… why would things c-change now? Why do I s-suddenly get to be happy, and… h-how long will it last?”
>Your mouth works silently for a few moments while you try to think of something to say
>When you can’t think of anything, you grab Fluttershy by the hand and pull her to her feet
“Follow me outside, okay?”
>”Okay?”
>She follows behind you as you lead her down the main hallway, past Harshwhinny’s room (where you can hear her and Gilda’s mixed snoring) and past the living room still full of party food
>Everything is covered with the signs of people living there: extra shoes by the doorway, plates everywhere, Gilda’s clothes thrown over things, random personal articles…
>It really does feel like a family’s home
>>
>>29403432

>Outside, the sky is overcast
>But the cloud cover isn’t complete; big patches are worn away, leaving room for the sun to stream down onto the rain-soaked ground
>All around you, everything is wet and green and gleaming silver in the post-rain light
>Fluttershy sucks in a deep breath of post-rain air, and you do the same
>It smells fresh and plant-y, like you’re living in a garden
>A squirrel darts across the road in front of you, making Fluttershy squeak in excitement
>”Aww… cute…”
>She takes over now, leading you down towards the woods that skirt around Ms. Harshwhinny’s neighborhood
>There’s a tiny path leading into them, but it doesn’t go deep
>It just leads far enough for the two of you to come to a small creek, where a narrow channel in the earth is filled to near-overflowing with cold, clear rainwater
>It rushes past your feet, carrying leaves and twigs in its clean grasp
>Fluttershy sits on the grass, patting the spot next to her
>The two of you sit together for a while, not really talking, just watching the water
>A cawing reaches your ears as a flock of birds flies above, soaring through the trees and then disappearing
>”It f-feels nice, though. Even if it’s a little scary.”
“What does?”
>She leans her head on your shoulder
>”F-finally having wings.”
“I’m glad, Fluttershy. I really am.”
>You take ahold of her hand, squeezing it as tightly as you can without hurting her
>She beams
>”D-d-did you mean to d-do that?”
“Do what?”
>”You just… you j-just called me by my real name. That’s the f-first time you’ve done that.”
“Huh.”
>You look into her eyes, planting a tiny kiss on her mouth
>She returns it, letting a little sigh of pleasure drift into your mouth
>Then you look up past her, into the sky, where the family of birds darts and chases each other through the air
“I guess I did.”

The End
>>
>>29403444
[Clapping Intensifies]
>>
File: 1441668389685.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1441668389685.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>29403444
Ending with nice fucking trips. Man, this is now my favorite green, congratulations Jefe. that was beautiful.
>>
>>29403316
Oh god I'm so unprepared.
>>
>>29403444
Respect Jeff.
Keep up the good work.
Can't wait to read whatever your next project is.
>>
>>29402696
>friends
Riiiight.
There's no need to lie here Jeff. We're all in the same boat.
>>
File: Fluttershy's knockers.png (328KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy's knockers.png
328KB, 514x600px
>>29403399
>>Dash makes the dying hyena noise again
>>Inside her pants, her hand is dancing like a spider on crack
>>Sounds like someone sticking a hammer into a jar of mayonnaise…
MY FUCKING SIDES

>>29403432
>“Hey.”
>>”H-hey.”
>“You alright?”
>>”Y-yeah. Just… it’s a l-lot to take in.”
Didn't seem to have any problem taking it all in last night.

>>29403444
Bravo, my good sir, bravo!
If I had any extra funds, I'd hire a relatively clean prostitute to suck your dick.
>>
>>29403444
well it was a long road filled with twists, turns and rainbow dash, but we finally made it. I tip my hat to you Jeff, you are one of the best green writers.
>>
>>29403444
You done real good Jeff.
Planning on writing anything else soon? I'll keep an eye out!
>>
>>29403444
That was a cute little thing you did jeff, thanks for doing it
>>
>>29403444
that was nice.
>>
>>29403444
I can't believe it's ogre.
>>
>>29403372
>>She squeaks, wrapping her legs around your nips
>around your nips
hhhhehehe
>>
>>29403444
That was really cute my man.
I can't believe you didn't have him take her virginity.
>>
>>29403444
When you start your next project let us know, even if it's for another thread.
>>
File: reverse_fluttertrap_undies.png (134KB, 708x946px) Image search: [Google]
reverse_fluttertrap_undies.png
134KB, 708x946px
>>29403444
Very naisu Jeffu-chan
>>
>>29403444
>The End
Silly Juan, that word doesn't exist in this board.

>>29406451
HNNGGGG
>>
Saving bump
>>
>>29406451
>that hint of cameltoe
She's cute.
Imagine how cuter she'll be when she lets her hair grow.
>>
>>29403444
Wow. Such an amazing green, Sir Jeff of Mango.

I remember this starting back in like, the 7th or 8th reverse-trap thread.
>>
>>29403316
>>29403444
>And here we go. It's been a hell of a ride, everyone. Holy shit. This story has been an amazing experience to write, and I hope you enjoy this last chunk as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Been an amazing experience to read.
>>
>>29400084
Oh Mein Gott!!!
I would LOVE to see Applejack react to Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
I bets he would really enjoy it.
>>
Forgot to say this last night, because I passed out pretty much right after posting this, but thank you to all of you who have been following this story.

As for what my next project will be, I honestly can't say. I have a lot of writing projects outside of /mlp/ that demand attention, but I'll definitely continue writing in here. That being said, though, I'll probably stick to doing short, small stories like the Scootaloo and Gilda ones instead of giant sprawling ones like before.

But yeah, expect a short to be posted sometime in the next week or so.
>>
File: mah boi.png (123KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
mah boi.png
123KB, 557x605px
>>29403325
>>29403339
>>29403366
>>29403372
>>29403382
>>29403392
>>29403399
>>29403407
>>29403414
>>29403426
>>29403432
>>29403444
enjoyed it from start to finish, jefe
>>
File: flutterRee.jpg (95KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
flutterRee.jpg
95KB, 746x960px
>>29409022
>writing projects outside of /mlp/

JK yo.
mostly
>>
>>29409022
can't wait for the one offs.
>>
>>29409022
Voting for next project to be finishing you MP story.
>>
Been trying to find some more tomboyish stories.
I can understand why reverse trap specifically is a niche thing, but why so little love for a girl iconoclastic about gender roles? For obvious reasons I started looking at Rainbow Dash stuff, but even a lot of those don't seem to focus on that angle, and that leaves alone the low key obsession with her "hidden girly side".

This one isn't too bad:
http://pastebin.com/JZCtrvBE
It didn't quite scratch the itch, not even as well as that Scootaloo Summer Sun Celebration one. But I figured I'd recommend it since this thread is on page 9 anyways. It's comfy, perhaps a bit too gratuitous, but can be fun.
>>
>>29411015
>average as fuck
Wew lad this gon be good.
>>
File: image.png (190KB, 729x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190KB, 729x1095px
>>29403444

Ending theme for this entire story: https://youtu.be/ngDXYfysz4Y

Ya did good jeff I really fucking enjoyed this story man great
>>
I want to play RTS with reverse trap Maud and get butthurt when hogs up all the stone in the map.
>>
>>29412541
Interesting concept
>>
>>29408211
>>
>>29412541
Maud is such an interesting character.

She's really into expressing herself with her wardrobe, even though what she expresses is generally really subdued, it's still more clothes than most ponies wear, and she wears eyeshadow constantly. Her dress for the Gala is an almost slinky blue sequined number.

One of the things that bugged me in Rainbow Rocks: Rarity and Fluttershy are still wearing their eyeshadow when they got sleep; Maud's still wearing it in the middle of the night, when she looks like she just got up to feed boulder.

Though she is wearing pretty non-feminine pajamas (or even just house clothes): shorts and a t-shirt. Her attitude is hardly girly either.
Daria (admittedly, more of an inspiration for her voice than her character) despite wearing a skirt, always had some of that "je ne sais quoi" to me.
There's always been an overlap between my interest in tomboys and girls with intellectual or geeky interests.

Related, here's a Limestone Reverse Trap story (the pastebin in the archive is private):
https://4archive.org/board/mlp/thread/28231106#p28246059

Would've loved to see more of it.
>>
Was Coco Puffs an actual green, or just those mangas that that cool art anon did?

Man. We had TWO somewhat interesting reverse trap Luna writefags in December.
_Abel with Writing by Moonlight and
Oh, fuck. _Abel with Woona.

Get back here fucker. Drop out of school if you have to.
http://pastebin.com/u/_Abel

Some prompts and ideas from previous threads:

Eris reverse traps, pretty much just for the lulz and confusion. She becomes flustered when she realizes that her flirting with Anon goes deeper than wanting to make him feel homolust.

>I'd kind of like to see AJ doing some kind of, I don't know, "forced to pretend to be the man of the farm" thing. She's not flat, so she has to deal with the irritation of breast binding, and everybody ends up thinking,
>>"Man that tall, husky dude has muscle but does no one else notice his butt and hips, and how soft his skin is? N- no homo...."

Gleaming Shield pretending to be Shining Armor to bro around with Anon. A comedic misunderstanding makes her think he'd hate her and reject her entirely from his life if he found out she'd lied.
(My expansion: she was cross-playing at a con, met Anon, hit it off, and then discover they live in the same area. They exchange contact info and make plans to hang out. She realizes she's successfully passed in front of them because of her husky voice and good acting. She thinks she'll surprise him by showing up in a dress when they hang out next; but then she hears him ranting (possibly to another friend, or maybe to her about something else), about how much he hates it when people lie or deceive him, that he can't stand it and lost friends because of it (turns out it's something entirely reasonable, like a two-faced woman seriously lead him on, pretending she was romantically interested in him for favors, but Gleaming doesn't know that).

Whether it's brother Dusk Shine or sister Twilight Sparkle to your preference. (A total rule63 world would be interesting.)
>>
>>29416152
One more:

Vinyl Scratch is tall and muscular with a flat chest. She doesn't really "get" anything girly, and has trouble communicating with others.
She's actually mistaken for a boy sometimes; and teased for being boyish.
Even her friends sometimes do this, since she doesn't convey that it hurts her feelings.
Maybe Anon can help her sort things out?
>>
A bump in the night.
>>
File: 1484027008839.gif (307KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484027008839.gif
307KB, 640x360px
snatched from the jaws of page 10
>>
>>29417505
I'll post the rest soon. Just making sure homework doesn't suffer.
>>
>>29417737
*fluttershy yay*
>>
>>29417505
Where is that gif from?
>>
>>29418725
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1XpTzLn0A
>>
Live

Because I want more girls who look like boys
>>
Bumpo.
>>
>>29417737
>choosing education over green
What are you a faggot?
>>
>>29420755
I've wondered about that many a time, Anon. But it turns out cock just doesn't do for me what delicious flat-chest and pussy does. Checked out a lot of gay porn, though. Not quite my thing. Bears, (the gay naked human kind.) while exceedingly manly when clothed, just... are a little awkward to look at when they're fucking another dude, and twinks are like a poor mans version of a tomboy.
>>
>>29421435
Have you tried looking at actual animal bear porn?
>>
>>29421582
Oh fuck yeah. Bear porn is pretty great.
>>
>>29421835
Ya'll seen shark porn? Cause I've seen shark porn.
>>
File: EdGWawl.png (530KB, 668x504px) Image search: [Google]
EdGWawl.png
530KB, 668x504px
>>29421897
>Shark porn
>>
File: scootsEatsCake.gif (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scootsEatsCake.gif
107KB, 500x500px
>>29421835
>>29421897
>post-FlutterTrap Reverse-trap is already weirder than I ever predicted.
>>
>>29421897
Damn right I've seen shark porn. I seen bug porn, too. Shark porn is okay, but for some odd reason they usually give sharks huge-ass titties. Not really my thing, obviously.
>>
>>29422045
Oh that kind, it seems we've seen different kinds of sharks in our days.
>>
>>29421935
This is what happens when we don't get our fix of boygirls.
>>
File: Shark_Pony_RIG_2.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Shark_Pony_RIG_2.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>29422045
>>29422290
Shark pone is new fetish.
>>
>>29422333
Sharkpone confirmed new fetish. Brb storming.
>>
File: worstTimeline.webm (339KB, 676x380px) Image search: [Google]
worstTimeline.webm
339KB, 676x380px
>jeff's face when he comes back
>>
>>29422333
that is not a bad pony. Also, I should have the finale posted tomorrow sometime. Probably late.
>>
>>29422333
Dub trips confirm this is all of our new fetish.
Someone needs to make a green of a shark pone. NOW!
>>
>>29422630
I hope he will write a sexy shark pone short.
>>
>You're out back tossin the pigskin around with your bro Shining Armor
>"Alrght brah, rushing after 3 alligators this time, try to avoid the tackle."
>Chh, he's so bad at this, he lets you sack him everytime
>Armor takes the snap-, it's a high one!
>Anonymous has em' on the run-, he's outside the pocket!
>OH! Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier!
>Once the dirt settles and your done doing your braveheart battle cry you look down and see Shining
>Whose eyes are literally shining right now, weird
>"Shit, my bad, bro, uhh adrenaline took the wheel there for a second. You ok?" You ask helping him up
>He squeaks out a strained 'Yeah, bro, never better.'
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (17KB, 315x272px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
17KB, 315x272px
>>29424362
>>
File: 1485702849581.jpg (190KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485702849581.jpg
190KB, 500x667px
>>29424362
This Shining Armor lets Anon tackle him to the ground just so he can feel anon on top of him?
>>
>>29425666
The Beast demands our thread live.
>>
>>29424790
That Shining Armor is a love struck girl pretending to be a dude.
'He's ecstatic he gets to be that close to his oblivious crush and all he has to do is say 'fuckin' every 3 words and be up on all the dank memes and vidja all the other bros are into.
Until their next practice session, where Shining Armor loses it, holds down Anon and grabs his dick
>>
>>29400110
>You stare blankly at Jack, trying to wrap your head around his comment.
>Jack smiles at you, sitting calmly on your lap.
>Mare.
>Mares are female.
>Jack was a girl?
>But… but… applebucking. Better at drinking than you! Enjoys a good punch-up better than you! Stronger than you! Has more endurance than you!
>Pretty well better than you at everything manly.
You’re… a mare? Female?
>Jack nods solemnly.
>”Ah’m real sorry you thought that this whole time. If y’all prefer mares over stallions, this whole time must have been real awkward for you. Me comin’ onto y’all like that.”
>You exhale, lie back on the mattress and cover your face with your hands.
Ohhh my god. This whole damn time. I feel like a complete moron.
>Jack lies down on your chest, his mane tickling your skin.
Wait.
>You pull down your hands and squint at him.
You’re not pulling my leg are you?
>”I swear by my aging granny that ah am well and truly a mare.”
I don’t know what to believe at this point, because I’m obviously not equipped to judge genders for ponies.
>Jack laughs that down-home laugh of his and pulls himself off you to the side.
>Maybe it’s that down-home laugh of /hers/ at this point, but you don’t have any clue anymore.
>He sits down next to you, leans back, propping himself up with his hooves, and spreads his legs.
>”Okay, if it’ll clear it up, ah’m okay with showing you some proof if you want it.”
>Is Jack implying what you think he’s implying?
>Your eyes flicker from his face down to the featureless spot between his legs.
>No bulge, but no slit either.
>You look back up at his face and he nods at you.
>”Ah assume you’ve been curious how pony anatomy works? Ah ain’t no Twilight, so ah can’t really give y’all details, but ah’ve always been a firm believer in a hooves-on approach.”
Well… I mean sure, I’ve been curious. You okay with this, then? Doing this uh, kind of thing with a human?
>>
>>29427262
>”Y’all got that exotic thing goin’ for ya. Don’t worry so much about it, Anon. Go right ahead.”
>You shift around so you’re facing Jack, propped up on your elbows.
>It honestly still feels a bit weird, and you’re not sure if horse junk is going to spring up into your face, but you were committed either way.
>You pull yourself closer and kiss Jack on his stomach, before moving further down between his legs.
>You can smell a heady, musky scent, but you still don’t see anything, so you do what all intelligent people do when they see something they don’t understand: Poke it.
>You extend a finger, reach out, and jab Jack right between the legs.
>To your surprise, your finger encounters something soft and damp.
>Jack’s breath hitches slightly when your finger hits him, but he otherwise doesn’t react.
You alright there Jack?
>”Ah’m fine Sugarcube. Keep goin’.”
>You move your finger around, still not seeing anything, but your finger traces around a pronounced oval, all the way down to a circle right next to Jack’s dock, then back up and around to a rounded spot that twitches when you touch it.
>Well how about that? Jack was telling the truth. He was a she.
>”Y’all convinced yet?” Jack says, panting slightly.
Hah. I am indeed. I’m really sorry about assuming you were male. But why can’t I see anything?
>”You still can’t? Ah have ‘em showin’. No wonder you were so confused. All ponies can choose to have their special parts hidden or shown. Granny told me it was just magic. Ah guess being a human you can’t see a difference. You can at least feel it, right?”
>You cup Jack’s mound with your hand, slowly stroking back and forth. His...ah… /her/ clit winks out and presses against your hand, fluids trickling down your palm.
Yeah, definitely.
>>
>>29427279
>”Well, guess we’ll have to do this by touch, then. Go ahead until you’re satisfied, Anon.”
Gladly.
>You were so happy Jack wasn’t actually a dude. Unless she was into pegging, your ass was saved!
>You continue rubbing your palms against every part of Jack’s now-obvious vagina. Your fingers gently prying her slit open, to slide just inside the opening from top to bottom.
>You sit up, the blankets falling off you to expose your now fully and unabashedly erect cock.
>You pull Jack around between your legs, pressing her back against you while your hand stays firmly between her legs.
>You press another finger inside her opening, the wetness of her folds allowing you easy access, and feel the slick and incredibly soft walls of her interior.
>You feel her clench around your hand, and you find yourself unable to move.
What the-?
>”Heh. Y’like that? It’s not just my outside muscles that are strong. I’ve practiced.”
>You tug for a moment, until Jack releases you and your fingers slip out.
That’s a hell of a grip there, Jack. Practiced with what, exactly?
>Jack ignores the question.
>”Wait’ll you feel it around the other part of you.” She says, and shifts her ass, rubbing against your shaft.
>You feel yourself twitch involuntarily.
>That sounded fantastic.
>But you didn’t really want to rush it. You hadn’t ever felt a horse’s pussy before, so you wanted to know more.
You getting a bit eager there, Jack?
>”It’s been quite a while for me, yeah.”
I think you can hold on a bit longer. Lemme just feel you a bit more.
>Your hand goes back between her legs, and you feel something just above her vagina. Your hand moves up there and you feel something like a nipple.
>You pinch it, making Jack gasp, then you move to the other side and sure enough, a second one.
>Interesting.
>>
>>29427296
>You move your hand back down and press your fingers inside Jack once again, adding a third one with no resistance.
>It was real strange seeing your hand disappear into Jack’s blank fur, but it felt amazing, so you didn’t really mind.
Huh, for a small pony, you sure can take a lot.
>”Haaah, like ah said. Ah practice.”
Practice with what?!
>You don’t want to offend her, but you’re insanely curious.
>Jack again ignores your question.
>You add a fourth finger, feeling her lips spread even further around you.
>”Ahh yeah, keep goin’ Anon.”
>You turn Jack around and lay her down, and slowly press your entire hand in.
>When you get up to your wrist, you feel Jack twitch, then clench around you, preventing you from moving.
>At the same time, you suddenly get a gush of fluid spray out around your arm, and you feel Jack’s clit fluttering against you wildly.
>Jack grunts and you look up to see her making some real strange faces.
>You lean up and kiss her, and her forehooves wrap around your neck until she stops, then she slowly lets go.
So, what exactly do you practice with?
>Smooth, Romeo.
>”A lady needs secrets Anon.”
>She pulls herself off your hand, grunting as she does so.
>She sprawls backward for a minute, and you give her time to recuperate.
>”Your hoof’s got a real nice shape to it, Anon.”
Hand. But yeah, compared to a hoof.
>”Well, you think you’re ready for a ride there pardner?”
I think I definitely am.
>>
>>29427304
>You move to get on top of Jack, but she kicks you off to the side.
Oof! What-?
>You shut up as Jack climbs on top of you, and you realize what she wants.
>”I’m the queen of this rodeo, Sugarcube. You best hold on tight.”
>Your eyes widen in a slight amount of fear, but your little soldier is saluting so hard, you could cut diamonds.
>You just nod and grip the blankets.
>Jack pulls herself fully on top of your torso, her legs spread wide.
>You feel her slit press against you, parting against your length as she hot dogs your dick, sliding up and down, coating you with her fluids.
>Her forehooves are pressed against your stomach, and she sits upright, lifting her hips off you as she positions herself against your tip.
>She presses down so just the tip is inside, and you look down between her legs.
>You can see your cock disappear inside, and you suddenly realize you can see her pussy!
>Dark brown, with a pink nub winking in and out as she slowly lowers herself onto you.
I-I can see it now!
>”Really? Guess the-“ Jack drops the rest of the way down your shaft with no warning, a wet slap accompanying his impact with your hips. “-connection between us gives you enough magic to see or somethin’. But shut up down there. It’s rodeo time, Sugarcube.”
>You’re a bit concerned about your size compared to whatever Jack uses to practice. You might not give Jack enough enjoyment, but then you feel her flex, and suddenly there’s a velvety vice gripping your shaft all around.
>”Don’t you worry none about size, Anon. I know you stallions are always concerned about that, but ah got enough skill to enjoy anythin’.”
>>
>>29427312
>Jack loosens up and again, completely without warning, yells: “YEEHAW!” and starts furiously bouncing up and down on you, pounding roughly against your hips.
>She sometimes moves up to the tip of your shaft, sometimes barely lifts up at all, but with every movement down you feel a heavy impact as Jack twists, slides, changes angles, and turns on your cock.
>Sometimes she’ll hold on as she moves, clenching around you, sometimes she’ll leave herself loose enough you can only feel the smooth motions of her pliable walls around you.
>You hold on as hard as you can as this incredibly small, but powerful pony dominates you, but it’s quickly proving itself to be too much.
Oh my god, Jack! I can’t last much longer with this!
>Jack stops as you say it, giving you a second to recuperate.
>You’re panting, sweating, and your cock feels slightly sore, but holy shit that was amazing.
>Jack isn’t even winded, but she’s smiling wide.
>”Ah figured as much, but ah ain’t upset with you. But ah warned ya about this ride, Sugarcube. Now keep tight hold o’ them britches.”
I’m… not wearing… *haaah*-
>But you’re cut off as Jack twists around, facing your legs and leans backward, then continues her fierce pounding.
>The change in angle is too much, and after maybe thirty seconds of her slapping against your hips, you unleash inside Jack, the explosive orgasm making you see stars.
>Rope after rope of cum disappears inside Jack, and you feel her muscles hold tight to you, keeping everything deep inside.
>>
>>29427323
>Eventually your vision clears, and your orgasm stops.
>You realize your arms are tightly wrapped around Jack, and she’s laying backward on your stomach, her head barely reaching your collarbone.
>She still had a deathgrip on your dick, though.
>”Ah think ya liked it, Pardner.”
*Haaaah*…I think I did, too.
>”Not too rough, for ya?”
Not quite. It was rough, though.
>”You still liked it. Once we get you all muscled up, ah can take ya for an even harder ride.”
>Your poor, bruised, cock twitches inside her.
>”Ah kin feel your interest there, Sugarcube. Ya can’t lie to me.”
Wouldn’t dream of it, Jack.
>You lean your head down and kiss the top of her head.
>”Ah’m glad to hear that. What say we get some breakfast, then work some more?”
I’m okay with that. Farm work sounds refreshing after all that.
>”Ah wasn’t talkin’ ‘bout the farm, farmboy.”
>Jack grins up at you, those big green eyes sparkling.
>You grin back.
As you wish.

THE END.
>>
>>29427329
That'll be it, chaps. I had difficulty writing this last bit, but I'm always wary of how smut sounds when I write it. I could go on and on about Jack and Anon, but I think that'll do it there.

>>
>>29427323
>completely without warning, yells: “YEEHAW!”

What did my sides ever do to you?
>>
>>29427346
That's a good enough ending for me, not too long, not too short. Dank.
>>
>>29427323
>This bitch screamed "YEEHAW!" in a very intimate moment.
Nigga I can't breath.
>>
>>29427593
>>29427453
I figure Jack is very down-to-earth in everything she does, and should reflect that. Kind of a; "You and me baby ain't nuthin' but mammals" sort of approach to sex. Sure, it can be intimate, but once intimacy is done, it's time to let loose and be a couple of goddamn animals.
>>
>>29427346
Gotta admit I could read about those 2 for a long time even without any lewd. I liked your setup waxy.
Love to know what's going on with rainbow and Rares tho and what happened that first bar night.
>>
>>29428118
I may continue at some point then, but for now, that's all you're gettin' you sweet talker, you.
>>
>>29427346
>>29428118
Game here man.
Great addition to the thread.
>>
Hmm now what?
>>
>>29427346
Excellent stuff friendo, I'll look for your name in the future
>>
File: 1477653504399.png (306KB, 954x815px) Image search: [Google]
1477653504399.png
306KB, 954x815px
>>29381221
Pig
>>
Up you go.
>>
Could anyone throw me an archive link to the NEET Luna sequel? Apparently I forgot to save it on my computer, but I'd like to pastebin it.
>>
damn son

nine ain't fine
>>
>>29430743
Had to dig around for a bit, but this should be it:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28920846
>>
Page 9 not fine.
>>
>>29432243
Page 8 slightly more fine but still not fine.
>>
a bump for, ahem, bumpless gals
>>
Dry spells come and go.
>>
9 again.
>>
File: naiharn-beach.jpg (159KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
naiharn-beach.jpg
159KB, 1024x680px
fuck my life what even am I anymore

>>29423864

“What do you mean, ‘It’s the beach episode?’”
>Rarity hangs her head, her ears drooping
>All around her, the rest of the Elements of Harmony do the same, not one of them able to meet your eye
>Rainbow Dash stores her beach-ball behind her back; it doesn’t seem fitting to this somber moment
>”We’re sorry, darling. But you know how it is. It’s the first Beach Episode we’ve ever had and, well… I don’t think it would be appropriate for you to be pleasant.”
>Fluttershy speaks up next, trying to inject a little cheer into her breathy voice
>”But it’s not a problem! There’s still plenty of beach for you to relax on. And we can, um… we c-can all go get ice cream! You know, after the episode’s over. If that’s okay with you…”
“Bleh. Whatever. So I don’t get to hang out with you guys, whatever. Why did you invite me, then?”
>Twilight Sparkle, your least favorite princess, scowls at the orange horse whose name you don’t remember
>”Because Applejack got a little trigger-happy when sending out invitations.”
>”Ah didn’t want t’ be rude.”
>Rarity steps in front of her friends, laying a gentle hoof on your knee
>”We’re sorry, darling. We really are. But we have appearances to maintain, and…”
“And I just don’t fit into them?”
>”Well… yes. I’m afraid there’s not a nicer way to put it.”
“Yeah, yeah, I get it. I’ll get out of your hair.”
>”Please don’t be angry with us, darling.”
“I’m not angry. I’m just not looking forward to spending the entire day sitting around by myself, trying to keep sand out of my asscrack.”
>Rarity winces at your obvious anger
>>
File: bowman1.jpg (57KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
bowman1.jpg
57KB, 672x480px
>>29434506
jefe

what you doing
>>
File: sun-and-beach-2.jpg (118KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
sun-and-beach-2.jpg
118KB, 1600x1066px
>>29434506
>”We’re sorry, dear…”
>The rest of the Elements all chorus their apologies after her, but you’re already walking away
>Stupid beach episode, stupid horse-themed TV show, stupid everything
>You walk aimlessly down the beach, your feet squishing in hot white sand
>From above, the sun beats down in merciless, radiating waves of heat
>You get a couple hundred meters from where the Elements are filming their stupid beach episode before your legs start to get tired
>The sun is rapidly sapping the strength from you, and you realize that walking so far might not have been a good idea
>Thick droplets of sweat pour down your face, tasting salty when they reach your mouth
>You only have a single bottle of water with you, tucked into your back pocket, but you pull it out and drain half of it immediately
>It’s delicious, and enough to keep you from collapsing due to thirst
>But it doesn’t do nearly enough to cool you off
>The sun just keeps glaring down at you, baking the hell out of your shoulders and neck
>You’re gonna need to cool off soon, or you’re gonna bake to a crisp
>Fortunately, the ocean stretches out in front of you, its waters cold and clear and inviting
>You do a quick check around you, making sure that there’s no unsuspecting fillies whose innocence you can destroy
>When you’re sure you’re alone, you pull off your clothes, fold them, and drop them into a pile
>It feels good to get out of your sweaty duds; the minute your skin is free to the open air, an ocean breeze wafts across it, evaporating your sweat and washing you in cool air
>You sprint to the water’s edge, diving inside and pumping your arms as you kick away from the shore
>Cold water surrounds you, cushioning you as you slip easily through the ocean
>The surf is gentle, and you find yourself putting a pretty significant amount of distance between yourself and the sand
>>
>>29434528
>Out here, surrounded by sun and sea, it’s almost easy to forget how annoyed you are with the others
>You roll onto your back, floating on your back as you let the current carry you slowly out into deeper waters
>The water forms a cushion around your ears, so the only thing you can hear is the whispering of waves
>And that’s when you feel something rough and slimy brush against your leg
“Gah!”
>You immediately roll onto your stomach, sprint-swimming away
>What the fuck was that?
>A jellyfish?
>Stingray?
>Octopus?
>Pirate ghost?
>…shark?
>The crippling fear of realization settles in over you, but you try to push it away
>No, there’s no way it could be a shark; something as all-encompassingly evil and terrifying as sharks wouldn’t exist in perfect magical pony land
>And then, like Poseidon himself giving you the middle finger, a dorsal fin rises out of the water
>Sleek, sharp-edged, and greenish-gray, the fin begins to slice towards the water towards you
“Fuck! Help! No! Rarity, Twilight, anyone! Help!”
>You kick your legs like mad, arms burning with exertion as you try to haul yourself away from the thing
“I’m gonna die, you stupid cartoon characters! Help me! Help!”
>You drive your arms into the water
>Adrenaline burns in your chest, driving you onwards
>Gotta escape, don’t wanna get eaten, gotta escape…
>Something viciously strong closes around your leg, holding you in place
“No! No, no, no!”
>Slowly, the fin begins to rise out of the water, revealing a sleek gray body as the creature raises its head…
>”Ha! Got you, dipshit!”
>>
>>29434534
>You find yourself staring into bright golden eyes, both of them set above a huge, toothy grin
>The creature rolls onto its back, kicking its legs — wait, since when do sharks have legs — as it laughs at you
>”You were so scared! Oh man, and you were even crying for your mama or whoever! That’s so embarrassing!”
>The creature finally starts to settle down, using a hoof to wipe tears from its eyes
>Now that you’re no longer mortally terrified — mostly just confused, at this point — you finally get a chance to have a good luck at whatever the fuck this thing is
>It, or he, you think, resembles some sort of unholy cross between a pony and a shark, with a four-legged body covered in sleek, scaly skin and terminating in a finned tail
>His head is nearly the same as any pony’s, except with a mouth full of multiple rows of teeth that could probably punch through steel armor
>A mane of cropped summer-blond hair hangs over his head, matted down with seawater
>”Oh fuck, dude… that’s was hilarious. If you could only see your face…”
>He hiccups, beating his chest
>His voice is strangely high-pitched, but you pass that off as just being a fish thing
>”You good bro? Don’t get weird on me.”
“What… what in God’s name are you?”
>”Huh? What’re you talking about? I’m a shark!”
>To emphasize his point, he does a backflip out of the water, revealing the entirety of his body to you in one long arc of ocean spray
“You’re not a shark!”
>”Uh… yeah I am?”
“Sharks don’t have pony bits!”
>”The hell are you talking about? Ponies have shark bits, you idiot!”
“That’s not how it…”
>You realize that you’re currently arguing with a shark-horse in the middle of the ocean
>And you’re still butt-naked
>>
>>29434543
>You quickly cover yourself with your hands, but the strange shark-horse just laughs
>”Ha, no need to worry about that, dude. I saw plenty already.”
>He cozies up to you, his body feeling like oily sandpaper where it rubs up against your bare skin
>”Not that there was much to see, of course~”
“Hey! The water’s really cold! It’s shrinkage!”
>”Buddy, I live in the water. I know shrinkage. You look like you just got out of a dip in the Great North Sea.”
>You scowl at this feisty fish
“Yeah? Then why don’t you show me what you’re packing, if you’re so cool?”
>You realize only a second too late how gay that just sounded
>The shark throws his head back, howling in laughter
“I… I d-didn’t mean it like that! I mean, you… you’re probably not that impressive either… dammit…”
>The shark laughs until he nearly chokes, slapping the water with his tail
>”You’re a fucking perv, dude!”
“That’s not what I meant!”
>”Suuuure it’s not. You just wanna see what ol’ Annie’s got, huh?”
>He rolls onto his belly, teasing his tail at you
“No! Wait… your name’s Annie?”
>”Y-yeah? What’s wrong with that!?”
>He blushes and bares his teeth
>”It’s short for Anchor Ace!”
“Whatever, Annie.”
>”Shut up! Only my mama gets to call me that!”
“Ohhh. Mama, huh?”
>”I didn’t mean that either! Shut up before I eat you!”
>He chomps at you before swimming a threatening circle around you
>His tail slaps against your bare ass, and you swear it was on purpose
>>
>>29434561
>Did you… did you stumble across a *gay* shark-horse?
>Good lord, this afternoon can’t get any weirder, can it?
>Anchor pops up, grinning at you
>You detect a hint of a devious glimmer in his eyes
>”Alright, hotshot. You really wanna see my pirate treasure so badly?”
“Don’t you dare call it that ever again. And no, I don’t!”
>”Ha, sure~.”
>He winks at you, and then swims away before you can whack him
>”I’ve got an idea. You wanna have some fun?”
“Is it the kind that involves me never having to think about your fishy genitals ever again?”
“Even better. I heard there’s a whole boat of Canterlot tourists arriving on Daggertooth island today! You know how those Canterlot types are. They’re scared of everything!”
>Given what you know of Rarity, his assessment definitely isn’t wrong
>”Let’s go spook those uppity unicorns!”
“How?”
>”What do you mean how?”
>Anchor dips below the water, letting just his dorsal fin stick out
“Right. Duh. Shark.”
>”So?”
>He surfaces, poking your stomach under the water
>”You in?”

Will post more tomorrow. I, uh... hope you enjoy?
>>
>>29434572
Yes
>>
>>29434572
i really like this
>>
>>29434572
He's doing it...the absolute madman is actually doing it!

I didn't know I needed revtrap shark pone in my life.
>>
>>29434572
>Anon reminisces about his last trip to southeast Asia as he remembers the last time he had some shark this juicy and flavorful on his tongue

Looking forward to it, Geoffrey Tropicalfruit
>>
>>29363783
>>>/a/
>>
>>29435815
Are there rev real threads on /a/?
>>
File: 1484659577142.jpg (271KB, 720x749px) Image search: [Google]
1484659577142.jpg
271KB, 720x749px
>>29434572
>More tomorrow
Fuck I can't wait that long.
>>
File: 1485881004142.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485881004142.png
238KB, 400x350px
>>29434572
ohh Jeff why must you do this to my sides?
>>
>>29434572
This is stupid.
You are wonderful. Please continue.
>>
File: hut-island-palm-ocean.jpg (418KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hut-island-palm-ocean.jpg
418KB, 1920x1200px
>>29434572

>Given that your only other option is sitting around and waiting for the Elements of Harmony to finish their beach episode, you take Anchor up on his offer
>He lets you grab onto his tail, and then he takes off, scything through the water like a torpedo
>The island is only about half a kilometer away from the shore, so you’re pretty confident in your abilities to make it back to land, if you need to
>As you get closer, the place starts to look more and more like a tropical paradise: palm trees, pristine white sand, Tiki shacks serving mimosas, picnic tables laden with fresh pineapple, slender Canterlot mares in bikinis…
>Wait, why the hell are ponies wearing bikinis?
>Don’t they just walk around naked?
>The island itself is barely twenty meters across, and its back half is completely covered in forest
>Anchor drags you to the shore, where you pull yourself up onto the ground beneath a grove of palm trees
>Once you’re out of the water, you fashion a few leaves into a makeshift loincloth, just so you’re not flashing your cock at Jaws here for the rest of the day
“So what’s the plan? You’re not gonna actually, you know, eat anyone… right?”
>”Ew, fuck no. They’d all taste like marshmallow anyway, I bet. I’m just gonna flip the ol’ money maker out—”
“I *really* hope you’re talking about your fin.”
>Anchor grins
>”Yeah? Your mind still on my fish-bits?”
“No! Stop asking!”
>Anchor rolls onto his back, laughing so hard that water shoots out of his gills in a fountain
>”You’re so touchy! Is every land-creature as touchy as you are?”
“I’m not touchy! I just… ugh. Never mind.”
>You splash water at Anchor, but he easily dodges, then retaliates by slipping a miniature tidal wave of water onto you with his tail
>>
>>29438873
>”So. I’m gonna flip the fin and scare ‘em shitless. And when you hear the signal, you just gotta pop outta the bushes and say something spooky, okay? We’ll get them with the double whammy!”
“I’m in. But what’s the plan for afterwards? I don’t wanna get bum-rushed by a bunch of angry horses.”
>”Just jump in the water when you wanna get outta here. I’ll come get you and BOOM.”
>Anchor races a quick circle through the space in front of you, then backflips out of the water
>”We’re gone before they even know what hit them!”
“I like it. What’s the signal?”
>Anchor grins
>”When you hear unicorns screaming.”

>Ten minutes later, you’re crouched at the edge of the forest, well-hidden behind some tropical shrubs
>From your vantage point, you can see the entire beach; there’s about twenty adult unicorns milling about, along with a dozen or so fillies and colts
>It looks like they’re having a good time, which just reminds you that your own friends ditched you
>Yeah, you’re more then okay with giving these snobs a scare; after all, no one will get hurt, right?
>Your skin feels pleasantly cool now; shortly after Anchor left, you rubbed the pulp of these weird red fruits all over yourself
>Now you look like either the devil, or a really racist Native American caricature
>A slender, supermodel-esque mare begins to wade out into the water, her lacy, diamond-studded thong riding so far up her butt that she might as well not be wearing anything
>Again, why do they bother with swimsuits?
>She begins to swim, and you’re somewhat surprised at how she manages to provide you and the rest of the beach with a supple, head-on view of her ass from every conceivable angle as she does so
>Unfortunately, the show ends almost as quickly as it began
>”Ah! Zere’s something in ze water!” she cries out in a posh, terrified French accent
>>
>>29438885
>Which sounds a lot like a regular French accent
>You see Anchor’s fin pop out of the water, tracing a zigzag towards the mare
>She screams, paddling furiously towards the shore
>The rest of the unicorns immediately panic, sprinting away from the shore
>”Shark! Shark!”
>The cry swells up from all of them as they stampede towards the rim of the forest
>”Shark! There’s a shark! Shark!”
>You jump out of the bushes
“And I’m his friend Satan!”
>”GAH!”
>The unicorns panic, dispersing into little family-groups running in terrified circles
>Well, most of them disperse, except for the supermodel one
>She poses in front of you, straining her thong to its limits
“Booga booga!”
>She stands her ground even in the face of absolute terror, her horn beginning to glow
“Oh shit. Uh… your mother sucks cocks in—“
>You don’t even get to finish your outdated line before her telekinesis picks you up and hurls you through the air
>The resulting burst of magic shreds her strained swimsuit, and as you fly through the air, you get one quick glimpse of that supermodel ass before you smack into the ocean
“Worth.”
>You hit with a painful smack, making you see stars
>When you surface, Anchor is at your shoulder
>He looks concerned, which makes you more than a little uneasy
>”Dude, are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine! But—“
>Looking down at your hands, you realize that all the red dye has washed off, leaving you looking like a regular human
“Oh. Shit.”
>>
>>29438905
>The model unicorn stands at the edge of the beach, naked and furious, with her horn glazing with pink light
>”You brutez! Pranksters! Ruffians! Leave us alone! Va au diable!”
>Her horn flares, firing a beam of energy towards the two of you
>”Duck!”
>Anchor grabs you and forces you down
>The bolt flies over your head, impacting the water a few meters behind
>It flash-boils with a BANG, pluming up into a tiny mushroom cloud of steam
“Oh, fuck! How can she do that!?”
>”Unicorns can do crazy shit when they’re pissed!”
>You and Anchor begin swimming wildly away, throwing up huge waves of spray as you kick your legs
>Another bolt flies overhead; this time, you grab Anchor out of the way to keep him from getting hit
>The place where he just was explodes, tossing the two of you into the air
“Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to mess with these guys!?”
>”I thought they could take a joke!”
“What!? They’re from Canterlot! They take jokes about as well as Rainbow Dash takes dick!”
>”Well I didn’t think they’d get *this* pissed!”
>BOOM
>Another bolt blasts the water to your right into steam
>The supermodel mare’s aim is getting worse now as the two of you get further away, but you’re not taking any chances
>You use your body to shield Anchor as the two of you sprint-swim away, drifting out into deeper waters away from the island
>>
>>29438974

Reverse-Trap shark pone green? Interesting day.

Would you be offended if I posted some spelling corrections?
>>
File: 1484089394923.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484089394923.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>29438905
this is high quality
>>
Need
Bump
>>
>>29438974
Very cute Jeff. Now go finish your cupcake MP story please
>>
>>29440384
okay
>>
>>29440384
You fool! You have doomed us all!!!
>>
>>29438974
This story is both hilarious in concept, and pretty good in execution.
It contains several lines that are definitely in consideration for best lines.

>>And then, like Poseidon himself giving you the middle finger, a dorsal fin rises out of the water

>>”The hell are you talking about? Ponies have shark bits, you idiot!”

>“I *really* hope you’re talking about your fin.”
>>Anchor grins
>>”Yeah? Your mind still on my fish-bits?”
>“No! Stop asking!”

>>Now you look like either the devil, or a really racist Native American caricature

>“What!? They’re from Canterlot! They take jokes about as well as Rainbow Dash takes dick!”
>>
Bumpola
>>
>>29444158
>>
File: big_rock_at_sea.jpg (404KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
big_rock_at_sea.jpg
404KB, 1600x1200px
>>29438974

>After what feels like hours of swimming — though it probably was nowhere near that, but holy shit that felt like being in the tenches — you and Anchor take a break to catch your breath
>He ducks beneath the water, taking deep breaths of the ocean
>You stay at the surface, your chest heaving as you try to get enough air
>The sun is directly overhead now, bathing everything in blazing afternoon light
>A little ways away from you, a collection of jagged rocks stick up from the ocean floor
>You don’t remember seeing them earlier, so the two of you must be *really* far out
>Anchor surfaces next to you, glancing around
>When he spies the rocks, the color drains from his face
>”Oh no.”
“Oh no? What’s oh no?”
>”Shit, shit, shit. This isn’t good. Stay still!”
>His voice drops to a terrified whisper
>At that moment, you feel the currents stir as something enormous moves beneath you
“What? Where are we? What’s wrong?”
>”There’s a nest in those rocks.”
“Like a pirate nest?”
>”What? No, you idiot! It’s one of those, you know…”
>To your surprise, Anchor is blushing furiously
>He’s unable to meet your eye, and he ears flop down along both sides of his head
>”…one of those tentacle demons. The really rapey ones.”
“Oh jeez. Twilight has a book on those. Way too many color pictures. But… we’re safe, right? They only attack girls.”
>He gives you a look that you honestly don’t know how to interpret
>>
>>29445819
>”The fuck are you talking abou— AGH!”
>He starts to flail for a second, before he disappears under the water
“Hey!”
>You grab for his hoof, grabbing it just in time to keep him from completely going under
>But when you try to pull him back up, something wickedly strong tugs him in the opposite direction
>No matter how much you try, you can’t resist the thing’s wicked strength, and Anchor is ripped from your grasp
>And then you feel a tentacle wrap around your own waist
“NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE.”
>You clench your butthole as tight as you possibly can
>Fortunately, the beast doesn’t seem interested in plumbing your depths
>Instead, it lifts you out of the water — greeting you to a momentary glimpse of the horrible pink, fleshy tendril holding you — and then tosses you aside
>You hit the water with a smack, and when you resurface your skull is ringing like a bell
>”Stop! Help! Heeelp!”
>Turning your head, you see Anchor thrashing amidst a pile of the same fleshy feelers
>They’re wound tightly around his limbs and waist, holding him up in the air as they slowly spread his legs
>And then one long, extra-thick one begins to snake its way towards his…
>Wait a minute…
>Are dudes with vaginas a shark thing, or is Anchor actually…
“You’re a girl!?”
>”Huh? Of course I am!"
"I didn't know!"
>"Well, what tipped you off, dipshit?”
“I don’t know! The clitoris, I guess?”
>”Fuck you! I’m gonna tear your head off when I’m done with this thing!”
>She thrashes against the tentacles holding her, managing to bite down on the one currently trying to force its way inside of her
>>
File: Pinkie Pie Goku face.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie Goku face.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>29445870
>tentacles
>>
File: full (2).png (612KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
full (2).png
612KB, 750x750px
>>29445870
>Her teeth slice through the tendril easily, severing it in two
>The other tentacles shiver in rage and pain, tightening around her until she starts to choke
>”G-gurk…”
>You kick your legs, propelling yourself towards her
>The tentacles completely ignore you; they’ve already got their prey
>You grab one, trying to pull it off of her, but the combination of sea-slime and their unnatural strength makes it impossible to even budge the fleshy ropes
>Another one begins to slither along Anchor’s tail, heading for her ass
>You leap out of the water and grab the tentacle, wrestling it away from her sharkbutt
>The tentacle immediately tries to wriggle out of your grasp, but you hold tightly to it, even as it rattles you through the waves
>How can you beat this thing?
>Anchor bit one of the arms in half, but it’s not like this thing is going to run out of tentacles any time soon
>You have to do something to drive it away, but what?
>Closing your eyes, you force yourself to think back to what you read in Twilight’s book
>The monsters are motivated more by curiosity than sexual desire, and are made easily uncomfortable by being, well, “violated” in return
>Oh good Lord... are you really about to do that?
>A perverted little Twilight appears on your shoulder, rubbing her hooves together
>”Y-yeah, Anon… y-y-you’re gonna do it, heh… and I’m g-gonna watch, h-heh heh heh…”
>A tiny and equally perverted Rainbow Dash appears on the other shoulder
>She's holding a bucket of popcorn
>”Oh hell yeah! Front row seats!”
>Well, you suppose that asking for some decent advice would be too much
>There’s no angel in all the cosmos who’d be willing to even touch what you’re about to do
“Anchor!”
>”W-what?” she chokes out
“Spread your legs!”
>>
>>29445870
Jeff. Dude. This is awesome!
>>
File: AllTheRightSigns.jpg (11KB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
AllTheRightSigns.jpg
11KB, 300x179px
>>29445922
>>
File: large (12).png (424KB, 885x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (12).png
424KB, 885x1024px
>>29445922
>”What the fuck? No! I’m gonna die you — urk — idiot!”
“Just do it! I’ve got a plan!”
>”No way!”
“Come on! I promise, this’ll work!”
>Anchor looks around in panic, realizing she has no other option
>”Ugh, fine!”
>She closes her eyes, shame burning on her cheeks
>And then she kicks her legs open, revealing to you the shimmering wet folds of her shark-pussy

[And there’s something new to chalk up on the “lines I never thought I’d write” board.]

“It’s… it’s beautiful…”
>Beneath the makeshift loincloth of leaves — which survived the entire chase, somehow — you feel yourself beginning to stiffen
“More!”
>”I c-can’t spread them anymore, moron! Agh!”
>She thrashes, trying to bite the tentacle strangling her
“Do something else, then!”
>”Agh! Fine! If this doesn’t work, I’m gonna kill you! In hell!”
>She swings her tail around and begins to rub it against her crotch
>Her toothy maw opens into a gentle moan of pleasure as she masturbates
>Finally, you’re at full mast
>You rise out of the water, grabbing ahold of the nearest tentacle as you tear the remainder of the leaves away from your body
>Anchor’s blush deepens, and a single line of blood leaks out of her nose
>”Whoa.”
>On your shoulders, tiny perverted Dash and Twilight are cheering you on
>>
>>29445967
>Well, that’s not all they’re doing, but you figure it’s best not to describe what else they’re currently up to
>But man, you’re taking a *long* shower when you get home
“Alright, you pile of second-rate sodomy-loving sushi! It’s time for a taste…”
>You pose, sunlight glinting off the water coating your naked body
“…of your own medicine!”
>And then, holding the tentacle firmly, you ram your dick into it and hump the thing like crazy
>It kinda feels like rubbing your Jolly Johnson against a giant piece of wet Laffy Taffy
>In other words, its about as erotic as a bowl of wet noodles
>But the creature is clearly enjoying it even less than you
>The second you begin to squish its suckers, a violent shudder runs through the beast
>It immediately drops Anchor, and she lands in the water with a splash
>The tentacles withdraw, squirming together into the rough shape of a hand just long enough to flip you off
>And then the monster is gone, retreating beneath the waves to try and figure out what the hell just happened
>You and Anchor watch it go and, for a moment, neither of you can do anything but stare
>And then she throws herself into your arms, wrapping her forelegs around your neck
>”That was so fucking cool! I mean, it was gross and I’m probably traumatized for life… but it was still badass!”
“For real? I mean, I kinda just—“
>You don’t even get a chance to say anything more; Anchor presses her mouth against yours in quick, toothy kiss
>When she breaks away, her ears are flattened in embarrassment
>”Sorry about that. I just got so fired up, and… heh. It’s no big deal, right?”
>She jumps off you, swimming away
>You raise your hand to your mouth
“Yeah. No big deal.”
>Anchor treads in little embarrassed circles around you, her ears and dorsal fin perked up
>”Totally no big deal. Not even deal. Just not a thing.”
>>
>>29445974
“Totally.”
>You look at her
>She looks at you
>And then she jumps into your arms, squeezing her slippery body against your chest as she kisses you again, deeper this time
>It’s a really nice kiss, if you ignore the fish-breath: warm and wet and quiveringly soft
>When she breaks she kiss, she’s beaming
>”Ha! I knew it, dipshit! You’re totally into me!”
“You… is that all you can think about?”
>”Well clearly I’m all you can think about, so…”
“Not in the slightest!”
>”Bwa-ha-ha! Oh man, you’re blushing *so* hard right now.”
“So are you!”
>You take a swipe at her, but Anchor dodges nimbly out of your reach
>She teases her tail at you, swimming in circles just beyond where you can grab her
“Stupid shark. Next time a tentacle monster shows up, I’m letting it eat you.”
>The mention of tentacle monsters makes Anchor’s ears flatten in worry
>”You know, speaking of tentacle monsters…”
“We should probably get away from the nest before that thing recovers.”
>”Sounds like a plan. Let’s go.”

>You’re too tired to swim back to shore, as expected, so Anchor has to drag you back
>By the time you reach the sand, the sun is already setting and you’re half asleep
>Anchor wades into the shallow water, but seems reluctant to follow you onto dry land
>When you finish getting dressed (in clothes that are 90% sand now, because fuck life), you notice she’s not looking as energetic as she was before
>>
>>29446000
“You alright?”
>”Huh? Oh, yeah! Totally fine, dude.”
>She swims in a slow, sad little circle in front of you, her ears drooping
“You sure? You look kinda…”
>”Kinda what?”
“Sad?”
>”Sad? Ha! Nope. Not at all. You’re the one who looks sad. Because you’re probably thinking about how much it sucks that we’re never gonna see each other again, and you’re gonna miss me while I’m with a bunch of my other friends, and…”
>Anchor hiccups
>”Okay, fine! I’m sad, okay? Whatever!”
>She side-eyes you
>”Stop giving me that look!”
>When you don’t stop giving her “that look,” she crosses her forelegs over her chest
>”Look, it was a really nice day, okay? And I’m tomorrow I’m gonna go back to being on my own. Maybe I’m a little down about that, okay? Whatever. Go ahead and laugh at me.”
>You kneel down on the beach, the foamy edge of the surf flowing over your legs, and hold your hand out to Anchor
>She looks at it skeptically, for a moment, then places her hoof against your palm
“Hey. Come on. You really think I’m not gonna come back?”
>Anchor avoids eye contact
>”Why would you? No one else does. I guess I should just be happy you didn’t run away screaming like the rest, huh?”
“I’m sorry.”
>You give her hoof a gentle squeeze
“But seriously, you think I’m not gonna come back? Today was the most fun I’ve had in… well, since I came to this crazy place, honestly.”
>You reach out and ruffle Anchor’s damp mane
“And even if it meant I almost got blown up by a stripper and had to hump a giant squid, I’m still really glad we met.”

[And there’s yes another sentence I never thought I’d write.]
>>
>>29445974
So the moral of the story is that rape can be okay
>>
File: 124_8674-laguna-beach-after-dark.jpg (144KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [Google]
124_8674-laguna-beach-after-dark.jpg
144KB, 715x1080px
>>29446042

>Anchor looks like she’s gonna cry
>She gives you the biggest, toothiest grin you’ve ever seen on a shark, pony, or anything in between, and launches herself out of the water to hug you
>”You giant idiot… you’d better not just be fucking with me right now.”
“Wouldn’t dream of it.”
>You fall backwards into the water, holding her
>She nuzzles up against your chin, and you can’t tell if the wetness on her cheeks is ocean water, tears, or both
>In the distance, you hear hoofsteps on sand, as well as the voices of the Elements calling for you
“I gotta go now, alright.”
>”Yeah. I know.”
>Anchor gives you one last, quick kiss before she leaps back into the water
>”Be back soon though, okay?”
“Of course.”
>You step out of the water and onto dry land
>Overhead, the stars are just beginning to peak out from behind the sunset’s purple-orange haze
“After all, we’ve still got all of Summer left, right?”

The End
>>
>>29446134
10/10 was cute
>>
File: 1471332455401.jpg (269KB, 715x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1471332455401.jpg
269KB, 715x1538px
>>29445967
>>29445974
I can fucking breathe!

>>29446134
So Jeff. sequel?
gotta get some shark puss.
>>
>>29446134
Gott im Himmel this was good.
>>
>>29446134
This is great. There needs to be a sequel where he gets to tap that shark.
>>
>>29427346
I was a little disappointed with how this wrapped up.

It wasn't a bad choice to have AJ reveal she was a mare when she did, but it went from that to clop and then 'END' way too fast for my liking. Granted, the story would have started to get old if the whole thing was just misunderstandings all day with the audience being the only one who understood. But there's still so much more the story could have done from then on. There's pre-established bits with Rainbow Dash at least, so why not use some of that up? What about the other mane six?

If the story really stopped being fun to write, sure, but reading through it, the thing felt like it suddenly dropped off just as it was getting interesting. It doesn't feel like there's any resolution slope.
>>
>>29427346
Now write a sharkpone story.
>>
>>29446134
How you do this?
>>
>>29441157
Aparently you're right, since MP promptly died.
>>
>>29448454
Well, at some point, Anon now knows that he's been wrong about pony genders, so all that would be written from this point on would be ponies doing the things they normally do on the show. Rainbow Dash would be rough and tumble, Applejack would continue to be a buff farm pony, so I'd just be writing slice of life episodes in Ponyville, just like the show. I didn't really see a point to it after the reveal. I'm sorry it ended poorly for you. What I'm trying to figure out now is how I could reverse trap Rarity as a pony. As a human it's easy, but I want to see if I could make it work when she's a pony instead.
>>
>>29451172
Maybe Anon thinks (s)he is just some gay stylist like the hundreds of gay stylists out there?
>>
>>29451350
I think I'm gonna try to not have Anon in it. I've got an idea, but I'll write it out and see how I like it. Thanks, though.
>>
>>29451172
I think in my mind I was expecting AJ to not mention the gender of other ponies and Anon would go on to puzzle about some of the other mane 6, mac, or some other ponies for a bit.

But it's a shakey premise because he's come to an understanding with AJ. He can now just ask her and she'd understand. It'd have been hard to justify Anon being willfully ignorant since it can cause so many issues to assume when he can just go and find out.

Still though, I would have loved at least one scene with Rainbow Dash, where Anon is trying to figure out Rainbows gender without asking outright, because Anon overheard somewhere that Rainbow secretly enjoys wearing dresses (or something).
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.