[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #7 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 4

File: Mayall's Object.jpg (27KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
Mayall's Object.jpg
27KB, 535x535px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You discovered the Coexilian's home planet, a moon orbiting a large gas giant. You land on it and explore the closest city they have. Finding some universal translators and some rocks. Though, it isn't as nice as you thought it would be, with racism and crime running rampant across the city. After finding the alien district you have a run-in with a Drazken. Another alien race that shares this planet with them. The Drazken's name is Cardea, who lets you and your friends stay in her apartment and eat. Where you ask if Cardea wants to go with you on your journey through space. She accepts after some thought.

Crew Members:
Rust Bucket: (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer)
Eagle: (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Quiet Vine: (Botanist/Zoologist)
Fedot: (Diamond Dog) (Diplomat/Trader)
Sai: (Ship A.I.)
Cardea: (Alien) (Drazken) (???)
>>
"Should we crash here? I'm thinking we should head back to the ship. What do you guys think?"
"I think we should stay here," Eagle says, "It's dark out and this city is pretty rough."
"Yeah," Quiet Vine agrees, "It might be safer to stay here for the night."
"I only have one guest room, but I can get something out if you guys want to sleep here." Cardea says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29360689
Sure that works.
>>
>>29360689
Lets stay, don't forget how far away Siri decided to and us.
>>
>>29360716
>>29360720
"Sure that works. Sai also land us pretty far."
Cardea nods and leads you through one the halls where she opens a door. The room beyond the door was kinda small, but it did have a large bed in it. Big enough for two ponies to sleep comfortably.
"The door across this one is the bathroom," Cardea explains, "And two of you can sleep in the bed. I'll get two bedrolls out."
Cardea walks past the four of you.
"So... who should get the bed?" Eagle asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29360779
I think ponies in a relationship should get dibs...so that means me and Vine.
>>
>>29360779
How big are the bedrolls would me and Fedot fit
>>
>>29360779
I say the girls should share and the guys get the floor.
>>
>>29360674
Crew list forgot to mention vine is a unicorn.
>>
>>29360807
>>29360806
But...Vine cuddles...
>>
>>29360836
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Now I can smack myself.

>>29360788
>>29360806
>>29360807
"How big are the bedrolls?"
"Pretty big." You hear Cardea say.
"...I say girls should share the bed and the guys get the floor."
"I don't mind sleeping on the floor." Eagle says.
"And, I don't really care where I sleep." Fedot says.
"Maybe me and Rust should get the bed," Quiet Vine says; hiding behind her mane with a blush, "I was kinda hoping that I could sleep... with... him?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29360865
Well if you insist~
>>
>>29360865
Alright then me and Vine will take the bed.
Hop into bed with Vine cop a feel under the covers.
>>
>>29360873
>>29360885
"Well if you insist~" You smile; walking into the room.
You hear a quiet "Squueeeeee!" behind you as Quiet Vine quickly trots over to the bed and claims one part of it. Crawling under the covers.
Fedot smiles and closes the door as you crawl into bed with Quiet Vine. Turning to face her.
You find yourself copping a feel under the covers as your hoof slowly trails her body, stopping at her flanks where her cutie mark was.
She smiles at this before giving you a quick peck on the lips.

What do you do?
>>
>>29360939
Kiss her back and go to sleep we dont want to disturb Fedot and Eagle.
>>
>>29360939
You know...we could probably connect our beds back at the ship if you wanna sleep together all the time.
>>
>>29360973
>>29360983
"You know... We could probably connect our beds together back at the ship if you wanna sleep together all the time."
"I'd like that." She smiles.
You kiss her back and the two of you fall asleep.

You wake up to find the light of this planet's sun shining brightly into the room. It was definitely brighter than the one near Equus.
You still felt pretty tired. If you had to take a guess you'd say this planet's day and night is shorter by about three or four hours on Equus.
You look down at Quiet Vine. Who's legs were wrapped around you in a full body hug. A smile on her face.
She mumbles something before cuddling up closer to you. Her smile widening by a small bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29361063
Hoist her onto your back and making sure she is holding on tight walk on out for breakfast.
>>
>>29361063
Mornin' love. Sleep well?
>>
>>29361063
Capture this moment of adorableness a little longer, and bring her along for breakfast
>>
>>29361083
>>29361110
>>29361111
You remain still. Wanting to ingrain this moment of adorableness for a little longer.
"Mornin' love," You whisper; gently waking her up, "Sleep well?"
She doesn't open her eyes, but she does wake up.
"I... was having the best dream!" She whispers back.
"Come on. Time for breakfast." You smile.
"Noooooooooooohhhhh!" She whines; rolling over.
You roll your eyes, getting up and hoisting her onto your back. She simply closes her legs around you and continues to sleep.
You slowly trot out of the room and into the living room.
"Morning," You hear Cardea greet you quietly, "Somebody took a while to wake up... She doesn't want to get up, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29361169
Our planet seems to have longer nights.
>>
>>29361169
Seems not.
I'm sure some food will perk her right up though.
>>
>>29361169
Yeah, I'm just too comfy for my own good. So what's for breakfast?
>>
>>29361169
Cuddling is necessity!
>>
Need to go somewhere for a hour. I will be back.
>>
>>29361243
And then pluto never came back to /mlp/ again
Jokes aside good luck with your thing.
>>
>>29361647
I basically go exercise every Saturday so that's why I'm gone for an hour. I also get some fast food after.

>>29361178
>>29361179
>>29361200
>>29361239
"Seems not," You say, "Our planet seems to have longer nights. I'm probably just comfy for my own good, but cuddling is a necessity! What'd you making?"
"Eggs." Cardea replies.
You look over at the eggs. The yoke of it seemed normal, but the rest of it was a dull green. It probably wasn't rotten cause she was cooking it.
"I'm guessing this isn't how eggs look for where you come from." Cardea says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29361926
Similar.
>>
>>29361926
Not that color but im sure it tastes just as good.
>>
>>29361926
Replace green with white, and you have the same as us.
>>
>>29361966
>>29362000
>>29362030
"Similar. Replace green with white, and you have the same as us. But, I'm sure that it's just as good."
"Good," She smiles, "Cause it's almost done."
You soon hear gentle snoring coming from your back. Quiet Vine had fallen back to sleep on your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29362054
Lay her down on the couch and help dish up breakfast.
>>
>>29362054
I hope we have a camera to capture that sleeping Vine. That adorableness can't be missed.
>>
>>29362088
>>29362116
You lay her down on a couch. Smiling down as she grabs a nearby pillow and starts cuddling it in her sleep.
While you didn't have a camera the log did have a camera app. Which you quickly open up and snap a picture of her.
With that done you help Cardea finish breakfast.

It doesn't take very long to help finish breakfast. It being done in only several minutes, a set of eggs sitting on top of each other on a small plate. Filling the room with a nice sent.
You grab one and start eating, sitting down next to Quiet Vine who was still asleep. The egg tasted a bit sweet, but it wasn't that bad it was actually pretty good.
None of your friends were up yet, but the lump that was Eagle was starting to shift in her bedroll.
You continue to eat for a bit until a magic aura surrounds your eggs. Taking it away.
You find that it was Quiet Vine's magic. She floats it over to her mouth and starts eating it, while still being asleep.
She was eating in her sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>29362178
Wait i assumed the bedrolls were in the bedroom with us. Oh well.
Let her eat and just take the eggs meant for her
>>
>>29362178
Let Vine eat our eggs. Note to self: do not eat near her when eating any food. Check on Eagle, is she waking up or is it possible that she is having a nightmare?
>>
>>29362203
>>29362232
You decide to let Vine continue to eat your eggs. Getting the one that was meant for her.
"Note to self," You mutter, "Do not eat near her when eating any food."
After finishing your eggs you trot over to Eagle who was still shifting in her bedroll. It opens up after a few seconds. Eagle poking her head out, yawning while stretching.
"...Morning already?" She asks; blinking blearily.

What do you do?
>>
>>29362203
Also on the topic of magic ask about what sort of magic they have here.
>>
>>29362291
Yeah short days here.
>>
>>29362291
Want some green eggs and... no ham?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (27KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
27KB, 317x400px
>>29362325
Seconding this.
>>
>>29362304
>>29362325
>>29362346
"Yeah, short days here. ...Want some green eggs and... no ham?"
"...Please don't read that book," Eagle smiles, "But, yes I would like some."
You get her some eggs and sit down. Quiet Vine continuing to eat her egg slowly.
She soon wakes up though. Her chewing stopping as she slowly looks down at the egg she's eating.
"...When did I start eating?" She asks slowly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29362398
You slept on me and decided to take my breakfast from. At least I got a picture of sleeping to make up for it. You looked so cute!
>>
>>29362398
A little ago you were eating in your sleep.
>>
>>29362560
>>29362580
"A little while ago you were eating in your sleep," You tell her, "At least I got a picture of you sleeping to make up for it. You looked so cute!"
Quiet Vine blushes at this and continues eating her egg, not really having a response to what you said.
You hear movement as Fedot starts to wake up. Yawning and stretching on the other couch.
He gets up and grabs some eggs before sitting back down and eating. Cardea soon comes in with a plate of eggs herself.

What do you do?
>>
>>29362670
We should probably head back to the ship today to get things ready for a new crew member.
>>
>>29362670
We should speak with the local leaders, it might be kinda rude if we blow it off any longer.
>>
>>29362716
We told her we weren't in a hurry.
>>
Stopping for the night. I'm kinda tired right now.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29362759
Night
>>
>>29364702
>>
>>29365340
boop
>>
>>29365486
>>
Tiny little hooves bump
>>
>>29362716
>>29362741
>>29362748
"We should probably speak with the local leaders," You say, "Might be rude if we blow it off any longer."
"Good luck trying to get them to talk to you," Cardea says, "I tried talking to them. Never did."

What do you do?
>>
>>29367252
What did you try to talk with them about?
>>
>>29367269
"What did you try to talk with them about?" You ask.
"I trying to see if I could get a house outside of the alien district. I waited about five wanes before leaving."

What do you do?
>>
>>29367335
From the sound of things, they probably did that just so they wouldn't have had to say no. It's easier to deal with somebody giving up in the face of bureaucracy than it is to deal with somebody with provable claims of prejudice.
>>
>>29367335
Alright, Let go to the local leader and see is if we do end up getting the same treatment as Cardea.
>>
>>29367400
>>29367405
"From the sound of things: They probably did that just so they wouldn't have to say no. It's easier to deal with somebody giving up in the face of bureaucracy than it is to deal with somebody with probable claims of prejudice."
Cardea's eyes widen as she looks down at the ground. Probably having never thought about it that way before.
The five of you clean breakfast up before trotting downtown with Cardea following.

It takes several minutes, but you eventually arrive at the capital building: A large tower that went through the clouds.
The five of you enter to find yourselves in a large lobby area with a clean floor and a bunch of waiting chairs surrounding the area.
In the middle was a reception desk. With a female Coexilian bobbing her head behind the desk with music coming out of a nearby radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtP8zJFL2M
If you had to describe what the music was you'd say it was Swing mixed with EDM, but with a bit more Swing in it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29367491
Lets approach her and wait for her to notice us.
>>
>>29367491
Is there a bell that we can ring to get her attention?
>>
>>29367525
>>29367530
You approach the desk and wait. After a minute of waiting you simply ring a nearby bell. This causes the Coexilian to look up at you and quickly turn the radio volume down.
"S-Sorry," She quickly apologizes with a stammer, "It's one of my favorite songs... How can I help you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29367587
We're representatives from a planet that has just recently gained the ability to travel outside it's solar system and we'd like to see if we can speak with the local leaders.
>>
>>29367630
this works
also mention we have a warning of potential invaders
>>
>>29367630
>>29367726
"We're representatives from a planet that has just recently gained the ability to travel outside it's solar system," You explain, "And we'd like to see if we can speak with the local leaders."
"Sure," She smiles, "The Khan is a bit busy at the moment, but he should have some free time soon. Just take a seat for now."
You nod and the five of you take a seat.

It's been about one wane now as Cardea has told you. With little entertainment you've been counting the ceiling tiles.
2,762 is what you've counted so far.
"Excuse me," The Coexilian comes up to you, "The Khan is ready to see you."
The five of you get up and she leads you through the building till you come to an elevator.
"Just push the top button and you'll be at the Khan." She says; walking away.
The five of you file in and you push the top most elevator. Making it rise.
It takes about a minute, but the ride soon ends with a "Ding."
The five of you file out into a large circular room filled with furniture. At the far end was a large window that spanned the room, giving you a nice view outside.
A Coexillian stood at the window. His back was hunched and his fur had a grey tint to it. Probably making him pretty old.
He wore a long red and purple cloak that appeared to be ragged and old.

What do you do?
>>
>>29367785
greet him respectfully
>>
>>29367811
You trot up a bit and bow down. You open your mouth to speak.
"No need to bow," The khan says slowly; turning around, "I've seen enough bowing in my lifetime."
He slowly walks down from the window.
"And who do I own the pleasure to?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29367904
introduce yourselves as explorers from a nearby planet and tell him you have a warning of a danger you have discovered
>>
>>29367914
Might be a bit early for the warning.
>>
>>29367941
What do you suggest we open with I was thinking we should leave any major diplomacy until princess Celestia gets a chance to visit in a few years (these folks sure could use her touch)
>>
>>29367967
then again i suppose we could open by introducing our species and planet or something.
>>
>>29367967
We are only just now introducing ourself. We could start by talking about the people we rescued on the outpost and asking who the green guys were.
>>
>>29367983
oh yeah that works
>>
>>29367914
>>29367941
>>29367967
>>29367974
>>29367983
>>29367999
"My name is Rust Bucket from the planet: Equus," You introduce yourself, "We, uhm, rescued some people from a outpost."
"I've heard about that," He says; sitting down on a couch, "The child that was rescued had a lot of positive things to say about you."
"Who were those green guys?" You ask.
"They were Borhgons," He says, "They've been a nuisance for ages now. Having lost their home planet long ago they've turned to pirating."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368030
By any chance, did they loose their planet from being attacked by an unknown force?
>>
>>29368030
thats a shame about there planet
mention the reapers
>>
>>29368030
We have a suspicion of that outpost attacked by a certain species we came across.
>>
>>29368082
wait what makes you think the outpost was attacked by reapers?
>>
>>29368082
He identified who it was attacked by.
>>
>>29368082
He told us the aliens that attack the outpost, not the reapers you fool.
>>
>>29368110
>>29368115
Apologies, I had a brain fart there for a second.
>>
>>29368060
>>29368073
"That's a shame about their planet. By any chance: Did they loose their planet from being attacked by an unknown force?"
"Yeah," He says, "Several months ago: Found their planet in shambles. Trees dead, animals killed."
"Might've been the Reapers." You say.
The Khan pauses at this.
"How do you know about Reapers," He asks, "All traces of them were wiped out eons ago."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368185
They are back, if you want proof we have a body on our ship.
interesting that you gave them the same name we did.
>>
>>29368185
Wait a minute, I just made up that name up on the spot when I witnessed them, are we talking about the very same species?
>>
>>29368185
We stumbled across a small group of them in a young star system and one of them killed themself when we confronted it. There were around 5000 years (our years) of recordings in it's head including recordings of a merciless attack against the green guys.
>>
>>29368216
Never mind, I really need to catch up on this quest before jumping around like this.
>>
>>29368235
you reckon it was the same guys?
>>
>>29368203
>>29368216
>>29368235
"We stumbled across a small group of them in a young star system and one of them killed itself when we confronted it," You explain, "There were around 5000 years of recordings in it's head including recordings of a merciless attack against the green guys. ...Interesting that you gave them the same name we did."
"That was the translator," He says, "What you call them came out as how we do: Ytggxxk Gzktkgkzx. I digress, though: ...That does sound like them. I just thought The Coalition wiped them all out."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368295
The data showed that they went into hiding on some frozen planet while rebuilding, but the location was encrypted.
>>
>>29368295
We can bring you the body if you wish.
>>
>>29368313
>>29368318
"The data showed that they went into hiding on some frozen planet while rebuilding, but the location was encrypted. We can bring you the body if you wish."
"Keep it," He says, "It'll probably do you more good than for us. We know a lot about them, but you probably don't. So it'll be more important to you."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368420
lets show him where Equus is.
also ask if they have any long range communication equipment that can contact that far away even if it is something planetbound.
>>
>>29368451
"Do you have a map?" You ask.
"I do."
He leads you away from the couches and to an area that was more open. A large circular object slowly rises from the ground, showing a holographic map of the galaxy.
After several minutes of searching you find your home planet of Equus.
"That's your planet?" He asks.
You nod.
"Nice planet. Lots of water, lots of green."
"Do you have any long range communication equipment that can contact far away even if it's something planetbound?"
"Seems you're having communication problems," He says, "We do. It'll allow you to communicate with your planet from the other side of the galaxy."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368660
thank him and ask where we should go to arrange that.
>>
>>29368713
"Thank you. Where should we go to arrange that?"
"Just come to the lobby when you're ready to leave," He says, "We already have one so it shouldn't take long and you can install it yourself."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368797
We noticed that your society is a bit divided, any way we can get in contact with other groups? Like the leader of the Drazken?
>>
>>29368797
oh you mean its something we can install in our ship that sounds fantastic.
>>
>>29368854
>>29368869
"Oh, you mean it's something we can install in our ship."
He nods.
"That sounds fantastic. We noticed that your society is a bit divided, any way we can get in contact with the other groups? Like the lead of the Drazken?"
"There's no easy way to contact the Drazken Federation," He says, "Not since the council severed all ties with them. Never told me why."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368935
A shame. It seems to me you are among the less hateful portion of your people.
>>
I have to go to work soon but hows this for a report to equus (or at least part of it)
planet has extremely high temperature
moderately severe racial tensions recommend celestial intervention

if possible we should send back instructions of how they can make there own long range comunicator
>>
>>29368979
I don't think a "celestial intervention" would go over well.
>>
>>29368996
It is her speciality.
>>
>>29368953
>>29368979
>>29368996
You make a quick mental note for a report to Equus and a possible "Celestial Intervention" in the future.
"A shame. It seems to me you are among the less hateful portion of your people."
"A lot of the Coexilians are pro-alien," The Khan says, "The council just isn't. Putting strict laws on aliens and such. I fear there'll be a revolution or a revolt, the first stages of it are starting to appear with riots and aliens breaking the laws against them. The council isn't listening though. They're just continuing as normal."

What do you do?
>>
>>29368996
Maybe put consider instead of recomend.
>>
>>29369043
That is a shame.
Our leader is quite adept at bringing people together maybe she could talk to them.
>>
>>29369071
"That's a shame. Our leader is quite adept at bringing people together. Maybe she could talk to them?"
"Maybe," He says, "I'll have to think about it. Been meaning to do something about this for a while now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29369135
We should tell him about the goverment we have back on equus and ask some more about the one they have here
>>
>>29369135
That's the only business I can think about for here. Guess we should leave and look into getting in contact with the Drazken Federation.
>>
>>29369200
>>29369205
You quickly tell him about the government you had back in Equestria and all across Equus.
"What are the governments like here?" You ask in the end.
"A lot like this one," He says, "But, The Drazken Federation is more of a monarchy than anything else."
"Guess we should leave and look into getting in contact with The Drazken Federation." You say.
"I can help you a bit on that," He says, "I can give you a hovercraft, the fastest one we have and take all of you to the Federation's border. We can't take you into the border, but close enough that it won't be a long walk there. Get there in about one wane. What do you think?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29369313
That sounds good.
>>
>>29369322
"That sounds good." You smile.
The Khan seems to smile back.

The hovercraft was truly fast. Speeding over dunes, and sand faster than you've ever seen any vehicle go.
You were miles from the city now. Having seen no signs of any civilization here.
The Hovercraft soon slows to a halt after a little over a wane of driving.
"This the border to The Drazken Federation," The driver says as the five of you get out, "Keep heading south and you'll get to one of their cities in a quarter of a wane. Once you cross the border we can't guarantee your safety and we won't be able to help."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>29369443
Thank him and ask if there's anything we should know. Also, how are we getting back?
>>
>>29369809
Bumping on page 5?
>>
>>29369821
It's what happens when I want to write. I'm trying to get a degree in writing or storytelling. One or the other.

>>29369812
"Thank you. Is there anything we should know?"
"Keep close," He tells you, "And keep your females close as well."
"How are we getting back?"
"The chief might help us arrange something." Cardea says.
The Coexilian nods in agreement before turning around and driving off. Leaving the five of you in the desert.
You turn south and the five of you start walking.

It doesn't take too long, but it does that a while. After some time walking you come over another dune to find a town nearby.
The town was pretty big, but big as in it was spread out more. With only a few buildings going over three stories. The buildings were made out of sandstone and gave off a rustic Saddle Arabic look to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29369907
Now lets find out where their leader is.
>>
>>29369907
>keep your females close as well.
Kek
Lets go ask where we can find the leaders.
>>
>>29370000
>>29370048
"Now, let's go find out where the leader is."
The five of you start walking towards the town. Eagle and Quiet Vine keeping close to you while Cardea and Fedot took the lead.
The five of you soon enter the town. Drazken walked around the area. You even saw some smaller ones chasing each other and running about.
"Извинитe," Cardea calls to nearby Drazken; who appeared to be a male, "Vy znayete, gde vozhd'? Я нe был здecь в нeкoтopoe вpeмя."
"Цeнтp гopoдa. B дepeвяннoм дoмикe, нe мoжeт пpoпycтить." The Drazken replies.
"Cпacибo."
Cardea then looks at you.
"He's in the center of town. Come on."
Cardea starts leading the four of you through the town. Passing Drazkens give the four of you curious looks, but not much else.
After some time moving through the city you come upon a small, wooden hut in the middle of the city. Where they got the wood from you didn't know.
"This is his place." Cardea announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>29370180
Do we need to set our translators for this?
>>
>>29370197
"Do we need to set our translators for this?" You ask.
"No," Cardea answers, "The Drazken language isn't programmed into the translators, but the Coexilian language is. He can speak Coexilian like I've been doing with you."
She knocks on the door three times and waits a few seconds before opening it. Letting the four of you inside.
It was round on the inside, the room being circular, the smell of incense hanging in the air, and the floor being covered with rugs of different sizes.
In the middle lay a Drazken. His scales grey with age. He laid on the ground with his eyes closed, almost like he was meditating.
One of his eyes open and he smiles at Cardea. Slowly getting up.
"Cardea! Кaк твoи дeлa?" He says happily while booping her muzzle.
"I've been doing fine," Cardea smiles; booping back, "Guys, this is Chief Aelius. He was my guardian when my parents died."
"Greetings." Aelius bows at the four of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29370329
Lets introduce ourself.
>>
>>29370359
"I'm Rust Bucket." You introduce yourself.
Aelius nods and sits back down. You do so as well.
"I hope Cardea has been treating you well," Aelius smiles, "She obviously got you through the desert in one piece."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29370426
Well we had some help.
Tell him you are here as representatives of a nearby planet and want to foster good relations with your neigbours.
>>
>>29371593
also ask why the translators dont have drazken does the Coexilian council not allow it or something.
>>
>>
>>29370426
She has been great. So great in fact, that we offered for her to join our crew for the rest of our mission.
>>
bump?
>>
>>29371593
>>29371666
>>29373539
"She has been great. So great in fact, that we offered her to join our crew for the rest of our mission."
"A journey through space I reckon," He says with a smile, "I'm glad she took it. She's always loved space."
Cardea blushes a bit and moves away.
"We had some help getting here," You tell him, "We are here as representatives of a nearby planet and want to foster good relations with your neighbors. Also, why do the translators don't have Drazken. Does the Coexilian council not allow it or something?"
"The Coexilians are a Confederation," Aelius explains, "A loosely tied together nation of cities ran by a Khan and a Council, but the council has the power. The council decided to embargo us several years ago and relations have lowered since."

What do you do?
>>
>>29375193
A shame.
Tell him a bit about equus
>>
>>29375215
"A shame." You mutter.
You quickly tell Aelius about Equus. As much as you knew about it.
"Sounds like paradise," Aelius chuckles at the end, "Compared to the current political situations here."

What do you do?
>>
>>29375297
Well it seems like the khan at least wants things to change and i am sure between you him and celestia you can figure out a solution.

Why is the council so against you.
>>
>>29375318
"Well It seems like the Khan at least wants things to change and I'm sure between you, him, and Celestia. You can figure out a solution... Why is the council so against you?"
"It's a long story that goes back into history," He smirks, "If you want to hear it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29375409
Sure.
>>
>>29375409
I am always up for a story
>>
>>29375438
>>29375467
"Sure. I'm always up for a good story."
Your friends quickly agree.
"Splendid." Aelius smiles.
He gets up and walks over to a small chest, where he takes out some powder. He then walks back and puts the powder in a Incense Burner. The room soon fills with the smell of the sea.
"It was thousands of years ago," Aelius starts, "Many years after the Coexilians were punished for their lies and treachery. The Coexilians lived deep in the desert at the time, another punishment by Drazorath. The Drazkens getting to live near the seas. The Coexilians were in a bad spot. Infighting, crime, and poverty plagued them to no end and with their connection to Drazorath severed it was worse for them. The Coexilians soon started to blame the Drazkens for severing their link with Drazorath, and so:"
He takes another powder and places it in the burners. A pleasant smokey smell fills the air.
"They rallied and attacked the Drazken. Even though we had the better technology after several long years of battle, they won. They seized our lands by the seas, took our technology and sent us into the desert. They thought that this would somehow please Drazorath to come talk to them again, but it didn't work. He willed eternal damnation to them when they died and left them for good. Leaving them forever."
He takes a deep breath.
"It's why their council hates us. They still blame us for Drazorath abandoning them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29375622
Hm maybe if a way was found to force the souls of the colaxians into objects or something to keep them from damnation they would calm down
>>
>>29375679
That's a bit extreme.
>>
>>29375622
Wow, that seems like a pretty bad situation. Hopefully the current tensions can be resolved peacefully. We heard that there was a holiday coming up.
>>
>>29375693
No more extreme then freezing to death if we don't get along.
>>
>>29375732
Why would that even be a possibility?
>>
>>29375679
>>29375693
>>29375705
>>29375732
"That seems like a pretty bad situation," You say, "Hopefully the current tensions can be solved peacefully. We heard that there was a holiday coming up."
"Yeah," Aelius smiles, "Arachna. In about three waxes from now."
"...Maybe if a way was found to force the souls of the Coexilians into objects or something to keep them from damnation they would calm down?"
"If only it was that simple," He says, "And if there was a way we're not sure how Drazorath would react to that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29375797
Lets avoid messing with necromancy, alright? Would there be any problem if we participated?

>>29375732
If your talking about windego's, this planet would've been a Popsicle a LONG time ago.
>>
>>29375797
Hm does Drazorath dream maybe Luna can talk to him.
>>
>>29375814
>>29375879
"Let's avoid messing with necromancy, alright?"
Aelius nods in agreement.
"Does Drazorath dream? Maybe Luna can talk to him?"
"I don't think that'll work," Aelius says, "Hundreds of light years away."
"...Would there be any problems if we participated?"
"No there wouldn't," Aelius smiles, "At the end we contact Drazorath. Maybe you could speak with then?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29375791
It is not a possibility i was comparing it to the way equestria solved there similar problems.
>>
>>29375965
That sounds good.
>>
>>29376037
"That sounds good." You smile.
Aelius nods and puts in a different powder into the burner. The smell of pine coming out.
Quiet Vine starts sneezing shortly after this smell starts to move throughout the room.
"Are you okay?" Aelius asks her.
"Yeah," She sniffs, "It's just *Achoo!* I'm allergic to *Achoo!* Pine."
Aelius nods in understanding. Taking another powder and putting it in. You're surprised when the smell of chocolate starts moving through the room.
"Thanks." Quiet Vine sniffs.
Aelius nods at her before turning to you.
"Anything else you'd like to discuss?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29376126
I cannot think of anything.
>>
>>29376126
We could tell them about the Reapers.
>>
>>29376182
Oh yes this the khan was having difficulty contacting the drazken.
>>
>>29376149
>>29376182
"I can't think of anything," You admit, "But, do you know about the Reapers?"
"Гнeв бoгoв," He asks, "Yeah, we know about them. Kinda a myth around here. Tell them to kids who don't want to go to bed." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29376257
Tell him what we told the khan.
>>
>>29376297
You quickly go through what you told the Khan.
"That sounds like them," Aelius comments when you finish, "Our version that we tell is different, but they are the same."
He looks down.
"Looks like they've returned though."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29376438
Hopefully they wont be as big of a threat now that they no longer have the element of surprise.
>>
>>29376597
"Hopefully they won't be as big of a threat now that they no longer have the element of surprise."
Aelius nods in agreement.
An awkward silence now hangs in the room. Nobody knowing what to talk about.
"...I don't know what else to talk about." Aelius chuckles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29376799
I guess the only thing is to wander around, learn more about your society, or make the long trip back to the ship.
>>
>>29376840
I want to see this God they worship , so if we just explore the town.
>>
>>29376840
>>29376895
You say goodbye and the five of you leave the hut. Deciding to wander around.
After some time wandering around you find what appears to be a marketplace. Filled with small booths filled with different items to buy and Drazkens moving about.
In the distance you could hear music that sounded like a mix of guitar and violin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnVCsR9bmEM

What do you do?
>>
>>29376918
Lets see whats for sale. If that story is true, the Drazken should still have at least some advanced tech.
>>
>>29376931
You move through the market, looking at what they had for sale.
The items ranged from several different things: Blankets, weapons, beads, and other things.
You soon come to the source of the music: A small isolated booth in the middle of the market. The music coming from what appeared to be a ball floating above a small platform. The music really real. The song ends and the ball gently floats down to it's platform, settling down.
The Drazken manning the booth looks down at the device with a large smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29376997
Ask cardea what it is.
>>
>>29377011
"What is that?" You ask Cardea.
"I think it's a music player," She guesses, "But, I don't know. I've never seen anything like that before in my life."

What do you do?
>>
>>29377051
Lets ask the guy about it then.
>>
>>29377091
You trot up to the Drazken.
"Excuse me," You start, "What's this?"
"O, этo мoe пocлeднee изoбpeтeниe: Унивepcaльный paдиo! Этo пoзвoляeт cлyшaть мyзыкy, гдe бы вы идeтe, пoдключeниe к любoй чacтoтe, кoтopый иcпoльзyeтcя тaм." He says happily and with a smile.
"It's a universal radio," Cardea translates, "You'll be able to listen to music wherever you go and it's able to use any kind of frequency that's being used in that area."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29377181
Wow! Can we buy it or can you tell us where you got it?
>>
>>29377181
I have to have one
>>
>>29378459
>>
>>29377181
Do we have the money for it I know we have Coexilian coins but I don't think that Drazken accept them. Or maybe they do.
>>
10 bump
>>
Time for a bump from 10.
>>
>>29380720
ok
>>
>>29377232
>>29377511
>>29379195
"I have to have one!" You mutter.
"Excuse me," You trot up, "Can I buy that or can you tell us where you got it?"
"Bы мoжeтe aбcoлютнo кyпить eгo," He says happily, "Я тoлькo чтo пpидyмaл этo нecкoлькo днeй нaзaд, и я пытaлcя зacтaвить людeй кyпить eгo."
"It is for sale," Cardea says, "How much for it?"
"300 cepeбpяных и 150 бpoнзoвых." He says.
"300 silver and 150 bronze," Cardea tells you, "...That's pretty high."

What do you do?
>>
>>29382041
How much do we have? Also, shouldn't Fedot be handling this?
>>
>>29382041
Pretty high, huh? Think he's trying to rip us off?
>>
>>29382041
If we can afford it we buy it this is to good to pass up.
>>
>>29382131
Let's hold off on it for a bit, I think this guy is trying to rip us off.
>>
>>29382080
>>29382108
"Pretty high, huh? Think he's trying to rip us off?"
"He wouldn't," Cardea replies, "The Drazkens are raised to not lie. It's a major offence here if you're dishonest or you lie."
You look at your sack of cash: 400 silver and 200 bronze. Buying it would take a good chunk out of it.
"Shouldn't Fedot be handling this?" You mutter; looking around.
You find Fedot at a different stand with Quiet Vine and Eagle who were looking at blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382176
Hey Fedot, I need your "diplomacy" skills to lower the price on the comms upgrade.
>>
>>29382198
It's not a comms upgrade, it's a radio. We might be able to analyse the tech and do something else with it, but right now it's just a high tech radio.
>>
>>29382176
Is that 400 silver between the 4 of us or do the others have there own share?
If its between the 4 of us we will have to pass but if the others have there own cash buy it
>>
>>29382198
>>29382220
>>29382255
"Hey Fedot, I need your diplomacy!"
"Yeah?" He asks; walking over.
"I need your skills to lower the price on the radio."
He nods and starts talking. Cardea helping him out by translating, giving you time to go back to your money.
The amount you had use to be much bigger, but the Teller was nice enough to split it between the four of you. Giving you 400 silver each.
After two minutes Fedot turns to you.
"I got him to lower it by 100." He tells you.
It was now 200 silver and 50 bronze.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382292
Deal
>>
>>29382292
Purchase this amazing machine.
>>
>>29382317
>>29382373
"Deal."
The two of you exchange and you're soon trotting away with the amazing little machine now having: 200 silver and 150 bronze.
"So what does that little gadget do?" Fedot asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382406
Tell him what Cardea told us.
>>
>>29382406
Its a univeral radio we can listen to shock jocks and local music wherever we go.
>>
>>29368295
I find it interesting that the translator could somehow translate what we called the reapers despite never having heard us talk about them it makes me wonder if they are partialy magical which would mean we will not be able to fully reverse engineer them.
>>
>>29382458
There's also the slight problem of what if it runs on some kind of software with the hardware trying to decipher our own programming languages is already hard now an alien programming language will take some more time.
>>
>>29382424
>>29382425
"It's a universal radio," You tell him, "We can listen to Shock Jocks and local music wherever we go."
"Sounds useful."
Quiet Vine and Eagle soon trot up to the three of you.
"I just bought a blanket." Quiet Vine smiles.
She takes the blanket from her back and shows it to you.
The blanket was bright red with swirling gold strings all across it's surface.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382518
Yeah I had my reasons behind wanting to grab 10 of the things I think people expected we would be able to figure it out on the first try with no risk of breaking them.

Plus we could not make any that can survive a drop into lava (we are gonna have to pick up some of whatever material they are made of it could prove useful)
>>
>>29382549
How big is the blanket
Tell her it looks nice
>>
>>29382553
Even damaged electronics can be analysed and the software can be copied and replicate ad infinitum. Also, we could possibly integrate the translators directly into our suits rendering the durability a moot point.
>>
>>29382549
Looks nice. Maybe we can share it sometime~.
>>
>>29382572
>>29382594
The blanket was pretty big, enough for two ponies to share it with no problems. Probably for a bed.
She may have taken your offer on sharing a bed seriously.
"It looks nice," You tell her with a smile," Maybe we can share it sometime~?"
"That's what it's for." Quiet Vine blushes; booping you.
This causes Cardea to look away with a blush and a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382686
Give her a kiss
>>
>>29382686
Let see what else is in this market?
>>
>>29382580
You know what would be a dick move on the Coexilians part? If the software on the device (if it has any) had an product ID DRM. XD
>>
>>29382711
>>29382760
You give her a kiss on the lips which she quickly returns. This lasts for a few seconds before it's broken.
"...Let's see what else is here in market."
The five of you start trotting along. Looking for interesting looking shops.
"Hey Rust," Cardea says, "I have a question: Quiet Vine is your mate, right? I'm just curious."

What do you do?
>>
>>29382800
Not yet.
>>
>>29382800
We haven't mated yet, but we are in a relationship, yes.
>>
>>29382800
Yes
>>
>>29382807
>>29382811
>>29382825
"Technically: Yes," You start, "But, we haven't mated yet. We are in a relationship though."
Cardea is silent for a minute as you continue to slowly move through the market.
"...Will the two of you mate soon?" Cardea asks quietly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382857
Uhh...probably? I'm sorry, but why are you asking me when I'm gonna have sex with my marefriend?
>>
>>29382857
Probably yes do you want to study equine reproduction or something.
How do drazken reproduce.
>>
>>29382857
Not sure.
>>
>>29382872
>>29382874
>>29382924
"Uhh... probably, I'm not sure? I'm sorry, but why are you asking me when I'm gonna have sex with my marefriend?"
"Isn't that what happens when you have a mate?"
"...How do Drazkens reproduce?" You ask.
"How do ponies do?" She asks.
You look across her face to see if there was anything that would say that it's a joke or something. You find nothing but, curiosity.

What do you do?
>>
>>29382938
You go first.
>>
>>29382938
The male inserts his penis into the females vagina and attempts to sexualy stimulate themselves until orgasm which injects sperm into the female which is used to fertilise an egg most pony pregnancies result in a single offspring after about 12 months.

Vine could explain it better.

No need to be embarrassed we are a man of science.
>>
>>29382938
As far as the social part, there's an undetermined period of courtship before mating occurs and there's also a chance that the relationship might end before that can happen. Also, it can be done purely for pleasure instead of reproduction and there are some that are okay with having multiple mates.
>>
>>29382946
>>29382988
>>29383010
"The male inserts the penis into the females vagina and attempts to sexually stimulate themselves until orgasm, which injects sperm into the female which is used to fertilize an egg. Most pony pregnancies result in a single offspring about 12 months. As far as the social part: There's an undetermined period of courtship before mating occurs and there's also a chance that the relationship might end before that can happen. Also, it can be done purely for pleasure instead of reproduction and there are some that are okay with having multiple mates... Vine can explain better."
Cardea takes a moment to process this.
"Yours is kinda similar to ours," She says, "Though, females only have one... entrance and the social part is different: You mate for life and having multiple mates is considered to be looked down upon. We also mate for reproduction."

What do you do?
>>
>>29383064
Right. Also we kinda don't talk about mating that openly so that's why you kinda caught me off guard there.
>>
>>29383064
Interesting
Is it the same for the colaxians
>>
>>29383102
>>29383146
"Interesting. Is it the same for the Coexilians?"
"I think they do it different," Cardea says, "With their mouths, I think?"
"Also, we kinda don't talk about mating that openly so that's why you kinda caught me off guard there."
Cardea's eyes widen and she quickly bows at you.
"Sorry," She quickly apologizes, "For... bringing that up then."

What do you do?
>>
>>29383185
It's alright. Log this down.
>>
>>29383185
Eh its ok you did not know.
>>
>>29383185
It's fine, just try to ease into the subject if you wanna talk to Vine about it.
>>
>>29383187
>>29383211
>>29383227
"It's okay, you didn't know," You tell her while logging things down, "Just try to ease into the subject if you wanna talk to Vine about it."
She nods and the five of you continue.

It takes several minutes to find a shop that looked interesting. Eagle pointing it out.
It was one of the bigger booth shops, holding a variety of weaponry. Mostly swords, but it was impressive.
"Awesome!" Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29383276
See if they have any exotic melee weapons. We probably won't buy as we already have our toy but it cannot hurt to look around.
>>
>>29383306
You start looking around for exotic weapons, after several minutes of searching you find something.
It was a curved sword with a red blade. It looked normal expect that waves of heat surrounded the blade. Radiating off of it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29383369
Ask about it.
>>
>>29383369
Find cardea and ask her what good a hot blade is when everybody on this planet seems so resistant to heat.
>>
>>29383408
>>29383412
"Hey, Cardea?"
"Yeah?" She asks; walking over.
"What good is a hot blade when everybody on this planet seems so resistant to heat?"
Cardea looks at it for several seconds.
"It's a ceremonial sword," She explains, "For festivals, and ceremonies."

What do you do?
>>
>>29383460
Neat
Lets go see what Eagle has found.
>>
>>29383484
"Neat." You mutter.
The two of you head deeper into the shop booth. Trying to find Eagle.
You do eventually find her: She was in the most spacious part of the shop, the floor covered in mats. She wielded a katana-like sword in her hooves, the katana having a golden blade. She moved gracefully and swung gracefully as well, fighting invisible enemies with a surprisingly amount of expertise.
A Drazken sat on one of the mats nearby. He appeared to be extremely old as his scales were grey or white, with his eyelids dropping a bit due to age. He had a large grin on his face. He'd sometimes clap and laugh as Eagle went on, enjoying his entertainment.

What do you do?
>>
>>29383558
Hey Eagle, having fun?
>>
>>29383558
Sit down and watch her
>>
>>29383622
"Hey Eagle, having fun?"
"Yep," She smiles; doing a few more tricks, "I was just looking for someone to have a nice friendly duel with."
She smiles as she holds up another katana.
"Would anybody like to join?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29383678
Challenge her
>>
>>29383781
"I challenge you!" You say confidently; stepping forward.
Eagle smirks at you before giving you a sword. This one the same as hers.
"This is going to be good!" Cardea smiles; sitting down.
"Ready to get your ass whooped?" Eagle smirks at you; showing by tossing her sword between her forehooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>29383847
Do we have any sword fighting experience or are we just winging it?
>>
>>29383911
You had some experience with the sword. Your dad having taught a bit to you for several years, long enough for you to be considered: Okay, with a sword. You certainly won't impress anybody, but you're better than most.
You're brought from your thoughts as Eagle quickly starts charging at you. Sword to her right side for a powerful swipe.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29383947
Parry moving towards her blade as you do you can probably push against her harder then she can push against you.
>>
>>29383947
Dodge roll. Play it defensively and keep an eye on her style. Look for openings in her guard.
>>
>>29385639
>>
>>29386664
This
>>
>>29384556
>>29386664
>>29388200
As Eagle gets closer you roll away. Eagle's sword missing you by a few inches.
Eagle is quick to turn around and start swinging, your swords clashing together. Letting you play it defensively.
Her style seemed to rely on power, quick swings. Ones that took energy, meaning she'll get tired quickly.
There was a flaw in her style though: She swung high or to the side. Never down low near the ground, leaving her legs exposed.
You take a quick look at your sword. Each of your swords were dull and blunt, probably made for training or practicing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29388262
Wait for a horizontal attack and go low.
>>
>>29388303
This. Attack when the time is right.
>>
>>29388303
>>29388311
You stay on the defensive for now. Letting Eagle get tired.
She quickly gets tired, her swings taking more time. She then goes for a horizontal attack. Swinging her sword to the left.
You swing to the right and go low. Your sword hitting her legs hard.
She flips in the air before crashing to the ground on her back. Leaving her dazed and her belly exposed, her sword flying from her grip and landing a few inches away from her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29388370
"Eh, I'll give you an A for effort. Maybe you should focus on endurance more instead of trying to end the battle early by giving it your all right away."

Help her up.
>>
>>29388412
"Eh, I'll give you an A for effort," You tell her; helping her up, "Maybe you should focus on endurance more instead of trying to end the battle early by giving it your all right away."
"Thanks," She smiles; rubbing her right foreleg, "I didn't think those swords would hit that hard, though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29388493
Yeah, sorry about that. You gonna be ok?
>>
>>29388501
"Yeah, sorry about that. You gonna be okay?"
"I think so," She says; stomping the ground several times, "There might be a small bruise in the morning, but it should be fine.
"Eщe paз! Eщe paз!" The old Drazken cheers while clapping.
"He wants an encore," Cardea translates, "...I don't think that's a good idea."

What do you do?
>>
>>29388575
Perhaps somebody else is willing to challenge the champ?
>>
>>29388575
We're not getting paid to do this. Anyway, you find any special weapons while wandering around, Eagle?
>>
>>29388615
Put on a good show, might get a freebie.
>>
>>29388593
>>29388615
>>29388626
"Find any special weapons while wandering around, Eagle?"
"No." She replies.
"...Perhaps somebody else is willing to challenge the champ?"
"I will!"
You turn around to find Fedot with Quiet Vine. Fedot having a small grin on his face.
"I'll challenge you."

What do you do?
>>
>>29388660
Oh? I guess you got a few tricks while in the caravan. Let's see what you've got then.
>>
>>29388684
"Oh? I guess you got a few tricks while in the caravan. Let's see what you've got then."
Fedot smiles and takes Eagle's sword before standing across from you.
He doesn't do anything though, just having the sword out and facing you. Waiting for you to make the first move.

What do you do?
>>
>>29388747
go for a stab to the chest to check his defense
>>
>>29388747
Taunt and make him attack first. Get defensive.
>>
>>29388760
>>29388798
You rush forward and go for a stab in the chest. He simply jumps back from the stab. The smile never leaving his face.
Maybe you could taunt him, but: How do you taunt a Diamond Dog?

What do you do?
>>
>>29388831
"Did the caravan teach you to be a pussy too? Come and get it, doggy!"

Prepare defense.
>>
>>29388856
"Did the caravan teach you to be a pussy too," You taunt, "Come and get it, doggy!"
You prepare your defense.
Fedot doesn't do anything for several seconds, and then he suddenly rushes forward. The smile remaining on his face.
You expected him to attack as soon as he got close, but instead he went past you. While passing you he punches your hoof that was holding the sword. The sword flying upward from your grip.
Fedot turns around before grabbing you, lifting you in the and slams you on your back. Pinning you down.
He then catches your sword and brings it to your neck. The smile never having left his face.

What do you do?
>>
>>29388943
Congratulate him on his victory
>>
>>29388943
...You gotta teach me how to do that.
>>
>>29388945
>>29388956
"...You gotta teach me how to do that." You tell him.
"I will, don't worry." He smiles; helping you up.
"Nice job on your victory." You congratulate him.
"Thanks," He says, "I'm just worried that I might've slammed you too hard there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29389012
Don't worry, I'm fine. It's gonna take a bit more than that to take me down.
>>
>>29389012
Check ourselves and regardless of damage say you're fine.
>>
>>29389038
>>29389039
You quickly check over yourself. Besides from having a slightly sore back nothing else was damaged and it was far from the worse you ever had: Multiple broken ribs.
"I'm fine," You tell him, "It's gonna take a bit more than that to take me down."
Quiet Vine takes that moment to trot up and nuzzle up against you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29389090
Nuzzle back.

"Hey, wanna check out a library next?"
>>
>>29389117
You nuzzle her back.
"Wanna check out the library next?"
All of your friends agree, but not before the shopkeeper thanks you for the "show" and gives you 15 silver.
Cardea leads you through the city until the five of you come upon the library: The library probably being the biggest building in the city.
Entering it you find that it's about four stories tall with thousand upon thousand of bookshelves. It was also surprisingly under-populated with only a few Drazkens moving about.

What do you do?
>>
>>29389175
Look for books on Drazken language. We can research it later and maybe work it into the translator. Look for lore and Drazken anatomy too.
>>
>>29389190
You decide to look for books on the Drazken language, lore, and anatomy. They were thankfully all placed in the same section, but Cardea had to help you get to it.
The books were on the second floor of the building, near the stairs.
"Here's language." Cardea tells you; pointing at one of the shelves.
She helps you select one of the books and you pull it out, only to discover that it's basically a wooden block.
Confused by this: You carefully pull the block into two different directions. A blue, holographic screen coming up after the two blocks were pulled apart.
They had holographic books.

What do you do?
>>
>>29389265
Another thing to research then. Ask Vine what else we should grab for research.
>>
>>29389306
"Another thing to research," You mutter happily, "Hey Vine, what else should we grab for research?"
"Uhm, probably something on their history," She says, "We know their history, but a very condensed version of it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29389352
Sounds like a plan.
These books are awesome.
>>
>>29389375
"Sounds like a plan." You smile; staring to gather a few books, "These books are awesome."

About ten minutes later you and Vine with the help of Cardea managed to gather the books you needed for research. The two of you sitting at a table with Cardea reading their version of fiction. Ready to help with translation if needed.
"Got everything?" You ask.
"Yeah," Quiet Vine nods at the small stack of books, "Language, history, lore, anatomy... I think we got everything."
Quiet Vine managed to get a pencil and several pieces of paper to write stuff as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>29389467
Start with language.
>>
>>29389518
You decide to start with language.
You open it up and begin reading

Their language was quite strange after reading through it.
The language was actually similar to the Coexilian's, but they used different symbols when writing and different pronunciations and different orders and meanings of the words. So it was quite simple for the both of you to log all the words they had.
You were now left with three books.

What do you do?
>>
>>29389583
Lets look at history.
>>
>>29389718
The two of you decide to crack open the history book. Looking through it.

Their history was pretty interesting after the Coexilians took over: The Drazkens grew divided, looking for anyone to blame for the lost they sustained. They even moved away for Drazorath for a time.
They were split for a time as well into a bunch of feuding states until they were united by the first chief of the Federation: Caesar.
Caesar, the same name as the Zebrican Emperor from long ago.

What do you do?
>>
>>29389775
Mention the names to cardea she may find it interesting.
>>
>>29389894
"Hey Cardea."
"Yeah?"
"We have two leaders named Caesar."
"...That's pretty interesting." Cardea says.
"It could be a coincidence," Quiet Vine comments, "But, who knows."

What do you do?
>>
>>29389967
Keep reading.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29389967
Probably a coincidence.
What cannot be a coincidince is that we speak the exact same language as the humans what other races speak it.
>>
>>29391745
>>
Phone bump
>>
>>29393113
>>
>>29390099
>>29390759
"Probably a coincidence." You agree.
The two of you quickly go back to reading.

The lore book contained a lot about their religion and stories of their gods, the main ones being: Drazorath, Crytlio: The gas giant and their guardian, Slsnitia: Drazorath's wife, and Ryghl'ja: Their version of Tirek.
The anatomy book was quite interesting though: Drazkens can apparently live for a little over two hundred years. The female's sexual organ was called the: Grys. And, the males: Oqys, which was basically a dick.
You turn off the book and yawn, looking out a nearby window.
It was now dark outside.

What do you do?
>>
>>29394410
ask Cardea how old she is
>>
>>29394410
How long have we been in the library? Let head outside.
>>
>>29394410
Do we even have somewhere to stay the night?
>>
>>29394430
>>29394438
>>29394478
You gather your friends and start heading out.
"How old are you, Cardea?" You ask.
"...ninety-eight." She replies.
In Equestrian years that'll make her around your age or a young adult.
The five of you get outside. It was cold, but that was unsurprising as it was a desert.
You look up at the sky. The third wane has just begun. You've spent about 75% of the day reading.
"Do we have somewhere to stay the night?" You ask.
"There's a nice hotel nearby." Cardea tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29394508
Sounds good to me. We best head to bed early because nights are shorter here.
>>
>>29394508
Well the hotel it is we have enough money. Right?
>>
>>29394517
>>29394518
"Sounds good to me. We have enough money for it, right?"
"Plenty." Cardea smiles.

The hotel turned out to be a quaint, little, two story hotel. With nice furniture and friendly staff. The room only costing 15 bronze.
The room was on the second floor, which you quickly head to and open.
The room was surprisingly sizable, with a nice kitchen, a large living room with a nice view of the outside. A hallway leading to the bathroom, a large closest, and three bedrooms. Two of them having large queen-sized beds, and one big enough for one.

What do you do?
>>
>>29394601
Go to bed with Vine.
>>
>>29394410
Is that 200 equestrian years or the shorter years they have here
>>
>>29394601
Do those bed sizes take Cardea into account?
>>
>>29394685
200 Equestrian years.

>>29394639
>>29394691
The beds were the size of a normal Drazken, which Cardea was the size of and you were as well. So two Drazkens could fit in the queen-sized beds.
You quickly claim one of the bigger beds. Quiet Vine quickly taking the spot next to you before wrapping you in an embrace. Nuzzling you again.

What do you do?
>>
>>29394744
Give her a kiss.
>>
>>29394761
You give her a kiss, which she quickly returns. The two of you kissing for a few seconds before breaking it.
After the kiss she adjusts herself to get closer to you. Rubbing up against you.
"I love you." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29394831
I love you to
I think we should wait till we get back to the ship to get a breeding don't want to disturb the others.
>>
>>29394831
Love you too~
>>
>>29394848
>>29394858
"Love you too~"
Her smile grows as she nuzzles you again and gets comfy against you.
Your mind starts wandering though. To a possible "session" you could have with Quiet Vine, the rooms there were soundproof.
You close your eyes and go to sleep.

You had a dreamless night. Your eyes slowly opening as you wake up. Morning light streaming through the window.
You feel something tight wrapped around, but you quickly remember that it was Quiet Vine who was hugging you pretty tightly in her sleep. Her face also inches from yours.

What do you do?
>>
>>29394964
try our hardest not to wake her and just leave her in bed this time
go outside for a walk
>>
>>29394964
Cuddle and relax with her until she wakes up.
>>
>>29394980
>>29394994
You decide to cuddle and relax with her. After spending ten minutes though, you decide to get up. Carefully removing yourself from Quiet Vine.
It works after a few minutes as Quiet Vine was now cuddling with a pillow.
You trot through the room and to the door. Closing it gently behind you.
You descend the stairs and end up standing outside the entrance.
The city was quiet right now in the morning. Only a few Drazken walking about.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395126
lets go find a place to sell us breakfast how much cash do we have left
>>
>>29395164
You decide to find a place to eat and have breakfast. 300 silver should be enough for a meal.
After searching around for a few minutes you find a restaurant, where a waiter was more than happy to get you seat.
After waiting for a few minutes a menu arrives on a little holographic device. There was one small problem though: You didn't recognize any of the food they were serving.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395245
just point to the first thing on the menu
>>
>>29395245
Ask the waiter for advice.
>>
>>29395299
we cannot speak her language
we did not think this through
>>
>>29395264
>>29395299
You were about to just point at the first thing on the menu when you decide to just ask a waiter for advice.
The waiter was helpful, even though both of you had some trouble understand each other, but in the end you found that they had green eggs and chose that since that was what you were the most familiar with.
Several minutes later they bring the eggs and you start eating.

It was the third wane of the first wax when you finished eating. Making it mid-morning.
You were walking back to the hotel when you got a strange feeling, one that you've barely felt before: The feeling of being watched.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395330
Just keep walking back to the hotel if you are attacked its best to be as close to eagle and fedot as possible when it happens.
>>
>>29395330
Keep all senses and reflexes at the ready and casually walk back to the hotel.
>>
>>29395347
>>29395361
You keep walking to the hotel, keeping all senses and reflexes at the ready.
You were nearing the hotel's entrance, only several feet away from it.
"Aтaкa инoплaнeтянинa!" A voice shouts.
You turn around just in time to see a flood of ten baby Drazkens or Whelps as the Drazkens call them, rushing towards you. The smiles on their faces telling you this was more out of fun than anything that would bring harm.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395438
Play around with them just try and block there attacks with your hooves and whatnot
Dont hit them hard.
>>
>>29395451
To clarify hit them a little just do it softly
Dont pretend to be dazed or anything unless one gets a really good hit in we want to reward great fighting.
>>
>>29395451
>>29395478
You smile as they quickly gather around you and start playfully attacking you.
You do hit them a bit, but softly, almost like gentle taps on them.
They start to get a bit rough on you until they all pretty much tackle you to the ground. Well, more like they latched onto you and you just tipped yourself over.
They quickly start to climb over you while laughing, smiling, and just having fun.
"Дeти? Гдe ты?" A female voice calls.
The whelps stop their movement and look towards the voice.
It was a female Drazken, wearing a white cloak and some jewelry. Probably some sort of noble or someone of higher class.
"Boт ты гдe," She says; coming to you and the kids, "Bы вce знaeтe лyчшe, чeм нaпaдaть нa инocтpaнцa! Moжeтe ли вы выйти из нeгo?"
"К coжaлeнию, Aмop." Some of the whelps say; getting off of you and gathering around her.
"Извини зa этo. Дpaкoнчики мoжeт быть ... гипepaктивный." She apologizes to you; bowing slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395575
chuckle a little and bow back tell her its fine she probably wont understand but maybe the tone will show
>>
>>29395594
You chuckle a little and bow back.
"It's quite alright." You tell her; even though she might not understand.
She does seem to understand the tone of your voice.
"Пoхoжe, никaкoгo вpeдa нe былo cдeлaнo тoгдa," She smiles; bowing at you again, "Я нaдeюcь, чтo y вac ecть пpиятный дeнь тoгдa. Дeти, пoпpoщaтьcя c кpacивым инocтpaнцeм."
"Дo cвидaния, миcтep Чyжoй." The whelps say goodbye to you.
The group then walks away. The female Drazken looks over at you one more time before disappearing behind a corner.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395691
lets head back to the hotel and tell our friends about our exciting encounter
>>
>>29395720
You continue on your way to the hotel room. Climbing the steps and coming to the door.
You open the door only to find yourself suddenly several steps away from the door. Quiet Vine was wrapped around your chest as well.
"You're okay! You're okay!" Quiet Vine exclaims.
"Told you he was okay." You hear Eagle say from the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395806
lets tease her a little.
Don't worry there were only 10 attackers I am fine.
>>
>>29395806
Pass your hoof through her mane.
>>
>>29395828
>>29395927
"Don't worry there were only ten attackers, I'm fine." You smile; teasing her a bit. Passing a hoof through her mane.
Quiet Vine goes into doctor mode and starts checking your body. Without even touching the floor! Mares are weird like that.
After checking your entire body she realizes that you were teasing her and gives you and angry pout from your back. Making her look more cute than angry.

What do you do?
>>
>>29395934
Well I was not totally lying I spent some time roughhousing with some kids it was fun.
So what are we gonna do today.
>>
>>29395934
And have you all eaten breakfast?
>>
>>29395951
>>29395973
"Well, I was not totally lying," You tell her, "I spent some time roughhousing with some kids and it was fun."
"...Oh."
"What are we going to do today?"
"Cardea was hoping that we would join her in the Astkchra Festival," Eagle says; trotting out, "I think it sounds fun."
"Have you all eaten breakfast?"
"Yes, except for Quiet Vine," Eagle tells you, "Who tore the place up looking for you. How would a pony his rust's size hide under a couch?!"
Quiet Vine blushes at this and gives a nervous chuckle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29396036
who knows I might have brought some way to magically change my size on the trip.
>>
>>29396049
"Who knows? I might have bought some way to magically change my size on the trip." You joke.
This causes Quiet Vine's face to turn even more red.
"Jeez Vine. If you blush even more you might become a tomato." Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29396146
Lets get you some breakfast Vine.
>>
>>29396188
"Let's get you some breakfast Vine."
"O-Okay." She stammers.
You take her into the room to find the damaged caused by Vine's search for you: One flipped over couch, some trash on the floor, a small desk flipped over, and a blanket from one of the rooms on the floor. With Fedot and Cardea cleaning up the mess.
Quiet Vine just blushes more at the scene.

What do you do?
>>
>>29396264
Just get her some food thank Fedot and Cardea for cleaning up, sit by Vine to reassure her.
>>
>>29396302
"Thanks for cleaning up." You thank them.
They just kinda nod. They didn't even seem to be made about cleaning up, like this was a normal occurrence.
You get some food for her, thankfully there was a mushroom for her, and set it down for her. Sitting next to her to reassure her.
Quiet Vine quietly ate for a minute or two while Fedot, Cardea, and now Eagle cleaned up.
"...Sorry." She suddenly says; breaking the silence.

What do you do?
>>
>>29396391
It's ok if you want I can leave a note for you if I go our again.
>>
>>29396412
"It's okay," You tell her; putting a hoof around her, "If you want I can leave a note for you if I go out again."
"No, It's fine," She says, "It's just: A new relationship with you, a new and possibly dangerous place, and then I wake up and you're not there... I just started panicking, thinking that something bad happened to you!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29396462
I guess there is nothing more to say here lets head out.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29396526
night pluto
>>
>>29397630
>>
bump at 10
>>
>>29399265
>>
>>29396471
With nothing much else to say you give her a pat on the back and start helping to clean up.
After spending several minutes on that the five of you head out into the streets.
After walking down the street a short distance you start to hear cheering and great jubilation.

What do you do?
>>
>>29400516
Go towards the cheering.
>>
>>29400516
Go check it out
>>
>>29400528
>>29400562
The five of you head towards the cheering.
After going through several streets you find the source of the cheering: A parade surrounded by many cheering Drazkens.
The parade was mostly made out of dancers wearing traditional tribal Drazken clothing. Dancing to a song of drums and wind instruments.
"Looks like Astkcha has begun." Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29400611
Lets just watch the parade for now.
>>
>>29400650
The five of you continue to watch the parade. It goes on for one wane with it becoming the second wax.
The parade finishes, and the music stops. The Drazkens standing about and talking to each other excitingly.
Then the drums start up again. Starting up quickly, and rapidly. Followed by what sounded like a large string instrument.
The crowd gives a short cheer before gathering around and starting to dance.

What do you do/
>>
>>29400721
Ask cardea if there is a specific way we should dance or anything.

If she says it is ok go dance.
>>
>>29400721
Ask Vine if she wants to dance.
>>
>>29400733
>>29400736
"Is there any specific way we should dance or anything?" You ask.
"Nope." She replies; waving a claw at the dancing Drazken.
All the Drazkens at least dancing something different from the other, but there were a few doing the same dance.
"Do you want to dance?" You ask Quiet Vine.
"Sure!" She smiles.
The two of you quickly claim a spot near the edge of the group.
"I, uh, don't really know how to dance." She blushes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29400798
Neither do I! Shall we improvise?
>>
>>29400822
"Neither do I," You smile, "Shall we improvise?"
"How?" She asks; tilting her head much like a confused dog would.

What do you do?
>>
>>29400918
I dunno maybe put our heads on each others shoulders and step back and forth.
>>
>>29400957
"Maybe we can put our heads on each others shoulders and step back and forth?"
Quiet Vine is silent for a moment before she awkwardly places her head on your shoulder, having to stand on her hindlegs a bit to do so.
Once she's all situated the two of you begin to step back and forth slowly. Quiet Vine stumbles a bit at first, but she quickly gets into it. Having a small smile on her face while she leans her head on you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401029
Twirl her around.
>>
>>29401053
You smile as you start to add some twirling to the dance you and Quiet Vine were doing. This catches Quiet Vine a bit off guard, but she quickly gets use to it.
Several Drazken look at the two of you. Most of them smiling or nodding at you in approval. One of them raises a claw at you with a "Thumbs up" as the two of you dance.
The music starts to get slower as the winds are added into the song.
Quiet Vine lifts her head up and stares up at you with a small smile. Her eyes seeming to sparkle a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401130
Kiss her on the forehead and tell you you love her.

Keep dancing.
>>
>>29401141
You kiss her on the forehead.
"I love you." You tell her.
"I love you too."
The two of you continue to dance.

It was now the beginning of the third wax. The five of you having spent the entire day eating, dancing, socializing to a degree, and having fun.
You and Quiet Vine have finished dancing again and the two of you were now resting nearby at one of the buildings. Laying on the ground next to it while Quiet Vine laid on top of you, cuddling you with her legs wrapped around you. With you cuddling her back.
The music suddenly slowed to silence. The crowd clearing the area and allowing several others to come in. A few of them throwing wood into a giant pile. A few others going around and throwing mats on the ground wherever they could.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401253
Uhh...Cardea? What's going on?
>>
>>29401274
The two of you get up to look for Cardea. It takes a while, but you eventually find her in the crowd.
"Uhh, Cardea," You say; trotting up to her, "What's going on?"
"It's the final part," She replies, "We make a fire and pray to Drazorath. It's required for this part, but since you're an alien you don't have to do this."

What do you do?
>>
>>29401368
Let's try to find some wood.
>>
>>29401453
You decide to help and try to find some firewood. But, after you get a few logs into the pile they finish and light the pile.
It quickly lights up in the night, sending away the cold air. The crowd cheers before they set themselves down on the mats.
"Should we... pray?" Quiet Vine asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401527
I think so, yes. Let's pray for safety in our adventure.
>>
>>29401527
Sure, praying for our safety can't hurt I guess.
>>
>>29401571
>>29401591
"I think so."
The two of you claim two mats and sit down. Following the Drazken's example: Bend towards the fire, and close your eyes.
You pray for the safety of you and your crew, and safety on your adventure.
It takes a few minutes, but you soon finish the prayer, when suddenly: All of the sounds stop. No crackling fire, no talking, nothing.
You crack an eye open before both of your eyes widen.
You were now in an endless black abyss. Nothing as far as the eye can see in any direction.
"How strange," An old voice says from the darkness, "An alien wouldst cometh to me f'r safety on thy dang'rous voyage, though t is quite gentle f'r thee to extendeth yond to thy crew mates. But I'm not one to discriminate. If 't be true safety is what thee wanteth then t is what thee'll receiveth, but knoweth this: I wonneth't beest able to at each moment protecteth thee."
And then the abyss disappears and you're back in front of the fire.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401684
Stand still trying to clear the shock.
>>
File: 00465.gif (555KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
00465.gif
555KB, 650x450px
>>29401684
Flip the fuck out...without losing your cool of course.

...Let's not eat any more green eggs.
>>
>>29401684
Keep calm. KEEP CALM.
>>
>>29401724
Oh and also lots of internal screaming.
>>
>>29401724
>>29401747
>>29401752
>>29401765
You stand still with your stone cold face, but inside: You were terrified.
Lots of internal screaming, things trying to flip the FUCK out, and keeping calm. Your emotions trying to keep fear from committing suicide.
"...Let's not eat any more green eggs." You mutter.
After a minute of not going into shock. Quiet Vine jolts awake. She quickly looks around, before scrambling away from her mat and starting to hyperventilate, going into the beginnings of a panic attack.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401849
Hug her, you saw that too?!
>>
>>29401849
Calm down Vine, calm down. That was their god talking to you.
>>
>>29401875
>>29401919
You quickly go over to her and hug her. She tries to escape, but after she realizes that it's you she stops and hugs you back.
"You saw that too?!"
She nods quickly. Shaking even more.
"Calm down Vine. That was their god talking to you."
She slowly stops shaking. Stopping entirely after a few minutes. Leaving the two of you hugging each other.

What do you do?
>>
>>29401970
Stay like that for a few a more minutes until both can recover, after that check on Fedot and Eagle and tell Cardea what just happened.
>>
>>29402123
The two of you stay like that for a few minutes. The others waking up, and dusting themselves off before walking away.
After the two of you recover and a good amount of the Drazkens wake up the two of you get up. You quickly find Fedot and Eagle who looked a little shaken up, but nothing bad. After a few minutes of searching the four of you find Cardea.
"I'm guessing with faces like that, that you've had a little run-in with Drazorath." Cardea chuckles at the four of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29402234
Yes and after shaking off the initial "surprise" (ultra horror and shock) it was a very interesting experience (fucking terrifying).
>>
>>29402255
"Yes and after shaking off the initial 'surprise' it was a very interesting experience."
You purposely leave out the words: fucking terrifying, from your sentence.
"...I'm going to apologize on the behalf of Drazorath," Cardea says, "He sometimes can be a little... forward."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29402501
Night
>>
>>29401571
>>29401591
Weren't we going to be praying for the souls of the colaxians.
Oh well not a big deal i suppose.
>>
>>29401724
>>29401747
>>29401752
>>29401765
I am not sure why you are all suprised we were told this was going to happen.
>>
>>29402339
It's ok he was nice certaintly nicer then I expected somebody who cursed a whole species for there ancestors sins to be.
>>
>>29403694
>>
Here's your bump from 10.
>>
>>29402733
"It's okay. He was nice," You tell her, "Certainly nicer than I expected from somebody who cursed a whole species for their ancestors sins to be."
"That's everyone's first impressions." Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29405956
So does Drazorath exist in a physical form somewhere?
>>
>>29405978
"Does Drazorath exist in a physical from somewhere?" You ask.
"He can walk among us," She says, "But, he prefers not to. There's a story about it though if you want to hear it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29406048
Sure, let's hear it.
>>
>>29406048
Why not, I have the time.
>>
>>29406058
>>29406093
"Sure, let' hear it. I have the time."
"Alright," She smiles, "It was many years after the Drazken's lost against the Coexilians. Drazorath was growing lonely where he was so he decided to get a wife: A mortal wife. He took the form of a Drazken and started wandering around. He ran into a lot of female Drazkens, but all they wanted was fame and power. After spending several waxes looking he found the perfect one: A Drazken of low birth in one of the highest courts in the Federation at the time. This Drazken was also one of the few that was adopted and raised by Coexilians. She could barely speak the Drazken language. But, they fell in love and plans for marriage was quickly drawn up. The others that chased him however, grew jealous: He could marry a Drazken of low birth, especially one from Coexilian lands. They plotted to kill her and were almost successful, but Drazorath caught wind of it and confronted them. They quickly begged for their lives and apologized. Drazorath forgave them and the marriage went on without any problems. And that's how Drazorath got married."

What do you do?
>>
>>29406171
So where are they now?
>>
>>29406224
"Where are they now?" You ask.
"Nobody knows," Cardea shrugs, "They disappeared after the wedding was over."

What do you do?
>>
>>29406277
Let us get some rest, then we will go to the ship. We left Sai with that female A.I for a long time.
>>
>>29406277
Log everything we saw and what happened so far. Take some pictures too. The ESC will wanna see this when we get that comms upgrade.
>>
>>29406293
>>29406301
The five of you decide to go and get some rest in the hotel room. You log everything that happened and take some pictures to.
It was going to be a big day tomorrow.

At the first wax the five of you search for a way to get back to the city. Chief Aelius helps with this as the Khan managed to give him the vehicle you used to get here to return.
The five of you speed back to the city. Only stopping to return the vehicle and get the comm upgrade.
The five of you were now walking in the desert. It takes a while until you return to the landing shuttle.
"That's your ship?" Cardea asks.
"It's a landing shuttle," Sai tell her; causing her to jump and send sand everywhere in her panic, "I was wondering when you'll return. I've actually been worried as you guys have been gone for about two and a half days... Who's the dragon creature?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29406383
Sorry Sai, and this is Cardea she is a friend and will be going with us.
>>
>>29406383
This is Cardea she will be joining the crew
maybe we should get some systems for communicating with sai when on planet.

also two bits of fantastic news we have translators and a way to keep in contact with the esc.

come to think of it we should probably have asked for the plans to the coms system so the esc could build something to talk back to us.
>>
>>29406514
>>29406541
"Sorry Sai," You apologize, "This is Cardea. She'll be joining our crew."
"If that's the case then: Welcome aboard," He greets her, "Though I'll have do some things then: Put a new chair in the shuttle, get a suit although Fedot's spare might fit her, furnish a new bedroom-"
"Also, two bits of information," You interrupt him, "We have translators and a way to keep in contact with ESC... Come to think of it: I should've probably asked for the plans to make the comm system."
"I can do that," Sai says, "Just give me the comms and I'll make one with the plans and transmit it to ESC. It'll take a while, but they'll get it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29406628
The festival made me consider it can be hard to keep track of the days out here in space we should make a digital calendar to show up on a screen in our bedroom.

But first we need to make vines room our room go move your bed.
>>
>>29406663
oops missed a bit

We should make a digital calendar to show up on a screen in our bedroom to make sure we do not miss any holidays
>>
>>29406663
>>29406674
The five of you enter the shuttle, taking seats as it lifts-off. Cardea had to hang on a chair, but she was fine.
The shuttle soon lands in the ship and the five of you get off. Fedot decides to show Sai the comm, while Eagle took Cardea for a tour around the ship.
You trot over to your room. Thinking about the idea of making some sort of digital calendar up on a screen in your bedroom. To keep track of days in space, and so you didn't miss any holidays.
But, you had something else to do at the moment: Move your bed into Vine's.
It takes a while, but after a bit of pushing you get your bed into her room and move it next to hers. There would be a tiny crevice between the two beds, but it shouldn't cause any problems.
Quiet Vine rubs up against you as you finish. Looking at the makeshift double bed with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
File: a44.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a44.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>29406814
So Vine how would you like to test the new setup.
>>
>>29406814
So, Vine, have anything in mind to test this setup.
>>
>>29406869
>>29406914
"So, Vine," You smile, "Have anything in mind on how you would to test this new setup?"
"Maybe~" She smiles back.
She slowly circles over to your front. Never letting her body not touch yours.
She then looks up and gives you a long kiss that lasts for a full minute before she breaks it. Trotting over to the bed and laying her front half on it and looking back at you with a smile and a blush on her face.
She then shakes her flanks at you. Flicking her tail to give you a split second view of her marehood.

What do you do?
>>
>>29406963
Start with our mouth fondle her teats a little as well.
>>
>>29406979
You trot over to her and lower down until your face is level with her marehood. Quiet Vine shaking with nervousness and excitement.
The bedroom door then suddenly closes.
"Give you guys some privacy," You hear Sai say with a mental wink, "Oh! The rooms are soundproof so: Be as loud as you please."
You smile before grabbing Vine's flanks. Massaging them a bit before bringing your mouth to her marehood. Gently sliding your tongue over it.
"Ah~!" She gasps; her body shuttering a bit at the touch.
You continue to move your tongue over her marehood. Never entering it. Your hooves slowly trailing down from her flanks to her tits. Gently massaging them and squeezing them.
Her gasps get a bit louder as you continue. She quickly grabs one of the blankets and bites down on it as you continue with your teasing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407085
Time to stick our tongue in.
>>
>>29407107
After some more licking you stick your tongue in her.
"Mmfff!" She screams through the blanket; body trembling.
You start the inside of her marehood. Causing her to gasp and moan and drop the blanket she was biting down on.
You continue like this for several minutes. Licking wherever your tongue could reach. She starts shaking as juices start to spill onto your tongue.
"I-I'm getting... close!" She breaths.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407224
keep going at her.
>>
>>29407260
You keep going at her. Darting your tongue in and out.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! AH!"
Your face is then sprayed by marecum as her marehood spasms.
"AAHHHHahhaaahha~" She screams.
She finishes quickly. Her hindlegs wobbling before sitting on the ground, letting her top half remain on the bed.
She had a face ecstasy. Her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her eyes glazed over.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407368
give her a kiss and mount her.
>>
>>29407404
Oh wait she is sitting down.
Give her a kiss before laying her down belly up on the bed and then mount her
>>
>>29407404
>>29407417
You give her a kiss before taking her bottom half and laying it on the bed, before turning her over to be belly up. Mounting her.
Your body quickly eclipses hers. Your cock swinging over her entrance.
She weakly returns the kiss before looking up at you.
"Can... you please be gentle," She asks, "You are quite... big."

What do you do?
>>
>>29407495
Be gentle.
>>
>>29407495
Don't worry, we can go at your pace.
>>
>>29407511
>>29407541
"Don't worry," You tell her, "We can go at your pace."
"A-Alright," She nods, "Just give me a minute."
She starts to take several deep breaths. Probably preparing for what many would call: A big fit.
After about a minute she opens her eyes.
"Alright. I'm ready." She says; spreading her hindlegs open a bit more for you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407592
push in very gently
>>
>>29407625
You line your head with her entrance and gently move forward with it. It takes a bit to get it in, but once it does it goes in with a *pop.*
"Ngh!" Quiet Vine gasps as your head enters.
You continue to gently push in. Her body spasming as you continue your push.
After several minutes you were all the way in. The outline of your head poking through her lower belly.
"So... full!" Quiet Vine pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407697
Let's just move slowly back and forth for now then try picking up speed just a tiny bit to see if she can handle it.
>>
>>29407697
You gonna be okay? I don't wanna hurt you on accident...
>>
>>29407735
>>29407745
"You gonna be okay," You ask her, "I don't wanna hurt you on accident."
"I-I'll be fine." She tells you.
You nod and gently pull back until only your head was what remained inside. You then slowly push back in. Repeating it while picking up the speed a tiny bit.
Quiet Vine starts moaning as you pick up the speed.
"F-Faster!" She managed to gasp.
You oblige her and start going faster. Her pants and moans coming out quicker and quicker.
"Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah!"
This goes for several minutes until you start to feel pressure build up in your cock. Quiet Vine's walls spasming around you as she gets close as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407803
pull out and cum on her chest then finish her off with your hooves.
>>
>>29407829
Wait I forgot we were a horse for a moment there.
Cum inside as we give her a kiss.
>>
>>29407850
I believe you are thinking of dogs anon. Seconding cumming on her stomach.
>>
>>29407829
>>29407850
>>29407892
You thrust a few more times in her before pulling out. Just in time for you to cum onto her stomach.
You then use your hoof to finish her off. Flicking her clit a few times.
"RRRUUUUUUSSSSTTTAAAAHHHHHH!" She screams as a second orgasm moves through her. This one longer than the last.
After about ten seconds she stops. Laying on the bed, twitching while your cum stained her stomach.
You pant above her as she comes down from her high.

What do you do?
>>
>>29407950
Lay down next to her and kiss her. Enjoy the afterglow and cuddle.
>>
>>29407950
Cuddle with her it does not matter if you get some cum on yourself.
>>
>>29407984
>>29407993
You lay down next to her. Quiet Vine tiredly rolls over to face you, getting your cum on you, but that didn't really matter.
The two of you share a long kiss with each other. Lasting a few minutes before it's broken.
"...I love you." Quiet Vine says to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29408057
Lets tease her a little say I like you. Then get up and walk out the door before ducking back in and saying just kidding I love you.
>>
>>29408105
"I like you too." You tease her.
You then get up and trot out the door. Leaving her confused.
"Just kidding, I love you!" You duck back in.
Quiet Vine chuckles a bit at this before throwing her forelegs towards you.
"I want more cuddles." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29408184
go give her more cuddles for about 10 minutes then go see how things are going about the ship.
>>
>>29408192
You smile and go back to her. The two of you wrapping your legs around each other.
You stay like this for ten minutes. Quiet Vine falling asleep at the time.
You carefully remove yourself from her and get up. You take a quick shower before moving about the ship.
After a bit of searching you find Fedot, Eagle, and Cardea in the kitchen. Fedot making what appeared to be dinner.
"We were wondering when you would come out." Fedot says as you enter.
"Yeah," Eagle agrees, "Were you and Quiet Vine doing something 'fun?'" Eagle smirks at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29408267
yeah moving the bed was pretty fun.
Is the line back to equus set up yet
>>
Stopping early.
I got a cold, again. Worst than the last one. Tiredness, throat hurts, coughing badly, and everything seems to be moving in slow motion for some reason.
So, I'm going to stop early and take a nap before something gets worst or whatever.
>>
>>29408328
night get well soon
>>
Speaking of holidays I wonder what we will miss.

Not a big deal if we miss hearts and hooves or nightmare night but I am going to vote that if we are going to be in cryo during hearthswarming we just delay the trip to the next desination.
>>
>>29408267
...Siri, I thought you said the room was soundproof!
>>
>>29410746
>>
>>29407368
>What do you do?
Wiping the face of all the piss seems like the best course of action.
>>
Alright. After sleeping for almost twelve hours I feel a little better. I am coughing like every few seconds, but I have a bottle of water to help with that.
So, I'll be running today, but don't surprised that I'll probably take some naps throughout the day.
>>
>>29408267
You could say that.
>>
>>29408291
>>29409811
>>29412508
You quickly turn around.
"Siri, I thought you said the room was soundproof!" You loudly whisper.
"It is," He replies, "The two of you were in there for a while so I guessed they grew suspicious."
You take a deep breath and turn back to them.
"You can say that," You smile, "Moving the bed was pretty fun. Is the line to Equus set up yet?"
"Yep," Eagle nods, "We sent them a transmission as well. Should only take a day to reach them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29413395
I wonder if their military base has any interesting upgrades for our ship we can buy.
>>
>>29413395
Ask Cardea what she thinks of the ship
>>
>>29413483
>>29413507
"What do you think of the ship, Cardea?"
"It's pretty cool," She says, "Smaller than I thought it would be, but it's fine. But, I don't know why you guys are having dinner now. It's pretty late."
"I wonder if their military base has any interesting upgrades for our ship we can buy?" You mutter.
"Might be worth checking," Sai says, "We can't really move until Equus gets the comm upgrade themselves. We can start moving when the transmission is done."

What do you do?
>>
>>29413547
Lets bring Vine dinner in bed.
>>
>>29413547
Our home planet's days are longer, so our bodies are more used to a different schedule.
>>
>>29413584
>>29413612
"Out home planet's days are longer, so our bodies are more use to a different schedule."
"Oh... That explains a lot actually." Cardea mutters.
You decide to bring Vine her dinner. Fedot being nice enough to make her some salad.
You trot over to the bedroom and open the door. Being hit by the smell of sex.
You trot in to find Quiet Vine still asleep. You set the salad on the desk next to the bed.
Quiet Vine had a smile on her face. Her legs twitching a bit as she seems to be going through a dirty dream.

What do you do?
>>
>>29413662
It is a salad it won't get cold leave her to her dreams and go prepare that calendar you have been thinking about.
>>
>>29413681
The salad shouldn't get cold. So, you pat her on the mane and leave her to her dreams.
You trot out and close the door behind you. Ready to start on your next project: The digital calendar.
There were some important question on it though. Mostly: How are you going to build it, and what are you going to make it out of.

What do you do?
>>
>>29413814
Nothing complicated just a small screen hooked up to the ships systems with a speaker to announce the date when we get up in the morning we have spare screens I assume.
Maybe make it a touch screen so we can navigate the dates.
>>
>>29413848
Oh and hang the screen on the wall next to the door.
>>
>>29413814
It'd have been awesome if we could reverse engineer those holographic books we read.
>>
>>29413848
>>29413857
>>29413904
It shouldn't be to complicated: Just a small screen hooked up to the ship's systems with a speaking to announce the date when you get up in the morning. Maybe even a touch screen or something like the holographic books. Cardea might know.
You trot into the cargo bay and gather up the required tools needed to build it and a few wires.
And with that: You start building it.

After a small amount of blood, a good amount of sweat, and a insignificant amount of tears, but you probably won't tell anybody about that part, you were finished.
The digital calendar was about the size of those Apple Pads that you see every so often, and it was pretty flat.
All that was needed now was to hook it up to the ship's systems, put it in a wall and test it out.

What do you do?
>>
>>29414011
Lets hook it up maybe ask Eagle for help if we need it.
>>
>>29414027
You trot over to and Vine's room to hook it up. Finding a nice place on the wall to put it in.
You were about to put it in when you remember something. Quickly turning around.
Quiet Vine was still asleep in the bed. Gently snoring now.

What do you do?
>>
>>29414117
Lets leave it for now no need to wake her.

We still need to eat lets go do that.
>>
>>29414135
You decide to leave it for now. There was no need to wake her.
You place the screen down and trot over to the kitchen to eat. Where you find a fruit salad in some plastic wrap waiting for you along with a little note. The note was in very horrible Equestrian: Letters were backwards, some were too big, and a lot of the letters were missing, but you could make out the message.
"lFt some fod OuT fr u -CArDea."

What do you do?
>>
>>29414236
Let eat and see what time it is.
>>
>>29414236
well she tried nice to see she is willing to learn we should try to learn some of her language as well
>>
>>29414236
Gotta thank Cardea for that later. Let's try it out. Ask Siri if we can somehow add more languages into the translator.
>>
>>29414262
>>29414265
>>29414269
"Gotta thank Cardea for that later," You smile, "Nice to see that she's willing to learn. Maybe I should try to learn more of her language."
You take the salad and sit down at the table. Unwrapping it.
"Siri, can we somehow add more languages into the translator?" You ask.
"...We can, yes," Sai says after several seconds of looking, "It'll add new languages as soon as it hears one that it doesn't recognize."
You nod and start eating. Looking at your watch.
It was 9:00 P.M.
You continue eating for a few minutes until Quiet Vine trots in. Carrying her salad in her magic.
She quickly sits down next to you. She opens her mouth to say something before blushing and closing it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29414384
So did you enjoy it.
>>
>>29414384
Give her a kiss. Ask is she had a nice nap.
>>
>>29414394
>>29414416
You give her a quick kiss on the head.
"Did you have a nice nap?" You ask.
"Mm-hmm," She nods, "I had a dream and... you were in it."
"Did you enjoy it?"
"Yeah," She nods again, "I'm glad my first time was with you."

What do you do?
>>
>>29414468
I am glad to have been able to give you a good experience even with my girth.
>>
>>29414468
We can do it a lot more whenever you want~.
>>
>>29414481
>>29414504
"I am glad to have been able to give you a good experience even with my girth," You smile, "We can do it a lot more whenever you want~."
Her eyes widen as her smile grows a bit. Possibly thinking about "possibilities."

What do you do?
>>
>>29414557
show her the calendar you prepared and ask her to imput her birthday.
>>
>>29414567
When the two of you finish eating you decide to show Quiet Vine the calendar. You had to install it first, but when you finish you're happy that it comes to life.
"February 10." The calendar says in a mechanical voice. Meaning that it was exactly three days from Hearts and Hooves Day.
"Think you could input your birthday?" You ask.
She nods and starts scrolling through the months until she reaches March. She taps on March 20 and inputs your birthday. Making her birthday start right around when the estrus cycle for most mares begin.
"When's your birthday," She asks you, "You never told me."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29414712
Tell her your birthday.
>>
>>29414712
Our birthday is on the October 13.
>>
>>29414940
>>29414971
"October 13." You reply; that day always being a Friday the 13, which made you kinda like it.
She nods and scrolls over to October and puts your birthday on it.
She then scrolls to two years from now, placing the date when you should return to Equus: Hearth's Warming.
"I like the calendar," She comments, "Can finally keep track of days accurately."

What do you do?
>>
>>29415030
Thanks. So what do you wanna do on Hearts and Hooves Day?
>>
>>29415030
I'm glad you like it.
Have a horrible realisation we do not have enough crew members to put on a hearths warming play for cardea.
>>
>>29415058
>>29415078
"Thanks," You tell her, "I'm glad you like it. What do you wanna do on Hearts and Hooves Day?"
"I don't know," She admits, "Maybe we can do something... fun?" She smiles; the tip of her tail gently moving across your right flank.
As this was happening a sudden, horrible realization came to you: Not having enough crew members to put on a Hearth's Warming play for Cardea.
Maybe you could show her a movie of it? Better than doing it with several actors doing at least two different parts. You did know the play by heart, being from Canterlot.

What do you do?
>>
>>29415157
Well that too, but I was thinking of going out on another date with you. Anywhere special you wanna go to?
>>
>>29415183
>>29415183
"Well that too," You say, "But, I was thinking of going out on another date with you. Anywhere special you wanna go to?"
"Where would we go though," She asks, "We can't really guarantee that the next planet will be... date friendly."

What do you do?
>>
>>29415157
Guess a movie will have to do
>>29415259
I guess we will have to wait and see.
>>
>>29415440
"I guess we'll have to wait and see."
Quiet Vine nods in agreement. The two of you standing in silence.
"Should we, uh, go to bed?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29415538
let go to bed.
>>
>>29415538
What time is it?
>>
>>29415548
>>29415591
You quickly look down at your watch.
9:30 P.M.
"I guess we should." You reply.
The two of you crawl into your new double bed. Quiet Vine wrapping her hooves around you.
After a few minutes the two of you fall asleep. Being taken to the world of dreams.

What do you dream about?
>>
blump
>>
>>29415616
With all the talk about holidays we dream about hearthswarming of course.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Good news: My cold has gotten a bit better through the course of the day as it doesn't feel like I'm going to die anymore!
I might make a new thread tomorrow. I don't really know. If my cold is still like this I might take a break tomorrow.
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.